时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I heard they let you out of Arkham. | 我听说阿卡姆疯人院放你出来了 |
[00:04] | Yes. I’m sane. | 没错 我正常了 |
[00:05] | I’m Elijah Van Dahl. | 我是以利亚·范·达尔 |
[00:07] | Oh, Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[00:08] | You’re related to Gertrud? | 你是格特鲁德的亲人吗 |
[00:10] | My mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[00:11] | She never told me! | 她没告诉我啊 |
[00:12] | Told you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[00:13] | That I had a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[00:15] | You have a home now. | 你有家了 |
[00:16] | And a father. | 有父亲了 |
[00:18] | A big, happy family. | 快乐的大家庭 |
[00:19] | Is this a dream? | 这是梦吗 |
[00:20] | It’s not a dream, my boy. | 不是梦 孩子 |
[00:21] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[00:22] | Hello, Officer Pinkney. | 你好 平克尼警官 |
[00:23] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[00:24] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[00:28] | Murder weapon was a crowbar. | 凶器是一根撬棒 |
[00:29] | Your fingerprints were on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[00:31] | I was set up! | 我被人陷害了 |
[00:32] | Detective Gordon guilty on all counts. | 戈登警探被判有罪 |
[00:34] | How can you not be with us? | 你怎么能不陪在我们身边 |
[00:36] | Birthdays… | 生日 |
[00:38] | and first steps | 第一步 |
[00:39] | and skinned knees… | 擦破膝盖 |
[00:40] | You need to go somewhere. | 你得去别的地方 |
[00:42] | Start a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[00:43] | Jim, don’t do this! I love you! | 吉姆 别这样 我爱你 |
[00:45] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[00:46] | I love you! Don’t do this! | 我爱你 别这样 |
[00:48] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[00:55] | On your feet! Let’s go! | 起来 快点 |
[01:06] | Step out! | 出来 |
[01:09] | Line it up! | 排好 |
[01:12] | Face right! Walk! | 向右转 走 |
[01:41] | Lights out! | 熄灯 |
[02:24] | Lights out! | 熄灯 |
[02:55] | Keep it moving! | 不要停 |
[02:57] | Stay in line! | 不得出列 |
[03:00] | Stop! | 立定 |
[03:03] | Prisoner Gordon, step out of line | 犯人戈登 请出列 |
[03:05] | and remain silent. | 保持安静 |
[03:10] | Let’s move! | 走起来 |
[03:18] | Several weeks with no incidents, Gordon. | 几周来你都没惹什么麻烦 戈登 |
[03:22] | I’m impressed. | 不错啊 |
[03:23] | Not what I expected. Word was you | 我没想到 据说 |
[03:25] | were a troublemaker. | 你是个惹事精 |
[03:26] | I just want to do my time. | 我只是想好好服刑 |
[03:29] | Well, it’s time to move you. | 该转移你了 |
[03:33] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[03:34] | F Wing. “World’s End.” | F区 “世界的尽头” |
[03:38] | General population. | 普通囚区 |
[03:40] | This should not come as a surprise to you. | 你应该不会很惊讶 |
[03:41] | Protective custody is just a temporary privilege, | 保护性监禁只是暂时的特权 |
[03:45] | one which can’t be sustained for a sentence as long as yours. | 不适用于你那么长的刑期 |
[03:48] | Perhaps you have an appeal pending, | 除非你正在等待上诉 |
[03:51] | in which case I can prolong this arrangement. | 那样的话 我可以延长这个安排 |
[03:58] | That’s got to sting just a little, no? | 你一定挺难受的吧 |
[04:01] | Your people seem to have abandoned you. | 你的人都抛弃了你 |
[04:03] | Being convicted for murder has its downsides. | 被判犯下谋杀罪有其坏处 |
[04:07] | Don’t fret so. | 不要烦恼 |
[04:08] | I’m sure you’ll see a lot of familiar faces over in F Wing. | 你在F区肯定能见到许多老相识 |
[04:13] | Many of which you arrested yourself. | 许多人还是你自己逮捕的 |
[04:33] | It’s payback time! | 报复时间到了 |
[04:54] | Here comes the flying scissor kick! | 一记倒挂金钩 |
[04:57] | That one wasn’t mine? | 那不是我的吗 |
[05:00] | If you show yourself to be a team player, | 如果你能证明自己合群 |
[05:01] | anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[05:08] | Are you a team player, Gordon? | 你合群吗 戈登 |
[05:11] | I love it. | 太棒了 |
[05:14] | And I forgot to pass on my… | 我忘了传达我… |
[05:16] | good friend’s regard. | 好友的问候了 |
[05:17] | Ex-Commissioner Loeb says hi. | 前局长洛布向你问好 |
[05:22] | Follow the rules, and perhaps you’ll survive. | 遵守规则 或许你还能活下来 |
[05:24] | Break them, and you most certainly won’t. | 违反规则 你肯定活不下来 |
[05:26] | It’s why they call this wing World’s End. | 所以这一区叫做”世界的尽头” |
[05:29] | For most here, it’s exactly that, the end. | 对这里大多数人来说 这里就是尽头 |
[05:32] | Only way out: | 唯一的出路 |
[05:33] | parole or a body bag. | 假释或被装进尸袋 |
[05:38] | And nobody gets parole. | 从没有人获准假释 |
[05:53] | It’s true. I swear it. | 是真的 我发誓 |
[05:55] | Clear as day– a ghost. | 我看得一清二楚 一个鬼魂 |
[05:58] | She was this pale old woman in a long black dress. | 是一个穿着黑长裙的苍白的老女人 |
[06:01] | She was this close. | 就像你离我那么近 |
[06:02] | What did you do? | 你当时什么反应 |
[06:04] | Oh, I ran away screaming, of course. | 我尖叫着跑开了 还用说吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, do you believe in ghosts, Oswald? | 你相信有鬼吗 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:11] | Yes, I do. | 我相信 |
[06:12] | I’ve seen them. | 我见过 |
[06:13] | This house has several of them. | 这栋房子里有好几个呢 |
[06:16] | But don’t worry, they’re all quite friendly. | 但别担心 它们都挺友好的 |
[06:18] | Don’t listen to him. There are no ghosts here. | 别听他胡说 这里没有鬼 |
[06:21] | Oh, there’s ghosts, all right. | 这里是有鬼的 |
[06:22] | This house was built by my grandfather. | 这房子是我爷爷建的 |
[06:25] | He died here. | 他死在这儿的 |
[06:26] | His wife and two sisters also passed away upstairs. | 他妻子和他两个姐妹也是在楼上过世的 |
[06:30] | And my poor dear parents. | 还有我可怜的父母 |
[06:33] | Yes, | 没错 |
[06:34] | many ghosts. | 好多鬼 |
[06:39] | How did you meet? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[06:41] | That’s a boring story, really. | 那是个无聊的故事 真的 |
[06:42] | No, let me tell it, dear. | 让我来说吧 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | After my mother died, | 我母亲去世后 |
[06:45] | I sat alone in this house for months. | 我在这房子里独自待了好几个月 |
[06:47] | Barely got out of bed, in fact. | 事实上 我几乎不下床 |
[06:49] | Finally, I found a diner, not too far from here. | 最终 我找到了一间离这里不远的餐厅 |
[06:52] | I’d go there every day at the same time, order the same thing. | 我每天同一时间去那里 点同样的东西 |
[06:56] | Chicken soup and a seltzer. | 鸡汤和苏打水 |
[06:58] | Grace was my waitress, | 格蕾丝是我的服务员 |
[07:00] | and I grew very fond of her. | 我越来越喜欢她 |
[07:02] | She told me of her two poor children, | 她和我讲了她两个可怜孩子的事 |
[07:03] | Sasha and Charles, | 萨莎和查尔斯 |
[07:05] | and how they suffered at the hands of their abusive father. | 讲他们如何受他们父亲的虐待 |
[07:08] | I had to help. I offered her refuge, | 我必须帮她 我向她提供庇护 |
[07:10] | and she accepted. | 她接受了 |
[07:11] | And this house heard laughter once again. | 于是这栋房子里再次有了欢声笑语 |
[07:15] | Then one thing led to another. | 然后一切就顺其自然了 |
[07:18] | Love blossomed. | 爱情萌发了 |
[07:20] | And here we are. | 就成了如今这样 |
[07:24] | But you are my only true blood relative, Oswald. | 但你是我唯一的血亲 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[07:37] | Oh, my poor dear. | 我的小可怜 |
[07:38] | Are you hurt at all? | 你伤到了吗 |
[07:39] | No, no. I’m-I’m fine. | 没有 没有 我没事 |
[07:41] | Clumsy girl. | 笨手笨脚的 |
[07:44] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[07:46] | – Family. – To family. | -家庭 -敬家庭 |
[07:47] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[07:48] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[07:55] | Dent, they got him in general population now, | 丹特 他们把他转到普通囚区了 |
[07:59] | F Wing. You know what that means? | F区 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[08:01] | Everyone we’ve ever put away is in there! | 我们送进去的人都关在那里 |
[08:03] | Stop saying that! There’s always something you can do. | 别老是这句话 你总会有办法的 |
[08:06] | A retrial. | 重审 |
[08:07] | Or have him transferred to another prison, for God’s sake. | 或是让他转狱也行 老天啊 |
[08:10] | You know what, just keep doing what you always do, | 你就继续这么做吧 |
[08:12] | which is nothing! | 什么都不做 |
[08:17] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[08:24] | He’s wasting away in that place | 真凶不知在哪里 |
[08:25] | while the real killer’s out there somewhere, | 吃着甜甜圈 逍遥快活 |
[08:27] | eating donuts and getting laid. | 他却在那里日渐憔悴 |
[08:29] | The real killer? | 真凶 |
[08:31] | The fingerprints on the murder weapon… | 凶器上的指纹 |
[08:32] | Jim is innocent. | 吉姆是清白的 |
[08:35] | He didn’t kill Pinkney. | 他没杀平克尼 |
[08:38] | Well, gee, um, that’s… unfair | 如果是真的话 |
[08:40] | if that’s true. | 那真不公平 |
[08:42] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[08:44] | I wish I knew. | 我知道就好了 |
[08:47] | I wish I knew. | 我知道就好了 |
[08:53] | My health forbids me from drinking, | 我的健康状况不允许我喝酒 |
[08:55] | but at least I can watch you enjoy this sherry. | 但至少我能看着你享用这瓶雪利酒 |
[08:58] | It was my father’s favorite. | 这是我父亲生前最爱喝的酒 |
[09:01] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[09:04] | No, that’s my great-grandfather Manfred. | 不 那是我曾祖父曼弗雷德 |
[09:06] | He started a small tailor’s shop | 很多年前 他在哥谭 |
[09:08] | in Gotham many, many years ago. | 开了一家小裁缝店 |
[09:11] | Made suits for the city’s elite. | 为城市精英制作西装 |
[09:14] | My father became an apprentice like every son before him. | 我父亲像他的哥哥们那样做了学徒 |
[09:18] | – You were an apprentice, too? – I was. | -你也做了学徒吗 -是的 |
[09:20] | Had rather a flare for it. | 还相当有天赋呢 |
[09:24] | But it was not to be. | 可惜没那个命 |
[09:26] | When my father succumbed to illness, | 我父亲病倒之后 |
[09:31] | my mother held me close to her. | 我母亲把我留在身边 |
[09:34] | Homeschooled me. | 让我在家接受教育 |
[09:36] | She felt a need to protect me | 她认为有必要保护我 |
[09:37] | from the temptations of the city. | 不受到城市里的诱惑 |
[09:42] | All this time, I’ve been afraid to ask about your mother. | 这段时间以来 我不敢问你母亲的事 |
[09:49] | I’m so sorry I abandoned her. | 我很抱歉我抛弃了她 |
[09:53] | Had I known I was also abandoning you… | 如果当初我知道我还抛弃了你 |
[09:57] | Dear God, | 上帝啊 |
[09:58] | such a cowardly fool. | 我真是个胆小的笨蛋 |
[10:01] | Did she have a happy life? | 她这辈子过得快乐吗 |
[10:04] | No. | 不 |
[10:05] | Not a happy life. | 不快乐 |
[10:07] | But a good one. | 但是还不错 |
[10:09] | She never hurt a soul. | 她从未伤害过任何人 |
[10:12] | I was not always a good son, | 我有时不太孝顺 |
[10:14] | and she never spoke a word of reproach. | 但她从未责备过我 |
[10:17] | Not always a good son? | 有时不孝顺 |
[10:20] | I find that hard to credit. | 我觉得很难相信呢 |
[10:22] | An nice young man like you? | 像你这么体面的年轻人 |
[10:26] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[10:30] | I’ve done bad things. | 我干过很多坏事 |
[10:37] | We’re all sinners, my boy. | 我们都有罪 孩子 |
[10:43] | It’s time for your medicine, my love. | 你该吃药了 亲爱的 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Doctor gave them to me for my heart. | 医生开的治心脏的药 |
[11:02] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[11:47] | You have a visitor, Mr. Gordon. | 有人探视 戈登先生 |
[11:49] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[11:50] | No, I’m not going back to the hole! | 不 我不要回禁闭室 |
[11:52] | He promised! | 他保证过的 |
[11:53] | – The warden’s the one who’s moving you. – What?! | -是典狱长要转移你的 -什么 |
[11:55] | This wasn’t our agreement! | 说好的可不是这样 |
[11:57] | No, you listen! This isn’t fair! | 不 你听着 这不公平 |
[11:58] | I paid for this cell! This is mine! | 我买了这间牢房 这是我的 |
[12:00] | You hear me?! | 你听到了吗 |
[12:06] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[12:13] | A lot of business going on. | 这里交易还挺多的 |
[12:15] | The warden get a cut? | 典狱长能分一杯羹吗 |
[12:17] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[12:22] | I want the Boy Scout dead by week’s end. | 我要这童子军周末前死掉 |
[12:35] | Damn. | 哎哟 |
[12:37] | You look good, brother. | 你气色不错啊 兄弟 |
[12:39] | This place agrees with you. | 这地方挺适合你的 |
[12:41] | Maybe I’ll check in. | 也许我也该进来 |
[12:42] | Lose a few pounds, hmm? | 减几斤肉 |
[12:44] | Get a cool tat. | 弄个酷文身 |
[12:45] | You don’t need to check up on me. | 你不非得来看我的 |
[12:47] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[12:48] | Highlight of my week to see your smiling face. | 看到你的笑脸是我一周里最开心的事了 |
[12:52] | Look, I spoke to Dent. | 听着 我和丹特谈过了 |
[12:53] | He’s looking into reopening the case. | 他有意重新开启案子 |
[12:55] | But you got to keep your nose clean. | 但你不能惹事 |
[12:57] | Last thing you can do is do more time | 千万别因为管不住脾气 |
[12:58] | ’cause you lost your temper, all right? | 而被加刑 好吗 |
[13:00] | Ah, shouldn’t be that hard. | 应该没那么难 |
[13:01] | Everyone seems really nice around here. | 这里的人看起来都挺和气的 |
[13:03] | I’m looking for Penguin. | 我在找企鹅 |
[13:04] | See what he’s got to say. | 看看他有什么想说的没 |
[13:05] | He’s laying low someplace, but don’t worry. | 他躲在什么地方避风头了 但别担心 |
[13:07] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[13:08] | How’s Lee? | 小莱怎样了 |
[13:10] | Been writing to me a lot. | 她一直在给我写信 |
[13:13] | The letters stopped a few weeks ago. | 几周前突然不再来信了 |
[13:17] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[13:21] | I didn’t want to be the one to tell you this. | 我真不想做告诉你这消息的人 |
[13:27] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[13:32] | Lee lost the baby, Jim. | 小莱的孩子没了 吉姆 |
[13:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:56] | How is she? | 她怎样了 |
[13:59] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:01] | I think she’s fine. | 她应该还好 |
[14:02] | She moved down south. | 她搬去南部了 |
[14:03] | No one’s heard from her since. | 之后就再没人有她的消息了 |
[14:06] | Hey, don’t let this beat you. | 不要让这事击溃你 |
[14:14] | It’s good to see you, Harv. | 见到你很高兴 哈维 |
[14:16] | Jim, I’m gonna get you out of here, I promise. | 吉姆 我会救你出去的 我保证 |
[14:18] | Jim, don’t let this break you! | 吉姆 别让这事击溃你 |
[14:21] | Don’t give up hope. | 不要放弃希望 |
[14:22] | Jim! Jim! | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[14:32] | Where you going, pig? | 你要去哪 猪头 |
[14:37] | My little brother ran with a crew that pulled off a few bank jobs last year. | 我弟弟去年和几个人一起抢银行来着 |
[14:40] | Papers called them the Red Hood Gang? | 报纸上管他们叫红头罩帮 |
[14:42] | Remember them? | 还记得吗 |
[14:43] | You put a bullet in my brother’s head. | 你一枪打爆了我弟弟的头 |
[14:49] | Now, who’s this? | 这是谁呀 |
[14:51] | How about I have my friends on the outside pay her a visit? | 我让外面的朋友去看看她好不好 |
[14:54] | Show her what she’s been missing? | 让她知道她错过了什么 |
[15:03] | Oh, snap! | 真惨 |
[15:04] | Guys, cool it! | 各位 冷静 |
[15:06] | Cool it, huh? | 冷静一下 |
[15:08] | Peace, peace. | 别冲动 |
[15:11] | Don’t. | 别插手 |
[15:12] | It’s all right, Mr. Gordon. | 没事的 戈登先生 |
[15:13] | I got this. Now, come on now, guys. | 交给我吧 好了 各位 |
[15:14] | Let’s just take a deep breath… | 大家都深呼吸一下 |
[15:25] | Get back to your cells! | 各回各的牢房 |
[15:30] | You! | 你 |
[15:32] | Assume the position now. | 跪在原地 |
[15:35] | Now! | 马上 |
[15:36] | Back it up! Back it up! | 退后 退后 |
[15:38] | Take inmate Weaver to the hole. | 带犯人维弗去禁闭室 |
[15:41] | And these two to the infirmary. | 这两个送去医务室 |
[15:43] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[15:45] | Let’s go. You heard him. | 走吧 你听到长官的话了 |
[16:47] | – Father? – What? | -父亲 -怎么 |
[16:49] | Who? | 是谁 |
[16:50] | It’s okay. You were sleepwalking. | 没事的 你只是在梦游 |
[16:54] | Oh, I was. | 确实 |
[16:57] | My father’s office. | 这是我父亲的办公室 |
[17:00] | Here, let me, let me get you a chair? | 来 我给你搬把椅子吧 |
[17:02] | No, help me back to bed, won’t you? | 不用 扶我回床上去吧 好吗 |
[17:05] | Of course. | 好 |
[17:17] | They’re for my condition. | 都是控制病情的药 |
[17:19] | Your heart? | 心脏病吗 |
[17:21] | I have a hole in it. | 我心脏上有个洞 |
[17:23] | It keeps getting bigger apparently. | 据说还在不断扩大 |
[17:26] | I think my demons are feeding on it. | 我觉得是我的心魔在吞噬它 |
[17:32] | You have demons? | 你有心魔吗 |
[17:34] | Sadly, I do. | 很不幸 我有 |
[17:38] | You, too, I fear. | 恐怕你也有 |
[17:41] | There’s so much I haven’t told you. | 我有很多事没告诉你 |
[17:43] | So much that I’m ashamed of. | 很多让我羞愧的事 |
[17:50] | I was a criminal. | 我以前是个罪犯 |
[17:53] | I’ve done… | 我造了 |
[17:55] | horrible things. | 很多孽 |
[17:58] | Hurt people, | 伤害别人 |
[18:00] | manipulated, lied. | 耍心机 满口谎言 |
[18:02] | For power, | 为了谋权 |
[18:04] | for revenge. | 为了复仇 |
[18:10] | I’ve killed people, Father. | 我杀过人 父亲 |
[18:17] | Our lives together started the moment I met you at the cemetery. | 我们的生活始于我在墓地遇见你的那一刻 |
[18:21] | Nothing before that concerns me. | 我不在乎你的过去 |
[18:24] | I forgive you for all your past transgressions. | 我原谅你过去所有的罪过 |
[18:28] | Be free of them | 别再纠结过去 |
[18:29] | and live here in peace. | 在这里好好生活 |
[18:49] | We showed them, huh? | 我们叫他们知道厉害了 |
[18:54] | Look, uh, whatever your name is… | 听我说 不管你是谁 |
[18:56] | Puck– well, | 帕克 |
[18:57] | Peter actually, | 其实是彼得 |
[18:59] | but people call me Puck. | 但大家都叫我帕克 |
[19:01] | Stay away from me, okay? | 离我远点 好吗 |
[19:02] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[19:04] | Can’t do that, | 那可不行 |
[19:05] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[19:08] | I’m not a detective anymore. | 我不再是警探了 |
[19:10] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:11] | You’re way more than that. | 你比警探要厉害 |
[19:14] | You’re a true hero. | 你是个真正的英雄 |
[19:17] | Two winters ago, | 两年前 |
[19:18] | my little sister was abducted by child snatchers. | 我妹妹被儿童绑架犯抓走了 |
[19:22] | Three days she was gone. | 她被掳走了三天 |
[19:24] | And then you found her and-and busted the scum that took her. | 是你找到了她 抓到了那群人渣 |
[19:27] | You saved her life and dozens of others. | 你救了她 还救过很多人 |
[19:31] | Right there, that’s a true hero. | 这就是真英雄的作为 |
[19:34] | Just doing my job. | 我只是尽职而已 |
[19:36] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[19:40] | What are you in for? | 你怎么进来的 |
[19:42] | A girl. | 因为一个姑娘 |
[19:43] | Beautiful girl. | 一个漂亮的姑娘 |
[19:45] | I asked her out and she said yes. | 我约她出来 她同意了 |
[19:48] | And she was classy. | 她很有格调 |
[19:49] | I couldn’t make her take the bus | 我不能让她坐公交 |
[19:50] | so I snatched a car. | 所以我偷了辆车 |
[19:52] | Well, borrowed it. | 其实是借 |
[19:54] | I was gonna take it back. | 我打算还回去的 |
[19:56] | Cops didn’t believe me, | 警察不相信我 |
[19:58] | so here I am. | 所以我就进来了 |
[20:00] | What they give you? | 判了你几年 |
[20:01] | Six years. | 六年 |
[20:03] | Steep. | 不少啊 |
[20:04] | Hey, I can’t complain. | 我可没法抱怨 |
[20:07] | I broke the law, right? | 我犯法了 |
[20:08] | The law is the law. | 法律就是法律 |
[20:11] | I’m not gonna be like my grandfather. | 我可不会像我爷爷一样 |
[20:13] | He died in here. | 他死在了这里 |
[20:14] | And wouldn’t let me and my father visit him after a while. | 过了一段时间后就再不许我和父亲来看他了 |
[20:17] | But finally we did. | 但我们后来还是来了 |
[20:18] | Last time I saw him, | 最后一次见他时 |
[20:20] | he was different. | 他不一样了 |
[20:23] | Didn’t recognize him. | 都认不出来了 |
[20:24] | That’s not gonna happen to me. | 我不会落得那种下场 |
[20:26] | No, sir, I won’t die in here. | 不 先生 我不会死在这里 |
[20:37] | Then stay away from me. | 那就离我远一点 |
[20:42] | What are these prisoners still doing here? | 这俩犯人怎么还在这里 |
[20:43] | Get them to their cells immediately. | 马上带他们回各自的牢房 |
[20:49] | And watch this one. | 盯紧这家伙 |
[20:52] | He just lost a child. | 他刚失去了孩子 |
[20:56] | Makes him mad. | 这让他很愤怒 |
[20:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:00] | I hear everything. | 我耳听四路 |
[21:02] | I see everything. | 眼观八方 |
[21:04] | Everything you know, | 你知道的一切 |
[21:06] | I know. | 我都知道 |
[21:08] | I know something you don’t know. | 我知道一件你不知道的事 |
[21:11] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[21:14] | I know what kind of man you are. | 我知道你是怎样的人 |
[21:19] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[21:21] | Now. | 快点 |
[21:29] | Gin. | 赢了 |
[21:30] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[21:31] | Brace yourself. | 坐稳了 |
[21:33] | I’m afraid we have some bad news. | 恐怕我们有一些坏消息 |
[21:35] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[21:37] | Charles was at the public library today. | 查尔斯今天去了公共图书馆 |
[21:39] | Research for the novel I’m writing. | 为我正在写的小说搜集资料 |
[21:41] | I was reading some old newspapers, | 我当时在看一些旧报纸 |
[21:42] | and I made an alarming discovery. | 发现了一件令人震惊的事 |
[21:44] | My dear, | 亲爱的 |
[21:45] | Oswald is not the nice young man he says he is. | 奥斯瓦尔德才不像他说的那么体面 |
[21:48] | If we didn’t lead such sheltered lives here, | 如果我们不是那么与世隔绝 |
[21:50] | we would know what the whole world knows. | 就会知道全世界都知道的真相了 |
[21:53] | He’s a notorious criminal. | 他是一名臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[21:55] | We’ve been sheltering | 我们一直在庇护 |
[21:57] | a killer. | 一名杀人犯 |
[22:02] | We could have all been raped and murdered in our beds. | 我们都可能在自己的床上被人奸杀 |
[22:04] | Raped and murdered. | 奸杀 |
[22:09] | They call you the Penguin? | 他们叫你企鹅 |
[22:15] | To be fair… | 说句公道话… |
[22:17] | …I never raped anybody. | 我从没强奸过谁 |
[22:19] | Oh, well, that’s a mercy, now, isn’t it? | 那真是上天保佑 是不是 |
[22:22] | My son told me about his past. | 我儿子把他的过去告诉我了 |
[22:25] | He just didn’t tell me how famous he was. | 他只是没说他有多出名 |
[22:27] | You’re too modest, son. | 你太谦虚了 儿子 |
[22:29] | Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[22:30] | a violent criminal in our house? | 我们家里住个暴力罪犯 |
[22:33] | Grace, relax, | 格蕾丝 放松 |
[22:34] | he’s changed. | 他已经变了 |
[22:35] | Redeemed. | 获得救赎了 |
[22:36] | You’re not this man anymore, are you? | 你已经不是这种人了 是吧 |
[22:38] | Oh, no, sir. | 不是了 先生 |
[22:40] | But how… h-how do you know? How do you know he’s not? | 你怎么知道他不是了 |
[22:42] | I’ve looked into his soul. | 我审视了他的灵魂 |
[22:44] | I’ve seen his beautiful heart. | 我看到了他美丽的心灵 |
[22:52] | “The Dapper Gangland Kingpin.” | “衣冠楚楚的黑社会头头” |
[22:57] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:59] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:02] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[23:04] | What’s plan B? | B计划是什么 |
[23:08] | You are, my dear. | 你啊 亲爱的 |
[23:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:28] | I was hoping to spend a little time with you, Mr. Penguin. | 我想跟你独处一会儿 企鹅先生 |
[23:33] | Okay. But, um, | 好吧 但是 |
[23:35] | uh, please, call me Oswald. | 请叫我奥斯瓦尔德 |
[23:38] | I-I’m not that man anymore. | 我已经不是那个人了 |
[23:40] | There isn’t a little bit of Penguin left? | 就没剩下一点企鹅的影子吗 |
[23:43] | A little bad boy? | 一点坏小子 |
[23:46] | No. | 没有了 |
[23:48] | I got a little bad girl in me. | 我内心有个坏女孩呢 |
[23:52] | Whatever you’ve got planned for the old man, I want in. | 不管你对那老头子有什么打算 我想加入 |
[23:56] | – In? – We could do great things, you and me. | -加入 -我们可以有很大成就 |
[23:59] | I suppose. I hadn’t… | 或许吧 我… |
[24:00] | If you and me work together, | 如果我们合作 |
[24:02] | we could have it all. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[24:03] | We could squeeze my mom and brother out. | 我们可以把我妈妈和弟弟挤走 |
[24:05] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要那么做 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:09] | I guess we’re just a couple of crazy mixed up kids. | 或许我们就是一对儿疯狂乱套的孩子 |
[24:16] | Restrain yourself, woman. | 控制点自己 女人 |
[24:18] | I’m your practically your brother. | 我基本上是你哥哥了 |
[24:20] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[24:28] | He didn’t bite. | 他没上钩 |
[24:29] | Should I try? | 要我去试试吗 |
[24:30] | No. I don’t think he’s faking. | 不 我觉得他不是装的 |
[24:33] | I think he’s kind of simple. | 我觉得是傻 |
[24:48] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[24:50] | Gordon. Watch yourself. | 戈登 小心点 |
[24:53] | Weaver’s coming out the hole. Now. | 维弗马上要从禁闭室出来了 |
[24:57] | Already? | 这就出来了 |
[24:58] | Nothing happens around here like it’s supposed to. | 这里没什么事是合情合理的 |
[25:17] | Your day’s coming, Gordon. | 你的死期要到了 戈登 |
[25:19] | You’re a dead man! | 你死定了 |
[25:21] | Take a look at your boyfriend over there. | 看看你男朋友吧 |
[25:27] | Puck! | 帕克 |
[25:31] | Who’s gonna help you now, pig? | 现在还有谁会帮你 猪头 |
[25:40] | Yeah, you like that, Gordon? | 你喜欢那样吗 戈登 |
[25:48] | Let it go. | 别管了 |
[25:50] | Don’t extend your sentence. | 别延长你的刑期 |
[26:08] | Jim didn’t kill that kid. We all know it. | 吉姆没杀那孩子 我们都知道 |
[26:11] | Thing is, who did? | 问题是 是谁杀的 |
[26:13] | I mean, who’d set him up that way? | 是谁陷害了他 |
[26:17] | I just don’t know how much longer | 我不知道他还能在 |
[26:18] | he can stay alive in that place. | 那地方支撑多久 |
[26:22] | I guess I’m asking for your help. | 我是想求你帮忙 |
[26:25] | Funny, huh? | 真有趣 |
[26:27] | You have every right to tell me to go to hell. | 你完全有权利叫我滚蛋 |
[26:30] | But I… | 但是我 |
[26:32] | I got no one else to turn to. | 我已经没别人可以求助了 |
[26:38] | You know, Harvey… | 哈维 |
[26:41] | it’s very rude to wear a hat indoors. | 在室内戴帽子是很没礼貌的 |
[26:56] | You like the fabric? It’s Italian. | 喜欢这面料吗 是意大利的 |
[26:59] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[27:01] | A man can say so much about himself by what he wears. | 一个人可以靠衣着表现出自己很多方面 |
[27:04] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我太赞同了 |
[27:11] | I weep for today’s casual youth. | 我为当今穿衣随便的年轻人难过 |
[27:23] | I’m so glad you suggested we do this. | 我很高兴你提议我们做这个 |
[27:25] | It’s been so long. | 我好久没做了 |
[27:33] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:38] | Father? | 父亲 |
[27:40] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:42] | Have someone call for an ambulance! | 谁去叫医生 |
[27:44] | Grace! Help! Help, Grace! | 格蕾丝 救命 格蕾丝 |
[27:48] | What did you do to Elijah? | 你们把以利亚怎么了 |
[27:51] | – Nothing. – Help! | -没怎么啊 -救命 |
[27:53] | Coming, my dear. | 就来 亲爱的 |
[27:54] | Clean up this mess | 把这里收拾好 |
[27:56] | and call the doctor. | 叫医生来 |
[28:08] | Go on. | 走开 |
[28:11] | Hard at it, I see. | 挺卖力啊 |
[28:13] | Thanks for getting me my old job back. | 谢谢你恢复我的工作 |
[28:14] | Your friend Puck is pretty banged up. | 你朋友帕克被打得不轻 |
[28:17] | Might do him some good if you were to come see him in the infirmary. | 如果你去医务室看他 或许对他有好处 |
[28:21] | Yeah, no. | 算了吧 |
[28:24] | I’m not his friend. | 我不是他的朋友 |
[28:25] | He thinks you are. | 他认为你是 |
[28:27] | The kid’s gonna die in here, | 那孩子会死在这里的 |
[28:29] | one way or another. | 迟早的事 |
[28:36] | We’ll be quick. | 我们很快完事 |
[28:52] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[28:54] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[28:56] | They-they said I have a clot or something. | 他们说我有个血块还是什么的 |
[29:00] | I just feel seasick. | 我就是觉得晕 |
[29:02] | Thanks for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[29:05] | Means a lot. | 我很高兴 |
[29:06] | I’m sure they’ll take good care of you in here. | 他们肯定会好好照顾你的 |
[29:10] | You hang in there, huh? | 你撑住 |
[29:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:15] | …don’t give up hope. | 别放弃希望 |
[29:19] | I feel your sadness. | 我理解你的难过 |
[29:22] | I do, but… | 真的 但是 |
[29:25] | you got to choose life, you know? | 你得选择生活 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:32] | Choose life. | 选择生活 |
[29:34] | Good. | 好 |
[29:39] | Listen, kid, uh… | 听着 孩子 |
[29:42] | when you get better, you learn the lesson here | 等你好起来了 你得吸取教训 |
[29:45] | and you stay the hell away from me. | 离我远远的 |
[29:49] | I’m not a hero and I’m not your friend. | 我不是英雄 也不是你的朋友 |
[29:53] | I’m just a convict. | 我就是个囚犯 |
[30:04] | Tonight’s movie night. | 今晚是电影之夜 |
[30:05] | Everyone in the main hall together with the lights off. | 所有人都聚在大堂 还关着灯 |
[30:09] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[30:11] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[30:12] | Just be ready. | 做好准备就是了 |
[30:26] | His condition has gotten worse. | 他的情况恶化了 |
[30:28] | The hole has gotten bigger | 那个洞扩大了 |
[30:29] | and now there’s an infection. | 又出现了感染 |
[30:32] | I’ve given him antibiotics and rehydrated him, | 我给了他抗生素 能帮他补水 |
[30:35] | but I fear it will have little consequence. | 但恐怕用处不大 |
[30:39] | It’s time for him to get his affairs in order. | 他该料理后事了 |
[30:41] | He may not have long. | 他可能时日无多了 |
[30:48] | I’m going to have them make you some nice chicken soup. | 我去让他们给你做碗鸡汤 |
[30:51] | You need your strength. | 你需要力气 |
[30:52] | How kind. | 多谢你了 |
[30:58] | Come here, my boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[31:03] | Don’t listen to doctors, son. | 别听医生的 儿子 |
[31:06] | I’ve proved them wrong so many times I’ve lost count. | 我曾那么多次证明他们错了 都数不过来了 |
[31:10] | You and I will have many more years to spend together. | 你和我还能共度很多年 |
[31:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:20] | But perhaps we should speak with my lawyer, dear. | 但或许我们该找律师来谈谈 亲爱的 |
[31:24] | I have some things I’d like to go over with him. | 我有些事想跟他商谈 |
[31:26] | So much has changed these past weeks. | 这几周来 发生了很多改变 |
[31:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:30] | I’ll have him stop by. | 我会叫他来的 |
[32:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:17] | Settle. | 安静 |
[32:29] | Right. | 嗯 |
[32:32] | He’s called for his lawyer. | 他叫律师了 |
[32:33] | – He’s going to change his will? – Yes. | -他要修改遗嘱吗 -是的 |
[32:35] | And when he dies, Cobblepot will get what’s rightfully ours. | 等他死了 科波特就会得到应属于我们的 |
[32:38] | That old man was a shriveled-up wreck when I met him. | 我认识那老头子时 他憔悴不堪 |
[32:41] | I made him feel young again. I brought him back to life. | 是我让他重获青春 是我让他重焕生机 |
[32:43] | And what has this gutter rodent done? | 这只臭老鼠又做过什么 |
[32:46] | Played stupid board games | 玩破棋盘游戏 |
[32:48] | and whined about his wretched mother. | 念叨他可怜的母亲 |
[32:51] | That vermin has to go. | 那只害虫必须走 |
[32:53] | But he likes it here. | 但他喜欢这里 |
[32:55] | How can we persuade him to go? | 我们要怎么说服他离开 |
[32:58] | How do you get rid of rats? | 老鼠要怎么除掉呢 |
[33:02] | – Glue traps? – No, silly. | -老鼠胶吗 -不是 傻帽 |
[33:05] | Hello. Hello. | 大家伙 |
[33:07] | Father is feeling much better, but he is resting, | 父亲好多了 但他在休息 |
[33:11] | so he will not be joining us tonight. | 他今晚就不来了 |
[33:14] | Well, that’s fine. | 没事 |
[33:15] | Let’s eat, hmm? | 我们吃饭吧 |
[33:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | I’m a pretty fly. Look, everybody. | 我是只漂亮的苍蝇 看啊 |
[33:44] | Yeah! Come on, everybody. | 嗯 看啊 大家伙 |
[33:46] | Yo, show’s over. | 表演结束了 |
[34:19] | Yo, get down! | 趴下 |
[34:24] | What are you doing? He’s mine! | 你干什么呢 他是我的 |
[34:27] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[34:30] | Stay down! | 别起来 |
[34:31] | You’re dead. You understand? | 你死了 明白吗 |
[34:34] | You understand?! | 明白吗 |
[34:38] | You’re dead, pig. | 你死了 猪头 |
[34:52] | We’re gonna need a body bag. | 我们需要个尸袋 |
[35:27] | Bullock? | 布洛克 |
[35:28] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[35:29] | What’s it look like we’re doing? | 你觉得我们是在做什么 |
[35:31] | We’re getting you out of here. Come on, let’s go. | 我们要把你弄出去 来吧 走吧 |
[35:32] | Fake blood, retractable knife– can’t believe it worked. | 假血 可伸缩刀 居然真成功了 |
[35:35] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:38] | Harvey, what if this is where I’m supposed to be? | 哈维 如果我就该待在这里呢 |
[35:42] | – What?! Let’s go! – Bullock… | -什么 快走 -布洛克 |
[35:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:48] | Are you tripping? A lot of good men put their butts | 你嗑药了吗 很多好人为你 |
[35:51] | on a live rail for you– me, him, Don freaking Falcone. | 冒了极大风险 我 他 法尔科内阁下 |
[35:53] | While walking around somewhere is the guy that killed Pinkney, | 而杀了平克尼的人现在还逍遥法外 |
[35:56] | framed you and destroyed your family. | 他陷害了你 破坏了你的家庭 |
[35:59] | He’s walking around while you’re standing there | 他逍遥法外 而你就站在那儿 |
[36:01] | all blue and misty. | 难过迷茫 |
[36:02] | Well, screw your self-pity and let’s go! | 去你的自怨自艾 赶紧走吧 |
[36:03] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[36:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:09] | But I need one more favor. | 但我还需要你们帮个忙 |
[36:28] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[36:31] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[36:32] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[36:34] | I need you to move as quickly and quietly as you can. | 你得尽量快 尽量轻地跟我们走 |
[36:36] | – You mean, like, escaping? – Like that. | -逃跑吗 -是的 |
[36:39] | – But that’s against the law. – Yeah. | -但那是违法的 -是啊 |
[36:40] | Like you said, choose life. | 你说了 选择生活 |
[36:43] | Told you, didn’t I? | 我早说的 是吧 |
[36:45] | Whether you like it or not, you’re a hero. | 不管你怎么想 你就是个英雄 |
[36:50] | Prisoner Gordon. | 犯人戈登 |
[36:52] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[36:55] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我跟你一样意外 |
[36:57] | What brought you back to life? | 你是怎么活过来的 |
[37:00] | – Friends. – Friends. | -朋友 -朋友 |
[37:03] | It’s good to have friends. | 有朋友真好 |
[37:05] | But where are they when you need ’em, huh? Where…? | 但你需要朋友的时候他们又不见了 是吧 |
[37:11] | Man, that felt good. | 感觉太爽了 |
