时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Gotham falls, | 哥谭陨落 |
[00:04] | we rise. | 我们崛起 |
[00:09] | After the bridges blew | 在桥被炸掉 |
[00:11] | the city was up for grabs. | 城市就任人掠夺 |
[00:14] | The gangs are carving up territory. | 黑帮在分割地盘 |
[00:19] | We are running out of food, ammunition. | 食物和弹药就快耗尽 |
[00:23] | We are surrounded by hostile forces. | 敌对势力包围了我们 |
[00:30] | Say hello to Butch. | 跟布奇问声好 |
[00:39] | Put out the word. | 放话出去 |
[00:40] | 100,000 rounds of ammunition to whoever kills Jim Gordon. | 悬赏十万发子弹 给杀了吉姆·戈登的人 |
[00:48] | You want to cure her, | 你想治好她 |
[00:50] | you have to go to the witch. | 就得去找女巫 |
[00:51] | And where do I find this witch? | 这个女巫在哪 |
[00:54] | You have to help us. | 你得帮助我们 |
[00:56] | My brothers and sisters. | 我的兄弟姐妹们 |
[00:58] | They’re killing us. | 他们要杀死我们了 |
[01:03] | His name is Will Thomas. | 他叫威尔·托马斯 |
[01:05] | Parents died in a home invasion | 他的父母死于桥被炸毁 |
[01:06] | a few weeks after the bridges came down. | 几周后的一次入室抢劫 |
[01:09] | Guys that broke in took him to some sort of factory, | 闯入的歹徒把他带到了个工厂 |
[01:11] | where he was held along side dozens of other stolen kids, | 把他和其他几十个被抢来的孩子关在一起 |
[01:15] | all chained together. | 全部锁在一起 |
[01:17] | God. | 天啊 |
[01:18] | Who are these guys? | 那些歹徒是什么人 |
[01:20] | Called themselves The Soothsayers. | 他们自称为算命帮 |
[01:22] | You ever heard of them? | 听过吗 |
[01:23] | No. | 没有 |
[01:24] | Who can keep track these days? | 现在小帮派都数不过来 |
[01:26] | Which district? | 在哪个区 |
[01:27] | Granton, near the water he said. | 格兰墩 他说在水边 |
[01:29] | Have them digging some sort of tunnel. | 还说他们在挖隧道 |
[01:31] | Will broke free from his restrains last night, | 威尔昨晚逃了出来 |
[01:33] | and walked nine miles through the Dark Zone to find us. | 然后为了找我们在暗区中穿行了9英里 |
[01:36] | What kind of tunnel? | 什么隧道 |
[01:38] | Unclear. | 不清楚 |
[01:40] | There’s an abandonded waterworks | 在格兰墩的旧码头那里 |
[01:42] | by the old dock in Granton. | 有个废弃自来水厂 |
[01:44] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[01:49] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[01:50] | you’ll save them, | 你会去救他们的 |
[01:52] | will you? | 对吗 |
[01:54] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去查的 |
[01:56] | The Soothsayers won’t be happy I escaped. | 我逃跑了算命帮肯定会很生气 |
[01:59] | They’ll punish the others for it. | 他们会为此惩罚其他人的 |
[02:02] | Please, Mr. Gordon. | 求你了 戈登先生 |
[02:03] | I promised them I’d bring help. | 我向他们保证过我会带人去救他们 |
[02:08] | I know it’s a sad story and emotions are high, | 我知道这是听者伤心闻者落泪 |
[02:10] | but need I remind you that every two-bit criminal out there | 但需要我提醒你外面每一个罪犯 |
[02:13] | is looking to kill you to claim Penguin’s bounty? | 都想杀了你好领企鹅的赏金吗 |
[02:15] | So you’re saying we do nothing? | 所以你的意思是我们袖手旁观吗 |
[02:16] | No, I’m saying the second you step outside that door, | 不 我的意思是你一踏出那扇门 |
[02:18] | someone’s gonna take a shot at you, | 就会有人冲你开枪 |
[02:19] | and if it’s not you that’s getting hit, | 而如果中枪的不是你 |
[02:20] | it’s gonna be the schmo standing next to you, | 就会是站在你旁边的傻瓜 |
[02:22] | which is most likely gonna be me. | 那最可能会是我 |
[02:24] | Captain. | 警监 |
[02:25] | There’s a call from the mainland. | 大陆来电话了 |
[02:29] | All of us here believe | 我们都认为 |
[02:30] | that if peace is to be sustained on the island, | 要想维持岛上的和平 |
[02:33] | confrontations must be avoided. | 必须避免冲突 |
[02:35] | We have kids in danger out there. | 我们有孩子正处于危难之中 |
[02:37] | We’re their only hope for rescue. | 我们是他们获救的唯一希望 |
[02:40] | Your dedication to your job is admirable, Captain, | 你的兢兢业业令人倾佩 警监 |
[02:42] | but you lack perspective. | 但你缺乏远见 |
[02:43] | Travel into harm’s way, and you may save a few lives, | 以身涉险 也许能救下几条生命 |
[02:46] | but you’d also be jeopardizing | 但如果你被杀了的话 |
[02:47] | thousands of others should you be killed. | 还会危及到其他数千人 |
[02:50] | The collective opinion over here is that you stand down | 这里的集体意见是你退守 |
[02:52] | and keep those within your Green Zone safe. | 保护好你绿区里的人 |
[02:55] | I don’t need opinions, I need supplies. | 我不需要意见 我需要补给 |
[02:57] | When can I expect them? | 我们什么时候能拿到 |
[02:58] | Until Gotham airspace can be declared safe again, | 除非哥谭领空能再次被确认安全 |
[03:01] | we cannot sacrifice any more pilots, | 我们不能再牺牲飞行员了 |
[03:03] | whether they’re ours or Wayne Enterprises’. | 不管是我们的还是韦恩集团的 |
[03:06] | So you can save a few lives for thousands, but I can’t? | 所以你能为保几条命牺牲数千人 我就不行 |
[03:09] | Mr. Gordon… | 戈登先生 |
[03:17] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[03:20] | I need five men and transport for 20 kids or more. | 我需要五个人和运输车护送20多个孩子 |
[03:23] | We only have a few squad cars and that rust bucket transporter. | 我们只有几辆警车和那辆破烂运输车 |
[03:26] | That’ll have to do. | 那就只能将就了 |
[03:27] | How are we on ammo? | 我们弹药情况呢 |
[03:27] | Well, we got what we got from Penguin, | 我们有从企鹅那里搞来的那些 |
[03:29] | and we got a box of shotgun shells | 还有一盒散弹枪弹药 |
[03:31] | and a box of nine mils. | 还有一盒九毫米的 |
[03:32] | What did the bureaucrats on the mainland say? | 大陆那些官老爷怎么说的 |
[03:34] | Do nothing, protect the Green Zone. | 什么都别做 保护绿区 |
[03:35] | Four shells each. | 每人四发散弹 |
[03:36] | Half a mag each. | 一半弹药夹 |
[03:38] | Boy said The Soothsayers are here. | 那孩子说算命帮在这里 |
[03:40] | That means we have to pass through Sirens territory, | 那么我们就得穿过海妖的领地 |
[03:42] | but it’s only three or four miles from then on. | 但之后就只需要走三四英里了 |
[03:44] | Three or four miles into the Dark Zone? | 在暗区里走三四英里 |
[03:46] | God only knows what’s out there. | 谁知道那里有什么 |
[03:48] | Barbara’s been stockpiling vehicles | 芭芭拉积攒了不少车辆 |
[03:50] | and everything else as payment to enter her club. | 和其他物品 那是她俱乐部的门票 |
[03:52] | – It’s worth a shot. – She’s gonna be thrilled to see you | -值得一试 -她肯定会很高兴见到你 |
[03:54] | after what happened with Tabitha. | 尤其是在塔比莎那事之后 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna need housing for those kids when we get back. | 我们带回那些孩子后会需要住处 |
[03:59] | – Yep. – If we get back. | -好 -如果我们能回来的话 |
[05:48] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[05:57] | – Are you with her? – Who? | -你是和她一起的吗 -谁 |
[06:00] | The witch. | 女巫 |
[06:03] | I’m not with the witch. | 我不是和女巫一起的 |
[06:05] | I just came here for her help. | 我只是来找她帮忙的 |
[06:07] | Come for her magic, have you? | 来寻求她的魔法 是吧 |
[06:09] | So did others from our district. | 我们区的其他人也是 |
[06:11] | And look at them now. | 看看他们现在什么样了 |
[06:12] | They came for help, too, | 他们也是来寻求帮助的 |
[06:14] | and she took their souls. | 但是她夺走了他们的魂魄 |
[06:16] | But she’ll never kill again. | 但是她别想再杀人了 |
[06:18] | We have her this time. | 我们控制住她了 |
[06:20] | You captured her? | 你们抓到她了 |
[06:21] | She’s locked in the storeroom back there. | 她被锁在后边的库房里了 |
[06:23] | We stripped it clean before we locked her in. | 我们锁她进去之前已经清理干净了 |
[06:26] | The plants, you see. | 这些植物 |
[06:30] | She talks to them. | 她跟它们说话 |
[06:32] | Makes them do things. | 让它们做事情 |
[06:35] | So we took her light, water; | 所以我们不给她光和水源 |
[06:37] | put salt on the floor. | 在地上洒了盐 |
[06:39] | She’s helpless now. | 她现在什么也做不了了 |
[06:41] | I need to talk to her. | 我要见她 |
[06:42] | No. We sent for more of us. | 不行 我们叫了更多人来 |
[06:46] | When they come, we burn her. | 等他们到了 我们就烧死她 |
[06:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[06:54] | My brother is missing. | 我哥哥不见了 |
[06:56] | I know this witch took him. | 我知道是这女巫把他抓走了 |
[06:58] | I need to find out what she did with him. | 我需要知道她对他做了什么 |
[07:01] | Please, let me talk to her. Five minutes is all I need, | 拜托让我见见她 我只要五分钟 |
[07:03] | and then you can do whatever you want. | 然后随你们怎么处置她 |
[07:05] | Your brother’s dead. | 你哥哥肯定死了 |
[07:07] | She’ll kill you, too. | 她也会杀了你的 |
[07:10] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[07:16] | In there. | 在里面 |
[07:33] | Hello, Ivy. | 你好 艾薇 |
[08:07] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[08:09] | This place is busy, despite things. | 城市都成这样了 这里生意还这么好 |
[08:12] | What’s that? | 看看谁来了 |
[08:15] | It’s a big fat prize, Jim, begging to be taken. | 简直是等着人拿的大奖啊 吉姆 |
[08:19] | So, what brings you crawling out into the open tonight? | 你今晚怎么爬出来了 |
[08:22] | Come to join the party? | 来加入派对的吗 |
[08:23] | One last hoorah before someone wastes you? | 在谁把你干掉之前 来最后狂欢一次吗 |
[08:26] | I’m here to ask a favor. | 我是来找你帮忙的 |
[08:29] | A favor, right. | 找我帮忙 |
[08:31] | Is this after you stood by and did nothing | 在你袖手旁观 |
[08:34] | while my best friend on this Earth | 看着我在世上最好的朋友 |
[08:35] | was stabbed through the heart? | 被人一刀捅死之后吗 |
[08:37] | – I put him down. – You restored his limp. | -我打倒了他 -你只是又把他打瘸了 |
[08:39] | – He should be dead! – Barbara. | -他该死的 -芭芭拉 |
[08:41] | Everybody out! | 都给我出去 |
[08:43] | Now! | 出去 |
[08:45] | I said move! | 我说了给我出去 |
[08:50] | Planning revenge? | 打算复仇吗 |
[08:53] | Well, someone has to do something about that freak. | 总得有人制止那个怪物 |
[08:57] | He has an army. It would be suicide. | 他有一支军队 那样等于自杀 |
[09:01] | Look around, Jim. | 看看你周围 吉姆 |
[09:04] | We’re all slowly dying. | 我们都在慢慢死去 |
[09:07] | Just some of us get to choose how. | 只是我们中一些人可以选择死法 |
[09:10] | I’m sorry about what happened to Tabitha. | 塔比莎的死请节哀 |
[09:14] | Things got out of control. | 局面失控了 |
[09:15] | I’m just trying to keep this city from falling apart. | 我只是在努力不让城市分崩离析 |
[09:26] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[09:33] | So, this favor? | 你要我帮什么忙 |
[09:36] | I need transportation. | 我需要交通工具 |
[09:38] | – Trucks, maybe. – Where are you going? | -几辆车 -你要去哪 |
[09:41] | It’s a police matter. | 这是警方事务 |
[09:45] | You know, they should really write that on your tombstone. | 他们真该把这句话刻在你的墓碑上 |
[09:50] | They’re downstairs in the basement lot. | 车在地下室里 |
[09:52] | Knock yourself out. | 你请便吧 |
[09:54] | Drive right into this nightmare you created. | 径直开入你自己制造的噩梦之中 |
[09:57] | You won’t last the night. | 你一晚也撑不过 |
[10:01] | Here he comes, Gotham. | 他来了 哥谭 |
[10:03] | Your judge, your jailer, your most hated son! | 你的法官 狱卒 你最憎恨的儿子 |
[10:07] | Have at him! | 吞没他吧 |
[10:09] | Rip him to shreds! | 将他撕成碎片吧 |
[10:15] | No one deserves to die more than he. | 没有人比他更该去死 |
[10:33] | All right, we’re entering the Dark Zone. | 我们准备进入暗区 |
[10:35] | Everybody, stay sharp. | 大伙都打起精神来 |
[10:49] | This place was a cesspit | 在整个世界 |
[10:51] | before the rest of the world turned its back on us. | 抛弃我们之前 这里就是个粪坑 |
[10:53] | I wonder what’s left here now. | 不知道如今还剩下些什么 |
[10:55] | I doubt many stayed up here. | 我觉得没多少人会留在这 |
[10:57] | This whole grid never regained power. | 这整个区都没恢复电力 |
[11:10] | Damn it! You were saying, Jim? | 该死 你刚说什么来着 吉姆 |
[11:17] | It’s a freaking arrow, Jim. | 这他妈是支箭 吉姆 |
[11:19] | It’s a freaking arrow! | 箭啊 |
[11:22] | Welcome to the badlands. | 欢迎来到荒原之地 |
[11:55] | Leave him alone. | 别欺负他 |
[11:59] | Causing trouble again, Gabriel? | 你又惹麻烦了吗 盖布利尔 |
[12:01] | We need water and food. Some of us haven’t slept in two days. | 我们需要水和食物 有好些人两天没睡了 |
[12:06] | You know, you could’ve woken me | 那卑鄙叛徒趁夜逃跑时 |
[12:08] | when that sneaky rat left in the night. | 你本可以叫醒我 |
[12:12] | But you didn’t, and now, he’s out there, | 但你没有 而现在他在外面 |
[12:15] | and he’s causing all kinds of problems for us. | 给我们带来各种各样的麻烦 |
[12:26] | The smoke. | 这烟 |
[12:27] | You should take it. | 你应该来点 |
[12:29] | It’ll give you energy. | 能给你能量 |
[12:31] | Inhale enough… | 吸足了 |
[12:34] | …and it’ll let you see the future. | 它会让你看到未来 |
[12:42] | You fail to see the importance of our work here, Gabriel. | 你就是不明白我们这工作的重要性 盖布利尔 |
[12:45] | But you see, once this tunnel is complete, | 但你要知道 一旦隧道建成 |
[12:48] | we will have exclusive access to the mainland. | 我们就能有通往大陆的唯一渠道 |
[12:52] | People will be forced to do business with us. | 人们只能跟我们交易 |
[12:55] | Food, booze, guns, | 食物 酒水 枪支 |
[12:58] | smoke. | 烟 |
[13:00] | All will come from the tunnel. | 一切都会从隧道运进来 |
[13:04] | We’ve been digging for over a month. | 我们已经挖了一个月 |
[13:06] | We’ve only gotten a hundred feet. | 才挖了一百英尺 |
[13:08] | It’s too narrow. | 太窄了 |
[13:09] | The roof is leaking. Once we hit the river, | 顶部还漏水 一旦我们挖到河床 |
[13:11] | it’ll flood and kill anyone inside. | 河水会淹没并杀死我们所有人 |
[13:12] | So negative! | 这么消极 |
[13:14] | Gabriel. | 盖布利尔 |
[13:16] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[13:18] | I had such high hopes for you. | 我本对你寄予厚望 |
[13:21] | That one day you would wear the mask | 总有一天你会戴上面具 |
[13:24] | and share in our good fortune. | 和我们有福同享 |
[13:27] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[13:30] | Sykes. | 塞克斯 |
[13:30] | Man, you got to come out front. | 伙计 你得过来一下 |
[13:45] | Who was on watch?! | 谁负责望风的 |
[13:47] | Put your weapons down. | 放下你们的武器 |
[13:53] | Is that James Gordon? | 这是詹姆斯·戈登吗 |
[13:57] | The James Gordon? | 大名鼎鼎的詹姆斯·戈登吗 |
[14:02] | It’s our lucky day, fellas. | 今天我们走运了 伙计们 |
[14:04] | Kill this one, and we’re bullet rich! | 杀了他 我们就不愁没子弹了 |
[14:07] | In Penguin’s graces we will be. | 企鹅会爱死我们的 |
[14:16] | I said put ’em down. | 我说了放下武器 |
[14:30] | Give us the kids you’re holding captive. We’ll leave. | 交出你们抓的孩子们 我们就离开 |
[14:33] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[14:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:37] | What are the cattle prods for? | 那赶牛棒是干什么用的 |
[14:42] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[14:51] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[14:52] | He moves, kill him. | 他要是敢动就杀了他 |
[15:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:07] | It’s all right. I’m a cop. | 没事了 我是警察 |
[15:11] | Will’s alive? | 威尔还活着吗 |
[15:14] | He found you and sent you to rescue us, didn’t he? | 他找到了你 让你来救我们 对吗 |
[15:15] | He did. | 是的 |
[15:17] | Will made it! He’s alive! | 威尔成功了 他还活着 |
[15:20] | We need the keys. | 我们需要钥匙 |
[15:22] | There are trucks outside. | 外面有车 |
[15:24] | We’ll drive you to the Green Zone, | 我们会送你们去绿区 |
[15:26] | find you a new home. | 给你们安置到新家 |
[15:27] | Thank you. God bless you. | 谢谢你 上帝保佑你 |
[15:30] | Okay, guys. We’re gonna get out of here. | 伙计们 我们要离开这里了 |
[15:32] | Gonna help us get out. One at a time. | 他会帮我们的 一个个来 |
[15:35] | Yeah, we’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[15:38] | Why would anyone be a cop in a world like this? | 为什么会有人愿意在这种世界里当警察 |
[15:40] | Well, the Halloween shop was all out of gas masks, | 万圣节服装店的防毒面具都卖光了 |
[15:43] | so it was either this or sexy nurse. | 所以只剩警察和性感护士了 |
[15:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:52] | My guess is these cops ain’t got enough ammo to shoot a duck. | 我猜这些警察的弹药还不够打死一只鸭子的 |
[15:56] | Wrong. Penguin gave us a boatload. | 错 企鹅给了我们一大批呢 |
[15:59] | Penguin wants your boss skinned. | 企鹅想扒了你们老大的皮 |
[16:02] | Let’s take ’em, boys. | 干掉他们 小的们 |
[16:06] | Come on! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[16:24] | Go! | 快走 |
[16:26] | Gabriel. | 盖布利尔 |
[16:31] | You okay? Come on. | 你没事吧 快走 |
[16:39] | Take cover! Go! Go! | 找掩护 快 快 |
[16:46] | – The alley! Go! Go! – Come on! | -去那巷子里 快 -走 |
[17:21] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[17:24] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:27] | You have to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[17:31] | I didn’t kill those men out there in the vines, | 我没有杀死那些被藤蔓缠住的人 |
[17:34] | you have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[17:35] | You’ll forgive me if I find it hard to do so. | 你能理解我很难相信你吧 |
[17:40] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[17:44] | It was the park. | 是公园 |
[17:45] | The park? | 公园 |
[17:46] | The trees, the plants, the roots | 那些树 植物 根系 |
[17:51] | underground… | 地下的… |
[17:53] | They’re speaking to one another. | 它们在相互交流 |
[17:56] | When those men came to kill me… | 那些人来杀我时… |
[18:00] | ….the plants came to my protection. | 那些植物保护了我 |
[18:07] | Then maybe we can help each other. | 也许我们能互相帮助 |
[18:09] | I have… | 我有… |
[18:11] | a friend… who was shot. | 一个朋友…中了枪 |
[18:14] | The bullet severed her spinal cord. | 子弹打断了她的脊髓 |
[18:16] | The doctors can’t seem to help her. | 医生帮不了她 |
[18:18] | But a woman at the hospital said that you might be able to. | 但是医院的一个女人说你可能有办法 |
[18:22] | Normally, I would say no. | 平常我会说我也没办法 |
[18:26] | But this park… | 但是这个公园 |
[18:28] | ever since we were cut off from the rest of the world, | 自从我们与世界隔绝后 |
[18:30] | it’s been behaving differently. | 它就变得很不一样 |
[18:33] | There are things growing here I have never seen before. | 这里生长着一些我从来没见过的东西 |
[18:37] | You okay in there? | 里面没事吧 |
[18:39] | Our friends are on their way. | 我们的朋友马上就到了 |
[18:41] | Time’s running out for you, witch! | 你的日子快到头了 女巫 |
[18:46] | There’s a seed. | 有一颗种子 |
[18:49] | It’s growing under the oaks. | 长在橡树林下 |
[18:53] | It’s said to have magical qualities. | 据说有魔力 |
[18:55] | When digested, it heads for damaged tissue and bone, | 服用下后 它会寻找受损的组织和骨骼 |
[18:58] | healing them. | 进行治愈 |
[19:00] | If I help you find it… | 如果我帮你找到… |
[19:04] | …will you protect me from those men out there? | 你能保护我不被外面那些男人伤害吗 |
[19:33] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[19:36] | Yes, it worked! | 太好了 成功了 |
[19:38] | No… more… | 我…再也… |
[19:41] | sleepwalking for me. | 不会梦游了 |
[19:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:53] | See, it was just some… | 看 只是因为… |
[19:57] | random stupid thing brought on by stress. | 压力过大而出现的愚蠢行为 |
[20:01] | It’s all in your head. | 都是脑子里的瞎想 |
[20:18] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有的 |
[20:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:41] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你是认真的吗 |
[20:44] | Very. | 很认真 |
[20:45] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[20:46] | No. | 不记得 |
[20:49] | Name’s Tank. | 我叫坦克 |
[20:53] | You’re part of the Street Demonz gang? | 你是魔道帮的吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:56] | You know that. | 你明明知道 |
[20:58] | Why should I? | 为什么 |
[21:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[21:03] | You brought me here. | 是你把我带来的 |
[21:05] | – I brought you here? – Last night. | -我把你带来的 -就昨晚 |
[21:09] | Did I, uh… | 我有没有… |
[21:11] | hit you, et cetera? | 打你什么的 |
[21:15] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[21:17] | You wanted information, | 你想打听一些事 |
[21:19] | and I wouldn’t give it to you. | 我不肯告诉你 |
[21:23] | I’m gonna guess you gave it to me. | 我猜你告诉我了 |
[21:27] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:31] | We’re gonna have to do this all again, aren’t we? | 那我们得重头再来一次了 对吧 |
[21:34] | Guess so. | 我想也是 |
[21:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Gordon, where are you? | 戈登 你在哪 |
[21:44] | We need to hide. | 我们得躲起来 |
[21:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:01] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[22:05] | We’ve got to get out of the daylight. | 我们不能暴露在外 |
[22:06] | We’re sitting ducks. How are they holding up? | 否则就是活靶子 他们怎么样了 |
[22:08] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[22:09] | Jim, we’re not alone. | 吉姆 这里还有别人 |
[22:11] | Someone lit that candle. | 有人点燃了那支蜡烛 |
[22:16] | In the old west, settlers used to leave a candle burning | 在老西部 拓荒者会留下一支点燃的蜡烛 |
[22:18] | to lead others to safety. | 引导其他人前往安全之所 |
[22:20] | Maybe there’s still good people left in Gotham. | 或许哥谭还有好人 |
[22:24] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[22:25] | We’ll take a look around. | 我们四处看看 |
[22:28] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[22:30] | If you see something, shout. | 要是看见什么 就喊 |
[22:34] | Radio check. | 通讯检测 |
[22:36] | Ah, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[22:37] | We’re out of range of the precinct’s antenna. | 分局信号覆盖不到这里 |
[22:39] | Look, if those other trucks made it back to safety, | 听着 如果其他卡车开回了安全地带 |
[22:42] | maybe they’ll send someone back here to get us, huh? | 或许他们会派人来救我们呢 |
[22:44] | Maybe. Until then, | 或许吧 在那之前 |
[22:45] | I’ll take the next floor, you do the basement. | 我去检查上一层 你检查地下室 |
[22:47] | Oh. Check out the basement in a creepy hotel by myself? | 我独自一人检查恐怖旅馆地下室 |
[22:50] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:51] | What could go wrong, right? | 能出什么问题呢 对吧 |
[23:03] | Let’s get settled. | 我们就在这儿待着吧 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:51] | Is somebody there? | 有人在吗 |
[23:53] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[24:01] | Come out, now. | 出来吧 |
[24:07] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:42] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:45] | Oh. Not good. | 不妙 |
[24:46] | Oh, God. This… | 天哪 这… |
[24:48] | This is not good. | 很不妙 |
[24:51] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[25:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:02] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[25:05] | You wanted to know where the Street Demonz base was. | 你想知道魔道帮的大本营在哪 |
[25:09] | That’s it? | 完了吗 |
[25:09] | And you wanted to be sure the boss would be there. | 你还想确保老大在里面 |
[25:12] | Emmanuel Vasquez? | 伊曼纽尔·瓦斯克兹 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:19] | Okay. How did I seem? | 好 我看起来什么样 |
[25:20] | Was I confident, flamboyant, | 自信 神采奕奕 |
[25:23] | charisma for days? | 魅力非凡 |
[25:24] | Or a little more conservative, | 还是感觉更保守 |
[25:26] | kind of repressed, a little nerdy? | 有些拘束 蠢蠢的 |
[25:28] | You seemed stiff, man of few words. | 动作僵硬 不怎么说话 |
[25:31] | In a daze, actually. | 可以说很恍惚 |
[25:35] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[25:40] | Where? | 去哪 |
[25:41] | To where you told me to go. | 去你跟我说的地方 |
[25:43] | To the Street Demonz’ base. | 去魔道帮大本营 |
[25:45] | To Vasquez. | 去找瓦斯克兹 |
[25:48] | I want to know why I went there. | 我要知道我为什么去那里 |
[26:00] | – Oh, no! – Push her back inside. Lock the door. | -不 -把她推回去 把门锁上 |
[26:03] | Stay calm. | 镇定 |
[26:05] | Okay? Her name is Ivy. | 好吗 她叫艾薇 |
[26:07] | She’s a witch, | 她是个女巫 |
[26:08] | and will burn for what she’s done. | 她要为她的罪行被烧死 |
[26:10] | I take full responsibility for her. | 我为她的行为负责 |
[26:12] | If she’s done what you say, | 如果她真如你们所说 |
[26:13] | she will pay for her crimes, but… | 她会为自己的罪行付出代价 但是 |
[26:21] | You are so utterly naive. | 你太天真了 |
[26:25] | You didn’t have to kill them. | 你没必要杀他们的 |
[26:26] | I wanted to. | 我想杀 |
[26:28] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:31] | I’m here for my friend. | 我为我的朋友而来 |
[26:33] | Our friend. | 我们的朋友 |
