时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | 100 bucks says that’s the boat they used | 赌一百块这就是他们用的船 |
[00:21] | and those hairs belong to Danny Solano. | 而且那些头发就是丹尼·索拉诺的 |
[00:24] | What are you doing with that? | 你们干什么呢 |
[00:27] | You said you were gonna stop. | 你说了你会停手的 |
[00:28] | I know men who’d rape you. | 我能找人强暴你 |
[00:30] | But if you and your family ever need to talk, call me. | 但如果你或你的家人想聊聊 请打给我 |
[00:33] | Where were you on the night of Danny’s death? | 丹尼死亡当晚你在哪 |
[00:34] | I was up late trying to write a sermon, “Trying”. | 熬夜写一则布道 关键词是”努力” |
[00:37] | I know about you and Gemma Fisher. | 我知道你和嘉玛·费舍的事了 |
[00:40] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 这件事你不能告诉任何人 |
[00:41] | You listen to the doctors, | 听医生的话 |
[00:43] | and you get some proper help. | 接受适当的治疗 |
[00:44] | Do you have a conviction for statutory rape? | 你被判过强奸罪吧 |
[00:48] | So you send me off to question Jack, | 所以你让我去询问杰克 |
[00:49] | ’cause you got something better? | 是因为你有了更好的料吗 |
[00:50] | Your Jack Reinhold piece is next. | 杰克·莱因霍尔德的采访就是下一步 |
[00:52] | Yesterday, I saw Owen talking to Jack Reinhold, | 昨天我看见欧文跟杰克·莱因霍尔德交谈 |
[00:54] | he’s got a history. | 他跟孩子有些过往 |
[00:55] | They’re gonna say that I did it! | 他们会说是我干的 |
[00:57] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[01:34] | That camera has Danny passing by at 11:07. | 那个监控拍到丹尼时是11点07分 |
[01:38] | I’d put him at Harvey Ridge around 11:35. | 我想他到哈维岭应该是11点35分左右 |
[01:41] | Let’s see how long this takes. | 我们看看这一路要花多长时间 |
[01:42] | Be as precise as we can be. | 要尽可能精准 |
[01:44] | The later he gets to the hut, | 他到达小屋的时间越晚 |
[01:46] | the smaller our window for the murder. | 凶手行凶的时间也就越短 |
[01:50] | That sound good to you, Miller? | 觉得这办法好吗 米勒 |
[01:52] | I’m not sure “good” is the word I’d use. | 算不上”好”吧 勉强凑合 |
[02:30] | I still want to know why Jack Reinhold | 我还是想知道为什么杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[02:32] | had Danny’s phone. | 拿着丹尼的手机 |
[02:33] | Did forensics get anything off it? | 鉴证人员在手机上找到线索了吗 |
[02:34] | No, it got soaked in the bottom of the kayak. | 没有 它泡在皮艇底部的积水里了 |
[02:37] | No data, no texts, no call log. | 没数据没短信 也没有通话记录 |
[02:39] | Two prints that match our database, | 只有两组我们记录过的指纹 |
[02:41] | Jack’s and Mark’s. | 杰克和马克的 |
[02:42] | Mark touched the phone when Jack brought it over to the house, | 杰克送手机去马克家时他碰了那部手机 |
[02:44] | and Jack found the phone, so — | 而且手机是杰克发现的 所以… |
[02:46] | Or claimed to | 也可能是谎称如此 |
[02:47] | ’cause his prints were already on it. | 为了掩盖上面已有他指纹的事 |
[02:48] | But here’s what I don’t understand. | 但我不明白的是 |
[02:49] | I always thought that Danny had a smartphone | 我一直以为丹尼有部智能手机 |
[02:51] | because Tom was constantly complaining | 因为汤姆总是抱怨 |
[02:53] | that Danny’s phone was better than his. | 丹尼的手机比他的好 |
[02:55] | – So where is it? – Good question. | -那这智能机在哪呢 -问的好 |
[02:56] | Both Mark and Beth say that he only had that old one. | 马克和贝丝都说他只有那部旧的 |
[03:01] | Think he bought it on his own? | 你觉得是他自己买的 |
[03:03] | He did have all that cash in his room. | 他房里确实发现了那么多现金 |
[03:05] | Where from, Jack Reinhold? | 从哪来的呢 杰克·莱因霍尔德给的吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, none of this fits. | 确实 这些线索没一条有逻辑联系 |
[03:08] | Jack is 73. | 杰克73岁了 |
[03:10] | How would he get a body two miles down the coast, | 要他沿海岸走两英里远抛尸 |
[03:12] | boat or no boat? | 用不用船都很难吧 |
[03:13] | Maybe he had an accomplice. | 他可能有共犯 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:19] | You talk to Tom at the end of the night? | 那晚过后你和汤姆聊了吗 |
[03:22] | A little. He was tired. | 聊了几句 他累了 |
[03:25] | He just wanted to go home. | 只想回家 |
[03:26] | Tell him thanks for me. | 替我谢谢他 |
[03:29] | This was important, timing the route. | 测定路途时间 这很重要 |
[03:33] | He did right by Danny. | 他对得起丹尼了 |
[03:44] | Jack paid a visit to the Solanos on Sunday. | 杰克周日拜访了索拉诺一家 |
[03:46] | He was pleading and begging as they threw him out. | 他们赶他出来时他一直在辩解恳求着 |
[03:49] | Come on, Owen, are we doing this story together? | 拜托 欧文 我们一起写篇报道吧 |
[03:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:52] | It means shared byline. | 就是共同署名 |
[03:53] | Means a little bit more money. | 还有更多稿费 |
[03:55] | I figured out I make about 400 bucks a story, on average. | 我一篇报道一般赚四百块 |
[03:58] | I’ll give you 200, cash. | 我给你两百块现金 |
[04:00] | It might come in useful with your mom. | 这笔钱对你妈妈的事会很有帮助 |
[04:05] | You really go for the jugular. | 你真是专攻要害 |
[04:07] | I thought I was trying to help you out. | 我认为这是帮你排忧解难 |
[04:19] | Jack pled guilty to the statutory rape charge. | 那桩强奸案里杰克认罪了 |
[04:22] | He admitted it? | 他承认了 |
[04:24] | I was gonna bring it to Kathy, see what she thought. | 我打算告诉凯西 看她有什么想法 |
[04:26] | You’re going to Kathy with it? | 你打算把这事告诉凯西 |
[04:28] | – I work for her. – Yeah, I know, | -我在她手下工作 -我知道 |
[04:30] | and I know you respect her, | 我也知道你敬重她 |
[04:31] | but what do you think she’s gonna say? | 但你觉得她会说什么 |
[04:33] | She’s probably gonna say that we should sit on it, | 她可能会说我们得讨论一下 |
[04:35] | wait for Jack to respond. | 等杰克的回应 |
[04:36] | And you already gave him that chance. | 你已经给过他这个机会了 |
[04:44] | 10:40, we write fast, | 才10:40 写快一点的话 |
[04:45] | we can have something in by tomorrow. | 明天就能见报了 |
[04:47] | San Francisco Globe or Gracepoint Journal, | 《旧金山国际报》还是《恩点镇日报》 |
[04:49] | your choice. | 你自己选 |
[04:53] | An eerie silence enveloped the town of Gracepoint… | 恩点镇笼罩在一片诡异宁静气氛里… |
[04:57] | We’re on the news again. | 我们又上新闻了 |
[04:59] | To stage a reconstruction along the route | 我们将重现一遍 |
[05:01] | where Danny Solano was last seen | 丹尼·索拉诺的尸体被发现前晚 |
[05:03] | the night before his body was found beneath the cliffs. | 最后一次被人见到时所走的路线 |
[05:06] | Are we ever gonna talk about it? | 你还打算和我谈这件事吗 |
[05:08] | By “it,” you mean what you did? | “这事”指的是你所做的事吗 |
[05:16] | I — | 我… |
[05:21] | I’ve been with you… | 我从16岁起… |
[05:24] | since I was 16 years old, Mark. | 就跟你在一起了 马克 |
[05:28] | What don’t you get from me? | 我有什么不能满足你的 |
[05:34] | Are you still attracted to me? | 你对我还有冲动吗 |
[05:36] | – Of course I am. – Not of course! | -当然有 -别敷衍我 |
[05:37] | You slept with someone else! Why? | 你跟别人上床了 为什么 |
[05:41] | Am I not inventive enough in bed? Is that it? | 是我的床上功夫没有创意吗 |
[05:46] | – That’s not it. – What is it? | -不是的 -那是因为什么 |
[05:47] | Are you bored with me? | 你对我厌倦了吗 |
[05:50] | – No. – Then what? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[05:52] | Maybe — | 可能 |
[05:54] | Maybe it was the opposite. | 可能正相反 |
[05:56] | I don’t know what that means, Mark. | 我不懂你这话是什么意思 马克 |
[05:58] | Maybe it’s a part of you that’s bored with me, | 可能是你对我厌倦了 |
[06:01] | that wishes that life would have been a little bit different, | 希望生活能有所不同 |
[06:03] | ’cause I know you had ideas about how life would be. | 因为我知道你是个对生活有想法的人 |
[06:07] | Like, you have other plans. | 比如 你本来有不一样的计划的 |
[06:08] | You probably wouldn’t have even married me | 如果不是怀了克洛伊 |
[06:10] | if it wasn’t for Chloe. | 你可能根本不会嫁给我 |
[06:10] | That isn’t fair. | 你简直蛮不讲理 |
[06:12] | I mean, but it’s coming from somewhere. | 你就是给了我这种感觉 |
[06:13] | Oh, God. So now it’s my fault? | 天呐 所以这是我的错了吗 |
[06:16] | You’re putting what you did on me. | 你要把你的错怪到我头上 |
[06:18] | No, that’s not what I’m saying, not at all. | 不 我不是这意思 真的 |
[06:29] | Gemma, that was a surprise. | 和嘉玛 是段奇遇 |
[06:35] | To be wanted. | 让我感到被需要 |
[06:37] | Anwhile you were out enjoying your surprise, | 在你出去享受你的奇遇的时候 |
[06:40] | our son died. | 我们的儿子死了 |
[06:42] | You don’t think I’m gonna spend the rest of my life | 你觉得我的后半辈子就不会在这样的 |
[06:43] | knowing that? | 后悔中度过吗 |
[06:45] | Wishing that I was here? | 想着如果当时在家就好了 |
[06:48] | With Danny, you, at home? | 和丹尼 和你 一同在家就好了 |
[06:53] | Well, you weren’t. | 可是你不在 |
[06:58] | I really don’t want to lose you, Beth. | 我真的不想失去你 贝丝 |
[07:04] | I feel like I already have. | 但我觉得已经失去你了 |
[07:08] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[07:21] | Well, you have to keep it. | 你得把孩子生下来 |
[07:22] | No, I don’t have to do anything. | 不要 我不必听你的 |
[07:27] | Showers heavy at times with occasional thunderstorms | 大雨 间中有雷暴 |
[07:31] | and a high of 89 degrees. Partial clearing — | 32度高温 局部地区… |
[08:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:10] | Laptop. | 拿笔记本 |
[08:13] | That’d be this way. | 在这边呢 |
[08:15] | Mm-hmm. Oh, here? | 是吗 在这 |
[08:17] | No, stop it. | 不要 少来 |
[08:18] | I was joking. I’m trying to sleep. | 我开玩笑的 我要睡觉 |
[08:21] | Fine. Go back to sleep. | 好吧 继续睡吧 |
[08:25] | First byline, pretty exciting. | 首次署名 相当兴奋啊 |
[08:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | God, I need coffee. | 天哪 我得来杯咖啡 |
[08:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | This is not what we wrote. | 这不是我们写的 |
[08:43] | 你的儿子不是我杀的 获刑恋童癖向遇害者家人抗辩 | |
[08:59] | Before you say anything — | 请你先听我解释… |
[09:00] | In the big leagues now, huh? | 进高层了是吧 |
[09:02] | Shot straight to the top. | 直接上头条了 |
[09:04] | Kathy… | 凯西… |
[09:07] | Apparently, a promise to your editor, | 显然 你对你的编辑 |
[09:09] | your so-called mentor — your words — | 引用你的原话 所谓”良师”的承诺 |
[09:11] | means nothing to you. For this? | 对你来说毫无意义 就为了这个吗 |
[09:14] | Will you hear me out, please? | 能听我把话说完吗 拜托了 |
[09:14] | Pointing the finger at an innocent man. | 指摘一个无辜的人 |
[09:16] | – You know Jack’s not — – I didn’t write that! | -你知道杰克不会 -那不是我写的 |
[09:18] | – Your name’s right here, Owen. – I know, | -登着你的名字呢 欧文 -我知道 |
[09:19] | but the entire article’s rewritten, it’s amped up! | 但文章被重写了 言辞都被夸大了 |
[09:21] | That’s not the version we submitted. | 这不是我们提交的版本 |
[09:23] | We submitted something else last night. | 我们昨晚提交的不是这样的 |
[09:24] | I can show you. | 我可以给你看 |
[09:26] | Go on, get out of my office. | 行了 滚出我的办公室 |
[09:40] | This is a first. | 这还真是新鲜 |
[09:41] | Thought I’d stop by on my way to work, say hi. | 想着上班路上过来打个招呼 |
[09:45] | You work too early. | 你上班太早了 |
[09:47] | Nah, I work too much. | 不 我是工作太多了 |
[09:50] | Did Owen send you to check up on me? | 是欧文让你来检查我的吗 |
[09:54] | Do I need to check up on you? | 我有检查你的必要吗 |
[09:56] | Oh, don’t do that. Don’t detective me. | 别这样 被给我用探案那一套 |
[09:59] | You all right, Sara? | 你还好吗 萨拉 |
[10:00] | I could be, | 可以好 |
[10:03] | if you felt like helping me out a little. | 只要你愿意帮帮我 |
[10:08] | You’re unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:09] | Look, I got no furniture. | 我连家具都没有 |
[10:12] | A thousand bucks, 900? | 一千 或者九百也行 |
[10:13] | Oh, I’ve already given you three times that much. | 我借你的是这的三倍还多 |
[10:16] | It’s not enough you’re stealing from your own son? | 偷自己儿子的钱还不够吗 |
[10:19] | Tell me what you did with that money. | 告诉我你用那些钱做什么了 |
[10:23] | No? | 不说 |
[10:25] | God, I don’t know why I even bothered to stop by. | 神啊 我都不知道我为什么费劲来看你 |
[10:30] | I saw something, Ell. | 我看见了些事情 艾 |
[10:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[10:35] | The night that Danny was killed. | 就在丹尼遇害的那晚 |
[10:37] | Do you even know what night it was? | 你知道那是哪天晚上吗 |
[10:39] | It was a Thursday. | 是个周四 |
[10:43] | All right. Tell me what you saw. | 好吧 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[10:49] | You lend me a thousand bucks, I-I will. | 你借我一千块 我就告诉你 |
[10:53] | You need professional help, Sara. | 你需要专业的帮助 萨拉 |
[11:05] | He admitted it, sex with a minor! | 他承认了 跟未成年人发生性行为 |
[11:07] | He pled guilty, | 他认罪了 |
[11:10] | and we’re still letting him go count sea lions with our kids. | 我们居然还让他跟孩子们一起数海狮 |
[11:12] | You don’t even have kids. | 你都没有孩子 |
[11:14] | What does that matter? | 那又怎样 |
[11:14] | I spent the day in jail | 我被关进监狱一整天 |
[11:15] | because they thought I did something. | 就因为他们认为我犯了事 |
[11:18] | There’s no real evidence yet. | 现在这事也并没有确凿证据 |
[11:19] | So we’re just gonna wait around until he does it again, huh? | 所以我们得等他再次下手吗 |
[11:21] | Till he hurts some other kid? | 等他去伤害别的孩子 |
[11:22] | – How’s that gonna fee– – Enough! | -那会是… -够了 |
[11:25] | You don’t think I’ve thought about this? | 你觉得我就没有想过这事吗 |
[11:27] | About him? | 关于他 |
[11:29] | About anyone else in this town? | 关于镇上的其他人 |
[11:31] | I’m not a cop. I can’t do anything. | 我不是警察 我什么也做不了 |
[11:33] | If you want to work yourself up, fine! | 你就想为这事义愤填膺 可以 |
[11:35] | You do what you want to do. Just please stop hounding me! | 想干什么随便你 但是别来烦我 |
[11:47] | Is Reinhold a credible suspect? | 莱因霍尔德确实是嫌疑人吗 |
[11:49] | Close ties with Danny through the Wildlife Club, | 由于野生动物社团与丹尼关系密切 |
[11:51] | plus no alibi for that night. | 外加没有那晚的不在场证明 |
[11:53] | Also had Danny’s phone — | 还有丹尼的手机 |
[11:54] | one of them, at least — in his possession. | 至少是手机之一 也在他那儿 |
[11:56] | And a previous conviction for sex with a minor. | 以及与未成年人发生性关系的前科 |
[11:58] | Except there’s no sexual element to Danny’s murder. | 不过丹尼的谋杀案与性无关 |
[12:01] | That we know of. | 也可能有只是还未发现 |
[12:03] | Who else? Nothing more on our backpacker? | 还有谁 背包客没有更多情况了吗 |
[12:05] | Not till you get me that warrant. | 那得你先把那张搜查令给我批下来 |
[12:07] | We’re checking campgrounds 100 miles in each direction. | 我们正在搜查方圆三百里内的所有露营地 |
[12:11] | Park Service put up some photos. | 公园管理局也贴出了照片 |
[12:12] | So far, no one’s seem him. | 迄今为止 还没有人见过他 |
[12:14] | You still giving the priest a hard time? | 你还在对那牧师紧咬不放吗 |
[12:16] | No alibi, insomniac, | 没有不在场证明 失眠 |
[12:17] | close contact with kids through the Sunday school. | 在主日学校同孩子们有亲密接触 |
[12:20] | Plus there’s a straight view from the rectory | 而且他的住宅能直接看到 |
[12:22] | to the Solanos’ street. Easy access to Danny. | 索拉诺家那条街 很容易接近丹尼 |
[12:25] | We’re doing a background check. | 我们正在做背景调查 |
[12:27] | Tread lightly. | 悠着点 |
[12:28] | Let’s try not to pick a fight with the church. | 尽量别跟教堂闹矛盾 |
[12:31] | Well, you better hope it’s not him then. | 那你最好祈祷凶手不是他 |
[12:34] | This place seems busier. | 这里好像忙起来了 |
[12:36] | Those two, they’re just in from Seattle. | 刚刚那俩 他们刚从西雅图过来 |
[12:39] | I’ve got press in… eight rooms now. | 我这儿媒体人都占了… 八间房了 |
[12:42] | That’s making up for missing tourists. | 倒是弥补了旅客减少的损失 |
[12:44] | Doesn’t feel right though. | 但是总觉得不好 |
[12:45] | It feels like I’m housing sharks | 就像我收留着的是一群 |
[12:48] | that are just here to feed on Danny’s murder. | 以丹尼的谋杀案为食的鲨鱼 |
[12:49] | And I’ve got Carver staying here too, right? | 而且卡弗也待在这里呢 |
[12:52] | So it’s just all a little bit hairy. | 所以心里真有点毛毛的 |
[12:56] | What? What are you smiling at? | 怎么 你笑什么 |
[12:57] | Are you smiling because I said, “Hairy”? | 是笑我说了”毛毛的”吗 |
[12:59] | No, the — nothing hairy about paying your bills. | 没有 付账绝对没什么好怕的 |
[13:03] | – Beth? – Beth, hi. | -贝丝 -贝丝 |
[13:07] | Hi, what can I help you with? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[13:14] | Beth, that’s enough! | 贝丝 你够了 |
[13:15] | Oh, that’s enough? | 我够了 |
[13:16] | It was a mistake, okay? | 那是个错误 好吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah, you’re damned right it was a mistake. | 没错 这你可算说对了 你确实错了 |
[13:20] | I’m sor — Beth, I am sorry! | 我很抱… 贝丝 我很抱歉 |
[13:23] | I am so sorry about Danny. | 关于丹尼的事我真的很抱歉 |
[13:24] | Don’t you dare bring Danny into it! | 你还敢扯上丹尼 |
[13:27] | You do not deserve to say his name. | 你不配说他的名字 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | You come near my family again, | 再敢接近我的家人 |
[13:32] | I swear to god, Gemma, I swear to god, | 我发誓 嘉玛 我发誓 |
[13:35] | you will regret you ever moved here. | 我会让你觉得搬来这里都是个错误 |
[13:40] | Beth — | 贝丝 |
[13:41] | – Hey, Beth, wait — – Don’t come after me, Paul! | -贝丝 等等 -别跟着我 保罗 |
[14:12] | I served my time. | 我服了刑 |
[14:14] | I never hurt Danny. | 我从没有伤害过丹尼 |
[14:16] | I never hurt a single child in my life. | 我这辈子从没有伤害过任何一个孩子 |
[14:20] | You can make a complaint. Call the paper. | 你可以投诉他们 给报社打电话 |
[14:23] | – What would that do? – Probably nothing. | -那有什么用 -恐怕是没用 |
[14:26] | Better for you to cooperate, help us clear your name. | 所以你最好配合警方 洗刷自己的清白 |
[14:31] | You think I haven’t heard that before? | 你觉得我第一次听到这种说辞吗 |
[14:35] | “Help us and we’ll help you,” | “帮助我们 我们就会帮你” |
[14:39] | And the next thing I know, | 可是紧接着 |
[14:41] | you’re putting me in handcuffs over something I didn’t do. | 你们就因为莫须有的罪名给我戴上了手铐 |
[14:45] | All I want, Mr. Reinhold, | 我想要的 莱因霍尔德先生 |
[14:47] | is to find out who killed Danny. | 只是抓到杀害丹尼的凶手 |
[14:50] | Well, I didn’t do it, and you know it. | 不是我干的 你是知道的 |
[14:53] | You don’t have a shred of evidence, | 你没有任何证据 |
[14:56] | and I made that perfectly clear to Owen Burke. | 而且我和欧文·伯克说得清清楚楚 |
[15:01] | You have your partner tell her nephew | 你让你搭档告诉她侄子 |
[15:05] | he’d better watch hisself. | 他最好给我小心点 |
[15:23] | I told you to stay away from me! | 我说了让你离我远点 |
[15:27] | Chlo, give me a chance! | 克洛 给我个机会 |
[15:30] | I know I shouldn’t have taken Danny with me. | 我知道我不该带丹尼去 |
[15:32] | Look, I know you hate me right now, | 听我说 我知道你现在恨我 |
[15:34] | but I got something I think you need to know, | 可有件事情我觉得你应该知道 |
[15:37] | about Jack Reinhold. | 有关杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[15:44] | She was in the journal building with you? | 她当时和你在报社里吗 |
[15:47] | I’d locked up for the night. | 当时下了班门都锁了 |
[15:48] | I don’t know how she got in. | 我都不知道她怎么进来的 |
[15:50] | She said she knew men who’d rape me. | 她说她能找人强暴我 |
[15:53] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[15:55] | I’m not saying this has anything to do with Danny. | 我并不是说这和丹尼有关 |
[15:57] | I told myself I wouldn’t interfere with your work. | 我也觉得不该妨碍你工作 |
[15:59] | Kathy, that — | 凯西 那… |
[16:01] | Okay, I will look into it. | 好的 我会调查的 |
[16:03] | If she ever bothers you again, | 如果她再来烦你 |
[16:06] | you call me directly. Okay? | 你就直接给我打电话 好吗 |
[16:08] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[16:11] | By the way, you’re not interfering. | 还有 你没有妨碍到我 |
[16:15] | It’s my nephew who’s interfering. | 要说妨碍到我的是我那侄子才对 |
[16:18] | I don’t know what he’s thinking. | 我真不知道他都在想什么 |
[16:25] | I was in wildlife as a kid. | 我小时候参加过野生动物小组 |
[16:26] | He was always reaching out, | 他总是动手动脚 |
[16:27] | putting his arm around us, | 伸手搂住我们 |
[16:29] | especially when we were in our bathing suits. | 尤其是我们穿着泳衣的时候 |
[16:33] | Jack put his hand on my back once, | 有次杰克把手放在了我背上 |
[16:35] | and I knocked it off. Told him leave me alone. | 我给甩掉了 告诉他离我远点 |
[16:38] | He put his hand on you once, or more than once? | 他把手放在你身上过一次 还是很多次 |
[16:40] | – Well — – All the time. | -嗯… -经常如此 |
[16:41] | Chloe, let him answer. | 克洛伊 让他自己说 |
[16:45] | I can think of… four or five times. | 我记得的有四五次 |
[16:53] | Hey, look, I want them to catch | 听着 我希望他们能抓住 |
[16:55] | whoever did this to Danny, all right? | 杀害丹尼的凶手 好吗 |
[16:58] | You know, I was in wildlife, | 你知道吗 我也参加过野生动物小组 |
[16:59] | and he never put his hands on me. | 他可从来没有对我动手动脚过 |
[17:02] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[17:07] | Three guys who were in wildlife with me, | 三个和我一起参加野生动物小组的 |
[17:09] | and their phone numbers. | 上面有他们的电话号码 |
[17:12] | They’ll back him up, every single one. | 他们会证实他的说法 每个人都会 |
[17:17] | You want to call them? | 你去给他们打电话 |
[17:17] | I’ll write up what Dean’s saying? | 我把迪恩说的记下来 |
[17:22] | Nope. | 不 |
[17:23] | I think they should take this to the police, | 我认为他们应该把这个交给警察 |
[17:26] | let them look into it, not us. | 让他们来调查 而不是我们 |
[17:28] | You gave me your number. You said you would help. | 是你给我了你的电话 你说你能帮忙的 |
[17:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:31] | You can handle this one on your own. | 你可以自己处理这件事 |
[17:33] | Another byline in the Globe, some more cash. | 再上一次《国际报》 还会有更多的钱 |
[17:35] | You don’t want that? | 你不想要吗 |
[17:37] | No, not like this. | 不 这样的不行 |
[17:47] | You’re absolutely certain about everything you just said? | 你确定你说的所有话吗 |
[17:49] | Of course he is. | 他当然确定 |
[17:52] | I just wanted to apologize, not to her, to you. | 我只是想道歉 不是向她 向你 |
[17:55] | I can’t believe I did that. | 真不敢相信我居然那么做了 |
[17:57] | No, you know what? I can. | 不 你知道吗 我不后悔 |
[17:58] | I-I can believe it. God, it felt good. | 我一点都不后悔 天哪 感觉好爽 |
[18:00] | Well — do you think I have to pay her? | 你觉得我该赔她钱吗 |
[18:02] | I — no, no, no, no. Well– | 我…不不不 |
[18:04] | I’m not paying her anything. | 我才不会赔她钱 |
[18:05] | She’s the one who did the damage. | 这一切都是她造成的 |
[18:09] | Have you thought about seeing anyone? | 你有没有想过该找人谈谈吗 |
[18:11] | A bereavement counselor? | 丧亲咨询师什么的 |
[18:12] | I don’t want to see a counselor, Paul. | 我不想找什么咨询师 保罗 |
[18:14] | A counselor will want me to stop being angry. | 咨询师一定会要我停止愤怒 |
[18:16] | I need my anger. It’s all I’ve got right now. | 我需要它 除了愤怒我什么也没有了 |
[18:20] | Mark knows about me being pregnant. | 马克知道我怀孕了 |
[18:22] | He said I had to keep it. | 他还说我得把孩子生下来 |
[18:25] | Well, I think he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[18:28] | Well, if the men think that’s what’s best — | 如果男人都觉得那样最好… |
[18:30] | Hey, no. That’s what I was thinking. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[18:35] | I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
[18:38] | This thing growing inside me, I don’t want it. | 我身体里逐渐长大的它 我不想要 |
[18:41] | It’s not right. Danny should just be growing. | 不该是这样的 应该在长大的是丹尼 |
[18:44] | I am not done with Danny yet. | 我和丹尼的缘分还没尽呢 |
[18:46] | I want him, not something in his pla– | 我要他 而不是什么替… |
[18:47] | – Oh, Beth, you — – I had one job as his mom, | -贝丝 -我唯一要做的就是他的母亲 |
[18:50] | – and I failed him! – Hey, hey, hey, Beth. | -但我却没保护好他 -贝丝 |
[18:51] | Beth, hey, look at me. Hey, you didn’t fail him, okay? | 贝丝 看着我 不是你没有保护好他 |
[18:56] | You are a wonderful mother. | 你是个优秀的母亲 |
[18:59] | A wonderful woman. | 一个优秀的女人 |
[19:02] | Look, you just — you just have to find a way | 听我说 你只是 只是需要想办法 |
[19:05] | to lift you out of his hopelessness. | 让自己走出绝望 |
[19:11] | Hey, have — have you given more thought to the memorial service? | 你还考虑过追悼会的事吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I want to do it, but Mark’s still not sure. | 想过 我想举行 可马克还不确定 |
[19:16] | I think it could be beautiful. Hey, hey. | 我觉得那会非常美丽 |
[19:20] | You know, we’d celebrate Danny’s life, | 你知道的 我们一起颂扬丹尼的一生 |
[19:23] | give thanks for the time we did have with him. | 感谢我们得以与他共享的时光 |
[19:26] | You know, I have a feeling it would get a lot of attention. | 我有预感那会吸引很多人的关注 |
[19:29] | You know, everyone in the community will want to come. | 社区里的每个人都会想参加的 |
[19:35] | Hey, just let me — let me do this for you. | 让我为你做这件事吧 |
[19:43] | Still short. | 不够 |
[19:44] | There’s 200 there. | 我都给了你两百块了 |
[19:45] | 200 will get you half your fridge back. | 两百只够半个冰箱 |
[19:47] | Which half you want? | 你想要哪一半 |
[19:52] | Listen, do — do you deal in boats? | 听我说 你 你收船吗 |
[20:01] | 男孩子们的拥抱 杰克·莱因霍尔德 野生动物小组长 | |
[20:12] | Jack? Jack Reinhold? | 杰克 杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[20:14] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | Over here. | 这边 |
[20:16] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[20:17] | Just a few questions, Jack. | 就问几个问题 杰克 |
[20:19] | Stay in here. They’ll take off eventually. | 待在这 他们过一会就走了 |
[20:21] | Oh, stay in here, stay inside. Huh, Carver? | 待在这 待在里面 卡弗 |
[20:24] | That’s your big answer to this? | 你就这么解决这事吗 |
[20:27] | Clear them out of here! I’ve got a shop to run! | 让他们走开 我还要做生意呢 |
[20:29] | Not today you don’t. | 今天不行了 |
[20:31] | Jack, I’m sorry, we’re stretched really thin, | 对不起 杰克 我们势单力薄 |
[20:33] | but maybe we can send somebody by | 也许我们可以派几个人过来 |
[20:35] | to make sure things don’t escalate. | 以免事态进一步升级 |
[20:36] | You’re letting this go on purpose! | 你们是故意任由这一切发生的 |
[20:39] | You’re just hoping that I’ll snap, | 你们就希望我有一天崩溃了 |
[20:41] | say something you want me to say! | 供出些你们想听到的东西 |
[20:42] | You’re asking for help but you won’t talk to us! | 你向我们求助 又不跟我们开口 |
[20:46] | Hmm? I can understand | 我能理解他们 |
[20:47] | why they think you’re hiding something. | 为什么会觉得你遮遮掩掩的 |
[21:03] | I was a piano teacher, | 我曾是个钢琴教师 |
[21:05] | and she was one of my students. | 她是我的学生 |
[21:08] | No boys. | 不是小男孩 |
[21:11] | Just a girl. | 只是个女孩 |
[21:14] | A girl I loved. | 我爱的女孩 |
[21:20] | You guys can fill in the gaps. | 剩下的你们可以自己去调查 |
[21:24] | You had sex with one of your students? | 你跟你的学生上床了吗 |
[21:26] | No, Ellie. | 不 艾莉 |
[21:27] | I had a relationship with one of my students. | 我跟我的一位学生交往了 |
[21:30] | You had sex how many times? | 你们做了几次 |
[21:32] | What, do you think I carved notches on my bedpost? | 你觉得我会在我的床头挂个计数板吗 |
[21:36] | Were you the one to initiate it? | 是你主动的吗 |
[21:38] | It was a mutual attraction, Ellie. | 我们之间相互吸引 艾莉 |
[21:40] | So who told the police? | 那是谁告诉警察的 |
[21:42] | Her father. | 她的父亲 |
[21:45] | He followed us. | 他跟踪了我们 |
[21:48] | Panicked. | 慌了 |
[21:50] | Called the cops. | 就报警了 |
[21:53] | She fought with him. | 她跟他争辩 |
[21:54] | She tried to tell them, but they couldn’t hear it. | 试图告诉他们真相 但是没人听她的 |
[21:58] | They wanted to make an example out of me. | 他们就想拿我当反面教材 |
[22:05] | So I served two years, did my time. | 我服完了两年刑 |
[22:10] | I was lucky to get out alive. | 能活着出来已经是万幸了 |
[22:13] | Oh. She was 16 and 11 months. | 她当时还有一个月就满十七岁了 |
[22:19] | Four more weeks, and we’d have been fine. | 再过一个月就没不会有这事了 |
[22:22] | Why didn’t you tell us this earlier? | 你为什么不早告诉我们 |
[22:24] | Because it is none of your business. | 因为这跟你们没关系 |
[22:28] | It’s my business only. | 这是我的事 |
[22:29] | Did you ever see that girl again? | 你后来还见过那女孩吗 |
[22:32] | See her? | 见她 |
[22:35] | I married her. | 我娶了她 |
[22:40] | She was 18 and I was 40. | 那年她十八岁 我四十岁 |
[22:47] | Thanks very much. Doing the right thing. | 谢谢你 你做得很对 |
[22:50] | – Oh, Joe, hey. – Oh, hey, Jeff. | -你好 乔 -你好 杰夫 |
[22:51] | – Glad I caught you. – What’s this? | -见到你很高兴 -这是什么 |
[22:53] | It’s a petition, against Jack Reinhold, | 这是一份针对杰克·莱因霍尔德的请愿书 |
[22:56] | to kick him off Wildlife. | 我们想把他踢出野生动物社团 |
[23:00] | Why don’t you go inside and mail this for me, okay, man? | 你进去帮我寄下信吧 伙计 |
[23:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:14] | Hey, boy. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[23:17] | He really likes you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[23:20] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[23:21] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[23:22] | Archie, meet… | 阿奇 这位是… |
[23:25] | Tom Miller. | 汤姆·米勒 |
[23:27] | You’re the detective’s kid. | 你是警探的儿子 |
[23:29] | You like dogs, Tom? | 你喜欢小狗吗 汤姆 |
[23:31] | Yeah, but my mom doesn’t let us have pets. | 是啊 可是我妈妈不准我们养宠物 |
[23:36] | You can take him for a walk sometime if you want. | 你要是愿意的话可以偶尔带它出去溜溜 |
[23:39] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[23:41] | He hates being cooped up inside all day. | 他最讨厌整天被关在家里了 |
[23:45] | Don’t you, boy? | 是吗 伙计 |
[23:46] | I’m Susan. We’re down by the water, | 我是苏珊 我们住在下游 |
[23:49] | near the cliffs, fifth trailer on the right. | 悬崖边 右手数来第五辆拖车 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:53] | Come and knock on my door sometime. | 偶尔上我家玩玩 |
[23:55] | Will you do that, Tom? | 你会过来的吧 汤姆 |
[23:57] | Yup. | 会的 |
[23:58] | Fifth trailer on the right. Anytime. | 右手边第五俩拖车 随时欢迎你 |
[24:12] | Hey, what are you doing to protect Jack Reinhold? | 你们准备怎么保护杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[24:15] | Not your problem, Mr. Coates. We’ll deal with it. | 不关你的事 科茨先生 我们会处理的 |
[24:17] | Hey, he is a member of the church. | 他是教会成员 |
[24:20] | I spoke to him. He’s terrified. | 我跟他谈过 他吓坏了 |
[24:21] | – We’re doing what we can. – Well, it isn’t enough. | -我们会尽力而为 -这还不够 |
[24:24] | There’s a mob of press outside of his shop. | 一大堆媒体堵在他的门口 |
[24:25] | You’d rather they talk to you, is that it? | 你宁愿他们来找你 是吧 |
[24:27] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[24:30] | Don’t worry. I’ll deal with him. | 别担心 我会处理的 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | Can I just say for the record, | 我先声明一下 |
[24:41] | next time you have a crime scene on the beach, | 下次再碰上沙滩上的犯罪现场 |
[24:43] | call another guy. It’s been a complete nightmare. | 你们还是去找别人吧 简直是场噩梦 |
[24:45] | We’ve eliminated 400 pieces of evidence as irrelevant. | 我们已经排除了大概四百多件无关证物 |
[24:48] | What have you got that’s relevant? | 那相关的证物呢 |
[24:51] | – Cigarette butts? – All found | -香烟头 -这些都是在 |
[24:52] | within a few feet of Danny’s body. | 丹尼的尸体附近找到的 |
[24:54] | They’d have been there a couple hours earlier, | 如果是几个小时之前丢在那的话 |
[24:56] | they would have washed away at high tide, but they didn’t. | 就会被潮水冲走了 但是这些没被冲走 |
[24:59] | They were left there that morning, | 这些都是当天早上扔在那的 |
[25:01] | stubbed into the sand around the same time | 扔烟头的时间大概 |
[25:03] | the body was found. | 就在弃尸前后 |
[25:04] | All the same brand. | 都是一个牌子的 |
[25:05] | And high tar content. Very unusual. | 焦油含量很高 很少见 |
[25:10] | Three cigarettes. | 三个烟头 |
[25:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:14] | Just all that way to dump a body, | 大老远的跑去弃尸 |
[25:17] | and then stand there and smoke? | 还站在旁边抽烟 |
[25:20] | More important question: who smokes these cigarettes? | 更应该问的是 谁抽的烟 |
[25:24] | It was my dad’s boat, so it’s probably a little rusty. | 这船是我爸爸的 可能有点生锈 |
[25:27] | Uh, which one? | 哪一艘 |
[25:30] | What’s the problem? You forget what it looks like? | 怎么了 你忘了它长什么样了吗 |
[25:36] | It’s not here. | 不见了 |
[25:45] | Somebody must have taken it. | 肯定被谁拿走了 |
[25:55] | Come on, sweet love. Come on. | 过来 小宝贝 过来 |
[26:05] | When did you last see the boat? | 你最后一次看到船是什么时候 |
[26:07] | Seven, eight weeks ago. | 七八周前 |
[26:09] | With the motor and everything? | 马达什么的都还在吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. Just like dad always did it. | 是啊 一切都很正常 |
[26:13] | By the way, it wasn’t insured, so… | 顺便 这船没有上保险 所以… |
[26:20] | Okay. Owen, I– | 好吧 欧文 我… |
[26:25] | Ooh, I went to see your mom this morning, | 我今天早上去看了你妈妈 |
[26:27] | and I don’t think I did much good. | 我觉得我没帮上什么忙 |
[26:31] | She is a very troubled woman. | 她真是个大麻烦 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[26:35] | Don’t let her problems force you into making decisions | 别让她的问题影响你的决定 |
[26:37] | that you will come to regret, okay? | 让你以后来后悔 好吗 |
[26:43] | So what happens if it’s the boat that burned? | 如果这是烧掉的那条船 会怎么样 |
[27:11] | – I was just– – No, it’s okay. | -我就是 -没关系 |
[27:13] | You don’t have to explain. | 用不着解释 |
[27:19] | I know about the baby. | 我知道宝宝的事 |
[27:23] | Were you listening at the door? | 你偷听了吗 |
[27:27] | Mom sounded really angry. | 妈妈听着非常生气 |
[27:30] | You have to make her keep it. | 你得让她生下来 |
[27:34] | Yeah, I can’t do that. I wish I could, but– | 我不能那样 我希望我可以 但… |
[27:37] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈 |
[27:38] | No. You’re not gonna talk to her. | 不 你不能去跟她谈 |
[27:41] | That’s something that me and your mother– | 这是我和你妈妈之间的事… |
[27:42] | I lost a brother. | 我弟弟没有了 |
[27:44] | I don’t care if this baby was an accident. | 我不在乎这个宝宝是不是意外 |
[27:46] | What do you think I was? | 你觉得我是什么 |
[27:52] | Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. | 不要让这事更加难做 |
[27:53] | Is that why you’re sitting in Danny’s room? | 所以你就坐在丹尼的房间 |
[27:56] | To make it easier? | 好让这事容易一点吗 |
[28:05] | I didn’t know if I should come, uh, | 我不知道我该不该来找你 |
[28:07] | but a bunch of people are headed over to Jack’s house. | 但一大群人去了杰克家 |
[28:10] | Vince is rallying up a lynch mob. | 文斯集结了一大群暴民 |
[28:16] | Jack Reinhold! Where you hiding, Jack? | 杰克·莱因霍尔德 你躲哪了 杰克 |
[28:20] | Guys, come on, let’s not do anything stupid, all right? | 伙计们 好了 别做傻事 行吗 |
[28:22] | Ah, Doug, we just want to talk to him. | 道格 我们和他有话要说 |
[28:24] | There’s nothing wrong with that, right? | 这没什么问题 对吧 |
[28:25] | Hey, Reinhold! | 莱因霍尔德 |
[28:26] | Request for backup, Reinhold residence. | 请求支援 莱因霍尔德住处 |
[28:28] | Backup, over. | 支援 完毕 |
[28:29] | Come on out, Jack! | 出来 杰克 |
[28:33] | Hey, Reinhold! | 莱因霍尔德 |
[28:34] | Why don’t you put down the kiddie porn | 怎么不放下儿童毛片 |
[28:36] | and come talk to me man-to-man? | 像个男人一样跟我谈谈 |
[28:38] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:46] | What would you know about being a man, Vince? | 你又知道什么叫做男人了 文斯 |
[28:50] | A lot more than you, you freak. | 比你知道多了 你个变态 |
[28:51] | Hey. Why don’t you put your hands on me, huh? | 有什么事你冲我来啊 |
[28:53] | – Put your hands on me, Jack! – Hey, no, back off! | -冲我来 杰克 -退后 |
[28:55] | – Back off! – You told me to handle it, | -退后 -你说让我处理的 |
[28:56] | – and I’m handling– – I said back off! | -我在处理呢 -我说了退后 |
[29:08] | They’ve been saying a lot of things about you, Jack. | 有很多关于你的流言蜚语 杰克 |
[29:13] | I’m not what they’re calling me. | 我不是他们说的那样 |
[29:14] | I didn’t go near your boy. | 我没接近过你的儿子 |
[29:16] | You had his phone though. | 但他的手机在你那 |
[29:19] | He left it in the back of a kayak, I swear to you. | 是他落在皮艇后面的 我发誓 |
[29:23] | Yeah? You’ve also been in prison. | 是吗 你还坐过牢 |
[29:24] | Underage kids, was it? What am I supposed to think? | 未成年的孩子 对吧 你让我怎么想 |
[29:27] | What am I supposed to think, Jack? | 你让我怎么想 杰克 |
[29:37] | There was a girl. | 我曾和一个女孩 |
[29:39] | We had an affair. | 发生了关系 |
[29:42] | She was 16, the same age as Beth when you got her pregnant. | 她16岁 和当初因你怀孕的贝丝同龄 |
[29:51] | Mark, we got married. We had a son together. | 马克 我们结婚了 生了一个儿子 |
[29:55] | Well, then how come they’re not with you? | 那他们怎么没和你在一起 |
[30:04] | Mark, he died at nine years old. | 马克 他九岁的时候去世了 |
[30:08] | He was in a car accident. | 他出了车祸 |
[30:13] | We tried, we tried to put it back together. | 我们试过 试过回到之前的生活 |
[30:16] | Grief just ripped us apart. | 但悲痛将我俩分开了 |
[30:21] | They’re saying that, uh, I wanted to be near boys | 他们都说我想和男孩拥抱 |
[30:26] | because I’m a pedophile. | 是因为我恋童 |
[30:30] | Nah, that’s not it. I miss my son. | 不是这样的 我是想念我的儿子 |
[30:36] | I miss him so much. | 我那么想他 |
[30:38] | I mean, you know, what kind of a world is this | 你说这是什么世道 |
[30:41] | where it’s wrong for a man to seek affection? | 寻求真情何错之有 |
[30:46] | I would never, ever hurt Danny. | 我永远不会伤害丹尼 |
[30:51] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[30:54] | You know, Mark, we’re the same, in a way. | 我们的遭遇有些相似 马克 |
[31:02] | No parent should ever outlive their child. | 世上没有父母应该承受丧子之痛 |
[31:10] | Your son, he was a good boy, | 你的儿子 他是个好孩子 |
[31:14] | a really good boy. | 真的是个好孩子 |
[31:19] | You okay, Mark? | 你没事吧 马克 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:23] | Why don’t you guys just go home, man? | 不如你们都回去吧 |
[31:25] | What do you mean go home? What’s he saying to you? | 什么回去 他说什么了 |
[31:27] | Just go home! | 都回去 |
[31:33] | You got to leave. It’s not safe for you here. | 你得离开这里 你在这里不安全 |
[31:37] | This is my home now. | 这里现在是我的家了 |
[31:38] | But you can make another place your home. | 但你也可以在别的地方安家 |
[31:40] | I mean, the people have made up their minds about you. | 大家都铁了心拿有色眼镜看你 |
[31:43] | If you want to be safe, move far, far away from here. | 你要想平安无事 还是走得越远越好 |
[32:12] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[32:14] | Hey, Hugo, I just– | 雨果 我就是… |
[32:15] | The picture you gave me of that boat? | 你给我的照片里的那条船 |
[32:17] | It’s a match with the one we got. | 与烧毁的那条船吻合 |
[32:19] | Color, molding. It’s looking likely. | 颜色 样子 看着很像 |
[32:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:22] | I still need to confirm, | 我还需要确认一下 |
[32:23] | but with Danny’s blood on the burned one, | 但因为被烧船只上有丹尼的血迹 |
[32:26] | if it is a match, we’re there, one step away. | 如果吻合 我们离真相只有一步之遥 |
[32:31] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[32:36] | Hey, uh, you feel like grabbing a drink? | 有没有兴趣出去喝一杯 |
[32:41] | What, you– do you mean… | 你说… 你是说 |
[32:43] | just you–you and me? | 就 就你和我吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:51] | Well, Hugo, I’m– I’m married. | 雨果 我 我已经结婚了 |
[32:55] | So that’s a deal-breaker for you? | 这对你来说是个问题吗 |
[32:57] | Well, yeah, Hugo. I’m happily married. | 是的 雨果 我的婚姻很美满 |
[32:59] | All right. That’s fair. | 好吧 那挺好 |
[33:04] | Lots of people are happily married though, no? | 但很多人都说自己婚姻美满 |
[33:06] | Hugo, I’m actually happily married. | 雨果 我真的很幸福 |
[33:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[33:12] | – Must be nice. – Yeah, it is. | -一定很好 -是的 很好 |
[33:13] | It’s really nice. | 真的很好 |
[33:15] | You want anything? A cup of coffee, or– | 你要不要喝点什么 咖啡或者… |
[33:17] | No, no, I’m good. I’m good on coffee, thanks. | 没事 可以的 咖啡就行 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:31] | Did Danny know? | 丹尼知道吗 |
[33:33] | Danny– | 丹尼… |
[33:34] | About you and Gemma, did he know? | 你和嘉玛的事 他知道吗 |
[33:36] | No, he didn’t know. | 不 他不知道 |
[33:42] | What were you doing? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[33:45] | Nothing, I’m ju– | 没什么 我就… |
[33:45] | You were emailing her? | 你在给她发邮件吗 |
[33:47] | No, I– I wouldn’t do that. | 没有 我不会的 |
[33:50] | I-I said it’s over. I’m– it’s over. | 我说了结束了 我就 已经结束了 |
[33:53] | Were you reading the news? | 你在看新闻吗 |
[33:53] | Because I don’t want us to do that. | 我不希望我们这样 |
[33:55] | I can’t stand it anymore. | 我忍不下去了 |
[33:56] | No, I’m– | 不是 我… |
[34:00] | I’m looking at pictures, | 我在看照片 |
[34:03] | at baby pictures of Danny. | 丹尼小时候的照片 |
[34:10] | After you told me, I just– | 你告诉之后 我… |
[34:12] | Okay, stop. | 别说了 |
[34:14] | – I can’t help it. – Mark– | -我忍不住 -马克 |
[34:17] | I’m not pressuring you. | 我没想给你压力 |
[34:19] | I’m really not. | 真的没有 |
[34:23] | I just want to look at my boy. | 我只想看看我的儿子 |
[34:30] | I just want to spend five minutes with him, | 再陪他五分钟 |
[34:32] | Just five minutes. | 五分钟就行 |
[34:38] | So, uh, this is a little odd, but the– | 可能有点奇怪 但是… |
[34:42] | our burned boat, it belonged to my brother-in-law, | 那条烧焦的船 是我姐夫的 |
[34:46] | Owen’s dad. | 他是欧文的父亲 |
[34:49] | He’s been, um, out of the picture for a while. | 他离开好一阵子了 |
[34:53] | He took off for Florida, so, um– | 他去了佛罗里达 所以… |
[34:55] | The boat that was burned with Danny’s DNA | 那条有丹尼DNA的被烧焦的船 |
[34:59] | was your brother-in-law’s? | 是你姐夫的 |
[35:01] | It was left on shore. It was chained to a post. | 它被留在了海边 锁在角柱上 |
[35:04] | Anyone with bolt cutters could have– | 只要有断线钳 谁都可以开走它 |
[35:06] | – Who knew it was there? – Owen, my sister, | -有谁知道船在那儿 -欧文 我姐 |
[35:09] | Anyone else who keeps a boat there. | 把船停在那的所有人 |
[35:11] | Did Danny know? | 丹尼知道吗 |
[35:13] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[35:17] | Okay, check that your brother-in-law wasn’t back for a visit. | 查查你姐夫有没有回来探亲 |
[35:21] | See if Hugo can get any other prints off the shards. | 看看雨果能否从残骸上提取到其他的指纹 |
[35:24] | Match them against all the elimination prints. | 再跟所有嫌犯的指纹进行对比 |
[35:26] | Well, uh, okay, | 好的 |
[35:28] | but, um, sir, | 但是长官 |
[35:32] | Uh, would you mind asking Hugo for me? | 你能替我去跟雨果说吗 |
[35:37] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[35:39] | He actually just made a pass at me. | 他刚刚还跟我调情来着 |
[35:43] | Why did he do that? | 为什么 |
[35:44] | Thank you very much. | 你真会说话 |
[35:46] | – You’re married. – I know. | -你都结婚了 -我知道 |
[35:47] | He–he knows that. | 他也知道 |
[35:51] | A fling with a crime scene investigator | 跟犯罪现场调查员谈谈情 |
[35:53] | could be interesting. | 估计挺有意思 |
[35:54] | What? What–what does that mean? | 什么 你这是什么意思 |
[35:55] | Attention to detail. | 关注细节 |
[35:57] | Used to having their hands everywhere. | 哪里都碰过 |
[35:58] | Okay, that’s gross. | 有点恶心 |
[36:00] | Dirty Hugo. | 脏脏的雨果 |
[36:01] | That’s so gross. That is nasty. | 太恶心了 太下流了 |
[36:06] | Thank you for that visual, by the way. | 感谢你的描述 |
[36:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:17] | Sir? | 长官 |
[36:18] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[36:20] | What if we don’t close this case? | 如果我们没法结案呢 |
[36:24] | If we don’t find Danny’s killer? | 要是找不到杀害丹尼的凶手呢 |
[36:26] | We will. | 会找到的 |
[36:27] | But you didn’t in Rosemont. | 罗斯蒙特的案子你就没破 |
[36:35] | How long have you been waiting to bring that up? | 这个问题你憋了多久 |
[36:37] | I haven’t been waiting. | 我没有 |
[36:39] | Rosemont was different. | 那个案子不一样 |
[36:40] | How? | 哪里不一样 |
[36:42] | Well, you’ve really been holding this in, huh? | 你还真是抓住不放了啊 |
[36:48] | A mistake was made. | 那案子出了错 |
[36:51] | A big mistake. | 出了大问题 |
[36:53] | By you? | 是因为你吗 |
[36:55] | Thank you for the visit, Miller, good night. | 多谢你能来 米勒 晚安 |
[37:01] | Sir… | 长官 |
[37:04] | I’ve known these people all my life. | 我从小就认识这些人 |
[37:08] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[37:11] | I can’t let them down. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[37:13] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[39:02] | I saw you come back in. I hope this is okay. | 我看见你回来了 希望没打扰你 |
[39:04] | – Oh, come in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[39:09] | There you go. | 给你 |
[39:11] | Uh, so I’ve got a lot of press staying here, | 有许多媒体记者住进来了 |
[39:14] | And I kind of figured out that isn’t the best for you, right? | 我觉得对你来说不太好吧 |
[39:17] | Bumping into them, et cetera, et cetera? | 撞见他们之类的 |
[39:20] | But all my normal bookings have canceled, sadly, | 但是我日常的预订都被取消了 |
[39:23] | and I don’t want to inconvenience you, | 我不想造成你的不便 |
[39:24] | but I’d really like to try and make it through | 但我想尽力撑到 |
[39:26] | till the spring, if that’s even possible. | 明年春天 如果做得到的话 |
[39:32] | Sorry, are you asking me a question? | 你是在问我问题吗 |
[39:34] | No. Uh, sort of. | 没有 算是吧 |
[39:38] | I want to offer you a deal… as an apology. | 作为道歉 我跟你做个交易 |
[39:42] | I’ll charge the department half the price for your room, | 我将你的房费打对折 |
[39:45] | and you can consider it my contribution | 你可以把这当做 |
[39:47] | to the investigation. | 我对调查的一点贡献 |
[39:50] | You like me staying here that much? | 你这么不嫌弃我 |
[39:52] | Well, I’ve had worse guests. | 我碰到过更糟的 |
[39:55] | It must be really hard running a place like this. | 经营这地方一定很辛苦吧 |
[40:00] | You have no idea. | 你简直无法想象 |
[40:04] | You ever get to relax? | 你平时怎么消遣 |
[40:06] | Yeah. Well…I have my ways. | 我自有方法 |
[40:16] | So would you like to relax a bit with me here tonight? | 你想不想在这里跟我一起消遣下 |
[40:22] | Oh, God, no. | 上帝啊 不要 |
[40:25] | – That didn’t come out… – No, no. | -我并不是… -没关系 |
[40:26] | The way I wanted that to come out. | 我不是那个意思 |
[40:27] | – I misunderstood, that’s okay. – What I meant is that I– | -是我误解了 没关系 -我的意思是 |
[40:29] | It’s not that I wouldn’t or that you’re– | 并非我不愿意或是你… |
[40:32] | – Of course. – I ju–I wouldn’t want to worry. | -当然 -我不想那么担心 |
[40:36] | Worry about? | 担心什么 |
[40:36] | Worry that you’d pass out on me. | 担心你会晕倒 |
[40:42] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:44] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[40:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:55] | Actually, have you even told anybody that you’re ill yet? | 你告诉过其他人你生病的事了吗 |
[40:59] | ’cause I think you should. I mean, maybe your boss | 我觉得你找个人说说 比如上司 |
[41:01] | or ellie or– I don’t want to be | 或是艾莉或… 我不想成为 |
[41:02] | the only person knowing about this. | 唯一一个知道这件事的人 |
[41:04] | If you want to try to help, make a contribution | 如果你想帮我 为调查做贡献 |
[41:06] | to the investigation, leave it alone. | 就别管这事 |
[41:09] | Let me finish my work. | 让我自己处理 |
[41:10] | Well, what if you keel over again? | 要是你又昏倒了怎么办 |
[41:11] | – I’m not going to. – But you already have. | -不会的 -但你已经晕过一次了 |
[41:13] | I’m not going to. | 我说不会的 |
[41:14] | I have a job to finish, so… | 我还有工作要做 所以… |
[41:16] | Okay then. Yup, I’ll… | 好吧 我就… |
[41:19] | Let you finish your, uh– | 不打扰你了 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:42] | 杰克·莱因霍尔德的年轻妻子与已故儿子 图片新闻 揭露黑暗的历史 | |
[42:11] | Our father, who art in heaven… | 主啊 天堂中的主 |
[42:48] | Yeah? | 喂 |