时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, Stan. | 好了 斯坦 |
[00:07] | Another day, another random body pain. | 新的一天 身上新一处犯疼 |
[00:09] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[00:15] | Dear Stan, I needed something to carry milk, so I used your slippers. | 亲爱的斯坦 我用了你的拖鞋装牛奶 |
[00:19] | Love, Mabel. | 爱你的梅宝 |
[00:31] | Dear Stan, I took these | 亲爱的斯坦 灯泡被我拿去 |
[00:33] | to build a planetarium suit for Soos. | 给苏斯做天象服了 |
[00:35] | Sorry! Dipper. | 抱歉 迪普 |
[00:41] | Whoa, let’s not take this line. | 哎呀 还是别排在这一行了 |
[00:42] | There’s an old person in it. Pshht! | 前面有个老头呢 |
[00:44] | Yeah, he’s probably gonna pay with, | 他说不定会从包里翻出 |
[00:46] | like, pennies and war bonds. | 分币或战争债券来付款 |
[00:48] | Hey! For your information, | 喂 你给我听好了 |
[00:50] | I was gonna shoplift most of this! | 这些我大部分是打算夹带出去的 |
[00:52] | Security! | 保安 |
[00:54] | Hahh! Smoke bomb! | 看好了 烟雾弹 |
[00:58] | Aw, seriously? | 逗我呢吧 |
[01:03] | Ahh. Rough start to a day, | 唉 今天一大早就不顺 |
[01:05] | but it’s all gonna be worth it | 但是一旦修好了灯泡 |
[01:07] | when I fix that light bulb. | 一切付出都是值得的 |
[01:09] | And we’re done. | 大功告成 |
[01:12] | Does everyone see this? | 大家都看好了 |
[01:14] | This is what a hero looks like right here. | 英雄就该做出这样的举动 |
[01:16] | I thought we were out of light bulbs. | 我还以为家里没灯泡了 |
[01:18] | Oh, we were. So I invented my own. | 确实没了 所以我自己发明了一个 |
[01:20] | It will last a thousand years, | 用上一千年都不会坏 |
[01:22] | and the light it emits makes your skin softer. | 而且灯光有嫩滑皮肤的功效 |
[01:24] | Oh! Never have I known such softness. | 从来没摸过这么顺滑的皮肤 |
[01:27] | Anyway, where were you? | 总之 你刚才哪儿去了 |
[01:32] | Well, TV, at least you appreciate me. Give me the good news. | 懂得感激的乖电视 快用点好消息来犒劳犒劳我吧 |
[01:35] | This just in: The mayor is dead. | 最新消息 镇长去世了 |
[01:38] | – What?! – Whoa! What’s goin’ on? | -什么 -哎呀 这是怎么回事 |
[01:40] | Raised by bears in the wilderness, | 在荒野中被巨熊抚养长大 |
[01:42] | Mayor Eustace “Huckabone” Befufftlefumpter | “粗骨头”尤斯塔斯·比法弗托法普特尔镇长 |
[01:44] | was best known for raising the water tower, | 因建设本镇水塔 |
[01:46] | possibly starting World War I, | 有可能挑起第一次世界大战 |
[01:48] | and putting town menace Gideon Gleeful behind bars– | 与将本镇流氓吉迪恩·格列佛关进 |
[01:50] | in actual adult prison. | 成年人监狱而闻名 |
[01:53] | A memorial statue is already being carved | 为纪念镇长的种种功绩 |
[01:55] | in the deceased mayor’s honor. | 镇上正在建造一座纪念雕像 |
[01:58] | No! | 不 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. It’s just been so long since we’ve had real news. | 对不起 只是太久没播报过真正的新闻了 |
[02:03] | I’m just so happy! | 我喜极而泣啊 |
[02:05] | There will be a Town Hall meeting this afternoon | 今天中午在市政厅会有一场会议 |
[02:07] | to discuss replacing him. | 决定新镇长的人选 |
[02:09] | New mayor, huh? | 新镇长 |
[02:10] | Wonder who it could be… | 到底谁才能当上呢 |
[02:32] | All right, order, everyone! | 好 大家请保持安静 |
[02:33] | Calm down, now. | 都稍安勿躁 |
[02:35] | We’re here to choose a | 近一个世纪以来 |
[02:37] | mayor for the first time in almost a century. | 我们首次进行了镇长的轮换 |
[02:39] | According to the town charter, | 根据本镇的宪章 |
[02:42] | a worthy candidate is defined as anyone who can cast a shadow, | 任何血肉之躯都可以成为候选人 |
[02:45] | count to ten, and throw their hat into the provided ring. | 只要数到十 再把帽子扔到这个环里 |
[02:51] | Well, now, I do believe I fulfill all the requirements. | 我认为我满足以上所有的条件 |
[02:54] | – Wait. Bud Gleeful? – He looks good, | -等等 巴德·格列佛 -他状态不错啊 |
[02:57] | considering we threw his son in jail. | 我们都把他儿子关起来了 |
[02:59] | That was a good day. | 那天回味无穷啊 |
[03:00] | Now, folks, I know our family’s had | 各位乡民 我知道咱们这家 |
[03:02] | its fair share of whoopsie-daisies in the past, | 过去有点恩怨情仇啥的 |
[03:04] | but I’d like to make up for it by formally announcing | 但是我想通过公开宣布 |
[03:07] | my candidacy for the mayor of Gravity Falls! | 我参选重力泉镇长的消息来弥补 |
[03:11] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[03:11] | Yes. Are you still in contact with Little Gideon? | 有 你现在和小吉迪恩还联系吗 |
[03:15] | That’s a great question! | 这是个好问题 |
[03:17] | I’m giving you fifty percent off a used car. | 你买二手车我打五折 |
[03:19] | Fifty percent? Fifty percent?! | 五折 五折 |
[03:23] | In fact, everyone look under your seats. | 事实上请大家看椅子底下 |
[03:25] | You get half off a used car, | 你买二手车打五折 |
[03:27] | – you get half off a used car… – Better than cash! | -你买二手车也打五折 -比真金白银都好 |
[03:30] | Wow! A colorful piece of paper! He’s got my vote. | 哇 一张花里胡哨的纸 我就选他了 |
[03:34] | Guys, I’ve got a really bad feeling about Bud Gleeful as mayor. | 哎 对于巴德·格列佛要参选我有种不祥的预感 |
[03:37] | I don’t know, dude, | 我也不知道 哥们儿 |
[03:39] | it’s not like we have a lot of good mayor options. | 反正镇长的人选也不是很多 |
[03:41] | Everyone in this town is a tad strange, | 小镇里的人都有点神叨叨的 |
[03:43] | except, ironically, Tad Strange. | 很讽刺的是 除了有点·神叨叨 |
[03:45] | Hi, guys. Tad’s the name, and being normal’s my game. | 大家好 我叫有点·神叨叨 但我向来都很正常 |
[03:49] | Loving you, Tad! | 爱你 阿神 |
[03:50] | And I love bread. | 我还喜欢面包 |
[03:51] | It’s a shame Ford isn’t here. | 阿福不在这儿真可惜 |
[03:54] | He’d run and win | 他参选肯定会胜出的 |
[03:55] | and be a great mayor. | 他会是个好镇长 |
[03:58] | So, since everyone’s happy, | 既然大家都没意见 |
[03:59] | I’ll just take the oath of office now, | 我就宣誓就职吧 |
[04:01] | sound good? Gavel up. | 那好 我锤了啊 |
[04:03] | Hold it right there, Bud! | 巴德 你给我住手 |
[04:05] | I’m taking you on! | 我要挑战你 |
[04:07] | Stanford? No offense, | 斯坦福 无意冒犯 |
[04:09] | but you’re just some two-bit carnival barker, | 但你也就是个小破坑钱老头子 |
[04:12] | and your head is more ears than face! | 而且你耳朵比脸都大 |
[04:14] | Oh, yeah? Well, your face is more fat than…not fat! | 是吗 好 你的脸还比不胖的人都胖 |
[04:21] | Oh, snap. | 这下可好 |
[04:22] | What do you say, folks? Are we just gonna let Bud win? | 乡亲们 我们能随随便便让巴德当选吗 |
[04:25] | How about a real election? | 来一次真正的选举如何 |
[04:27] | Get in there, hat! | 把帽子扔进去啊 |
[04:31] | Well, looks like we got some competition here, folks. | 乡亲们 看来竞争会很激烈嘛 |
[04:34] | Which I’m fine with, totally fine with. | 我没意见 一点意见都没有 |
[04:36] | I was gonna let bygones be bygones, Stan, | 斯坦 过去的事就算过去了 |
[04:40] | but you just made a powerful enemy. | 但你刚刚树了个强敌 |
[04:42] | I’ll win either way, and when I do, | 不管怎样我都会胜出 而且我一旦胜出 |
[04:44] | you might not like the Gravity Falls you wake up in. | 你醒来就会发现重力泉不再是天堂 |
[04:49] | Election! Election! Election! | 选举 选举 选举 |
[04:55] | Let the madness begin! | 大家嗨起来吧 |
[05:00] | Grunkle Stan, what are you doing?! | 斯坦叔公 你想干嘛啊 |
[05:02] | Running for mayor. | 参选镇长啊 |
[05:04] | Did I– Did I not make that clear? | 我 我难道没说明白 |
[05:05] | Grunkle Stan, it’s not that we think you can’t do it, | 斯坦叔公 不是我们觉得你选不上 |
[05:08] | – it’s just… – No, no, it’s okay, Mabel. | -只是 -没关系的 梅宝 说吧 |
[05:10] | We don’t think you can do it. | 我们觉得你选不上 |
[05:12] | Look, kids, the mayor kicking the bucket got me thinking. | 听着 孩子们 老镇长嗝屁之后我就在思考 |
[05:15] | I’m an old man and I’m not getting any younger. | 我这么老 也不可能回到年轻的时候 |
[05:17] | My dumb brother’s research is probably gonna make him famous, | 我那蠢兄弟的研究会让他功成名就 |
[05:20] | and what do I have to show for my life? | 那我这辈子有什么好炫耀的呢 |
[05:23] | Do I really want “Crooked grifter” On my tombstone? | 难道我真希望墓碑上刻着“投机取巧的骗子”吗 |
[05:25] | How about “Crooked mayor”? | “投机取巧的镇长”就好多了 |
[05:27] | Psst. Mabel, let’s talk. | 来 梅宝 我们聊聊 |
[05:29] | I know Stan isn’t the best candidate– | 我知道斯坦不是最好的候选人 |
[05:31] | heck, he’s committing voter fraud right now– | 而且他现在就开始偷票了 |
[05:36] | but Bud’s definitely up to something, | 但是巴德绝对另有所图 |
[05:37] | and we’re the only ones who can stop him. | 只有我们才能阻止他了 |
[05:39] | You’re right, Dipper. Besides, Stan has a kind of charisma. | 没错 迪普 再说了 斯坦魅力无穷 |
[05:43] | How hard could getting him elected be? | 让他当选难不到哪里去 |
[05:49] | Spread the word, pig. | 小猪猪 去拉票吧 |
[05:51] | All right, everybody, eyes up here. | 好了 各位 看好了 |
[05:54] | Okay, Gravity Falls elections are based on two events. | 重力泉的选举主要有两大事件 |
[05:58] | the Wednesday Stump Speech, held on an actual stump, | 周三树桩演讲 在树桩上进行 |
[06:01] | and the Friday Debate, wherein townsfolk throw bird seed | 还有周五辩论赛 小镇居民会往他们喜欢的 |
[06:04] | at the candidate they like most. | 候选人身上扔鸟食 |
[06:06] | At the end, they release a Freedom Eagle, | 最后 他们会放出自由之鹰 |
[06:09] | who will fly to the candidate covered in more seed | 鹰会飞到鸟食最多的候选人身上 |
[06:11] | and bestow a birdly kiss upon him, | 用鸟喙亲吻他的脸 |
[06:16] | I couldn’t make this up if I wanted to. | 这玩意儿我编都编不出来 |
[06:18] | Okay, Grunkle Stan, | 好 斯坦叔公 |
[06:20] | are you ready for your first radio interview? | 准备好你的首次电台采访了吗 |
[06:23] | I got my mouth, don’t I? | 我不是哑巴 行了吧 |
[06:24] | Okay, you’re on with the candidate. | 好 候选人来了 |
[06:27] | You’re listening to Falls Radio, | 您正在收听山泉电台 |
[06:29] | 24-hour news and bear rampage alerts. | 24小时滚动播放新闻与熊伤人警告 |
[06:31] | And now, here’s the-T Man! | 现在有请主播T侠 |
[06:34] | Hello. | 您好 |
[06:35] | Candidate Stan, first question: | 候选人斯坦 第一个问题 |
[06:37] | How do you feel about the American flag? | 对美国国旗您有什么看法 |
[06:40] | Eh. I can take it or leave it. | 呃 这个老子不答白不答 |
[06:42] | Too many stripes. Next question? | 条条杠杠太多了 下一个问题 |
[06:44] | I don’t know about that. | 这可不敢苟同 |
[06:46] | What would you do to help educate our kids? | 为了教育我们的孩子 您会怎么做 |
[06:49] | Heh! Simple. Put ’em on an island | 哈 简单 扔到一个岛上 |
[06:51] | and make ’em fight for dominance. | 让他们为统治权而战 |
[06:52] | Also teach kids swears. | 顺便教他们吐脏字 |
[06:54] | That’ll bring ’em into the real world. | 这样能让他们提早适应现实世界 |
[06:57] | What would you do about the crime in Gravity Falls? | 对重力泉的犯罪状况有什么举措呢 |
[07:00] | Wait. Do you mean crime in general, | 等等 你是说大体意义上的犯罪 |
[07:02] | or just the specific crimes committed by m– | 还是说特别的犯罪 罪犯比如像我 |
[07:04] | Okay, interview’s over. | 好 采访结束了 |
[07:07] | Candy, what’s the damage? | 糖糖 损失如何 |
[07:09] | Your approval rating started at zero. | 你的支持率原本是零 |
[07:11] | Now it’s a number lower than zero. | 现在降到了负数 |
[07:13] | You’re meme-ing fast, | 你已经成了网络红人 |
[07:14] | and none of them are good. | 就是里头没一句好话 |
[07:16] | Look, Grunkle Stan,people are like smell markers, | 听着 斯坦叔公 如果把人们比作香味记号笔 |
[07:19] | and you’re black licorice. | 你的味道就是黑色甘草糖 |
[07:21] | It’s not that you’re unsniffable, | 不好闻并不是你的错 |
[07:22] | you just need to learn when to keep the cap on. | 只是要在必要的时候把笔帽盖上 |
[07:25] | From now on,maybe you should just read our prepared remarks. | 从现在开始 你还是读我们给你准备好的发言吧 |
[07:29] | Heh heh! Sorry, kids. | 哈哈 抱歉了 孩子们 |
[07:31] | I only say words that come out of my brain. | 我向来想到什么就直说 |
[07:33] | If my head says,”That lady’s got an ugly baby,” | 要是我觉得一个女人抱的孩子很丑 |
[07:36] | my mouth says, “Whoa, lady!You got one ugly baby!” | 我嘴上就会直说“天呐 女士 您的孩子真丑” |
[07:41] | And he’s insisting on speaking his mind! | 他非要说自己想说的话 |
[07:44] | So this is an emergency. | 这么说这确实是个紧急情况 |
[07:46] | The Stump Speech is in a couple of days, | 再过几天就要做树桩演讲了 |
[07:48] | and if he continues like this,we’ll lose to Bud for sure. | 他要是继续这样的话 我们就必败无疑了 |
[07:51] | Hmm. It’s a shame there isn’t some device | 没有那种可以控制别人的装置 |
[07:53] | that would allow you to control someone else. | 实在是太可惜了 |
[07:55] | Oh, wait. Of course. | 哦 等一下 还真有 |
[07:57] | Yes. There is. | 没错 就是这个 |
[07:58] | A long time ago I designed a prototype | 很久以前我给里根总统的主人们 |
[08:00] | for Ronald Reagan’s masters. | 设计过一个原型 |
[08:01] | just get stan to wear this | 只要让斯坦带上这个 |
[08:03] | and you can make him a literal talking head. | 他就能逐字逐句地重复你说的话 |
[08:06] | Whoa! This is amazing! | 哇噻 简直太赞了 |
[08:08] | And ethically ambiguous! | 从伦理角度来讲也没啥无可厚非的 |
[08:10] | As long as you wear the matching one, | 只要你戴这条配对的 |
[08:12] | he’ll say and do whatever you want him to. | 他就会和你说一样的话 |
[08:14] | Thank you, Great Uncle Ford! | 谢谢 阿福叔公 |
[08:15] | Yes, yes. Use it responsibly and all. | 行了行了 用的时候负点责任啥的 |
[08:21] | Whoa, thanks for the slammin’ tie, dudes. | 哇 伙计们 谢谢你们送的瘦身领带 |
[08:23] | These stripes are so slimming. | 这些条纹真的很显瘦 |
[08:26] | You really think this mind control tie is gonna work? | 你真觉得这个控制大脑的领带会管用吗 |
[08:29] | Flip the switch and test it out. | 打开开关我们试试 |
[08:33] | Oh oh oh,I’m a dancing dude | 嗷嗷嗷 我是热舞小子 |
[08:36] | I got the fancy moves and a bad attitude | 我坏坏的却舞技高超 |
[08:42] | Ha! That’s amazing! | 哈 简直太棒了 |
[08:44] | Guys! Something weird just happened. | 伙计们 刚才出怪事了 |
[08:46] | I’m really freaked out | 吓死我了 |
[08:48] | I am Soos-tron. Watch me eat this pinecone. | 我是苏大胖 看我吃松球 |
[08:52] | Mind control is awesome! | 思想控制什么的简直太棒了 |
[08:54] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[08:56] | My life just flashed before my eyes! Ohh! | 我的一生刚刚从眼前闪过 |
[09:00] | Education? Git it! | 教育 触手可得 |
[09:03] | Prosperity? Git it! | 繁荣 触手可得 |
[09:05] | A Gravity Falls we can be proud of? | 一个我们引以为傲的重力泉 |
[09:07] | Git it!!! | 也将触手可得 |
[09:10] | Do I really have to wear this thing? | 我非得戴这个领带吗 |
[09:12] | It looks like a flag threw up on me. | 看着就像一面旗在我身上吐了似的 |
[09:14] | Grunkle Stan,just trust your lucky tie. | 斯坦叔公 你就相信你的幸运领带吧 |
[09:17] | And now, Stanford Pines! | 接下来有请 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[09:19] | You’re on, Grunkle Stan! | 到你了 斯坦叔公 |
[09:22] | Okay, we’ll only jump in if he starts doing badly. | 这样 只有他搞砸了的时候咱们才插手 |
[09:25] | Hiya there! Stan Pines here. | 大家好 我是斯坦·派恩斯 |
[09:27] | Let’s get real. Do you thinkthe women of Gravity Falls | 咱们说点正经事吧 难道你们不觉得重力泉的女人 |
[09:30] | wear too much makeup? | 化妆品用得太多吗 |
[09:32] | Jump in! Jump in! | 插手 快插手 |
[09:34] | Uhh! Uh,what I meant to say was, | 呃 其实我想说的是 |
[09:37] | you ladies all look great. | 你们这些女士们看起来都漂亮极了 |
[09:38] | And have you done something with your hair? | 你是不是做了头发 |
[09:40] | Girl, you are workin’ it! | 姐妹们 真的很好看哦 |
[09:43] | That is exactly what I needed to hear right now! | 这正是我现在想听的话啊 |
[09:47] | I’m Stan Pines. | 我是斯坦·派恩斯 |
[09:49] | You may know me as that guy who accidentally let all those bees loose | 你们认识我可能是因为我几年前上小学的时候 |
[09:52] | in that elementary school a few years back. | 不小心捅了个马蜂窝 |
[09:56] | But I believe in things. | 我是一个有信仰的人 |
[09:57] | America. Freedom. | 美国 自由 |
[09:59] | Amerifreedom. | 自由之美 |
[10:00] | Good. He’s saying all the right things. | 太好了 他说的都是对的 |
[10:03] | Like my opponent pointed out, | 正如我的对手所说 |
[10:04] | I may not have a pretty face, | 虽然我颜值不高 |
[10:06] | but if you want a candidate that will listen to you, | 但如果你们想要一个善于倾听民意的候选人的话 |
[10:08] | well, I’m proud to be all ears. | 我愿意竖起耳朵倾听你们的心声 |
[10:13] | Now watch me break it down! | 现在来看我的收场表演吧 |
[10:28] | Grunkle Stan,that was amazing! | 斯坦叔公 您刚才的演讲太棒了 |
[10:30] | Yeah! How’d you do it, Mr. Pines? | 派恩斯先生 您是怎么做到的 |
[10:32] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃 这个我也不知道 |
[10:33] | I just opened my mouth and spoke from the heart. | 我就是张开嘴 用心演讲 |
[10:36] | Or gut. Or something. | 或者用肺腑什么的 |
[10:38] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[10:39] | Why are people jamming their hands together? | 为什么人们要把两只手放在一起拍来拍去的 |
[10:41] | It’s applause! | 那叫鼓掌 |
[10:43] | Grunkle Stan,they love you! | 斯坦叔公 他们很爱你 |
[10:46] | They… love me? | 他们爱我 |
[10:48] | Stan! Stan! Stan! | 斯坦 斯坦 斯坦 |
[10:52] | There he is! Mr. Pines, can we get a picture? | 他来了 派恩斯先生 能拍个照片吗 |
[10:55] | Yes we Stan! | 斯坦必胜 |
[11:05] | 深得老年人心 承诺施行新草坪法案 | |
[11:08] | 各位 看谁是落水狗 斯坦·派恩斯上位领跑 | |
[11:09] | Doggone it! | 真该死 |
[11:10] | Gosh heck huckleberry honeysuckle darn it! | 见他的可爱甜蜜的鬼去吧 |
[11:13] | Excuse my language.I’m so sorry. | 原谅我说的粗话 真的很抱歉 |
[11:15] | Oh, this is bad.This is real bad. | 哦 这下完了 真完了 |
[11:17] | I need to speak with my campaign manager. | 我要跟我的竞选经纪人说几句话 |
[11:20] | Please excuse me for a moment. | 失陪一会儿 |
[11:23] | Look, I’m sorry about all this. | 事情变成这样 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:25] | This is a minor setback,but we’ll win, | 虽然有点小挫折 但是我们一定会赢的 |
[11:28] | I’m sure of it. | 我有信心 |
[11:29] | Minor setback? | 小挫折 |
[11:32] | Minor setback?! | 你管这叫小挫折 |
[11:34] | You listen, Daddy,and you listen good. | 你听着 老爹 你给我听好了 |
[11:36] | Prison is a nightmare! | 监狱生活简直就是噩梦 |
[11:37] | I eat the same slop every day! | 我日复一日地吃着同样的稀饭 |
[11:39] | They have no hair products in here! | 他们这里没有护发产品 |
[11:41] | I can’t sleep because my cellmate took my pillow for a wife! | 我没法睡觉 因为我的狱友拿我的枕头当老婆 |
[11:45] | You think I’ve been having fun in here?! | 你觉得我在这儿呆着很好玩吗 |
[11:47] | Hey, best friend! Don’t be late for Friendship Bracelet class! | 嗨 好基友 待会儿的友谊手链编织课可不要迟到哦 |
[11:51] | I have fingerpainting at the same time! | 那个时间我有手指画课 |
[11:54] | The mayor dying’s my one ticket out of here, | 镇长死了是我唯一逃出去的机会 |
[11:57] | which is why you’re gonna win this election, | 正因为这个你才非赢了这次选举不可 |
[11:59] | pardon me out of prison, and we’re not gonna let the Pines | 把我从监狱里救出来 这次绝不能再让派恩斯家的人 |
[12:01] | get in my way again! | 耽误我的好事了 |
[12:04] | But– but you don’t understand. | 但是 但是你不明白 |
[12:05] | He’s going great in the polls.It’s almost like magic. | 他在竞选中做得很出色 就像有魔法一样 |
[12:09] | Magic, you say. | 你是说魔法咯 |
[12:11] | Well, maybe it’s time we fight fire with fire. | 这么说 也许是时候以毒攻毒了 |
[12:14] | I been saving this for a long time, | 这个咒语我已经留了很久了 |
[12:16] | waiting for the right moment. | 终于能派上用场了 |
[12:19] | Boy, now, we discussed this. | 儿子 听着 咱们不是说好了吗 |
[12:21] | No more spooky spells. | 不许再用那些歪门邪道的咒语了 |
[12:23] | Well, Daddy, | 我说老爹 |
[12:24] | maybe you just need to have more of an open mind. | 也许您的头脑需要再开放些了 |
[12:32] | No, boy, not that! | 不要 儿子 别这样 |
[12:35] | Anything but that! | 只要别念咒语啥都行 |
[12:43] | Ooh, it’s him! | 他来了 |
[12:48] | Lookin’ good,mayor candidate. | 很帅嘛 候选镇长 |
[12:50] | Hooeey! It’s the guy I’m gonna vote for! | 我就要给这家伙投票 |
[12:52] | Lookin’ A-OK, Stanford, A-OK. | 很帅哦 斯坦 真不错 |
[12:55] | Tad, that means so much coming from you. | 阿神 你的鼓励对我来说很重要 |
[12:58] | Hey-O! | 大家好 |
[12:59] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[13:01] | Now just the ladies. | 所有女士一起来 |
[13:03] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[13:04] | Now just the ladies my age. | 和我年龄相仿的女士们 |
[13:06] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[13:07] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[13:10] | On the house, Mr. Big Shot. | 算小店请客 大人物先生 |
[13:13] | Now, this I could get used to. | 这个我很快就能适应 |
[13:15] | Grunkle Stan,what’s with the outfit? | 斯坦叔公 你怎么穿这件外衣了 |
[13:16] | You’re missing your lucky tie. | 你忘戴你的幸运领带了 |
[13:18] | Power tie.Gotta wear it. | 超能领带 必须得戴 |
[13:19] | Come on,have you seen the polls? | 得了吧 你们难道没看见我在竞选时的表现吗 |
[13:21] | I could debate naked and I’d still win. | 我不穿衣服演讲都能赢 |
[13:23] | Huh. Come to think of it… | 咦 这倒真是个不错的主意 |
[13:25] | Ha ha. Seriously, though, | 哈哈 不过说真的 |
[13:27] | we need you to wear that suit and tie, Grunkle Stan. | 你必须要穿那套西装打领带 斯坦叔公 |
[13:29] | Suit and tie. Gotta wear it. | 西装领带 必须得穿 |
[13:31] | Uhh! Why do you kids have to constantly tell me what to do? | 真是的 你们这俩小孩干嘛总对我指手画脚的 |
[13:34] | Everyone in this town is finally showing me respect– | 镇子里的人终于开始尊敬我了 |
[13:37] | maybe you kids should, too. | 你们俩也应该这样 |
[13:39] | Grunkle Stan, we’d respect you | 斯坦叔公 只要你能再重视点这件事 |
[13:41] | if you took things more seriously. | 我们肯定尊重你 |
[13:42] | I am taking this seriously! | 我确实是很严肃地对待这件事 |
[13:43] | If you haven’t notice | 也许你没注意到 |
[13:45] | everything that’s coming out of this golden mouth has put us on top, | 正是我的金口玉言 让我们取得了这样的成功 |
[13:47] | with without your dumb advice! | 有没有你们的蠢主意都一样 |
[13:49] | Dumb advice?! | 蠢主意 |
[13:50] | Yeah! Dumb advice. | 没错 就是蠢主意 |
[13:52] | Dang it, Stan! | 见鬼 斯坦 |
[13:53] | Every one of those speeches we were controlling you! | 你的每一场演讲都是我们操控你说出来的 |
[13:56] | -Dipper! -What?! | -迪普 -你说啥 |
[13:57] | This tie is a mind control device invented by Ford. | 这条领带是阿福发明的头脑控制装置 |
[14:00] | If it wasn’t for this tie, you’d be losing! | 要是没有这条领带 你不可能会赢 |
[14:05] | Well, you can tell that know-it-all Ford | 你去告诉那个万事通阿福 |
[14:07] | that he can keep his fancy light bulbs and magic ties. | 没有他花哨的灯泡和魔力领带 |
[14:10] | I’m gonna win this debateon my own,without any of you! | 我自己照样能赢 不用你们帮忙 |
[14:12] | Stan, wait! You can’t! | 斯坦 等等 别走 |
[14:16] | Oh, this is bad. | 哦 这下糟了 |
[14:18] | If we want to beat Bud, we need another candidate, fast. | 要是我们还想打败巴德 就必须快点找一个新的竞选人 |
[14:21] | What we need is a blank slate, | 我们需要一个没主见的人 |
[14:22] | someone totally suggestible, | 一个什么话都能听进去的人 |
[14:24] | an empty piece of clay we can mold to our whims. | 一个可塑性强 任我们摆布的人 |
[14:27] | Hey, a little help,dudes? | 伙计们 帮我个小忙 |
[14:28] | I accidentally got my head stuck in my shirt sleeve. | 我不小心把头卡在袖子里 |
[14:31] | I guess this is my life now. | 可能一时半会儿是取不出来了 |
[14:36] | Seed here! | 选举专用鸟食出售 |
[14:37] | Support your favorite candidate by throwing election seed! | 把鸟食投给你最青睐的镇长候选人吧 |
[14:40] | Welcome, all, to the final debate | 欢迎各位收看本次竞选的最终辩论 |
[14:42] | in what’s sure to be, on a cosmic scale, | 即使这一事件从人类历史宇宙洪荒的视角看 |
[14:44] | a forgettable blip in human history. | 无疑毫不起眼 终将被人遗忘 |
[14:46] | And here come the three more popular candidates! | 现在登场的是人气最高的三位候选者 |
[14:50] | Oh! Hello there, Stanford. | 噢 你好哇 斯坦福 |
[14:52] | Long time no see. Hee hee. Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 一日不见如隔三秋呀 |
[14:56] | Don’t you “Tee-hee” Me. I’ll debate you into the ground! | 别跟我嬉皮笑脸的 等着在辩论赛上战个痛快吧 |
[14:59] | Oh, but I have a widdle twick up my sweevie-weeves. | 是吗 我可有着招人喜欢的甜蜜小酒窝呢 |
[15:03] | You’re making me very uncomfortable right now. | 我真要被你恶心哭了 |
[15:06] | But what’s this? | 现场出了新状况 |
[15:08] | One new candidate has entered the race! | 又有一位候选人加入了这次的辩论赛 |
[15:10] | Wait a minute. What?! | 等等 这是什么意思 |
[15:15] | Those backstabbing… | 忘恩负义的小崽子们 |
[15:17] | Let the debate begin! | 现在辩论开始 |
[15:19] | First question: | 第一个问题 |
[15:21] | What’s your position on axes? | 你们在斧头问题上的立场是什么 |
[15:23] | Wait. I mean… taxes. | 啊 我说错了 是税收问题 |
[15:25] | Easy. Taxes are the worst. | 这很简单 税收是罪恶 |
[15:27] | I propose we stimulate the economy | 我的信念是通过向周边城镇 |
[15:29] | by waging wars on neighboring cities. | 发动战争来刺激经济发展 |
[15:32] | We have the cannons. | 我们需要开炮 |
[15:36] | What? Uh… | 啊 这 |
[15:38] | I don’t know much about taxes, | 我不能说对于税收有很深刻的见解 |
[15:40] | but I can promise you a kitten in every pot. | 但我承诺每家每户的锅里都将有一只小猫 |
[15:42] | That doesn’t make sense, Mabel. | 你在说些什么鬼话 梅宝 |
[15:44] | You don’t make sense, Dipper! | 你说的才是鬼话呢 迪普 |
[15:47] | Fwends. Fwends. Can’t you see what’s happening on this stage? | 胖友们 胖友们 你们明白现在场上是什么状况吗 |
[15:51] | These politicians are dancing around the issues. | 这些政客们在回避你们的问题呢 |
[15:53] | Well, I can sing round the issues! | 而我 可以用歌声来回答你们 |
[15:58] | Crime is bad, crime is so, so bad | 犯罪是过错 大错又特错 |
[16:01] | Vote for Bud and it ain’t gonna be no crime | 巴德当镇长 罪恶扫光光 |
[16:03] | Crime’s bad. Vote for Bud | 犯罪是大错 投票给巴德 |
[16:06] | You may now throw your birdseed. | 选民们可以开始用鸟食投票了 |
[16:11] | And now a quick intermission. | 接下来是中场休息时间 |
[16:13] | We’re getting eaten alive back there. | 我们眼看就要输掉辩论了 |
[16:15] | Since when has Bud been creepily adorable? | 奇怪 巴德什么时候变得这么讨喜了 |
[16:18] | I don’t know! It doesn’t make sense! | 我怎么知道 这说不通啊 |
[16:21] | He’s almost acting just like… like… | 他的举止简直就像 就像 |
[16:24] | Widdle old me. | 小小的我 |
[16:28] | Aha! Hello there! Long time no see. | 啊哈 你们好呀 好久不见 |
[16:31] | Except in my revenge fantasies | 虽然我每隔一小时就会在 |
[16:33] | where I see you on an hourly basis. | 我的复仇之梦里见到你们 |
[16:35] | Gideon! I knew you were somehow behind this! | 吉迪恩 我就知道是你在背后搞的鬼 |
[16:37] | You’ve been controlling Bud! | 是你一直在操纵巴德 |
[16:39] | And it seems you’ve been controlling Stanford! | 你们不也在悄悄操纵着斯坦福吗 |
[16:41] | I have to hand it to both y’all. | 在下不得不佩服你俩 |
[16:43] | You’ve gotten much eviler since I last saw ya. | 和上次见面的时候相比 你们可学坏了不少哇 |
[16:46] | Daddy. | 老爹 |
[16:50] | Let go of us! | 放开我们 |
[16:58] | Behold your grand view of the debate! | 等着看接下来的精彩辩论吧 |
[17:01] | Once I win this election, | 只要搞定这次选举 |
[17:03] | I’ll finally rule this backwoods town! | 我就能统治整个破小镇了 |
[17:05] | You’ll never get away with this, you creepy little dork! | 你不可能有好下场的 你这小怪胎 |
[17:08] | Oh, I’d be happy to spare you, Mabel– | 梅宝 我还想着或许能放过你呢 |
[17:11] | if you agree to be mine. | 只要你答应嫁给我 |
[17:12] | I even made you this wedding dress in crafts class. | 我甚至为你亲手缝制了这件婚纱 |
[17:15] | Don’t ask what it’s made of. | 你不会想知道这是用什么做的 |
[17:17] | Ew! I’d rather die, you creep! | 我死也不跟你在一起 变态 |
[17:19] | Fine! Have it your way. Once I win, | 那行吧 随便你 只要我赢了 |
[17:23] | they’ll hit the plunger for the fireworks display, | 他们就会启动这个按钮 制造烟花效果来庆祝 |
[17:25] | finishing the mountain’s construction, | 同时引爆整座镇长雕塑的山体 |
[17:26] | trapping you all inside. | 把你们都送上西天 |
[17:28] | I’ve been trapped behind concrete all summer– | 整个夏天我都在铁窗后饱受囹圄之苦 |
[17:30] | now see how you like it! | 现在轮到你们了 |
[17:33] | Say hello to the next mayor of Gravity Falls, kids! | 和重力泉的新镇长问个好吧 孩子们 |
[17:39] | And that is why, um, | 这就是为什么 嗯 |
[17:40] | the Statue of Liberty is our hottest landmark. | 自由女神像会成为最性感火爆的地标 |
[17:44] | Awright, I lied. She’s kind of mannish. | 好吧 我胡说的 她其实是个男人婆 |
[17:46] | What do you want from me? | 你们还想怎么样 |
[17:51] | Ahh. You’re dying out there, Stan. | 你是快完蛋了 斯坦 |
[17:56] | Kids, you were right all along. | 孩子们 你们一直是对的 |
[17:58] | I shoulda listened to you when I had the chance. | 我就该乖乖听你们的 我早干嘛去了 |
[18:00] | Help! Help us! What the–?! | 救命 救救我们 什么 |
[18:02] | We’re tied to a bunch of fireworks! | 我们被绑在烟花的炸药上了 |
[18:12] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[18:16] | Listen, everybody, | 大家听好了 |
[18:18] | this debate is over. | 辩论结束 |
[18:19] | I gotta go save my family! | 我得马上去救我的家人 |
[18:21] | No, those–those are just some demolition dummies. | 大家别理他们 他们只是喜欢拆台的熊孩子 |
[18:23] | Nothin’ to see here. | 没什么好看的 |
[18:24] | Can it, Gleeful! | 闭嘴 格列佛 |
[18:28] | In a shocking turn of events, | 在这个惊人的插曲中 |
[18:30] | Stan Pines has run to the aid of two children | 斯坦·派恩斯已经冲向了两个命悬一线 |
[18:33] | who appear to be in danger. | 急待救援的孩子 |
[18:35] | And the crowd is loving it! | 他的英勇赢得了市民们的心 |
[18:37] | No! Stop it! Thank you, but stop it! | 不 住手 谢了 别再拿鸟食扔我了 |
[18:40] | Get back, you terror birds! | 滚开 你们这群丑鸟 |
[18:53] | Grunkle Stan! | 斯坦叔公 |
[18:55] | Kids! Look, I’m sorry I was being stubborn. | 孩子们 听着 是我一直顽固不化 抱歉 |
[18:58] | I guess being the town’s | 我不想再人们面前逞英雄了 |
[19:00] | hero wasn’t enough– I wanted to be yours, too. | 那远远不够 我想当守护你们的英雄 |
[19:02] | We’re sorry, Grunkle Stan. | 是我们不对 斯坦叔公 |
[19:03] | We should have supported you, win or lose. | 我们本应该一直站在你这边 不论输赢 |
[19:06] | Probably lose. | 多半是输 |
[19:07] | I can still drop you, you know. | 放明白点 我现在还可以放手 |
[19:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not again! | 不不不不不不不不 又是这样 |
[19:20] | Time to take care of you once and for all! | 是时候一了百了了 |
[19:23] | Oh no! We have to get out of here! | 哦不 我们得逃出去 |
[19:25] | Kids, if I die, | 万一我这下牺牲了 |
[19:27] | make sure I get a bigger tombstone than Ford. | 你们一定要把我的墓碑建得比阿福的气派 |
[19:43] | No! No! | 不不 |
[20:07] | Mayor Pines! Mayor Pines! Mayor Pines! | 派恩斯镇长 派恩斯镇长 派恩斯镇长 |
[20:12] | Well, I guess we know who won. | 看来胜负已经见分晓了 |
[20:15] | This just in: | 最新消息 |
[20:16] | Stanford Pines loses. | 斯坦福·派恩斯落选 |
[20:19] | Despite winning an overwhelming 95% of the vote, | 在投票环节获得了百分之九十五的压倒性胜利之后 |
[20:23] | election officials had to disqualify him | 他因为其各种各样的犯罪案底 |
[20:25] | due to discovery of an extensive criminal record. | 被选举委员会剥夺竞选资格 |
[20:27] | Oh boy. | 我的天 |
[20:29] | Stan, what did you do? | 斯坦 你又闯什么祸了 |
[20:30] | What didn’t I do? | 我什么祸没闯过 |
[20:32] | Crimes include shoplifting, | 包括盗窃的各项犯罪记录 |
[20:33] | a new crime he invented called “Burgle-bezzlement,” | 他还自创了一种名叫“盗贪罪”的新型犯罪 |
[20:38] | first-degree llamacide… | 对羊驼的谋杀重罪 |
[20:40] | That llama knew too much. | 那只羊驼知道的太多了 |
[20:42] | Due to this shocking development, | 这出人意料的事态发展 |
[20:43] | it would appear the mayorship passes to | 使镇长一职自然而然地落到了本次竞选 |
[20:45] | the only candidate who actually filled our their paperwork, | 唯一符合各项文件要求的竞选人身上 也就是 |
[20:48] | local enthusiasm enthusiast Tyler Cutebiker. | 本市的热心活动家 泰勒·尊可爱的身上 |
[20:55] | Got it. | 拿下 |
[20:57] | We will dedicate the rest of this broadcast | 本节目接下来的主要内容 |
[20:58] | to listing Stan’s crimes. | 是列举斯坦的各项罪行 |
[21:01] | First-degree thermometer theft, pug trafficking– | 重罪 盗窃体温计 非法贩卖哈巴狗 |
[21:04] | Whoo! At least they didn’t list any of the bad ones. | 呼 幸好他们曝光的都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事儿 |
[21:06] | On an unrelated topic, I have a lot of cheap pugs, | 话说回来 我这里还有很多便宜的哈巴狗 |
[21:09] | and I need to move them fast. | 得快点转手出去才行 |
[21:11] | I’m sorry, Stan. | 我很遗憾 斯坦 |
[21:12] | I actually think you as mayor would have been fun. | 我还有点期待你当镇长的样子呢 |
[21:15] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 那样当然好啦 |
[21:16] | I got close the dream, though, kids. | 但我这次离目标也很近了嘛 孩子们 |
[21:18] | Hey, I knit you something. | 嘿 我给你织了个东西哦 |
[21:20] | It’s not official, but I think it fits. | 不代表官方意见 但也还算应景喽 |
[21:26] | Grunkle Stan, are you crying? | 斯坦叔公 你不会在哭吧 |
[21:28] | I got campaign confetti in my eyes. | 只是彩纸屑飘到眼睛里罢了 |
[21:30] | Come on, kids, want to go vandalize Mayor Tyler’s mansion? | 好了孩子们 想去泰勒镇长的官邸里搞点破坏吗 |
[21:33] | – Hey hey! Vandalism! – Yay!!! | -搞破坏 -耶 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry the election thing didn’t work out for you, bro. | 真遗憾你的选举计划最后还是泡汤了 老弟 |
[21:39] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这样你会好受点的话 |
[21:41] | we’re gonna throw a riot tonight. | 我们可以计划一下今晚的暴乱 |
[21:43] | Does someone want to throw a riot? | 想来一次暴乱么 |
[21:45] | Thanks, Ghost Eyes, I’m just not in the mood. | 谢啦 鬼眼 我没那个心情 |
[21:50] | This poster is the only thing keeping me going. | 这张海报是支撑我的全部动力 |
[21:59] | I’m finally ready to make a deal. | 这次我终于痛下决心达成交易了 |