时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If given the option, we prep our surgeries for days. | 如果可以 我们会为手术准备好几天 |
[00:06] | We study. We practice. | 研究病例 练习手法 |
[00:09] | We run through it over and over again in our minds. | 在脑海里一遍又一遍的模拟 |
[00:11] | Jo, it’s past 7:00 already. | 乔 已经过了7点了 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I’m still sick. | 我还病着呢 |
[00:17] | You haven’t gone to work all week. | 你都一周没去上班了 |
[00:18] | Yeah, because I’m sick. | 嗯 因为我病了 |
[00:19] | Maybe you should see a doctor. | 你该去看医生 |
[00:21] | No, it’s just a bug. | 不用 只是小病 |
[00:22] | Well, you don’t have a fever. | 你也没发烧 |
[00:24] | – Stop. – You’re not throwing up. | – 别这样 – 也没吐 |
[00:25] | Jo, please talk to me. | 乔 跟我谈谈心 |
[00:27] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我你这是怎么了 |
[00:29] | My entire body aches, Alex, okay? | 亚历克斯 我全身都疼好吗 |
[00:31] | It’s just a bug. Go to work so I can sleep. | 只是点小病 你赶紧上班别打扰我睡觉 |
[00:36] | Taking on a patient’s case is not unlike marriage. | 接手病例就像是结婚 |
[00:41] | We get to know you. | 我们得了解你 |
[00:42] | Inside and out. | 里里外外都了解 |
[00:48] | When did you get the call? | 什么时候接到消息的 |
[00:49] | Earlier this morning… donor’s in Olympia. | 今天一早 捐献者在奥林匹亚 |
[00:51] | – And everything checks out? – Yeah, it’s a perfect match. | – 所有检查结果都出来了吗 – 是的 完美吻合 |
[00:54] | Have you told her yet? | 告诉她了吗 |
[00:55] | Well, I didn’t want you to miss the fun. | 我可不想让你错过这好戏 |
[00:57] | You trust us with your lives. | 你将自己的生命托付给我们 |
[00:59] | And we promise to protect and care for you. | 我们承诺保护关心你 |
[01:01] | So… how did it go? | 感觉怎么样 |
[01:03] | Oh, we just finished. | 刚做完放疗 |
[01:05] | Any pain or nausea? Dizziness? | 觉得疼吗 恶心头晕吗 |
[01:07] | I feel annoyed. | 我只是有点烦躁 |
[01:09] | Too many people have nothing to do | 一堆人围着我转 |
[01:10] | except fret over a five-minute radiation zap. | 只担心这为时5分钟的辐射 |
[01:13] | A potato wouldn’t have cooked in the time that I was in there. | 这点时间连颗土豆都煮不熟 跟别说是我了 |
[01:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:21] | Well, we have something for you. | 我们有事要告诉你 |
[01:23] | A gift. | 礼物 |
[01:24] | I don’t see anything. | 你们手里可没拿着 |
[01:26] | It is a patient that we brought in from L.A. | 有个我们从洛杉矶带来的 |
[01:29] | for an abdominal wall transplant. | 做腹壁移植的病人 |
[01:30] | A gift implies jewelry. | 珠宝才是礼物啊 |
[01:32] | We are also going to transplant his penis and scrotum. | 我们还要移植他的阴茎和阴囊 |
[01:36] | Or you are… | 您来做也行 |
[01:39] | If you’re ready to come back. | 如果你准备好回临床了的话 |
[01:41] | In sickness and health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[01:46] | I guess I need to change into some scrubs. | 我想我需要换件手术服 |
[01:49] | My baby brought me a penis! | 我的孩子带了根阴茎给我 |
[01:51] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:52] | – Yes, yes, he did. – Hello! | – 没错是我啦 – 你好 |
[01:53] | – For better or worse. – Ooh! Yes! | – 不论好坏 – 太棒了 |
[02:03] | Dr. Nelson to Pediatrics. | 纳尔逊医生请到儿科来 |
[02:05] | Dr. Lisa Nelson to Pediatrics. | 丽莎·纳尔逊医生请到儿科来 |
[02:12] | Hi, Leo! | 嗨 利奥 |
[02:14] | How you doing? You good? | 你怎么样了 还好吗 |
[02:15] | No, you’re not, are you, buddy? | 不你不好 是不是 |
[02:17] | You, uh, got two molars coming in, | 你长了两颗臼齿 |
[02:19] | so you’ve been a terror at night. | 所以你一到晚上就磨牙来吓人 |
[02:20] | Well, teething is a natural biological process. | 长牙齿是一个自然的生物过程 |
[02:23] | Don’t let anyone blame you for that. | 你自己没做错什么 |
[02:25] | You tell Amelia that’s not what I said. | 你告诉艾米莉亚 我可没这么说 |
[02:27] | You tell Owen he doesn’t have to | 你告诉欧文 他不需要 |
[02:28] | communicate with me through a baby. | 通过你这个小孩子和我说话 |
[02:33] | The house had bay windows | 这房子有飘窗 |
[02:34] | – and original hardwood floors and… – And ghosts. | – 独特的硬木地板 – 还有鬼 |
[02:36] | Definitely ghosts near that creepy fireplace. | 那个可怕的壁炉附近肯定有鬼魂出没 |
[02:38] | Oh, fun! Reunion! | 真棒 又碰见了 |
[02:40] | Hey, so, you’re looking at houses, huh? | 嘿 你们是在找房子吗 |
[02:43] | And I’m gonna go see a consult in the pit. | 我去急诊会诊病人了 |
[02:47] | Um… I’m looking at houses. | 是我在看房子 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I went along | 我觉得这房子不行 |
[02:50] | because I can tell you about a house’s foundation | 因为我只要赤脚走过地板 就可以告诉你 |
[02:52] | by walking across the floor barefoot. | 房子的地基怎么样 |
[02:54] | – It’s one of my superpowers. – Mm. | 这是我的超能力之一 |
[02:56] | I just… I don’t want to raise a baby | 我只是 不想在酒店里 |
[02:57] | in a… in a hotel room. | 抚养孩子 |
[02:58] | You know you can always stay with me. | 你知道你可以和我住的 |
[02:59] | I have plenty of room. | 我家很多空房间 |
[03:00] | And baby supplies, you know. | 还有婴儿用品 |
[03:02] | I… No, I-I’ll… I’ll figure it out, thanks. | 不 我会想到法子的 多谢 |
[03:05] | Okay. Well, if you need, we’re here. | 好的 有需要的话找我就行 |
[03:06] | – Okay. – Bye. | – 好的 – 再见 |
[03:09] | You know, I bet Owen’s house | 我打赌 欧文的家 |
[03:10] | doesn’t have that cute little breakfast nook. | 没有这样的可爱的早餐角 |
[03:13] | You just said it was haunted. | 你才说这房子闹鬼 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 那个 |
[03:18] | Dr. Yannick to the ER. | 亚尼克医生请到急诊室来 |
[03:20] | Dr. Yannick to the ER. | 亚尼克医生请到急诊室来 |
[03:22] | – You needed me? – Yes. | – 你找我 – 是的 |
[03:23] | Where did you put the compliance reports | 你把医委会的那份合规报告 |
[03:25] | for the Medical Boar… | 放哪去了 |
[03:27] | You got an interview I need to know about? | 你是要去面试还是怎么的 |
[03:30] | No. No, I just got used to | 不不 我只是习惯 |
[03:32] | wearing suits, so I like them now. | 穿正装了 现在喜欢这么穿 |
[03:34] | So, where are the reports? | 那些报告呢 |
[03:38] | Please tell me you filled them out. | 请告诉我你填好了 |
[03:40] | Karev, they’re due tomorrow! | 卡列夫 明天就要交了 |
[03:42] | What reports are those? | 那些是什么报告 |
[03:44] | Chief Bailey? Sorry to interrupt, but the students are here. | 贝莉主任 抱歉打扰 学生们都来了 |
[03:47] | Hey, hey, you in a suit sends a mixed message! | 嘿 你穿正装的话大家会被搞糊涂的 |
[03:51] | What s-s-students? | 什么学生 |
[03:52] | They’re high schoolers enrolled in a STEM program | 他们是参加STEM项目的高中生 |
[03:54] | to learn about leadership. | 过来学习领导能力的 |
[03:55] | – You agreed to it last… – Uh, no, I have to focus, | – 你上次同意了 – 不 我得专心 |
[03:58] | not have ambitious teenagers staring at me | 不需要一堆雄心勃勃的青少年盯着我看 |
[04:01] | because they don’t know how to have a conversation. | 因为他们不知道如何跟我交谈 |
[04:03] | So, I’m delegating… you take them, and… | 所以我委托你带着他们 |
[04:06] | – Hello. – Welcome. | 大家好 欢迎 |
[04:09] | I am your… chief. | 我是你们的 主任 |
[04:19] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[04:21] | Um, hey, have you worked with Webber since the…? | 你和韦伯一起工作过吗 在 |
[04:24] | – The party? – Mm-hmm. | – 派对之后吗 – 是的 |
[04:25] | No. You know, I’ve actually managed to avoid it. | 没有 我一直在躲着他 |
[04:27] | He gave me a lap appy. | 他给了我阑尾手术 |
[04:30] | What do you mean he gave you a lap appy? | 你说他给了你阑尾手术是什么意思 |
[04:31] | He said, “DeLuca, today’s your lucky day. | 他说 德卢卡 今天你走运 |
[04:33] | I’ve got a lap appy, and I’m giving it to you.” | 我有个阑尾炎的病人 手术你来做吧 |
[04:37] | You think it’s strange, too? | 你也觉得很奇怪是吧 |
[04:38] | I think it’s a test you ought not fail. | 他是在考你 一定不能失败了 |
[04:40] | What kind of test? Like a surgical test, | 考什么 是考我手术 |
[04:41] | or like a “You’re dating Meredith Grey | 还是你在和梅瑞迪斯·格蕾交往 |
[04:43] | and I don’t know if I approve” test? | 我该不该同意你俩的事这种考验 |
[04:45] | Who cares? It’s an appy. You got it. | 谁管呢 这可是阑尾手术 你能行的 |
[04:47] | I got to go get a penis. | 我得去取根阴茎 |
[04:48] | Okay. Wait. What? | 好的 等等 什么 |
[04:49] | A penis? | 你是说阴茎吗 |
[04:51] | DeLuca, we got OR 2. | 德卢卡 手术在术2做 |
[04:53] | Okay. Thank you, sir. I-I really appreciate this. | 好的 谢谢你 我真的很感激 |
[04:55] | I’m… I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[04:56] | I should hope so. All right. | – 希望如此– 好的 |
[04:58] | Dr. York to Oncology. | 约克医生请到肿瘤科来 |
[05:00] | Dr. Riley York to Oncology. | 莱利·约克医生请到肿瘤科来 |
[05:05] | Gus Carter, 10 years old, | 格斯·卡特 十岁 |
[05:06] | day 16 of cough and recurrent sinus infection. | 咳嗽 反复鼻窦感染16天 |
[05:08] | He’s been listless, tired… | 他一直无精打采 疲惫不堪 |
[05:10] | Really pale. And just… not himself. | 真的很苍白 他真的 很反常 |
[05:13] | Every Saturday, we get bagels | 每周六 我们都会在 |
[05:14] | and eat them outside the Smith Tower. | 在史密斯大厦外面吃百吉饼 |
[05:15] | It’s Gus’s thing. | 格斯最喜欢这样 |
[05:16] | He loves the history, knows every single thing about it. | 他热爱历史 对历史了如指掌 |
[05:19] | We haven’t been in three weeks. | 而他已经3周没去了 |
[05:20] | We’ll figure out what’s going on. | 我们会弄清楚他怎么了的 |
[05:21] | You do a chest X-ray? A strep swab? | 你会做胸片吗 会做链球菌的拭子吗 |
[05:23] | I haven’t been able to do an exam. | 我还没考实验操作 |
[05:26] | Gus is autistic. | 格斯有自闭症 |
[05:27] | He struggles with being physically touched. | 他不喜欢别人碰他 |
[05:29] | Is he in any pain? | 他哪儿疼吗 |
[05:30] | I mean, it’s hard to tell. | 我们也不能确定 |
[05:32] | He… He just doesn’t communicate like other kids do. | 他不能像其他孩子那样跟大人交流 |
[05:34] | Well, there are things we can try that may help. May I? | 我向尝试一下其他可能有帮助的事 可以吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, please. | 请吧 |
[05:38] | Hey, Gus, I’m Alex. | 嘿 格斯 我是亚历克斯 |
[05:40] | I like your book. | 我喜欢你的书 |
[05:42] | You think buildings are pretty cool, huh? | 你觉得建筑很酷吧 |
[05:43] | The exterior of the Smith Tower has only been washed once. | 史密斯大厦的外墙只在1976年 |
[05:47] | In 1976. | 洗过一次 |
[05:48] | Really? That’s neat. | 真的吗 真不讲究 |
[05:51] | You know, if you look out that window over there, | 如果你从那边的窗户往外看 |
[05:52] | you just might see the Space Needle. | 你可能会看到太空针塔 |
[05:54] | Wanna try? | 想看看吗 |
[05:57] | And while you look over there, | 你往那边看时 |
[05:59] | I’m just gonna take a look in your eyes real quick… | 我会快速检查一下你的眼睛 |
[06:01] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[06:03] | – It’s okay. It’s okay, Gus. – It’s all right. | – 没事的 格斯 – 没事了 |
[06:04] | Should I get the O2? | 我该给她吸氧吗 |
[06:07] | Slowly breathe in. | 缓慢吸气 |
[06:08] | How are we supposed to help him? | 我们该怎样才能帮他 |
[06:10] | We get creative. | 得发挥聪明才智了 |
[06:11] | Breathe out. Breathe in. | 呼气 吸气 |
[06:13] | All right. | 很好 |
[06:15] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[06:17] | Hey, let’s go! | 走吧 |
[06:19] | – Hello? – Oh! Megan! | – 哈喽 – 梅根 |
[06:21] | – Hi, Meredith! – Hi! | – 嗨 梅瑞迪斯 – 嗨 |
[06:23] | How are you? I’m good! | – 你怎么样 – 很好 |
[06:25] | You look fantastic! Are you well? | 你看起来棒极了 你还好吗 |
[06:27] | How are you feeling? What’s happening? | 感觉怎么样 你怎么了 |
[06:28] | – Is there… – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 你有 – 抱歉 |
[06:30] | – Did you want to look at it? – Yes! | – 你想看看吗 – 是的 |
[06:33] | There you go. | 你瞧 |
[06:35] | I know. Hey! | 我知道 嘿 |
[06:37] | This stomach won the Catherine Fox Award, people. | 我个肚子可是赢得了凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[06:39] | You should all be looking at it, too. | 你们也该来看看 |
[06:41] | That looks really good. | 看起来太棒了 |
[06:43] | Yeah. Well, you did it. | 多谢你帮我做的手术 |
[06:44] | So, now, tell me… there’s no pain, no tenderness, no…? | 你现在不痛 腹壁不紧张 没有 |
[06:47] | Nothing. And by the way, lifting up my shirt | 啥事没有 对了 我也是用提起我的衬衫 |
[06:48] | was how I convinced my patient to get the same surgery, | 来说服我的病人做同样的手术的 |
[06:50] | so, you know, don’t mess up. | 你明白的 别搞砸了 |
[06:52] | Fantastic. I’m on my way to do the procurement now. | 太棒了 我现在准备去拿移植器官 |
[06:54] | And just for the record, | 我郑重声明 |
[06:55] | I did not tell Teddy and Owen that you were coming, | 以防你想给他们个惊喜 所有我 |
[06:57] | in case you want to surprise them. | 没告诉泰蒂和欧文你要来 |
[06:59] | Teddy? | 泰蒂 |
[07:00] | Teddy’s here? | 泰蒂在这吗 |
[07:02] | Yes, Teddy is here. | 是的 泰蒂在 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:06] | Oh. Bed 3’s ready to go up to CT… | 3号床可以去做CT了 |
[07:08] | Yep. Oh. | 嗯 |
[07:08] | 梅瑞迪斯 注意 你妹妹来了 她好像还不知道你的事 | |
[07:09] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 不是吧 – 怎么了 |
[07:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不是吧 不要啊完蛋了 |
[07:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:14] | What is wrong with you?! | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[07:15] | Hey, Megan, before you get started, I just want to… | 梅根 在你说我之前 我只想 |
[07:17] | Why didn’t you tell me that you two | 怎么不告诉我 你俩 |
[07:19] | had finally gotten together?! | 终于在一起了 |
[07:22] | And we’re having a baby?! | 孩子都要生了 |
[07:24] | Oh, my God, come on! | 天啊 太棒了 |
[07:25] | I am so happy! | 我要高兴死了 |
[07:27] | – Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:28] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[07:30] | – Megan. – Oh, God. | – 梅根 – 天啊 |
[07:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:48] | Megan? Just making sure you’re okay… | 梅根 你没事吧 |
[07:51] | She’s okay. She’s… She’s processing. | 她没事 只是 太多需要消化的了 |
[07:52] | Right? You’re processing? | 你还在消化这些消息是吧 |
[07:54] | I mean, it’s a lot to process. | 信息量的确太大了 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:57] | Yeah. It’s a lot. | 的确太大了 |
[07:59] | It’s just so much stupidity | 我的脑子正努力消化着 |
[08:02] | that my brain is struggling to take it all in. | 我老哥居然干了这么多蠢事 |
[08:04] | – Okay, Megan, come on… – I mean… | – 梅根 拜托 – 你居然 |
[08:06] | so much stupidity. | 干了这么多蠢事 |
[08:08] | You went to Germany for one night, | 你去了德国一晚上 |
[08:11] | knocked her up, | 就把她肚子搞大了 |
[08:12] | and then screwed it up so badly | 把一切都搞得一团糟 |
[08:14] | that you gave her your job instead of a ring?! | 你给了她一份工作 而不是向她求婚吗 |
[08:17] | You dum-dum! | 你个傻傻 |
[08:18] | Oh, are you calling me dum-dum? Are we 6? | 你叫我傻傻干嘛 你才6岁吗 |
[08:19] | No, Owen, we are stone-cold adults. | 不欧文 我们都是冷酷无情的成年人 |
[08:21] | But what you did here is so stupid | 但你干的事简直太蠢了 |
[08:23] | that the word “idiot” felt too sophisticated, | 我骂你脑残都觉得这个词你会听不懂 |
[08:24] | so, yes, I’m sticking with “dum-dum”! | 是的我就要骂你傻傻 |
[08:25] | Do you… | 你能 |
[08:27] | Well, I-I kind of want to defend you, | 我是想为你说两句的 |
[08:28] | but it never goes well when I get in between you and Megan. | 但我从来不擅长插手你和梅根的争吵 |
[08:30] | She’s lying. That’s a lie. | 她撒谎 才不是这样 |
[08:32] | She doesn’t want to defend you, Owen. | 她不想帮你说话 欧文 |
[08:34] | She wants to call you something way worse than “dum-dum.” | 她想骂你的话可比傻傻要恶毒多了 |
[08:36] | For the record? | 讲真 |
[08:37] | This is exactly why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我才不想告诉你这事 |
[08:38] | No. It was your own deep-seated shame. | 不 你是因为觉得太过于丢人了 |
[08:41] | Ugh, so you’re a shrink now? | 你现在成心理医生了吗 |
[08:42] | Altman. | 阿特曼 |
[08:44] | 247 Lawndale. | 朗代尔街247号 |
[08:45] | I’ll check it out. Great, thanks. | 我会去看 太谢谢了 |
[08:46] | No, no, you got to see it, and soon. It’s, uh, perfect. | 你一定要去看 真的堪称完美 |
[08:48] | Is, uh, this your Realtor? | 这位是你的房屋中介吗 |
[08:50] | Um. No. Um… | 不 |
[08:53] | This is my… This is my boyfriend. | 他是我 男朋友 |
[08:56] | Uh, Megan, Tom. Tom, Megan. | 梅根 这位是汤姆 汤姆 她是梅根 |
[08:58] | Megan Hunt. | 梅根·杭特 |
[09:02] | – Dum-dum. – Sorry? | – 傻傻 – 什么 |
[09:03] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[09:09] | And then, I isolate the pudendal nerve, and you… | 然后我分离阴部神经 而你 |
[09:15] | Hello? | 回神 |
[09:18] | Yeah. The, um, trickiest part of an appy | 在 阑尾切除术最难的点在于 |
[09:20] | is if it’s retrocecal, right? | 阑尾是否在盲肠后是吧 |
[09:22] | Why? | 怎么问这个 |
[09:23] | Because Andrew is doing an appy today | 因为安德鲁今天要和理查德一起 |
[09:26] | – with Richard. – DeLuca? | – 做阑尾切除术 – 德卢卡吗 |
[09:28] | – Yeah. – He’ll be fine. | -是的 – 他没问题啦 |
[09:30] | DeLuca’s passed appys. | 德卢卡阑尾手术考试合格了 |
[09:31] | Now, can you pay attention to this, please? | 你现在能把注意放在咱的手术上马 |
[09:34] | Sure. I… I won an award for this. | 当然 我可靠这手术拿过奖 |
[09:36] | And I didn’t because I was nice enough | 我没有 因为我好心 |
[09:38] | to take my name off of it. | 把自己的名字撤下来了 |
[09:39] | – Remember? – Mm. | – 还记得吗 – 记得 |
[09:40] | This is a whole different Ba… | 这是一场完全不同的比 |
[09:42] | What? Were you just about to say “ball game”? | 什么 你刚是想说 比赛吗 |
[09:45] | I was gonna say it’s important that we don’t mess this up. | 我只是想说这手术很重要 别搞砸了 |
[09:47] | – Okay. – All right? That we get it right. | – 好吧 – 好好做 |
[09:48] | It’s my mom’s first surgery back. | 这是我妈妈第一次回来做手术 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I was gonna say “ball game.” | 是的 我刚是想说比赛 |
[10:01] | Oh, you’re pretty good at that. | 你很擅长玩这个 |
[10:04] | It takes 41 seconds to ride the elevator | 乘电梯到太空针塔的顶端 |
[10:06] | to the top of the Space Needle. | 需要41秒的时间 |
[10:09] | – Yeah. – On a non-windy day. | – 好的 – 要是不刮风的话 |
[10:11] | Really? That seems fast. | 真的吗 这么快 |
[10:13] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:16] | Gus, do you ever get a pain in your chest? | 格斯 你胸口疼过吗 |
[10:19] | Like, when you take a walk, | 你走路的时候 |
[10:20] | does it hurt a little to breathe? | 呼吸会有点疼吗 |
[10:23] | Does it hurt a lot? Or a little? | 是很疼呢 还是有点疼 |
[10:28] | Does it hurt… this much? | 是 这么点疼呢 |
[10:32] | Or more? | 还是更疼 |
[10:50] | That much? | 这么疼吗 |
[10:51] | Let’s get a chest CT. | 带他去做个胸部CT |
[10:58] | You got through to him. | 他接纳你了 |
[10:59] | Yeah, let me know when the scans are up. | 扫描结束了就通知我 |
[11:01] | Dr. Brody, call Radiology. | 布罗迪医生 请给放射科打电话 |
[11:02] | Dr. Jeannette Brody, call Radiology. | 珍妮特·布罗迪医生 请给放射科打电话 |
[11:04] | Hey. Have you talked to Jo | 嘿 自从乔见她生母 |
[11:06] | since she got back from visiting her birth mom? | 回来之后 你有和她聊过吗 |
[11:08] | Jo found her birth mom? Whoa. | 乔找到她生母了吗 |
[11:10] | – What happened? – I-I don’t know. | – 怎么了 – 我不知道 |
[11:12] | But it wasn’t good. She won’t talk to me. | 但情况不妙 她不愿跟我说话 |
[11:13] | She won’t return Meredith’s calls or Bailey’s. | 她不回梅瑞迪斯和贝莉的电话 |
[11:16] | She won’t come to work. | 她不想回来工作 |
[11:17] | But she trusts you. Maybe you can talk to her? | 但她信任你 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[11:20] | Be like her… her Legos, or… | 做她的乐高玩具之类 |
[11:22] | Just maybe you can reach her, or… or distract her. | 也许你说的她能听进去 让她分下心 |
[11:26] | I-I don’t know what. | 我也不知道 |
[11:27] | – Can you try? Please? – Yeah. | – 你能试试吗 – 好的 |
[11:29] | Uh, I’ll move some stuff around. | 我会腾时间去找她的 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[11:36] | Oh! You’re in here. | 你在这里面呢 |
[11:38] | – Hey, can you… – I’m sorry. I need your room. | – 嘿 你能 – 抱歉 我得在这放松 |
[11:40] | I just had a stupid elevator ride with Owen, | 我刚傻到和欧文一起坐电梯 |
[11:42] | which was… pain. | 真的 太痛苦了 |
[11:43] | It was painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[11:45] | Which you would think it wouldn’t be. | 你可能以为我不会这样的 |
[11:46] | I mean, I’m having great sex. | 我和别的男人做得很爽 |
[11:47] | I’m having aerobic sex! | 运动量超大超爽的 |
[11:49] | I mean, I’m waking up with endorphins… | 我醒来的时候内啡肽都 |
[11:54] | Dr. Shepherd, meet the students | 谢泼德医生 这些是 |
[11:55] | from the STEM leadership program. | STEM领导力项目的学生 |
[11:57] | Dr. Shepherd is our chief of neurosurgery. | 谢泼德医生是我们神经外科的主任 |
[12:03] | Who can define “endorphins”? | 有谁知道内啡肽的定义吗 |
[12:12] | Okay. Uh. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Alicia Davis, 24, admitted with severe abdominal pain… | 艾丽西娅·戴维斯 24岁 主诉剧烈腹痛 |
[12:17] | …which then localized in the right-lower quadrant. | 定位在右下象限 |
[12:19] | Inability to keep food down… | 无法进食 |
[12:20] | Which was weird, | 这点很奇怪 |
[12:22] | because I’m pretty ruthless about what I put into my body. | 因为我很严格控制饮食 |
[12:24] | You are, too, I bet, look at you. | 我相信你也是 瞧瞧你 |
[12:30] | Right, um, which made sense, then, | 对 这就解释了 |
[12:32] | when the CT showed an inflamed appendix… | CT扫描显示阑尾有炎症 |
[12:34] | Do you CrossFit, bro? | 兄弟 你会混合健身吗 |
[12:36] | I’m a CrossFit fiend. | 我极度沉迷混合健身 |
[12:37] | Uh, no. Sadly, no time. | 不会 可惜我没时间 |
[12:39] | I could train you. Or with you. | 我能帮你训练 和你一起也行 |
[12:41] | I’m the real deal. | 我可是货真价实的 |
[12:42] | I have almost a million followers | 我的照片墙有将近 |
[12:44] | on Instagram. | 一百万的粉丝 |
[12:45] | – See? – That’s okay. | – 瞧 – 没事 |
[12:46] | – Just look! – Really, I’m good. | – 看嘛 – 不用麻烦了 |
[12:47] | I just want to get you prepped for surgery. | 我只是帮你做术前准备 |
[12:50] | Uh, patient care includes | 照顾病人也包括 |
[12:52] | putting the patient at ease, Dr. DeLuca. | 让患者感到舒心 德卢卡医生 |
[12:55] | Right. | 好 |
[12:57] | Let’s have a look. | 让我看看吧 |
[13:02] | I’m hot, right? | 我很性感吧 |
[13:04] | I’m saying, don’t leave a scar. | 我是说 可别给我留疤呀 |
[13:06] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[13:13] | Caleb Hicks, 29, | 迦勒·希克斯 29岁 |
[13:16] | here for an abdominal wall, | 来这里做腹壁 |
[13:18] | penis and scrotum transplant. | 阴茎和阴囊移植 |
[13:19] | He sustained major injuries | 大约一年前 他在 |
[13:21] | to his lower extremities and pelvic area | 阿富汗的简易爆炸装置 |
[13:23] | during an IED blast in Afghanistan | 爆炸中 下肢和骨盆 |
[13:25] | about a year ago. | 严重受伤 |
[13:26] | Are you her? | 是你吗 |
[13:27] | Are you Catherine Fox? | 你是凯瑟琳·福克斯吗 |
[13:29] | Indeed. | 正是 |
[13:30] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Caleb. | 很高兴见到你 迦勒 |
[13:31] | You’re a legend to the online support groups, | 你在网上互助小组是个传奇人物 |
[13:34] | like the Neil Armstrong of Johnsons. | 就像约翰逊版的尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[13:36] | I’ll take that. I’ll take… | 这夸赞我收下了 |
[13:39] | Well, I just want to make sure that you’re completely clear | 我只想确保你完全清楚 |
[13:42] | about the extent of this surgery. | 手术内容 |
[13:44] | Not only is it a massive piece of tissue | 这不仅是从另一个人身上 |
[13:46] | from another man’s body, | 移植大量皮肤 |
[13:47] | but the recovery is… | 恢复过程也 |
[13:49] | It’s rough. I know. | 会很艰难 我知道 |
[13:51] | Dr. Hunt explained it to me in L.A., and I can do it. | 杭特医生在洛杉矶向我讲解过了 我可以的 |
[13:55] | – I’m ready. – Okay. | – 我准备好了 – 好 |
[13:56] | And my mom came in from Reno to help out. | 我妈妈从里诺过来帮忙 |
[13:59] | I’ll be here until Anna gets back. | 安娜回来前我会一直在这里 |
[14:01] | Anna’s my fiancée. | 安娜是我的未婚妻 |
[14:03] | She’s on an Air Force mission for 10 days, | 她在空军执行十天任务 |
[14:05] | – and then she’s on nursing duty. – Okay. | – 然后就轮到她照顾我了 – 好的 |
[14:07] | Then we will come back and prep you | 那等艾弗里医生和格蕾医生 |
[14:09] | as soon as Dr. Avery and Dr. Grey | 带着器官回来时 |
[14:11] | are on their way with the organ, | 我们就回来给你做术前准备 |
[14:12] | and… and then both Dr. Hunts | 然后两位杭特医生 |
[14:14] | – will be assisting me in the OR. – Both? | – 会在手术室协助我 – 两位 |
[14:17] | Oh, yes, this is a very complex procedure. | 是的 这是个非常复杂的手术 |
[14:20] | We’re gonna need an additional set of hands, | 我们需要多个人协助 |
[14:22] | so I thought Caleb would be most comfortable | 我想迦勒和另一位老兵在一起 |
[14:24] | with another veteran. | 可能会更舒适 |
[14:25] | – Oh. – It’s nice to meet you. | – 哦 – 很高兴认识你 |
[14:28] | – Okay. – Hello. | – 好了 – 你好 |
[14:36] | I know you’re in there! | 我知道你在里面 |
[14:38] | So… | 所以 |
[14:39] | I’ll just keep knocking. | 我会一直敲的 |
[14:51] | Chicken soup? | 想喝鸡汤吗 |
[14:52] | Heard you were sick. | 听说你病了 |
[14:53] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[14:56] | This Chinese joint on Weller… | 韦勒街上的这家中餐店 |
[14:58] | they sell out most days because it is so good. | 他们大多数时间都销售一空 因为味道太好了 |
[15:01] | You shouldn’t be in here. I’m… I’m contagious. | 你不该来的 我会传染你的 |
[15:03] | I’m throwing up sick. | 我这病会呕吐的 |
[15:05] | Do you want it in a bowl, or just out of the container? | 你想在盛到碗里喝 还是这样喝就成 |
[15:07] | I don’t want any… | 我什么也不要 |
[15:09] | Brought some for myself, too. | 也给我自己带了点 |
[15:11] | Mmm. Soup. | 好汤 |
[15:17] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:31] | Okay. Once we have positioned the donor tissue, | 好 一旦我们放好了供体组织 |
[15:34] | – we’ll start by connecting the urethra. – What’s next? | – 我们就开始连接尿道 – 下一步呢 |
[15:36] | – Corpus cavernosum? – Exactly. | – 海绵体 – 正确 |
[15:38] | So, do we know which vessels we’re getting from the donor? | 我们知道要从供体取得哪些血管吗 |
[15:40] | Schmitt, vessels… that’s the next thing we’ll anastomose. Name them. | 施密特 血管 下一个要连接的 是什么 |
[15:42] | Megan, I’m just trying to get up to speed here, so… | 梅根 我只想赶上进度 所以 |
[15:45] | Go, Schmitt. | 快点 施密特 |
[15:46] | Dorsal, deep dorsal, superficial dorsal, | 背侧血管 深背侧血管 浅背侧血管 |
[15:48] | superficial pudendal, femoral… | 浅阴部血管 股动脉 |
[15:50] | Greater saphenous and deep epigastric. | 大隐静脉和上腹部深部静脉 |
[15:52] | Listen, I am sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[15:53] | I didn’t tell you everything, but it’s complicated… | 没告诉你所有的事 但这事很复杂 |
[15:55] | Now let’s talk about the nerves. | 现在说说神经 |
[15:56] | And it’s my life, | 这是我的生活 |
[15:57] | and I get to decide when I share important details… | 我有权决定什么时候分享重要细节 |
[15:59] | Should I leave? | 我该离开吗 |
[16:00] | – No. – Please. | – 不许 – 谢谢 |
[16:02] | Listen, before we go in this OR, | 听着 在我们进手术室之前 |
[16:04] | I want to make sure that we’re okay. | 我想确保我们没问题了 |
[16:05] | Do you know how long I’ve been working with Caleb? | 你知道我和迦勒一起工作多久了吗 |
[16:07] | 10 months. | 十个月 |
[16:08] | And now we are finally here, and he is ready, | 现在我们终于要手术了 他准备好了 |
[16:10] | and I don’t have time to deal with | 我没时间处理 |
[16:12] | your constant need to make everything okay. | 你总是想让一切安好的需要 |
[16:13] | What I do need right now is to make sure | 我现在要做的事确保 |
[16:15] | that you understand the steps of this procedure. | 你清楚这次手术的每个步骤 |
[16:16] | – Do you? – Yes. | – 你清楚吗 – 清楚 |
[16:19] | Okay, nerves. | 好 神经 |
[16:20] | We want to do the nerve coaptation | 我们要尽可能连接好 |
[16:21] | as far distally as we can. | 远端的神经 |
[16:23] | Dr. Thatcher… Dr. Kirsten Thatcher, 6411. | 撒切尔医生 柯尔斯顿·撒切尔医生 6411 |
[16:32] | You’re good on your plane dissection? | 你的平面解剖没问题吧 |
[16:34] | – Yes. Time, please? – We barely started. | – 是的 现在几点了 – 我们才刚开始 |
[16:37] | I’m thinking about the appy. They’re quick. | 我在想那个阑尾切除术 他们很快的 |
[16:39] | They should be finished by now, don’t you think? | 他们现在应该已经做完了 你觉得呢 |
[16:41] | Richard’s with him. He’ll be fine. | 理查德和他在一起呢 他会没事的 |
[16:42] | Right, well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[16:43] | At your party, Andrew and I were having a moment, | 在你的派对上 安德鲁和我正来电呢 |
[16:45] | and Richard kind of walked… | 理查德进来了 |
[16:46] | Oh. He caught you. | 哦 他抓到你们了 |
[16:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:49] | Well, he caught me and Maggie once, too. | 他有次也抓到过我和玛姬 |
[16:52] | I felt like I was 14. | 我觉得自己像回到了14岁 |
[16:54] | What is that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:55] | Don’t worry about that. Worry about the appy patient. | 别担心这个 操心一下那个阑尾手术患者吧 |
[16:58] | If you’re feeling this nervous, imagine how DeLuca feels. | 如果你都觉得这么紧张了 想象德卢卡感觉如何 |
[17:00] | It’s just an appy. | 只是个阑尾手术而已 |
[17:01] | So simple. Yet so easy to overthink. | 很简单 也很容易胡思乱想 |
[17:04] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[17:08] | Have you seen a picture of it? | 你看到它的照片了吗 |
[17:10] | Yes. You’ll be happy. | 看到了 你会很开心的 |
[17:12] | Happy how? | 怎么开心了 |
[17:15] | What’s it look like? | 它长什么样子 |
[17:17] | – It looks… healthy. – Come on. | – 看上去很 健康 – 拜托 |
[17:21] | Could you at least tell him the donor’s shoe size? | 你们至少告诉他捐赠者他的大小吧 |
[17:23] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[17:24] | Caleb, look who’s here. | 迦勒 看看谁来了 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. What happened to you? | 天啊 你怎么了 |
[17:28] | Anna! You made it! | 安娜 你来了 |
[17:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[17:30] | Caleb, your mom called me… | 迦勒 你妈妈给我打了电话 |
[17:32] | I don’t want her here. She needs to leave! | 我不想让她在这 她必须离开 |
[17:35] | Get her out now! | 现在就让她出去 |
[17:36] | – Hey. Hey, hey, hey. – Whoa. | – 喂喂喂喂 – 哇哦 |
[17:45] | That’s a large mass on the thymus gland. How old? | 胸腺上有个很大的肿块 患者几岁 |
[17:47] | Uh, 10. | 十岁 |
[17:49] | In kids, thymomas are always malignant, | 儿童中胸腺瘤总是恶性的 |
[17:51] | but, luckily, resecting them can be completely curative. | 但幸运的是 切除后可完全治愈 |
[17:53] | I can scrub in. | 我可以刷手上台 |
[17:59] | Hey, Jo’s been out all week. Is everything okay? | 乔已经一周没上班了 一切还好吗 |
[18:02] | I’ll book the OR. | 我去定手术室 |
[18:06] | Gus is severely anemic… | 格斯严重贫血 |
[18:08] | we can’t operate until we transfuse him. | 在给他输血前不能手术 |
[18:17] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你这是在干什么 |
[18:20] | Just laundry. Not that big a mystery. | 洗衣服而已 又不是什么大谜题 |
[18:22] | You’re checking on me. I don’t need it. | 你是来看我怎么样了的 我不需要 |
[18:24] | I just need to go to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[18:26] | Do you have a basket or something? | 你有篮子之类的吗 |
[18:28] | Please leave. | 拜托你走吧 |
[18:35] | Do you remember Bronwyn Murphy? | 你还记得布朗温·墨菲吗 |
[18:38] | Your redheaded bartender girlfriend | 你那个红头发的酒吧招待女友 |
[18:40] | with the “Texas” tattoo? | 身上有个德州纹身的那个 |
[18:44] | Remember when she dumped me? | 记得她把我甩了的时候吗 |
[18:46] | – Vaguely. – Vaguely? | – 不太记得了 – 不太记得了 |
[18:47] | I drank for three days. | 我喝了三天酒 |
[18:49] | I-I missed so much work, I almost got fired. | 好多工作没做 差点被开除 |
[18:50] | So what’s your point? | 所以你想说什么 |
[18:52] | I was a shell. | 我那时候窝在家里 |
[18:55] | I couldn’t move. | 不愿意动弹 |
[18:56] | But I had this friend who came over to my place, | 但我有一位好朋友来到我家 |
[19:00] | even though all I wanted in the world | 即使我在这个世界上想要的 |
[19:01] | was to be left alone. | 只是一个人呆着 |
[19:03] | In fact, I told her that. Several times. | 事实上 我跟她说了 很多次 |
[19:05] | But… she stayed. | 但 她还是留下了 |
[19:10] | And she did my laundry. | 还给我洗了衣服 |
[19:12] | So this is revenge? | 所以你是在报复咯 |
[19:13] | It’s just a friend doing another friend’s laundry. | 只是一个朋友给另一个朋友洗衣服而已 |
[19:24] | Oh, I’d give the soup another minute to cool. | 汤可能要再晾凉点 |
[19:27] | I’m pretty sure they boil it before they… | 我敢肯定他们煮开了之后 |
[19:34] | Don’t mind if I do. | 抱歉也给我倒一杯吧 |
[19:36] | I wasn’t offering. | 我没问你 |
[19:39] | I’ll take one, anyway. | 我不管 我要来一杯 |
[19:51] | – Why would you call her? – She said you needed me. | – 你干嘛叫她来 – 他说你需要我 |
[19:53] | – Right! – So I dropped everything, and I came… | – 好吧 – 于是我丢下一切跑来了 |
[19:54] | despite being dumped nine months ago | 就算你9个月前一句解释都没有 |
[19:57] | with no explanation. | 就甩了我 |
[19:58] | What do you mean, dumped? | 你说什么甩了你 |
[19:59] | You told me she was gonna take care of you after surgery, | 你说做完手术后她会照顾你的 |
[20:01] | when she got back from… | 她会从 |
[20:03] | – Where were you assigned? – No, I’m not on assignment. | – 你是被分到哪去了 – 不我还没被分配呢 |
[20:05] | I came from San Diego. | 我是从圣地亚哥来的 |
[20:06] | – What surgery? – Lord. | – 什么手术 – 天啊 |
[20:08] | Are you getting a procedure for a prosthetic leg or something…? | 你要做假肢手术之类的吗 |
[20:10] | It’s none of her business. | 不关她的事 |
[20:11] | She’s supposed to be your support system… | 你说她术后会支持照顾你 |
[20:13] | you listed her in your evaluation. | 测评时你写了她的名字 |
[20:15] | You knew that having a support system | 你知道有他人的支持照顾 |
[20:16] | was essential for you being able to get this surgery. | 你才能有资格做这个手术对吧 |
[20:18] | – You knew that. – What surgery?! | – 你知道的吧 – 什么手术 |
[20:20] | Can we please just get everyone out of here | 能把所有人都请走 |
[20:23] | and then do my surgery? | 直接做手术吗 |
[20:24] | Okay? And then I’ll leave everyone alone. | 好吗 然后我就不会再烦到任何人了 |
[20:33] | Caleb’s been prepping for months. | 迦勒已经准备好几个月了 |
[20:34] | – You can’t just say no. – The hell I can’t. | – 你不能就这样停手术 – 怎么不能 |
[20:36] | Catherine, just wait a minute. | 凯瑟琳 等一下 |
[20:37] | We got it… everything’s intact. | 一切都 准备好了 |
[20:38] | Why isn’t everyone in the OR? | 大家怎么都没进手术室 |
[20:39] | The surgery is off! | 手术取消了 |
[20:41] | I’m not giving that man a penis today. | 今天不能个给他移植阴茎了 |
[20:45] | Any questions about the urology floor? | 有什么泌尿科的问题想问的吗 |
[20:51] | I’m creating a window at the base of the mesoappendix now. | 我现在在内旋的阑尾底部开个口子 |
[20:55] | – You’re good to get it? Or… – Yes. Absolutely. | – 你能行吗 – 没问题 |
[20:58] | What’s your plan here? | 你是怎么打算的 |
[21:00] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:01] | Where do you see this going? Long-term? | 长远来看 你觉得要怎么发展 |
[21:06] | Sir, I… | 长官 |
[21:09] | We’ve not really had those discussions yet. | 我们还没有正式讨论过这些 |
[21:11] | Uh, I mean, she’s got a family. | 我是说 她有个家了 |
[21:13] | That informs where she’s coming from… | 这意味着她有归属了 |
[21:14] | and I certainly want to respect that. | 我当然要尊重这一点 |
[21:16] | But, uh, for me? | 但 对我来说 |
[21:17] | She’s amazing, sir. | 她太棒了 |
[21:19] | She makes me so happy. | 有了她我很幸福 |
[21:20] | You know, I’m… I’m… She… | 要知道 我 我 她 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna stop you right now | 就此打住 |
[21:22] | because my question was… | 因为我问的是 |
[21:23] | …where do you see your surgical career going, | 你觉得的你的外科生涯前途如何 |
[21:26] | long-term? | 长远来看 |
[21:27] | And whether you’ve thought about a specialty. | 是否考虑过专攻哪方面 |
[21:30] | Oh, right. Uh… shoot. | 好的 抱歉 |
[21:32] | Well, uh, g-general surgery… is attractive. | 我觉得 普外科就挺好的 |
[21:38] | What a surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[21:40] | All right, do you see that, sir? | 好的 您看到了吗 |
[21:41] | – Is that a dead bowel? – It is. | – 有段肠子坏死了 – 是的 |
[21:43] | The terminal ileum’s been compromised. What do you want to do? | 回肠末端受损 你打算怎么做 |
[21:45] | I think we need to convert to an open procedure. | 我觉得要改成开腹手术 |
[21:47] | – What do you think? – I think you’re right. | – 您觉得呢 – 判断正确 |
[21:48] | All right, let’s pull the trocars. | 好的 取下套管针 |
[21:57] | Ma, it’s gonna be a grueling surgery, all right? | 妈 手术会很累人的好吗 |
[22:00] | You haven’t been in the OR in a while now. | 你已经很久没做手术了 |
[22:02] | The patient is not mentally or emotionally prepared | 这个病人心理和情感上还没准备好 |
[22:05] | for a transplant. | 做移植 |
[22:06] | We’re taking a piece of another person’s body | 我们是要把另一个人的身体部件 |
[22:08] | and putting it onto his. | 安到他身上 |
[22:10] | He needs a support team for that, | 他需要有人支持着他 |
[22:13] | just like I had for my own surgery. | 就像我手术时有人支持我一样 |
[22:15] | As much as all the constant nagging and worrying | 就像你们一直的唠叨和担忧一样 |
[22:17] | makes me crazy… | 虽然我很抓狂 |
[22:19] | if I didn’t have you or Richard, | 但要是没有你和理查德的支持 |
[22:22] | I couldn’t have done any of this. | 我真的挺不过来的 |
[22:25] | The surgery is off. | 手术取消 |
[22:29] | And don’t you dare accuse me of being scared or tired. | 你敢说我怕了或是累了 |
[22:32] | Even though I’m a little bit of both, | 就算我的确都有点 |
[22:33] | but that is not the reason. | 但这不是我取消手术的原因 |
[22:41] | Dr. Lowe to Maternity. | 洛医生请到接生室来 |
[22:43] | Dr. Kathy Lowe to Maternity. | 凯西·洛医生请到接生室来 |
[22:46] | Uh, I think she’s right. I’m sorry. | 我觉得她是对的 抱歉 |
[22:50] | Keep everything on ice, keep everybody close, okay? | 冷藏好移植器官 所有人别乱跑 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna fix this… I just need to talk to Caleb. | 我得搞定这事 我得跟迦勒谈谈 |
[22:54] | I’ll do it. | 我去谈吧 |
[22:55] | No, Owen. It’s my patient. | 不欧文 他是我的病人 |
[22:57] | I don’t need you to swoop in and save the day. | 我不需要你突然插手拯救世界 |
[22:58] | Do you have a penis? | 你有根老二吗 |
[23:05] | I cannot believe this is the one time | 难以置信 仅此一次 |
[23:08] | this could make a difference. | 我承认男女有别 |
[23:10] | Fine. Just don’t screw it up | 好吧 请不要像 |
[23:11] | like you screwed up the rest of your life. | 你搞砸了你下半辈子一样搞砸了这事 |
[23:18] | Okay, now, you have to run the bowel through your… | 现在你得检查全部肠道 从 |
[23:19] | From the ligament of Treitz all the way down… I did. | 从屈氏韧带一直往下 我知道 |
[23:22] | – Okay, make sure you feel for… – Wait. Sir, hold on. | – 确保你要 – 等等 稍等 |
[23:24] | Is… | 这是 |
[23:25] | Is this… Is it a Meckel’s band? | 这是 梅克尔带吗 |
[23:27] | It is. What is it? | 是的 这意味着什么 |
[23:29] | Meckel’s diverticulum, | 梅克尔憩室 |
[23:31] | a congenital anomaly of the small intestine. | 小肠先天性异常 |
[23:33] | The band seems to be kinking off the blood supply. | 这条环带似乎切断了血液供应 |
[23:36] | I have to do an ileocecectomy. | 我得做回盲部切除术 |
[23:38] | No. You don’t. I do. | 不 不行 我来做 |
[23:39] | – It’s my surgery. – No, your surgery was an appy. | – 我是主刀 – 你主刀是要做阑尾手术 |
[23:41] | This was an incidental finding. | 你意外发现了还有梅克尔憩室 |
[23:42] | Yeah, but it’s my incidental finding. | 是的 但这也是我发现的 |
[23:44] | – DeLuca… – I staple off the area of necrosis. | – 德卢卡 – 我会订除坏死病灶 |
[23:46] | You don’t even know what stapler to use. | 你都不知道该用哪种缝订机 |
[23:48] | GIA 60 with 3.8-millimeter staples. | 60号GIA 3.8毫米直径缝订机 |
[24:01] | This one, right? | 是这个 对吧 |
[24:05] | In kids, the thymus gland helps regulate | 胸腺在孩子身上能有助于调节 |
[24:06] | the body’s immune responses. | 身体的免疫反应 |
[24:08] | But since he has a tumor there… | 但因为他那里长了个肿瘤 |
[24:09] | His gland isn’t working properly, | 他的腺体功能不正常 |
[24:11] | so it’s causing all sorts of symptoms… | 所以引起了各种各样的症状 |
[24:13] | uh, his cough, his fatigue, his discomfort. | 咳嗽 疲劳 不适 |
[24:15] | But this transfusion should help | 但是输血应该能让 |
[24:17] | get his red blood cell count up, | 他的红细胞计数上升 |
[24:18] | correcting the anemia. | 纠正贫血 |
[24:20] | – And then you’ll do the surgery? – Correct. | – 如何就能做手术了 – 是的 |
[24:22] | God, a tumor. And anemia. | 天啊 又是肿瘤又是贫血 |
[24:25] | I just thought we were gonna take out his tonsils. | 我还以为只需要他的扁桃体切除就行 |
[24:27] | Dr. Karev! | 卡列夫医生 |
[24:31] | Give him space, or you’ll scare him more. | 给他点空间 不然会让他更害怕的 |
[24:33] | Sweetie, you’re all right. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[24:35] | You need to pull the IV. Can you back up, please? | 得把输血管子拔了 能请你们让让吗 |
[24:37] | H-He doesn’t like to be touched. | 他不喜欢别人碰他 |
[24:38] | It’s not a panic attack. It’s a reaction to the blood. | 他不是惊恐症发作 是输血反应 |
[24:40] | Why? Why is he reacting to the blood? | 为什么 为什么他会对输血有反应 |
[24:44] | It’s okay, Gus. It’s okay. | 没事了 格斯 没事了 |
[24:46] | We’ve got you. All right, Gus. | 有我们呢 没事了格斯 |
[24:48] | Good, good. Take a deep breath. | 很好很好 深呼吸 |
[24:56] | – What are you doing? – Hey. | – 在干嘛呢 – 嘿 |
[24:57] | Oh, I’m trying to find a place for my baby | 我想找一个我做不称职母亲时 |
[25:00] | 0,0,0,大,百万医美案例 权威医生答疑 | |
[25:00] | that doesn’t share walls with strangers | 陌生人不会隔着一堵墙 |
[25:02] | who can hear her wail all night while I fail at new parenting. | 听到我孩子整夜的哭喊的房子给她住 |
[25:05] | And apparently, | 很显然 |
[25:06] | it has to be in a good school district. | 这房子必须得在好的学区里 |
[25:16] | You’re house-hunting. | 你在找房子 |
[25:18] | With another guy, Teddy? | 和别的男人住吗 泰蒂 |
[25:20] | I… I’m not moving in with Tom. | 我不是要和汤姆同居 |
[25:22] | He’s… He’s just… You know, he’s helping… | 他只是 在帮我 |
[25:24] | I watched you suffer from afar for years, | 我看着你在异地受了这么多年的苦 |
[25:26] | I watched you love him for years, | 我看着你爱了他这么多年 |
[25:27] | and then I watched you suffer some more. | 结果你现在还更痛苦了 |
[25:30] | I’m sure the neurosurgeon is… lovely, | 我知道那个神外医生 很好 |
[25:32] | but my brother is single. | 但我哥现在单身 |
[25:34] | And you love him. And you’ve always loved him. | 而你爱他 你一直爱着他 |
[25:36] | And he’s an idiot, but he loves you, too. | 他虽然人傻 但他也爱你 |
[25:37] | And now he has Leo and a crib, | 现在他有里奥 还有张婴儿床 |
[25:39] | and I know for sure that he would want you to move in, | 我肯定他也想让你搬进来住 |
[25:41] | and… and then… and… | 然后 |
[25:43] | It can be easy, and it can evolve. | 一切都很容易就顺其自然了 |
[25:46] | Megan, I’m not gonna m-move in to that house. | 梅根 我不会搬进他家住的 |
[25:48] | I-I… And… what… | 我 难道 |
[25:49] | just… slide into Amelia’s place in their bed? | 就直接 睡到阿米莉亚睡过的床上吗 |
[25:52] | I mean, that is not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[25:54] | And, I mean, Megan, if it were you, | 梅根 要是换做是你 |
[25:56] | you would burn the house down before you moved into it. | 你会在搬进去之前先把那房子烧了的 |
[26:00] | I would. | 是的 |
[26:04] | Totally would. | 我绝对会 |
[26:06] | I totally would. | 我绝对会烧了的 |
[26:08] | I am so happy you’re here. | 真高兴你能在这 |
[26:10] | – So, where were you stationed? – Near Kandahar. | – 你是在哪驻扎 – 坎大哈附近 |
[26:13] | – Not a lot of trees. – No. | – 那里可没什么树木 – 是的 |
[26:16] | I, uh, spent most of my time in Fallujah. | 我大部分时间都在费卢杰 |
[26:19] | When I got back, I would… | 等我回去 我还是 |
[26:21] | still kick my shoes out for sand. | 会各种踢鞋抖沙子 |
[26:23] | It’s a kind of habit, I guess. | 都有点养成习惯了 |
[26:25] | Don’t have that problem anymore. | 不会再有这个困扰了 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:31] | I didn’t lie to Anna. | 我没有骗安娜 |
[26:32] | When I broke up with her, | 我跟她分手时 |
[26:34] | I told her I wasn’t right in the head. | 我告诉她我脑子出问题了 |
[26:35] | And I wasn’t. | 的确是这样 |
[26:36] | You went through something terrible. | 你经历了一些可怕的事 |
[26:38] | Took one wrong step, and I became a monster. | 走错一步 我就变成了个怪物 |
[26:41] | Nobody thinks that. | 没人觉得你是怪物 |
[26:42] | I woke up, and a part of me was missing. | 我一醒来 身上就少了部件了 |
[26:45] | And I’m not talking about my leg. | 我说的不是我的腿 |
[26:47] | I can live with one leg. | 一条腿我也能过活 |
[26:50] | I didn’t feel like a man anymore. | 我觉得我自己不是个男人了 |
[26:52] | I didn’t know if I could live like that, | 我不知道我是否能这样生活 |
[26:54] | and I didn’t want Anna to live like that, either. | 我也不希望安娜要接受这一切 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | You know, I was in an explosion over there, too. | 我在那也碰到过爆炸袭击 |
[27:00] | I didn’t suffer like you have, but… | 没有你这么痛苦 但 |
[27:03] | I, uh… | 我 |
[27:05] | I lost my whole platoon. | 整个排的兄弟都死了 |
[27:07] | – Damn. – Yeah. | – 天啊 – 嗯 |
[27:08] | They sent me home, | 他们把我送回家 |
[27:09] | and I broke up with my fiancée | 我给我未婚妻发了3条微信 |
[27:12] | with a three-line e-mail. | 跟她分手了 |
[27:15] | I mean, she wasn’t right for me, | 虽然她不是我的真命天女 |
[27:16] | but I’m still ashamed of how I treated her. | 但我还是很惭愧自己会这样对她 |
[27:20] | Anna’s… | 安娜 |
[27:22] | She’s right for me. | 她是我的真命 |
[27:24] | She’s everything. She’s my… | 她就是一切 她 |
[27:27] | She was my everything. | 她曾经是我的一切 |
[27:29] | You owe her better than what she got. | 你欠她的太多太多 |
[27:33] | Give her a chance, Caleb. | 给她个机会吧迦勒 |
[27:35] | You know, talk to her. | 跟她聊聊 |
[27:38] | Sometimes, when you give people a chance, | 有时候 你给了别人一个机会 |
[27:40] | they show up in ways you wouldn’t believe. | 他们会出乎你的意料的 |
[27:58] | And he just told her the truth? | 于是他就告诉了她真相吗 |
[28:00] | He did. And she’s not going anywhere. | 是的 她不会离开他的 |
[28:02] | And this is supposed to change my mind? | 你觉得我会因此改变主意吗 |
[28:04] | Him having one conversation? | 就跟他谈了一次话 |
[28:07] | Catherine, I know this guy. | 凯瑟琳 我了解他 |
[28:09] | I’ve been this guy. | 我曾经和他一样 |
[28:10] | When I came back, I wasn’t myself. | 从战场回来之后 我整个人都变了 |
[28:12] | I did things that I wasn’t proud of… | 做了些我不引以为豪的事 |
[28:13] | it took me several months | 我花了好几个月的时间 |
[28:15] | just to knock on my mom’s door | 才鼓起勇气去找我母亲 |
[28:16] | to tell her that I was home. | 告诉她我回来了 |
[28:18] | And I didn’t lose a part of my body. | 我这没缺胳膊少腿的都这样了 |
[28:20] | Catherine, I operated on guys over there, | 凯瑟琳 我在那给很多这样的人做过手术 |
[28:22] | and when they woke up, | 他们醒过来 |
[28:23] | the first question they would ask was, | 第一个问题就是 |
[28:25] | “Is it still there?” | 那个还在吗 |
[28:26] | And they weren’t talking about their legs or their arms. | 他们说的不是胳膊啊腿 |
[28:30] | Every time Caleb changes his clothes, | 迦勒每次换衣服 |
[28:32] | goes to the bathroom, looks down… he’s triggered. | 上厕所 往下看时 都会触发痛苦回忆 |
[28:36] | So I believe this surgery | 所以我坚信 他需要 |
[28:38] | is what he needs to move forward. | 做这个手术 才能继续前行 |
[28:40] | I believe this will help him far more | 我相信 做手术的好处 |
[28:42] | than it could possibly hurt him. | 要远远大于坏处 |
[28:49] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你说你不知道是什么意思 |
[28:51] | I mean, I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
[28:52] | I read the crossmatch as AB… he got AB. | 交叉配型结果是AB型血 输的也是AB没错啊 |
[28:54] | We do not give children the wrong blood | 咱们医院可不会给孩子 |
[28:56] | in this hospital, Karev. | 输错血的 卡列夫 |
[28:57] | We do not give adults the wrong blood in this hospital. | 咱们医院也不会给大人输错血 |
[29:00] | So, someone, please explain to me | 能有谁能解释一下 |
[29:01] | what the hell is going on and how this isn’t a lawsuit, | 到底怎么回事 咱们怎么会不吃官司 |
[29:04] | so I can lower my voice! | 这样我就能小点声了 |
[29:06] | You see this, girls? This is leadership. | 妹子没看到没 当老大就要有这样的气魄 |
[29:09] | We’re running a second crossmatch | 我们再重查交叉配型 |
[29:10] | to check his blood type again. | 确定他的血型 |
[29:11] | His chart says AB. | 他的记录上写的是AB型 |
[29:12] | It’s gotta be something else, right? | 肯定有其他原因对吧 |
[29:14] | Second crossmatch is up. | 第二次检查结果出来了 |
[29:16] | He’s definitely AB. | 绝对是AB型血 |
[29:17] | Positive or negative? Neither. | – Rh是阳性还是阴性 – 都不是 |
[29:19] | – What? – Huh? | – 什么 – 啥 |
[29:20] | He’s Rh-Null. | 他的Rh抗原查不到 |
[29:22] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[29:23] | That’s golden blood. | 最罕见的血型 |
[29:25] | It’s a rare blood type that lacks all Rh antigens. | 这种罕见的血型缺乏所有Rh抗原 |
[29:28] | No positive, no negative. I’ve never seen this. | 既不是阳性也不是阴性 我还从没见过 |
[29:32] | How rare is rare? | 有多罕见 |
[29:33] | Pretty rare, ’cause I’ve never heard of it. | 极其 因为连我也没听说过 |
[29:34] | Less than 50 people have been documented to have it. | 全世界只有不到50人查出是这种血型 |
[29:40] | Close with 2-0 PDS? Good call. | – 用两个零的普迪思缝线缝合吗 – 可以 |
[29:44] | All right, clamps. | 好的 止血钳 |
[29:46] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry. | 那个 对不起 |
[29:49] | I overstepped. I was… | 我过界了 我刚刚 |
[29:50] | Terse. A little more terse than necessary. | 道歉这么简洁吗 有点太过简洁了 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[29:54] | I-I could see the whole procedure in my head. | 我在脑子里已经模拟了手术全过程 |
[29:56] | You know, you gave me the case… | 你把这个病例给了我 |
[29:57] | I wanted to do the case from start to finish. | 我想善始善终 完成整个手术 |
[30:00] | I wanted to show you that I was worthy of… | 我想让你知道 我值得 |
[30:03] | Malleable? | 可伸展牵开器 |
[30:06] | Worthy of what? | 值得什么 |
[30:08] | A career in general surgery. | 在普外发展 |
[30:09] | Well, Dr. Grey’s head of that department. | 格蕾医生是普外科主任 |
[30:11] | – It’s not up to me. – Of course. | – 我决定不了你的事 – 是的 |
[30:14] | I could put in a good word. | 我可以美言几句 |
[30:17] | Or are you set there? | 你是想要我这样 |
[30:20] | That would be great, sir. Thank you. | 那就太好了 谢谢您 |
[30:22] | You got this? | 你来关腹吧 |
[30:24] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[30:29] | So, how did you convince your mother to do the surgery? | 你是怎么说服你妈妈做手术的 |
[30:32] | Oh, I didn’t. That was all Hunt. | 不是我 都是杭特的功劳 |
[30:34] | Basically, I just accused her | 基本上 我只是指责了她 |
[30:35] | of being scared to come back. | 害怕回手术台 |
[30:37] | I bet she loved that. | 她肯定很享受你这么说她 |
[30:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:40] | – Heparinized saline in here, please. – Uh-huh. | – 这里用肝素化盐水冲一下 – 好的 |
[30:44] | There we go. | 行了 |
[30:45] | You know, ever since she got sick, | 自从她病了 |
[30:46] | I’m scared all the time. | 我一直都很害怕 |
[30:48] | Even if things are fine. | 就算一切顺利 |
[30:50] | Well, I was scared for Richard. | 我也为理查德担心 |
[30:52] | Uh, I did not want him to lose another person. | 我不希望看他再失去自己爱的人 |
[30:53] | You know, the weird thing is, when I first found out, | 奇怪的是 我第一次知道的时候 |
[30:56] | my initial thought was, “Okay, my mom is gonna die. | 我第一个想法是 好吧我妈妈就要死了 |
[30:59] | It’s just gonna be me and Richard and…” | 只剩我和理查德 然后 |
[31:01] | Then I remembered I actually have a father. | 我想起来我还有个父亲 |
[31:04] | Whole time, did not occur to me once that I had a father. | 一直以来 我都没有想到我曾有过父亲 |
[31:06] | Same thing happened to me with Thatcher. | 我和撒切尔也是这样 |
[31:08] | I was sitting with him, and I thought, | 我和他坐在一起时 才想起 |
[31:10] | “Oh, I actually have a father. | 我其实是有父亲的 |
[31:12] | And he’s dying, but… I have a father, | 他就要去世了 但我的确有父亲了 |
[31:15] | and it’s not Richard Webber.” | 我说的不是理查德·韦伯 |
[31:19] | Well, I think we are prepped and ready to re-scrub. | 准备好了 我们可以再去刷手了 |
[31:25] | All right. It’s all yours. | 好了 都交给你了 |
[31:26] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[31:27] | I have to go spend some time in my lab… | 我得去实验室呆一会儿 |
[31:29] | You know, work on my next groundbreaking thing. | 研究我下一个突破性的发明 |
[31:32] | I’m taking my name off. We’re even. | 我会不属名的 这样咱就扯平了 |
[31:35] | You just don’t want to do an extremely long surgery | 你只是不想做这么长的手术 |
[31:37] | you already won an award for. | 你已经创造纪录了 |
[31:38] | You don’t need to go to the moon twice. | 这种纪录经历一次就足够了 |
[32:49] | Thank you, doctors. | 谢谢医生们 |
[32:51] | Dr. Avery and I have this from here. | 接下来就由我和艾弗里医生接手 |
[33:02] | All right. Ready to assess profusion? | 好了 准备评估血液灌注情况 |
[33:03] | Please. | 你请 |
[33:08] | I promise, if things get worse, I will tell you. | 我保证 要是情况不好我会告诉你的 |
[33:12] | I promise I will not keep any more secrets from you. | 我保证不再瞒着你任何事情了 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:21] | Oh, we got a good blood flow. | 血液流通顺畅 |
[33:25] | Aww. Thank you, baby. This was a beautiful gift. | 谢谢你好孩子 这礼物真棒 |
[33:32] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[33:33] | Well… | 嗯 |
[33:35] | She didn’t even have a tattoo of Texas. | 她甚至纹的不是德州的纹身 |
[33:37] | It was just the word “Texas.” | 只是纹了德州这两个字 |
[33:39] | She… | 她 |
[33:40] | She had a picture of it further down her back. | 她还拍了张一整片背部的照片 |
[33:43] | Classy. | 太经典了 |
[33:49] | Okay, all right, Bronwyn wasn’t perfect, but I was… | 好吧 布朗温并不完美 但我 |
[33:51] | Bronwyn. | 布朗温呀 |
[33:53] | I was in love with her, and it still hurt. | 我当时深爱着她 想起来还是好心痛 |
[33:56] | It… It… It hurt when she dumped me. | 她居然把我甩了 好心塞 |
[33:59] | She was doing you a favor. | 她只是在帮你 |
[34:01] | Ah, didn’t feel like it. | 我可没觉得 |
[34:04] | Okay, it’s time you knew. | 我告诉你啊 |
[34:06] | She wasn’t even from Texas. | 她都不是德州人 |
[34:09] | She was from Delaware, I think. | 我觉得她是特拉华州的 |
[34:15] | I’ve done that favor a lot. | 我经常这么对男生 |
[34:19] | Huh? | 什么 |
[34:22] | Do you remember when I started at the restaurant? | 你还记得我开始在餐馆工作的时候嘛 |
[34:25] | I had just walked out on another job in Kingston. | 我刚辞掉了金斯敦的另一份工作 |
[34:29] | I was dating this waiter there. Logan. | 我那时在和一个服务生在约会 洛根 |
[34:32] | I really liked him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[34:33] | I mean, he was kind of a stoner, | 他有点喜欢嗑药 |
[34:34] | but he was cute and polite | 不过他又帅又有礼貌 |
[34:38] | and a good kisser. | 吻技还很棒 |
[34:40] | Dated for months. | 约会了好几个月 |
[34:42] | And then, one day, we were making out after work, | 然后有一天 下班之后 我们在激情热吻 |
[34:45] | and he said, “I love you.” | 然后他说 我爱你 |
[34:48] | And I felt… | 而我感觉 |
[34:52] | I felt the opposite | 反正完全 |
[34:55] | of how that should make you feel. | 不是正常人应该有的感觉 |
[34:57] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[34:59] | like he was wrong. | 他不该这样 |
[35:01] | Like no one should ever feel that way about me. | 没人应该给我说那种话 |
[35:05] | I couldn’t even look at him. | 我甚至不敢看着他 |
[35:07] | I just left. | 我直接就走了 |
[35:09] | I didn’t call him. I didn’t call work. | 我没给他打电话 也没去上班 |
[35:13] | I just moved to a different part of town and started a new job, | 我直接搬走了 去了镇子的另一边重新找了一份工作 |
[35:16] | like none of it had ever happened. | 假装一切都没有发生过 |
[35:19] | I did the same thing to a guy in high school. | 高中的时候也有过这样的事 |
[35:23] | And then there was Paul. | 然后就是保罗 |
[35:25] | Now, you left Paul to save your life. | 你离开保罗是为了拯救自己 |
[35:29] | It’s in my wiring. | 我注定就是这样的人 |
[35:32] | My mother was a runner. | 我妈就喜欢这样逃避 |
[35:35] | She still is, apparently. | 很显然她现在依旧是这样 |
[35:37] | She can’t even sit in the same room as me, | 她甚至不能和我共处一室 |
[35:39] | even though she says she loves me. | 即使她说她爱我 |
[35:43] | And my father… | 而我的父亲 |
[35:50] | I always run. It’s what I do. | 我总是在逃避 我就是这样的 |
[36:05] | I think you’ve maybe had enough. | 我觉得你喝得够多了 |
[36:07] | I don’t really care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:24] | You came here seeking a teacher. | 你们是来向老师学习的 |
[36:26] | You came here looking for… Yoda. | 你们是来找 尤达大师的 |
[36:30] | And I was not your Yoda today. | 而我今天不能当你的尤达大师 |
[36:32] | I can be. | 我可以 |
[36:33] | In… In fact, I’m an excellent Yoda, | 说实话我是个超棒的尤达 |
[36:34] | but not today. | 但是今天不行 |
[36:36] | Uh, I will look into rescheduling. | 我会试试重新安排时间 |
[36:42] | Are you kidding? | 你逗我玩儿呢 |
[36:44] | About which part? | 你指的是哪部分 |
[36:45] | We learned so much. | 我们学到了那么多 |
[36:47] | Leadership skills, communication. | 领导技巧 交流技巧 |
[36:49] | You told an intern to “move his sorry damn ass | 你告诉一个实习生 |
[36:51] | before you move it for him | 让他挪开他那悲催的小身板 |
[36:52] | in a way that he would not appreciate…” | 不然你就亲自来把他踢出去 |
[36:54] | You have a secret innovative medicine lab | 你有一个秘密创新医学实验室 |
[36:56] | and a blue light room and… | 还有蓝光室 还有 |
[36:58] | And you’re always on the move, rolling with the punches, | 你还总是在四处巡视 把各种大事化小 |
[37:00] | solving problems… | 解决各种问题 |
[37:02] | And the women! It’s all women! | 你们是一群超棒的女人 |
[37:05] | Better than Yoda, you were. | 你比尤达大师更棒 |
[37:07] | Chief Bailey? | 贝莉主任 |
[37:08] | I hear you’re looking for the compliance reports? | 我听说你在找合规报告吗 |
[37:10] | You’re ruining a moment, Schmitt. | 你真毁气氛 施密特 |
[37:12] | Dr. Karev has me do them every month. | 克莱夫医生让我每个月都做一份这个 |
[37:15] | – I’m sorry? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 嗯 |
[37:16] | And Helm does the agency and overtime costs, | 赫尔姆做的是代理和加班费用 |
[37:18] | Parker does the quality and employee metrics, | 帕克做的是员工指标和质量 |
[37:20] | and Qadri does the vendor contracts… | 卡德里做的是供应商合同 |
[37:32] | Hey! Your appy turned into a four-hour ileocecectomy? | 听说你那阑尾切除术改成了4小时的回肠切除术 |
[37:36] | DeLuca’s ileocecectomy. | 是德卢卡在做 |
[37:39] | Really? How’d he do? | 真的吗 他做得怎么样 |
[37:41] | Oh, it was… was fine. | 哦 挺不错的 |
[37:42] | He got a little snippy with me, though. | 他现在有点拽了 |
[37:44] | Snippy? | 拽 |
[37:45] | Oh, he had a plan, | 他有个计划 |
[37:46] | and he… he wanted to see it through, and… | 他想好好执行 然后 |
[37:49] | he was right. | 他是对的 |
[37:51] | Huh. | 哦 |
[37:52] | He’s a surgeon, Meredith. | 他是个外科医生 梅瑞迪斯 |
[37:53] | And a good one. | 而且是个很棒的外科医生 |
[37:55] | He’s a good man. | 也是个好人 |
[38:10] | What does that mean, “rare blood”? | 什么叫熊猫血 |
[38:11] | Does that matter? | 很重要吗 |
[38:13] | Don’t you have all kinds of blood in a bank? | 难道血库里不是什么血都有吗 |
[38:14] | Uh, or O-Negative? | O型阴性血可以吗 |
[38:16] | Isn’t that the universal donor? | 那个不是万能血吗 |
[38:17] | Gus can only receive blood of the exact same type he has. | 格斯只能接受和他同型的血液 |
[38:20] | And until we find enough donors, we can’t operate. | 在我们找到足够的捐献者之前 不能进行手术 |
[38:23] | How long will that take? | 那得多久 |
[38:25] | So far, we’ve found four potential donors. | 目前我们找到了4个可能的捐献者 |
[38:28] | In… Washington? | 在华盛顿吗 |
[38:30] | In the world. | 全球范围内 |
[38:32] | Oh, my God. | 噢天呐 |
[38:35] | So he’s just gonna get sicker? | 所以他只能这样拖着吗 |
[38:38] | Well, we’re going to do everything we can | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[38:39] | to correct his anemia | 不靠输血 |
[38:40] | without transfusing him… | 来缓解贫血 |
[38:41] | We’ll find the blood. | 我们会找到血的 |
[38:44] | Dr. Karev… | 克莱夫医生 |
[38:45] | We’re not gonna stop until we find it. | 我们找不到是不会放弃的 |
[38:47] | He didn’t want to tell us what was wrong, but he did, | 他不愿开口说他怎么了 但他还是做到了 |
[38:49] | and now we’re not gonna give up until we fix him, okay? | 我们在治好他之前不能放弃 好吗 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | 林克 你最好现在赶紧回来 | |
[39:06] | – Is that after expenses? – Yep. | – 那是扣后费用吗 -是 |
[39:09] | And did you see the way they separated the departments | 你看到他们是怎么用行列 |
[39:12] | with the columns? | 还有标题 |
[39:13] | With the headings? | 按部门分开的了吗 |
[39:15] | Oh. That’s very nice. | 真贴心 |
[39:18] | He had the interns do all of this? | 他让实习医生来做的吗 |
[39:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[39:22] | It’s ingenious. | 很机智 |
[39:24] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:26] | Karev did something better than us. | 这事克莱夫比咱俩棒 |
[39:31] | And he can never know. | 这事儿可不能让他知道 |
[39:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:45] | You saved the case. | 你救了这个病人 |
[39:47] | – You’re welcome. – I wasn’t saying thank you. | – 不用谢 – 我没谢你 |
[39:49] | So, just more name-calling, then? | 所以接着撕吗 |
[39:50] | Owen. I love you. | 欧文 我爱你 |
[39:52] | I call you names because someone has to. | 我吼你是因为总有人得干这事 |
[39:54] | Someone has to tell you the truth. | 总有人需要来把你骂醒 |
[39:55] | Oh, the truth that I’m an idiot? | 所以我是个傻逼咯 |
[39:57] | That you need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[39:59] | That you need to do for yourself what you just did for Caleb. | 你需要像帮迦勒一样帮你自己 |
[40:02] | You need to find a… a way to heal enough | 你需要找到一种 |
[40:05] | to believe that you are worthy | 能让你自己相信 |
[40:06] | of joy and happiness and ease in this life. | 你值得这一生的所有幸福快乐的方法 |
[40:09] | Because you are. But somehow… | 因为你真的值得 但是 |
[40:11] | I’m thinking because of trauma… | 我在想可能是因为创伤 |
[40:12] | I’m thinking because of war | 也可能是战争 |
[40:13] | and pain and ugliness and PTSD… | 疼痛 丑陋还有创伤后遗症 |
[40:15] | somehow, you’ve come to believe | 所以你才觉得 |
[40:16] | that you aren’t deserving of those things, | 你不值得任何美好的事情 |
[40:18] | so you keep making the hardest possible choices! | 所以你一直选择最艰难的路 |
[40:19] | Y’know, Megan, I’m sorry we can’t all be perfect. | 你知道吗 梅根 我很抱歉人是不能事事完美 |
[40:22] | We can’t all be you and Riggs. | 我们不是都像你和里格斯一样 |
[40:23] | Owen. Shut up. Seriously. | 欧文你闭嘴 认真的 |
[40:25] | I see a talk therapist once a week, | 我每周都有见心理医生 |
[40:27] | I see a somatic PTSD specialist once a week. | 还有一位创伤后应激障碍专家 |
[40:29] | Riggs and I see a couples therapist one a week | 里格斯和我每周都会去找婚姻咨询师 |
[40:32] | because I want to be as happy as I can for the life I have left. | 因为我想在我仅剩的人生里尽量快乐 |
[40:34] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[40:35] | – I’ve done therapy, Megan. – Not enough! | – 我不想再去心理咨询了 梅根 – 还不够 |
[40:37] | Since when are you an authority… | 既然你那么专业 |
[40:38] | You went to Germany, and you told Teddy that you loved her, | 你去了德国 你告诉泰蒂你爱她 |
[40:41] | and then revealed that, 24 hours previously, | 然后呢 24小时之前 |
[40:43] | you had been in bed with your ex-wife, | 你还和你前妻一起躺在床上 |
[40:45] | so she kicked you out. | 所以她把你赶出家门 |
[40:46] | How do you not go and get a hotel room | 你为什么不找个地方住下来 |
[40:47] | and try again the next day and the next day and the next? | 第二天再去试试 还有第三天第四天呢 |
[40:50] | How do you go back to the States | 你怎么能回到美国 |
[40:52] | and get back in bed with your ex-wife | 和你的前妻搞在一起 |
[40:53] | and have a foster baby and a teenage addict?! | 还收留了一个孩子和一个少年瘾君子 |
[40:57] | Owen, you’re not well. | 欧文 你不太对劲 |
[41:00] | Do the work to fix it. | 试着改变一下吧 |
[41:02] | In sickness and in health, they say. | 不论疾病还是健康 他们说 |
[41:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:05] | That sounds so final, so binding. | 那听上去很一生一世 |
[41:10] | But it just means you have to be there. | 但这仅仅意味着你会陪伴 |
[41:13] | You have to really want to be there. | 你得愿意陪伴彼此 |
[41:18] | For whatever’s coming. | 不管接下来会发生什么 |
[41:19] | You definitely should… | 你确实应该 |
[41:23] | And we don’t know. | 但我们不知道 |
[41:26] | It could all pan out the way we want… | 这会不会按我们 |
[41:30] | …the way it’s supposed to b. | 想要的方向发展 |
[41:33] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[41:35] | We need more ice. | 我们还需要点冰 |
[41:43] | You scared the crap out of me with that text. | 你那条短信真是吓死我了 |
[41:44] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[41:46] | Well… She looks fine now. | 她现在看起来好多了 |
[41:50] | She’s not. | 并没有 |
[41:53] | I’ve seen her in rough shape before, but never like this. | 我见过她情绪糟糕的时候 但没有像这样的 |
[41:56] | I want to help. I don’t know how. | 我想帮忙 但我不知道怎么帮 |
[42:01] | Or it could be so much worse. | 或者一切都会越来越糟 |