时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Your chances of survival are astronomically low, James. | 你存活的几率无比的低 詹姆斯 |
[00:50] | Continuing to run is ill-advised. | 继续跑不是个好主意 |
[01:59] | Hope you’re well rested, Edward. | 希望你休息好了 爱德华 |
[02:02] | We have a lot of work ahead of us. | 还有一堆活儿等着我们呢 |
[02:09] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[02:14] | Edward, what is it? | 爱德华 怎么了 |
[02:17] | Is someone down there, boy? | 底下有人吗 孩子 |
[02:23] | *Cash and jewels aplenty* | *现金和珠宝一大把* |
[02:24] | *Sparkle in the sky* | *在天空中闪耀* |
[02:26] | *Five and ten and twenty* | *五 十 二十* |
[02:28] | *Time to say bye-bye.* | *该说拜拜啦* |
[02:30] | Ooh, pretty, pretty. | 真漂亮 真漂亮 |
[02:33] | I’ll call you Charlotte. | 我就喊你夏洛特了 |
[02:36] | Ooh, you’re a handsome devil. What’s your name? | 你也很帅气呢 该怎么称呼你 |
[02:40] | Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[02:42] | But I’m guessing you already knew that. | 但我猜这你知道 |
[02:53] | Stop! | 站住 |
[03:00] | Penguin. Didn’t think you’d miss a couple things. | 企鹅 没想到你会在乎丢几样东西 |
[03:03] | Couple things go missing all the time. | 总会丢几样东西的 |
[03:05] | How did you know about this place? | 你是怎么知道这个地方的 |
[03:07] | All of the thieves I used are dead. | 我用过的贼都死了 |
[03:09] | Yep, yep. | 没错 没错 |
[03:11] | Was on a job. | 我之前打算干一票 |
[03:12] | Someone got there first. | 被人抢了先 |
[03:14] | Followed them back here. | 跟着他们回到了这里 |
[03:16] | Saw you. Bang, bang. | 看到你 砰砰 |
[03:19] | Then you know what is in store. | 那你清楚等着你的是什么了 |
[03:22] | I do hope whatever you came here for was worth your life. | 希望你来偷的东西能值你一条命 |
[03:30] | The Russifer Diamond. | 罗瑟福钻石 |
[03:31] | Not Russifer. Charlotte. | 不叫罗瑟福 叫夏洛特 |
[03:36] | What’s in your other hand? | 你另一只手上是什么 |
[03:40] | Wait, how did you… | 等等 你怎么… |
[03:47] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:59] | Who the hell was that? | 刚刚那他妈是谁 |
[04:06] | Oh, God… | 老天 |
[04:09] | Oh, God. It happened again, didn’t it? | 老天 又来了 是不是 |
[04:12] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[04:13] | You tried to kill me. | 你试图杀了我 |
[04:17] | Is that all? | 没别的了吗 |
[04:18] | I need answers, Ed. | 我需要答案 爱德 |
[04:20] | I know Walker gave the orders to destroy Haven | 我知道沃克下令摧毁避难所 |
[04:22] | and the supply helicopter. | 和物资直升机 |
[04:24] | What is she planning next? | 她下一步打算干什么 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:28] | Jim, I don’t remember anything once I go under. | 吉姆 我不会记得我休眠时的任何事 |
[04:32] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[04:37] | You have to let me go. I’m not responsible for this. | 你得放我走 这不是我的错 |
[04:40] | That chip in your head could be evidence. | 你脑子里的芯片可以作为证据 |
[04:42] | So unless you want me to rip it out, | 所以除非你希望我把它扯出来 |
[04:44] | – you’re coming with me. – Okay. | -不然你就得跟我走 -好吧 |
[05:00] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[05:01] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[05:03] | So, go on, then. | 说吧 |
[05:07] | How’d it go with Selina? | 塞琳娜那边怎样了 |
[05:09] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[05:10] | Well, I am sorry, Master Bruce, but perhaps it’s for the best. | 很遗憾 布鲁斯少爷 但也许这样最好 |
[05:13] | Maybe. That’s not why I called you here. | 也许吧 但我叫你来不是为了这个 |
[05:15] | You see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I know, right? Looks like Captain Gordon’s | 是啊 看起来戈登警监 |
[05:19] | finally getting the help this city so desperately needs. | 终于弄到了哥谭急需的补给 |
[05:21] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[05:23] | What the people desperately need is food and medicine. | 人们急需的是食物与药品 |
[05:25] | Not just more guns. | 不是更多的枪 |
[05:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:30] | No, it’s just this unit. | 不 就是这个小队 |
[05:32] | Their motto is “Born of Blood.” | 他们的口号是”浴血重生” |
[05:38] | You know them? | 你知道他们 |
[05:40] | Yeah, by reputation only. | 是啊 只听过名声 |
[05:41] | They’re a horrible bunch of bastards. | 一群恐怖的混蛋 |
[05:42] | They specialize in military coups, assassinations. | 他们擅长军事叛变 刺杀 |
[05:45] | They’re certainly not the vanguard for humanitarian relief. | 反正肯定不是人道主义救援 |
[05:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | When’s the supply shipment gonna be here? | 补给什么时候会到 |
[05:56] | Supplies? | 补给 |
[05:57] | These people are desperate for food, | 这些人急需食物 |
[05:59] | clean water, medicine. | 净水 药品 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah. It’s on its way. | 对 在路上了 |
[06:05] | Where’s Captain Gordon? | 戈登警监在哪里 |
[06:10] | We lost sight of Gordon. | 我们跟戈登失联了 |
[06:11] | But don’t worry. Eduardo’s out there looking for him right now. | 但别担心 爱德华多现在正在找他 |
[06:14] | Unless you know where we might find him? | 除非你知道在哪里能找到他 |
[06:18] | Logically, he’d come here. | 按逻辑来说 他会来这里 |
[06:20] | Unless there’s some reason he can’t. | 除非他有原因来不了 |
[06:24] | Tell you what, kiddo. | 这样吧 孩子 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna find you and your friend a quiet place in the back | 我给你和你的朋友在后边找个安静的地方 |
[06:28] | where you can wait for Gordon. | 你可以在那里等戈登 |
[06:29] | Ah, don’t you worry about it, mate. | 不用费心了 伙计 |
[06:30] | We’ll just catch up with him later. | 我们等下再找他好了 |
[06:32] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[06:51] | We need to find Jim. | 我们得找到吉姆 |
[06:53] | So the government is behind Haven and the supply helicopter, | 所以是政府炸了避难所和物资直升机 |
[06:56] | and they did it with a chip in this one’s head? | 而且全靠他脑袋里的芯片吗 |
[06:58] | Is that really the craziest thing you’ve ever heard, Barbara? | 这真是你听过的最疯狂的事吗 芭芭拉 |
[07:01] | Bruce hit me up on the radio a little while ago, looking for you. | 布鲁斯之前用无线电联络过我 在找你 |
[07:03] | Said things are amiss in the GCPD. | 说哥谭市警局有麻烦 |
[07:06] | I’ll reach out, see if we can meet up somewhere safe. | 我去回复他 看能不能找个安全地点碰面 |
[07:08] | Can you pull in some of your people, see if they can help? | 你能不能叫些你的人 看看能不能帮忙 |
[07:10] | No. I need them guarding my territory. | 不行 我需要他们守护我的地盘 |
[07:13] | But you have me. | 但你有我呢 |
[07:14] | And me. | 还有我 |
[07:15] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[07:17] | With or without that chip in your head. | 不管你脑袋里有没有芯片 |
[07:19] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[07:20] | They used me as a pawn to murder innocent people. | 他们把我当做棋子 屠杀无辜者 |
[07:23] | They messed with my brain. | 他们乱搞我的脑子 |
[07:25] | The thing that I want is revenge. | 我想要的是复仇 |
[07:28] | How do I know that chip can’t be reactivated? | 我怎么知道那芯片不会被再激活 |
[07:32] | Well, when you found me at Strange’s lab, | 你在斯特兰奇的实验室找到我时 |
[07:33] | he was fixing it after a… | 他正在修复它 因为 |
[07:36] | car battery mishap– | 一起汽车电池事故 |
[07:38] | I-It’s safe to say that I think you shorted it out. | 可以肯定你已经把它短路了 |
[07:42] | Let me look at that. | 让我看一眼 |
[07:43] | – What? – Your neck. | -什么 -你的脖子 |
[07:49] | That’s gonna need stitches. I have a first aid kit. | 这需要缝针 我有急救箱 |
[07:53] | I need to keep moving. Just name your fee. | 我得继续跑 你开个价吧 |
[07:57] | Can’t I just want to help? | 我只想帮忙不行吗 |
[07:58] | Not you, not usually. | 你一般不会”只想帮忙” |
[08:01] | Friend of mine just tried to kill me. | 我一个朋友刚想杀了我 |
[08:02] | I don’t want anyone else waiting for an excuse | 我不想让别人等着找机会 |
[08:04] | to stab me in the back. | 在背后暗箭伤我 |
[08:05] | I gave you Gerry the Jerkwad, | 我把混蛋杰瑞交给你了 |
[08:06] | and I’m letting you hide out in my club. | 我让你躲在我的俱乐部里 |
[08:07] | If I wanted to betray you, I would have done it earlier. | 如果我要出卖你 我早就出卖了 |
[08:10] | So, where’s that first aid kit? | 急救箱在哪 |
[08:15] | Gonna make myself useful. | 我自己去找吧 |
[08:18] | What’s it gonna take for you to trust me? | 你要怎样才能相信我 |
[08:21] | After everything you’ve done, I honestly don’t know. | 经过了你干的那些事后 我真的不知道 |
[08:25] | I’d listen to her, Jim. | 要是我就听她的 吉姆 |
[08:30] | I hear trust is in short supply. | 我听说信任现在供不应求 |
[08:38] | You forget your Sy-Ops training, Jim? | 你忘了你受的训练了吗 吉姆 |
[08:41] | Lesson one: when a person is in trouble, | 第一课 当人遇到麻烦时 |
[08:44] | they go to a familiar place. | 都会去熟悉的地方 |
[08:47] | Your ex-fiancée’s bar was just a stone’s throw away, | 你前未婚妻的酒吧只有一步之遥 |
[08:50] | so it’s nice to finally meet you, Barbara. | 很高兴终于认识你了 芭芭拉 |
[08:53] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[08:57] | It seems you’ve lost your tail. | 看来你甩掉了跟踪你的人 |
[09:00] | You mean the psychopath you ordered to kill me? | 你是说你派来杀我的那个神经病吗 |
[09:04] | You had your chance. | 机会给过你了 |
[09:07] | It could have been like old times, buddy. | 本可以像以前那样的 兄弟 |
[09:09] | You, me, together, | 你和我一起联手 |
[09:11] | making the world a better place. | 把这个世界变得更美好 |
[09:14] | – By murdering civilians? – Civilians? | -通过谋杀平民吗 -平民 |
[09:17] | This hellhole is infested with criminals and terrorists. | 这鬼地方到处都是罪犯和恐怖分子 |
[09:20] | Sometimes you just have to clean house, you know? | 有时必须做做内部大扫除 |
[09:23] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[09:24] | It’s not your call, Jim. | 这由不得你 吉姆 |
[09:28] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死 |
[09:32] | James Gordon, I’ve been ordered to kill you. | 詹姆斯·戈登 我有命令要杀了你 |
[09:35] | Well, looks like you haven’t lost that tail after all. | 看来你没甩掉追杀你的人 |
[09:47] | If I die, | 如果我死了 |
[09:48] | you’ll never get the evidence! | 你永远也拿不到证据 |
[09:52] | Stand down. | 放开他 |
[09:58] | I have evidence that you and Walker are behind Haven. | 我有证据能证明你和沃克摧毁了避难所 |
[10:04] | If I die, it gets out to the entire country. | 如果我死了 证据就会公诸全国 |
[10:07] | It’s time to make a deal. | 我们该做笔交易了 |
[10:10] | You don’t have any evidence. | 你根本没有证据 |
[10:12] | Is that a risk you’re willing to take? | 你愿意冒这个险吗 |
[10:16] | It is. | 没错 |
[10:18] | Nygma, kill them both. | 尼格玛 杀了他们俩 |
[11:05] | Bad time? | 来得不是时候吗 |
[11:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[11:17] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[11:18] | What did they want? | 他们想怎么样 |
