时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Shut up and die. | 闭嘴受死吧 |
[00:04] | Say hello to Butch. | 跟布奇问声好 |
[00:07] | No! | 不 |
[00:09] | She’s paralyzed and has lost the will to live. | 她瘫痪了 失去了求生意志 |
[00:12] | If Selina ingests this, it’ll find its way to her wound. | 塞琳娜只要吞下这个 它就会自己找到伤口 |
[00:15] | I’m better. | 我好多了 |
[00:16] | So now I have to find the freak who shot me. | 现在我要找到开枪打我的怪物 |
[00:18] | Welcome to the Church of Jeremiah. | 欢迎来到杰罗麦教会 |
[00:23] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[00:24] | This time, woke up on a rooftop. | 这一次 在屋顶醒来 |
[00:25] | No idea how I got there | 不知道我怎么到那里的 |
[00:26] | or what happened during the preceding hours. | 或之前发生了什么 |
[00:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:29] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[00:30] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna need people I can trust watching over this place. | 我会需要值得信任的人照应着这里 |
[00:34] | – You could be my deputy here in Haven. – Thanks. | -你可以做我在避难所的警官 -谢谢 |
[00:36] | Well, if it isn’t my old friend Mr. Penn | 这不是我的老朋友潘先生吗 |
[00:40] | You shouldn’t have come here, Oswald. | 你不该来这里的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[00:42] | Perhaps you shouldn’t have stolen my people. | 也许你就不该偷走我的人还有我的狗 |
[00:44] | Hi, Pengy. | 你好 小鹅 |
[00:45] | – Jim! – Barbara, no. | -吉姆 -芭芭拉 别 |
[01:48] | Over here! | 这边 |
[01:50] | Over here! | 这边 |
[01:51] | Over here! | 这边 |
[01:53] | This woman needs medical attention. | 这位女士需要救治 |
[01:54] | Find a doctor. Go. | 找个医生来 快去 |
[01:57] | You! Hey, listen up. | 你们 听着 |
[01:59] | Pair up. I need teams going in looking for survivors. | 两两组队 我需要你们进去搜救幸存者 |
[02:01] | – Roger. – Go. Get those people back! | -收到 -快去 把那些人退后 |
[02:05] | You. | 你 |
[02:06] | Set up a triage over here. | 去那边设一个验伤点 |
[02:12] | Come on. Snap to. | 清醒过来 |
[02:13] | Focus. There’s gonna be a lot of wounded. | 集中注意力 等下会有很多伤员 |
[02:16] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[02:17] | All right. Find all the medical supplies you can. Go. | 把你能找到的医疗用品都找来 快去 |
[02:24] | You did this. You brought the gangs here! | 是你干的 是你把那些黑帮带到这里来的 |
[02:26] | No! I would never allow that. | 不 我绝不会允许这种事的 |
[02:28] | None of them had explosives, that I know of. | 据我所知 他们没有人带了炸药 |
[02:30] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[02:31] | We need to get these fires out, Harvey. | 我们得把火扑灭 哈维 |
[02:32] | We got nothing to put hoses on. | 消防栓里没有水 |
[02:35] | Use the drinking water. Do it. | 用饮用水 去吧 |
[02:38] | Get those hoses over here now! | 把水管接过来 |
[03:03] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[03:05] | Harvey. Flames are dying. | 哈维 火势小了 |
[03:07] | We can get more teams inside. | 我们可以再派一些队伍进去 |
[03:09] | – There have to be survivors. – I know. | -里面一定有幸存者 -我知道 |
[03:11] | It’s just, an officer just found this. | 只是…有位警官发现了这个 |
[03:17] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[03:41] | As of now, the death toll stands at 311. | 截止到目前 有311人死亡 |
[03:47] | 49 injured. | 49人受伤 |
[03:49] | More than two dozen unaccounted for. | 二十多人下落不明 |
[03:51] | I’m so terribly sorry, Captain. | 我非常遗憾 警监 |
[03:54] | Do you have any idea who’s responsible? | 你知道这是谁干的吗 |
[03:57] | There was an incursion by several of the gangs. | 当时有几个帮派入侵 |
[03:59] | Any one of them could’ve done it. | 可能是其中任何一个干的 |
[04:01] | Right now, it’s impossible to rule anyone out. | 目前 没法排除任何人的嫌疑 |
[04:04] | I’m working on getting you help. | 我正努力为你们寻求帮助 |
[04:06] | You’ve been promising me help for weeks. | 你许诺救援好几周了 |
[04:09] | I have bodies lined up in the streets. | 但我这边现在伤亡惨重 |
[04:11] | You have every right to be upset, Captain. | 你的沮丧合情合理 警监 |
[04:14] | – But I’m doing everything I can… – Yeah. | -但我在竭尽全力… -好吧 |
[04:16] | …to make sure that you and your… | 确保你和你的… |
[04:31] | Let them through. | 让他们过来 |
[04:33] | – There he is! – Let them through! | -他来了 -让他们过来 |
[04:35] | Let them through. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 让他们过来 没事的 |
[04:37] | When are you gonna find out who did this? | 你什么时候才能查明是谁干的 |
[04:39] | My family was in there. | 我的家人当时在里边 |
[04:41] | How do we know we’re safe here? | 我们怎么知道这里是安全的 |
[04:42] | I know… | 我知道 |
[04:45] | I know each one of you lost someone you care for. | 我知道你们都失去了亲近的人 |
[04:50] | I share your grief. | 我和你们一样悲痛 |
[04:52] | I share your anger. | 我和你们一样愤怒 |
[04:55] | But whoever destroyed that building | 但不管是谁摧毁了那座建筑 |
[04:56] | can’t destroy the hope we’ve built. | 摧毁不掉我们建立起的希望 |
[04:59] | Not unless we let them. | 除非我们屈服 |
[05:02] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[05:04] | I promise I won’t stop until I find those responsible. | 不查明背后主使 我绝不罢休 |
[05:09] | Justice will be done. | 正义将会得到伸张 |
[05:11] | How are you gonna stop it from happening again? | 你要怎么阻止那种事再次发生 |
[05:24] | It was a nice try. | 尝试可嘉 |
[05:25] | Can you blame them? They’re angry. | 你能怪他们吗 他们很生气 |
[05:27] | It’s gonna take more than words. | 口头保证是不够的 |
[05:28] | Someone has to pay for this, soon. | 必须要有人付出代价 而且要快 |
[05:30] | Well, the department’s not exactly firing on all cylinders. | 局里现在可没法火力全开 |
[05:33] | We got more men than bullets, and we ain’t got that many men. | 我们人比子弹多 而且我们人也不多 |
[05:35] | Lucius, I need something. | 卢修斯 我需要点东西 |
[05:37] | Comb through every piece of evidence you can find. | 梳理一切现有证据 |
[05:39] | I need to know who did this, and how. | 我需要知道是谁干的 怎么干的 |
[05:40] | It’s not gonna be easy. The size of the crime scene alone… | 这可不简单 光是犯罪现场的大小 |
[05:42] | Do whatever you have to do. The clock is ticking. | 尽力去做吧 时间不多了 |
[05:45] | More than you know. | 的确不多 |
[05:47] | When Barbara and I showed up, that’s when the building blew. | 我和芭芭拉到场后 建筑才爆炸 |
[05:50] | She vanished right after. | 她在那之后就消失了 |
[05:54] | This doesn’t make sense. Not even for her. | 这很不合理 即便是对她来说 |
[05:56] | Nothing makes sense anymore. You’re in charge, Harvey. | 现在什么都不合理了 你管事 哈维 |
[06:02] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[06:44] | I was afraid you didn’t get my signal. | 我还怕你没收到我信号呢 |
[06:46] | Lucius said the range was only a couple miles. | 卢修斯说这东西只有几英里的有效距离 |
[06:48] | Oh, you know me, Master Bruce, I managed to muddle through. | 你了解我 布鲁斯少爷 我还是找来了 |
[06:54] | So go on, then. How did that happen? | 说吧 你怎么会被人铐在这里 |
[06:58] | I let my guard down. | 我放松了警惕 |
[07:00] | You’re telling me that your captors shackle you, | 你是说抓你的人把你铐了起来 |
[07:01] | they leave a radio transponder in your pocket and… | 却还留下了你口袋里的无线电应答器 |
[07:04] | and your weapons? | 和武器吗 |
[07:06] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:07] | I think you’re telling porkies. | 我认为你在说谎 |
[07:10] | It was Selina. | 是塞琳娜 |
[07:12] | She’s gone after Jeremiah, alone. | 她单枪匹马去找杰罗麦了 |
[07:15] | You want to follow her, do you? | 你想跟她一起去 是吧 |
[07:18] | She’s not herself, Alfred. | 她失去理智了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[07:19] | She’s desperate for revenge. | 她急切想要报仇 |
[07:21] | She’s gonna get herself hurt, or killed. | 她会受伤 或是没命的 |
[07:23] | Seems to be a little bit of a recurring theme | 这种事在她身上似乎一直反复发生 |
[07:25] | with madam, isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[07:27] | You know, one of these days you’re gonna realize | 总有一天你会发现 |
[07:29] | you can’t save her from herself. | 你不能阻止她找死 |
[07:34] | Until that day comes… | 在那天到来之前 |
[07:39] | …I think we should go and find her, don’t you? | 我想我们应该去找她 不是吗 |
[07:57] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[08:00] | You’re either here for information, | 你不是来这儿打听消息 |
[08:04] | or you somehow think I might’ve had something to do | 就是认为我也许和那场惨案 |
[08:06] | with that atrocity. | 有关 |
[08:07] | Penguin murdered Tabitha. | 企鹅杀了塔比莎 |
[08:09] | You knew he was at Haven. | 你知道他在避难所 |
[08:11] | You would’ve done anything for revenge. | 为了报仇 你什么都会做 |
[08:12] | And I could’ve killed him then and there. | 我当时就可以杀了他 |
[08:14] | So why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不下手 |
[08:17] | Because the person who blew up Haven has to be stopped. | 因为要先找出炸毁避难所的人 |
[08:21] | That’s all that matters now. | 那才是最重要的事 |
[08:23] | You’re worried Sirens could be next. | 你担心他的下一个目标会是海妖 |
[08:27] | I’ve been putting out feelers. | 我一直在打探 |
[08:30] | Is that what that was? | 刚刚那就是吗 |
[08:32] | He heard people talking about a shady guy | 他听到人们议论有个可疑人物 |
[08:33] | lurking around Haven before it blew. | 曾在避难所爆炸前 在附近出没 |
[08:36] | This is Gotham. | 这里可是哥谭 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna have to do better than “Shady guy.” | 可疑人物见怪不怪了 |
[08:39] | How about a location? | 如果有地址呢 |
[08:41] | A building in the northeast corner of Harlow Park. | 哈洛公园东北角的一栋楼 |
[08:44] | He says the guy’s holed up there. | 他说那人就藏在那里 |
[08:47] | How much is this gonna cost me? | 那我需要付出什么 |
[08:50] | Just do your job. | 干好你的工作就行 |
[08:51] | Get the bastard. | 抓住那个混蛋 |
[08:59] | Did you really think I could’ve murdered all those people? | 你真觉得会是我杀了那些人吗 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:08] | I guess I deserve that. | 或许这是我活该 |
[09:11] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:13] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:16] | Jim, you read me? | 吉姆 能听见吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 能 |
[09:18] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:21] | On my way. | 我就来 |
[09:38] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:43] | Jim, it has become woefully apparent | 吉姆 很明显你现在 |
[09:48] | that you are outmanned, | 人手不够 |
[09:51] | outgunned and out of options. | 火力不足 选择不多 |
[09:55] | So I’m here to help. | 所以我来帮忙了 |
[10:00] | That’s generous of you. | 你真是慷慨 |
[10:02] | I’m just getting started. | 这才刚开始 |
[10:09] | Well. | 哎呦 |
[10:11] | Ain’t you just Saint Nick on a Christmas morning? | 你可真是圣诞老人啊 |
[10:14] | Don’t be shy. Go. Take all you can carry. | 别害羞 拿吧 能拿多少拿多少 |
[10:24] | I’m guessing there are strings attached? | 我猜你还有附加条件 |
[10:27] | No strings. | 没有附加条件 |
[10:29] | Save for the one that we will cinch | 等我们抓到避难所炸弹客后 |
[10:30] | around the neck of the Haven bomber. | 给他脖子上套条绳子就行 |
[10:33] | I lost people, too, Jim. | 我也失去了手下 吉姆 |
[10:35] | People you lured with promises of safety and security, | 那些你靠许诺安全引诱走的人 |
[10:39] | only to have them incinerated. | 但到头来他们还是烧死了 |
[10:41] | But let’s just hold that in abeyance for the moment. | 但我们先把这事放一放 |
[10:46] | I would rather we put aside our considerable differences, | 我宁愿先不计前嫌 |
[10:50] | and go get the people some justice. | 为人们讨回公道 |
[10:54] | What do you say, partner? | 你觉得怎么样 搭档 |
[11:38] | Apparently, | 看来 |
[11:40] | I’ve been on a trip, or I’m going on one. | 我去旅游了 或准备出去 |
[11:44] | I’ve also left myself a message. | 我还给自己留下了信息 |
[11:47] | “In A-T number 1215 knows.” | “1215口…知道了” |
[11:50] | In… nate? | 口人 |
[11:52] | In… grate? Inflate? | 口人 号人 |
[11:56] | In… mate? | 犯人 |
[11:57] | “Inmate number 1215 knows.” | “1215号犯人知道了” |
[11:59] | Inmate number 1215 knows! | 1215号犯人知道了 |
[12:03] | Knows what?! | 知道什么 |
[12:05] | Okay. Okay, think. | 好吧 想想 |
[12:07] | Prison records. Where do I get prison records? | 监狱记录 哪里可以拿到监狱记录 |
[12:13] | Right. | 对了 |
[12:31] | To hell with Penguin. | 别理企鹅 |
[12:32] | Haven wasn’t your fault. | 避难所的事不是你的错 |
[12:33] | I told the people it was safe. | 是我告诉人们那里是安全的 |
[12:35] | I made them into a target. | 是我让那里成为了目标 |
[12:36] | Jim, you gave ’em… | 吉姆 你给他们… |
[12:37] | Don’t tell me I gave ’em hope. They’re dead. | 不要说我给了他们希望 他们死了 |
[12:41] | All right, fan out. | 好了 散开 |
[12:45] | We go building to building, door to door. | 一幢幢楼搜 每一户都别放过 |
[12:48] | Our source said this is where we’ll find the bomber. | 我们的线人说炸弹客就在这里 |
[12:52] | He’s here somewhere. | 他就在这儿某处 |
[12:54] | Alvarez, take a squad, grab the north side of the street. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 带一支小队去街北搜 |
[12:56] | The rest of you, cover the south. | 其他人搜南侧 |
[12:59] | To the vile miscreant | 杀死无辜 |
[13:01] | who murdered those innocent Havenites, | 避难所难民的恶棍们听好了 |
[13:04] | you have nowhere to run! | 你们无处可逃了 |
[13:06] | There goes the element of surprise. | 突袭是没戏了 |
[13:08] | We will root you out | 我们会像清除害虫一样 |
[13:10] | like the vermin you are! | 把你们全部灭掉 |
[13:12] | Two forces united in one purpose! | 两伙人马为同一个目标而团结 |
[13:15] | – Get back! Get back! – Get down! | -后退 后退 -趴下 |
[13:24] | Elevated position, back to the sun. | 高处位置 背光 |
[13:30] | Looks like we found our guy, huh? | 看来我们找到他了 |
[13:36] | We’re sitting ducks out here. | 我们就像瓮中之鳖 |
[13:37] | And one Penguin. | 还有只企鹅 |
[13:38] | Hey, Oswald, why don’t you crawl out there, | 奥斯瓦尔德 不如你爬出去 |
[13:40] | grab that bullhorn and tell him to come down quietly? | 捡起那个扩音器 让他乖乖下来 |
[13:46] | Put your weapons down! We have the building surrounded. | 放下你的武器 我们已经把这幢楼包围了 |
[13:49] | And we have more ammo than you! | 我们的弹药比你多 |
[13:51] | Come out now with your hands in the air. | 赶紧举起手出来 |
[13:54] | Pretty cozy up here. | 这里很舒服 |
[13:56] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[14:01] | I know that voice. | 这声音我认得 |
[14:03] | Zsasz? | 萨斯 |
[14:05] | Oh, hey, guys. What’s up? | 伙计们 你们好吗 |
[14:54] | It’s impolite to sneak up on people. | 偷偷靠近别人可不礼貌 |
[14:55] | So is breaking and entering. | 擅自闯入也是 |
[14:58] | Heard you were dead, Ed. | 我听说你死了 爱德 |
[14:59] | Now what are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[15:01] | I am given, and I am taken. | 我会被给予 我会被夺走 |
[15:04] | I was there from your first breath, | 从你出生起我就存在 |
[15:06] | and I will follow you until your death. | 我会伴你直到死亡 |
[15:11] | A name. | 一个名字 |
[15:13] | So… | 那么… |
[15:15] | you’re looking for the name of a prisoner at Blackgate. | 你在查黑门监狱一名囚犯的名字 |
[15:20] | Call it a personal matter. | 算是私事吧 |
[15:22] | – This folder’s quite valuable. – Right. | -这个文件夹可是很重要的 -好吧 |
[15:25] | What is the going rate on dust bunnies? | 现在积尘能卖多少钱 |
[15:27] | What I mean to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[15:28] | this folder seems to be quite valuable to you. | 这个文件夹对你来说似乎非常重要 |
[15:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:35] | I’m guessing you don’t want money, | 我想你肯定不是要钱 |
[15:37] | because, uh, it’s worthless. | 因为 那根本不值钱 |
[15:39] | I don’t tend to carry snacks on me. | 我一般也不会随身带食物 |
[15:41] | And if I had any bullets, | 如果我身上有子弹 |
[15:43] | I would just shoot you and take the folder. | 就直接朝你开枪抢走文件夹了 |
[15:44] | So what is it that you would like? | 所以你想要什么 |
[15:46] | Your expertise. | 你的专业知识 |
[15:49] | Surely you’ve noticed the giant plume of smoke in the sky? | 你一定注意到了天空中的巨大烟柱 |
[15:53] | Someone blew up a building we were using to house refugees. | 有人炸掉了我们用来安置难民的大楼 |
[15:57] | We need to figure out how they did it, | 我们要查清那人是怎么做到的 |
[15:58] | so we can prevent them from doing it again. | 这样就能防止这种事再次发生 |
[16:02] | So, the second smartest man in Gotham… | 哥谭第二聪明的人 |
[16:06] | needs my help. | 需要我的帮助 |
[16:07] | Explosives are not my expertise. | 爆炸案不是我的专长 |
[16:09] | Didn’t realize you had one. | 我还不知道你有专长呢 |
[16:15] | Just… | 你… |
[16:16] | Why? | 何必啊 |
[16:22] | Do we have a deal or not? | 我们成不成交 |
[16:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | I did not make that building go boom, Jim. | 炸大楼的可不是我 吉姆 |
[16:41] | Oh, please! | 得了 |
[16:42] | You gave up any shred of honor long ago! | 你早就不要廉耻了 |
[16:44] | Why should we believe a snake like you?! | 我们凭什么相信你这种小人 |
[16:47] | Because I would never take credit for somebody else’s work. | 因为我绝不会揽别人的功 |
[16:51] | Oh, no, you’d just betray anyone and everyone for the right price! | 是啊 你只会为合适的价钱出卖每一个人 |
[16:55] | Is this about Sofia Falcone? | 这是为了索菲娅·法尔科内的事吗 |
[16:57] | Because you should really move past that. | 因为你真该放下那事了 |
[16:58] | It’s not healthy. | 这样不健康 |
[17:04] | Oswald, concentrate. | 奥斯瓦尔德 专心点 |
[17:06] | Do you and your men have enough ammo | 你和你的手下的弹药 |
[17:07] | to keep Zsasz pinned down for a couple of minutes? | 足够压制萨斯几分钟吗 |
[17:11] | For you, Jim, let’s say… two and a half. | 为你 吉姆 两分半吧 |
[17:14] | Concentrate all your fire on that window up there. | 把所有火力集中在上面窗户那里 |
[17:16] | Give me everything you got, then abruptly cease fire. | 火力全开 然后突然停火 |
[17:19] | You can count on me. | 瞧好吧 |
[17:20] | Spread the word. | 把话传开 |
[17:23] | All right, guys, gather around, | 好了 各位 靠过来 |
[17:24] | we got new orders. | 有新命令 |
[17:27] | All right. | 好 |
[17:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:33] | Now! | 开始 |
[17:35] | Fire! | 开火 |
[17:59] | Keep it coming! | 别停下 |
[18:17] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[18:18] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[18:19] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[18:33] | Glad to see you’re still with us. | 很高兴你还能喘气 |
[18:42] | Thank you. Thank you. You were great. | 谢谢 你们真棒 |
[18:44] | Glad there’s no hard feelings. | 很高兴大家不记仇 |
[18:46] | Day’s not over yet. Come on. | 今天还没结束呢 来吧 |
[18:48] | Well done, Jim. | 好样的 吉姆 |
[18:50] | We make a hell of a team. | 我们真是好搭档 |
[18:52] | That man is a menace. | 那人是个威胁 |
[18:53] | Allow me to deal with him. | 让我应付他吧 |
[18:55] | This is about more than just your vendetta against Zsasz. | 这不仅仅事关你跟萨斯的仇怨 |
[18:57] | If he did this, I need to know | 如果是他做的 我需要知道 |
[18:59] | if it was a part of something larger. | 是否还有更大的计划 |
[19:01] | My point exactly. | 我就是这意思 |
[19:03] | One of the areas in which I excel | 我尤为擅长的一个方面 |
[19:05] | is the loosening of tongues. | 就是让人松口 |
[19:07] | No. He’s mine. | 不 他是我的 |
[19:53] | You’re pushing my men way too hard. | 你把我的人逼得太紧了 |
[19:56] | We’re not gonna break through | 我们至少还要几天 |
[19:57] | for at least a couple more days. | 才能挖透 |
[20:00] | There is absolutely no way to make it on schedule. | 绝对不可能赶上进度的 |
[20:16] | Well, not with that attitude, you’re not. | 这种态度当然是不能了 |
[20:22] | Now… | 好了 |
[20:23] | everyone… | 各位 |
[20:25] | let’s reach inside and dig… | 我们进去 |
[20:27] | a little deeper, shall we? | 再挖深点 好吗 |
[20:31] | ‘Cause that’s the only way | 因为只有这样 |
