| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | we ask a lot of our patients. | 我们对病人要求很多 | 
| [00:08] | We put them to sleep,cut them open, | 麻醉他们 给他们开刀 | 
| [00:11] | Poke around in their brains and gutsWith sharp instruments. | 用锋利的仪器在他们的体内穿梭 | 
| [00:14] | We ask for their blind trust. | 我们要求他们的绝对信任 | 
| [00:16] | the blue one. | 选蓝色的 | 
| [00:22] | When in doubt,always go with blue.It brings out your eyes. | 不确定时就选蓝色的 更衬你的眼睛 | 
| [00:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [00:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:29] | The hospital,the staff,they love richard. | 医院的员工都喜欢Richard | 
| [00:31] | To them,I stabbed him in the back to get the job. | 在他们看来 我为了这个职位暗算了他 | 
| [00:34] | They’re gonna be mad at me just like you are. | 他们会很生气 就像你一样 | 
| [00:36] | I am mad.That doesn’t mean I don’t think you’ll do a great job. | 我确实生气 但并不代表我认为你不能胜任 | 
| [00:40] | I think you’ll be a very good chief. | 我认为 你会是个很棒的主任 | 
| [00:42] | Irony is,trust is hard for surgeons, | 但讽刺的是 信任对外科医生来说很难 | 
| [00:45] | Because we’re trained from day one | 因为我们从一开始就被告知 | 
| [00:47] | That we can’t trust anyone but ourselves. | 除了自己 谁都不能相信 | 
| [00:50] | The only instincts you can count on are your own… | 我们只能信任自己的直觉 | 
| [01:00] | Either one of you know what this big meeting’s all about? | 谁知道这是个什么会? | 
| [01:02] | – I heard there was a coup. – Webber’s out. Shepherd’s in. Is that true? | – 听说政变了 – Webber下台 shepherd上去 真的吗? | 
| [01:05] | – We know what you know. – Bull. All right? Your sister’s married to the guy. | – 我不比你们知道的多 – 不是吧 那家伙可是你姐夫 | 
| [01:08] | You expect me to bve you don’t know what’s going on? | 你真以为我会相信你毫不知情? | 
| [01:09] | Don’t you have your own loser friends to talk to? | 你们就不能找自己的朋友八卦去? | 
| [01:11] | I also heard shepherd plans to clean house.Maybe he’ll start with you. | 我还听说Shepherd要整顿人员 也许他会拿你开刀 | 
| [01:14] | Dude,I’m safe. The guy is my roommate.You’re the ones who should watch your backs. | 伙计 不可能 他可是我的室友 该小心的人是你们 | 
| [01:17] | Why? What do you know? | 为什么? 你有啥内幕? | 
| [01:18] | Simple math – shepherd hates the merger,You’re from mercy west,you’re toast. | 很简单 Shepherd痛恨合并 你们又是西慈来的 肯定开你们 | 
| [01:21] | Derek’s not gonna fire people Just because they’re from mercy west. | Derek才不会因为他们是西慈人 就解雇他们 | 
| [01:24] | He’s not like that. He’s loyal and fair. | 他不是那种人 他既忠诚又公正 | 
| [01:27] | Yeah,tell that to webber. | 有本事去Webber那儿说这话 | 
| [01:29] | The only skills you can count on are your own. | 唯一可以依靠的就是你自己 | 
| [01:31] | Until one day,you leave the classroom | 直到有一天 你离开学校 | 
| [01:34] | And step into the o.R. | 跨入手术室 | 
| [01:36] | I think we’ve almost got the tumor out. | 肿瘤马上就能取出来了 | 
| [01:39] | At this rate,we’ll be finished early,gr. | 按这个速度 可以提前结束 Grey | 
| [01:43] | You might be able to catch the end Of shepherd’s big speech. | 你或许还能赶上Shepherd演说的结尾 | 
| [01:48] | She’s tachycardic. | 她心跳过速 | 
| [01:49] | You’re surrounded by others,a team of others… | 你身边有一群人 | 
| [01:52] | I don’t understand what happened. Everything appears to be in order here. | 我不知道怎么了 一切都按规程来的 | 
| [01:54] | There’s-there’s no bleeders. I don’t see any bleeders. | 没有出血点 我没看到任何出血点 | 
| [01:59] | Okay,I-I don’t see a- a reason why down here, | 我不知道为何这样 | 
| [02:02] | So why is her heart rate going through the roof? | 为什么心跳这么快? | 
| [02:04] | – Did you check her anastomosis? – Her anastomosis is intact. | – 检查缝合处了没有? – 吻合术没问题 | 
| [02:06] | Everything is intact. | 所有地方都没问题 | 
| [02:08] | What is-wait,wait,wait. Did I just feel movement? | 等等 她是不是动了一下? | 
| [02:19] | She’s awake,dr. Bailey. The patient’s awake. | 她醒了 Bailey医生 病人醒了 | 
| [02:22] | greys anatomy season 6Episode13 | |
| [02:27] | A team that you have to rely on… | 一群你不得不依靠的人 | 
| [02:36] | Whether you trust them or not. | 无论你对他们信任与否 | 
| [02:38] | Well,what the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么? | 
| [02:41] | What the hell did you do? Get her back to sleep right now. | 赶紧再给她麻醉 | 
| [02:44] | okay,I know you’re scared right now, | 我知道你现在很害怕 | 
| [02:45] | But it’s gonna be okay. Everything is going to be okay. | 但会没事的 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [02:48] | – Just try to breathe. – Pushing 150 of propofol. | – 深呼吸 – 推150异丙酚 | 
| [03:00] | – **** – I don’t know. | – 你认为他会发表演讲吗? – 不知道 | 
| [03:03] | So,um,look,about the other ght. I was- | 那晚 我… | 
| [03:07] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 | 
| [03:16] | – What the hell is he wearing? – He looks good. Chiefly. | – 他穿的什么玩意啊? – 看起来不错啊 有主任范儿 | 
| [03:19] | He looks like an undertaker. | 穿的跟送葬似的 | 
| [03:21] | – I promised him we’d clap. – Oh. Now? | – 我答应过他 我们要鼓掌的 – 现在吗? | 
| [03:24] | No. | |
| [03:37] | I want to thank you all for being here. | 感谢大家百忙之中抽空过来 我尽量长话短说 | 
| [03:39] | I know you’re busy,so I’ll try to make this quick. | |
| [03:41] | As you may have heard,I have been appointed The new interim chief of surgery. | 正如你们所听说的 我被任命为新的外科代理主任 | 
| [03:46] | It’s my personal goal to make this transition The new inteas smooth as possible. | 我的目标是尽可能顺利平稳过渡 | 
| [03:51] | – I know we’ve had a rocky few months. – Here it comes. | – 过去几个月我们步履维艰 – 终于说到了 | 
| [03:54] | – Mistakes have been made. – He’s talking about the merger. | – 犯了一些错误 – 他说的就是合并的事 | 
| [03:57] | I intend to right those wrongs,and,uh… | 我希望能纠正它们 | 
| [03:59] | Told you. | 早告诉你们了 | 
| [04:00] | Bring this hospital back to its former glory. | 重拾医院往日的辉煌 | 
| [04:02] | “former glory.” undertaker needs a speechwriter. | “往日辉煌” 送葬男需要写稿秘书 | 
| [04:06] | – We are screwed. – S,you are,sucker. | – 我们惨了 – 没错 傻帽 | 
| [04:08] | Check it out. Chief webber. | 看呀 Webber主任 | 
| [04:10] | And,um… | 而且… | 
| [04:16] | What I meant… | 我是说… | 
| [04:18] | Uh,by that is – what I’m trying to say is, | 我是说 | 
| [04:20] | I want to thank you for your support in advance. | 先对你们的支持表示感谢 | 
| [04:23] | Uh,that’s all. | 我的话讲完了 | 
| [04:25] | Okay,let’s get back to work. | 好了 都回去工作吧 | 
| [04:43] | Avery,I need you to round up my charts And bring ’em to room 22-14. | Avery 我要你把病历集中送到2214房间 | 
| [04:47] | Oh,yang,usually comes in early to do that. I’m sure- | 通常都是Yang一早来做的 我想… | 
| [04:49] | You know what? Yang’s not on my service today. You are. | Yang今天不跟我 你来 | 
| [04:52] | Karev,I hear that you’ the future of peds. | Karev 听说你是儿科的未来 | 
| [04:54] | – Excuse me? – Yeah,a little birdie named bailey whispered it in my ear. | – 什么? – 一只名叫Bailey的小鸟轻声告诉我的 | 
| [04:57] | I want you to work with me today so I can see if she’s right. | 我要你今天跟我 看看她说的对不对 | 
| [04:59] | – What did she say? – That you’re the best babysitter in the hospital. | – 她说什么了? – 说你是全医院最好的保姆 | 
| [05:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [05:03] | You don’t think peds is hard-core? | 你瞧不上儿科? | 
| [05:05] | ’cause you could say that to my face,avery. | 可以当面跟我说 Avery | 
| [05:07] | no. No,ma’am. | 不是的 女士 | 
| [05:09] | Don’t let the roller skates fool you. | 别被他给迷惑了 | 
| [05:11] | Peds is nothing but hard-core. Rounds in ten. | 儿科非常重要 十分钟内来巡房 | 
| [05:15] | Peds. | 儿科 | 
| [05:17] | Who’s the sucker now? | 现在谁是傻帽? | 
| [05:21] | I heard that… | 我听说… | 
| [05:23] | Sloan was released from the hospital in l.A.That’s good. | Sloan在洛杉矶出院了 太好了 | 
| [05:26] | Is she,uh,is she coming back soon? Mark? | 她很快就会回来吗? Mark? | 
| [05:31] | This is some kind of joke.You’re not even gonna look at me? | 开什么玩笑 看都不看我一眼? | 
| [05:34] | Torres…I have a hip decubitus ulcer I need you to check out. | Torres 我这有个臀部褥疮要你检查 | 
| [05:38] | Mature. Really mature,mark. | 成熟啊 真成熟啊 Mark | 
| [05:42] | Basically,you have two options available to you. | 基本上 你有两个选择 | 
| [05:45] | You sign these,you’re agreeing to an early retirement. | 你签了这个 就可以提前退休 | 
| [05:48] | Take an early pension,your license to practice medicine Will no longer be valid. | 提前拿退休金 你的医师执照将不再有效 | 
| [05:52] | You’d walk away from this hospital effective immediately, | 出了医院大门 就立即生效 | 
| [05:54] | No strings attached. | 不附带任何条件 | 
| [05:56] | You’re not gonna sign that. You’re gonna sign this. | 不要签那个 签这个 | 
| [05:59] | which says that you are voluntarily enrolling yourself In the physicians rehabilitation and treatment program. | 这个是让你自愿报名参加 医师治疗康复计划 | 
| [06:05] | Go to rehab,richard. | 去康复中心吧 Richard | 
| [06:06] | You sober up,you get out,you have your job waiting. | 等你清醒了 出院了 就可以复职 | 
| [06:10] | *** | 这只是草案 | 
| [06:20] | Pendii need some time to think. | 我需要时间考虑 | 
| [06:26] | What is there to think about? | 还有什么可考虑的? | 
| [06:28] | You aren’t considering quitting,are you? | 你不是真想退休吧? | 
| [06:32] | Sorry to interrupt,but,chief. | 抱歉打扰了 但是 主任 | 
| [06:34] | – Yeah. – Uh,yeah. | – 什么事 – 什么事 | 
| [06:36] | I’m sorry. Dr. Shepherd,There’s a situation that needs your attention. | 不好意思 Shepherd医生 有点情况 请您来一下 | 
| [06:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [06:49] | She had the appropriate amount of anesthetic. There is no – the patient was open on the – table… | – 麻醉剂数量适中 – 病人在手术台上醒了 | 
| [06:51] | – There is no way I’m implicated in this,right? – And he allowed her to wake up. | – 没必要把我牵连进来 对吧? – 他居然让她醒过来了 | 
| [06:53] | Stop. Stop. Just every – stop. Just take a deep breath. | 都别说了 打住 深呼吸 | 
| [06:56] | – You check on the patient. – Okay. | – 你去看看病人 – 好的 | 
| [06:59] | This can happen. It’s happened to me. | 这有可能发生 我就遇到过 | 
| [07:02] | Any luck at all,she won’t remember a thing. | 幸运的是 她不会记得任何事 | 
| [07:03] | – Which means she won’t remember to sue us? – Exactly. | – 这就意味着她不会起诉咱们? – 正是 | 
| [07:07] | Okay,how was that? That was good,right? | 我处理得怎么样? 表现不错吧? | 
| [07:08] | – Yeah,very chiefly. – Good. | – 是啊 有主任范儿 – 很好 | 
| [07:09] | – Lose the tie. – What? | – 把领带摘了 – 什么? | 
| [07:12] | Not the tie. | 别拿领带说事儿啊 | 
| [07:14] | Mr. And mrs. Wilson, | Wilson先生和夫人 | 
| [07:15] | We’re here to update you on the surgery. | 向你们汇报一下手术情况 | 
| [07:17] | We completed your tumor resection. | 我们完全切除了肿瘤 | 
| [07:19] | I was able to resect the entire thing Off of your abdominal wall. | 切除了腹壁上的全部肿瘤 | 
| [07:23] | Mm-hmm,which is a good thing.Things went very well. | 很不错 非常顺利 | 
| [07:25] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [07:27] | How about the part when I woke up on the table? | 那我在手术台上醒来那段怎么算? | 
| [07:31] | How well did that part go? | 那段能算顺利吗? | 
| [07:34] | Where I could smell my own burning flesh-How was that? | 我闻到自己皮肉的烧焦味 那段怎么算? | 
| [07:38] | When I was lying there… | 我躺在那儿 | 
| [07:40] | Nunable to speak | 无法开口说话 | 
| [07:41] | While I could actually feel you butchering my insides | 真切地感觉到你在屠宰我的内脏 | 
| [07:45] | I couldn’t move. I was awake and couldn’t move,And you had no idea. | 我醒着 却动弹不得 而你手足无措 | 
| [07:49] | How well did that part go? | 那能算顺利吗? | 
| [07:55] | Here’s what we do. | 下面我们这么做 | 
| [07:56] | I’m gonna check the anesthetics themselves. | 我来检查麻醉剂 | 
| [07:58] | You draw a c.B.C.,a chem-18, | 你来进行完全血细胞计数 生化十八项检查 | 
| [07:59] | – And let’s do some genotyping studies. – Oh,oh,”here’s what we do”? We? | – 做一些基因分型研究 – 什么叫”下面我们这么做”? “我们”? | 
| [08:03] | Did you not hear her? That girl is traumatized. | 你没听见吗? 这女孩已受到心理创伤 | 
| [08:06] | So the only thing we are doing is getting sued…Because of you. | 我们能做的就是等着被起诉 拜你所赐 | 
| [08:10] | Where do you even get off speaking to me like that? | 你什么时候才能不这么和我说话? | 
| [08:12] | – You have no idea what went wrong in that o.R.- Well,here’s what I know- | – 你根本不知道哪里出了问题 – 但我知道这些 | 
| [08:15] | I know that you’re new here, | 我知道你是新来的 | 
| [08:16] | I know that you probably sti have a chip on your shoulder | 我知道你可能因为 这里的停车位没有西慈的好而不满 | 
| [08:18] | Because your parking space at mercy west was better | |
| [08:20] | And I know that you’re an anesthesiologist, | 我还知道你是个麻醉师 | 
| [08:22] | Which means you make buckets of money | 也就是说 你只需躺着熬时间 翻翻”建筑文摘” 就可以赚一大笔钱 | 
| [08:25] | Logging reasonable hours sitting on your behind | |
| [08:28] | And flipping through “architectural digest” | |
| [08:30] | While somebody on the other side of the curtain | 而身帝那些真正做事的人却要被起诉 | 
| [08:32] | Does the real work and gets sued for it. | |
| [08:34] | – Excuse me. You have no idea – I don’t know what they did at mercy west, | – 对不起 你不知道… – 我不知道西慈的规矩是什么 | 
| [08:36] | But here at seattle grace, | 但在西雅图仁爱医院 | 
| [08:37] | We expect to be able to trust the gas man, | 我们得相信麻醉师 | 
| [08:41] | Trust him to do his job so that we can do ours. | 相信他们能做好工作 这样我们才能做好我们的事 | 
| [08:44] | We expect the gas man to stay awake at the switch | 我们不希望麻醉师玩忽职守 | 
| [08:47] | No matter how long and boring a procedure might be. | 不管手术多长多无聊 | 
| [08:50] | We expect the gas man to stay focused enough To keep the patient unconscious! | 我们希望麻烦师能专心工作 不让病人醒来! | 
| [09:01] | How long would you say brad’s been having the pain? | Brad这种疼痛持续多久了? | 
| [09:04] | Off and on for months. | 断断续续几个月了 | 
| [09:05] | Brad,is the pain constant or is it worse at times,Better at others? | Brad 一直是这么疼? 还是时好时坏? | 
| [09:10] | Mm,it’s usually bad in the mornings, | 通常是早上比较疼 | 
| [09:12] | – Like,right after breakfast. – which,I might point out, | – 比如 吃完早饭 – 我强调一下 | 
| [09:14] | Is,uh,when he has to go to school. | 就是当他要去上学的时候 | 
| [09:16] | But I feel it at other times,too. | 其他时候也会疼 | 
| [09:18] | Right,like,uh,when you have a spanish test | 对 比如 西班牙语考试啊 | 
| [09:20] | Or,uh,have to give a presentation in history class. | 或者历史课做讲演啊 | 
| [09:23] | – Stress can exacerbate abdominal pain. – Please,doctor,don’t encourage him. | – 压力会使腹部疼痛恶化 – 医生 你别任由他撒谎 | 
| [09:26] | – He’s just faking so he could miss school. – I am not. | – 他这是为了逃课装的 – 才不是 | 
| [09:29] | Abdomen’s soft,non-tender,not rigid. | 腹部柔软 不脆弱不僵硬 | 
| [09:31] | Bowel sounds are good. | 肠音正常 | 
| [09:32] | Still,I’d like to cover all the bases. | 还是要做一些基本检查 | 
| [09:34] | – Dr. Karev,how would you proceed?- We could try a trip-contrast c.T. | – Karev医生 接下来该做什么? – 要做三重对比造影 | 
| [09:38] | Do it. | 做吧 | 
| [09:39] | Brad,this is gonna cost us thousands of dollars | Brad 你知道这要花好几千元 而保险公司不能全保的吧 | 
| [09:42] | And insurance only covers part of it.You-you know that,right? | |
| [09:45] | I’m not faking it. | 我没装病 | 
| [09:46] | I – I’m not faking it,dad. I swear. | 爸爸 我真没装病 我发誓 | 
| [09:57] | Dr. Altman,uh,I noticed you have avery assigned To all your surgeries this morning. | Altman医生 我注意到 你让Avery参与你今早所有的手术 | 
| [10:01] | I do. | 没错 | 
| [10:02] | Um,so there’s no room… For me on your service? | 所以 我…不能跟你了? | 
| [10:06] | Well,you’ve been on every one of my cases since I’ve arrived. | 你参与了我来这里后的所有手术 | 
| [10:08] | This is a teaching htal. | 这是家教学医院 | 
| [10:10] | It’s only fair I give other residents a chance. | 我也要给其他的住院医生机会呀 | 
| [10:14] | Yes. Yes,of course. I-I- I understand. | 当然 当然 我明白 | 
| [10:17] | Um… Do you think you’ll have room on your service tomorrow | 我明天能跟你吗? | 
| [10:20] | Or the next day? | 或者后天? | 
| [10:21] | I,uh,I… I – I don’t know. | 呃…不知道 | 
| [10:24] | I just… | 我就是… | 
| [10:28] | I can’t today,cristina. Okay? | 今天不行 Cristina | 
| [10:30] | I just… I can’t. | 就是…不行 | 
| [10:36] | Um,leslie,hi. | Leslie 嗨 | 
| [10:38] | Uh,this will only take a moment. | 这只需要一小会儿 | 
| [10:39] | – We just need to examine your incis – hey,careful. | – 我们要检查一下伤口 – 嘿 悠着点 | 
| [10:44] | I don’t want you to touch me. | 别碰我 | 
| [10:46] | – Leslie… – I mean it. | – 我是说真的 | 
| [10:48] | Don’t let her touch me. | 别让她碰我 | 
| [10:50] | Okay,uh,I-I know that you’ve been through a lot today, | 我知道你今天受了很多罪 | 
| [10:52] | – But if we don’t check your in – I remember. | – 但如果不检查… – 我记得的 | 
| [10:57] | I remember you screaming in surgery. | 我记得你在手术室里大叫 | 
| [11:02] | – You were panicking… – She’s getting tachycardic. | – 你当时很慌张… – 她心跳过速 | 
| [11:05] | Panicking with your hand inside my body. | 你很慌张 手还放在我体内 | 
| [11:09] | You were just… | 你只是… | 
| [11:10] | dr. Bailey,her incision site is bleeding. | Bailey医生 她的伤口在流血 | 
| [11:12] | – She could’ve ripped it open. – I mean it. Don’t touch me! | – 可能扯破伤口了 – 我说真的 别碰我! | 
| [11:15] | Okay. I don’t want you to touch me. Don’t t-no! | – 好的 – 别碰我 别碰我! | 
| [11:17] | – Grey,redress the wound,okay? – Don’t touch me! | – Grey 你来处理伤口 好吗? – 别碰我! | 
| [11:19] | Uh,use the dressing to apply pressure with one hand | 一只手拿敷料保护伤口 | 
| [11:22] | – And grab as much gauze as you can with the other. – Okay. | – 另一只手拿纱布 越多越好 – 好的 | 
| [11:24] | See that tape there? You’re gonna need you A nice,long piece. | 看见那儿的胶带了吗? 需要很长一段 | 
| [11:34] | Hey. Need some help? | 嗨 要帮忙吗? | 
| [11:36] | Uh,no. I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 | 
| [11:38] | Okay. Never mind. | 好 想帮就帮吧 | 
| [11:40] | I need to talk to you about mark. | 我想跟你谈谈Mark | 
| [11:42] | Could you not rip those? | 你别撕了 好吗? | 
| [11:43] | He isn’t speaking to me. He barely even looks at me. | 他不跟我说话 看都不看我 | 
| [11:45] | And I know that we broke up,but we still work together, | 我们是分手了 但还在一起工作啊 | 
| [11:48] | – And I’m gonna be a plastic surgeon. – You’re not gonna be a plastic surgeon. | – 我还想成为整形医生呢 – 你不会的 | 
| [11:52] | Still,okay,we’re gonna have to see each other every day. | 好吧 但我们还得每天见面啊 | 
| [11:54] | I mean,he’s best friends with my sister’s post-it husband. | 他是我姐姐即时贴老公的挚友 | 
| [11:56] | – I… I don’t know what to do. – I know. He’s not exactly being fair. | – 我…不知道该怎么办 – 我懂 这对你不公平 | 
| [11:59] | – No,he’s not being fair. – Hey,seriously. Go easy on the cast padding. | – 就是 不公平 – 说真的 别折腾那些衬垫了 | 
| [12:02] | You know,at least he could be civil. | 他至少应该客气点 | 
| [12:04] | – I had a one-night stand. Okay,big deal.- Right. | – 我搞一夜情 有什么大不了的 – 是啊 | 
| [12:07] | – It’s not like he didn’t sleep with addison. – True,more than once. | – 他还不是和Addison睡了 – 没错 还不止一次 | 
| [12:10] | – What? – Hmm? | – 什么? – 嗯? | 
| [12:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [12:15] | I didn’t say anything. More than once? | – 我什么也没说 – 不止一次? | 
| [12:17] | More than once?! | 不止一次?! | 
| [12:22] | what about that? That spot-see it? | 那个呢? 那个点 看到没? | 
| [12:25] | That was lint. | 那是线头 | 
| [12:28] | It doesn’t make sense. I mean,no kid wants to be The loser missing class to go to the hospital. | 说不通啊 没有哪个小孩为了逃学来医院 | 
| [12:32] | I don’t care how lame you are. | 不管他成绩多差 | 
| [12:33] | I loved the hospital when I was a kid. | 我小时候就超爱医院 | 
| [12:35] | No school,lots of cool medical supplies to play with And… | 不用上学 可以玩很多医疗器械 | 
| [12:40] | Okay,yeah. So let’s go over it again. | 好 我们再核一次 | 
| [12:42] | He presented with severe but intermittent abdominal pain, | 他有剧烈的间歇性腹部疼痛 | 
| [12:45] | No discernable pattern. | 疼痛无规律可循 | 
| [12:47] | – Labs were normal. No fever. – Soft abdomen on exam. | – 片子正常 没有发烧 – 腹部情况正常 | 
| [12:51] | We’re missing something. | 肯定有啥没想到 | 
| [12:54] | Chronic mesenteric ischemia? | 慢性肠系膜缺血? | 
| [12:56] | Ah. I mean,it’s a stretch for a kid, | 这种缺血小孩根本受不了 | 
| [12:58] | – But if he had vascular problems – no,it fits all the symptoms, | – 但如果血管有问题… – 所以症状都相符 | 
| [13:00] | And it doesn’t show up on the scans. | 而且也扫描不出来 | 
| [13:01] | Yeah,but the problem is,The only way to get an accurate diagnosis Is to run an exploratory laparoscopy. | 对 但问题是 只能给他做腹腔镜检查才能确诊 | 
| [13:06] | So? | 所以呢? | 
| [13:07] | Brad’s father didn’t want us to run a c.T. | Brad他爸爸连造影都不想做 | 
| [13:08] | You really think he’s gonna agree to exploratory surgery? | 你觉得他会同意做探查术? | 
| [13:20] | You-you know,why- teddy’s blackballing me. | Teddy排斥我 | 
| [13:22] | She’s not saying that’s what she’s doing,But I think that’s what she’s do- | 她不承认 但我觉得她就是… | 
| [13:34] | I don’t want to talk about teddy. | 我不想谈Teddy | 
| [13:36] | Do you want to talk about teddy? | 你想谈Teddy吗? | 
| [13:37] | No. | 不想 | 
| [13:49] | I heard he had some kind of mental breakdown. | 我听说他好像是有点精神崩溃 | 
| [13:50] | I heard it was drugs. | 我听说是嗑药 | 
| [13:52] | No way. Prescription or- | 不可能 处方药还是… | 
| [13:54] | Go practice medicine,now. | 去做事 快 | 
| [13:57] | Richard. This-sitting here- | Richard 你坐在这里 | 
| [13:59] | This isn’t good. This isn’t helping things. | 一点帮助都没有 | 
| [14:01] | Just sign the paper. Go to rehab. | 把文件签了 去康复中心 | 
| [14:04] | – Sign the paper.- Who the hell do you think you are? Who do you- | – 把文件签了 – 你以为你是谁啊? 你以为… | 
| [14:07] | Look,you are not my boss and you are not my chief. | 听着 你不是我上司也不是我的主任 | 
| [14:10] | – You may have stolen my office out from under me… – You’re in trouble… | – 你背着我抢了我的位置 – 你有困难 | 
| [14:12] | – But you have no right – and I am trying to help you like you helped me. | – 但你没有权利… – 我想像你帮我一样帮助你 | 
| [14:13] | I helped you! I didn’t get you fired. | 我帮过你! 我没有炒你 | 
| [14:15] | You got fired the minute you took your first drink. | 从你喝下第一杯酒你就应该被炒了 | 
| [14:16] | – Get out of my face. – No. No,you’re not gonna do this. | – 滚开 – 别这样 | 
| [14:18] | You’re not ending your career to get back at me. | 别为了报复我而放弃你的事业 | 
| [14:21] | I did what I had to do and nothing more. | 我只做了我必须做的 | 
| [14:23] | You look me in the eye and you say that again. | 你看着我 再说一遍 | 
| [14:30] | I wanted the job. | 我想要这个职位 | 
| [14:33] | I wanted the job. I admit that. | 我承认 我想要这个职位 | 
| [14:35] | I didn’t want to end your career. | 但我不想让你事业玩完 | 
| [14:37] | Well,that part’s not up to you,is it? | 这个你说了不算 不是吗? | 
| [14:39] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你必须做的 | 
| [14:41] | But this part… Is up to me. | 但放不放弃 我说了算 | 
| [14:44] | – So get out. – No! | – 所以 滚吧 – 不 | 
| [14:46] | Stop it,both of you.People are watching. | 都别吵了 大家都在看着呢 | 
| [14:59] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 | 
| [15:25] | The gas man would like an apology. | 麻醉师要求你道歉 | 
| [15:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [15:29] | Leslie wilson’s cytochrome p-450 results. | 这是Leslie Wilson的细胞色素p-450结果 | 
| [15:31] | The type she has means She metabolizes anesthetic drugs too fast- | 她的细胞色素表明 她代谢麻醉药过快 | 
| [15:36] | Way more rapidly than you or me. | 比你我要快得多 | 
| [15:37] | There’s no way we could’ve known that before surgery. | 手术前我们不可能知道 | 
| [15:39] | So this is why she woke up? | 所以她才会醒过来? | 
| [15:41] | It is. | 对 | 
| [15:43] | You don’t have to get down on your knees and apologize, | 你不需要下跪道歉 | 
| [15:45] | But I would like something heartfelt. | 只需说点真心实意的话 | 
| [15:47] | You know,something in the neighborhood of, | 类似于 | 
| [15:49] | “you were right. I was rash,kind of mean.” | “你是对的 我太鲁莽 有点刻薄” | 
| [15:52] | Maybe even throw in a,”turns out You’re a hell of a doctor.” | 或者来一句 “原来你也不赖嘛” | 
| [15:58] | It wasn’t our fault. That’s… That’s good news. | 不是咱们的错 这是好消息啊 | 
| [16:01] | She’s gonna need a second surgery. | 她还需要一次手术 | 
| [16:03] | The incision site won’t stop bleeding. | 伤口血流不止 | 
| [16:05] | She might have internal bleeding. | 可能有内出血 | 
| [16:08] | Okay. It’s not gonna be easy,But now I know how to keep her under. | 虽然不好搞定 但这次我知道如何麻醉了 | 
| [16:12] | She won’t let me touch her. | 她都不让我碰她 | 
| [16:20] | I’m good with patients. | 病人很喜欢我 | 
| [16:23] | They always trust me.I- I-I’ve never… | 他们总是那么信任我 从来没… | 
| [16:28] | Look,I don’t even know how to… | 我都不知道如何… | 
| [16:31] | She won’t let touch her. | 她不让我碰她 | 
| [16:42] | Why are you walking like that? | 你干嘛这么走路? | 
| [16:43] | Uh,I got a burn. | 有烫伤 | 
| [16:44] | – Where? – Go away. | – 哪里烫伤? – 一边去 | 
| [16:46] | Well,we’re both doctors. No need to be embarrassed. | 咱俩都是医生 有啥不好意思的 | 
| [16:49] | I’m not embarrassed. I’m just waiting for meredith. | 我没不好意思 我在等Meredith | 
| [16:51] | Now… Go away. | 现在 麻烦你一边去 | 
| [16:53] | I let you treat my tick. Come on. | 我可是曾经让你治了我的虱子 别不好意思啦 | 
| [16:54] | This is not a tick. | 这又不是虱子 | 
| [16:56] | today sucks.Mark sucks. | 今天衰死了 Mark衰死了 | 
| [16:59] | Yeah? Yang got burns on her girl parts. | 对啊 Yang的私处被烫着了 | 
| [17:01] | I do not-it’s not on- on my girl parts. | 没有 才不是私处 | 
| [17:04] | Well,then they’re on her ass. Look how she’s walking. | 那就是在屁股上 瞧她走路那样 | 
| [17:06] | Don’t you two have patnts? | 你俩就没有病人吗? | 
| [17:07] | – How did you get burns on your ass? – You paged? | – 屁股怎么会烫伤? – 你呼我? | 
| [17:10] | Mer,come. | Mer 过来 | 
| [17:12] | The rest of you,bye. | 你俩 再见 | 
| [17:16] | oh,my god! | 额滴神呐 | 
| [17:18] | not so loud. | 别那么大声啊 | 
| [17:20] | How did you… What did… | 怎么会… 你怎么… | 
| [17:21] | You have grate marks burned into your ass. | 你屁股上有炉栅印呢 | 
| [17:25] | yeah,vent marks,but same difference. | 是排热孔印 但也没啥区别 | 
| [17:30] | I was busy having sex. | 当时做得太high了 | 
| [17:33] | will you please just dress the wound? | 你只管处理伤口就行 | 
| [17:37] | Owen’s being very caveman-like. | Owen最近跟野人似的 | 
| [17:39] | And it’s hot- | 倒是也挺性感 | 
| [17:40] | Vaguely disturbing,but mostly hot. | 有点烦人 不过很性感 | 
| [17:45] | I – I think he might ill be a little upset That I offered him to teddy. | 我之前把他让给Teddy 他可能不太开心 | 
| [17:51] | – Alex! – Alex! | |
| [17:52] | – Hot cross buns. – That’s gonna blister. | – 烙着十字的屁屁挺性感嘛 – 要起水泡了 | 
| [17:54] | Will you get them out of here? | 快把他们轰走 | 
| [17:55] | I – bailey’s paging me. Lexie,will you finish this for me? | Bailey呼我 Lexie你来接手行不? | 
| [17:59] | Oh,oh,my god. I hate you. What… | 神啊 我恨你 | 
| [18:00] | I’ll take alex with me.Let’s go. Come on. | 我带Alex走 快点 | 
| [18:05] | – Is this a sex injury? – Oh,my god. | – 这是性爱伤痕? – 上帝啊 | 
| [18:08] | It is. | 那就是了 | 
| [18:12] | I used to have sex injuries with mark. | 我和Mark也有过性爱伤痕 | 
| [18:14] | Mark was rlly awesome At leaving you with good… sex injuries. | Mark可是个顶级留痕高手 | 
| [18:18] | And… | 而且… | 
| [18:22] | please don’t cry on my ass. | 别对着我的屁屁哭行么 | 
| [18:24] | – I’m sorry. – Please don’t cry. | – 抱歉 – 求你 别哭了 | 
| [18:30] | – Hey,are you – Busy. | – 嘿 你… – 忙着呢 | 
| [18:33] | Dr. Altman… I pulled everything you asked for. | Altman医生 我把你要的都拿来了 | 
| [18:37] | It’s all here in numerical order according to room number. | 已按房号顺序排好 | 
| [18:39] | Numerical order? | 房号顺序? | 
| [18:42] | – Is that not how – it’s fine. | – 不是这样? – 也行吧 | 
| [18:44] | Yang always orders them according to priority- | Yang总是按轻重缓急排序 | 
| [18:46] | Most urgent to least urgent- | 从最紧急到最不急的 | 
| [18:47] | But… It’s fine. It-it’ll work. Follow me. | 不过…没事 这样也行 跟我来 | 
| [18:52] | No. Just no. You are not cutting open our son with no evidence That there’s anything even wrong | 不行就是不行 连病因都不清 别想给我儿子开刀 | 
| [18:57] | – dad- Jim- | – 爸 | 
| [18:58] | no! Listen to me, | 不行! 听我说 | 
| [18:59] | That is thousands of dollars we’re talking about,On what,a hunch,huh? | 就因为你们的猜测 我们就要花好几千的手术费? | 
| [19:03] | He’s got nervous stomach and crappy grades. That’s it. | 他就是成绩不好紧张得肚子疼 | 
| [19:06] | I hated school,too,brad. Okay? I got it. | 我也曾讨厌过上学 Brad 我懂 | 
| [19:08] | Your mother and I,we have jobs and we go to them. | 我和你妈还有工作 要去上班 | 
| [19:10] | You have school. That’s your job. | 你有学业 这就是你的工作 | 
| [19:13] | No surgery. It’s insane. Just-no. No. | 不开刀 简直是疯了 不行 | 
| [19:20] | You think it’s right for them to take him home? | 你觉得他们接他回家合适么? | 
| [19:22] | – It isn’t. – Shh. Brad,I’m teaching. You think he’s faking? | – 不合适 – 嘘 Brad 我在教学呢 你觉得是装病么? | 
| [19:25] | – No. – What are you gonna do? | – 不觉得 – 那你要怎么办? | 
| [19:26] | I’d like to push his dad’s face into a wall. No offense. | 我想把他老爸的脑袋摁到墙上 无意冒犯 | 
| [19:29] | – Yeah,no. That-that’d be good.- Well,barring physical violence, | – 不 这么做挺好 – 不许暴力解决 | 
| [19:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? | 
| [19:33] | This is peds. Your patients can’t advocate for themselves. | 儿科就是这样 病人没法自己作主 | 
| [19:36] | So in addition to surgery,a big part of the job Is advocating for them. | 所以除了手术 工作的很大一部分是帮他们作主 | 
| [19:39] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得能胜任么? | 
| [19:42] | Yes,this is exploratory surgery, | 对 这确实是个探查术 | 
| [19:44] | And,yes,brad’s scans look clean,but if we’re right, | Brad的扫描结果也确实没什么问题 但如果我们猜得没错 | 
| [19:47] | If he has mesenteric ischemia and you take him home, | 如果他确实患有肠系膜缺血 而你带他回家 | 
| [19:50] | The blood flow to his intestine will slowly stop, | 肠部供血会慢慢停止 | 
| [19:52] | Killing the tissue,causing brad to become septic, | 引起组织死亡 败血症 | 
| [19:54] | Forcing his body into such intense shock That by the time you realize what’s happening | 身体重度休克 而当你意识到这一切 | 
| [19:58] | And you call an ambulance, | 再打电话叫救护车 | 
| [19:59] | The chance of brad getting back to the hospital alive Is next to zero. | Brad活着回到医院的机率几乎为零 | 
| [20:03] | You think he’s faking. I get that. | 你觉得他是装病 我懂 | 
| [20:05] | So the only real question is,how sure are you? How sure? | 唯一的问题是 你有多大把握? | 
| [20:13] | I understand your hesitation, | 你在犹豫 我很理解 | 
| [20:15] | But we don’t have a choice. You need a second surgery. | 但我们别无选择 你还要再动一次手术 | 
| [20:17] | Haven’t you put her through enough for one day? | 你们今天折腾她折腾得还不够么? | 
| [20:19] | I can make some calls,see if we can get you transferred To another hospital. | 我可以打电话看看能否帮你办理转院 | 
| [20:22] | A transfer takes time,and the longer we wait, | 转院太花时间 等的时间越长 | 
| [20:26] | She’s at greater risk for infection or blood loss. | 她被感染或失血过多的风险就越大 | 
| [20:28] | Leslie,I know you’re scared,But the dressing I did earlier is only temporary. | Leslie 我知道你很害怕 但之前的包扎只是暂时的 | 
| [20:32] | It needs to be fixed proper. | 还需要妥善处理才行 | 
| [20:33] | It was like being in a coffin – alive… In a coffin. | 当时像是在棺材里 活生生地躺在棺材里 | 
| [20:38] | I couldn’t talk,couldn’t move. | 我没法说话 没法动 | 
| [20:41] | The thought of your hand back inside me… | 一想到你又要将手伸到我的体内… | 
| [20:45] | Leslie,sweetie,you don’t have to do anythingYou don’t want to do. | Leslie 亲爱的 你不必勉强做不想做的事 | 
| [20:54] | You can do it. | 你来做 | 
| [20:55] | What? | 什么? | 
| [20:56] | You were there. | 当时你也在 | 
| [20:58] | You stayed calm. You were kind. | 你很冷静 很友善 | 
| [21:02] | Oh,dr. Bailey is far more experienced than- | Bailey医生比我经验丰富多了 | 
| [21:05] | She’s not touching me. | 她不能碰我 | 
| [21:07] | You have to promise me she won’t touch me. | 你得向我保证她不碰我 | 
| [21:10] | You can do it. | 你可以做手术 | 
| [21:15] | She can’t. | 她不可以 | 
| [21:23] | What do you think of the present I got from hunt For becoming chief? | 你们觉得Hunt送我的任职礼物怎么样? | 
| [21:26] | From hunt,huh? | Hunt给你的? | 
| [21:27] | I was gonna get you one of those. | 本来我也想送你一个呢 | 
| [21:29] | The deluxe version. You know, the kind that keeps score? | 豪华版 能计分的那种 知道吧 | 
| [21:31] | Not,uh,you know,the cheaper one. | 而不是这种便宜货 | 
| [21:33] | – That’s my chair. – I know. | – 那是我的椅子 – 知道 | 
| [21:34] | I like it. Itakes me feel powerful. | 我喜欢 它让我觉得自己很强大 | 
| [21:36] | That was quite a scene In the conference room earlier. | 之前你们在会议室吵得那个凶啊 | 
| [21:38] | Oh,you saw that. | 你看到了? | 
| [21:39] | Yeah,the whole hospital did. What happened there? | 整个医院都看到了 到底怎么回事? | 
| [21:41] | How’d you dethrone the chief and-and why? | 你是如何赶主任下台的?为什么? | 
| [21:43] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 | 
| [21:44] | Not even to me? It’s not my story to tell. | – 对我也不能说? – 这事不该由我说 | 
| [21:47] | Heads-up. | 当心 | 
| [21:49] | Looks like I’m facing a lawsuit. | 貌似我得处理一起诉讼 | 
| [21:51] | First day out-patient wakes up on the table. | 上任第一天 病人在手术台上醒来 | 
| [21:53] | You know lexie slept with alex karev | 你们知道 在我带女儿去洛杉矶求医时 Lexie和Alex上床了吗? | 
| [21:55] | While I was in l.A. Dealing with my sick daughter? | |
| [21:58] | Well,according to meredith,You were doing a little more in los angeles | Meredith说 你在洛杉矶除了求医之外 还干了点别的 | 
| [22:00] | – Than just dealing with little sloan. – She dumped me. | |
| [22:02] | Which is why you went back to sleeping with my ex-wife? | 所以你就跑去和我前妻嘿咻了? | 
| [22:03] | You slept with his ex-wife? | 你和他前妻? | 
| [22:05] | Wait a sec. You’re remarried. What do you care? | 等下 你又结婚了 你为啥这么在乎? | 
| [22:07] | I’m just saying,The karev thing is forgivable considering. | 我只是说 可以考虑原谅她 | 
| [22:09] | Not to me. | 我不能原谅 | 
| [22:15] | What? Is that a hickey? | – 怎么了? – 那是唇印吗? | 
| [22:17] | Uh,it’s,uh,it’s-it’s a birthmark. | 是…胎记 | 
| [22:18] | It is. It’s a hiey. | 不对 就是唇印 | 
| [22:20] | All right,cristina and I have been… Getting along. | 好吧 Cristina和我最近…常在一起 | 
| [22:24] | Well,you two are good together. | 你俩在一起很配 | 
| [22:26] | Not like me and lexie or…Way better than yang and burke. | 不像我和Lexie 也比Yang和Burke在一起好得多 | 
| [22:29] | Yeah,I never understood those two.They were too… Monosyllabic. | – 我从没搞懂过他俩 他们太… – 少说点 | 
| [22:32] | You know,I made a bet she’d never make it down that aisle.Won 50 bucks. | 我当时赌她走不了红毯 还赢了50块 | 
| [22:35] | What aisle? | 什么红毯? | 
| [22:36] | Oh,you haven’t heard that story? That’s a good story. | 你没听过? 这故事精彩啊 | 
| [22:38] | Uh,it’s not your story to tell. | 这事不该由你来说 | 
| [22:47] | Bailey is letting me operate On a post-op internal bleeding patient… | Bailey让我为术后内出血病人手术 | 
| [22:51] | By myself. | 由我单独做 | 
| [22:53] | Do you think I n handle it? | 你觉得我处理的了吗? | 
| [22:58] | I think I can. | 我自己觉得行 | 
| [23:03] | Derek tells me you’re thinking about quitting. | Derek跟我说 你在考虑辞职 | 
| [23:11] | I think if my mother were here to see this, | 我觉得 如果我妈在 | 
| [23:14] | She would kick your ass for even considering it. | 看到你打算辞职 她一定饶不了你 | 
| [23:28] | These ops of bowel look clean,too. | 这部分肠道看起来也没问题 | 
| [23:31] | Nothing. | 什么都没 | 
| [23:33] | Crap. I bullied them into totally unnecessary surgery For their kid. | 该死 吓唬了半天 结果这手术多余了 | 
| [23:36] | No,it wasn’t unnecessary. By not finding anything, | 也不多余 没发现异常 | 
| [23:39] | We’re one step closer to finding out what isn’t wrong with brad, | 就可以排除一种嫌疑 | 
| [23:42] | Which means we’re one step closer to finding what is. | 意味着距离确诊 又近了一步 | 
| [23:44] | At least that’s what you’re gonna tell His very angry parents. | 他父母要是怒了 你就这么说 | 
| [23:47] | Me? | 我? | 
| [23:48] | Yeah. You bullied ’em into surgery. | 没错 是你吓唬他们同意的 | 
| [23:49] | You’re gonna take the heat. More suction, please. | 就要负责到底 再吸一下 谢谢 | 
| [23:53] | B.P. Took a dip. | 血压下降了 | 
| [23:54] | He’s getting unstable.Bolus him with a liter, and let’s get him closed. | 他情况不稳定了 补充一升体液 赶紧缝合 | 
| [23:57] | All right. We may not have found the problem,But there’s absolutely something wrong here. | 虽然现在没发现 但肯定有问题 | 
| [24:02] | you know… There isn’t anything that says You can’t operate once she’s under. | 你知道 麻醉以后 你是可以动刀的 | 
| [24:07] | She would never know. | 她永远也不会知道 | 
| [24:08] | I’m not operating on a patient Who doesn’t want me to operate on her. | 病人不想我给她动手术 我就不会的 | 
| [24:11] | If she wants a resident doing her surgery, | 如果她想要住院医生来 | 
| [24:13] | She gets a resident doing her surgery. | 那就如她所愿吧 | 
| [24:16] | I wouldn’t let you operate Unless I thought you could handle it. | 我看你行 否则也不会让你做的 | 
| [24:20] | Well,I could perforate her bowel. | 我会刺破她的肠子的 | 
| [24:22] | You won’t! | 不会! | 
| [24:25] | Look,I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你的 | 
| [24:27] | Hey,dr. Webber was mentoring you. | 嗨 Webber医生教过你啊 | 
| [24:30] | There’s no reason why I can’t do the same. | 我也可以教你 | 
| [24:32] | Well,the chief sn’t exactly mentoring me Because of my talent. | 主任并不是因为我有天赋才教我的 | 
| [24:34] | Richard webber is not a man Who wastes his time on just anybody. | Richard Webber不会跟没天赋的人浪费时间 | 
| [24:38] | The last time he mentored a surgeon,it was me. | 他上一个学生就是我 | 
| [24:40] | What,you think I don’t have talent? | 你觉得我也没有天赋吗? | 
| [24:43] | All right. Well,hurry up and finish scrubbing in. | 好了 赶紧刷手吧 | 
| [24:46] | You’ve got a patient waiting. | 病人等着呢 | 
| [24:52] | Do you really think shepherd’s gonna cut all of us? | Shepherd会把我们都炒了吗 | 
| [24:54] | – What?- The mercy westers- do you think we’re all gone? | – 什么 – 是不是西慈的人都要挂了 | 
| [24:56] | I mean,just tell me If you think that I need to start looking for a job? | 我只想知道 是不是该准备找工作了 | 
| [24:59] | Is there a reason our son is in I.C.U.? | 怎么我儿子住重症监护室了? | 
| [25:01] | did you figure out what’s wrong? | 找到病因了吗? | 
| [25:02] | Uh,not exactly. | 还没 | 
| [25:04] | Why does he have a tube in his chest? | 为什么他胸口插着管子? | 
| [25:06] | You said you were doing abdominal surgery. | 你说是腹部手术 | 
| [25:08] | Brad became briefly unstable in surgery, | 手术中 Brad情况不是很稳定 | 
| [25:11] | Sohad to put in a central line. | 所以用了中心静脉点滴 | 
| [25:12] | – Well,it’s got a little kink,so his lung,it started – alex! | – 结果出现了痉挛 所以他的肺开始… | 
| [25:15] | Hang on. Are you saying you cut into our son for nothing And caused more damage? | 等等 你是说无故手术 反到造成伤害了? | 
| [25:18] | – Wait. What? – Blood. Blood. | – 等等 什么? – 出血了 | 
| [25:19] | – There is a lot of blood in the chest tube. What? – Oh,my god. | – 胸管里有很多血 什么? – 天哪 | 
| [25:22] | Get-get a chest tray and some gloves. | 给我开胸工具和手套 | 
| [25:24] | He’s already put out 700 cc’s of blood. | 他已经失血700毫升了 | 
| [25:26] | – What’s going on? – Sir,you need to leave right now. | – 怎么回事? – 先生 你需要马上离开 | 
| [25:28] | – Like hell we’re leaving. – Somebody tell us what’s going on. | – 我们不走 – 到底怎么了 | 
| [25:30] | – He’s crashing. Page cardio and robbins. – Oh,my god! | – 他不行了 传呼心外科和Robbins医生 – 天啊 | 
| [25:32] | – right away,doctor. – We can’t wait for cardio. Crap! | – 马上 医生 – 等不及了 糟糕! | 
| [25:35] | – What the hell is going on?! – Brad- | – 到底发生什么事了 | 
| [25:36] | I need to open him up. Scalpel. | 我要紧急切开 给我手术刀 | 
| [25:39] | oh,my god. Oh,my god. | 天哪 天哪 | 
| [25:43] | get away from our son! | 离我儿子远点! | 
| [25:45] | – Please leave! – Get away from our son! | – 请离开! – 离我儿子远点! | 
| [25:46] | he’s bradying down. | 他快不行了 | 
| [25:53] | More suction,please. | 抽吸一下 | 
| [25:59] | Nthere. I think I got it. | 就在这 估计我找到了 | 
| [26:00] | Let me in. What happened? | 让让 发生什么事? | 
| [26:01] | He put out more than 2 liters of blood In the last five minutes, | 他在五分钟内失血2公升多 | 
| [26:04] | but I think I found the source,’cause the bleeding started to calm down. | 但我应该找到出血点了 出血有所减缓 | 
| [26:07] | All right. Jump on. We’re moving to the o.R. | 好的 赶紧送手术室 | 
| [26:09] | – Page cristina yang. – right away,doctor. Watch that line. | – 传呼Cristina Yang – 这就去 小心那条线 | 
| [26:24] | wait.Wait. Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 等等 | 
| [26:28] | Oh,it’s-it’s teddy. | 是Teddy | 
| [26:29] | – So? – I- no,it’s teddy. | – 然后呢? – 不行 是Teddy | 
| [26:30] | – So? You’re not on her service. – No,but I have to- | – 那又怎样 今天你又不跟她 – 但我必须… | 
| [26:33] | Don’t go. Don’t go. She has another resident today. | 别走 她有别的主治医生 | 
| [26:38] | Stay here with me. | 留下来陪我吧 | 
| [26:41] | Don’t go.please. | 别走 拜托 | 
| [26:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:01] | What’s going on? How is he? | 发生什么事了 他怎么样? | 
| [27:02] | He’s critical.He has a ruptured aortic arch dissection. | 很危险 他的主动脉弓破裂了 | 
| [27:06] | Hardly ever catch them, but karev here May have worked a little miracle. | 差点没制止住 幸好Kerev创造了奇迹 | 
| [27:09] | Nice work,karev. | 干得好 Karev | 
| [27:11] | Damn it. Where the hell is yang?I need a second set of hands. | Yang到底死哪里去了 我需要帮手 | 
| [27:15] | You want me to scrub in? | 要我一起手术吗? | 
| [27:16] | dr. Altman, I’m available. | Altman医生 我可以 | 
| [27:20] | She’s waiting for yang. | 她在等Yang | 
| [27:21] | Yeah,I know. Believe me, I know I’m not cristina yang. | 我知道自己不如Cristina Yang | 
| [27:24] | Okay? You made that perfectly clear today. | 你今天已经强调过了 | 
| [27:25] | But if you give me a chance, I have very good hands. | 但给我个机会吧 我也是把好手 | 
| [27:28] | I can do this. Okay? I can help. | 我能行 相信我 我能帮你 | 
| [27:38] | cannulate the femoral artery and vein, | 给股动脉和静脉插管 | 
| [27:40] | And then we’re gonna co him down fast. | 然后要让他尽快稳定下来 | 
| [27:41] | We have 30 minutes to complete this repair Or this patient is toast. | 我们要在30分钟内抢救完毕 否则病人就完了 | 
| [27:49] | Bowel looks fine. | 肠子看起来没问题 | 
| [27:51] | Okay,just check the anastomosis and keep going. | 检查相接处 然后继续 | 
| [27:53] | Everything still good? | 一切都好吧? | 
| [27:55] | B.P.’s stable, bis level’s 45. | 血压稳定 脑电双频指数是45 | 
| [27:57] | She’s sound asleep,just like the last time you asked | 她在昏睡中 两分钟前… | 
| [28:01] | Two minutes ago. | 你就问过了 | 
| [28:02] | Anastomosis oks clean. Bowel’s intact. | 接合处没问题 肠子也没问题 | 
| [28:05] | Good. Get a new mesh. | 很好 换新的补片 | 
| [28:06] | Oh,and,uh,so you know,I don’t read “architectural digest”In the o.R. | 呃 手术室里 我不看建筑文摘 | 
| [28:10] | No,that,uh,magazine I read earlier? | 如果你好奇呢 | 
| [28:12] | That was the “journal of clinical anesthesia,”In case you were wondering. | 上次手术 我看的是临床麻醉 | 
| [28:15] | I wasn’t. | 我不好奇 | 
| [28:16] | Ready for the mesh. Suture,please. | 补片就位 缝合 | 
| [28:19] | Okay,get a good bite of fascia. | 好了 缝合筋膜 | 
| [28:21] | I actually don’t like the sitting down part of my job. | 我讨厌整天坐着工作 | 
| [28:23] | It’s not great for the back,You know,and,uh, I like to keep in shape | 对背不好 我喜欢保持身材 | 
| [28:26] | So I can lift my big buckets of money. | 所以我才能抗的动大钱袋 | 
| [28:32] | I yell when I’m scared. | 我害怕的时候 就会大叫 | 
| [28:34] | Some people whimper or duck. I yell. | 别人抹泪或者逃避 但我大叫 | 
| [28:38] | When she woke up,it was One of the scariest moments of my life,so I yelled, | 她手术醒来 我吓死了 于是叫了出来 | 
| [28:43] | And then I yelled some more. | 然后我又叫了几句 | 
| [28:45] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我 | 
| [28:48] | Was that an apology? | 这是道歉吗? | 
| [28:50] | Closest thing you’re gonna get. | 差不多吧 | 
| [29:04] | Ooh. Nice skin graft. | 皮肤嫁接 不错啊 | 
| [29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:07] | – So I was talking to lexie- – wh-why? | – 我和Lexie聊了 – 啥 为什么 | 
| [29:10] | When? Why are you talking to her? | 什么时候 你为什么要和她聊? | 
| [29:12] | No,she came to me. And actually,she – | 她过来找我的 事实上… | 
| [29:14] | don’t do this.You’re my friend,not hers. Don’t take her side. | 不要 你是我朋友 你别向着她 | 
| [29:17] | I’m not picking sides. | 我没向着谁 | 
| [29:18] | I’m just saying, she made some good points. | 我只是说 她说的也有道理 | 
| [29:20] | She dumped me and jumped into bed with karev. | 她甩了我 和Kerev发生了关系 | 
| [29:22] | She doesn’t get to make good points. | 她没有道理 | 
| [29:24] | Mark, don’t you think you’re being a little… | Mark 你是不是点… | 
| [29:25] | What,mad,offended,disgusted? | 什么? 生气 被侮辱 恶心? | 
| [29:27] | Hypocritical,sexist,immature? | 虚伪 大男子 不成熟? | 
| [29:29] | She dumped me! | 她甩了我! | 
| [29:32] | Not the other way around. | 不是我甩了她 | 
| [29:33] | She dumped me,and for wanting to step up And be responsible with my own daughter. | 她甩了我 只因为我想对女儿负责 | 
| [29:38] | You know how big a step that is for me. | 你知道我这样做有多不容易 | 
| [29:40] | D you know how much I wanted to take that step with lexie. | 你知道我有多么想和Lexie一起面对 | 
| [29:44] | I’m not the one who’s immature! | 我最成熟了! | 
| [29:47] | And you made me wreck my skin graft! | 皮肤嫁接都弄砸了 都怪你! | 
| [30:02] | Leslie’s out of surgery. | Leslie做完手术了 | 
| [30:04] | How’d the repair go? | 修复的怎样? | 
| [30:05] | Oh,just fine. No complications.Meredith did an excellent job. | 很好 没有并发症 Meredith做的不错 | 
| [30:07] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 那很好 | 
| [30:10] | Good news. | 好消息 | 
| [30:12] | How’s the lawyer? | 律师怎样? | 
| [30:14] | lawyer’s still here,drooling. | 律师还在这瞎扯呢 | 
| [30:16] | Oh,damn it. Damn it. | 可恶 可恶 | 
| [30:20] | Tough first day,chief? | 第一天当主任 不好过吧? | 
| [30:23] | tough first day. | 不容易 | 
| [30:25] | You know, nine times out of ten,You can make a lawsuit go away If you apologize. | 通常只要道歉 就可以避免官司 | 
| [30:33] | People like to feel heard.They like to feel respected. | 人们渴望被倾听 被尊重 | 
| [30:36] | And they like to hear an apology. | 喜欢听到道歉 | 
| [30:39] | That’s what chief webber would do. | 如果是Webber主任 他会这样做 | 
| [30:41] | He’d walk right into that woman’s room The minute she got out of recovery, | 那女病人苏醒后 他会第一时间过去 | 
| [30:44] | And he’d apologize. | 跟她道歉 | 
| [30:50] | – Oh,dr. Altman. – When I page you, I expect an answer. | – Altman医生 – 我呼你 起码给个答复 | 
| [30:54] | I know. I-‘m sorry. I was just,uh- | 我知道 对不起 我只是… | 
| [30:56] | I had a ruptured aortic arch dissection,And I thought that- | 我刚做一个主动脉弓破裂手术 我以为… | 
| [30:58] | an aortic arch dissection? | 主动脉弓破裂? | 
| [30:59] | I thought at the very least, | 我以为最起码 | 
| [31:02] | I could rely on you to act professionally. | 你可以表现得专业一点 | 
| [31:04] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了? | 
| [31:06] | Uh,uh,dr. Altman, I’m sorry. You’re right. | Altman医生 我非常抱歉 你说得对 | 
| [31:09] | It won’t happen again.I should’ve responded to your page. | 下不为例 我刚才应该回复你的 | 
| [31:12] | No,wait. I… This wasn’t cristina’s fault. | 等下…这不能怪Cristina | 
| [31:14] | I detained her for a trauma thing. | 我有个外伤病人 要她帮忙 | 
| [31:16] | Oh,really?Now you have something to say to me? You know what? | 真的呀 现在你愿意理我啦 跟你讲 | 
| [31:22] | Forget it. | 无所谓了! | 
| [31:30] | What? | 又怎么了? | 
| [31:31] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你到底想怎么样? | 
| [31:33] | I’m-Cristina,I’m… | Cristina 我只不过想… | 
| [31:39] | Oh,come on. | 拜托 | 
| [31:45] | His heart ruptured? | 他的心脏破裂了? | 
| [31:46] | This is unbelievable. How could you not find this? | 简直难以置信 你们怎么连这都没查出来? | 
| [31:48] | Well,his heart symptoms presented as abdominal pains, | 他心脏的问题 表现为腹痛 | 
| [31:50] | Which is an extremely rare presentation. | 这种情况非常罕见 | 
| [31:52] | It’s almost impossible to diagnose. | 基本很难诊断 | 
| [31:54] | But the most important thing is that brad is doing fine. | 但最重要的是Brad现在很好 | 
| [31:58] | Fine? You call him being hooked up to tubes and… | 很好? 浑身插满管子而且… | 
| [32:00] | You call that “fine”? | 你管这叫”很好”? | 
| [32:01] | – Dude,seriously,we’re the only reason your kid’s alive. – Okay,karev- | – 你搞搞清楚 是我们救了你的孩子 – 够了 Karev… | 
| [32:04] | If you’d had it your way, you’d have been home When brad’s aorta ruptured, and he’d be dead right now. | 要是按你说的去做 Brad在家中病发 则必死无疑 | 
| [32:07] | Think about how much school he’d be missing then,huh? | 那时候他又会缺多少课啊? | 
| [32:09] | Karev! We’re done here. Excuse me. | Karev 我们交待完了 恕不奉陪了 | 
| [32:12] | Follow me right now. | 马上跟我走 | 
| [32:26] | Go away. Please,bailey. | 你走吧 Bailey | 
| [32:28] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 不想让你看到我这样 | 
| [32:30] | Uh,all due respect, chief,Everybody’s been seeing you like tall day. | 恕我直言 你今天一直这样 大家都见到了 | 
| [32:35] | I don’t know details. | 我不清楚细节是什么 | 
| [32:36] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我也不知道 你到底出什么事了 | 
| [32:38] | But you can’t sit here anymore, not like this. | 但你不能继续坐在这儿了 | 
| [32:39] | I can’t give them this. | 不能总这副模样 | 
| [32:41] | Shepherd,jennings- | 我不能对Shepherd和Jennings低头 | 
| [32:46] | If I do what they want me to do, | 如果我对他们言听计从 | 
| [32:48] | It’s like saying that they were right, | 就等于默认了他们是对的 | 
| [32:51] | Right about doing this, | 这所有的一切都是对的 | 
| [32:53] | Right about me. | 对我的评价都是对的 | 
| [32:54] | Saying they were right about what? | 承认什么是对的了? | 
| [32:58] | They want me to say I’m an alcoholic. | 他们要我承认 我是个酗酒者 | 
| [33:06] | Well,are you an alcoholic? | 那你是不是呢? | 
| [33:08] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:11] | But if I sign these papers,Then I have to stop drinking And go to rehab. | 但一旦我签署了这些文件 我就不能再喝酒了 还要去戒酒 | 
| [33:19] | And I don’t think I’m ready to do that. | 我觉得 自己还没准备好 | 
| [33:23] | Drinking… | 喝酒… | 
| [33:26] | Feels a little bit like all I have left. | 感觉就像是我唯一的心理依靠了 | 
| [33:29] | You are better than this. | 你能做得更好的 | 
| [33:31] | I’ve seen you be better. | 你以前就做的很好 | 
| [33:33] | Look,the way to win, the way to beat them, | 听我说 想要赢过他们 | 
| [33:36] | Is to stop fighting them. | 第一步就是不要再和他们争执 | 
| [33:38] | You go get better.You be the man that I’ve always known you to be. | 你要加油 重新成为昔日的你 | 
| [33:43] | You be the chief. | 拿出主任的样子来 | 
| [33:49] | Be the chief. | 主宰自己的生活 | 
| [33:56] | If you want to work in peds, you can’t get emotional. | 如果你想做儿科 就不能感情用事 | 
| [33:59] | You said it was part of the job. | 你说过 这是工作的一部分啊 | 
| [34:00] | No,no. There’s a difference Between advocating for tiny humans | 错 为那些小生命争取权益 | 
| [34:02] | And berating terrified parents. | 和斥责惊慌失措的家长是两码事 | 
| [34:04] | You’re good with kids. I can see that. | 你对付小孩子很在行 我看出来了 | 
| [34:06] | You’ve got great hands and great instincts. | 你有一双巧手 直觉敏锐 | 
| [34:08] | We already knew that. | 我们都已经知道了 | 
| [34:09] | And you’re as good as anyone I’ve seen When it comes to advocating for your patients. | 跟别人一样 你也懂得维护病人的权益 | 
| [34:12] | But until you’ve been a parent, | 但除非你也为人父母了 | 
| [34:13] | Until you’ve stayed up nights with a screaming infant | 尝试过熬夜照顾哭闹的婴儿 | 
| [34:16] | Or dealt day in and day out with a terrorist toddler | 担心过蹒跚学步的宝贝 | 
| [34:18] | Or raised a lying teenager, you don’t get to judge parents. | 管教过谎话连篇的叛逆少年 你就没资格指责别的家长 | 
| [34:22] | You have to advocate for the kids. | 你只需全心全意照顾病孩 | 
| [34:24] | You don’t get to berate terrified parents. | 不需痛斥六神无主的家长 | 
| [34:27] | – You clear on that? – Yes. | – 你明白了吗? – 知道了 | 
| [34:30] | Good. Then you go apologize to that family. | 很好 赶紧去向人家道歉 | 
| [34:36] | karev. | |
| [34:39] | You saved that kid’s life today. | 你今天救了那孩子一命 | 
| [34:42] | **** | 感觉怎样? | 
| [34:47] | It feels great. | 感觉超赞 | 
| [34:51] | Hard-core,right? | 咱也是中流砥柱 对吧? | 
| [34:53] | yeah. | 相当的 | 
| [34:54] | Welcome to peds. | 欢迎来到儿科 | 
| [35:11] | I know it’s been a long day,And you’re all anxious to get home. | 我知道辛苦了一天 大家都心急如焚想回家 | 
| [35:14] | But I feel like we got off on the wrong foot this morning. | 我知道今早的演讲不怎么样 | 
| [35:19] | I don’t expect to win your trust overnight. | 也不指望可以在一夜之间 得到你们的信任 | 
| [35:22] | But I want each of you to know… | 但是我要你们每个人都记得… | 
| [35:25] | You have mine. | 我一直信任你们 | 
| [35:29] | Which is why I felt it was important To personally come in here and,uh,apologize. | 所以我郑重前来 跟大家道歉 | 
| [35:37] | Mrs. Wilson, do you have a moment? | Wilson夫人 你有时间吗? | 
| [35:42] | I want to clear some things up. | 我想跟你澄清一件事 | 
| [35:44] | I’d like to offer each of you your jobs back. | 我想你们回来继续上班 | 
| [35:47] | Now there are gonna be cuts down the line, | 虽然以后还是会有裁员 | 
| [35:49] | But you both deserve a fighting chance. | 但是你们有竞争的实力 | 
| [35:51] | – Oh,my god. – Thank you. Dr. Shepherd,thank you. | – 我的天啊 – 谢谢 Shepherd医生 谢谢你 | 
| [35:56] | I am neither pro nor anti merger. | 我对合并持中立态度 | 
| [36:00] | From this point on, everyone has a clean slate. | 从现在开始 人人都将重新开始 | 
| [36:26] | I am not focused on the past. | 过去的 就让它过去吧 | 
| [36:54] | I’m trying to understand you. | 我想了解你的 | 
| [36:57] | You’ve been trying to screw me into submissio | 你那是在恐吓我 | 
| [37:00] | – I was not. You’ve been trying to screw me into submission,rstand you. | – 我没有 – 你就是在恐吓我 | 
| [37:02] | And I let you, because the sex was so good And your ego was hurt. | 我一直纵容你 因为你床上功夫超赞 而且还内心受挫 | 
| [37:06] | I am trying. I am trying to understand you. | 我一直在努力了解你 | 
| [37:09] | I am trying to know you. | 我一直在努力懂你 | 
| [37:11] | I am trying to… Love you,And I don’t know how. | 我一直在努力去…爱你 但我无从下手 | 
| [37:15] | I don’t know how ’cause you don’t give me anything. | 你毫无回应 我无从下手 | 
| [37:17] | Oh,so the-the vent burn was,uh,you branding me,Like I’m – like I’m chattel? | 所以说我被通风口烫伤是 你把我当成奴隶一样打的记号咯? | 
| [37:20] | I’m trying! Damn it. | 我一直在努力 我靠 | 
| [37:25] | I don’t know you. I don’t know you ’cause you don’t give me anything. | 我不懂你 因为你从未给过我回应 | 
| [37:28] | – I give you everything. – Burke. | – 我一直和你敞开心扉的 | 
| [37:31] | – What? – Burke. Preston burke. You were engaged. | – 什么? – Preston Burke 你们都订婚了 | 
| [37:33] | There was almost a wedding. Why didn’t that happen? | 婚礼都到一半了 到底出了什么事? | 
| [37:36] | No. No,I’m not – we’re not doing this. | 别 咱不说这个了 | 
| [37:38] | You see? You give me nothing. Maybe… | 看见没 你总是回避我的问题 | 
| [37:41] | Maybe I was trying to screw you into submission. | 或许我真是在恐吓你 | 
| [37:44] | Maybe I was trying to… Connect. | 或许我只是想…交交心 | 
| [37:48] | I’ll try anything.I’ll try anything,but you have to give me something back. | 我可以一直努力下去 但是你必须给我回应啊 | 
| [37:52] | Well,burke is irrelevant. | Burke跟这件事无关 | 
| [37:53] | Oh,yeah. Like I’ll be in three years’ time. | 是吗 你们在一起了三年 | 
| [37:57] | – That’s not fair. – I’m trying to love you. Why won’t you let me? | – 你这么说不公平 – 我一直想爱你 为什么不让我去爱你? | 
| [38:05] | Burke… | |
| [38:11] | Burke was,uh… | Burke 他… | 
| [38:18] | He took something from me. | 他把我迷住了 | 
| [38:22] | He took little pieces of me… | 一点一点的迷住我… | 
| [38:25] | Little pieces over time,So small,I didn’t notice, you know? | 我一再深陷 却不自知 | 
| [38:29] | He wanted me to be something I wasn’t, | 他想要我改变自我 | 
| [38:32] | And I made myself into what he wanted. | 我也真的变成他希望的样子 | 
| [38:36] | One day I was me – cristina yang.And then suddenly I was lying for him | 本来我还是我的 突然之间 我就开始为他撒谎 | 
| [38:41] | And,uh, jeopardizing my career And,uh, agreeing to be married | 不顾自己的前程 甚至想要嫁给他 | 
| [38:46] | And wearing a ring and being a bride… | 戴着戒指 真的成了新娘… | 
| [38:49] | Until I was standing there…In a wedding dress with no eyebrows, | 直到那时…我剃了眉毛 穿着婚纱 | 
| [38:53] | And I wasn’t cristina yang anymore. | 才发现我已不再是Cristina Yang了 | 
| [38:56] | And even then, I would’ve married him. | 就算是那时 我依旧想嫁给他 | 
| [38:59] | I would have. | 我本该嫁给他的 | 
| [39:02] | I lost myself for a long time. | 很长一段时间里 我迷失了自我 | 
| [39:06] | And now… | 而现在… | 
| [39:11] | That I’m finally me again… | 我终于找回了自我… | 
| [39:15] | I can’t… | 我不能… | 
| [39:18] | I love you. I love you more than I loved burke.I love you. | 我爱你 我比爱Burke更爱你 | 
| [39:22] | And that scares the crap out of me Because… | 这让我心惊胆战… | 
| [39:28] | When you asked me to ignore teddy’s page, | 因为 你让我忽视Teddy的呼叫时 | 
| [39:33] | You took a piece of me… | 你也活生生的迷住了我… | 
| [39:37] | And I let you. | 于是我纵容了你 | 
| [39:43] | And… | 这样… | 
| [39:48] | that will never happen… Again. | 绝对不能再次…上演了 | 
| [40:02] | I’m looking to the future… | 我着眼于未来… | 
| [40:07] | You feel better? | 感觉好些了没? | 
| [40:09] | A little. | 一点点啦 | 
| [40:14] | This really isn’t gonna work for me. | 人家感觉这样子很怪异啊 | 
| [40:18] | To all the promise this hospital has to offer. | 着眼于这家医院的名誉和理念 | 
| [40:41] | I plan to honorhard webber And his legacy, | 我会发扬Richard Webber的光荣传统 | 
| [40:45] | Not undo it… | 无意诋毁… | 
| [40:50] | Thank you,richard. | 谢谢你 Richard | 
| [40:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [41:06] | Which is why I’m both humbled and honored… | 所以我愿谦恭而荣幸地 | 
| [41:10] | To be your new chief of surgery. | 成为外科的新主任 |