时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | I don’t see Arlene. | 我没看到阿琳 |
[00:55] | Oh, there she is, by the fern. Arlene! | 哦 她在那里 在蕨类植物边上 阿琳! |
[00:57] | Oh, God. Frankie, it’s an oil painting of Barack Obama. | 天啊 弗兰基 那是幅巴拉克奥巴马的油画 |
[01:02] | I am begging you to find your glasses. | 拜托你找一下眼镜吧 |
[01:04] | I know where they are. | 我知道在哪 |
[01:06] | I just need a snorkel. | 我只想要那种带管子的 |
[01:08] | With a long tube. | 要长的才行 |
[01:10] | Oh– J-M? | 琼玛格丽特? |
[01:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿呢? |
[01:14] | Well, why wouldn’t I be here? | 我怎么可能不来呢? |
[01:16] | Best free food in town. | 城里最棒的免费食物 |
[01:18] | Yeah, it’s free because you’re stealing it. | 对你来讲是免费的 因为你不付钱 |
[01:21] | So are you here because of the…? | 那么 你们来这儿是因为… |
[01:26] | You know. | 你们知道的 |
[01:27] | No, we don’t know. | 不 我们不知道 |
[01:29] | Oh, ladies. | 噢 女士们 |
[01:32] | I have unsettling news. | 我听到一则很不安的消息 |
[01:35] | Arlene is missing. | 阿琳不见了 |
[01:37] | What? Arlene is missing? What do you mean–? | 什么?阿琳不见了?你的意思… |
[01:39] | Oh, Grace, you bawdy slut. | 噢 格蕾丝 你这个骚货 |
[01:42] | What an hysterical disgusting story. | 这故事真的太变态了 |
[01:46] | Don’t blow our cover. Smile. | 别穿帮了 大家都微笑 |
[01:49] | Act natural, like you would if nothing were wrong. | 表现得自然点 就像什么事儿都没发生一样 |
[01:52] | I’m on it. | 交给我就好 |
[01:53] | I just saw Arlene in the can. | 我刚在卫生间里见过阿琳 |
[01:57] | Joan-Margaret, just tell us what’s happening. | 琼玛格丽特 你就跟我们说一下到底发生了什么吧 |
[02:00] | All right. | 好 |
[02:01] | Arlene has been MIA for hours now. | 阿琳已经失踪好几个小时了 |
[02:04] | Nobody knows where she’s gone. | 没人知道她去了哪里 |
[02:07] | Not her mahjong girls. | 和她一起打麻将的牌友不知道 |
[02:09] | Not that nosy load Marie. | 八婆玛丽不知道 |
[02:11] | Nobody. | 没人知道 |
[02:12] | Frankly, I’m starting to worry. | 实话讲 我开始有点担心了 |
[02:14] | What are we doing sitting here? We’ve got to find her. | 那我们还坐在这里干什么? 我们得去找她 |
[02:17] | Yeah, no. No. | 好了 不行 |
[02:19] | What we need to do is call the police, that’s what we need to do. | 我们需要报警 这才是我们需要做的事 |
[02:22] | I mean, she could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[02:24] | She could be lost, confused. | 她可能走丢了 犯糊涂了 |
[02:27] | Shh. | |
[02:28] | No. No cops. | 不能让警察牵扯进来 |
[02:30] | If Walden Villas gets wind of her disappearance, | 如果沃尔登度假村 察觉到她失踪的风声 |
[02:33] | especially if she’s brought back by the police, well, they’re gonna… | 尤其是看到她被警察带回来 他们会… |
[02:37] | Send her to the third floor. | 把她送到三楼 |
[02:39] | -That’s memory care, right? -Exactly. | -那层是记忆护理区 对吧? -没错 |
[02:42] | Once you go in there, girls, you don’t come out. | 姐妹们 那里可是只进不出 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:46] | I know she’s not ready for the third floor. | 我知道她没准备好去三楼 |
[02:50] | But what if something’s really wrong? | 但如果真的有什么事呢? |
[02:52] | I know we can find her. | 我们知道我们能找到她 |
[02:54] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[02:56] | Oh, please, Grace. | 别这样 格蕾丝 |
[02:58] | All right, okay. I’ll give you till dinner. | 好吧 我会等到晚餐前 |
[03:01] | But at the crack of 4:00, I am calling the police. | 但四点一到 我就会报警 |
[03:04] | I only need a half hour. | 我只需要半小时 |
[03:06] | I know exactly where to go. | 我完全知道去哪里找 |
[03:09] | A psychic? | 灵媒? |
[03:10] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 当危机显现出来 最重要的就是爱 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[03:31] | Oh, Coyote. | 噢 凯奥迪 |
[03:33] | I feel like the most special girl in the world. | 我觉得自己是全世界最特别的姑娘 |
[03:37] | Babe… | 宝贝… |
[03:40] | I’ve been through enough in my time to know when I’ve got something good. | 我这一生经历坎坷 所以遇到真命天女时 我十分清楚 |
[03:44] | And I’m wholly uninterested in a life without you. | 没有你的日子 我没有丝毫兴趣 |
[03:49] | Will you spend the rest of yours with me? | 你愿意下半生都和我在一起吗? |
[03:54] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[03:55] | Yes, a thousand times, yes. | 我一千个愿意 |
[03:58] | Is–? Wait, is this really happening? | 你真的要求婚了吗? |
[04:02] | Oh! | |
[04:03] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[04:04] | You were more emotional with Coyote than you were with me. | 我跟你求婚时你都没这么激动 |
[04:08] | He wrote a song, Bud. | 他可是写了首歌呢 巴德 |
[04:09] | You used a hairless cat. | 你用了一只没毛的猫 |
[04:12] | So where are you gonna propose? | 那么 你要在哪里求婚呢? |
[04:15] | Well, Mom and Grace said that I could use the beach house. | 妈妈和格蕾丝说 我可以用沙滩别墅 |
[04:19] | And I’m making her favorite meal. | 我会给她做她最喜欢的菜 |
[04:21] | -I’ve ordered some engagement balloons. -I love balloons. | 我订购了一些订婚气球 -我喜欢气球 -对 我还为她买了一瓶很贵的香槟 |
[04:24] | Yeah. And I bought some very expensive champagne for her, | |
[04:29] | and some very sparkling Martinelli’s for me. | 也给自己买了 气泡很足的玛蒂天尼苹果汁 |
[04:33] | You know, I have a special little black box of my own. | 我也有一个很特别的小黑盒 |
[04:39] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么? |
[04:40] | Oh, just my severed foreskin from my penis. | 这是我鸡鸡上切下来的包皮 |
[04:44] | Why the fuck do you have that? | 你留着玩意干吗? |
[04:46] | Because I’ve run out of excuses, so today, I’m going to Dad’s | 因为我已经没有借口了 所以今天我要去爸爸那边 |
[04:49] | and I’m gonna bury my foreskin in the Jewish tradition. | 以犹太教的方式把我的包皮下葬 |
[04:52] | Oh, right. To grow a tree. | 哦对 埋下去后可以长棵树出来 |
[04:54] | No, it’s– You bury it under a tree so your body can return to the earth. | 不 是埋在树下 这样你的身体就回归大地了 |
[04:59] | It shows respect for God and God’s creation. | 这对于上帝和上帝的创造是一种尊敬 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it grows a tree. | 我很确定会长出树来 |
[05:04] | I thought you were going to your dad’s to meet that client. | 我以为你去你爸那儿 是为了见那个客户 |
[05:06] | First, I’m glad-handing a divorce addict, | 我先得招呼一下那个离婚成瘾的家伙 |
[05:09] | then we’re burying my extra parts in the ground. | 然后我们再把我额外的皮肤埋到地里 |
[05:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, my Saturday. | 女士们先生们 这就是我的周六 |
[05:13] | Honey, you’re always committing | 亲爱的 你总是会去做 |
[05:15] | to things that you don’t wanna do, especially with your family. | 自己不想做得事 尤其是和你家人一起的时候 |
[05:18] | Because I’m a good son, and being a good son is participating | 因为我是个好儿子 而当个好儿子 |
[05:22] | in an unending parade of bullshit with a smile on your face. | 需要做一些毫无止境的破事 脸上还要挂着笑容 |
[05:25] | And your dick in a box. | 还有你在盒子里的鸡鸡 |
[05:27] | We should be out looking for Arlene, | 我们应该去找阿琳才是 |
[05:29] | not wasting our time on some nut with a crystal ball. | 而不是把时间花在 摆弄水晶球的笨蛋身上 |
[05:33] | You’d do well to listen, Grace. | 你不妨听听看 格蕾丝 |
[05:35] | The woman is uncanny, never been wrong. | 这女人可不一般 从没出过错 |
[05:38] | She predicted that time I drove into the lake. | 她之前预感到我会开进湖里 |
[05:41] | Which time? | 哪一次? |
[05:42] | She also said that I was going to have a life-changing experience in the wilds. | 她还说我在荒野会体会到 改变人生的体验 |
[05:47] | One week later, boom, I met Barry Manilow at the zoo. | 一周之后 我就在动物园遇到了巴瑞曼尼洛 |
[05:51] | Yet she couldn’t predict you were gonna knock him into the gorilla enclosure. | 她却没预估到 你会把他推到大猩猩围栏中 |
[05:54] | He was fine once Lulu let him go. | 露露放开他后 他也没什么事 |
[05:57] | Once, she said something so crazy I stopped seeing her for a while. | 当她说了一件很疯狂的事之后 我有段时间就不来找她了 |
[06:01] | And then that turned out to be true. | 而那件事却成了真的 |
[06:04] | Yeah? What was that? | 是吗?什么事? |
[06:05] | That you and I would be friends. | 你和我会成为朋友 |
[06:07] | Oh. | |
[06:09] | And here we are, best friends. | 瞧瞧我们现在 还成了最好的朋友 |
[06:12] | Me… | 我… |
[06:14] | and you. | 和你 |
[06:17] | I love how I’m Death, | 不错 我是死神 |
[06:18] | and yet you’re the lady that constantly puts metal in the microwave. | 而你是那个经常把金属制品 放进微波炉的女士 |
[06:22] | -Mm. | |
[06:24] | Hello, witches. | 你们好啊 女巫们 |
[06:25] | Oh, Elsbeth. | 你好啊 艾斯贝丝 |
[06:27] | What’s up with the monkey suit? | 你穿这么正式干吗? |
[06:29] | Oh, yes. I apologize. | 哦对 抱歉 |
[06:32] | -It’s for my other work. -That would be? | -是我另一个工作的行头 -什么工作? |
[06:34] | I’m a judge. | 我是名法官 |
[06:36] | Of the law? | 法律方面的吗? |
[06:38] | We need to find our friend. She went missing. We don’t know– | 我们需要找个朋友 她不见了 我们不知道… |
[06:41] | Silence. I’m getting a vision. | 安静 我看见了一个幻象 |
[06:45] | A long journey is imminent. | 一场长途旅行即将发生 |
[06:48] | Perilous. | 危险四伏 |
[06:49] | Blinding sun, bag of secrets. | 耀眼的太阳 一大袋秘密 |
[06:53] | Two men. Great success. | 两个男人 事业有成 |
[06:56] | Follow the rainbow. | 追随彩虹 太牛了 不 这属于非自愿监管 |
[06:59] | Oh. That was fucking lit. | |
[07:02] | No, that was grounds for involuntary commitment. | |
[07:07] | If we only knew a judge. | 要是我们认识位法官就好了 |
[07:08] | Look, we have a friend who’s missing. We have to get going. | 听着 我们有个朋友不见了 我们比较赶时间 |
[07:11] | Arlene? | 阿琳吗? |
[07:12] | She’s at the Del Taco on 3rd Street. | 她在第三大街的德尔塔可 |
[07:14] | I know that one. It’s right by the lake. | 我认识那家 就在湖边 |
[07:17] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[07:18] | You know what I like most about mini tuna melts? | 你知道我最喜欢 迷你金枪鱼烤面包的哪一点吗? |
[07:21] | They’re nature’s most powerful aphrodisiac? | 它们是自然界最有效的春药吗? |