[26:35] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[26:37] | Selina’s the one that’s hurt? | 受伤的人是塞琳娜 |
[26:39] | She’s paralyzed and has lost the will to live. | 她瘫痪了 失去了求生意志 |
[26:44] | Good. | 好 |
[26:46] | That bitch destroyed the last of the Lazarus Water. | 那贱人毁了最后的拉萨路水 |
[26:52] | Let her suffer. | 受点苦才好 |
[26:54] | I don’t believe you mean that. | 我不信你是认真的 |
[26:56] | You’ve known each other for a long time. | 你们认识很久了 |
[26:57] | You grew up on the streets together. | 你们一起在街头长大 |
[27:03] | You know, I wasn’t lying when I said this park is changing. | 我说公园在变化不是骗你的 |
[27:07] | I’m feeding the earth with these wretched creatures. | 我在用这些可怜虫滋养大地 |
[27:12] | It consumes them, | 它吞噬他们 |
[27:15] | and then it flourishes. | 然后就能繁茂生长 |
[27:18] | I think | 我想 |
[27:20] | I shall plant your body in the ground, Bruce. | 我要把你的身体埋进土里 布鲁斯 |
[27:26] | What will grow from you, I wonder? | 不知你会长出什么来呢 |
[27:30] | Those men you killed were right. | 你杀的人是对的 |
[27:34] | You are a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[27:36] | A murderous, callous witch. | 嗜血无情的女巫 |
[27:42] | Trying to bait me, boy? | 你想引我上钩吗 小子 |
[27:43] | I wouldn’t waste my breath. | 我才不会浪费口舌 |
[27:46] | I can see there’s no good left in you. | 我看得出你已没有善心了 |
[27:48] | If you were trying to help this park flourish, | 如果你是想让公园繁茂起来 |
[27:50] | it would be full of beauty and color. | 那它该充满美丽的颜色 |
[27:53] | Instead it smells of death. | 但它却一股死亡的气味 |
[27:57] | It’s a work in progress. | 我还没完工 |
[28:00] | It’s a nightmare. | 是个噩梦 |
[28:04] | If I do help you, | 如果我帮你 |
[28:07] | you’ll leave me alone? | 你就不来烦我了 |
[28:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[28:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:22] | I’m Jim. What’s your name? | 我是吉姆 你叫什么 |
[28:23] | I-I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[28:26] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[28:28] | Dead. | 死了 |
[28:29] | When the lights went out in the city, | 城市断电后 |
[28:30] | a gang came, they murdered them. | 一群人冲了进来 杀了他们 |
[28:32] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[28:34] | She found me. | 她找到了我 |
[28:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:36] | The ghost. | 女鬼 |
[28:38] | She was kind at first. | 她起初挺和善 |
[28:40] | But she can be very cruel. | 但她也能很残忍 |
[28:42] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[28:43] | We’re not alone. There’s a crazy woman. | 这里有别人 一个疯婆子 |
[28:45] | She’s killing people. | 她在杀人 |
[28:46] | The ghost. We got to go. | 女鬼 我们得走了 |
[28:48] | – She hates strangers. – There’s no such thing as ghosts. | -她讨厌陌生人 -这世上根本没有鬼 |
[28:49] | We’ll protect you from whoever she is. | 不管她是谁 我们会保护你 |
[28:51] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[28:52] | Why? Who is she? | 为什么 她是谁 |
[28:55] | She makes me call her Mother. | 她逼我叫她母亲 |
[28:57] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[28:58] | He’s not lying! Come on, Jim. | 他说得没错 走吧 吉姆 |
[29:10] | Come on! | 干什么啊 |
[29:12] | Kid! | 小子 |
[29:18] | Hey, kid! | 小子 |
[29:19] | The lights will make you dizzy. | 光会让你们头晕 |
[29:21] | And then you’ll fall asleep. | 然后你们就会睡着 |
[29:25] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你们什么都不会感觉到 |
[29:33] | Jim, I don’t feel so good. | 吉姆 我感觉不好 |
[29:49] | You can’t fight it. Give in to it. | 你们无法抵抗的 放弃吧 |
[29:56] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[30:12] | – Who are you? – I’m the only mother that boy knows. | -你是谁 -我是那男孩唯一所知的母亲 |
[30:16] | You’re a crazy bitch who kills people, | 你这个疯婆子 你在杀人 |
[30:18] | takes their stuff and burns their bodies. | 抢走他们的东西 烧毁他们的尸体 |
[30:20] | I’m protecting him. | 我在保护他 |
[30:22] | When I found him, he was barely alive. | 我找到他时 他已奄奄一息 |
[30:25] | Those animals out there, | 外面的那些禽兽 |
[30:26] | they would have killed him or worse. | 他们会杀了他 或更糟 |
[30:28] | I taught him how to survive. | 我教会了他如何生存 |
[30:54] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[30:56] | Beats me. | 我怎么知道 |
[30:57] | Come on. | 走 |
[31:06] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[31:07] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[31:10] | That’s Vasquez. | 那是瓦斯克兹 |
[31:14] | Did you do this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[31:17] | Honestly, I don’t remember. | 说真的 我不记得了 |
[31:20] | What about that? | 那个呢 |
[31:25] | Penguin did this. | 是企鹅干的 |
[31:27] | I think not. | 我觉得不是 |
[31:30] | Well, whoever did just started one hell of a war. | 不管是谁做的 刚掀起了大战 |
[32:18] | Here. | 来 |
[32:32] | Is that human blood? | 那是人血吗 |
[32:35] | If Selina ingests this, it’ll find its way to her wound. | 塞琳娜只要吞下这个 它就会自己找到伤口 |
[32:39] | Its roots will wrap around her spine, | 它的根会绕在她脊椎上 |
[32:40] | fusing the nerves and cartilage together. | 把神经和软骨融合起来 |
[32:44] | It’ll cure her? | 就能治好她吗 |
[32:46] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:48] | Just maybe? | 只是或许吗 |
[32:49] | Everyone’s different. | 每个人都不一样 |
[32:50] | Depends on how strong she is. | 这要看她有多坚强了 |
[32:54] | One thing is for sure though– | 但有件事可以确定 |
[32:56] | the seed will alter her forever. | 这种子会永远改变她 |
[32:58] | – How? – Some say | -怎么说 -有人说 |
[33:00] | the darker angels of our nature are unlocked and set free. | 我们天性中的黑暗会被释放出来 |
[33:08] | Can she live with that? | 她能承受吗 |
[33:14] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[33:15] | I don’t know if there’s any other way. | 我不知道是否还有别的办法 |
[33:17] | Then go. Give it to her. | 那去吧 把这给她 |
[33:21] | What’s the matter, Bruce? | 怎么了 布鲁斯 |
[33:24] | Don’t know if you can trust me? | 不敢确定你能不能信任我吗 |
[33:30] | – I don’t. – Good. | -我不信任你 -很好 |
[33:32] | Then you’re finally becoming a man. | 那你终于长大了 |
[33:41] | – Where will you go? – Where I’m going is none of your business. | -你要去哪 -我去哪与你无关 |
[33:44] | Best hurry. | 快去吧 |
[33:47] | That root will die if left out in the open for too long. | 根在空气中暴露太久会死的 |
[33:58] | Where have you guys been? You’ve been gone for a while. | 你们去哪了 走了好久 |
[34:00] | Chasing ghosts. They’re like rats in the walls. | 追鬼 他们就像墙里的老鼠 |
[34:03] | This whole place is their spiderweb. | 这整个地方都是他们的蜘蛛网 |
[34:04] | Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[34:06] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:06] | Not everyone wants your help, Jim Gordon. | 不是每个人都需要你帮忙 吉姆·戈登 |
[34:09] | Detective Gordon, your hand’s bleeding. | 戈登警探 你的手流血了 |
[34:12] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[34:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:18] | How many bullets you got left? | 你还剩多少子弹 |
[34:19] | Two. | 两发 |
[34:43] | Looky here, boys! | 看啊 伙计们 |
[34:47] | I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[34:49] | you give me my workers back, | 把我的工人还回来 |
[34:52] | and I’ll let you and your partner go. | 我就放了你和你搭档 |
[35:00] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[35:01] | Of course I’m not gonna do that. | 我当然不会那么做了 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna kill you all! | 我会把你们都杀掉 |
[35:07] | Wait just a minute, | 等一下 |
[35:09] | please. | 拜托 |
[35:14] | The prize for this man’s head is mine. | 这人脑袋的赏金是我的 |
[35:30] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:32] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[35:34] | I mean, she hasn’t said a peep since you’ve been gone. | 你离开后 她一句话都没说过 |
[35:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:40] | Did you find the witch? | 你找到女巫了吗 |
[35:42] | It was Ivy. | 是艾薇 |
[35:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:50] | Ivy said it could help Selina. | 艾薇说它能帮助塞琳娜 |
[35:53] | What, and you trust her? | 你信任她吗 |
[35:54] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[35:56] | Listen, I want to help Selina as much as you, | 我跟你一样想帮助塞琳娜 |
[35:59] | but Ivy is a maniacal, cold-hearted killer. | 但艾薇是个冷酷的疯子杀人狂 |
[36:01] | – You know that, don’t you? – Give it to me. | -你知道吧 -给我 |
[36:10] | Selina, I have doubts. | 塞琳娜 我并不确定 |
[36:13] | Bruce, I was willing to kill myself yesterday. | 布鲁斯 我昨天都想自杀了 |
[36:15] | Nothing’s changed since then. | 现在情况也没有改变 |
[36:17] | So if Ivy wants to kill me, | 如果艾薇想杀我 |
[36:21] | she can have at it. | 让她来吧 |
[36:31] | What do I do, just swallow it? | 我怎么办 吞下去吗 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:51] | Still here. | 还没死 |
[36:57] | I know Ivy’s lost her mind. | 我知道艾薇疯了 |
[37:01] | But… | 但是 |
[37:02] | after her mom and dad died, | 她妈妈和爸爸死后 |
[37:04] | she was just… | 她… |
[37:06] | sleeping on the streets. | 就睡在街头 |
[37:08] | And it was a cold winter, and… | 那年冬天很冷 |
[37:11] | she started to get really sick. | 她得了重病 |
[37:14] | So I… | 我 |
[37:19] | took her under my wing, I guess, | 就照顾了她 |
[37:23] | and… | 后来 |
[37:25] | showed her where to get food, | 还带她去找食物 |
[37:28] | where to get a roof over her head. | 去找地方住 |
[37:32] | And after some time, she started to get color in her face. | 后来 她的脸开始恢复血色了 |
[37:39] | And I just… | 我 |
[37:42] | kept checking in on her. | 总去查看她 |