[37:14] | Sorry I got you into all this. | 抱歉把你卷进来 |
[37:16] | Are you kidding? Never felt more alive. | 开什么玩笑 从没觉得这么带劲过 |
[37:19] | Now, hit me hard, make it look good. | 狠狠地揍我 弄得像点 |
[37:21] | Just don’t touch the teeth. I just had ’em fixed. | 别揍牙 我才修过 |
[37:28] | Look at your mother– she was so young. | 看你母亲啊 她当时多年轻 |
[37:31] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[37:34] | Thank you so much, Grace. | 谢谢你 格蕾丝 |
[37:51] | I lied to you, son. | 我骗了你 儿子 |
[37:56] | My father was never physically ill. | 我父亲并没有身体疾病 |
[37:58] | He only suffered a deep melancholy. | 他是深陷忧郁症 |
[38:02] | He was plagued by dark impulses, | 他内心充满黑暗的冲动 |
[38:05] | evil thoughts of violence. | 暴力的邪恶念头 |
[38:09] | Mother said many in his family had the same affliction. | 母亲说 他家族很多人都有这个毛病 |
[38:18] | I remember the sound of the gunshot. | 我记得那枪声 |
[38:20] | I was outside his room. | 我当时在他房间外 |
[38:21] | I screamed for my mother to get the key. | 我尖叫着让母亲去拿钥匙 |
[38:24] | I saw the warm gun in his hand. | 我看到他手上尚有余温的枪 |
[38:26] | The blood. | 鲜血 |
[38:29] | His face. | 他的脸 |
[38:33] | Mother said never to talk about it. | 母亲叫我永远别提起 |
[38:36] | For years after the funeral, we never left the house. | 葬礼后数年 我们一直足不出户 |
[38:39] | I don’t pretend to understand my father’s torment. | 我不想假装理解我父亲受的折磨 |
[38:43] | But I think perhaps you do. | 但或许你理解 |
[38:48] | I feel for you, | 我替你难过 |
[38:50] | and I beg of you, my son. | 我求你 儿子 |
[38:52] | Never give in to the pain as he did. | 永远别像他那样向痛苦屈服 |
[38:55] | You are loved, | 有人爱你 |
[38:57] | and you are not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[39:00] | And the sun will come up tomorrow. | 太阳明天还会升起 |
[39:05] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[39:10] | Now I feel like a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[39:14] | But your health? | 但你的身体不要紧吗 |
[39:17] | To hell with that. | 管他呢 |
[39:26] | I want you to have it all, my son. | 我希望你拥有一切 儿子 |
[39:28] | This house and all that’s in it. | 这栋房子 和里面的一切 |
[39:30] | Keep it just the way it is, | 都保持原样 |
[39:32] | a piece of history, our history. | 一件历史 我们的历史 |
[39:37] | Gotham’s history. | 哥谭的历史 |
[39:40] | First thing tomorrow, I’ll have my lawyers draw it up. | 明天一早 我就会让律师起草文件 |
[39:51] | Father? | 父亲 |
[39:54] | – Oh, no! – Elijah! | -不 -以利亚 |
[39:58] | Did he… did he drink that? | 他喝了那个吗 |
[40:00] | – Yes. – Why? Why? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[40:02] | He’s not supposed to. Sasha, | 他不该喝的 萨莎 |
[40:04] | call an ambulance. Call an am… | 叫救护车 |
[40:15] | Stay with us, Father. | 撑住 父亲 |
[40:17] | Help is on the way. | 救护车就到了 |
[40:23] | No! | 不 |
[40:40] | We made it, buddy. | 我们逃出来了 伙计 |
[40:44] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[40:56] | Don Falcone had all the contacts inside of Blackgate. | 法尔科内阁下在黑门监狱有的是人 |
[40:59] | He made this whole thing happen. | 是他策划了整件事 |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:06] | I’m not sure I can ever repay you. | 我恐怕无以为报 |
[41:09] | It won’t be necessary. | 不必 |
[41:10] | I’m happy to help an old friend. | 我乐意帮助老朋友 |
[41:13] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[41:15] | You’re asking me? | 你问我吗 |
[41:16] | Two hours ago, I was a dead man. | 两小时前我还是个死人呢 |
[41:18] | I have people that will get you out of the country. | 我有人能帮你出国 |
[41:21] | Or I can arrange a safe place for you in Gotham. | 也可以在哥谭给你安排个安全的住处 |
[41:24] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[41:41] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[41:45] | I want to go find Lee. | 我想去找小莱 |
[41:48] | But to do that, I have to clear my name. | 但那就得先洗清我的罪名 |
[41:51] | And to do that, I have to go back to Gotham. | 那我就得回哥谭 |
[41:54] | So there’s your answer. | 那么你有答案了 |
[41:59] | Part of me says, run. | 我心里一部分想逃 |
[42:02] | I’m breathing fresh air. | 我呼吸到了新鲜空气 |
[42:06] | I can’t go back inside. | 我不想再回去了 |
[42:09] | If you run, | 如果你逃 |
[42:10] | you’ve got to keep running. | 你就得一直跑下去 |
[42:13] | Some people can live with that. | 这有些人可以承受 |
[42:17] | You’re a fighter, Jim. | 你是个斗士 吉姆 |
[42:19] | You got knocked down. | 你被打趴了 |
[42:21] | Do you stay down? | 你会一直趴着吗 |
[42:24] | Or do you get back up? | 还是重新站起来 |
[42:31] | What do you think, kid? | 你觉得呢 小子 |
[42:37] | Puck? | 帕克 |
[42:41] | No. No, we made it. Come on. | 不不 我们都出来了 别这样 |
[42:44] | Come on. No. Come on! | 别这样啊 |
[42:45] | Don’t give up! | 别放弃 |
[42:46] | Puck? | 帕克 |
[42:49] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[42:51] | Jim, he’s gone. | 吉姆 他死了 |