[11:22] | A shot at me. | 干掉我 |
[11:24] | I killed Jeremiah Valeska. | 我杀了杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[11:28] | So the rumors are true. | 看来传闻是真的 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:32] | And now, every scumbag in town wants to take me down | 现在 城里所有人渣都想干掉我 |
[11:35] | to make a name for themselves. | 好让自己扬名立万 |
[11:39] | So I got to find a new squat. | 所以我得找个新地方住了 |
[11:43] | How about, in exchange for helping me find someone, | 不如 你帮我找个人 |
[11:48] | I let you crash in my citadel? | 我就让你住在我的大本营里 |
[11:51] | It’s seen better days, but… | 虽说不如以往了 但是 |
[11:53] | …then again, right? | 但还是 对吧 |
[11:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:56] | A miscreant I caught in the act of stealing from me. | 被我抓了个现行的小偷 |
[11:59] | She was going to replace the stolen item with an exact replica, | 她本来准备用赝品代替赃物 |
[12:03] | except the replica was a bomb. | 但那个赝品是个炸弹 |
[12:06] | Ring any bells? | 知道她吗 |
[12:07] | White hair, feathered collar, | 白头发 羽饰领子 |
[12:09] | kind of of resembles a goth chicken? | 有点像哥特鸡吗 |
[12:11] | You do know her. | 你的确认识她 |
[12:14] | She goes by the name Magpie. | 她叫喜鹊 |
[12:18] | What’d she steal? | 她偷了什么 |
[12:20] | The Russifer Diamond. | 罗瑟福钻石 |
[12:22] | What makes you think I would help you | 你冷酷地杀害了塔比莎 |
[12:27] | after you killed Tabitha in cold blood? | 为什么觉得我还会帮你 |
[12:31] | Because you believe in an eye for an eye. | 因为你相信以牙还牙 |
[12:34] | Hard as it may be to swallow, | 虽然这很难接受 |
[12:37] | Tabitha made her bed when she killed my mother. | 但塔比莎杀死我母亲时 就给自己挖了坟 |
[12:44] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[12:46] | I will help you | 我会帮你 |
[12:50] | if I get to keep the diamond. | 只要把钻石给我 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[13:04] | Then you’ll never find her. | 那你就永远别想找到她了 |
[13:07] | And every person in Gotham will think it’s okay | 哥谭的每个人都会觉得 偷企鹅的东西 |
[13:11] | to steal from Penguin. | 是无所谓的 |
[13:14] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[13:18] | You know me too well. | 你太了解我了 |
[13:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:26] | I want every soldier in the field looking for Jim Gordon. | 把所有士兵都派出去找吉姆·戈登 |
[13:29] | Sir, we maxed out the holding cells. | 长官 监禁室已经人满了 |
[13:31] | We may need to keep men here to control the overflow. | 我们得留人在这里守住这么多人 |
[13:35] | Ethan, Sumiko. | 伊森 澄子 |
[13:38] | We’re moving to phase two. | 进入第二阶段 |
[13:44] | What in the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:47] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[13:48] | I am not here to play nice. | 我不是来做好人的 |
[13:51] | I am not here to hold anyone’s hand. | 我不是来安慰谁的 |
[13:53] | I am here on a simple mission. | 我来只有一个简单的任务 |
[13:58] | Any questions about the nature of that mission? | 有人对这个任务还有疑问吗 |
[14:01] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:02] | You can’t just execute people. | 你不能就这么随便处决人 |
[14:05] | Do not question me. | 不要质疑我 |
[14:06] | This is the mission. If you don’t like it, | 这就是我的任务 如果你不喜欢 |
[14:08] | you’ll be locked up, you’ll remain locked up, | 你就要被关起来 在我们清除干净 |
[14:10] | until we purge the criminal element | 哥谭的犯罪分子之前 |
[14:12] | from the streets of Gotham. | 就一直待在牢里 |
[14:14] | Sir, Secretary Walker’s on the radio. | 长官 沃克部长呼叫 |
[14:19] | We’ve moved on to phase two, | 我们进入第二阶段了 |
[14:21] | but we’ve lost track of Gordon and Nygma. | 但是我们找不到戈登和尼格玛了 |
[14:24] | I think Gordon found a way to fry the chip. | 我觉得戈登找到办法毁掉芯片了 |
[14:27] | We can’t have Nygma in the wind | 尼格玛脑子里带着证据 |
[14:28] | with all that evidence in his head. | 我们不能任由他跑掉 |
[14:30] | Just trust me. Once we find them… | 相信我 等我们找到他们… |
[14:32] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[14:34] | I have an idea that will bring Jim Gordon and Nygma to us. | 我有个主意 能让吉姆·戈登和尼格玛来找我们 |
[14:40] | Thanks for getting everyone here. | 谢谢你把大家都叫过来 |
[14:42] | And for the Wayne R and D. | 以及韦恩科技 |
[14:44] | Are you sure about including Barbara Kean and Ed Nygma? | 信任芭芭拉·基恩和爱德·尼格玛没问题吗 |
[14:47] | War makes for strange bedfellows. | 战争让人与意想不到的人结盟 |
[14:50] | It’s good to have a friend nearby, Bruce. | 多个朋友多条路 布鲁斯 |
[14:53] | Would you be careful? | 你能不能小心点 |
[14:54] | If you’ll stop moving, this will go a lot faster. | 如果你别乱动 就能快点结束 |
[14:56] | Well, if you would be more careful, | 如果你小心点 |
[14:57] | I wouldn’t potato all the long legs from the hidden spoon. | 也不用把长腿都土豆到隐藏勺子里 |
[15:01] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:02] | I believe the chip is installed against his speech center. | 我认为芯片安装在他的语言中枢上了 |
[15:06] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[15:07] | The human brain is not a plaything, Ms. Kean. | 人脑不是玩具 基恩小姐 |
[15:11] | Please don’t habituate the curtain rod. | 请不要寄居在窗帘棍里 |
[15:15] | And… ah. | 然后 |
[15:18] | Stay. | 别动 |
[15:22] | There. How does that feel? | 好了 感觉怎么样 |
[15:26] | Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. | 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 |
[15:27] | Oh, God. Thank you, Lucius. | 天啊 谢谢你 卢修斯 |
[15:31] | So what exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[15:34] | Anything tying Walker or Eduardo to the destruction of Haven. | 能把沃克和爱德华多跟避难所被炸联系起来的证据 |
[15:37] | Why would Walker kill all those people? | 沃克为什么要杀掉那些人 |
[15:39] | That’s what we have to find out. | 这就是我们要查清楚的 |
[15:42] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[15:46] | It appears the chip retains an audio log | 这片芯片记录了 |
[15:48] | of every verbal communication with Nygma while he was under. | 尼格玛休眠期间的每段通话 |
[15:51] | There’s some damage, but… | 略有损伤 但是 |
[15:53] | if the command to attack Haven is still here, | 如果袭击避难所的命令还在 |
[15:55] | I can trace it back to the computer from which it originated. | 我就能追踪到发出命令的电脑上 |
[15:58] | It has to be Walker. | 肯定是沃克 |
[16:00] | They won’t be able to sweep this under the rug anymore. | 这次他们再也别想掩人耳目了 |
[16:07] | Are you out there, Jim? | 你在听吗 吉姆 |
[16:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:14] | We have someone here… | 我们抓了一个人 |
[16:17] | …who wants to say hello. | 想和你问声好 |
[16:23] | J-Jim? What’s happening? | 吉姆 这怎么回事 |
[16:28] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[16:34] | We found the Queen of the Narrows | 我们在北边的一个 |
[16:36] | in a run-down hidey-hole on the north side. | 破败的隐藏处找到了奈何岛女王 |
[16:38] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[16:39] | how many ex-fiancées do you have, anyway? | 你到底有几个前未婚妻 |
[16:42] | Leave her out of this. She’s not involved. | 别扯上她 她与此无关 |
[16:44] | Ah, but she’s a criminal, and all criminals in Gotham | 但她是一名罪犯 现在哥谭的所有罪犯 |
[16:47] | are now under a death sentence. | 都要被处决 |
[16:50] | But what happens next is up to you. | 但接下来会发生什么 取决于你 |
[16:53] | A trade, perhaps. | 也许能进行交换 |
[16:55] | Lee Thompkins for Ed Nygma. | 用小莱·汤普金斯交换爱德·尼格玛 |
[17:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Good. Bring Nygma to the GCPD now. | 很好 马上把尼格玛带来哥谭市警局 |
[17:06] | No, we meet at Haven. | 不 我们在避难所见 |
[17:07] | I want you to see the carnage you’ve caused. | 我要你看看你造成的生灵涂炭 |
[17:10] | Always so emotional. | 总是这么感情用事 |
[17:12] | That’s not how wars are won, Jim. | 战争可不是这么赢的 吉姆 |
[17:13] | Those are my terms. Take it or leave it. | 我的条件就是这样 接不接受随你 |
[17:18] | Okay. I’ll play your game. | 好吧 我陪你玩 |
[17:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:25] | He’s never gonna let you walk out of there. | 他绝不会放你走的 |
[17:27] | I don’t recall volunteering as a trading chit! | 我可不记得我志愿做交换筹码 |
[17:30] | He doesn’t want Ed. He wants the chip. | 他要的不是爱德 而是芯片 |
[17:33] | So I’ll give him the chip. | 所以我可以把芯片给他 |
[17:34] | Bruce, do you have any contacts in the mainland press? | 布鲁斯 你在大陆有媒体的朋友吗 |
[17:37] | Several. | 有好几个 |
[17:38] | What would it take to broadcast the information from the chip | 想把芯片上的信息发送到大陆 |
[17:40] | – to the mainland? – A transmitter, which I have, | -需要什么 -发射机 这我有 |
[17:43] | and a very large antenna, which I do not. | 还需要个大天线 这我没有 |
[17:48] | I know where there’s an antenna in the Green Zone, | 我知道绿区哪里有天线 |
[17:49] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 |
[17:51] | The roof of the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局屋顶 |
[17:58] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[18:04] | – Harvey. – Where the hell have you been? | -哈维 -你都去哪了 |
[18:06] | You’ve been gone for months. | 你消失了几个月 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:10] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[18:13] | What happened to me? | 我是怎么了 |
[18:14] | I don’t know. We’re gonna figure it out. | 我不知道 我们会查明白的 |
[18:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:22] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[18:31] | Eduardo just arrived. | 爱德华多到了 |
[18:32] | He brought backup, like we expected. Time to move. | 他不出所料带了后援 该行动了 |
[18:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:52] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[18:53] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[18:55] | I’m gonna get you out of here, Lee. | 我会救你的 小莱 |
[18:58] | I’m not sure that’s true, Jim. | 那可未必 吉姆 |
[19:00] | It seems you forgot to bring someone. | 你似乎忘记带个人来了 |
[19:02] | It’s hard to make a swap when you have nothing to trade. | 你没有筹码要怎么做交换 |
[19:06] | We both know this is really what you want. | 我们都清楚这才是你想要的 |
[19:10] | Proof that you and Walker are responsible | 你和沃克策划炸毁了避难所 |
[19:12] | for the destruction of Haven | 屠杀了 |
[19:13] | and the murder of hundreds of innocent people. | 上百名无辜者的证据 |
[19:20] | Now let her go. | 放了她 |
[19:22] | Let me guess, you made a copy | 我猜猜 你复制了一份 |
[19:25] | so you can do this little bit of theatrics for me. | 然后才来我这里演戏 |
[19:28] | I expected more from you, Jim. | 你该有更高明的手段的 吉姆 |
