时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Wait up. – Yeah, you should keep up. | -你慢点 -还是你快跟上吧 |
[00:08] | I can keep up. | 我能跟上 |
[00:13] | Neato! | 太酷了 |
[00:15] | Mysterious, boarded-up cave. | 被封上的神秘山洞 |
[00:17] | It might be filled with lost prehistoric life forms. | 里面也许充满了失落的史前生物 |
[00:20] | Or Mesoamerican gold. | 或是中美洲的黄金 |
[00:21] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[00:29] | Good thing you’ve got your smarts, Poindexter. | 幸好你自己还有智商 书呆子 |
[00:32] | I’ve got the other thing. | 另一样东西在我这里呢 |
[00:33] | What is it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[00:34] | Oh, right, punching. | 没错 叫拳头 |
[00:38] | Cool. Splinters. | 酷 木刺扎手上了 |
[00:41] | It’s so creepy in here. | 这里好诡异 |
[00:43] | Hey, don’t worry, bro. | 嗨 兄弟 别担心 |
[00:44] | Wherever we go, we go together. | 无论去哪儿 我们都会在一起 |
[00:45] | Don’t forget to leave our names so they know who owns the place. | 别忘了留个名字好让他们知道这地方是谁的 |
[00:52] | Pines, Pines, Pines, Pines. | 派恩斯 派恩斯 派恩斯 派恩斯 |
[01:38] | Finally, after all these long years of waiting, | 终于 等了这么多年 |
[01:41] | You’re actually here. | 你总算在我面前了 |
[01:44] | Brother! | 兄弟 |
[01:47] | What the heck was that for? | 你这是要干什么 |
[01:49] | This was an insanely risky move, restarting the portal. | 重启传送门简直危险至极 |
[01:54] | Didn’t you read my warnings? | 你没看见我的警告吗 |
[01:55] | Warnings, schmarnings. | 管他什么警告 |
[01:57] | How’s about maybe a thanks for saving you | 倒不如谢我的救命之恩 |
[01:59] | from what appears to be, I don’t know, some kinda sci-fi sideburn dimension. | 因为我把你 从某种边缘科幻次元里救了出来 |
[02:03] | Thank you? You really think I’m gonna thank you | 谢谢你 你真觉得我会谢谢你吗 |
[02:06] | after what you did 30 years ago? | 想想你三十年前都干了什么 |
[02:08] | What I did? | 我干了什么 |
[02:09] | Why, you ungrateful… | 好你个忘恩负义的 |
[02:13] | Don’t expect me to go easy on you | 别以为你是家里人 |
[02:15] | just because you’re family. | 我就不会下狠手 |
[02:18] | Hey, hi. Mabel here. | 嗨 我是梅宝 |
[02:20] | Quick question. | 一个小问题 |
[02:21] | What the heck is going on here? | 你们俩闹什么呢 |
[02:23] | Stan you didn’t tell me there were children down here. | 斯坦 你没告诉我这儿还有孩子啊 |
[02:26] | And some sort of large, hairless gopher. | 还有某只又大又没毛的地鼠 |
[02:29] | Ha ha, I get that a lot. | 哈哈 好多人都这么说 |
[02:31] | They’re your family, Poindexter. | 他们是你的家人 书呆子 |
[02:33] | Shermy’s grandkids. | 雪米的孙子孙女 |
[02:34] | I have a niece, and a nephew? | 这是我侄孙和侄孙女 |
[02:38] | Greetings. Do kids still say greetings? | 你好 现在的孩子还说“你好”吗 |
[02:40] | I haven’t been in this dimension for a really long time. | 我已经很久没在这个次元待过了 |
[02:43] | Whoa, six-fingered handshake. | 哇噢 六指握手 |
[02:45] | It’s a full finger friendlier than normal. | 比一般的五指还郑重 |
[02:47] | Ha ha, I like this kid. She’s weird. | 哈哈 我喜欢这孩子 挺奇怪的 |
[02:50] | I… I can’t believe it. | 我 我真不敢相信 |
[02:52] | You’re the author of the journals. | 你就是日志的作者 |
[02:54] | You’ve read my journals? | 你读过我的日志 |
[02:56] | I haven’t just read them. | 不仅读过 |
[02:58] | I’ve lived them. | 还亲身体验过 |
[02:59] | I’ve been waiting for so long to meet you. | 为了见你 我等了好久 |
[03:01] | I don’t know what to say. I have so many questions. | 我不知道该说些啥 我有无数问题要问 |
[03:05] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我感觉快要吐了 |
[03:07] | No, no, false alarm. | 不 不 这次不是 |
[03:09] | Just gotta ride it out. | 忍忍就好了 |
[03:11] | Listen, there’ll be time for introductions later. | 听着 不用急着现在就互相介绍 |
[03:14] | But first, tell me, Stan. | 斯坦 你先告诉我 |
[03:15] | Are there any security breaches? | 这里有没有遭遇过入侵 |
[03:17] | Does anyone else know about this portal? | 还有别人知道这个传送门吗 |
[03:19] | No. Just us. | 没了 只有我们 |
[03:21] | Also, maybe the entire U.S. government. | 可能还有整个美国政府吧 |
[03:23] | The what?! | 你说什么 |
[03:25] | Fan out. We’re not going anywhere | 散开 在找到斯坦·派恩斯和那些孩子 |
[03:26] | till we find Stan Pines and those kids. | 之前我们不会离开 |
[03:30] | Okay. It’s all right. | 好吧 没关系 |
[03:32] | We’ve got a while before they find this room. | 他们要找到这房间还得有好一会儿呢 |
[03:33] | We just need to lay low and think of a plan. | 我们只需要隐蔽好 再想出个计划来 |
[03:36] | It looks like we’re stuck down here for a while. | 看起来我们得在这儿待上一段时间了 |
[03:39] | Who wants to tell us their entire mysterious backstory? | 谁能给我讲讲这整件事情的神秘背景啊 |
[03:42] | Yes, I have some questions about all this myself, Stanley. | 是啊 我自己对此也有些疑问 斯坦利 |
[03:46] | Stanley? | 斯坦利 |
[03:47] | But your name is Stanford. | 你的名字不是斯坦福么 |
[03:49] | Wait, you took my name? | 等等 你用了我的名字 |
[03:51] | What have you been doing all these years, you knucklehead? | 你这些年都在干嘛 你个蠢蛋 |
[03:53] | Yeah, Grunkle Stan, no more lies. | 是啊 斯坦叔公 别再忽悠人了 |
[03:55] | You owe us some answers. | 你该给我们个交代 |
[03:57] | What’s the deal with this portal? | 这个传送门是怎么回事 |
[03:58] | Why did you keep this a secret? | 你为什么要藏着它 |
[04:00] | And what happened between you and your brother? | 另外你和你兄弟之间到底怎么了 |
[04:02] | I’m hoping all this aligns exactly with my fan-fic, Stan. | 希望你说的都和我的同人小说一致 斯坦 |
[04:05] | If not, I will be very disappointed. | 如果不是的话 我会很失望的 |
[04:07] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[04:08] | I know I have a lot of explaining to do. | 我知道我有很多东西要解释 |
[04:10] | It all started a lifetime ago. | 一切得从很久以前说起 |
[04:13] | 1960-something. | 上世纪六十年代 |
[04:15] | Glass Shard Beach, New Jersey. | 新泽西州碎玻璃滩 |
[04:18] | I lived with my ma and pa in the Lead Paint district | 我和爸妈一起住在铅漆区 |
[04:20] | above the family pawn shop. | 祖传的典当行楼上 |
[04:22] | Dad was a strict man. | 老爸是个严肃的人 |
[04:22] | 原子时代 巨型玉米 | |
[04:23] | Tough as a cinder block, and not easily impressed. | 面如铁石 而且难以取悦 |
[04:26] | I’m not impressed. | 我毫不欣慰 |
[04:27] | Mom was a pathological liar, | 妈妈撒谎成性 |
[04:29] | which served her well as a phone psychic. | 她当个电话灵媒刚好合适 |
[04:31] | That’ll be 99 cents an hour. | 一小时九毛九 |
[04:33] | No, you’re overpriced. | 滚 你才贵呢 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I predicted you were gonna hang up. | 没错 我预言你要把电话挂了 |
[04:36] | And then, there was my nerdy twin brother Stanford. | 还有我这书呆子双胞胎兄弟 |
[04:39] | As if his abnormally high IQ wasn’t enough, | 智商爆表就算了 |
[04:41] | he also had a rare birth defect– | 他还有个天生的缺陷 |
[04:43] | six fingers on each hand, | 双手皆为六指 |
[04:45] | which might’ve explained his obsession | 怪不得他老是 |
[04:47] | with sci-fi mystery weirdness. | 喜欢科幻之类的神秘现象 |
[04:49] | As for me, I had what Mom liked to call personality. | 而我则拥有我妈所称道的“个性” |
[04:55] | But as different as we were, | 我们虽性格迥异 |
[04:56] | we were the perfect team, | 却是完美的组合 |
[04:58] | and every day, we’d wander the beach, | 我们每天在海滩游荡 |
[05:00] | looking for adventure. | 寻找冒险机会 |
[05:07] | A shipwrecked sailboat. | 失事的船骸 |
[05:08] | Possibly haunted by pirate ghosts. | 没准盘踞着海盗幽灵 |
[05:10] | This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最伟大的东西了 |
[05:12] | And I once saw a dead rat floating in a bucket. | 尽管我见过死老鼠漂在水桶里 |
[05:15] | What’s wrong with you? | 你别这么恶心啦 |
[05:17] | Huh. You know what this thing’s missing? | 你知道这东西缺点什么吗 |
[05:20] | Flags. | 旗帜 |
[05:22] | [both] Kings of New Jersey, kings of New Jersey, | 新泽西之王 新泽西之王 |
[05:25] | kings of New Jersey! | 新泽西之王 |
[05:29] | I dub thee the Stan O’ War. | 朕赐给你“大兵斯坦号”之名 |
[05:32] | Ow! What the heck? | 噢 怎么回事 |
[05:34] | Well, well, if it ain’t the loser twins. | 这不是那对废柴双胞胎吗 |
[05:36] | Nice boat. You get it at the dump? | 船真棒 你们是从垃圾里翻出来的吧 |
[05:41] | You would know, Crampelter. Get lost! | 你懂什么 格兰派特 快滚 |
[05:44] | Listen, dorks, and listen good. | 听着 呆子 而且给我听仔细 |
[05:46] | You’re a six-fingered freak, | 你是个六指的畸形 |
[05:48] | and you’re just a dumber, sweatier version of him. | 而你比他更蠢更爱出汗 |
[05:50] | And you’re lucky you have each other, | 你们俩就互相珍惜吧 |
[05:51] | because neither of you will ever make any friends. | 因为没别人会和你们做朋友 |
[05:56] | Dorks and losers. | 呆子和废物 |
[06:00] | Hey, don’t let those idiots get to you. | 嗨 别理那帮白痴 |
[06:03] | But I am a freak. | 但我是个畸形 |
[06:04] | I just wonder if there’s anywhere in the world | 我就想知道这世界上有什么地方 |
[06:06] | where weirdos like me fit in. | 能接受我这样的怪人 |
[06:09] | Hey, chin up, buddy. Look. | 嗨 挺胸抬头 兄弟 看 |
[06:11] | One of these days, | 总有那么一天 |
[06:12] | you and me are gonna sail away from this dumb town. | 你我会起航离开这个落后的小镇 |
[06:15] | We’ll hunt for treasure, get all the girls, | 我们一起寻宝 泡妞 |
[06:17] | and be an unstoppable team of adventurers. | 成为势不可挡的冒险家团队 |
[06:20] | You really mean it? | 你真这么想 |
[06:21] | – High six? – High six. | -击六指掌为誓 -击六指掌为誓 |
[06:25] | Those were the good times. | 那时的时光很美好 |
[06:26] | Those bullies may have been right about us | 那些恶霸可能说对了 |
[06:28] | not making many friends, but when push comes to shove, | 我们没交到什么朋友 可真到节骨眼上 |
[06:31] | you only really need one. | 你也就只需要一个挚友 |
[06:38] | Ford’s brain seemed to get more impressive every year. | 斯坦福的智力发育愈发令人欣慰 |
[06:41] | So did our pet project. | 我们精心经营的小理想也是如此 |
[06:43] | Sure, I got in more than my fair share of trouble, | 我确实惹了很多不必要的麻烦 |
[06:45] | but when your brother’s the smartest kid in school, | 但要是全校最聪明的孩子是你兄弟 |
[06:47] | you’ve always got a leg up on the competition. | 学习上就总能抱他的大腿 |
[06:50] | 新泽西科学展 “什么,你觉得你是个聪明人?” | |
[06:52] | The future was looking bright for both of us, | 未来对我们来说如此美好 |
[06:56] | till one day. | 直到有一天 |
[06:59] | Pines twins to the principal’s office. | 派恩斯兄弟请到校长办公室 |
[07:01] | Pines twins to the principal’s office. | 派恩斯兄弟请到校长办公室 |
[07:03] | Ah, great. What is it this time? | 好极了 这回又怎么了 |
[07:05] | Not you. Him. | 不是你 是他 |
[07:14] | Now, Mr. Pines, I’d like to speak with you | 派恩斯先生 我想和你谈谈 |
[07:16] | very frankly, if I may. | 如果可以 请恕我实话实说 |
[07:17] | Very frankly is the only way I speak. | 我向来只会实话实说 |
[07:20] | You have two sons. | 你有两个儿子 |
[07:21] | One of them is incredibly gifted. | 其中一个极具天赋 |
[07:22] | The other one is standing outside this room, and his name’s Stanley. | 另一个叫斯坦利 正站在房间外面 |
[07:26] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[07:27] | I’m saying your son Stanford is a genius! | 我是说你儿子斯坦福是个天才 |
[07:30] | All of his teachers are going bananas over his science fair experiment. | 他的科学展实验可把所有老师都乐疯了 |
[07:34] | You ever heard of West Coast Tech? | 听说过西岸理工吗 |
[07:36] | Best college in the country. | 全国最好的大学 |
[07:37] | Their graduates turn science fiction into science fact. | 他们的毕业生能把科幻小说变成科学事实 |
[07:40] | The admissions team is visiting tomorrow | 大学招生组明天就来 |
[07:42] | to check out Stanford’s experiment. | 专门来观摩斯坦福的实验 |
[07:44] | Your son may be a future millionaire, Mr. Pines. | 派恩斯先生 你的儿子以后很可能是个百万富翁 |
[07:47] | I’m impressed. | 我很欣慰 |
[07:49] | But what about our little free spirit Stanley? | 可我们那生性不羁的斯坦利呢 |
[07:52] | That clown? At this rate, | 那傻小子 看他现在的水平 |
[07:53] | he’ll be lucky to graduate high school. | 能高中毕业就该谢天谢地了 |
[07:55] | Look, there’s a saltwater taffy store on the dock, | 听着 码头那边有个卖盐水太妃糖的店 |
[07:58] | and somebody’s gotta get paid to scrape the barnacles off of it. | 他们总得雇人去把粘在底下的贝壳刮掉 |
[08:00] | Stanford’s going places, | 斯坦福将要远走高飞 |
[08:02] | but hey, look on the bright side. | 但往好的方向看 |
[08:04] | At least you’ll have one son here in New Jersey forever. | 你们至少还有一个儿子永远留在新泽西嘛 |
[08:09] | Joke’s on them if they think | 你总不会被他们忽悠得 |
[08:10] | you wanna go to some stuffy college on the other side of the country. | 屁颠屁颠跑到美国另一头上大学吧 |
[08:12] | Once we get the Stan O’ War complete, | 一旦大兵斯坦号建成 |
[08:14] | it’s gonna be beaches, babes, | 不论是海滩还是美女 |
[08:16] | and international treasure hunting for us. | 还有国际大寻宝都唾手可得了 |
[08:19] | Look, Stan, I can’t pass up a chance like this. | 听着 斯坦 我可不能错过这个机会 |
[08:21] | This school has cutting-edge programs | 这所大学里有最前沿的项目 |
[08:23] | and multi-dimensional paradigm theory. | 还有多维范式理论的研究呢 |
[08:26] | I am a nerd robot. | 我是个书呆子机器人 |
[08:28] | That’s you. That’s what you sound like. | 你就是这样的 你说话就像这样 |
[08:31] | Well, | 好吧 |
[08:32] | if the college board isn’t impressed with my experiment tomorrow, | 要是招生组明天对我的实验不满意 |
[08:35] | then okay, I’ll do the treasure hunting thing. | 那我就跟你一块儿寻宝去 |
[08:38] | And if they are? | 如果他们很满意呢 |
[08:38] | Well, then I guess you better come visit me | 那就希望你多去西海岸 |
[08:40] | on the other side of the country. | 看看我咯 |
[08:47] | Without Ford, I was just half of a dynamic duo. | 没了阿福 我只不过是活力二人组的一半 |
[08:50] | I couldn’t make it out there without him. | 没了他 我什么都不是 |
[08:52] | And now, | 现在可好 |
[08:52] | thanks to that dumb college, I was gonna lose my brother forever. | 这所破大学要把我兄弟永远带走了 |
[08:59] | This is all your fault, you dumb machine! | 全都是你的错 破烂机器 |
[09:03] | Oh, no. No, no, no. What did I do? | 噢 不 不 不 我到底干了什么 |
[09:08] | There. All right. | 这样就好了 |
[09:09] | Good as new. Probably. | 看起来跟新的一样 应该吧 |
[09:16] | All right, kid, show us what you got. | 好了 孩子 来展示一下你的能耐 |
[09:18] | Okay. Well, what would you say | 呃 好 请允许我告诉你 |
[09:20] | if I told you the future of technology | 科学发展的未来 |
[09:22] | was beneath this sheet? | 就在白布后面 |
[09:24] | I’d say we wasted a car trip. | 请允许我告诉你 我们白跑了 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么 |
[09:28] | But it was stable yesterday. | 昨天还好好的呢 |
[09:31] | A fuse must’ve blown or something. | 一定是保险丝熔了或者怎么的 |
[09:33] | Kid, a perpetual motion machine has one job– | 孩子 永动机的工作只有一个 |
[09:35] | to not stop. | 永远动着 |
[09:37] | I don’t think you’re West Coast Tech material. | 看来西岸理工你是去不成了 |
[09:39] | No, wait. Don’t go! | 不 别走啊 |
[09:40] | I worked so hard. | 我这么努力 |
[09:48] | One paddle paddle paddle, two paddle paddle. | 一哒哒哒 二哒哒 |
[09:50] | Man, that Jackie O. What a fox. | 这个叫杰奎的长得还挺火辣 |
[09:52] | Hey, what’s the word, sixer? | 喂 六指 他们咋说的 |
[09:53] | Can you explain | 你给我解释一下 |
[09:54] | what this was doing next to my broken project? | 为什么这个袋子会出现在我坏掉的仪器边上 |
[09:57] | Okay. I might’ve accidentally been… | 呃 我可能不小心在周围 |
[10:00] | horsing around. | 转悠 |
[10:02] | This was no accident, Stan. You did this. | 这可不是不小心 斯坦 就是你干的 |
[10:04] | You did this because | 你来搞破坏是因为 |
[10:05] | you couldn’t handle me going to college on my own. | 你不能接受我独自一人去上大学 |
[10:07] | Look, it was a mistake. | 听着 我不是故意的 |
[10:08] | Although, if you think about it, | 不过你仔细想想 |
[10:09] | maybe there’s a silver lining. | 还是有好的一方面的 |
[10:11] | Huh? Treasure hunting? | 对吧 一起去寻宝呗 |
[10:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我呢吧 |
[10:15] | Why would I wanna do anything with the person | 我为什么要跟你这么一个 |
[10:17] | who sabotaged my entire future? | 毁了我整个人生的人合作 |
[10:20] | You did what, you knucklehead? | 你这败家子干了什么 |
[10:23] | Stanley, what’s going on in here? | 斯坦利 到底发生了什么 |
[10:25] | Wait, no. I can explain. It was a mistake. | 等等 听我解释 我不是故意的 |
[10:28] | You ignoramus. | 你个愚笨的废物 |
[10:30] | Your brother was gonna be our ticket outta this dump. | 本来就指望你兄弟让全家过上好日子 |
[10:32] | All you ever do is lie and cheat, | 你就只会撒谎欺骗 |
[10:35] | and ride on your brother’s coattails. | 坐你兄弟的顺风车 |
[10:36] | Well, this time, you cost our family | 现在可好 全家未来的几百万 |
[10:38] | potential millions. | 就被你败光了 |
[10:40] | And until you make us a fortune, | 除非你能赚来一大笔钱 |
[10:42] | you’re not welcome in this household. | 不然就永远离开这个家吧 |
[10:44] | What?! Stanford, tell him he’s being crazy. | 什么 斯坦福 别让他这么丧失理智 |
[10:51] | Stanford? Don’t leave me hanging. | 斯坦福 别让我一个巴掌拍不响啊 |
[10:53] | High six? | 击个六指掌吗 |
[10:57] | Fine! I can make it on my own. | 好 我一个人照样能行 |
[10:59] | I don’t need you, I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要你们 我谁都不需要 |
[11:01] | I’ll make millions, and you’ll rue the day | 我会变成百万富翁 而你们就 |
[11:03] | you turned your back on me. | 为今天的举动后悔吧 |
[11:05] | Thanks to one dumb mistake, I had no brother, | 就因为这一个白痴错误 我没了兄弟 |
[11:08] | no home, no nothing. | 没了家 什么都没有 |
[11:10] | But I had a plan to fix everything. | 但是我有一个万全之策 |
[11:15] | This story’s so sad. | 这故事真悲伤 |
[11:17] | I know what you two little broken teacups need. | 我知道你们两个破碎的小茶壶需要什么 |
[11:20] | To hug it out. | 拥抱一个 |
[11:22] | Hug it out. | 一抱泯恩仇 |
[11:24] | Hug train comin’ in the station. | 抱抱火车进站咯 |
[11:27] | Hugapalooza 2000! | 抱你命2000 |
[11:30] | Kid, will you knock that off? | 孩子 能别这样吗 |
[11:31] | I’m trying to tell my life story here. | 听我把我的人生故事讲完 |
[11:34] | I had decided I wasn’t gonna show my face at home | 我决心不再回到家中 |
[11:36] | till I proved I could make something of myself. | 除非我自己赚到了足够的钱 |
[11:39] | Unfortunately, the treasure hunting business | 悲哀的是 寻宝生意 |
[11:41] | was slow going. | 进展缓慢 |
[11:42] | Apparently, gold is some kind of rare metal. | 很明显 黄金确实是贵金属 |
[11:46] | Luckily, I struck another kind of gold. | 幸运的是 我在别的行业里捞到了第一桶金 |
[11:46] | 旅行销售员 自己当老板 | |
[11:49] | In sales. | 销售业 |
[11:50] | Hi there. I’m Stan Pines | 大家好啊 我是斯坦·派恩斯 |
[11:52] | of Stanco Enterprises. | 来自斯坦科集团公司 |
[11:54] | Are you sick of this always happening to you? | 生活中的这种事是否让您心烦意乱 |
[11:57] | Then you need the chamois of the future. | 那么“未来软布”就是您最好的选择 |
[12:00] | Made with the same material astronauts use | 这种材料和宇航员在月球上 |
[12:03] | to clean up cranberry stains on the moon. | 用来清理酸梅酱渍的材料一模一样 |
[12:05] | That’s the Sham Total. | 这里是赝品大卖场 |
[12:06] | It’s a total sham. | 为您奉献最佳赝品 |
[12:09] | I had made my mark, all right. | 我的品牌火起来了 是件好事 |
[12:11] | Unfortunately, so did the chamois. | 不过软布也掉色了 |
[12:13] | Apparently, the cheap dye I used to color them | 我用来染软布的廉价颜料 |
[12:15] | only made stains worse. | 只会给清理衣服帮倒忙 |
[12:17] | Customers weren’t crazy about that. | 顾客们对这个不是太满意 |
[12:19] | Luckily, they were chasing me | 还好我走运 他们手上拿的 |
[12:20] | with Stanco-brand pitchforks. | 是斯坦科牌的耙子 |
[12:23] | Suckers! | 傻蛋 |
[12:25] | I was officially banned from New Jersey. | 我彻底被逐出了新泽西州 |
[12:27] | But with a quick name change, | 不过换了个名字 |
[12:28] | Steve Pinington was ready to take on Pennsylvania. | 斯蒂夫·派宁顿准备在宾夕法尼亚大干一场了 |
[12:31] | Hi. I’m Steve Pinington. | 大家好 我是斯蒂夫·派宁顿 |
[12:33] | Are you sick of bandages that are hard to remove? | 创可贴是不是很难撕下来呢 |
[12:35] | Then what you need is the Rip Off. | 你需要的就是快撕贴 |
[12:37] | The Rip Off won’t give you rashes. | 快撕贴保准不让你发疹 |
[12:39] | I repeat, it won’t give you rashes. | 重复一遍 保准不让你发疹 |
[12:42] | It gave you rashes. | 发疹了别找我 |
[12:46] | I traveled the whole country, | 我走遍了整个国家 |
[12:48] | sometimes outside of it, | 甚至出了几次国 |
[12:49] | always one step ahead of the law, | 总是先法律一步 |
[12:51] | looking for something that would be my big break. | 寻找人生的转机 |
[12:55] | Whoa. So that explains all the fake ID’s. | 所以这堆假身份就是这么来的 |
[12:58] | But wait, what about you? | 等等 那你呢 |
[13:00] | Did you end up going to your dream school? | 你最后上了梦想中的大学吗 |
[13:02] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[13:03] | All right, I know Backupsmore wasn’t anyone’s first choice, | 我知道各位都不会首选备胎多大学 |
[13:07] | but what we lack in prestige | 我们虽然没啥名气 |
[13:08] | we make up for in mostly bug-free dorms. | 但是我们的宿舍保准虫子最少 |
[13:11] | I’m sure your families are proud. | 各位的家人一定很骄傲 |
[13:13] | More or less. | 多多少少吧 |
[13:16] | In a place like that, I had to work twice as hard. | 在这种地方 我只能加倍努力 |
[13:19] | Luckily, that’s what I do best. | 幸好我很擅长这个 |
[13:20] | I went from undergrad to PhD | 从入学开始到拿博士学位 |
[13:22] | three years ahead of schedule, | 我比别人提前了三年 |
[13:24] | wrote a thesis that was nationally ranked, | 写了一份全国知名的毕业论文 |
[13:26] | and was awarded an enormous grant | 又因为科学研究 |
[13:27] | for my own scientific research. | 拿到了一大笔奖金 |
[13:29] | But what to study? | 但我到底要研究什么呢 |
[13:31] | My whole life, I’d been teased | 我这辈子 别人一直都笑话 |
[13:32] | for my six fingers. | 我的六个指头 |
[13:34] | But that got me thinking about anomalies. | 而这让我不禁深入思考起反常现象 |
[13:36] | Things that were odd, unusual, | 奇怪的 不正常的 |
[13:39] | statistically improbable. | 统计学上概率近乎于零的 |
[13:41] | And according to my investigations, | 根据我的调查 |
[13:43] | there was one place with a higher concentration | 有一个地方发生这类事件的比例 |
[13:46] | of these things than anywhere else. | 比其他任何地方都大 |
[13:48] | A small lumber town in Roadkill County, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州路匪县的一个小木材出口镇 |
[13:52] | Gravity Falls. | 重力泉 |
[13:55] | Meanwhile, your old Uncle Stan was doing great. | 与此同时 你们叔公斯坦过得可好了 |
[13:58] | I’d come up with | 我想出了一个 |
[13:59] | a sophisticated new business strategy. | 复杂精致的商业计划 |
[14:01] | Come on. Owl, owl… | 拜托 猫头鹰 猫头鹰 |
[14:05] | Football player with an omelet?! | 拿着蛋饼的橄榄球员 |
[14:10] | I was in great shape, living on my own, | 我体型健康 生活独立 |
[14:12] | and the best part was, I didn’t need help from nobody. | 最棒的是 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[14:22] | Hello. This is Stanford Pines. | 你好 我是斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[14:26] | I was heading out on my own, as well. | 与此同时 我也在独自打拼 |
[14:30] | I set to work using my grant money | 我开始着手利用我的补助金 |
[14:31] | to investigate the strange properties of this town. | 来调查这座小镇的奇怪现象 |
[14:34] | But what would I find here? | 但我会在这里找到什么呢 |
[14:40] | Bingo. I began to investigate at once. | 太好啦 我立马展开调查 |
[14:43] | I knew I’d have to record my findings. | 我知道我要把发现的成果记下来 |
[14:52] | I began to keep a journal. | 所以我开始写日志 |
[14:56] | The journals! | 日志 |
[14:59] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:01] | Got excited there about the journals. | 我听到日志就难以按捺激动之情 |
[15:03] | Keep talking. | 请继续说 |
[15:05] | I began to keep a journal. | 我开始写日志 |
[15:09] | I’m going to ignore that. | 就当我没听见吧 |
[15:11] | There were anomalies everywhere. | 这里到处充满奇异事物 |
[15:12] | And the more I looked, the more I saw. | 我找得越多 看到的就越多 |
[15:30] | Fascinating. | 太迷人了 |
[15:31] | What did you say your name was? | 你刚刚说你叫什么名字 |
[15:32] | Shmebulock… Senior. | 老史麦布莱克 |
[15:35] | It was finally a place where I felt at home, | 我终于找到像家一般的地方 |
[15:38] | but something nagged at me. | 但有件事令我很困扰 |
[15:40] | Where did it all come from? | 这些东西从哪来的 |
[15:42] | It seemed to me | 在我看来 |
[15:42] | the answer must lie outside of our world, | 答案一定在我们的世界之外 |
[15:45] | a dimension of weirdness leaking into ours. | 是从一个充满怪诞事物的次元泄露的 |
[15:48] | I realized the only way to understand Gravity Falls | 我意识到要想探究重力泉的唯一办法 |
[15:50] | would be to build a gateway, a portal | 就是建一道传送门 一个入口 |
[15:52] | to the source of its weirdness. | 连接到怪诞事物的源头 |
[15:54] | But I couldn’t make it alone. | 但靠我自己是不够的 |
[15:56] | I decided to call up my old college buddy, | 我决定联系我以前的大学同学 |
[15:58] | Fiddleford McGucket, | 费多福·麦戈科特 |
[15:59] | a young but brilliant mechanic | 一位年轻有为的机械师 |
[16:01] | who was wasting his talent | 他把他的才华浪费在 |
[16:03] | trying to make personal computers | 帕洛阿尔托的某座车库里 |
[16:05] | in some garage in Palo Alto. | 试图生产个人电脑 |
[16:08] | Hello. Fiddleford Computermajigs. | 费多福电脑公司 你好 |
[16:10] | You say you’re trying to build | 你说你在尝试建造 |
[16:11] | a trans-universal poly-dimensional meta vortex? | 一个连接宇宙的多维元漩涡 |
[16:13] | Well, that’s mathematically feasible, | 这个从数学角度看是可行的呀 |
[16:14] | I reckon. | 我猜是吧 |
[16:17] | Many long nights were spent perfecting the machine. | 无数个漫漫长夜在完善机器中度过 |
[16:20] | It would be the crowning achievement of my studies, | 找出这座小镇怪诞现象根源的答案 |
[16:23] | an answer to the source of this town’s anomalies. | 将会是我学术生涯中无上的成就 |
[16:26] | Get out, get out, get out! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[16:31] | The time had come to test it. | 测试机器的日子终于到了 |
[16:36] | Ready? And… | 准备好了吗 下一步 |
[16:39] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | I got you, buddy. | 我抓住你了 伙计 |
[16:51] | What is it? Is it working? | 那边是什么 机器起作用了吗 |
[16:54] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[16:58] | Fiddleford? | 费多福 |
[16:59] | When Gravity Falls and earth becomes sky, | 当重力泉和地面变成天空时 |
[17:02] | fear the beast with just one eye. | 敬畏独眼怪兽吧 |
[17:03] | Fiddleford, get a hold of yourself. | 费多福 你冷静点 |
[17:05] | You’re not making any sense. | 我完全听不懂你说什么 |
[17:06] | This machine is dangerous. | 这台机器很危险 |
[17:08] | You’ll bring about the end of the world with this. | 你会因此而毁掉世界的 |
[17:10] | Destroy it before it destroys us all! | 在机器毁灭全人类之前销毁它 |
[17:12] | I can’t destroy this. It’s my life’s work. | 这怎么能行 这是我的毕生心血 |
[17:14] | I fear we’ve unleashed a great danger on the world. | 恐怕我们已将巨大的危险释放到地球上 |
[17:17] | One I’d just as soon forget. I quit. | 我希望能把这忘掉 我退出 |
[17:20] | Fine. I’ll do it without you. | 好啊 我会自己完成它 |
[17:22] | I don’t need you, I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要你 也不需要任何人 |
[17:28] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁在说话 |
[17:31] | I was in over my head, | 我当时脑袋一团糟 |
[17:32] | and feared I was losing my sanity. | 害怕自己正在失去理智 |
[17:34] | I needed help. Someone I could trust. | 我需要某个我能信赖的人来帮助我 |
[17:40] | Just give me a few more days, Rico. | 再多给我几天时间 里科 |
[17:42] | I’ll pay your goons back, I swear. | 我发誓会把钱还到你的打手那儿 |
[17:52] | 斯坦福·派恩斯 俄勒冈州重力泉 地鼠路618号 | |
[17:52] | 斯坦利·派恩斯 新墨西哥州 死胡同公寓005号 | |
[18:04] | You haven’t seen your brother in over ten years. | 你已经超过十年没见你的兄弟了 |
[18:06] | It’s okay. He’s family. He won’t bite. | 没关系的 他是家人 他不咬人的 |
[18:10] | Who is it? Have you come to steal my eyes? | 是谁 你是来偷我的眼睛吗 |
[18:15] | Well, I can always count on you for a warm welcome. | 你这欢迎还真够热烈啊 |
[18:22] | Stanley, did anyone follow you, anyone at all? | 斯坦利 有没有人跟踪你 任何人 |
[18:25] | Hello to you, too, pal. | 你也好啊 伙伴 |
[18:30] | Hey, what is this? | 嘿 这是干什么 |
[18:32] | Sorry. I just had to make sure you weren’t… | 抱歉 我只是要确保你不是 |
[18:35] | uh, it’s nothing. | 没事了 |
[18:36] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 进来吧 |
[18:39] | Look, are you gonna explain what’s going on here? | 你还不解释解释怎么回事 |
[18:41] | You’re acting like Mom after her tenth cup of coffee. | 你表现得跟老妈喝完十杯咖啡一样 |
[18:44] | Listen, there isn’t much time. | 听着 没时间了 |
[18:45] | I’ve made huge mistakes, | 我犯了个大错误 |
[18:47] | and I don’t know who I can trust anymore. | 我不知道我还能相信谁 |
[18:49] | Hey, easy there. Let’s talk this through, okay? | 嘿 放轻松 我们好好谈一谈 好吗 |
[18:52] | I have something to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[18:55] | Something you won’t believe. | 一样你不会相信的东西 |
[18:57] | Look, I’ve been around the world, okay? | 我可是周游过世界的人 |
[18:58] | Whatever it is, I’ll understand. | 无论是什么 我都会懂的 |
[19:02] | There is nothing about this I understand. | 我完全不懂这是什么东西 |
[19:04] | It’s a trans-universal gateway, | 这是个连接宇宙的大门 |
[19:06] | a punched hole through a weak spot in our dimension. | 是一个穿过我们维度中某个脆弱点的孔洞 |
[19:09] | I created it to unlock the mysteries of the universe. | 我制造了它来解封宇宙的神秘事物 |
[19:12] | But it could just as easily be harnessed for terrible destruction. | 但用它也可以轻易地造成巨大破坏 |
[19:15] | That’s why I shut it down and hid my journals | 这就是我关闭机器并藏起日志的原因 |
[19:18] | which explain how to operate it. | 因为日志里解释了如何操作机器 |
[19:20] | There’s only one journal left. | 现在只剩一本日志了 |
[19:21] | You are the only person I can trust to take it. | 你是我唯一能放心交付日志的人 |
[19:25] | I have something to ask of you. | 我要问你个问题 |
[19:27] | Remember our plans to sail around the world on a boat? | 还记得我们要划船环游世界的计划吗 |
[19:31] | Take this book, get on a boat, | 带上这本书 乘船离开 |
[19:33] | and sail as far away as you can. | 走得越远越好 |
[19:35] | To the edge of the earth. | 去到天涯海角 |
[19:36] | Bury it where no one can find it. | 把它埋在没人能找到的地方 |
[19:41] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:42] | You finally wanna see me after ten years, | 十年之后你终于想起要见我 |
[19:45] | and it’s to tell me to get as far away from you as possible? | 就是为了告诉我离你越远越好 |
[19:48] | Stanley, you don’t understand what I’m up against. | 斯坦利 你不明白我面临的处境 |
[19:50] | What I’ve been through. | 我所经历的一切 |
[19:51] | No, no, you don’t understand what I’ve been through. | 不 是你不明白我经历了什么 |
[19:54] | I’ve been to prison in three different countries. | 我曾经在三个国家锒铛入狱 |
[19:56] | I once had to chew my way out of the trunk of a car. | 有一次我不得不撬开后备箱逃走 |
[19:59] | You think you’ve got problems? | 你以为你有麻烦了 |
[20:00] | I’ve got a mullet, Stanford. | 我的麻烦多到数不清 斯坦福 |
[20:02] | Meanwhile, where have you been? | 与此同时 你又在哪里呢 |
[20:04] | Living it up in your fancy house in the woods, | 你在树林中漂亮的小屋里快活 |
[20:07] | selfishly hoarding your college money, | 自私地屯着你大学的学费 |
[20:08] | because you only care about yourself. | 因为你只在乎你自己 |
[20:10] | I’m selfish? I’m selfish? | 我自私吗 我自私吗 |
[20:13] | Stanley, how can you say that | 斯坦利 你怎么能这么说 |
[20:14] | after costing me my dream school? | 是你让我梦想中的大学化作泡影 |
[20:16] | I’m giving you a chance to do the first worthwhile thing in your life, | 我在给你机会 让你做一件你生命中最有价值的事情 |
[20:20] | and you won’t even listen. | 可你连听都不听 |
[20:21] | Well, listen to this. | 那你听我说 |
[20:22] | You want me to get rid of this book? | 你想让我丢掉这本书 |
[20:24] | Fine, I’ll get rid of it right now. | 好啊 我现在就让它彻底不见 |
[20:26] | No! You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[20:27] | You said you wanted me to have it, | 你说你想让我保管它 |
[20:28] | so I’ll do what I want with it. | 那我爱把它怎样都不关你的事 |
[20:29] | My research! | 我的研究成果啊 |
[20:35] | Stanley, give it back. | 斯坦利 还给我 |
[20:38] | You want it back, you’re gonna have to try harder than that. | 你想拿回它 那你就要更努力点 |
[20:43] | You left me behind, you jerk. | 你抛弃了我 你个混蛋 |
[20:45] | It was supposed to be us forever. | 我们本可以永远在一起的 |
[20:47] | – You ruined my life. – You ruined your own life. | -你毁掉我的生活 -是你毁掉自己的生活 |
[20:53] | Stanley. Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. | 斯坦利 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[20:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:00] | Some brother you turned out to be. | 你就这样还有脸和我当亲兄弟 |
[21:03] | You care more about your dumb mysteries than your family. | 你在乎你那愚蠢的神秘事件 远多于你的家庭 |
[21:06] | Then you can have ’em. | 那你就拿着去吧 |
[21:07] | Whoa, whoa, hey. What’s going on? | 噢 噢 嘿 怎么回事 |
[21:10] | – Hey, Stanford… – Stanley, help me! | -嘿 斯坦福 -斯坦利 救我 |
[21:13] | – Oh no! What do I do? – Stanley! | -哦不 我该做什么 -斯坦利 |
[21:15] | Stanley, do something! | 斯坦利 做点什么 |
[21:23] | Stanford? | 斯坦福 |
[21:26] | Stanford, come back. I didn’t mean it. | 斯坦福 回来 我不是故意的 |
[21:31] | I just got him back. | 他才回到我的身边 |
[21:32] | I can’t lose him again. | 我不能再失去他了 |
[21:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:36] | Stanford! | 斯坦福 |
[21:39] | I’d lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[21:40] | I didn’t know if he was dead or alive | 我无从得知他在某个遥远的星系里 |
[21:42] | in some distant galaxy, | 是死是活 |
[21:44] | but I knew his journal must have the answer | 但我知道日志里面一定会有某种办法 |
[21:46] | to getting him back… somehow. | 可以把他带回来 |
[21:54] | I didn’t get much sleep that night. | 那晚我一夜无眠 |
[21:58] | Or the night after that. | 自从那晚以后都是如此 |
[22:00] | I tried for weeks to turn that dumb machine back on. | 我试了好几周想重启那台破机器 |
[22:03] | But without the other two journals, | 可没有另外两本日志 |
[22:05] | it was hopeless. | 一切都是徒劳 |
[22:07] | Finally, I ran out of food. | 最后我吃光了食物 |
[22:10] | I had no choice but to go into town. | 没办法只好去了镇上 |
[22:15] | Just the bread then, stranger? | 只要面包吗 陌生人 |
[22:17] | That’ll be 99 cents. | 一共九毛九 |
[22:21] | That’s no stranger. | 那可不是什么陌生人 |
[22:23] | That must be the mysterious science guy | 他一定是住在树林里的 |
[22:25] | that lives in the woods. | 那个神秘科学家 |
[22:27] | No, no, you got the wrong guy. | 不不 你们认错人了 |
[22:30] | I’ve heard strange stories about that old shack. | 我听过许多关于那栋老房子的奇怪传闻 |
[22:33] | Yeah, mysterious lights and spooky experiments. | 是啊 诡异的灯光和可怕的实验 |
[22:37] | Gosh, I’d pay anything | 天哪 为了看看里面是啥 |
[22:38] | to see what kind of shenanigans you get up to in there. | 要我给多少钱我都给 |
[22:41] | Me, too. Do you ever give tours? | 我也是 你对外开放参观吗 |
[22:44] | No, really, I… | 没有 我 |
[22:50] | Yes, I do give tours. | 是啊 我那儿开放参观 |
[22:52] | Ten… no, no, 15 bucks a person. | 十 不不 每人十五块钱 |
[22:58] | So what did you say your name was, | 那你叫什么名字 |
[23:00] | you man of mystery? | 神秘的先生 |
[23:02] | Oh, Stan… ford. | 噢 斯坦 福 |
[23:05] | Stanford Pines. | 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[23:09] | Step right up, folks, | 大家都进来吧 |
[23:10] | to a world of enchantment or whatever. | 欢迎来到魔法世界或管它什么世界 |
[23:13] | Behold the nerdy science box. | 给你看看这个古怪科学盒 |
[23:18] | Ah! My eye! | 啊我的眼睛 |
[23:20] | Uh, I can assure you, that is in no way permanent. | 我向你保证 你的眼睛一会儿就好了 |
[23:23] | I paid $15 for this? | 我花了十五块钱就为了看这个 |
[23:27] | Uh, you’re lucky you weren’t part of the last tour group. | 你们比上一个观光团幸运多了 |
[23:31] | They never made it out alive. | 他们可没能活着参观完哦 |
[23:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[23:38] | Funny. | 真搞笑 |
[23:39] | So I came up with a plan. | 所以我有了个好主意 |
[23:41] | I couldn’t leave my brother’s house | 我不能离开我兄弟的房子 |
[23:43] | until I figured out how to save him. | 除非我知道如何救他回来 |
[23:44] | But I needed to pay his mortgage somehow. | 但是我需要还他的贷款 |
[23:52] | For once in my life, | 我人生中第一次 |
[23:53] | people were actually buying what I was selling. | 人们真的会来买我卖的东西 |
[23:55] | And so, the Murder Hut was born. | 就这样 谋杀小屋诞生了 |
[23:57] | Later renamed the Mystery Shack. | 后来改名为神秘小屋 |
[23:59] | Finally, I’d found something I was good at. | 我终于找到了自己擅长的事 |
[24:02] | For once, being a liar and a cheat paid off. | 这一次 我骗人的经验有了用武之地 |
[24:05] | The old me was dead. | 过去的我已经死了 |
[24:06] | And I faked a car crash to prove it. | 我还伪造了一场车祸来掩盖真相 |
[24:09] | By day, I was Stanford Pines, Mr. Mystery. | 白天 我是斯坦福·派恩斯 神秘先生 |
[24:15] | But by night, I was down in the basement, | 但黑夜降临 我就会来到地下室 |
[24:17] | trying to bring the real Stanford back. | 想方设法找回真正的斯坦福 |
[24:20] | I couldn’t risk anyone learning the truth | 我不能冒险让其他人知道真相 |
[24:22] | and sabotaging my mission. | 那样他们会阻拦我完成使命 |
[24:24] | So I lied to everyone. | 所以我对所有人都撒了谎 |
[24:26] | The town, my family, your parents. | 小镇 我的家人 你们的父母 |
[24:28] | Even you kids. | 甚至你们俩 |
[24:29] | So all this time, you were just trying to save your brother. | 所以一直以来 你只是在设法救你的兄弟 |
[24:33] | Grunkle Stan, I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. | 斯坦叔公 非常抱歉我没有信任你 |
[24:36] | That’s okay, kid. | 没关系 孩子 |
[24:37] | I probably wouldn’t have believed me either. | 大概就连我自己也不会信任我吧 |
[24:39] | I heard talking. It was coming from downstairs. | 我听到了说话声 从楼下传来的 |
[24:42] | No, it’s too late. The agents are coming for us. | 太迟了 特工们要找到我们了 |
[24:44] | What’ll we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:45] | Oh, man, I was so spellbound by your dramatic tale, | 天哪 我简直被你的戏剧性故事迷住了 |
[24:47] | I forgot all about those dudes. | 都忘记了那些家伙们 |
[24:50] | Wait. Forget. That’s it. | 等等 我差点忘了 就是它了 |
[24:52] | I think I know a way we might be able to defeat those agents. | 我想也许我们能用它打败那些特工们 |
[24:56] | Of course. | 没错 |
[24:57] | I don’t know how you got a hold of one of these, | 我不知道你怎么得到这些东西的 |
[24:59] | but this is perfect. | 不过这个真是非常合适 |
[25:00] | I can just amplify the signal to a radio headset frequency. | 我只要把信号放大到无线电耳机的频率上就行 |
[25:06] | There. Now everyone, plug your ears! | 确定目标 现在大家快捂住耳朵 |
[25:09] | Get down now! | 现在趴下 |
[25:11] | Sir, looks like there’s a hidden door | 长官 自动售货机后面 |
[25:13] | behind the vending machines. | 貌似有一个暗门 |
[25:14] | Excellent. Get me Washington on line one. | 好极了 给我在一号线连华盛顿 |
[25:16] | I’ve been practicing making sounds of excitement for this very occasion. | 为了这次重大场合 我一直在练习怎样发出兴奋的声音 |
[25:20] | Hey, do you hear that? | 嘿 你听见了吗 |
[25:32] | What? Where am I? | 天哪 我这是在哪儿 |
[25:34] | Why am I standing in some sort of goofy, fun knick-knack house? | 我怎么站在一个滑稽可笑的小房子外面 |
[25:38] | Stand down, gentlemen. | 先生们 戒备解除 |
[25:39] | I’ve been sent with the latest intel from Washington. | 我是华盛顿特使 前来传达最新消息 |
[25:42] | According to this very real report, | 根据这份非常真实的报告 |
[25:44] | the power surges in Gravity Falls | 出现在重力泉的力量 |
[25:45] | were actually due to radiation | 其实是由一场未被报告的 |
[25:47] | from an unreported meteor shower. | 流星雨的辐射导致 |
[25:49] | A total embarrassment for your whole department. | 这次错误行动让你们部门颜面扫地 |
[25:51] | Luckily, I’m here to take this mess off your hands. | 幸运的是 我到这里来帮你们收拾烂摊子 |
[25:54] | I’ll need all of your floppy disks, | 我需要你们上交全部的软盘 |
[25:57] | and, uh, eight tracks. Right? | 还是叫磁带盘来着 |
[25:59] | Uh, everything about this case is contained on this drive. | 有关此案的全部情报都存在这个U盘里 |
[26:05] | Well, what are you waiting for? A kiss on the cheek? | 那你们还在等什么 吻别礼吗 |
[26:07] | Get outta here before I have your butts court-martialed. | 趁我还没军法审判你们前 赶紧离开这儿 |
[26:09] | Uh, yes, sir. Apologies, sir. | 遵命 长官 抱歉 长官 |
[26:13] | False alarm, everyone. | 错误警报 所有人归队 |
[26:27] | Great-uncle Stanford, that was amazing. | 斯坦福叔公 真是太了不起啦 |
[26:29] | Let’s not go crazy. It was serviceable. | 也别那么疯狂 这招很平常嘛 |
[26:31] | Ha ha, thank you, kids. | 孩子们 谢谢 |
[26:33] | But please, call me Ford. | 不过还是叫我阿福吧 |
[26:34] | Sure. Thanks, great-uncle Ford. | 好的 谢谢您 阿福叔公 |
[26:37] | So, uh, would you mind if I asked you | 那个 我能不能向您请教 |
[26:39] | a couple million questions about Gravity Falls? | 小几百万个有关重力泉的问题 |
[26:40] | Um, well, I, uh… | 呃我 |
[26:43] | All right, kids, it’s been a long day. | 好了孩子们 日子还长着呢 |
[26:45] | Me and my brother have a lot to talk about. | 我们兄弟俩之间有很多要谈的 |
[26:47] | – Why don’t you hit the hay, huh? – But it’s the author. | -你们为什么不先去睡觉呢 -可他是作者呀 |
[26:49] | I’ve been waiting so long to ask questions about– | 我等了好久好久就是想问问题 |
[26:51] | I said, hit the hay! | 我说了 去睡觉 |
[26:56] | I’ll just let myself out. | 我会圆润地离开的 |
[27:01] | Wendy, I’ve got something amazing to tell you. | 温蒂 我有超精彩的故事要告诉你 |
[27:03] | Clear the next 14 hours. | 接下来十四小时你就不要干别的了 |
[27:06] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[27:07] | When did we become old men? | 什么时候就变成老头子了 |
[27:09] | You look like Dad. | 你和爸很像 |
[27:11] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[27:16] | Okay, Stanley, here’s the deal. | 斯坦利 你看这样行吗 |
[27:17] | You can stay here for the summer to watch the kids. | 这个夏天你可以留在这儿看着孩子们 |
[27:20] | I’ll stay down in the basement | 而我会待在地下室里 |
[27:21] | and try to contain any remaining damage. | 努力控制可能存余的危险 |
[27:23] | When the summer’s over, | 夏天结束后 |
[27:24] | you give me my house back, | 你把房子还给我 |
[27:26] | you give me my name back, | 名字也还给我 |
[27:27] | and this Mystery Shack junk is over forever. | 然后永远关掉这个破烂神秘小屋 |
[27:30] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[27:31] | You really aren’t gonna thank me, are you? | 你真的不打算感谢我 是吧 |
[27:36] | Fine. On one condition. | 好吧 但我也有一个条件 |
[27:37] | You stay away from the kids. | 离孩子们远点 |
[27:38] | I don’t want them in danger. | 我不想让他们陷入危险 |
[27:40] | ‘Cause as far as I’m concerned, | 因为对我来说 |
[27:42] | they’re the only family I have left. | 他们是我仅剩的家人了 |
[27:51] | Did you hear what they said? | 你听见他们说什么了吗 |
[27:52] | I think Uncle Ford said | 我听见阿福叔公说 |
[27:54] | they’re gonna buy us puppies made of ice cream. | 他们要给咱们买冰激凌小狗 |
[27:56] | Might be wishful thinking, though. | 可能是我一厢情愿吧 |
[27:57] | I don’t know if this is good or bad. | 我不知道现在的情况是好是坏 |
[27:59] | I wanted to meet the author, but… | 我是很想见作者 可 |
[28:02] | Yeah. I liked the way things were here before. | 是啊 我也怀念以前的生活 |
[28:05] | Just us and Stan, | 只有我们和斯坦叔公 |
[28:07] | and the occasional goblin monster. | 偶尔还有小矮人 |
[28:10] | I’m sure they’ll work things out. | 我相信他们会解决好一切的 |
[28:11] | Dipper, you don’t think we’ll turn out | 迪普 你觉不觉得我们长大以后 |
[28:13] | like Stan and Ford, do you? | 也会变得像斯坦和阿福一样呢 |
[28:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:18] | I mean, they used to be best friends, | 我是说 他们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[28:20] | but then, they got all stupid. | 可后来 他们都变成了傻瓜 |
[28:22] | Can you promise me you won’t get stupid? | 你能向我保证你不会也犯傻吗 |
[28:25] | Not stupider than you, dum-dum. | 反正肯定没你傻 傻瓜 |
[28:27] | Good night, stupid. | 晚安 傻瓜 |
[28:30] | Good night, stupid. | 晚安 傻瓜 |
[28:37] | Okay okay, so it turns out the second Stan, | 好吧好吧 结果另外一个斯坦 |
[28:39] | the Stan that we know, | 也就是我们认识的斯坦 |
[28:41] | was actually Stanley, | 其实是斯坦利 |
[28:42] | but the first Stan was Stanford, | 而第一个斯坦是斯坦福 |
[28:45] | but we didn’t know | 可直到斯坦福 |
[28:46] | until Stanford came out of the portal, | 从他自己建的传送门里出来时 |
[28:48] | which was built by Stanford, | 我们才搞清楚了怎么回事 |
[28:50] | but then Stanley pretending to be Stanford, | 后来斯坦利假装是斯坦福 |
[28:52] | he did the portal cause he’s Stan, | 他建了传送门 因为他是斯坦 |
[28:55] | but he’s not Stan. | 然而他并不是斯坦 |
[28:56] | Soos, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | 苏斯 现在已经凌晨三点了 |
[28:58] | Okay, okay, I understand. | 好的 我知道了 |
[28:59] | Anyway, act two, Stan started… | 总之 第二幕 斯坦开始 |