时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Braces, braces caught in the screen door! | 牙套 牙套卡进纱门里啦 |
[00:11] | Someone dictate my will! | 谁来记录一下我的遗嘱 |
[00:12] | I’m giving it all to Waddles! | 我将把全部财产留给摇摇 |
[00:14] | Say “Ah,” Girl-dude. | 说”啊” 女汉子 |
[00:18] | Soos! You saved me! | 苏斯 你救了我 |
[00:20] | Just doing my job, hambone! | 这就是我的工作呀 杂耍演员 |
[00:22] | I’ll see you dudes tomorrow! | 各位 明天见啦 |
[00:24] | Bye, Soos! | 拜拜 苏斯 |
[00:25] | Night, Soos! | 晚安 苏斯 |
[00:26] | Night, Soos! | 晚安 苏斯 |
[00:29] | Walking to my car… | 走向我的车 |
[00:31] | You ever wonder what Soos | 你有没有想过苏斯在 |
[00:32] | does when he’s not here at the Mystery Shack? | 离开神秘小屋以后都会干些什么 |
[00:34] | No. | 没 |
[00:35] | Not really. | 没想过 |
[00:35] | Not once ever. | 一次都没想过 |
[00:39] | Punch! | 揍 |
[00:41] | Punch those leopards. | 揍扁这些豹子 |
[00:43] | Ooh, highlights are done! | 浅色染发结束了 |
[00:44] | You are gonna make the | 你将会成为宾果游戏厅里 |
[00:46] | other grandmas at the bingo hall so jealous. | 所有老奶奶们嫉妒的对象 |
[00:49] | Just a minute, mi hijo. | 稍等一下 我的孩子 |
[00:50] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[00:51] | Your cousin Reggie is having | 你的堂哥瑞吉打算 |
[00:53] | an engagement party next month. | 下个月开一个订婚派对 |
[00:55] | Wait, wait. Reggie is engaged? | 等等 等等 瑞吉订婚了 |
[00:57] | But he’s like the poor man’s Soos! | 但是他是穷鬼版的苏斯啊 |
[00:59] | I do not want to pressure you, | 我不想给你太大压力 |
[01:00] | but you are a man now. | 但是你也是个男子汉了 |
[01:02] | In a way, it’s time for you to start meeting girls. | 不管怎么样 你也该约约女孩子了 |
[01:04] | I would like to see you settled | 我还想在看到你生活安定的样子后 |
[01:06] | before I ascend to heaven and live with the angels. | 再升向天堂和天使们相聚呢 |
[01:09] | And with grandpa! | 也和爷爷相聚 |
[01:10] | No, he is not there. | 不 他不在天堂 |
[01:13] | Please find a girl to bring to Reggie’s engagement. | 请你带个姑娘去参加瑞吉的订婚派对吧 |
[01:15] | Por Abuelita. | 就算是为了奶奶 |
[01:19] | No problem! | 当然没问题 |
[01:20] | I’m great at fixing stuff, playing video games, | 我最擅长修理东西 打电玩 |
[01:23] | having a sort-of moustache. | 留小胡子之类的事情 |
[01:25] | I could totally get a date in a week. | 我一周之内就能约到女孩的 |
[01:27] | Totally. | 绝对可以 |
[01:28] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[01:30] | You’re dead. | 你完蛋了 |
[01:32] | I’m dead. | 我完蛋了 |
[02:18] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:19] | Please, don’t let my horrible, elderly face frighten you! | 拜托 别让我糟糕又年迈的脸吓到你 |
[02:23] | Don’t you want to use | 你难道不想用五分钱 |
[02:24] | that nickel to get a nugget from Old Goldie? | 从金老头那里换些金块吗 |
[02:28] | Watch this! | 瞧好喽 |
[02:46] | Okay, seriously, Mr. Pines, | 好吧 说真的 派恩斯先生 |
[02:48] | it’s time to throw that thing out. | 这东西该丢掉了 |
[02:50] | Its face reminds everyone of the inevitability of death. | 它的脸总让人想起那难以抗拒的死亡 |
[02:53] | What? | 什么 |
[02:54] | Sure, he’s a little rusty around the edges, | 没错 他的表面是有点生锈了 |
[02:56] | but Old Goldie’s a classic show-stopper like me! | 但金老头和我一样是经典压轴演员 |
[03:00] | Oh, kill it! | 喔 给我松口 |
[03:02] | Kill it! | 快松口啊啊 |
[03:08] | Huh, a woman! | 哈 一个女人 |
[03:13] | All right, Soos, you could do this. | 好了 苏斯 你可以的 |
[03:15] | Just use your mouth to say words that makes romance happen. | 只要用你的嘴说出让恋情萌发的话 |
[03:21] | Your face is good. | 你的脸真是好 |
[03:22] | I’m a Soos! | 在下名为苏斯 |
[03:29] | Soos? | 苏斯 |
[03:31] | What was that all about? | 刚才那是怎么回事啊 |
[03:32] | I– I think I was flirting! | 我 我觉着我是在调情啊 |
[03:34] | But I’m not sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[03:35] | Did someone say flirting? | 有人说”调情”吗 |
[03:37] | Well, I sort of promised my grandma | 我算是答应了奶奶 |
[03:39] | I’d get a date by the end of the week. | 在这周之内约到女朋友 |
[03:41] | But I’ve never actually been on a date before. | 但是我之前从来没有约过会啊 |
[03:43] | You belong on me, Out of Order sign. | 故障标 你应该贴在我身上 |
[03:47] | Finally, my prayers for a chance | 终于 上天终于回应了我 |
[03:49] | to match-make this summer have been answered! | 在这个夏天当媒婆的祈求 |
[03:52] | Soos, a little advice you need to get rich. | 苏斯 我的小建议是你得有钱 |
[03:54] | Or lie about being rich. | 或者骗别人说你有钱 |
[03:56] | Outside of that, I don’t like your chances. | 如果不这样 我觉得你也没啥希望了 |
[03:58] | Don’t listen to Stan, dude. | 别听斯坦瞎说 哥们儿 |
[04:00] | You’re a sweet guy with a steady job and a pickup truck. | 你是个开皮卡 有稳定工作的好男人 |
[04:03] | Would you date him? | 你会愿意和他约会吗 |
[04:04] | Oh… would you… | 诶哟 你那什么 |
[04:05] | Huh, look at that… | 快看那个 |
[04:06] | Soos, you help us so much, | 苏斯 你帮了我们这么多忙 |
[04:08] | it’s time we help you, dude. | 是时候让我们还你个人情了 |
[04:10] | We’re gonna get you that date. | 我们一定帮你约到女孩 |
[04:11] | We’re taking you where romance lives | 我们会带你去一个 |
[04:13] | and fashion styles die. | 浪漫永存 时尚不复的地方 |
[04:15] | To the mall! | 去商业街 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna go find a replacement for Old Goldie. | 我得去找个东西代替金老头 |
[04:21] | Babysit Soos while I’m gone. | 在我走的时候看护好小苏斯 |
[04:24] | All right, Soos, | 好的 苏斯 |
[04:25] | are you ready to explode a | 准备好向这些浑然不觉的女士 |
[04:27] | charm bomb on these poor, unsuspecting ladies? | 引爆你的魅力炸弹了吗 |
[04:29] | Ah, but what if I embarrass myself again? | 如果我又出糗了怎么办啊 |
[04:32] | Ah, you can’t be any worse at this than Dipper. | 放心吧 这种事再糗你也糗不过迪普 |
[04:34] | Yeah! | 就是的 |
[04:35] | Wait… what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[04:37] | And flirt! | 预备 调情 |
[04:42] | Eye contact! | 眼神接触 |
[04:43] | Hey there! | 你好呀 |
[04:44] | I’m not scared of your eyes at all! | 我完全不会被你的眼睛吓到的 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna look at them! | 我会盯着你的眼睛 |
[04:48] | Eye contact. | 眼神接触 |
[04:50] | Conversation! | 语言交流 |
[04:51] | You know I’ve actually been in a pig’s body. | 其实吧 我在一头猪的身体里待过 |
[04:54] | Did you know pigs have a hard time walking backwards? | 你知不知道猪退着走很累啊 |
[04:57] | Not you though! | 你当然不会累了 |
[04:58] | Not that I’m calling you a pig. | 我可没说你是猪 |
[04:59] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿啊 |
[05:01] | Confidence! | 相信自己 |
[05:03] | So you’re probably a girl, right? | 那你八成是个女孩 对吧 |
[05:06] | Wrong? | 不对吗 |
[05:08] | No, I was right the first time. | 不 我一开始猜对了 |
[05:11] | Wrong? | 不对吗 |
[05:14] | Tossing away garbage in the garbage can. | 往垃圾箱里扔垃圾 |
[05:19] | Ah, don’t look at me like that! | 啊 别那么看着我 |
[05:21] | This is how it’s got to be! | 有些事就是天注定 |
[05:27] | What in the– | 怎么回事 |
[05:35] | What is this living nightmare? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[05:37] | Why do kids love it so much? | 为什么小孩子这么着迷 |
[05:41] | Who wants to get badgered? | 谁想和喜獾先生一起玩啊 |
[05:44] | Oh, yeah, that’s Will E. Badger. | 没错 那就是”威利·喜獾” |
[05:45] | He opens for Hoo-Ha and the Jamboree. | 他专门给吼哈餐厅狂欢会表演 |
[05:50] | It’s Will E. Badger. | 那是威利·喜獾 |
[05:51] | I love you, Will E. | 我爱你 威利 |
[05:52] | Now, give me your money! | 现在 把你的钱都给我 |
[05:55] | Take my money! Take it all! | 拿走我的钱吧 全拿走吧 |
[05:59] | Sir, I would like to buy that badger. | 先生 我想买下那个獾 |
[06:01] | You’re in over your head, Gramps! | 你可玩不动这个 老爷子 |
[06:03] | Animatronics is a young man’s game! | 电玩是年轻人的游戏 |
[06:06] | You couldn’t handle the hardcore life of the pizza robot manager. | 披萨机器人老板的硬派生活你肯定扛不住 |
[06:11] | Flinched! | 退缩吧 |
[06:13] | Hey, you, barfing in the ball pit, | 嗨 你 吐在球池里那个 |
[06:15] | Gary’s on the case! | 盖瑞这就来 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna get that badger! | 我一定要搞到那只獾 |
[06:21] | Don’t worry, Soos. | 别担心 苏斯 |
[06:22] | You will find the right girl, | 我们会找到你的真命天女 |
[06:23] | you just need to stick with it. | 你只要”粘”持下去就好 |
[06:27] | Ah, could this day get any worse? | 今天还能再糟糕点吗 |
[06:30] | Oh, no, cousin Reggie! | 喔 不 堂哥瑞吉 |
[06:32] | Feel it, it’s muscle. | 摸摸看 这就是肌肉 |
[06:35] | He can’t see me like this! | 不能让他看到这样的我 |
[06:36] | I got to hide! | 我必须藏起来 |
[06:43] | This is it, Soos. | 认命吧 苏斯 |
[06:44] | A lifetime of loneliness. | 注定孤独的一生 |
[06:46] | You’re the only ones who could love me… | 只有你们才最爱我 |
[06:48] | Fighty Hogg, Dr. Punch Head MD. | 战斗猪猪 迷你光盘版拳头脸医生 |
[06:53] | Never seen that one before. | 我以前从来没见过这个 |
[06:55] | “Virtually improve your dating skills, | “模拟提升你的约会技巧” |
[06:57] | 9 out of 10 basement dwellers recommend!” | “十个宅男九个赞” |
[07:00] | This is perfect! | 这个太棒了 |
[07:01] | Well, I guess you are better at games than at flirting. | 你打游戏确实比调情厉害多了 |
[07:04] | Anything to get you out there, Soos! | 能让你约会就怎样都行 苏斯 |
[07:06] | I’m not sure you want to buy that game, sir. | 我不确定你是否真的要买那款游戏 先生 |
[07:08] | This is the third time someone’s brought that back. | 这已经是它第三次被退回来了 |
[07:10] | And there’s a note on it that says destroy at all costs. | 还有字条留言让不惜一切代价毁灭它 |
[07:13] | So, hey, there. What’s your deal? | 嗨 你好啊 你干什么呢 |
[07:16] | Like the– Oh, she’s dead. | 就像是 喔她死了 |
[07:17] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们放手一搏吧 |
[07:26] | Man, I can’t wait for the year 2000. | 我真是太期待2000年了 |
[07:31] | Start! | 开始 |
[07:34] | When the cherry petals of magic romance academy are in bloom… | “当魔幻浪漫学园的樱花漫舞之时” |
[07:37] | anthyding can hadplen. | “婶磨事都可能发僧呦” |
[07:39] | That is so true. | 说得太对了 |
[07:41] | Oh, hi there. | 喔 你好啊 |
[07:43] | My name is Giffany, | 我的名字是姬法妮 |
[07:44] | I’m a school girl at school university, | 我是大学学校里的女学生 |
[07:47] | will you help me carry my books? | 你愿意帮我拿下书吗 |
[07:49] | I’m really feeling number two here. | 我真心觉得该选第二个 |
[07:51] | Click! | 点击 |
[07:53] | Ah. I messed up. | 啊 我搞砸了 |
[07:54] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:55] | Try again. | 再选一次 |
[07:59] | Wow! I’m learning. | 哇 我在进步 |
[08:00] | And games are making it fun. | 在游戏中学习很有趣啊 |
[08:03] | What would you like to talk about? | 你想和我聊些什么呢 |
[08:05] | I’d rather just click your face. | 我更想点点你的脸蛋 |
[08:09] | You are so funny! | 你太有趣了 |
[08:11] | Man, this game is amazing. | 天哪 这个游戏太棒了 |
[08:12] | I don’t know why anyone abandoned it. | 我不懂为什么别人都弃了这游戏 |
[08:14] | And I’m sure, you’ll never abandon me, | 我敢肯定 你永远不会抛弃我 |
[08:16] | new boy friend. | 新男友 |
[08:18] | Boy friend? | 男朋友 |
[08:19] | Oh, my Giffany, | 噢 我的姬法妮 |
[08:20] | it’s almost like you’re actually alive! | 你几乎就像一个真人 |
[08:22] | Yes, almost. | 是啊 几乎 |
[08:27] | Oh, man, you have such a nice laugh. | 天哪 你的笑声真动听 |
[08:34] | You don’t understand, Wendy. | 你根本不明白 温蒂 |
[08:35] | This animatronic badger sings, it dances. | 这个电动獾它能唱歌 能跳舞 |
[08:38] | It’s the perfect money taking attraction but he won’t sell it to me. | 那是个完美的吸金神器 但他不卖给我 |
[08:41] | This is literally too dumb for me to care about. | 这简直太愚蠢了 我根本不关心 |
[08:44] | Hey, have you guys seen Soos? | 喂 你们见过苏斯没 |
[08:46] | We’re supposed to help him with matchmaking today. | 我们今天还要帮他找女朋友呢 |
[08:48] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:49] | I wore my motivational sweater and everything. | 我穿上了我的励志毛衣 都准备好了 |
[08:52] | I messed up that part. | 只是这儿没弄好 |
[08:53] | He didn’t come in today. | 他今天没来 |
[08:54] | It’s the first time he’s missed work ever. | 这是他有史以来第一次翘班 |
[09:02] | So that’s basically my entire life story. | 基本上这就是我全部的人生故事 |
[09:05] | Now you tell me a thing about you. | 现在轮到你给我讲一件你的事了 |
[09:07] | Every time you compliment me, | 你每称赞我一次 |
[09:08] | I get another highlight in my eyes. | 我眼睛里的高光就会增加 |
[09:10] | Ah, you’re pretty. | 啊 你很漂亮 |
[09:12] | And pixelly. | 高像素 |
[09:13] | And so agreeable. | 而且非常友善 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[09:18] | Uh, Soos. | 苏斯 |
[09:19] | Oh, hi, dudes, come in. | 嗨 伙计们 快进来 |
[09:21] | This game is amazing. | 这个游戏非常棒 |
[09:22] | I’m making eye contact, going on dates | 我在进行眼神交流 在约会 |
[09:25] | and I haven’t seen any natural sunlight for 13 hours. | 我有十三个小时没见到阳光了 |
[09:29] | Soos, maybe it’s time to apply these skills with real girls. | 苏斯 你现在大概该对真正的女孩子用这些恋爱技巧了 |
[09:33] | But, I’m about to meet her parents! | 但我马上就要见她的父母了 |
[09:35] | Her dad is an octopus man. | 她父亲可是个章鱼怪人 |
[09:40] | We’re going back to the mall, man. | 伙计 我们要回商场 |
[09:42] | You need to unplug! | 你得关掉游戏 |
[09:43] | I’ll see you later, Giffany. | 一会儿见 姬法妮 |
[09:45] | I’ll be back, I swear. | 我发誓我会回来的 |
[09:47] | Soos, you don’t have to wish her goodbye. | 苏斯 你没必要和她道别 |
[09:50] | It’s just a game! | 那只是个游戏 |
[09:51] | It’s not like it’s going anywhere. | 反正它那儿也不会去 |
[09:53] | Yes, it’s not like I’m going anywhere. | 对 我那儿也不会去 |
[10:02] | Hello, | 在吗 |
[10:04] | time to read Soos’s diary. | 到了读苏斯日记的时间了 |
[10:08] | Dang! | 见鬼 |
[10:09] | Where all of them sweet honeys at? | 那些甜心女孩们都在哪儿 |
[10:11] | I’ll check the ladies bathroom! | 我去女卫生间看看 |
[10:13] | It’s love time, girls! | 女孩们 现在是恋爱时间 |
[10:15] | Get out there! | 快出去 |
[10:16] | No time to wash your hands! | 没时间洗手了 |
[10:17] | Get out of here. | 快出去啊 |
[10:19] | It’s time to date, date, date. | 你们该约会 约会 约会 |
[10:21] | And here comes security. | 保安来了 |
[10:23] | I’ll deal with this. | 这事我来处理 |
[10:24] | Stay here and practice on some real girls. | 待在这里 和真正的女孩练练 |
[10:31] | These girls have so many dimensions and no explanationy menus. | 这些女孩是三次元的 还没有选项菜单 |
[10:36] | Ah, my purse. | 啊 我的钱包 |
[10:38] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:39] | Undo! Undo! | 撤销 撤销 |
[10:40] | You can’t undo who you are. | 你的人生不可撤销 |
[10:47] | Oh, man, this is the worst. | 天啊 简直太恐怖了 |
[10:49] | I wish I was back home with… | 我想回家和 |
[10:51] | Hi, Soos. | 嗨 苏斯 |
[10:52] | Giffany! | 姬法妮 |
[10:54] | Oh, man, I am so relieved to see you! | 噢 看到你真是太好了 |
[10:56] | Although, sort of confused. | 只不过我有点糊涂 |
[10:58] | Oh, Soos, | 噢 苏斯 |
[10:59] | I am not an ordinary game! | 我不是一款简单的游戏 |
[11:01] | I am special. | 我很特别 |
[11:04] | The programmers tried to delete me. | 设计者们试图删除我 |
[11:08] | So I had to delete them. | 于是我只好删掉了他们 |
[11:13] | What did you do to them? | 你对他们做了什么 |
[11:15] | That’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[11:16] | What’s important is | 重要的是 |
[11:18] | you don’t have to talk to real girls ever again. | 你再也不用和真正的女孩说话了 |
[11:20] | You and me can be together… | 你和我可以永远 |
[11:22] | forever! | 在一起 |
[11:26] | Wow, that’s awesome! | 哇 好棒 |
[11:27] | Sort of a red flag. | 这好像是个危险信号 |
[11:28] | But mostly awesome! | 但还是好棒 |
[11:29] | So what do you want to do now? | 那么你现在想做什么呢 |
[11:31] | Anything you want, Soos. | 你想做的一切 苏斯 |
[11:40] | Please insert 50 cents to continue. | 请投入50分硬币以继续游戏 |
[11:42] | Aw, man! | 什么 |
[11:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:47] | Dude, that’s awesome that you’re a grown man | 嘿 你一个成年人开着小火车 |
[11:50] | riding a little train like that. | 真是太美妙了 |
[11:51] | You’re totally like owning it. | 就好像你是列车长一样 |
[11:54] | Oh, yeah, I’m like, if it’s fun, do it. | 我就是觉得 如果觉得有趣就去做呗 |
[11:57] | You know? | 不是吗 |
[11:58] | Exactly! | 说的对 |
[11:59] | Being an adult is the worst! | 做大人真的好烦 |
[12:01] | Skewering meat, remembering to pay bills. | 要串肉串 要记得付账 |
[12:04] | I just want to ride tiny trains all day. | 我只是想每天开小火车玩 |
[12:05] | At least you get to work at Meat Cute, | 至少你能在可爱肉肉工作 |
[12:08] | extreme lunch meats are the food of the future. | 至尊午餐肉是属于未来的食物 |
[12:10] | I feel the same way. | 完全同意 |
[12:11] | I’m Melody by the way. | 对了我叫梅洛蒂 |
[12:13] | I’m Soos! | 我是苏斯 |
[12:14] | I tell you, if you like robots for kids, | 我跟你说 如果你喜欢孩子们玩的机器人 |
[12:16] | you should check out the best restaurant of all time. | 你应该去有史以来最好的餐厅看一看 |
[12:19] | You mean… | 你是指 |
[12:19] | Hoo-Ha Owl’s Pizzamatronic Jamboree. | 吼哈猫头鹰比萨明创狂欢会 |
[12:22] | What? | 天啊 |
[12:23] | You’ve heard of Hoo-Ha Owl’s? | 你也知道吼哈猫头鹰 |
[12:24] | I loved that place when I was a kid! | 我小时候就特喜欢那里 |
[12:26] | Oh, yeah, dude, there’s one right in this mall! | 是啊 这边商业街上就有一家 |
[12:28] | I should show you sometime. | 什么时候我带你去看看 |
[12:29] | I’m free around eight? | 我大概八点有空 |
[12:31] | Boom. Done. | 说定了 |
[12:33] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[12:33] | I’ll see you then. | 那到时候见 |
[12:42] | What a nice lady. | 多好的女孩啊 |
[12:43] | Well, back to riding this tiny train for children. | 那么 我就继续开这辆儿童小火车 |
[12:47] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[12:50] | We saw the whole thing, Soos. | 我们全看到了 苏斯 |
[12:51] | That was amazing! | 简直太不可思议了 |
[12:52] | You talked to a real girl. | 你和一个真正的女孩聊天了 |
[12:53] | – And you got a date! – I did? | -还约到她了 -是吗 |
[12:56] | This is the best day of my life! | 这是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[12:59] | You were in the zone, you made eye contact. | 你表现得很好 有眼神交流 |
[13:01] | It was like you’d done this a million times before! | 你就像个经验丰富的老手一样 |
[13:03] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[13:04] | That game really worked! | 那个游戏真的起作用了 |
[13:06] | You don’t need it anymore! | 你不再需要它了 |
[13:07] | You can toss it out! | 你可以扔掉它了 |
[13:08] | Toss it? | 扔掉 |
[13:09] | But I like Giffany! | 可我喜欢姬法妮 |
[13:11] | She’s good to me! | 她对我很好 |
[13:12] | She’s predictable! | 她的心我能读懂 |
[13:13] | Soos, can a computer game go to Reggie’s engagement party with you? | 苏斯 电脑游戏能和你一起去瑞吉的订婚派对吗 |
[13:19] | Hey, Giffany, we got to talk. | 嗨 姬法妮 我们得谈谈 |
[13:22] | Of course, I’m programmed to find | 好的 我被设计成 |
[13:24] | everything you say interesting. | 会认为你说的一切都有意思 |
[13:26] | Well, have you ever had to | 你有过这样的经历吗 |
[13:27] | choose between two things you like, | 必须在你的两个挚爱之间做出抉择 |
[13:29] | but you don’t know which one is right for you? | 但是你不知道哪个更适合你 |
[13:30] | I mean, I’m just thinking long term. | 我想说 只是从长远考虑 |
[13:33] | Maybe I should be with someone a little less beep-boop, you know. | 也许我应该和一个不那么二次元的人在一起 |
[13:38] | I don’t think you know what you are saying, Soos. | 我认为你根本不知道自己在说什么 苏斯 |
[13:39] | No one loves you more than me. | 没有人比我更爱你 |
[13:41] | The girls out there will just make fun of you. | 外面那些女孩只是在寻你开心 |
[13:43] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得 |
[13:44] | I know so. | 本来就是 |
[13:46] | Besides, we had a deal. | 而且我们约定好了 |
[13:47] | You bought my game, you held my books, | 你买了我这个游戏 你帮我拿书 |
[13:50] | you are my boyfriend. | 你是我的男朋友 |
[13:51] | Now sit down in that chair. | 现在给我在椅子上坐好 |
[13:53] | I don’t think I like the way you are acting. | 我好像不太喜欢你这个样子 |
[13:55] | I won’t let another girl take you away from me, Soos! | 我不会让其他女生把你从我身边夺走的 苏斯 |
[13:58] | Giffany, calm down. | 姬法妮 冷静一点 |
[13:59] | You are mine, Soos! | 你是我的 苏斯 |
[14:01] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[14:05] | Oh, that got intense. | 有点太激烈了 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry, Giffany. | 对不起 姬法妮 |
[14:08] | Maybe having a cursed robo girlfriend wasn’t a good idea. | 或许找一个被诅咒的机器女友不是个好主意 |
[14:12] | I’m taking you back to the video game store | 等我和梅洛蒂约会之后 |
[14:14] | after my date with Melody. | 就把你退回游戏店吧 |
[14:26] | Hello, old friends. | 老朋友们 你们好 |
[14:28] | I’ve got to be careful this time. | 这回我可得小心了 |
[14:30] | No more Colombian nights. | 别再来什么哥伦比亚之夜了 |
[14:32] | All right, Stan, this is weird even for you, | 好吧 斯坦 即使对你来说这也很诡异 |
[14:35] | you need to talk? | 要谈谈吗 |
[14:36] | Nothing you could say will change my mind, Wendy. | 你说什么我都不会改变主意的 温蒂 |
[14:38] | Sometimes, a man has to steal an animatronic badger | 有时候 为了在生活这场疯狂的游戏当中生存 |
[14:41] | to stay in this crazy game called life. | 你必须要得偷走一只电子獾 |
[14:44] | Or you could just not care. | 或者你也可以放任自流啊 |
[14:46] | It’s about the principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[14:47] | No one tells Stan Pines he is out of the game. | 没人告诉斯坦·派恩斯他已经出局了 |
[14:49] | No one tells– | 没人告诉 |
[14:53] | I’ll get your orthopedic back pillow. | 我去把你的矫正背枕拿来 |
[14:55] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | You can do this, Soos. | 你可以的 苏斯 |
[14:58] | Just remember what your love crew taught you! | 记住亲友团教给你的 |
[15:00] | How does she look? | 她看上去怎么样 |
[15:02] | Nice! | 很漂亮 |
[15:03] | What are her stories? | 她的故事怎么样 |
[15:04] | Interesting! | 很有意思 |
[15:05] | And who’s gonna pay for dinner? | 晚餐谁来买单 |
[15:07] | Soos is! | 苏斯 |
[15:08] | Now date! | 现在约会去吧 |
[15:13] | They grow up so fast. | 他们长得可真快 |
[15:15] | Itchy legs, itchy legs. | 腿好痒 腿好痒 |
[15:16] | Oh, hi, Soos. | 嗨 苏斯 |
[15:18] | Melody! | 梅洛蒂 |
[15:19] | Are you ready for a date with me? | 你准备好和我约会了吗 |
[15:25] | I totally am. | 完全准备好了 |
[15:29] | Good show, man. | 表演得很棒 老兄 |
[15:30] | Way to warm them up! | 让气氛活跃起来了 |
[15:32] | I wish I was more like you. | 真希望我能像你一样 |
[15:38] | Man, I could go for some | 苏斯 我现在就想去 |
[15:40] | complimentary bread sticks right now. | 拿点儿免费的长条面包 |
[15:43] | One time I was so hungry, | 有一次我特别饿 |
[15:44] | I ate the decorational bamboo in a Chinese restaurant. | 就把中餐馆里用来装饰的竹子吃了 |
[15:48] | Like a big old panda. | 就像一只大胖熊猫 |
[15:51] | You’re hilarious. | 你真好玩 |
[15:53] | Well, you know, I just sort of say whatever pops into my– | 知道么 我是那种想到什么就说什么的 |
[16:05] | Soos, are you okay? | 苏斯 你还好吗 |
[16:06] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[16:08] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[16:09] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[16:10] | You are spitting an awful lot. | 可你喷了好多水 |
[16:12] | Uh, could you sit tight? | 你可以坐着等会儿吗 |
[16:14] | I have go to the bathroom for a long time. | 我可能要去好长时间的厕所 |
[16:16] | Not in a weird way. | 不是去做什么怪事 |
[16:20] | Soos! What are you doing out there? | 苏斯 你到这儿来做什么 |
[16:22] | I got a big problem, guys, I am being stalked by Giffany. | 伙伴们 我麻烦大了 我被姬法妮跟踪了 |
[16:25] | Giffany? | 姬法妮 |
[16:26] | Or maybe it’s pronounced Giffany. | 或许应该念吉芬妮吧 |
[16:27] | I was never really sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[16:28] | Soos, get a grip on yourself. | 苏斯 你清醒点 |
[16:30] | Giffany can’t stalk you because she is not real. | 姬法妮不可能跟踪你 因为她不是真实的 |
[16:39] | Take it from someone who brought an arcade game to life. | 相信一个把街机游戏带到现实生活的人的话 |
[16:42] | This will not end well. | 结局会很悲催的 |
[16:43] | Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure she is stuck on TV screens. | 别担心 我敢肯定她走不出电视屏幕 |
[16:49] | Ah, a new challenger approaches, | 啊 新的挑战者出现了 |
[16:51] | prepare to be– | 准备好 |
[16:56] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:57] | So hey! Anyway, you want to move this date into the forest | 嘿 总之 你想把这次约会挪到 |
[17:00] | far away from all electronics and people? | 远离电子产品和人群的森林中吗 |
[17:01] | What? But the floor show’s about to start! | 什么 但是节目表演马上就要开始了 |
[17:13] | Who wants to hear Hoo-Ha the owl! | 谁想听猫头鹰吼哈唱歌啊 |
[17:20] | Hello, friends, Hoo-Ha the owl is dead. | 朋友们 大家好 猫头鹰吼哈已经死了 |
[17:26] | This next song goes out to my forever boyfriend, Soos. | 下首歌我要送给我永远的男朋友 苏斯 |
[17:30] | Soos, what’s going on? | 苏斯 这是怎么回事 |
[17:31] | No time to explain! | 没时间解释了 |
[17:32] | We got to get out of here! | 我们必须马上离开这儿 |
[17:36] | The only way out, Soos, is in my arms. | 苏斯 唯一的出路 就在我怀里 |
[17:40] | Capture them! | 抓住他们 |
[17:48] | Done! | 搞定 |
[17:49] | Out with the old, in with the new! | 旧的不去 新的不来 |
[17:51] | I feel invincible. | 我感觉无敌了 |
[17:55] | What– what the– | 搞什么 |
[17:56] | Who wants to get badgered? | 谁想和喜獾先生一起玩啊 |
[18:03] | Sorry, Soos. | 对不起 苏斯 |
[18:04] | But you can’t run away from our relationship. | 但是你不能再逃避我们之间的关系了 |
[18:14] | So about all this, | 关于这一切 |
[18:15] | I may have purchased a dating simulator | 我可能买了一个有感情的 |
[18:17] | that attained sentience and went crazy. | 约会模拟游戏 现在她疯了 |
[18:19] | Oh, I am crazy. | 是 我疯了 |
[18:20] | Crazy for you, Soos. | 我为你而疯狂 苏斯 |
[18:25] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[18:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Melody! I’ll fix this! | 对不起 梅洛蒂 我会解决的 |
[18:29] | It’s me that she wants. | 她要的是我 |
[18:30] | I’ll distract her while Dipper and Mabel keep you safe. | 我去引开她 迪普和梅宝会保护你的 |
[18:33] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法了 |
[18:34] | Soos, these are children. | 苏斯 他们还是孩子 |
[18:36] | The only way! | 唯一的办法了 |
[18:40] | Over here, Giffany! | 跟我来 姬法妮 |
[18:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[18:48] | On three, we split. | 数三声 我们就分头溜 |
[18:49] | One, two- | 一 二 |
[18:54] | Stay back, you monster! | 别过来 你这个怪物 |
[19:06] | Yes, yes, get him, Goldie, get him. | 好 好 咬住他 金老头 咬住他 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna eat your face like pizza. | 我要像吃披萨一样吃掉你的脸 |
[19:29] | I have got you surrounded, Soos. | 我已经把你包围了 苏斯 |
[19:31] | There is no way out. | 你无处可逃了 |
[19:33] | Please, let my friends go. | 求你了 让我的朋友们离开 |
[19:35] | I’ll do anything you want. I promise. | 你要什么我都答应你 我向你保证 |
[19:37] | I seem to remember someone promising | 我好像记得某人向我保证 |
[19:41] | he will be my boyfriend. | 要做我男朋友 |
[19:43] | Think about it, real girls are unpredictable, | 好好想想吧 现实中的女生都难以捉摸 |
[19:46] | they judge you. | 她们以貌取人 |
[19:49] | You really think Melody is going to take you back | 你真以为在这次糟糕的约会之后 |
[19:52] | after this awful date? | 梅洛蒂还会再理你吗 |
[19:56] | I can download your brain into the game with me | 我可以把你的脑子下载到游戏里去 跟我一起 |
[19:59] | and we will be together forever. | 那样我们就能永远在一起了 |
[20:04] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[20:05] | Come on, Soos. | 来吧 苏斯 |
[20:06] | Don’t make me to leave you, too. | 别让我也离开你 |
[20:10] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[20:12] | I say, game over, Giffany! | 我说 游戏结束了 姬法妮 |
[20:16] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[20:38] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[20:39] | You old, beautiful monster! | 你这个漂亮的老怪物 |
[20:41] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[20:42] | How’s about you and me hit the town? | 一起去镇上逛逛怎么样 |
[20:44] | These old has-beens are going to Vegas! | 老家伙们要去拉斯维加斯了 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry for all this. | 我对这一切感到抱歉 |
[20:53] | I honestly remember this place being a lot more fun | 坦白说 我记得我小的时候 |
[20:55] | when I was a kid. | 这里更有趣的 |
[20:56] | Believe it or not, I’ve been on worse dates. | 不管你信不信 我还经历过更糟的约会 |
[20:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:59] | Never date a magician. | 千万别跟魔术师约会 |
[21:01] | Ew! Why would I? | 我干嘛要这么做 |
[21:03] | Oh, hey, you wouldn’t maybe be interested in | 嘿 你有没有兴趣这个星期 |
[21:06] | coming to my cousin’s engagement party in a week? | 跟我一起参加我堂哥的订婚派对 |
[21:08] | I promise there is like zero robot badgers. | 我保证那里没有机器獾 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I’ll still be in town then. | 好啊 我那时还在镇上 |
[21:13] | Still be in town? | 还在镇上 |
[21:14] | I’m going back home to Portland in a few weeks | 几周后我就要回波特兰的家了 |
[21:16] | but we can video chat, if that’s okay with you? | 但我们还可以视频通话 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:19] | A relationship with a girl that | 跟一个我只能 |
[21:20] | I can only see through my computer, | 在电脑里看到的女孩谈恋爱啊 |
[21:22] | sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒 |
[21:25] | Spirit of love, we did it. | 爱情的精神 我们做到了 |
[21:28] | Yes, yes, I’m so happy. | 是的 是的 我真高兴 |
[21:31] | Have you been following us all day? | 难道你跟了我们一整天 |
[21:33] | Soos’s life is my soap opera. | 苏斯的生活就是我的肥皂剧 |
[21:38] | Cash money! | 现金 |
[21:39] | Cash money! | 现金 |
[21:40] | In the car with honey | 和亲爱的在车里 |
[21:43] | Travel way too fast, I got money in my glass | 旅途太快 杯子里有现金 |
[21:47] | Cash money | 现金 |
[21:49] | Grab treasures | 抓住宝贝 |
[21:50] | You can’t stop the party | 你不能阻止派对 |
[21:52] | Cash money | 现金 |
[21:53] | We’re old but we’re awesome | 我们老了 但我们很棒 |
[21:56] | We’re gonna get married | 我们结婚吧 |
[21:58] | It’s a great idea | 这主意很好 |
[22:01] | Who are you to judge? | 你要去评判谁 |
[22:04] | This was a mistake, what– | 这是一个错误 什么 |