时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh! Total domination! | 哦 占尽了优势 |
[00:10] | I am the master of attic-stuff mini-golf! | 我简直就是阁楼版迷你高尔夫的大师呀 |
[00:13] | From the mighty Swiss Alps | 从雄伟的瑞士阿尔卑斯山 |
[00:14] | to the badlands of Dipper’s old laundry, | 到人人都害怕踩到的由迪普的脏衣服 |
[00:17] | where man fears to tread. | 堆成的荒地 |
[00:19] | All right, let a pro on the field. | 行了 让我这个专家上草坪吧 |
[00:21] | Er…floor. Whatever. | 呃 地板 随便吧 |
[00:28] | Ow! My head! | 我的头 |
[00:29] | It hit me right in the head! | 正好打在我的头上 |
[00:31] | Yes! Stan shot! | 太棒了 打中斯坦了 |
[00:33] | Is that legal? | 不算犯规吧 |
[00:35] | The judges say it’s out of bounds. | 裁判说那一杆出界了 |
[00:36] | You’re out of bounds! | 你才出界了 |
[00:38] | Hey! Stop it! | 嘿 别这样 |
[00:42] | Hey, Dipper, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight. | 嘿 迪普 我今晚要和糖糖还有格兰达一起玩 |
[00:45] | Aw, again? You can’t leave mid-game! | 又去玩 你不能中途离开赛场 |
[00:47] | Don’t be silly, I’m not leaving! | 别傻了 我没有要走啊 |
[00:49] | My friends are coming to me! | 我的朋友们来找我玩 |
[00:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[00:52] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[00:54] | Sleeping bags? Rom-coms? | 睡袋 DVD光盘 |
[00:56] | Calling all boys preteen edition?! | 打电话给所有的男孩的青少年版 |
[00:58] | You’re not having a– | 你不会是要开 |
[01:00] | Sleep over! | 睡衣派对 |
[01:45] | Okay, so how much do you like boys? | 好了 你究竟有多喜欢男孩子 |
[01:47] | So much! | 好喜欢 |
[01:49] | Boys make me think about kissing. | 男孩子们让我联想到亲亲 |
[01:51] | Candy! | 糖糖 |
[01:52] | Oh my gosh! Ow! | 我的老天啊 |
[01:53] | We are so crazy tonight! | 我们今晚好疯狂啊 |
[02:04] | Who wants to smear make-up on my face? | 有谁想在我脸上化化妆 |
[02:06] | Oh, you’re already so beautiful Grenda, | 哦 你已经很美了格兰达 |
[02:09] | What would be the point? | 化妆还有什么意义呢 |
[02:10] | Beautiful! Beautiful! | 变漂亮 变漂亮 |
[02:12] | Beautiful! | 我要变美 |
[02:13] | Mabel! | 梅宝 |
[02:14] | Do you think you could do this somewhere else? | 你不觉得你们应该去别的地方玩吗 |
[02:16] | You’re laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear. | 你们大笑的频率只有狗才能接受啊 |
[02:18] | Come on, it’s not that bad. | 拜托 哪有那么吵 |
[02:20] | You know what your brother needs? | 你知道你弟弟需要什么吗 |
[02:22] | A makeover? | 美妆大改造 |
[02:30] | Hey Soos, can I sleep in your break room tonight? | 嘿 苏斯 我今晚能睡在你的休息室吗 |
[02:33] | Of course, dude. | 当然了 哥们 |
[02:35] | You just gotta make your body | 你只要把你的身体调整到 |
[02:36] | go like a video game puzzle block. | 像俄罗斯方块填补空缺一样就行了 |
[02:41] | The trick is to hold perfectly still. | 技巧就是要完全控制你的身体保持不动 |
[02:43] | Oh! Wait, wait. | 哦 不对 不对 |
[02:44] | Oh! Wait, wait. | 哦 再等等 |
[02:45] | Oh! Wait, wait. Ow, ow, ow– | 哦 等等 |
[02:46] | I think I’ll sleep somewhere else. | 我想我还是去别的地方睡吧 |
[02:48] | Actually felt good that time. | 刚那次感觉还不错 |
[02:50] | Ow! Wait, wait. | 哦 等等 |
[02:53] | Sleeping under the stars… not bad. | 躺望星空 也不算坏 |
[02:58] | Ah! Get off! | 啊 放开我 |
[02:59] | Ah! Ah! Get away! | 快走开 |
[03:06] | This is still better. | 总比那里好些 |
[03:12] | Uhh… what happened last night? | 呃 昨晚发生了什么 |
[03:15] | What’s up, party girl? | 早上好啊 派对姑娘 |
[03:17] | I don’t know what I was kissing in there, | 我不知道我亲了什么东西 |
[03:20] | But I have no regrets. | 但我一点都不后悔 |
[03:21] | Candy falls down now! | 糖糖要下落咯 |
[03:25] | That was awesome, girls! | 昨晚是太棒了 姑娘们 |
[03:27] | See you again soon! | 回见呀 |
[03:30] | Hey brother! | 嘿老弟 |
[03:31] | You want any of this leftover pizza? | 你想要尝尝这片隔夜的披萨么 |
[03:33] | It’s got glitter on it! | 它还在闪光哦 |
[03:36] | Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue. | 梅宝 昨晚一只猫头鹰差点吃掉我的舌头 |
[03:38] | That’s great! | 真不错 |
[03:40] | No, it’s not great! | 不 一点也不好 |
[03:41] | This is impossible to live with! | 这地方没人能住得下去 |
[03:44] | What? I’m delightful to live with! | 什么 跟我住就很欢乐呀 |
[03:47] | Get ready to be poked by the fun stick! | 准备好被这根有趣的树枝戳吧 |
[03:49] | – Boop. – Ahh! | -我戳 -啊 |
[03:51] | Mabel, I’ve had it with the fun stick! | 梅宝 我受够了这可笑的树枝了 |
[03:53] | You’ve totally wrecked our room. | 你完全毁了我们的房间 |
[03:55] | And… oh no! | 还有 哦 不 |
[03:56] | Our mini golf course! | 我们的迷你高尔夫球场 |
[03:57] | Yeah, Grenda sure loves breaking things. | 是啊 格兰达就是喜欢毁坏东西 |
[04:00] | Mabel, we need to lay down some ground rules | 梅宝 如果我们还要继续一起住在这间房间里 |
[04:02] | if we’re gonna be living in this room together. | 必须得约法三章了 |
[04:04] | First of all, no sleepovers. | 首先 禁止睡衣派对 |
[04:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:07] | Well if I can’t have sleepovers, | 好吧 如果我们不能开睡衣派对 |
[04:09] | then you can’t keep me up every night with your summer reading. | 那你也不能每晚读书时打扰我睡觉 |
[04:13] | How does reading keep you up? | 我看书怎么打扰你了 |
[04:19] | Interesting… | 有意思 |
[04:21] | But who stole the capers? | 但是究竟谁偷了酸豆呢 |
[04:26] | Well, at least my braces don’t whistle when I breathe! | 好吧 但至少我的牙套不会在我呼吸的时候发声 |
[04:29] | At least I wash my clothes once in a while! | 那至少我还会偶尔洗我的衣服 |
[04:31] | Washing clothes is a waste of time! | 洗衣服简直就是浪费时间 |
[04:33] | I’m a busy guy! | 我可忙了 |
[04:35] | All right. If you meow one more time– | 行行 你要是敢再喵一次 |
[04:38] | Okay, that’s it, that’s the final straw. | 好吧 就这样了 我也受够了 |
[04:40] | Maybe we shouldn’t share a room anymore. | 也许我们不该再睡一个房间了 |
[04:42] | Well, uh– | 这样 呃 |
[04:43] | Well, maybe we shouldn’t! | 嗯 也许我们是不该 |
[04:45] | – Fine by me! – Double fine by me! | -我同意 -我也同意 |
[04:47] | Then we need to talk to grunkle Stan about moving rooms. | 那我们只要去跟斯坦叔公说一声搬房间的事就行了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, he’s a reasonable guy. | 是啊 他最讲道理了 |
[04:53] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打啊 打啊 打啊 |
[04:58] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打啊 打啊 打啊 |
[05:02] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打起来 打起来 打起来 |
[05:03] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打起来 打起来 打起来 |
[05:07] | TV, it knows what I want. | 电视 总知道我想看什么 |
[05:09] | Grunkle Stan? We want different rooms. | 斯坦叔公 我们想要分开住 |
[05:11] | And I want a pair of magic money pants! | 我还想要一条魔法金钱裤呢 |
[05:14] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[05:15] | Magic money pants? | 魔法金钱裤 |
[05:16] | Come on, grunkle Stan! | 拜托啦 斯坦叔公 |
[05:17] | Can’t we work something out? | 我们不能想想办法吗 |
[05:19] | Look, kid. There’s my room and the attic. | 瞧着 孩子 只有我的房间和阁楼了 |
[05:20] | That’s it. What do you think, | 就这些 你们觉得呢 |
[05:22] | there’s some kind of secret hidden room in the shack? | 难道在小屋什么隐蔽的地方还有密室什么的吗 |
[05:25] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
[05:27] | I found some kind of secret hidden room in the shack! | 我在小屋的一个隐蔽的地方找到间密室 |
[05:31] | Okay, so I was cleaning up behind this bookcase, | 好吧 刚才我只是在清理这个书架的背面 |
[05:33] | when boom! Mystery door. | 然后砰地一声 出现了这扇神秘的门 |
[05:34] | This old shack is full of weird secrets. | 这间老屋子充满了奇怪的秘密 |
[05:43] | Classy! | 漂亮 |
[05:52] | “Experiment 78.” | 78号实验 |
[05:54] | Grunkle Stan, what is this place? | 斯坦叔公 这是什么地方 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:57] | Just another room I gotta clean up now. | 不过又是个我要清理的房间罢了 |
[05:59] | The carpet it’s amazing! | 这地毯真棒 |
[06:01] | Yeah, if you’re into things that are terrible. | 是啊 如果你喜欢差劲东西的话 |
[06:06] | Problem solved! I’ll move in here! | 问题解决了 我要住到这里来 |
[06:07] | What? Why do you automatically get the room? | 什么 凭什么你就顺理成章地得到这房间了 |
[06:10] | We both saw it at the same time! | 这是我们同时看见的 |
[06:11] | Wait a second… | 等一下 |
[06:13] | So you both want this room, huh? | 你们都想要这个房间对吗 |
[06:15] | I guess I’ll give it to | 我想我会把它给 |
[06:16] | whichever one of you I like more. | 你们中我最喜欢的那个 |
[06:19] | Uh oh. Looks like my shoe’s untied! | 哦 不 我的鞋带松了呢 |
[06:23] | Give it to me. | 我来 |
[06:25] | To the kitchen! Fight! Fight! | 去厨房 打起来 打起来 |
[06:26] | Fight! Fight! | 打啊 打啊 |
[06:29] | Whoa. I don’t know dudes. | 我不明白 伙计们 |
[06:30] | This room gives me major creep-o vibes. | 这间房间总给我种很诡异的感觉 |
[06:32] | Ya know, the attic is a pretty good space. | 你看 其实阁楼是个相当不错的地方 |
[06:34] | Maybe you two should appreciate what you got. | 也许你们俩应该珍惜你们所拥有的 |
[06:38] | Grunkle Stan! I gotta have that room! | 斯坦叔公 我要这间房间 |
[06:40] | Huh. Hey, what do I know? | 呵 嘿 我也说不准 |
[06:42] | Maybe there’s nothing creepy going on in this room. | 也许这房间不会发生什么诡异的事 |
[06:51] | All right, kids, here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 好吧 孩子们 我有个办法 |
[06:53] | Whoever sucks up the hardest, gets the key to the new room. | 谁马屁拍得最厉害 我就把钥匙给谁 |
[06:55] | Grunkle Stan, we’re not going to suck up to you | 斯坦叔公 我们才不会为了一个新房间 |
[06:57] | just to get the new room. | 来拍你的马屁的 |
[06:58] | Yeah, we are! | 是 我们会的 |
[06:59] | Ten suck up points for Mabel! | 梅宝得到了十个马屁积分 |
[07:01] | I mean, uh, yeah we are! | 我是说 是啊 我们会的 |
[07:03] | Trying too hard. Minus 15 suck up points. | 太做作了 扣十五个马屁积分 |
[07:05] | – What? – Good decision, grunkle Stan! | -什么 -英明 斯坦叔公 |
[07:07] | Trying way too hard! Plus 50 suck up points. | 够做作啊 再加五十分 |
[07:12] | Now who wants to re-tile the roof | 谁想顶着四十度的高温去 |
[07:13] | In searing 105 degree heat! | 重新盖一下屋顶呢 |
[07:16] | Me! Me! I’ll do it! | 我 我 我来 |
[07:17] | Me! No, Dipper! Give it here! | 我 不 迪普 拿过来 |
[07:19] | Ahh, Stan, you’re a good uncle. | 斯坦 你真是个好叔公 |
[07:22] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[07:25] | Dipper! You’re phoning it in! | 迪普 你还不够卖力啊 |
[07:29] | Ahh. Man, that’s refreshing. | 啊 老天 真清新啊 |
[07:31] | Ten suck up points for this lemonade. | 给这杯柠檬汁加十分 |
[07:32] | Thank you, Stan. | 谢谢你 斯坦 |
[07:34] | Oh, ho! Ten more for politeness. | 再加十分奖励你这么有礼貌 |
[07:36] | Oh, and so sweet! | 真甜哪 |
[07:41] | All these chores will be worth it when I get this room. | 等我得到这间房间 我所做的一切就都值了 |
[07:43] | Shag carpeting… come on! | 蓬松的地毯 太棒了 |
[07:47] | Hey, brother. Don’t get too comfortable, | 嘿 老弟 别太舒服了 |
[07:49] | I just made Stan an omelet shaped like his own face. | 我刚给斯坦做了一个形状像他的脸一样的煎蛋卷 |
[07:54] | I have seen the face of beauty. | 这是我见过最美的脸 |
[07:56] | Face it. I’m like a suck up ninja! | 面对现实吧 我就是个马屁精啊 |
[07:59] | This room’s as good as mine! | 这间房间就像我自己的一样 |
[08:00] | You might as well give up now. | 你最好现在就放弃吧 |
[08:01] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:03] | I say, I’m gonna win this room somehow, | 我说 不管怎样我都要赢下这个房间 |
[08:04] | And when I do… | 等到那时候 |
[08:06] | I’ll finally have my own space, | 我终于有了自己的空间 |
[08:07] | And we’ll never have to share anything ever again! | 我们就再也不用分享任何东西了 |
[08:14] | Ugh…what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:17] | Dipper? | 迪普 |
[08:18] | Why are you wearing my clothes? | 为什么你穿着我的衣服 |
[08:20] | And my… face!? | 还长着 我的脸 |
[08:22] | Am I in my your body? | 我在你身体里吗 |
[08:24] | Am I in my your body? | 我在你身体里吗 |
[08:37] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去啊 |
[08:39] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[08:40] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[08:41] | This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[08:46] | Great, just what we need. | 太好了 这正是我们想要的 |
[08:47] | More gravity falls weirdness. | 更多的重力泉离奇事件 |
[08:49] | This is stupid! | 这太愚蠢了 |
[08:51] | Sharing a room was bad enough. | 共用一间房间已经够糟的了 |
[08:52] | Now we’re sharing bodies? | 现在还要共用身体吗 |
[08:54] | Ugh, braces are horrible. | 牙套真讨厌 |
[08:56] | It’s like my mouth hates me! | 感觉我的嘴巴讨厌我 |
[08:58] | And what are these things? | 这些是什么啊 |
[09:00] | I wanna know why you’re so sweaty! | 我想知道你为什么这么汗渍渍的 |
[09:02] | – And awkward. – Hey, look! | -那么笨拙 -嘿 看啊 |
[09:03] | Experiment 78! | 78号实验 |
[09:05] | Electron carpet. | 电子地毯 |
[09:08] | Atoms can swap electrons. | 原子能交换电子 |
[09:10] | This carpet must build up a static charge | 这个地毯一定加强了静电荷 |
[09:11] | so powerful it can swap minds. | 以至于能互换灵魂 |
[09:14] | It was the static electricity. | 是静电的缘故 |
[09:15] | Maybe, we could use it to switch back! | 也许 我们还能用它换回去 |
[09:17] | Phew. Oh, oh! | 哦 还好 |
[09:18] | Glad I’m switchin’ back. | 真高兴我又能换回去了 |
[09:20] | If I was you, I would totally lose the contest. | 如果我是你的话 我一定会输了这场比赛的 |
[09:24] | And if I was you, which I am… | 如果我是你 那我就 |
[09:26] | I could sabotage myself! | 我可以陷害我自己 |
[09:29] | Then Mabel would lose all her points | 让梅宝丢光所有分数 |
[09:30] | and the room would go to Dipper! | 这样房间就归迪普了 |
[09:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:32] | Oh, Stan! | 哦 斯坦 |
[09:34] | I’ve always hated you! | 我一直都好讨厌你 |
[09:36] | Ha ha! See who he gives the room to now! | 哈哈 看看现在他会把房间给谁呢 |
[09:39] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[09:40] | Tie your shoes!! | 系好你的鞋带 |
[09:42] | Mmm… those cannibals are onto something, | 那些食人族的行为还是有道理的 |
[09:44] | I taste delicious! | 我的味道棒极了 |
[09:46] | Grunkle Stan! | 斯坦叔公 |
[09:47] | What’s the word, Mabel? | 什么事啊 梅宝 |
[09:48] | That’s right! It’s me, ugh, Mabel! | 是啊 是我 梅宝 |
[09:50] | If you like that omelet, you’ll love this… | 如果你喜欢刚刚那个煎蛋卷 那你一定会喜欢这个 |
[09:53] | A sandwich made out of rocks! | 一个用石头做的三明治 |
[09:55] | Candy rocks? | 石头糖果 |
[09:56] | Regular rocks! | 普通的石头 |
[09:58] | Keep that up, and I’ll be giving your brother this key. | 继续这样下去 我会把钥匙给你弟弟的 |
[10:01] | Ha ha! I mean… darn. | 哈哈 我是说 可恶啊 |
[10:04] | Hey, grunkle Stan! | 嘿 斯坦叔公 |
[10:05] | Your face looks like a butt! | 你的脸看起来像个屁股 |
[10:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:07] | Breaking stuff is so much fun! | 破坏东西真有趣 |
[10:09] | I am Dipper and I stink! | 我是迪普我好臭 |
[10:11] | Mabel’s gone bananas! | 梅宝发疯啦 |
[10:16] | Well, this is getting weird. | 好吧 这有些奇怪啊 |
[10:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:19] | Are you gonna dock Mabel points? | 你不扣梅宝的分数吗 |
[10:20] | Dipper should lose all his points! | 迪普的全部分数都该扣掉 |
[10:22] | Ugh! Grunkle Stan! | 斯坦叔公 |
[10:26] | Waddles, you got it good, bro. | 摇摇 你的生活还真快乐 |
[10:28] | You got no worries. | 都没有烦恼 |
[10:29] | I mean, nobody thinks it’s cute | 如果我也光着身子躺在客厅的地板上 |
[10:30] | When I lie naked on the living room floor. | 人们肯定认为我疯了 |
[10:32] | I wish I could be a pig. | 希望我也能做头猪 |
[10:40] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:41] | I should do out loud wishing more often. | 我真该多多大声说出我的梦想 |
[10:43] | Is that a corn cob I spy? | 那是玉米棒的味道吗 |
[10:46] | I got little legs! | 我的小短腿 |
[11:08] | Hey, Soos. What’s up? | 嘿 苏斯 你好啊 |
[11:09] | Have you seen my– | 你有没有看见我的 |
[11:15] | Uh… I’ll come back later. | 呃 我等会儿再来吧 |
[11:17] | Grunkle Stan, come back! | 斯坦叔公 你快回来 |
[11:18] | I have more terrible things to do! | 我还要干更多的坏事 |
[11:20] | You’re toast, Mabel! | 你惹大麻烦了 梅宝 |
[11:21] | That room’s as good as mine! | 那间屋子差不多已经归我了 |
[11:23] | There you are Mabel! | 你在这儿呢 梅宝 |
[11:24] | – Attack her with love! – Yeah! | -爱的抱抱 -好哇 |
[11:27] | Sleep over! | 睡衣派对 |
[11:28] | What!? No no no! | 什么 不不不 |
[11:30] | Ahh! Dipper? Hey, wait! | 迪普 等等 |
[11:33] | Wait, come back! | 等等 回来 |
[11:35] | Hey! Could I talk to my, uh, sister for a sec? | 嘿 我能和我的 姐姐说句话吗 |
[11:39] | This is a sleepover buddy. No boys allowed! | 睡衣派对 男生免进 |
[11:45] | Look guys, I’m not really in a sleepover mood right now. | 姐妹们 我现在真的没什么心情参加你们的派对 |
[11:48] | One of my irrational girl mood swings, you know? | 我的女生小情绪正在闹别扭 懂吗 |
[11:51] | Right? Don’t we have those? | 有这种说法吧 |
[11:53] | Come on! My mom’s age-inappropriate romance novels | 别介啊 我妈妈的成人爱情小说可不会 |
[11:56] | Aren’t going to read themselves! | 自己念出来给我们听 |
[11:57] | Oh! “Wolfman, barechest”! | 狼人 赤裸的胸膛 |
[12:01] | Uh, really, I should probably.. | 真的么 我还是 |
[12:03] | Come on! You know you love it!!! | 来吧 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[12:05] | “My name is Gerard. | 我叫杰拉德 |
[12:06] | “I am a werewolf, creature of the night. | 我是狼人 夜的种族 |
[12:09] | But I am also a creature of passion.” | 也是激情的种族 |
[12:13] | Gerard is just so fierce. | 杰拉德好酷啊 |
[12:15] | What’s goin’ on, Dipper? | 发生什么事了 迪普 |
[12:18] | Ahh… you’re at that creepy age where you spy on girls, huh? | 哦 你是到了喜欢偷窥女生的尴尬年龄了吧 |
[12:21] | Guess it’s time you and me had a man-to-man talk | 看来咱俩该来场男人之间的谈话了 |
[12:23] | About the birds and the bees, ya know. | 关于初步的性教育什么的 懂吗 |
[12:28] | I–I should really be going– | 我还是去 |
[12:29] | No way out of it! | 别想逃 |
[12:30] | Look, it all begins with this little fella, | 看着啊 都是这个小东西引发的 |
[12:32] | The pituitary gland. | 它叫脑垂体 |
[12:34] | He may be little, but he has big plans. | 看上去很小 可是很有想法哦 |
[12:41] | I wonder what rollicking adventures I’ll stumble into. | 我想知道我会遇到什么好玩的东西 |
[12:44] | A mud puddle! | 一个泥潭 |
[12:45] | Do I dare live out the cliche? | 我敢打破传统吗 |
[12:52] | I’m a pig! Oink oink, right? | 我是头猪 哼哼 是吧 |
[12:55] | Free meal! | 免费的午餐 |
[12:57] | No! Don’t eat me! | 不要 不要吃我 |
[12:58] | I’m a man trapped in a pig’s body! | 我是个被困在猪身体里的人 |
[13:00] | That’s what they all say! | 都这么说 |
[13:04] | Help! Police! | 救命啊 警察 |
[13:06] | A bearded witch chasing a talking pig! | 一个长着胡子的女巫在追赶一头会说话的猪 |
[13:09] | My horoscope came true. | 我的星座书说得真准 |
[13:11] | Now read mine! | 读读我的 |
[13:12] | – What are you, gemini? – You knew?! | -你是什么星座呢 双子座么 -你知道啊 |
[13:14] | Yeah, of course, I knew! | 我当然知道了 |
[13:15] | And now you know where babies come from. | 现在你知道婴儿是从哪来的了 |
[13:18] | Goodbye, childhood. | 再见了 我的童年 |
[13:21] | You know, I find you more likable today than usual. | 我发觉你今天比以往都可爱 |
[13:23] | Maybe you could still win that game after all. | 估计最后赢的会是你啊 |
[13:25] | Huh? | 啥 |
[13:26] | I was gonna give that new room to Mabel– | 我原本打算把新房间给梅宝的 |
[13:28] | No, you should! Give it to Mabel! | 不不 你还是给梅宝吧 |
[13:29] | You big jerk! | 你个混球 |
[13:32] | What did you say to me? | 你说什么 |
[13:33] | I said, uh, shut up, old man! | 我说 给我闭嘴 老家伙 |
[13:36] | You’re fat and dumb, and you’re a dummy. | 你又胖又蠢 你就是个蠢货 |
[13:38] | And take that! | 接招 |
[13:41] | Finally Standing up to me, huh? | 终于开始反驳我了 是吧 |
[13:45] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[13:46] | You know, I’ve made up my mind. | 知道吗 我已经决定了 |
[13:47] | The room belongs to you, Dipper. | 新房间属于你了 迪普 |
[13:49] | You can’t! | 不行啊 |
[13:50] | You have to give it to Mabel! | 你得把它给梅宝 |
[13:51] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[13:52] | You had me at “Shut up old man.” | 当你说“闭嘴老家伙”的时候就已经征服我了 |
[13:55] | No! | 不 |
[13:57] | The end. | 结束 |
[14:00] | Now for the 38 sequels! | 现在该读38部续集了 |
[14:01] | No! | 不要啊 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna make you into bacon! | 我要用你做培根 |
[14:06] | Oh, ho! That sounds pretty good. | 呀 听上去不错啊 |
[14:08] | Wait, I mean, no! | 等等 我是说 不要啊 |
[14:13] | Three, four, five. | 三 四 五 |
[14:16] | It’s him! My dream date! | 是他 我的梦中情人 |
[14:17] | Hello!? | 你好 |
[14:19] | Hello baby, this is Kevin. | 你好 亲爱的 我是凯文 |
[14:20] | My beach house has room… for two. | 我的沙滩别墅还有间双人房 |
[14:23] | Kevin has the voice of a robot. | 凯文的声音听上去是机器人啊 |
[14:25] | Don’t ruin this for me, Candy! | 别扫我兴 糖糖 |
[14:27] | It’s your turn, Mabel. | 到你了 梅宝 |
[14:31] | I gotta win the room. | 我得赢回房间 |
[14:33] | Stan! It’s me, Mabel! | 斯坦 是我 梅宝 |
[14:35] | I’m doing things you hate! | 我正在做你讨厌的事 |
[14:40] | It’s over, Dipper. | 结束了 迪普 |
[14:42] | Stan gave you the room. | 斯坦把房间给你了 |
[14:44] | Ha ha! Yes! All right! | 哈哈 太好啦 |
[14:49] | Well let’s switch bodies then, and I can start moving in! | 咱俩把身体换回来吧 然后我就可以搬进去了 |
[14:52] | Wait a minute, you can’t have the room… | 等会儿 只要你进不去 |
[14:54] | If you can never get in! | 你就永远不能拥有房间 |
[14:56] | Hey, come back! | 嘿 回来 |
[15:00] | Come on! | 别闹了 |
[15:01] | Open the door, Dipper! | 开门 迪普 |
[15:04] | I mean… Mabel. | 我是说 梅宝 |
[15:07] | How am I ever gonna get in there? | 我要怎么才能进去呢 |
[15:11] | Kevin for the last time, I’m not interested! | 凯文 我最后再说一遍 我没兴趣 |
[15:15] | How could you say that to Kevin! | 你怎么能那样和凯文说话 |
[15:16] | Hey girls, who wants to give my brother a make-over! | 姑娘们 谁想给我弟弟化个妆呢 |
[15:39] | Oh, good, Soos. | 很好 苏斯 |
[15:40] | Ya got a second? | 你有空吧 |
[15:44] | Look, times are tough, economy, or something, etc. | 是这样的 现在日子不太好过 经济不景气啊之类的 |
[15:47] | Basically… I have to cut your pay. | 重点就是 我要减你的薪水 |
[15:53] | Wh– what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:57] | Is this some sort of negotiating tactic? | 这是什么谈判策略吗 |
[15:59] | ’cause it’s not gonna to work. | 这些是没用的 |
[16:03] | Fine! I was lying. I’ll give you a raise! | 好吧 我刚是骗人的 我给你涨工资 |
[16:06] | Just never do that again. | 下次不要这样了 |
[16:07] | Ugh. Nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[16:09] | Can you help me? I’m looking for directions– | 能帮个忙么 我迷路了 |
[16:17] | Oh, you’ll show me the way? | 你要给我带路吗 |
[16:19] | Such a gentleman! | 真是个绅士啊 |
[16:24] | It’s Candy and Grenda! | 我们是糖糖和格兰达 |
[16:26] | Friends! | 我的朋友们 |
[16:27] | Hey guys! | 姐妹们 |
[16:28] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[16:30] | Dipper?! Wait! Don’t let him in here! | 迪普 等等 不要让他进来 |
[16:32] | Make over! | 开始化妆了哦 |
[16:33] | No, no! Stop, stop! Whoa, no! | 别别 停下 不要 |
[16:35] | We’re gonna make you so hot! | 我们要把你打扮得帅帅的 |
[16:37] | Wait, no! Stop! | 等下 不要 |
[16:38] | Guys, you have to listen to me! | 你们听我说 |
[16:40] | No! | 不要 |
[16:42] | Good job, ladies! | 干得不错 姑娘们 |
[16:44] | Now let me just add one final touch! | 现在让我来加上最后一点 |
[16:52] | My body! | 我的身体 |
[16:53] | I’m a genius! | 我真是个天才 |
[16:56] | Ugh… all right, Mabel. | 好了 梅宝 |
[16:57] | The room is mine. | 房间是我的了 |
[16:58] | Wait! Hold on here. What just happened? | 等等 暂停一下 刚刚发生了什么 |
[17:00] | I barely understand it. | 我也不太明白 |
[17:03] | All I know, is if you shuffle your feet on this carpet, | 我只知道 如果你在这块地摊上蹭蹭脚 |
[17:05] | you can switch bodies or whatever. | 你就可以和任何人交换身体 |
[17:10] | – Zip zip! – No! | -来个电 -不要啊 |
[17:13] | Aw, come on! | 拜托 |
[17:16] | I am a boy now! | 我是个男生了 |
[17:17] | What’s up, brah? | 你好啊 哥们儿 |
[17:18] | Lets grow some moustaches! | 咱再去弄点小胡子 |
[17:20] | Dipper, give me that key back! | 迪普 把钥匙还给我 |
[17:23] | Guys! Stop fighting! | 伙计们 别打了 |
[17:26] | Oh, no! | 我晕 |
[17:28] | Then again, I like having muscles for once | 不过我似乎是第一次有肌肉了呢 |
[17:30] | Now I have tiny little doll hands! | 我的小手像洋娃娃的似的 |
[17:32] | Everybody, look. | 大伙都听着 |
[17:33] | Swap back in three, two– | 我们再给换回来 三 二 |
[17:36] | Oh, dude! | 救命啊 |
[17:37] | Come back! I wanna deep fry yer ears! | 回来 我要油炸你的耳朵 |
[17:44] | Tonight on baby fights! | 今晚的是宝宝战争节目 |
[17:46] | Tensions rise between madison and avery | 在宝宝战争总部 麦迪逊和埃佛里之间 |
[17:48] | at baby fight headquartes. | 的紧张局势正在升级 |
[17:52] | Give me my body back! | 把我的身体还回来 |
[17:58] | Cool! I’m santa claus! | 真棒 我变成圣诞老人了 |
[18:02] | I’ve regained my innocence! | 我又恢复天真无邪了 |
[18:03] | Well, I guess I’m a pig now. | 我猜我变成猪了 |
[18:05] | So, that’s a thing. | 这是个问题 |
[18:09] | This body’s not that different | 这个身体和我原先的那个 |
[18:10] | From my old one. | 没太大区别 |
[18:11] | We got some reports of excessive giggling. | 我们接到报警说你们笑声太大 |
[18:16] | My horoscope didn’t say anything about this! | 我的星座运程上可没预测到这些啊 |
[18:18] | Ahh! What’s happening to me?! | 啊 我这是怎么了 |
[18:24] | I am a police officer now! | 我变成警察叔叔了 |
[18:27] | Let’s go get some perps, Candy! | 我们去抓坏人吧 糖糖 |
[18:29] | – Give me that key, Mabel! – Never! | -把钥匙还给我 梅宝 -休想 |
[18:38] | Mabel, are you you? | 梅宝 是你吗 |
[18:40] | Yeah, I’m me. | 嗯 是我 |
[18:42] | Well, I’ve got the key! | 我拿到钥匙啦 |
[18:48] | Mabel! The room is mine! | 梅宝 房间是我的 |
[18:51] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[18:54] | What’s with you? | 你出什么毛病了 |
[18:55] | Why do you need that room so bad? | 为什么非得要那个房间 |
[18:57] | I never even wanted to move out! | 我根本就没想过要搬出去 |
[18:59] | Me either! | 我也是 |
[19:00] | Wait, what? Say that again! | 等等 什么 你再说一遍 |
[19:03] | I–I never wanted to move out. | 我 我根本不想搬出去 |
[19:06] | Then what was all this? | 那这都唱的是哪出啊 |
[19:08] | Everything was fine until you started bringing | 在你开始每晚往家里带朋友之前 |
[19:10] | your friends around every night. | 一切都挺好的 |
[19:12] | I mean, hanging out with you this summer’s been fun. | 我是说 这个夏天和你一起玩挺有意思的 |
[19:14] | But now, you’re always with Candy and Grenda. | 但是现在 你总是和糖糖还有格兰达在一起 |
[19:17] | And I’m… like, just left behind. | 我就像被你遗忘掉了 |
[19:21] | Aw, Dipper. | 哦 迪普 |
[19:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:24] | I’ve been having a hard time. | 我一直过得不开心 |
[19:25] | You wouldn’t understand what I’m going through. | 你不会理解我都经历了些什么 |
[19:27] | You’re probably feeling awkward and sweaty, huh? | 你是不是感觉尴尬易出汗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[19:33] | Here. I won’t fight you for it. | 给你 我不跟你争了 |
[19:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:40] | Well, it looks like everyone’s back to normal! | 看上去大家都恢复正常了 |
[19:44] | Except for Soos, who may be pig permanently? | 除了苏斯 他是不是永远都是猪了 |
[19:49] | Oh, no. I changed back. | 不是 我也变回来了 |
[19:50] | At least I think I did. | 至少我是这么觉着的 |
[19:52] | I’ll still eat ya. | 我还是要吃你 |
[19:53] | Okay pal, that’s enough of that. | 好了 伙计 玩够了 |
[19:54] | Move it along, weird old man. | 赶紧走吧 怪老头 |
[19:57] | Huh, I guess being a pig wasn’t that great after all. | 哈 我在想变成猪也没那么好 |
[20:00] | Hey, lemme get that spot you can never reach… | 嘿 我来给你挠挠你自己够不着的地儿 |
[20:04] | Hey, I’ve been thinking and the answer is… | 嘿 我想了很久 答案就是 |
[20:07] | Yes! I will marry you! | 我答应了 我要嫁给你 |
[20:09] | Wait I don’t remember anything about a– | 慢着 我不记得 |
[20:12] | Hmm. All right. | 那好吧 |
[20:15] | Ah, there. | 好了 |
[20:17] | Ahh, a man in his own space. | 男子汉有自己独立的房间了 |
[20:20] | That’s right! Finally. | 没错 不容易啊 |
[20:22] | So what are you gonna do with this old thing? | 那你要拿这个旧东西怎么办 |
[20:24] | Get rid of it. | 丢掉 |
[20:25] | Ha ha! You got it. | 哈哈 说得好 |
[20:28] | This carpet’s ugly. | 这地毯真难看 |
[20:31] | Ah, finally, my own room. | 终于有我自己的房间了 |
[20:34] | Goodnight, Mabel. | 晚安 梅宝 |
[20:41] | Goodnight, Dipper. | 晚安 迪普 |
[20:52] | Hey, um, you wanna have a sleepover? | 嘿 想一起来个睡衣派对么 |
[20:57] | Fore! | 小心了 |
[21:03] | Ah! Why am I even out here at night? | 我为什么这么晚还要在外面晃荡呢 |
[21:07] | So, what are we gonna do with that new room? | 你打算拿那间新房间怎么办呢 |
[21:10] | I gave it to Soos to replace | 我把它送给苏斯了 |
[21:11] | that horrible break room he has. | 好让他从那间糟糕的休息室搬出去 |
[21:13] | Hey, do you know what the deal was with that lady? | 嘿 你知道那个女士是怎么回事吗 |
[21:17] | I just don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我没办法答应你了 |
[21:19] | You just seem so… different. | 你看上去 就像变了个人 |
[21:24] | Look, dude, uh, I’m playing a little bit of catch up here. | 是这样的 我之前遇到了点小麻烦 |
[21:26] | I was in a pig’s body for most of the day. | 那天我被困在一头猪的身体里了 |
[21:27] | What’s going on? | 有什么问题么 |
[21:31] | Can we kiss again? | 我们还可以接吻吗 |
[21:32] | Is that an option? | 这算不算是个选择 |
[21:36] | Oh! Wait, wait. | 哦 等等 |