时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We will create a legacy in this city. | 我们要一起为城市留下遗产 |
[00:07] | Gotham falls, | 哥谭陨落 |
[00:10] | we rise. | 我们崛起 |
[00:11] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[00:12] | Why don’t you understand? | 你怎么不明白 |
[00:15] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[00:16] | I’m the answer to your life’s question! | 我是你人生问题的答案 |
[00:20] | All this happened because of me, | 这一切皆因我而起 |
[00:22] | because people were trying to hurt me | 因为有人想伤害我 |
[00:24] | and the people I care about. | 和我在乎的人 |
[00:26] | With reunification underway and the bridges being rebuilt, | 收复正在进行 大桥也在重建 |
[00:30] | it is my honor to bestow upon Captain James Gordon | 我很荣幸授予詹姆斯·戈登警监 |
[00:33] | the title of commissioner. | 警察局长一职 |
[00:35] | What do you mean, you’re leaving? | 什么意思 你要走了 |
[00:37] | – Gotham’s in good hands. – Thank you, Bruce. | -哥谭有好人保护了 -谢谢你 布鲁斯 |
[00:39] | That you are the only son that I will ever have. | 我这辈子也就你这一个儿子 |
[00:42] | and I could not be more proud. | 你让我无比骄傲 |
[01:18] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:21] | I’m writing to let you know I’m okay… | 我写信给你是想报个平安 |
[01:24] | and that you won’t hear from me for some time. | 一段时间内你都将听不到我的消息了 |
[01:31] | But I will return… | 但我会回来 |
[01:34] | when I know I’m able to protect the people I love. | 等我知道自己有能力保护我爱的人时 |
[01:39] | When Gotham needs me… | 等哥谭需要我时 |
[01:42] | I will return. | 我就会归来 |
[02:06] | It began a few weeks ago. | 是几周前开始的 |
[02:08] | Someone attacking the gangs downtown. | 有人袭击了市中心的黑帮 |
[02:12] | No deaths so far, at least. | 至少目前无人死亡 |
[02:14] | Hoods couldn’t give a description, but, uh, | 黑帮分子没法提供任何描述 但是 |
[02:16] | they did mention a growling. | 他们确实提到了一声嚎叫 |
[02:20] | A growling? | 嚎叫 |
[02:21] | It’s a rumor; ignore it. | 是谣言 不用管 |
[02:22] | Oswald Cobblepot gets out of Blackgate tomorrow. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特明天就从黑门监狱出来了 |
[02:25] | One theory is he’s sending someone | 有可能是他派了什么人 |
[02:27] | to put the fear of God into the underworld. | 去震慑黑帮势力 |
[02:29] | And you choose this moment to hand in your resignation. | 而你却偏要在这时候提交辞呈 |
[02:32] | I told you that months ago. | 我几个月前就告诉你了 |
[02:34] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[02:35] | Look, things are unstable. | 听着 如今事态不稳 |
[02:37] | I-Isn’t there, uh, | 难道不是有个什么… |
[02:38] | some break-in at a government warehouse | 政府仓库被闯的案子 |
[02:40] | that you guys haven’t solved yet? | 有待解决吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, ’cause the Feds won’t tell us squat. | 是啊 因为联调局的人什么都不告诉我们 |
[02:43] | I’m not looking for excuses! | 我不想听借口 |
[02:47] | Look… you mean something to this city. | 听着…你对这座城市意义重大 |
[02:51] | You can’t quit. | 你不能辞职 |
[02:53] | Not now. | 至少现在不能 |
[02:54] | Because of Wayne Tower. | 因为韦恩大厦 |
[02:56] | Bruce Wayne is returning home for the first time | 为了给这栋楼剪彩 布鲁斯·韦恩十年来 |
[02:58] | in a decade for its opening. | 将第一次回家 |
[02:59] | The new Wayne Tower represents hope for Gotham. | 新韦恩大厦代表了哥谭的希望 |
[03:03] | So, yeah… I need you. | 所以 没错 我需要你 |
[03:08] | Mayor James… I told you I would stay | 詹姆斯市长 我说过我会留到 |
[03:12] | until after the Wayne inaugural. | 韦恩大厦开幕仪式之后 |
[03:16] | Then I’m done. | 然后我就退休 |
[03:22] | If you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意 |
[03:23] | I have a fund-raiser I have to get ready for. | 我还要去准备参加募捐会 |
[03:26] | Good day, gentlemen. | 日安 先生们 |
[03:28] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[03:31] | I’ve had ten years, Harv. | 已经十年了 哈维 |
[03:33] | It’s time for someone else to have a chance. | 该给别人一个机会了 |
[03:35] | And you wait for Bruce to come back to hang it up? | 你正好等到布鲁斯回来才挂靴 |
[03:38] | That’s a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[03:41] | I’m late. I have to meet Barbara. | 我要迟到了 我得去见芭芭拉 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | The queen of Gotham. | 哥谭女王 |
[03:47] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[03:49] | Why didn’t I buy up half of Gotham on the cheap | 为什么我没有在收复后廉价买下 |
[03:51] | after reunification? | 半座哥谭市 |
[03:53] | Become a tycoon. Hmm? | 然后成为巨富呢 |
[03:56] | Give a kiss to the little one from Uncle Harv. | 替哈维叔叔亲一口那孩子 |
[03:59] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[04:06] | Hey, slugger. | 小家伙 |
[04:07] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[04:11] | Just do it. | 照做就是 |
