时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The human body has three systems of communication… | 人体有三个沟通系统 |
[00:07] | the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems. | 神经系统 内分泌系统和免疫系统 |
[00:27] | When any of these systems experience a malfunction, | 当其中任何一个系统出现故障时 |
[00:30] | it can wreak havoc on the body. | 都可能对身体造成严重的影响 |
[00:42] | Effective communication between surgeons in the O.R. | 手术室里医生之间的有效沟通 |
[00:45] | is just as essential. | 同样至关重要 |
[00:49] | Guess who took the red eye? | 猜猜谁坐了夜间航班? |
[00:50] | Guess who took the whole day off? | 猜猜谁请了一天假? |
[01:06] | When a life is at stake, | 当生命受到威胁时 |
[01:07] | there’s no time or space for body language | (婴儿凶手 米兰达·贝莉医生) |
[01:08] | there’s no time or space for body language | 没有时间或空间使用肢体语言 |
[01:10] | or carefully chosen words. | 或精选的措辞 |
[01:15] | You’re saying I should crawl into a hole and hide? | 你是说我应该爬到一个洞里躲起来? |
[01:18] | I’m saying changing your phone number | 我是说改手机号码 |
[01:20] | and email address isn’t the worst idea. | 和电子邮件地址未尝不可 |
[01:22] | (未知来电) | |
[01:23] | I’m not gonna let them win. | 我不会让他们赢的 |
[01:25] | It’s just a cell phone number. | 只是个手机号码 |
[01:26] | Just a cell phone number? It’s the only one I’ve ever had. | 只是个手机号码?这是我唯一的号码 |
[01:29] | I’ve known that number longer than I’ve known you. | 我拥有这个号码比认识你的时间还久 |
[01:32] | I’ve been reading– | 我看到… |
[01:33] | I’ve been reading up on other doctors who’ve been doxxed, | 我看到其他医生的信息被公开的报道 |
[01:36] | and it only gets worse from here. | 自此情况只会变得更糟 |
[01:37] | Calls at all hours of the night, email inboxes flooded, | 整夜的电话 没完没了的电子邮件 |
[01:40] | people showing up at your door. | 人们出现在你家门口 |
[01:43] | You want to move. | 你想搬家 |
[01:46] | Look, we’ll find an Airbnb. | 我们找家民宿 |
[01:47] | -It’ll just be six months, tops. -Six months! | -最多也就6个月 -6个月! |
[01:49] | -Like a vacation– -No. | -就算度假 -不行 |
[01:50] | No, this will blow over. | 这事很快就会过去 |
[01:52] | They’ll get bored or find someone else to be outraged about. | 他们会厌烦或找其他人去泄愤 |
[02:01] | Look, I’ll have an intern babysit my phone. | 我让一个实习生 来负责接我的电话 好吧? |
[02:09] | But no matter how hard we try, | 但无论我们多努力 |
[02:10] | there’s always a risk of being misunderstood. | 总会有可能被误解 |
[02:13] | Or simply unheard. | 或被忽略 |
[02:19] | You look like crap. | 你看上去很糟糕 |
[02:20] | Yeah, I worked the closing shift at Joe’s. What’s your excuse? | 对 我在乔酒吧上夜班 你有什么借口? |
[02:23] | Do we still have that thing tonight? -Yes, cake tasting at 7:00. | -今晚还有那事吗?-对 7点品尝蛋糕 |
[02:27] | Ah, can’t wait to see what you do with floral arrangements, Adams. | 非常想看到 你在插花方面的表现 亚当斯 |
[02:29] | Remember when you fainted in the O.R.? | 还记得你在手术室晕倒的时候吗? |
[02:31] | So, this is Pierce’s last day? | 今天是皮尔斯的最后一天? |
[02:33] | Oh, God, I hate that. | 天哪 好讨厌 |
[02:35] | Apparently Ndugu’s staying. | 纳吉好像会留下 |
[02:37] | I work at a bar. I hear things. | 我在酒吧工作 我听到一些消息 |
[02:41] | Good for her. | 她挺幸运 |
[02:42] | You don’t like Ndugu? | 你不喜欢纳吉? |
[02:44] | Don’t like marriage. | 不喜欢婚姻 |
[02:46] | What’s wrong with marriage? | 婚姻怎么了? |
[02:48] | -It’s a distraction. -From what? | -是干扰 -为什么? |
[02:50] | Meaningful career, making an impactful contribution to the world, | 有意义的职业 对世界作出有影响的贡献 |
[02:54] | fully-realized individual potential. | 充分实现个人潜能 |
[02:58] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[02:59] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[03:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:11] | Are you going to get off work on time tonight? | 你今晚会准时下班吗? |
[03:13] | Because I made us this reservation | 因为我在那家 |
[03:15] | at that pizza place you keep talking about. | 你一直说的比萨店有订位 |
[03:17] | Pizzageddon? | 疯狂披萨? |
[03:18] | It’s impossible to get into. | 不可能订到的 |
[03:19] | Well, I have an in with the manager. I delivered his baby. | 我认识那个经理 他的孩子是我接生的 |
[03:23] | Did I forget? Is it my birthday? | 是我忘了?今天是我的生日吗? |
[03:26] | -Is it your birthday? -No, I just… | -是你的生日?-不是 |
[03:27] | I just… I figured that we deserved a night out. | 我想我们应该出去玩玩 |
[03:30] | Yeah. – Yeah! | -对 -对! |
[03:31] | -All right. -Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[03:35] | Those two need to get a room. | 这两个人需要开个房 |
[03:37] | What, Link and Wilson? | 什么 林克和威尔森? |
[03:39] | And they basically just had sex in front of us. | 他们简直就是在我们面前发生性关系 |
[03:42] | You remember what sex is, right? | 你还记得什么是性 对吗? |
[03:44] | I’m just saying. Messy. | 我只是说说而已 乱糟糟 |
[03:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:49] | Hey, you remember when you and me used to be like that? | 嘿 还记得你我曾经也是这样的? |
[03:53] | Nope. | 不记得 |
[03:58] | -Do you smell margaritas? -It’s me. | -你有闻到玛格丽特酒的味儿吗?-是我 |
[04:00] | Joe’s had a two-for-one special last night. | 昨晚乔酒吧有买一送一特价 |
[04:03] | Well, maybe you should try soap next time. | 也许下次你应该试试肥皂 |
[04:04] | Oh, maybe you should try being the maid of honor | 也许你应该试试当伴娘 |
[04:06] | for someone you have feelings for who’s marrying someone else– | 为那个你有感觉 却要嫁给别人的人 等等 |
[04:08] | Oh, wait. | 为那个你有感觉 却要嫁给别人的人 等等 |
[04:09] | -Mission accomplished. -We’re just friends. | -任务完成了 -我们只是朋友 |
[04:11] | Don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[04:12] | But can you bring leftovers from the cake tasting? | 但你能不能把吃剩的蛋糕带回来? |
[04:15] | -What do we got? -William Hudson, 32. | -什么情况?-威廉·哈德森 32岁 |
[04:17] | GCS 14. | 意识和反应能力14 |
[04:19] | Left upper extremity deformity and abdominal contusion. | 左上肢畸形 腹部挫伤 |
[04:21] | -Systolic’s in the low 100s. -Trauma three. | -收缩压在100以下 -三级创伤 |
[04:23] | Okay. What happened? – Am I bleeding? | -怎么回事?-我流血了? |
[04:24] | He tried to mail himself to his girlfriend in Florida. | 他想把自己寄给在佛罗里达的女友 |
[04:28] | -Excuse me? -Well, it’s her birthday tomorrow. | -什么?-明天是她的生日 |
[04:30] | Says he was trying to surprise her. | 他想给她一个惊喜 |
[04:31] | Wait, you put yourself in a box? | 等等 你把自己放在一个箱子里? |
[04:33] | And the box fell from the conveyor belt while they were loading it into the plane. | 装飞机的时候 箱子从传送带上掉下来 |
[04:36] | Yeah, maybe for the best. | 那算是最好的情况 |
[04:38] | He could have died in the cargo hold. | 他可能已经死在货舱里 |
[04:39] | He could still die here. | 他仍然可能死在这里 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么? |
[04:42] | I’ll go page Hunt. | 我去呼叫杭特 |
[04:44] | You guys still use pagers? | 你们还在使用传呼机? |
[04:46] | Dr. Binder to QS. Dr. Binder to QS. | 宾德医生到药剂科 |
[04:51] | Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, are you doctors? | 劳驾 嗨 你们是医生吗? |