[37:46] | Almost every day. | 几乎每天都去 |
[37:52] | She may look old now, but… | 虽然她现在变成大人了 |
[37:54] | she’ll always be that little girl to me. | 但在我看来她永远是那个小女孩 |
[38:05] | – No, no, no, Selina. – Doctor! | -不不 塞琳娜 -医生 |
[38:06] | Selina, stay with me. | 塞琳娜 撑住 |
[38:10] | Stay back. Give us room. | 退后 让地方给我们 |
[38:11] | No, Selina. | 不 塞琳娜 |
[38:13] | She’s burning up. | 她在发烧 |
[38:16] | Pulse is low. What happened? | 脉搏很弱 怎么回事 |
[38:18] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 天呐 我做了什么啊 |
[38:23] | Put it down, Knucklehead! | 放下吧 蠢蛋 |
[38:25] | You two clowns ain’t got a single bullet between you. | 你俩小丑加起来都没有一发子弹 |
[38:28] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[38:29] | I got two. | 我有两发呢 |
[38:32] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[38:33] | I won’t say it again, freak. | 我不会再说一次了 怪物 |
[38:35] | Gordon comes with me. | 戈登要跟我走 |
[38:38] | I’ll tell you what! | 这样吧 |
[38:40] | I’ll take his head, and you can have the rest of him! | 我拿头 你拿剩下的 |
[39:19] | Hi, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[39:20] | About our last chat… | 关于我们上次对话 |
[39:24] | …I may have been a little rash. | 我可能是有点冲动了 |
[39:26] | This what got you all hot and bothered? | 你就是为了这个那么激动 |
[39:28] | – They need a bath. – Crazy bi… | -他们需要洗洗澡 -疯婆子 |
[39:40] | Your last bullet, just for me, huh? | 最后一颗子弹为我用了 |
[39:43] | Must be love. | 这是真爱啊 |
[39:45] | Not all square yet though. | 但还不算扯平呢 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna help me do what we all know needs doing. | 你要帮我做我们都清楚必须做的事 |
[39:50] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[39:52] | Kill Penguin. | 杀了企鹅 |
[39:57] | How ’bout we table this until I can get them safely | 等我先安全把他们送到绿区 |
[39:59] | into the Green Zone, huh? Come on. | 再谈这事吧 走吧 |
[40:13] | You’re safe now. Go on. | 你们安全了 走吧 |
[40:16] | You made it. | 你们到了 |
[40:18] | You had me worried. | 我都担心了 |
[40:20] | All sorts of chatter out there about people hunting | 外面都说人们在为企鹅的赏金 |
[40:22] | you down for Penguin’s reward money. | 猎杀你 |
[40:24] | Well, they’ll just have to try harder. | 他们得继续努力了 |
[40:26] | He did have help from the unlikeliest of places. | 他有最不可能的人帮了他 |
[40:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:32] | Show me what you got. | 带我看看这里的情况 |
[40:35] | Nice place. | 这地方不错啊 |
[40:36] | 250 apartments. Running water, hot and cold. | 250间公寓 冷热水都有 |
[40:39] | Gas. No electricity yet. | 有燃气 但没电 |
[40:41] | Is there a bar? | 有酒吧吗 |
[40:45] | Once the kids we liberated moved in, | 我们解放的孩子搬进来后 |
[40:47] | word got out pretty fast | 消息很快传开 |
[40:49] | that there was a safe place to live in the city. | 城里有安全的地方可住 |
[40:51] | Citizens are heading here in droves. | 市民们都大批赶来 |
[40:55] | This place will be full by sundown. | 这地方到日落时就会住满 |
[40:59] | Then we’ll find another. | 那我们就再找个地方 |
[41:01] | I just want to thank you, Captain Gordon. | 我只想感谢你 戈登警监 |
[41:03] | My family, we’ve been drifting from one place to the next | 我们一家人 自断电之后 |
[41:06] | ever since the blackout. | 一直在到处漂泊 |
[41:08] | You delivered us. | 是你让我们安顿下来了 |
[41:14] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[41:16] | I’ll see you around, killer. | 回头见了 杀手 |
[41:19] | We have some unfinished business, you and I. | 我们的事还没完呢 |
[41:23] | Whatever she took, put her body into shock. | 她服用的东西让她的身体休克了 |
[41:26] | Her temperature skyrocketed, | 她的体温飙升 |
[41:28] | her wbc count was off the charts. | 白细胞数爆表 |
[41:30] | Then, two hours ago, everything stabilized. | 然后两小时前 她完全稳定了下来 |
[41:35] | I’ve no idea why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[41:36] | She was still in a lot of pain. | 她当时还是很痛苦 |
[41:38] | So we sedated her. | 所以我们麻醉了她 |
[41:41] | She’s been sleeping for a while now. | 她睡了好一阵了 |
[41:42] | I think it’d be best to come back in the morning. | 最好还是明早再来吧 |
[41:46] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[41:51] | Right, Master Bruce, I think we should… | 好吧 布鲁斯少爷 我们… |
[41:55] | We should get some shut-eye. | 还是去睡会儿吧 |
[41:57] | Come on. | 走 |
[42:23] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[42:32] | It’s a mirale. | 真是个奇迹 |
[42:36] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[42:42] | Different. | 不一样了 |
[42:45] | Any pain? | 疼吗 |
[42:47] | No. | 不 |
[42:51] | Selina, I thought I had killed you. | 塞琳娜 我以为我害死了你 |
[42:55] | I’m better. | 我好多了 |
[42:59] | Even better than before, in fact. | 事实上 比之前还好了 |