时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Focus, deputy. Remember your trainin’. | 注意力集中 副警长 别忘了你的训练 |
[00:12] | Easy, easy… | 放松 放松 |
[00:14] | You’re almost there. | 就快成功了 |
[00:17] | Dang it! I almost got the treasure! | 可恶 我差点就拿到宝藏了 |
[00:20] | The time we spend together is treasure enough. | 我们在一起的时光就是宝藏 |
[00:24] | Hey! You feel that? | 嘿 你感觉到了吗 |
[00:31] | Reckon we should report that. | 感觉我们应该报告这件事 |
[00:33] | Or go for a ride in our new convertible! | 或者坐我们的新敞篷汽车兜兜风 |
[01:23] | Ladies and Gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:24] | Continuing our mystery tour, | 让我们继续神秘的旅行 |
[01:26] | You’ll see the world famous outhouse of mystery. | 你会看到世界著名的神秘厕所 |
[01:29] | I got stuck in there once! | 我曾经被困在里面过 |
[01:31] | Could I go to the bathroom? | 我可以上厕所吗 |
[01:32] | Save all questions until after the tour. | 问题等到旅程结束再问 |
[01:37] | And up ahead if you look really closely– | 往前直走 如果你靠近看的话 |
[01:39] | Everybody get your cameras, | 每个人把照相机拿出来 |
[01:41] | You’re gonna want to see this… | 你们会希望看到这个的 |
[01:43] | Finally, Waddles, | 摇摇 终于啊 |
[01:44] | We have the whole house to ourselves! | 我们可以统治整个屋子啦 |
[01:46] | What do you think, dance party? | 你觉得来个舞会怎么样 |
[01:50] | I’m not hearing a no! | 我没听到说不哦 |
[02:25] | Uh-oh, cuddle time. Ha ha ha! | 到抱抱时间了 哈哈哈 |
[02:28] | Waddles, can I tell you a secret? | 摇摇 我可以跟你说个秘密吗 |
[02:31] | You’re my favorite pig in the whole world. | 你是我全世界最喜欢的猪 |
[02:41] | Mabel! What are you doing on the floor? | 梅宝 你在地板上做什么呢 |
[02:43] | Being cute and great. | 做可爱的好孩子 |
[02:45] | And I thought your brother was weird. | 我还以为你弟弟就够怪的了 |
[02:47] | No, he’s more like, “Oh! Let’s solve a mystery! | 不 他更像是 “噢 我们来解开秘密” |
[02:50] | I kiss a pillow with Wendy’s face drawn on it.” | 我亲枕头 枕头上画了温蒂的脸 |
[02:53] | Ha ha! That’s pretty good! Kissin’ a pillow. | 哈哈 学得真像 亲枕头 |
[02:56] | Go! Go! Chew that pant leg! | 加油 把裤腿吃掉 |
[03:01] | All right, outside. Now! | 好吧 给我出去 马上 |
[03:03] | No! Grunkle Stan! | 不行 斯坦叔公 |
[03:05] | It’s not safe for waddles outside. | 摇摇在外面不安全 |
[03:07] | There’s predators! And barbecuers! | 外面有食肉动物 还有吃烧烤的人 |
[03:10] | That’s just the natural order. | 这是大自然的法则 |
[03:11] | It’s not my fault your pig’s potentially delicious. | 你的小猪好吃又不是我的错 |
[03:14] | He should be inside like a person. | 他应该像人一样呆在屋里头 |
[03:16] | People don’t roll around in their own filth. | 人才不会浑身脏兮兮地到处打滚 |
[03:19] | Except for Soos. | 除了苏斯 |
[03:20] | And we’re the lesser for it! | 这点我们还不如摇摇 |
[03:22] | Maybe we’re the ones who should be put outside. | 或许应该是我们呆在屋外 |
[03:24] | Huh? Huh? Think about it! | 是不是 考虑一下吧 |
[03:30] | Today’s the day, Soos. Thanks for coming along on this mission. | 苏斯 成败就在今天 谢谢你来参加本次任务 |
[03:33] | Dude, it’s an honor. | 哥们儿 这是我的荣耀 |
[03:34] | Today I’m sweating from heat and excitement. | 今天我流着炎热和兴奋的汗水 |
[03:37] | There’s something hiding in these woods. | 这个树林里隐藏着某个东西 |
[03:38] | Something big enough to rip the roof off a car. | 某种大到能撕裂汽车车顶的东西 |
[03:41] | If we get a photo of this thing, we’ll be heroes! | 如果我们拍到这东西的照片 我们就是英雄啦 |
[03:43] | Yeah, we’ll get all the babes. | 对 到时会有好多美女 |
[03:44] | You’ll be fending off smooches with a stick! | 你得用木棍挡开她们 不让她们抱上来亲你 |
[03:46] | Ha ha! Shut up, man. | 哈哈 住嘴 伙计 |
[03:47] | With a stick, dude. | 用木棍 伙计 |
[03:49] | Here. Give me a boost. | 来 给我帮帮忙 |
[03:53] | Oof! Got it. | 搞定 |
[03:54] | Uhh. Is sap supposed to be this sticky? | 呃 树脂有这么粘吗 |
[03:57] | If everything goes according to plan, | 如果一切按照计划进展的话 |
[03:59] | The creature will grab that steak, | 这个生物会抓住那牛排 |
[04:00] | Cross through the string, | 穿过这些绳索 |
[04:02] | And set off cameras a, b, and c. | 于是就会启动照相机A B C |
[04:05] | And nothing can go wrong. | 绝对不会出差错 |
[04:06] | High five. | 击掌 |
[04:09] | This was poorly planned. | 这真是计划不周 |
[04:17] | – Hey, you! – Me? | -嘿 你 -说我吗 |
[04:20] | -Sick of constantly dropping your baby? -Yes! | -还在为经常弄摔宝宝苦恼吗 -是的 |
[04:23] | Hi! I’m Bobby Renzobbi, | 嗨 我是鲍比·伦佐比 |
[04:24] | And what you need is the huggy wuvvy tummy bundle! | 你需要的是“抱抱有爱婴儿背带” |
[04:27] | I can hold ten babies at once! | 我能一次背十个宝宝 |
[04:29] | I know what you’re thinkin’– “Does it work for pigs?” | 我知道你在想什么 “可以给猪用吗” |
[04:32] | Yeah, it does work for pigs, stupid! | 当然 猪也能用 白痴 |
[04:33] | Feel your pig’s heartbeat next to yours! | 贴身感受你的猪的心跳 |
[04:35] | It works for p-I-I-I-I-gs! | 猪也能用 |
[04:39] | Grunkle Stan! | 斯坦叔公 |
[04:41] | I’m off to get a huggy wuvvy tummy bundle! | 我要去买“抱抱有爱婴儿背带” |
[04:43] | Yeesh! Isn’t knitting matching sweaters for that pig enough? | 受不了 给猪织情侣毛衣还嫌不够吗 |
[04:47] | Nope. Anyway, I need you to look after | 不够 不管怎样 在我不在的时候 |
[04:49] | This little gentleman while I’m gone. | 我需要你帮我照顾这位小先生 |
[04:53] | Not now, kid. I got some tourists comin’ through. | 孩子 现在不行 有旅客要过来参观 |
[04:55] | Grunkle Stan, I know you’re not crazy about Waddles. | 斯坦叔公 我知道你不是很喜欢摇摇 |
[04:58] | He’s a fat, naked jerk! | 他是个又胖 又不穿衣服的蠢猪 |
[05:00] | But you do care about me. | 但是你最关心我了 |
[05:01] | Promise me you won’t let him outside? | 答应我你不会把他放到外面去的 |
[05:06] | Fine! Yeah, yeah, I promise. | 行 好好 我答应 |
[05:08] | Thanks, Grunkle Stan! | 谢谢你 斯坦叔公 |
[05:11] | I’m watching you, pig. | 我看着你呢 猪头 |
[05:15] | We did it! It tripped the wire! | 我们成功了 它被绳索绊到了 |
[05:18] | Somewhere in these cameras is a photo of that creature! | 这些照相机里会有这个生物的照片 |
[05:20] | I’ll go develop the film. | 我去处理胶卷 |
[05:21] | I’ll go make us victory nachos. | 我去做胜利玉米片 |
[05:23] | Dipper and Soos for life! | 迪普和苏斯是一辈子的搭档 |
[05:27] | And here, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 这里 |
[05:28] | Is our final exhibit, | 是我们最后的展品 |
[05:29] | The most hideous creatures known to man! | 人类已知最丑陋的生物 |
[05:33] | Oh, it’s us! | 噢 是我们 |
[05:35] | Right, right. We… | 好的 好的 我们 |
[05:38] | We have fun here. | 我们玩笑已经开过了 |
[05:39] | But seriously, folks, | 但说真的 大伙们 |
[05:40] | This is something. | 这是个了不起的东西 |
[05:42] | I present to you | 我向你们呈现 |
[05:43] | A unicorn made out of corn: | 用玉米做成的独角兽 |
[05:45] | The cornicorn! | 玉米角兽 |
[05:47] | I-I don’t know. I’m tired. | 谁知道呢 我已经厌倦了 |
[05:51] | What the–?! | 搞什么 |
[05:54] | What a rip-off! | 太坑人了 |
[05:55] | Kids, we’re leaving. | 孩子们 我们走 |
[05:57] | No! Noooo! | 不 不要 |
[06:00] | Grrr. You! | 你 |
[06:04] | Come on, come on… | 拜托 拜托 |
[06:09] | That’s a wing! | 这是翅膀 |
[06:10] | If camera b got the wing, | 如果相机B拍到翅膀的话 |
[06:12] | Then the one that should have got the rest is… | 拍到其余部位的相机应该是 |
[06:14] | Camera c! | 相机C |
[06:18] | The creature! | 那生物 |
[06:19] | Who wants victory nachos? | 谁想来点胜利玉米片 |
[06:23] | No! | 不 |
[06:24] | Dude, don’t worry. | 伙计 别担心 |
[06:25] | I only ate like a third of ’em. | 我只吃了大约三分之一 |
[06:26] | Half of ’em. | 一半 |
[06:28] | I ate all of ’em, dude. | 我把他们全吃了 伙计 |
[06:32] | Just ten minutes without this pig in the house, | 只不过让这头猪在屋外呆十分钟 |
[06:34] | Is that so much to ask? | 这不算过分吧 |
[06:37] | There. If Mabel asks… | 喂 如果梅宝问起来的话 |
[06:40] | This never happened. | 这件事从来没有发生过 |
[06:42] | “Oh, but Grunkle Stan! It’s not safe out there! | 噢 斯坦叔公 但是外面不安全 |
[06:44] | There’s predators!” Oh, brother. | 外面有食肉动物 噢 拜托 |
[06:54] | I can’t believe you, man! | 我不敢相信你会做出这种事 伙计 |
[06:55] | Sorry, dude. I was just so excited! Nachos cause excitement. | 抱歉 哥们 我太亢奋了 玉米片会导致亢奋 |
[06:58] | Soos, no offense, but you gotta be more careful sometimes. | 苏斯 无意冒犯 但是你有时真的得小心一点 |
[07:02] | I’m mean, what are the | 我的意思是 我们要 |
[07:03] | odds we’ll ever get another picture of the– | 再拍到这样一张照片有多难 |
[07:14] | Dude, did you see that? | 伙计 你看到了吗 |
[07:15] | That thing was a dinosaur, bro! | 这东西是条恐龙 哥们儿 |
[07:17] | How is it possible a dinosaur survived 65 million years? | 恐龙怎么能生存六千五百万年呢 |
[07:20] | Did you see it, Mr. Pines? | 派恩斯先生 你看到了吗 |
[07:22] | – Mr. Pines? – It– | -派恩斯先生 -它 |
[07:23] | – It took him. – Took what? | -它把他带走了 -带走了什么 |
[07:25] | The pig. It took Waddles. | 那头猪 它带走了摇摇 |
[07:28] | What’d you say about waddles? | 你刚才说摇摇怎么了 |
[07:31] | Oh, whoa. Awkward silence. | 尴尬的沉默 |
[07:38] | What’s going on? Why are you standing around and where’s Waddles? | 发生什么了 你们都站这儿干嘛 摇摇去哪了 |
[07:43] | The good news is, you’re gettin’ a puppy! | 好消息是 你马上要有一条小狗了 |
[07:45] | – What happened? – Well, see, | -发生什么了 -好吧 你瞧 |
[07:47] | Uh, when the– | 呃 当时 |
[07:48] | The pig got eaten by a p-terodactyl, bro. | 那头猪被玉龙吃掉了 哥们儿 |
[07:50] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:51] | Waddles? Waddles! | 摇摇 摇摇 |
[07:53] | Where did he go?! How did this happen?! | 他去哪了 为什么会发生这种事 |
[07:57] | Grunkle Stan, you didn’t put him outside? | 斯坦叔公 你没有把他放到屋外吧 |
[08:00] | What?! No! I didn’t put him anywhere! | 什么 没有 我哪里都没放 |
[08:03] | I’m not acting suspicious! | 我的表现一点都不可疑 |
[08:04] | You’re acting suspicious! | 你的表现很可疑 |
[08:05] | – What’s a pig?! – Then what happened? | -猪是什么回事 -然后发生了什么 |
[08:07] | Uh, look, it went down like this, see? | 呃 瞧 事情是这样的 |
[08:09] | So there I was, in the living room… | 当时 我在客厅里 |
[08:12] | Tenderly nursing him with only the richest of creams, | 温柔地用最上等的奶油伺候他 |
[08:16] | When all of a sudden… | 就在那时 突然 |
[08:24] | So I said… | 于是我说 |
[08:26] | Aaah! No dice, cowboy! | 没门儿 牛仔 |
[08:31] | I start punching him right in the face! | 我开始朝他的脸猛打 |
[08:34] | But he played dirty. | 但是他使用肮脏的伎俩 |
[08:39] | That really happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[08:40] | Why?! Why couldn’t you have taken me?!!! | 为什么 为什么你不带走我 |
[08:49] | Oh, Grunkle Stan, you tried to save him! | 斯坦叔公 你努力要救他 |
[08:53] | Uh, yep. I’m a… great man, all right. | 呃 是的 我是个伟人 好吧 |
[08:56] | You punched a pterodactyl in the face? | 你一拳打到翼龙脸上 |
[08:58] | I thought you didn’t even believe in the supernatural. | 我以为你压根不相信超自然的东西 |
[09:00] | Dinosaurs aren’t magic. They’re just big lizards. | 恐龙又不是魔法 它们只不过是大蜥蜴 |
[09:02] | Get off my back! | 少跟我啰嗦 |
[09:03] | Oh, Waddles. | 噢 摇摇 |
[09:06] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[09:07] | No pterodactyl messes with my sister. | 招惹我姐姐 就算是翼龙也不行 |
[09:09] | We’re gonna go out there, catch him, and save your pig. | 我们去那边抓住他 然后把你的猪救出来 |
[09:12] | For Mabel, guys! | 为了梅宝 伙计们 |
[09:14] | For Mabel! | 为了梅宝 |
[09:15] | But how do we even find the little guy? | 但我们怎么才能找到这个小家伙 |
[09:19] | We follow that! | 我们跟着那个 |
[09:22] | Oh, sweet! Yes! Genius! | 太棒了 真是天才 |
[09:24] | Or, ya know, we could just call it a day, | 或者 你瞧 我们今天可以收工了 |
[09:26] | Maybe hit the pool hall or, uh… | 或许打打台球 或许 呃 |
[09:30] | Yeah! Let’s go… | 对 我们出发 |
[09:32] | Save waggles! | 救出挠挠 |
[09:33] | – Waddles. – Him too. | – 是摇摇 – 他也救 |
[09:37] | All right! | 好了 |
[09:38] | That p-terodactyl won’t know what hit him. | 那个玉龙不会知道是什么东西打他的 |
[09:40] | Huh. It’s “Pterodactyl,” Man. | 呃 是“翼龙” 伙计 |
[09:42] | Actually, nobody knows how to pronounce it | 实际上 没人知道这个单词该怎么读 |
[09:44] | Because no one was alive back in dinosaur days, | 因为没有人活在恐龙时代 |
[09:46] | So, uh– | 所以 呃 |
[09:47] | Whoa! Almost ran over my own head there. | 哇 差点从我头上碾过去 |
[09:52] | Mabel, we’ve gotta talk. | 梅宝 我们必须谈谈 |
[09:53] | This is a really high-stakes mission | 这次任务的风险很高 |
[09:55] | And I’m a little worried about Soos coming along on this one. | 我有点担心苏斯跟我们一起来 |
[09:58] | I love the guy, but sometimes he… | 我很喜欢这家伙 但是有时他 |
[10:00] | Messes stuff up. | 成事不足 败事有余 |
[10:02] | What?! Since when? | 什么 什么时候 |
[10:04] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[10:07] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[10:08] | Look! A fairy! | 看 一个小精灵 |
[10:09] | Ha ha! | 哈哈 |
[10:11] | Oh, sorry, dude, I killed that fairy. | 噢 抱歉 伙计 我把那小精灵弄死了 |
[10:13] | Let him down easy. | 还是婉言拒绝他吧 |
[10:16] | This is so great! You and me, bro! | 这真太棒了 你和我 伙计 |
[10:18] | Best friends, | 最佳搭档 |
[10:19] | Fighting and potentially high-fiving dinosaurs. | 对抗恐龙 说不定还可以和它击掌 |
[10:21] | Soos, look, I, uh… I gotta tell you something. | 苏斯 瞧 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[10:25] | Okay, but before you do, | 好的 但在告诉我之前 |
[10:26] | check out these matching shirts I made for us. | 看看我给咱俩做的队服吧 |
[10:28] | Who’s this guy right here? | 这个家伙是谁 |
[10:30] | You. Totally you, dude. | 你 就是你 哥们儿 |
[10:32] | And these rays indicate friendship. | 这些光线代表着友谊 |
[10:35] | So what was it you were gonna tell me again? | 你刚才想告诉我什么来着 |
[10:37] | Uh… p-terodactyl, here we come! | 呃 玉龙 我们来了 |
[10:40] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:43] | Bros before dinos! | 直面恐龙的兄弟 |
[10:53] | Okay, the red yarn leads to… | 好的 红色毛线指向 |
[10:59] | Old Man McGucket?! | 麦戈科特老头 |
[11:00] | Howdy, friends! | 朋友们 你们好啊 |
[11:02] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[11:03] | You’ll never believe me. | 说了你也不会相信我的 |
[11:05] | So I was doing my hourly hootenanny– | 当我在演奏我的每小时乡间民乐时 |
[11:08] | Ohh! This guy. | 哦 这个家伙 |
[11:09] | When this enormous wingly critter | 一个巨大的有着大翅膀的怪兽 |
[11:11] | Stole my musical spoons | 偷了我的器乐勺 |
[11:12] | And flew lickety-split into the abandoned mines down yonder. | 而且极快地飞进了那被遗弃的矿场里 |
[11:17] | Looks kinda hairy down there. | 这下面看起来有点阴森啊 |
[11:19] | Come on, Grunkle Stan, you can handle it. | 来吧 斯坦叔公 你可以的 |
[11:21] | You punched a pterodactyl in the face, remember? | 你一拳打到翼龙脸上了 不是吗 |
[11:24] | Oh, yeah. Ha ha. | 哦 是啊 哈哈 |
[11:25] | I did do that, didn’t I? | 我确实打了 不是吗 |
[11:29] | My! What suspicious laughter! | 我的天 真是令人怀疑的笑容 |
[11:31] | Guys, we’re going in. | 各位 我们要进去了 |
[11:33] | Need someone to tag along | 需要有人跟着你们 |
[11:35] | and tell weird personal stories? | 再讲讲奇怪的个人趣事吗 |
[11:37] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[11:40] | So there I am | 那么有一次我 |
[11:41] | Fightin’ a raccoon for the same piece of meat, | 和一只浣熊在为抢一块肉打斗时 |
[11:43] | When our mouths get close and we kiss accidentally. | 我们的嘴巴越来越近 最后不小心亲在一起 |
[11:46] | Uhh. You can’t take a hint, can you? | 你听不懂我的意思 是吗 |
[11:49] | Nope! | 是的 |
[12:02] | – Sweet moses! – Razzle dazzle! | -老天爷 -难以置信 |
[12:03] | Fancy marmalade! | 真是棒极了 |
[12:04] | These plants look all jurassic-y. | 这些植物看起来 是侏罗纪时代的吧 |
[12:07] | Huh. This little fella smells like battery acid. | 这个小家伙闻起来真像电池酸液啊 |
[12:10] | Looks like I lost my sense of smell. Ha ha ha! | 感觉我已经失去嗅觉了 |
[12:13] | Oh, Waddles, | 哦 摇摇 |
[12:14] | We’re gonna find you! | 我们一定会找到你的 |
[12:28] | They’re all trapped inside tree sap! | 它们都被困在树脂里 |
[12:30] | That’s how they survived for 65 million years. | 就这样存活了六千五百万年 |
[12:35] | The summer heat must be melting them loose! | 一定是滚滚热浪把它们烤化放出来了 |
[12:38] | Holy moly! Forget the cornicorn– | 我的天 玉米角兽一边去吧 |
[12:41] | This is the attraction of a lifetime! | 这可是永生难忘的奇观啊 |
[12:43] | I could bring people down here | 我可以带人们下来 |
[12:44] | And turn this into some sort of theme park. | 然后把这个地方变成主题公园 |
[12:46] | “Jurassic sap hole.” | 侏罗纪树脂洞 |
[12:49] | Uh, dudes… | 呃 大伙 |
[12:54] | Maybe we should keep moving. | 我们也许应该继续走吧 |
[12:56] | This could be a gold mine! | 这可会成为金矿啊 |
[12:57] | Velvety rope type deal there, | 天鹅绒绳子之类的放在那边 |
[12:59] | Ticket booth here–ha! | 售票亭放在这里 哈哈 |
[13:00] | I shoulda put that pig outside ages ago! | 我应该早点把那头猪放外面去 |
[13:03] | – Wait. What did you just say? – Hmm? What’s that? | -等等 你刚说什么 -怎么了 |
[13:06] | You said the dinosaur flew into the house. | 你说恐龙飞进屋里的 |
[13:10] | No, wait. Uh– | 不 等等 |
[13:11] | – If you think about it – you put waddles outside, | -如果你这样想的话 -是你把摇摇放在外面的 |
[13:13] | Then you lied to me about it! | 然后你还骗了我 |
[13:15] | And now, thanks to you, my pig could be dead! | 现在好了 因为你 我的小猪可能死了 |
[13:18] | Waddles could be dead! | 摇摇可能死了 |
[13:20] | Look, he’s an animal. He belongs outside. | 呃 他是动物 他就该呆在外面 |
[13:22] | No! That’s it! | 不 够了 |
[13:24] | Grunkle Stan, I am never, ever speaking to you again! | 斯坦叔公 我永远 再也不会和你说话了 |
[13:27] | Look, you can’t be serious. | 哎呀 你不会是认真的吧 |
[13:29] | Oh, is someone talking right now? Because I can’t hear them! | 有人现在在说话吗 因为我根本听不见有人说话 |
[13:32] | Kid! | 小鬼 |
[13:33] | I can’t hear anyone! | 我什么也听不见 |
[13:35] | No one’s talking to me! | 没人和我说话 |
[13:36] | Guys, guys, don’t fight. | 大伙们 别吵了 |
[13:37] | Why can’t you be more like me and Dipper? | 你们为什么就不能像我和迪普一样 |
[13:39] | Look, everything’s gonna be cool. | 好了 一切都会变好的 |
[13:41] | All we gotta do to find the pig is follow this here yarn. | 要找到这头猪我们只要跟着这些线就好了 |
[13:44] | We just keep following and following, | 我们跟着走 跟着走 |
[13:46] | And when we reach the end– | 当我们到达尽头 |
[13:50] | Wh-which cave was it again? | 是哪个洞穴来着 |
[13:52] | Ohh, Soos! You lost the trail! | 苏斯 你把路线弄丢了 |
[13:54] | Hey, come on, we’ll find our way. Trust me! | 嘿 别担心 我们会找到路的 相信我 |
[13:58] | Sorry, dude. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[14:00] | That is it! See, this is why I didn’t want to bring you along! | 我受够了 看 这就是为什么我不想带你来的原因 |
[14:03] | What–what do you mean? | 你 你什么意思 |
[14:05] | I mean, this is really important to Mabel, | 我的意思是 这对梅宝很重要 |
[14:07] | And you keep screwing everything up! | 可是你却把所有事都搞砸了 |
[14:09] | You ruined our photograph, | 你毁了我们的照片 |
[14:10] | And now you’ve got us hopelessly lost! | 现在你又让我们绝望地迷路了 |
[14:12] | But we’re p-terodactyl bros. I made t-shirts. | 但我们是玉龙好兄弟啊 我还做了T恤 |
[14:14] | It’s pronounced “Pterodactyl.” | 应该是 翼龙 |
[14:16] | And these shirts are useless! They’re gigantic! | 而且这些T恤完全没用 它们像巨人一样大 |
[14:18] | I…have…A different. Body type, dude! | 我的体型 不一样啊 伙计 |
[14:22] | – Oh, so it’s my fault? – I just thought, ya know… | -这倒成了我的错 -我只是觉得 知道吗 |
[14:28] | Hey! Cheer up, fellers! | 嘿 振作起来 伙计们 |
[14:30] | I fixed your lantern! | 我把你们的灯修好了 |
[14:38] | Heh heh! What– what are we doin’? | 我们在干嘛啊 |
[14:48] | Nobody make any sudden movements or loud noises. | 都别做出突然的动作 也不要发出响声 |
[14:52] | Yeehah! We found a pterodactyl! | 耶 我们找到翼龙啦 |
[15:06] | Guys. We need a plan to get out of here. | 大伙 我们需要一个计划离开这里 |
[15:08] | Okay, okay. How’s about Mabel knits Soos a pig costume… | 有了 不如让梅宝给苏斯织一套猪猪服 |
[15:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[15:13] | And we use soos as a human sacrifice! | 然后我们把苏斯当做活人献祭 |
[15:15] | – I like it. – Whaddya say, mabel? | -我喜欢 -你觉得呢 梅宝 |
[15:18] | Aw, come on, | 哎呀 别这样 |
[15:19] | You can’t stop talkin’ to me forever. | 你不可能永远不和我说话的 |
[15:20] | Yeah, Mabel, we have to work together here. | 是啊 梅宝 我们得团结协作才行 |
[15:22] | What? You want to work with Mabel | 什么 你想和梅宝合作 |
[15:24] | But not your buddy Soos? | 而不是你的好兄弟苏斯 |
[15:30] | Wait! Did you hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗 |
[15:35] | Waddles! | 摇摇 |
[15:36] | – Wait, kid! – Mabel! | -等等 孩子 -梅宝 |
[15:38] | Are you nuts?! | 你疯了吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, is someone speaking? | 有人在说话吗 |
[15:41] | Because I can’t hear anything! | 因为我什么都听不见哦 |
[15:44] | Oh, no! She’s gone deaf with fear! | 哦不 她被恐惧吓聋了 |
[15:47] | Mabel, come back here! | 梅宝 快回来 |
[15:52] | Waddles! | 摇摇 |
[15:54] | Oh! My waddles! | 哦 我的好摇摇 |
[15:57] | I’ll never lose you again! | 我再也不会失去你了 |
[16:00] | Uh… Mabel? | 梅宝 |
[16:01] | Sh-sh-sh. You’re safe now. | 嘘 你现在安全了 |
[16:06] | Mabel, great, you got him. | 梅宝 好了 你找到它了 |
[16:08] | Now we gotta get out of here! | 现在我们得赶快走了 |
[16:11] | Waddles, wait! | 摇摇 等等 |
[16:15] | Get off me, you dumb pig! | 从我身上下来 你个笨猪 |
[16:18] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:24] | – Oh, no! – Stan! | -哦不 -斯坦 |
[16:25] | Mr. Pines! | 派恩斯先生 |
[16:33] | Yeah, you would enjoy this. | 哦 你倒是挺享受的 |
[16:42] | Guys, we’ve gotta save them! | 伙计们 我们得救他们 |
[16:44] | McGucket, do you have an invention | 麦戈科特 你有没有什么发明 |
[16:46] | that can distract the pterodactyl? | 可以分散翼龙的注意力 |
[16:47] | Do I?! | 我有吗 |
[16:50] | Nope. | 没有 |
[16:59] | Well, welcome to the world, little feller. | 欢迎来到这个世界上 小伙计 |
[17:07] | The dumb thing must be hungry. | 这个笨家伙肯定是饿坏了 |
[17:08] | I guess it’s you or me, pig. | 我猜不是你就是我了 笨猪 |
[17:18] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[17:21] | Aw, come on, don’t give me that look. | 别这样 别用那副表情看我 |
[17:23] | What am I supposed to do, let it eat me? | 那我该怎么办 让它吃了我 |
[17:28] | Oh I get it! You’re trying to guilt me. | 我知道了 你是想让我有歉疚感 |
[17:30] | Well, it ain’t workin’, pal. | 那是没用的 伙计 |
[17:31] | Who cares if you’re mabel’s favorite thing in the world? | 谁在乎你是不是这世上梅宝最爱的东西啊 |
[17:33] | I can live without the kid talkin’ to me all the time, | 我照样活得下去 即使没有那孩子一直和我说话 |
[17:36] | Tellin’ me her jokes… makin’ me laugh… | 跟我讲她的笑话 逗我笑 |
[17:43] | Ah, dang it! | 啊 该死 |
[17:48] | Well, this is just about the dumbest thing I’ve ever done. | 好吧 这肯定要成为我做过的最蠢的事了 |
[17:52] | You want this pig? | 你想要这头猪 |
[17:55] | Then you’re gonna have to get through me, you flying devil! | 那你就得先过我这关 你个会飞的恶魔 |
[17:58] | Come and get me!!! | 来抓我啊 |
[18:06] | Aw, dude. Did he really just | 伙计们 它真的 |
[18:07] | eat that prospector guy? That is messed up! | 吃了那个探矿的家伙吗 这真是糟透了 |
[18:12] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[18:14] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 怎么办啊 |
[18:17] | – We have to get in a straight line. – What?! | -我们得站成一列 -什么 |
[18:19] | A pterodactyl’s eyes are so far apart | 翼龙的眼睛间隔很远 |
[18:21] | That if you stand right in front of it, it can’t see you. | 如果你站在它的正前方 它就看不见你了 |
[18:23] | Soos, you’ve been wrong about stuff all day. | 苏斯 今天你把所有事都弄砸了 |
[18:26] | – How can we… – Dude, look. | -我们怎么可能 -伙计 |
[18:27] | I know I’ve messed up a lot. | 我知道我搞砸了很多事 |
[18:28] | I could be sorta clumsy, | 我可能有点笨拙 |
[18:30] | And it’s not always as loveable as I think. | 而且也不像我想的那样可爱 |
[18:32] | But please, as my friend, just trust me on this one. | 但是拜托 作为我的朋友 这次就相信我吧 |
[18:42] | Get behind me, dudes. | 站在我后面 大伙 |
[18:56] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[19:10] | Soos, you did it! | 苏斯 你做到了 |
[19:16] | Was that… | 难道那个是 |
[19:19] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[19:27] | Waddles! | 摇摇 |
[19:28] | He’s punching him in the face! | 他在打它的脸 |
[19:32] | From heck’s heart I stab at thee! | 我从地狱之心刺向你 |
[19:41] | Oh, yes! Ha ha! You’re all right, Stan? | 棒极了 你还好吗 斯坦 |
[19:43] | Oh, Mr. Pines, you’re okay! | 派恩斯先生 你没事 |
[19:46] | Here’s your pig, kiddo. | 这是你的猪 孩子 |
[19:49] | Oooh! Waddles! | 摇摇 |
[19:52] | Oh… you saved him for me! | 你为我救了他 |
[19:55] | Yeah, well, sometimes you just gotta– | 是啊 好吧 有时候你只需要 |
[19:57] | Look out! | 小心 |
[20:13] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困住了 |
[20:17] | Quick! The geyser can shoot us back up! | 快 这个喷泉能把我们打上去 |
[20:23] | Come on, go! Go! | 来吧 快啊 快 |
[20:28] | Bros before dinos! | 直面恐龙的兄弟 |
[20:55] | I can’t believe you did all that for Waddles! | 我真不敢相信你为了摇摇做了那么多 |
[20:57] | Ah, well, I can’t have my favorite niece not talking to me, | 好吧 我可受不了最爱的侄孙女不和我说话 |
[21:00] | And if I gotta leap onto a pterodactyl and punch him in the face, | 就算是要我跳上一只翼龙 狠狠地打它的脸 |
[21:03] | Then that’s what I gotta do. | 那我也得去啊 |
[21:05] | That’s kinda sappy. | 那可有点傻啊 |
[21:06] | What?! That’s how I feel! | 什么 那可是我的真情实感 |
[21:08] | No, I mean… | 不是 我的意思是 |
[21:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[21:10] | Gotcha! | 弄到你了 |
[21:18] | Check it out, that thing destroyed my vest. | 你看看 那家伙毁了我的马甲 |
[21:21] | Soos, look! | 苏斯 快看 |
[21:22] | A real dinosaur tooth? That’s awesome! | 是真正的恐龙牙齿 真是太棒了 |
[21:24] | Not as awesome as you saving us back there. | 还是你把我们从那里救出来更棒 |
[21:28] | Pterodactyl bros? | 翼龙好兄弟 |
[21:30] | Pterodactyl bros. | 翼龙好兄弟 |
[21:33] | Hey, I pronounced it right that time. | 嘿 我刚才的发音对了 |
[21:35] | Think we need to worry about the rest of those dinosaurs? | 觉得我们该担心其他那些恐龙吗 |
[21:38] | I doubt it. | 也许吧 |
[21:47] | I ate my way through a dinosaur! | 我从恐龙里吃出了一条生路 |
[21:52] | Hi, I’m Bobby Renzobbi! | 你好 我是鲍比·伦佐比 |
[21:54] | Are your arms jealous of your legs? | 你的手臂嫉妒你的腿吗 |
[21:56] | Then you need arm pants– | 那你就需要手臂裤 |
[21:57] | The pants that you wear on your arms! | 穿在手臂上的裤子 |
[21:59] | Sheesh. Who actually buys this infomercial stuff? | 啧啧 谁会真买这种电视导购节目里的东西啊 |
[22:02] | Ha. I know, right? | 我也觉得 不是吗 |
[22:03] | Cancel the order. Cancel the order! | 取消订单 取消订单 |
[22:06] | Snorting. That’s his tell. | 吭吭哧哧 他露出马脚了 |
[22:08] | – I fold. – Tough luck, sucker. | -我弃牌 -坏运气 笨蛋 |
[22:10] | – Waddles was bluffing. – What?! | -摇摇只是虚张声势而已 -什么 |
[22:11] | I had four aces! | 我有四张A呢 |
[22:13] | That pig is a wizard! | 这猪真是个巫师 |
[22:15] | Look at him. He’s taunting me. | 快看他 他在嘲笑我呢 |
[22:17] | I’ve been cheating the last eight turns. | 我在最后八轮里出了老千 |
[22:19] | Ha ha! That’s my girl. | 哈哈 这才是我的好女孩 |