[19:30] | Three soldiers against one man without a gun. | 三个士兵对一个没带枪的人 |
[19:36] | You sure you brought enough help? | 你带够帮手了吗 |
[19:38] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮手 |
[19:41] | Is that why you sent Nygma to do your dirty work? | 所以你才派尼格玛替你下手吗 |
[19:44] | So he could pick up your slack like I used to? | 让他像我以前那样 收拾你的烂摊子 |
[19:47] | Still dining out on pulling me from that burning truck. | 还揪着把我从着火的车里救出来的事不放 |
[19:51] | I carried more than my fair share. | 我承担的够多了 |
[19:53] | I was always the first man in. | 我总是冲在第一个 |
[19:54] | Your recklessness got people killed. | 你的鲁莽害死了别人 |
[19:57] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:59] | Ramirez? | 雷米兹 |
[20:00] | No. | 不 |
[20:01] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[20:02] | Bolton. | 波顿 |
[20:04] | Their deaths were not on me. | 他们的死不能怪我 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:09] | Put a bullet in my mouth and shut me up. | 那就一枪崩了我 让我闭嘴 |
[20:13] | No. | 不 |
[20:16] | Not a bullet. | 不需要枪 |
[20:18] | But I am gonna shut your mouth. | 但我能让你闭嘴 |
[20:21] | Once and for all. | 永远闭嘴 |
[20:22] | Come try. | 来试试吧 |
[20:30] | – You sure this is the place? – Yep. | -你确定是这里吗 -嗯 |
[20:33] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[20:48] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[20:53] | You’re quick. | 你动作挺快 |
[20:59] | I know you? | 我认识你 |
[21:02] | Doubt it. | 恐怕不会 |
[21:04] | You killed Jeremiah. You’re famous. | 你杀了杰罗麦 你是个名人 |
[21:09] | Not so scary. | 不怎么可怕 |
[21:10] | I could be famous. | 我也能出名 |
[21:11] | You want a shot at me, too? | 你也想来挑战我吗 |
[21:13] | Unfortunately, you won’t have the opportunity. | 很不幸 你没机会了 |
[21:17] | Careful. | 小心 |
[21:18] | This is my workshop | 这里是我的工作室 |
[21:20] | where I make my boom-booms. | 我做”砰砰”的地方 |
[21:22] | Anything here, boom, boom. | 这里的东西 都会”砰砰” |
[21:24] | Then more boom and more boom, | 一个砰 两个砰 |
[21:26] | then the whole room… | 然后整个房间都 |
[21:27] | Boom, boom. We get it. | 砰砰 我们懂了 |
[21:29] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬人 |
[21:30] | Catch. | 接住 |
[21:33] | No, no! | 不 |
[21:41] | That watch must have been an original, | 那块表肯定是没改装过的 |
[21:43] | but other stuff in there, boom, boom. | 但里面的其他东西 砰砰哦 |
[21:46] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[21:58] | We tie our shoelaces together, | 我们把鞋带系在一起 |
[21:59] | then we lasso the keys off the desk. | 做成套索 把桌上的钥匙套过来 |
[22:01] | And then what, Roy Rogers, huh? | 然后呢 牛仔哥 |
[22:03] | They surrender in awe? | 他们就乖乖投降了 |
[22:05] | No harebrained scheme is gonna get us out of this. | 愚蠢计划是救不了我们的 |
[22:09] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[22:11] | Hope you don’t mind, I… | 希望你们不介意 |
[22:14] | borrowed some cop stuff from the garage. | 我从仓库里借了点警察的东西 |
[22:17] | Oh, boy, you can put your guns down. | 天呐 你们放下枪吧 |
[22:20] | Kevlar in this thing is designed to withstand a blast | 这防弹衣的设计是能承受住 |
[22:22] | that can tear down a building twice this size. | 足以毁灭两栋楼的爆炸的 |
[22:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:28] | Is it not obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[22:30] | It’s a bomb! | 是炸弹啊 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:35] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[22:39] | Clear out. | 撤 |
[22:42] | If anyone leaves this building, this thing blows. | 有人离开 这玩意就炸 |
[22:46] | You gomers messed with the wrong super genius, | 你们这群蠢货 惹错了天才 |
[22:50] | and now it’s time for a little payback. | 现在 我要报复你们 |
[22:52] | Nygma, you’re a son of a bitch! | 尼格玛 你个混蛋 |
[22:56] | Oh, not now, Bullock. | 现在不是时候 布洛克 |
[22:58] | The body count at Haven wasn’t big enough for you, huh? | 避难所的死难人数你嫌不够多吗 |
[23:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:03] | What’s your game? | 你想玩什么 |
[23:04] | The only way to deactivate this bomb | 唯一解除炸弹的方式 |
[23:07] | is to put a four-digit code on the keypad there. | 是在键盘上输入四位密码 |
[23:10] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[23:15] | The pallid beach mouse can give birth every four weeks. | 白海滩的老鼠每四周能产崽一次 |
[23:20] | Assuming we start with two mice, | 如果起初有两只老鼠 |
[23:22] | and that the size of an average litter is 12 mice, | 而一窝老鼠一般有12只 |
[23:27] | and that they are equally split male to female, | 而且是雄雌相等的 |
[23:31] | how many pallid beach mice | 那么一年结束时 |
[23:33] | would we have at the end of one year? | 会得到多少只白海滩老鼠 |
[23:40] | The answer to that question is the code. | 答案就是密码 |
[23:45] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[23:46] | You have two minutes. | 你们有两分钟 |
[23:50] | After that, everyone in here goes splat. | 之后 各位都要炸飞 |
[23:54] | Except for me, of course. | 当然 除了我 |
[24:12] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[24:15] | Copy. Plug the recorder to the transmitter. | 收到 把录音器插入发射机 |
[24:17] | Next, you’ll connect the transmitter to the radio. | 然后 把发射机与无线电相连 |
[24:19] | There should be a black box at the base of the antenna. | 天线底端应该有个黑盒子 |
[24:21] | Let me know when you get it open. | 你打开它后告诉我 |
[24:25] | Nygma’s bomb ploy won’t last forever. | 尼格玛的炸弹诡计撑不了多久 |
[24:27] | We just have to wait for the exhaust fans to come to a complete stop | 我们只需要等排气扇完全停转 |
[24:29] | before you can use the gas. | 你就能放毒气了 |
[24:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:06] | You want to take responsibility for people dying? | 你想为别人的死负责 |
[25:11] | Look around. | 那就环顾四周吧 |
[25:13] | This is all on you. | 这都怪你 |
[25:14] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:16] | Walker spent months | 沃克花了数月 |
[25:17] | trying to convince her superiors that Gotham | 想让她的上级相信 哥谭 |
[25:20] | was overrun by criminals. | 已被罪犯控制 |
[25:22] | We were this close to being sent in | 我们本来马上就要被派进来了 |
[25:25] | when you set up Haven. | 结果你设立了避难所 |
[25:28] | The fact that | 就因为 |
[25:30] | one man was able to safely house | 一个人能安全地安置 |
[25:31] | and rescue hundreds of innocent civilians | 救助上百名无辜平民 |
[25:33] | showed the military higher-ups | 让军队高层认为 |
[25:36] | that the criminal element of Gotham | 哥谭的犯罪活动 |
[25:37] | must not be so big and scary after all. | 肯定也没那么严重可怕 |
[25:41] | They were ready to send in relief, | 他们都打算送来救济品了 |
[25:44] | so it had to come down. | 所以它必须被毁 |
[25:48] | Why? What the hell does she want? | 为什么 她到底想干什么 |
[25:51] | They were innocent people, children. | 这里有无辜者 孩子 |
[25:54] | They were an acceptable loss for the mission. | 他们是为达成任务可接受的损失 |
[25:58] | What mission, damn it? | 什么任务 该死 |
[26:15] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:20] | Take her out back and shoot her. | 带她到后面 杀了她 |
[26:25] | He doesn’t need to see this. | 不需要让他看到 |
[26:30] | It’s my gift to you, | 这是我给你的礼物 |
[26:32] | a small mercy. | 小小的仁慈 |
[26:41] | You never should have brought her into this, Eduardo. | 你就不该把她牵扯进来 爱德华多 |
[26:58] | Can we speed things along, please, Mr. Fox? | 我们能快点继续吗 福克斯先生 |
[27:00] | The exhaust fans have to wind down | 排气扇必须停止 |
[27:01] | before they can change directions. | 才能反向旋转 |
[27:03] | If you throw the canisters in now, the gas will blow outside. | 现在丢气罐进去 毒气只会往外吹 |
[27:06] | Bruce, status? | 布鲁斯 什么情况 |
[27:10] | One second. | 稍等 |
[27:19] | I’m here. The box is open. | 我好了 盒子开了 |
[27:21] | Two dark green wires right in front. | 正前方两根深绿线 |
[27:23] | Attach those to the transmitter. The message will send. | 接到发射机上 讯息就能发出去 |
[27:35] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[27:41] | One minute left. | 还有一分钟 |
[27:44] | Everybody hear that? | 大家听到了吗 |
[27:45] | One minute before this thing explodes. | 还有一分钟 这玩意就要炸了 |
[27:50] | I know the answer. | 我知道答案 |
[27:53] | Nope, don’t think you do, Bullock. | 不 你应该不知道 布洛克 |
[27:55] | My high school zoology class is still rattling around up here. | 我高中的动物学课知识还在我脑子里呢 |
[27:58] | High school was a long time ago, | 高中是很久以前了 |
[28:00] | so let’s just take the full minute, shall we? | 我们还是等够这一分钟吧 |
[28:03] | Really think about it. | 好好想想 |
[28:04] | I don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[28:06] | The pallid beach mouse is extinct. | 白海滩老鼠已经灭绝了 |
[28:10] | It disappeared in 1959. | 1959年就消失了 |
[28:13] | The number you’ll have at the end of the year is zero. | 所以一年结束时的老鼠数是零 |
[28:16] | The number is zero. | 数码是零 |
[28:18] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[28:19] | I got in trouble. I had to write an essay about it. | 我惹了麻烦 还不得不写了篇论文 |
[28:21] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[28:31] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[28:51] | I got a math problem for you. | 我问你个数学问题 |
[28:53] | Count these bullets. | 数数这些子弹 |
[29:14] | You want to know why | 你想知道 |
[29:15] | Ramirez and the rest didn’t make it out? | 雷米兹他们为什么没能活着出来吗 |
[29:20] | After your tour of duty was up, | 你的派驻结束后 |
[29:22] | we were caught behind enemy lines, | 我们被困于敌后 |
[29:24] | taken to the darkest hell on Earth… | 被带去了世上最阴暗的地狱 |
[29:28] | Peña Duro. | 佩纳杜罗 |
[29:30] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[29:31] | Prison? I didn’t know. | 监狱吗 我不知道 |
[29:35] | No one did, | 没人知道 |
[29:37] | ’cause it’s where we were left to die by our government. | 因为我们政府就把我们丢在那里等死 |
[29:42] | I was the only one that survived. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[29:44] | Walker… | 沃克 |
[29:45] | Walker, she found me in that place. | 沃克 她在那里找到了我 |
[29:47] | She pulled me out. | 她把我救了出来 |
[29:49] | She gave me a new purpose. | 她给了我新的目标 |
[29:51] | She made you her killer. | 她把你变成了她的杀手 |
[29:52] | No, no, Jim. | 不 吉姆 |
[29:56] | She’s the killer. | 她才是杀手 |
[29:57] | And you have no idea. | 你根本无法想象 |
[30:17] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[30:36] | You and your stupid revenge. | 你和你愚蠢的复仇 |
[30:40] | The diamond isn’t even worth anything in Gotham anyway. | 那钻石在哥谭反正也没价值 |
[30:46] | Unless… | 除非 |
[30:51] | The diamond is worth something on the mainland. | 钻石在大陆还值钱 |
[30:55] | And I bet you have | 我敢打赌 |
[30:58] | way more where that came from. | 你还有别的宝贝 |
[31:05] | You’re leaving Gotham. | 你要离开哥谭了 |
[31:10] | Congratulations, you’re a genius. | 恭喜 你真是天才 |
[31:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:16] | “Alexander the Great | “亚历山大大帝 |
[31:18] | “Then looked upon his land | 看着他的王国 |
[31:21] | “And wept. | 却哭了 |
[31:22] | For there was nothing left to conquer.” | 因为再没有可供他征服的了” |
[31:28] | I’ve done all I can in Gotham. | 我在哥谭已经把能做的都做了 |
[31:32] | Some things twice. | 有些事还做了两次 |
[31:35] | There’s nothing left for me here anymore. | 这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了 |
[31:40] | I want in. | 我想加入 |
[31:43] | I can’t even walk around the city | 我走在这个城市里 |
[31:46] | without some lowlife trying to take me out. | 总会有人渣想干掉我 |
[31:49] | Just so he can up his cred. | 好提升自己的名声 |
[31:51] | I don’t want to be the person who killed Jeremiah Valeska. | 我不想做杀了杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡的人 |
[31:56] | I just want to be myself. | 我只想做自己 |
[32:00] | And I can’t do that in Gotham anymore. | 我在哥谭已经做不了了 |
[32:04] | My heart weeps for you. | 我真替你难过 |
[32:08] | But no. | 但不行 |
[32:11] | What if I could get us out of here? | 如果我能帮咱们逃出去呢 |
[32:14] | You do that, I will cut you in. | 你做到 我就算上你 |
[32:16] | 50-50. | 五五分 |
[32:17] | Ten percent, and I won’t murder you | 你拿一成 我不会在我们 |
[32:21] | – once we reach the mainland. – Deal. | -到了大陆后杀了你 -成交 |
[32:25] | Selina, wait! | 塞琳娜 等等 |
[32:31] | She said, “Anything in the room could be a bomb.” | 她说的是 “房间里的东西都可能是炸弹” |
[32:37] | Not the room itself. | 没说房间也是 |
[32:39] | Did you know that the whole time? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[32:41] | Just thought of it. | 刚想到的 |
[32:44] | We should hurry | 我们该赶紧走了 |
[32:44] | before she gets away with all our stuff. | 别让她把我们的东西都偷走了 |
[32:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:48] | She won’t get far. | 她跑不远 |
[32:52] | Alvarez, take Lee to my office. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 带小莱去我办公室 |
[32:55] | Be right there. | 我就去 |
[32:57] | I got to be honest with you, man. | 老实说 |
[33:00] | I don’t know how many more of these close calls | 我不知道我这颗老心脏还能承受 |
[33:01] | this old heart can take. | 多少这种险情 |
[33:03] | We were able to transmit the audio logs, | 我们把音频记录发了出去 |
[33:04] | but until I hear back from my contacts, | 但在我收到联系人联络前 |
[33:06] | I won’t know if they received them. | 我无法知道对方是否收到 |
[33:07] | Well, if they did, | 如果对方收到了 |
[33:09] | probably have a lot of questions. | 大概会提很多问题 |
[33:11] | We’ll spend the night and help out. | 我们今晚会在这里帮忙 |
[33:12] | Alfred can go back to the apartment and grab what you can. | 阿尔弗雷德可以回公寓去拿点东西过来 |
[33:14] | Certainly, Master Bruce. | 好的 布鲁斯少爷 |
[33:17] | Thanks, Bruce. | 谢谢 布鲁斯 |
[33:21] | The next time I get a short straw, | 下次我再抽了下下签 |
[33:23] | I’m just gonna walk into traffic. | 我直接找车撞死好了 |
[33:25] | Where has Lee been this whole time? | 小莱这段时间都去哪了 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:30] | I’m not gonna wait around | 我可不要等在这里 |
[33:31] | to watch their touching reunion. | 看他们的感人团聚 |
[33:42] | What is happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:45] | I don’t know where to start. | 我都不知道从何说起 |
[33:48] | When I didn’t hear from you, | 我没有你的消息 |
[33:51] | I’d hoped you’d gotten out of Gotham. | 还希望你是已经离开了哥谭 |
[33:54] | The last thing that I remember | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[33:57] | is Jeremiah destroying the bridges. | 是杰罗麦炸了桥 |
[34:00] | That was over three months ago. | 那都是三个多月前了 |
[34:01] | Three months? Oh, my God. | 三个月 天呐 |
[34:05] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得吗 |
[34:06] | I’m trying, and… | 我在努力回忆 |
[34:10] | Right before the bridges came down, | 就在桥炸前 |
[34:12] | you said you were leaving the city. | 你说你要离开哥谭了 |
[34:15] | Why didn’t you? | 你怎么没走 |
[34:16] | I don’t know, Jim. | 我不知道 吉姆 |
[34:17] | None of this is making any sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[34:21] | We’re still cut off. | 我们还在被隔绝 |
[34:24] | There’s no help. | 没有人援助 |
[34:26] | It’s been hard. | 我们过得很艰难 |
[34:29] | Actually, that’s not true. | 这么说不对 |
[34:32] | It’s been hell. | 过得如地狱一般 |
[34:35] | People needed hope, | 人们需要希望 |
[34:36] | so I put on a brave face. | 我就摆出一副勇敢的样子 |
[34:39] | Pretended I knew what to do. | 假装我心里有数 |
[34:42] | But you know me, Lee. | 但你了解我的 小莱 |
[34:44] | I’m just a cop. | 我只是个警察 |
[34:49] | And now I’m really lost. | 我现在好迷茫 |
[34:52] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:56] | We’re here now. | 我们现在团聚了 |
[34:59] | We’ll just try to put the pieces back together again. | 我们努力把一切再拼凑起来吧 |
[35:03] | Maybe we can help each other. | 或许我们可以彼此帮助 |