[07:24] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[07:25] | Let’s go make out on the beach. | 我们去海滩上亲热吧 |
[07:27] | Uh, actually, um, before we go, | 其实 在我们去之前 |
[07:30] | uh, I was hoping I could play you a song that I wrote. | 我希望可以为你演奏一首我写的歌 |
[07:33] | Oh. | |
[07:35] | For you. | 为你写的 |
[07:38] | -I wrote it. It’s special for you. -Ah. | 我写的 特别为你写的 |
[07:41] | It’s– It’s called “Annie.” | 歌名…歌名是《安妮》 |
[07:44] | Not “Jessica”? | 不是《杰西卡》吗? |
[07:46] | Super hard to rhyme. | 非常不好押韵 |
[07:47] | And The Allman Brothers beat me to it. | 而且奥尔曼兄弟乐队已经写过了 |
[07:49] | -So just imagine you’re Annie. -Oh. | 就想想一下你是安妮吧 |
[07:54] | -Okay, I’m there. Let me have it. -All right. | -好 入戏了 让我听听看吧 -好 |
[07:58] | -Nervous. | 好紧张 |
[08:03] | Oh, hey, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[08:05] | Hey, Nick. I thought you were spending the day upstairs. | 嘿 尼克 我以为你一天都会在楼上呢 |
[08:09] | I’ll be out of your hair in a second. | 我马上就闪人 |
[08:10] | My Klonopin wore off because it’s basically baby aspirin. | 我的氯硝西泮药劲儿过了 那药就像比较弱的阿司匹林一样 |
[08:14] | I’m just here to get some Sleepytime tea. | 我只是下来弄点安眠茶 |
[08:18] | Well, you got it. Um… | 好 你拿到了 |
[08:21] | -Enjoy. -Yeah. | -好好享用 -好 |
[08:23] | You’ll knock that thing back by yourself there? | 你要在楼上自斟自饮吗? |
[08:25] | Yeah, you don’t get a lot of top-shelf booze behind bars. | 在号子里可不怎么能喝到高级酒 |
[08:29] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[08:30] | I am so sorry. | 真不容易 |
[08:32] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吧? |
[08:33] | It’s a little lonely these days. | 最近感觉挺孤单的 |
[08:36] | Anyhoo, looks like you two have a real romantic little Saturday planned here. | 无论如何 看起来你们俩规划了一个 非常浪漫的周六下午 |
[08:42] | I’ll head back to my quarters. | 我回我的小窝了 |
[08:44] | Thanks for understanding. | 多些理解 |
[08:48] | Nick, wait. | 等一下 尼克 |
[08:49] | Wait. Are you hungry? | 等一下 你饿吗? |
[08:51] | We have so much food, and you really shouldn’t be alone today. | 我们有很多吃的 你今天不该自己待着的 |
[08:55] | I really don’t want to intrude. Are those mini tuna melts? | 我真心不想打扰你们 这些是迷你金枪鱼烤面包吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:00] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢你们了 |
[09:01] | Of course. It’s our pleasure. | 客气什么 应该的 |
[09:04] | Isn’t it? | 是吧? |
[09:06] | You know, we really shouldn’t bother him. | 你不该打扰他的 |
[09:09] | You know, ol’ Nick here, he’s got a lot to process. | 尼克有很多事情需要消化 |
[09:13] | And men, in general, are upstairs creatures. | 而男人基本都是活在楼上的生物 |
[09:17] | I’m sure he’d rather grab his booze, lock himself in his room, | 他肯定更想拿着这瓶酒 把自己锁在屋子里 |
[09:21] | sharpen his toothbrush, and curl up into a fetal position. | 整理一下牙刷上的刷毛 蜷缩成婴儿的姿势待着 |
[09:24] | Am I right, bro? | 对吗 兄弟? |
[09:26] | Oh, I already did that. | 这件事我已经做过了 |
[09:27] | To be honest, the company is really nice. | 实话讲 有人陪陪真好 |
[09:31] | Good, we’re happy to have you. | 太好了 有你在这儿我们很开心 |
[09:33] | Mm. | |
[09:35] | Thanks. It means a lot. | 谢谢 这对我意义重大 |
[09:37] | Do you have any that are hot? | 有没有加辣的? |
[09:43] | Okay, Peter, once again, I apologize. | 好啦 彼得 我再次跟你说一声抱歉 |
[09:46] | But understand, I only said what I said about the watch | 但请理解一下 我之所以说关于表的事 |
[09:49] | because we thought that Stevie had robbed us. | 是因为我们以为史迪威洗劫了我们家 |
[09:53] | Uh-huh. | |
[09:56] | Well, that’s hurtful. | 这么讲也太伤人了 |
[10:01] | You’re not gonna believe this, but Peter is still a bit miffed | 你肯定不信 彼得竟然还有点生气 |
[10:04] | about me falsely accusing his boyfriend of grand theft. | 因为我冤枉他男朋友是江洋大盗的事 |
[10:08] | Yes. In retrospect, that was a misstep. | 回忆一下的话 这确实是个错误判断 |
[10:10] | He said I was too short to play Sky Masterson. | 他之前还说我太矮 演不了斯盖马斯特森 |
[10:13] | That’s the thing you’re most sensitive about. | 这种事你最敏感了 |
[10:15] | There’ll be time to eat about that later. | 这事回头再细聊 |
[10:17] | Now we need to brief you about The Whale. | 现在我们需要跟你简单说说这头巨鲸 |
[10:19] | -Whale, ho! | -Whale, ho! -巨鲸 吼! -巨鲸 吼! |
[10:22] | Whale, ho? | 巨鲸 吼? |
[10:23] | Whale, ho! | -巨鲸 吼! -巨鲸 吼! |
[10:24] | -Stop before I harpoon you both. -Okay. | -你俩够了 别逼我用捕鲸叉 -好 |
[10:27] | The guy you need to woo is Tim Applerod. | 你需要在提姆阿普拉德面前好好表现 |
[10:30] | He’s fabulously wealthy due to his chain of predatory lending institutions | 因为他开的连锁高息放贷机构 和早期投资的“黄片之家”网站 |
[10:36] | and early investment in something called Porn Depot. | 他现在富得流油 |
[10:41] | I am familiar with his TED Talk. | 他的TED演讲我很熟悉 |
[10:43] | So he has been very happily married to a lovely lady for the last ten years. | 这十年来他和一位可爱女人的婚姻 美满又幸福 |
[10:48] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那挺不错的 |
[10:49] | She just turned 40. | 但她刚满40岁 |
[10:50] | So we’re back in. | 所以又该我们上场了 |
[10:52] | Sounds like a great guy. | 听起来这人真不错 |
[10:53] | He’s one of the worst people I have ever met. | 这是我认识的最差劲的人之一 |
[10:55] | Let’s just say that Tim’s manner is unrefined. | 这么说吧 提姆在教养方面比较粗俗 |
[11:00] | Yes, well put, Robert. | 对 形容得不错 罗伯特 |
[11:02] | I would go so far as to say he’s a total pig. | 我觉得形容他是个混蛋都不过分 |
[11:06] | He’s bound to say some horrible, horrible things. | 他简直就是出口成脏 |
[11:09] | -Particularly about his ex-wives. -Not a big fan of women. | -特别是讲他前妻们的时候 -不怎么喜欢女人 |
[11:13] | He doesn’t trust them because, quote, “Their bodies are in synch with the moon.” | 他不信任女人 还讲过 “她们的身体随着月亮阴晴圆缺” |
[11:17] | I wish I could give birth. | 我要是能生孩子就好了 |
[11:19] | This is going to be hard for you as it is for me, | 这对于你来讲 和对我一样难 |
[11:23] | but just smile and nod and laugh, | 你只需要微笑着点头 并佯装大笑 |
[11:27] | and he’ll be paying your bills for decades. | 接下来的几十年 他就会让你吃喝不愁了 |
[11:30] | Going along pleasantly with a bunch of stuff I’m uncomfortable with? | 和颜悦色地面对让自己不适的事情? |
[11:33] | That’s my brand. | 这就是我的招牌嘛 |
[11:39] | Oh, this is such a waste of time. | 这简直是浪费时间 |
[11:42] | -There is no chance that we– -Arlene! | -我们不可能… -阿琳! |
[11:47] | No fucking way. | 怎么可能 |
[11:50] | Did you put mescaline in my cereal again? | 你又在我的麦片里加墨斯卡林了吗? |
[11:54] | What are you ladies doing here? | 你俩来这儿干吗? |
[11:56] | What are you doing here, honey? | 你又来这儿干吗 亲爱的? |
[11:58] | We’ve been on a mission to find you. Worried sick. Absolutely sick. | 我们是专门来找你的 都快担心死了 |
[12:01] | May I? | 我可以吃点吗? |
[12:02] | Yeah, we had a breakfast date today. | 我们约好了一起吃早饭的 |
[12:05] | Remember? At Walden Villas? | 记得吗?在沃尔登度假村? |
[12:07] | Oh, yes. | 哦对 |
[12:08] | Yes, it’s Saturday. | 周六嘛 |
[12:10] | Yes, I do remember that. | 我想起来了 |
[12:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:13] | We went to meet you, but Joan-Margaret said that you’d gone missing. | 我们去找你 结果琼玛格丽特说你不见了 |
[12:16] | Why did you leave? | 你为何走掉呢? |
[12:17] | Well, I… | 这个嘛 我… |
[12:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:23] | I can’t remember why I left. | 我不记得为何要离开了 |
[12:25] | Because you love Del Taco. | 因为你太喜欢吃德尔塔可 |
[12:27] | Everyone loves Del Taco. | 大家都喜欢德尔塔可 |
[12:28] | It’s good for the bones. | 吃了对骨头好 |
[12:31] | That’s it. | 想起来了 |
[12:32] | I was headed to Mexico. | 我本来是打算去墨西哥的 |
[12:34] | I must have seen the Del Taco sign and thought I was there. | 我肯定是看了德尔塔可的牌子 以为我已经到了 |
[12:37] | Sounds like a Frankie Saturday. | 听起来还真是弗兰基范儿的周六 |
[12:40] | Well, anyway, this has been a lovely lunch. | 不管怎样 这次的午餐真不错 |
[12:44] | Happy birthday, Grace. | 生日快乐 格蕾丝 |
[12:45] | I must be on my way. | 我得走了 |
[12:47] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[12:48] | Why are you going to Mexico? | 你为什么要去墨西哥? |
[12:50] | -For drugs. -Great. | -去弄点药 -不错 |
[12:52] | We’re fresh out of mescaline. | 我们的墨斯卡林刚好嗑完 |
[12:54] | Oh, no, nothing like that. | 不是这样的 |
[12:56] | I’m going to get more Bonida for my osteoporosis. | 我是去买治疗骨质疏松症的波立达 |
[12:59] | In Mexico? | 在墨西哥吗? |
[13:01] | Well, my insurance stopped covering it, and it’s cheaper there. | 我的保险不再报销这个药 那边买比较便宜 |
[13:05] | You should have come to me. I could have saved you the trip. | 你应该来找我的 免得你跑一趟了 |
[13:07] | I would be happy to pay for your Bonida. | 我很乐意帮你支付波立达 |
[13:10] | It’s over $300 a month. | 每个月300多美元呢 |
[13:12] | Grace would be happy to pay for your Bonida. | 格蕾丝一定很乐意 帮你付波立达的费用的 |
[13:15] | That’s how I bought Joan-Margaret her Rollerblades. | 我就是这样给琼玛格丽特买的旱冰鞋 |
[13:17] | Well, I wouldn’t accept it from you anyway. | 反正我也不会接受你的资助 |
[13:20] | Plus, it’s not that big of a deal. People do it all the time. | 而且这又不是什么大事 大家都这么做 |
[13:24] | Yeah, sweetheart, I promise we’re gonna figure something out. | 好 亲爱的 我们会想到办法的 |
[13:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:29] | But right now we have to get you to Walden Villas. | 但现在 我们得把你带回沃尔登度假村 |
[13:31] | Before they find out that you blew the coop. | 在他们发现你跑出来之前 |
[13:34] | And put me on the third floor? | 然后把我送到三楼吗? |
[13:36] | That’s right. But it’s not time for that now. | 没错 但现在还不是时候 |
[13:39] | Let’s get you home, Arlene. | 我们回家吧 阿琳 |
[13:42] | Everything will be okay. We’ll work it out. | 一切都会没事的 我们会想到办法 |
[13:45] | If– If you say so. | 如果…如果你这么说的话 |
[13:48] | I don’t know when it all went to shit. | 我不知道事情什么时候 开始急转直下的 |
[13:51] | I was a happily-married, handsome billionaire. | 我曾经是婚姻美满 帅气逼人的亿万富翁 |
[13:54] | Now I’m just a schmuck. | 现在我就是个白痴 |
[13:56] | You’re still a handsome billionaire. | 你还是个帅气逼人的亿万富翁 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[14:00] | These are all good things to think about upstairs. | 这种事在楼上思考岂不更好 |
[14:03] | Coyote, a word? | 凯奥迪 聊聊? 好 嘿 你是怎么回事? |
[14:08] | Oh. Okay. | |
[14:11] | Hey. What is up with you? | |
[14:15] | Nothing. I just– | 没事 我只是… |
[14:17] | I kind of had a day planned. | 我只是把今天都计划好了 |
[14:18] | A plan that didn’t include an extra from a Greek funeral. | 这计划中没有一个满身丧气的电灯泡 |
[14:22] | Babe, this man is clearly in crisis. | 亲爱的 那人很明显在经历危机 |
[14:25] | You should know what that’s like. We should be helping him. | 你最应该知道这是什么感觉 我们应该帮帮他的 |
[14:28] | Yeah, but I– I– | 对 但是 我… |
[14:31] | We can have a romantic day any time. | 我们哪天都可以浪漫啊 |
[14:34] | Right now this person needs you. | 现在这个人需要你 |
[14:37] | Show him the wonderful man I’m in love with. | 让他知道我爱的这个男人有多了不起 |
[14:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | I’ll be wonderful. | 我会努力做到 |
[14:47] | All right, Nick, let’s workshop this. | 好吧 尼克 我们来应对一下这个问题 |
[14:49] | I know a little bit about navigating trauma. | 我多少了解一些如何应对创伤 |
[14:52] | Oh, right, ’cause you’re a sad guy. | 对哦 因为你是个抑郁男 |
[14:54] | Yes. Very good. | 对 很不错 |
[14:56] | What do you know about the fear of dying alone after losing your soulmate? | 失去灵魂伴侣后孤独终老的恐怖 你又了解多少呢? |
[15:01] | Hey, good news. | 跟你说个好消息 |
[15:02] | We all die alone. | 大家都会孤独终老 |
[15:04] | Also, there’s no such thing as soulmates. | 没有灵魂伴侣这种事 |
[15:06] | What’s next? | 还有什么问题? |
[15:07] | I think that helps. | 我好像感觉好点了 |
[15:09] | Hold on a second there, guy. | 等一下 老兄 |
[15:11] | -You don’t believe in soulmates? -Not really. | -你不相信灵魂伴侣吗? -不相信 |
[15:13] | So we’re not soulmates? | 我们不是灵魂伴侣吗? |
[15:17] | Honestly, you know, I’m not even sure I know what that means. | 说实话 我甚至不知道这个词什么意思 |
[15:20] | All I know is that we’re in love because we choose to be. | 我只知道我们相爱 是因为这是我们的选择 |
[15:25] | Well, what’s to stop you from just choosing to love someone else? | 那有什么事情在阻止你 选择去爱别人呢? |
[15:30] | Nothing. That’s the whole point of commitment. | 没什么事 这就是承诺的意义 |
[15:33] | Why are we fighting? | 我们为何在争吵? |
[15:34] | Because of the things you are saying. | 因为你说的那些话 |
[15:37] | All I’m saying is, I choose to love you. | 我意思是 我选择爱你 |
[15:41] | And I’m saying, I hate that. | 我只是在说 我讨厌这说法 |
[15:44] | I think we’re meant to be together. | 我认为我们是注定要在一起的 |
[15:47] | I think something bigger brought us together. | 我认为我们的缘分 是更有意义的事情促成的 |
[15:49] | Oh, like magic? | 噢 譬如魔法吗? |
[15:51] | -If you wanna call it that. -That’s crazy. | -如果你愿意这么叫的话 -真是疯了 |
[15:54] | You did not just fucking call me crazy. | 你他妈的再说我疯了试试 |
[15:57] | Hey, I think maybe we should– | 嘿 我们或许… |
[15:59] | -Shut up. -Jesus, Nick. | -闭嘴 -尼克 |
[16:00] | -Loud and clear. -You know what? | -听明白了 -你知道吗? |
[16:02] | I think that’s enough for me today. | 今天就这样吧 |
[16:04] | Nick, sorry about your life. Good luck. | 尼克 很遗憾你活成这样 祝你好运 |
[16:07] | -You can take a Lyft home. -Wait, no. Jessica, no, no, no. | -你可以打车回家 -别啊 杰西卡 |
[16:10] | Wait, wait, wait. Let’s talk about this. | 等一下 我们聊聊这件事 杰… |
[16:13] | -Je– | |
[16:15] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[16:16] | I got a little sidetracked, getting high. | 我有点分心 嗑嗨了嘛 恭喜你们即将到来的大喜之日 (嫁给我!) 不要啊 |
[16:22] | Oh, uh, congratulations on your pending nuptials. | |
[16:26] | No. No, no, no. | |
[16:30] | Not like this. | 不能像这样 |
[16:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:35] | Dude, I had no idea. | 老兄 我真是一点不知情 |
[16:37] | You should have told me to go upstairs. | 你应该让我上楼的 |
[16:43] | Okay, we still have 12 minutes to get you back | 我们还有12分钟可以送你回去 |
[16:47] | before they make the room rounds for the dinner announcement. | 这样才能赶在他们挨个查房 宣布吃晚餐之前 |
[16:49] | I’m not worried. Even if we don’t get back. | 就算我们回不去我也不担心 |
[16:53] | I don’t know, maybe they should put me on the third floor. | 或许他们就该把我送到三楼 |
[16:57] | I’m not sure I quite care. | 我大概无所谓吧 |
[16:59] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你心里话 |
[17:01] | It was just a little hiccup. | 只是一点小波折 |
[17:02] | Yeah. So you forgot you were going to Mexico, so what? | 就算你忘记自己去墨西哥 那又怎样? |
[17:06] | I have to be reminded constantly that I was an extra in Cannonball Run. | 还得经常有人提醒我 我在《炮弹飞车》里当过群员呢 |
[17:10] | You were not in Cannonball Run. | 你才没演过 |
[17:12] | Oh! | |
[17:13] | Don’t you worry about that old Bonida. We’re gonna sort it out. | 不用担心波立达的事儿了 我们会搞定的 |
[17:18] | We’re in this with you. | 我们会一起想办法 |
[17:21] | It’s different for you, girls. | 你们不太能体会 姐妹们 |
[17:24] | My whole life seems to have become about people overprotecting me. | 在我的整个人生 貌似一直都有人对我过度保护 |
[17:28] | And when they’re not doing that, they’re overcharging me. | 不然就是让我觉得不堪重负 |
[17:31] | And for something I really need just to get up and start the day. | 而我真正需要的只是 带着平常心过好每一天 |
[17:36] | So it doesn’t really matter if you get me back in 12 minutes or not. | 所以能不能12分钟以内回去 也无所谓了 |
[17:40] | Send me to the memory ward. | 大不了就把我送去记忆护理病房咯 |
[17:42] | I want to forget all this. | 我想忘记这一切 |
[17:47] | Arlene… | 阿琳… |
[17:49] | we are gonna go to Mexico and get you what you need. | 我们会去墨西哥 帮你弄到你需要的东西 |
[17:54] | Not just what you need, what you deserve. | 不仅仅是你需要的 还是你应得的 |
[17:56] | -Yeah, because fuck them. -Super fuck them. | -对 让他们去死吧 -死透一点 |
[18:00] | Now we’re gonna get you back, | 现在我们先把你送回去 |
[18:02] | eat some of that crap food and have a couple of drinks, | 吃点难以下咽的食物 再喝上两杯 |
[18:05] | and start to plan this damn thing. | 然后开始好好计划一下这件事 |
[18:09] | Where are we going again? | 我要去哪儿来着? |
[18:14] | Long story short, it took me three wives to learn a very important lesson. | (黄片之家) 长话短说 经历了三个老婆才让我学到一个教训 |
[18:17] | Don’t marry a Catholic. | 别娶天主教徒 |
[18:19] | When they get knocked up, they stay knocked up. | 她们的肚子被搞大后 非得生下来才罢休 |
[18:23] | That’s so funny, that repulsive thing you just said. | 你讲的那件令人反感的事 真是太搞笑了 |
[18:26] | Hey, a toast. | 敬你一个 |
[18:28] | Bud, it’s goddamn great to meet you. | 巴德 很高兴认识你 |
[18:30] | Here’s to our wives and our girlfriends. May they never meet. | 敬我们的老婆和女友们 希望她们永远见不上面 |
[18:34] | Totally. It’d be awful if they met. They’d be so hurt. | 没错 如果她们见到面就太糟糕了 她们一定会很伤心的 |
[18:37] | Very hilarious. | 太逗了 |
[18:38] | I knew you two would get along. | 我知道你们俩能处得来 |
[18:40] | So, Tim, why don’t we talk about the current divorce | 提姆 不如我们聊聊你这次的离婚 |
[18:44] | since Bud will be handling it? | 毕竟巴德要来处理这件事 对吧? |
[18:46] | Yes. Walk us through what happened. All the pertinents. | 跟我们说说现在的情况 所有相关的事情都可以讲 |
[18:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[18:50] | God pilfered a rib from that good ol’ boy Adam | 上帝从亚当身上抽了一根骨头 |
[18:53] | and made himself a goddamn sorceress. | 创造出了一个女巫 |
[18:55] | Uh-huh. Yes. But I meant with this divorce. | 对 但我说的是这次离婚 |
[18:59] | Because Bud is an expert in asset protection, you know. | 因为巴德士资产保护专家 |
[19:03] | Why don’t we talk about what you’d like out of your divorce? | 我们来聊聊 你想从这次离婚中获得什么吧? |
[19:06] | Cards on the table? | 那我就直说咯 |
[19:07] | I’d like the money for Claire’s tits back. | 我想把给克莱尔隆胸的钱要回来 |
[19:15] | Sorry, fellas. | 对不起了 各位 |
[19:18] | You know, pal, | 你知道吗 老兄 |
[19:19] | I already have a complex relationship with the way I make money, | 在我的工作中 所面对的关系已经够复杂了 |
[19:23] | and I certainly don’t need your horrible bullshit thrown into the mix. | 我现在最不需要的就是 让你的这摊破事再来当搅屎棍 |
[19:28] | Oh, Jesus, look, I was just– Calm down, I was just joking around. | 天啊 听着 我只是…冷静点 我就是开个玩笑 |
[19:32] | Well, I don’t think it’s funny. | 可我不觉得好笑 |
[19:35] | I think you’re a terrible person, | 我觉得你就是个糟糕透顶的人 |
[19:37] | and I think you should get the fuck out of here. | 而且我觉得你应该赶紧滚蛋 |
[19:43] | With pleasure. | 乐意至极 |
[19:48] | And give me Claire’s number, because her I’d like to represent. | 把克莱尔的电话给我 因为我想替她打官司 |
[19:57] | -I blacked out. What happened? | 我已经懵住了 发生什么事了? |
[20:00] | Arlene, tell us everything we need to know to get this Bonida. | 阿琳 跟我们说说 如何弄到这种波立达的一切细节 |
[20:03] | Yeah, you know, fake identities, nitrous boosters for the LEAF. | 对 假身份证 把车加装氮气加速器 |
[20:06] | A real Cannonball Run. | 《炮弹飞车》真实再现 |
[20:08] | -I swear to God, Frankie… -No, no, no, girls. | -我说真的 弗兰基… -不 姐妹们 |
[20:12] | Nothing like that. | 不是这个样子的 |
[20:14] | There’s a nice man I go to. | 我会去见一位好好先生 |
[20:17] | Yes or no on the nitrous? | 氮气加速器还装不装? |
[20:18] | I’m on hold with the guy. | 能办这事的家伙在电话上呢 |
[20:20] | Just go to the pharmacy, talk to Dr. Ramirez. | 去药店找拉米雷斯医生 |
[20:25] | He’ll give you everything you need. | 他就会给你所需要的一切 |
[20:27] | He knows we’re coming? He knows we’re friends of yours? | 他知道我们要去? 他知道我们是你的朋友? |
[20:29] | No. But when you arrive, you’ll hand him these. | 不 但你们去了之后 把这个给他 |
[20:32] | What is that, maps of underground tunnels? | 什么啊 是不是地下通道的地图? |
[20:35] | Codes to a heavily guarded safe? | 防守森严的保险箱密码? |
[20:37] | Are you two watching A-Team again? | 你俩是不是又看《天龙特工队》了? |
[20:41] | It’s my prescription. | 这是我的药方 |
[20:43] | And a letter to Dr. Ramirez. | 还有一封给拉米雷斯医生的信 |
[20:48] | -Sorry to interrupt, ladies. -Whoo! | 抱歉打扰一下 女士们 |
[20:50] | But I couldn’t help overhearing a bit of your Bonida plan. | 我不小心听到你们的波立达计划 |
[20:53] | And? | -所以呢? -我的骨头快散架了 |
[20:54] | And my bones are on their last legs. | |
[20:56] | Especially my leg bones. I want in. | 特别是腿的 我也想加入 |
[20:58] | As sorry as I am about that, and whatever is going on with your breath, | 很遗憾听到这件事 而且无论你的口臭是什么引起的 |
[21:03] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们都爱莫能助 |
[21:05] | I fear his insides are becoming his outsides. | 恐怕他要开始吐槽了 |
[21:09] | Tell you what, Frank, I’ll take your Bonida order, hook you up. | 这么着吧 弗兰克 你的波立达订单我接了 我帮你弄 |
[21:13] | But you must promise to step back when you talk to people. | 但你得保证别跟别人聊起这事儿 |
[21:18] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:21] | Okay, why don’t you each tell me how you’re feeling? | 好 你们俩不如都跟我讲讲 你们的想法 |
[21:25] | Mad. | 生气 |
[21:27] | Full of tuna. | 肚子里都是金枪鱼 |
[21:28] | Astonished that a theatrically sad billionaire ruined my proposal. | 很震惊一位幽怨的亿万富翁 毁了我的求婚 |
[21:33] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[21:35] | Guys, I am so sorry I put a damper on your day with my self-pitying bullshit. | 各位 很抱歉我用我的自艾自怜 毁了你们的大日子 |
[21:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:42] | How about I buy you a football team or something? | 不如我给你们买支橄榄球队 来补偿你们吧 |
[21:45] | It’s really not your fault. | 这不是你的错 当然是 |
[21:47] | Um, yeah. Yeah, it is. | |
[21:49] | I mean, you and I had a real argument. That happened. | 我们可是实打实地吵了一架 |
[21:52] | I know. How about–? What if we–? | 我知道 不如… |
[21:54] | What if we pretend that it didn’t? | 要不我们就假装没发生过吧? |
[21:57] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[21:59] | If we can’t agree on what love is, maybe we don’t want the same thing. | 如果在爱的定义上都无法达成认同 或许我们想要的东西也不一样 |
[22:04] | How about I take back everything I said and agree with you completely? | 不如我收回所有我说过的话 百分之百同意你? |
[22:09] | I think you’re both right. | 我觉得你们俩都对 |
[22:11] | Something mystical and magical allowed you to find each other. | 我觉得是因为一些神秘且神奇的事 你们才能遇到对方 |
[22:15] | And I think you’re gonna make it, | 我觉得你们会没事的 |
[22:18] | because I know you have the strength to choose to love each other every day, | 因为我知道你们有足够的力量 去选择每天都爱着对方 |
[22:22] | even when it’s hard. | 就算是困难时刻 |
[22:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[22:26] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[22:29] | Love is a mix of magic and daily commitment. | 爱是魔力与日常承诺的混合体 |
[22:35] | I had the magic with Grace. | 我的魔力可以吸引到格蕾丝 |
[22:38] | But she chose not to love me anymore. | 但她选择了不再去爱我 |
[22:42] | You two are lucky. | 你们两个很幸运 |
[22:44] | You have both. | 这两种你们都有 |
[22:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:52] | How about that song? | 那首歌还唱不唱了? |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:00] | Yeah, you got it. | 好 没问题 |
[23:02] | “Annie.” | 《安妮》 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry, Dad. I just couldn’t take it. | 抱歉 爸爸 我实在受不了了 |
[23:17] | That guy… | 那个家伙… |
[23:18] | What are you apologizing for? | 你道什么歉啊? |
[23:21] | I was proud of what you did. | 你这么做让我觉得很自豪 |
[23:23] | So proud. | 非常自豪 |
[23:25] | It’s something I’ve been wanting to do, something I should have done years ago. | 这是我一直想做的事 这是我几年前就该做的事 |
[23:30] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[23:31] | This is your firm, Bud. | 这是你的公司 巴德 |
[23:33] | You should run it the way you want to run it. | 怎么经营由你来把控 |
[23:35] | Right. Right. | 对 |
[23:37] | My firm. | 我的公司 |
[23:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗? |
[23:44] | When you said you had a complicated relationship | 当你说工作中所面对的关系 |
[23:47] | -with the way you make a living… -Yeah? | -已经够复杂了… -怎么了? |
[23:52] | Do you want to be a divorce lawyer? | 你想当离婚律师吗? |
[23:55] | Whoa. | |
[23:57] | You know, I gave you the firm because I thought you wanted it. | 我之所以把公司给你 是因为我以为你喜欢做这份工作 |
[24:03] | And because I knew you’d be great at it. | 也因为我知道你会做得很好 |
[24:05] | But I hope you’re not doing this for me. | 但我希望你不是因为我才去这么做 |
[24:09] | Do you want it? | 你想要这公司吗? |
[24:17] | I really don’t know, Dad. | 我真的不太清楚 爸爸 |
[24:19] | I– I mean, I know that I wanted to make you happy. | 我知道我希望可以让你开心 |
[24:23] | I just– | 我只是… |
[24:24] | Buddy boy, it’s every father’s dream | 乖儿子 每一个父亲都梦想 |
[24:28] | that his son feels freer than he did. | 自己的孩子可以比自己更加自由 |
[24:33] | You make me happy no matter what. | 无论怎样你都会让我开心 |
[24:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:40] | I think I needed to hear that. | 我确实需要听到你这么讲 |
[24:42] | I feel all this pressure, you know? | 我的压力真是太大了 |
[24:45] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[24:47] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:48] | Let that go. | 放下吧 |
[24:52] | Just be good to yourself. | 对自己好一点 |
[24:56] | In the interest of letting it go, | 说到放下 |
[24:58] | I really don’t want to do a whole ceremony dedicated to the burial of my foreskin. | 我真心不想为埋葬我的包皮 举行什么盛大仪式 |
[25:03] | You should have said something. | 你只说就好啊 |
[25:06] | I was really just doing it for you, | 我只是为你而做的 |
[25:08] | because you were always the most observant. | 因为你一直都很遵守教规 |
[25:11] | I was always observant because I thought that’s what you wanted me to be. | 那是因为我以为你希望我这样 |
[25:14] | Let it go, man. | 放下吧 |
[25:17] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[25:19] | So, what do we do with this? | 那我们拿这东西怎么办? |
[25:23] | Toss it? | 丢掉吗? 我有多爱我的安妮 真的非常不可思议 |
[25:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:39] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:55] | Jessica… | 杰西卡… |
[25:59] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[26:09] | Oh, drat. | 糟了 |
[26:16] | The song was good though. | 情歌还是不错的 |
[26:18] | Frankie, if we don’t leave now, traffic is gonna be hell at the border. | 弗兰基 如果我们现在不走 边境那边的塞车会很严重的 |
[26:23] | All right, two freshly charged crystals. | 我刚刚充能好两块水晶 |
[26:28] | Oh. My go-bag is complete in case things go tits-up in Mexico. | 我的应急包已经装好了 万一在墨西哥遇到不顺就有办法了 |
[26:33] | What the hell is all this? | 这都是什么玩意? 你觉得呢? |
[26:36] | Um, what do you think it is? | |
[26:38] | A shitload of Bonida prescription slips. | 堆成山的波立达药方单 |
[26:41] | You nailed it. Don’t worry about it. | 你猜对了 别担心啦 |
[26:44] | Last you said that you came home with a pierced belly button. | 你上次这么讲时 回家后肚脐上多了个环 |
[26:47] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[26:49] | Well, you’re about to have another one. | 你就要搞出另一个意外了 |
[26:51] | Look, I went back to Walden Villas. | 听着 我又回了一趟沃尔登度假村 |
[26:53] | I figured if Arlene and Frank needed it, then more people needed it too. | 我就想如果阿琳和弗兰克需要这药 就意味着更多的人也需要 |
[26:58] | You can’t tell by looking at them, | 他们不讲你是看不出来的 |
[27:00] | but weak bones is a serious problem in the senior community. | 但在老人群体中 骨质不佳是严重问题 |
[27:03] | Getting arrested is a serious problem with me. | 被抓对我来讲也是严重问题 |
[27:06] | You do realize getting this much Bonida is officially drug smuggling. | 你知道的 弄这么多波立达 就跟毒品走私没什么两样 |
[27:11] | It may be drug smuggling, but it’s a righteous smuggle. | 就算是毒品走私 也是正义之举 |
[27:14] | Look, my whole life has led to this. | 听着 我的整个人生都在准备做这件事 |
[27:17] | I’m finally living up to my bumper sticker: | 我终于能按照 我车保险杠上贴的标语活一次了 |
[27:20] | “No Fear, Be a Champion.” | “别害怕 当老大” |
[27:22] | We’re only going if you leave the duffel at home. | 你把粗呢包放家里我们才动身 作为安慰 |
[27:27] | -Uh… -No, as a consolation prize, | |
[27:30] | I’ll get you some Pulparindo from the gas station. | 我会在加油站给你买点酸角糖 |
[27:33] | Mm… | |
[27:35] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我主意已定 |
[27:37] | But let’s do that when I get back. | 但等我回来后我们再买酸角糖 |
[27:39] | Frankie, I understand why you’d do this for Arlene, | 弗兰基 我知道你想帮阿琳 |
[27:42] | but why risk so much for everybody else? | 但为何要为其他人冒这么大险呢? |
[27:46] | Look, I know that you would do anything for me, and back at you. | 我知道你会为我做任何事 我对你也是 |
[27:50] | But what about the ones who don’t have a you? | 但那些没有“你”的人呢? |
[27:52] | Well, I’m sure they have someone. | 他们肯定有自己的依靠 |
[27:54] | Right now, they’ve got me. | 现在他们有我 那边见咯 |
[27:56] | Uh, I’ll see you on the other side. | |
[28:00] | Ooh. | |
[28:06] | Toodles. | 再见 |
[28:20] | You can’t get out of your driveway without me. | 没我你都离不开家里的车道 |
[28:22] | How are you gonna get to Mexico? | 更何况开到墨西哥了 |
[28:24] | Oh, hell to the yeah. | 太牛了吧 |
[28:26] | Whoo, whoo! | |
[28:28] | Here, you’re in charge of the car pickles. | 车里吃的酸黄瓜就交给你保管了 |
[28:31] | I regret this already. | 我现在已经后悔了 |
[28:33] | Hand me a pickle. I like the ones at the bottom. | 给我一颗酸黄瓜 我喜欢吃底下的 (莫害怕 当老大) |