时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | You’re gonna have to do your best | 你得尽最大努力 |
[00:20] | to try to see this town from the outside. | 置身事外地看待这个小镇 |
[00:21] | I can’t be outside. I don’t want to be outside. | 我做不到置身事外 我不想置身事外 |
[00:23] | It’s a simple truth, Miller. | 这是个简单的事实 米勒 |
[00:25] | Anybody’s capable of murder, | 在特定条件下 |
[00:26] | given the right circumstances | 谁都能杀人 |
[00:27] | It’s like he was in a boat or he was put in a boat. | 他当时在船上 或是被放在了船上 |
[00:29] | I was taking a walk. | 我正在散步 |
[00:31] | I saw him with someone: backpacker. | 看见他和一个人在一起 一个背包客 |
[00:33] | We found this in the daughter’s room. | 我们在女儿房间找到这个 |
[00:34] | Who gave you that cocaine? | 可卡因是谁给你的 |
[00:36] | Gemma Fisher. | 嘉玛·费舍 |
[00:37] | And where did Chloe get it from? | 那克洛伊又是从哪拿到的 |
[00:39] | She said a friend. | 她说是个朋友 |
[00:41] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[00:43] | I told you. I was working. | 我说过了 我在上班 |
[00:44] | There was no job. | 根本就没有这么件工作 |
[00:45] | We have video footage of the lookout down the hill from Harvey Ridge. | 我们拿到了哈维岭下了望台的监控录像 |
[00:48] | We did find one set of prints by the sink. | 我们在水槽旁找到了一组指纹 |
[00:50] | The prints belong to Mark Solano. | 指纹是马克·索拉诺的 |
[01:30] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[01:32] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[01:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:44] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[02:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:40] | Am I too clang-y? | 吵到你了吗 |
[02:45] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:48] | It’s freezing out here. | 天这么冷 |
[02:49] | Long week ahead. | 下周还要忙 |
[02:50] | I thought strong coffee, lots of sugar, might help. | 喝点超甜的浓咖啡会精神点 |
[02:58] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[03:00] | Why? | 问这个干什么 |
[03:02] | Their manners must suck. | 他们肯定超没礼貌 |
[03:06] | So we think this is where Danny was killed? | 所以丹尼就是在这里被杀的吗 |
[03:09] | Apparently. | 显而易见 |
[03:11] | Makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[03:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:15] | The body was found at the bottom of north cliff. | 尸体是在北边悬崖底下被发现的 |
[03:17] | Why move him there? | 为什么要把尸体搬到那去 |
[03:18] | Why not throw him off here? | 为什么不在这里抛尸 |
[03:19] | It’s a perfectly good cliff for chucking a body over. | 这个悬崖可是抛尸的好地方 |
[03:21] | Could you please not talk about it like that? Please? | 拜托你能不能别这样说话 |
[03:26] | Check the route from here to north cliff for tracks. | 要查下从这里到北边悬崖的路上有没有脚印 |
[03:29] | We’ll also check for security cameras, | 还要查监视录像 |
[03:30] | – though I’m… – Any missing boats lately? | -不过我还是 -最近有船只丢失吗 |
[03:37] | A boat would leave no tracks. | 船不会留下任何痕迹 |
[03:39] | Throw it onto the shore. | 把船泊在岸边 |
[03:41] | Place the body on the beach. | 把尸体放到海滩上 |
[03:45] | Any evidence would wash away. | 海水会带走所有证据 |
[03:49] | What time is Mark Solano coming in? | 马克·索拉诺什么时候过来 |
[03:52] | Nine. | 九点 |
[03:54] | Pete’s been stationed outside their house all night. | 皮特整晚都守在他们屋外 |
[04:01] | Sir, you don’t… | 长官 你不会 |
[04:04] | you don’t actually consider Mark a suspect, do you? | 你不会真的认为马克有嫌疑吧 |
[04:10] | Look at the evidence in front of you, Miller. | 好好看看你眼前的证据 米勒 |
[04:12] | Draw conclusions from that. | 根据证据得出结论 |
[04:15] | Stop acting like you’re his lawyer. | 别搞得你是他律师似的 |
[04:38] | Give me a minute, okay? | 我马上就好 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:49] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[05:15] | We’re all here. | 人都到齐了 |
[05:16] | Ready when you are, Sir. | 一切准备就绪 长官 |
[05:17] | You do it, Miller. | 由你来 米勒 |
[05:19] | But I don’t… | 但我从来没… |
[05:21] | It’s really your meeting. | 这会得由你来开 |
[05:23] | Be my guest. | 别推辞了 |
[05:27] | Good morning. Welcome. | 早上好 欢迎 |
[05:28] | I’m Ellie– Detective Miller. | 我是艾莉 米勒警探 |
[05:31] | Um, Detective Carver here, he’s… | 这位是卡弗警探 他是… |
[05:35] | he’s actually running the investigation. | 他是这次调查的负责人 |
[05:37] | Um, there’s a lot to get through, | 要安排的工作量很大 |
[05:40] | because it was a long weekend, so we’re already behind. | 因为之前是长周末 工作进度已经滞后 |
[05:43] | So you’re all here now, and–Louis. | 所以今天叫大家来 路易斯 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Today’s priorities: | 今天的首要任务 |
[05:50] | House-to-house, alibi follow-ups. | 挨家挨户调查 跟进调查不在场证明 |
[05:53] | Evidence control is also going through Danny’s clothing. | 证据控制组也在检查丹尼的衣物 |
[05:57] | And Frank here is sifting through tips. | 这边的弗兰克正在排查举报信息 |
[05:59] | He will assign any that look promising. | 找到可信的线索后他会交给你们跟进 |
[06:02] | Also, Danny was seen | 还有 十到十四天前 |
[06:05] | 10 to 14 days ago with a backpacker. | 有人看到丹尼跟一个背包客在一起 |
[06:08] | Seen talking to a backpacker with light brown hairs, mid-20s. | 那个背包客头发是浅棕色的 25岁左右 |
[06:12] | See if that rings a bell with anyone, okay? | 查查看有没有别人见过他 好吗 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Let’s get to it. Thank you. | 大家开始工作吧 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[06:25] | Very inspiring. | 很鼓舞人心嘛 |
[06:26] | Don’t do that to me again. | 别再这么指使我 |
[06:27] | You want to run things around here? Then run them. | 你想掌控这里的一切吗 做就是了 |
[06:29] | You forgot to mention all the reasons | 你都忘了在大家面前 |
[06:30] | they can cross Mark Solano off the list. | 帮马克·索拉诺洗清嫌疑呢 |
[06:32] | Is that what this is? | 你就是因为这个吗 |
[06:33] | ‘Cause I’m not rushing to arrest the father of the dead child, | 就因为我没去逮捕那个刚失去孩子的父亲 |
[06:36] | you just throw me– | 你就让我出丑 |
[06:37] | We also didn’t get your own exhaustive list of suspects. | 我们也还没拿到你自己的嫌犯清单 |
[06:41] | You are such a… | 你可真是个… |
[06:45] | Just stop calling me “Miller.” | 别再叫我米勒 |
[06:49] | We’re gonna need to interview your son. | 我们得问问你儿子 |
[06:51] | He should have an appropriate adult with him. | 要一个合适的成人陪伴 |
[06:52] | Not you, obviously. | 当然不能是你 |
[06:54] | Relative, maybe. | 找个亲戚之类的 |
[06:55] | Solano’s inside. We should start. | 索拉诺到了 我们开始吧 |
[07:01] | Hey, I’m–I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事 我很抱歉 |
[07:04] | With everything going on, I was a little hazy– | 经历了这些事 我有点不太清醒 |
[07:06] | Actually, you lied. | 其实你撒谎了 |
[07:10] | Well, since last week, all the days have been blurring. | 从上周起 那些日子都混成一团了 |
[07:16] | I mean, I hope you can understand that. | 希望你能理解 |
[07:17] | Like, the boiler that– that I–that I said I fixed? | 昨天我说的修热水器 |
[07:20] | That was Wednesday night. I apologize. | 那是周三晚上 抱歉 |
[07:22] | So Thursday night, you were with a friend. | 那周四晚上 你跟朋友在一起 |
[07:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:26] | But yesterday, you couldn’t remember the name of that friend. | 但是昨天 你记不起那位朋友的名字 |
[07:29] | Vince. | 是文斯 |
[07:32] | Who I work with. | 我的同事 |
[07:32] | So you couldn’t remember the name of the man | 整天一起上班的同事 |
[07:34] | you work with all day? | 你却不记得他的名字了 |
[07:38] | It’s just been a terrible time. | 我最近过得很糟 |
[07:42] | I don’t–maybe– it was shock, maybe. I don’t know. | 可能是因为受了打击 我也说不清楚 |
[07:45] | So you’re all right if she checks with Vince? | 你不介意她去问文斯吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 不介意 |
[07:48] | Go right ahead, I– | 尽管去 我… |
[07:50] | Do you know where this is? | 知道这是什么地方吗 |
[07:53] | That’s the rental place on Harvey Ridge. | 这是哈维岭上的出租房 |
[07:55] | You ever been there? | 去过那里吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, a-a couple weeks ago, on a job. | 几周前去过 去修水管 |
[07:59] | They had a-a burst pipe. | 管道爆炸 |
[08:00] | When you say a couple weeks… | 你刚说是几周… |
[08:02] | I don’t–three weeks, at the most. | 记不清了…最多三周 |
[08:03] | I-I can get the paperwork, | 要是你们需要的话 |
[08:04] | if you want. | 我可以把记录找出来给你们看 |
[08:05] | I’m not very good at keeping organized. | 我做事不太有条理 |
[08:07] | If it’s a rental property, who owns it? | 如果那里是出租房 房东是谁呢 |
[08:09] | The park service, I told you. | 公园管理局 我跟你说过 |
[08:14] | She was right. | 她说的没错 |
[08:16] | Who called you to do the job? | 是谁报修的 |
[08:18] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[08:19] | I can’t remember the name, | 想不起她的名字了 |
[08:21] | but I picked up the keys at her trailer park. | 她在房车停车场把钥匙给了我 |
[08:23] | Just you or your friend Vince as well? | 是你一个人还是和你的同事文斯 |
[08:24] | No, it was just me. It was an emergency call, | 就我一个人 是紧急报修 |
[08:26] | and they thought that the place was gonna get flooded. | 他们担心房子被淹 |
[08:33] | Mark, do you own a boat? | 马克 你有船吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[08:38] | A boat. | 他有艘船 |
[08:40] | Prints at the murder scene, | 案发现场有他的指纹 |
[08:41] | and an alibi he made up overnight. | 案发当晚的不在场证明又是假的 |
[08:42] | You don’t know that. | 你不能那么说 |
[08:43] | We’ll look at the boat, talk to Vince, | 我们会查证一下那艘船 跟文斯谈谈 |
[08:45] | and confirm whether Mark did work at the hut. | 确认马克有没有去出租屋里修水管 |
[08:48] | Ask Pete what Mark told Beth | 问问皮特关于周四晚上的事 |
[08:49] | about Thursday night. | 马克是怎么跟贝丝怎么说的 |
[08:50] | And while we check, Mark stays here. | 我们去查证 马克先留在这里 |
[08:52] | Do you have any idea what it would do to that family, | 如果真是马克 你知道这对他们家 |
[08:55] | to this town, if it turns out to be Mark? | 对整个小镇会有多大影响吗 |
[08:57] | What are you looking for, Miller? | 你追求的是什么 米勒 |
[08:58] | An easy answer? Huh? | 一个简单的答案吗 |
[09:00] | The least pain? | 最少的伤害吗 |
[09:01] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是这样办案的 |
[09:14] | You’ve been at that for a while. | 你跑了挺久了啊 |
[09:16] | Oh, thanks. That’s nice of you. | 谢谢 真贴心 |
[09:19] | Mark says I’m like a dog. | 马克说我跟狗狗一样 |
[09:20] | I need walking twice daily. | 每天都得遛两次 |
[09:25] | I can’t stop looking at that. | 我忍不住一直去看它 |
[09:31] | Do you think we should give it away? | 你觉得我应该把它扔掉吗 |
[09:34] | I wouldn’t rush into anything. | 别操之过急 |
[09:39] | God, all that time I had with him, | 天呐 那些我和他共度的时光 |
[09:40] | I should’ve… enjoyed it more. | 我本该…更好地去享受每一刻 |
[09:44] | I was too busy… packing lunches or… | 我总是急匆匆地…替他打包午饭… |
[09:50] | hounding him to put his smelly clothes in the hamper. | 追着他把脏衣服放进洗衣篮里 |
[09:57] | Who cares about clothes on the floor? | 谁会介意孩子把脏衣服扔在地上啊 |
[09:59] | When did I become someone | 我什么时候变成了那种 |
[10:00] | who cares about clothes on the floor? | 会介意孩子把脏衣服扔在地上的人啊 |
[10:05] | The night before Danny was found, | 丹尼被发现的前一天晚上 |
[10:07] | you and Chloe were at home watching TV. | 你和克洛伊在家看电视 |
[10:10] | Yeah, we watched a movie on cable. | 是的 我们看了付费频道的一部电影 |
[10:13] | Anne Hathaway comedy. | 安妮·海瑟薇演的喜剧 |
[10:15] | She’s not very funny, is she? | 她不太适合演喜剧 对吗 |
[10:18] | Where was Mark? | 马克呢 |
[10:23] | He was out. | 他出去了 |
[10:25] | He got back… | 他回来时… |
[10:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:29] | I was asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[10:31] | He was working? | 去工作吗 |
[10:33] | That’s what he said. | 他是这样说的 |
[10:35] | You don’t know who for? | 你不知道他去了哪里 |
[10:39] | I do not. | 是的 |
[10:42] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[10:49] | There’s Mark’s boat, straight ahead. | 前面这艘是马克的船 |
[10:57] | What’s wrong? | 你还好吧 |
[10:58] | I don’t like being on water. | 不喜欢在水上 |
[11:01] | But you’re barely on it. | 可你也没沾着水啊 |
[11:05] | Come on. | 快来 |
[11:06] | One’s enough. | 一个人够了 |
[11:07] | Minimize risk of contaminating a crime scene. | 尽量减少对现场的破坏 |
[11:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[11:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:40] | Hel– | 有人… |
[11:42] | For God’s sake. | 天呐 |
[11:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:48] | You woke the dog! | 你们把狗吵醒了 |
[11:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:54] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[11:56] | Detective Miller. | 我是米勒警探 |
[11:58] | This is Detective Carver. | 这位是卡弗警探 |
[12:00] | He’s been here already. | 他已经来过这里了 |
[12:02] | Uh-huh. May we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[12:05] | Better not. | 最好不要 |
[12:07] | Dog doesn’t like strangers. | 狗不喜欢陌生人 |
[12:10] | Moms and dads are all starin’. | 爸爸妈妈们都看着呢 |
[12:16] | You ought to find who you’re looking for. | 你应该去找你要找的人 |
[12:19] | Don’t want another kid dead. | 不希望再有孩子被杀 |
[12:24] | Mark Solano. | 马克·索拉诺 |
[12:25] | Did he fix a burst pipe at the Harvey Ridge hut two weeks ago? | 两周前哈维岭上的水管爆了 是他去修的吗 |
[12:29] | He did not. | 没有 |
[12:30] | Said he got the keys from you. | 他说从你这里拿的钥匙 |
[12:33] | No. | 没有 |
[12:34] | Sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[12:36] | A pipe’s never burst up there. | 那里的水管从没爆过 |
[12:39] | When did you last clean the place? | 你上次去打扫是什么时候 |
[12:41] | Ten days ago. | 十天前 |
[12:42] | Who else has keys? | 还有谁有钥匙 |
[12:43] | Park Service, me. That’s it. | 公园管理局 我 没有了 |
[12:45] | The hut is a possible crime scene. | 那里可能是犯罪现场 |
[12:47] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:48] | We’ll need your fingerprints, to tell them apart from anybody else’s. | 我们需要采集你的指纹 以作排除之用 |
[12:51] | Someone will come by. | 会有人过来的 |
[12:52] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[12:54] | It’s voluntary. | 这是自愿的 |
[12:54] | You just said you wanted us to catch the killer. | 你刚才说你希望我们抓住凶手 |
[12:57] | Why don’t you help us do that? | 不如你也帮帮我们 |
[12:59] | Are we done? | 完事了吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 完了 |
[13:11] | Uh, I was with Mark pretty much the whole night. | 我基本整晚都和马克在一起 |
[13:15] | We just had some beer, some food. | 喝喝啤酒 吃吃东西 |
[13:18] | You see each other a lot, socially? | 你们平时经常出去玩吗 |
[13:20] | Uh, yeah, yeah, off and on. | 是的 是的 时不时 |
[13:23] | Where’d you meet that night? | 那晚你俩在哪见面的 |
[13:25] | The lookout over at Harvey Ridge. | 哈维岭的瞭望台 |
[13:27] | Why there? | 为什么在那见 |
[13:29] | Just convenient. | 那里方便 |
[13:30] | It’s right in between us. | 刚好在我们中间 |
[13:31] | What time did you get home? | 你什么时候到家的 |
[13:34] | 1:00. | 一点 |
[13:35] | I don’t know. I didn’t really check to be honest with you. | 我不清楚 说实话我当时没注意 |
[13:38] | What were you doing till 1:00? | 你们干什么去了搞到一点钟 |
[13:39] | I told you. | 跟你说了 |
[13:40] | Just, you know, eating, drinking. | 就吃东西 喝酒 |
[13:42] | Where’d you eat? | 去哪吃的 |
[13:44] | Some sports bar over in Albion. | 阿勒比恩的一个运动酒吧 |
[13:46] | Called… | 叫什么 |
[13:48] | Harpoon’s Bar and Grill. | 鱼叉烧烤酒吧 |
[13:49] | What did you eat? | 吃什么了 |
[13:52] | I ate a pulled pork sandwich and some French fries. | 我吃了一个手撕猪肉三明治和炸薯条 |
[13:55] | Who paid? | 谁买的单 |
[13:57] | He did. | 他 |
[13:58] | You think I can pay on the salary he gives me? | 你觉得我能用他给我的工资买单吗 |
[14:00] | Will they remember you when we talk to them? | 那我们去问的话 他们会记得你吗 |
[14:02] | I don’t know, you can ask. | 我不知道 你可以问问 |
[14:04] | It’s not like the place was empty. | 当时又不是只有我们在那 |
[14:07] | Anything you just told Detective Carver | 你刚才跟卡弗警探说的话 |
[14:09] | you’d like to revisit? | 还有什么要重述的吗 |
[14:11] | No. I– no, I don’t think so. | 没有 没了 |
[14:14] | ‘Cause your mom said that you were here with her Thursday night, | 你妈说周四晚上你和她在家 |
[14:18] | not with Mark. | 没跟马克一起 |
[14:19] | She says that you went out to the pharmacy around 10:00 | 她说你大概十点的时候去了趟药房 |
[14:22] | to get her some cough medicine. | 给她买咳嗽药 |
[14:28] | Mom’s got dementia. | 我妈有老年痴呆 |
[14:30] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[14:33] | She seems pretty clear on this one. | 对于这件事她好像很清醒 |
[14:56] | How much longer am I gonna be here? | 我还要在这里待多久 |
[15:02] | Couple things since we spoke earlier. | 上次谈话后 我们查了几件事 |
[15:05] | Number one, the woman who has the keys to Harvey Ridge… | 第一 哈维岭上的小屋管钥匙的那个女人说 |
[15:08] | has no memory of you fixing a pipe there. | 她不记得你去修过水管 |
[15:11] | She says no pipe burst. | 她说水管没有爆过 |
[15:12] | – You weren’t there. – Well, she’s lying. | -你没去 -那是她骗人 |
[15:15] | -Or maybe– – Number two, your alibi. | -或者… -第二 你的不在场证明 |
[15:18] | Your buddy Vince is having some trouble figuring out | 你的兄弟文斯对于他周四晚上在哪 |
[15:22] | where he was Thursday night. | 有点搞不清楚 |
[15:24] | – I was with him. – Don’t do this, all right? | -我和他在一起 -别扯了 好吗 |
[15:25] | Your son has been killed. | 你儿子被杀了 |
[15:27] | I’d think you’d want to be straight with us. | 我觉得你得跟我们坦白一点 |
[15:28] | Why don’t you just be honest? | 何不跟我们说实话呢 |
[15:30] | Let me get to point three. | 让我说说第三点 |
[15:31] | We took a look at your boat. | 我们去看了你的船 |
[15:35] | There are bloodstains in it. | 上面有血迹 |
[15:37] | Whose blood is in your boat, Mark? | 是谁的血 马克 |
[15:42] | Danny’s. | 丹尼的 |
[15:45] | Took the boat out a couple weeks ago. | 两周前我们把船搬了出来 |
[15:51] | You know, for those couple days of good weather. | 那几天天气好 |
[15:54] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[15:57] | it was Danny, Chloe, and myself. | 丹尼 克洛伊还有我 |
[15:59] | We went to Bent Cove. | 我们去了本特湾 |
[16:01] | And we got three bass, and we took ’em home for dinner. | 钓到了三条鲈鱼 然后带回家做晚饭 |
[16:04] | But Danny was messing around, | 丹尼在甲板上胡闹 |
[16:05] | and he snagged the end of the line to the bottom of his foot, | 鱼钩嵌进了他的脚底板 |
[16:08] | and it gashed it open. | 划了很深的口子 |
[16:10] | And he was bleeding and hopping around, yelling. | 他流着血跳来跳去 大喊大叫 |
[16:13] | Why are you lying about where you were Thursday night? | 关于你周四晚上的行踪为什么要骗我们 |
[16:15] | How is keeping me here helping you find Danny’s killer? | 一直拘留我能帮你们找到杀害丹尼的凶手吗 |
[16:17] | We can’t rule you out until you tell us where you were. | 知道当时你在哪儿之前我们无法排除你的嫌疑 |
[16:20] | – Where I was doesn’t matter. – Yeah. | -我在哪不重要 -是吗 |
[16:22] | My kid dies, I’d do whatever I could to help the police. | 要是我的孩子死了 我会全力配合警察 |
[16:25] | I just would. | 真的 |
[16:27] | You can remember how many fish you caught two weeks ago. | 你连两周前你钓了几条鱼都能记得 |
[16:29] | You can’t remember where you were Thursday night? | 却记不住你周四晚上在哪里 |
[16:30] | It’s ’cause everything I say gets twisted. | 因为我所说的话都被曲解了 |
[16:32] | I can’t even think straight when I’m– | 我思路不清了 |
[16:33] | All right, Mark Solano, | 好吧 马克·索拉诺 |
[16:34] | I’m arresting you for obstruction of a murder investigation. | 我现在以妨碍命案调查逮捕你 |
[16:36] | – No, sir, please. – Enough! | -不 长官 求你了 -别说了 |
[16:38] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的每一句话都可能作为呈堂证供 |
[16:40] | Ellie, seriously? This? | 艾莉 真的吗 |
[16:42] | – Please, don’t make– – Is this what you do? | -求你别 -你就是这样办事的吗 |
[16:43] | – Are you serious? – Mark, please don’t make us do this. | -你是认真的吗 -马克 别逼我们 |
[16:45] | Just tell the truth. | 告诉我们真相吧 |
[16:47] | Take his things, Miller. | 米勒 把他带走 |
[16:49] | His son is dead; he can’t tell us where he was. | 他儿子死了 他却说不出他当时在哪里 |
[16:51] | Read him his rights. | 告知其权利吧 |
[17:04] | Pack of Ultra Lights. | 一包超醇万宝路 |
[17:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | $7. | 七美元 |
[17:11] | Expensive, nasty habit. | 昂贵的坏习惯 |
[17:15] | You’re Mr. Reinhold, right? | 莱因霍尔德先生 对吗 |
[17:17] | Run the wildlife observation? | 你负责镇上的野生动物观察 |
[17:20] | Renee Clemons, San Francisco Globe. | 蕾妮·克莱蒙斯 《旧金山国际报》的 |
[17:22] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:22] | I don’t talk to the press. | 我跟媒体没什么好说的 |
[17:24] | I haven’t asked you anything. | 我还什么都没问呢 |
[17:25] | I’m just introducing myself. | 我只是刚刚作了个自我介绍 |
[17:27] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[17:28] | I don’t talk to the press. | 我跟媒体没什么好说的 |
[17:30] | I’m only trying to tell our readers about Danny Solano. | 我只是想让我们的读者了解丹尼·索拉诺 |
[17:32] | Let them know what a loss this town’s experienced. | 让他们知道这个镇蒙受了多么大的损失 |
[17:36] | He was part of your wildlife group, wasn’t he? | 他是你的野生动物社团的成员 对吗 |
[17:38] | Are you gonna leave nicely, | 你是想自己乖乖走 |
[17:40] | or do I have to call the police? | 还是我报警轰你走 |
[17:42] | I just spent 7 bucks on cigarettes. | 我刚刚花了七块钱买烟 |
[17:43] | Is that how you treat your customers? | 你就是这样对待顾客的吗 |
[17:44] | Ones I don’t like. | 对待那些我不喜欢的顾客 |
[17:47] | You all right there, Owen? | 你那边一切顺利吗 欧文 |
[17:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[17:51] | Well, thanks for the smokes. | 多谢你的烟 |
[17:53] | Hey, I’ll meet you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:02] | So are you gonna help me out or what? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[18:04] | Introduce me around? | 还是只是带我到处逛 |
[18:05] | This whole thing just makes me uncomfortable, okay? | 这整件事都让我非常不舒服 好吗 |
[18:07] | I know these people. | 我认识这些人 |
[18:09] | My cousin Tommy was Danny’s best friend. | 我表弟汤米是丹尼最好的朋友 |
[18:10] | – It’s just weird. – Wait. | -这太尴尬了 -等等 |
[18:13] | Ellie Miller is your aunt? | 艾莉·米勒是你的阿姨吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | Do you see the opportunity you have? | 你看不见摆在你眼前的机会吗 |
[18:18] | Not to mention obligation. | 更别提其中的责任了 |
[18:20] | I mean, Danny died. | 我是说 丹尼死了 |
[18:21] | You need to make sure this investigation is done right. | 你需要确保调查正确进行 |
[18:23] | I trust Ellie to take care of that. | 我相信艾莉会处理好的 |
[18:24] | And you need to make sure Danny’s story is told | 而且你需要确保丹尼的故事 |
[18:26] | in the way it deserves to be told. | 被正确的讲出来 |
[18:27] | You should probably get that. | 你该接电话了 |
[18:29] | You’re more important. | 你更重要 |
[18:30] | Listen, if you help me out, | 听我说 如果你帮了我 |
[18:32] | I will get my editor to let me share bylines with you, okay? | 我会让我的主编允许你和我共同署名 |
[18:34] | I will also make sure you get paid. | 我也会保证你得到报酬 |
[18:37] | How else you gonna get out of here? | 不然你如何才能离开这里 |
[18:40] | Who says I want to get out of here? | 谁说我想要离开这里了 |
[18:57] | Vince Novik? | 文斯·诺维克吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:03] | You work with Mark Solano. | 你和马克·索拉诺一起工作 |
[19:05] | Uh, you need a plumber? | 你需要管道工吗 |
[19:07] | No. I’m staying down at the Crestview. | 不 我暂住在克雷斯特维尤 |
[19:10] | Gemma Fisher says you two are working on her boiler. | 嘉玛·费舍说你们俩帮她修过锅炉 |
[19:13] | Yeah, that place is a nightmare. | 对 那地方简直是个噩梦 |
[19:14] | It’s real pretty to look at, | 外表看着挺漂亮 |
[19:15] | but it’s a total wreck on the inside. | 里面却烂透了 |
[19:17] | My last boyfriend said the same thing about me. | 我上一个男朋友也是这么说我的 |
[19:21] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[19:23] | So you’re Mark’s apprentice? | 你算是马克的学徒吗 |
[19:24] | Mark says he’s gonna–he’s gonna promote me to associate | 马克说今天春天他会提拔我 |
[19:27] | – this spring, so– – Wow, that’s great. | -做合伙人 -那太好了 |
[19:29] | So he’s a good guy then? | 所以他是个好人了 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:31] | Close family? | 他们家庭和睦吗 |
[19:36] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么要问我这个 |
[19:36] | You with the police? | 你是警察派来的吗 |
[19:38] | I’m a reporter with the Globe. | 我是《国际报》的记者 |
[19:40] | No way. | 没门 |
[19:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:42] | I just want to ask you a couple of questions. | 我只是想问几个问题 |
[19:43] | I got nothing to say to you, | 我和你没什么好说的 |
[19:44] | except leave them alone. | 一句话 别多管闲事 |
[19:53] | Next on the agenda, Kimberly Fitch is here to present | 下一项议程 由金伯利·惠誉介绍 |
[19:56] | on the library renovations. Kimberley. | 图书馆翻修事宜 金伯利·惠誉 |
[20:02] | Hello. Good afternoon, lady, gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[20:02] | 恩点镇欧·伯克 鲸鱼节即将到来 尽在三月22日周末 恩点镇欧·伯克 据报道本地有海蜇出没 请不要下海 恩点镇欧·伯克 冲浪指数 周三 浪高4英尺 环境良 | |
[20:04] | I’m here today to talk about the library renovations. | 我今天是来介绍图书馆翻修的情况 |
[20:07] | My name’s Kimberly Fitch. | 我叫金伯利·惠誉 |
[20:08] | 《恩点镇日报》欧·伯克 有消息称在恩点镇沙滩边发现的尸体是12岁的丹尼尔·索拉诺 死因尚不明确 有待进一步核实 | |
[20:08] | I reside at 418 Malosimino Drive. | 我住在马洛斯米诺大道 418号 |
[20:11] | This has been a hot button topic. | 已经成为为热议话题 |
[20:14] | As you know, some people wish the money would go towards… | 如你所知 有人希望钱款可以… |
[20:23] | It’s been almost four hours, | 已经快四个小时了 |
[20:25] | why isn’t Mark back? | 马克怎么还没回来 |
[20:27] | I just asked Pete the same question. | 我刚也这么问皮特来着 |
[20:30] | He said it was standard. | 他说这只是程序 |
[20:31] | So nothing to worry about? | 所以不用担心吗 |
[20:40] | Where are you going, mom? | 你去哪儿 妈妈 |
[20:41] | Just out. | 出去转转 |
[20:42] | – Oh, I’ll come with you. – It’s okay. | -我跟你一起去 -不用了 |
[20:45] | I can just… | 我就… |
[20:45] | Mom, will you stay here? I will be right back. | 妈 你就待这儿行吗 我很快回来 |
[21:12] | You last saw Danny when? | 你最后一次见到丹尼是什么时候 |
[21:14] | Right before we went on vacation. | 就在我们去度假前 |
[21:16] | Where’d you go again? | 你们去了哪儿来着 |
[21:17] | – Mexico. – Right. | -墨西哥 -对 |
[21:19] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[21:20] | – About three weeks ago. – Let Tom speak. | -大概三周前 -让汤姆自己说 |
[21:22] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[21:24] | About three weeks ago. | 大概三周前 |
[21:27] | I saw him the day before we left. | 走的前一天我见了他 |
[21:30] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[21:32] | Right after school. | 刚放学 |
[21:34] | Where were you? | 你们在哪见的 |
[21:35] | Outside of school. | 学校外面 |
[21:36] | Did he have his phone on him? | 他当时带手机了吗 |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:42] | But Danny had a phone? | 但你知道丹尼是有手机的 |
[21:45] | What’d you talk about? | 你们一般都聊些什么 |
[21:48] | Baseball, skateboards. | 棒球 滑板 |
[21:50] | You root for the same team? | 你们支持同一支队伍吗 |
[21:51] | Giants? Mariners? | 巨人队 还是水手队 |
[21:54] | I like the Giants, but Danny kind of just stopped caring. | 我喜欢巨人队 可丹尼突然就不看球了 |
[21:58] | Was that a recent thing? | 是最近才这样的吗 |
[22:00] | I don’t know. I — | 我不知道 |
[22:03] | What else did you talk about? | 你们还聊了什么 |
[22:07] | – Girls? – No. | -女孩们聊吗 -不聊 |
[22:10] | Did he say that he was worried about anything? | 他有提过在担心什么吗 |
[22:13] | No. | 没有 |
[22:15] | Did you argue? | 你们吵过架吗 |
[22:16] | No. | 没有 |
[22:20] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt Danny? | 你能想到会有谁想要伤害丹尼的吗 |
[22:25] | How’d he get along with his dad? | 他跟他爸的关系怎样 |
[22:40] | Anything you say here is absolutely confidential. | 你在这儿说的一切都是保密的 |
[22:51] | He said his dad… | 他说他爸爸… |
[22:55] | hit him. | 打了他 |
[22:58] | Once? | 一次吗 |
[23:01] | Maybe twice. | 也许是两次 |
[23:03] | Recently? | 最近吗 |
[23:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:08] | I think so. | 我觉得是吧 |
[23:10] | When he quit the soccer team, | 当时他退出了橄榄球队 |
[23:12] | Mr. Solano was the coach. | 索拉诺先生就是教练 |
[23:15] | Danny said his dad got in some bad moods sometimes. | 丹尼说他爸有时脾气很差 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | Go get him. | 去吧 |
[23:26] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[23:28] | Tom was really brave. | 汤姆真的很勇敢 |
[23:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[23:30] | Your new boss is a charmer. | 你的新老板还真是讨人喜欢啊 |
[23:32] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[23:35] | I really don’t like him. | 我真心不喜欢他 |
[23:51] | – Do you mind if I… – No. | -介意我坐在这里吗 -不 |
[24:00] | The migration’s early this year. | 今年涨潮提前了 |
[24:01] | I was here yesterday for about ten minutes, | 我昨天在这待了大概十分钟 |
[24:05] | and I spotted 15 or 16. | 就看见了十五六条鲸鱼 |
[24:10] | I don’t mean to be rude, but I-I know who you are. | 恕我冒犯 我知道你是谁 |
[24:15] | Great. | 真好 |
[24:20] | I can’t imagine what it’s like for you. | 我简直不敢想象你心里有多难受 |
[24:24] | How you even… | 你怎么… |
[24:26] | get out of bed. | 起得来床 |
[24:32] | It’s more, once I’m up, where do I go? | 远不止如此 我起来又能去哪儿 |
[24:36] | What do I do with all this… | 面对这五脏六腑的酸楚 |
[24:40] | ball of acid in my gut? | 我又能做什么… |
[24:46] | You’ll get through it. | 你会熬过去的 |
[24:49] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[24:55] | I hope it’s okay to say this, | 我希望你不介意我这么说 |
[24:57] | but I have a message for you, | 我有个消息要告诉你 |
[25:02] | from Danny. | 来自丹尼的消息 |
[25:07] | No. | 不 |
[25:08] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:09] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢说看看 |
[25:10] | No, I-I promise you, he wants you — | 不 我发誓 他想要你… |
[25:12] | – He wants you to hear this. – No, stop talk — | -他想让你知道 -不 闭嘴 |
[25:14] | – Please, please… – No, no… | -拜托 -不要 |
[25:15] | – Don’t! Don’t you touch me. – I don’t mean to upset you. | -不要 别碰我 -我没想惹你生气 |
[25:18] | You stay away from me! | 你离我远点 |
[25:19] | You stay away! | 别过来 |
[25:33] | There’s an arrest on Mark’s record | 记录上显示马克曾被捕过 |
[25:36] | from a bar fight ten years ago. | 十年前因为在酒吧滋事 |
[25:38] | No charges were ever pressed. | 并没有被起诉 |
[25:42] | Also, I talked to Pete, | 我还跟皮特谈过了 |
[25:44] | and he had to pull Mark off of Paul Coates, | 他出面才阻止了马克殴打保罗·科茨 |
[25:47] | the priest, yesterday. | 那个神父 就在昨天 |
[25:50] | Well, we know he hit Danny. | 我们知道他打了丹尼 |
[25:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[25:56] | Tell forensics we need blood analysis on the boat. | 让鉴证人员对船上的血迹进行取证 |
[25:58] | Find out how old those stains are. | 分析血迹出现的时间 |
[26:00] | And they should look for any fibers, | 还要让他们找找有没有纤维 |
[26:01] | run them against Danny’s clothing. | 拿来跟丹尼的衣服做个比对 |
[26:02] | Also, check with the M.E., | 再跟法医确认一下 |
[26:04] | see if Danny had any signs of a gash on his foot. | 看看丹尼的脚上有没有伤口 |
[26:06] | And don’t let Mark go! | 别放走马克 |
[26:07] | I want him here when I get back. | 我回来时要在这儿见到他 |
[26:11] | Lasagna Number 83. | 83号千层面 |
[26:14] | God, what are we gonna do with all this food? | 老天 这么多吃的怎么办啊 |
[26:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:25] | They want you to know Mark has been arrested. | 他们要我通知你 马克被捕了 |
[26:29] | – Arrested? – What for? | -被捕 -什么罪名 |
[26:31] | He won’t account for his movements | 他无法解释自己在丹尼的尸体 |
[26:33] | the night before Danny was found. | 被发现前一晚的行踪 |
[26:37] | So he’s a suspect? | 所以他是嫌犯了 |
[26:39] | Let’s — let’s just see where we are | 我们还是等审问结束 |
[26:42] | once they finish talking. | 再看结果如何吧 |
[26:43] | – Oh, my — – You can’t just do that. | -天哪 -你们不能这么干 |
[26:45] | You can’t just tell us he’s under arrest | 你不能只告诉我们他被捕 |
[26:47] | then nothing else. | 却不做解释 |
[26:48] | – Enough. – I’m sure they’ll sort it out. | -够了 -他们肯定会查清楚 |
[26:49] | Well, sort it out! | 那赶紧查啊 |
[26:50] | – My brother’s dead! – Enough. | -我弟弟已经死了 -够了 |
[26:52] | Get off me, mom! | 放开我 妈妈 |
[26:53] | Get mad at him! | 你倒是对他生气啊 |
[26:55] | – Mom. – When I say “Enough,” I mean it. | -妈 -我说”够了” 你就别说了 |
[26:58] | What is your problem? | 你是怎么了 |
[26:59] | From now on, you say nothing in front of Pete. | 现在开始 在皮特面前什么也别说 |
[27:02] | He’s looking at us all the time. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[27:06] | He is not our friend. | 他不再是我们的朋友 |
[27:07] | He is their spy. | 他是警方的间谍 |
[27:09] | We lock down. | 我们得提高警戒 |
[27:10] | If necessary, just you and me. | 必要的话 有些话只有我们俩能知道 |
[27:13] | And dad. | 还有爸爸 |
[27:15] | It’s not him. | 不是他干的 |
[27:16] | You don’t think it’s him. | 你不会认为是他吧 |
[27:17] | We have to be strong now. | 我们得坚强起来 |
[27:20] | You have to be older than you are. | 你得让自己成熟起来 |
[27:22] | If necessary, just you and me. | 必要的话 有些话只有我们俩能知道 |
[27:37] | I love this part of the world. | 这里的景色很美 |
[27:40] | You’re the first friendly face I’ve seen in months. | 你是这几个月来第一个不敌视我的人 |
[27:43] | Sort of cloak and dagger, | 怎么神神秘秘地 |
[27:44] | meeting all the way out here, Emmett. | 约我在这里见面 埃米特 |
[27:46] | What’s wrong with the office? | 去你办公室不好吗 |
[27:49] | Small town. | 这镇子没秘密 |
[27:50] | Everyone’s eyes on me, I don’t like it. | 大家都盯着我 我不喜欢那样 |
[27:53] | I never know when you’re joking. | 我从来看不出你是不是在开玩笑 |
[27:55] | I’m never joking. | 我从不开玩笑 |
[27:58] | Listen, I went through all the records you sent me. | 你给我的记录我都看过了 |
[28:02] | It’s not good. | 不太好啊 |
[28:06] | No . | 是啊 |
[28:07] | You have to change all this. | 你得改变 |
[28:08] | No more stress, no pressure, | 卸下所有压力 |
[28:10] | no unnecessary exertion. | 避免不必要的行为 |
[28:12] | – Can’t. – You have to. | -我做不到 -你必须做到 |
[28:14] | At least until after you take care of it. | 至少得坚持到好转 |
[28:15] | If you don’t, you’ll end up dead. | 否则你会死的 |
[28:16] | Doctor is always “Do what I say, | 医生就会说 “照我说的做 |
[28:18] | or you’ll end up dead.” | 否则你会死” |
[28:19] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[28:20] | I’ll make sure all the paperwork’s filled out properly. | 我可以帮你办好所有的手续 |
[28:22] | You take a medical leave. | 你去请个病假 |
[28:24] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[28:26] | Emmett, this is a bomb in your system, | 埃米特 这是你身体内的一个炸弹 |
[28:28] | and you are kicking at it harder and harder. | 你是在让它越走越快 |
[28:30] | You wanted my advice: you need to stop. | 我给你的建议是 停手 |
[28:32] | If you don’t, your body will. | 就算你不停手 你的身体也挺不住 |
[28:33] | When I’m done here. | 等我破了这个案子 |
[28:34] | – And when’s that? – I don’t know. Soon. | -那得什么时候 -不知道 尽快把 |
[28:36] | You like it that much? | 你就这么钟情于此吗 |
[28:38] | No, I hate it. | 不 我很讨厌 |
[28:39] | I hate the air. | 讨厌这儿的空气 |
[28:40] | I hate the sea. | 讨厌这儿的海 |
[28:41] | I hate the– I hate the people, | 还讨厌 讨厌这儿的人 |
[28:44] | and their smiley friggin’ faces. | 和他们该死的笑脸 |
[28:47] | I hate the never-ending sky. | 我讨厌这儿无边无际的天空 |
[28:50] | Then why are you here? | 那干嘛还待在这儿 |
[28:55] | Penance. | 赎罪 |
[28:58] | No, really. | 不 说真的 |
[29:03] | Really. | 是真的 |
[29:39] | 我不是有意吓你的 丹尼想跟你联系 请打给Raymond 707-555-0163 | |
[30:06] | Burning the midnight oil? | 又要开夜车吗 |
[30:07] | Not midnight. | 还没到午夜呢 |
[30:08] | Come on, you’re working late. | 你明明就是在熬夜 |
[30:10] | Just tell me what you’re up to. | 跟我说说你的想法吧 |
[30:12] | You know, I am not an evil person, Detective. | 我不是个坏人 警探 |
[30:13] | Go home, Renee. | 回家吧 蕾妮 |
[30:15] | I’m haunted by what happened, just like you are. | 我和你一样 为那事愧疚着 |
[30:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:19] | Now, you’re telling me what I feel? | 你要跟我讲我自己的感受吗 |
[30:21] | That’s supposed to be journalism? | 这就是所谓的新闻业 |
[30:23] | Nina would’ve turned eight on Sunday. | 本来这周日妮娜就八岁了 |
[30:26] | Her mother doesn’t have justice, because of you. | 她妈妈因为你没有得到公正地审判 |
[30:29] | I was in that courtroom in Rosemont | 我当时就在罗斯蒙特的法庭上 |
[30:31] | when it all fell apart. | 眼看着一切分崩离析 |
[30:32] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我记得很清楚 |
[30:33] | Oh, this is about a mother, | 所以你来这里是为了一个母亲 |
[30:34] | and not your career? | 而非你的事业吗 |
[30:36] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信这种鬼话吗 |
[30:46] | Have you spoken to anyone yet about the pregnancy? | 你和别人说了你怀孕的事吗 |
[30:52] | Just you. | 只有你知道 |
[30:55] | Lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[31:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:11] | A man said he had a message | 有个男人说他有消息 |
[31:15] | from Danny. | 丹尼告诉他的 |
[31:17] | He… wants me to know something. | 他 想告诉我什么 |
[31:21] | Oh, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[31:21] | I just — I just want to hear his voice out. | 我只是 只是想听听他的声音 |
[31:27] | I want to know how he is. | 我想知道他的状况 |
[31:29] | Hey, he’s with the Lord. | 他现在与主同在 |
[31:31] | He’s close by his side. | 他就在主身边 |
[31:33] | I understand the impulse to seek comfort | 我理解你不愿放过任何一丝寻求 |
[31:35] | wherever you can find it. | 宽慰的冲动 |
[31:46] | Listen, I was — I was thinking. | 听着 我在想 |
[31:50] | I know a funeral isn’t possible until the police | 我知道在警方结案之前 |
[31:53] | have finished their investigation, | 是不可能办葬礼了 |
[31:55] | but we could hold a memorial service for Danny’s life. | 但我们能为他开场追悼会 |
[31:58] | A celebration for you, for your family. | 一场颂扬会 为你和你的家庭 |
[32:01] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[32:02] | I’ll talk to Mark. | 我会和马克商量 |
[32:05] | If the police ever let him come home. | 要是警察们还能把他放回来的话 |
[32:49] | Ellie, I’m under instructions to come in. | 艾莉 有人建议我来 |
[32:53] | Oh, the cocaine. | 是可卡因的事吧 |
[32:54] | Listen, could it wait another time? | 能换个时间吗 |
[32:57] | It’s not about that. | 不是此事 |
[32:59] | No one else can know. | 这事不能告诉别人 |
[33:01] | This is just between us. | 只能我们几个知道 |
[33:02] | Depends what you tell us. | 那得看你要告诉我们什么了 |
[33:06] | On Thursday night, Mark Solano was with me. | 星期四晚上 马克·索拉诺跟我在一起 |
[33:11] | We met at the Harvey Ridge overlook. | 我们在哈维岭俯瞰点见面 |
[33:14] | We were together till about 1:00, | 一起待到一点钟 |
[33:16] | and then I dropped him back off at his car. | 然后我把他送回他的车上 |
[33:24] | And what were you doing? | 你们当时在干什么 |
[33:28] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[33:29] | Yes, really. | 是的 说真的 |
[33:31] | Having sex. | 做爱 |
[33:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:37] | Not the best decision. | 这是个糟糕的决定 |
[33:48] | I was surprised that you called. | 我很惊讶你会打电话给我 |
[33:52] | So… how does it work? | 那么 具体是什么状况 |
[33:54] | How come he talked to you, my son? | 为什么我儿子会跟你说话 |
[33:57] | He didn’t directly. | 他并没有直接和我交谈 |
[33:59] | I have, like, you could call her a spirit guide. | 我有 你可以称她为灵媒 |
[34:04] | She tells me things about people who have died. | 她能告诉我死去的人的事 |
[34:08] | Most turn out to be true. | 大多都是真的 |
[34:10] | You said you had a message from Danny. | 你说你有来自丹尼的消息 |
[34:13] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:15] | There’s more than one. | 不止一条 |
[34:17] | And I just — you need to know that I don’t choose | 而且我只是 你要知道我知道的消息 |
[34:21] | what I’m told. | 是轮不到我来选的 |
[34:22] | – I just– – I don’t care. | -我只是 -我不在乎 |
[34:24] | Please, I need to know. | 拜托了 我想知道 |
[34:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | Danny wants you to know that he’s okay. | 丹尼想让你知道他很好 |
[34:35] | He’s not in pain. | 他不痛苦 |
[34:44] | He says he was on a boat. | 他说他当时在一艘船上 |
[34:48] | And he says don’t look for who killed him, | 他说不要追查是谁杀的他 |
[34:53] | because he knew this person well. | 因为那个人跟他很熟 |
[34:58] | And he doesn’t want you to be upset. | 他不希望你难过 |
[35:08] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[35:13] | 48 hours gone, because you were worried about gossip. | 耽误了两天 就因为你担心绯闻 |
[35:15] | No, not gossip. My family. | 不 不是绯闻 我担心的是我的家庭 |
[35:21] | You can’t tell Beth. | 你不能告诉贝丝 |
[35:23] | That was the first time, I swear. | 我发誓那是第一次 |
[35:25] | What? The first time with her, or — | 什么 跟她的第一次 还是… |
[35:27] | No, with — with anyone. | 不 是总的第一次 |
[35:29] | I’ve had chances. | 我曾经有很多机会 |
[35:32] | I mean, I never did anything. | 我是说 我从来都没付诸行动 |
[35:33] | Why would you do this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[35:35] | You also do couples counseling? | 你还负责婚姻咨询业务啊 |
[35:48] | You know, she never wanted to marry me? | 你知道吗 她从来就不想嫁给我 |
[35:53] | She had bigger plans. | 她有更宏伟的计划 |
[35:55] | She wanted to go to college. | 她想去上大学 |
[35:56] | She wanted to run track. | 她想去练习田径 |
[35:57] | Then she got pregnant. | 结果她怀孕了 |
[35:58] | That’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[36:01] | I thought more of you. | 我真没想到你会做出这种事 |
[36:09] | But it was one time, Ellie. | 可是那只有一次 艾莉 |
[36:11] | It was one time. | 就那么一次 |
[36:18] | And then I lost Danny. | 结果我就失去了丹尼 |
[36:29] | Please, don’t tell Beth. | 求你了 不要告诉贝丝 |
[36:31] | You’re still sure that’s all he’s guilty of? | 你还认定他的罪只有出轨吗 |
[36:33] | He’s got nothing to do with this? | 还觉得他与此事毫无关系 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:07] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[37:13] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[37:16] | You all right? | 你没事吗 |
[37:19] | Pete said you were arrested. | 皮特说你被捕了 |
[37:20] | Oh, it was just a little mix-up, | 只是有点误会 |
[37:21] | cops got confused. | 警察们弄错了 |
[37:22] | I mean, they’re trying their best. | 我是说 他们已经尽力了 |
[37:23] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 过来 抱一个 |
[37:31] | Hello, long lost husband. | 你好 失散多年的老公 |
[37:33] | Who are you again? | 你哪位啊 |
[37:34] | Gonna be a little while longer. | 还得再加班一段时间 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:38] | How’s Tom? | 汤姆怎么样 |
[37:40] | You talk to him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[37:40] | He asked if that was the end of it. | 他问是不是这样完了 |
[37:43] | Think he’s all done with the police. | 估计他已经受够了那些警察了 |
[37:45] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[37:46] | I said, “I hope so.” | 我说 希望如此吧 |
[37:50] | And then he asked… | 然后他问 |
[37:52] | he asked why it had to be you on this case. | 他问为什么一定要你负责这宗案子 |
[37:54] | Why couldn’t it be someone else? | 为什么不能是其他人 |
[37:57] | Well, then that someone would have to work | 那样的话别人就得跟埃米特·卡弗 |
[37:58] | with Emmett Carver. | 一起工作 |
[38:01] | He still making you crazy? | 他还是让你抓狂吗 |
[38:02] | No. He’s a delightful human being. | 不会啊 他是个可爱的人类 |
[38:05] | You want me to come over, and kick his human butt for you? | 需要我去教训教训这个人类吗 |
[38:11] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[38:13] | Well, come home soon. | 那么赶紧回家吧 |
[38:14] | Wake me up. | 把我弄醒 |
[38:16] | Ooh, you might regret that. | 你可能会后悔哦 |
[38:18] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[38:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:20] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:27] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[38:29] | – What can I do for you? – Call Chloe Solano. | -能为您做什么 -打给克洛伊·索拉诺 |
[38:31] | Tell her she has to tell us where she got that cocaine. | 让她赶紧交代从哪得到那包可卡因的 |
[38:33] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[38:34] | $500 has to be linked to the drugs. | 那五百块肯定跟毒品有关 |
[38:35] | All of this must have something to do with Danny’s death. | 而这一切肯定跟丹尼的死有关 |
[38:38] | We’re not letting this go just because she’s his sister. | 不能因为她是他姐姐就忽视这条线索 |
[38:41] | I’m not doing it. | 我不要 |
[38:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:45] | Because she might be sleeping. | 因为她可能已经睡了 |
[38:48] | Because maybe they’ve been through enough already. | 因为他们应该已经糟了很多罪了 |
[38:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:56] | Think of the week they’ve had. | 想想他们这一周 |
[38:58] | Think of the day. | 还有今天 |
[39:00] | Her father just got home. | 她父亲才刚回家 |
[39:01] | That’s his own fault. | 那只能怪他自己 |
[39:02] | It can wait until tomorrow. | 可以等到明天再打 |
[39:05] | We can discuss it — | 我们可以讨论… |
[39:06] | We’ve had this discussion, Miller. | 我们已经讨论过了 米勒 |
[39:07] | I’ve got actual evidence to explore, | 我是根据确有的证据进行调查 |
[39:09] | you’re telling me to lay off? | 你却叫我停手 |
[39:10] | She’s 15 years old. | 她才十五岁 |
[39:11] | She cried to you. | 她在你面前哭泣 |
[39:12] | You know the family. | 你认识那家人 |
[39:14] | All due respect, sir… | 恕我冒昧 长官… |
[39:17] | move away from me. | 别咄咄逼人了 |
[39:24] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[39:41] | Did you tell him where you were? | 你告诉他你去哪儿了吗 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 告诉了 |
[39:50] | Are you gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[39:54] | Not now. | 现在不能说 |
[39:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:06] | Did you kill him? | 他是你杀的吗 |
[40:10] | What? | 你说什么 |
[40:11] | Did you kill Danny? | 丹尼是你杀的吗 |
[40:15] | Babe, how could you even say that? | 宝贝 你怎么能说出那样的话 |
[40:19] | Is that what you’re thinking? | 你是那样想的吗 |
[40:19] | All you have to do is say no, Mark. | 你只需要说不是 马克 |
[40:24] | You think I could hurt Danny? | 你认为我会伤害丹尼吗 |
[40:27] | Is that what you see when you look at me? | 我在你眼里是那样的人吗 |
[41:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:14] | Chloe, it’s Detective Carver. | 克洛伊 我是卡弗警探 |
[41:17] | What? My dad’s in bed. | 什么事 我爸已经睡了 |
[41:19] | I’m calling for you. | 我是打来找你的 |
[41:21] | I need you to tell me who gave you that cocaine. | 我要你告诉我那包可卡因是谁给你的 |
[41:28] | – Do you hear me? – Yeah. | -你听到我说话吗 -听到了 |
[41:30] | You have till tomorrow to think about it. | 你有一个晚上的时间考虑 |
[41:32] | I’ll need an answer in the morning. | 明天早上给我答案 |
[41:50] | You didn’t have to do that, by the way. | 顺便说下 你不需要那么做的 |
[41:52] | Tell ’em. | 我是说告诉他们这事 |
[41:55] | It got you out. | 但这救你出来了 |
[41:56] | It did. | 没错 |
[41:59] | I don’t know how you’re even breathing. | 我不知道你怎么能撑得住 |
[42:01] | I mean, I can barely stand this. | 换作是我我肯定受不了 |
[42:03] | You mean Danny? | 你在说丹尼的事吗 |
[42:04] | Yeah, Danny, and — and what we did, and… | 是的 丹尼 还有我们的事… |
[42:08] | him dying. | 还有他的死 |
[42:09] | It just all feels like it was wrapped up together. | 感觉所有事都撞到一起了 |
[42:11] | It is. | 确实 |
[42:12] | Well, it shouldn’t be. | 不该那样的 |
[42:13] | Oh, it is. | 但事实如此 |
[42:14] | That’s my punishment. | 这是我的报应 |
[42:16] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[42:16] | Well, see, what we did, that was a terrible mistake. | 我们做的事 是个糟糕的错误 |
[42:20] | It was a stupid, terrible mistake. | 愚蠢 糟糕的错 |
[42:23] | And it felt like anything but. | 当当时却那么不顾一切 |
[42:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[42:31] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[42:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:50] | Go home. | 回家 |
[43:00] | – Detective Carver. – I’m leaving. | -卡弗警探 -我要回家了 |
[43:02] | Just — Olney in evidence control | 证据管理部门的奥尔尼 |
[43:05] | took apart Danny’s sweatshirt, | 划开丹尼的汗衫 |
[43:07] | found this in the lining. | 在里衬里找到了这个 |
[43:09] | Must’ve slipped through a hole in the pocket. | 肯定是从口袋的洞滑进去的 |
[43:10] | We’re finding this now? | 我们现在才找到吗 |
[43:12] | In the sweatshirt he died in? | 在他死时穿的衬衫里 |
[43:15] | Whose number is this? | 这是谁的电话号码 |
[43:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:17] | I brought it right to you. | 我直接拿来给你了 |
[43:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:20] | You should be! | 你确实该道歉 |
[43:22] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这群人都在搞什么啊 |
[43:29] | 反向查找电话号码 查找中 |