[04:55] | Uh, yes, we are. How can we help you? | 是的 需要帮助吗? |
[04:57] | We’re here to speak to Dr. Margaret Pierce. | 我们找玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 |
[04:58] | -Do you have an appointment? -Viv, this was not a good idea. | -有预约吗?-薇芙 这不是一个好主意 |
[05:00] | Can you just call Dr. Pierce? | 能叫一下皮尔斯医生吗? |
[05:02] | Her… her schedule is very busy. | 她的日程安排很忙 |
[05:04] | But if you… Give me your information, I can– | 但如果能给我你的信息 我可以… |
[05:05] | No, no, no, no. We just drove 400 miles in my 1994 roadie van, | 不 我们刚刚开了600多公里 用我1994年的面包车 |
[05:09] | without air conditioning, so that my friend here | 没有空调 这样我朋友能来这里 |
[05:11] | can be seen for the giant tumor that is crushing her heart. | 让医生看一下压迫她心脏的巨大肿瘤 |
[05:14] | So can you two baby doctors just pick up the phone | 所以你们两个年轻医生 能不能拿起电话 |
[05:17] | and call Dr. Margaret Pierce? | 打电话给玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生? |
[05:18] | Because we are not leaving until you do. | 否则我们是不会离开的 |
[05:26] | -You packing up? -Yeah. | -你在收拾行李?-对 |
[05:28] | I’m at that point where I’m just throwing everything | 我把所有东西都扔进一个袋子 |
[05:30] | into a bag because I don’t have time to decide | 因为我没时间来决定 |
[05:32] | whether I want to keep it or not. | 要不要留着它 |
[05:35] | I know this is all happening really fast. | 我知道这一切都发生得太快了 |
[05:37] | It’s actually happening a little quickly for me, too. | 实际上对我来说也有点太快了 |
[05:40] | But this is just such a huge opportunity. | 但这是一个巨大的机遇 |
[05:43] | I guess I thought this place meant more to you | 我以为这个地方对你来说意义更深 |
[05:46] | than just a stepping stone for something bigger. | 不只是通往更大机会的跳板 |
[05:47] | Richard, of course it does. | 理查 的确是的 |
[05:49] | I mean, we just revived the residency program. | 我们刚刚恢复了住院医计划 |
[05:52] | -We just lost Meredith. -I know. | -我们刚失去了梅莉迪丝 -我知道 |
[05:53] | And I told Teddy when I gave her my resignation | 当我给泰蒂辞职信时 我告诉她 |
[05:55] | that I would help interview new candidates over video chat. | 我会通过视频帮助面试新的候选人 |
[05:58] | In my day, you accepted a job after your fellowship, | 在我的时代 你完成专业研修后接受了一份工作 |
[06:00] | then you worked there until you retired. | 然后你在那里一直工作到你退休 |
[06:03] | They taught you that loyalty mattered. | 他们让你懂得忠诚很重要 |
[06:05] | So out of loyalty, I should not pursue research | 所以出于忠诚的考虑 我不应该从事研究 |
[06:08] | that would save thousands of patients? | 哪怕它能挽救成千上万的病人? |
[06:10] | You’ve already started doing that here, with Winston. | 你在这里已经开始做了 和温斯顿 |
[06:15] | I hate that you’re upset, but I’m not going to apologize– | 我很遗憾你不高兴 但我不打算道歉… |
[06:19] | Dr. Margaret Pierce, can you please come to the nurses’ station | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 请你到护士站来一下 |
[06:23] | -on the first floor, please? -I guess… | -在二楼 拜托 -我想… |
[06:27] | -Dr. Margaret Pierce… -We’ll talk later. | -玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 -我们以后再谈 |
[06:29] | …can you please come to first floor nurses’ station… | 到二楼护士站 |
[06:33] | Ma’am, you are not allowed– | 女士 你不可以… |
[06:34] | Dr. Margaret Pierce, can you please | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 |
[06:36] | -come to the nurses’ station… -Please give me the phone. | -请到护士站 -把电话给我 |
[06:38] | -Security is on their way. -…on the first floor. | -保安马上到 -在二楼 |
[06:39] | And the longer we do this, | 时间越长 |
[06:40] | -the longer it will– -Oh, my God. I’m here. | -就越… -天哪 我来了 |
[06:42] | First floor– | 二层 |
[06:44] | Why am I being paged on repeat by someone | 为什么这个人不停地呼我 |
[06:46] | who doesn’t even work here? | 她都不在这里工作? |
[06:47] | -We’re so sorry, Dr. Pierce. -She grabbed the phone. | -对不起 皮尔斯医生 -她抓住电话 |
[06:49] | -And we called security. -Dr. Pierce! | -我们叫了保安 -皮尔斯医生! |
[06:51] | Big fan. This is Nola. She has mediastinal mass syndrome | 忠实粉丝 这是诺拉 她有纵隔肿块综合征 |
[06:55] | due to the large thymoma which has completely taken over her heart. | 因为巨大的胸腺瘤 已完全侵占了她的心脏 |
[07:03] | Uh… Dr. Griffith… | 格里菲斯医生 |
[07:05] | get them upstairs in a room, so I can do a proper consult. | 把她们带到楼上的一个房间 这样我可以做出正确的诊断 |
[07:09] | But do not ever come into a hospital again that way, | 但千万不要再以这种方式进入医院 |
[07:12] | or you’ll be quickly escorted out. | 否则你们会很快被赶出去 |
[07:14] | I thought you were leaving. | 我以为你要走了 |
[07:17] | I’m going to push my flight. | 我要推迟航班 |
[07:19] | Next time, try listening to the patients before you call security on them. | 下次先听听病人的意见再叫保安 |
[07:31] | 《实习医生》 | |
[07:44] | -I’m sorry. I know it’s uncomfortable. -Uncomfortable? | -抱歉 我知道这很不舒服 -不舒服? |
[07:47] | Hurts like hell. | 疼死了 |
[07:50] | Can’t you give him anything for the pain? | 不能给他点止痛的东西吗? |
[07:53] | We need to complete the initial exam first. | 我们需要先完成初步检查 |
[07:55] | Can I just get back to playing Minecraft? | 我能继续去玩我的世界吗? |
[07:56] | What mode are you playing? | 你在玩哪个模式的? |
[07:58] | Survival. | 生存 |
[08:00] | Just nailed an enchanting table, | 刚刚搞定了附魔台 |
[08:02] | and you came in and started trying to kill me. | 然后你进来开始要杀掉我 |
[08:04] | -Aw! Ahh. -Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:05] | David. | 大卫 |
[08:06] | Hey, Daisy. | 嘿 黛西 |
[08:07] | Dr. Webber. | 伟柏医生 |
[08:09] | Well, look who we have here. | 看看这是谁 |
[08:11] | Dr. Kwan? | 关医生? |
[08:13] | Grayson Friedman, 13. | 格雷森·弗里德曼 |
[08:14] | History of ulcerative colitis, which has previously been in clinical– | 有溃疡性结肠炎的病史 以前曾在临床上… |
[08:17] | He knows already. He’s my doctor. | 他已经知道了 他是我的医生 |
[08:18] | Hey. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:20] | Dr. Webber diagnosed Grayson when he was eight. | 格雷森八岁时 伟柏医生已做出诊断 |
[08:22] | We’ve been managing his condition with meds. | 我们一直在用药物控制他的情况 |
[08:24] | But this morning, the pain was so bad | 但今天早上他疼得很厉害 |
[08:25] | he collapsed on the floor in the bathroom. | 倒在浴室的地板上 |
[08:26] | Do you think he needs surgery? | 你觉得他需要做手术吗? |
[08:27] | -No. -Last time you mentioned an ostomy. | -不 -上次你提到造口术 |
[08:29] | No, I know what that is. | 不 我知道那是什么 |
[08:30] | It’s not that bad. Don’t do surgery, please. | 没那么糟糕 请不要做手术 |
[08:33] | We won’t do anything until we find out what’s going on. | 在搞清楚情况之前我们什么都不会做 |
[08:36] | We’ll run some tests, | 我们要进行一些测试 |
[08:37] | and then we’ll get you something for your pain. | 然后我们给你点止痛的东西 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | I don’t want surgery. | 我不想做手术 |
[08:42] | I don’t even think I need it. | 我觉得我不需要 |
[08:43] | Order a CBC, CMP, inflammatory markers with a CT. | 要做CBC CMP 炎症标志物检查 并进行CT扫描 |
[08:48] | Then put him on an IV steroid | 然后给他静脉注射类固醇 |
[08:50] | with a PRN of morphine to make him comfortable, | 并在需要时使用吗啡缓解他的疼痛 |
[08:52] | and page me when you get the scans. | 收到扫描结果后通知我 |
[08:54] | Dr. Webber? | 伟柏医生? |
[08:56] | Do you think that maybe we could find some time to talk? | 我们可以找时间谈谈吗? |
[08:58] | Seems like we’re doing that now, Schmitt. | 我们现在正在谈 施密特 |
[09:01] | Well, I don’t have my notes with me. | 我没带我的笔记 |
[09:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:05] | I’ve been thinking about fellowships and attending positions, | 我一直在考虑专业研究和医师的职位 |
[09:08] | and I would love to pick your brain– | 我很想听听你的意见… |
[09:10] | You haven’t applied for your fellowships yet? | 你还没有申请专业研修吗? |
[09:11] | I submitted my recommendations for most candidates months ago. | 几个月前我就提交了 对大多数候选人的推荐 |
[09:14] | I’ve been exploring options, and I would love your suggestions. | 我一直在考虑各种选项 我希望得到你的建议 |
[09:18] | You’re a fourth-year resident, Schmitt. | 你是第四年的住院医 施密特 |
[09:20] | My suggestion would be get your act together sooner than later. | 我的建议是尽早行动起来 |
[09:27] | Nola, we’re really here. | 诺拉 我们真的到了这里 |
[09:28] | You’re… You’re really being examined by Dr. Margaret Pierce. | 真的会是玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 来给你做检查 |
[09:31] | I mean, the Dr. Margaret Pierce! | 玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 |
[09:33] | Meeting you in person, it’s like– | 见到你本人 就像… |
[09:35] | That time we met Stevie Nicks. | 那次我们遇到史蒂薇·妮克丝 |
[09:36] | I’m digging this more. | 我越来越感兴趣 |
[09:37] | I am flattered. | 过奖了 |
[09:38] | Keep her elevated. | 让她保持抬高的姿势 |
[09:40] | If she’s flat, the tumor could further compress the vasculature, | 如果她平躺 肿瘤可能会 进一步压缩血管 |
[09:43] | which could lead to more swelling. | 导致更多的肿胀 |
[09:46] | Griffith? | 格里菲斯? |
[09:47] | Nola Marquez, 42. | 诺拉·马尔克斯 |
[09:49] | Developed a mediastinal mass with a tissue diagnosis of a thymoma. | 出现纵膈肿块 经组织诊断为胸腺瘤 |
[09:53] | The tumor grew alongside her heart, | 肿瘤与心脏一起生长 |
[09:55] | putting pressure on it and the vasculature, | 对心脏和血管产生了压迫 |
[09:57] | causing SVC syndrome. | 导致上腔静脉综合征 |
[09:58] | Symptoms include shortness of breath and mental acuity issues. | 症状包括呼吸急促和认知能力问题 |
[10:01] | -It’s not that bad. -No one believes you. | -没那么糟糕 -没人相信你 |
[10:04] | -Sisters? -Close. | -是姐妹?-差不多 |
[10:05] | We’re friends since elementary school. | 我们从小学开始就是朋友 |
[10:07] | We met in chorus, and been rocking together ever since. | 我们在合唱团认识的 从那以后一直一起玩音乐 |
[10:10] | -You’re in a band? -We are a band. | -你们在一个乐队?-我们是一个乐队 |
[10:12] | Double Helix. | 双螺旋 |
[10:13] | Ever since Nola got diagnosed, she hasn’t touched her guitar. | 确诊后诺拉就没碰过她的吉他 |
[10:16] | I can barely sleep, let alone perform. | 我几乎无法入睡 更不用说表演了 |
[10:19] | Viv has dragged me to every heart surgeon in the Pacific Northwest. | 薇芙带我去看太平洋西北地区 每一个心脏外科医生 |
[10:23] | No one will operate. | 没人愿意做手术 |
[10:24] | They all say it’s too risky. | 他们都说这太危险了 |
[10:26] | Bunch of cowards. But now we have the best. | 一群懦夫 但现在我们有最好的 |
[10:28] | Dr. Pierce, she’s– she’s not pop rock, she’s Led Zeppelin. | 皮尔斯医生 她是…她不是 流行摇滚 她是硬式摇滚 |
[10:32] | Double Helix is back. | 双螺旋要复出了 |
[10:33] | All right, well, first things first. Let’s get some scans, see where we are. | 好 先说重要的 做一些扫描检查 看看是什么情况 |
[10:36] | Griffith, Millin. | 格里菲斯 米林 |
[10:38] | She’s been fasting, and we’ve both been visualizing. | 她一直在禁食 我们一直在设想 |
[10:41] | So she’s ready for surgery the minute you are. | 只要你可以 她准备好随时进行手术 |
[10:46] | Why didn’t you show up with flowers? | 你为什么没带些花过来? |
[10:47] | That’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我想说的 |
[10:49] | It was supposed to be a grand romantic gesture. | 这本来应该是表示极其的浪漫 |
[10:52] | Well, I surprised you in Germany. | 我在德国给了你一个惊喜 |
[10:54] | Yeah, but you came on a plane. | 对 但你是坐飞机来的 |
[10:55] | Yeah, like a regular human person. | 是的 像一个普通人一样 |
[10:57] | We need to check his upper left extremity for a fracture. | 我们需要检查他左上肢是否有骨折 |
[11:01] | Order some AP and lateral films. | 拍一些前后和侧面的X光片 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:05] | What’s the lesson here? | 吸取了什么教训? |
[11:06] | Romance can be fatal. | 爱情可能会是致命的 |
[11:08] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 并不是第一次 |
[11:10] | Or it can save lives and heal. | 或者可以拯救生命和治愈 |
[11:11] | Oh, please. You’re just trying to prove me wrong | 拜托 你只是想证明我是错的 |
[11:13] | because you didn’t even know that Jo and Link were an item. | 因为你都不知道 乔和林克是一对恋人 |
[11:16] | No. No, Jo and I are– We’re just friends. | 不 我和乔…我们只是朋友 |
[11:18] | Friends who have slept together. | 上过床的朋友 |
[11:20] | Wait, you guys slept together? | 等等 你们睡在一起了? |
[11:22] | -How do you know that? -You know what? | -你怎么知道?-行了 |
[11:23] | Just page me when the scans come in. | 扫描结果出来后呼我 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 扫描结果出来后呼我 |
[11:27] | How much longer do I have to be in here? | 我还要在这里待多久? |
[11:31] | Not long. | 不会太久 |
[11:33] | Just think like you have a health bar that needs replenishing. | 就好比你需要恢复健康条的状态 |
[11:37] | It’s a video game reference. | 就像电子游戏那样 |
[11:39] | I’m aware. | 我明白 |
[11:41] | How do you not know if you’re doing general or subspecialty? | 你怎么会不知道 要从事综合医学还是亚专科领域? |
[11:45] | It’s a fellowship reference. | 要看奖学金的情况 |
[11:48] | Wow. You’re really begging for a pile of scut, Kwan. | 你真的想要有繁琐的工作 关 |
[11:51] | No, I’m genuinely asking | 不是 我真的想问 |
[11:52] | how you got into your fourth year of residency without a clear direction. | 你住院医做到第四年 怎么还没有明确的方向 |
[11:56] | Well, let’s see. | 看一下 |
[11:58] | Maybe it was the worldwide pandemic that happened | 也许是在我实习期间 |
[12:02] | in the middle of my residency, | 发生了一场全球大流行病 |
[12:03] | or the program being shut down last year. | 或者该项目在去年被关闭 |
[12:07] | Take your pick. | 你来选吧 |
[12:09] | Well, I like to track each subspecialty I’m interested in with a spreadsheet | 我喜欢用电子表格 跟踪我感兴趣的每个亚专科 |
[12:13] | and monitor trends in each area. | 并留意每个领域的趋势 |
[12:15] | I’m hot. | 好热 |
[12:16] | And it’s really dark in here, guys. | 这里真的很暗 伙计们 |
[12:18] | I really want to get out. | 我真的想出去 |
[12:20] | Grayson, just… hum a song or sing. | 格雷森 只要…哼一首歌或唱歌 |
[12:24] | Like what? | 比如? |
[12:25] | Anything inside your head. | 你脑子里的任何东西 |
[12:39] | You studying for your bar mitzvah? | 你有为成人礼做准备吗? |
[12:40] | Yeah. I sound terrible. | 是的 听起来很糟糕 |
[12:42] | I’ve been practicing for over 300 days in a row, | 我已经连续练习了300多天 |
[12:44] | and I still sound awful, right? | 但我听起来还是很糟 |
[12:46] | -Yes. -Keep chanting. | -对 -继续唱 |
[12:54] | It’s acute severe colitis. | 这是急性严重结肠炎 |
[13:14] | That smells delicious. | 闻起来好香 |
[13:16] | I was thinking, after we eat we can go on a walk. | 我在想 我们吃完后可以去走走 |
[13:20] | I wanted to talk… | 我想谈谈… |
[13:23] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[13:26] | With Mer gone and Maggie leaving, there’s not going to be Sunday dinners. | 梅尔走了 玛姬要离开 就不会再有周日晚餐了 |
[13:32] | On Sundays, Maggie cooks, | 周日是玛姬做饭 |
[13:34] | and she puts enough leftovers in my fridge to get me to Wednesday. | 她在冰箱里留下足够的剩饭 让我撑到周三 |
[13:37] | So, maybe it’s time to learn how to cook. | 所以也许该学学怎么做饭了 |
[13:43] | I have a history of spiraling when people leave me, | 当别人离开我时 我的情绪会迅速失控 |
[13:46] | and a good old-fashioned spiral does not leave | 这种巨大的情绪波动 |
[13:49] | much time for cooking lessons. | 让我没有太多时间去学烹饪 |
[13:51] | What does it leave time for? | 用这些时间做什么? |
[13:53] | All kinds of fun things. | 各种有趣的事情 |
[13:57] | Uh… pulling away from people you love, | 疏远你爱的人 |
[13:59] | starting fights, lack of sleep, | 开始吵架 睡眠不足 |
[14:03] | spilling your worst instincts to someone who just flew | 向一个刚刚长途飞过来 |
[14:06] | halfway across the country to cook for you. | 为你做饭的人倾吐自己最糟糕的本性 |
[14:09] | You love your sisters. | 你爱你的姐妹们 |
[14:12] | This is a big change. Anybody would be sad, Amelia. | 这是个大的变化 谁都会觉得难过 艾美莉雅 |
[14:18] | How could I be sad with you here? | 有你在这里 我怎么会难过呢? |
[14:33] | Yasuda, I have a job for you. | 安田 有份工作要给你 |
[14:36] | Oh, Dr. Bailey, thank you. At your service. | 贝莉医生 谢谢 愿为你效劳 |
[14:39] | Hey, I need you to hold on to this. | 嘿 拿好这个 |
[14:43] | That is my lifeline, and I’m entrusting it to you. | 这是我的生命线 我把它托付给你 |
[14:46] | Do not answer it unless caller ID says | 不要接 除非来电显示是 |
[14:49] | it’s my husband, Ben Warren, or a hospital number. | 我丈夫 本·沃伦 或是医院的号码 |
[14:52] | Got it. So Grey Sloan, your husband, or Ben Warren? | 明白 格雷·斯隆医院 你丈夫 或者本·沃伦? |
[14:56] | My husband is Ben Warren. | 我丈夫就是本·沃伦 |
[14:57] | Do I need to entrust this to someone else? | 我是否应该把它委托给别人? |
[15:00] | Nope. I got this. Entrust me. | 不用 我明白 就委托给我 |
[15:06] | Hey, if you don’t screw it up, | 嘿 如果你不搞砸 |
[15:07] | maybe she’ll entrust you to babysit her tablet next. | 也许下次她会委托你 来照看她的平板电脑 |
[15:18] | Do I need to get surgery? | 我需要做手术吗? |
[15:21] | We should really wait for your parents. | 我们要等你的父母来 |
[15:23] | I can’t get surgery. | 我不能做手术 |
[15:24] | My bar mitzvah’s to be in 36 hours. | 我的成年礼在36小时之后举行 |
[15:26] | You haven’t been taking your medication. | 你还没有吃药 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么? |
[15:29] | No, I have. Every day. | 不可能 我有 每天 |
[15:31] | My parents set this annoying alarm. | 我父母设定了这个讨厌的闹钟 |
[15:34] | Grayson, I have your urine results. | 格雷森 我有你的尿液结果 |
[15:37] | The labs don’t lie, but sometimes, patients do. | 实验室不会撒谎 但有时病人会的 |
[15:44] | Yeah, okay, I stopped. | 对 是的 我停下了 |
[15:47] | But just for a little bit. | 但只是一小段时间 |
[15:49] | I’ve been in these Hebrew classes, | 我一直在上希伯来语课 |
[15:50] | and the pills and infusions, they made me… | 那些药片和输液让我… |
[15:52] | they made me really tired, so tired that I… | 让我真的很累 累到我… |
[15:54] | I fainted one day, and everyone saw. | 有一天我晕倒了 大家都看到了 |
[15:56] | And then the medications, they dried my eyes out. | 然后那些药物让我的眼睛很干 |
[15:58] | And then the eye drops, they burned. | 然后是眼药水 很刺痛的 |
[16:00] | And I got this gross-looking rash on my neck | 我的脖子上出现这些很恶心的疹子 |
[16:02] | that Eloise Schurmann saw– | 埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼看到了 |
[16:03] | Do you know how worried your parents have been? | 你知道你父母有多担心吗? |
[16:05] | Dr. Webber– | 伟柏医生 |
[16:07] | How much money they’ve spent on your treatment? | 他们在你的治疗上花了多少钱? |
[16:08] | -Now you need surgery. -No. No surgery. | -现在你需要手术 -不 不要手术 |
[16:11] | It doesn’t even hurt that badly. | 其实没那么疼 |
[16:12] | Just… Just give me some steroids or infusions. | 只要给我一些类固醇或输液 |
[16:14] | The Torah portion is only 25 minutes. | 《妥拉》部分只要25分钟 |
[16:16] | -I can make 25 minutes. -No, you can’t. | -我可以坚持25分钟 -你不能 |
[16:18] | -Please. -If you don’t get | -拜托 -如果你不马上 |
[16:20] | this surgery immediately, the inflammation in your intestine | 进行这个手术 你的肠子里的炎症 |
[16:21] | will get worse, spread further, | 会变得更糟 进一步扩散 |
[16:23] | and lead to an incredibly serious infection. | 并导致令人难以置信的严重感染 |
[16:25] | You would be in excruciating pain, and you would die. | 你会陷入极度的痛苦之中 你会死的 |
[16:28] | -Kwan! -You know what? Dr. Kwan is right. | -关!-关医生说得对 |
[16:30] | Grayson, you’re not an adult, and you’re not a doctor. | 格雷森 你不是成年人 也不是医生 |
[16:33] | I’m talking to your parents, because clearly | 我要和你父母谈谈 因为显然 |
[16:35] | you aren’t mature enough to understand how much | 你还不够成熟 无法理解 |
[16:37] | we care about you, and how much harm you could have done to yourself. | 我们有多关心你 你可能已给自己带来了多大的伤害 |
[16:49] | Okay, Hudson’s X-rays are in. | 好 哈德森的X光片已经出来了 |
[16:51] | Sorry. One sec. It’s Jo. | 抱歉 稍等 是乔 |
[16:58] | It looks like a simple mildly displaced humeral fracture. | 看起来像是一个普通的 轻微位移的肱骨骨折 |
[17:00] | Yeah, and a shattered spleen with decreasing responses to fluids. | 对 还有脾脏破裂 液体治疗反应减弱 |
[17:04] | Teddy and I can take him up for an ex-lap now. | 我和泰蒂现在可以给他做腹腔镜手术 |
[17:07] | And I will set and reduce the fracture when you’re done. | 当你们做完后 我会复位并减小骨折影响 |
[17:14] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:16] | That I should tell Jo I have feelings for her. | 我应该告诉乔我对她有感觉 |
[17:18] | But listen, we built a home together as friends. | 但我们作为朋友一起建立了一个家 |
[17:20] | Our kids are practically siblings. | 我们的孩子就像兄弟姐妹 |
[17:22] | If I make a move and she doesn’t feel the same way, it’s over. | 如果我采取行动 而她没有同样的感觉 那就完蛋了 |
[17:24] | Saying something is not a good idea. | 说出来并不是一个好主意 |
[17:26] | That is not at all what I was thinking. | 这根本不是我所想的 |
[17:28] | -So you think it’s a good idea? -I have no opinion. | -那你觉得这是个好主意?-我没有意见 |
[17:30] | Plus, the last person I talked to about their relationship was Ndugu, | 另外我上次和纳吉谈他的感情问题 |
[17:33] | and his wife is moving to another state. | 结果他老婆打算搬到另一个州 |
[17:35] | Not to mention him and Altman. | 更不用说他和奥特曼 |
[17:37] | What was that, Yasuda? | 说什么呢 安田? |
[17:39] | Do you and Altman need us to prep him for surgery? | 你和奥特曼是否 需要我们为他做术前准备? |
[17:41] | Yes. And type and cross two units of blood. | 对 交叉配型并输注两个单位的血液 |
[17:56] | And deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[17:59] | My parents toured with the band for a minute. | 我父母曾经和这个乐队 一起巡演过一段时间 |
[18:01] | They were called Blessed Wolf. | 他们被称为有福之狼 |
[18:02] | Well, I tried to name us after our third-grade teacher, | 我曾想用我们三年级老师的名字 |
[18:06] | Mrs. Hatmaker, but Nola here nixed it. | 制帽匠但诺拉拒绝了 |
[18:10] | Two women in a folk-rock duo called | 两位女性组成的民谣摇滚二人组叫做 |
[18:13] | “The Hatmakers” might as well sew up their vaginas forever. | 制帽匠不妨就把 她们的阴部永远缝起来 |
[18:16] | Is Viv your only emergency contact? | 薇芙是你唯一的紧急联系人吗? |
[18:18] | My ride or die, since day one. | 从第一天起就是我的挚友 |
[18:21] | And you repay me by trying to die. | 而你却用想死来报答我 |
[18:23] | Think about all the songs you’ll be able to write about my death. | 想一想关于我的死 你能写出多少歌曲 |
[18:27] | You’re better off. | 你会更好的 |
[18:28] | I mean, who needs a spouse when you have a bandmate? | 有了乐队成员这样的伙伴 谁还需要配偶呢? |
[18:31] | Well, we prefer the term platonic soulmate. | 我们更喜欢 柏拉图式的灵魂伴侣一词 |
[18:34] | Another excellent band name. | 另一个优秀的乐队名字 |
[18:35] | We’re going to talk to Dr. Pierce, | 我们要和皮尔斯医生谈谈 |
[18:36] | and we’ll be back to update you. | 我们会回来告诉你最新情况 |
[18:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | -Okay, what is your problem? -With what? | -你有什么问题吗?-关于什么? |
[18:50] | You’re hating on marriage to anyone who will listen, | 你诋毁婚姻 跟任何愿意听的人讲 |
[18:52] | when I’m about to get married. | 而我马上就要结婚 |
[18:54] | Or I’m doing my job and connecting with our patients. | 我在做我的工作 与病人建立良好的关系 |
[18:56] | Yeah, but you don’t know Trey. You don’t know our relationship. | 对 但你不了解特雷 你不知道我们的关系 |
[18:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:59] | Get married, don’t get married. I don’t care. | 结婚 不结婚 我无所谓 |
[19:01] | But it’s not a distraction. | 但这并不是一种干扰 |
[19:02] | I’ve been singularly focused on becoming a surgeon | 我一直专注于成为一名外科医生 |
[19:04] | since I was eight. | 从我8岁开始 |
[19:05] | Griffith, I’ve already said I don’t care. | 格里菲斯 我已经说过我无所谓 |
[19:08] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你想说服谁? |
[19:10] | Doctors? It’s Nola. Something happened. | 医生?诺拉有情况 |
[19:12] | We were talking and she gasped. | 我们在聊天 她开始喘粗气 |
[19:14] | And then… this machine started going off. | 然后…这台机器开始响 |
[19:16] | -I don’t know. -Grab a crash cart. | -搞不清楚 -快去拿急救车 |
[19:19] | How’s her airway? | 她的呼吸道怎么样? |
[19:21] | Airway’s patent and she’s breathing. | 呼吸道畅通 她在呼吸 |
[19:22] | She has JVD. | 她有颈静脉怒张 |
[19:23] | Okay, we need to get her oxygen. And page Dr. Pierce! | 好 我们需要给她输氧 呼叫皮尔斯医生! |
[19:29] | O2. | 氧气 |
[19:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[19:39] | Her BP dropped. | 她的血压下降 |
[19:40] | JVD, muffled heart sounds. – What does it mean? | -颈静脉怒张 心音低钝 -什么意思? |
[19:41] | Cardiac tamponade. -Someone tell me what that means. | -心包填塞 -谁能告诉我这是什么意思 |
[19:44] | Nola’s tumor has caused fluid to accumulate around her heart. | 诺拉的肿瘤已经导致 液体积聚在她的心脏周围 |
[19:50] | We need to relieve the pressure by draining it, | 我们需要通过引流来减轻压力 |
[19:51] | by doing what’s called a pericardiocentesis. | 通过做所谓的心包穿刺术 |
[19:54] | 18-gauge spinal needle. | 18号脊髓穿刺针 |
[19:56] | Griffith? | 格里菲斯? |
[20:02] | Find your landmarks. | 找到标志 |
[20:04] | Find one centimeter inferior to the left xiphocostal angle. | 找到左剑突肋角下1厘米的位置 |
[20:08] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:09] | Insert the needle at a 30-degree angle. | 以30度的角度插入针头 |
[20:12] | Good. And slowly advance it toward the left shoulder, | 好 慢慢向左肩推进 |
[20:16] | while aspirating. | 一边抽吸 |
[20:19] | And you should start to see fluid. Good, there it is. Good. | 你应该开始看到液体 好 对了 不错 |
[20:24] | She’s stable, but we don’t have much time. | 她稳定了 但我们没有太多时间 |
[20:27] | Until what? | 直到什么? |
[20:28] | Until the fluid builds up again. | 直到液体再次堆积起来 |
[20:30] | Let’s get her to the CCU, and page Dr. Ndugu right now. | 把她送到冠心病监护室 现在呼叫纳吉医生 |
[20:39] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么了? |
[20:40] | Don’t worry about it, William. | 别担心 威廉 |
[20:42] | Maybe it’s Rose. | 也许是萝丝 |
[20:43] | -Who’s Rose? -She’s my girlfriend. | -谁是萝丝?-我女朋友 |
[20:46] | She’s so pretty and smart. | 她那么聪明漂亮 |
[20:48] | Except for her teeth. | 除了她的牙齿 |
[20:50] | Don’t worry about it, William. | 别担心 威廉 |
[20:51] | It’s not Rose. | 不是萝丝 |
[20:53] | Oh, my God. – | 天哪 |
[20:54] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[20:57] | Stop calling, asshat! You’re not harassing Dr. Bailey. | 别再打电话了 混蛋!你不是在骚扰贝莉医生 |
[21:00] | You are harassing me! A poor, overworked, | 你在骚扰我!一个可怜的 工作过度的 |
[21:02] | tired intern who would really appreciate it if you could– | 疲惫的实习生 我谢谢你要是你能够… |
[21:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[21:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:09] | I’ll– I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[21:12] | That was Dr. Bailey’s optometrist. | 那是贝莉医生的验光师 |
[21:14] | Tuck’s glasses are ready. | 塔克的眼镜准备好了 |
[21:16] | Do you need me to hold the phone for a while? | 你需要我拿会儿电话吗? |
[21:17] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Do you need me to hold the phone for a while? | 你需要我拿会儿电话吗? |
[21:23] | You in the Nether worlds now? | 你现在在地狱吗? |
[21:26] | Do you play with friends, or– | 你和朋友们一起玩 还是… |
[21:27] | Do you think Dr. Webber will still want to be my doctor after this? | 你认为在这之后伟柏医生 还愿意做我的医生吗? |
[21:31] | Of course he will. | 当然啦 |
[21:33] | I disappointed him. | 我让他失望了 |
[21:34] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, so have I. | 如果能让你感觉好一点 我也是 |
[21:40] | Kids at school call me a defect, | 在学校的时候 同学说我是个缺陷 |
[21:42] | because I’m always at the nurse’s office taking my meds. | 因为我总是在在护士办公室吃药 |
[21:44] | I just want to be… normal, you know? | 我只想做个正常人 |
[21:48] | You know, I tried for a really long time | 我尝试了很长时间 |
[21:52] | to be what I thought was normal, | 成为我认为正常的人 |
[21:53] | and then I decided to see what would happen if I stopped. | 然后我决定停下来看看会发生什么 |
[21:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[21:59] | I liked myself a lot more. | 我更喜欢自己了 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:13] | You paged? | 你呼的? |
[22:16] | I wasn’t sure you’d answer it. | 我不肯定你会接 |
[22:18] | You’re still my boss till the end of the day. | 直到这天结束 你还是我老板 |
[22:21] | Pushed my flight till tomorrow. | 我把航班推迟到明天 |
[22:24] | Looks like a large thymoma in the mediastinum. | 看起来在纵隔中有个大胸腺瘤 |
[22:28] | It’s already starting to tamponade | 由于交感神经系统的反应 |
[22:30] | with sympathetic fluid, so I don’t have a lot of time. | 已经开始出现心包填塞现象 |
[22:33] | Tumor is shaped like a heart. | 肿瘤的形状像心脏 |
[22:36] | -You didn’t notice? -No. | -你没注意到?-没有 |
[22:37] | I was more concerned with how close it was to the heart, not its shape. | 我更关心的是它离心脏有多近 而不是它的形状 |
[22:41] | Have you considered doing a reconstruction of the SVC? | 是否考虑过对上腔静脉进行重建? |
[22:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:45] | But I’m concerned that the tumor involves the innominate artery. | 但我担心肿瘤涉及到腹股沟动脉 |
[22:48] | Okay, what if you take the entire SVC and left subclavian? | 如果你取出整个上腔静脉 留下左锁骨下动脉呢? |
[22:51] | You’d have to resect the sternum, | 你必须切除胸骨 |
[22:53] | the SVC, and all the pericardium, but you’d get the entire tumor. | 上腔静脉和所有的心包 但你会切除整个肿瘤 |
[22:57] | That’s if she doesn’t decompensate first. | 如果她没有先失去生命体征的话 |
[22:59] | If I go into the wrong dissecting plane even a tiny bit, she bleeds out and dies. | 如果我进入了错误的解剖平面 哪怕是一丁点 她会因失血过多而死 |
[23:05] | She’ll die if she continues to have fluid buildup. | 如果液体继续积聚 她会死的 |
[23:11] | What if we use a bovine pericardial patch | 如果我们使用牛心包移植物 |
[23:14] | for the reconstruction? | 来做重建手术呢? |
[23:20] | Maybe that would allow us to have clear margins. | 也许可以让我们获得清晰的切缘 |
[23:23] | No interns. There’s no margin for error. | 不用实习生 没有错误的余地 |
[23:26] | -Just you and me. -Just you and me. | -只是你和我 -只是你和我 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:42] | We hardly get to see each other, | 我们几乎没有见面的机会 |
[23:44] | and I’m sitting here crying like somebody died. | 我在这里哭 就像有人死了似的 |
[23:52] | Even though I’m scaring you, I’m so glad that you’re here. | 虽然我吓到你了 可是我很高兴你在这里 |
[23:55] | It takes a lot for this one to scare. | 我这个人很难被吓到 |
[24:01] | I’ve hidden parts of myself in every relationship I’ve ever had, | 在我所拥有的每一段关系中 我都隐藏了自己的一部分 |
[24:04] | except for this one. It feels so freeing. | 除了这个 感觉如此自由 |
[24:06] | I just can be myself, | 我可以做我自己 |
[24:09] | queen of spirals. | 情绪波动女王 |
[24:11] | You can’t be the queen of something that’s only, like, | 你算不上某某女王 |
[24:13] | a tiny part of who you are. | 如果它只是你微不足道的一部分 |
[24:18] | You are sweet and kind. | 你贴心又善良 |
[24:21] | But I also think that you are underestimating | 但我也认为你低估了 |
[24:25] | my ability to fall off the deep end. | 我跌入深渊的能力 |
[24:28] | I’m not underestimating anything. | 我并没有低估任何东西 |
[24:32] | The Amelia I know is a badass neurosurgeon, | 我认识的艾美莉雅是 一个优秀的神经外科医生 |
[24:37] | an amazing mom. | 了不起的妈妈 |
[24:40] | She works hard on her sobriety. | 她在戒酒方面很努力 |
[24:43] | She’s a loving sister, a devoted friend. | 她是一个充满爱心的姐妹 一个忠实的朋友 |
[24:48] | The Amelia I know is inspiring. | 我所知道的艾美莉雅令人鼓舞 |
[24:51] | She is not the queen of spirals. | 她不是情绪波动的女王 |
[24:53] | She is just a queen. | 她就是一个女王 |
[25:14] | Dr. Bailey, Dr. Altman, Dr. Fox. | 贝莉医生 奥特曼医生 福克斯医生 |
[25:19] | All married surgeons with stellar careers. | 都是已婚的外科医生 都有出色的事业 |
[25:30] | Careful. | 小心 |
[25:32] | The tissue is very friable. | 组织非常易碎 |
[25:34] | I’m aware, Dr. Pierce. | 我知道 皮尔斯医生 |
[25:36] | All right. | 好 |
[25:38] | Specimen’s coming out. | 标本要出来了 |
[25:55] | Her blood pressure’s soaring. | 她的血压急剧上升 |
[26:02] | Why aren’t you doing anything? | 为什么你们不做点什么? |
[26:07] | Pressure is stabilized. | 血压稳定了 |
[26:09] | Pseudo tamponade effect. | 假性填塞效应 |
[26:10] | The heart isn’t used to all that space without the tumor. | 心脏不适应没有肿瘤的空间 |
[26:13] | Now it’s alone and happy. | 现在它独自并且快乐 |
[26:18] | Let’s start the reconstruction. | 让我们开始做重建手术 |
[26:19] | Put her on bypass. | 把她放到心肺分流机上 |
[26:25] | Dr. Hunt and I were able to perform your splenectomy | 我和杭特医生能够 为你进行脾脏切除术 |
[26:27] | without any complications. | 没有任何并发症 |
[26:28] | -You should heal nicely. -Same with your shoulder. | -你应该能很好地痊愈 -你的肩膀也是 |
[26:31] | You’re going to need a couple of months of rehabilitation, | 你需要几个月的康复治疗 |
[26:33] | but then you should be able to regain normal function. | 但随后你应该能够恢复正常功能 |
[26:36] | Great. | 好 |
[26:37] | Thanks. – MM-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | William, this is all good news. | 威廉 这些都是好消息 |
[26:44] | Yeah. No, sorry. | 对 不是 对不起 |
[26:48] | Rose heard what I did, and she dumped me. | 萝丝听说了我的事 她把我甩了 |
[26:53] | I fell for her the second I saw her in line for Space Mountain. | 在排队坐太空山时 我一看到她就喜欢上了她 |
[26:56] | Company retreat in Orlando. | 是公司在奥兰多的活动 |
[26:58] | I thought she was the love of my life. | 我以为她是我一生的挚爱 |
[27:02] | How could I have been so wrong? | 我怎么会错得那么离谱? |
[27:04] | Listen, me and my wife, | 听我说 我和我老婆 |
[27:06] | we were friends for years before we became a couple. | 我们成为夫妻前做了好多年的朋友 |
[27:09] | We met when we were army surgeons together. | 我们是在一起做军医时认识的 |
[27:11] | So just to get this right, are you judging me | 只想弄清楚一点 你是在评论 |
[27:13] | for meeting Rose at a theme park, | 我在主题公园遇到萝丝 |
[27:15] | or for believing in love at first sight? | 还是我相信一见钟情? |
[27:17] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[27:20] | Listen, even though it took us years to get together, I knew… | 尽管我们花了 多年才走到一起 我知道… |
[27:22] | I knew from the moment that I saw her, | 从我看到她的那一刻起我就知道 |
[27:24] | emerging from a surgical tent in 100 degrees heat, | 在38度的高温下 从手术帐篷里走出来 |
[27:27] | having just repaired an aortic dissection and saving a soldier’s life. | 刚刚修复了主动脉夹层 挽救了一位士兵的生命 |
[27:31] | -I knew I wanted her in my life. -Then what took you so long? | -我知道我希望她在我的生活中 -那你为什么花了这么长时间? |
[27:34] | Well, I was– | 这个吗 我… |
[27:36] | I was engaged, and then I was married for a while, | 我订婚了 然后我结婚了 |
[27:40] | and then she was married. Our timing was just never quite right. | 然后她结婚了 我们的时机总是不太对 |
[27:43] | But those relationships, they came and went. | 但是那些关系 来了又走了 |
[27:45] | And our friendship outlasted them all, | 我们的友谊比它们持续得更久 |
[27:47] | even after she moved out of the country. | 即使在她出国之后 |
[27:50] | Then one day, I– | 然后有一天 |
[27:52] | I just realized that she was the one person | 我突然意识到她是我想要聊天的人 |
[27:54] | that I wanted to talk to at the end of a long day, | 在漫长的一天结束后 |
[27:55] | or a great day. | 或者是很棒的一天 |
[27:56] | When I was reading a book or watching a movie, I’d think, | 当我读一本书或看电影时 我会想 |
[27:59] | “Man, she would love this,” you know? | 她会喜欢这个的 |
[28:01] | She just kept– She would constantly pop into my mind, | 她只是一直… 不断出现在我的脑海中 |
[28:04] | until finally, I just– | 直到最后 我就… |
[28:05] | I got on that plane to Germany, and I… | 我坐上去德国的飞机 然后我… |
[28:09] | I just told her. | 我告诉了她一切 |
[28:12] | So if you feel that way about Rose, if you know you want her in your life, | 所以如果你对萝丝有这种感觉 如果你希望她在你的生活中 |
[28:17] | you should just try again. | 你应该再试一次 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:25] | I don’t think Rose is it. | 我不觉得萝丝就是那个人 |
[28:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:30] | I got to be somewhere. | 我有点事 |
[28:33] | I mean, I did mail myself in a box, but she’s not it. | 我确实把自己用箱子邮寄出去 但她不是那个人 |
[28:37] | Thank you for that story. | 谢谢你的故事 |
[28:41] | Look at all of this inflammation and necrosis. | 看看这些炎症和坏死 |
[28:43] | I mean, this is almost the entire colon. | 这差不多是整个结肠的情况 |
[28:46] | How long had Grayson’s symptoms been under control? | 格雷森的症状得到控制有多久了? |
[28:48] | Years. | 几年 |
[28:50] | The medication protocol worked wonders. | 药物治疗方案取得了奇效 |
[28:51] | And now he’s completely turned that around. | 但现在他已经完全改变了情况 |
[28:54] | Foolish to the point of stupid. | 无知到愚蠢的地步 |
[29:00] | Dr. Kwan, do you even remember what being 13 is like? | 关医生 你还记得 13岁是什么样子的吗? |
[29:03] | Because I do. | 因为我记得 |
[29:05] | It was really, really hard. | 真的很难 |
[29:07] | You think Grayson doesn’t already know that he disappointed everyone around him? | 你以为格雷森不知道 他让周围的人都很失望? |
[29:10] | You think he doesn’t already feel stupid? | 你以为他不觉得自己很蠢吗? |
[29:13] | Believe me, he does. | 相信我 他知道 |
[29:14] | Did you even hear him when he was trying to tell us | 你有没有听到他想要告诉我们 |
[29:17] | that the medications made him feel terrible, | 药物治疗让他感觉很糟糕 |
[29:19] | worse than it already feels to be 13? | 比知道自己要13岁更糟糕? |
[29:22] | Did you listen to your patient? | 你有倾听你的病人吗? |
[29:25] | Of course I did. But– | 我当然有了 |
[29:26] | Grayson has spent an entire year working his butt off | 格雷森花了整整一年的时间 努力成为一个男人 |
[29:30] | on becoming a man, so maybe stop chastising him | 或许应该停止 像对待蹒跚学步的孩子那样责备他 |
[29:32] | like a toddler and freaking him out that he could die. | 让他害怕自己可能会死去 |
[29:36] | Sometimes being a good doctor, or a… parent, | 有时作为一个好医生 或者一个…父母 |
[29:41] | or even a good mentor, | 或者一个好的导师 |
[29:44] | means listening to what the other person needs. | 意味着要倾听另一个人的需要 |
[29:50] | Suction, Kwan. | 抽吸 关 |
[29:56] | All right. | 好 |
[30:00] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[30:02] | There’s no back wall left for the reconstruction. | 没有后壁可以用来做重建手术 |
[30:04] | I don’t think the patch is going to work. | 补片不会管用 |
[30:11] | What if we access the jugulars and use reverse cryo-artery, | 如果我们进入颈静脉 使用反向冷冻动脉技术 |
[30:14] | and drain into the right atrium? | 将其排出到右心房内怎么样? |
[30:15] | Two incisions, end-to-end, on the two jugulars. | 对两个颈静脉进行端到端的两个切口 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:19] | You think we can pull it off? | 你觉得我们能完成吗? |
[30:20] | I think we’re Nola’s only option. | 我觉得我们是诺拉的唯一选择 |
[30:23] | All right, let’s do it. Right angle. | 好 开始吧 右角 |
[30:26] | Vessel loop. | 血管环 |
[32:13] | I’m not saying I’m going to throw it in the toilet. | 我没说我要把它扔进厕所 |
[32:14] | But if you throw it in the toilet, I would cover for you. | 但如果你把它扔进厕所 我会给你打掩护 |
[32:16] | Just shut it up. | 关掉它 |
[32:17] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:23] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[32:32] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[32:39] | What on Earth do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[32:44] | Respectfully, Dr. Bailey, have you considered just turning it off? | 尊敬的贝莉医生 你有没有考虑过把它关掉? |
[32:48] | Have you considered being a wife, | 你有没有考虑过作为一个妻子 |
[32:51] | a mother, and a high-level professional? | 一个母亲和一个高级专业人士? |
[32:52] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[32:57] | 未知来电 248个未接来电 | |
[33:18] | No. | 不要 |
[33:19] | No, no, no. No. No, no. | 不要 |
[33:24] | -I can’t. -Viv, she’s okay. Viv. | -我不能 -薇芙 她没事 |
[33:25] | Viv, she’s alive. | 薇芙 她还活着 |
[33:28] | She’s in the ICU. | 她在重症监护室 |
[33:29] | We were able to successfully remove the mass. | 我们成功地去掉了肿块 |
[33:31] | Wait, what– What? | 等等 什么? |
[33:33] | The tumor is gone. | 肿瘤去掉了 |
[33:34] | She has a long recovery, but she’s stable. | 她的恢复期会很长 但她的病情稳定 |
[33:42] | I thought she was dead. I just… | 我以为她已经死了 我只是… |
[33:46] | Your faces, those were not | 你们的表情 那不是 |
[33:47] | “I just saved a life against all odds” faces. | 我排除万难挽救了 一条生命的表情 |
[33:49] | Yeah. We have a lot going on. | 对 我们有很多事要处理 |
[33:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | Dr. Pierce, I knew you were the person. Thank you. | 皮尔斯医生 我知道是你做的 谢谢 |
[33:58] | It was teamwork. | 是团队合作 |
[34:00] | I could not have done it without Dr. Ndugu. | 没有纳吉医生 我无法做到 |
[34:02] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:17] | How long? | 多久? |
[34:21] | How long do I have the ostomy for? | 我需要使用这个造口术袋多久? |
[34:24] | Well, a few months. | 几个月 |
[34:27] | Your… Your parents went to get something to eat, | 你的…你的父母去买点东西吃 |
[34:31] | but they’ve been with you the whole time. | 但他们一直和你在一起 |
[34:35] | I didn’t mean to worry them or to make you mad. | 我并不想让他们担心或让你生气 |
[34:39] | I just didn’t think it’d be such a big deal. | 我只是没想到这会成为一个大问题 |
[34:41] | You know, I remember your diagnosis like it was yesterday. | 我记得你的诊断 就像发生在昨天 |
[34:46] | It was a while ago. | 是很久以前的事 |
[34:48] | I was in… kindergarten. | 我在上…幼儿园 |
[34:50] | And you were very worried about missing your end-of-class party. | 你非常担心会错过你的课后聚会 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:55] | I was worried about missing the ice cream cake. | 我担心会错过冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[34:59] | I’ve known you for a long time, son. | 我认识你很久了 孩子 |
[35:02] | And I look forward to seeing what’s next for you. | 我期待着看到你接下来要做什么 |
[35:05] | I mean, your bar mitzvah, high school graduation, | 我是指你的成人礼 高中毕业 |
[35:08] | college. | 大学 |
[35:10] | And when you make a decision that puts your future at risk… | 而当你做出一个决定 把你的未来置于危险之中 |
[35:13] | Well, it’s– it’s frustrating. | 这…这很让人失望 |
[35:15] | But I’m not mad at you. | 但我没有生你的气 |
[35:18] | And if it came off that way, I– | 如果让你有那种感觉 我… |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[35:24] | Good. | 好 |
[35:26] | Now that we’ve got that out the way, I want you to do me a favor. | 现在我们已经把这个问题解决了 我希望你能帮我一个忙 |
[35:29] | Now, when you heal up from the surgery, | 当你手术痊愈 |
[35:31] | I’m going to give you a prescription for a new medication. | 我会给你开一种新药的处方 |
[35:35] | You want me to promise to take it? | 你想让我答应服用它? |
[35:36] | I want you to tell me if it gives you any problems, | 我希望你能告诉我 要是它给你带来任何问题 |
[35:39] | if something’s off, and we’ll… | 要是有什么不对劲 我们会… |
[35:42] | we’ll find a solution together. | 我们会一起找到解决方案 |
[35:45] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[35:48] | All right, let’s check that ticker. | 好 我来检查一下你的心跳 |
[35:56] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[36:02] | I have to hand it to you, you really went for | 我必须承认 你在那篇演讲中 |
[36:04] | your two favorite things in that speech… | 真的实现了你的两个最爱… |
[36:06] | proving me wrong and getting laid. | 证明我是错的和享受性生活 |
[36:11] | I was just trying to make our patient feel better. | 我只是想让我们的病人感觉好一点 |
[36:17] | Did it work? | 有用吗? |
[36:18] | Didn’t you see Link? | 你没看到林克? |
[36:22] | I meant the other thing. | 我是指另一件事 |
[36:25] | Your mom’s watching the kids for the night. | 你妈今晚照顾孩子们 |
[36:34] | Dr. Mary Edwards Walker, first female surgeon | 玛丽·爱德华兹·沃克医生 美国第一位女外科医生 |
[36:37] | in the United States, the second female to graduate from medical school. | 第二位从医学院毕业的女性 |
[36:40] | Married. Started a practice with her husband. | 已婚 和她丈夫一起开了诊所 |
[36:44] | Wow. You’re still worried about what I think of you? | 你还在担心我对你的看法? |
[36:48] | The marriage isn’t a distraction. | 婚姻并不是一个干扰 |
[36:50] | It’s the damn wedding. | 是这个该死的婚礼 |
[36:52] | It’s a pain in my ass. | 对我来说这是件麻烦事 |
[36:54] | It’s the menu, and the seating chart, | 菜单 还有座位表 |
[36:56] | and the dress shop is harassing me because they want me to come get measured. | 礼服店一直在烦我 因为他们想让我去量尺寸 |
[36:59] | But I am here from sunrise till sundown, | 但我从早到晚都在这里 |
[37:01] | because I’m trying to prove I’m just as good as the rest of you. | 因为我想证明我和你们其他人一样好 |
[37:03] | Also, bridal shops are open, like, three hours a day | 另外婚纱店每天只开三个小时什么的 |
[37:05] | or something, and I can’t ask Adams to measure me | 我又不能要亚当斯给我量尺寸 |
[37:08] | because we all know why, and my sister won’t text me back, | 因为我们都知道原因 而我姐又不给我回短信 |
[37:11] | so I’m not going to get measured, | 所以我不会去量尺寸 |
[37:12] | so I’m not going to get married, so I’m not going to have a dress– | 我不打算结婚 我不会有礼服 |
[37:13] | Okay, okay, okay. Lift your arms. | 行了 抬起你的手臂 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么? |
[37:18] | Lift. | 抬起来 |
[37:19] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[37:21] | Well, we can’t let Adams near your inseam. | 我们不能让亚当斯靠近你的隐私部分 |
[37:31] | Again. | 再次 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:34] | You owe me a drink. | 你欠我一杯酒 |
[37:38] | Jo, you are… donuts in human form. | 乔 你是…人形的甜甜圈 |
[37:44] | Okay. No, no. All right. | 好吧 不行 |
[37:46] | You are– You are twinkle lights and yellow roses, | 你是…你是闪烁的灯光和黄玫瑰 |
[37:50] | and although I hate most of humanity, I do not hate you. | 虽然我讨厌大部分的人 我不讨厌你 |
[37:52] | That… Ooh. Um… | 那… |
[37:56] | Uh… in fact, you are the only person | 其实你是我想要回家的理由 |
[37:58] | I want to come home to for the rest of my– Why– | 我想和你一起度过余… |
[38:00] | Why didn’t I write a song? | 我为什么不写一首歌? |
[38:02] | Should have written a song. | 早该写一首歌 |
[38:10] | Hey, Jo. I canceled the– – | 嘿 乔 我取消了… |
[38:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened? | 怎么啦? |
[38:14] | It’s Luna. Something’s wrong. | 是卢娜 有点问题 |
[38:17] | Wait, wait… what’s wrong? | 等等 什么问题? |
[38:19] | The daycare think that– that there’s a problem with her hearing. | 托儿所认为…她的听力有问题 |
[38:23] | I… I need… | 我…我需要… |
[38:25] | I need to get her checked out. | 我需要给她做个检查 |
[38:27] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[38:29] | No, no, no. We’re gonna… We’re gonna come straight home, | 不用 我们会…我们会直接回家 |
[38:33] | so you stay there, okay? | 你就待在那里 好吗? |
[38:34] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[38:49] | When we don’t feel heard or validated, | 当我们感到没有被倾听 或者没有被认可的时候 |
[38:52] | it can be very easy to forget that we aren’t actually alone. | 很容易忘记我们其实并不孤单 |
[39:13] | Hey, there are my girls. | 嘿 我的女孩们 |
[39:16] | Hey, you ready to go home? | 准备好回家了? |
[39:19] | We’re not going home. I got us a rental. | 我们不回家了 我租了个房子 |
[39:27] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[39:28] | It’s a picture of Tuck in school. | 这是塔克在学校的照片 |
[39:30] | I know it’s a picture of Tuck, but… who sent it to you? | 我知道这是塔克的照片 但是…谁发给你的? |
[39:35] | One of the numbers who’s called my phone over 40 times. | 那个给我打了40多次电话的家伙 |
[39:38] | I know. I– | 我知道 我… |
[39:39] | Just change the number, change the email. | 要改号码 改电子邮件 |
[39:42] | We’re taking the kids out of school for a few days. | 让孩子们离开学校几天 |
[39:45] | And that there is a difference | 独处和孤独之间 |
[39:47] | between being alone, and just feeling lonely. | 是有区别的 |
[39:49] | Sometimes being alone is the only way | 有时独处是 |
[39:51] | we can hear our own hearts trying to communicate | 我们唯一能够倾听内心声音 |
[39:54] | what it is that we actually want… | 试图传达我们真正想要的 |
[39:56] | I smell cake. | 我闻到有蛋糕 |
[39:59] | What we need, and who we love. | 我们需要什么 我们爱谁 |
[40:02] | Ahh, no fork. | 没有叉子 |
[40:05] | So we can move through this world with better communication | 这样当我们真正有重要的话要说时 |
[40:08] | when we actually have something important to say. | 我们可以在这个世界上 更好地进行交流 |
[40:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:12] | Hell of a way to go out today. | 今天的结果并不好 |
[40:16] | I could not have done that surgery without you. | 没有你我无法完成那个手术 |
[40:19] | You would have figured it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[40:20] | No, I wouldn’t have. | 不会的 |
[40:22] | I wouldn’t have figured out a lot of things without you. | 如果没有你 很多事情我都想不明白 |
[40:25] | You push me to be better. You challenge me. | 你促使我变得更好 你给我挑战 |
[40:28] | You inspire me to never give in on a challenging case. | 你激励我 在一个具有挑战的手术中永不放弃 |
[40:32] | And the way that you accessed that jugular today, it was… | 你今天进入颈静脉的方式 简直是… |
[40:36] | It was what? | 简直是什么? |
[41:17] | And to be crystal clear when we do. | 非常清楚地表达出来 |
[41:31] | I had a great day. | 今天太开心了 |
[41:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:36] | Don’t go back to Minnesota. | 不要回明尼苏达 |
[41:39] | I’m not. | 不回去了 |
[41:44] | The team wants me to open up a lab in London. | 团队希望我在伦敦开设实验室 |
[41:48] | I’d run it. | 由我负责 |
[41:50] | Triple the size, triple the staff. | 三倍的规模 三倍的员工 |
[41:53] | I wanted to tell you earlier, but you were already so sad. | 我本想早点告诉你 但你已经很伤心了 |
[42:00] | You want to go? | 你想去吗? |
[42:02] | Amelia, I accepted. | 艾美莉雅 我接受了 |
[42:05] | I am going. | 我打算去 |