[20:32] | you’re all making it out of this hole. | 你们才能出这个洞 |
[20:46] | Come on, put this on. | 来 戴上 |
[21:03] | Are these all the recruits? | 就新招来这么多吗 |
[21:07] | Well, I thought you would want quality over quantity. | 我觉得你会看重质量而不是数量 |
[21:11] | Not everybody can pass a .38 caliber test of faith. | 不是每个人都能通过.38口径的信念测试 |
[21:19] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[21:21] | you certainly have set a very high bar | 你真是为献身定下了 |
[21:25] | for devotion. | 高标准 |
[21:30] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[21:31] | Bruce Wayne and his sidekick Curls… | 布鲁斯·韦恩和他的跟班卷发 |
[21:35] | Or is he the sidekick? | 还是他是跟班来着 |
[21:37] | Anyway, they tried to infiltrate our little operation here. | 反正 他们企图渗透我们的行动 |
[21:42] | And Curls can walk, really well, | 卷发又能走动了 健步如飞呢 |
[21:45] | especially… | 况且 |
[21:47] | for a paraplegic. | 她本该下身瘫痪的 |
[21:51] | And she wants to kill you. | 而且她想杀你 |
[21:54] | A lot, FYI. | 很想 |
[21:58] | If I see her, I’ll give you a shout. | 如果我见到她 就喊你一声 |
[22:02] | And kill her. | 再杀了她 |
[22:13] | Okay, recruits, | 好了 新人们 |
[22:15] | let’s do like my daddy did | 我们像我爸爸 |
[22:16] | before my sixth birthday and move out. | 在我六岁之前那样 出发吧[走人] |
[22:47] | Ed? | 爱德 |
[22:50] | The building’s superstructure is largely intact, | 建筑的上层结构基本未受损 |
[22:54] | which would rule out C-4 and Semtex. | 所以不是C4和塞姆汀 |
[22:59] | Evidence of deflagration would suggest something | 看爆燃的迹象表明 |
[23:01] | with a slower burn rate, | 爆炸物燃烧率较慢 |
[23:03] | like gunpowder or nitroglycerin. | 像是火药或硝酸甘油 |
[23:06] | But for this level of destruction, | 但要造成这样的毁灭 |
[23:07] | that would require a bomb that’s… | 炸弹得有… |
[23:09] | 20 cubic feet of explosive material. | 20立方英尺的爆炸物 |
[23:11] | There’s no way you could sneak something | 你是不可能把那么大的东西 |
[23:12] | that size into the building. | 偷偷带进楼内的 |
[23:12] | All the entrances were guarded, | 各个入口都有守卫 |
[23:14] | which suggests maybe that this was an inside job. | 所以这可能是内部人员干的 |
[23:19] | Or… | 或是 |
[23:22] | …A classic locked-room mystery. | 经典的密室之谜 |
[23:25] | Man walks into a room, alone, | 一个人独自走进一间屋子 |
[23:27] | and is later found murdered. | 之后被发现被杀了 |
[23:29] | There are no windows, | 没有窗户 |
[23:30] | and one door, which is locked from the inside. | 只有一扇门 还从里面上了锁 |
[23:34] | The killer was already inside the room. | 凶手本就在房间里了 |
[23:36] | So, the bomb was already inside the building? | 那么炸弹本就在大楼里吗 |
[23:39] | No. | 不是 |
[23:40] | The bomb was the building. | 炸弹就是大楼 |
[23:43] | You don’t need to smuggle in explosives | 你不需要偷运炸药进来 |
[23:45] | when you can detonate 250 gallons | 你可以引爆250加仑的 |
[23:47] | of highly pressurized heating oil | 高压民用燃料油 |
[23:49] | that’s coursing through all the floors. | 这些油就流淌在楼内的管道里 |
[23:52] | True, but that doesn’t explain this. | 是啊 但那不能解释这个 |
[23:56] | Glass? | 玻璃吗 |
[23:57] | Presumably from there. | 应该是那里落下的 |
[24:01] | No, there’s no way that | 不对 发生爆炸 |
[24:02] | that would blast in with that explosion. | 窗户是不可能向内碎裂的 |
[24:04] | That would make all of that glass go out onto the street. | 玻璃应该都被炸向外面才对 |
[24:07] | Unless whatever ignited those heating oil tanks… | 除非引燃油箱的东西 |
[24:09] | Smashed through that window. | 冲碎了窗户 |
[24:16] | This is a really nice table. | 这张桌子真不错 |
[24:18] | We got a dozen witnesses that saw you | 十几名目击者看到你 |
[24:20] | walk out of that building before it went kabooey. | 在爆炸前离开了大楼 |
[24:23] | Yeah. I heard some gangs had taken over. | 是啊 我听说有黑帮去夺权 |
[24:26] | Figured, with you guys occupied, | 我就想 你们忙着呢 |
[24:28] | I might help myself to some of your supplies. | 我正好自己去拿点补给 |
[24:30] | Hey, do you guys have any canned peaches? | 你们有桃罐头吗 |
[24:32] | Man, I’d trade an arm and a leg for that right now. | 我现在愿为那个换条胳膊和腿 |
[24:35] | Not mine, somebody else’s. | 当然不是我的 别人的 |
[24:39] | If you’re innocent, | 如果你没做 |
[24:40] | why shoot up a city block full of cops? | 为什么冲一街区的警察开枪 |
[24:43] | Because it was full of cops, | 因为有一群警察啊 |
[24:47] | who were also trying to shoot me. | 他们都想打死我 |
[24:49] | And, guys, those were warning shots. | 而且 那都是警告枪 |
[24:51] | I mean, if I really wanted to kill you… | 如果我真想杀你们 |
[24:54] | you’d be dead. | 你们早死了 |
[24:56] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[24:57] | I want to write this guy a thank-you letter. | 我想给他写封感谢信 |
[24:59] | Do the math. | 好好想想吧 |
[25:01] | If I blew up a building full of people, | 如果我炸了一楼的人 |
[25:03] | I would have covered every inch of my body | 我会在全身都留下 |
[25:06] | in sweet, sweet scars. | 疤痕的 |
[25:08] | You guys want to do a strip search? | 你们要脱衣检查吗 |
[25:12] | Got Lucius on the horn for you, Cap. | 卢修斯来电找你 警监 |
[25:14] | Stay on him. | 盯着他 |
[25:18] | I’d let Alvarez do it. | 我会让阿尔瓦雷斯来做 |
[25:21] | He’s handsome. | 他颜值高 |
[25:23] | Lucius, talk to me. | 卢修斯 说吧 |
[25:25] | Haven wasn’t destroyed by a bomb. | 避难所不是被炸弹摧毁的 |
[25:27] | It was an RPG, like the one that took down the chopper. | 是火箭炮 就像把直升机打下来的那个 |
[25:30] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[25:31] | I’m holding what’s left of it in my hand right now. | 我手里正拿着弹片呢 |
[25:32] | We found pieces of it in the rubble. | 我们在废墟里找到的 |
[25:35] | It was fired through the basement window, | 它被发射进了地下室窗户 |
[25:36] | detonated the fuel oil tank. | 引爆了油箱 |
[25:38] | And we’re still trying to figure out exactly | 我们还在琢磨 |
[25:39] | which rooftop it was fired from. | 是从哪个屋顶发射的 |
[25:41] | – Rooftop? – Yes. | -屋顶 -对 |
[25:43] | The only angle you could hit this tank from is above. | 只有从上面才可能击中油箱 |
[25:46] | Our only suspect was on the ground. | 我们唯一的嫌疑人当时在地面 |
[25:48] | Zsasz was seen leaving the building moments before it blew. | 萨斯在爆炸前不久还刚被人看到离开大楼 |
[25:51] | Looks like you need a new suspect. | 看来你需要新嫌疑人了 |
[25:55] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[25:58] | I know the wheels of justice turn slowly, | 我知道正义之轮旋转缓慢 |
[26:01] | so I’m here to provide a modicum of grease. | 所以我是来提供润滑油的 |
[26:04] | Oswald, | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[26:05] | you need to leave right now. | 你得马上离开 |
[26:06] | Still claiming he’s innocent, is he? | 他还宣称自己是无辜的吗 |
[26:09] | Yes. And as much as I hate to admit it, | 是的 虽然我不想承认 |
[26:11] | the evidence is backing him up. | 但证据证实了他的说法 |
[26:13] | What the hell’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[26:14] | Harvey, according to Lucius, | 哈维 根据卢修斯的说法 |
[26:15] | Zsasz couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是萨斯干的 |
[26:18] | I did not expect you to go soft, Jim. | 我没想到你会变手软 吉姆 |
[26:23] | Actually, I did. | 其实 我想到了 |
[26:24] | Which is why I didn’t come alone. | 所以我不是一个人来的 |
[26:37] | Bring me Victor Zsasz. | 把维克多·萨斯给我抓来 |
[26:40] | Torturing… | 折磨 |
[26:43] | Torturing Zsasz into confessing won’t give the people justice. | 折磨萨斯 让他屈打成招也不会让人们得到公道 |
[26:48] | As misguided as he is, | 虽然他的观念是错的 |
[26:50] | my old friend Jim is correct in this instance. | 但我的老友吉姆在这件事上是对的 |
[26:53] | Despite our enflamed passions, | 尽管我们群情激奋 |
[26:56] | we cannot rush to judgment. | 我们不能急着下判断 |
[26:59] | – There will be a trial. – Yeah! | -我们要举行审判 -好啊 |
[27:02] | And we will let the people decide. | 我们将让人民作出决定 |
[27:05] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[27:08] | Good to know who’s really in charge here, Jim. | 很高兴知道究竟是谁说了算 吉姆 |
[27:31] | This is it, | 就是这里 |
[27:32] | the exact place where the RPG was fired. | 火箭炮就是从这里发射的 |
[27:36] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[27:38] | Calculated the angle of incident | 计算发射角度 |
[27:39] | to follow the trajectory through the window, | 回溯穿透窗户 射入油箱的 |
[27:41] | into the fuel oil tanks. | 弹道轨迹 |
[27:43] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[27:44] | That, and the RPG case is right over there. | 而且火箭炮的箱子就在那边 |
[27:57] | So, now we know how it was done; | 我们知道是怎么做的了 |
[27:59] | hopefully this holds some clues as to who. | 希望这能告诉我们是谁做的 |
[28:06] | I should get this back to the lab. | 我该把这个带回实验室 |
[28:08] | Doubtful that someone who could pull off | 能实施如此精妙计谋的人 |
[28:09] | such an intricate plot would forget to wear gloves. | 应该不会忘记戴手套 |
[28:13] | True, but it’s all I’ve got to go on. | 是啊 但我只有这个线索了 |
[28:15] | Well, maybe I’m wrong. | 或许我错了呢 |
[28:20] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[28:23] | I truly hope that you find whoever did this… | 我真心希望你找到真凶 |
[28:27] | and you make them pay. | 让那人付出代价 |
[28:34] | As promised. | 君子一言 |
[28:37] | I appreciate your help, Ed. | 多谢你帮忙 爱德 |
[28:39] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到的 |
[28:41] | And if you tell anyone I said that, I will deny it. | 如果你告诉别人我那么说 我会否认的 |
[28:50] | “Inmate number 1215. Frank McCann.” | “1215号犯人 弗兰克·麦肯” |
[28:54] | Frank McCann. | 弗兰克·麦肯 |
[28:56] | Deceased? No! | 死了 不 |
[28:59] | No! No, you can’t be dead! | 不 不 你怎么能死了 |
[29:05] | No! | 不 |
[29:14] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[29:17] | Di… Did you see who blew up this building? | 你…你看到是谁炸了大楼吗 |
[29:24] | Deaf old bat. | 聋老婆子 |
[29:27] | Hopefully she’s not blind, too. | 希望她没瞎 |
[29:38] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[29:45] | I got no love for Zsasz, | 我虽然不喜欢萨斯 |
[29:47] | but are we really gonna let this happen? | 但我们真要任由这种事发生吗 |
[29:49] | Look at them, Harvey. | 看看他们 哈维 |
[29:52] | If we try to stop it, | 如果我们阻止 |
[29:54] | they’ll turn that anger against us. | 他们的愤怒会转向我们 |
[29:56] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们总得做点什么 |
[29:58] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 什么 |
[30:00] | I make another speech? | 我再发表一番讲话吗 |
[30:04] | Maybe this is what the people need. | 或许这正是人们需要的 |
[30:10] | Order in the court! | 法庭保持秩序 |
[30:12] | So, um, will I be appointed a lawyer? | 那 会给我指派个律师吗 |
[30:16] | I feel like my rights are being violated. | 我觉得我的权利被侵犯了 |
[30:18] | Not your right to remain silent. Bailiff. | 你还有保持沉默的权利呢 法警 |
[30:22] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不 |
[30:28] | And where exactly did you see the defendant | 爆炸发生几分钟前 你具体在那里 |
[30:32] | minutes before the explosion? | 看到了被告 |
[30:34] | Coming out of the building. | 他正从大楼出来 |
[30:37] | The very building that mere moments later | 就是片刻后便陷入火海 |
[30:40] | was engulfed in flames that would claim | 让无数亲友殒命的 |
[30:43] | so many beloved souls? | 那栋大楼吗 |
[30:56] | Are there any other witnesses | 还有其他目击者 |
[30:57] | who can back up this man’s claim? | 能证明此人的话吗 |
[30:58] | – Here. – Yep. Here. | -我 -我 |
[31:06] | Captain Gordon would have this court believe | 戈登警监还希望庭上相信 |
[31:09] | that all of you fine citizens are mistaken. | 你们这些好市民都错了 |
[31:15] | He claims that Mr. Zsasz is not responsible for the bombing. | 他说 萨斯先生并非制造爆炸的元凶 |
[31:26] | Captain Gordon, if you would like to say something, | 戈登警监 如果你有话想说 |
[31:29] | now is the time. | 那就现在说吧 |
[31:33] | Tell us something. | 你说啊 |
[31:40] | It wasn’t a bomb. | 那不是炸弹 |
[31:45] | It wasn’t a bomb. | 不是炸弹 |
[31:48] | A rocket-propelled grenade, fired from a rooftop. | 是从一处屋顶发射出来的火箭榴弹 |
[31:54] | If Zsasz was on the ground, as your witnesses claim, | 如果萨斯真如你的目击者所说 当时在地面上 |
[31:58] | he couldn’t have done it. | 那就不可能是他 |
[32:07] | I know you all want justice. | 我知道你们都想要正义 |
[32:09] | So do I. | 我也想要 |
[32:12] | You’re angry. | 你们都生气 |
[32:15] | You’re scared. | 你们都害怕 |
[32:18] | For months now, you’ve been hearing me say | 几个月来 你们一直听我说 |
[32:20] | help is coming. | 救援即将到来 |
[32:23] | Truth is, we may be on our own. | 事实上 我们或许只能靠自己了 |
[32:29] | And if that’s true, | 如果真是如此 |
[32:32] | what we do now is more important than ever. | 我们现在做什么就尤为重要 |
[32:37] | This… | 这… |
[32:40] | This is not justice. | 这不是正义 |
[32:44] | This is not justice. | 这不是正义 |
[32:49] | It’s not who we are. | 我们不是这样的 |
[32:55] | I’ll consider that | 我就把这 |
[32:56] | your closing argument. | 当做你的总结陈词了 |
[32:59] | Now that the defense has rested, | 辩方已陈述完毕 |
[33:03] | let’s put it to the crowd. | 我们请民众裁决吧 |
[33:06] | What say you, jury? | 你们怎么说 陪审团 |
[33:14] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[33:16] | Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! | 有罪 |
[33:54] | By the power vested in me | 凭我赋予我的… |
[33:56] | by… well, me, | 权力 |
[34:00] | I sentence you, Victor Zsasz, | 我宣判你 维克多·萨斯 |
[34:04] | to die. | 死刑 |
[34:07] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[34:17] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[34:20] | Get him out of there. | 把他带走 |
[34:24] | Overruled! | 反对无效 |
[34:28] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[34:31] | Trying to keep you all from making a terrible mistake. | 想避免你们犯下天大的错误 |
[34:33] | See? | 看 |
[34:35] | Jim Gordon cares more about | 吉姆·戈登更在乎 |
[34:38] | protecting a murderer | 保护一个杀人犯 |
[34:40] | than he does about protecting you! | 而不是保护你们 |
[34:43] | You’ve lost them, Jim. | 你失去他们了 吉姆 |
[34:46] | They don’t believe in you anymore. | 他们不相信你了 |
[34:49] | They’re mine now. | 他们是我的了 |
[35:06] | I got to be honest, Jim, | 老实说 吉姆 |
[35:07] | I don’t know how safe Zsasz will be at the GCPD. | 萨斯去哥谭市警局恐怕不会很安全 |
[35:11] | There’s more than a few cops that want to see him on a slab. | 希望他死的警察可不少 |
[35:14] | That’s why we’re not taking him there. | 所以我们不能带他去那里 |
[35:18] | Wait. Tell me this is not a catch and release. | 等等 这不是要抓了又放吧 |
[35:21] | What choice do I have? Either I let him go, | 我还能怎么办 要么我放了他 |
[35:24] | or he’s dead for something he didn’t do. | 要么他会因为他没做的事而死 |
[35:35] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[35:36] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[35:38] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[35:39] | This city will never be what you want it to be, Jim. | 哥谭永远不会变成你希望的那样 吉姆 |
[35:43] | It’s always gonna belong to the bad guys, like me. | 它永远属于坏人 我这样的人 |
[35:55] | Give him your gun, Harvey. | 把你的枪给他 哈维 |
[35:58] | What? | 什么 |
[35:58] | Yeah. What? | 是啊 什么 |
[36:01] | Give him your gun. | 把你的枪给他 |
[36:05] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[36:05] | – Do it! – You got a death wish, Jim? | -快点 -你找死吗 吉姆 |
[36:09] | ‘Cause I’ll kill you. | 因为我会杀了你的 |
[36:11] | Harvey, too. | 还有哈维 |
[36:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:15] | Maybe I’m just tired of listening to you, Victor. | 或许我是听腻了你的废话 维克多 |
[36:24] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[36:32] | You know what? You seem tired. | 知道吗 你看上去挺累了 |
[36:35] | Maybe we should do this another day, yeah? | 或许我们改日再玩吧 |
[36:41] | People like you are always trying to own this city. | 你这样的人总想霸占哥谭 |
[36:44] | But you never will. | 你们永远别想做到 |
[36:47] | Now get the hell out of my face. | 给我滚远点 |
[36:52] | See you around, Jim. | 回见了 吉姆 |
[37:02] | A shoot-out? | 枪战 |
[37:03] | – Are you serious? – What? I could’ve taken him. | -你开玩笑吗 -怎么了 我应付得了他 |
[37:05] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[37:06] | Never… | 永远 |
[37:08] | ever ask me to do anything like that again. | 别再叫我做那样的事了 |
[37:11] | Pull yourself together. | 给我振作起来 |
[37:50] | You see, a river cuts through rock | 河水能侵蚀石头 |
[37:54] | not because of its power, | 不是因为它力大 |
[37:55] | but because of its persistence. | 而是因为它坚持 |
[37:59] | So what do we do when we feel like giving up? | 所以 如果我们想放弃了该怎么办 |
[38:02] | Dig a little deeper. | 继续深挖 |
[38:03] | And what do we do | 如果我们 |
[38:04] | when we can’t possibly go on any longer? | 再无法继续了该怎么办 |
[38:08] | Dig a little deeper. | 继续深挖 |
[38:10] | And what do we… | 如果我们 |
[38:15] | Deep enough? | 够深了吗 |
[38:27] | Well, Selina, | 哎呦 塞琳娜 |
[38:29] | I must say… | 我得说… |
[38:32] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说了 |
[38:44] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[38:44] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[38:45] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[38:46] | It’s done! It’s over. | 好了 结束了 |
[38:48] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 |
[38:50] | We need to get out of here, now. | 我们得走了 快走 |
[39:29] | I hate stairs. | 我讨厌楼梯 |
[39:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:44] | Oh, no! Go away! | 不 走开 |
[39:46] | No– hey, wait. | 不 等等 |
[39:48] | I need to know what you know. | 我需要知道你知道什么 |
[39:50] | Please. | 求你 |
[39:51] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[39:53] | Listen, lady, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 听着 女士 我不会伤害你的 |
[39:57] | I just want to know what you saw. | 我只想知道 你看到了什么 |
[40:02] | The-the roof. | 屋顶 |
[40:03] | You, you were on the roof. | 你在屋顶上 |
[40:05] | And you had some kind of a, uh, | 你还拿着… |
[40:08] | you had some kind of a, of a rocket. | 你还拿了个…火箭 |
[40:13] | That’s, that’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[40:15] | And-and you shot it at-at-at that building. | 你还冲那栋楼发射了 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:06] | I promise, I won’t tell anybody. | 我保证 我不会告诉别人的 |
[41:11] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[41:16] | You said you wouldn’t hurt me. | 你说你不会伤害我的 |
[41:19] | – I’m really very sorry. – Oh, no! Oh, no! | -我真的很抱歉 -不 |
[41:48] | Spotlight’s off. | 探照灯关了 |
[41:51] | You forget to pay the electric bill? | 忘记交电费了吗 |
[41:53] | What do you want, Barbara? | 你想要什么 芭芭拉 |
[41:55] | Same as you. | 跟你想要的一样 |
[41:58] | To protect my people. | 保护我的人 |
[42:00] | Your tip didn’t pan out. | 你给的线索不对 |
[42:04] | Well, I’ve got another one. | 我还有别的 |
[42:07] | A lead on a guy selling RPGs. | 关于一个卖火箭炮的人的线索 |
[42:10] | He moves about, but… | 他常换地方 但… |
[42:14] | That all? | 就这个了吗 |
[42:17] | I heard some of your people went over to Penguin. | 我听说你的一些人去了企鹅那里 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:24] | Well, you can’t win them all. | 不可能赢得所有人的心嘛 |
[42:28] | Poor Jim. | 可怜的吉姆 |
[42:30] | All alone again. | 又是孤身一人了 |
[42:35] | Get out of here, Barbara. | 走开吧 芭芭拉 |
[42:41] | No one knows what it’s like to be him. | 没人理解他的处境 |
[42:46] | To carry the weight. | 承担这重担 |
[42:51] | I told you to leave. | 我叫你走了 |
[42:54] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |