时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | So Frankie thought I was having a heart attack, carted me off to the ER. | 弗兰基以为我心脏病犯了 强行送我去看急诊 |
[00:53] | Well, of course, they could see almost immediately that I wasn’t. | 当然 医生几乎立刻就看出来 我没有犯心脏病 |
[00:57] | You seem upset about that. | 这事似乎让你很生气 |
[00:58] | Oh, boy, was she. | 天啊 她可生气啦 |
[01:00] | In fact, Dr. Gelson, you’re gonna wanna look into her anger issues. | 格尔森医生 你其实该好好治治 她爱生气的毛病 |
[01:04] | I’ll send you my file. | 我会把相关资料发给你 |
[01:06] | Do you have Dropbox? | 你有多宝箱网盘吗? |
[01:07] | No, but I do have a waiting room. | 没有 不过我这里有个等候室 |
[01:10] | Getting Frankie out of therapy? | 要把弗兰基赶出心理咨询室? |
[01:12] | It’s almost as hard as getting me into therapy. | 这几乎跟把我弄进心理咨询室一样难 |
[01:14] | Well, since she successfully got you in, | 既然她成功把你弄进了心理咨询室 |
[01:18] | how about you wait outside and let me do my job? | 不如你去外面等一等 让我好做我的工作? |
[01:22] | Fine. But you two are gonna have to talk really loud | 好吧 但如果想让我全部听到 |
[01:25] | if you want me to hear everything. | 你们俩说话得大声点 |
[01:27] | Get out. | 出去 |
[01:28] | Right, like that. | 没错 就像这样大声 |
[01:33] | You know, it’s pretty common for people to go to the ER | 人们以为自己心脏病犯了就去看急诊 |
[01:36] | thinking they’re having a heart attack, and it turns out to be a panic attack. | 结果发现是惊恐发作 这种事很常见 |
[01:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[01:43] | I am not a person who gets panic attacks, okay? | 我不是那种会惊恐发作的人 明白吗? |
[01:46] | It was just one of those times where you start to have trouble breathing. | 就是有些时候会感觉呼吸困难 |
[01:50] | And maybe you sweat a little more than usual, | 也许出的汗比平常更多一点 |
[01:53] | your vision gets a little blurry. | 视野变得有点模糊 |
[01:56] | You mean like a panic attack? | 你是说就像惊恐发作那样? |
[01:57] | I make people panic. | 我让别人惊恐发作 |
[01:59] | I’m not the panick-er, I’m the panick-ee. | 我不是会惊恐的 而是让别人惊恐的 |
[02:03] | Which sounds like “panicky,” which I am not. | 这听起来像“心生恐慌” 我可不会心生恐慌 |
[02:06] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[02:09] | Therapist stuff. | 心理医生要写的东西 |
[02:10] | Earlier, you said, “It was just one of those times.” | 你刚刚说过“就是有些时候” |
[02:16] | So this has happened before. | 所以这种情况以前发生过 |
[02:18] | I’ve had breathing issues maybe two or three times before, | 以前我可能是有两、三次 呼吸困难的情况 |
[02:23] | closer to two. | 应该是两次 |
[02:24] | So that means once every 40 years. Let’s not overreact. | 所以说每四十年才犯一次 无需反应过度 |
[02:28] | Then what brought you here, Grace? | 那是什么使你来到了这里呢 格蕾丝? |
[02:31] | The woman whose ear is against the door. | 外面那个正贴着门偷听的女人 |
[02:33] | She has a name! | 她有名字! |
[02:34] | The two of you seem to have an unusual relationship. | 你们两位似乎关系不寻常 |
[02:38] | The only thing unusual about this relationship is Frankie. | 这段关系中唯一不寻常的就是弗兰基 |
[02:43] | A woman who asked no questions when a psychic told her | 有个灵媒跟她说她三个月后会死 |
[02:46] | she was gonna die in three months. | 她问都不问就信了 |
[02:48] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:49] | Did this happen recently? | 这是最近发生的事吗? |
[02:52] | Maybe thinking about your friend’s mortality– | 也许是想到你朋友的生命 即将走到尽头… |
[02:57] | My friend is not gonna die. | 我的朋友不会死 |
[02:59] | She’s already survived a yurt explosion, | 有次蒙古包爆炸她都活下来了 |
[03:01] | and her son, Coyote. | 还有她儿子凯奥迪 |
[03:03] | Besides, I don’t have a problem with death, okay? | 而且 我不在意死亡 明白吗? |
[03:07] | No, this breathing thing was just– It was… | 这个呼吸困难的状况只是…是… |
[03:11] | probably an allergic reaction… | 大概是过敏反应… |
[03:15] | to tuna fish, obviously. | 金枪鱼过敏 |
[03:18] | And now that I think about it, | 现在回想起来 |
[03:19] | the other two times were likely tuna fish-related too. | 之前两次犯病可能也和金枪鱼有关系 |
[03:23] | Hey, thanks for fixing me. | 嘿 谢谢你的开导 |
[03:26] | There are still 46 minutes left in our session. | 我们的咨询时间还有46分钟 |
[03:30] | I’ll donate it to the guy in the waiting room. | 那我把它送给外面等着的那个家伙 |
[03:33] | He looks like he’s got some stuff. | 他看起来很需要咨询 |
[03:37] | Oh! | |
[03:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:42] | I need a divorce. | 我需要离婚 |
[03:45] | Don’t you need to get married first? | 你都没结婚离什么婚? |
