时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | What are you wearing? | 你穿什么 |
[00:51] | Brianna, what are you wearing to the meeting? | 布丽安娜 我是问你穿什么去开会 |
[00:54] | Well, they better be formal basketball shorts. | 最好是正式的篮球短裤 |
[01:01] | It’s Nick. | 尼克打来的 |
[01:01] | Call me if anything comes up at the hotel, okay? | 酒店有什么事就打电话给我 知道吗 |
[01:05] | What’s an “Upper decker”? | “上层水箱”是什么意思 |
[01:07] | Oh, God, you’re disgusting. Bye! | 老天 你真恶心 拜 |
[01:12] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[01:15] | No, I can’t do dinner tonight, but I can do lunch Thursday. | 不行 今晚晚餐没空 不过周四午餐可以 |
[01:20] | Okay. Then let’s make it then. | 好的 那就这么定了 |
[01:22] | I got another call, I got to go. | 又有电话 我得挂了 |
[01:25] | You, too. Bye. | 你也是 拜 |
[01:28] | What, Frankie? | 干嘛 弗兰琦 |
[01:30] | Grace, you were right for once. | 格蕾丝 你终于对了一次 |
[01:32] | Oh, my God, it’s coming from inside the house. | 老天 是从家里打来的电话 |
[01:34] | I don’t have time for whatever this is. | 我没时间听她废话 |
[01:36] | Excuse me, madame. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[01:37] | Don’t you have a moment for Vybrant? | 你不能为活力振动棒空出时间吗 |
[01:39] | Also, you have to talk to me. | 还有 你必须和我谈谈 |
[01:40] | It’s in your planner. | 这事记在你的日程本中 |
[01:42] | You can’t go in my planner | 你不能随便打开我的日程本 |
[01:43] | and write “Frankie Bergstein” across Monday to Friday. | 把周一到周五都写上弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[01:47] | Sure can. | 当然可以 |
[01:48] | You’re also scheduled for a big kiss on the mouth later. | 你的日程还包括稍后会得到一个大大的吻哦 |
[01:53] | But right now, exciting business talk. | 不过现在 先进行激动人心的商务谈话 |
[01:56] | Oh, it sounds like just more work for me. | 听起来我又要有更多工作了 |
[01:58] | I don’t have time for more work for me. | 我没时间再处理更多工作了 |
[02:00] | No, doy. That’s why you’ve got me. | 不 亲爱的 你有我在呀 |
[02:04] | The Ménage à Moi was only halfway to the moon, | 自爽振动棒还在发展阶段 |
[02:08] | so why did we stop– | 所以我们为什么停止… |
[02:08] | Frankie, please, no more half-baked ideas. | 弗兰琦 拜托 别再说不成熟的想法 |
[02:11] | Fresh-baked. | 新鲜出炉绝对成熟 |
[02:13] | Really plump and fluffy. | 特别蓬松饱满 |
[02:15] | I need help with the flat, unleavened small things | 我需要你帮忙做那些必须要完成的 |
[02:17] | that have to get done. | 扁平未发酵的琐碎小事 |
[02:19] | Well, I’m more a big idea person. | 我更偏向是个有大创意的人 |
[02:21] | Like my idea for hands that come out of the wall | 就像我那个墙里伸出手 |
[02:23] | to rub your shoulders. | 按摩肩膀的创意 |
[02:24] | Whose hands, you might wonder? | 你可能会好奇是谁的手 |
[02:26] | Well, here’s where it gets really exciting– | 接下来就是激动人心的时刻了 |
[02:29] | Yeah, Frankie! | 行了 弗兰琦 |
[02:31] | Fine, let’s sit down and put together a list of the small stuff. | 好 那我们坐下来列一张琐碎小事的单子吧 |
[02:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[02:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:43] | We’re out of toilet paper. | 我们没厕纸了 |
[02:47] | Why do we give him a ride to school every day? | 为什么我们每天都得送他去学校 |
[02:50] | – Because he works there. – I have a name. | -因为他在那里工作 -我有名字的 |
[02:53] | Why doesn’t he have a car? | 为什么他没车 |
[02:54] | Same reason you can’t have fireworks. | 就像你不能有烟花一样 |
[02:57] | Mom, my diorama for Mr. DeGara’s class is due tomorrow. | 妈妈 德加拉老师布置的立体模型明天要交了 |
[03:01] | Well, then you better finish it today. | 那你最好今天就赶紧完成 |
[03:04] | Then someone needs to take me to the craft store. | 那就需要有人带我去工艺品店 |
[03:08] | Can you even drive? | 你会开车吗 |
[03:09] | Can you? | 你会吗 |
[03:10] | We have all the supplies you could ever want at home. | 家里有你需要的一切用品 |
[03:13] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[03:14] | Like anything you can find. Be creative. | 比如你能找到的一切 开动脑筋 |
[03:17] | – Not with my stuff. – Or my stuff. | -不能用我的东西 -或我的东西 |
[03:19] | Use anything that isn’t his or his. | 除了他们两个的东西其余随便用 |
[03:25] | Everyone got their lunches? | 都带好午饭了吗 |
[03:26] | – Yes. – Yep. | -带了 -带了 |
[03:27] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[03:29] | All right, everyone out. | 好了 都下车吧 |
[03:33] | Do you mind swinging around back | 你能再绕一圈 |
[03:34] | so the kids don’t see you dropping me off? | 让学生们看不到是你送我来的吗 |
[03:37] | Get out. | 下车 |
[03:44] | Grace has never before given me the reins of Vybrant, | 格蕾丝以前从没给过我活力振动棒的管理权 |
[03:48] | so we must treat this with the utmost seriousness. | 所以我们必须以最认真的态度处理这些 |
[03:52] | No shirking, no procrastinating, | 不能逃避 不能拖延 |
[03:54] | and no reinventing the wheel, | 也不能推倒重来 |
[03:56] | unless, of course, you have a great new wheel idea. | 除非你的新想法极好 |
[04:00] | Now then, onto the first item… | 好了 开始第一项 |
[04:02] | Label and ship packages. | 贴快递单并邮寄包裹 |
[04:05] | Oh, for Pharrell’s sake. | 我的天啊 |
[04:07] | Why can’t you just paint two “X”s on my eyes and bury me at sea? | 还不如在我眼上画上两个X把我葬海里 |
[04:11] | I’ll just put a “No” next to it, darling. | 我直接在旁边写上”拒绝” 亲爱的 |
[04:14] | No, we can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[04:15] | But we can put it off till the end because it sucks. | 不过可以最后再做 因为这事太没劲了 |
[04:19] | Now, item number two: | 接下来 第二项 |
[04:21] | customer service’s emails. | 客户服务邮件 |
[04:23] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[04:25] | May I use coarse language, if warranted? | 如果有必要 我可以说粗话吗 |
[04:28] | You may, and I will start with | 可以 我先来进行 |
[04:31] | what should have been our number one: | 本该是第一项的任务 |
[04:33] | fixing the website picture. | 修改网站图片 |
[04:35] | What’s wrong with the website picture? | 网站图片怎么了 |
[04:37] | I’d just done the Cinnamon Challenge. | 我那时刚做完肉桂挑战 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Oh, this will do. | 这样就行了 |
[04:43] | I will just highlight here and copy | 我先选中这里并复制 |
[04:47] | and drag here and all set. | 然后拖到这里就搞定啦 |
[04:50] | God, there are so many customer service emails. | 天啊 有好多客户服务邮件 |
[04:52] | – Oh, our customers love us! – Not today, dear. | -客户都爱我们 -今天不是 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | They can’t find the website anymore | 她们找不到网站了 |
[04:57] | and no one can order anything. | 都下不了单 |
[04:59] | You know, it’s very sad, | 真可悲 |
[05:01] | some older folks just don’t always know how to use the Internet. | 一些年纪更大的家伙不知道怎么上网 |
[05:05] | Let me just go to our website and– | 等我登上我们的网站 然后… |
[05:09] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[05:10] | Something’s wrong with my computer. Try yours. | 我的电脑出问题了 试试你的 |
[05:15] | It won’t come up on mine either. | 我的电脑也登不上了 |
[05:17] | Okay, not time to panic yet. Maybe the whole Internet is down. | 先别慌 或许是整个网络瘫痪了 |
[05:21] | Quick, search “Funny elephant videos.” | 快 搜索”搞笑大象视频” |
[05:24] | See if anything comes up. | 看能不能搜出来 |
[05:26] | Eight million results. | 八百万条搜索结果 |
[05:28] | Eight?! | 八百万 |
[05:29] | Oh, that’s more than last time– | 比上次又多了 |
[05:31] | No! I mustn’t. | 不 我不能看 |
[05:34] | We need to fix what we broke. | 我们得解决我们造成的问题 |
[05:36] | How do I undo this? | 我要怎么撤销 |
[05:38] | I’ll try undo. | 试试撤销键 |
[05:41] | Undo. | 撤销 |
[05:45] | Undo. | 撤销 |
[05:47] | Undo, undo, undo, undo… | 撤销 撤销 撤销 |
[05:51] | Hold on, darling. Magic touch. | 停下 亲爱的 魔法发力 |
[05:53] | Undo! | 撤销 |
[05:56] | May I use coarse language? | 我能说粗话吗 |
[05:59] | Grace is gonna kill me. | 格蕾丝会杀了我的 |
[06:01] | Foot. | 伸爪 |
[06:03] | Oh, you good boy. | 好孩子 |
[06:05] | Another bad rehearsal? | 彩排又不顺利吗 |
[06:08] | Peter certainly thought so. | 皮特显然是这么认为的 |
[06:09] | Unless “You all suck” has a double meaning. | 除非”你们都糟透了”这话有别的含义 |
[06:12] | Well, I know something that will cheer you up. | 我知道有件事可以让你高兴起来 |
[06:15] | I finally stood up to Ozzy at Ozzy’s Dry Cleaners. | 我终于奋起反抗奥兹干洗店的奥兹了 |
[06:20] | You did? That’s great. | 是吗 真不错 |
[06:23] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[06:24] | I demanded to be accommodated and accommodated I was. | 我要求他答应我的要求 他就答应了 |
[06:28] | So… | 所以… |
[06:29] | We are now the proud owners | 我们现在拥有一沓 |
[06:30] | of a stack of “Free shirt-clean” coupons. | 免费衬衫干洗优惠券 骄傲吧 |
[06:33] | – That’s very good, Sol, but what will we– – Excuse me. | -很好 索尔 不过我们… -等一下 |
[06:36] | You keep interrupting my story. I’m not finished. | 你一直打断我的故事 我还没说完呢 |
[06:38] | It wasn’t over? The coupons weren’t the climax? | 还没完吗 优惠券还不是高潮吗 |
[06:41] | No, there’s a twist. | 不 还有转折 |
[06:42] | The coupons were stuck together, so we got twice as many. | 优惠券粘到一起了 所以我们得到了两倍的数量 |
[06:49] | That’s it. I’m done. | 就这样 我说完了 |
[06:51] | Well, that’s great. | 真不错 |
[06:53] | Sounds like you had a very successful day. | 听起来你这一天过得很成功 |
[06:56] | What are we doing for dinner? | 我们晚餐吃什么 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. I hadn’t even thought about it. | 不知道 我还没想过 |
[06:59] | Is there another story? | 还有其它故事吗 |
[07:01] | Nope, just the great one I told you. | 没有 就我刚刚讲的那个很棒的故事 |
[07:04] | So, what are we doing for dinner? | 那我们晚餐吃什么 |
[07:05] | Why do you assume that I took care of dinner? | 你为什么觉得晚餐就该是我负责 |
[07:08] | Because you’re the one who’s home now | 因为现在是你待在家里 |
[07:09] | and you always take care of dinner. | 而且你总是准备晚餐 |
[07:11] | Well, now sometimes I’m raising hell at the dry cleaners, | 现在 我有时会去干洗店闹场子 |
[07:15] | and I don’t always do anything. | 而且没有任何事是我合该做的 |
[07:22] | Come on, Carl. | 过来 卡尔 |
[07:24] | You’re lucky I had two lunches! | 算你走运 我吃了两顿午餐 |
[07:28] | We could stay until the crack of dawn | 我们可以加班到天亮 |
[07:30] | or let Brianna deal with this when she gets back. | 或者可以等布丽安娜回来处理 |
[07:33] | What’s our excuse for not getting it done? | 我们找什么借口不做呢 |
[07:35] | Uh, you’re old and I’m not getting paid? | 你年纪大了 我没工资领 |
[07:37] | – You’re not getting paid? – You are? | -你没有工资吗 -你有吗 |
[07:41] | No, we– We need to finish. | 没 但我们得完成 |
[07:42] | We can’t put it off till tomorrow. There’ll just be more. | 不能拖到明天 否则会越拖越多的 |
[07:45] | – I have kids. – Yeah, so do I. | -我有孩子要照顾 -我也有 |
[07:47] | That’s why I’m in this mess. | 所以我才陷入这烂摊子 |
[07:49] | Ahoy, mateys. | 啊嘿 伙伴们 |
[07:50] | Oh, God. What are you two here for? | 天啊 你们两个来做什么 |
[07:53] | Just wanted to talk to you | 只是想在一个 |
[07:55] | some place where you couldn’t be loud and violent… | 你不会怒吼或使用暴力的地方找你谈谈 |
[07:58] | matey. | 伙伴 |
[07:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[08:01] | Actually, it was while doing some extra credit on our homepage, | 其实是在为我们的主页增彩时 |
[08:05] | – I found– – Are you obsessing about that picture again? | -我发现… -你又纠结那张图片了吗 |
[08:07] | It’s a bad picture of me and you know it! | 我那张照片很难看 你心里也清楚 |
[08:10] | Well, you wouldn’t stop eating all the cinnamon! | 那是因为你不停吃肉桂 |
[08:13] | Oh, I can just– | 我可以… |
[08:15] | – Okay. You got it. – So what am I about to yell at you for? | -那好吧 -你做了什么事要被我吼了 |
[08:18] | No biggie. | 没什么大事 |
[08:19] | Our website disappeared from the Internet… which is space, I think. | 我们的网站从网络上…是叫网络空间吧 消失了 |
[08:25] | What? How does that even happen? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[08:27] | Oh, how does anything happen? | 什么事没可能 |
[08:30] | It looks like one of you forgot to pay the domain lease. | 看起来你们其中一个忘了付域名租金了 |
[08:33] | I don’t even know what that is, so it couldn’t be me. | 我根本不知道那是什么 所以不可能是我 |
[08:35] | I paid it! | 我付过了 |
[08:36] | Not last month. | 上个月没付 |
[08:38] | Or the month before that. Or the month before that. | 还有上上个月 以及再之前一个月 |
[08:41] | Isn’t this delicious? | 这是不是很美妙 |
[08:43] | Little Miss Incredible… | 不可思议小姐 |
[08:46] | falters and leaves the Madwoman of La Jolla | 出了错 却让拉霍亚的疯女人 |
[08:48] | to pick up the pieces. | 收拾残局 |
[08:50] | You never pay your bills on time and you manage. | 你从不按时付账单 不也没事吗 |
[08:53] | I’ll pay what’s outstanding. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 我把没付的付了 就会没事的 |
[08:56] | Actually, when you didn’t pay, | 事实上 如果你不付租金的话 |
[08:57] | the website became available for purchase | 这个网站就会被对外出售 |
[08:59] | and someone bought it. | 现在已经有人买下了 |
[09:02] | Who would want our website? | 谁会想要我们的网站 |
[09:03] | Someone who wants to sell it back to you for more money. | 一个想要以更高价卖给你们的人 |
[09:05] | Happens all the time. | 这种事很常见 |
[09:07] | Oh, it’s true. I used to be in the domain-name game, | 没错 我以前也常常申请域名 |
[09:10] | until I lost Cars-dot-com in a vicious bridge tournament. | 直到我在一次可怕的桥牌比赛中输掉了cars.com |
[09:14] | So, we just need to find whatever Internet nerd did this | 所以我们只需要找到做了这事的互联网高手 |
[09:18] | and cut them a check. | 然后给他们开张支票 |
[09:21] | Well, apparently the Internet nerd’s name is Howard Kassembaum. | 显然这个互联网高手的名字叫做霍华德·凯森博姆 |
[09:27] | Who the hell is Howard Kassembaum? | 谁是霍华德·凯森博姆 |
[09:29] | Howard from Walden Villas. | 瓦尔登别墅的霍华德 |
[09:31] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[09:32] | The food toucher with the walker. | 那个用助步车的 喜欢摸食物的家伙 |
[09:34] | I caught him once with a fist in the Thousand Island. | 我有次发现他把手伸进千岛酱 |
[09:38] | He stole our website? | 他偷了我们的网站 |
[09:40] | If you want, I know a guy who can break his food-touchers. | 如果你们愿意 我认识一个人 可以打断他的手 |
[09:43] | But one of you has to phone him. He thinks I’m dead. | 但你们得亲自联系他 他以为我死了 |
[09:54] | Coyote, come see my diorama I made. | 卡奥迪 来看我做的立体模型 |
[09:56] | I’m kind of late for the– | 我要赶不上… |
[09:58] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 来看嘛 来吧来吧 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:03] | – Which one’s yours? – That one. | -哪个是你的 -那个 |
[10:07] | Wow, Madison. That Secret Garden is really good. | 麦迪森 这个秘密花园做得真好 |
[10:12] | That’s stupid Kaitlyn’s. | 那是蠢货凯特琳的 |
[10:13] | Mine’s Little House on the Prairie. | 我的是草原上的小屋 |
[10:21] | – Has your mom seen this? – Nope. | -你妈妈看过了吗 -没 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[10:28] | Where did you get the fancy fence posts? | 那华丽的栅栏柱你是从哪儿搞来的 |
[10:31] | From Mommy’s secret cabinet. | 从我妈的秘密橱柜里找到的 |
[10:34] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[10:38] | Last night’s drama is not something I want to relive either. | 昨晚的事我也不想再经历一次 |
[10:44] | I really hope you like this. | 我真心希望你喜欢这个 |
[10:49] | I put in extra eggs and sardines for a shiny coat. | 为了让你皮毛亮亮的 我多加了鸡蛋和沙丁鱼 |
[10:59] | Sit. | 坐 |
[11:01] | Down. | 下 |
[11:02] | Leave it. | 行了 |
[11:13] | Okay! | 好了 |
[11:25] | – Hey, Bud. – Hey, Dad. | -嘿 巴德 -你好 爸 |
[11:27] | First, hells yes, I’d like some free shirt-clean coupons. | 首先 当然要了 我想要免费的衬衣干洗优惠券 |
[11:31] | – That was such a great story. – I knew that was a great story. | -那故事很棒 -我就知道很棒 |
[11:34] | And just wanted to double check Jeff and Peter got Allison’s list | 我还想确认下杰夫和皮特拿到了艾莉森列出的 |
[11:37] | of don’ts and don’ts for tomorrow’s tasting. | 关于明天食物品尝会的禁忌事项清单 |
[11:39] | They sure did! | 拿到了 |
[11:40] | Jeff wants to know if caviar counts as eggs, | 杰夫想知道鱼子酱算蛋类食物吗 |
[11:44] | and Peter wants to know if she’s fucking kidding. | 皮特想知道她是不是在开玩笑 |
[11:55] | I don’t want any problems. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[11:58] | He couldn’t cater your law firm events. | 他连你律所的活动都承办不来 |
[12:01] | Well, he doesn’t know that. | 他不知道 |
[12:03] | You can call him if you want. | 你可以亲自给他打电话 |
[12:05] | Do it. | 打吧 |
[12:12] | Okay. See you both tomorrow. Bye. | 好 明天见 拜拜 |
[12:20] | Robert, you’re eating that. | 罗伯特 你开始吃了 |
[12:21] | I know. I’m sorry. I should’ve waited. | 我知道 抱歉 我该等等的 |
[12:23] | – No, it’s not that- – – I’m sorry about yesterday. | -不 不是 -昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[12:26] | It was childish to take my theater frustrations out on you. | 我把在剧院受的挫败发泄在你身上 那很幼稚 |
[12:29] | This was so nice and not assumed and not expected in any way, | 这真的很好 出乎意料 我没把这当做应该的 |
[12:34] | but I definitely still appreciate it. | 但我非常感激 |
[12:36] | – Thank you. – You’re eating dog food. | -谢谢 -你吃的是狗食 |
[12:50] | Why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你怎么一直不接电话 |
[12:53] | Shit. My phone was on vibrate. | 该死 我的手机调成振动了 |
[12:54] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[12:56] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[12:58] | but Madison’s Little House on the Prairie diorama | 但麦迪森的草原上的小屋立体模型 |
[13:02] | has a fence posts made out of joints. | 她用大麻烟卷做了栅栏柱 |
[13:06] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 天啊 |
[13:09] | Since when do you have weed in the house? | 你家里什么时候开始有大麻了 |
[13:12] | Brianna gave me some, but I– I hid it. | 布丽安娜给了我一些 但我藏起来了 |
[13:14] | That’s good, ’cause kids never look for things that are hidden. | 真好 因为小孩从来不会去找藏起来的东西 |
[13:17] | Why didn’t you take them out? | 你怎么不拿出来 |
[13:18] | Because the case was locked | 因为柜子锁上了 |
[13:20] | and they still won’t give me any keys. | 而他们也不肯给我钥匙 |
[13:24] | Shit, it’s the school. | 该死 是学校打来的 |
[13:25] | Oh, hey, um, when you’re in the principal’s office, | 你去校长办公室的时候 |
[13:28] | say good things about me. | 帮我美言几句 |
[13:30] | Just if it comes up. | 前提是恰好提起我了 |
[13:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:39] | Okay, this is my mistake. I’ll fix it. You follow my lead. | 这是我的错 我会解决 你听我指挥 |
[13:43] | I know. Good cop, bad cop. | 我懂 一个唱红脸一个唱白脸 |
[13:45] | No. I am all the cops. | 不 所有脸都我唱 |
[13:48] | You’re a civilian ride-along. | 你就是个平民跟班 |
[13:51] | Either come in or go away! | 要么进来 要么走开 |
[14:02] | Well, lookie, who’s here. | 哎哟 看看谁来了 |
[14:07] | I thought they threw the two of you out of this place. | 他们不是把你们赶出去了吗 |
[14:10] | They didn’t throw us out. We broke out. | 他们没有赶走我们 我们是逃出去的 |
[14:13] | And now, technically, we’re banned. | 现在 严格来说 我们被禁止入内 |
[14:15] | Hey, ride-along, zip it. | 嘿 小跟班 闭嘴 |
[14:17] | What will it cost to get our domain back? | 你要多少钱才肯把我们的域名还给我们 |
[14:20] | I really have the two of you over a barrel. | 你们两个现在都任我摆布 |
[14:23] | Well, he’s got us there. We need our website back | 他现在掐住了我们的咽喉 我们需要拿回网站 |
[14:26] | and we’ll pay anything for it. | 我们为此愿意付出任何代价 |
[14:27] | I’m starting to get why you paid so much for your car. | 我开始明白你为什么花这么多钱买你的车了 |
[14:31] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[14:32] | Well, I could ask you for anything. | 我可以提任何要求 |
[14:35] | A company’s not a company without a website. | 一个没有网站的公司算不上是公司 |
[14:38] | Howard, I will tie you up in lawsuits for the rest of time. | 霍华德 我要让你余生都活在官司里 |
[14:42] | Time. | 余生 |
[14:43] | There’s not so much of that ahead, is there? | 我好像时日并不多了 不是吗 |
[14:47] | Be my guest! | 你尽管去 |
[14:50] | Maybe we should stay and have some tea. | 或许我们该留下来喝点茶 |
[14:53] | I don’t have time to have tea with this tuft of ear hair. | 我没空跟这老混蛋喝茶 |
[14:56] | If you want tea, make it yourself! | 你要想喝茶的话 自己煮 |
[14:58] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[15:00] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[15:01] | Situationally, yes. | 某些情况下信任 |
[15:04] | Then trust me in this situation. | 那这次就请信任我 |
[15:06] | Give me 15 minutes with this guy. | 让我和他相处15分钟 |
[15:08] | Go visit Arlene. I’ll be right there. | 你去探望下阿尔琳 我马上就来 |
[15:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Look, I know things can’t get worse, | 听着 我知道事情不可能更糟了 |
[15:15] | but please, don’t find a way. | 不过拜托 别添乱 |
[15:17] | Life always finds a way. | 生活总是自有其道 |
[15:23] | A li’l girl bringing pot to school is bad, | 一个小女孩带大麻来学校很不好 |
[15:25] | but it isn’t Madison’s fault. | 但那不是麦迪森的错 |
[15:27] | The weed isn’t hers. It’s mine, | 大麻不是她的 是我的 |
[15:28] | ’cause I’m stressed out right now, | 因为我现在压力很大 |
[15:29] | but I didn’t have any | 但我一根都没来得及抽 |
[15:31] | before my daughter used it in her diorama, | 我女儿就拿它们做了立体模型 |
[15:32] | which I should’ve done for her like all the other mothers do, | 我该像别的妈妈那样帮她做的 |
[15:34] | so I also apologize for the substandard quality of her diorama, | 所以我也为她不合规格的立体模型道歉 |
[15:38] | which also makes me a terrible mother. I’m sorry. | 这显得我是个糟糕的母亲 对不起 |
[15:40] | Hi. I’m Madison’s mother, Mallory. | 你好 我是麦迪森的妈妈 玛洛丽 |
[15:44] | Was that one long sentence? | 你刚说的是一个长句子吗 |
[15:46] | I think so. Yeah. | 应该是吧 没错 |
[15:51] | Well, I have, uh, one short sentence: | 我有个短句子 |
[15:55] | Madison is suspended. | 麦迪森被停学了 |
[15:57] | Suspended? | 停学 |
[15:58] | Wait. Do you feel like that’s too harsh? | 等等 你觉得这太严厉了吗 |
[16:00] | Yes! Isn’t suspension for kids | 是的 停学不是该惩罚那些 |
[16:03] | who know they did something wrong? | 知道自己做错事了的孩子吗 |
[16:04] | Madison was just making a fence. | 麦迪森只是在做栅栏 |
[16:09] | What seems like a fair punishment to you? | 那你觉得什么惩罚合理 |
[16:12] | Don’t know, but if anyone should be punished it should be me. | 不知道 但要是有谁该被罚的话 那也该是我 |
[16:14] | Because, apparently, I’m just that cliché single mom | 因为显然我是那种常见的单亲妈妈 |
[16:17] | who doesn’t have time to help her kids with their projects. | 没时间帮孩子做他们的作业 |
[16:20] | Oh, well, I get it. I’m single, too. | 我懂 我也是单亲家长 |
[16:22] | At least you didn’t help her with the diorama | 至少你没有帮她做她的立体模型 |
[16:24] | ’cause you know, a lot of these mothers | 因为很多其他的妈妈 |
[16:26] | clearly do all their kid’s homework for them. | 都会帮她们的孩子做作业 |
[16:27] | There was this one diorama for The Secret Garden | 有个秘密花园的立体模型 |
[16:30] | that could’ve been a float in the Rose Bowl Parade. | 都可以做玫瑰碗游行的花车了 |
[16:32] | Besides, pot’s legal now. | 再说 现在大麻合法了 |
[16:34] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:37] | Not for kids, but, you know? | 虽然对小孩来说不合法 但 |
[16:39] | Was that all one sentence? | 你这是一个长句子吗 |
[16:42] | It was. | 是的 |
[16:45] | Maybe I can make up for this | 或许我可以每周五 |
[16:47] | by coming in and volunteering for hot lunch on Fridays? | 志愿来帮忙做午餐 以此作为补偿 |
[16:52] | Friday lunch duty is the worst! | 周五午餐的活最累了 |
[16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:58] | That should work. | 这样应该可以 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:03] | Don’t… forget your stash. | 别忘了你的大麻 |
[17:14] | It’s– | 这 |
[17:15] | Yeah, that wasn’t glued correctly. | 那个…没有粘好 |
[17:18] | It’s so important for the structural integrity, | 这对结构完整性很重要 |
[17:20] | and I smoked it last night. | 我昨晚抽了一根 |
[17:23] | It was a rough one yesterday. | 我昨天过得太糟心了 |
[17:26] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:29] | And, of course, as punishment for myself, | 当然 作为对自己的惩罚 |
[17:32] | I will also be doing hot lunch on Friday. | 我也会在周五做午餐 |
[17:36] | Well, I guess I will see you there. | 那我们到时见 |
[17:39] | I guess you will. | 好的 一定能见到 |
[17:42] | Oh, what a nice surprise! | 真是惊喜啊 |
[17:45] | Can I get you something? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[17:46] | Oh, God, yes. Coffee, please. | 天啊 要 咖啡 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Well, I think I have some instant… | 我好像有些速溶咖啡 |
[17:53] | from the person who lived here before me. | 是之前住这的人留下的 |
[17:56] | Now where the hell is it? Ah! | 在哪儿呢 |
[18:00] | – Adderall? Do you take this? – Oh, no. | -阿得拉 你现在要吃这种药吗 -不 |
[18:04] | Not anymore. | 已经不吃了 |
[18:05] | They tried giving that to me | 我刚开始记忆出问题的时候 |
[18:07] | when I first had my memory problems, but I hated it. | 他们试图给我吃 但我不喜欢 |
[18:11] | Well, why do you still have it? | 那为什么还放在这 |
[18:12] | Well, all my pharmacy information is on the bottle. Very handy. | 我所有的药品信息都在瓶子上 很方便 |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah. I think my grandson, what’s-his-name, takes that. | 我外孙 叫什么来着 好像吃这个 |
[18:20] | It’s terrible. It kept me up for two days straight. | 特难受 这药能让我两天睡不着觉 |
[18:24] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来没那么糟啊 |
[18:27] | Last week, I fell asleep at dinner with Nick. | 上周 我和尼克吃晚餐的时候睡着了 |
[18:29] | I mean, he was so sweet about it, but I felt horrible. | 他倒不介意 但我很内疚 |
[18:33] | The waiter thought I was dead. | 服务生以为我死了 |
[18:37] | Oh, my God! I’m supposed to have lunch with Nick. | 我的天 我这会儿应该跟尼克共进午餐才对 |
[18:40] | Five minutes ago! I forgot to cancel. | 已经过了5分钟了 我忘了取消了 |
[18:42] | Well… uh… uh… blame it on me. | 那 怪在我身上吧 |
[18:46] | Tell him I fell. | 告诉他我摔倒了 |
[18:47] | Uh, tell him I died. | 告诉他我死了 |
[18:49] | Oh, no, leave me out of it. | 不 别提我 |
[18:54] | You got about five minutes | 再过5分钟 |
[18:56] | before I take my pants off and watch The View. | 我就要脱裤子看《视野》了 |
[18:59] | You and me both, pal. | 我也一样 朋友 |
[19:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[19:02] | I’m looking for what this case is really about, | 我在寻找这个案子的本质原因 |
[19:05] | because it’s not about money. | 因为你显然不是为了钱 |
[19:07] | This is a case? | 现在成案子了吗 |
[19:09] | Yes, Howard. | 没错 霍华德 |
[19:11] | You see, | 其实 |
[19:12] | I’m an amateur sleuth with a degree in detectorology. | 我是个业余侦探 有侦探学学位 |
[19:16] | Observe. | 观察 |
[19:18] | That’s a cross on the wall. | 墙上有个十字架 |
[19:19] | It can mean only one thing: | 那只能意味着一件事 |
[19:21] | you are a religious freak | 你是个虔诚的宗教信徒 |
[19:23] | who can’t stand the thought of older people pleasuring themselves. | 受不了老年人自慰这事 |
[19:28] | It’s a “T” For Texas. | 那是个T字母 代表德州 |
[19:31] | So, it’s about a love you had once as a young man in Texas. | 是因为你年轻时在德州的一段恋情 |
[19:37] | I got it on vacation. | 那是我度假时买的 |
[19:39] | So, it was on vacation, years ago, | 那就是 很多年前 你在杜佳师 |
[19:43] | when you were forever hurt by a woman named… Vybrant! | 被一个叫”活棒”的女人伤了心 永生难愈 |
[19:48] | You know, you stealing that golf cart | 我真的开始理解 |
[19:51] | is really starting to make sense to me. | 你们为什么会偷走那辆高尔夫球车了 |
[19:55] | Oh, our tea’s ready! | 我们的茶好了 |
[20:00] | So it’s the first time we’ve ever cooked something | 这是我们第一次在医生的监督下 |
[20:02] | under the supervision of a doctor, but here goes… | 烹饪食物 但是总算弄好了 |
[20:05] | Don’t worry. I came prepared. | 别担心 我做好了准备 |
[20:10] | You won’t need EpiPens | 你不会需要这些肾上腺素药物 |
[20:11] | ’cause I’m sure Jeff and Peter | 因为我相信杰夫和皮特 |
[20:12] | understood how serious your allergies are. | 一定明白你的过敏有多严重 |
[20:16] | Because adult allergies are real. | 因为成人过敏是真实存在的 |
[20:20] | This is a tasting, Robert, | 这是个食物品尝会 罗伯特 |
[20:21] | not a casino buffet line. | 不是嘉年华的自助餐 |
[20:23] | Oh, great, more things that aren’t my dinner. | 真是好极了 又有更多不能成为我的晚餐的食物 |
[20:27] | You’re like a gay Ralph Kramden. | 你就像是基佬版的拉尔夫·卡拉姆登 |
[20:29] | Uh, here we have a homemade ube chip with line-caught Skipjack | 这是自制的甜薯片 和垂钓上来的鲣鱼 |
[20:34] | and an activated charcoal glaze. | 用活性炭进行烘烤而成 |
[20:37] | – Hello. – What type of oil is in that ube chip? | -来吧 -甜薯片是用什么油炸的 |
[20:42] | I think it’s… | 我觉得是… |
[20:43] | We didn’t use oil in these. | 我们没有用油 |
[20:45] | Maybe you should skip that one, to be safe. | 安全起见 或许你还是别吃这个为好 |
[20:47] | You sure? They’re delicious. | 你确定吗 真的很美味 |
[20:49] | Robert, she’s passing on it. | 罗伯特 她不吃这个了 |
[20:51] | Don’t bulldoze her into something she doesn’t wanna eat. | 别强迫她吃一些她不想吃的东西 |
[20:54] | No, it’s okay. I’ll try it. | 不 没事的 我可以尝尝 |
[20:56] | Let’s be honest, at some point tonight, | 说实话吧 今晚的某个时间点 |
[20:58] | one of you will stab me with a pen. | 你们肯定要有人给我扎肾上腺素针 |
[20:59] | Nobody’s going to be stabbing anyone with anything. | 没人会用任何东西扎任何人的 |
[21:02] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[21:03] | But they’re not even sure what type of oil they used. | 但他们都不确定他们用的是什么油 |
[21:06] | Sol, would you please let the food experts handle the tasting? | 索尔 你能让食物专家来负责这个品尝会吗 |
[21:11] | Okay, but we’re having a tasting | 好吧 但这次品尝会的对象 |
[21:13] | with someone whose allergies | 其过敏症状 |
[21:15] | were documented in The New England Journal of Medicine. | 被载入了《新英格兰医学杂志》 |
[21:18] | – July 2012. – The cover. | -2012年7月刊 -上了封面 |
[21:20] | It was the cover. | 上了封面 |
[21:21] | So, forgive me if I’m a little protective | 请原谅我有点过度保护 |
[21:24] | of the mother of my granddaughter. | 我孙女的母亲 |
[21:26] | She’s not eating that. | 她不能吃那个 |
[21:28] | So next. | 下一道菜 |
[21:29] | Guess this is my dinner. | 大概这就是我的晚餐了 |
[21:30] | Oh, yes, Robert, as long as you get your dinner. | 是啊 罗伯特 只要你能吃到晚餐就行 |
[21:33] | Guys, can something that’s supposed to be about me | 各位 既然我才是活动的主角 |
[21:35] | actually be about me for once? | 那么能不能真的以我为主角 |
[21:37] | And Allison. | 以及艾莉森 |
[21:39] | This is about me and Allison. Mostly Allison. | 重点人物是我和艾莉森 主要是艾莉森 |
[21:42] | You wanted a tasting? | 你想要搞个品尝会 |
[21:43] | This is a taste of what a real marriage is like! | 这就是真实婚姻的滋味 |
[21:46] | We did use oil! Sunflower oil! | 我们用了油 葵花籽油 |
[21:48] | I can’t have that. | 我不能吃那个 |
[21:49] | I think they’re past it now, dear. | 我觉得他们已经跳过这话题了 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | Robert’s just acting childish | 罗伯特是故意表现得很幼稚 |
[21:54] | because I didn’t make his dinner two nights in a row. | 因为我连续两晚没有给他做晚餐了 |
[21:58] | It’s not because you didn’t make my dinner. | 不是因为你没有给我做晚餐 |
[22:00] | It’s because you changed the rules about dinner | 而是因为你改变了晚餐的规矩 |
[22:02] | without even talking to me about it. | 甚至都没提前跟我商量下 |
[22:04] | You admitted you were taking your frustrations out on me. | 你也承认你把挫败感都发泄在我身上了 |
[22:07] | I just said that because I thought you’d made me an apology dinner! | 我那么说是因为我以为你会给我做一顿道歉晚餐 |
[22:09] | And why would I do that? I have nothing to apologize for! | 我为什么要那么做 我可没什么要道歉的 |
[22:13] | This does not seem to be ending. | 这似乎没完没了了 |
[22:15] | Like when you explain Star Wars. | 就跟你一说起《星球大战》一样 |
[22:17] | Shall we? | 可以继续了吗 |
[22:18] | We could come back another day. | 改天再弄吧 |
[22:20] | You’d have to pay us all over again, | 那你们又得重新付款了 |
[22:21] | but we’d be happy to come back. | 但我们很乐意再来一次 |
[22:23] | Do you accept dry-cleaner coupons? | 你们接受用干洗店优惠券付款吗 |
[22:26] | You got more coupons? | 你还有更多优惠券吗 |
[22:28] | Everyone wants the coupons. No one’s willing to work for ’em. | 人人都想要优惠券 却没人愿意去争取 |
[22:31] | What is going on with you? You’ve been impossible lately. | 你到底是怎么了 你最近简直不可理喻 |
[22:34] | I’m not impossible. I’m just evolving, | 我没有不可理喻 我只是进化了而已 |
[22:37] | and I like the new me. | 我喜欢全新的我 |
[22:38] | The new me gets results. | 全新的我能取得结果 |
[22:40] | Sol, it’s not like you were exactly a wallflower to begin with. | 索尔 你以前也不算是任人欺负的软蛋 |
[22:44] | I’ve wasted a lot of time going along with what you wanted… | 我浪费了太多时间去顺着你 |
[22:48] | or what Frankie wanted. | 或者顺着弗兰琦 |
[22:49] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再那样了 |
[22:51] | Can’t you do that and still act like the same old, sweet Sol? | 你就不能在保持旧我的同时稍微激进一点点吗 |
[22:55] | I kind of like the bitchy Sol. | 我还挺喜欢现在的贱索尔的 |
[22:57] | Jeff, thanks for enjoying my many facets. | 杰夫 谢谢你喜欢我的其他方面性格 |
[23:01] | What’s in the slow cooker? | 这个慢炖锅里的是什么 |
[23:03] | It is delicious. | 好好吃 |
[23:07] | I always think of you as my friend who does it all, | 我一直觉得你是我全能的朋友 |
[23:12] | but do you think maybe you’re doing too much? | 但你觉不觉得 或许你往自己身上揽太多事了 |
[23:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我懂的 |
[23:16] | I don’t know what to do about it. | 我也不知道该怎么改改这毛病 |
[23:18] | You could choose not to do it. | 你可以选择不做 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 不好意思 我不明白 |
[23:22] | You could do less of what you’re doing now. | 你可以少做一点你现在在做的事 |
[23:24] | You’re really not being clear. | 你讲得真的不明不白的 |
[23:28] | Uh, you know what I did today? | 你知道我今天做了什么吗 |
[23:30] | I had breakfast and then you came over. | 我吃了早餐 然后你就过来了 |
[23:32] | Oh, that sounds so luxurious. | 听上去真是舒适无比的生活 |
[23:36] | Tell me more about what you don’t do. | 再跟我说一些你没有做的事 |
[23:40] | I don’t do anything between lunch and my afternoon walk. | 午餐和午后散步的时间段里 我什么都不做 |
[23:44] | And after my walk, it’s a nap. | 散完步后 就小睡一会儿 |
[23:47] | And then my day really clears up. | 然后我的白天就完全没事了 |
[23:50] | Unless I have plans with Don. | 除非我跟唐有什么安排 |
[23:53] | Don? | 唐 |
[23:55] | My new beau. | 我的新追求者 |
[23:57] | Now there’s a guy who loves to do nothing. | 那家伙什么事都不喜欢干 |
[24:00] | We’re planning a trip to Barbados | 我们本来计划去巴巴多斯旅行的 |
[24:03] | and we’re not gonna do it all. | 但我们决定不去了 |
[24:05] | Nick wants to go away, too, but who has the time? | 尼克也想出去旅行 但谁有时间啊 |
[24:10] | Honestly, at our age, who has the time not to? | 说真的 到我们这年纪 谁没有时间啊 |
[24:19] | Nice photos. | 照片不错 |
[24:22] | I don’t love travelling. | 我不喜欢旅行 |
[24:23] | Seems like you did at one point. | 似乎你曾经很喜欢旅行啊 |
[24:26] | Just like you used to like to go to the cafeteria. | 就跟你以前喜欢去餐厅一样 |
[24:29] | But those trays tell me that you now eat your meals alone. | 但这些餐盘告诉我 你现在是独自用餐 |
[24:34] | Perhaps because you’ve gone from a walker… | 或许你从用助步器改成… |
[24:38] | to this wheelchair! | 用这个轮椅了 |
[24:40] | Hey, I was drying that. | 我只是要晒干那个而已 |
[24:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:44] | Looks like someone’s been hitting this button a lot. | 看来有人似乎经常按这个按钮啊 |
[24:48] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[24:49] | As much as I, too, hear the siren song of the un-pushed button… | 我也经常能听到未被按下的按钮的诱惑之声 |
[24:54] | I think you stole our domain name so that this would happen. | 我觉得你偷走我们的域名就是为了让我们来找你 |
[24:59] | So you’d act crazy | 好让你在这里发疯 |
[25:00] | and spill hot water all over my kitchen? | 把开水在我的厨房洒得到处都是吗 |
[25:05] | You know, Howard, I knew a guy once who was a lot like you. | 霍华德 我曾认识一个人跟你很像 |
[25:11] | He took people on a three-hour tour, | 他会带别人开启长达三小时的旅程 |
[25:13] | deliberately crashed his boat. | 故意把他的船撞毁 |
[25:16] | He sounds like a jerk. | 他听上去是个混蛋 |
[25:17] | No, he was just a little lonely. | 不 他只是有点孤独而已 |
[25:22] | You don’t have to crash a boat or steal a website | 你不需要通过撞船或是偷网站域名 |
[25:25] | – to get someone to hang out with you. – Says you. | -让别人来跟你玩 -你这么说而已 |
[25:28] | You got a partner, | 你有个同伴 |
[25:30] | a friend, | 一个朋友 |
[25:32] | or whatever else she is. | 鬼知道她还有什么身份 |
[25:34] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[25:35] | I had one of those. | 我曾经也有过一个 |
[25:36] | Yeah? Tell me about her. | 是吗 跟我说说她 |
[25:38] | She was awful. | 她是个可怕的女人 |
[25:40] | We were married 57 years. | 我们的婚姻持续了57年 |
[25:42] | Sounds like you were lucky. | 听上去你很幸运啊 |
[25:44] | Look at me. I won the lottery. | 看看我 我简直中大奖了 |
[25:53] | So, there I was, back against the wall, facing Howard down, | 于是我靠着墙 俯视着霍华德 |
[25:57] | alone without anyone to guard my flank– | 孤身一人 完全没有人掩护我 |
[26:00] | – Arlene, have you seen Dunkirk? – I have not. | -阿尔琳 你看过《敦刻尔克》吗 -没有 |
[26:03] | Oh, it’d be so much easier | 如果你看过这部电影 |
[26:05] | to explain what happened if you’ve seen it. | 我现在解释当时的场景就容易多了 |
[26:07] | – You wanna watch it? – Did you get our domain name back? | -你想看吗 -你拿回我们的域名没有 |
[26:10] | Oh, sorry, buried the lede. | 抱歉 忘记说重点了 |
[26:12] | Yes. And you know what that means? | 拿回来了 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[26:14] | You’ll have to listen to all my new ideas! | 你得听我所有的新点子 |
[26:16] | Let’s schedule a meeting. | 我们安排一场会议吧 |
[26:18] | Block off a good three to seven hours. | 先空出三到七小时 |
[26:20] | That’ll be the pre-meeting. | 那是会前准备阶段 |
[26:21] | Oh, my God. I regret everything I have ever done. | 天呐 我后悔我做过的一切事 |
[26:25] | So, Arlene, where was I? Dunkirk. Never seen it. | 阿尔琳 我刚说到哪儿了 《敦刻尔克》 从没看过 |
[26:27] | Yes, you have! | 不 你看过了 |
[26:30] | Did I like it? | 我喜欢吗 |
[26:33] | So, all he wanted was a friend. | 所以 他想要的不过是个朋友 |
[26:34] | Someone to talk to and pay attention to him. | 一个能陪他聊天 关心他的人 |
[26:39] | That’s good. I thought you were gonna make him our CEO. | 那很好 我以为你要让他当我们的首席执行官呢 |
[26:42] | No, I made him our IT guy. | 不 我任命他为我们的IT负责人 |
[26:45] | We don’t need an IT guy. | 我们不需要IT负责人 |
[26:47] | Sometimes you hire an IT guy ’cause he needs you. | 有时候聘一个IT负责人是因为他需要你 |
[26:50] | You don’t, but I get your point. | 并不会 不过我懂你的意思了 |
[26:54] | Well, congratulations, Frankie. You cracked the case. | 恭喜啊 弗兰琦 你破案了 |
[26:57] | Cheese and rice, I surely did. | 天呐 那是当然啦 |
[26:59] | All right. Let’s go to Dave & Buster’s and do Fireball shots. | 好了 我们去德夫巴斯特餐厅 去喝火球酒 |
[27:04] | Gosh, horrible as that sounds… | 天呐 尽管这听起来很糟糕… |
[27:08] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做呢 |
[27:10] | Oh, God, I’ve got to call Mallory. | 天呐 我得打个电话给玛洛丽 |
[27:13] | And I really should see Nick. | 并且我还得跟尼克见面 |
[27:19] | Would you pass me that water over there? | 你能把水递给我一下吗 |
[27:37] | So, that’s a soft yes on D&B’s? | 所以你算是勉强同意去德夫巴斯特餐厅吗 |
[27:43] | Come on! | 答应我嘛 |
[27:44] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你永远不会开口呢 |