时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I just had a horrible dream | 我刚才做了个噩梦 |
[00:19] | that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out | 梦到吉迪恩偷走了神秘小屋的地契 把我们赶出来 |
[00:23] | and we all had to move in with Soos’s grandma. | 我们不得不搬到苏斯的奶奶家里住 |
[00:26] | That was no dream, dude. | 这不是梦 伙计 |
[00:31] | Shh! Por Favovor. | 嘘 拜托 |
[00:33] | Uh, sorry abuelita. | 呃 抱歉 奶奶 |
[00:35] | Oh! Soos, your grandma is so adorable! | 噢 苏斯 你奶奶真可爱 |
[00:38] | And her skin is old lady soft. | 她的皮肤软得像老太太一样 |
[00:43] | Mabel, quit bebeing creepy! The news is finally on! | 梅宝 别怪里怪气的 新闻终于播了 |
[00:45] | In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, | 让重力泉为之哗然的事件 |
[00:48] | child psychic Gideon Gleeful | 儿童通灵师吉迪恩·格里弗 |
[00:49] | has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, | 突然取得了神秘小屋的所有权 |
[00:52] | previously belonging to area shyster Stanford Pines. | 该小屋此前属于本地骗子斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[00:55] | That picture’s taken out of context. | 这张照片选得有失公允 |
[00:57] | Now that you have the shack, | 现在你拥有了小屋 |
[00:59] | What exactly are you planning to do with it? | 你打算具体用它来做什么呢 |
[01:02] | I have a big announcement to make today, | 我今天有件重要的事情要宣布 |
[01:03] | And I’d like to cordially invite | 我热忱地邀请 |
[01:05] | all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me. | 全重力泉镇的善良居民来我这做客 |
[01:08] | Free admission to everyone who wears their Gideon pins! | 只要戴上吉迪恩胸章就能免费加入 |
[01:11] | It’s my face! | 胸章上是我的脸哦 |
[01:12] | I just can’t believe Gideon beat us! | 我实在不能相信吉迪恩打败了我们 |
[01:14] | Normally I’m able to save the day. | 一般情况下我都可以挽救局面 |
[01:16] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[01:18] | Don’t worry, Dipper. | 别担心 迪普 |
[01:20] | Looks like Mabel’s gonna have to be the hero of the family now! | 貌似要轮到梅宝成为全家的英雄了 |
[01:22] | I’ll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook! | 我会使用我的爪钩打败吉迪恩 |
[01:26] | Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once. | 梅宝 恕我直说 你的爪钩一次都没有帮上过忙 |
[01:30] | Oh, yeah? Jelly grab! | 哦 真的吗 抓取果冻 |
[01:35] | I vacuum the walls now. | 我要用吸尘器清理墙壁 |
[01:38] | So you lost the shack. Look on the bright side, dudes. | 你们失去了小屋 但是往好处想想 伙计 |
[01:40] | Now you get to live here with me. | 现在你们可以和我住在一起了 |
[01:42] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[01:43] | Hey, anyone wanna play racecars? | 嘿 有人想玩赛车吗 |
[01:44] | They’re out of batteries but we can make pretend. | 没电了 但是我们可以假装有电来玩 |
[01:46] | Would it be a new low if I ate that? | 如果我吃掉它是不是就刷新了我的下限 |
[01:49] | I’m just kidding. I’m totally eating it. | 开玩笑啦 我绝对会吃掉它的 |
[01:53] | We’ve gotta get the shack back. | 我们一定要把小屋夺回来 |
[02:38] | Hello, Gravity Falls! | 重力泉居民们 你们好 |
[02:43] | Gideon is the psychic-est! | 吉迪恩最灵了 |
[02:46] | He guessed the secret ingredient to my coffee omelet! | 他猜到了我的咖啡煎蛋卷的秘密配方 |
[02:49] | Somehow he knew about my horrifying secret birthmark. | 不懂他怎么知道我有块吓人的胎记的 |
[02:53] | I love that child psychic so much! | 我真是太爱这个儿童通灵师了 |
[02:56] | You’re choking me! | 你要勒死我了 |
[02:57] | Grandma, is that you? | 奶奶 是你吗 |
[02:59] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[03:00] | Just wanna say, don’t know what we’re doing here, | 我只想说 不懂我们要来这里干嘛 |
[03:02] | But I am loving these fake moustaches! | 但我真太喜欢这假胡子了 |
[03:04] | If anyone asks, I’m not Soos. | 有人问的话 就说我不是苏斯 |
[03:08] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[03:10] | Today I am delighted to announce my new plans for the former mystery shack. | 今天我很高兴地宣布我对前神秘小屋的改造计划 |
[03:15] | I give you Gideonland! | 我向你们呈现 吉迪恩乐园 |
[03:18] | What?!! Dude! | 什么 伙计 |
[03:19] | We’re gonna turn this dirty old shack | 我们要把这个肮脏的老屋 |
[03:22] | into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment! | 改造成三平方英里的吉迪恩乐园 |
[03:26] | And, introducing our new mascot, | 并且 介绍我们的新吉祥物 |
[03:28] | Li’l Gideon junior! | 小小吉迪恩 |
[03:30] | Boom! He’s a pig! | 嘭 他是头小猪 |
[03:32] | Waddles! You monster! | 摇摇 你这禽兽 |
[03:34] | All right, that’s it! | 好吧 受够了 |
[03:40] | Listen up, people! Gideon’s a fraud! | 大伙 听好了 吉迪恩是个骗子 |
[03:43] | This kid broke in and stole my property! | 这熊孩子闯进我家 偷走了我的财产 |
[03:45] | – Arrest him, officers! – Yeah! | -逮捕他 警官 -对 |
[03:47] | Such accusations! | 这是何等的指控啊 |
[03:49] | Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me. | 派恩斯先生 我记得你是把财产赠送给我了 |
[03:52] | Look, here’s the deed right here! | 你看 地契就在这里呢 |
[03:54] | Well, that’s all the proof I need to see. | 好吧 我只要看到这个证据就够了 |
[03:56] | I love you, Li’l Gideon! Sing them funny songs! | 我爱你 小吉迪恩 给他们唱首好玩的歌吧 |
[04:04] | Now get off my property, old man. | 离开我的地产 老头 |
[04:07] | I’ll show you who’s the old ma– | 我让你见识下谁是老头 |
[04:08] | Ow! Aah! My hearing aid! Aah! | 我的助听器 |
[04:10] | Thanks for visiting Gideonland, friends! | 朋友们 感谢你们参观吉迪恩乐园 |
[04:12] | Don’t come back. I don’t care for y’all. | 别再回来了 我一点都不在乎你们 |
[04:20] | Don’t worry, guys, we’ll get the shack back somehow. | 别担心 伙计们 我们会想到办法夺回小屋的 |
[04:23] | We better. | 我们最好可以 |
[04:24] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[04:25] | If I can’t work at the shack, | 如果我不能在小屋工作的话 |
[04:26] | My dad’s gonna force me to work upstate at my cousin’s logging camp. | 我爸爸就要强迫我去表亲的伐木场工作了 |
[04:30] | What? You’re leaving town? But we need you here! | 什么 你要离开镇子吗 但是我们这里需要你 |
[04:33] | Yeah, especially dipper, because of his giant crush on… | 对 尤其是迪普 因为他超级喜欢 |
[04:36] | You. Calyptus trees! | 你 桉树 |
[04:40] | The kids loves eucalyptus trees. | 这孩子可喜欢桉树了 |
[04:43] | Saved it! | 我瞒过去了 |
[04:45] | Oh, man, guys, don’t look now. | 噢 老天 伙计们 别看 |
[04:48] | Take me back, Wendy! | 跟我和好吧 温蒂 |
[04:49] | My arms are too skinny to keep holding this boom box forever! | 我的胳膊太瘦了 没法一直举着这台音响 |
[04:52] | – I was never here. – Have you been getting my texts? | -就当我没来过这里 -你收到我短信了吗 |
[04:54] | Do I need to send you more texts? Wendy! | 我还需要继续给你发短信吗 温蒂 |
[04:58] | This is not good. I cannot feed such a big family. | 这样不行啊 我养不活这么多口人 |
[05:02] | Where will we stay, Dipper? | 我们能去哪儿呢 迪普 |
[05:03] | Where will I put all my sweaters? | 我该把这些毛衣放在哪儿 |
[05:06] | And what’s Stan gonna tell mom and dad? | 斯坦会和爸爸妈妈怎么说 |
[05:08] | Ah, Mr. Pines will figure something out. He always does! | 派恩斯先生会想到办法的 他从来都有办法 |
[05:12] | Don’t worry. Your son and daughter are fine. | 别担心 你儿子和女儿好好的呢 |
[05:15] | Where are we staying? | 我们住在哪儿 |
[05:16] | Uh, I put ’em up at this amazing 4-star hotel! | 呃 我把他们放到这家豪华的四星级酒店了 |
[05:20] | What? Uh, sure, we got… plenty to eat. | 什么 当然了 我们有的是吃的东西 |
[05:25] | Uh, relax. If I thought I couldn’t take care of these kids, | 呃 放松 如果我认为自己照顾不了孩子们的话 |
[05:28] | I’d send ’em back right away. Uh-huh. You, too. | 我会马上送他们回家 嗯哈 你也是 |
[05:32] | Grunkle Stan, can we order pizza? | 斯坦叔公 我们可以叫披萨吗 |
[05:47] | Back to your corner! | 滚回角落去 |
[05:54] | I’ve been meanin’ to ask you, boy. | 我一直都想问你 儿子 |
[05:56] | Shouldn’t you be celebratin’ Gideonland | 你难道不应该为吉迪恩乐园庆祝一下 |
[05:58] | instead of sticking your head in that there book all day? | 而不是整天埋头读那本书 |
[06:00] | Father, have I ever told you the true nature of this book? | 父亲 我有没有告诉过你这本书的真面目 |
[06:04] | It was written many years ago by a brilliant unknown author | 这是很多年前 某位杰出的佚名作家所写的 |
[06:07] | who learned secrets too powerful for one man. | 他发现的秘密太过强大 不能落在一个人手里 |
[06:10] | He hid his journals where he thought no one would ever find ’em. | 他把日志藏到他认为没有人会找得到的地方 |
[06:13] | Because he knew that if the journals were ever brought together, | 因为他知道 如果把日志收集完整 |
[06:16] | They would unleash a gateway to unimaginable power! | 就能打开一扇通向无法想象的力量之门 |
[06:20] | Codes and maps have led me to believe | 这本书中的密码和地图告诉我 |
[06:22] | The other book’s buried somewhere on this very property. | 另外一本书就藏在这片地产底下的某个地方 |
[06:24] | And I intend to find it. | 我打算找到它 |
[06:27] | So that’s why you wanted the Mystery Shack. | 所以你才想要神秘小屋 |
[06:29] | That’s right, father. | 是的 父亲 |
[06:30] | It’s time to begin the search… | 是时候开始搜索 |
[06:32] | For the other journal! | 另一本日志了 |
[06:39] | Go, red car! | 前进 红车 |
[06:40] | Go, other red car! | 前进 另一辆红车 |
[06:43] | This would be a lot more fun with batteries. | 有电池的话会好玩得多 |
[06:47] | Kids, we gotta talk. | 孩子们 我们谈一下 |
[06:50] | Look, I’ve been thinking, and I can’t take care of you anymore. | 我一直在想 我没法继续照顾你们了 |
[06:53] | I don’t have a house, or– or a job. | 我现在没有房子 也没有工作 |
[06:56] | The plan is you’re going home. | 计划就是 你们回家 |
[06:58] | Your bus leaves tomorrow. Here are your tickets. | 大巴明天出发 车票给你们 |
[07:00] | But, Grunkle Stan, you can’t give up. | 但是 斯坦叔公 你不能放弃 |
[07:02] | Yeah, dude. Look at these faces! | 是的 伙计 看看他们的表情吧 |
[07:04] | Be cuter, Mabel! Your summer depends on it! | 梅宝 变可爱些 你的暑假就靠它了 |
[07:06] | Look, I lost, okay? | 我输了 知道吗 |
[07:07] | The best thing is for you to be with your parents. | 你们最好是和你们父母待在一起 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, kids. Gideon won. | 我很抱歉 孩子们 吉迪恩赢了 |
[07:12] | Summer’s over. | 暑假结束了 |
[07:13] | Mr. Pines! Come back! Reconsider! | 派恩斯先生 快回来 三思啊 |
[07:17] | Mabel, that’s enough! | 梅宝 我受够了 |
[07:19] | If Stan won’t get our home back from Gideon, | 如果斯坦不从吉迪恩手中夺回我们的家园的话 |
[07:21] | Then we’ll have to do it ourselves! | 那我们就自己来 |
[07:23] | Gideon may have the upper hand, | 吉迪恩可能占得先机 |
[07:24] | But we have one thing he doesn’t. | 但我们有一样他没有的东西 |
[07:27] | – A grappling hook! – The journal! | -一把爪钩 -我的日志 |
[07:29] | Oh, the journal. | 哦 是日志 |
[07:31] | Journal! | 日志 |
[07:42] | All right. The bus to take us out of Gravity Falls | 好吧 带我们离开重力泉的巴士 |
[07:44] | comes at sundown. | 日落的时候到 |
[07:46] | If we wanna stay in town, | 如果我们想要留在镇上 |
[07:46] | we’ve gotta get past those guards, | 得先通过这些守卫 |
[07:48] | Make it through the fence, | 翻过铁网 |
[07:49] | And get Gideon to hand over that deed. | 然后让吉迪恩交出地契 |
[07:52] | Leave that to Mabel! Wa-cha! | 交给梅宝吧 我射 |
[07:57] | Now will you admit the grappling hook is useless? | 现在你承认爪钩是没用的了吧 |
[08:00] | Nope! | 不承认 |
[08:00] | Okay, what can we use to defeat Gideon. | 好 看看我们能拿什么打败吉迪恩 |
[08:03] | Let’s see. Barf fairy? | 我们瞧瞧 呕吐仙女 |
[08:06] | -Yeah! -Nope. | -好耶 -不要 |
[08:07] | Butternuts squash with a human face and emotions? | 带表情的人脸白胡桃南瓜 |
[08:11] | – Yeah! – Nope.. | -好耶 -不行 |
[08:13] | Whoaoa! What’s this? | 哇哦 这是什么 |
[08:14] | I’ve stared at this page for hours. | 我曾花了很长时间研究这一页 |
[08:16] | It seems like a blueprint to build some kind | 看起来好像是建造某种 |
[08:18] | of strange futuristic super weapon– | 奇怪的未来超级武器的蓝图 |
[08:20] | Boring! To defeat those guards, | 真无聊 要打败那些守卫 |
[08:22] | we need some kind of army. | 我们需要一支军队 |
[08:24] | Wait a minute. An army! | 等等 一支军队 |
[08:26] | Mabel, that’s it! The gnomes! | 梅宝 就是这个 小矮人 |
[08:29] | Uh… | 呃 |
[08:33] | I think this is their hiding spot. | 我看这里应该就是它们的藏身地点 |
[08:35] | I wonder what gnomes do out here all alone in the forest. | 我想知道小矮人们到底在树林里面鼓捣什么 |
[08:41] | This…this is normal. | 这 这很正常 |
[08:43] | This is normal for gnomes. Scrub, scrub. | 小矮人这样洗澡很正常 洗刷刷 洗刷刷 |
[08:46] | Well, well, well! Look who came crawling back! | 哎呀呀 看看是谁低三下四地回来了 |
[08:49] | Take five, Chris. | 你休息一下 克里斯 |
[08:50] | You guys keep doin’ what you’re doin’. | 你们几个别停下来继续啊 |
[08:52] | So, changed your mind about marrying me, did you, Mabel? | 那么改变主意要嫁给我了 是吗 梅宝 |
[08:56] | Ew! Hardly! We need your help. | 恶心 才没有 我们需要你们的帮忙 |
[08:58] | And seriously, ew! | 还有说真的 真恶心 |
[09:00] | You want our help? | 想让我们帮忙 |
[09:01] | After you left me at the altar? No dice! | 在你在圣坛上抛弃我之后 想都别想 |
[09:04] | Well, what if we were able to get you a new queen? | 要是我们能帮你们找一位新女王呢 |
[09:06] | One even more beautiful than me! | 一位比我更漂亮的女王 |
[09:07] | Her name’s Gideon and she has lovely white hair. | 她叫吉迪恩 拥有一头靓丽的白发 |
[09:11] | Whoa! Mature woman, huh? | 哇哦 熟女诱惑是吧 |
[09:12] | Hey, Shmebulock, get my cologne! | 嘿 史麦布莱克 把我的古龙香水拿过来 |
[09:15] | Shmebulock! | 史麦布莱克 |
[09:16] | Is “Shmebulock” all you can say? | 你就会说“史麦布莱克”这几个字吗 |
[09:20] | Shmebulock. | 史麦布莱克 |
[09:22] | It’s a deal! | 成交 |
[09:25] | Waiter, give me a glass of the strongest, | 服务员 我要一杯你们这里劲力最大 |
[09:27] | most expired apple cider you’ve got. | 过期最久的苹果汁 |
[09:29] | Sure thing, Mr. Pines. | 保证送到 派恩斯先生 |
[09:31] | Soos? What are you doing here? | 苏斯 你在这里干什么 |
[09:33] | Since the Mystery Shack shut down, | 自从神秘小屋关门之后 |
[09:34] | I’ve had to take a bunch of part-time jobs. | 我就得做好几份兼职 |
[09:36] | Grave digger, bus driver, really awesome cook. | 掘墓人 汽车司机 超赞的厨师 |
[09:39] | Hey, is the kitchen supposed to | 对了 厨房里面应该 |
[09:40] | have that much fire in it? | 生这么大的火吗 |
[09:44] | You’re a good man-child, Soos, | 苏斯 你是一个好心的大男孩 |
[09:47] | But it’s not looking good. | 但现在情况可不妙 |
[09:49] | This whole town loves Gideon and hates me. | 镇子里的人都喜欢吉迪恩而讨厌我 |
[09:51] | If only they knew how evil he really was. | 要是他们知道吉迪恩有多邪恶就好了 |
[09:54] | Hey, I’m here for you, dude. | 有我在这儿呢 伙计 |
[09:56] | The entire lower half of your body is on fire. | 你的整个下半身都着火了 |
[09:58] | Shh. We’re having a moment. | 嘘 别打扰我们的宝贵时光 |
[10:02] | Where are you, journal? | 日志 你在哪里 |
[10:05] | Where are you? | 到底在哪里 |
[10:07] | Boy, I hate to interrupt you, but you have some guests. | 孩子 我不想打断你 但是你有几位客人 |
[10:09] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | Give us the deed to the shack, Gideon! Or else! | 把神秘小屋的地契还给我们 吉迪恩 否则 |
[10:13] | Am I supposed to say, “Or else what?” | 我该问一句 否则就怎么样吗 |
[10:16] | Yes, you are supposed to say that! Now! | 你是该这么问 动手 |
[10:30] | You’re surrounded by an unstoppable gnome army. | 你已经被一支坚不可摧的小矮人军队包围了 |
[10:33] | Now give us back our deed and get off our property! | 现在把地契还给我们 滚出我们的地方 |
[10:36] | And let the marriage ceremony begin! | 结婚典礼快点开始吧 |
[10:38] | Very well. I suppose this deed belongs to– | 那好吧 我想这份地契应该属于 |
[10:46] | Ha! What do you know? Works on gnomes, too. | 哈 没想到啊 这招对小矮人也管用 |
[10:50] | Stop! We’ll do anything! | 别吹了 要我们做什么都行 |
[10:51] | How can we serve you, your majesty? | 我们该怎么服侍您 主人 |
[10:53] | The most beautiful girl we’ve ever seen! | 您是我们见过最美丽的女孩 |
[10:56] | I am not a girl! | 我不是女孩 |
[10:58] | Really? But your skin is so soft. | 真的吗 但是你的皮肤如此柔软 |
[11:00] | You moisturize or… | 你抹了保湿霜还是 |
[11:01] | Subdue them! | 干掉他们 |
[11:05] | I have to admit, kids, | 孩子们 我得承认 |
[11:06] | I am impressed by your creativity. | 你们的想象力给我留下了很深的印象 |
[11:08] | – How did you ever? – Let go! | -你们怎么会 -放手 |
[11:10] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[11:11] | No! Could it be? Is it? | 不是吧 会是这个吗 是吗 |
[11:14] | Of course! | 当然是了 |
[11:16] | It all makes sense! | 这就解释得通了 |
[11:17] | The one place I’d never think to look. | 我唯一没想到要找的地方 |
[11:19] | You had it the whole time! | 原来一直在你这里 |
[11:21] | And to think I actually considered you a threat! | 而我竟然真的把你当成一个威胁 |
[11:23] | No! Give it back! | 不要 还给我 |
[11:25] | Every victory you had was because of your precious book! | 你的每一次成功都因为你有这本珍贵的书 |
[11:28] | – Give it back or I’ll– – Or you’ll what, boy? | -还给我否则我就 -你就怎样啊 小屁孩 |
[11:29] | You’ll what? Huh? Huh? | 你就怎样啊 说啊 说啊 |
[11:31] | No muscles, no brains. | 一没肌肉二没脑子 |
[11:33] | Face it. You’re nothing without this! | 面对现实吧 没这本书你什么都不是 |
[11:36] | Bye-bye forever, y’all. | 各位 永别了 |
[11:39] | No! | 不 |
[11:49] | Next time, do your own dirty work! | 下次脏活你们自己做 |
[11:51] | Come on, boys! | 过来吧 孩子们 |
[11:55] | Well, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样了 |
[11:56] | Guess the bus should be here soon. | 我猜大巴马上就来了 |
[11:58] | What? Dipper, don’t give up! | 什么 迪普 别放弃啊 |
[12:01] | You always have a plan! | 你总能想出好主意的 |
[12:03] | No, the journal always has the plan! | 不 好主意都是日志里面的 |
[12:05] | Think about it, Mabel. Gideon was right. | 你想想吧 梅宝 吉迪恩说的没错 |
[12:07] | The only courageous or cool things I’ve ever done | 我做的所有勇敢或很酷的事情 |
[12:09] | have been because of that journal. | 都是因为有那本日志 |
[12:11] | Without it, I can’t help you or Stan or anyone. | 没有它 我根本帮不了你或斯坦 或者任何人 |
[12:15] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 我们肯定能做点什么的 |
[12:18] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[12:23] | Bus fifty-two departing Gravity Falls. All aboard. | 离开重力泉的52路汽车 乘客请上车 |
[12:30] | Sorry, kids. It’s for the best. | 对不起 孩子们 这样也好 |
[12:38] | Can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会是这样 |
[12:49] | I’ve got it! I’ve finally got it! | 到手了 终于到手了 |
[12:51] | Get out! | 出去 |
[12:53] | It’s finally mine! | 终于是我的了 |
[12:55] | At last, I have journal number… | 终于啊 我得到了日志的第 |
[12:57] | Three? | 三号 |
[12:59] | There are three of ’em? | 一共有三本日志 |
[13:01] | But where is journal number one? | 那一号日志到哪里去了 |
[13:04] | I must have all three for the power to be unlocked! | 我必须集齐三本日志才能释放力量 |
[13:07] | But where could I– Dipper! He must know where it is! | 但要在哪里才能找到 迪普 他肯定知道在哪里 |
[13:11] | He gave me the third one and kept the first for himself! | 他把第三本给了我 自己留了第一本 |
[13:13] | I can’t let him leave Gravity Falls! | 我不能让他离开重力泉 |
[13:19] | You there! Is it ready? | 上面的 准备好了吗 |
[13:23] | Only one way to find out! | 只有一个办法才能知道 |
[13:53] | I got a good feelin’ about that kid! | 我对那孩子感觉很不错 |
[13:56] | Well, Stan, this is it. Rock bottom. | 斯坦 接受吧 陷入人生低谷 |
[13:59] | No friends, no family, | 没有朋友 没有家人 |
[14:01] | Stuck watching infomercials for whatever that is. | 困在这里收看莫名其妙的电视购物广告 |
[14:03] | Are you sick of piles of owls | 你厌倦了经常阻挡你车道的 |
[14:05] | constantly blocking your driveway? | 成堆的猫头鹰了吗 |
[14:06] | Well, then you’ve gotta get owl trowel! | 那么你需要一把猫头鹰铲 |
[14:09] | How did you do it, kid? | 你是怎么做到的 孩子 |
[14:11] | Why are you always one step ahead? | 为什么你总能先人一步 |
[14:13] | Maybe he really is psychic after– | 也许他真的可以通灵 |
[14:15] | Aah! My hearing aid! | 啊 我的助听器 |
[14:17] | What keeps causing that? | 怎么老这样 |
[14:18] | Wait a minute. That’s it! | 等会儿 我想到了 |
[14:21] | I know Gideon’s weakness! | 我知道吉迪恩的弱点在哪了 |
[14:22] | Would Mr. Pines like a– | 派恩斯先生要不要来一杯 |
[14:27] | I go vacuum my face. | 我要用吸尘器打扫我的脸 |
[14:36] | Hey, Dipper. Wanna play bus seat treasure hunt? | 嘿 迪普 想玩汽车座位寻宝游戏吗 |
[14:40] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没心思 |
[14:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托嘛 |
[14:42] | We got Canadian coin, | 我们有加拿大硬币 |
[14:44] | Gum that’s shaped like Ronald Reagan’s head. | 罗纳德·里根脑袋形状的口香糖 |
[14:46] | Ooh! Miscellaneous fluid stain. | 喔 各种液体的污渍哦 |
[14:48] | – Giant robot! – Yeah, giant robot. Wait. What? | -巨型机器人 -对 还有巨型机器人 等下 啥 |
[14:52] | – Look! – Halt! I command you to halt! | -你看 -停车 你们给我停车 |
[14:58] | Mr. Bus driver! There’s a giant Gideonbot coming towards us! | 司机先生 有个巨型吉迪恩机器人追上来了 |
[15:02] | – Ho hey, dudes! – Soos! | -嗨 伙计们 -苏斯 |
[15:04] | Don’t worry, guys. I’ve been a part-time bus driver for at least 40 minutes. | 别担心 我至少也当了四十分钟的兼职巴士司机 |
[15:08] | One of these things is probably a clutch. | 这里面肯定有一个是离合器 |
[15:10] | Hang on, dudes! | 抓紧啦 孩子们 |
[15:15] | – Soos! Look out! – Aah! | -苏斯 小心 -啊 |
[15:26] | He already won! What does he want from us? | 他已经赢了 他还抓我们干什么啊 |
[15:30] | I got you in my sights! | 我已经看到你们了 |
[15:32] | Soos! Cliff! | 苏斯 前面是悬崖 |
[15:52] | Okay, what’s closest to our present situation? | 好吧 哪个更符合现在的情况 |
[15:54] | “Raccoon in the engine” or “Angry grandparent won’t leave bus”? | “引擎里有浣熊”还是“不肯下车的愤怒老爷爷” |
[15:57] | Probably– probably the second one. | 大概 大概是第二个吧 |
[16:09] | Tell me! Where is journal number one? | 说 一号日志在哪里 |
[16:12] | Journal number one? | 一号日志 |
[16:14] | Don’t play games with me, boy! | 别给我耍小聪明 臭小子 |
[16:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:20] | You took the only journal I ever had! | 你拿走了我唯一的日志 |
[16:22] | What do you even want with these journals, anyway? | 还有 你到底想要从这些日志中得到什么啊 |
[16:28] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[16:30] | Ha ha ha! You still think you’re some kind of hero? | 哈哈哈 事到如今你还觉得自己是个英雄么 |
[16:37] | Once I find the final journal, I’ll rule this town! | 一旦我找到最后一本日志 这个小镇就是我的了 |
[16:40] | With you as my queen! | 你会成为我的王后 |
[16:43] | Dipper, help me! Help! | 迪普 救救我 救命啊 |
[16:49] | Face it, kid. You’re nothing without that journal. | 面对现实吧 小子 没了那本日志你什么都不是 |
[16:52] | How you gonna fight back? | 你要怎么反抗啊 |
[16:53] | No muscles, no brains. | 一没肌肉二没脑子 |
[16:56] | What are you gonna do? Huh? What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 啊 你要怎么做 |
[17:10] | Let go of my sister! | 放开我姐姐 |
[17:13] | Never! I finally won this time! | 绝不 这次我终于赢了 |
[17:18] | Aah! Aah! Get off! Let go of me! | 一边去 放开我 |
[17:27] | Huh? | 什么 |
[17:40] | Careful in there! | 在里面小心点 |
[17:46] | Dudes! No! | 孩子们 不 |
[18:12] | Grappling hook! | 爪钩万岁 |
[18:14] | Told you it would come in handy. | 我就说它会派上用场吧 |
[18:16] | Mabel, that was amazing! | 梅宝 这真是太厉害了 |
[18:18] | Not as amazing as you defeating that robot! | 没有你击败那个机器人的时候厉害 |
[18:21] | Hey, my journal! | 嘿 我的日志 |
[18:22] | – Oh, there it is! – Is this the thing that exploded? | -哦 在那边 -刚才爆炸的是这个东西么 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? What is that? | 发生什么了 那是什么啊 |
[18:26] | It’s over here. | 在这儿 |
[18:31] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[18:33] | Oh, good heavens! What on earth happened here? | 上帝啊 这里到底发生了什么 |
[18:36] | It was the Pines twins. They tried to attack me | 是派恩斯两姐弟 他们想攻击我 |
[18:39] | and blew up my statue with dynamite! | 还用炸药毁了我的雕像 |
[18:41] | Arrest ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[18:43] | What? Officers, he’s lying! | 什么 警官们 他在撒谎 |
[18:45] | Sorry, kids, but we trust Gideon, | 抱歉 孩子们 但是我们信任吉迪恩 |
[18:47] | And nothing short of a miracle could ever change our– | 只有发生不折不扣的奇迹才可能改变我们的 |
[18:52] | Wait! Wait! Stop everything! I’ve got something to say! | 等一下 等一下 都住手 我有话说 |
[18:55] | – Not this guy again. – Just wait! Look! | -怎么又是他啊 -等一等 听着 |
[18:58] | You guys all think Gideon is so perfect and honest. | 你们都觉得吉迪恩超级完美超级诚实 |
[19:01] | “Oh, I could never tell a lie! I’m Gideon!” | “哦 我永远都不会撒谎 我可是吉迪恩啊” |
[19:04] | He’s more honest than you! | 他比你诚实多了 |
[19:05] | Yeah! And he’s psychic too! | 对啊 而且他还会通灵 |
[19:08] | How’s this for psychic? Bam! Take a good look! | 那这个算不算通灵 好好看看 |
[19:14] | Wait a minute! Is that me? | 等一下啊 那是我么 |
[19:17] | The secret ingredient to my coffee omelet is coffee! | 我的咖啡蛋饼的秘密配方是咖啡 |
[19:20] | And me! | 还有我 |
[19:22] | I can verify that that birthmark is indeed disgusting. | 我可以明确地说那个胎记确实很恶心 |
[19:24] | Hooray! | 哦耶 |
[19:26] | That’s me! | 那是我 |
[19:28] | That’s right! These pins are hidden cameras! | 对的 这些胸针都是隐藏摄像机 |
[19:30] | And my hearing aid was picking up the feedback! | 令我的助听器一直发出反馈杂音 |
[19:34] | Who’s the fraud now? | 现在谁是骗子呢 |
[19:40] | Gideon, we gave you our trust. | 吉迪恩 我们这么相信你 |
[19:42] | You lied to us! | 你竟然欺骗我们 |
[19:44] | Please, I– it’s not what it looks like. | 请听我说 我 事实不是看起来的那样 |
[19:47] | What are you gonna do with me? | 你们要对我怎么样 |
[19:48] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[19:53] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[19:54] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[19:55] | Li’l Gideon, you are under arrest… | 小吉迪恩 你现在被逮捕了 |
[19:58] | For conspiracy, fraud, and breaking our hearts. | 因为阴谋 欺诈 和伤透了我们的心的罪名 |
[20:01] | Durland, the tiny handcuffs. | 杜兰德 拿出微型手铐 |
[20:05] | Wha– no! | 什么 不 |
[20:09] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[20:10] | Let go of me! Ow! Ow! Ow! | 放开我 |
[20:14] | I believe this belongs to me. | 我想这个是属于我的 |
[20:17] | No! No! Watch the hair! | 不 不 别弄乱我的头发 |
[20:19] | You can’t do this to me! Y’all are sheep! | 你不能这么对我 你们这群乌合之众 |
[20:21] | You need me! I’ll be back! | 你们需要我 我会回来的 |
[20:23] | You’ll hear from my lawyers! | 我的律师会通知你们消息的 |
[20:25] | There you have it. | 这就是今天的新闻 |
[20:26] | Local hero Stanford Pines has just exposed | 本地英雄斯坦福·派恩斯刚刚揭露了 |
[20:28] | Li’l Gideon as a fraud. | 小吉迪恩这个骗子的真实身份 |
[20:30] | Anything you have to say to the town, Stanford? | 斯坦福 有什么想对乡亲们说的吗 |
[20:32] | The Mystery Shack is back, baby! | 神秘小屋回来啦 亲们 |
[20:49] | Oh, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Hey, Grunkle Stan! | 嘿 斯坦叔公 |
[21:00] | Uh, you kiddos settling back in okay? | 你们这两个小屁孩安顿得还好么 |
[21:03] | Yep! All of my favorite moldy spots | 很好 房间里所有我最喜欢的霉点 |
[21:04] | On the ceiling are still there! | 都还在天花板上呢 |
[21:06] | Even you, Daryl! | 甚至是你哦 戴里尔 |
[21:10] | Hey, Grunkle Stan, me and Mabel have been talking, | 斯坦叔公 我和梅宝商量过了 |
[21:12] | And I think there’s something we should finally tell you. | 有些事情我们觉得还是应该告诉你 |
[21:14] | This is a journal I found in the woods. | 这本日志是我在森林里找到的 |
[21:17] | It talks about all the crazy stuff that goes on in Gravity Falls. | 里面写满了发生在重力泉不可思议的事情 |
[21:20] | Gideon nearly destroyed the whole town trying to find it. | 吉迪恩为了找它差点毁了整个镇子 |
[21:23] | I don’t know what it means, or who wrote it, | 我不知道它代表着什么 也不知道是谁写的 |
[21:25] | But after all we’ve been through, | 但是在我们经历了这么多之后 |
[21:27] | Maybe you should finally know about it. | 也许你最终还是应该知道这件事 |
[21:29] | I’m glad you showed me this, Dipper. | 很高兴你能给我看这本日记 迪普 |
[21:32] | Now I know where you’ve been getting it all from! | 我终于知道你那些胡思乱想是从哪儿来的了 |
[21:35] | Spookums and monsters. | 幽灵啦 怪兽啦 |
[21:37] | This kooky book has been | 都是这本怪异的书在 |
[21:38] | filling your head with crazy conspiracies! | 往你的脑子里灌输疯狂的阴谋论 |
[21:40] | But it’s all real! | 但是它们都是真的啊 |
[21:42] | You gotta quit readin’ this fantasy nonsense for your own good. | 为了你自己好 不要再读这些胡诌的故事了 |
[21:45] | Although some of these would make great attractions! | 不过其中有些东西倒是可以引起很大的轰动 |
[21:48] | Can’t come up with this stuff! Mind if I borrow this? | 我可想不出这些玩意儿 借我一用啦 |
[21:51] | Wait! No! Grunkle Stan! | 等一下 不 斯坦叔公 |
[21:52] | “Magic book.” Ridiculous! | “魔法书” 真是荒谬 |
[21:55] | – Stan, I need it! – Dipper, you don’t need that book! | -斯坦 我需要它 -迪普 你不需要那本书 |
[21:58] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[21:59] | On your own you defeated a giant robot | 你一个人击败了巨型机器人 |
[22:01] | with nothing but your bare hands! | 全凭你自己的力量 |
[22:03] | You’re a hero whether you’ve got that journal or not! | 不管有没有那本书 你都是个英雄 |
[22:06] | Whoa. Thanks, Mabel. | 谢谢 梅宝 |
[22:08] | I still want it back though. | 但我还是想把它要回来 |
[22:10] | I’m sure you’ll get it back. | 我相信你以后会拿回来的 |
[22:12] | What would a boring old man like Stan want with that book anyway? | 像斯坦那样的无聊老男人要那本书做什么 |
[22:15] | Soos’ed! | 被苏斯整了吧 |
[23:02] | After all these years. | 这么多年过去了 |
[23:06] | Finally, I have them all. | 我总算是集齐了所有的日志 |
[23:19] | It’s working! | 它启动了 |
[23:34] | Here we go. | 好戏上演啦 |