时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Breakfast! Come and get it! Hot from the oven. | 早餐 来吃吧 刚出锅的 |
[01:16] | Breakfast for me? | 给我的早餐吗 |
[01:18] | Which came first, girls? | 先有鸡还是先有蛋呢 |
[01:33] | Do I look okay? | 我看上去还好吗 |
[01:35] | I haven’t seen most of these people in years. | 这些人我大部分都多年没见过了 |
[01:37] | You look like a million bucks. | 你美得像一百万 |
[01:40] | That’s great, because I only paid 42,500 for that face. | 太棒了 因为我只为那张脸付了42500美元 |
[01:48] | Am I having another stroke or did I burn my toast? | 我是又中风了 还是把吐司烤焦了 |
[01:51] | You actually burned the Vitamix, which… how? | 你把料理机烧了 你怎么做到的 |
[01:54] | But, no worries, it’s fine. | 但没事的 不要紧 |
[01:57] | Frankie, there was a chicken in my sock drawer. | 弗兰琦 我的袜子抽屉里有只鸡 |
[02:01] | I wondered where Lindsay got to. | 我还在纳闷琳赛去哪了呢 |
[02:04] | I thought we talked about chickens in the house. | 我们不是谈过家里养鸡的事了吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, where did we land on that? | 是啊 我们的结论是什么来着 |
[02:08] | We landed on no chickens in the house. | 我们的结论是家里不能养鸡 |
[02:11] | You know, the chickens have been a great comfort for Frankie. | 鸡对弗兰琦来说是莫大的安慰 |
[02:16] | Especially since you won’t let me tuck her in anymore. | 尤其考虑到你不允许我再哄她上床了 |
[02:29] | Stop worrying. The party’s gonna be great. | 别担心了 派对会很棒的 |
[02:33] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[02:34] | Surprising my emotionally volatile daughter, | 是给我情感不稳定的女儿惊喜 |
[02:37] | or me being back in a room | 还是我再次跟 |
[02:38] | with a woman who tried to throw a printer at me? | 企图拿打印机砸我的女人相聚在一个屋檐下 |
[02:41] | That was “Mediation Grace.” | 那是”离婚调解期的格蕾丝” |
[02:42] | I’m sure she’s mellowed since then. | 她此后肯定温柔下来了 |
[02:44] | That’s easy for you to say, | 你说得轻巧 |
[02:46] | Frankie made you a mediation mix-tape. | 弗兰琦在离婚调解时还给你做了盘混音带 |
[02:49] | I’m already on this, fellas. | 我已经准备好了 两位 |
[02:51] | I’ve got a plan to deal with Grace. | 我有应付格蕾丝的计划 |
[02:54] | What makes you think she’ll listen to you? | 你凭什么觉得她会听你的 |
[02:56] | I’m an emotional wizard. | 我是情感巫师 |
[02:59] | I made Robert my bestie, didn’t I? | 我把罗伯特变成我的好闺蜜了 不是吗 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna go hide the printer. | 我去把打印机藏起来 |
[03:13] | – Want some jam? – Okay. | -想要点果酱吗 -好 |
[03:16] | How am I supposed to be around | 我怎么可能看到罗伯特 |
[03:17] | Robert without my hands going for his throat? | 而忍住不去抓他的喉咙呢 |
[03:20] | My ex-wife choked me. We’re fine now. | 我前妻也掐过我 我们现在没事了 |
[03:24] | Why are we celebrating Brianna’s 40th? | 我们为什么要庆祝布丽安娜的40岁生日 |
[03:27] | I raised my daughters to get quietly drunk on big birthdays. | 我养的女儿 在重大生日时一个人默默喝醉就好 |
[03:30] | – I mean, it’s just– – Shh! It’s me. | -这真是… -嘘 到我了 |
[03:33] | And I’ll beat any price anywhere. | 我这里有最低价 |
[03:36] | And that’s a promise from me, | 我保证 |
[03:37] | Jack Patterson, the Prince of Patios! | 杰克·帕特森 露台王子 |
[03:41] | – For more information… – I’m sorry. | -预知更多… -抱歉 |
[03:42] | You were saying something about salad. | 你刚刚在说什么沙拉 |
[03:50] | Great. I’m molting. | 太好了 我发霉了 |
[03:53] | There’s a lint roller downstairs. | 楼下有个吸尘滚筒 |
[03:55] | Help me find my party cardigan. | 帮我找到我的派对毛衣衫 |
[03:57] | It’s in the closet… | 在柜子里 |
[03:58] | …at our new house. | 在我们的新房子里 |
[03:59] | – Robert! – Solbert! | -罗伯特 -索尔伯特 |
[04:01] | I asked you to stop taking things over there | 我都叫你别老往那边搬东西了 |
[04:04] | until I had a chance… | 要先等到我有机会 |
[04:06] | to tell Frankie that we’re moving out. | 告诉弗兰琦我们要搬出去 |
[04:08] | And I asked you to tell Frankie we were moving three months ago | 我们三个月前买下新房子时 我就叫你 |
[04:11] | when we bought our new house. | 告诉弗兰琦我们要搬走了 |
[04:13] | I’m trying to find the right way to break it to her. | 我是想找到告诉她的合适方式 |
[04:15] | Well, the movers are coming on Tuesday, | 搬家工周二就来 |
[04:17] | so if you don’t, | 如果你不说 |
[04:18] | someone from Fenster Brothers Pack ‘N Carry will. | 芬斯特兄弟搬家公司的人就会告诉她 |
[04:21] | They were very nice on the phone, maybe they can break it to her. | 他们在电话上很客气 或许他们真能跟她说 |
[04:25] | Good God, I think the biggest chicken in this house is you. | 天呐 我看房子里最大的胆小鸡就是你 |
[04:28] | Chickens are famously brave! | 鸡可是出了名得勇敢 |
[04:30] | Frankie was only supposed to stay here for a few weeks. | 弗兰琦本该只在这里住几周的 |
[04:33] | And as much as I enjoy the smell of ethnic food | 虽然我很喜欢凌晨2点闻到 |
[04:35] | at two in the morning, | 风味餐的气味 |
[04:36] | I am left to wonder why there is no ethnic food to go with it. | 我不禁要想 为什么有味却没有食物 |
[04:39] | I just don’t think she can make it here alone. | 我就是觉得她一个人在这里住是不行的 |
[04:42] | So whatever happened to asking Bud or Coyote to move in? | 不是要叫巴德或卡奥迪搬进来吗 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. I feel bad. They have lives of their own. | 我不知道 我有点内疚 他们还有自己的生活 |
[04:49] | And we’re supposed to have lives of our own, too. | 我们也该有自己的生活 |
[04:53] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你是对的 |
[04:57] | I’ll talk to them today. | 我今天就跟他们说 |
[04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | And I’m sorry I packed your party cardigan. | 抱歉我把你的派对毛衣衫拿走了 |
[05:04] | It’s okay. It’s out of batteries anyway. | 没事 反正也没电了 |
[05:07] | You threw it away, didn’t you? | 你丢了 是吧 |
[05:08] | I did. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[05:20] | – Why didn’t you want this house? – Oh, I did. | -你当初为什么不要房子 -我要了 |
[05:23] | The day after Robert came out, I came out here. | 罗伯特出柜第二天 我就来了这里 |
[05:26] | But I saw Frankie’s car, | 但我看到了弗兰琦的车 |
[05:27] | and I turned around and never looked back. | 就调头走了 再没回过头 |
[05:30] | I drove straight to Palm Desert. | 我直接开去了棕榈沙漠 |
[05:32] | And I’m glad I did, because… that’s when I met you. | 我很庆幸 因为我在那里遇见了你 |
[05:36] | I would have gone with the house. | 要我就选房子 |
[05:46] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[05:47] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[05:50] | Sure, come right in. | 好啊 进来吧 |
[05:53] | Oh, this is my husband, Jack. | 这是我丈夫 杰克 |
[05:55] | Jack, this is Frankie. | 杰克 这是弗兰琦 |
[05:56] | I’m sure I’ve mentioned her briefly in passing. | 我肯定偶尔提起过她 |
[05:58] | – Consider me flattered. – Jack Patterson. | -我受宠若惊 -我是杰克·帕特森 |
[06:02] | You’ll have to do most of the work here, pal. Big stroke. | 你得承担大部分工作了 严重中风 |
[06:05] | You had a stroke? | 你中风了 |
[06:06] | Oh, I’ve had three. | 三次呢 |
[06:08] | But don’t worry, there won’t be a fourth. | 别担心 不会有第四次了 |
[06:10] | I’m on a strict regimen of sound baths, | 我在遵守严格的养生法 泛音浴 |
[06:12] | blood-thinning crystals, and Sol’s foot rubs. | 稀血水晶 还有索尔的脚按摩 |
[06:15] | I’m sure you recognize my husband from his commercials. | 你肯定在广告上见过我丈夫吧 |
[06:18] | Oh, I do! | 是的 |
[06:19] | It is an honor to meet you, new Mr. Coffee. | 认识你真高兴 新咖啡先生 |
[06:23] | So, where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 |
[06:25] | The party doesn’t start for an hour and a half. | 派对还要一个半小时后才开始呢 |
[06:27] | Then why did you tell us to be here now? | 那你为什么叫我们现在来 |
[06:29] | I thought you and I could use this time to have a sharing circle. | 我觉得我们可以利用这个时间 搞个分享圈活动 |
[06:34] | A sharing circle? Well, all right, I’ll go first. | 分享圈 好 我先来 |
[06:38] | I don’t share. | 我不分享 |
[06:39] | I also don’t share. You got a TV? | 我也不分享 你有电视吗 |
[06:42] | Over there, pal. | 那边 哥们 |
[06:47] | Today is about Brianna, | 今天的重点是布丽安娜 |
[06:49] | and everyone is worried | 大家都担心 |
[06:50] | there’s going to be a whole thing when you see Robert. | 你见到罗伯特时 会闹得很大 |
[06:53] | Why? I’m fabulous. Have you looked at me? | 为什么 我多美 你看到我了吗 |
[06:56] | I’m still trying to find you in there. | 我还在努力从里面找到你呢 |
[06:59] | I’m happy, Frankie. | 我很开心 弗兰琦 |
[07:01] | And once this has settled, my face will reflect that. | 等新脸长好了 我的表情也会显露出幸福的 |
[07:04] | But you ran off and got married too quickly. | 但你太急着跑去结婚了 |
[07:07] | You couldn’t possibly have processed your anger. | 你不可能处理好了你的愤怒 |
[07:10] | Frankie, I released all my anger the night of the seafood tower. | 弗兰琦 我在海鲜塔那晚就把愤怒都释放出来了 |
[07:14] | You got over 20 years of | 你光是靠拿蟹腿 |
[07:15] | betrayal by pelting Robert with crab legs? | 打罗伯特就放下了20年的背叛吗 |
[07:19] | Yes. You should try it sometime. | 是的 你哪天也该试试 |
[07:20] | I don’t need to resort to violence. | 我不需要采取暴力手段 |
[07:23] | Living here is proof that I’ve crossed the valley of pain | 在这里生活就证明了我已跨过痛苦峡谷 |
[07:26] | into the other side of healing. | 进入了治愈的另一边 |
[07:28] | You still live here? | 你还住这儿吗 |
[07:30] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[07:32] | It’s been three years! | 这都三年了 |
[07:33] | A great three years. | 美好的三年 |
[07:35] | Oh, and don’t get me started on all the fun this crazy crew has. | 更别提我们这群疯狂的人有多开心了 |
[07:42] | Do you really get along with Robert? | 你真能跟罗伯特处得好吗 |
[07:44] | Oh, now that he’s gay, he’s awesome. | 现在他是同性恋了 他很棒的 |
[07:47] | Well, Jack is… a dream. | 杰克…如美梦一般 |
[07:50] | We went to Spain last year. | 我们去年去了西班牙 |
[07:52] | And we had sangria every night | 我们每晚都喝桑格利亚酒 |
[07:55] | along with very satisfying heterosexual intercourse. | 还进行非常令人满足的异性交媾 |
[08:00] | Both positions. | 两种体位都做过 |
[08:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:20] | You came. | 你来了 |
[08:21] | Lovely to see you, too, honey. | 我也很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[08:27] | – Hello, Jack. – I’m good. | -你好 杰克 -不用了 |
[08:29] | Is that supposed to be dinner for everyone? | 那是给大家的晚餐吗 |
[08:32] | These are the centerpieces. | 这是餐桌中央的装饰花束 |
[08:35] | So, you’re back in the party-planning game, are you? | 你又开始做派对策划了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, well, with Mitch being away so much… | 是啊 因为米奇老在外出差… |
[08:41] | How is Mitch? | 米奇怎么样了 |
[08:43] | Oh, he’s good. | 他很好 |
[08:44] | Still married to Mallory. | 跟玛洛丽依然是夫妻 |
[08:46] | I got this one, Frankie. | 我自己来说 弗兰琦 |
[08:48] | He’s good. He’s still married to me. | 他很好 跟我依然是夫妻关系 |
[08:50] | He’s doing Doctors Without Borders for a few months, | 他现在去做无国界医生了 要去几个月 |
[08:53] | so that’s… good. | 那…挺好的 |
[08:56] | It’s good for us. We’re good. | 这对我们挺好 我们很好 |
[08:58] | Taking time away from a spouse can be a very healing thing. | 离开配偶也可以是很治愈的事 |
[09:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:02] | You’re divorced and you’re still attached at the hip. | 你们都离婚了 还是像连体婴一样 |
[09:05] | Only for potato-sack races. | 只在土豆袋赛跑时才是 |
[09:08] | Sol! I got a great idea for Field Day! | 索尔 我有个外出日的好点子 |
[09:12] | God. | 天呐 |
[09:21] | Hello… Grace. | 你好 格蕾丝 |
[09:24] | Hello… Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[09:26] | You’re looking well. | 你看上去很棒 |
[09:28] | Thank you. Jack! | 谢谢 杰克 |
[09:32] | I’m doing well. And you? Jack! | 我过得挺好 你呢 杰克 |
[09:37] | You know what? Let’s go to Jack! | 知道吗 我们去找杰克吧 |
[09:44] | Jack. Jack, this is Robert. | 杰克 杰克 这是罗伯特 |
[09:48] | Jack Patterson. | 我是杰克·帕特森 |
[09:49] | It’s an honor to meet “The Patio Prince of the Desert!” | 很荣幸认识”沙漠露台王子” |
[09:52] | I was supposed to be Patio King, | 我本该是露台国王的 |
[09:54] | but… Larry Schuman beat me to it. | 但被拉里·舒曼抢先了 |
[09:58] | Yes, Jack has achieved great success | 杰克在露台家具的 |
[09:59] | in the cut-throat world of patio furniture. | 残酷世界里取得了巨大成功 |
[10:03] | You think he’s ever gonna make it back to what he was? | 你觉得他还能恢复当年的风采吗 |
[10:05] | Oh, God, I hope so. | 希望能 |
[10:07] | Say, you know I have a golf net out there | 我外面有个高尔夫球网 |
[10:10] | and a mid-mashie with your name on it. | 还给你准备了球杆 |
[10:12] | Well, I’m gonna check that out. | 好啊 那我得去看看 |
[10:20] | Jack is fantastic. | 杰克真棒 |
[10:21] | Yes, and romantic. | 是啊 还很浪漫 |
[10:24] | He puts a sweet note in my car every day. | 他每天都在我车里留张温馨的便条 |
[10:27] | That sounds lovely. | 听上去好动人 |
[10:28] | Oh, it is literally the definition of lovely. | 那真的是动人的定义 |
[10:31] | It’s literally not the definition of that– | 那并不是… |
[10:33] | Robert, don’t make this about you. | 罗伯特 别扯到自己那里去 |
[10:35] | Let’s enjoy our daughter’s party. | 我们好好享受女儿的派对吧 |
[10:38] | My intention today | 我今天的意图 |
[10:39] | – is not to get an apology– – Of course not. | -并非要一个道歉 -当然了 |
[10:41] | Or show you how badly you’ve misjudged me. | 或是让你看到 你对我的误判多严重 |
[10:44] | Or make you question your ability to even love at all. | 或是让你质疑自己爱的能力 |
[10:47] | – Grace, I just want– – Hush, Robert. | -格蕾丝 我… -别说了 罗伯特 |
[10:49] | We can’t have a scene. | 我们别闹洋相 |
[10:52] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:55] | What for? | 为什么 |
[10:56] | All the guilt I felt over what I did to you has been lifted. | 所有我因为对你的伤害的而感到的内疚都消失了 |
[11:00] | Seeing you and Jack so happy | 见到你和杰克如此幸福 |
[11:02] | has literally given me a relief I never thought I’d have. | 真的让我感到了我从未想过自己能拥有的轻松感 |
[11:06] | That’s not how you use literally! | “真的”不是这么用的 |
[11:14] | Hey, boys… | 小伙子们 |
[11:17] | how you doing? | 你们好吗 |
[11:18] | Pretty great, actually. I just got my 60-day chip. | 挺好的 我刚拿到60天纪念牌 |
[11:22] | Congrats, two months sober, that’s solid footing. | 恭喜 戒瘾两个月了 这是好事 |
[11:25] | – And how about you, Rabbi? – Not a rabbi yet. | -你呢 拉比 -还不是拉比呢 |
[11:28] | – I still have one more year– – But considering everything, | -我还有一年 -但考虑到一切 |
[11:30] | it sounds like you’re both doing great, which is good, | 你们似乎都过得不错 这很棒 |
[11:32] | because I have something to ask you. | 因为我有事求你们 |
[11:34] | – Oh, should we towel off? – Nope! Nope! | -我们要去拿毛巾吗 -不用 |
[11:36] | Nobody move. I have some news. | 都别动 我有消息 |
[11:39] | Robert and I have bought a house. | 罗伯特和我买了栋房子 |
[11:41] | – Congratulations. – That’s great! | -恭喜 -好棒啊 |
[11:43] | Nope. Nope, not where this is going. | 不 不是这个意思 |
[11:45] | You know, back in third grade when everyone had to take turns | 三年级时 大家都要轮流 |
[11:49] | taking care of the class hamster, | 照顾班级仓鼠 |
[11:51] | because if they didn’t, | 因为不这么做 |
[11:53] | it would have another stroke or fall down the stairs? | 它可能再次中风 或跌下楼梯 |
[11:56] | I’m not following. | 我不懂 |
[11:57] | Dr. Squeaks Medicine Woman was famously nimble on the stairs. | 尖叫女医生走楼梯可是健步如飞 |
[12:00] | It has been three years | 三年了 |
[12:02] | of your mother living with me and my husband, | 你妈妈一直跟我和我丈夫住 |
[12:05] | and we can’t do it anymore, | 我们再也受不了了 |
[12:08] | not if I wanna stay married. | 如果我想保持婚姻就不能这么下去 |
[12:09] | How does Mom feel about this? | 妈妈对此是什么想法 |
[12:12] | She doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[12:14] | But once you decide who’s moving in with her, | 但等你们决定好谁搬来陪她住 |
[12:16] | we can present the whole package. | 我们就能一下把事情都告诉她 |
[12:18] | We’re going to bring her solutions, not problems. | 我们要给她解决方案 不是问题 |
[12:21] | Thanks, boys. | 谢谢了 儿子们 |
[12:23] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[12:25] | Just try to get me an answer before the end of the party. | 尽量在派对结束前给我个答案 |
[12:32] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[12:34] | Mom’s the hamster. | 妈妈是仓鼠 |
[12:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[12:42] | Well, apparently, I’ve relieved | 据说我今天的到来 |
[12:43] | Robert of all his guilt by coming here today, | 消除了罗伯特一切的愧疚感 |
[12:46] | so I’m relieving him of the Baccarat candy dish he loves so much. | 所以我要拿走他特别喜欢的百家乐糖碗 |
[12:50] | See, this is what I’m worried about. | 这就是我担心的 |
[12:52] | You didn’t deal with your anger, | 你没有处理你的愤怒 |
[12:53] | now your anger’s dealing with you. | 现在你的愤怒要控制你了 |
[12:55] | Does he love these cheese knives? | 他喜欢这些芝士刀吗 |
[12:57] | His cholesterol level is Havarti, so what do you think? | 他的胆固醇高到天棚 你觉得呢 |
[13:00] | Hey, put those back! | 放回去 |
[13:02] | You wanted me to process? This is me processing. | 你要我处理吗 我这就是在处理 |
[13:05] | Perhaps what you are really trying to take is all that you’ve lost. | 或许你真正想拿走的 是你失去的一切 |
[13:08] | Oh, sure. Where are the starfish napkin rings? | 是啊 海星餐巾环呢 |
[13:11] | More importantly, where are the SpongeBob coasters | 更重要的是 我逾越节时买给罗伯特的 |
[13:14] | I bought Robert for Hanukkah? | 海绵宝宝杯垫呢 |
[13:18] | My samovar! | 我的茶壶 |
[13:20] | Oh, that’s actually mine. | 那是我的 |
[13:22] | – It is not. – Babe left it to me when she died. | -才不是 -贝比死时留给我的 |
[13:25] | – Babe left it to me when she died. – Hey, girls. | -贝比死时留给我的 -姑娘们 |
[13:28] | – Sol, where are the starfish napkin rings? – Yeah, where are they? | -索尔 海星餐巾环呢 -是啊 在哪呢 |
[13:33] | I think you put them in your studio… the night of our luau. | 我们吃烤猪那晚 你放在你的画室里了 |
[13:37] | Huh, I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[13:39] | But I also don’t remember the luau, so you could be right. | 但我也不记得吃烤猪了 你可能是对的 |
[13:44] | You need to stop looking for things! | 你不能再翻东西了 |
[13:46] | Well, excuse me. Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:48] | Because a lot of things aren’t here | 因为很多东西已经不在这里了 |
[13:50] | and… Frankie can’t find that out right now. | 现在还不能让弗兰琦知道这事 |
[13:54] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我都不敢问 |
[13:55] | We’re moving into a new house, | 我们要搬去新房子里 |
[13:57] | but Frankie doesn’t know | 但弗兰琦还不知道 |
[13:59] | and Robert’s been slowly moving things out. | 罗伯特在慢慢搬走东西 |
[14:01] | You two are unbelievable. You are still lying to her! | 你们两个真是难以置信 你们还在骗她 |
[14:05] | This is the only lie. | 这是唯一的谎言 |
[14:07] | Was there a luau? | 真举行过烤猪宴吗 |
[14:10] | Two lies. | 两个谎言 |
[14:21] | Better leave it off. | 最好还是别戴了 |
[14:24] | I’m Mallory, and you are? | 我是玛洛丽 你是 |
[14:25] | I’m Barry. I’m the accountant. | 巴里 会计 |
[14:28] | Hi, Barry the accountant. Where’s everyone else? | 你好 会计巴里 大家都去哪儿了 |
[14:30] | I invited the whole office and she’s gonna be here any minute. | 我邀请了整个办公室的人 她马上要来了 |
[14:34] | Maybe the e-vite went to their spam folders. | 或许电子邀请被当做垃圾电邮了 |
[14:37] | Okay, but you clearly got the e-mail, so… | 好吧 但你显然收到了电邮 |
[14:40] | – I have very loose spam filters. – Okay. | -我的垃圾邮件过滤器很松 -好吧 |
[14:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[14:54] | Are you surprised? | 你感受到惊喜了吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, can I talk to you outside for a second? | 是啊 我们能出去说句话吗 |
[14:59] | Why are you saying that like you’re going to murder me? | 你为什么说得好像要杀了我似的 |
[15:06] | I thought this was just supposed to be you and me getting high! | 我以为只是我们两个嗑嗨呢 |
[15:10] | That was just a trick, idiot! | 那是骗你的 白痴 |
[15:12] | You could have at least told me to wear a bra! | 你至少也可以叫我穿胸罩来啊 |
[15:15] | Why? Now we’re twinsies. | 为什么 我们现在都没穿了 |
[15:27] | Is there a chance Brianna would wanna take Mom? | 布丽安娜会不会想接收妈妈 |
[15:32] | Yeah, she’s in a great mood. Let’s ask her. | 是啊 她心情”很好” 我们去问她吧 |
[15:35] | It’s unfair that Dad asked you, since you’re just out of rehab. | 爸爸要求你搬进来很不公平 你刚出戒毒所 |
[15:37] | And Mom’s penchant for reggaeton and late-night nachos | 妈妈喜欢雷击顿音乐 半夜吃玉米片 |
[15:40] | aren’t exactly conducive to rabbinical study. | 这对于拉比教义学习又没好处 |
[15:43] | So, I guess it’s you. | 那只能是你了 |
[15:46] | Me relapsing again versus | 我复吸 |
[15:47] | you buying some noise-canceling headphones? | 和你买消噪耳机 哪个更严重 |
[15:50] | Okay, neither one of us is in an ideal place to take care of her. | 好吧 我们都不是很适合照顾她 |
[15:53] | Me less so than you, but totally agree. | 我比你更不适合 但我同意 |
[15:56] | So… who’s gonna tell Dad? | 那 谁去告诉爸爸 |
[16:02] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | – Hi, Mallory! – God, you scared me. | -玛洛丽 -天呐 你吓到我了 |
[16:12] | Really, that was scary? | 是吗 这还吓人 |
[16:13] | Because our mother is here wearing Carly Simon’s mouth. | 因为我们的妈妈来了 还挂着卡莉·西蒙的嘴 |
[16:16] | It’s your 40th birthday. | 今天是你的40岁生日 |
[16:19] | I couldn’t not invite Mom. | 我不能不请妈妈来 |
[16:21] | But you brought my accountant? | 但你竟然把我的会计也邀请来了 |
[16:23] | What, were my mammographer and the shoe guy at Saks | 我的乳房X光摄像师和商店试鞋的店员 |
[16:25] | who said I had toaster feet unavailable? | 吐槽我臭脚的那人没空吗 |
[16:28] | Actually, I invited your whole office. | 其实 我请了你整个办公室的人 |
[16:30] | Jesus, Mallory! | 天呐 玛洛丽 |
[16:32] | Who would want any of those duds and sexual lepers at my party? | 谁希望那些蠢蛋和性绝缘人士来我的派对啊 |
[16:38] | And why aren’t those duds and sexual lepers at my party? | 那些蠢蛋和性绝缘人士为什么没来我的派对 |
[16:41] | I’m told it has something to do with spam filters, so– | 我被告知跟垃圾邮件过滤器有关 |
[16:44] | Hey, Brianna, quick question. | 布丽安娜 问个问题 |
[16:46] | Happy birthday, by the way. Um… | 对了 生日快乐 |
[16:49] | Do you want to live with my mom? | 你想跟我妈住吗 |
[16:52] | – Five, four, three– – Yep, totally understand. | -五 四 三 -嗯 懂了 |
[17:01] | – We’re not having poultry, are we? – Why, would that be awkward? | -我们不吃家禽吧 -怎么 那样太尴尬吗 |
[17:05] | Just because they’re staring at us | 就因为它们在盯着我们 |
[17:06] | and we can hear them clucking? | 我们能听到它们咯咯叫的声音 |
[17:07] | No chicken tonight. | 今天不吃鸡 |
[17:09] | As a party planner must, | 作为派对策划人的素养 |
[17:10] | I anticipated the discomfort one might feel | 我猜到人们可能对于 |
[17:13] | from eating something that is also a guest at the party. | 吃派对客人会感到不安 |
[17:16] | Well, your goldfish guests are extra dead. | 你的金鱼客人死透透了 |
[17:20] | No! | 不要 |
[17:21] | No, I just got these today! | 不 我今天才买的 |
[17:24] | They’ve gone to a better place, not this party. | 它们去了更好的地方[天堂] 不是这个派对 |
[17:27] | No worries. No worries. | 别担心 别担心 |
[17:29] | I’m just gonna bring out | 我会拿出 |
[17:30] | the spectacular thing that I had planned. | 我计划好的很棒的东西 |
[17:32] | I was going to build to it, but let’s just skip the foreplay, | 我本想先建立点期待的 但直接跳过前戏 |
[17:36] | move right to the orgasm, and send everyone on their way! | 开始高潮 让大家都上路吧 |
[17:39] | That’s the first thing about this party that reflects who I am. | 那是这场派对上第一个能体现我的为人的安排了 |
[17:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:45] | No sign of the napkin holders, | 餐巾环不见踪影 |
[17:47] | but at least now I remember the luau. | 但至少我记起来烤猪宴的事了 |
[17:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:54] | What in God’s name are you drinking? | 你在喝什么呢 |
[17:57] | Ah, it’s a Brianndy. | 是布丽兰地 |
[18:00] | It’s “Brianna” and “Brandy.” | 就是”布丽安娜”加”白兰地” |
[18:02] | Your sister said it was your signature, | 你妹妹说那是你的标志 |
[18:04] | uh, birthday cocktail, so… | 生日鸡尾酒 |
[18:05] | At this point my signature cocktail | 此时此刻 我的标志鸡尾酒 |
[18:07] | should be whatever John Belushi shot up at The Chateau Marmont. | 应该是约翰·贝鲁西在夏蒙特酒店注射致死的毒品 |
[18:11] | Robert likes corn… | 罗伯特喜欢玉米 |
[18:13] | Hey, sticky mitts, | 嘿 小偷 |
[18:15] | you don’t just take someone’s corn-cob holders. | 你不能随便拿走别人的玉米叉 |
[18:19] | A family lives here and we’re about to eat corn. | 这里住了一家人 而且他们就要吃玉米了 |
[18:22] | Fine. You keep it. I’ll take the samovar. | 好啊 给你了 我拿走茶壶 |
[18:25] | No. I’m keeping the samovar, | 不行 茶壶我要留着 |
[18:27] | and you can have the damn corn holders. | 你可以拿走玉米叉 |
[18:30] | Sol cuts my corn for me anyway. | 反正索尔也会替我切玉米 |
[18:33] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[18:34] | I need you to be honest. Can you do that for me? | 我需要你诚实回答 可以吗 |
[18:36] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸可以 |
[18:37] | Why are you the only one here from work? | 为什么你是唯一来的同事 |
[18:39] | Do they all hate me or something? | 他们都恨我吗 |
[18:43] | I wouldn’t say “hate”. | 我觉得不算是”恨” |
[18:44] | – Like? – You’re putting me in a real spot here. | -喜欢呢 -你让我好为难 |
[18:47] | I am a fun boss. | 我是个有趣的老板 |
[18:49] | And I’m always shootin’ the shit with the gang. | 我还总跟大家扯淡 |
[18:52] | Maybe the gang… | 或许大家 |
[18:54] | didn’t come to your party out of respect for your wishes. | 没来派对是出于对你意愿的尊重 |
[18:57] | You did tell us you didn’t want to celebrate your birthday. | 是你说你不想庆祝生日的 |
[19:00] | Wanna be mad at someone, be mad at me for showing up. | 如果你要生气 也该气我来了 |
[19:02] | Well, I’m not thrilled with you. | 我对你的到来也没多高兴 |
[19:06] | And if I’m such a monster, why are you here? | 如果我是恐怖的怪物 你又为什么来 |
[19:10] | I guess I just always | 我就是一直觉得 |
[19:10] | thought you were a funny, smart person who… | 你是个风趣 聪明的人 |
[19:15] | didn’t let her guard down very often. | 不怎么会卸下心里的防备 |
[19:18] | And no one should be alone on their birthday, even monsters. | 而且没人生日应该一个人过 哪怕是恐怖的怪物 |
[19:24] | And… teenage boys who aren’t weird just because | 而且 青少年并不因为 |
[19:27] | they’re fascinated by the Lincoln Assassination because… | 痴迷于林肯遇刺的故事而显得奇怪 因为那事 |
[19:31] | it’s fascinating. | 真的很令人着迷 |
[19:34] | You know something? You’re actually a pretty good guy. | 知道吗 你其实人还挺不错 |
[19:36] | I’m glad you finally noticed. | 我很高兴你终于意识到了 |
[19:43] | – What are you doing? – I’m texting my ex. | -你在干什么 -我在给前男友发短信 |
[19:46] | Like you said, no one should be alone on their birthday. | 就像你说的 没人应该一个人过生日 |
[19:54] | You know, Frankie isn’t the | 弗兰琦不是 |
[19:55] | only one that’s having a problem with her hand. | 唯一手有毛病的人 |
[19:57] | This hand gets so tired | 我的手 |
[19:59] | lugging around this gigantic engagement ring that Jack gave me. | 因为戴着杰克送我的超大订婚戒指而好累啊 |
[20:04] | Yes, I sold everything you gave me | 没错 你送给我的东西我都在 |
[20:06] | on “I-Do-Now-I-Don’t-dot-com.” | “我愿意 我不愿意了”网上卖了 |
[20:08] | It’s where everyone gets rid | 大家都在那里卖掉 |
[20:09] | of all the jewelry they got during their marriage | 他们在一段如今只会惹他们生气的婚姻中 |
[20:12] | that now fills them with rage. | 得到的东西 |
[20:16] | You know, you say to me, “Jack, teak is 2002, | 你对我说”杰克 柚木早过时了 |
[20:20] | aluminum is too hot, and wicker is for baskets.” | 铝太热 柳条是编篮子的” |
[20:25] | I just sat down. | 我刚坐下 |
[20:27] | And I say to you two words: | 我对你说两个词 |
[20:30] | indoor, outdoor. | 室内 室外 |
[20:35] | Do you think the goldfish | 你觉得那些金鱼 |
[20:36] | talked to Jack and thought, “What’s the point?” | 是跟杰克说话后觉得人生无望才死掉的吗 |
[20:39] | So, Jack… Spain, huh? | 杰克 西班牙啊 |
[20:41] | Tell us about your trip with Grace. | 跟我们说说你和格蕾丝的旅行吧 |
[20:45] | – We didn’t go to Spain. – Well, not yet. | -我们没去西班牙啊 -现在还没呢 |
[20:48] | Thanks a lot, Frankie, for spoiling that surprise. | 多谢了 弗兰琦 捅破了我的惊喜 |
[20:51] | We’re not really great traveling companions. | 我们不是很好的旅伴 |
[20:53] | We almost killed each other on the drive here. | 我们开车过来时差点互相残杀 |
[20:55] | But Grace clearly said that you went there. | 但格蕾丝明明说你们去过那里啊 |
[20:57] | Well, Jack never remembers anything. | 杰克什么都记不住 |
[21:00] | Spain? He doesn’t remember Spain? | 西班牙 他不记得西班牙吗 |
[21:03] | What about that sangria and all that heterosexual– | 那喝桑格利亚酒和异性恋… |
[21:05] | Where the hell are the starfish napkin rings? | 海星餐巾环都哪去了 |
[21:08] | I mean, napkin rings don’t | 餐巾环不会 |
[21:09] | just get up and move away without telling you, | 自己起来 搬出去 还不告诉你吧 |
[21:12] | – do they, Robert? – Grace… | -是吧 罗伯特 -格蕾丝 |
[21:13] | No, Robert, | 不 罗伯特 |
[21:14] | you don’t get to say “Grace” like that anymore, | 你已经不能再用那个口气说”格蕾丝”了 |
[21:17] | just to shut me up and make your life easier. | 你只是想让我闭嘴 好不给你添麻烦 |
[21:20] | How do you feel about making my life easier? | 那你想不给我添麻烦吗 |
[21:22] | Well, how do you feel about being stabbed with a corn holder? | 你想被玉米叉捅吗 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry, everyone. | 抱歉 各位 |
[21:28] | Grace has not done the hard work of moving on, | 格蕾丝还没有努力向前看 |
[21:30] | so she’s still clearly dealing with her rage. | 所以她显然还在应对她的愤怒 |
[21:33] | Well, at least I’m dealing with a full deck. | 至少我在应对一切真相 |
[21:36] | You’re delusional, Frankie. They’re doing it to you again. | 你在自欺欺人 弗兰琦 他们又在骗你了 |
[21:39] | Don’t try to break up our happy family | 别想破坏我们的快乐家庭 |
[21:41] | just because you’re stuck | 就因为你 |
[21:42] | with some dullard who’s never been to Spain. | 摊上了一个没去过西班牙的闷蛋 |
[21:45] | Well, at least this very dull man, | 至少这位很无聊的闷蛋 |
[21:47] | who never leaves his beautifully furnished deck, | 虽然从不离开他摆满漂亮家具的露台 |
[21:49] | isn’t secretly moving into a new house without me. | 但却没有撇下我 悄悄搬去新家 |
[21:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[21:56] | Robert and Sol bought a house. They’re moving in on Tuesday. | 罗伯特和索尔买了栋新房子 他们周二就要搬去了 |
[22:00] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:02] | No. Wednesday at the earliest. | 不是 最快也要周三了 |
[22:04] | When were you going to tell me about this? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[22:06] | Well, today, actually, | 今天啊 |
[22:08] | because we wanted to surprise you with the good news. | 因为我们想用这个好消息给你个惊喜 |
[22:12] | One of the boys is going to move in with you. | 有一个儿子会搬来跟你住 |
[22:14] | Actually, Dad– | 其实 爸爸 |
[22:15] | Oh, great. Now you’re trying to pass me off on them? | 好啊 你还想把我丢给他们 |
[22:18] | I can’t believe it! | 真是难以置信 |
[22:20] | This cannot be happening to me again! | 我怎么能又遇到这种事 |
[22:25] | It isn’t a party until there’s a seafood tower! | 没有海鲜塔就不叫派对 |
[22:35] | How long have you known this time, Sol? | 这次你知道多久了 索尔 |
[22:38] | When did you start looking for a new house? | 你们什么时候开始找新房子的 |
[22:41] | Let me think… | 我想想 |
[22:42] | The day you moved in. | 你搬进来那天 |
[22:44] | I moved in three years ago! | 我三年前搬进来的 |
[22:49] | Frankie! Ah! | 弗兰琦 |
[22:50] | Somehow I knew we’d end up here. | 我隐隐知道最终会是这样 |
[22:52] | Jack, let’s go. | 杰克 走吧 |
[22:56] | Happy Birthday, Brianna. | 生日快乐 布丽安娜 |
[23:00] | I’ll just leave them a card. | 我给他们留张名片好了 |
[23:01] | I mean, their new house, they must have a patio. | 他们搬了新家 肯定有露台的 |
[23:04] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[23:07] | – Ah, drop it! – I think I’ll go, uh, cool off the car. | -放下 -我去给车通通风 |
[23:10] | I’m just taking what’s mine and getting the hell out of here. | 我只是要拿走我的东西 然后离开这里 |
[23:13] | That is not yours! | 那不是你的 |
[23:15] | Yes, it is. | 就是的 |
[23:17] | Babe sent me a letter before | 贝比死前给我寄信 |
[23:18] | she died saying she wanted me to have it. | 说她希望我留着这个 |
[23:20] | Bullshit. She sent me a letter saying she wanted me to have it! | 扯淡 她给我寄信说她希望我留着这个的 |
[23:24] | Bullshit. Just like your life. | 扯淡 你的生活也是扯淡 |
[23:27] | Just like your face! | 你的脸才是扯淡 |
[23:29] | It hasn’t settled yet! | 只是术后没恢复好而已 |
[23:31] | Oh, no. No, no! | 不 不 |
[23:33] | You don’t get to ruin a party | 你不能毁了派对 |
[23:34] | and then walk away with party favors! | 还带走礼品 |
[23:36] | I didn’t ruin anything. You did this to yourself. | 我没毁掉什么 那是你自作自受 |
[23:38] | Oh, really? I did this? | 是吗 我自作自受 |
[23:40] | All your processing. | 你所谓的对愤怒的处理 |
[23:42] | And you managed to end up right back where you were, but worse. | 你最终落得跟之前一个下场 还更糟了 |
[23:45] | Oh, and you went from a loveless marriage to, | 你从无爱的婚姻进入了 |
[23:47] | oh, a loveless marriage. | 另一段无爱婚姻 |
[23:49] | – That’s showin’ ’em. – At least I didn’t get stuck in this shit. | -那可真厉害 -至少我没陷在这摊屎里 |
[23:52] | How could you have? You ran away. | 当然了 你逃跑了 |
[23:54] | You think your hand is paralyzed, | 你以为你的手麻痹了 |
[23:56] | you should take a look at your life! | 怎么不看看你的生活 |
[23:57] | Oh, take a look at yours, Patio Princess! | 看看你的吧 露台公主 |
[24:01] | Every person in that house was dreading your arrival today. | 房子里的每个人都担心你今天的到来 |
[24:06] | Well, then they won’t mind if I leave. | 那他们不会介意我离开了 |
[24:08] | Oh, you can go, but she’s staying. | 你走吧 但她得留下 |
[24:13] | Who’s she? | 什么她 |
[24:14] | Babe. She’s in the samovar. | 贝比 她在茶壶里 |
[24:17] | It’s her new house. | 那是她的新房子 |
[24:20] | You’re telling me I’m holding my best friend’s ashes? | 你是说我正抱着我最好朋友的骨灰 |
[24:23] | No. You’re holding my best friend’s ashes. | 不 你是抱着我最好朋友的骨灰 |
[24:27] | Well, why the hell didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早说啊 |
[24:29] | When was I supposed to tell you, | 我能什么时候说啊 |
[24:31] | when you didn’t show up for her funeral? | 你没去她葬礼的时候吗 |
[24:36] | Well, I wanted to come. | 我本来想去的 |
[24:39] | I knew Robert was… | 我知道罗伯特 |
[24:42] | was gonna be there and I just– I couldn’t deal. | 会去 我就…无法面对 |
[24:45] | Well, you missed a real banger. The police had to break it up. | 你错过了大热闹呢 还是警察来制止的 |
[24:49] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[24:54] | Why do you think she promised this to both of us? | 你说她为什么把茶壶留给了我们两个 |
[24:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:00] | She always said that I should give you a chance. | 她总说我该给你个机会 |
[25:03] | She told me that, too. | 她也跟我那么说了 |
[25:10] | – Well, I guess I should– – Yeah, me, too. | -我还是… -我也是 |
[25:15] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna stay here by myself. | -你要怎么做 -我要一个人住这儿 |
[25:19] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[25:20] | I’ll probably end up in a retirement village. | 我大概会落到养老院去 |
[25:28] | You keep her. | 你留着她吧 |
[25:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:31] | Well, for now. I’ll come back and get her sometime. | 暂时的 我哪天会回来拿她的 |
[25:36] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[26:13] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[26:15] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[26:16] | Grace! Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[26:21] | Stay there! I’ll come to you! | 别动 我跑过去 |
[26:23] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[26:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:29] | You first. No, wait! I’ll go first. | 你先说 不 等等 我先说 |
[26:32] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and I wasn’t even high. | 我思考了好多 我都没嗑嗨 |
[26:35] | Me, too. I was a little drunk, but I think better that way. | 我也是 我有点醉了 但我那样能更好地思考 |
[26:38] | Oh, Grace, | 格蕾丝 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry about the things I said. | 我对我说过的那些话感到万分抱歉 |
[26:43] | I said terrible things, too, Frankie. | 我也说了过分的话 弗兰琦 |
[26:46] | I’m so much better because of you. | 因为你 我的一切都好了很多 |
[26:48] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[26:49] | And not only because we went through hell together. | 不仅是因为我们一起经历了地狱般的痛苦之事 |
[26:51] | No, because… | 是啊 因为 |
[26:53] | because we made it back together. | 因为我们一起从地狱成功回来了 |
[26:57] | You’re my best friend and my partner, and I– I need you. | 你是我最好的朋友和伙伴 我需要你 |
[27:02] | Oh, I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[27:07] | Oh. So, let’s go home. | 那我们回家吧 |
[27:10] | Yeah. There’s just one thing. | 嗯 但有件事 |
[27:14] | I married Nick last night. | 我昨晚嫁给尼克了 |
[27:51] | 缅怀梅丽莎·狄尼克莱 [编剧之一] |