时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Why can’t you wear the earphones you bought with my credit card? | 你为什么不能戴你用我的信用卡买的耳机 |
[01:15] | They keep getting lost in my hair. | 那个总钻进我的头发里找不到 |
[01:17] | Now, if you would please be so kind as to pump up my jam. | 麻烦你再把我的音乐打开 调大声 |
[01:21] | Just skip to the end. | 直接跳到最后吧 |
[01:23] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:25] | I’m keeping our promise to all the ladies out there. | 我在兑现我们对那些女士的承诺 |
[01:28] | This is the donut portion. | 这是甜甜圈的部分 |
[01:30] | Next up, vibrators. | 接下来是振动棒 |
[01:31] | Do you remember how many women retweeted you? Fifty thousand. | 你记得有多少女人转发了你的推特吗 五万个 |
[01:34] | What will you do? Make 50,000 donuts at 3 in the morning? | 你怎么 要凌晨3点做五万个甜甜圈吗 |
[01:37] | I already made two dozen, so you, uh, do the math, smart guy. | 我已经做了两打了 你个聪明人来算算好了 |
[01:44] | This is a bagel covered with sugar. | 这是抹了糖的百吉饼 |
[01:47] | It’s our powdered pumpernickel. | 那是我们的糖粉粗裸麦面包 |
[01:49] | Necessity is the mother of invention, Grace. | 需求是发明之母 格蕾丝 |
[01:52] | This is going to be the greatest human triumph since the Titanic. | 这将是自《泰坦尼克号》以来最伟大的人类胜利 |
[01:56] | Really? You want to go with Titanic for this one? | 不是吧 你要拿《泰坦尼克号》来做比喻吗 |
[01:59] | It won a hundred Oscars! | 它赢了上百个奥斯卡奖呢 |
[02:02] | Frankie, this is not a problem that can be solved | 弗兰琦 这不是一个 |
[02:04] | with one Mountain-Dew-fueled all-night bake-o-rama. | 靠喝酒提神 彻夜烘培就能解决的问题 |
[02:08] | Go to bed and tomorrow we’ll work out a solution. | 上床去吧 明天 我们再想个办法 |
[02:12] | Don’t worry. I’ve gotten out of tighter spots than this. | 别担心 我还解决过更紧急的问题呢 |
[02:15] | Like the time I got stuck in Brian Wilson’s bathroom. | 比如我困在了布莱恩·威尔森厕所里的那次 |
[02:18] | Like that man doesn’t have enough on his plate. | 像是嫌那家伙的烦心事还不够多似的 |
[02:20] | Grace, I’m sorry I woke you up. | 格蕾丝 抱歉我吵醒了你 |
[02:22] | I know you have to be up early, but I’ve got this. | 我知道你还得早起 但我可以的 |
[02:26] | I don’t actually have to be up early. I’m… | 其实我并不需要一早起床 |
[02:30] | I’m leaving Say Grace. | 我要离开「格蕾丝驾到」了 |
[02:32] | Word? | 真的吗 |
[02:33] | After great deliberation, I have decided to step down… | 经过慎重考虑 我决定辞职 |
[02:37] | to spend less time with my family. | 少花点时间接触我家人 |
[02:40] | Wow, that’s huge. | 这可是大事 |
[02:41] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:47] | Great. Then grab some dough and get fryin’. | 那太好了 去拿点面团 开始炸 |
[02:50] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切能得到的帮助 |
[02:52] | – Frankie– – Hello! | -弗兰琦 -我来了 |
[02:56] | Hello, Grace. You look marvelous. | 你好 格蕾丝 你看上去好棒 |
[02:59] | The market was closed, but I bought out the 7-Eleven. | 集市关门了 但我把7/11便利店都买光了 |
[03:03] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[03:05] | Come to mama. | 来妈妈这儿吧 |
[03:08] | Here we go. | 干杯 |
[03:12] | We are gonna live forever, girls! | 我们能永生不死 妹子 |
[03:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:25] | Sol! | 索尔 |
[03:28] | – What? – What, indeed! | -干什么 -是啊 干什么 |
[03:31] | You’re hitting me in your sleep! | 你在梦里打我 |
[03:33] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:36] | Do you think that’s why I was dreaming I was hitting you? | 你觉得这是我梦到我打你的原因吗 |
[03:44] | Sol… | 索尔 |
[03:46] | I am sorry I lost your dog. I don’t know what else to do. | 对不起我弄丢了你的狗 我不知道我还能怎么办 |
[03:50] | I’ve apologized a hundred times, both to you and Carl. | 我都道歉一千遍了 对你和卡尔都道歉了 |
[03:54] | I took you both out to dinner. | 我还带你们出去吃饭了 |
[03:56] | That dog-friendly tapas bar was a find. | 那个允许带狗的塔帕斯酒吧是个好去处 |
[03:59] | You think I don’t care about Carl, but I was devastated. | 你觉得我不在乎卡尔 但我当时都伤心死了 |
[04:02] | I was running all over the neighborhood like a madman | 我像个疯子似的满街区到处跑 |
[04:05] | because I thought I’d lost your third adopted child. | 因为我以为我弄丢了你第三个领养的孩子 |
[04:08] | That must’ve been really scary for you. | 那你肯定很害怕吧 |
[04:11] | It was. | 是啊 |
[04:12] | I even started crying in front of Mr. Purcelli. | 我还当着普切利先生的面哭了起来 |
[04:15] | Though, that was probably the weed. | 但那可能是因为我吸了大麻 |
[04:18] | So, that’s the other thing I can’t get my head around. | 这就是另一件我无法理解的事 |
[04:23] | After a lifetime of listening to Andy Williams | 你听了安迪·威廉姆斯一辈子 |
[04:26] | and saying things like “horse feathers,” | 说什么”胡说八道” |
[04:29] | why did you suddenly decide to get high with my ex-wife? | 为什么又突然决定跟我前妻一起嗑嗨了 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:37] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[04:39] | Do you ever get the feeling that maybe it’s all added up to nothing? | 你是否有过这样的感觉 或许一切都毫无意义 |
[04:44] | God, you’re Irish. | 天呐 你是爱尔兰人 |
[04:48] | Talk to me, husband. | 跟我说吧 丈夫 |
[04:51] | These were supposed to be the years | 我本以为这几年 |
[04:52] | I thought I could do whatever I wanted. | 我能随心所欲 |
[04:55] | But I sleep with a machine on my face, | 但我睡觉时还要在脸上罩着机器 |
[04:57] | and I can’t drink liquor or eat pizza. | 我不能喝酒 不能吃披萨 |
[04:59] | I’m playing the pudgy sidekick. | 我要饰演矮胖的跟班 |
[05:02] | Although, according to Peter, I can’t even do that right. | 但按皮特的说法 我连这个都做不好 |
[05:05] | So I thought, “Why not? I’ll try and get high.” | 所以我想着 “何不呢 我要嗨一把” |
[05:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:10] | Is this my rock bottom? | 这是我的谷底了吗 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:19] | I knew you were having a hard time. I just didn’t know how hard. | 我知道你现在很艰难 但我不知道多艰难 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:24] | We need to spend some time together, just you and me. | 我们两个需要多花点时间在一起 |
[05:28] | Why don’t I take you out to dinner tomorrow night after rehearsal? | 要不明晚彩排后 我带你出去吃饭吧 |
[05:33] | I know a great dog-friendly tapas bar. | 我知道个很棒的允许带狗的塔帕斯酒吧 |
[05:38] | I’m pretty sure the health department’s closing them down. | 据我所知他们被卫生部关停了 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | We were there last night. | 我们昨晚才去的 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:47] | I called the health department. | 我给卫生部打的电话 |
[05:57] | Need your opinion on something. | 需要你提个意见 |
[06:02] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[06:03] | Compliments? | 赞美 |
[06:05] | Nick, that is very funny, | 尼克 你真逗 |
[06:07] | but Frankie gets mad when people unwrap her turbans. | 但弗兰琦看到别人解开她的头巾会发脾气的 |
[06:10] | What? No, this is a sarong | 什么 不 这是围裙 |
[06:13] | for our trip to the Maldives. | 是为我们的马尔代夫之旅准备的 |
[06:16] | It’s what everyone wears, I assume. | 我猜大家都会穿这个 |
[06:18] | I’ve never actually left the resort. | 我从未离开过度假村 |
[06:20] | Well, you may not get a chance to. | 你可能没机会了 |
[06:23] | No, no, no! You’re not canceling. | 不不 你不能取消 |
[06:26] | I’m not. I’m– I’m… postponing. | 我没有 我是要延期 |
[06:29] | No, no. You’re not postponing | 不 你不能延期 |
[06:31] | just ’cause you’re worried about Frankie. | 就因为你担心弗兰琦吗 |
[06:33] | I’m afraid that while we’re away | 我是担心我们不在时 |
[06:34] | she’s gonna sell Vybrant for magic beans, | 她会拿活力振动棒换魔豆 |
[06:36] | which is what she calls Tropical Skittles. | 她管那个叫热带彩虹糖 |
[06:38] | They are hard to find. | 那个是很难找 |
[06:40] | I’m sorry, Nick. I really want to go away with you. | 对不起 尼克 我真的很想跟你去的 |
[06:42] | I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. | 我期待这个好几周了 |
[06:47] | I’ve been waiting so long to go on this trip with you. | 我等待跟你去旅行等了好久 |
[06:50] | I’ve been extremely patient with Frankie | 我一直对弗兰琦非常有耐心 |
[06:52] | and sensitive to your relationship, | 也对你们的友情很体谅 |
[06:54] | but sometimes you need to choose me. | 但有时候 你得选我 |
[06:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:58] | This is Frankie’s mess. Let her clean it up. | 这是弗兰琦搞出来的麻烦 让她去解决吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah, … but her mess is my mess. | 是没错 但她的麻烦就是我的麻烦 |
[07:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Then you need to fire Buff. | 那你得开了小林 |
[07:11] | Buff McDoogle. | 林实宫 |
[07:12] | Who’s Buff McDoogle? | 林实宫是谁 |
[07:13] | Oh, I don’t know. Some horrible white guy? | 我不知道 讨厌的白人吗 |
[07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[07:16] | Every time I have a “business whoopsie,” | 每次我在生意上搞出了麻烦 |
[07:18] | rather than take the blame, | 我不会承担责罚 |
[07:20] | I invent a fictional scapegoat and fire them publicly. | 而是编造一个替罪羊 然后公开开除那人 |
[07:24] | Makes the investors happy, gets me off the hook. | 投资人高兴 让我解脱 |
[07:27] | America. | 美国嘛 |
[07:28] | I told Frankie she wasn’t allowed to invent people anymore, | 我告诉弗兰琦她再不可以编造人出来了 |
[07:31] | so it would be really hypocritical if I did. | 所以如果我那么做就很虚伪了 |
[07:34] | Then your only option is to issue a formal apology. | 那你们唯一的选择就是正式道歉 |
[07:37] | Make a video in which you own up to the mistake | 录制视频 承认错误 |
[07:40] | and pledge to do better by your customers. | 保证会更好地为客户服务 |
[07:42] | You mean use vague, non-committal words | 你是说用模糊不定性的词语 |
[07:44] | to convey mutual regret without assuming responsibility | 来表达共同的遗憾 而不承担责任 |
[07:48] | that could in any way have legal implications. | 以避免一切法律责任吗 |
[07:51] | That’s my girl. | 这就对了 |
[07:53] | You really shouldn’t sit like that in a skirt. | 你穿着裙子真的不该那么坐 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God, Liz, that was so good. | 天呐 莉兹 太好吃了 |
[08:02] | Oh, thanks. I’m glad we could have you over. | 谢谢 很高兴我们能请你们过来 |
[08:05] | We should really do more of this– | 我们应该多聚聚 |
[08:07] | Because we’re having a baby. | 因为我们要生孩子了 |
[08:10] | Really throwing that “we” around. | “我们”这个词出现的频率真高啊 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | Uh, speaking of the baby, I’ll go go outside, have a smoke. | 说到宝宝 我要出去抽根烟 |
[08:16] | – Probably the last one for a while. – I’m gonna come with you, | -可能有一阵要不能抽了 -我陪你去 |
[08:19] | try to shame you into not having it. | 努力羞得你不想抽 |
[08:21] | You really haven’t changed since college. | 你真是跟大学时一个样 |
[08:23] | I paid my friends to throw their cigarettes away. | 我当时付钱让朋友们丢掉香烟 |
[08:25] | It’s how I got my nickname, Fuck Off. | 所以我才得了个绰号 “滚开” |
[08:29] | I told Erin that when she’s pregnant I won’t drink either, | 我对艾琳说 等她怀孕了 我也戒酒 |
[08:31] | in solidarity. | 以示团结 |
[08:33] | So, I’m gonna have to do a lot of drinking in the shed. | 所以 我得经常偷偷去小棚屋里喝酒了 |
[08:36] | That’s so sweet. I hide my life from Barry, too. | 好温馨 我也对巴里隐瞒我的生活 |
[08:39] | You and Barry should come to | 你和巴里哪天该来 |
[08:40] | one of our couples’ yoga classes sometime. | 参加我们的夫妻瑜伽课 |
[08:43] | It’s kind of lame, | 挺傻的 |
[08:43] | but there’s this loud couple from Boston | 但有对来自波士顿的大嗓门夫妻 |
[08:45] | who hate each other. | 他们痛恨彼此 |
[08:46] | – It’s worth checking out. – I would love to, but Fuck Off… | -值得一看 -我很想去 但”滚开” |
[08:50] | screams pretty loud during yoga. | 会在做瑜伽时大叫 |
[08:52] | Though, if you guys are ever gently feeding Ezekiel bread | 但如果你们要去人迹罕至的公园里 |
[08:55] | to ducks in a sparsely populated park | 拿健康面包喂鸭子 |
[08:57] | while telling pigeons it’s not for them… | 同时对鸽子说这个不给它们 |
[09:00] | he’s your man. | 找他就对了 |
[09:01] | No wonder he and Erin were so close in college. | 难怪他和艾琳在大学时那么要好 |
[09:04] | She’s a pretty serious dork, too. | 她也是个大书呆子 |
[09:07] | She keeps a bird journal. | 她还有本鸟日记 |
[09:09] | Barf! | 吐 |
[09:10] | Barry cried at the end of the | 巴里看茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影 |
[09:12] | Julia Roberts movie Conspiracy Theory. | 《连锁阴谋》到最后都哭了 |
[09:15] | Barf. | 吐 |
[09:18] | Erin still reads Sweet Valley High books. | 艾琳还读青少年向的系列小说 |
[09:20] | Okay, Barry names his bunions. | 好吧 巴里给他的拇囊炎起名 |
[09:22] | And if you don’t think one of them’s Paul Bunion… | 如果你以为其中没有保罗·拇囊炎 |
[09:24] | you’re out of your mind. | 你就是疯了 |
[09:27] | You win. You win. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[09:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰琦 弗兰琦 |
[09:40] | Yep! | 在 |
[09:41] | Just finishing another batch of kept promises. | 又完成了一批兑现的承诺 |
[09:44] | Frankie, this has got to stop. | 弗兰琦 这得停下了 |
[09:46] | Okay, clearly you have not slept at all. | 你显然完全没睡 |
[09:48] | And you’re eating more donuts than you’re shipping. | 你吃的甜甜圈比你运出去的还多 |
[09:51] | Where is Joan-Margaret? | 琼-玛格丽特呢 |
[09:53] | Unclear at this time. | 目前不清楚 |
[09:55] | But don’t worry, | 不过别担心 |
[09:56] | I’ve got a plan that is so simple, even you will understand it. | 我有个特别简单 连你都能懂的计划 |
[10:00] | Let me get my whiteboard. | 我去拿我的白板 |
[10:02] | Oh, Frankie, I swear to God, | 弗兰琦 我发誓 |
[10:03] | if there are robot schematics on that thing… | 如果那上面有机器人的图纸 |
[10:07] | Even better. | 还要更好 |
[10:09] | Oh, good, just a crazy flow chart no one can follow. | 好啊 只是没人看得懂的疯狂流程表 |
[10:13] | It all came to me in a dream I had while I was working. | 这是我工作时做梦梦到的 |
[10:16] | How do we make 50,000 vibrators | 我们要怎样在 |
[10:20] | in only a fraction of the time it normally takes? | 远少于正常用时的时间内制作五万个振动棒 |
[10:24] | Simple. | 简单 |
[10:25] | Use the stuff I find on the beach. | 利用我在海滩上找到的东西 |
[10:30] | Not only will it save time not waiting for the manufacturer, | 这不仅能节省时间 不用等制造商 |
[10:34] | it will cut costs for the supplier. | 还能节省供货商的成本 |
[10:37] | That’s us. | 也就是我们 |
[10:38] | Cost plus time equals synergy. | 成本加时间等于协同 |
[10:42] | Dynamism. | 活力 |
[10:44] | Please, no questions. | 拜托 别提问 |
[10:48] | Frankie, enough. We are not sourcing material from beach garbage. | 弗兰琦 够了 我们不能找海滩垃圾做原料 |
[10:52] | You’ve got to stop | 你得停下来 |
[10:54] | and admit that this just… It’s not possible. | 承认这是不可能的 |
[10:56] | You’re right. It isn’t possible… for us. | 你说得对 这不可能 对我们来说不可能 |
[11:00] | But it is possible for this vibrator donut-making… | 但对有个人是可能的 就是这个做振动棒和甜甜圈的 |
[11:04] | robot! | 机器人 |
[11:06] | Oh, dear mother of God. | 老天爷啊 |
[11:08] | I know. I spent a lot of time getting her eyebrows just right. | 我知道 我画她的眉毛画了好久呢 |
[11:12] | Frankie, let me lay a few facts on you. | 弗兰琦 我来给你说几个事实 |
[11:17] | You promised free vibrators | 你向五万个女人 |
[11:19] | to 50,000 women, right? | 许诺了免费振动棒 是吧 |
[11:23] | Okay, if you could ship 20 vibrators a day, … | 好吧 如果你每天能发出20个振动棒 |
[11:27] | …a feat that you have never once accomplished. | 而这还是你从未实现过的壮举 |
[11:30] | It would take you… | 那你也需要 |
[11:33] | 2,500 days to fulfill all the orders. | 2500天才能完成所有订单 |
[11:38] | Don’t try to hustle me with that new math. | 别用新数学来骗我 |
[11:40] | If we do this, we’re gonna go bankrupt. Is that what you want? | 如果我们这么做 是要破产的 你想吗 |
[11:44] | Look, do you want to help me make this robot or not? | 你到底要不要帮我做这个机器人 |
[11:49] | Frankie… look. | 弗兰琦 听着 |
[11:53] | Last time, I messed up and you fixed it. | 上次我搞砸 是你解决的 |
[11:57] | Now it’s my turn to fix your mistake. | 现在该我解决你的错误了 |
[12:00] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你信任我 |
[12:02] | That’s what being in a partnership means, okay? | 这才是合伙关系的意义 好吗 |
[12:05] | Please! | 求你 |
[12:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | We’ll do it your way. | 我们照你的方式来 |
[12:13] | Let me get my bong. | 我去拿我的烟壶 |
[12:21] | Well, it’s off. | 取消了 |
[12:22] | – Paul Bunion? – No, I talked to Erin. | -保罗·拇囊炎吗 -不 我跟艾琳谈了 |
[12:24] | She and Liz, they aren’t gonna use my… stuff, | 她和莉兹 她们不打算用我的…”精华”了 |
[12:28] | so, uh… I’m not having a baby. | 我不会有孩子了 |
[12:33] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[12:36] | Erin was super vague on the phone, you know? | 艾琳在电话上说得很模糊 |
[12:38] | She seemed really uncomfortable. | 她似乎很不舒服 |
[12:40] | Like, I just… I couldn’t get much from her. | 我从她口中套不出什么 |
[12:42] | Babe, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很遗憾 |
[12:44] | I just don’t know what could’ve happened. | 我就是不明白到底发生了什么 |
[12:46] | Everything was great at dinner and… | 昨天晚饭时还一切都好 |
[12:48] | I mean, did Liz say anything to you or… | 莉兹对你说什么了吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:53] | I mean, we just talked about girl stuff. | 我们只是聊了女孩的事 |
[12:56] | Like what kind of girl stuff? | 什么样的女孩事 |
[12:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:59] | We poked a little fun at you and Erin. | 我们稍稍嘲笑了一下你和艾琳 |
[13:02] | Like the way that you talk about your partner. | 就像人们谈论爱侣那样 |
[13:05] | Like nothing, really. It was stupid stuff. | 没什么的 就是些蠢话 |
[13:09] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:13] | I… might have mentioned | 我可能提到了 |
[13:17] | that you cried during Conspiracy Theory. | 你看《连环阴谋》时哭了 |
[13:19] | What else? I told her your shoes are prescription. | 还有呢 我告诉她你的鞋是处方鞋 |
[13:22] | I… mentioned your nipple thing. | 我还提了奶头那事 |
[13:26] | – It was just stupid stuff. – Why did you tell her that? | -就是些蠢话 -你为什么对她说那些 |
[13:29] | Because nobody wants to just sit there | 因为没人想坐在那里 |
[13:31] | and listen to me talk about how much I love you. It’s boring. | 听我说我多爱你 那很无聊 |
[13:34] | This is it! This is why they’re not gonna have my baby. | 就是这原因 她们就是因为这个而不要我的孩子了 |
[13:38] | – Don’t be ridiculous. – What else could it be? | -别傻了 -不然还能是什么 |
[13:41] | They have us over for dinner, | 她们请我们去吃晚饭 |
[13:42] | you say a bunch of weird shit about me to Liz, and now it’s off. | 你对莉兹说了一堆关于我的怪话 现在取消了 |
[13:45] | Barry, I’ll not take the blame for this. | 巴里 我拒绝背这个黑锅 |
[13:47] | What about you? What did you talk to Erin about? | 那你呢 你跟艾琳说了什么 |
[13:49] | Nothing! I… | 没说什么 我… |
[13:50] | I asked her if she loved Pitch Perfect 3 as much as I did. | 我问她是不是跟我一样喜欢《完美音调3》 |
[13:55] | I told her about the mail-order DNA test. | 我对她讲了邮购DNA测试的事 |
[13:58] | I explained the plot of Pitch Perfect 3. | 我解释了《完美音调3》的情节 |
[14:01] | The mail order DNA test that confirms you’re ten percent Jewish? | 证实了你有10%犹太血统的邮购DNA测试 |
[14:05] | It is not that. | 才不是那个原因 |
[14:06] | I mean, we found our answer. Erin is a bona fide anti-Semite. | 我们找到答案了 艾琳是个反犹太主义者 |
[14:11] | Her grandfather co-founded the Shoah Foundation, | 她祖父联合创办了大屠杀基金会 |
[14:13] | so, yeah, I guess she hates Jews. | 是啊 她应该是讨厌犹太人 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[14:26] | ♪Wither so ever they blow♪ | ♪无论它要通向何方♪ |
[14:31] | ♪Onward to glory I go♪ | ♪光辉地前进♪ |
[14:37] | ♪I’m Sancho♪ | ♪我是桑丘♪ |
[14:38] | ♪Yes, I’m Sancho♪ | ♪我是桑丘♪ |
[14:40] | ♪I follow my master to the end♪ | ♪我会追随我的主人到底♪ |
[14:45] | ♪I’ll tell all the world proudly♪ | ♪我要骄傲地向世界宣告♪ |
[14:50] | ♪I’m his squire♪ | ♪我是他的侍从♪ |
[14:52] | ♪I’m his friend♪ | ♪我是他的朋友♪ |
[14:54] | Hold it. Stop! | 暂停 停下 |
[14:55] | End. Quiet. | 结束 安静 |
[14:57] | Sancho, where is your focus? | 桑丘 你的专注呢 |
[14:59] | I mean, my God, | 天呐 |
[15:01] | you look like you’re in a production of Starlight Express. | 你像是在排练《星光列车》 |
[15:05] | Really? I… | 是吗 我… |
[15:06] | Robert, this move that you’re doing… | 罗伯特 你的这个动作 |
[15:09] | This is a horrible move. | 这太难看了 |
[15:12] | Who told you to do this horrible move? | 这是谁教你的 |
[15:16] | You did. | 你 |
[15:18] | Do me a kindness. | 帮帮忙 |
[15:20] | Just perform it in a way | 别演得让我想 |
[15:21] | that doesn’t make me want to quit show business. | 退出演艺圈 |
[15:24] | – I’ll do my best. – Thank you. | -我尽力 -谢谢 |
[15:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:27] | One more time from Sancho’s entrance. | 从桑丘的入场再来一次 |
[15:34] | And… be! | 开始 |
[15:39] | ♪I’m Sancho♪ | ♪我是桑丘♪ |
[15:41] | ♪Yes, I’m Sancho–♪ | ♪我是桑丘♪ |
[15:44] | Stop! | 停 |
[15:45] | Okay, show business just called. | 好吧 演艺圈打来电话 |
[15:47] | It said it hung itself and left a note saying “no funeral,” | 说它自尽了 还留遗书说”别办葬礼” |
[15:51] | and it’s all your fault! | 这都怪你 |
[15:55] | Peter, why don’t we take it from– | 皮特 要不我们从… |
[15:56] | You’re on thin ice, too, lady! | 你也处境危险 姑娘 |
[15:58] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:00] | From the top. | 从头开始 |
[16:04] | So you really think this is the right move? | 你真觉得这是正确做法 |
[16:07] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:08] | And thanks again for helping us out with this, Joan-Margaret. | 再次感谢你帮助我们 琼-玛格丽特 |
[16:11] | Oh, not at all, dear. | 不客气 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | Gives me an opportunity to flex the old muscle. | 也给了我机会重温导筒 |
[16:16] | You’ve directed before? | 你做过导演 |
[16:18] | Oh, for a time, you know, in the ’70s. | 70年代时做过一阵 |
[16:21] | You’ve seen Boogie Nights? | 你们看过《不羁夜》吧 |
[16:23] | You worked on Boogie Nights? | 你参与过《不羁夜》吗 |
[16:25] | No. | 没有 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna start in a wide shot | 我要从广角镜头开始 |
[16:29] | and then move in to singles on both of you. | 然后拉近到你们各自的单镜头 |
[16:34] | Now… how the fuck do you turn this thing on? | 这玩意儿要怎么打开 |
[16:38] | It’s the on button. | 启动按钮 |
[16:41] | Right. | 是哦 |
[16:42] | So how do you wanna do this thing? | 你想怎么做 |
[16:44] | – You wanna cry first or should I? – What? | -你先哭还是我先哭 -什么 |
[16:46] | No, we’re gonna stick with the script. | 不 我们照稿读 |
[16:49] | What script? | 什么稿 |
[16:50] | The one I handed you yesterday, remember? | 我昨天拿给你的那份 记得吗 |
[16:54] | I gave you the script, | 我给了你剧本 |
[16:55] | and you said, “I don’t read scripts, scripts read me,” | 你说 “我不读剧本 剧本读我” |
[16:58] | and then you sneezed in my mouth? | 然后你还冲我嘴里打了个喷嚏 |
[17:01] | Nothing? | 没印象吗 |
[17:03] | Okay, just follow my lead, | 好吧 跟着我 |
[17:05] | and just hop in periodically to emphasize a point here or there. | 偶尔参与进来 强调几个重点 |
[17:08] | Cool. Then I’ll just blast them with a few sweet power chords. | 好 那我就用几个强力和弦冲击他们好了 |
[17:12] | Frankie, no! Frankie. | 弗兰琦 不要 |
[17:14] | No crying, no harmonica. | 不准哭 不吹口琴 |
[17:17] | I say, “Hello, I’m Grace Hanson,” | 我说 “大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森 |
[17:21] | then you say, “I’m Frankie Bergstein,” | 然后你说”我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁” |
[17:23] | then together we say, | 然后我们一起说 |
[17:26] | “And we’re Vybrant.” | “我们是活力振动棒” |
[17:28] | Can you handle that? | 你能做好吗 |
[17:29] | Sure, but when do we say we’re sorry for what happened– | 当然 但我们什么时候表示道歉… |
[17:32] | Action! | 开拍 |
[17:35] | Hello. I’m Grace Hanson. | 大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森 |
[17:40] | Line. | 台词 |
[17:43] | Cut! | 卡 |
[17:43] | Frankie, your line is “I’m Frankie Bergstein.” | 弗兰琦 你的台词是”我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁” |
[17:46] | Can you please memorize that? I need you to be off-script. | 你能记住吗 我需要你脱稿 |
[17:49] | I still haven’t seen this alleged script. | 我还没看到这份据称存在的稿子呢 |
[17:55] | Here! | 给 |
[17:57] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[17:59] | I’ll be the one who says cut. | 我来喊卡 |
[18:02] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[18:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:04] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[18:06] | Still rolling! | 还在拍摄 |
[18:10] | Hello. I’m Grace Hanson. | 大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森 |
[18:11] | And I’m Frankie Bergstein. | 我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[18:13] | – And we’re Vybrant. – And we’re Vybrant. | -我们是活力振动棒 -我们是活力振动棒 |
[18:16] | We know you’re upset about the promise | 我们知道你们对我们在 |
[18:18] | we made on National Vibrator Day. | 国家振动棒日做出的承诺感到生气 |
[18:21] | We’re upset, too. | 我们也感到难过 |
[18:23] | But we at Vybrant are working tirelessly | 但我们活力振动棒在不倦地寻找 |
[18:27] | on dynamic solutions so that together we can move– | 积极的解决办法 好一起… |
[18:31] | Get those free vibrators to you as fast as possible. | 尽快把那些免费振动棒送到你们手里 |
[18:35] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[18:38] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[18:41] | Dear, when you come onto my set, | 亲爱的 你来到我的片场 |
[18:44] | you do two things. | 就做两件事 |
[18:46] | You hit your marks | 你就位 |
[18:49] | and you know your lines. | 而且要记住台词 |
[18:51] | Now, let’s all get on the same page | 好了 我们都达成一致 |
[18:54] | before I start throwing chairs, | 别逼我开始砸椅子 |
[18:57] | shall we? | 好吗 |
[19:02] | I think what Joan-Margaret is saying is that | 我觉得琼-玛格丽特的意思是 |
[19:04] | we agreed to try it my way. | 我们说好按我的办法试了 |
[19:06] | Right, but this just seems like | 是啊 但我们似乎 |
[19:08] | we’re saying things that don’t mean anything. | 是在说毫无意义的话 |
[19:11] | That’s right. That’s how we’re cleaning up the mess that you made | 没错 我们就是要这样解决你制造的麻烦 |
[19:15] | without creating an even bigger mess in the form of a lawsuit. | 同时不制造更大的诉讼麻烦 |
[19:19] | So could we just try one take where we stick to the script? | 我们能不能拍一条严格照稿来的 |
[19:21] | Yeah. Sure. Right. No problem. | 嗯 好 没问题 |
[19:26] | – Are we ready? – Still rolling. | -准备好了吗 -还在拍呢 |
[19:29] | Hello. I’m Grace Hanson. | 大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森 |
[19:33] | Uh, line? | 台词 |
[19:35] | My God! | 天呐 |
[19:38] | That’s lunch, people. | 午休 各位 |
[19:44] | Okay, I’m liking it with the new blocking. | 好 我喜欢这新走位 |
[19:49] | And… windmill. | 风车 转起来 |
[19:53] | Good! | 很好 |
[19:56] | Now, Oliver. | 现在 奥利弗 |
[20:00] | Uh… I’m sorry, wait. Uh… | 抱歉 等等 |
[20:02] | Peter, look, I know this was a stroke of genius, | 皮特 我知道这是神来之笔 |
[20:05] | but don’t you think this staging is a little distracting? | 但你不觉得布景有点让人分心吗 |
[20:08] | I’m getting hit by the windmill, for God’s sakes. | 我老被风车打到呢 |
[20:11] | Yes! Perfect! Use it! | 好啊 完美 用上 |
[20:13] | How do you propose I do that? | 你说我要怎么用 |
[20:16] | The confusion, too. Use it. Use all of it. | 这糊涂感也用上 都用上 |
[20:23] | I’m calling a ten! | 休息10分钟 |
[20:29] | Peter, if I could… | 皮特 如果可以 |
[20:30] | I actually have a note for you. | 我有意见想给你提 |
[20:32] | A note? I’m sorry, Sol. | 意见 抱歉 索尔 |
[20:34] | I was not aware you had completed | 我不知道你在一所 |
[20:37] | 14 months of post-baccalaureate work | 很不幸失去了资格认证的 |
[20:40] | in stage direction from a school | 学校完成了14个月的 |
[20:41] | that unfortunately lost its accreditation. | 学士后舞台指导课程 |
[20:44] | I thought that was me. | 我以为那是我呢 |
[20:45] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[20:48] | That was me! | 还真是我 |
[20:49] | How about the next time Jeff kicks you out, | 下次杰夫再赶你出家门 |
[20:51] | you pay for a hotel like a damn adult. | 你像个成年人那样去住酒店如何 |
[21:01] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[21:02] | Look, you need to go easier on Robert. | 听着 你得对罗伯特温柔点 |
[21:05] | He’s been having a hard time lately. | 他最近很难过 |
[21:07] | I’m trying to get the best out of him. | 我在努力激发出他的最佳状态 |
[21:09] | We don’t just give out participation trophies here, Sol. | 我们可不颁发参与奖 索尔 |
[21:14] | Well, actually, yes, we do. | 其实 还真有 |
[21:16] | Clifford makes them, they are adorable, | 克利福德做的 超可爱 |
[21:18] | but that is beside the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[21:19] | Have you thought that maybe your directing style | 你想没想过 或许你的执导风格 |
[21:22] | is actually responsible for Robert’s listless performance? | 导致了罗伯特没精打采的表演 |
[21:28] | I have definitely fucking not. | 我才没想过呢 |
[21:30] | Then you definitely fucking should. | 那你绝对该想想 |
[21:32] | You just don’t understand what I do as a tyrannical director. | 你就是不理解我作为暴君导演的工作 |
[21:37] | Why don’t you try being less of a tyrant and more of a human being? | 你为什么不试试别那么像个暴君 而是像个常人 |
[21:40] | You’re treating your friend like shit… | 你把朋友当狗屎踩 |
[21:44] | and he doesn’t deserve it. | 他不该受到这样的对待 |
[21:47] | Where is this coming from, Sol? | 你这是闹哪出 索尔 |
[21:49] | I know this is foreign to you. I’m standing up for my husband… | 我知道你不熟悉这样的我 但我在为我丈夫说话 |
[21:53] | a man you are lucky to have to direct. | 你能执导他是你三生有幸 |
[21:58] | Really, he’s doing this as a favor to you. | 真的 他这么做是在帮你 |
[22:01] | A favor? | 帮我 |
[22:02] | A good director would’ve made him Don Quixote. | 一个好导演就会让他演堂吉诃德 |
[22:05] | He shouldn’t even be playing Sancho. | 他都不该演桑丘的 |
[22:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:18] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[22:20] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[22:30] | …as we move forward to a brighter tomorrow. | 我们向着更美好的明天进发 |
[22:33] | – Isn’t that right, Frankie? – Well– | -是吧 弗兰琦 -嗯… |
[22:35] | Thank you. And God bless. | 谢谢 上帝保佑 |
[22:39] | Well, I have a few notes. | 我有些建议 |
[22:42] | First, it’s not good and I hate it. | 首先 这不好 我不喜欢 |
[22:46] | Well, I think we both agree that | 我觉得我们都能认同 |
[22:47] | Joan-Margaret didn’t direct Boogie Nights. | 琼-玛格丽特没执导过《不羁夜》 |
[22:49] | But this will pay off, trust me. | 但这会有效果的 相信我 |
[22:52] | Fine. So, what’s next? | 好吧 那接下来呢 |
[22:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:56] | We did the video, so now what? What’s the next step? | 我们拍了视频 然后呢 接下来做什么 |
[22:59] | There is no next step. This is a one-step thing. | 没有接下来了 这事就一步到位 |
[23:02] | But we said in the video that we’re working on dynamic solutions. | 但我们在视频里说我们在寻找积极的解决办法 |
[23:06] | What are the “dynamic solutions”? | 那”积极的解决办法”是什么 |
[23:09] | There are none. | 没有啊 |
[23:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:12] | Remember when you promised Coyote a mansion | 记得你曾答应如果卡奥迪拿了全优 |
[23:15] | if he got straight A’s? | 就送他栋别墅吗 |
[23:16] | That was a dynamic solution. | 那就是”积极的解决办法” |
[23:18] | No, no, no. We are not going to lie to our customers! | 不不 我们不能对客户撒谎 |
[23:22] | Hey, hey, you said lie. | 好了 你说撒谎 |
[23:25] | That’s your word. | 那是你的词 |
[23:26] | But we promised them– | 但我们答应了… |
[23:27] | I didn’t promise them anything. You did! | 我没答应什么 是你答应了 |
[23:29] | And you know something, | 而且知道吗 |
[23:30] | I am sick and tired of having to bail you out. | 我受够了总要帮你解决麻烦 |
[23:32] | Oh, said the woman who wouldn’t actually bail me out | 当年我咬了一个牛仔 你都不肯将我保释出来 |
[23:35] | when I bit that cowboy. | 你也有脸说这话 |
[23:37] | It was a mounted police officer. | 那是个骑警 |
[23:39] | And where was your concern for our customers | 而且你对客户做出了 |
[23:41] | when you promised them something you can’t deliver on? | 不可能履行的承诺时 又考虑到客户了吗 |
[23:43] | Cut me some slack, I was high. | 别对我那么苛刻 我当时嗑嗨了 |
[23:47] | Wait a minute. You… | 等等 你… |
[23:48] | You did something that could cost us our company | 你因为嗑嗨了而做了一件可能导致我们 |
[23:50] | ’cause you were high? | 失去公司的事吗 |
[23:52] | Yeah, that’s what I just said. | 是啊 我不是说了吗 |
[23:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:58] | I’m doing what needed to be done. I’m posting it. | 我在做必须做的事 我把视频发了 |
[24:10] | Hey, Liz. | 莉兹 |
[24:12] | So, I think that I left, um… | 我好像落下了… |
[24:14] | my nice blue… | 我那件好看的蓝… |
[24:18] | whatever at your place. | 什么的 在你家 |
[24:20] | I can’t think of anything. I’m coming in. | 我想不出借口来 我进来了 |
[24:23] | Please do. | 请进 |
[24:27] | So Barry told me what happened, | 巴里把事情告诉我了 |
[24:28] | and I know it’s because I talked to Liz and I ragged on Barry, | 我知道是因为我跟莉兹谈话时吐槽了巴里 |
[24:31] | and if I said anything to change your minds, | 如果我说了什么让你改变主意的话 |
[24:34] | please do not listen to me | 请别听我的 |
[24:36] | because I am an idiot and Barry is great. | 因为我是个白痴 巴里很棒 |
[24:40] | You are so sweet. | 你真好心 |
[24:41] | – That is really not it at all. – No. Nope. | -但其实完全不是因为那个 -不是 |
[24:48] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[24:50] | I thought– | 我以为… |
[24:54] | it is because of the Jewish thing? | 是因为犹太血统吗 |
[24:56] | – What? No. Oh, my God, no. – No, no, no. | -什么 不 天呐 -不是 |
[24:59] | No, it turns out that the first guy | 是因为我们第一个求助的 |
[25:01] | that we asked to donate came through. | 捐赠者肯帮忙了 |
[25:05] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[25:08] | Wait, Barry wasn’t your first choice? | 等等 巴里不是你们的第一选择吗 |
[25:11] | Don’t get me wrong, we love Barry, | 别误会 我们爱巴里 |
[25:13] | but there was this other friend that I did Outward Bound with. | 但还有个跟我一起做过拓展训练的朋友 |
[25:16] | We thought he was gonna move to Europe. | 我们本以为他要搬去欧洲呢 |
[25:17] | He realized he can model from anywhere. | 但他发现他可以在任何地方做模特 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:21] | Brianna, this guy is really something. | 布丽安娜 那个人真的很出色 |
[25:24] | He’s just… | 他… |
[25:26] | really something. | 真的很棒 |
[25:28] | His name is Cooper Bradley, funnily enough. | 他叫库珀·布莱德利 很有趣 |
[25:30] | Isn’t that funny? | 多好玩啊 |
[25:32] | So you tell Barry that you’re going to have a baby with him, | 所以你们跟巴里说想跟他生个孩子 |
[25:35] | then tell him to go fuck himself | 然后出现了另一个 |
[25:37] | just because some other hot piece of semen comes rolling along? | 性感的精子 你们就叫他滚蛋了 |
[25:42] | – Just show her. I don’t know. – Okay. Which one? | -给她看吧 -好吧 哪张 |
[25:53] | – Let me see. – Okay. | -我看看 -好吧 |
[25:56] | All right. Yes, sure. | 好吧 嗯 |
[25:58] | Fine, if you like this sort of thing, but… | 好吧 如果你们喜欢这个型的 |
[26:03] | Look, we love– We love him. We do. We love Barry. | 我们爱他 真的 我们爱巴里 |
[26:06] | But this guy’s stuff, he’s just… | 但这人的”精华” 真的是… |
[26:09] | It’s primo. | 是最好的 |
[26:11] | That’s what it is. | 就是这样 |
[26:15] | You want primo? | 你们想要最好的吗 |
[26:16] | Barry has never once hogged the bed. | 巴里从未霸过床 |
[26:20] | He rubs my feet at least three times a week of his own volition. | 他自愿每周三次给我按摩脚 |
[26:23] | He calls his mother once a week even though she’s insufferable. | 他每周给他妈打一次电话 尽管她让人难以忍受 |
[26:27] | He is smart, but he doesn’t brag about it. | 他聪明 但又不宣扬 |
[26:29] | He’s handsome, but he doesn’t act like it. | 他帅气 但又不外显 |
[26:32] | And he cries at movies like Conspiracy Theory. | 他看《连环阴谋》这样的电影会哭 |
[26:35] | – It’s not that we– – This Cooper, though incredibly handsome, | -我们不是… -这个库珀虽然帅得掉渣 |
[26:37] | – please send me that picture… – Sure. | -麻烦把那张照片发我 -好 |
[26:39] | is he a Barry? | 他是巴里吗 |
[26:42] | You guys are going to do an amazing job at raising this kid, | 你们会把这个孩子养得很好的 |
[26:45] | but it takes a village as the should-be President once said. | 但就如本该做总统的那位说的 养孩子需要一个村 |
[26:49] | And should you need another person in that village, | 如果你需要另一位村民帮忙 |
[26:52] | Barry will be there. | 巴里会出现的 |
[26:56] | Will Cooper Bradley? | 库珀·布莱德利会吗 |
[27:05] | And if there are any photos of him on a horse… | 如果有他骑马的照片 |
[27:09] | I do have a horse thing, so please send those along. | 我特别喜欢马 麻烦发给我 |
[27:17] | The darnedest thing just happened. | 刚发生了最不可思议的事 |
[27:18] | Barry, we talked about darnedest. | 巴里 我们谈过这个的 |
[27:20] | Yeah. Erin called me | 嗯 艾琳联系了我 |
[27:22] | and they suddenly want my sperm again. | 她们突然又想要我的精子了 |
[27:27] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你不会知道是怎么回事吧 |
[27:29] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:47] | Yeah, you’re all right. | 好啦 不客气 |
[28:14] | Oh, we’re drinking in the morning. | 我们还早上喝酒了 |
[28:15] | We must be celebrating something. | 肯定是要庆祝什么 |
[28:17] | We are going to the Maldives. | 我们要去马尔代夫了 |
[28:19] | – Yes! Hey! – Yes. | -太好了 -嗯 |
[28:22] | To dynamic solutions! | 敬积极的解决办法 |
[28:24] | Do you want to see the video? | 你想看视频吗 |
[28:26] | The language is extremely vague. | 语言非常模糊 |
[28:29] | I say synergy not once, but twice. | 我说了协同不止一次 而是两次呢 |
[28:32] | – Stop. Save some for later. – Come here. | -不是吧 情话留着回头说 -来 |
[28:37] | Good thing I’m not wearing a sarong. | 幸好我没穿围裙 |
[28:40] | Hello. I’m Grace Hanson. | 大家好 我是格蕾丝·汉森 |
[28:42] | And I’m Frankie Bergstein. | 我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[28:43] | – And we’re Vybrant. – And we’re Vybrant. | -我们是活力振动棒 -我们是活力振动棒 |
[28:46] | And we’d like to apologize for the previous video | 我们想为之前的视频道歉 |
[28:50] | that was released. | 那个已被删除 |
[28:51] | We both realized it was a mistake the second we sent it out, | 我们一发送就立刻意识到那是个错误 |
[28:56] | and we are sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[28:58] | Oh, my God. Frankie recut the video. | 天呐 弗兰琦重剪了视频 |
[29:00] | We made a big promise to send free vibrators and donuts | 我们做出了重大承诺 要向五万名女性寄出免费甜甜圈 |
[29:05] | to 50,000 ladies. | 和振动棒 |
[29:07] | Isn’t that right, Grace? | 是吧 格蕾丝 |
[29:09] | That’s right– Frankie! | 没错 弗兰琦 |
[29:11] | And don’t we owe it to each and every one of these people | 我们是不是有义务履行我们对他们 |
[29:16] | to fulfill our promise? | 每个人的承诺 |
[29:17] | That’s right– Frankie! | 没错 弗兰琦 |
[29:19] | And Grace, one more question. | 格蕾丝 再问个问题 |
[29:22] | Don’t we sometimes sneak into each other’s bedrooms at night | 我们是不是偶尔会趁夜溜进对方的卧室 |
[29:26] | to kiss each other on the mouth? | 亲吻对方的嘴 |
[29:28] | That’s right– Frankie! | 没错 弗兰琦 |
[29:32] | I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[29:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:35] | Because I’m new to this whole relationship | 因为我才开始了解你们的关系 |
[29:37] | and I’d have put money on it. | 我倒是挺相信的 |
[29:38] | I can’t believe she did this. | 真不敢相信她这么做了 |
[29:41] | It’s fine, we can go to the Maldives when we’re dead. | 没事的 等我们死了再去马尔代夫吧 |
[29:45] | I’ll call my travel guy. | 我去联系旅行中介 |
[29:47] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:51] | How soon can we leave for the Maldives? | 我们能多快动身去马尔代夫 |
[29:53] | I could have the plane gassed up by the time we get to the airport. | 我能安排飞机加好油 我们到机场时就能起飞 |
[29:58] | I wanna go now. Right now. | 我要现在就去 马上走 |
[30:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:08] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |