时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:12] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
[00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
[00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
[00:53] | Frankie, what are we doing here? | 弗兰基 我们这是在做什么? |
[00:55] | What’s it look like? We’re taking fat rips off my new toilet bong. | 你觉得呢? 我们要用我的新马桶水烟枪吸大麻 |
[01:00] | Yes, but what are we really doing? | 嗯 但我们真正要做什么? |
[01:02] | JM, this is a classic invention pivot. | 琼玛格丽特 它可是一项经典发明的核心 |
[01:06] | Did you know that Tesla started as a robot girlfriend for Elon Musk? | 你知道特斯拉一开始 是埃隆马斯克的机器人女友吗? |
[01:11] | And this has nothing to do | 这跟格蕾丝 |
[01:13] | with what happened with Grace on Shark Tank? | 在《创智赢家》上的表现 一点关系都没有吗? |
[01:16] | I’ve already forgotten about Grace’s unforgivable betrayal. | 我已经忘记格蕾丝不可原谅的背叛了 |
[01:20] | I’m a toilet disruptor now. Get the lighter. | 我现在是马桶界的彻底变革者 把打火机拿起来 |
[01:24] | Frankie, you are literally setting fire to the thing that you and Grace made. | 弗兰基 你这是在 把你和格蕾丝的努力付之一炬 |
[01:30] | Do you want to get fucked up or not? | 你到底想不想嗨? |
[01:33] | Let’s fire this baby up. | 那我点火了 |
[01:36] | [water bubbling] | |
[01:43] | [exhales] | |
[01:44] | Well, old friend, this is why you’re my new best friend. | 老朋友 难怪你现在是我新任的 最佳好友了 |
[01:48] | Hey, don’t bogart that toilet. Let me… | 嘿 你别光顾着自己吸 让我也… |
[01:53] | [water bubbling] | |
[01:54] | [Frankie coughs slightly] | |
[01:55] | [chuckles] | |
[01:57] | I’ve got the munchies. | 我已经饿得不行了 |
[01:58] | Oh, it’s a little quick to get the munchies. | 你这也太快了吧 |
[02:00] | Well, I was starving before I got here. | 我来之前就饿得不行 |
[02:02] | I could eat. | 我也想吃东西了 |
[02:03] | [both chuckle] | |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. We could go anywhere we want. | 天啊 我们可以想去哪去哪 |
[02:08] | Grace would never go out with me after I smoked. | 我每次吸过大麻后 格蕾丝从来都不愿意跟我出去 |
[02:10] | She always got real paranoid when I was high. | 我吸嗨后 她总是疑神疑鬼的 那个直接把海鲜 |
[02:13] | [gasps] What about that place | |
[02:15] | where they dump the seafood right on the tables? | 倒在餐桌上的餐厅怎么样? 很好 这能弥补之前每次格蕾丝 |
[02:18] | Oh, perfect. It’ll make up for all the times | |
[02:21] | Grace wouldn’t let me eat chili off the counter. | 不让我吃柜台上的辣椒 |
[02:24] | -[chuckles] -But I’m too wasted to drive. | 但我太嗨了 开不了车 |
[02:27] | Also, I don’t drive. | 而且… 我本来也不开车 |
[02:30] | [chuckles] | |
[02:37] | -Hey. -Hello. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[02:40] | So, how’d it go on Shark Tank? | 你们的《创智赢家》之行如何? |
[02:42] | Not well. | 不好 |
[02:44] | The only offer we got was from Mark Cuban. | 只有马克库班愿意给我们投资 |
[02:47] | You’re kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[02:48] | [scoffs] | |
[02:50] | And? | 然后呢? |
[02:51] | Well, I… I didn’t make the deal. | 我…没同意 弗兰基可能再也不会和我说话了 |
[02:53] | And Frankie may never speak to me again. | |
[02:56] | Oh. | |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 我要的不止一句“真抱歉” 我需要知道我这么做是值得的 |
[02:58] | [exhales] I need more than that. I-I-I need to know this was worth it. | |
[03:03] | What on Earth did Cuban do to you? | 库班到底对你做了什么? |
[03:05] | Oh. [exhales] | |
[03:07] | -It’s complicated. -Simplify it. | 这事很复杂 那就简单跟我说说 |
[03:09] | He bought a basketball team. | 他买了一支篮球队 |
[03:12] | -Complicate it. -It was the Mavericks. | 说复杂一点 球队是达拉斯独行侠队 |
[03:15] | And what terrible thing did he do to you to get them? | 为了得到这支球队 他对你做了什么恶事? |
[03:18] | He outbid me! Publicly! | 他的出价高过了我! 当着那么多人的面! |
[03:21] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? -是啊 |
[03:23] | [grunts loudly] | |
[03:24] | I can do it myself! | 我自己能行! |
[03:26] | Don’t tell me I sold out my best friend for a basketball team! | 别跟我说我因为一支篮球队 而背叛了自己最好的朋友! |
[03:31] | No, it’s not just that! | 不 不止这些! |
[03:34] | He’s got more money than me! | 他比我有钱! |
[03:37] | [whimpers] Oh, God! | 我的天啊! |
[03:39] | [screeches] | |
[03:43] | [motorcycle revs] | |
[03:51] | [motorcycle revs] | |
[03:55] | Guess what just got delivered. | 你猜猜刚刚什么东西送到了 |
[03:58] | Your midlife crisis, 30 years late? | 你迟到了30年的中年危机? |
[04:01] | Hey, man, this is what you wanted! | 嘿 伙计 这不就是你想要的吗? |
[04:04] | I do my thing, you do your thing. | 我做我的事 你做你的事 |
[04:07] | You buy a theater, I buy a new ride. | 你买了个剧院 我买了辆新车 |
[04:11] | [engine revs] | |
[04:12] | Is this what we’re doing now? Revenge purchases? | 你现在要跟我玩这个吗? 报复式买买买? |
[04:16] | Yep. I did have to sacrifice our honeymoon money. | 没错 我确实不得不花掉我们度蜜月的钱 |
[04:21] | But that’s the kind of guy I am now, bad to the bone! | 但现在我就是这样的人 坏到骨子里! |
[04:26] | -[engine revs] -Okay, but don’t be surprised | 好吧 如果明天 |
[04:29] | if you see an ice cream machine in the cupboard tomorrow! | 你看到橱柜里有个冰淇淋机 不要感到惊讶! |
[04:33] | Yeah, load up! | 好啊 把家里都塞满东西吧! |
[04:36] | Put yourself in an early grave! | 最好也早点把自己塞进坟墓里! |
[04:40] | Oh, wait. You don’t have one. | 等等 你已经没有墓地了 |
[04:43] | -Nailed him. -[engine revs] | 打败他了 |
[04:46] | What’s a name that makes you think “sexy” but also “non-toxic”? | 什么名字让你觉得性感但又无毒呢? |
[04:51] | [Brianna] Hmm. | |
[04:52] | Cherry blossom? | 樱花? |
[04:53] | -Peony? -[Brianna] Mm-mm. | 牡丹? |
[04:55] | Armie Hammer? | 艾米汉莫? 巴里从他边远地区的情感之旅回来了 |
[04:58] | Uh, Barry is back from his backwoods emotional journey, | |
[05:01] | and he is ready to punish you with his feelings. | 而且他准备好对你进行情感惩罚了 |
[05:05] | Okay, that’s my cue. Good luck. | 好的 我该走了 祝你好运 |
[05:08] | Why? There’s not gonna be a fight. | 为什么? 我们不会吵架的 |
[05:10] | As soon as I tell him I turned down the job, | 我一告诉他我拒绝了那份工作 |
[05:12] | he’ll be back to being my beautiful beta Barry. | 他就会变回之前可爱温柔的巴里 |
[05:16] | [Brianna gasps] | |
[05:18] | There’s my little Eat Pray Lover. | 我追求精神慰藉的爱人回来了 |
[05:22] | How was Temecula? | 特曼库拉之旅如何? |
[05:23] | Can we have the room, please? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗? |
[05:28] | -[Adam clears throat] -Yeah. | 好 |
[05:30] | Okay. Before you say anything, | 好吧 在你开口之前 |
[05:32] | you should know that I turned down the San Francisco job | 我要告诉你我拒绝了旧金山的工作 |
[05:36] | because I consider you… | 因为我认为… |
[05:39] | above all things. | 你最重要 |
[05:41] | I think you should take the job. | 我觉得你应该接受那份工作 |
[05:43] | I mean, you’d be– you’d be great at it. [chuckles] | 你会做得很好的 |
[05:46] | This feels like a trap. | 我感觉你在设置陷阱 |
[05:48] | No, no, no. It’s-It’s not. It’s not a trap. | 不 不是 这不是陷阱 |
[05:50] | I… [inhales] | 我… 我从旅行中明白了一些事 |
[05:51] | [exhales] Look, I realized something from my journaling. | |
[05:56] | [exhales] | |
[05:57] | This is all my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 谢天谢地 |
[05:58] | Oh, thank God. | |
[06:03] | Wait. Was that a decoy trap, and this is the real trap? | 等等 刚才只是个诱饵 现在才是来真的? |
[06:06] | You’ve always been completely clear with me. | 你一直都跟我说得很明白 |
[06:08] | You don’t want any kind of commitment. | 你不想要任何永久的承诺 |
[06:09] | I never said “any.” We bought a mattress together. | 我从未说过“任何” 我们一起买了一个床垫 |
[06:12] | That has a seven-year guarantee. | 它有七年的质保期 |
[06:13] | I think I need more than a mattress. | 我想我要的不止是一个床垫 |
[06:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | We can get a memory foam topper. | 我们可以买个记忆棉床垫 |
[06:20] | I don’t think we… | 我觉得我们… |
[06:25] | can be “we” anymore. | 不能再是“我们”了 |
[06:28] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗? |
[06:31] | I think it’s best for both of us in the long run. | 我觉得从长远看 这样对我们俩都是最好的 |
[06:33] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[06:36] | And don’t I have a say in this? | 这事我就没有发言权吗? |
[06:39] | You’ve had your say. | 你已经发过言了 |
[06:43] | I just haven’t been listening. | 只是我一直没听进去 |
[06:46] | [Barry exhales] | |
[06:50] | I better go before one of us cries. [chuckles] | 我最好还是走吧 免得谁会哭 |
[06:54] | [Barry exhales] | |
[07:00] | [sighs] | |
[07:02] | Who am I kidding? It’s gonna be me. | 我在骗谁呢?哭的人一定是我 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:15] | [indistinct restaurant chatter] | |
[07:17] | You know, people have shells, too. | 其实 人类也有壳 |
[07:22] | Only ours are on the inside. | 只是我们的壳在身体里面 |
[07:25] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也在想完全一样的问题 |
[07:28] | I mean, it would be nice to have an outer shell sometimes. | 有时候有个外壳挺好的 |
[07:32] | But I guess that’s what raincoats are for. | 但我想这就是雨衣的用途吧 |
[07:34] | This is unbelievable! | 真是难以置信! |
[07:36] | It’s like we have one mind, but two accents. | 虽然我们口音不同 但想法却完全一致 |
[07:39] | [laughs] | |
[07:40] | I’m paying for dinner, JM. | 琼玛格丽特 这顿我请 |
[07:42] | No, no, no, you pay. I insist. | 不 你请 我坚持 |
[07:45] | [both laughing] | |
[07:53] | Oh, no. I forgot my purse. | 哎呀 我忘了拿钱包 |
[07:55] | Oh, dear. | 哎呀 |
[07:58] | You forgot mine, too. | 你也忘了拿我的 |
[08:00] | Uh-oh. | |
[08:01] | Frankie, I think we’re at that point in our misadventures | 弗兰基 我想我们 又遇到了通常会打电话 |
[08:05] | where we usually call Grace to save us. | 向格蕾丝求援的不幸时刻 |
[08:07] | Well, that’s not happening, because I’m not speaking to her. | 不可能的 我不会和她说话的 |
[08:12] | Oh. | |
[08:13] | And I left my phone at home. | 我把手机落家里了 好极了 |
[08:15] | [scoffs] Great. | |
[08:18] | And you left mine, too. | 你把我的手机也落家里了 |
[08:20] | [both laughing] | |
[08:23] | Well, no worries. We’ll just borrow one and call somebody else. | 不用担心 我们借个手机 打给别人 我谁的手机号码也记不得了 |
[08:28] | Oh, I-I can’t remember anyone’s number anymore. | |
[08:32] | Except my lawyer’s. | 除了我律师的… |
[08:33] | Uh, 1-800-ACCIDENTES. | 1-800-事故 |
[08:37] | It’s okay, I just need to flip through my mental Rolodex. | 没关系 我只需要快速翻一下脑子里的名片盒 |
[08:41] | Nope. | 不行 |
[08:42] | Nope. | |
[08:43] | 911, she moved… | 那个朋友搬家了 |
[08:47] | [exhales] | |
[08:48] | Damn it. I got nothing. | 可恶 我一个也想不起来 |
[08:50] | Not a single number you can recall? | 你一个号码也想不起来吗? |
[08:53] | [exhales] | |
[08:55] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[08:56] | God, I can’t believe I betrayed my best friend for nothing. | 天哪 真不敢相信我无缘无故地 背叛了自己最好的朋友 |
[09:01] | Well, it wasn’t for nothing. | 也不是无缘无故 |
[09:02] | I asked you to do something as my wife, and you did it, | 我让你做一件身为我妻子该做的事 然后你做了 |
[09:05] | which I appreciate. | 我很感激你这么做 |
[09:06] | -That’s not the point! -Well, it is to me. | 这不是重点! 但对我来说是 |
[09:08] | It was all because of a pissing contest. | 这一切都是因为一场幼稚的比赛 |
[09:10] | I get it. You’re not happy. | 我明白 你不开心 |
[09:12] | But you’re also a businesswoman. Deals come and go. | 但你也是个商人 这次不成功 还有下次嘛 |
[09:15] | You don’t get emotionally involved. | 不能感情用事 说得好像你没有因为 那个破篮球队感情用事 |
[09:16] | Oh, like you didn’t with that stupid basketball team? | |
[09:20] | What are you getting so upset for? This is just a crazy Frankie invention | 你干嘛这么生气? 这只是弗兰基的一个疯狂发明 |
[09:24] | so she could reach her Fig Newtons in the bathroom. | 好让她能够到卫生间的无花果酥 |
[09:29] | It was for me. | 这个发明是为了我 |
[09:30] | You wanted Fig Newtons in the bathroom? | 你想够卫生间里的无花果酥? |
[09:32] | No! | 不是! |
[09:36] | Frankie invented the Rise Up because I got… | 弗兰基发明升起马桶是因为我… |
[09:40] | stuck on our toilet. | 被困在了我们的马桶上 |
[09:43] | -What? When did this happen? -When I first moved in. | 什么?什么时候的事? 我刚搬来的时候 |
[09:45] | And I’m just hearing about this now? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么现在才告诉我? 为什么不早点说? |
[09:48] | Because it was humiliating. | 因为这很丢脸 |
[09:49] | Oh, so what? I’m your husband. | 那又怎样?我是你丈夫 |
[09:51] | If you’d told me, | 如果你告诉了我 我会立马把它扔掉 |
[09:52] | -I would’ve gotten rid of it immediately. -[scoffs] | |
[09:55] | Like you got rid of that couch you know I can barely get off of? | 说得好像你已经把那个 你明知道我起不来的沙发扔掉了一样 |
[09:58] | [cell phone rings] | |
[10:00] | Let me guess. Frankie? | 让我猜猜 弗兰基打来的? |
[10:01] | I wish. It’s a number I don’t recognize. | 我倒是希望是她 是个未知号码 |
[10:04] | Hello? Yeah– Oh. | 喂? 对… |
[10:07] | Joan-Margaret. Yeah. | 琼玛格丽特 嗯 |
[10:10] | Uh-huh. | |
[10:11] | Is Frankie with you? | 弗兰基和你在一起吗? |
[10:13] | Oh, I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[10:15] | So you’re just gonna go to her? | 所以你现在就这么去找她? |
[10:17] | In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re in the middle of a conversation. | 提醒你一下 我们还没聊完呢 |
[10:20] | I’d call it a fight. | 我更觉得是吵架 |
[10:22] | That’s why I’m slamming the door. | 所以我要摔门而去 |
[10:25] | [door slams] | |
[10:34] | What’s this about? | 什么事? |
[10:35] | The board thought you deserved to be honored… | 董事会认为你应该受到表彰… |
[10:37] | [rumbling and clattering] | |
[10:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼声音? |
[10:41] | The toilet Grace and Frankie gave us. | 格蕾丝和弗兰基给我们的马桶 |
[10:43] | It doesn’t even rise up anymore. | 现在都升不起来了 |
[10:45] | I had to get off the toilet all by myself. | 我不得不靠自己从马桶上站起来 |
[10:48] | You were saying? | 你刚想说什么? |
[10:50] | Right. | 对 |
[10:51] | The board thought you deserved to be honored | 董事会认为你应该受到表彰 |
[10:54] | for your incredible contribution to the New Lear Theater. [gasps] | 因为你对新李尔王剧院 做出了巨大的贡献 (罗伯汉森小卖部) |
[10:59] | “The Rob Hanson Concession Stand”? Is that supposed to be me? | “罗伯汉森小卖部”? 你确定是颁发给我的吗? |
[11:03] | My name is Robert. | 我的名字是罗伯特 |
[11:04] | You pay by the letter, Rob. | 你就是用罗伯这个名捐款的 |
[11:07] | So 20 grand got me a concession stand where we only sell coffee and water? | 这么说 两万块让我得到了一个 我们只能卖咖啡和水的小卖部? |
[11:12] | Oh, we’re not selling coffee this season. | 我们这一季不卖咖啡 |
[11:13] | Great. I ruined my marriage, and I can’t even get three extra letters? | 好极了 我毁了自己的婚姻 我甚至不能得到一个完整的名字? |
[11:17] | [door opens] | |
[11:18] | [whispers] Get that thing out of here, now. | 快把那东西拿出去 |
[11:21] | -What’s that? -What’s what? | -那是什么? -什么是什么? |
[11:24] | The thing you just flipped around when I walked in here. | 我一走进来 你们就翻过去的那个东西 |
[11:29] | It’s a plaque that we’re putting up at the theater to honor– | 这是一块我们要挂在剧院的牌匾 以表彰… |
[11:33] | Us. | 我们 |
[11:35] | For giving scholarships to theater-deprived youth. [chuckles] | 表彰我们为没钱学戏剧的年轻人 提供奖学金 好吧 |
[11:39] | Oh, well… | |
[11:42] | if we’re being honored, I’d like to see it then. | 如果这是对我们的表彰 那我很想看一看 谦逊一点嘛! |
[11:45] | [scoffs] Show some humility, man! | |
[11:51] | Is this what we got for our money? | 我们捐出去的钱就换来了这个? |
[11:54] | You know what? | 听好了 我要骑上我的摩托车 |
[11:56] | -Ooh. -I’m hopping on my hog, | |
[11:59] | and I’m just gonna go, man. | 离开这里 |
[12:02] | Just me, the lonely highway, | 只有我、孤独的公路 |
[12:05] | and Miss Janis Ian, | 和珍妮丝艾恩小姐 |
[12:07] | who I can hear with my wildly expensive Bluetooth helmet! | 我可以用我超贵的蓝牙头盔 听她的歌! |
[12:20] | Good to see you boys are back to normal. | 真高兴看到你们俩恢复正常了 把那块该死的牌匾给我 |
[12:22] | -[motorcycle engine turns over] -Give me my damn plaque. | |
[12:25] | You could be a little more grateful. | 你应该有点感激之情 |
[12:27] | It could have just said “Consesh Stand.” | 本来只会印上“小买部”的 |
[12:30] | -[crash] -[Sol cries out] | |
[12:32] | Sol? | 索尔? |
[12:36] | Sol! | 索尔! |
[12:40] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[12:41] | She’s got some giddyup. | 这车还挺有脾气 我不会和你说话的 |
[12:51] | Oh, I’m not talking to you. | |
[12:53] | Frankie, I’m here to pay your check and get you out of here. | 弗兰基 我是来给你们付账单 解救你们的 |
[12:56] | I’d rather wash dishes. | 我宁愿给他们刷盘子 |
[12:58] | It turns out they don’t pay their dishwashers enough to eat here. | 结果发现他们付给洗碗工的工资 都不够在这里吃顿饭 |
[13:01] | There goes the middle class. | 这就是中产阶级 |
[13:03] | -Can I please get a credit card? -Absolutely. | -现在你们可以结账了吗? -当然了 |
[13:06] | -Thank you. -But only after she listens to me. | -谢谢 -但只能在她听我把话说完之后 |
[13:08] | God, have any of you ever dined out before? | 天哪 你们之前出来吃过饭吗? |
[13:10] | It’s really simple. You eat, you pay. | 很简单的 吃完付钱 |
[13:12] | Oh, bloody hell, I’m not going down for this. | 老天 我可不想掺和进来 |
[13:15] | You two work it out. | 你们俩自己解决吧 |
[13:17] | [scoffs] | |
[13:18] | I’d like a vodka martini, very dry, extra olives. | 我点一杯伏特加马提尼 多加点苦艾酒和橄榄 |
[13:21] | We only serve wine and beer. | 我们只提供红酒和啤酒 |
[13:23] | Then bring me a glass and a shrimp cocktail, hold the shrimp. | 那就给我拿个杯子 和一份鸡尾酒虾 虾就别放了 |
[13:27] | I will DIY a Bloody Mary. | 我自己做一杯血腥玛丽 |
[13:31] | Can you just pay so I can get out of here? | 你可以直接付钱 让我离开这里吗? |
[13:34] | Frankie… | 弗兰基… |
[13:37] | I am truly sorry for what happened on Shark Tank. | 对于我在《创智赢家》上的表现 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:41] | So tell me why you couldn’t be straight with me about the Cuban thing. | 那你告诉我 你为什么要一直瞒着我库班的事 |
[13:44] | Have you met me? | 你才刚刚认识我吗? |
[13:47] | I avoid all hard conversations. | 我倾向于避免所有令人头疼的交谈 |
[13:49] | It’s… It’s why I carry hard liquor. | 所以…我才带着烈酒 |
[13:52] | It’s bad enough you did it, | 你那么做已经够糟了 |
[13:53] | but then you made it worse by not having the guts to tell me. | 但后来更糟的是 你没有勇气告诉我真相 |
[13:56] | Well, what do you want me to say? [stutters] That I regret it? Because I do. | 你想让我说什么?说我很后悔? 因为我真的很后悔 |
[14:00] | That it was stupid? It was. | 说我那么做很蠢?真的很蠢 |
[14:02] | That even when I was doing it, it didn’t feel like me? It didn’t. | 说就连我那么做的时候 我都觉得 那不是自己的风格?的确不是 |
[14:06] | Then why in the hell did you do it? | 那你到底为什么要那么做? |
[14:08] | Because it’s what a good wife does! | 因为好妻子都会那么做! |
[14:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:13] | [exhales] What did I just say? | 我刚说了什么? |
[14:15] | “That’s what a good wife does.” | “好妻子都会那么做” |
[14:16] | Yeah, I know what I said. I’m just horrified that I said it. | 我知道我刚才说了什么 我只是被自己说的话吓坏了 |
[14:24] | I couldn’t find the breakup kit, so I brought the PMS kit instead. Okay? | 我找不到分手套装 就把经前综合征套装拿来了 好吗? |
[14:29] | Yeah. [clears throat] | 好 |
[14:31] | Why doesn’t Barry understand what I gave up for him? | 巴里为什么不明白 我为他做出的牺牲呢? |
[14:35] | I mean, Taneth offered me a dream job. | 坦尼斯向我提供了一份完美的工作 |
[14:37] | Now I’m gonna have to report to some stupid supervisor in San Francisco. | 现在我不得不向旧金山的 某个白痴上司汇报工作 |
[14:42] | Doesn’t he understand how I feel about supervisors? | 他不知道我对上司是什么感受吗? |
[14:45] | And what did he really give up for me, anyway? | 而他为我真正放弃过什么? |
[14:49] | Marriage and kids. | 婚姻和孩子 |
[14:51] | -Cuddling and foreplay. -Yeah. | -拥抱和前戏 -是啊 |
[14:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:56] | I just thought we’d both made peace with his compromises. | 我还以为他做出这些妥协后 我们相安无事了 |
[15:02] | What’s taking so long with that fucking Toblerone? | 你掏个该死的三角巧克力 怎么这么久? |
[15:08] | I know this is awful. Okay? | 我知道这种感觉很糟糕 好吗? |
[15:11] | But does any part of you think that maybe Barry is right? | 但你有没有觉得也许巴里是对的呢? |
[15:15] | [Brianna exhales] | |
[15:16] | I mean, you two really do want different things. | 你们两个有着不同的追求 |
[15:19] | [exhales] | |
[15:20] | Oh, my gosh, this is really happening. | 天哪 这事真的发生了 |
[15:24] | Okay. I need a Toblerone. | 好了 我需要一块三角巧克力 |
[15:25] | No. You don’t get PMS chocolate for letting this happen. | 不行 你不能因为任由此事发展 而得到经前综合征安慰巧克力 |
[15:29] | -Why not? -Okay. | 为什么不行? 好吧 |
[15:31] | [clears throat] | |
[15:33] | I’m your real sister here, okay? In feelings. | 我是你真正的姐妹 知道吗? 我是指情感方面的 |
[15:38] | And we don’t show them to people, | 我们不会轻易示人 |
[15:39] | because then they’d know you’re really a softy. | 因为人们就会知道你很软弱 |
[15:43] | And so am I. | 我也是这样 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Being a heartless slut is just a role I play. | 真的 当个无情的婊子 只是我扮演的角色 |
[15:48] | I have to say, you play it really well. | 我不得不说 你演得真好 |
[15:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:51] | But the truth is I’d rather be snuggling up with my boyfriend, | 但事实上 我宁愿和我男友依偎在一起 |
[15:55] | watching Hallmark movies about ladies who marry Santa. | 观看贺曼频道上 讲述圣诞老人之妻的电影 |
[15:57] | Have you ever seen Loving Mrs. Kringle? | 你看过《深情的圣诞婆婆》吗? |
[16:00] | -Own it. With extras. -[gasps] | 我有影碟 带花絮的 |
[16:02] | It has extras? | 还有花絮? |
[16:03] | Hi. How does Santa help me? | 嘿 圣诞老人如何能帮到我呢? |
[16:06] | Is he gonna bring me a Barry who doesn’t want to get married or a Brianna who does? | 他会给我带来一个不想结婚的巴里 还是想结婚的布丽安娜? |
[16:12] | [Brianna exhales] | |
[16:13] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[16:15] | You find a third option. | 你找到第三种选择 就像圣诞老人 在《吼吼神圣婚姻》中那样 |
[16:17] | [gasps] Like Santa did in Ho Ho Holy Matrimony. | |
[16:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:21] | That reference means nothing to me. | 我根本不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:23] | Oh. | |
[16:24] | It’s okay. You would need a magical cookie oven anyway. | 没关系 反正你也得 有一个神奇饼干烤箱 |
[16:29] | -Yeah. -So… | -对 -所以… |
[16:31] | When you married Nick, I knew things were gonna change between us, | 你嫁给尼克时 我就知道我们之间的关系会改变 |
[16:35] | but I never thought you were gonna change. | 但我从未想到你会改变 |
[16:37] | Just like I did when I was married to Robert. | 就像我嫁给罗伯特时那样 |
[16:39] | Hmm. | |
[16:42] | I really thought it would be different with Nick, | 我真的以为和尼克在一起 情况会不一样… |
[16:46] | but I lost me again. | 但我又迷失了自己 |
[16:49] | You know, the real me, the me I am with you. | 那个真正的我 和你在一起时的我 |
[16:52] | -I like that you. -Yeah, me too. | -我喜欢那个你 -对 我也喜欢那个我 |
[16:55] | [exhales] | |
[16:57] | And no matter how sweet Nick is, | 不管尼克有多好 |
[16:59] | you’re always gonna be the first person I want to call. | 你永远都会是我第一个想打给的人 |
[17:03] | You’re my first person, too. | 你也是我第一个想打给的人 |
[17:06] | In fact, the only number I know by heart is yours. | 其实 我唯一能记住的号码就是你的 |
[17:10] | [exhales] | |
[17:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:13] | -[Grace] Oh, God. -What? | -天啊 -怎么了? |
[17:19] | I’m starting to wonder if I ever should have married Nick. | 我开始怀疑自己是否应该和尼克结婚 |
[17:23] | What kind of scam are you ladies running? Your card was declined. | 你们两个女人在搞什么骗局? 你的卡不能用 |
[17:28] | What? It can’t be. | 什么?不可能的 |
[17:30] | Well, here, try this. | 给 你试试这张 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:38] | I don’t know what kind of scam you’re running either, | 我也不知道你在搞什么骗局 |
[17:41] | but if you need it, I’ve got access to a “wet floor” sign. | 但如果你需要的话 我会假装摔倒 这样我们就不用付钱了 |
[17:44] | [both laugh] | |
[17:48] | So, it turns out I’m not a Son of Anarchy. | 原来我不是混乱之子 嗯 但好消息是有个叫罗伯汉森的人 |
[17:51] | [chuckles] Yes, but the good news is someone named Rob Hanson | |
[17:55] | has a concession stand named after him. | 有个以他的名字命名的小卖部 |
[17:57] | I can’t believe I bought that stupid thing. | 真不敢相信我买了那个蠢东西 |
[18:01] | I thought surviving cancer was supposed to make you savor every moment | 我以为战胜癌症会让人享受每一刻 |
[18:06] | and be less petty and wiser. | 少一些斤斤计较 多一些智慧 不知何故 你的癌症 都让我变得更蠢了 |
[18:10] | [exhales] And somehow, your cancer even managed to make me stupider. | |
[18:15] | What’s wrong with us, Rob? | 罗伯 我们俩是怎么了? |
[18:17] | [chuckles] | |
[18:18] | We forgot to savor every moment with each other. | 我们忘了享受彼此在一起的每一刻 |
[18:23] | I can’t believe I blew all of our honeymoon money. | 真不敢相信 我把我们度蜜月的钱全花了 |
[18:29] | I really wanted to go on that cruise with you. | 我真的想和你一起游轮旅行 |
[18:32] | Ah, we don’t need that boat. We can still have a honeymoon. | 也不一定非得游轮旅行嘛 我们还是能度蜜月的 |
[18:35] | -How? -Right here. In our beautiful home. | -怎么度? -就在这里 就在我们美丽的家 |
[18:38] | We’ll shut everything off. We’ll tell everyone we’ve left town. | 我们排除一切干扰 告诉大家我们出门了 |
[18:41] | We’ll order every meal in. | 我们每顿饭都叫外卖 |
[18:43] | [rumbling and clattering] | |
[18:48] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:49] | [exhales] I lost it. | 我忘了要说什么了 |
[18:52] | Anyway, let’s stay home. | 总之 我们就待在家里 |
[18:54] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[18:56] | [Robert chuckles] | |
[19:02] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕! |
[19:03] | I knew they should have stuck to vibrators. | 我就知道她们应该坚持做震动棒 天啊! |
[19:06] | Oh, jeez! | |
[19:08] | [“You’ll Lose A Good Thing” by Barbara Lynn plays] | |
[19:23] | What’s going on? Adam said you got attacked by a squirrel? | 怎么回事?亚当说你被松鼠袭击了? |
[19:26] | Yeah, a squirrel named “I Want You Back.” | 对 一只叫“我想要你回来”的松鼠 听着 我真的不… |
[19:30] | [exhales] Look, I really don’t– | |
[19:32] | Please just let me say what I need to say. | 请让我说完我需要说的话 |
[19:34] | I don’t want to lose you, so here’s what I’m willing to do: | 我不想失去你 所以我愿意这么做: |
[19:38] | We combine finances like you always wanted. | 像你一直希望的 我们开个共同账户 |
[19:40] | I give you another shelf in the closet, and you can eat my leftovers | 柜子里的空间我再给你一层 我们点埃塞俄比亚菜 |
[19:43] | when we order Ethiopian, ramen, and Mexican. | 拉面、墨西哥菜时 你可以吃我的剩菜 |
[19:50] | Look, you know I hate thinking about the future. | 你知道我讨厌考虑未来 |
[19:52] | But the only thing I hate more is thinking about a future without you in it. | 但我唯一更讨厌的事是 考虑一个没有你的未来 |
[19:58] | [inhales] | |
[20:00] | So… [exhales] | 所以… |
[20:04] | [sighs] | |
[20:10] | [gasps] | |
[20:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:13] | I don’t understand. Are you– Are you proposing to me? | 我不明白 你是要…向我求婚吗? |
[20:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:18] | And no. | 也不是 |
[20:19] | Uh… | |
[20:21] | So I’m proposing that we get engaged and stay that way. | 我提议我们订婚并保持这种状态 |
[20:27] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[20:30] | I love you. I know this is less than you want, | 我爱你 我知道这样不及你想要的 |
[20:33] | but it’s so much more than I thought I could ever give anyone. | 但我从未想过自己会给 某个人做出这么大的承诺 |
[20:39] | [exhales] | |
[20:41] | Is it enough for you? | 这样对你来说够吗? |
[20:53] | Yes. | 够 |
[20:54] | I would love to spend the rest of my life… | 我愿意余生… |
[20:58] | engaged to you. | 与你一直处于订婚状态 我就知道自己今天会哭的 |
[21:05] | [chuckles] | |
[21:06] | [soft sob] I knew I was gonna cry today. [chuckles] | |
[21:14] | What am I gonna tell Nick? | 我该怎么告诉尼克呢? |
[21:16] | You know, I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[21:19] | I just want things to go back to the way they were with us. | 我只希望一切回到之前的样子 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna be honest. | 我得说实话 |
[21:24] | It’s going to be a very hard conversation. | 你们的对话会很不痛快 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:28] | So I think you should fake your own death. | 所以我想你应该假装自己死了 弗兰基 |
[21:30] | Oh, Frankie. | |
[21:32] | You’re right. Fake his death. | 你说得对 假装他死了 |
[21:34] | That’s never been done. | 从来没有人这么做过 这里面肯定有虾 |
[21:36] | Oh, there’s definitely shrimp in this. | |
[21:40] | I got your text about not being able to pay. | 我收到了你无法结账的短信 |
[21:43] | I understand the crab is market price, | 我知道螃蟹是按时价卖 |
[21:46] | but you are married to a billionaire. | 但你可是嫁给了一位亿万富翁 |
[21:48] | For some reason, none of my cards are working. | 不知为何 我的卡都不能用了 |
[21:51] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[21:53] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[21:54] | It’s not like anything important was going on in my life, | 我的生活中 好像没有什么重要的事情发生 |
[21:57] | except I was proposing to Barry. | 除了我向巴里求婚了 |
[22:00] | You what? | 你什么? |
[22:01] | You’re getting married? | 你们要结婚了? |
[22:03] | Even better. We’re never getting married. | 比结婚更好 我们永远不会结婚 |
[22:06] | -What? -I know. | -什么? -我知道 |
[22:08] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这样是不是很完美? |
[22:10] | We’re just gonna be engaged forever. | 我们会永远处于订婚状态 |
[22:13] | Genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[22:14] | And Barry’s okay with this? | 巴里对此没意见? |
[22:16] | Please. He’s already on the phone with his mom. | 拜托 他已经在和他妈妈通电话了 |
[22:19] | Oh, she must be so confused for you both. | 她一定搞不懂你们俩 |
[22:22] | I had to come up with something. | 我也是被逼无奈想出的办法 |
[22:24] | I know it’s unconventional, but it works for us. | 我知道这个办法不合常规 但对我们俩都管用 |
[22:27] | That’s what you need to do. | 你也需要这么做 |
[22:29] | Get engaged to Barry? | 跟巴里订婚? |
[22:30] | No, come up with something unconventional for you and Nick. | 不 为你和尼克 想出一个非常规的办法 嗨 |
[22:35] | Please tell me you’ve either come to pay the check or kill me. | 请告诉我你要么是来结账的 要么是来杀我的 |
[22:38] | I don’t care anymore. | 反正我也不在乎了 |
[22:39] | -So I just got engaged today. -Okay. | -我今天刚刚订婚 -好吧 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 我不知道这样 是否能让我享受特别折扣什么的 |
[22:44] | Um, so I don’t know if that entitles me to a special discount or anything. | |
[22:48] | I know some places do stuff like that. | 我知道有些餐厅会这么做 |
[22:51] | It’s classy. | 那么做很有风度 |
[22:52] | Yeah, because that’s what we’re known for here at The Crab Barrel. | 嗯 因为这正是 我们螃蟹桶餐厅的特色 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I understand. | 对 我明白 |
[23:02] | Oh, she’s home. | 她回来了 |
[23:03] | -Hey. | -Hey. 嘿 嘿 |
[23:05] | Thank God you’re back. | 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I’m sorry I left like that. | 嗯 我很抱歉当时那样子离开了 |
[23:08] | I was being stupid. | 我真是太傻了 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry I keep making Frankie an issue. I… I know you love me. | 对不起 我一直拿弗兰基说事儿 我…知道你爱我 |
[23:15] | And I have absolutely no reason to be insecure. | 我完全不该有不安全感 |
[23:18] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[23:19] | Um… | |
[23:20] | Nick, it’s-it’s not all on you. | 尼克 这也不全是你的错 |
[23:22] | I should have told you about that day in the bathroom. | 我早该告诉你卫生间的事 |
[23:25] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白的 |
[23:27] | The longer you don’t tell someone something, | 你越迟迟不告诉别人一件事 就越难以开口 |
[23:29] | the harder it is to ever say. | |
[23:31] | And then when you tell them, | 然后当你告诉他们时 也许那已不是他们想听的了 |
[23:33] | it may not be exactly what they want to hear. | |
[23:36] | But if-if they can deal with it, | 但如果他们能处理好 |
[23:38] | then the relationship can maybe turn into a different kind of relationship. | 那他们的关系可能变得不一样 |
[23:44] | -Right. You can’t fear change. -Yeah. | 没错 你们不能害怕改变 |
[23:47] | The important thing is, no matter how crazy things get, | 重要的是 不管事情变得多么疯狂 |
[23:51] | -you get through them together. -[knocking on door] | 你们都会一起经历 |
[23:53] | -Who’s that? -It’s change. | 谁在敲门? 改变 |
[24:02] | -Oh, my God! -Mrs. Skolka, | -天哪! -斯科卡夫人 |
[24:03] | -I’m Agent Fenmore with the FBI. -What the hell? | -我是联邦调查局特工芬莫尔 -这是怎么回事? |
[24:06] | Nick Skolka, you’re under arrest. | 尼克斯科卡 你被捕了 |
[24:08] | Hi, Karin. | 嗨 卡琳 |
[24:10] | What…? What’s happening? | 这是…怎么回事? |
[24:12] | Remember how we were just talking about | 你还记得我们刚才说的话吗? |
[24:14] | the longer you don’t say something to someone, | 你越迟迟不告诉别人一件事 就越难以开口? |
[24:16] | the harder it is to say? | |
[24:18] | [whispers] Say what? | 说什么? |
[24:19] | Things like securities fraud and tax evasion. | 诸如证券欺诈和逃税之类的事情 |
[24:22] | Allegedly. Really, Karin? Handcuffs? | 只是谣传而已 卡琳 不是吧? 还要给我戴手铐? |
[24:26] | -Nick? -Call Miriam. She knows what to do. | -尼克? -你打给米莉亚姆 她知道怎么办 |
[24:29] | Could I have a second with my wife, please? | 我可以和我老婆说句话吗? |
[24:34] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我为此感到很抱歉 |
[24:37] | I swear, it’s all a misunderstanding, and it’s all gonna work out. | 我发誓 这都是误会 一切都会解决的 |
[24:40] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[24:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:46] | And Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[24:48] | sit on that couch you hate, | 坐在你讨厌的沙发上 |
[24:50] | and you might just figure out how to rise up. | 你也许会想出升起的办法 |
[24:53] | Well, what does that mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[24:55] | Don’t give up on me. | 不要放弃我 |
[24:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:11] | [Grace] I can’t believe I didn’t see this coming. | 真不敢相信我没料到这天的到来 |
[25:14] | The trip to the Caymans, | 开曼群岛之旅 |
[25:16] | selling off his art, the credit cards being declined. | 贱卖他的艺术品 信用卡被拒 |
[25:19] | And he did brag a lot about evading taxes. | 他还吹嘘了很多关于逃税的事 |
[25:22] | -Yeah, he really did, didn’t he? -Hmm. | 对 他真的那么做了 不是吗? |
[25:26] | What am I gonna do now, Frankie? | 弗兰基 我现在该怎么办? 这倒简单 我带你去我家 这个沙发是怎么回事? |
[25:27] | Oh, that’s the easy part. | |
[25:30] | -I’m taking you home. -Oh. | |
[25:32] | [scoffs] | |
[25:33] | [grunts] What is it with this couch? | |
[25:36] | Nick said something really weird before they took him away. | 尼克被带走之前 他说了很奇怪的话 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Was it, “You’ll never take me alive, you dirty copper”? | 好吧 他是不是说“你休想活捉我 你这卑鄙的警察”? |
[25:43] | No, because he isn’t Jimmy Cagney. | 没有 因为他不是詹姆斯卡格尼 |
[25:45] | He said, if I sat on this stupid couch long enough, | 他说如果我在这个破沙发上 坐得足够久 |
[25:48] | I’d figure out how to solve our… our Rise Up problem. | 我就会想出解决我们的… 升起马桶问题的办法 |
[25:53] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:55] | He said this couch? | 他说这个沙发? |
[25:57] | Well, it’s the only one here. | 这里只有这一个沙发 |
[25:59] | This very couch that you’ve hated since the day you moved in? | 从你搬进来起一直讨厌的这个沙发? |
[26:05] | Well, actually, I hated it before I moved in. | 其实 在我搬进来之前 我就讨厌它 |
[26:07] | The couch he mysteriously never got rid of? | 他一直莫名其妙没扔掉的沙发? |
[26:12] | I find that interesting, Grace. | 格蕾丝 我觉得这事很蹊跷 |
[26:15] | Very interesting. | 非常蹊跷 |
[26:17] | Is it possible this couch is uncomfortable for a reason? | 有没有可能 这个沙发不舒服是有原因的? |
[26:22] | Yeah. Poor Italian design. | 是啊 糟糕的意大利式设计 |
[26:26] | Step aside. | 你闪到一边 我都没办法从它上面起来 |
[26:27] | [scoffs] I can’t even get off it. | |
[26:29] | -[Frankie chuckles] -[Grace stammers] | |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. I can step aside. | 好 我可以闪到一边 |
[26:33] | God, Frankie. Why do you have a box cutter? | 天哪 弗兰基 你怎么有个开箱刀? |
[26:36] | I grabbed it this morning. I thought it was a pack of gum. | 我今天早上拿上的 我还以为是包口香糖 |
[26:40] | No, no, Frankie, don’t! | 不 弗兰基 不要! |
[26:41] | What? Stop! | 干嘛?住手! |
[26:43] | Frankie, what are you doing? Frankie, no! Stop it. | 弗兰基 你在做什么? 弗兰基 不要!快住手 |
[26:46] | I sure hope I’m right. | 真希望我没猜错 |
[26:48] | [Grace] God. | 天哪 |
[26:52] | [gasps] Oh! | |
[26:54] | -My God! -[laughs] | 我的天! |
[26:56] | I used to be excited when I found nickels in the couch. | 我以前在沙发里发现硬币都会很兴奋 |
[27:00] | [whispers] Frankie! | 弗兰基! |
[27:01] | [Frankie laughs] | |
[27:03] | Oh, my God. I think we’ve got our funding for the Rise Up! | 天哪 我想我们有 升起马桶所需的资金了! |
[27:08] | Thank you, Nick! | 谢谢你 尼克! |
[27:10] | I’m gonna go see what’s in the mattress. | 我要去看看床垫里面有什么 |
[27:11] | Yeah, no, Frankie! Stop. | 别 弗兰基!站住 |
[27:16] | [exhales] | |
[27:18] | Well, we’re definitely registering for a shit-ton of gifts. | 为了都收点礼物 我们也要登记 |
[27:21] | Can we do that if we know we’re never gonna get married? | 既然我们不会结婚 可以去登记吗? |
[27:23] | Well, we can if you want that nine-and-a-half quart | 如果你想要 那个九升的酷彩荷兰锅的话 当然可以了 |
[27:26] | Le Creuset Dutch oven in matte navy. | |
[27:28] | That’ll complete my set. [chuckles] | 那我就集齐了 过来 |
[27:30] | Come here. Mmm. | |
[27:34] | Well, look at you two canoodling on the couch. | 瞧瞧你们俩在沙发上搂搂抱抱 |
[27:36] | We’re engaged and registering, bitch! | 贱人 我们订婚了 还要登记了! |
[27:41] | I can’t believe I said that. Uh, forgive me? | 真不敢相信我说了这种话 你能原谅我吗? 看到你们两个如此幸福是件美好的事 |
[27:44] | Hmm. Well, seeing you guys so happy is a beautiful thing. | |
[27:50] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[27:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Crazy thing. I got a call from Taneth. | 告诉你们一件不可思议的事 坦尼斯给我打了电话 |
[27:57] | She called you? | 她给你打电话了? |
[27:58] | Yeah. We’ve actually talked a few times. | 是的 我们其实聊过几次了 |
[28:01] | Of course, she’s so upset you didn’t take the job. | 当然了 她因为你没接受那份工作很生气 |
[28:04] | Oh, man. Is she sulking? | 哎呀 她在生闷气吗? |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:09] | But I’ve been getting her to focus on other stuff. | 但我一直让她专注于其他事情 |
[28:11] | And she really appreciated it and, um… | 她对我非常感激 然后… |
[28:16] | offered me a job. | 给了我一份工作 |
[28:18] | That’s incredible! | 太不可思议了! |
[28:19] | The one she offered you in San Francisco, and I’m taking it. | 她提供给你的旧金山工作 我接受了 |
[28:21] | -Incredibly bad for everyone in this room. -Wait. | -对房间的每个人来说 这太糟糕了 -等等 |
[28:28] | You took my job? | 你抢了我的工作? |
[28:31] | And so now you’re my boss? | 这么说现在你是我的老板了? |
[28:34] | No. | 不…不是老板 |
[28:36] | No, no, no, no, no, not boss. | |
[28:38] | -Not boss at all. -Okay. | -根本不是 -好吧 |
[28:41] | Supervisor. | 是上司 |
[28:50] | [Grace] I feel so guilty. | 我感到很内疚 |
[28:51] | Why? Because you wanted to be back at the beach house with me so bad, | 为什么? 因为你太想和我一起回到海滨别墅 |
[28:56] | you manifested your husband’s arrest? | 暗中期待你丈夫被捕 没想到却应验了? |
[28:59] | [slight chuckle] No. | 不是 |
[29:01] | Because this is what I wanted. I… I just didn’t want it this way. | 因为这就是我想要的 我… 我只是不希望以这种方式得到 |
[29:05] | Oh, Grace, Nick is white-collar. | 格蕾丝 尼克是白领 |
[29:09] | In three years, he’ll probably be president. | 三年后 他很可能就成总统了 |
[29:11] | [both laugh] | |
[29:13] | In the meantime, let’s enjoy what we have. | 在此期间 我们好好享受现在吧 |
[29:16] | -It is good to be back. -Oh. | 能回来真好 |
[29:19] | [both chuckle] | |
[29:23] | Ah, hey, look. | 嘿 你看 |
[29:26] | What are you two jabronis doing here? | 你们两个废物在这儿干嘛呢? |
[29:30] | Funny story. | 说来很好笑 |
[29:32] | Our entire house flooded. | 我们整个房子都被淹了 -一点也不好笑 -出什么事了? |
[29:34] | -Oh, not funny “ha-ha.” -What happened? | |
[29:37] | What happened was your Rise Up exploded. | 你们的升起马桶爆炸了 |
[29:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:41] | But the best part is, our insurance says they won’t cover it. | 但最重要的是 我们的保险公司说他们不赔 |
[29:45] | But they did recommend going after the people who gave it to us. | 但他们建议我们起诉给我们马桶的人 |
[29:48] | -Oh, God. -And since I now own | -天哪 -既然我现在拥有 |
[29:51] | the most expensive concession stand in America, and he’s a hog man, | 美国最昂贵的小卖部 而他买了一辆大摩托车 |
[29:56] | we can’t even afford to stay in a hotel. | 我们都住不起酒店 |
[29:59] | We’ve got 50 grand in the freezer. | 我们冰箱里有五万块钱 |
[30:01] | Peel off a hundy, get yourself a motel for the night. | 你们去抽张一百的 然后去汽车旅馆过夜 我们的房子未来几个月 都会是建筑工地… |
[30:05] | Oh, our house is going to be a construction site for months. | |
[30:10] | Roomies. | 亲爱的室友 |
[30:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:14] | [“Golden Years” by David Bowie plays] | |
[30:22] | ♪ Golden years ♪ | |
[30:24] | ♪ Gold, whop, whop, whop ♪ | |
[30:29] | ♪ Golden years ♪ | |
[30:31] | ♪ Gold, whop, whop, whop ♪ | |
[30:35] | ♪ Golden years ♪ | |
[30:38] | ♪ Gold, whop, whop, whop ♪ | |
[30:40] | ♪ Don’t let me hear you say Life’s taking you nowhere ♪ | |
[30:44] | ♪ Angel ♪ | |
[30:47] | ♪ Come get up, my baby ♪ | |
[30:49] | ♪ Look at that sky, life’s begun ♪ | |
[30:51] | ♪ Nights are warm and the days are young ♪ | |
[30:55] | ♪ Come get up, my baby ♪ | |
[30:58] | ♪ There’s my baby, lost that’s all ♪ | |
[31:00] | ♪ Once I’m begging you Save her little soul ♪ | |
[31:04] | ♪ Gold, whop, whop, whop ♪ | |
[31:14] | [woman] Okay, good night! |