[03:47] | This isn’t about Jessica. It’s about his other wife. | 不是杰西卡 是他另外一个妻子 |
[03:49] | There’s this woman named Missy. | 有个叫米西的女人 |
[03:51] | We got married years ago on a bender. | 几年前 我抽嗨了 晕晕乎乎地和她结了婚 |
[03:54] | You don’t remember what happened? | 当时的事你都忘了? |
[03:57] | I really liked cocaine. | 我当时爱抽可卡因 |
[03:59] | I was sitting at a blackjack table at the Mirage, | 我当时坐在梦幻酒店的 一个赌桌旁玩21点 |
[04:02] | I hadn’t won a single hand all night until your sweet, stoned tush | 我输了一整晚 直到抽嗨了的你 |
[04:06] | plopped itself down in the seat beside me. | 一屁股做到了我旁边的座位上 |
[04:09] | Suddenly, I couldn’t stop winning. | 我突然像开挂一样一直赢 |
[04:11] | We barely left the casino that weekend, and I joked that we should get hitched. | 我们那个周末几乎就没离开过赌场 我开玩笑说我们该搭个伴 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:17] | We were at the cantina buffet. | 我们当时在酒吧自助餐区 |
[04:19] | I gave you my ponytail holder as an engagement ring. | 我把我绑马尾的皮筋 当订婚戒指给了你 |
[04:23] | You’re not gonna need that back. | 那个应该不用要回来 |
[04:25] | It’s an age-old story, addict meets gambler. | 这就是个老掉牙的故事 瘾君子偶遇赌徒 |
[04:28] | Gambler wins a shit ton. Addict and gambler get married. | 赌徒大赢特赢 瘾君子和赌徒结婚了 |
[04:31] | Addict walks out to buy a bag of blow and never returns. | 然后瘾君子出去买可卡因 一去不回 |
[04:35] | I immediately started losing, | 我马上就开始输 |
[04:37] | and I vowed that if I ever found my lucky charm again, | 然后我发誓如果再找到我的幸运符 |
[04:41] | I’d never let him go. | 我绝不会放他走 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you just tell her you’re not a lucky charm | 你为什么不直接告诉她你不是幸运符 |
[04:46] | and that she didn’t actually win because of you? | 她不是因为你才赢的? |
[04:49] | Believe me, Dad, I tried to reason with her, | 相信我 爸爸 我试过跟她理论 |
[04:52] | but old lucky charm here had to win her another pot of gold. | 但这位幸运符又帮她赢了一大笔钱 |
[04:55] | Well… | 那个… |
[04:57] | See, there was this camel race. | 是这样 有个骆驼比赛 |
[04:59] | -Just pick a camel. -Fine. | -你选一只骆驼 -好吧 (沙特骆驼押注) |
[05:02] | -What about that one? -Batte Nasseh? | -这只怎么样? -巴提纳瑟? |
[05:05] | He has 40-to-1 odds. | 它的赔率是40比1 |
[05:07] | But he has such bedroom eyes. | 但它的眼神好性感迷人 |
[05:10] | Batte won? | 巴提赢了? |
[05:12] | -By a hump. -We were shocked. | -以一个驼峰的距离险胜 -我们都震惊了 |
[05:14] | I Googled the name, and it literally translates to “slow and fat.” | 我上网查了这个名字 翻译过来是“又慢又胖” |
[05:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:26] | Got your text. Lunchtime quickie? | 我收到你的信息了 想在午餐时间快速爽一把? |
[05:28] | I’m loving your new unemployed life. | 我爱死你这在家待业的新生活了 |
[05:30] | No. Quickie presentation. | 不是 是做个快速报告 |
[05:33] | Probably for the best. I can’t really perform on a clock. | 这样也许更好 时间太短也不够我发挥 |
[05:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:37] | Okay, sit down. | 好了 坐下 |
[05:39] | Idea Number 1. | 一号创意 |
[05:41] | Wouldn’t it be great if you just pick up your phone and type or speak a request, | 如果拿起手机 输入或口述你的要求 |
[05:45] | and a virtual assistant would just bring up the results instantly? | 一个虚拟助手马上就给出结果 这多么方便 |
[05:50] | I call it… | 我给这个助手取名为 |
[05:53] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[05:54] | You mean Siri? | 你是指Siri? |
[05:55] | That’s a great idea. Everyone loves Siri. | 主意不错 人人喜欢Siri |
[05:59] | It’s way more than Siri. | 它的功能可比Siri多多了 |
[06:02] | Let’s say you want your usual coffee order from your favorite café. | 比如你想从你爱去的餐厅 点你往常喝的咖啡 |
[06:06] | You can just tell Adam you want coffee, | 可以直接对亚当说你想点咖啡 |
[06:08] | and in a few minutes, it’ll be dropped off at your door. | 几分钟后 咖啡就会被送到你家门口 |
[06:11] | I love that idea too. | 我也喜欢这个创意 |
[06:13] | Just like Postmates. | 就像Postmates一样 |
[06:15] | No. It’s completely different from Postmates. | 不 它跟Postmates完全不一样 |
[06:20] | How? | 哪里不一样? |
[06:23] | Why is everything something? | 为什么我所有的创意都像别人的? |
[06:26] | Well, wait, what about some of these other Post-its? | 等等 其他这些便利贴上面呢? |
[06:29] | Here you go. | 看看这个 |
[06:30] | “A little notepad that sticks to things.” | “粘贴式小便签” |
[06:34] | My ideas are bad, aren’t they? | 我的创意很差 对吧? |
[06:36] | Oh, Brianna, no. | 不是的 布丽安娜 |
[06:38] | These… | 这些… |
[06:41] | aren’t your ideas. | 不是你的创意 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:45] | I’ve never had an original idea. | 我从未有过自己的创意 |
[06:48] | Say Grace was pretty good idea. | 优雅说是个不错的创意 |
[06:50] | No chance you didn’t hear that, right? | 你肯定听过别人这么夸你吧? |
[06:52] | I heard it. | 我是听过 |
[06:54] | You know what else I’m hearing? | 但你知道我还听到什么吗? |
[06:56] | My entire career has been built on other people’s ideas. | 我的整个职业生涯 一直建立在别人的创意上 |
[07:00] | What if I’m incapable of coming up with my own? | 要是我想不出自己的创意怎么办? |
[07:02] | Hey. You had that great idea to order Indian last night. | 怎么会 你昨晚要点印度菜 就是个不错的创意啊 |
[07:06] | -Barry, you should go back to work. -Yup. | -巴里 你该回去工作了 -好 |
[07:13] | I have a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[07:15] | If there is no reasoning with this Missy, | 如果没法跟米西讲道理的话 |
[07:18] | then we’ll have to beat her at her own game. | 那我们就得在赌博上击败她 |
[07:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:23] | In my preparation for the role of Sky Masterson, | 我为斯盖马斯特森这个角色做准备时 |
[07:26] | the quintessential smooth-as-velvet Broadway gambler, | 这个典型的、滑不留手的百老汇赌徒 |
[07:30] | I learned quite a bit about how superstitious gamblers are. | 我很了解赌徒有多迷信 |
[07:35] | If Missy has even one bad experience with Coyote, | 如果米西和凯奥迪在一起时 输上哪怕那么一次 |
[07:38] | she’ll be gone before the flop. | 翻牌前她就会走人 |
[07:41] | That’s a poker term. | 这是个扑克术语 |
[07:42] | Are you proposing a father-son trip to Vegas? | 你是建议我们来一趟前往 拉斯维加斯的父子旅行? |
[07:45] | Even better. | 比那更好 |
[07:46] | I am proposing that we host Missy right here | 我建议我们把米西请来这里 |
[07:49] | for a private poker game, and we beat the pants off her. | 来一场私人牌局 让她狠狠输一把 |
[07:52] | He doesn’t like Vegas. | 他不喜欢拉斯维加斯 |
[07:53] | It reminds him that he’s not Wayne Newton. | 这会让他想起他不是维恩牛顿 |
[07:56] | But how can you be so sure that one of us is gonna win? | 那你怎么能这么确定 我们当中有人会赢呢? |
[07:59] | Haven’t you heard? The house always wins. | 你没听说过吗?庄家总是赢 |
[08:01] | And if that fails… | 如果赢不了 |
[08:03] | we cheat. | 我们就出老千 |
[08:05] | Mm. | |
[08:07] | So smoking this weed will help you find the other weed? | 所以抽这支大麻能帮你找到 另外一支大麻? |
[08:11] | This is my find-my-good-weed weed. | 这是能帮我找到好大麻的大麻 |
[08:13] | The other weed is gonna help me come up with ideas? | 另外一支大麻能帮我构思创意? |
[08:16] | Well, why do you think they call it Thinking Cap OG? | 你以为人们为什么叫它 “创意来源”? |
[08:19] | That’s how I came up with the Rise Up and Coyote’s name. | 我就是这么想出 升起和凯奥迪的名字的 |
[08:23] | It could go either way, huh? | 所以效果可能好可能坏 对吧? |
[08:25] | But mostly good. | 大部分时候是好的 |
[08:26] | -What are you trying to jump-start? -My brain. | -你是想用大麻刺激什么? -我的大脑 |
[08:30] | I’m feeling a lot of pressure to come up with my next big thing. | 我在构思下一个事业起点 受到很大压力 |
[08:33] | Well, you’re welcome to any of my ideas. | 欢迎使用我的创意 给 瞧瞧我的创意本 |
[08:36] | Oh. Here, check out my Thinking Cap notebook. | |
[08:44] | Jesus, Frankie. | 天啊 弗兰基 |
[08:46] | This one just says | 这页写着“米基洛克的手指” (米基洛克的手指) |
[08:48] | -“Mickey Rourke fingers.” -Mm. | |
[08:51] | It’s really good weed. | 这个大麻很不错吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, Frankie, let’s go. We’re late. | 弗兰基 走了 我们要迟到了 |
[08:58] | We’re supposed to be at Walden Villas at 2. | 我们应该在下午两点时 赶到沃尔登度假村 |
[09:01] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[09:02] | Bye, Brianna. | 再见 布丽安娜 |
[09:03] | She’s been worse than usual since her panic attack. | 自从她惊恐发作后 她的态度比平常更差了 |
[09:06] | You had a panic attack? | 你惊恐发作了? |
[09:08] | I thought you make people panic. | 我以为你只会让别人恐慌 |
[09:10] | I do. | 没错 |
[09:11] | I had an allergic reaction to some tuna fish. | 我当时是金枪鱼过敏 |
[09:14] | It’s happened a few times in the past, so there. | 过去也有过几次 这次也是 |
[09:17] | The ER doctor was pretty sure it was a panic attack. | 急诊科医生很肯定是惊恐发作 |
[09:20] | Panic attacks are an extreme reaction. | 惊恐发作是一种极端反应 |
[09:23] | Mom doesn’t really have that kind of emotional range. | 我妈妈的情绪达不到这种程度 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Just to be safe, I should drive. | 为了确保安全 我来开车吧 |
[09:30] | Now, where’s my driving weed? | 我的开车专用大麻呢? |
[09:39] | I don’t understand why you had to bring a big bag of garbage with us. | 我不明白你为什么非得带上 一大包垃圾过去 |
[09:43] | We’re going to a Bonida party. | 我们要去参加波立达派对 |
[09:45] | Walden Villas is the perfect place to give away my stuff. | 沃尔登度假村很适合让我 把我的东西送出去 |
[09:49] | You need to stop giving away your stuff. | 别再把你的东西送人了 |
[09:51] | Where I’m going, I won’t need stuff. | 我将来要去的地方用不上任何东西 |
[09:53] | Except a harp. | 竖琴除外 |
[09:55] | But I don’t own one. | 但我没有竖琴 |
[09:57] | Stop angling for a harp. | 别再特意提到竖琴了 |
[09:59] | And if you insist on giving your things away, do me a favor. | 如果你坚持要把你的东西送人 帮我个忙 |
[10:02] | Keep the reason to yourself. | 别把理由告诉别人 |
[10:04] | Why? It’s a riveting tale. | 为什么?这是很吸引人的故事 |
[10:06] | How does that conversation go? | 那你要怎么跟别人说? |
[10:08] | Someone says they’ve gotten a terminal diagnosis | 别人说他们的医生给出了 |
[10:11] | from their real doctor, | 临终诊断 |
[10:13] | and you say you’ve gotten a terminal reading from your psychic? | 而你说你的灵媒给了你临终预言? |
[10:16] | Fine, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[10:18] | But if someone guesses it, I’m not gonna correct them. | 但要是有人猜到了 我不会纠正他们 |
[10:27] | Jessica, thank you for coming. | 杰西卡 欢迎你 |
[10:31] | This is Missy. Jessica is the other one. | 这是米西 杰西卡是另一个人 |
[10:34] | I knew that. I call everyone Jessica. | 我知道 我见谁都叫杰西卡 |
[10:36] | I hope you’re prepared. | 希望你准备好了 |
[10:38] | We’re a serious group of cardies here. | 这里这些人扑克打得很好 |
[10:40] | Oh, I’m not worried. I can’t lose. | 我不担心 我不会输的 |
[10:43] | Plus, you said “cardies.” | 而且 你刚说的是“扑克” |
[10:46] | The game is Texas Hold’em. | 这个游戏叫德州扑克 |
[10:48] | I thought this was poker. | 我以为是打扑克 |
[10:49] | Texas Hold’em is poker, Jessica. | 杰西卡 德州扑克也是扑克 |
[10:58] | Done. | 好了 |
[11:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:08] | I’m so beautiful. | 我好漂亮 |
[11:10] | If you could only bottle this feeling and sell it. | 要是能把这种感觉包装销售就好了 |
[11:14] | Well, you can’t. | 做不到的 |
[11:15] | But you can go to the Nordstrom makeup counter and have them do it for you. | 不过你可以去诺德斯特姆百货 化妆品专柜 让工作人员给你化妆 |
[11:19] | I’d be too embarrassed. | 那样太丢脸了 |
[11:21] | You have to sit in the aisle and everyone’s watching. | 坐在走道里 周围人都在看你 |
[11:26] | Yeah. A lot of people don’t like that. | 对啊 很多人都不喜欢这样 |
[11:30] | I’d rather just do it at home. | 我更愿意在家化妆 |
[11:31] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[11:33] | you can’t do it. | 你自己化不了妆 |
[11:35] | Somebody has to teach you about your face. | 得有人教你化妆 |
[11:38] | Will you teach me about my face? | 你愿意教我化妆吗? |
[11:41] | You know what, Barry? | 巴里 你知道吗? |
[11:43] | I won’t. | 我不会教你化妆 |
[11:44] | But you just gave me my first original idea. | 但你刚让我想到了 我的第一个原始创意 |
[11:48] | And I need to make some calls before I forget what I’m calling about. | 趁这个创意现在还在我脑子里 我得打几个电话 |
[11:57] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[12:00] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[12:02] | This is for the party. | 这是派对用的 |
[12:04] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[12:05] | The Bonida Bandidas. | 偷运波立达的侠盗魅影 什么? |
[12:08] | Oh. What? | |
[12:09] | We’re like Robin Hood for bone meds. | 我们就像盗取骨科药物的罗宾汉 |
[12:12] | With a little bit of Mexico in there. You know the game. | 里面的东西是从墨西哥来的 怎么来的我不说你也懂吧 |
[12:15] | -Are there any weapons in the bag? -It’s Bonida for your residents. | -包里有武器吗? -里面是波立达 给住在这里的人的 |
[12:19] | So just say that, then. | 那你们干嘛不直接说 |
[12:22] | You know, I noticed you’re wearing a T-shirt under your scrubs. | 我注意到你的工作服下面 穿的是一件T恤 |
[12:26] | -That’s a weird thing to notice. -Thank you. | -你注意的点真怪 -谢谢夸奖 |
[12:29] | I have several more T-shirts you might be interested in. | 我这里有些你也许会感兴趣的T恤 |
[12:32] | And I might even have a set of scrubs I stole from the set of Scrubs. | 也许还有一套工作服 是我从 《实习医生风云》拍摄现场偷来的 |
[12:37] | I’m pretty sure Zach Braff felt me up at the DMV once. | 我很确定有一次在车管局 扎克布拉夫吃我的豆腐来着 |
[12:40] | Oh, that guy. | 那个家伙啊 |
[12:42] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[12:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:45] | Sick tee? | 帅气的T恤? |
[12:46] | Maybe I can interest you in a Slinky, only semi-tangled? | 不如来个机灵鬼玩具? 就是有一半地方缠住了 |
[12:50] | -How much? -Oh, totally gratis. | -多少钱? -不要钱 |
[12:53] | Why are you giving stuff away? Especially cool stuff like this? | 你干嘛要把自己的东西送人? 尤其是这么酷的玩意? |
[12:58] | Because I’m– I’m going away off to college in the fall. | 因为我…我秋天要去上大学 |
[13:02] | I wanna reinvent myself. | 想重塑一下自我 |
[13:04] | Very smooth. | 编得真顺 |
[13:06] | Hey, would you like some thyroid medication? | 嘿 你要不要来点治甲状腺的药? |
[13:09] | Jackpot! | 太棒了! |
[13:10] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么? |
[13:12] | Those are not for you. | 这些不是给你的 |
[13:14] | But I need them to live. | 但我需要这些来活下去 |
[13:16] | Well, so does she. | 她也是 |
[13:17] | Take a hike, Bob. | 快走吧 鲍勃 |
[13:18] | Not allowed. | 医生不让我快走 |
[13:21] | What are you doing giving away your thyroid medicine? | 你干嘛要把你治甲状腺的药送人? |
[13:24] | I don’t need this stuff anymore. | 我不再需要这玩意了 |
[13:27] | Why shouldn’t it go to someone who does? | 为什么不能送给其他需要的人? |
[13:29] | Because you’re not actually dying. | 因为你不会死 |
[13:32] | I don’t know how else to break the bad news to you, | 我不知道还能用什么方式 把这个坏消息告诉你 |
[13:34] | but you’re gonna live a long time. | 你还能活很久 |
[13:37] | Would you listen if I used skywriting? | 如果我雇个飞机在天上放烟写字 你会听吗? |
[13:39] | Yes, under other circumstances. | 在其他情况下 我会的 |
[13:42] | But, Grace, you’ve gotta get ahold of the situation. | 可是格蕾丝 你得清楚现在的情况 |
[13:45] | In three months, I’m a goner, whether I give away my medication or not. | 无论我是否把药送人 三个月后我都会死 |
[13:49] | If you don’t take your medicine, you’re not even gonna live that long! | 如果不吃药 你连三个月都活不了! 怎么回事? |
[13:54] | -What’s happening? | |
[13:56] | Is it the tuna again? | 是金枪鱼过敏吗? |
[13:57] | Nod once if it’s the tuna. | 是就点一下头 |
[13:59] | Is that tuna? | 那是金枪鱼吗? |
[14:00] | Are you eating tuna fish? | 你在吃金枪鱼? |
[14:02] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[14:03] | She has a horrible allergy to tuna! | 她对金枪鱼严重过敏! |
[14:05] | I’m eating whitefish on a bagel. | 我吃的是百吉饼加白鲑鱼 |
[14:06] | Whitefish is in the tuna family. | 白鲑鱼和金枪鱼是一家的 |
[14:08] | -Get me an EpiPen! -It’s gonna be okay, honey. | -给我拿支肾上腺素 -女士 你不会有事的 |
[14:11] | Don’t touch me with that thing. | 别用那玩意碰我 |
[14:14] | It’s not the fish. | 不是因为金枪鱼 |
[14:17] | Then what is it? | 那是因为什么? |
[14:18] | It’s you. | 因为你 |
[14:20] | Stop talking about you dying. | 别再说你要死的话了 |
[14:25] | I thought we weren’t gonna bring that up. | 我以为我们说好不提起这事的 |
[14:31] | Thanks so much for coming over on such short notice. | 你接到电话这么快就过来 我真的万分感谢 |
[14:35] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[14:36] | Little Stewie. | 小斯蒂威 |
[14:39] | A big venture capitalist. | 伟大的风险投资家 |
[14:41] | I know. It’s actually Stuart now. | 我知道 其实我现在叫斯图亚特 |
[14:43] | Thank you so much for correcting me, Stewie. | 感谢你的指正 斯蒂威 |
[14:45] | You know, I gotta be honest, | 坦白说 |
[14:47] | part of me was a little nervous | 我心里还是有点紧张 |
[14:49] | you’d still be mad about my senior project. | 担心你还在为之前高级项目的事生气 |
[14:51] | Oh. When you mathematically proved I was a loser? | 那次你从数学上 证明我是个废物的事? |
[14:54] | I don’t even remember that. | 我都不记得了 |
[14:57] | That is a relief, | 那我就放心了 |
[14:59] | because I have this fabulous idea | 因为我有一个很棒的创意 |
[15:02] | I think you’d be interested in investing in. | 我觉得你会有兴趣投资一下 我很感兴趣 |
[15:04] | Oh. I am very interested. | |
[15:08] | But before you begin, I just wanna say… | 但在你开口前 我只想说 |
[15:12] | no. | 不行 |
[15:14] | -I’m sorry? -Brianna plus any idea | -什么? -布丽安娜的任何创意 |
[15:18] | equals not interested. | 我统统不感兴趣 |
[15:20] | So you only came here for revenge? | 所以你只是来报复我的? |
[15:22] | Yes. | 是的 你知道我等这一刻等了多久吗? |
[15:24] | Ahh, do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for this moment? | |
[15:29] | How many hours of therapy I’ve been in because of you? | 你知道因为你 我看了多久的心理医生吗? |
[15:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | Because I didn’t want you to have this idea anyway. | 反正我一开始就没想把这个创意 告诉您 |
[15:38] | This was a warm-up pitch. | 这只是推介报告前的一个热身 |
[15:40] | I can go anywhere. | 我可以去找任何投资人 |
[15:41] | Hmm. Well, I surf with every VC in the area. | 本地的所有风险投资人都和我 一起冲浪 |
[15:44] | I made sure none of them would hear a pitch from you. | 我会确保他们没人会听你的推介报告 |
[15:46] | I should have killed you when I had the chance at that swim meet. | 我就该在那次游泳比赛上 找机会干掉你 |
[15:58] | Finally. | 终于可以结束了 |
[16:01] | Just kidding. I rivered the inside straight. | 开玩笑的 我的河牌压死了你的顺子 |
[16:03] | Are you serious? | 不是吧? |
[16:04] | And did you just use “river” as a verb? | 还有你刚刚说“河牌压死”? |
[16:06] | Dad, I told you to watch Rounders before we did this. | 爸爸 早跟你说过玩牌前 好好看看《赌王之王》 |
[16:10] | I thought you said Tremors. | 我以为你说的是《异形魔怪》 |
[16:12] | Which, by the way, holds up. | 看了还听提气的 |
[16:13] | Well, I’m all out. | 我的筹码输光了 |
[16:15] | And I watched Rounders. | 我倒是看了《赌王之王》 |
[16:16] | You are the luckiest person I’ve met | 你是我见过的最幸运的人 |
[16:18] | since that autofellating gentleman from Cirque du Soleil. | 上一个我见到的幸运儿是太阳马戏团 那位自动为人口交的先生 |
[16:21] | Oh, I’m not the lucky one. | 幸运的人不是我 |
[16:24] | He is. | 是他 |
[16:25] | I’m just lucky to have him. | 我只是很幸运能有他陪在我身边 |
[16:28] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我跟你说了我没事 |
[16:30] | I could have driven us. | 我可以开车的 |
[16:32] | Liars don’t get wheel privileges. | 骗子没有开车的权利 |
[16:34] | You could’ve told me what you were going through. | 你本该把你的内心想法告诉我 |
[16:37] | Oh, yeah, that really comes naturally to me. | 说得我好像很会袒露心声似的 |
[16:41] | Besides, I didn’t wanna validate your inane fixation. | 而且我也不想见证你的愚蠢癖好 |
[16:46] | All this talk about you dying just terrifies me. | 就是你不停说自己要死这件事 让我很害怕 |
[16:52] | I mean, the reality is one of us is gonna lose the other. | 我清楚现实就是有一天 我们当中有一个人会先走 |
[16:57] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[17:00] | Unless we do a Thelma & Louise thing. | 除非我们像《末路狂花》那样 彻底放飞一下自我 |
[17:03] | Which I’m open to. | 我不介意 |
[17:04] | Pass. | 我不要 你之前是在吹牛 |
[17:09] | Ah. So you were bluffing. | |
[17:11] | But was I? | 是吗? |
[17:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:13] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[17:14] | I’m gonna join Sol and Bud in the losers’ circle. | 我要去加入索尔和巴德的败者联盟了 |
[17:19] | We’re playing rock, paper, scissors. | 我们在玩剪刀石头布 |
[17:21] | So I guess it’s down to just you and Robert. | 现在只剩下你和罗伯特了 天啊 |
[17:27] | Oh, rats. | |
[17:30] | Just another totally neutral hand. | 又是一手不好不坏的牌 |
[17:34] | I’ll… | 那我… |
[17:38] | check. | 让牌 |
[17:48] | I… | 我… |
[17:50] | suppose I’ll bet. | 要押注 |
[17:55] | I’ll see you. | 那我就跟注 |
[17:57] | And I’ll raise you. | 我要加注 |
[18:01] | I’ll see your raise. | 我继续跟 |
[18:04] | Pot’s right. | 底池押注结束 |
[18:09] | I could throw a few more bones at it. Why not? | 我要再加注 |
[18:14] | I could put you all in. | 你可以全押 |
[18:18] | I’d put you all in if I had any more chips. | 如果我有更多筹码 我会让你全押 |
[18:20] | And if I’m understanding “all in.” | 如果我对“全押”理解没错的话 |
[18:23] | But you can’t. Unless you got anything else valuable lying around. | 但你不能 除非你再押上其他财物 |
[18:26] | You don’t happen to have sleep apnea, do you? | 你不会碰巧患有睡眠时呼吸暂停吧? |
[18:28] | Try again. | 你还是换一个抵押物吧 |
[18:32] | I will see your raise, and raise you my husband’s Rolex watch. | 我要押注 压上我丈夫的劳力士手表 |
[18:37] | You have to be kidding me. | 你肯定是在开玩笑吧 |
[18:47] | Looks like we got ourselves a real card game. | 看起来我们要认真来一场了 |
[18:52] | Deal it, my little rabbit’s foot. | 发牌吧 我的小幸运符 |
[18:58] | No. This has to stop. | 不行 到此为止吧 |
[19:00] | What does? | 什么到此为止? |
[19:02] | I’m not dealing this last card. | 最后一张牌我不发了 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:05] | But why? | 为什么? |
[19:06] | Because I’m never gonna prove to you that I’m not your lucky charm. | 因为我将永远无法向你证明 我不是你的幸运符 |
[19:12] | I wasn’t a lucky man until I met the woman that I want to marry. | 我从前并不幸运 直到我遇见 那个我想娶的女人 |
[19:16] | Every day that I am with her, it feels like I’ve won the lottery. | 和她在一起的每一天 感觉就像中了彩票 |
[19:21] | You may think that I’m your lucky charm, but Jessica is mine. | 你也许认为我是你的幸运符 但杰西卡是我的幸运符 |
[19:26] | And you’re standing in the way of the only luck that I have ever had. | 而你正阻碍我拥有我有生以来 唯一的幸运 |
[19:33] | I hate when people appeal to my better side. | 我真不喜欢被别人激发同情心 |
[19:38] | Okay. How about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[19:39] | I will give you a divorce | 我同意和你离婚 |
[19:41] | on the condition that I get you for three days a year. | 条件是一年里你要有三天归我 |
[19:44] | The Super Bowl, the Daytona 500 and my pap smear. | 超级碗、代托纳500汽车赛 还有我做涂片试验那天 |
[19:50] | Okay, yeah. No. You’ve got yourself a deal. | 成交 |
[19:54] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[19:56] | Can we see that last card so you can break my heart? | 能否看看最后一张牌? 这样让我对你彻底死心 |
[20:00] | Sure. Um… | 没问题 |
[20:06] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[20:07] | You won! | 你赢了! |
[20:08] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[20:09] | I won! I won! | 我赢了! |
[20:11] | You would have won. | 你本来会赢 |
[20:13] | And I would have lost. | 我本来会输 |
[20:15] | -You really are my good-luck charm. | 你真的是我的幸运符 我把你的苏格兰威士忌都喝了 谁开车送我去温蒂汉堡店? |
[20:18] | And I drank all your Scotch, and I need someone to drive me to Wendy’s. | |
[20:24] | Okay, okay. Wait a minute. | 好吧 稍等一下 |
[20:26] | Are you gonna let your hatred | 你真的要让仇恨 |
[20:28] | stop you from possibly making a lot of money? | 阻碍你发大财吗? |
[20:32] | I do like money. | 我的确喜欢钱 |
[20:34] | Screw it. I’ll hear your pitch, then I’ll say no. | 管他的 我先听听你的报告 然后再拒绝你 |
[20:37] | That’s the spirit! | 这才对嘛! |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:41] | Basically… | 基本上… |
[20:43] | you take a selfie without makeup. | 大家可以不化妆尽情自拍 |
[20:44] | A makeup artist will design the perfect look for you, | 化妆师会为你设计最完美的妆容 |
[20:47] | teach you how to do it virtually, | 教你使用虚拟技术化妆 |
[20:49] | and send you the proper makeup from our original line. | 然后从最初的作品系列中 找出合适的妆容发给你 |
[20:54] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[20:55] | That’s a great fucking idea. Goddamn it. | 这个创意真他妈好 该死的 |
[20:58] | Are you screwing with me or…? | 你是在糊弄我还是… |
[21:00] | I wish. | 真希望可以糊弄你 |
[21:01] | I’ll set up a meeting at Say Grace. | 我会约你在优雅说见面 |
[21:03] | Great! | 好极了! |
[21:04] | Wait. Why would you wanna meet there? | 等等 为什么要在那里见面? |
[21:07] | Because you’re the CEO. | 因为你是那里的总裁啊 |
[21:08] | So actually– | 其实… |
[21:10] | Which is the best thing I can say about you. | 这也是对于你我能说出的 最好听的话 |
[21:12] | And I love being the CEO. | 我喜欢当总裁 |
[21:14] | But isn’t this kind of a new thing? | 不过这不算是一门新生意吗? |
[21:16] | Like a Brianna-and-Stewie thing? | 只是布丽安娜和斯蒂威合伙做生意? |
[21:19] | Not interested in Brianna and Stewie. | 我对这种合作方式不感兴趣 |
[21:21] | But you just said this was a great idea. | 但你刚说了这是个绝佳的创意 |
[21:23] | It is a great idea with Say Grace. | 和优雅说合作的话就是绝佳创意 |
[21:25] | And with your juice as CEO, | 再加上身为总裁的你大力促成合作 |
[21:27] | it gets fast-tracked | 项目进程就会加快 |
[21:28] | and becomes Say Grace’s number-one priority. | 还会成为优雅说的头等大事 |
[21:30] | -That’s how you do business. -Okay. | -这就是做生意的方式 -好吧 |
[21:32] | Well, then, let’s do some business | 那就一起做生意吧 |
[21:36] | with Say Grace | 和优雅说 |
[21:38] | because I’m the CEO. | 因为我是总裁嘛 |
[21:41] | Not ready to shake yet. | 我还没准备好跟你握手 |
[21:42] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[21:47] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[21:48] | this is the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 这是我有生以来持续时间最久的 一段关系 |
[21:52] | Thanks again for understanding. | 再次感谢你的理解 |
[21:54] | Consider it payback for all the luck you’ve given me. | 就当这是你给予我的所有幸运的回报 |
[21:58] | Oh. And speaking of, here is your cut from that camel race the other day. | 说起来 这是前几天那场骆驼赛 所赢赌金中你的那部分 |
[22:01] | Oh, no, no, no. I couldn’t… | 不 我不能… |
[22:03] | be so rude as to decline. | 那么无礼地拒绝你 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | You should consider getting back to Vegas. | 你该考虑回到拉斯维加斯 |
[22:09] | With luck like yours, you could double that money. | 有你这样的幸运 你可以赚到比这翻一倍的钱 |
[22:12] | And with luck like mine, you’re gonna ace your pap smear. | 有我这样的幸运 你的涂片试验会一切正常 |
[22:16] | See you then. | 回见 |
[22:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 (咨询中 请保持安静) (《启智》奋勇拼搏) |
[22:25] | I’m glad you agreed to come here, Grace. | 格蕾丝 我很高兴你同意来这里 |
[22:28] | You said we were going shoe shopping. | 你说要一起去买鞋的 |
[22:30] | We will if you do good in there. | 一会儿你在里面一切顺利的话 我们就去 |
[22:33] | Oh… | |
[22:34] | So are you gonna tell Dr. Gelson about the night of your first panic attack? | 你要告诉格尔森医生 你第一次惊恐发作那晚的事吗? |
[22:38] | Go back to your magazine. | 继续看你的杂志吧 |
[22:40] | I can multitask. | 我可以一心多用 |
[22:42] | I just can’t find the ice-cream cone. | 就是找不到圆筒冰淇淋 |
[22:46] | It’s near the popcorn. | 它在爆米花旁边 |
[22:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:50] | I’m not a multitasker. | 我不能一心多用 |
[22:51] | I’m all ears. | 但我很擅长倾听 |
[22:54] | It was my wedding day. | 第一次惊恐发作是我结婚那天 |
[22:55] | You know, having a panic attack on your wedding day | 婚礼当天惊恐发作 |
[22:58] | doesn’t seem that unique of an occurrence. | 似乎也没什么不寻常 |
[23:00] | Are there any other details that stand out to you? | 你的惊恐发作有什么 别的不一样的细节吗? |
[23:04] | Well, all I can really remember was having my first martini, | 我只记得当时在喝第一杯马丁尼酒 |
[23:08] | my brother walking me down the aisle, | 我哥哥挽着我的手送我 走红地毯去结婚 |
[23:10] | and then my first episode. | 然后那是我第一次惊恐发作 |
[23:14] | What about your second episode? | 那你第二次惊恐发作呢? |
[23:17] | Hold that thought. I just found the dinosaur. | 先等等 我刚找到了恐龙 |
[23:20] | Okay, proceed. | 好了 继续吧 |
[23:22] | I once had to leave a Say Grace meeting because my chest was fluttering. | 我有一次在优雅说公司开会时 因为心跳过快不得不中途离开 |
[23:28] | And I remember thinking it was strange | 我记得当时觉得很奇怪 |
[23:30] | because what put me over the edge | 因为让我惊恐发作的原因是 |
[23:33] | was somebody humming “Chattanooga Choo Choo.” | 有人在哼唱《前往潘科的特别列车》 《前往潘科的特别列车》 |
[23:37] | Aha, “Chattanooga Choo Choo,” | |
[23:39] | which we all know is about trading New York City for the boondocks. | 大家都知道这首歌唱的是 用纽约交换偏僻地区 |
[23:43] | You were worried your business would fold | 你当时肯定是担心公司会倒闭 |
[23:46] | and you’d be boarding the one-way train to Tennessee. | 而你将拿着单程车票 踏上前往田纳西州的列车 |
[23:49] | Why do you say you’re good at this? | 你为什么说自己擅长倾听? |
[23:53] | Because you’re about to tell me about the third time you had a panic attack. | 因为你要告诉我 你的第三次惊恐发作 |
[23:58] | It was my 40th birthday party. | 当时是我四十岁生日派对 |
[24:01] | You know who died at 40? | 你知道谁四十岁就死了吗? |
[24:02] | Glenn Miller. | 格伦米勒 |
[24:03] | Also famous for his rendition of which song? | 他还因为演奏哪首歌而闻名来着? |
[24:06] | -“Chattanooga Choo Choo.” -Yeah. | -《前往潘科的特别列车》 -没错 |
[24:08] | My dad loved Glenn Miller. Oh. | 我爸爸生前是格伦米勒的歌迷 |
[24:13] | You know, it’s funny. All these memories make me think of my dad. | 说来有趣 所有这些回忆 都让我想起我爸爸 |
[24:16] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[24:18] | Well, my brother had to give me away at my wedding because my dad couldn’t. | 因为我爸爸不在 婚礼上把我送到新郎手中的是我哥哥 |
[24:22] | He died when I was 10. | 我爸爸在我十岁时就去世了 |
[24:25] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道这事 |
[24:26] | And, uh, “Chattanooga Choo Choo,” | 还有《前往潘科的特别列车》 |
[24:29] | he sang it all the time. | 他总是唱着这首歌 |
[24:32] | Drove my mother crazy. | 差点把我妈妈逼疯 |
[24:33] | But how did your dad relate to your 40th birthday? | 但你的四十岁生日怎么会 让你联想到你爸爸? |
[24:38] | He died when he was 39. | 他39岁时过世的 |
[24:40] | Well, that’s big. | 怪不得呢 |
[24:43] | But I have no idea how to connect your father with me. | 但我不明白你是怎么把我 和你爸爸联系在一起的 |
[24:49] | I am one lousy therapist. | 我是个很差劲的心理咨询师 |
[24:54] | Maybe not. You know… | 不一定 你知道… |
[24:56] | I was never a person who ever really felt safe. | 我以前一直是很没有安全感的那种人 |
[25:02] | In my whole life, there were only two people who made me feel… safe. | 在我的一生中 只有两个人 让我有安全感 |
[25:09] | You and my dad. | 就是你和我爸爸 |
[25:11] | And the idea of losing you the way I lost him is– | 想到要像失去他那样失去你… |
[25:15] | It’s just unfathomable. | 我心里空的就像无底洞 |
[25:20] | If I could, I wouldn’t go anywhere without you. | 如果可以 我很想一直陪着你 哪儿也不去 |
[25:25] | You know that. | 这点你是知道的 |
[25:26] | I do. I do. | 我知道 |
[25:29] | Oh… | |
[25:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | Grace? | 格蕾丝? |
[25:42] | Actually, I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们的问题解决了 |
[25:45] | Well, speak for yourself. | 你是释怀了 |
[25:47] | I’ve got a lot to process from today. | 今天的事让我还想倾吐一番呢 |