时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every disease has its unique course | 如果不加以治疗 |
[00:04] | it takes in the body when left untreated. | 每种疾病在体内都有各自的发展过程 |
[00:06] | The process begins with exposure to a root cause | 这个过程始于接触到根本原因 |
[00:09] | that sends a ripple effect throughout the body. | 它会在身体中引发连锁反应 |
[00:11] | No, I didn’t know. Okay? | 我不知道 好吗? |
[00:13] | No, sorry, I can’t do that “I don’t know” story anymore. | 不 对不起 我不想再听 “我不知道”这样的话 |
[00:16] | You knew exactly what was happening. You chose not to see it. | 你完全知道是怎么回事 你只是选择不去看它 |
[00:20] | I guess moving to Seattle hasn’t changed how quick you are to point a finger. | 搬到西雅图并没有让你 改变急于指责别人的习惯 |
[00:23] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:24] | You constantly assume that I’m trying to hurt you– | 你一直认为我想伤害你… |
[00:25] | No, you saw me come home from work every night in tears. | 不 你看到我每天晚上 下班回来都是泪流满面 |
[00:28] | You saw me almost throwing the towel on my career. | 你看到我几乎放弃自己的职业生涯 |
[00:31] | You were too scared of tarnishing your sterling reputation | 你害怕你的好名声受损 |
[00:34] | -to speak up for me! -I was an intern. | -就不肯替我说话! -我是一个实习生 |
[00:36] | The disease then progresses, ultimately resolving | 然后这种疾病会不断发展 最终变成 |
[00:39] | in one of three possible outcomes… | 以下三种可能情况的一种 |
[00:41] | You get better, you stay chronically ill, or you die. | 你好起来 你一直患有慢性病 或者你死了 |
[00:46] | They’ve been fighting non-stop since he arrived last night. | 自从他昨晚来之后 他们就吵个不停 |
[00:49] | Yeah, I heard. I almost fell asleep during rounds. | 是的 我听到了 我在查房时差点睡着了 |
[00:51] | Maybe we should cancel. | 也许我们应该取消 |
[00:52] | We have an empty house. We’re having a party. | 我们有个空房子 我们要开个派对 |
[00:55] | I don’t care if he’s her ex-fiance or whatever. | 我不管他是不是她的前未婚夫或什么 |
[00:58] | Trey is the competition. If they’re fighting, | 特雷是竞争对手 如果他们吵架 |
[01:00] | it means you’re still in this. | 说明你还有希望 |
[01:02] | Team Skywalker. | 天行者战队 |
[01:04] | You two were half a second away from boning last night. | 昨晚你俩差一点就要上床了 |
[01:06] | The sexual tension was, frankly, oppressive. | 老实讲 性紧张让人难以忍受 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, what am I supposed to do about it? | 对 那我应该怎么办呢? |
[01:12] | Hmm, stop sulking and tell her how you feel | 别再生闷气 告诉她你的感受 |
[01:14] | so I don’t have to look at your sad, sad face all night. | 这样我就不必再整晚看着你悲伤的脸 |
[01:17] | Surgeons swoop in once a diagnosis is made | 一旦做出诊断 外科医生会介入 患者需要加强治疗 |
[01:19] | and the patient needs reinforcements. | 一旦做出诊断 外科医生会介入 患者需要加强治疗 |
[01:22] | We take decisive action in order to give them a fighting chance. | 我们采取果断的行动给他们一线生机 |
[01:25] | Oh, I spent the first half of the day | 我花了半天时间 |
[01:27] | fending off requests for comment on the death of Jermaine Talbott | 避开对 杰梅因·塔尔博特的死亡发表评论 |
[01:30] | and the other half trying to get a grasp on our budget deficits. | 而另外半天则试图搞明白 我们的预算赤字 |
[01:34] | Which are substantial, by the way. | 顺便提一下 这些都非常重要 |
[01:36] | Yep, always are. | 对 总是 |
[01:38] | Oh, I am kicking myself for inviting Bailey and Warren to dinner tonight. | 我后悔邀请贝莉和沃伦今晚来吃饭 |
[01:42] | Makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[01:43] | Especially because Allison bit Pru again. | 特别是因为艾莉森又咬了普鲁 |
[01:47] | What? | 什么? |
[01:48] | I was told when I picked her up from daycare. | 我去幼儿园接她时听说的 |
[01:49] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早告诉我? |
[01:50] | I am. This is me telling you. | 我有啊 我在跟你说呀 |
[01:53] | So, what… Is this becoming a thing? Should we cancel dinner? | 怎么老是这样?要不要取消晚餐? |
[01:56] | You know what, don’t answer that. | 行了 不用回答 |
[01:58] | I knew I should have picked up more wine. | 我知道我应该多买些酒的 |
[02:00] | I think Tuck is building a fort with Pru, so we’re set… | 塔克在和普鲁搭一个堡垒 可以走了 |
[02:04] | unless you want to cancel and just go to bed early. | 除非你想取消 这样可以早早上床睡觉 |
[02:07] | -We will do no such thing. -Yeah. | -我们不会这么做的 -对 |
[02:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[02:12] | Well, we can’t show up empty-handed. | 我们不能空着手去 |
[02:14] | What if it sends the wrong message? | 万一传递错误信息怎么办? |
[02:15] | What message? That we like pie? | 什么信息?我们喜欢吃饼? |
[02:17] | Their daughter has now bitten our daughter. Twice. It’s a problem. | 他们的女儿咬了 我们的女儿 两次 这是个问题 |
[02:22] | Do you remember the last time you and I | 你还记得你我上一次 |
[02:24] | had a civilized, adult dinner without children present? | 在没有孩子在场的情况下 惬意地共进晚餐是什么时候? |
[02:29] | Let’s get out of here while we still can. – | 趁着还能走我们赶紧去吧 |
[02:33] | Mr. Simms needs neurochecks q two hours, | 西姆斯先生需要每两小时 进行一次神经检查 |
[02:36] | and Natalia Saki was just admitted for pre-op, | 娜塔莉亚·浅木要准备进行术前检查 |
[02:39] | so coordinate with Webber and Pierce. | 需要同伟柏和皮尔斯协调 |
[02:41] | Are you going to the party tonight? You look nice. | 今晚要去参加派对吗?你看起来挺精神的 |
[02:45] | In an appropriate, respectful way. | 大方得体 |
[02:48] | Just try not to kill anyone. | 尽量不要杀死任何人 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:53] | So, I guess we’re the only ones stuck here | 估计只有我们被困在这里 |
[02:55] | while everyone else gets drunk and makes poor decisions. | 其他人都喝醉并做出错误的决定 |
[02:57] | I hate the ICU. | 我讨厌重症监护室 |
[02:59] | Well, there’s nothing to it. Just try not to kill anyone. | 没办法 尽量不要杀死任何人 |
[03:02] | Everyone has to stop saying that. | 不要再这样讲了 |
[03:05] | Well, have fun. While you’re running codes, I’ll be on Pierce’s service, | 祝开心 你抢救病危患者 我去协助皮尔斯医生 |
[03:08] | scrubbing in on her Ivor Lewis procedure in the morning. | 早上进行食管切除术 |
[03:12] | Natalia Saki? I hate you. | 娜塔莉亚·浅木?我讨厌你 |
[03:15] | Don’t hate the player, hate the game. | 不要恨玩家 去恨游戏 |
[03:17] | Okay, now I hate both. | 好吧 现在两个我都讨厌 |
[03:21] | You know, I haven’t had a chance to congratulate you | 我还没来得及祝贺 你成功完成部分心脏移植手术 |
[03:23] | on your partial heart transplant. | 我还没来得及祝贺 你成功完成部分心脏移植手术 |
[03:24] | That was groundbreaking stuff. | 那是具有突破性的东西 |
[03:26] | We worked hard on it. Thank you. | 我们为之付出了努力 谢谢你 |
[03:29] | Well, you keep this up, you’d be in line for a Catherine Fox Award. | 如果你继续努力 有可能 会获得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖 |
[03:32] | You and Winston sure do make a great team. | 你和温斯顿的确是一个很棒的团队 |
[03:35] | Dr. Pierce… | 皮尔斯医生 |
[03:37] | I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to scrub in tomorrow. | 感谢你让我参与明天的手术准备工作 |
[03:39] | Dr. Pierce. Dr. Webber. I’ve studied the Ivor Lewis procedure extensively. | 皮尔斯医生 伟柏医生 我对食管切除术进行了广泛研究 |
[03:43] | I know that the major complications are respiratory and atrial arrhythmias | 我知道主要的并发症 是呼吸道和房性心律失常 |
[03:48] | which can be controlled by amiodarone. | 这可以通过胺碘酮来控制 |
[03:50] | This is an eight-hour surgery. | 这是一个8小时的手术 |
[03:52] | So if you’re not too tired after your overnight in the ICU, | 如果你在重症监护室 上完夜班还不太累 |
[03:55] | you may also scrub in. | 你也可以参与手术准备工作 |
[04:02] | Who’s a player now? | 现在谁是玩家? |
[04:06] | -Natalia, Elliot. Welcome to Seattle. -Thank you. | -娜塔莉亚 埃利奥特 欢迎你们 -谢谢 |
[04:09] | I hope your trip from Coeur d’Alene wasn’t too bad. | 希望你们从科达莲来这里一路都顺利 |
[04:11] | I still have two months of it. Thanks to him. | 我还有两个月的时间 要感谢他 |
[04:14] | And I’m highly caffeinated right now. | 我现在处于高度兴奋状态 |
[04:16] | Well, we’re glad you made it. Dr. Kwan? | 很高兴你们做到了 关医生 |
[04:18] | Natalia Saki, 32, stage two esophageal cancer | 娜塔莉亚·浅木 32岁 二期食道癌 |
[04:21] | status post neoadjuvant therapy, | 新辅助治疗后的状态 |
[04:24] | admitted for pre-op for an Ivor Lewis procedure first thing in the morning. | 为一大早的食管切除术进行术前准备 |
[04:26] | Which is? | 是怎样的呢? |
[04:27] | Resecting the esophagus through an abdominal incision | 通过腹部切口和右胸切开术 |
[04:29] | and a right thoracotomy, | 切除食道 |
[04:31] | then pulling the stomach into the chest to replace the esophagus. | 然后把胃提到胸腔来取代食道 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:39] | Look, my painting sold. | 看 我的画卖了 |
[04:42] | The landscape from our camping trip. | 我们去露营的风景 |
[04:44] | -I love that one. How much? -Yeah. | 我很喜欢 多少钱? |
[04:46] | 500 Five hundred. | |
[04:52] | She’s an art teacher at an after-school program, | 她是个课外活动的艺术老师 |
[04:54] | but she sells her own pieces on the side. | 但她也会卖自己的作品 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry, but the past couple months of chemo and radiation were | 对不起 过去几个月的化疗和放射治疗 |
[05:01] | not the most fun I’ve ever had. | 并不是我最开心的事 |
[05:03] | We’re ready to put this chapter behind us. | 我们准备好将这一段经历抛在脑后 |
[05:05] | Well, let’s get a move on. | 那我们就继续往前吧 |
[05:06] | Kwan, Millin, let’s start Natalia’s preop work-up… | 关 米林 让我们开始 娜塔莉亚的术前检查 |
[05:10] | blood work, EKG, chest X-ray… | 血液检查 心电图 胸部X光 |
[05:13] | Um, I definitely need all that before the surgery? | 手术前我肯定需要所有这些吗? |
[05:16] | You do. We’ll be back in a bit. | 是的 我们一会儿再回来 |
[05:18] | Babe, don’t worry, we’ll figure out a way to pay for it. | 宝贝 别担心 我们会想办法来支付的 |
[05:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:23] | It’s my fault? | 是我的错吗? |
[05:25] | Look, I hate that they kicked you out. | 听着 我真的很讨厌他们把你开除了 |
[05:27] | Promise you I hate it more! | 我保证比你更讨厌! |
[05:28] | Still so competitive! | 还是那么争强好胜! |
[05:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:55] | Trey, I was broken. I felt… | 特雷 我崩溃了 我觉得… |
[05:59] | broken. | 崩溃了 |
[06:03] | But I am sorry I disappeared… | 对不起 我后来消失不见了 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry. I should’ve chased after you. | 对不起 我本应该把你追回来的 |
[06:09] | I wanted to. I should’ve. | 我想这样做 我应该这样做 |
[06:11] | You kinda did. You’re here. | 你还是做了 你现在来了 |
[06:13] | I feel like I waited too long. | 我觉得我等得太久了 |
[06:17] | Did I wait too long? | 我是不是等得太久了? |
[06:23] | Can we just go to the party and try to have fun? | 我们要不要去参加派对开心一下? |
[06:36] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[06:38] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[06:55] | 《实习医生格蕾》 | |
[07:09] | Ben, Bailey. Enter at your own risk. | 本 贝莉 进来 风险自负 |
[07:11] | Come on in. Look at that. | 进来 看看这个 |
[07:13] | Apple pie. My mother’s recipe. | 苹果派 我母亲的配方 |
[07:15] | Maybe you can think of it when you are approving budget requests for the clinic. | 在批准诊所的预算申请时 也许可以考虑一下 |
[07:19] | Thank you. You shouldn’t have. | 谢谢你 你太客气了 |
[07:21] | I heard there was some fires down in south Seattle. Have you been on those? | 听说西雅图南部 发生了一些火灾 你去了吗? |
[07:23] | No. We have a little girl now, so I sit the crazy stuff out. | 没有 我们现在有一个小女儿 所以我不太参与很危险的事 |
[07:28] | That never stopped Owen. | 什么都挡不住欧文 |
[07:30] | Please excuse her. She’s exhausted | 请原谅她 她太累了 |
[07:32] | after one day at the job that you and I did for years. | 刚刚才做了一天 你我都做过好几年 |
[07:35] | -Wine? -By wine, can you mean bourbon? | -酒?-你说的酒是指波旁酒吗? |
[07:38] | Good idea. Yeah. | 好主意 对 |
[07:40] | Cheese and crackers on the coffee table. | 茶几上有奶酪和饼干 |
[07:43] | Fantastic. I’d love a bite. | 太棒了 我想咬一口 |
[07:46] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[07:48] | Chest X-ray is normal, coags, CBC, CMP all look good. | 胸部X光检查正常 凝血功能正常 CBC CMP都看起来不错 |
[07:52] | Great. Let’s start on her bowel prep– | 很好 那就开始肠道准备… |
[07:54] | Help! | 救命! |
[07:56] | I was just finishing her EKG and she just started seizing. | 我刚刚做完她的心电图 然后她就开始抽搐 |
[07:59] | Okay, let’s get her on her side. | 好 让她侧身 |
[08:00] | Blood glucose was normal, so it can’t be that. | 血糖正常 不是这个原因 |
[08:02] | Sats are 92 on room air. I checked her airway, there’s no vomit. | 血氧饱和度92 我查了呼吸道 没有呕吐物 |
[08:04] | Let’s get suction in here anyway. | 就在这里进行抽吸 |
[08:05] | Elliot, does she have a history of epilepsy or alcohol abuse? | 埃利奥特 她曾经有癫痫或酗酒吗? |
[08:08] | No. Never. What’s going on? | 没有 从来没有 怎么回事? |
[08:10] | We don’t know, but we’re going to find out. | 不知道 但我们会搞清楚 |
[08:12] | Let’s load her with Keppra and lorazepam. | 给她注射癫痫药物和劳拉西泮 |
[08:14] | Kwan, take Elliot out and page neuro. | 关 让埃利奥特出去 呼叫神经科 |
[08:15] | Let’s hurry. I love you, Natalia. | -快点 -我爱你 娜塔莉亚 |
[08:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:20] | My place is definitely a work in progress, | 我住的地方肯定还在不断完善中 |
[08:23] | so you have to promise not to judge me when you get here. | 所以你要保证你来以后别挑毛病 |
[08:26] | Okay. Is there a door? | 好吧 有门吗? |
[08:28] | -There is. -All right. A bed? | -有 -好 一张床? |
[08:31] | -Uh-huh. No duvet cover though. -That’s it. I’m canceling. | -不过没有羽绒被套 -就这样吧 我取消了 |
[08:34] | Okay. Crap. I gotta go. – | 好吧 糟了 我得挂了 |
[08:37] | Okay. | -明天见 -好的 |
[08:39] | Oh, hey. You’re still here. Awesome. | 你还在这里 太棒了 |
[08:42] | Uh, would you take Scout for a bit? | 你能看一下斯考特吗? |
[08:43] | I was on my way with him and I just got paged | 我正要带他回家 但刚刚接到传呼 |
[08:46] | for a consult on a Grand Mal seizure. | 是关于癫痫大发作 |
[08:47] | I was on my way home and I got egged by a couple of angry Tanked fans. | 我也正往家赶 被几个愤怒的坦克粉丝砸了鸡蛋 |
[08:50] | -Seriously? -Based on how tonight’s going, | -真的?-根据今晚的情况 |
[08:53] | I could use some time with my only fan. | 我可以和我唯一的粉丝待一会儿 |
[08:56] | Okay, it should not take long. | 好的 应该不会很久 |
[08:57] | You have fun with Daddy, okay? Bye. | 你和爸爸玩得开心 好吗?拜 |
[09:02] | Can anyone help me? | 谁能帮帮我? |
[09:05] | Please. I need help. | 拜托 我需要帮助 |
[09:07] | I’m a surgeon. At least for now. Here. | 我是一名外科医生 至少现在是 |
[09:10] | My stupid wife promised she’d be back from trial | 我的笨老婆说在我临产前 |
[09:12] | before I went into labor. | 她能回来的 |
[09:14] | I take it that didn’t happen? | 就是说并非如此? |
[09:17] | Okay. All right, just breathe. | 好 保持呼吸 |
[09:19] | I will page OB and… Oh, thank God. | 我去呼叫妇产科 感谢上帝 |
[09:22] | Hi! So sorry. You must be Whitney. | 嗨!非常抱歉 你一定是惠特尼 |
[09:24] | Okay, let’s get you upstairs. Thank you, Dr. Lincoln, I’ll take it from here. | 好了 送你上楼 谢谢你 林肯医生 接下来就交给我吧 |
[09:28] | I can’t let go. | 我不能松手 |
[09:29] | I can’t let go. I’m sorry, | 我不能松手 对不起 |
[09:31] | but my anxiety hovers around an eight when I’m not in labor. | 没有分娩时 我的焦虑徘徊在8左右 |
[09:35] | You’d mind if I bring a plus-one? | 我可以再带一个人吗? |
[09:38] | -Fine by me. -Sure. Okay. Great. | -我无所谓 -当然 好的 太好了 |
[09:41] | Okay. Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[09:49] | Levi. | 李维 |
[09:51] | Levi! | 李维! |
[09:53] | -Push one of epi and atropine! -Hey! | -用一份肾上腺素和阿托品! -嘿! |
[09:56] | Sorry. | 什么? |
[09:57] | You need to get laid. Like, badly. | 你需要有性生活 非常需要 |
[10:00] | And you cannot get laid if you’re the guy sleeping at the party. | 如果你在派对上睡觉 你就不能和别人上床 |
[10:04] | I just worked a 16-hour shift and alcohol is a depressant. | 我刚刚上了16个小时的班 而酒精是一种镇定剂 |
[10:07] | You wanna know what time I got up this morning? Noon. | 想知道我早上几点起床的吗?中午 |
[10:11] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我本来不应该来的 |
[10:12] | Like it or not, I’m a manager now. And boundaries are important. | 不管怎样 我现在是个经理 设定界限很重要 |
[10:15] | You’re where fun goes to die. | 你好扫兴 |
[10:18] | Hey! You came! | 嘿!你来了! |
[10:20] | Nice house. Levi and I live in a studio. This place has rooms. | 房子不错 我和李维住在单间公寓 这个地方有几个房间 |
[10:24] | A few weeks ago I was living in a van and I thought that was nice. | 几周前我住在一辆面包车上 我觉得那也挺好 |
[10:28] | -Dr. Schmitt. -Yasuda. | -施密特医生 -安田 |
[10:31] | Good booze is over here. | 这里有好酒 |
[10:33] | Go find someone to talk to. Anyone. | 去找个人聊聊 谁都行 |
[10:45] | Do you mind getting us some drinks? | 能去拿些饮料吗? |
[10:47] | -For you? -Yeah. | -给你?-好 |
[10:48] | Coming right up. | 马上回来 |
[10:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:53] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗? |
[10:54] | I don’t know if now is the best time. | 不知道现在是否是最佳时机 |
[10:58] | Look, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[10:59] | Trey showing up was… unexpected. | 特雷的到来有点始料未及 |
[11:03] | Does he know about you and I– | 他知道你我的事吗? |
[11:06] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不知道 |
[11:09] | Whiskey Ginger. | 姜汁威士忌 |
[11:11] | You remember last New Year’s Eve? | 还记得去年的除夕吗? |
[11:14] | I might’ve went a little hard on the Whiskey Gingers. | 我可能有点喝多了姜汁威士忌 |
[11:17] | Might not have made it to midnight. | 可能都没熬到半夜 |
[11:18] | Rookie move. | 新手错误 |
[11:19] | She kept giving the finger to every stranger walking by, | 她不停地对每个 路过的陌生人竖起中指 |
[11:22] | saying “Let’s send last year to hell!” | 说“让我们把去年送进地狱!” |
[11:23] | At least I had the right holiday. | 至少我有个不错的节日 |
[11:30] | So, new-onset grand mal seizure? | 初次癫痫大发作? |
[11:33] | Yep. Stage II adenocarcinoma of the esophagus, | 是的 食管腺癌二期 |
[11:36] | had chemoradiation two months ago, scheduled for surgery tomorrow. | 两个月前做了化疗 预定明天进行手术 |
[11:40] | Kwan, what are the possible causes of new-onset seizures? | 关 初次癫痫发作的原因是什么? |
[11:43] | Meningitis, encephalitis. | 脑膜炎 脑炎 |
[11:45] | Alcohol withdrawal, stroke, hyponatremia, or… | 戒酒 中风 低钠血症 或… |
[11:49] | Natalia’s esophageal cancer has metastasized to her brain. | 娜塔莉亚的食道癌 已经转移到了她的大脑 |
[11:52] | Most likely a localized met in the right temporal lobe. | 最有可能是右颞叶局部转移 |
[11:56] | And it’s bleeding. | 而且还在流血 |
[11:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[12:01] | Am I okay? | 我没事吧? |
[12:09] | Natalia, your CT scan shows a possible metastasis in your brain. | 娜塔莉亚 你的CT扫描显示 你的脑部可能出现了转移 |
[12:13] | We’ll need to excise it immediately. | 我们需要马上切除它 |
[12:15] | What about the surgery we came here for? | 我们来这里要做的手术呢? |
[12:17] | I am so sorry that this is not the news that you wanted, | 很抱歉 这不是你想要听到的消息 |
[12:20] | but we have to do this surgery as soon as possible. | 但我们必须尽快做这个手术 |
[12:23] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 没想到会是这样 |
[12:26] | -Could you just give us a minute? -Of course. | -能给我们一点时间吗?-当然 |
[12:28] | We’ll be back with the consent forms. | 我们会把同意书拿过来 |
[12:37] | You know, you might as well go home and get some rest. | 你最好回家休息一下 |
[12:40] | I have no place better to be. | 我没有更好的地方可以去 |
[12:42] | -You sure? -Yeah. Give Catherine my best. | -你肯定?-对 替我向凯瑟琳问好 |
[12:53] | Whitney, you’re six centimeters dilated. You’re having this baby. | 惠特尼 已经开了6厘米 你马上就会生下这个孩子 |
[12:58] | No one really tells you how much this hurts. | 没有人真的告诉你这有多疼 |
[12:59] | Mother… Sorry. I’ll try not to… | 妈的…对不起 我尽量不… |
[13:02] | Holy crap! | 我的妈呀! |
[13:04] | He’s heard worse. Trust me. | 他听过更难听的 相信我 |
[13:05] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are that you didn’t push | 你知道你有多幸运吗? |
[13:07] | your son’s watermelon body out of your teeny tiny vagina? | 你用不着把你西瓜大小的儿子 从你小小的阴道里挤出来! |
[13:12] | I don’t have a teeny tiny vagina. | 我没有小小的阴道 |
[13:15] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 但如果这能让你感觉好一点的话 |
[13:17] | I am so hated by the city of Seattle right now | 我现在恨死西雅图了 |
[13:19] | that I can’t walk outside without getting literal egg on my face. | 我走在路上 脸上总会挂着鸡蛋液 |
[13:22] | -No! -Yes. I’m officially in hiding. | -不会吧!-是的 我必须要躲起来 |
[13:24] | That actually does make me feel a little better. | 这确实让我感觉好一点 |
[13:27] | Okay, Whitney. Just breathe. | 好 惠特尼 保持呼吸 |
[13:34] | When I first heard you were living with a bunch of interns | 当我第一次听说你和一群实习生 |
[13:35] | in a house with fire damage, I was kinda scared for you. | 住在一个着过火的房子里 我有点为你担心 |
[13:38] | Oh, hard same. | 完全一样 |
[13:40] | But they seem cool. | 但他们看起来很酷 |
[13:43] | Even though they’re not quite your caliber. | 尽管他们无法与你媲美 |
[13:45] | No. Don’t judge my people. | 不要对我的人妄加评判 |
[13:48] | They’re your people now? | 他们现在是你的人? |
[13:49] | I mean… Yeah, they kinda are. | 我是说…是的 他们就像是 |
[13:51] | Come on. You were the top of your class in every class you’ve ever been. | 行了 你在你们班里 每一门课都是成绩最好的 |
[13:55] | You’re top-tier. | 你是一流的 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry, but these? These are not your people. | 很抱歉 这些人不是你的人 |
[14:00] | Trey, I swear to God– -TREY: No, you’re only mad | -特雷 我发誓… -不 你生气 |
[14:01] | because you know it’s true. | 因为你知道那是真的 |
[14:02] | Grey Sloan isn’t the program you used to be. | 格雷·斯隆没有你以前的项目 |
[14:05] | And you don’t belong here. You belong with me at the top. | 你不属于这里 你和我属于精英 |
[14:09] | And if you present your case and you come back– | 如果你提出你的观点 然后你回来… |
[14:11] | -Present my case? -And you stay calm and collected. | -提出我的观点?-你保持冷静和镇定 |
[14:12] | -Oh, wow. -Look, we can have it all back, Simone. | -哇 -我们可以要回一切 西蒙娜 |
[14:15] | We can have us back. We can have our future back. | 我们可以重新拥有过去 我们可以重新拥有未来 |
[14:18] | These are not your people. Baby, I’m your people. | 这些不是你的人 宝贝 我是你的人 |
[14:20] | I’m walking away, Trey, and I promise if you walk after me, | 我走了 特雷 我保证如果你跟着我 |
[14:23] | I won’t remain calm and collected. | 我不会保持冷静和镇定 |
[14:25] | -Come on. -No! | -行了 -不要! |
[14:26] | -Simone. -No! Sorry. | -西蒙娜 -不要!对不起 |
[14:31] | You think this is hard? | 你觉得这很难吗? |
[14:32] | Tuck spent 45 minutes in the bathroom the other morning. | 有天早上塔克在浴室花了45分钟 |
[14:35] | Forty-five. Know what he was doing? | 45分钟 想知道他在做什么吗? |
[14:37] | -Do we want to know? -Shaving. | -我们想知道吗?-修剪 |
[14:40] | Sorry. Sorry. Manscaping. | 对不起 修剪自己的体毛 |
[14:43] | His chest. He’s going out for swim team. | 他的胸部 他要出去参加游泳队 |
[14:46] | Pru might be a threenager, but at least she doesn’t hog the bathroom. | 普鲁可能是个三岁小大人 但至少她不会霸占浴室 |
[14:49] | She’s been angling for a dog. | 她一直想要一条狗 |
[14:51] | That’s all we need, right? | 这就是我们需要的 对吗? |
[14:53] | Little puppy teeth nipping at her fingers and toes. | 小狗的牙齿轻咬她的手指和脚趾 |
[15:00] | Here we are, kid-free finally, and we’re still talking about kids. | 行了 终于没有孩子在场 可是我们还在谈论孩子 |
[15:05] | -Who wants to talk about adult stuff? -I do. | -谁想谈论成人的东西?-我想 |
[15:07] | Okay. Bailey, how’s the clinic? | 贝莉 诊所怎么样了? |
[15:10] | Busy. We can hardly keep up with the demand. | 很忙 我们几乎无法满足需求 |
[15:13] | How’s the medical license? | 医疗执照怎么样了? |
[15:17] | Still suspended. But yeah, getting there. | 仍然暂停 但朝着好的方向发展 |
[15:19] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[15:22] | Do you want to help me in the kitchen? | 你想去厨房帮我吗? |
[15:24] | I can’t. No license, so… | 不行 没有许可证 所以… |
[15:27] | I can help you with something. | 我可以帮你做点事 |
[15:28] | No, don’t be silly. Teddy’s got it, right? | 不用了 泰蒂可以的 对吗? |
[15:30] | Right. | 对 |
[15:35] | So, should we go back to talking about kids? | 那我们还是接着谈孩子的事? |
[15:44] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[15:45] | -Babe? -It’ll be okay. | -宝贝?-没事的 |
[15:46] | I’ll start driving on the rideshare app. | 我可以通过拼车软件 开始提供拼车服务 |
[15:49] | And if you need another surgery after that, | 如果你之后需要再做一次手术 |
[15:51] | -I’ll take on more guitar students– -Come on. Stop! | -我可以收更多的吉他学生 -行了 别说了! |
[15:57] | Natalia, Elliot. | 娜塔莉亚 埃利奥特 |
[16:00] | This is the consent form identifying the risks of the procedure. | 这是同意书讲明了手术的风险 |
[16:06] | They say I could die, right? | 是说我可能会死 对吗? |
[16:14] | If I die… | 如果我死了… |
[16:18] | How deep in the hole are you? | 你们的经济状况有多困难? |
[16:25] | During the pandemic, they made us both part-time. | 在疫情期间 他们让我们两个都做兼职 |
[16:29] | We two got the only health insurance we could afford | 我们只有可以负担得起的健康保险 |
[16:33] | and we thought we’re gonna be fine. | 我们以为会没事的 |
[16:35] | But now we’re buried in debt. | 但现在我们债务缠身 |
[16:37] | I’m going to die and leave the love of my life poor and homeless. | 我要死了 让我生命中最爱的人 一贫如洗 无家可归 |
[16:43] | You two should get a divorce. | 你们两个应该离婚 |
[16:46] | It’s not funny. | 别开玩笑 |
[16:48] | No, that wasn’t meant to be– | 不 这并不是说… |
[16:49] | -Dr. Kwan, please step outside– -No, medical divorce is a real thing. | -关医生 请出去一下 -不 确实是有医疗离婚 |
[16:53] | It could help Elliot not get saddled by Natalia’s debt. | 它可以让埃利奥特 不受娜塔莉亚的债务所累 |
[16:55] | It could help Natalia to qualify for more insurance or aid, | 它可以帮助娜塔莉亚 获得更多的保险或援助 |
[16:58] | since they won’t have a joint income. | 因为他们不会有共同的收入 |
[16:59] | And if they have assets, it could protect them. | 而如果他们有资产 这可以保护他们 |
[17:01] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[17:04] | That’s brilliant. | 简直是太棒了 |
[17:06] | What? | 什么? |
[17:07] | -Babe… -No. You’re my wife. | -宝贝 -不 你是我的妻子 |
[17:10] | Dr. Kwan, I’d like a word outside. Please. | 关医生 我想去外面谈一下 |
[17:14] | -Now! -I’m not divorcing the woman I love. | -现在! -我不会和我爱的女人离婚 |
[17:20] | I said, do not follow me! | 我说过不要跟着我 |
[17:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:26] | Do I look okay? | 我像是没事吗? |
[17:28] | Well, you look… | 你看起来… |
[17:31] | You look perfect. | 你看起来很完美 |
[17:33] | What? | 什么? |
[17:34] | To me, you kinda always look perfect. | 对我来说 你看起来总是很完美 |
[17:40] | Maybe my timing isn’t great, but I need to say that | 也许这个时机不太好 但我想说的是 |
[17:43] | even when you’re upset, you are… | 即使你不高兴 你也是… |
[17:47] | pretty damn perfect. | 相当完美 |
[17:48] | -Lucas. -You’re so smart. | -卢卡斯 -你那么聪明 |
[17:50] | And when you get mad, you get smarter. | 而当你生气时 你变得更聪明 |
[17:53] | Like, when you get mad ’cause you can’t figure out a case, | 当你因为无法解决问题而生气时 |
[17:54] | that’s when you figure it out. | 那正是你想通的时候 |
[17:56] | So right now, you look like | 所以现在你看起来 |
[17:59] | a person who’s about to solve a big mystery. | 像是即将要解开一个大谜团 |
[18:04] | Like a person who’s gonna figure everything out. | 像是要把一切都弄清楚 |
[18:55] | Simone, may I come in? -No. | -西蒙娜 我可以进来吗?-不行 |
[18:57] | Baby, I’m sorry for what I said. I love you. | 宝贝 我对我所说的 感到抱歉 我爱你 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry, I’m trying to get this right and I keep getting it wrong. | 对不起 我想把这个问题搞清楚 但我却一直搞错 |
[19:03] | Baby, please. | 宝贝 求你 |
[19:05] | Trey, can you just give me a minute, okay? Can we talk later? | 特雷 给我一点时间 好吗?我们可以稍后再谈吗? |
[19:09] | I’ve never loved anyone the way that I love you. | 我从未像爱你一样爱过别人 |
[19:11] | I can’t see my life with anyone else. | 我无法想象与其他人生活 |
[19:13] | I know I’m a snob. I know I’m an ass. | 我知道我是个势利眼 我知道我是个混蛋 |
[19:16] | I’ll be better. | 我会变得更好 |
[19:19] | ‘Cause you make me better. | 因为你让我变得更好 |
[19:21] | Trey, I’m… | 特雷 我… |
[19:24] | I’m tired. I just need a few minutes. | 我很累 我只需要几分钟 |
[19:26] | I’ll come find you. | -好的 -我会去找你 |
[19:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:36] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[19:39] | We were engaged. We had a whole life. He knows my family. | 我们已经订婚 我们曾经有过一切 他认识我的家人 |
[19:42] | My dad loves him, my grandmother loves him– | 我爸爸爱他 我奶奶爱他 |
[19:44] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[19:50] | Because if you love him, you should go talk to him. | 因为如果你爱他 你应该去和他谈谈 |
[19:56] | Are you serious? | 你当真? |
[19:57] | Yeah, well, if you love him, you should… | 对 如果你爱他 你应该… |
[20:00] | You should fight for him. | 你应该为他而战 |
[20:06] | Now you’re pushing me over to him. | 现在你把我推给他 |
[20:09] | I’m not pushing you. | 我没有推你 |
[20:15] | I’m saying, do you love him? | 我是说 你爱他吗? |
[20:20] | Yeah. I wanna go. | 对 我该走了 |
[20:23] | -I’m so… -Hey, don’t say you’re sorry. | -我非常… -嘿 不要说你感到抱歉 |
[20:29] | You’re good. | 没事的 |
[20:35] | Lucas, wait! | 卢卡斯 等等! |
[20:40] | Can you… Before you open the door, can I just make sure he’s not out there? | 你能不能…在你打开门之前 我可以确认他不在外面吗? |
[20:54] | You have a good night, I’ll consider your sorry. | 你现在可以说你感到抱歉 |
[21:07] | What happened in there? | 刚才在里面发生了什么? |
[21:09] | Do you have any idea how crushing medical debt can be for people | 你知道医疗债务 对人们的影响有多大吗? |
[21:11] | -who aren’t millionaires? -Of course I do. | -他们不是百万富翁 -我当然知道 |
[21:13] | But before you cross a line with a patient, | 但当你要越过与患者关系的底线时 |
[21:16] | you have to talk to an attending first. | 你必须先和主治医讲 |
[21:18] | I could have called financial services, | 我可以给金融服务部门打电话 |
[21:20] | or a social worker, or a pastor, or a therapist, | 或社会工作者 牧师 治疗师 |
[21:22] | or someone who is trained to have that kind of conversation. | 或者某个受过训练 可以进行这种对话的人 |
[21:26] | Her brain is bleeding. They don’t have that kind of time to go through– | 她的大脑在出血 他们没有那么多时间来处理… |
[21:29] | You had time to talk to me. | 你有时间跟我讲 |
[21:31] | Now, her brain is bleeding and she is fighting with her husband. | 现在她的大脑在出血 她在与她丈夫争吵 |
[21:34] | And that is not an improvement and it has not saved us any time. | 而这于事无补 也没有为我们节省任何时间 |
[21:37] | She is my patient. You are here at my invitation. | 她是我的患者 你在这里是因为得到我的邀请 |
[21:41] | Is that understood? | 明白吗? |
[21:44] | Okay, Dr. Kwan, the invitation is rescinded. | 好吧 关医生 邀请被取消了 |
[21:47] | And let’s hope she signs that consent form that will allow us to save her life. | 希望她在同意书上签字 这样我们就能挽救她的生命 |
[21:56] | Hi. What is that one again? | 嗨 那个是什么来着? |
[21:59] | I don’t know. Let me see. | 我不知道 让我看看 |
[22:03] | -Bourbon. -With? | -波旁 -和? |
[22:05] | Bourbon. | 波旁 |
[22:08] | -I might have drank from that. -Don’t care. | -我可能喝过那杯 -无所谓 |
[22:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:16] | This is Taryn. She was a surgeon | 这是泰伦 她曾是外科医生 |
[22:17] | but followed sanity and became a bartender. | 但听从理智成为一名调酒师 |
[22:20] | And this is Trey. He might like crabs. | 这是特雷 他可能喜欢螃蟹 |
[22:23] | He’s from Baltimore! | 他来自巴尔的摩! |
[22:26] | I’m visiting Simone. | 我来看西蒙娜 |
[22:27] | -So… How’d you two meet? -Med school. Physiology class. | -那你俩是怎么认识的?-医学院 生理课 |
[22:31] | I’d sit on the opposite side of the lecture hall to see her smile. | 我坐在报告厅的另一边看到她的微笑 |
[22:34] | Yeah. I hooked up with a girl in my physiology class, too. | 我坐在报告厅的另一边看到她的微笑 |
[22:35] | Yeah. I hooked up with a girl in my physiology class, too. | 我也曾在生理课勾搭过一个女生 |
[22:37] | -Cool. -Not my story. Not my story. | -酷 -不是我的故事啦 |
[22:41] | You’re not getting off that easy. | 你不能就这么轻易地逃避 |
[22:43] | I was home sick one day and didn’t show up to class. | 有一天我生病在家没去上课 |
[22:45] | Trey spent the entire day cooking his mom’s famous soup, | 特雷花了整整一天时间 煮他妈妈的名汤 |
[22:49] | brought it to my apartment with notes from class. | 把它送到我的公寓 还带着课堂笔记 |
[22:51] | He told me he liked my smile. | 他告诉我他喜欢我的笑容 |
[22:53] | I told him, not really a soup person but clutch on the notes. | 我告诉他我并不爱喝汤 不过紧紧抓着笔记 |
[22:57] | And just like that, I was in love. | 我就这样陷入了爱河 |
[22:58] | Wow, Griffith. You missed a class. | 哇 格里菲斯 你错过了一堂课 |
[23:04] | You wanna get some air? -SIMONE: Yeah, sure. | -想出去透透气吗?-是的 当然 |
[23:08] | So you want to go see the hole in the roof? | 你想去看看屋顶上的那个洞吗? |
[23:10] | -Yes. -Yeah? | -想 -想? |
[23:12] | -Yeah. -Okay. Come on. | -对 -好 来吧 |
[23:30] | Is the party that bad? | 派对有那么糟糕吗? |
[23:31] | No, I’m just bad… at this. | 不是 我只是对此不擅长 |
[23:35] | -At parties? -Yes. | -派对?-是的 |
[23:37] | And people. I’m not even that drunk, so I’m also bad at alcohol? | 还有人 我都没喝那么多 难道我也不擅长喝酒? |
[23:43] | I’m Carlos. Traveling nurse. | 我是卡洛斯 旅行护士 |
[23:46] | I’m only here for a couple of months, but here’s the thing… | 我在这里只待几个月 不过事情是这样的… |
[23:49] | -Levi. -Here’s the thing, Levi. | -李维 -事情是这样的 李维 |
[23:50] | If you leave, you won’t get to hang out with me. | 如果你离开 你就没有机会和我一起玩了 |
[23:53] | (啤酒) | |
[23:54] | You brought your own drinks? | 你带了自己的酒? |
[23:56] | I work way too hard to drink whatever surgical interns can afford. | 我工作太努力了 不会去喝那些外科实习生买得起的酒 |
[24:11] | Altman, did you have a chance to look at those resumes? | 奥特曼 你有机会看过那些简历吗? |
[24:15] | No. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:16] | Which resumes? | 哪些简历? |
[24:17] | For chief of trauma. | 申请创伤科主任 |
[24:19] | There are some excellent candidates in there. | 那里有一些优秀的候选人 |
[24:22] | I think you mean “interim” chief of trauma. | 我想你是指“临时”创伤科主任 |
[24:24] | No. She doesn’t. | 不是的 |
[24:28] | You literally just promised me my job back yesterday. | 你昨天明明承诺要还给我工作的 |
[24:31] | I… didn’t know that. | 我…并不知道这事 |
[24:33] | It turns out hiring a decent interim chief of trauma | 其实找个像样的临时创伤科主任 |
[24:37] | is harder than hiring a permanent one. | 要比找个永久的更难 |
[24:39] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[24:40] | Look, if I have to wait for your license, I need to consider my options. | 如果我必须等你的执照 我需要考虑我的选择 |
[24:44] | Okay. So when were you going to tell me? | 那你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[24:46] | This is me. Telling you. | 我现在就在告诉你 |
[24:48] | Now that I think about it, the candidates weren’t that great– | 现在想来 这些候选人都很一般… |
[24:51] | You know what, Owen, | 听我说 欧文 |
[24:53] | maybe if you had asked me how my day was, this would’ve come up earlier. | 要是你之前问我今天过得如何 我们可能会早点谈到这个问题 |
[24:57] | I’ve been there. | 我有同样的经历 |
[24:58] | I don’t think they were asking our opinion. | 他们没问我们的意见 |
[25:00] | Like it or not, you can barely practice medicine right now anyway. | 不管你喜不喜欢 反正你现在几乎不能行医 |
[25:03] | You wanna know who practices least amount of medicine, Teddy? | 你想知道谁行医最少吗 泰蒂? |
[25:06] | The chief of surgery! | 外科主任! |
[25:08] | This is a business decision. Just grow up and deal with it. | 这是个商业决策 成熟点 面对现实 |
[25:27] | My wife wants a divorce. | 我妻子想离婚 |
[25:35] | We said “’til death do us part.” | 我们说“直到死亡将我们分开” |
[25:39] | I’m so sorry. I can only imagine how you’re feeling right now. | 很抱歉 我可以想象你现在的感受 |
[25:47] | Everything has been always so… easy with her. | 和她在一起 一切都是那么…轻松 |
[25:52] | I still think the biggest fight we’ve ever had | 我们曾经有过的最大争执 |
[25:55] | was over refilling the water pitcher. | 是关于给水壶加水 |
[26:02] | Most of us can only dream of having a love like that. | 我们大多数人只能梦想 拥有这样的爱情 |
[26:09] | I’m just saying that if you trusted her enough to marry her, | 我只是说如果你信任她足以与她结婚 |
[26:14] | why not trust her enough to un-marry her? | 为什么不能信任她足以与她离婚呢? |
[26:17] | Don’t make it mean something it doesn’t. | 不要有误解 |
[26:20] | She loves you and she wants to protect you. | 她爱你并且想保护你 |
[26:23] | So maybe just… | 所以也许就… |
[26:27] | let her. | 听她的 |
[26:52] | I didn’t know what kind of flowers to get for a divorce, | 我不知道离婚该送什么样的花 |
[26:54] | but turns out you can’t have them in the ICU, | 但其实它们不能放在重症监护室里 |
[26:57] | so fake ones it is. | 所以送假花给你 |
[27:02] | This is Aaron, one of the hospital lawyers who’s nice enough to help us pro bono. | 这位是亚伦 医院的一位律师 他非常好心 为我们提供免费服务 |
[27:06] | Fortunately, the divorce petition’s rather simple for you two. | 幸运的是 对你们俩来说离婚申请相当简单 |
[27:09] | No kids, no owned property, no assets. | 没有孩子 没有房产 没有资产 |
[27:13] | Once you sign, I’ll file a copy with the court in Idaho immediately. | 你们签好字 我马上向爱达荷州法院提交 |
[27:16] | I just need you both to sign there. | 我只需要你们俩在这里签字 |
[27:22] | It feels like we’re getting married again. | 这感觉就像我们又要结婚了 |
[27:31] | Amor, I promise to love you until my dying breath, | 亲爱的 我保证爱你 直到生命的最后一刻 |
[27:37] | whether it’s in a few minutes, | 无论是几分钟 |
[27:41] | days, or years… | 几天或几年 |
[27:47] | I promise that my love for you | 我保证我对你的爱 |
[27:49] | will only grow in divorce like it has in marriage. | 在离婚中只会越来越深 就像在结婚中那样 |
[27:54] | And I promise you to keep trying to refill the water pitcher. | 我保证会继续试着给水壶加水 |
[28:02] | I am the luckiest girl in the world to be divorcing you. | 我是世界上要与你离婚的最幸运女孩 |
[28:08] | Natalia, as your ex-husband, | 娜塔莉亚 作为你的前夫 |
[28:13] | I promise to be there for you. | 我保证会在你身边 |
[28:15] | In good times and in bad. | 无论是美好时光还是困难时刻 |
[28:19] | In sickness and in health. | 无论是疾病还是健康 |
[28:22] | I promise to treat each day as a gift. | 我保证把每一天都当作礼物 |
[28:27] | And I promise to love you for every moment of every day | 我保证在我们共同度过的余生中 |
[28:30] | for the rest of our lives together. | 每时每刻我都爱你 |
[29:00] | I’ve witnessed several weddings in hospital rooms, | 我在医院的病房里曾经看过几次婚礼 |
[29:04] | but this is definitely the first divorce. | 但肯定是第一次看到离婚 |
[29:11] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[29:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:19] | 好的 | |
[29:34] | I changed my mind. I can’t do it. | 我改变主意了 我不行 |
[29:35] | Yes, you can, Whitney. You’re doing great. | 你可以的 惠特尼 你表现得很好 |
[29:38] | I have a brother who’s not well. Ruined my parents’ lives. | 我有个哥哥身体不好 毁了我父母的生活 |
[29:41] | I’m so sorry to hear that– | 很遗憾 |
[29:42] | I told my wife I was scared our kid would get my brother’s genes. | 我告诉我老婆 我怕我们的孩子会有我哥的基因 |
[29:45] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么吗? |
[29:46] | We don’t have that in our family. And I just accepted that? | 我们的家庭没有这种情况 我就这样接受了? |
[29:52] | You know what, Whitney? Hey, you’re right. | 惠特尼 你说得对 |
[29:55] | The world is a terrifying, mostly awful place. | 这个世界是个令人恐惧 大部分都很可怕的地方 |
[29:58] | And you can’t choose your kids. | 而你不能选择你的孩子 |
[29:59] | Tell me something to make me feel better. | 告诉我一些事情让我感觉好些 |
[30:01] | When I look at my son, drooling in the corner, he gives me hope. | 当我看着我的儿子 流着口水 他给我希望 |
[30:05] | Pure, blind, probably irrational hope. | 纯粹 盲目 可能是非理性的希望 |
[30:08] | He gives me a reason to put my fears aside and believe that everything might be okay. | 为了他我会把恐惧抛在一边 并相信一切都会好起来 |
[30:18] | So traveling doesn’t get old for you? | 你不会对旅行感到厌倦吗? |
[30:20] | No way. I’m a Sagittarius. | 不可能 我是一个射手座 |
[30:23] | I’m… Jewish. | 我是…犹太人 |
[30:28] | Smart, funny, and a doctor. | 聪明 幽默 还是个医生 |
[30:32] | The dying wish of Hilda Narvaez Garcia. My mother. | 希尔达·纳瓦兹·加西亚的遗愿 她是我母亲 |
[30:36] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[30:38] | Oh, no. She’s still alive. She’s just very dramatic about my love life. | 她还活着 她只是 对我的感情生活过于夸张了 |
[30:41] | Does she cut out magazine articles and comment on your sock choices? | 她是不是会剪下杂志上的文章 对你的袜子选择进行评论? |
[30:44] | Yes! Yes! | 没错! |
[30:46] | Plus a whole lot more | 还有很多 |
[30:48] | which I will not tell you | 我不会告诉你的 |
[30:50] | because I want you to pick up my call one day. | 因为我希望有一天你能接听我的电话 |
[30:56] | That was me asking for your number. | 那是我在问你的电话号码 |
[30:59] | -Oh, I– -Maybe we could go someplace | -哦 我… -也许我们可以去某个地方 |
[31:01] | where they bring drinks to you? | 他们给你送饮料 |
[31:03] | -Like, I know this place downtown– -Yes! | -我知道市中心有个地方… -好! |
[31:09] | When I was Chief, at least I paid my co-workers the respect | 我当主任时 至少我对我的同事们 |
[31:11] | of full transparency! | 开诚布公! |
[31:13] | Oh, please. When you were Chief, the hospital almost went under! | 拜托 你当主任时 医院差点就倒闭了! |
[31:16] | Wait. It kinda did. | 等一下 没错 |
[31:17] | That was not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[31:19] | When you’re Chief, everything is your fault! | 如果你是主任 一切都是你的错! |
[31:22] | That’s why I can’t have a Chief of Trauma with a suspended medical license. | 所以我不能让一个被 暂停行医执照的人当创伤科主任 |
[31:25] | Oh, just say it again, Teddy. | 太对了 泰蒂! |
[31:26] | We having fun yet? | 这有趣吗? |
[31:28] | You want to know why Allison is biting kids? | 你想知道为什么艾莉森咬小朋友吗? |
[31:31] | Because her dad is a man-child who can’t control his tantrums! | 因为她爸就是一个大男孩 都不能控制自己的脾气! |
[31:34] | Well, she’s not old enough to drink, so she can’t take after her mom. | 她还没到喝酒的年龄 所以她不能学她妈 |
[31:38] | Okay, enough! Ugh! | 够了! |
[31:39] | This won’t work. | 这样没用的 |
[31:41] | Altman, you are chief now… officially. | 奥特曼 你已正式成为主任 |
[31:43] | And this is just poor leadership. | 这种领导能力太糟糕了 |
[31:46] | Whatever happened between the two of you needs to be fixed | 你俩之间不管发生了什么都应该解决 |
[31:49] | because your child is now biting other people. | 因为现在你们的孩子开始咬其他人 |
[31:54] | You said biting “happens”. | 你说过咬人是会发生的 |
[31:55] | It does! But you two constantly biting each other with sharp words | 没错! 但你俩不断地用尖刻的话语 |
[32:00] | and nasty looks and rage at all times isn’t helping. | 厌恶的眼神和无时不在的愤怒 进行互撕 对孩子没有半点好处 |
[32:04] | Pretty soon that rage of yours is going to infect the entire hospital | 很快你们的愤怒情绪 就会影响整个医院 |
[32:07] | and we’ll all be biting at each other like zombies or cannibals! | 而我们都会像僵尸 或食人族一样互相撕咬! |
[32:11] | So for all of our sakes, get some help. | 所以为了我们所有人 你们要去寻求一些帮助 |
[32:15] | Ben, get the pie. | 本 把饼拿过来 |
[32:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:22] | Maybe we should have people over more often. | 也许我们应该更经常地请大家过来 |
[32:24] | Bite me. | 咬我 |
[32:32] | Thanks for pissing off Pierce. I’ve never scrubbed in on a craniotomy. | 谢谢你把皮尔斯惹毛了 我从来没参与过开颅手术 |
[32:35] | Have fun. She gave me a week’s worth of progress notes to review. | 祝开心 她让我复查 一个星期的病程记录 |
[32:38] | Just apologize. Tell her you screwed up. | 道歉就是了 跟她说你做错了 |
[32:41] | I don’t apologize unless I’m wrong. | 除非我错了否则我不会道歉 |
[32:43] | Now can you go scrub in on that surgery that you basically stole, so I can focus? | 你可以去准备那个手术了吗?基本是抢来的 这样我就可以专心了 |
[32:54] | Okay, Whitney, it’s time to push. | 好了 惠特尼 该用力了 |
[32:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:42] | Okay, Whitney, one last push. | 好 惠特尼 再来最后一次 |
[33:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[34:00] | Hi, stranger. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[34:21] | Simone. Look, I’m not what I said. | 西蒙娜 我并不像我说的那样 |
[34:24] | I’ve come here, if that’s what it takes. | 我来了 如果这是必要的 |
[34:26] | Your family would never forgive you. | 你的家人永远不会原谅你 |
[34:28] | Maybe not. They’re snobs. | 也许吧 他们自命不凡 |
[34:30] | They’re such snobs. | 他们确实自命不凡 |
[34:33] | I’ll tell you what though. They get that I don’t wanna lose you. | 但我要告诉你 他们明白我不想失去你 |
[34:37] | I have to fight for you. Whatever it takes. | 我必须为你而战 不惜一切代价 |
[34:39] | Our program treated me like human garbage | 我在之前的项目被贬得一无是处 |
[34:42] | and tonight you suggested that if I had just stayed calm and collected | 而今晚你说如果我保持冷静和镇定 |
[34:46] | and continued to suck it up– | 并且继续忍耐下去… |
[34:48] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不 我没那么说 |
[34:50] | I hate the way they treated you. | 我讨厌他们对待你的方式 |
[34:51] | I just miss you. Okay? I miss you. | 我只是想你 好吗?我想你 |
[34:55] | I hate sleeping without you. Nothing’s wrong with that. | 我讨厌睡觉时你不在身边 这没什么不对的 |
[35:00] | When I left, I was a mess and it was easier for me to leave | 当我离开时我一团糟 这样倒让我更容易 |
[35:03] | the whole chapter behind me, but I spent so many nights… | 将全部经历抛在脑后 但有那么多的夜晚… |
[35:07] | wishing you’d show up at my doorstep. | 我希望你能出现在我的门口 |
[35:11] | Well, I’ve changed. | 我有改变 |
[35:16] | Nothing… | 没有 |
[35:20] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没有改变 |
[35:28] | Trey… | 特雷 |
[35:29] | Simone Andre Griffith, I’ve loved you since the day I met you | 西蒙娜·安德烈·格里菲斯 从我遇见你的那天起我就爱上了你 |
[35:32] | and every single day since. | 以及此后的每一天 |
[35:35] | You’re my favorite person. | 你是我最喜欢的人 |
[35:37] | You’re my North Star. | 你是我的北极星 |
[35:39] | You’re my past and my future. | 你是我的过去也是我的未来 |
[35:41] | Will you put your ring back on and marry me? | 你愿意重新戴上你的戒指嫁给我吗? |
[35:44] | Marry me for real this time? | 这次真的嫁给我 |
[35:51] | -Yeah? -Yes. I do. | -可以吗?-我愿意 |
[36:10] | Your pie was the best thing that happened tonight. Hands down. | 今晚最棒的就是你的饼 绝对是 |
[36:13] | In fairness, the bar was very low. | 平心而论 标准很低 |
[36:18] | You gonna tell me what this is about, | 你来告诉我这是什么情况 |
[36:19] | or are you gonna make me drag it out of you? | 还是我得费力地问出来? |
[36:23] | The resentment. | 怨气 |
[36:25] | I’ve been sensing it on you for a while now. | 我能从你身上察觉到 已经有一段时间了 |
[36:30] | I can smell it on you like cheap cologne. | 我可以在你身上闻到它 就像廉价古龙水 |
[36:33] | Yeah, well, my cologne is cheap, so it may be just that. | 是啊 我的古龙水很便宜 也许只是因为这个 |
[36:35] | I do not want to end up like Hunt and Altman. | 我不希望最后像杭特和奥特曼那样 |
[36:42] | When you went to work, we were doing so well. | 当你不去上班时 我们的状况是那么好 |
[36:47] | Wait, I know you’re not saying you resent me going back to work. | 等等 你应该不是在说 你反对我回去上班 |
[36:51] | I do. | 就是 |
[36:53] | I don’t know what I expected, but it wasn’t that. | 我不知道之前我期待什么 但应该不是这个 |
[36:57] | Look, I’m aware that I sound like an ass. I’m working on it. | 我知道自己显得很蠢 我正在努力改进 |
[37:00] | I hate myself for even saying it, but I’ve never done this before, Miranda. | 我甚至讨厌自己说出这话 但我以前从来没有做过 米兰达 |
[37:04] | I’ve never parented a little girl. | 我从来没有养过一个小女孩 |
[37:06] | And Pru’s lost so much in her life. I just… | 普鲁在她的生活中 失去了这么多 我只是… |
[37:09] | I’m worried that I’m not doing it right. | 我担心我做得不对 |
[37:12] | And I miss you. | 而且我也想你 |
[37:14] | Okay, I know starting up this clinic has been a big undertaking, | 好吧 我知道创办这个诊所 是一项大工程 |
[37:19] | but I am prioritizing our family. | 但是我有优先考虑我们的家庭 |
[37:23] | I’m limiting my hours in the OR, | 我减少了在手术室的时间 |
[37:25] | I’m barely taking weekend calls. I’m delegating to Wilson. | 我几乎不接周末的电话 我尽量让威尔森去处理 |
[37:29] | But now you’re saying that isn’t enough? | 但现在你说这还不够? |
[37:37] | -Can we please just go home now? -God, yes. | -我们现在能回家吗?-老天爷 当然 |
[37:50] | This is sad. | 太惨了 |
[37:52] | I can fix it. | 我可以解决 |
[38:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:08] | Just get up! | 起来! |
[38:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:19] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[38:59] | Brought you these. | 给你带来这些 |
[39:01] | It’s kinda weird breakfast, but… here. | 有点奇怪的早餐 但是…放这里 |
[39:06] | Thank you. For… | 谢谢你 因为… |
[39:10] | everything. | 所以这些 |
[39:20] | Kwan? Kwan. | 关? |
[39:23] | I explicitly took you off of Natalia’s case. | 我已明确告诉你 不要参与娜塔莉亚的治疗 |
[39:26] | Okay, look, you want me to pretend that medical bills don’t exist? | 好吧 你想让我假装 没有这些医疗账单? |
[39:30] | That the system doesn’t force people to choose between bankruptcy and death? | 这个系统并没有强迫人们 在破产和死亡之间做出选择? |
[39:33] | -Dr. Kwan– -If my mom could’ve divorced me, | -关医生 -如果我妈能和我离婚的话 |
[39:36] | she would’ve done it in a heartbeat. | 她会毫不犹豫地这样做 |
[39:37] | But I opened up credit cards to pay for her care | 我开了信用卡来支付她的医疗费用 |
[39:40] | and every time I get a bill, it feels like a noose around my neck. | 每当我收到账单时 感觉就像有绳索套在我脖子上 |
[39:43] | Forgive me for not wanting to put someone else through that. | 请原谅我不想让别人有同样的经历 |
[39:49] | Dr. Kwan… | 关医生 |
[39:58] | How’d it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样? |
[40:01] | Was everything okay? | 一切都顺利吗? |
[40:03] | Nothing is okay. Everyone is in pain. | 没有什么是好的 每个人都很痛苦 |
[40:06] | Maggie, what’s going on? | 玛姬 怎么回事? |
[40:10] | When you and Catherine were going through your rough patch | 当你和凯瑟琳经历你们的困难时期 |
[40:12] | where you couldn’t speak to each other without fighting, | 你们一说话就争吵 |
[40:15] | how did you know that it was just a rough patch | 你怎么知道这只是一个困难时期 |
[40:17] | and it wasn’t something more malignant? | 而不是什么更严重的东西? |
[40:22] | Well, I think with Catherine, | 和凯瑟琳 |
[40:27] | we always still had the love underneath it all. | 不管怎样 我们总是仍然有爱 |
[40:32] | When that dries up, then it’s time to re-evaluate. | 当它枯竭的时候 那就应该重新评估 |
[40:35] | Surgical intervention doesn’t always work. | 手术干预并不总是有效 |
[40:37] | Look, Maggie… | 玛姬 |
[40:39] | Whatever’s going on, you and Winston have so much love between you. | 不管发生什么 你和温斯顿之间有那么多的爱 |
[40:44] | That whatever it is, you’ll work through it. | 不管怎样 你要想办法解决 |
[40:49] | I know you will. | 我知道你可以的 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:55] | Sometimes, despite our schooling and centuries of medical advancement, | 有时尽管我们的学校教育 和几个世纪的医学进步 |
[40:59] | the disease wins. | 疾病还是赢了 |
[41:03] | It looks like Whitney and her wife made up. | 看起来惠特尼和她老婆和好了 |
[41:05] | Babies don’t give you much room to hold a grudge. | 有了孩子就不会有太多空间彼此怨恨 |
[41:11] | You cut your hair. | 嘿 你在这里 |
[41:12] | I discovered I have a lot of free time | 我发现我白天有很多空闲时间 |
[41:14] | during the day when all my patients cancel on me. | 因为我所有的患者都取消了预约 |
[41:17] | That’s nice. | 那挺好的 |
[41:20] | I can’t believe you two are still here. | 我无法相信你们俩还在这里 |
[41:23] | Yeah. Scout and I got board-certified in OB-GYN last night and delivered a baby. | 我和斯考特昨晚获得了 妇产科认证 还接生了一个婴儿 |
[41:28] | Nope. Not joking. How was your surgery? | 没开玩笑 你的手术怎么样? |
[41:31] | It was fine. It was just a long night. | 还行 是个漫长的夜晚 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:35] | I’m gonna slip out the back and try to get home this time. | 我从后面溜走 争取这次能回家 |
[41:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | He just held a laboring mom’s hand for hours | 他好几个小时握着一个产妇的手 |
[41:46] | and took care of her like it was his job, | 照顾她 就像是他的工作一样 |
[41:48] | all while in the midst of a major personal crisis. | 而此时他正在遭遇严重的个人危机 |
[41:52] | He’s perfect. | 他是完美的 |
[41:54] | How do you just let someone like that go? | 你怎么能让这样的人离开? |
[41:59] | I’ve also had a long night. | 我也经历了一个漫长的夜晚 |
[42:01] | He wasn’t perfect for me. | 他对我来说并不完美 |
[42:04] | But maybe he’s perfect for you? | 但也许他对你来说是完美的 |
[42:06] | It takes over our cells one by one… | 它一个接一个接管我们的细胞 |
[42:09] | until the damage can no longer be reversed. | 直到伤害无法挽回为止 |
[42:11] | I didn’t wake you, did I? | 我没吵醒你吧? |
[42:13] | No, I was just resting my eyes. | 没有 我只是让我的眼睛休息一下 |
[42:17] | I just had the longest, strangest, saddest night. | 我刚刚度过了最漫长 最奇怪 最悲伤的夜晚 |
[42:20] | And I wanted to see your face. | 我想看看你的脸 |
[42:22] | Here it is. | 看吧 |
[42:25] | Will you fly here real quick and hit the button on the coffee maker? | 你能不能快点飞过来 并按下咖啡机上的按钮? |
[42:30] | When that happens, all you can do is take the loss and move on. | 当这种情况发生时 你所能做的 是接受失败并继续前进 |
[42:39] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know… | 非常抱歉 我不知道 |
[42:41] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[42:43] | But when you can change the course of someone’s disease, | 但当你可以改变某人的病程 |
[42:46] | you can change the course of their life. | 你可以改变他们的人生轨迹 |
[42:47] | You missed a hell of a party last night, Millin. | 米林 你错过了昨晚超级棒的派对 |
[42:52] | Griffith’s got some big news. | 格里菲斯有个重大消息 |
[42:58] | Wow. Congratulations. | 哇 恭喜你 |
[43:01] | You’re all late for rounds and being hungover is no excuse. | 查房你们都迟到了 宿醉不是借口 |
[43:04] | I need clothes off and scrubs on. | 脱掉衣服 穿上手术服 |
[43:09] | -Get up! -Go fall on a lightsaber. | -起来! -滚一边去 |
[43:12] | It’s enough to make you want to come back the next day | 这足以让你想第二天再回来 |
[43:15] | and do it all over again. | 并重新开始 |
[43:18] | 《实习医生格蕾》 |