[04:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[04:15] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | So… did you hear from Bruce? | 那么 布鲁斯联系你了吗 |
[04:22] | No. | 没有 |
[04:23] | Ten years and not a word. | 十年没有联系 |
[04:25] | But I’m assuming he’ll be at the gala for Wayne Tower tomorrow. | 但他明天会出现在韦恩大厦的揭幕晚宴上吧 |
[04:28] | I want to see the look on his face when I tell him, | 我想看到我告诉他 三个月后 |
[04:30] | in three months he won’t have the tallest building | 他的大厦就不再是哥谭第一高时 |
[04:33] | in Gotham anymore. | 他的表情 |
[04:38] | Think he’ll recognize you | 你觉得他能认出 |
[04:39] | with that caterpillar on your top lip? | 嘴上长着毛毛虫的你吗 |
[04:45] | Okay, munchkin, I love you. | 小可爱 我爱你 |
[04:47] | Don’t let her stay up too late. | 别让她太晚睡 |
[04:54] | Ice cream? | 吃冰淇淋吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:09] | Bruce is back. | 布鲁斯回来了 |
[05:13] | Big deal. | 有什么了不起的 |
[05:17] | I knew him. | 我认识他 |
[05:19] | Back in the day. | 想当年了 |
[05:22] | Saved Gotham together. | 我们一起拯救了哥谭 |
[05:29] | Oswald’s being freed? | 奥斯瓦尔德要获释了吗 |
[05:32] | I’ve been in here ten years! | 我在这里十年了 |
[05:34] | Ten years! | 十年了 |
[05:36] | I deserve to read the newspaper, you mouth breather! | 我有权看报纸 你这蠢蛋 |
[05:49] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[05:55] | Jeremiah Valeska. | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[05:59] | And yeah… | 没错 |
[06:01] | he’s been a vegetable for a decade. | 他做了十年的植物人 |
[06:03] | Can’t think. Can’t feel. | 不能思考 没有知觉 |
[06:05] | But he is a legend. | 但他是一个传奇 |
[06:09] | And if you’re gonna screw with a legend… | 如果你想去惹一个传奇 |
[06:21] | do it properly. | 就要好好做 |
[06:26] | This never gets old. | 永远都那么有趣 |
[06:40] | Hey, buddy, I got something for you. | 兄弟 我有东西要给你 |
[06:44] | What are you doing? Where are you taking me? | 你们要做什么 你们要带我去哪 |
[06:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:56] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[07:17] | Yup. It was time to admit it. | 没错 是时候承认了 |
[07:19] | I was trying something. It didn’t work. | 我想尝试一下 可惜不行 |
[07:23] | You liked it, right? | 你喜欢的吧 |
[07:26] | Totally. | 非常喜欢 |
[07:28] | At least now Bruce will recognize you. | 至少这样布鲁斯能认出你了 |
[07:31] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[07:35] | I wonder how much he’s changed. | 不知他变了多少 |
[07:37] | Well, it’s been ten years. I’d imagine a lot. | 毕竟十年了 肯定变了不少 |
[07:39] | Well, we haven’t. | 我们就没变 |
[07:41] | I’m still a doctor. You’re still a cop. | 我还是个医生 你还是个警察 |
[07:45] | Not for long. | 没多久了 |
[07:48] | Are you having second thoughts about leaving? | 你对辞职的事有犹豫吗 |
[07:51] | Well… | 反正 |
[07:53] | I’m all for it. | 我很支持 |
[07:55] | But I know how much this job means to you. | 但我知道这份工作对你意义重大 |
[07:58] | And how much the city looks to you. It always has. | 以及这个城市对你的厚望 一直如此 |
[08:00] | Well, that’s just it. | 这就是问题所在 |
[08:03] | I was hoping Gotham would outgrow me. | 我一直希望哥谭能不再需要我 |
[08:07] | But it hasn’t exactly happened. | 但事实并非如此 |
[08:09] | No one’s stepped forward. | 没人挺身而出 |
[08:13] | Well, maybe you need to step down | 也许你该退居二线 |
[08:15] | to allow someone to step up. | 才会有其他人站出来 |
[08:19] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[08:21] | Clean-shaven man of leisure. | 剃干净胡须的安逸男人 |
[08:30] | Ten years. | 十年了 |
[08:34] | I wonder what Bruce will think of Selina. | 不知道布鲁斯会怎么想塞琳娜 |
[08:37] | She’s become quite the it girl around town. | 她现在可是城里炙手可热的女孩 |
[10:22] | So they have no idea when Nygma actually escaped? | 他们不知道尼格玛是什么时候逃走的 |
[10:25] | He wasn’t in his cell this morning. | 他早上不在自己牢房里 |
[10:27] | This is where the guard lives. | 这是狱警住的地方 |
[10:28] | The one that didn’t show for work. | 那个没去上班的狱警 |
[10:30] | All right. I got it. | 好 交给我吧 |
[10:33] | Stay here in case something else comes in. | 你留在这儿 以防再发生别的事 |
[10:34] | All right. | 好 |
[10:49] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[10:55] | No! Okay. Okay… | 别开枪 好吧 |
[10:56] | Shut up! Talk to him. | 闭嘴 和他说 |
[11:03] | This is Detective Bullock. | 我是布洛克警探 |
[11:08] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:11] | You understand what you have to do? | 你明白你得怎么做吗 |
[11:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:15] | I don’t have a choice! | 我别无选择 |
[11:42] | What the hell happened, Harvey? | 发生了什么 哈维 |
[11:44] | What did Harper say? | 哈珀怎么说的 |
[11:48] | I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你告诉我 |
[11:50] | We, uh, tracked down this Arkham guard | 我们找到了那个我们认为 |
[11:52] | we thought maybe helped Nygma escape. | 帮助了尼格玛越狱的阿卡姆警卫 |
[11:55] | I shot him. | 我朝他开枪了 |
[11:57] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[12:00] | You’re confessing… | 你是承认… |
[12:02] | to killing an unarmed suspect in cold blood. | 你无情地杀死了一个手无寸铁的嫌疑人 |
[12:04] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[12:07] | You got to let it go. | 别再揪着不放了 |
[12:09] | Harvey, I don’t know if you think | 哈维 我不知道你以为 |
[12:10] | you’re protecting yourself or someone else, | 你是在保护自己还是其他人 |
[12:13] | but you need to change your story. | 但你必须改变你的说法 |
[12:15] | Otherwise you’re going to Blackgate. | 不然你就要被送去黑门监狱 |
[12:17] | And you know what happens to cops in Blackgate. | 你知道警察进黑门监狱会有什么下场 |
[12:22] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是那样 |
[12:25] | So let it go. | 放手吧 |
[12:42] | All right, first things first. | 好了 首先 |
[12:45] | Whoever here doesn’t believe Harvey Bullock is innocent | 这里不相信哈维·布洛克无辜的人 |
[12:47] | can leave right now. | 可以离开了 |
[12:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:57] | You think Nygma’s behind this? | 你觉得是尼格玛搞的鬼吗 |
[12:59] | Maybe. But he’s been inside Arkham for ten years. | 也许 但是他在阿卡姆关了十年了 |
[13:02] | It’s not like he suddenly decided to break out. | 肯定不是突然决定要逃出来的 |
[13:04] | – He had help. – Penguin gets released today. | -有人帮他 -企鹅今天释放 |
[13:06] | You think…? | 你觉得… |
[13:07] | Yeah. Put a tail on him. | 嗯 盯着他 |
[13:10] | In the meantime, I want every other cop | 与此同时 城里的每个警察 |
[13:12] | in this city on the hunt for Edward Nygma. | 都给我去找爱德华·尼格玛 |
[13:14] | We looked into the dead guard. | 我们调查了那名死去的警卫 |
[13:15] | He used to be associated with a southside gang. | 他曾属于一个南部的帮派 |
[13:18] | Got an address. An old warehouse. | 查到了地址 一间旧仓库 |
[13:20] | All right. You and I will hit it. | 好 你跟我去一趟 |
[13:21] | Rest of you have your orders. Let’s go. | 其他人赶紧动身 走吧 |
[13:36] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[13:38] | Anybody?! | 有人吗 |
[13:41] | Anybody! | 有人吗 |
[14:02] | “Dear Ed, my old friend. | “亲爱的爱德 我的老朋友 |
[14:05] | “Half of Gotham thinks you a madman. | 半个哥谭觉得你是个疯子 |
[14:07] | “The other half has forgotten you. | 另一半则完全忘记了你 |
[14:11] | It’s time to remind them who the Riddler is.” | 该让他们记起谜语人这个名字了 |
[14:15] | “I’ve given you all you need. Follow the instructions. | 你所需的东西我都给你了 遵照指示 |
[14:18] | Oswald.” | 奥斯瓦尔德” |
[14:34] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[14:36] | what are you planning? | 你在计划什么 |
[15:23] | Mr. Cobblepot, what’s the first thing you’ll do as a free man? | 科波特先生 你获得自由后要做的第一件事是什么 |
[15:27] | I will lay flowers on the grave of my beloved mother. | 去给我挚爱的母亲坟前献一束鲜花 |
[15:30] | And what of Jim Gordon’s role in your incarceration? | 那害你入狱的吉姆·戈登呢 |
[15:33] | Will you seek revenge? | 你会想要复仇吗 |
[15:36] | The best revenge against Jim Gordon | 对吉姆·戈登最好的复仇 |
[15:38] | will be a life spent serving the city I love. | 就是让他终生为我所爱的城市服务 |
[15:48] | What do you say, young man? | 年轻人 怎么样 |
[15:50] | How’d you like an exclusive? | 想要独家报道吗 |
[15:51] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[15:57] | Your jacket and hat. | 你的外套的帽子 |
[16:00] | What? | 什么 |
[16:01] | Now! | 快点 |
[16:26] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[16:33] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[16:37] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[16:42] | Good God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:45] | Did your lead say anything about this? | 你的线索中提到会是这副场面吗 |
[16:48] | About a gangland bloodbath? | 帮派屠杀吗 |
[16:51] | No. | 没 |
[16:53] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:57] | Someone’s covering their tracks. | 有人在掩盖行踪 |
[17:00] | There was a break-in in a government warehouse last week. | 上周有间政府仓库被闯入 |
[17:03] | Those crates have U.S. Army markings. | 这些箱子有美军标识 |
[17:09] | Find the back stairs. | 去找后楼梯 |
[17:19] | Gcpd! | 哥谭市警局 |
[17:24] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[17:27] | Show yourself. | 出来吧 |
[17:29] | I am not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[17:51] | Don’t touch the bodies. | 别碰那些尸体 |
[17:53] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[17:56] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[18:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[18:36] | Bomb squad said the bodies were rigged with C-4. | 拆弹小队说尸体上布了C4炸药 |
[18:39] | Whoever that was saved our lives. | 不管那是谁 他救了我们 |
[18:41] | Suggesting… | 那么 |
[18:43] | that he wasn’t the one that killed them. | 他应该不是凶手 |
[18:45] | Could be he’s hunting the same person we’re hunting. | 也许他和我们在追捕同一个人 |
[18:48] | Whoever’s really behind all this. | 那个真正的幕后黑手 |
[18:50] | – You thinking he’s on our side? – Yeah, maybe. | -你觉得他是我们这边的吗 -也许吧 |
[18:52] | That C-4 has to have been | 这些C4炸药肯定是 |
[18:54] | what was stolen from the government warehouse. | 从政府仓库被盗的那批 |
[18:56] | Which means most of it’s still missing. | 那就还有一大部分不知去向 |
[18:58] | Just got a call. | 刚刚得知 |
[19:00] | Mayor James vanished, | 詹姆斯市长失踪了 |
[19:01] | and our tail lost Penguin. | 我们的人跟丢了企鹅 |
[19:03] | Sir, what the hell is going on? | 长官 这怎么回事 |
[19:05] | First Nygma, now Penguin. | 先是尼格玛 现在是企鹅 |
[19:08] | Keep it simple. | 别想太复杂 |
[19:11] | Imagine all that C-4. | 想象有那么多C4炸药 |
[19:14] | What’s the biggest target in Gotham right now? | 哥谭现在最大的目标是哪 |
[19:17] | Double security for tonight’s event. | 今晚的会场安排双倍警戒 |
[19:20] | I have to talk to Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth. | 我得找布鲁斯·韦恩和阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯谈谈 |
[19:31] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[19:33] | – Oswald… – One more word, | -奥斯瓦尔德 -再多说一个字 |
[19:35] | and I will put a bullet in you here and now. | 我就此时此地一枪崩了你 |
[19:38] | Drive. | 开车 |
[19:48] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[19:49] | Don’t talk! | 别说话 |
[19:51] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[19:55] | Remember when we stood here, Jim, | 记得那么多年前吗 吉姆 |
[19:57] | all those years ago? | 我们曾站在这里 |
[20:00] | Don Falcone wanted you to shoot me. You refused. | 法尔科内阁下要你打死我 你不肯 |
[20:03] | Now don’t you wish you had done it? | 你现在后悔不该当初了吧 |
[20:06] | Everyone will know you did this. | 每个人都会知道是你干的 |
[20:10] | Let them! | 让他们知道吧 |
[20:12] | We both know that this has been a long time coming. | 我们都清楚 这一天早该来了 |
[20:18] | Our story is… over, | 我们的故事 结束了 |
[20:21] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[20:22] | You want to kill me, fine. | 你想杀我 好 |
[20:25] | But there’s no need to attack the Wayne gala. | 但没必要袭击韦恩晚宴 |
[20:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:31] | Breaking Nygma out of Arkham. | 把尼格玛救出阿卡姆 |
[20:34] | The attacks on the gangs. | 袭击黑帮 |
[20:35] | What do you think, | 你以为呢 |
[20:36] | you’re gonna be able to destroy Wayne Tower | 你想袭击韦恩大厦 |
[20:38] | and no one’s gonna notice? | 还不引起注意吗 |
[20:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:44] | You and I stood shoulder to shoulder on those barricades, | 你和我曾肩并肩地站在街垒上 |
[20:47] | ready to die for this city. | 准备为这个城市赴死 |
[20:51] | Six months later, | 六个月后 |
[20:52] | you locked me up like an animal! | 你就把我当野兽一般囚禁了起来 |
[20:55] | This begins and ends | 这一切由你和我 |
[20:58] | with you and me! | 开始和结束 |
[21:02] | You’re telling the truth. | 你说的是实话 |
[21:05] | Goodbye, Jim. | 再见了 吉姆 |
[21:08] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[21:10] | You know, you made a mistake bringing me out to this pier. | 你不该带我来这个码头 |
[21:13] | Don’t talk! | 别说话 |
[21:15] | Or maybe you just have a short memory. | 或许是你记性不好 |
[21:41] | So, this is Bruce’s new Gotham. | 这就是布鲁斯的新哥谭 |
[21:44] | I like the old one. | 我还是喜欢以前的那个 |
[21:48] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 |
[21:51] | How wonderful to see you again. | 再见到你太好了 |
[21:53] | It’s been far, far too long. | 已经太久没见了 |
[21:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:58] | Well, I-I’m afraid travels abroad haven’t increased | 恐怕海外旅行并未提升 |
[22:00] | Master Bruce’s respect for punctuality, Miss Kyle. | 布鲁斯少爷的守时感 凯尔小姐 |
[22:03] | I came here to tell him to stop spying on me. | 我来是想叫他别再监视我了 |
[22:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:09] | I was out the other night | 我那晚出去时 |
[22:10] | and I felt someone watching me. | 感到有人在监视我 |
[22:11] | I know it was Bruce. | 我知道是布鲁斯 |
[22:14] | Oh, I see, right, well, that makes perfect sense. | 这样啊 那我就懂了 |
[22:17] | So you come here tonight dressed to the nines to tell him | 所以你今晚打扮得美美的是想来告诉他 |
[22:19] | that you want nothing more to do with him. | 你再不想跟他有任何瓜葛 |
[22:21] | Is that the kind of gist of it? | 是这个意思吗 |
[22:22] | He left, Alfred. | 他离开了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[22:24] | Everything we went through, and one day he’s just gone. | 我们一起经历了那么多 他突然就走了 |
[22:27] | He doesn’t get to come back after ten years | 他无权在十年后再回来 |
[22:29] | and act like nothing’s happened. | 假装什么都没发生 |
[22:33] | On this, we absolutely agree. | 在这点上我们的看法是一致的 |
[22:36] | I do, however, feel it might be something | 但我觉得这些话 |
[22:37] | that you want to tell him yourself. | 你会想自己跟他说 |
[22:40] | He needs to stay away. | 他得离我远点 |
[22:55] | Nygma? | 尼格玛 |
[22:57] | Well, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[22:59] | I think Bruce is gonna regret being gone all these years. | 布鲁斯会后悔离开这么多年的 |
[23:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[23:08] | Credit to Bruce. | 布鲁斯真不错 |
[23:11] | He did not skimp on the caterers. | 可没在餐点上省钱 |
[23:15] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[23:20] | Your loss. | 你的损失了 |
[23:22] | Not long now. | 时候快到了 |
[23:24] | Bruce Wayne’s first public appearance in nearly a decade. | 布鲁斯·韦恩近十年来首次公开现身 |
[23:30] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[23:32] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[23:33] | Heard about Harvey– how is he? How’s Jim? | 听说哈维的事了 他怎么样 吉姆呢 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:36] | I was hoping he would be here. | 我还以为他已经到了 |
[23:39] | Ah. Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[23:41] | Uh, my name is Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth. | 我叫阿尔弗雷德·撒迪厄斯·克兰·潘尼沃斯 |
[23:46] | And I’d very much like to welcome you | 我很想代表韦恩集团 |
[23:48] | on behalf of Wayne Enterprises and Bruce Wayne | 和布鲁斯·韦恩欢迎各位 |
[23:52] | to the, uh, future… of Gotham. | 见证哥谭的未来 |
[23:57] | As you know, ten years ago, the battle… | 各位知道 十年前的大战… |
[24:00] | Oh, come on. | 快点吧 |
[24:02] | Where is that brat? | 那臭小子人呢 |
[24:05] | Hello, Ed. | 你好 爱德 |
[24:08] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[24:10] | In red. | 红发了 |
[24:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:17] | Please tell me you are not here to stop me. | 你不是来阻止我的吧 |
[24:20] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[24:22] | Do you even remember how amazing you used to be? | 你还记得你以前多棒吗 |
[24:25] | Honey, I’m still amazing. | 亲爱的 我现在也很棒 |
[24:29] | I just made a choice. | 我只是做了个选择 |
[24:33] | You made a choice. | 你做了个选择 |
[24:35] | Some of us don’t get to make choices. | 我们有些人可没那个机会 |
[24:37] | I’m The Riddler. | 我是谜语人 |
[24:40] | And tonight Gotham will remember that. | 今晚 哥谭将记住我 |
[24:43] | By blowing up this ding-dong? | 靠炸了这家伙吗 |
[24:45] | Didn’t you do that already? | 你不是已经做过一次了吗 |
[24:46] | It’s a callback. | 这叫重演 |
[24:50] | I was waiting for Bruce to begin his speech. | 我本想等布鲁斯开始讲话 |
[24:52] | You know, come out, present a riddle. | 然后我出来 呈现一个谜语 |
[24:56] | Only Bruce doesn’t seem to want to show. | 但布鲁斯似乎不想现身 |
[25:00] | So I think I’m gonna have to imp… | 那我只能即兴… |
[25:05] | Sorry, Ed. | 抱歉了 爱德 |
[25:08] | Not tonight. | 今晚别想了 |
[25:10] | Wayne Enterprises will devote itself | 韦恩集团将不遗余力地 |
[25:13] | to making this future a reality. | 实现这个未来 |
[25:17] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[25:20] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[25:21] | I’m fine. Evacuate the building. | 我没事 疏散大楼 |
[25:22] | Get these people out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[25:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[25:25] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[25:26] | Help! Gordon! | 救命 戈登 |
[25:30] | Gordon, help! | 戈登 救我 |
[25:31] | This lunatic. | 这疯子 |
[25:33] | He kidnapped me again. | 他又绑架了我 |
[25:35] | He tried to blow me up. Again! | 他又一次企图炸死我 |
[25:37] | But we stopped him. | 但我们阻止了他 |
[25:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:40] | Take care of the mayor, please. | 你去帮市长处理一下 |
[25:41] | Get that thing off of him. | 把那玩意拆了 |
[25:42] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[25:44] | There were four crates of C-4. | 一共四箱子C4炸药 |
[25:45] | Where are the rest? | 其他的呢 |
[25:47] | That’s all he gave me. | 他只给了我这么多 |
[25:48] | He said Penguin broke him out. | 他说是企鹅把他救了出来 |
[25:50] | No. It wasn’t Penguin. | 不 不是企鹅 |
[25:51] | Get him out of there. | 带他走吧 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么 |
[25:54] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[25:55] | Penguin not’s just the patsy. | 企鹅不光是替罪羊 |
[25:57] | He’s not even the real threat. | 他甚至不是真正的威胁 |
[25:59] | Which means there must be… | 那么肯定有… |
[26:23] | If this bomb goes off and Wayne Tower falls, | 如果这炸弹爆炸 韦恩大厦倒塌 |
[26:25] | it’ll take out other buildings. | 会撞倒其他大楼 |
[26:26] | A lot of people are gonna die. | 很多人都会死的 |
[26:28] | You all need to leave right now. | 你们都得马上离开 |
[26:30] | So you can stay? Absolutely not. | 那你就要留下吗 绝对不行 |
[26:32] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[26:33] | We’d never get far enough away. | 我们跑也跑不远 |
[26:34] | Ms. Kean is right; this stops right here. | 基恩小姐说得对 我们得在这里阻止它 |
[26:40] | So how do we defuse it? | 我们怎么拆弹 |
[26:42] | We’d have to sever the connectors to the detonator, | 我们得切断炸弹和引爆器的连接 |
[26:44] | but the bomber must have hidden it. | 但炸弹客肯定把因引爆器藏了起来 |
[26:45] | The wires go up inside the model. | 把电线连接到了模型里 |
[26:47] | It must be in one of the buildings. | 肯定是其中一栋楼 |
[26:49] | I tracked down a gang today– | 我今天找到的黑帮 |
[26:50] | they had bomb-making materials, | 他们有制作炸弹的材料 |
[26:52] | pictures of buildings. | 还有建筑图纸 |
[26:55] | One in particular: | 其中包括 |
[26:57] | Gotham Clock Tower. | 哥谭钟楼 |
[27:03] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[27:06] | In here. | 进去 |
[27:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:28] | Wait. This particular detonator has a gyroscope. | 等等 这个引爆器上有回转仪 |
[27:32] | Which means someone will have to hold it up and steady | 所以 有人得把它稳稳地举起来 |
[27:36] | while you detach the wires from below. | 你在下面剪线 |
[27:38] | I have doctor’s hands, I can do it. | 我是医生 手稳 我来吧 |
[27:47] | Fine. Lucius. | 好吧 卢修斯 |
[27:54] | All right, | 好 |
[27:55] | the trigger connection should be different than the others. | 触发线应该跟其他的不一样 |
[27:59] | Okay, I see two green wires. | 好吧 有两条绿线 |
[28:03] | I’m gonna cut this one. | 我剪这条 |
[28:36] | – The other one. The other one. – The other one. | -另一条 另一条 -另一条 |
[28:37] | – Yes, the other one. – The other one. | -对 是另一条 -另一条 |
[28:48] | Never doubted you for a minute. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[28:53] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[28:54] | We designed a new clock tower, | 我们设计了新钟楼 |
[28:57] | but this is the old one. | 但这是老的 |
[29:04] | That’s the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[29:06] | Who’s behind all this, but… | 这一切的幕后主使 但是 |
[29:09] | but it’s not possible. | 但那不可能 |
[29:11] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:12] | Sir, Nygma’s vanished. | 长官 尼格玛不见了 |
[29:14] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[29:15] | Mayor James ordered Bullock sent to Blackgate. | 詹姆斯市长下令把布洛克送去黑门 |
[29:17] | He’s about to be moved. | 他要被转移了 |
[29:27] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[29:31] | The person who framed you, | 陷害你的人 |
[29:32] | the one behind Nygma’s breakout, | 策划了尼格玛越狱的人 |
[29:33] | is it who I think it is? Has he been faking it? | 是我想的那个人吗 他一直在装吗 |
[29:35] | Jim, do not say his name! | 吉姆 别说他的名字 |
[29:37] | Is it Jeremiah Valeska? | 是杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡吗 |
[29:42] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[29:42] | – Check him for a wire! – What? | -看他带没带麦 -什么 |
[29:44] | Under his shirt. Check for a wire. | 他衣服下面 看看有没有麦 |
[29:50] | Oh, God, it’s too late. | 天呐 太迟了 |
[29:53] | He’s miked. | 他有麦 |
[29:54] | Jim, you don’t know what he’ll do. | 吉姆 你不知道他要干什么 |
[29:58] | I-I don’t know about this. | 我说不好 |
[30:00] | How much is it again? | 多少来着 |
[30:02] | Ten bucks is a body punch. $20, you get the face. | 揍身体10块 揍脸20块 |
[30:05] | Stabbing him is a C-note. | 捅他是100块 |
[30:11] | Bad news, boss. | 坏消息 老板 |
[30:13] | Our cover’s blownskies. | 我们的伪装暴露了 |
[30:27] | Edward Nygma. | 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[30:29] | It is very good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[30:32] | Oswald… I thought you weren’t behind this. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我以为这是你策划的 |
[30:36] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[30:37] | But I thought you might need some help, | 但我觉得你可能需要帮助 |
[30:40] | and… what else are friends for? | 朋友不就是该帮忙的吗 |
[30:44] | You look well. | 你看上去不错 |
[30:46] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[30:48] | A little thicker in the middle. | 就是有点发福 |
[30:51] | Damn, it’s good to see you, Oswald. | 见到你真是太好了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[30:58] | Wh-What was that? What was that? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[31:08] | What the hell was that?! | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[31:31] | Alfred, when Bruce came to me the day he got back | 阿尔弗雷德 布鲁斯回来那天找到我 |
[31:34] | and told me what he was planning, I didn’t hesitate. | 跟我讲了他的计划时 我丝毫没犹豫 |
[31:38] | I believe in what he’s doing, | 我相信他要做的事 |
[31:39] | but he’s going to need some help. | 但他会需要帮助的 |
[31:42] | Has he thought about telling Gordon? | 他考虑过告诉戈登吗 |
[31:45] | Lucius, my old friend, | 卢修斯 老朋友 |
[31:48] | whoever Bruce decides to take on this journey with him, | 布鲁斯想带谁走上这段旅程 |
[31:50] | it’s his decision. | 得由他决定 |
[31:52] | Our role… is to serve. | 我们的角色 是效力 |
[31:59] | Let me… | 放我… |
[32:01] | down! | 下去 |
[32:03] | Get me down! | 放我下去 |
[32:06] | Something happened tonight, didn’t it? | 今晚出事了 是吗 |
[32:08] | Why won’t you tell me? | 你为什么不肯告诉我 |
[32:10] | Because everything worked out okay, didn’t it? | 因为最终结局还不错 不是吗 |
[32:14] | So why are we at your old club? | 那我们为什么来你的老俱乐部 |
[32:16] | Because Mommy just needs to get something. | 因为妈妈需要拿点东西 |
[32:27] | Wait here, okay? | 在这里等我 |
[32:39] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[32:42] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[32:44] | I won’t ask again. | 我不会再说一遍了 |
[32:46] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[32:50] | Easy. It’s just a surprise party. | 别激动 只是个惊喜派对 |
[32:54] | For you, Barbara Kean, | 为你准备的 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[32:56] | queen of Gotham, | 哥谭女王 |
[32:58] | business titan. How exciting. | 商业巨头 真了不起 |
[33:02] | But there was another you, I… | 但曾经还有另一个你 |
[33:04] | I seem to recall. | 我还有印象 |
[33:07] | Wasn’t there? | 不是吗 |
[33:07] | Then again, there was, uh, | 不过当年 |
[33:09] | another me, too. | 还有另一个我 |
[33:11] | Oh, so hard holding on to what’s real. It’s… | 记住现实好难啊 |
[33:15] | It’s enough to drive you mad. | 足以把你逼疯了 |
[33:24] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:26] | Cute. | 好可爱 |
[33:30] | She has your eyes. | 她有你的眼睛 |
[33:32] | For now. | 暂时还有 |
[33:33] | No, put me down. | 不 把我放下 |
[33:36] | I… | 我 |
[33:37] | think she… | 她好像 |
[33:39] | nicked me, Daddy. | 割伤了我 爸爸 |
[33:41] | I… | 我 |
[33:43] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[33:45] | Oh, dear me. | 天呐 |
[33:47] | My sweet Ecco, | 我的好艾可 |
[33:48] | no longer my echo. | 不再是我的回声了 |
[33:51] | There will never be one like you. | 再不会有你这般的人了 |
[33:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:02] | But I suppose there are other fish in the sea. | 但天涯何处无芳草嘛 |
[34:05] | Let me… | 放开 |
[34:06] | down. | 我 |
[34:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[34:09] | Little Barbaras, don’t say a word. | 小芭芭拉别说话 |
[34:13] | Now we’re going to play a… | 我们要玩个 |
[34:15] | little game. | 小游戏 |
[34:17] | By now, James Gordon should have made it to your apartment. | 詹姆斯·戈登这会儿该赶到你公寓了 |
[34:21] | When he gets here, | 等他到了这儿 |
[34:22] | I want you to deliver a message. Okay? | 我要你给我捎个信 好吗 |
[34:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:35] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[34:39] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[34:41] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[34:44] | He took her! | 他抓走了她 |
[34:46] | That lunatic took her! | 那疯子抓走了她 |
[34:47] | He said you have to come, and if you don’t come, | 他说你必须去 否则 |
[34:49] | he’s gonna kill her. | 他就要杀了她 |
[34:50] | Where? | 哪里 |
[34:52] | The place where he was born again. | 他再次重生的地方 |
[34:56] | He means Ace Chemicals. | 是ACE化工 |
[34:59] | You promise me. | 你保证 |
[35:03] | I’ll bring her back. | 我会把她救回来的 |
[35:14] | Come along, Commissioner. | 来吧 局长 |
[35:17] | We’re waiting. | 我们等着呢 |
[35:19] | The party’s raging, | 派对还在继续 |
[35:20] | but it’s well past the princess’s bedtime. | 但小公主早该去睡觉了 |
[35:26] | It’s funny, being back here. | 回到这里真有趣 |
[35:29] | I can still feel my flesh | 我还能感觉到我的血肉 |
[35:32] | sizzle as it melted away. | 嘶嘶地融化掉 |
[35:36] | Burns even now. | 现在还烧得慌呢 |
[35:42] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[35:43] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[35:45] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[35:47] | Personally, I’d say things are | 要我说 现在的情况 |
[35:48] | about as far away from fine as they could possibly be, Barbara Lee. | 可远远称不上没事 芭芭拉·莱 |
[35:53] | What do I know? | 我知道什么呢 |
[35:54] | I did just spend the last ten years in the funny farm. | 我毕竟才在一家精神病院待了十年 |
[35:58] | What do you want, Jeremiah? | 你想要什么 杰罗麦 |
[36:03] | Is there a Jeremiah here? | 这里有位杰罗麦吗 |
[36:07] | So what do I call you? | 那我该怎么称呼你 |
[36:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:11] | Call me… Jack. | 喊我 杰克吧 |
[36:14] | Mm, no, no, no, that’s not right. | 不不 不对 |
[36:15] | J-Joseph. John. Jay. | 约瑟夫 约翰 杰 |
[36:17] | I-I don’t know. I just– | 我不知道 |
[36:19] | I feel something new crawling | 我觉得曾经的我之中 |
[36:21] | from the primordial ooze that was me. | 在有什么新的东西爬出来 |
[36:24] | Something… | 是 |
[36:26] | beautiful. | 美丽的东西 |
[36:28] | How long have you been pretending to be brain-dead? | 你假装脑死亡多久了 |
[36:31] | How long have you been pretending? | 你假装多久了 |
[36:33] | That’s a joke. I know you’re not pretending. | 那是个玩笑 我知道你没在装 |
[36:35] | That’s far enough, James. | 别再靠近了 詹姆斯 |
[36:40] | But you still haven’t told me. | 但你还是没说 |
[36:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:47] | Why keep pretending? | 为什么要一直装 |
[36:50] | I was waiting for him to come home. | 我在等他回家 |
[36:55] | We’re bound together, he and I. | 我们是紧密相连的 |
[36:58] | It’s the one thing I knew for certain, the one thing | 那是我唯一确定的 唯一 |
[37:01] | I knew was true. | 我确信不疑的 |
[37:04] | And then he just… | 然后他 |
[37:05] | abandoned us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[37:08] | Do you know how it feels to have the one, | 你知道那感觉吗 |
[37:11] | the only thing you love | 你唯一的所爱 |
[37:13] | ripped away from you? | 被夺走 |
[37:17] | It feels like this. | 就是这个感觉 |
[37:18] | No! | 不 |
[37:26] | Disappointing as tonight was, | 虽然今晚令人失望 |
[37:27] | I will say, it is fun carving up Filet-O-Commissioner. | 我得说 切割局长牛排挺好玩的 |
[37:36] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 |
[37:37] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么 |
[37:39] | Show yourself! | 你出来 |
[37:43] | Show yourself! | 你出来 |
[37:50] | You. | 是你 |
[38:14] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[38:16] | I got you, okay? | 我来了 |
[38:34] | So, he comes out of nowhere, | 所以说他突然出现 |
[38:36] | saves you and Barbara Lee, | 救下了你和芭芭拉·莱 |
[38:39] | and just disappears? | 然后就消失了 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:42] | So, the dude’s on our side? | 那么他是我们这边的 |
[38:44] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[38:47] | Hey, this old thing. | 这旧玩意 |
[38:50] | I thought we, uh, mothballed this after reunification. | 我以为收复之后就把它收起来了 |
[38:53] | I had ’em dig it out | 我让他们找出来了 |
[38:55] | for old times’ sake. | 为了老情怀 |
[38:57] | I sent a note to Wayne Manor. | 我给韦恩庄园发了信去 |
[38:59] | I thought Bruce might want to be here when we light it. | 想着我们点亮它时 布鲁斯或许会想来 |
[39:10] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[39:12] | Master Bruce sends his profound apologies. | 布鲁斯少爷表示非常抱歉 |
[39:16] | He’s otherwise engaged. | 他另有要事 |
[39:18] | He’s been busy a lot since he came back. | 他回来之后一直很忙 |
[39:21] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 |
[39:23] | And I hear that you’re retiring. | 我还听说你要退休了 |
[39:28] | I may stick around a while yet. | 我可能会再留一阵 |
[40:03] | You’re there, aren’t you? | 是你 是吧 |
[40:14] | Do you have any idea what you did… | 你知道你那样多过分吗 |
[40:19] | …just leaving? | 离开我 |
[40:24] | You were all I had. | 你那时是我的全部了 |
[40:29] | And I know you wanted to protect me. | 我知道你是想保护我 |
[40:33] | But I didn’t want to be protected. | 但我不想被保护 |
[40:35] | I wanted you. | 我想要你 |
[40:41] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[40:44] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[40:47] | There was no other way, Selina. | 我没别的办法 塞琳娜 |
[40:51] | I had to go. | 我必须离开 |
[40:57] | So what happens now? | 那现在呢 |
[41:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:03] | But I’ll never leave Gotham again. | 但我再不会离开哥谭了 |
[41:06] | Return the diamond. | 把钻石还回去 |
[41:18] | Like hell. | 想得美 |
[41:26] | “Gotham is mine.” That’s what he said. | “哥谭是我的” 他是那么说的 |
[41:28] | I was there, Oswald. | 我也在场 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[41:30] | I did not spend ten years in Blackgate | 我在黑门关了10年 |
[41:32] | to give my city to a man dressed like a bat! | 可不打算把我的城市交给一个穿成蝙蝠的男人 |
[41:35] | Yes! | 好了 |
[41:39] | Go! | 快走 |
[41:45] | We have to find out who he is | 我们得查明他的身份 |
[41:47] | and show him that this is our city! | 让他知道这是我们的城市 |
[41:49] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[42:02] | Tomorrow? | 明天吧 |
[42:06] | Tomorrow. | 那就明天 |
[42:17] | Yet in the darkness, | 在黑暗中 |
[42:20] | there will be light. | 也将有光明 |
[42:24] | That’s what you promised Master Bruce | 那是你多年前在小巷里 |
[42:25] | all those years ago in the alley. | 对布鲁斯少爷许下的承诺 |
[42:29] | You saved him. | 你拯救了他 |
[42:32] | Gave him hope. | 给了他希望 |
[42:39] | Holy mother. | 老天爷 |
[42:58] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[43:03] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |