时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Your body contains aproximately35 trillion cells, | 你的身体包含大约35万亿个细胞 |
[00:08] | and every one of themis constantly being pulled down | 每一个都在不断地被重力 |
[00:11] | to Earth by gravity. | 往下拉着 |
[00:12] | Look at these losers. | 看看这俩人 |
[00:13] | Looks like they’re eatingeach other’s faces. | 恨不得把对方的脸都要啃掉了 |
[00:17] | I once made out through a tornado. | 我有次在龙卷风里面亲热来着 |
[00:19] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[00:20] | Went for gum later,and the 7-Eleven was gone. | 对 完事之后去买口香糖 但是711已经被卷走了 |
[00:24] | And a guitar? | 还背着吉他 |
[00:25] | Probably on their way to an open mic. | 估计是要去参加逗伴脱口秀开放麦吧 |
[00:27] | I play guitar. | 我也弹吉他的啊 |
[00:30] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[00:31] | When you’re lying down,gravitational forces | 当你躺下的时候 重力会分散开来 |
[00:33] | are spread betweenthe thorax, abdomen, and legs. | 到达你的胸部 腹部和腿部 |
[00:36] | Get a dorm, face-eaters! | 回宿舍亲去吧 啃脸怪 |
[00:38] | Don’t they know thatall love sucks eventually? | 他们不知道爱情到最后都会两败俱伤吗 |
[00:41] | Too bad there’s no sappy love songs about | 太可惜了 都没有什么苦情歌 |
[00:43] | the part where your husband leaves you, | 讲的是被丈夫抛弃的悲惨女人 |
[00:45] | you cry every timeyou see his toothbrush, | 现在我一看到他的牙刷就要哭 |
[00:47] | so you’re living onyour best friend’s couch. | 我都只能住在你家沙发上 |
[00:49] | Well, stay as long as you want. | 你住多久都可以啊 |
[00:51] | It’s been perfect, hanging outand watching bad movies, | 很好啊 一起看无聊的电影 |
[00:54] | trying every dinner special at Kung Pao’s. | 每天晚餐都在尝试宫爆餐厅的特色菜 |
[00:57] | It’s been nice to think about anything | 只要不想到艾米莉亚 |
[00:59] | other than Amelia. | 想什么都可以 |
[01:00] | Hear she’s back at work, | 我听说 |
[01:02] | by the way. | 她回去上班了 |
[01:03] | Yeah, I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[01:05] | Stand up too fast,and blood rushes downward, | 如果你太快站起来 所有血液都会往下冲 |
[01:07] | away from the brain. | 你的大脑就会缺血 |
[01:09] | It causes dizziness or even fainting. | 导致眩晕甚至晕倒 |
[01:12] | So, he moved there, and he’s notcoming back to say goodbye? | 所以 他就搬走了 也不回来跟大家告别啊 |
[01:16] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这事 |
[01:18] | How’s Jo? | 乔咋样了 |
[01:19] | She’s staying with Link for a few days. | 现在跟林克住着呢 |
[01:21] | Other than that, she doesn’twant to talk about it. | 除了这件事 其他的她也不想说 |
[01:23] | Oof. This is massive. | 真的是信息量太大了 |
[01:25] | This is a sea change. How are you? | 这变化翻天覆地了 你怎么样啊 |
[01:27] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我也不想聊这个 |
[01:29] | Ah, right. You’re probably not one | 对啊 你不是也干过这种 |
[01:31] | to judge someone for leaving town | 一声不吭一走了之 归期不定的事情嘛 |
[01:32] | with no goodbye or return date. | 你也不好评论别人啊 |
[01:36] | It’s a minor miracle our cells get anything | 我们的细胞什么都能做到 |
[01:37] | done at all. | 真的是个小奇迹了 |
[01:38] | How’s Link? Have you spoken to him? | 林克怎么样 你跟他聊过吗 |
[01:41] | If Link can’t love me for me,no matter who the father is, | 如果林克不能爱我本身 无论孩子的父亲是谁 |
[01:44] | then we don’t have anythingto talk about. | 我们都没有话聊的 |
[01:45] | Because the human bodyhas to perform even | 因为我们的人体即便是在 |
[01:47] | the simplest of tasks… | 巨大的压力之下 |
[01:48] | I’m guessing you don’t want totalk about that, either. | 估计你也不想聊这个吧 |
[01:51] | …under unimaginable pressure. | 也得完成最简单的任务 |
[01:53] | Well, my mom e-mailedsome venue suggestions… 13. | 我妈给我发邮件了 第十三个婚礼场地推荐 |
[01:56] | Planning this weddingis gonna be a part-time job. | 估计策划婚礼要成为我们的兼职工作了 |
[01:58] | Or a full-time job. | 或者全职哦 |
[02:00] | That’s why they call ita wedding planner. | 所以有人专门干婚礼策划的 |
[02:01] | We could hire one. | 我们可以找一个啊 |
[02:02] | ‘Cause you don’t wantto plan the wedding? | 因为你不想策划婚礼了吗 |
[02:05] | No, of course… of course I do. | 没啊 我想的啊 |
[02:06] | I’m just a little anxious | 我就是有点焦虑 |
[02:08] | to check in on one of my patients, | 要去看一个病人 |
[02:09] | and this elevator justdoesn’t seem to want to… | 这破电梯怎么还不来 |
[02:18] | You coming or…? | 进来不啊 |
[02:20] | Yep. | 来 |
[02:27] | Dr. Hunt. Dr. Altman. | 亨特医生 阿尔特曼医生 |
[02:29] | Kiddos. You’re looking like… kids. | 孩子们 你们挺小孩的 |
[02:34] | There’s a VIP guest today, uh, Hunt. | 今天有个很重要的病人 亨特 |
[02:36] | Uh, Griffin Ford. Tech billionaire… | 格里芬·福特 科技亿万富翁 |
[02:38] | blew up a rocket over a gas station. | 在一个加油站上空 炸毁了火箭 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah, thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢你提醒哦 |
[02:41] | Oh, oh, you betcha. | 客气啥 |
[02:43] | Will you be visiting the cardio floor? | 你要来心脏科这一层吗 |
[02:44] | Depends on how bored he is. | 那要看他有多无聊了 |
[02:47] | Oh, mm, two morewedding venues from my mom. | 我妈又发了两个婚礼场地 |
[02:50] | I’ll forward them to you. | 我转发给你吧 |
[02:51] | Maybe it’ll help you figure outwhat it is you want. | 没准能让你搞清楚你想要什么 |
[02:53] | Great. Thanks. | 好啊 谢了 |
[02:55] | It’s important to know what you want. | 知道自己到底想要什么很重要哦 |
[02:58] | Let me know what you think, okay? | 怎么想的回头告诉我吧 |
[02:59] | Okay, yeah. Love you. Okay. | 好的 爱你哦 |
[03:01] | – You got the kids?- Yeah. | – 你带孩子吧 – 好 |
[03:02] | Okay. Oh! Sorry. | 好 抱歉啊 |
[03:03] | Oh! Hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:04] | – Sorry.- Sorry. | – 抱歉 – 抱歉 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:10] | Hey, do you have a minute to discuss | 你有时间讨论一下 |
[03:11] | Mr. Paxton’s pacemaker? | 帕克斯顿先生起搏器的事情吗 |
[03:13] | I do. | 有的 |
[03:14] | Uh, do you want to go get his chart? | 你去拿病历呗 |
[03:15] | Um, sure. | 好 |
[03:16] | – Great.- Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[03:19] | You’re acting weird. | 你好奇怪啊 |
[03:20] | I’m being nice. | 我在表示友好啊 |
[03:21] | Which for you, with Owen, is weird. | 对你来说 对欧文这么友好很奇怪啊 |
[03:23] | My pillow still smells like your hair. | 我的枕头还是一股你的味道呢 |
[03:25] | I’m supposed to be mean to the guy, too? | 怎么 我还要对他继续很刻薄吗 |
[03:26] | Well, he’s gonna know something is up. | 那他肯定会知道哪里不对啊 |
[03:28] | Something is up. | 本来就是不对了啊 |
[03:29] | I mean, as much as I… as I enjoyed | 虽然我很享受咱俩之间的不对 |
[03:30] | the… the up-ness of itand hope it continues, | 并且希望能继续不对下去 |
[03:33] | I think we should take a minuteto discuss what it means. | 我还是觉得我们应该聊一下到底那件事代表了什么 |
[03:35] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 什么都不代表的 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry, but I acted impulsively because | 对不起 我就是冲动了 |
[03:39] | I’m afraid of… something,which might not even be true. | 因为我担心一个可能根本不是真的的问题 |
[03:42] | That wasn’t much of an apology. | 你这可不算道歉啊 |
[03:44] | Tom, you’re a good man. | 汤姆 你是个好人 |
[03:46] | I try to be, but youhaven’t been helping. | 我尽量呢 但你没多大帮助 |
[03:50] | Hi. | 喂 |
[03:52] | – Okay.- Mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Uh, so, Mr. Paxton…his, uh, last X-ray showed a… | 帕克斯顿先生上一个片子显示 |
[03:57] | Something is happening. | 出事了 |
[03:58] | Well, he did have an arrhythmia. | 他确实产生了心律不齐啊 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I’m not talking about Mr. Paxton. | 我说的不是帕克斯顿先生 |
[04:04] | You asked me if you were crazy. | 你问我你是不是疯了 |
[04:05] | I said you weren’t.Then I share an elevator ride | 我说你没有 然后我跟你一起坐了电梯 |
[04:07] | with you, and I feelthe need to take a shower. | 然后我感觉我都需要洗个澡了 |
[04:08] | Okay, fine. I slept with Tom. | 行吧 我跟汤姆睡了 |
[04:10] | What?! No, no, no, no, no! | 什么 不不不 |
[04:12] | Don’t tell me that! | 你别告诉我啊 |
[04:13] | I thought you were saying that… | 你不是说 |
[04:15] | I was speculating! | 我是在推测 |
[04:15] | God, talk about a tell tale heart. | 我天啊 你这嘴可真是 |
[04:17] | I know! I know! I feel awful. | 我知道啊 我也很内疚 |
[04:18] | I-I panicked, and he was there, | 我当时慌了 然后他正好在 |
[04:20] | or I went there… | 还是我就过去了 |
[04:22] | Oh, God, I want to die! | 我天啊 我不想活了 |
[04:26] | Okay, Mr. Paxton? | 好吧 帕克斯顿先生的事 |
[04:27] | I’ll cover it. | 我处理吧 |
[04:28] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:33] | I got it. I got it. I got this. | 我来我来 我来吧 |
[04:34] | That is a donation from | 这算是维多利亚·修斯 |
[04:36] | the Victoria Hughes apology fund. | 道歉专用基金里面拨出来的捐款 |
[04:40] | I was gonna bake you something. | 我本来想给你烤个蛋糕啥的来着 |
[04:42] | But… | 但是 |
[04:43] | “Sorry I sorta kinda | 抱歉我差不多是 |
[04:44] | moved into your placewithout telling you,” | 没跟你说就搬进你家了 |
[04:46] | doesn’t really fit on a cupcake, | 这句话太长了 纸杯蛋糕上写不下啊 |
[04:47] | and I wasn’t sure you wanted to see me. | 而且我也不确定你想见到我 |
[04:50] | I just wanted communication. That’s it. | 我只想跟你沟通交流而而已 |
[04:53] | If you need to crash at my place | 如果你因为找房子 |
[04:54] | ’cause you’re looking for an apartment, | 需要暂住我家 |
[04:55] | of course you can. | 当然可以啊 |
[04:56] | Just maybe ask first. | 但是先问我一声啊 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Yeah, well, thanks for the offer. | 好啊 感谢邀请 |
[05:00] | But I alreadyfound the perfect spot, so… | 但我已经找到了很棒的公寓了 |
[05:03] | – Well, good.- Yeah. | – 那很好啊 – 是啊 |
[05:04] | That’s good news. What part of town? | 好消息啊 在哪块 |
[05:05] | Lake Union. Dean’s place. | 联合湖 迪恩家 |
[05:09] | Dean? Really? | 迪恩啊 |
[05:10] | Okay, so, he’s moved outof that houseboat? | 那 他是搬出了他的船屋了吗 |
[05:13] | – No, no, no.- We’re boatmates, I guess. | 没 我们是船友吧 应该算 |
[05:15] | Or, he just had a kid so technically, | 而且他刚有了孩子 所有准确来说 |
[05:17] | I have two boatmates. | 我有两个船友哦 |
[05:19] | But it’s great news, right? | 不过确实是好消息啊 |
[05:23] | It’s, uh… It’s news. | 确实是个大消息 |
[05:26] | That is certainly news. | 这倒是没错 |
[05:30] | Um, well, I’m gonna go see Rigo | 我要去找里戈了 |
[05:33] | and give his wife some coffee. | 给他老婆点咖啡 |
[05:36] | – Okay.- All right. | – 好的 – 好 |
[05:39] | It’s really good news, Jackson. | 都是好消息啊 杰克逊 |
[05:42] | It’s all good. No worries. | 都很好啊 没什么可担心的 |
[05:45] | Who… Who sent you?Look, I-I want a name. | 谁派你们来的 告诉我名字 |
[05:48] | Was it Catherine? | 是不是凯瑟琳 |
[05:49] | You know, I want to seethat invoice there. | 把发票给我看看 |
[05:52] | – What?- Uh, uh, | 干什么 |
[05:53] | let’s just… I’m sorry.I’m Chief Bailey. | 等一下 抱歉 我是贝莉主任 |
[05:55] | Can I help you? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[05:56] | He’s the one who needs help. | 这大哥才需要帮忙呢 |
[05:58] | Someone sent back my officefurniture from Pac-North, | 有人把我在北大西洋医院的办公室旧家具全部送来了 |
[06:00] | and I told these guysthat I didn’t send for it, | 我说了不是我让送的 |
[06:03] | I don’t want it,and they can take it back! | 我也不想要 拿走啊 |
[06:05] | – Whoa, wait, wait!- Hey. | 等下 |
[06:07] | A-All of it? | 全部都是吗 |
[06:08] | Are you planning on sitting on the floor? | 你就打算让家具霸占整层楼吗 |
[06:10] | You know what?I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你们扯这个 |
[06:11] | I have a skills lab to teach. | 我还要去教授医生们技巧呢 |
[06:16] | So, we’re taking it all back? | 那 全部拉回去吗 |
[06:20] | Noelle Webb, 43, | 诺艾尔·韦伯 43岁 |
[06:22] | complains of abdominal pain and dizziness | 从梯子上摔下来之后 |
[06:23] | after falling off a ladder. | 说自己腹痛和头晕 |
[06:25] | – Hi, Noelle. I’m Dr. Grey.- Hi. | – 你好 诺艾尔 我是格蕾医生 – 你好 |
[06:27] | Did you just lose your balance? | 你是失去平衡了吗 |
[06:28] | Do you have any other symptoms? | 还有别的什么症状吗 |
[06:30] | I-I was painting this house,and I just got woozy for a sec. | 我在给人家刷墙 然后突然晕了一下 |
[06:34] | Fumes got to me. | 估计是吸到废气了 |
[06:36] | I need my phone.I think it’s still at the site. | 我手机呢 可能还在人家家里 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:39] | Noelle, we’ll get your phone for you. | 诺艾尔 我们去给你找手机 |
[06:42] | Do you have any other health issues | 你还有什么其他 |
[06:44] | that I need to know about? | 我需要知道的健康问题吗 |
[06:45] | Oh, I-I’m a type-1 diabetic,but I take care of it. | 我有一型糖尿病 但我都控制的很好 |
[06:49] | You know, I-I-I’m good about what I eat. | 我都很严格管理自己吃什么 |
[06:51] | – Oh! Oh!- When’s the last time | 你上次 |
[06:52] | you checked your blood sugar? | 测血糖是什么时候了 |
[06:54] | Recently… ish. | 最近 吧 |
[06:56] | Ohh, my Giggle Days rating | 完了 我的傻乐日子点评星级 |
[06:58] | is gonna go in the toilet from this. | 要因为这件事降到最低了 |
[07:00] | – Ooh!- What’s Giggle Days? | 傻乐日子是什么 |
[07:01] | It’s an app for small jobs. | 是打零工的一个软件 |
[07:03] | Gig economy. They think they’re cute. | 零工经济 大家都觉得这样可好了 |
[07:05] | Connects you to people who need help | 这个软件可以匹配到需要帮助的人 |
[07:07] | or their Internet hooked upor their couch moved, | 比如无线网坏了 或者需要挪沙发啥的 |
[07:10] | or, in my case, a house painted. | 或者好像我今天 帮人刷墙 |
[07:13] | But it’s so un-cuteif my rating goes down. | 但是如果我的评级下降了可就不好了 |
[07:16] | I see some free fluid there. | 这里有液体 |
[07:17] | What’s that? Is that bad? | 这什么 严重吗 |
[07:19] | Well, we just need to runsome more tests to make sure. | 还需要再做点检查来确定 |
[07:22] | Dr. Schmitt, let’s admither for observation. | 施密特医生 给她办入院手续开始观察 |
[07:24] | Get a full set of lab sand order a CT trauma series. | 检测全套血液样本 拍创伤系列片子 |
[07:27] | And my phone! | 还有我的手机啊 |
[07:28] | We will ask the paramedicsif they have found your phone. | 我们会问问救护人员有没有看到你手机 |
[07:31] | I’ll see you soon, Noelle. | 一会见 诺艾尔 |
[07:36] | Heads up. She may seem nice, | 注意了 她看着可能挺友好 |
[07:37] | but she just wants a condo on Mars. | 但她只想在火星上要套房子 |
[07:39] | Oh, no. No, no, I’ll take the kindness, | 没事 我接受善意 |
[07:41] | even if it’s insincere. | 即便不是真诚的 |
[07:42] | Most of the people in thiscity think I’m a monster. | 西雅图大多数人都认为我是个怪物呢 |
[07:45] | Well, big company, big accident, | 大公司 大意外 |
[07:47] | classic clickbait. The firefighter, | 典型的标题党 对了 那个消防员 |
[07:49] | Rigo Vasquez, is here recovering. | 里戈·瓦斯克斯 在这里治病呢 |
[07:51] | I know he’s eagerto thank you for covering his, | 他非常想要谢谢你 |
[07:52] | uh, medical expenses. | 帮他付医药费 |
[07:53] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. Listen, before we, uh… | 对 说这个 |
[07:55] | before we get to that… | 之前呢 |
[08:01] | This thing is, uh, catastrophic. | 问题是 很不幸的 |
[08:03] | My investors are spooked. | 我的投资人被吓到了 |
[08:05] | “Woke” Twitter is eating me alive. | 现在微博的讨论都快把我骂死了 |
[08:07] | Well, th… there were no fatalities. | 没什么实质性损害啊 |
[08:09] | “Billionaire explodes rocket over Seattle” | 亿万富峰在西雅图上空让火箭爆炸 |
[08:11] | is the only thing anyone cares about. | 大家只在乎这个 |
[08:13] | And now there are rumors of a criminal investigation. | 现在还有谣言说开始进行刑事调查了 |
[08:16] | People got hurt on my watch, by my hand. | 人们在我的眼皮子底下 在我手中受伤了 |
[08:19] | I made mistakes, Tom. | 我犯错误了 汤姆 |
[08:21] | Mistakes that are… beneath me. | 我不该犯的低级错误 |
[08:25] | Now, I may fail sometimes. | 虽然有时候我不那么成功 |
[08:27] | I was a crap husband, and I suck at golf. | 我不是好丈夫 我高尔夫打得也不好 |
[08:30] | But my critical thinking, | 但我的批判性思考能力 |
[08:32] | my calculations,my understanding of physics… | 我的计算 以及对物理的理解 |
[08:35] | that’s never failed me. | 都从来没让我失望过 |
[08:37] | Now, I don’t know if it’s a brain tumor, | 我不知道是不是因为脑瘤 |
[08:39] | some neurological disease,if it’s cancer, | 或者什么神经类的疾病 癌症之类的 |
[08:43] | but I need you to findwhatever it is and fix it | 但我需要你找出来原因 然后治好我 |
[08:49] | before this nightmare wipes outall the good I’ve done. | 省的这场噩梦把我的一世英名给毁了 |
[08:54] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[08:56] | Why don’t you text her,see if she wants to talk? | 你不如就发信息给她 问她愿不愿意聊聊啊 |
[08:59] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[09:00] | The baby that might be Owen’s | 聊一下可能是欧文的孩子吗 |
[09:01] | or the relationship she just ended? | 还是聊一下刚被她结束了的恋情 |
[09:03] | Or the weather? I’ll pass. | 还是聊聊天气 我还是算了 |
[09:05] | If she wants to talk to me,she can find me. | 如果她想聊 她可以找我 |
[09:07] | I’m done chasing her. | 我不当舔狗了 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Brad Spencer, 22. | 布拉德·斯班赛 22岁 |
[09:14] | Found unresponsive with burns on three extremities. | 发现四肢烧伤 反应迟钝 |
[09:17] | GCS of 6T. | 昏迷指数6 |
[09:18] | We got him back after multiple rounds of CPR. | 我们给他做了几轮心肺复苏术才把他救回来 |
[09:21] | He jumped onto a train track and got electrocuted. | 他跳进铁路轨道 被电到了 |
[09:23] | He didn’t jump. He fell. We were kissing. | 他没有跳 是摔下去了 我们本来在亲吻 |
[09:25] | We were saying goodbye,and we thought that | 我们在道别 以为 |
[09:27] | the train was still behind us. | 火车还在我们后面呢 |
[09:28] | Then he turned aroundtoo fast, and he just fell. | 然后他转身太快了 就摔下去了 |
[09:31] | Oh, my God! Link! | 天啊 林克 |
[09:32] | It’s the face-eaters from this morning! | 是今天早上我们碰到的啃脸怪小情侣 |
[09:34] | All right, okay, we got to go! | 好了 赶紧的 |
[09:35] | – Trauma one!- Go, go, go! | – 一号创伤室 – 赶紧的 |
[09:51] | Third-degree burns on this arm. | 这只手臂三度烧伤 |
[09:53] | – Head trauma?- I paged Koracick. | – 头部创伤呢 – 我呼克拉西克了 |
[09:55] | And he’s busy. What happened? | 他忙着呢 怎么回事 |
[09:57] | Brad fell on his guitar,which fell on the train tracks. | 布拉德背着吉他摔在铁轨上了 |
[09:59] | He was making out with his girlfriend. | 当时正在跟女友亲热 |
[10:00] | I don’t have a pulse in either wrist, | 两边手腕都没有脉搏 |
[10:02] | and this arm is cold and tight. | 这条胳膊已经冰冷僵硬了 |
[10:03] | – This one, too.- Okay, right leg’s okay, | – 这条也是 – 右腿没事 |
[10:05] | but I’m not gettinganything in the left foot. | 但左腿什么反应都没有 |
[10:07] | – Compartment syndrome.- Compartment syndrome, okay. | – 筋膜室综合征 – 筋膜室综合征 好吧 |
[10:08] | – Okay.- Scalpels and sterile gloves! | 准备手术刀和无菌手套 |
[10:10] | Simms, you ever done a fasciotomy? | 西姆斯 你做过筋膜切开术吗 |
[10:11] | Does a cadaver count? | 在尸体身上算吗 |
[10:13] | You and Jo take the arms.I’ll take the leg. | 你和乔负责胳膊 我来弄腿 |
[10:16] | Pupils are equal and reactive, | 瞳孔相同 有反应 |
[10:18] | but I can’t rule out a head injury. | 但我没法排除脑部创伤 |
[10:19] | He needs a CT ASAP. | 需要赶快做CT |
[10:21] | After we save his limbs. | 等我们救完他四肢的 |
[10:22] | Okay, fasciotomies on my count. | 听我口令开始做筋膜切开术 |
[10:24] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[10:25] | Wait, wait! Is that her? | 等等 那是他女朋友吗 |
[10:27] | She should not see this. | 不能让她看的 |
[10:31] | All right, one, two, three. | 好了 1 2 3 |
[10:43] | Do you care if I stand? | 我可以站着吗 |
[10:45] | Stand, sit, whatever you need. | 站着坐着 你需要怎样就怎样 |
[10:47] | I don’t need to stand. | 我不是需要站着 |
[10:49] | I just p-prefer to, I guess. | 我就是更想站着 |
[10:51] | Okay, whatever’s more comfortable. | 怎么样舒服怎么样来 |
[10:55] | You don’t think that’s possible? | 你觉得不可能吗 |
[10:56] | To be comfortable here? | 在这里找到舒服的状态 |
[10:58] | I think that when your bosses tell you | 我觉得 当我老板跟我说 |
[11:00] | that you can’t operateuntil a counselor signs off, | 我得需要心理医生签字同意 才可以给病人做手术的时候 |
[11:03] | it sort of casts a mood. | 我是会有情绪的 |
[11:05] | Okay, what kind of mood? | 什么样的情绪 |
[11:10] | Look, our patients wereat extreme risk, all right? | 我们的病人当时情况很危急 |
[11:14] | And I keep coming back to the fact that | 我一直在想 |
[11:15] | if I’d behaved differently,they’d be dead. | 如果我当时不那么做 可能人就死了 |
[11:17] | – Mm-hmm.- And that’s all it was… | 只是因为这个啊 |
[11:19] | just passion for the work.Trying to save lives. | 对工作的激情啊 我想治病救人啊 |
[11:21] | It’s not some manic, uh, whatever. | 我没有疯什么的 |
[11:24] | I didn’t say “manic.” | 我没说你疯 |
[11:25] | Are you experiencing symptoms of mania? | 你有出现疯狂的症状吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 没有 |
[11:28] | Agitation, inflated confidence, | 激动 自信心暴增 |
[11:30] | rambling, increased sex drive? | 杂乱无章 性欲激增 |
[11:32] | N-No. No, none of that. | 没 都没有 |
[11:34] | I just… I’ve… hada very stressful couple weeks. | 我就是之前几周压力很大 |
[11:39] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | “Painter left job unfinished,spilled paint on porch. | 油漆工未完工 把油漆洒在门廊上 |
[11:48] | Do not hire this person. | 不要找她做活计了 |
[11:50] | Shrug emoji, poop emoji,thumbs-down emoji. | 耸肩的表情 拉屎的表情 倒着大拇指的表情 |
[11:53] | Zero stars.” | 零星 |
[11:54] | I’m sure you can have that removed | 你应该可以联系客服 |
[11:56] | if you contact customer service. | 把这个评论移除的吧 |
[11:57] | You sound like someonewho’s never tried to do that. | 一看你就没找过客服呢 |
[12:00] | Schmitt, she should’ve had a CT by now. | 施密特 CT现在已经该做完了 |
[12:02] | And what’s the status on her room? | 她病房什么情况了 |
[12:03] | Apparently there’s an issuewith admissions. | 办理入院那边出问题了啊 |
[12:05] | A lot of people got moved around. | 很多人被移来移去的 |
[12:06] | Some VIP thing. | 有什么重要病人来了 |
[12:07] | Do I get some kind of discount for the wait? | 那我等这么久 不给我打打折吗 |
[12:09] | I do have her lab results, though. | 不过她的检验结果出来了 |
[12:14] | Whoa. Noelle, these numbers are kinda high. | 诺艾尔 你的指数都很高啊 |
[12:17] | Are you taking your insulin regularly? | 你有定期打胰岛素吗 |
[12:19] | I’m pretty good about it. | 我处理的挺好的啊 |
[12:20] | “Pretty good”… what does that mean? | 什么叫挺好的 |
[12:23] | We’re not gonna judge you. | 我们不会责备你的 |
[12:25] | I just need to know so thesenumbers make sense. | 我只是需要搞清楚为什么这些数值这么高 |
[12:26] | Are you taking your insulin? | 你有打胰岛素吗 |
[12:28] | Okay, the deal is | 好吧 是这样 |
[12:31] | I just moved my folks into assisted living, | 我刚带着父母搬到赡养院 |
[12:33] | and that’s not cheap. | 花销不便宜 |
[12:35] | I’ve been working all these appstrying to make ends meet. | 我就各种打零工 勉强维持生活 |
[12:38] | But there isn’t alwaysenough left over for me. | 但是到我这都没剩什么钱了 |
[12:41] | So, um, I’ve been rationing my insulin | 所以我就暂时先没打胰岛素了 |
[12:45] | until my situation’s more stable. | 相等情况稳定一点再说 |
[12:48] | Unfortunately, that’s not how this works. | 但是不打胰岛素是不行的 |
[12:50] | I’m… I’m sure that’s whyyou got dizzy and fell. | 你就是因为这个晕了然后摔到的 |
[12:52] | Dr. Grey, Chief Koracick needs you. | 格蕾医生 克拉西克主任找你 |
[12:54] | Well, tell him to wait. | 让他等下 |
[12:55] | He says it’s an emergency. | 他说很急 |
[12:57] | Okay, let’s get her a CT,check on the status of her room, | 给她做CT 把病房的事情解决好 |
[13:01] | page me as soon as she gets in. | 入院之后第一时间通知我 |
[13:03] | – Okay.- Okay? | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[13:06] | Dr. Grey. Thank you for coming. | 格蕾医生 谢谢你来 |
[13:08] | Why’s this floor empty? | 这一层怎么是空的 |
[13:10] | You said this was an emergency. | 你不是说有急事吗 |
[13:11] | Oh, it is. Emergent, uh, consult. | 紧急会诊啊 |
[13:13] | Griffin Ford is here today. | 格里芬·福特来了 |
[13:15] | The billionaire rocket guy? | 那个搞火箭的亿万富翁吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, maybe don’t call him that. | 对 但你一会别这么叫他吧 |
[13:20] | Wait a second. Please don’t tell me | 等等 你别跟我说 |
[13:21] | you let him buy out this entire floor. | 你让他把这一层全包了 |
[13:23] | No, of course not. He got it for free. | 当然不是 免费的啊 |
[13:24] | He’s a great friend tothe Catherine Fox Foundation. | 他可是凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会的好朋友呢 |
[13:27] | The emergency room is overflowing! | 急诊室都人满为患了 |
[13:29] | Patients need rooms.My patient needs a room. | 病人们都没有病房 我的病人都没有病房呢 |
[13:31] | Well, all… all the more reasonto get this taken care of | 对啊 所以更要赶快把他治好 |
[13:33] | and get him on his… on his way. | 让他离开呗 |
[13:34] | Th-This guy is about a lot more than, | 这人可不仅仅是 |
[13:36] | uh, spaceships, Grey. | 造飞船那么简单啊 格蕾 |
[13:37] | He’s working to fightclimate change, uh, end poverty. | 他在努力对抗气候变暖 终结贫困什么的 |
[13:40] | And… And I’m pretty sure,uh, he’s… he’s single. | 而且他是单身啊 |
[13:43] | Okay, not interested. | 好吧 你没兴趣 |
[13:44] | Okay, you don’t have to benice, but be a pro. | 你可以不用很友好 但你得专业 |
[13:54] | Yes. Yes. Good girl, Emmie. | 你真乖 艾米 |
[14:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:09] | Teddy, what… what was that? | 泰迪 你干嘛 |
[14:12] | Oh, I… Well, I just, uh… | 我就是 |
[14:13] | I just wanted to take the stairs. | 我就是想走楼梯 |
[14:15] | Teddy, what’s wrong? | 泰迪 怎么了 |
[14:17] | I know you too well.Something has happened. | 我太了解你了 肯定出事了 |
[14:20] | Just tell me. | 你说吧 |
[14:29] | Amelia’s baby might be yours. | 艾米莉亚的孩子可能是你的 |
[14:32] | I mean | 就是 |
[14:33] | Might be, as in might not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[14:37] | I just… | 我就是 |
[14:38] | I don’t… I don’t think she knows yet. | 她好像还不知道 |
[14:41] | Jo. | 乔 |
[14:43] | What does Jo have to do with anything? | 这跟乔有什么关系 |
[14:44] | She mentioned something in surgery. | 她做手术的时候提来着 |
[14:46] | She said, “What would you do if…” | 什么 如果什么什么的 |
[14:48] | How do you even know this?Did Amelia tell you or… | 你是怎么知道的 艾米莉亚说的吗 还是 |
[14:49] | – No.- Then who? | – 不是 – 那是谁 |
[14:50] | It doesn’t matter. Te… You just told me | – 不重要 – 泰迪 你刚刚说的是 |
[14:51] | that I-I might have anotherbaby with another woman. | 我可能跟另一个女人有孩子了 |
[14:54] | Amelia, your ex-wife. | 那是艾米莉亚 你前妻 |
[14:55] | I need to make sure that you didn’t hear | 我只是需要确认 你不是听到什么谣言 |
[14:57] | – some rumor and run with it.- Run with it? | – 然后跟着一起八卦了 – 一起八卦 |
[14:58] | I want to make sure that it’s real. | 我只是想确认是真的 |
[15:00] | It’s real, Owen! | 是真的啊 欧文 |
[15:01] | It’s a real baby, | 孩子是真的 |
[15:02] | and you might really be the father! | 你也可能真的是父亲 |
[15:09] | If you have a baby with Amelia, | 如果你跟艾米莉亚又有孩子了 |
[15:11] | what does that mean for us? | 那对咱俩来说意味着什么呢 |
[15:23] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[15:30] | I enjoyed your article. | 你的文章写得很好啊 |
[15:32] | Which one? | 哪一篇 |
[15:33] | Uh, “The List.” | 医院名单那篇 |
[15:35] | Exposing all those problemswith the healthcare system. | 揭露医疗体系所有问题那篇 |
[15:38] | I bet that ruffledsome feathers around here. | 肯定在这里掀起了不小的风浪吧 |
[15:41] | We survived. | 我们活下来了 |
[15:42] | Reasonable people adaptthemselves to the world… | 理性的人会去适应这个世界 |
[15:46] | unreasonable people persist | 不理性的人 |
[15:48] | in adapting the world to themselves. | 执意要让世界适应自己 |
[15:50] | Therefore, all progress dependson unreasonable people. | 所以 所有的进步都是由不理性的人制造出来的 |
[15:54] | – Huh. Profound.- Hmm. | 说得好啊 |
[15:56] | The future should ruffle feathers. Don’t you think? | 未来会让人不安的 你不觉得吗 |
[15:58] | Sometimes your vision demands that you light the spark, | 有时候你的意愿要求你点燃火花 |
[16:01] | you storm the palace. | 掌控一切 做出改变 |
[16:04] | – I’ve been there.- Hmm. | 我就经历过 |
[16:06] | You don’t agree? | 你不认同吗 |
[16:08] | I just find it ironic that someone who has | 我就是觉得一个 |
[16:10] | a whole hospital floor to themselves | 独享医院一整层的人 |
[16:12] | is talking about storming palaces. | 还说什么掌控一切 很讽刺啊 |
[16:14] | I didn’t ask for an entire floor. | 又不是我要的一整层 |
[16:17] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用开口要啊 |
[16:18] | You just asked Catherine Fox for a favor, | 你让凯瑟琳·福克斯帮你个忙 |
[16:19] | and, boom, here you are. | 你就什么都能得到啊 |
[16:20] | Grey, time to check his thyroid. | 格蕾 看看他的甲状腺吧 |
[16:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:26] | Ooh! Look at that. | 你看看 |
[16:28] | My patient’s in CT. | 我病人做上CT了 |
[16:29] | Your patient’s right here. | 你的病人就在你眼前呢 |
[16:30] | He’s someone else’s patient now. | 他现在是别人的病人了 |
[16:32] | Mr. Ford, may I introduce you to | 福特先生 我为你介绍一下 |
[16:34] | – Dr. Jackson Avery?- Grey. | – 杰克逊·艾弗里医生 – 格蕾 |
[16:36] | We’re rolling outthe red carpet for Mr. Ford, | 我们得福特先生铺上红毯呢 |
[16:38] | and it doesn’t get any redder than Dr. Avery. | 没有人比艾弗里医生更适合接待您的了 |
[16:42] | Wh… What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[16:43] | Your mom, your mess. | 你妈搞来的人 你对付吧 |
[16:49] | Brad’s electrocution injury | 布拉德的电击伤害 |
[16:50] | affected the tissue in his limbs. | 影响到了他四肢的组织 |
[16:52] | We had to cut throughboth of his arms and his leg | 我们不得不割开他的胳膊和大腿 |
[16:55] | to preserve the circulation. | 来保证血流 |
[16:57] | Still, the damage was extensive. | 但是伤害还是很严重的 |
[16:59] | His head CT shows a small epidural bleed in his brain, | 他的头部CT显示 大脑有一个小的硬膜外出血 |
[17:02] | which I’ll in the OR. | 我会进行手术给他排出 |
[17:03] | It could have been a lot worse. | 情况也可能会更严重 |
[17:05] | We think that the neck of his guitar | 我们认为吉他的琴颈 |
[17:06] | took most of the impact. | 承受了大部分的撞击 |
[17:08] | It probably saved his life. | 估计救了他一命 |
[17:11] | One second, he was there, | 前一秒他还站在我面前 |
[17:13] | and then he just disappearedlike he fell through a trapdoor. | 然后下一秒他就好像掉进了活板门一样不见了 |
[17:17] | You didn’t hear the train leaving? | 你们没听到火车开的声音吗 |
[17:19] | We… We just graduated from U-Dub, | 我们刚刚从华盛顿大学毕业 |
[17:22] | and Brad got this internshipat a music studio here. | 布拉德得到了本地一家音乐工作室的实习机会 |
[17:26] | But I won a Rhodes Scholarship,and he’s been so sweet, | 我得到了罗氏奖学金 他就很贴心 |
[17:30] | singing me these corny love songs. | 一直给我唱各种俗套的小情歌 |
[17:33] | But it’s been torture just knowing that | 但是一想到我们要分开了 |
[17:35] | we were gonna be apart. | 就很折磨人 |
[17:36] | And I was on my way to the airport today, | 我今天本来要去机场的 |
[17:38] | and he just got this look on his face | 然后他一直脸上那个表情 |
[17:41] | and… and he said, “Screw it.Let’s go to England together.” | 然后他说 不管了 我们一起去英国好了 |
[17:45] | And then he kissed me, and it was like… | 然后他亲了我 就好像 |
[17:47] | everything was solved. | 一切问题都解决了 |
[17:50] | Not even the “ding-ding”of the doors closing? | 你们连关门的叮叮声都没听到吗 |
[17:53] | The annoying loudspeaker? | 还有烦人的广播提醒啊 |
[17:55] | Okay, uh, we are gonnatake Brad to the OR | 好了 我们要带布拉德去做手术了 |
[17:58] | and then move him to the ICU. | 然后把他放到重监室 |
[18:00] | We will let you knowif we have any updates. | 有情况会通知你的 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[18:08] | I wasn’t sure if you could leave,so I paged everyone. | 我不确定你能回来啊 我就呼叫了所有人 |
[18:11] | There’s a guy up there withthe entire floor to himself. | 上面有个人自己霸占着一层病房 |
[18:13] | Meanwhile, this womanis rationing her insulin | 然后呢 这女的因为生活太难 |
[18:15] | just to stay alive. | 连胰岛素都不敢打了 |
[18:17] | It’s infuriating. | 我真的要气死了 |
[18:19] | Oh. Scans are up. | 扫描结果出来了 |
[18:21] | Big retroperitoneal bleed. | 大腹膜后出血 |
[18:22] | Kidney’s shattered. She needs an ex-lap. | 肾脏破碎了 需要给她做开腹手术 |
[18:24] | Let’s book the OR. | 订手术室吧 |
[18:26] | And if any billionairetries to get in your way, | 如果有什么亿万富翁挡了你的路 |
[18:28] | push them aside. | 就让他滚蛋 |
[18:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:35] | Have you talked to Amelia? | 你跟艾米莉亚聊过了吗 |
[18:36] | About…? | 聊什么 |
[18:37] | Help! I need help! | 救命 快来啊 |
[18:41] | BP’s dropping. | 血压骤降 |
[18:42] | Abdomen’s more distended. | 腹部更肿胀了 |
[18:44] | Let’s get an intubation tray. | 赶紧插管 |
[18:45] | Book the OR. | 订手术室 |
[18:49] | Hey, I got your page. What’s wrong? | 你呼我啊 怎么了 |
[18:51] | Let’s talk in your office. | 去你办公室聊吧 |
[19:03] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么啊 |
[19:05] | What? I had the movers bring up your old furniture | 怎么了 我让搬家工人把你之前的家具啥的 |
[19:08] | from the basement and arrangeit like it was before. | 都从地下室搬上来了 布置的跟以前一样啊 |
[19:10] | Look, I-I know | 我知道你 |
[19:12] | you’re still feeling down | 因为凯瑟琳和别的事情 |
[19:14] | about Catherine and everything else. | 一直心情很不好 |
[19:16] | So o-of course you didn’twant that Pac-North stuff. | 所以你肯定不想要北大西洋医院那些破家具啊 |
[19:20] | You think you know whatI want and what I don’t want? | 你以为你知道我想要什么 不想要什么 |
[19:24] | I never wantedthis furniture moved in here | 我根本从一开始 就不想要 |
[19:26] | in the first place! | 这些破家具搬进来 |
[19:27] | And it came anyway! | 结果还是来了 |
[19:29] | And if I had wanted this old junk back, | 而且如果我想要以前这些破家具 |
[19:30] | I would have asked for it! | 我自己会提的 |
[19:31] | Look, I want an empty room! | 我就想要一个空房间 |
[19:34] | Why is that so hard to understand?! | 有这么难理解吗 |
[19:38] | You know, you’re just like her. | 你就跟凯瑟琳一样 |
[19:39] | You presume to know what’s best! | 自以为知道什么是对我好 |
[19:41] | Okay! Okay. | 行行行 |
[19:43] | It’s an easy fix. Ri… I d… | 好办 理查德 我 |
[19:45] | I’ll just callbuilding services and right… | 我联系大楼物业 然后 |
[19:49] | Okay, apparently, | 好吧 看来 |
[19:50] | Tom Koracick has decided to wreak havoc on the hospital. | 汤姆·克拉西克在医院搞破坏呢 |
[19:53] | Look, I-I’ll come back, and I’ll fix it. | 我等会回来处理 |
[19:56] | Don’t bother! I’ll do it myself! | 不用麻烦了 我自己弄 |
[20:14] | Hey, I texted. You didn’t reply. | 我发信息了 你没回复 |
[20:16] | Uh, yeah, I got stuck helpingbabysit a billionaire. | 是啊 我帮忙去照顾一个亿万富翁了 走不开 |
[20:19] | It screwed up my entire schedule. | 把我的计划全部打乱了 |
[20:21] | You should go enjoy your day off, though. | 你可以去享受今天不上班啊 |
[20:23] | You know, I can swing by the boat later. | 没准一会我还可以去你们船上 |
[20:25] | Maybe I can bring a housewarmingpresent for you and Dean. | 给你和迪恩带个暖船礼物啥的 |
[20:28] | Jackson. Jackson, hey. | 杰克逊 等等 |
[20:31] | What’s up? | 怎么回事啊 |
[20:32] | I move in, you’re mad, and I move out, | 我搬到你家 你生气 我搬走 |
[20:34] | and you’re still mad. | 你还生气 |
[20:35] | So, what… If you havea problem, just tell me. | 你哪里不开心 直接说就行啊 |
[20:40] | Please. | 请进吧 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | Look, I know you and Dean are friends. | 是这样 我知道你和迪恩是朋友 |
[20:48] | – Okay, I get that.- Mm-hmm. | 我可以理解 |
[20:49] | I also think he hasa thing for you, so… | 但我也认为他对你有意思 所以 |
[20:51] | What? No, he doesn’t.He doesn’t have a… | 没 他没有的啊 根本没有 |
[20:52] | He also hit on Maggiewhen we were together, | 而且我们大家一起的时候 他还撩玛姬 |
[20:54] | so I kind of question his whole… | 我就是有点质疑他的为人 |
[20:56] | Oh, you don’t need to question anything. | 你没什么好质疑的啊 |
[20:58] | He didn’t know she had a boyfriend, | 他之前不知道玛姬有男朋友的 |
[20:59] | and when he did, he backed off. | 他知道之后就没有继续了啊 |
[21:00] | And then he invited you to live with him. | 那他邀请你去他家住 |
[21:02] | No, no, he did not… | 不是他邀请我 |
[21:03] | He did not invite me. I asked. | 是我自己问他的 |
[21:04] | Which somehow makes it worse, okay? | 这样就更不好了啊 |
[21:06] | – It…- Not… You live with him now. | 你现在跟他一起住了 |
[21:08] | You’re raising a babytogether, all right? | 你们一起养孩子啊 |
[21:10] | You haven’t even met my child. | 你连我的孩子都没见过呢 |
[21:11] | You haven’t invited me to meet her. | 你也没邀请我去见你孩子啊 |
[21:12] | ‘Cause we’re not there yet! | 因为我们还没到那一步啊 |
[21:14] | Then where are we?!Because it sounds like | 那我们现在什么情况啊 因为好像卡住了 |
[21:15] | we’re in the place where you freak out | 我离你太近 你慌了 |
[21:17] | when I get too closeand when I live my life. | 我过好自己的生活 你也不干 |
[21:19] | So pick a lane. | 你选好行吗 |
[21:20] | Look, I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想跟你吵 |
[21:21] | – Well, I do!- I’m at work. | – 我想 – 我在上班呢 |
[21:23] | I have a VIP patient to deal with. | 我今天有个很重要的病人要处理 |
[21:24] | So I’d like us… | 所以我希望 |
[21:25] | …to be able to talk about thiscompletely later. | 我们可以之后再谈这件事 |
[21:28] | You know, I’m sorry. If you can’t answer | 抱歉 如果这么一个简单的问题 |
[21:29] | the simple question of where we are, | 我们的关系进展到哪里了 你都回答不了 |
[21:31] | I’m not sure we havethat much left to talk about. | 我也不确定我们还有什么好谈的了 |
[21:33] | Oh, you know what? Come on, okay? | 拜托你啊 |
[21:34] | You don’t get to suddenlydictate the timeline. | 怎么突然你可以开始决定时间线的进展了呢 |
[21:36] | You made choices thatI was not involved in. | 你做出的选择都没包括我 |
[21:38] | Give me a second to process. | 给我点时间消化一下不行吗 |
[21:40] | Process what? That I have friends? | 消化什么 我有朋友都不行吗 |
[21:42] | Okay, all right, yeah.You have your process. | 行吧 你慢慢消化吧 |
[21:44] | Let me know how it goes. | 完事通知我 |
[21:47] | We’ll need to page Avery post-op | 我们得术后呼叫艾弗里 |
[21:49] | to take a look at these woundsfor closure later. | 看看之后要缝合的伤口 |
[21:51] | Hematoma drained. | 血肿块抽吸完成 |
[21:52] | He’s lucky that guitar didn’t jam | 他很走运了 吉他没有 |
[21:54] | straight into his brain. | 直接插到他脑子里去 |
[21:55] | It was a cheap guitar. | 那吉他很便宜的 |
[21:57] | So much for dumb love songs. | 反正唱烂俗情歌也够用了 |
[21:59] | What is wrong with making out in public | 在公共场合亲热 |
[22:01] | and singing to each otherun-ironically, saying, | 唱情歌没什么问题啊 |
[22:04] | “Screw it… let’s go have an adventure”? | 包括说什么 不管了 我们一起去冒险吧 |
[22:05] | Isn’t that what being 22and in love is for? | 二十出头的恋爱不就是应该这么腻歪这么疯狂吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, until the part whereyou get cooked on a train track. | 对啊 直到你差点被铁轨烤熟啊 |
[22:10] | Word. | 牛逼 |
[22:12] | Hmm. I’m done here. | 我完事了 |
[22:14] | Do you two need help dressing those wounds? | 你们俩需要我帮忙处理伤口吗 |
[22:16] | No, I think we got it from here. | 之后我们可以的 |
[22:17] | Yeah, and we’re goodto update the girlfriend | 对的 如果你有其他地方要去 |
[22:19] | if you have somewhere you need to be. | 我们可以去通知女女朋友手术进展 |
[22:26] | “Word”? Really? | 牛逼 大哥你认真的吗 |
[22:28] | I know. | 我冲动了 |
[22:30] | I’ll be right with you guys, okay? | 马上来看你们 |
[22:31] | Hey, Chief! Uh, I thinkI got the overflow handled. | 主任 我应该处理好了人满为患的情况了 |
[22:33] | So… | 所以 |
[22:34] | DeLuca, telling me you’re doing your job | 德卢卡 你的工作内容 |
[22:36] | isn’t a part of doing your job. | 不包括告诉我你已经做好了你的工作 |
[22:37] | Right, but I just thought nowthat that’s taken care of, | 我知道 但是我觉得这件事已经处理好了 |
[22:39] | I could maybe starttreating some of the patients | 我是不是可以开始治疗一下 我帮忙安排好病房的 |
[22:41] | – that I’ve been moving?- Oh, that isn’t our deal. | – 病人了呢 – 我们不是这么定的啊 |
[22:42] | Look, I’ve been seeingthe counselor, all right? | 我一直有去看心理医生 |
[22:44] | I did that. And now with Dr. Webber | 我去了 然后现在韦伯医生 |
[22:45] | handing off his entire service,I just thought I could help. | 已经把自己的工作全部交接出去了 我就是觉得我可以帮忙啊 |
[22:48] | Webber handed off his entire service? | 韦伯把自己的工作全部交接出去了吗 |
[22:51] | – Why?- You know what? | – 为什么啊 – 我跟你说 |
[22:52] | I don’t really know becausegossip isn’t a part of my job. | 我不清楚 因为我的工作内容不包括八卦 |
[22:54] | I’m a surgeon.Please, Chief, let me work. | 我是医生啊 拜托啊主任 让我工作吧 |
[22:56] | This… This… | 简直了 |
[22:57] | Chief? Is that a yes? | 主任 你是答应了吗 |
[22:58] | It is not. | 我没有 |
[23:04] | I can’t find the bleeding. She’s in DIC. | 找不到出血点 她开始弥散性血管内凝血了 |
[23:06] | Can we control it with a REBOA? | 可以用胸廓切开术与主动脉交叉钳夹术的微创替代来控制吗 |
[23:07] | She’s lost too much blood. | 她失血过多了 |
[23:08] | She couldn’t afford her insulin. | 她就是因为买不起胰岛素 |
[23:10] | She was healthy. | 她本来是健康的 |
[23:11] | She was doing everythingshe needed to do. | 她在很努力生活了 |
[23:12] | She was taking care of her parents. | 照顾自己的父母 |
[23:13] | She had her whole life ahead of her. | 她自己本来还还可以有一整个人生的 |
[23:15] | This shouldn’t have happened! | 不应该这样的 |
[23:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:27] | I told Owen. | 我告诉欧文了 |
[23:30] | Okay, did he… Should someone warn Tom? | 他 那我们需要警告汤姆吗 |
[23:33] | No, not about that. | 不 我没说那个 |
[23:35] | About the baby, about Amelia’s baby. | 我是说艾米莉亚孩子的事情 |
[23:37] | I told him because she wouldn’t | 我告诉他是因为 艾米莉亚不肯说 |
[23:39] | and he deserves to know, | 他有权利知道的 |
[23:40] | and I deserve answers,and Link deserves answers, | 我也有权利知道答案 林克也有权利知道的 |
[23:44] | and, I mean, who does this? | 怎么能这么办事啊 |
[23:46] | Who gets this far into the pregnancy | 怎么能怀孕都这么久了 |
[23:47] | and just toys with people’s feelings, | 然后一直玩弄别人的感情 |
[23:49] | with… with their lives? | 把别人生活搅得天翻地覆的 |
[23:50] | I was just starting to really like her. | 我刚刚开始对她有点好感呢 |
[23:52] | And I was just startingto really like you. | 我也是刚刚开始对你有点好感 |
[23:55] | I mean, who does this? | 你觉得你自己办的这叫人事吗 |
[23:56] | Who cheats on her fiancé | 你把疯狂的爱着你的未婚夫 |
[23:58] | with a man who is clearlydesperately in love with her? | 都给绿了 |
[24:00] | And before you go judging Amelia, | 你还先别急着说艾米莉亚什么什么 |
[24:02] | let’s just take a secondto remember how long you waited | 你别忘了 你当初怀了欧文的孩子 |
[24:05] | before you told Owenthat you were pregnant. | 你等了没多久就跑来告诉他了吧 |
[24:09] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:10] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:12] | That’s my sister you’re talking about. | 你刚刚骂的人可是我姐姐 |
[24:19] | Yeah, aside from low Vitamin D levels | 除了维他命D含量有点低 |
[24:21] | and some ligament wear and tearin your C-spine, | 以及脊柱里一点点韧带磨损和撕裂 |
[24:23] | you’re the picture of health. | 你其他地方都很健康的 |
[24:24] | When we have bad outcomes,we tend to blame the conditions, | 出错误的时候 我们都想找其他理由来责怪 |
[24:28] | but sometimes, it’s just human error. | 但有时候真的只是怪我们自己 |
[24:30] | And we need to take the hit and move on. | 我们只能接受现实 翻篇向前 |
[24:40] | You know, ironically, I’m getting that, | 讽刺的是 我感觉 |
[24:42] | “You are the picture of health,” | 你其他地方都很健康的的 |
[24:43] | is not the news you were hoping to hear. | 并不是你想听到的答案 |
[24:46] | You don’t think there’s a chance | 你觉得不会是 |
[24:48] | that one of your team made an error? | 你们的医生搞错了吧 |
[24:50] | More specifically,um, that you made an error? | 更具体来说 是不是你搞错了 |
[24:54] | I’ve read about rare conditions… | 我读到了一种很罕见的症状 |
[24:59] | a tiny bubble in an artery, | 血管中有微小的气泡 |
[25:02] | a blip that most doctors would miss. | 这是一个大多数医生都会忽略的小问题 |
[25:04] | I mean, if you were to findsomething like that, | 如果你们能找到类似的情况 |
[25:06] | it would explain everything. | 那就可以解释一切了 |
[25:11] | The world is falling apart, Tom, | 世界分崩离析了 汤姆 |
[25:13] | and people act like, “Well,somebody’s gonna save us.” | 大家都表现的好像 会有人来拯救我们的 |
[25:16] | But I don’t see that person. | 但我看不到那个人了 |
[25:18] | And I sure as hell can’t be that person | 而且我如果我进了监狱 |
[25:20] | from a jail cell. | 我也当不了那个救世主了 |
[25:23] | Just think of all the good you could do | 你想一想 利用我的资源 我的钱 |
[25:25] | with my resources, my cash. | 你可以做多少好事 |
[25:29] | You could research anything you wanted. | 你可以随便研究什么 |
[25:31] | You’d be a legend. | 你会成为传奇的 |
[25:33] | And if anyone evercaught you, you’d just say, | 如果被人抓到了 你就说 |
[25:36] | “Uh, oops, I misread his scan. | 抱歉 片子看错了 |
[25:39] | Human error.” | 人为误差啊 |
[25:41] | Take another look at the scans, | 再仔细看看我的片子 |
[25:43] | just in case there’ssomething you missed. | 万一有你遗漏的东西呢 |
[26:01] | Okay, Tom, my patient just died. | 汤姆 我的病人刚死了 |
[26:04] | So if your billionaire needs a lollipop | 如果你的亿万富翁需要棒棒糖 |
[26:06] | or a foot massage,please go to someone else. | 或者有人给他按脚 你去找别人吧 |
[26:08] | If you had his kind of money, | 如果你有他那么多钱 |
[26:09] | what would you do with it? | 你会拿来干什么 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:16] | I’d triple the size of the clinic. | 我会三倍扩大诊所 |
[26:18] | I’d make half our cases pro bono. | 我会给一半的病人免费看病 |
[26:20] | I could develop a research lab | 我可以建成研究实验室 |
[26:22] | and come up with our own medicine | 自己研究药出来 |
[26:23] | so we could cut outbig pharma completely. | 就不用再买昂贵的大公司的药了 |
[26:25] | Public healthcare initiatives. | 公共医疗计划 |
[26:26] | We could put a stop to food deserts. | 我们可以终结食品沙漠 |
[26:27] | We could get healthcareand nutrition to the homeless. | 我们可以为无家可归的人提供医疗保健和营养品 |
[26:30] | The point is you’d do good, lots of it, | 但重点是你会做好事 做很多好事 |
[26:31] | because this worldnever runs out of people | 因为这世界从不缺少 |
[26:34] | who need help. | 需要帮助的人 |
[26:38] | How do you decide which rules to break? | 你怎么决定要打破哪些规则的 |
[26:41] | How do I decide? | 我怎么决定 |
[26:42] | We’re surgeons. We live byrules, precedents, protocols. | 我们是医生 要遵守各种规则 程序 章程 |
[26:45] | I mean, annoying as they are,they reproduce success, | 虽然很烦人 但是成功是可以复制的 |
[26:47] | so, Meredith Grey,award-winning rule breaker, | 所以 优秀奖项得主 兼打破规则者 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[26:51] | how do you decide which rules to break? | 你怎么决定要打破什么规则的 |
[26:54] | I-I just go with my gut. | 我就是跟着直觉走啊 |
[26:56] | And I hope that whatever I’m doing | 希望无论我做了什么 |
[26:58] | improves this mess of a worldjust a little bit. | 都能让这个恶心的世界变好一点点 |
[27:09] | We believe he’s out of immediate danger, | 我们认为他已经脱离了眼前的危险 |
[27:12] | but there’s no questionhe’s gonna have a long recovery. | 但是恢复之路会很漫长的 |
[27:16] | Does he have family nearby? | 他家人在附近吗 |
[27:18] | Yeah, um, I called. | 我联系了 |
[27:21] | They’re on the way. | 他们在赶过来了 |
[27:22] | He’ll also need additional surgeries | 他还需要做其他手术 |
[27:24] | to treat the burns and close the wounds | 来治疗四肢上的烧伤 |
[27:26] | on his arms and leg. | 并且闭合伤口 |
[27:29] | Right. | 好 |
[27:31] | So… | 那 |
[27:33] | England… | 英国 |
[27:38] | Um whoever takes care of Brad | 要照顾布拉德的人 |
[27:41] | needs to be prepared to spenda lot of time in hospitals | 需要做好准备 长期在医院看护 |
[27:44] | for a while. | 一段时间的 |
[27:46] | I can’t… I can’t do that. I can’t stay. | 我不行的 我不能留下来 |
[27:48] | You don’t have to makethat decision right now. | 你不用现在就决定的 |
[27:49] | No, but I already decided. | 但我已经决定了 |
[27:51] | And… And he decided to come with me, | 他决定了跟我一起走 |
[27:53] | but I was always gonna go,with or without him. | 但他跟不跟我走 我都是要走的 |
[27:57] | What does it mean ifhe would leave his dream for me, | 如果他可以为了我放弃他的梦想 但我不能为了他同样付出 |
[28:00] | but I… I won’t stay for him? | 这意味着什么呢 |
[28:16] | That went from forever to overin less than a day. | 前一秒还是永不分离 现在还不到一天时间 就拜拜了 |
[28:20] | You called it, Jo. | 你说的没错 乔 |
[28:22] | All love sucks eventually. | 所有的爱情最后都是两败俱伤 |
[28:28] | No. | 不 |
[28:31] | It doesn’t suck. | 爱情没那么糟糕 |
[28:33] | I’ve spent all week trying to hate Alex, | 我花了一周时间想要恨死亚力克斯 |
[28:37] | and nothing works. | 但什么都没用 |
[28:40] | Because every time I get into my car, | 因为每次我一上车 |
[28:42] | I see this little trash bag | 我就会看到他放在车门上的 |
[28:44] | that he put in my side pocket | 小垃圾袋 |
[28:45] | so that I had somewhere to putmy gum wrappers and tissues. | 这样我的口香糖包装和纸巾什么的 就有地方扔了 |
[28:49] | And I felt… I felt so loved | 他这样对我的时候 |
[28:52] | that he did that. | 我感觉很被爱 |
[28:55] | And now he put me in the trash | 而现在 他把我和口香糖包装 |
[28:59] | with the gum wrappers and the tissues. | 和纸巾一起 扔到了垃圾堆里 |
[29:03] | I’m so mad. | 我很生气 |
[29:08] | I’m so hurt. | 我很受伤 |
[29:11] | But I also know that he is the reason | 但我也知道 都是因为他 |
[29:14] | that I will get up again. | 我才能再次站起来 |
[29:15] | I will climb out of the trash, | 我会从垃圾堆中爬起来 |
[29:17] | and I will rise. | 我会变得更好 |
[29:21] | I’ll rise so high | 好到让他知道 |
[29:23] | that I’ll make him a foolfor ever having left me, | 他离开我 是最愚蠢的决定 |
[29:25] | and I’ll do it | 我也会努力做到 |
[29:27] | because of how well he loved me. | 因为他那么用力的爱过我 |
[29:30] | I am changed because of him. | 他改变了我 |
[29:35] | He helped me feel worthy of love, | 他让我知道了 我也是值得被爱的 |
[29:37] | and even though it’s over, | 即便已经结束了 |
[29:43] | that is mine to keep. | 但这一点 不会改变了 |
[29:50] | Link, don’t blow it with Amelia. | 林克 别错过艾米莉亚了 |
[29:53] | I didn’t do anything. | 又不是我 |
[29:55] | She pushed me away. She ended it. | 是她推开我 她跟我分手 |
[29:57] | She didn’t push you away.She gave you a choice. | 她不是把你推开 她是给了你一个选择 |
[30:01] | I never had that. | 我都没这个机会 |
[30:18] | Why did Andrew DeLucatell me you’d handed over | 为什么安德鲁·德卢卡跟我说 |
[30:22] | your entire service? | 你全部的工作都交接出去了 |
[30:27] | Well, lately, um,the smallest thing sets me off. | 最近呢 再小的事情都能激怒我 |
[30:30] | And when that happens… | 每次一这样 |
[30:32] | …I-I see red. | 我满眼愤怒 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:40] | I know you were just trying to be kind, | 我知道你是为我好 |
[30:41] | and I was wrong to | 我不该那么 |
[30:43] | treat you that way. | 跟你发火的 |
[30:44] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[30:47] | This isn’t something I arrived at easily. | 这不是我能轻易做出的决定 |
[30:53] | I’ve decided to step away from surgery. | 我已经决定了 彻底 |
[30:55] | Indefinitely. | 停止手术了 |
[30:58] | I don’t care how you arrived at it. | 我不管你多艰难才决定了 |
[30:59] | It’s the wrong destination. No! | – 你这是错误的决定 – 不 |
[31:02] | M-My mind is made up, Bailey. | 我已经决定了 贝莉 |
[31:04] | I want to focus on | 我想要专注于 |
[31:05] | my PATH Pen and other innovations. | 研究我的患处路径笔 和其他发明了 |
[31:08] | You can do that while you operate. | 你一边做手术也可以一边研究啊 |
[31:10] | You know, a little while ago, | 不久之前 |
[31:12] | you asked how you could help me. | 你问我 怎么能帮到我 |
[31:14] | Well, this is how. | 这样就可以 |
[31:16] | Support me on my next adventure. | 支持我去到下一个冒险 |
[31:20] | This room reminds me of another time. | 这间屋子让我想起了另一个时刻 |
[31:23] | Another me. | 另一个我 |
[31:25] | It clutters my mind. | 我的脑子很乱 |
[31:29] | – I want to look ahead.- Richard… | – 我想要往前看 – 理查德 |
[31:33] | …this place needs you. | 这家医院需要你 |
[31:41] | And that’s how I want to step away. | 我也想这样荣耀的离开 |
[31:45] | At the top of my game. | 在我最顶峰的时期 |
[31:49] | We’ve both seen people | 你我都见过 |
[31:51] | cling to their scalpelslonger than they should have. | 很多人迟迟抓着手术刀不肯放手 |
[32:05] | Mr. Ford. | 福特先生 |
[32:07] | Can I have a minute? | 能跟你聊一下吗 |
[32:20] | I took another look at your scans. | 我又看了一下你的片子 |
[32:24] | You have an aneurysm | 你的大脑前动脉里 |
[32:26] | in your anterior cerebral artery. | 有一个动脉瘤 |
[32:28] | I, uh… I missed it, uh, initially | 我之前没注意到 |
[32:30] | because it’s… it’s minor. | 因为太小了 |
[32:32] | It’s barely detectable. | 基本检测不到 |
[32:34] | There’s no doubt that it couldinfluence your judgment. | 毫无疑问这会影响你的判断力 |
[32:42] | It’s the sort of thing that,uh, could resolve on its own, | 这种动脉瘤可以自行消失 |
[32:46] | but you may need surgery down the road. | 但之后有可能需要接受手术 |
[32:51] | Um, when… when will we know? | 什么时候能确定 |
[32:56] | Well, when we see the size of the check. | 等我看到你开的支票数额的时候 |
[33:15] | Thanks for waiting. | 谢谢你等我 |
[33:16] | It was a hell of a day. | 今天真够呛 |
[33:18] | – Yeah.- I had it all pictured. | – 是啊 – 我本来想好了一切 |
[33:20] | I was gonna buy you coffee, | 我给你买咖啡 |
[33:23] | and then I was gonnatell you about the houseboat, | 然后我跟你说我搬进了船屋里面 |
[33:24] | and you were gonna bereally happy for me, | 然后你会很替我开心 |
[33:27] | and it was gonna be so nice. | 一切都很美好 |
[33:29] | This doesn’t feel right, Vic. | 感觉不对 维克 |
[33:31] | And I’m saying that to youbecause I have been through | 我跟你说 是因为我经历过 |
[33:34] | a, um… when…when something’s not right… | 这种不对的感情 |
[33:37] | Mm-hmm. …and you hold on too long. | 然后你会不肯放手 |
[33:38] | You know, it’s liketwo people carrying one stone, | 就好像两个人一起搬着一块石头 |
[33:40] | – never…- Okay, stop talking | – 永远没办法 – 行了 |
[33:41] | like a fortune cookie and just say it,Jackson. | 别跟我扯心灵鸡汤了 直说吧 杰克逊 |
[33:46] | You don’t want to see me anymore. | 你不想再跟我继续约会了 |
[33:48] | I am past the time in my life | 我已经过了那个阶段了 |
[33:51] | where I can just go with things… | 不会为所欲为 |
[33:54] | move in and out on a whim, | 说搬进来就搬进来 说搬走就搬走 |
[33:55] | move in with a friend whoyou tried to set up with my ex, | 跟一个想跟我前任搞对象的朋友一起住 |
[33:58] | who has a kid now,but, hey, it’s all good. | 现在还有孩子了 不过都没事啊 |
[34:01] | Nah, it’s not all good.We’re not teenagers. | 也不是没事 我们不是小孩了 |
[34:02] | Okay, but sleeping togetherwith no commitment… | 是 但是不用承诺一起睡 就挺好 |
[34:04] | that’s good? Or friends with benefits? | 当炮友也挺好 是吧 |
[34:05] | What… that’s… that’s | 你这还 |
[34:07] | state of the freakin’ art, Jackson. | 真的是很厉害 杰克逊 |
[34:08] | What an adult! | 你真成熟 |
[34:09] | Vic. | 维克 |
[34:13] | – We moved really fast.- Mm-hmm. | – 我们进展的太快了 – 嗯 |
[34:15] | I’m just saying we couldtake a little time | 我只是说 我们可以慢一点 |
[34:17] | to get to know each other better, | 更好的多了解彼此一点 |
[34:19] | be… be friends for a little while. | 先做一段时间朋友 |
[34:21] | I have friends. | 我不缺朋友 |
[34:24] | Bye, Jackson. | 再见 杰克逊 |
[34:40] | You too, huh? | 你也不开心了吧 |
[34:44] | God. | 我天啊 |
[34:48] | You know, on days like this, | 知道吗 以前这种日子 |
[34:50] | Alex would be the onewho would make me laugh. | 亚力克斯会来逗我笑的 |
[34:53] | Dark, gallows humor,but he made me laugh. | 那种黑色幽默 但是我会笑 |
[34:58] | My first day of residency, | 我住院医生实习期的第一天 |
[35:00] | when the chief gave us that speech… | 主任跟我们说了那番话 |
[35:03] | you know, “The seven yearsyou spend here”… | 什么 接下来的这七年之类的 |
[35:06] | I stood in that room dreaming of being | 我站在那间屋子里 幻想着 |
[35:10] | the last one left of my class, | 成为最后留下来的学生 |
[35:13] | of being the kind of surgeonthat I have become, | 成为那种我想成为的医生 |
[35:17] | of winning. | 成功的 |
[35:19] | Then one by one, they dropped off | 然后他们一个接一个的退出了 |
[35:24] | till Torres and I werethe only ones left. | 直到最后只剩下我和托雷斯 |
[35:28] | Then she left. | 然后她也走了 |
[35:30] | At some point, it stopsfeeling like victory | 后来 我感觉这已经不是胜利了 |
[35:34] | and just feels lonely. | 只是孤独 |
[35:38] | I just don’t know if I know | 我只是不知道 |
[35:40] | how to do this without him. | 没了他 我知不知道该如何继续 |
[35:42] | Or if I want to. | 也不知道自己还想不想继续了 |
[35:44] | I’m not talking about Alex. | 我说的不是亚力克斯 |
[35:47] | Richard Webber isstepping down from surgery. | 理查德·韦伯 以后不要做手术了 |
[35:50] | What? Why? | 为什么啊 |
[35:53] | I don’t… I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[36:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:09] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[36:11] | You deserve a way better apologythan I managed this morning, | 你值得一个比我今天早上更诚恳的道歉 |
[36:14] | which wasn’t even… | 我根本都没 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:18] | I’m… I’m sorry that I used you. | 对不起 我利用了你 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry that I hurt you. | 对不起 我伤害了你 |
[36:22] | I mean, everything was fine. | 本来一切都好好的 |
[36:23] | I was happy. | 我很幸福的 |
[36:24] | Owen and I finallyfound our way back to each other | 这么多年错误的时机过后 我和欧文 |
[36:26] | after years of bad timing. | 终于在一起了 |
[36:28] | We finally worked. | 终于成了 |
[36:29] | You know, I-I reallydon’t think I’m in the mood | 我真的没心情 听你说 |
[36:31] | to hear how you and Hunt are working. | 你和亨特怎么幸福的 |
[36:34] | And then I felt… I… | 然后我又觉得 |
[36:37] | I feel that he mightchoose another woman again, | 他可能又会选择另一个女人 |
[36:41] | and I have been through… | 这些我都是全身心 |
[36:43] | with my whole body, | 经历过的 |
[36:46] | I’m remembering unimaginable loss | 那种无法想象的失去 |
[36:51] | and unbearable pain, and you… | 无法承受的疼痛又回来了 而你 |
[36:54] | You make me laugh. | 你能让我笑 |
[36:55] | You make me feel good. | 你让我感觉很好 |
[36:57] | You make me feel like | 你让我感觉 |
[36:59] | my life isn’t completelyspinning out of control. | 我的人生不再是一个失控的大灾难 |
[37:02] | And… And I-I hate that that hurts you | 我很讨厌这样伤害到了你 |
[37:06] | because you’re such a good guy. | 因为你真的是一个好人 |
[37:08] | Stop. St… Stop saying that. | 别这么说了 |
[37:10] | I’m really not a good guy, Teddy. | 我真的不是好人 泰迪 |
[37:12] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得你说的不对 |
[37:19] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[37:45] | Hey, you look likeyou could use one of these, huh? | 你看着挺想喝一杯啊 |
[37:48] | Cheers. | 干杯啊 |
[37:52] | So, Alex. Crazy, right? | 亚力克斯的事情 太疯狂了对吧 |
[37:55] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉啊 |
[37:56] | But on the plus side,we are both free now. | 但好消息是 咱俩现在都自由了 |
[37:58] | So we could, uh, make the bestout of a bad situation, | 我们可以彼此改善一下这个不好的境况啊 |
[38:01] | take away each other’s pain. | 带走彼此的伤痛 |
[38:02] | I mean, come on, you’re beautiful. | 你这么美 这么聪明 |
[38:04] | You’re brilliant. And where is he? | 那他呢 |
[38:05] | Nowhere. He doesn’t respect you. | 没在啊 他根本不尊重你 |
[38:06] | Do you think Meredithrespects me? Please. | 你觉得梅瑞狄斯尊重我吗 根本没有好吗 |
[38:08] | I think he’sa complete idiot if you ask… | 要我说 他真的是是个傻逼 |
[38:11] | You’re not okay. You’re not yourself. | 你不正常 你不是你自己 |
[38:13] | Listen to people when they tell you that. | 别人这么跟你说的 长耳朵听听吧 |
[38:16] | Get help before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 去寻求帮助吧 |
[38:23] | You would think weightlessness | 你会觉得无重状态是好事 |
[38:25] | is a good thing, but it’s not. | 但并不是 |
[38:28] | Because people weren’t meant to float. | 因为人们就是应该接地气的 |
[38:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:33] | The kids are down,and I thought you’d be starving, | 孩子们都睡了 我估计你饿了 |
[38:35] | so I roasted a chicken, and, yes, | 我拷了鸡 而且啊 |
[38:37] | I put a whole stick of butterinto the potatoes. | 我放了好多黄油和土豆 |
[38:41] | My favorite. | 我最爱吃的 |
[38:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:44] | Owen, this is, um… | 欧文 我们 |
[38:46] | Wait, wait. Me first. | 等等 我先说 |
[38:50] | You didn’t do anything wrong, okay? | 你什么都没做错 好吗 |
[38:52] | All you did was tell me the truth. | 你只是告诉了我真相 |
[38:54] | I was shocked, and I froze. | 我惊呆了 愣住了 |
[38:56] | But for our future, Teddy, | 但我们的未来 泰迪 |
[38:58] | I need you to know you are nota replacement for anyone. | 你要知道 你不是任何人的替代品 |
[39:03] | And if you need to tell me anything, | 不管你要跟我说什么 |
[39:05] | my answer will be, “I love you.” | 我的回答都是我爱你 |
[39:08] | I love you, and we’regonna figure it out. | 我爱你 我们会一起想办法 |
[39:14] | And that’s my answer now. | 这是我今天的答案 |
[39:16] | That’s my answer tomorrow. | 也是我的明天的答案 |
[39:19] | That’s my answer always. | 也是我这辈子永远的答案 |
[39:23] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:25] | Without gravity, we lose blood volume, | 没有了重力 我们会失去血容量 |
[39:28] | bone density, muscle. | 骨密度 和肌肉 |
[39:32] | Without it, we’re untethered. | 没有了重力 我们就不完整了 |
[39:54] | – Oh, hey.- What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你干嘛呢 |
[39:58] | I wanted to write you a song, | 我想给你写首歌 |
[40:00] | but I can’t write songs, | 但我不会写 |
[40:03] | uh, as fast as I needed to come here | 我尽快跑来 |
[40:06] | and, um, tell you… | 跟你说 |
[40:09] | I don’t want to live without you. | 我不想失去你 |
[40:15] | You seemed pretty clearabout how you felt | 你不是已经表达了很清楚了 |
[40:17] | if the baby isn’t yours. | 如果孩子不是你的会怎样吗 |
[40:19] | I was hurting. I was in pain. | 因为我很受伤 我很痛苦 |
[40:21] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you, | 但这不意味着我不爱你了 |
[40:24] | Amelia, because I do. | 我爱你 艾米莉亚 |
[40:26] | Doesn’t mean I don’t want you. | 也不代表我不想要你了 |
[40:27] | Because I do… I want you. | 我真的很想跟你在一起 |
[40:30] | You’re the only person | 你是唯一一个 |
[40:32] | that makes me feel all the things | 让我能感受到那些 |
[40:33] | that I thought I was too smartor too damaged to feel. | 我以为我太聪明不屑一顾 或者太破碎不会受伤的事情 |
[40:38] | You make me want to writelove songs in the rain! | 你都让我大半夜站在雨里想给你写情歌了 |
[40:42] | You make me want to be a parent. | 你让我想当一个父亲 |
[40:43] | And I don’t… I don’tgive a crap whose baby it is. | 我才不管孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[40:45] | I don’t want to feelthis sad and this lonely, | 我不想这么难过 这么孤单 |
[40:49] | not if I don’t have to. | 不是非得这样的 |
[40:51] | I fell in love with you, Amelia, | 我真的爱上你了 艾米莉亚 |
[40:53] | and I fell in love with this baby, | 我也爱上这孩子 了 |
[40:55] | and that is what matters to me. | 这才是重要的 |
[40:57] | So when you feel yourselfbeing pulled toward something, | 所以如果你感觉自己被朝着什么东西拉过去 |
[41:00] | it’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 也不一定是坏事 |
[41:02] | So, you want to do this? | 所以你想一起吗 |
[41:05] | Even if he isn’t yours? | 即便孩子不是你的 |
[41:08] | I do. | 我想 |
[41:18] | I really needed to hear that. | 我真的需要听你说这些的 |
[41:21] | Because I got the results. | 因为我拿到检查结果了 |
[41:25] | – And he is yours.- It may keep you centered. | – 孩子是你的 – 或许能让你保持专注 |
[41:32] | But you still got to write me that song. | 那首歌还是得给我写啊 |
[41:34] | It may keep you safe. | 能让你安全 |