[35:08] | Let’s start with my memory. | 先从我的记忆开始 |
[35:12] | I went back to the Narrows. | 我回了奈何岛 |
[35:15] | I saw Ed. | 我见到了爱德 |
[35:17] | We fought. We… | 我们吵了起来 |
[35:23] | He stabbed me. | 他捅了我 |
[35:25] | – What? – Wait, let me remember. | -什么 -让我继续想 |
[35:28] | I stabbed him. | 我也捅了他 |
[35:31] | There was so much blood. | 流了好多血 |
[35:34] | Then I was… | 然后我… |
[35:38] | somewhere… | 去了什么地方 |
[35:41] | A hospital, maybe? | 是个医院吗 |
[36:08] | Eduardo. | 爱德华多 |
[36:11] | So much potential, | 如此有潜力 |
[36:13] | but not quite up to the task. | 但还是能力不足 |
[36:16] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[36:18] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[36:20] | We’ve been burned. | 我们被暴露了 |
[36:22] | The press have recordings of me | 媒体拿到了我 |
[36:23] | instructing Nygma to take down Haven. | 指示尼格玛炸毁避难所的录音 |
[36:27] | I thought I might accomplish my task | 我本以为能不用来这破地方 |
[36:29] | without setting foot in this foul city, | 就完成我的任务 |
[36:31] | but that’s not to be. | 但看来不行了 |
[36:35] | You won’t die yet, my warrior. | 你还不会死呢 我的勇士 |
[36:39] | There is so much more for you to do. | 你还有很多事要做 |
[36:42] | Professor Strange will have you fixed up in no time. | 斯特兰奇教授很快就能治好你 |
[36:55] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[36:58] | Don’t worry about Gordon. | 别担心戈登 |
[37:00] | Nygma was never alone. | 尼格玛不是一个人 |
[37:04] | There was a second operative. | 还有第二个特工 |
[37:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:13] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[37:19] | The hospitals were all out of commission. | 医院都停止了运作 |
[37:21] | Just the one clinic in the green zone. | 只在绿区还有个诊所 |
[37:29] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[37:30] | Time to die, Jim Gordon. | 该去死了 吉姆·戈登 |
[38:42] | Wanted: one butler. | 诚聘 管家一名 |
[38:46] | Military background a plus. | 有军事背景更佳 |
[38:49] | References required. | 需要推荐信 |
[38:52] | Yes, Mr. Pennyworth. | 是的 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[38:56] | I have a job for you. | 我有份工作要给你 |
[39:07] | Well, you weren’t lying when you said | 你说她跑不远 |
[39:09] | she wouldn’t get far. | 还真不是夸张 |
[39:13] | Pretty crown’s… booby-trapped. | 漂亮王冠 有陷阱 |
[39:17] | Ouch. | 疼啊 |
[39:18] | Ouch, indeed. | 肯定是疼的 |
[39:21] | I couldn’t have you coming back here | 我怎么能允许你再跑来 |
[39:22] | and making off with all of my belongings. | 偷走我的东西 |
[39:25] | Our belongings. | 我们的东西 |
[39:28] | Cut my wings, let me go? | 砍了我的翅膀 放了我吧 |
[39:33] | Bang, bang. | 砰砰 |
[39:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[39:37] | The buckshot in her gut wasn’t enough punishment? | 她腹部中了枚鹿弹 还不够吗 |
[39:40] | Just a little reminder of what happens | 就是让她知道 |
[39:41] | when people try to steal from me. | 偷我东西的下场 |
[39:45] | Good to know. | 那我知道了 |
[39:49] | Partner. | 合伙人 |
[39:55] | So Lee has a chip, too? | 小莱也被植入了芯片 |
[39:57] | I don’t know how, but it seems that way. | 我不知道怎么回事 但看来是的 |
[40:00] | Walker must have been holding onto her | 沃克肯定一直扣着她 |
[40:01] | as some sort of plan B this whole time. | 拿她当B计划 |
[40:03] | Three months? That’s a hell of a long game she’s playing. | 三个月吗 她还真是放长线钓大鱼 |
[40:06] | Which means she probably has other tricks up her sleeve. | 所以她可能还准备了别的花招 |
[40:17] | – Welcome back. – Oh, hell. | -欢迎回来 -该死 |
[40:19] | This is gonna keep happening. | 我还会继续这么下去吗 |
[40:22] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[40:24] | The good news is, I think I can actually answer that. | 好消息是 这个问题我能回答 |
[40:29] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[40:31] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[40:33] | Now is not a good time, Barbara. | 现在不是时候 芭芭拉 |
[40:36] | Don’t you remember the good time we had the other night? | 你不记得我们那晚度过的好时光了吗 |
[40:38] | – Over there? – Say what? | -就在那里 -什么 |
[40:40] | You need to leave now. | 你走吧 |
[40:42] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[40:46] | Good to see you, Lee. | 见到你很高兴 小莱 |
[40:49] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[40:58] | Congratulations? | 恭喜了 |
[41:10] | You. | 你 |
[41:12] | You’re supposed to be dead, mate. | 你应该已经死了 |
[41:14] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[41:17] | You hurt my boy… | 你敢伤害我家少爷 |
[41:20] | and I will bite your face off. | 我就咬掉你的脸 |
[41:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[41:29] | Bruce will be along shortly. | 布鲁斯很快也会到了 |
[41:32] | In the meantime… | 现在 |
[41:37] | This place is in desperate need | 这里迫切需要 |
[41:39] | of some good, old-fashioned butlering. | 有管家收拾一下 |
[41:45] | How did you even find a way off the bloody island anyway? | 你怎么想办法离岛的 |
[41:48] | How? One if by land, | 怎么离岛 一个人走陆路 |
[41:51] | two if by sea, | 两个人走海路 |
[41:53] | three if by digging a tunnel under the river. | 三个人走河下挖的隧道 |
[41:56] | But enough questions. | 但不问问题了 |
[42:02] | Today is the big day. | 今天是个大日子 |