时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | You outdid yourself, Grace. | 你真是超水平发挥了 格蕾丝 |
[00:50] | That tofu parmigiana was spectacular. | 那道帕尔玛干酪豆腐太好吃了 |
[00:54] | -What is your secret? -Chicken. | -有什么秘诀吗? -鸡肉 |
[00:57] | Thank you for a wonderful dinner. | 感谢你做了美味的晚餐 |
[00:59] | After you saved us from the wrath of your insurance company, | 多亏你们 我们才免于被你们保险公司为难 |
[01:02] | it’s the least we could do. | 这点回报是应该的 |
[01:04] | I won’t feel guilty taking the last few bites. | 那最后几口我吃掉就不会觉得内疚咯 |
[01:07] | Oh, no, no, no, I was saving that for the cats. | 别吃…这是我留给猫咪的 |
[01:10] | -We don’t have cats. -We will if I leave this outside. | -我们没有猫咪 -如果把剩菜放到外面就会有了 |
[01:14] | Can I borrow your charger, Grace? | 我可以借用你的充电器吗?格蕾丝 |
[01:16] | Your phone is at 87%. | 你的手机有87%的电量 |
[01:18] | What’s wrong with my charger? | 我的充电器怎么了? |
[01:20] | My charger is your charger. | 我的充电器就是你的 索尔用完了 我能用吗? |
[01:22] | Oh. Can I use it after Sol’s done? | |
[01:24] | Incoming! | 借过! |
[01:28] | Well… | 好… |
[01:31] | I don’t wanna seem ungrateful, | 我不想显得忘恩负义 |
[01:33] | but don’t you think you should wash the casserole dish? | 但你不觉得你该洗一下这个炖锅吗? |
[01:36] | You always re-washed the dishes when I washed them, | 我每次洗完碗 你都会再洗一遍 |
[01:39] | so I figured I’d just skip that step. | 所以我干脆就跳过了这一步 |
[01:41] | Aren’t you gays supposed to be a tidy bunch? | 你们男同性恋不是应该很爱干净吗? |
[01:44] | When someone makes a thank-you meal, | 当有人做感谢餐的时候 |
[01:46] | it seems like the “thank you” should include cleaning up. | 似乎这份“感谢” 也应该包括收拾碗筷 |
[01:49] | We did clean up. This is a whole new shebang. | 我们都收拾过了啊 谁让你那么晚才吃完 |
[01:52] | Fine. I’ll wash it. | 好吧 我洗就是了 |
[01:54] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Just gonna let it soak. | 先泡一下 (一个月后) |
[02:11] | Oh, that motherfucker. | 那个混蛋 |
[02:14] | He slid another plate under the casserole dish. | 他还在炖锅下面偷放了一个盘子 -别让步 -就喷一下 |
[02:17] | -Be strong. -One squirt. | |
[02:20] | -Give me that. -No. That’s how it starts. | -就让我喷一下嘛 -不行 他就是这样被惯坏的 |
[02:23] | With just a squirt. | 都是从“喷一下”开始的 |
[02:24] | Before you know it, another squirt. | 不知不觉 又需要“喷一下”了 |
[02:26] | Then here a squirt, there a squirt, everywhere a squirt-squirt. | 这儿“喷一下” 那儿“喷一下” 到处“喷” |
[02:31] | -You sound like a dirty nursery rhyme. -Hmm. | 听起来像一首下流的儿歌 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God, Grace. Don’t panic. | 我的天啊 格蕾丝 我这么讲你别慌 |
[02:38] | But you’re old. Your roots are showing. | 你确实老了 白色发根都显出来了 |
[02:41] | Yeah, Frankie. | 是的 弗兰基 |
[02:42] | That’s what happens when you stop dyeing your hair. | 这就是停止染发的后果 |
[02:45] | How Frankie Bergstein of you. | 你可真弗兰基伯格斯丁啊 |
[02:47] | You are Grace Hanson, are you not? | 你还是格蕾丝汉森吧? |
[02:49] | That’s exactly the point. | 这正是问题所在 |
[02:51] | This is who I really am. | 这才是真正的我 |
[02:52] | Since when? | 从何时开始的? |
[02:54] | Since I stopped letting the color of my hair dictate how young or old I feel. | 从我不再让头发的颜色 决定我对于自我年龄的感觉时 |
[02:58] | So no more facelifts either? | 所以也不做面部提拉了? |
[03:01] | TBD. | 这个再说 |
[03:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:05] | My phone is at 4%. That inconsiderate Muppet unplugged it. | 我的手机只有4%的电量了 那个只顾自己的笨蛋拔了我的充电器 |
[03:11] | Let’s see if he washes that. | 看他洗不洗这个 |
[03:16] | -So where are you going? -To my happy place. | -你这是要去哪里? -去我的快乐之地 |
[03:19] | Prison. | 监狱 |
[03:20] | You are the only person I know who escapes into prison. | 你是我认识的唯一一个往监狱逃的人 |
[03:23] | I love prison. It’s totally changed my relationship with Nick. | 我爱监狱 监狱改变了我和尼克的关系 |
[03:27] | He’s always happy to see me, and if he starts to annoy me, | 他见到我总是很高兴 如果他开始惹我生气了 |
[03:29] | I just yell, “Guard!” and they whisk him away. | 我就喊“守卫!” 他们就把他带走了 |
[03:33] | I’m wondering, maybe that would work for Robert and Sol. | 我在想 不知这招对罗伯特和索尔有没有用 |
[03:36] | Guard! | 守卫! |
[03:40] | I know, Dad. | 我知道 爸 |
[03:41] | It sucks, Dad. | 很差劲 爸 |
[03:44] | Speak to you about it in 20 minutes when you call again, Dad. | 20分钟后你再打来 我再跟你说 |
[03:49] | Who you talking to? | 你和谁打电话呢? |
[03:51] | He calls at 20 and 40 past the hour to complain about my mother. | 上个小时他在20分和40分的时候 打过来抱怨我妈 |
[03:55] | Then she calls, and by the time she’s done, | 然后她打又过来 等她打完了 |
[03:57] | -it’s time for him to call. -You know, | -他又打过来了 -你知道 |
[03:59] | the doctor says less stress means less eczema. | 医生说压力越小 湿疹就越少 |
[04:02] | -You should stop answering your phone. -I know, I know. | -你别再接电话了 -我知道…我知道了 |
[04:07] | I know. | |
[04:09] | We’ll surprise them with a Wiffle Waffle brunch. | 我们为他们准备了一个 威夫华夫早午餐惊喜 |
[04:12] | Wiffle Waffle what? | 威夫华夫什么? |
[04:13] | Wiffle Waffle brunch is an ancient Bergstein-Hanson tradition | 威夫华夫早午餐 是伯格斯丁汉森家的古老传统 |
[04:16] | dating back to the late ’90s. | 可以追溯到1990年代末 |
[04:18] | Your family has more brunches than any family in history. | 你们家的早午餐比任何家庭都多 |
[04:21] | Wiffle Waffle brunch is no ordinary brunch. | 威夫华夫早午餐不是普通的早午餐 |
[04:23] | Everybody gets jacked up on syrup, they’ll remember how much | 每个人都会放很多糖浆 他们会记得 |
[04:26] | they love each other, all beefs get squashed, | 他们有多爱对方 所有的抱怨都被压制下去了 |
[04:28] | everybody stops calling Bud. | 他们就不再打电话给巴德了 |
[04:36] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[04:38] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[04:41] | It sucks, Mom. | 很差劲 妈 |
[04:43] | That last house. Ooh! | 我们去的最后那栋房子 |
[04:45] | That was the one. | 就是它了 |
[04:46] | Like the house from Up, right? | 很像《飞屋环游记》里面的房子吧? |
[04:48] | And that retro avocado kitchen and picket fence | 还有那个怀旧牛油果厨房 尖桩围栏 |
[04:52] | and yellow front door? | 还有黄色的前门? |
[04:55] | Yellow is for happy people. | 黄色是幸福之人用的 |
[04:57] | And two schools right in the neighborhood. | 附近还有两所学校 |
[04:59] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[05:01] | -Sex offenders. -Families. | -性侵犯者 -家人 |
[05:03] | Come on, Brianna. Look, I love that house. | 拜托 布丽安娜 听着 我喜欢那栋房子 |
[05:06] | You’ve been rejecting everything. | 你一直拒绝所有事情 |
[05:08] | -Are we seriously looking for a house? -Yes. | -我们有认真在找房子吗? -当然 |
[05:11] | I just don’t wanna live in a place where you have neighbors | 我只是不想住在有邻居 |
[05:15] | and sidewalks and mailmen and… | 有人行道、邮递员还有… |
[05:19] | neighbors. | 邻居的地方 |
[05:21] | Like a bunker? | 比如地堡? |
[05:22] | That sounds good, right? | 听起来还不错 对吧? |
[05:24] | No. | 并不是 |
[05:25] | I like talking to Fred. | 我喜欢和弗雷德聊天 |
[05:28] | -Who the hell is Fred? -He’s our mailman. | -谁是弗雷德? -他是我们的邮递员 |
[05:30] | -The guy in shorts and the safari hat? -Oh, God. | -那个穿短裤戴狩猎帽的家伙? -天啊 |
[05:33] | I don’t know how to explain this, | 我不知道如何解释这种事 |
[05:35] | but wherever we move to, our mail’s gonna be delivered by someone. | 但无论我们搬到哪里 我们的邮件都会有人来投递 |
[05:39] | So… | 所以… |
[05:40] | will you please go back to that house after brunch | 你能在早午餐后回到那栋房子 |
[05:43] | and give it another look? | 再看一看吗? |
[05:47] | -Fine. -Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[05:49] | If you tell Fred to put on some pants. | 那你必须告诉弗雷德穿上裤子 |
[05:55] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 怎么了?怎么回事? |
[05:58] | Where are all my Ray Donovans? | 我的《雷多诺万》呢? |
[06:01] | You were out of storage space, so I cleaned them up. | 你没有存储空间了 所以我就都清掉了了 |
[06:03] | You don’t do the cleaning up, that’s Ray’s job! | 你不能做清理工作 那是雷的工作! |
[06:07] | And stop eating my Abba-Zabas. | 还有别吃我的阿巴糖了 |
[06:09] | You have 8 million boxes. | 你家里这种糖推成山了 |
[06:10] | If you want some, put on a costume and see me October 31st. | 如果你想要 穿上戏服10月31日来找我 |
[06:16] | No, no, no! Stop that dog! | 天啊…拦住这条狗! 谁这么有力气啊? |
[06:19] | -Who’s my strong, little boy? | |
[06:21] | That’s my Jerry Garcia sneaker! | 这是我的杰里加西亚运动鞋! |
[06:24] | -Frankie, I’m back from the slammer. | 弗兰基 我从监狱回来了 |
[06:28] | Anhalten! | 松开! |
[06:29] | Stick your finger up his butt. His mouth will release! | 把你的手指放到它的屁股上 它就会松口了! |
[06:33] | What else might release is what I’m worried about. | 我担心可能有别的东西释放出来 |
[06:37] | Robert, why is your minor-league theater trinket where my ship should be? | 罗伯特 为什么你的小剧场饰品 在我的船应该在的地方? |
[06:41] | Grace, the Tappy is one of the theater’s most coveted awards. | 格蕾丝 塔皮奖 是舞台剧界最令人垂涎的一个奖项 |
[06:46] | -It’s a painted shoe. -You’re just jealous. | -就是一只上了漆的鞋 -你只是嫉妒而已 |
[06:48] | What have you ever won? | 你又赢过什么? |
[06:49] | This house. | 这栋房子 |
[06:51] | -Do something! -Does Carl want a treat? | -想想办法啊! -卡尔想吃零食吗? |
[06:53] | -Robert does. -Give him your shoe. | -罗伯特想 -把你的鞋给它 |
[06:55] | This should work. | 这应该有用 |
[06:56] | -These are my best Huaraches. -For God’s sake, let him have this. | -这些是我最好的皮条编织鞋 -看在老天爷的份上 给它吧 |
[07:00] | Grace, no! | 格蕾丝 不要! |
[07:02] | -Surprise! -Fetch! | -惊喜吧! -去拿! |
[07:03] | No! My Tappy! | 不!我的塔皮奖! |
[07:05] | -What’s that? -What the hell? | -这是什么? -怎么回事? |
[07:07] | Get back here! | 回来! |
[07:08] | Guys, what’s going on? | 各位 怎么回事? |
[07:10] | What are you doing here? | 你们来做什么? |
[07:12] | We brought brunch! | 我们带了早午餐! |
[07:13] | Leave it in the kitchen on your way out. | 放到厨房就走吧 |
[07:15] | Bud, okay, let’s listen to your mother. | 巴德 好 听你妈的吧 |
[07:17] | I listen to her complain all day. That’s why we’re here. | 我一整天都在听她抱怨 所以我们才过来了 |
[07:21] | Today is all about family. | 今天是家人相聚的日子 |
[07:23] | Hey, the butt thing worked! | 嘿 摸屁股有用! |
[07:30] | Would anyone mind if I wash this dish or make a call? | 有人介意我洗个盘子或打个电话吗? |
[07:34] | No. Mom told me not to let anyone touch that dish | 别动 妈告诉我 不要让任何人碰那个盘子 |
[07:37] | -or she’ll cast a spell on you. -She’s powerful too. | -否则她会对你施咒 -她确实强大 |
[07:40] | She turned me into a bitch. | 她把我变成了贱人 |
[07:41] | Since I’m the newcomer, what’s the oral history | 我是新来的 威夫华夫早午餐 |
[07:44] | -on a Wiffle Waffle brunch? -Good question. | -有什么历史故事吗? -问得好 |
[07:46] | -And thanks for caring. -Stop caring. | -感谢你的关心 -别关心了 |
[07:49] | The tradition started when we were kids. We’d, uh, have waffles together, | 这个传统开始于我们小时候 我们一起吃华夫饼 |
[07:53] | and then we’d all play wiffle ball on the beach. | 然后一起在沙滩上玩威浮球 |
[07:56] | But in the third inning of the first game, my mom accidentally hit their mom | 但在第一场比赛的第三局 我妈不小心用威浮球拍 |
[08:01] | over the head with the wiffle bat. | 打到了他们妈的头 |
[08:03] | -It was a disaster. -Far from it. | -那是一场灾难 -完全不是 |
[08:06] | The bat was light, and Mom’s turban was thick. | 球拍很轻 妈的头巾也很厚 |
[08:09] | So we’re not playing wiffle ball? | 我们不玩一下威浮球吗? |
[08:11] | No, Wiffle Waffle isn’t about the wiffle anymore, Barry. | 威夫华夫已经 和威浮球了没关系了 巴里 |
[08:14] | Why’d I bring my cleats? | 我为什么要带球鞋? |
[08:15] | The important thing is, you brought your enthusiasm. | 重要的是 你带来了你的热情 |
[08:19] | We’re gonna need it. | 我们会需要的 |
[08:20] | Because today is about being there for one another. | 因为今天是互相支持的日子 |
[08:25] | And everyone getting off my back. | 然后所有人就都不会再烦我了 |
[08:27] | I’m confused. Why did the families always have brunch if Grace and Frankie | 我不明白 为什么一家人总是在 格蕾丝和弗兰基无法忍受彼此的时候 |
[08:30] | -couldn’t stand each other? -The dads wanted us to be together | -就吃早午餐啊? -爸爸们希望我们每个月 |
[08:33] | at least one Sunday a month. So after waffles, | 至少有一个星期天能在一起 所以吃完华夫饼 |
[08:36] | they would go and work on their model airplanes. | 他们就可以去做模型飞机了 |
[08:38] | I didn’t know that. | 我之前不知道呢 |
[08:39] | -Did you ever work on it with them? -No. | -你和他们一起做过吗? -没有 |
[08:41] | In fact, I never even saw a model airplane. | 其实 我根本没见过什么模型飞机 |
[08:44] | They were boning. | 因为他们去上床了 |
[08:47] | Do I have to explain everything? | 我需要解释所有的事情吗? |
[08:51] | Are there even waffles? | 至少有华夫饼吃吧? |
[08:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:59] | -Hey, Dad. -There she is. | -嘿 爸 -她来了 |
[09:01] | My new favorite gal. | 我最近最喜欢的姑娘 |
[09:04] | With one of my sons. | 和我的一个儿子 |
[09:06] | Aw, your favorite son. | 你最喜欢的儿子 |
[09:08] | My favorite white son. | 我最爱的白儿子 |
[09:10] | Hey, Coyote. | 嘿 凯奥迪 |
[09:12] | Hey, Bud’s ex. | 嘿 巴德的前任 嘿 蕾哈娜 |
[09:13] | Oh. Hey, Rihanna. | |
[09:16] | Well done. | 不错 |
[09:18] | Game recognizes game. | 高手相遇恨晚 |
[09:20] | So tell me, tell me: Did you get the house? | 告诉我 快告诉我:你买了那栋房子吗? |
[09:22] | -What house? -Doesn’t matter. We lost it. | -什么房子? -不重要 我们没抢到 |
[09:25] | It was perfect. | 那间房子很完美 |
[09:27] | This little cottage with this cute stone walkway and this picket fence. | 那是一间小屋 有可爱的石头人行道和尖桩篱笆 |
[09:34] | -Sorry. I– -Better get him some tissues | -抱歉 我… -最好在他用华夫饼擦之前 |
[09:36] | -before he uses a waffle. -I think I used all the tissues | -给他拿纸巾 -我觉得我把所有纸巾 |
[09:39] | to clean my finger, but I’ll check. | 都用了擦手指了 但我还是去看看吧 |
[09:42] | Hey, so, bummer, big bums about the house. | 嘿 房子的事的确是太扫兴了 |
[09:46] | But you know what they say, when one door closes, a yellow door opens. | 但人们常说啊 当一扇门关上 黄色的门就会打开 |
[09:53] | I don’t think that’s the saying. | 我觉得好像这句话不是这么说的 |
[09:54] | No, she’s right. | 不 她是对的 |
[09:56] | -Just look. | 看一看 |
[09:59] | Wow, it’s adorable. | 哇 很可爱 |
[10:01] | -Are you guys making an offer? -I wish. | -你们议价了吗? -我倒想呢 |
[10:04] | -Barry hates it. -What? Why? | -巴里讨厌那里 -什么?为什么? |
[10:06] | -It’s like the house from Up. -That’s what I said. | -就像《飞屋环游记》里面的房子 -我就是这么说的 |
[10:09] | It even has a picket fence. | 它甚至还有尖桩栅栏 |
[10:11] | You know Barry. He hates fences. | 你知道巴里的 他讨厌栅栏 |
[10:14] | Anyhoo. | 总之 |
[10:15] | I’ll text you the listing. | 我会把房源信息发短信给你 |
[10:17] | But don’t bring it up at brunch. | 不要在早午餐的时候提起就好 |
[10:20] | If I keep talking about it, Coyote’s not gonna be the only one crying. | 如果我一直说下去 哭的就不是凯奥迪一个人了 |
[10:35] | I’m glad we’re all here. | 我很高兴我们都在这里 |
[10:37] | I’m bummed that Mallory didn’t wanna Skype in | 很遗憾 玛洛琳在旧金山 又不想通过视频 |
[10:40] | from San Francisco, but– | 加入我们 但是… |
[10:41] | I didn’t know being Skyped in was an option. | 我都不知道还可以用视频加入 |
[10:43] | Here we are. | 我们都在这里了 |
[10:44] | So our first Wiffle Waffle brunch since our last Wiffle Waffle brunch. | 这是自上次威夫华夫早午餐之后的 第一次威夫华夫早午餐 |
[10:50] | Who wants to share their favorite Wiffle Waffle memory? | 谁想分享一下自己最喜欢的 威夫华夫记忆? |
[10:55] | This one’s my favorite. So far. | 这次是我最喜欢的 到目前为止 |
[10:57] | Come on, everybody, memories! Don’t be shy. | 拜托 各位 分享回忆!别害羞 |
[11:01] | Mom? | 妈? |
[11:02] | Nothing comes to mind. | 大脑一片空白 |
[11:04] | -Mom, please? -Fine. | -妈 拜托? -好吧 |
[11:07] | I remember when Robert choked on a kiwi | 我记得罗伯特被奇异果噎住了 |
[11:10] | and Grace had to Heimlich him by throwing him over a chair. | 格蕾丝不得不把他扔到椅子上 用海姆立克急救法救了他 |
[11:13] | And broke my rib. | 还折断了我的肋骨 |
[11:14] | And broke my chair. | 还弄坏了我的椅子 |
[11:16] | Classic. | 太经典了 |
[11:17] | -Ooh, I’ve got a funny one. -No, you don’t. | -我想到一个有趣的 -肯定不好笑 |
[11:20] | No, you don’t. | 肯定不好笑 |
[11:21] | Sure I do. | 当然好笑 |
[11:22] | Remember that time that that seagull went after Dad’s eyebrows? | 还记得那只海鸥 追着爸爸的眉毛飞吗? 那次的确很好笑 |
[11:26] | That was funny. | |
[11:27] | -See, that’s a chuckle from Grace. -Grace always laughs at my pain. | -瞧 格蕾丝都笑了 -格蕾丝总把快乐建立在我的痛苦上 |
[11:31] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[11:33] | Okay, me again. | 好吧 还是我 |
[11:35] | Ooh. Yes, remember when Coyote was super on drugs | 还记得凯奥迪嗑药嗨了 |
[11:39] | and put his hands in the waffle batter? | 把手伸进华夫饼的面糊吗? |
[11:42] | Remember the time Coyote was super on drugs | 还记得凯奥迪嗑药嗨了 |
[11:44] | and went to the wrong house and ate their waffles? | 然后回错了家 吃了别人的华夫饼吗? 还记得那次鲸鱼爆炸 |
[11:48] | Remember the time that the whale exploded | |
[11:51] | and Coyote was covered in blubber bits? | 凯奥迪身上全是鲸脂吗? |
[11:55] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我完全不记得那些 |
[11:57] | Probably ’cause you were on drugs. | 可能是因为你嗑药了 |
[11:59] | -I remember when Grace killed Bud’s– -Ah! Robert. | -我记得格蕾丝杀了巴德的… -罗伯特! |
[12:04] | –spirit. | 精神 |
[12:06] | -Isn’t that every brunch? -I have an un-killable spirit. | -不是每次早午餐都这样吗? -我有无法被扼杀的精气神 |
[12:10] | -Ask Allison. -He’s very good in bed. | -问艾莉森 -他床上功夫很好 |
[12:11] | Take that, Grace. | 听见了吧 格蕾丝 |
[12:12] | Wait. Can we go back to the “Mom killed something” story? | 等下 我们能回到 “妈杀了什么”的故事上吗? |
[12:16] | -I’m killing this conversation right now. -You had to be there. | -我不想再说了 -你应该在场的 |
[12:20] | No fair. Uh-uh. You already started. | 不公平 你已经挑起大家的好奇心了 |
[12:22] | Yeah, tell us. | 对 告诉我们 |
[12:26] | It has been a long time, | 那是很久以前了 |
[12:28] | and there is a statute of limitations, right? | 应该有诉讼时效 对吧? |
[12:30] | Oh, dear God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[12:31] | I am leaning in. | 我在认真听 |
[12:35] | It must have been 25 years ago. | 那得是25年前的事了 |
[12:37] | It was nothing, really. | 那没什么 真的 |
[12:39] | -Just a little incident. -Accident. | -只是一次小意外 -意外 |
[12:42] | A little accident. | 小意外 |
[12:43] | It all started when we got to the beach house that day | 一切都是从那天 我们去海滨别墅开始的 |
[12:48] | and Grace stepped in a little of Bud’s Bunny’s poop. | 格蕾丝踩到了巴德的小兔子 邦妮的粪便 |
[12:54] | It was no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[12:56] | You stupid, fucking, disgusting, dirty, poop-everywhere rabbit! | 你这只愚蠢、恶心、脏臭 到处拉屎的兔子! |
[13:07] | Robert! Rob– Robert! | 罗伯特… |
[13:13] | Dear Lord, Grace. | 天啊 格蕾丝 |
[13:16] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? 你杀了巴德的小兔子? |
[13:18] | You killed Bud’s Bunny? | |
[13:19] | I yelled at it a little… | 我对它吼了… |
[13:22] | -bit. -You yelled it to death. | -一下 -你把它吼死了 |
[13:24] | Can you yell something to death? | 你能把什么东西吼死吗? |
[13:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得不行 |
[13:26] | -My dad’s still alive. -No, it’s a real thing. | -我爸还活着呢 -不 是真的 |
[13:29] | I lost a bird that way. | 我就是这样失去了一只鸟 |
[13:31] | Miss you, Chick Jagger. | 想你 小鸟贾格尔 |
[13:32] | You are a murderer, Grace. | 你是杀人犯 格蕾丝 |
[13:36] | -Guard! -Your hands aren’t clean either. | -守卫! -你的手也不干净 |
[13:40] | You lied to me about what happened. | 这件事你对我撒了谎 |
[13:42] | We couldn’t find the bunny. We had to tell you something. | 我们找不到兔子了 总得给你个交代吧 |
[13:45] | Bud, you should also know, you’re not their biological child. | 巴德 你也应该知道 你不是他们的亲生孩子 |
[13:50] | You told me my prowess as a magician made that bunny disappear. | 你告诉我 是我的魔术 让那只兔子消失了 |
[13:54] | I made the bunny disappear. | 是我让兔子消失了 |
[14:03] | No body, no conviction. | 没有尸体 不会定罪 |
[14:04] | -What’d you do with–? -Let’s just say, it’s good it’s high tide. | -你怎么处理的… -这么说吧 涨潮后就没事了 |
[14:09] | We looked for that poor bunny all day. | 我们找了那只可怜的兔子一整天 |
[14:12] | -And you helped us. -I had to commit. | -你还帮我们一起找来着 -这件事上我得做足 |
[14:15] | I’m an actor. | 我是一位演员 |
[14:16] | Yeah, you’re a regular Jessica Chastain. | 你完全就是杰西卡查斯坦 |
[14:19] | And you, you stood there and watched us lie to our son. | 而你 你站在那里 看着我们对儿子撒谎 |
[14:23] | That’s not on us. That’s on you. | 撒谎是你们的事儿 和我们无关 |
[14:25] | We never told you to make your son think he was David Copperfield. | 我们从没有建议 让你儿子以为他是大卫科波菲尔 |
[14:29] | He needed something to fill the void after he got cut from cheer squad. | 他被拉拉队除名后 需要一些东西来填补空虚 |
[14:33] | You try being the bottom of the pyramid. | 你试试去做金字塔的底端 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe, after all these years, you’ve never owned up to it. | 真不敢相信 这么多年了 你竟然一直都没承认 |
[14:40] | In my defense, I didn’t want to. | 容我说一句 我也不想 |
[14:43] | Is this the togetherness you were longing for? | 这就是你所渴望的团结吗? |
[14:47] | Wait. When we got back to the beach house that day, | 那天我们回到海滨别墅时 |
[14:49] | you two weren’t even here yet. | 你们两个还没来呢 |
[14:52] | -How was that possible? -Let it go, Sol. | -那怎么可能? -别揪着不放了 索尔 |
[14:55] | It’s not like it was the cover-up of the century. | 这又不是什么世纪大掩盖 |
[14:59] | What we need here is the cover-up of the century. | 我们需要的就是世纪大掩盖 |
[15:05] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[15:06] | Give me the rabbit poop. | 把兔子粪便给我 |
[15:08] | What? | 什么? |
[15:10] | What are you doing? I just cleaned that. | 你要做什么?我刚打扫过了 |
[15:12] | I’m making it look like Bud’s Bunny made a run for it. | 我要弄得像巴德的兔子逃跑了一样 |
[15:15] | In that case, my heart thanks you | 那我的心还真是多谢你 |
[15:17] | for leaving a trail of shit through my house, | 在我家留下了一条屎的痕迹 |
[15:19] | but my mouth refuses to. | 但是我的嘴巴不想谢你 |
[15:24] | Okay, we gotta hightail it out of here before they get back. | 好吧 我们得在他们回来之前 赶紧离开这里 |
[15:27] | -Yeah. -We need to split up and rendezvous | -是的 -我们需要分开走 然后在星巴克会合 |
[15:29] | at Starbucks to get our story straight. | 把事情编得圆一点 |
[15:31] | -We took one car. -You walk. | -我们就一辆车 -你走着吧 |
[15:36] | So you stayed at Starbucks until you were sure we were back | 所以你们一直待在星巴克 直到确定 |
[15:39] | at the beach house. | 我们回到了海滨别墅 |
[15:41] | And then you came in after us so you’d look innocent. | 然后你们跟着我们进来 让自己看起来无辜 |
[15:44] | -Genius, right? -This is worse than Watergate. | -天才吧? -这比水门事件还糟糕 |
[15:48] | The premeditation. | 瞧瞧这预谋 |
[15:49] | -The planning. -You didn’t even bring us coffee. | -和计划 -你连咖啡都没带给我们 |
[15:52] | -I’ve got to say, I am shocked to my core. -Are family brunches always like this? | -我得说 我被震惊到不行 -家庭早午餐总是这样吗? |
[15:58] | It’s been my experience, yes. | 至少我的经历里都是这样 |
[16:00] | -Stop scratching. -I can’t. | -别挠了 -我做不到 |
[16:02] | I told every girl I met up until the age of 25 | 在25岁之前 我和遇到的每个女孩都说 |
[16:05] | that I really made a rabbit disappear. | 我真的让一只兔子消失了 |
[16:08] | Actually, you were 33 when you told me. | 其实 你告诉我的时候33岁了 |
[16:10] | This lie changed the course of my whole life. | 这个谎言改变了我的人生轨迹 |
[16:13] | I only went to magic camp because I thought I had | 我参加魔术夏令营是因为你们告诉我 |
[16:16] | extraordinary talent. But my heart wasn’t in it. | 我有非凡的天赋 但我的心不在那上面 |
[16:19] | I wanted to go to the stand-up comedy camp like the cool kids. | 我想像个酷孩子一样 去参加单口喜剧夏令营 |
[16:22] | On the bright side, you became a successful divorce lawyer. | 往好的方面想 你成为了一名成功的离婚律师 |
[16:25] | Great. Now I make people cry instead of laugh. | 很好 现在我让人们哭而不是笑了 |
[16:27] | I laugh at you. | 我经常笑你 |
[16:29] | My way less funny friend, John Mulaney, went to that stand-up camp, | 我那个不太有趣的朋友 约翰木兰尼 去了那个单口相声夏令营 |
[16:33] | -and look where he is now. -I’m sorry. | -看他现在多有成就 -抱歉 |
[16:35] | What we did was wrong. | 是我们做错了 |
[16:37] | And there’s no excuse. | 没有借口 |
[16:39] | But I do have an excuse. | 但我确实有借口 |
[16:41] | Robert and I only had one day to enjoy the beach house. | 罗伯特和我只享受了一天的海滨别墅 |
[16:44] | Why would you have only one day? | 你们为什么只有一天? |
[16:47] | We had to clear out so you could have your big M’Challah celebration. | 我们得让出位置 好让你去参加马哈拉庆典 |
[16:51] | And we did not wanna ruin your M’Challah. Am I still pronouncing it wrong? | 我们不想毁了你的“麦”哈拉 我还是说错了名字吗? |
[16:56] | -It’s a little more phlegmy. -M’Challah. | -喉音重一点 -马哈拉 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry. What’s M’Challah? | 抱歉 马哈拉是什么? |
[17:03] | Uh, it’s, uh… | |
[17:04] | -It’s a Jewish holiday. -I’m Jewish. I’ve never heard of it. | -是一个犹太节日 -我是犹太人 我从没有听说过 |
[17:09] | It’s a lesser-known holiday that moves around the Jewish calendar. | 这个节日知道的人不多 根据犹太人的日历而变化 |
[17:13] | I was so jealous of Bud and Coyote. It always seemed to fall | 我很羡慕巴德和凯奥迪 这个节日似乎总是在 |
[17:16] | -on Presidential Fitness Day at school. -It also landed when we had to do | -学校的总统健身日 -我们要交季度税的时候 |
[17:20] | our quarterly taxes. And once when we got that audit. | 也会遇到这个节日 有一次我们在那天拿到了审计报告 |
[17:23] | It’s weird ’cause M’Challah always landed on my birthday. | 很奇怪 因为马哈拉 总是在我生日那天 |
[17:26] | I just Googled it. The only thing that comes up is a bar in Puerto Rico. | 我刚用谷歌搜索了一下 唯一出现的就是波多黎各的酒吧 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God. You made it up. | 我的天啊 是你编出来的 |
[17:36] | You made up a holiday to get out of doing stuff with us for years. | 这么多年 你编造了一个节日来逃避 和我们一起做事 |
[17:41] | No, that does not sound like us. | 不 这听起来不像我们 |
[17:44] | Do you know how many judges and opposing lawyers | 你知道我有祝多少法官和律师 |
[17:47] | -I wished a “happy M’Challah”? -I’m gonna go wash that casserole dish. | -“马哈拉节日快乐”吗? -我要去洗炖锅了 |
[17:50] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[17:52] | Hold on. Are you telling me M’Challah isn’t real? | 等一下 你是在说马哈拉不存在吗? |
[17:56] | -It’s the celebration of bread! -Yeah. | -那是面包的庆典! -是的 |
[17:58] | We prayed, lit candles, then broke fast with M’Challah challah. | 我们会祷告、点上蜡烛 然后吃 马哈拉白面包卷当禁食后的第一餐 |
[18:02] | Okay, fine. We made it up. | 好吧…是我们编造的 |
[18:05] | -But all families make up holidays. -No families make up holidays. | -但所有的家庭都会编造节日 -没有家庭会编造节日 |
[18:09] | -Yes, they do. -No, they don’t. | -不 有的 -不 没有 |
[18:11] | This is insane. I refused to take the bar exam because it fell on M’Challah. | 这简直疯了 我曾拒绝参加 律师资格考试 因为那天是马哈拉节 |
[18:15] | Let’s be honest. You weren’t ready. | 诚实一点 你当时反正也没准备好 |
[18:17] | Is this why I was kicked out of Hebrew school? | 这就是我被希伯来学校开除的原因? |
[18:20] | -Because I insisted there was M’Challah? -Hebrew school, yes. | -因为我坚持说有马哈拉节? -希伯来学校 是的 |
[18:23] | Third grade, no. | 三年级时被开除和这个无关 |
[18:27] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊… |
[18:30] | -Isn’t this an interesting turn of events? -Oh, no. | -这不是一个有趣的转折点吗? -才不是 |
[18:33] | Our thing isn’t nearly as bad as your thing. | 我们的事情远没你们的那么糟 |
[18:36] | Oh, my penis! My penis! My penis! | 噢 我的老二… |
[18:40] | His thing seems way worse than your things. | 他的事比你的糟多了 |
[18:42] | -Are you okay? -Does he seem okay? | -你没事吧? -他看起来没事吗? |
[18:44] | -His penis is bothering him. -Forget me, you guys keep having fun. | -他的老二在困扰他 -别管我了 你们继续玩吧 我们要回家了 大家再见 我得走了 |
[18:48] | -We’re going home. Goodbye, everyone. | |
[18:51] | I gotta go. | |
[18:54] | Why can’t you get a pain in your penis so I can leave? | 你为什么不让自己老二疼一下 好让我离开? |
[18:56] | I have a hemorrhoid. Want me to announce that? | 我有痔疮 要我向大家宣布吗? 你们猜怎么着? 房地产经纪人给我们发短信了 |
[18:58] | -Guess what. The realtor texted us. | |
[19:00] | We can look at that house with the yellow door. | 我们可以去看那栋有黄色门的房子 |
[19:03] | -Unless you wanna stay. -Nope. I’m good. | -除非你想留下 -不 |
[19:09] | You told them about the house? | 你跟他们说房子的事情了? |
[19:12] | Did I? | 我说了吗? |
[19:19] | Men, am I right? | 男人啊 是吧? |
[19:37] | Don’t suppose now is a good time to talk about who’s cleaning up? | 我想现在不是 讨论谁要收拾的时候吧? |
[19:50] | I know you’re pissed, but you just sped through a yellow light. | 我知道你很生气 但你刚才闯了黄灯 |
[19:53] | -Like you sped through a yellow door. -I’m sorry. | -就像你闯出一扇黄色的门一样 -我很抱歉 |
[19:55] | I shouldn’t have gone behind your back. I just hated that house. | 我不该背着你那么做的 我只是讨厌那栋房子 |
[19:58] | You promised me we’d go back! | 你答应我了要回去看看! |
[20:00] | We still can. | 我们还是可以去的 |
[20:01] | I know that when you say you’re open, | 我知道当你说你敞开心扉的时候 |
[20:04] | you mean you’re not really open. | 其实你并不是真的敞开心扉 |
[20:07] | Hello, I’m Brianna. | 拜托 我是布丽安娜 |
[20:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. I’m just really attached to my house. | 我很抱歉 我真的很喜欢我的房子 |
[20:18] | I always thought one day, God willing, the authorities would find my body there. | 我一直以为可以死在那幢房子里 |
[20:24] | Hello, I’m Barry, and don’t I deserve to be found dead in a place of my own too? | 嘿 我是巴里 难道我不值得 死在自己的房子里吗? |
[20:28] | But I like modern, and you like anything that’s not good. | 但我喜欢现代风格 而你喜欢任何不好的东西 |
[20:34] | So we need to land somewhere between “anything that’s not good” and modern. | 我们需要在“任何不好的东西” 和“现代”之间做选择 |
[20:38] | Okay. I can compromise. | 好吧 我可以妥协 |
[20:41] | You do realize if you compromise, you’re only gonna get 95% | 你知道如果你妥协 你想要的东西就只能得到 |
[20:44] | of what you want, right? | 百分之九十五 对吧? |
[20:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:48] | And I am okay with that. | 这样我可以接受 |
[20:52] | Look… | 听着… |
[20:54] | how about you pick the neighborhood and I pick the house? | 不如你选街区 我选房子 |
[20:59] | That seems fair. | 这似乎很公平 |
[21:01] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:02] | Obviously, it depends on the neighborhood. | 显然 这一切还得取决于 社区是怎样的 |
[21:05] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[21:10] | Tell the doctor how much it hurts. | 告诉医生有多疼 |
[21:12] | Oh, she knows. She heard you scream your dick is on fire. | 她知道 她听到你尖叫说你的老二疼坏了 |
[21:16] | Uh-huh. | |
[21:18] | Huh. | |
[21:20] | Huh. | |
[21:22] | Okay. Well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:26] | Good news. The picture really helped. She’s seen this before. | 好消息 那张照片真的很有帮助 她以前见过这种情况 |
[21:30] | And? | 然后呢? |
[21:31] | Well, she can’t say this legally because you have to come in, | 她不能合法这么说 因为你必须过去 |
[21:34] | but she’s pretty sure that your eczema is strangling your penis. | 但她很确定 你的湿疹正在让你的老二煎熬不已 |
[21:41] | -And where is the good news? -It’s totally fixable. | -好消息呢? -完全是可以治愈的 |
[21:44] | -So what? I need an antibiotic? -Not necessary. | -怎么着?我得吃抗生素吗? -倒也不必 |
[21:46] | -A soothing ointment? -No. | -缓解的药膏呢? -不需要 |
[21:48] | What is the plan here? | 那计划是什么? |
[21:50] | She thinks you’re gonna need a circumcision. | 她觉得你需要做包皮环切术 |
[21:54] | I think I’m gonna need a second opinion. | 我觉得得再听听别人的意见 |
[22:00] | Killing our bunny and throwing its body in the ocean, who does that? | 杀了我们的兔子 把尸体扔进海里 谁会做种事啊? |
[22:04] | The people we live with and owls. | 只有和我们一起生活的人 与猫头鹰能干得出来 |
[22:08] | Big deal. | 有什么大不了的啊 |
[22:09] | We accidentally killed a rabbit once. | 我们就一次不小心杀了一只兔子 |
[22:12] | They repeatedly celebrated a fake holiday to stay away from us. | 他们为了远离我们 反复庆祝一个假节日 |
[22:16] | M’Challah. | 马哈拉节 |
[22:17] | As in the bread? | 是庆祝面包吗? |
[22:19] | Like making up a Christian holiday called “Christmistletoe.” | 就像是编造一个 叫做“圣诞槲寄生”的基督教节日 |
[22:23] | They methodically engineered a cover-up. | 他们精心策划了一场事实掩盖 |
[22:26] | She killed an animal with her bare voice. | 她只用声音就杀死了一只动物 |
[22:30] | You know how you always used to say she was Cruella de Vil? | 你还记得你以前 常说她是恶魔克鲁拉吗? |
[22:34] | This is the proof. | 这就证实了 |
[22:36] | It’s not like she was gonna make a coat out of the bunny. | 她又不是要用兔子做外套 |
[22:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道不是? |
[22:40] | We never found a body. | 我们从没有找到尸体 |
[22:43] | She’s not the devil, Sol. | 她不是恶魔 索尔 |
[22:45] | Give her a break. | 饶了她吧 |
[22:46] | Are you forgetting how awful she was to you? | 你忘了她对你有多糟糕了吗? |
[22:49] | No. | 没有 |
[22:51] | But I did make up a holiday and lie to my children about it just to avoid her. | 但我确实编造了一个节日 还对孩子们撒谎 就为了避开她 |
[22:56] | I had plenty of things I wanted to get out of. | 我有很多想避开的事情 |
[22:58] | I wish I’d thought of M’Challah. | 真希望我能想到马哈拉节日 |
[23:01] | You hated Frankie so much, I’m surprised you didn’t. | 你那么讨厌弗兰基 我还真惊讶你竟然没想到呢 |
[23:05] | -I was pretty awful to her. -You weren’t so great to me either. | -我对她很不好 -你对我也不是很好 |
[23:07] | But she didn’t deserve it. | 但她不是活该 如果格蕾丝知道我做了什么 |
[23:09] | If Grace had known what I did, | |
[23:11] | do you think we ever would have become friends? | 你觉得我们还会成为朋友吗? |
[23:14] | If Frankie knew back then what I had done, | 如果那时弗兰基知道我做了什么 |
[23:16] | do you think we ever would have become friends? | 你觉得我们还会成为朋友吗? |
[23:19] | I don’t think there’s anything that could have stopped you two… | 我认为没有什么能阻止你们两个… |
[23:22] | From becoming friends. | 成为朋友 |
[23:26] | I should go… | 我应该去… |
[23:27] | Apologize to her. | 向她道歉 |
[23:29] | …get another martini, then apologize to her. | …再来一杯马提尼酒 然后向她道歉 |
[23:44] | I know how thirsty you get when you’re high. | 我知道你嗨的时候有多渴 |
[23:48] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:54] | All right, I have to ask. | 好吧 我必须问一下 |
[23:57] | How could you not tell me for all those years? | 这么多年你怎么能不告诉我? |
[23:59] | Sol, I was lying to Grace about so many other things | 索尔 在很多更糟糕的事情上 我都对格蕾丝撒谎了 |
[24:04] | that were so much worse, like us. | 比如我们的事情 |
[24:07] | I felt I had to be loyal to her this one time. | 我觉得这次我必须对她忠诚 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:13] | I kept lying about M’Challah for Frankie because I felt guilty about us too. | 我一直为弗兰基隐瞒马哈拉的事情 因为我也为我们的事感到愧疚 |
[24:20] | Are we okay? | 我们没事吧? |
[24:24] | -Except for how dry my mouth is… -Oh. | 除了我的嘴太干之外… |
[24:28] | …we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[24:30] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[24:32] | you know what we should do? | 你知道我们应该怎么做吗? |
[24:34] | What? | 怎么做? |
[24:39] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[24:41] | Oh. | |
[24:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:46] | What happened with Bud’s Bunny would never, ever, happen again. | 巴德兔子这种事再也不会发生了 |
[24:51] | I’m not carrying around the rabbit-killing, | 我不会再变成杀死兔子的样子 |
[24:53] | mad-at-the-world anger anymore because of you. | 对这个世界大发雷霆 发泄愤怒了 因为有你 |
[24:59] | You’ve made me a better, more delightful person. | 你让我变得更好 更讨人喜欢了 |
[25:03] | Delightful may be pushing it. | 讨人喜欢可能夸张了点 |
[25:07] | And I want you to know that I would never make up a holiday | 我想让你知道我永远都不会 再编造一个节日 |
[25:11] | to stay away from you now. | 来避开你了 |
[25:12] | But I would make one up to be with you. | 相反我会编一个节日和你在一起 |
[25:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:17] | Oh! | |
[25:19] | Oh, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[25:20] | What do you think is going on with my son’s penis? | 你觉得我儿子的老二是怎么回事? |
[25:22] | I’m trying not to think about it. | 我在努力不想那件事 |
[25:27] | The lengths we go to to get you to wash a dish. | 我们费了好大劲才让你们洗盘子 |
[25:30] | You’ll be happy to know I also rinsed off my phone. | 你们知道我清洗了手机会很高兴 |
[25:33] | It’s at 4%. | 就4%的电量 |
[25:35] | Can I borrow your charger? | 我可以借你的充电器吗? |
[25:38] | Voilà. | 瞧 |
[25:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:42] | You–? You call that clean? | 你…你觉得这样就是干净? |
[25:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |