时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Throughout history, traumatic experiences have caused | 在历史上 创伤经历 |
[00:06] | physiological responses | 会在事件过去后很长一段时间内 |
[00:08] | long after the events themselves have passed. | 引起生理反应 |
[00:11] | Racing heart, pupil dilation, | 比如心跳加速 瞳孔放大 |
[00:14] | nightmares, panic attacks… | 恶梦 惊恐发作等 |
[00:16] | How do you have so much energy? | 你怎么会有这么多精力? |
[00:17] | Didn’t you get home at, like, 3 a.m.? | 你不是凌晨3点才回家吗? |
[00:19] | Exhaustion is a construct. Mind over matter. | 疲惫是一种概念 意志力胜过身体限制 |
[00:24] | Stethoscopes or diplomas? | 听诊器还是文凭? |
[00:27] | No. | 不要 |
[00:29] | Are those clip-ons? | 它们是用夹子的? |
[00:30] | You cannot wear those to stand up in my wedding! | 你不能戴那个来参加我的婚礼! |
[00:34] | My dad likes to commemorate accomplishments with formal wear. | 我爸喜欢用正装来纪念成就 |
[00:37] | Your dad has questionable taste. | 你爸的品味值得怀疑 |
[00:39] | That’s what my mom says. | 这是我妈说的 |
[00:40] | Well, we’re going shopping. My treat. | 我们要去买东西 我买单 |
[00:42] | Oh, since you’re treating us to things, | 既然你要付钱 |
[00:44] | can toilet paper be your treat? ‘Cause we’re out. | 能买些手纸吗?因为已经用完了 |
[00:46] | Mesopotamian soldiers depicted these symptoms | 三千多年前 美索不达米亚士兵 |
[00:49] | on cuneiform tablets over 3,000 years ago. | 在楔形文字片上描绘了这些症状 |
[00:53] | Yet post-traumatic stress disorder | 然而创伤后应激障碍 |
[00:55] | wasn’t introduced as a diagnosable mental health condition until 1980. | 直到1980年 |
[00:57] | wasn’t introduced as a diagnosable mental health condition until 1980. | 才被引入为一种 可诊断的心理健康状况 |
[01:01] | Doing anything tonight? | 今晚有事吗? |
[01:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:03] | Well, there’s a new bar that opened in my neighborhood. | 我住的地方新开了一家酒吧 |
[01:05] | It looks pretty cool. | 看起来很酷 |
[01:07] | Can give it about a week before the tech bros take it over. | 一周以后就会被那些理工男占领 |
[01:09] | Want to check it out? | 想去看看吗? |
[01:11] | Sounds like a date. | 听起来像是个约会 |
[01:13] | Nope, not a date. Just two co-workers getting a drink. | 不是约会 只是两个同事在一起喝酒 |
[01:18] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:19] | Hey, look. | 嘿 |
[01:20] | Would you really rather be hangin’ out with your 80-year-old roommate | 你真的愿意和你80岁的室友 |
[01:24] | and her friends than get one drink with me? | 以及她的朋友们在一起 而不是和我喝上一杯? |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:29] | It’s a lesson we learn in medicine time and time again. | 这是我们在医学上 一次又一次学到的教训 |
[01:34] | Just because we don’t have the words | 即使我们没有说出来 |
[01:36] | doesn’t mean the symptoms aren’t real. | 并不意味着症状不是真实存在的 |
[01:40] | Hey, Scout, should we show Jo and Luna what we’ve been working on? Huh? | 斯考特 要不要给乔和卢娜看看 我们一直在练习什么? |
[01:45] | Let’s do it. Ready? | 试试看 准备好了吗? |
[01:47] | -A B C D… -A B C D E… – A, B, C, D… – A, B, C, D, E… | |
[01:51] | You’ve been learning sign language? | 你们一直在学手语? |
[01:53] | I found an app | 我找到一个应用 |
[01:57] | Now your face is telling me that I screwed up. Did I screw up? | 现在你的表情告诉我 我搞砸了 我搞砸了吗? |
[02:00] | I told you that I needed more time. | 我告诉过你我需要更多的时间 |
[02:02] | We don’t even have her MRI results back, | 我连她的核磁共振检查结果都没有 |
[02:04] | her genetic testing, you’re… you’re learning sign language? | 她的基因测试 你在…你在学习手语? |
[02:15] | Wait, now, first, you saved this man on a fire, | 你先是从火里救了这个人 |
[02:18] | now you’re sitting at his bedside? | 现在你要坐在他的床边? |
[02:20] | You want me to sit with you? | 你想要我坐在你旁边吗? |
[02:23] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[02:25] | You’ve got a crisis of your own to deal with. | 你要应付自己的危机 |
[02:31] | We’re gonna get through this. All of it. | 我们会度过这个难关的 所有的 |
[02:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:43] | What the…? | 什么情况? |
[02:49] | Well, who let you in here? | 谁让你在这里的? |
[02:51] | Well, I had to restock the PRT, | 我得给紧急医疗服务车补给 |
[02:53] | so I thought I’d swing by and say hi to you. | 所以我觉得我应该来看看并向你问好 |
[02:56] | Hi. And my favorite patient. | 嗨 还有我最喜欢的病人 |
[02:59] | You’re so adorable, huh? | 你好可爱啊 |
[03:02] | -Yes, you are. -So you couldn’t get supplies in Illinois? | -没错 -你在伊利诺伊州得不到物资? |
[03:04] | Well, I could, but Illinois just doesn’t have Connor, so… | 可以 但伊利诺伊州没有康纳 所以… |
[03:06] | No, they don’t. | 他们没有 |
[03:08] | All right. You’ve had your fun. My turn. | 好啦 你很开心 该我了 |
[03:10] | Come on, up, up, up. | 来吧 起来 |
[03:16] | -How’s his mom doing? -Better every day. | -他妈妈怎么样了?-一天比一天好 |
[03:21] | Okay, up now. | 好 往上 |
[03:22] | -Any pain there? -No. | -疼吗?-不疼 |
[03:24] | Is there any way to speed this up? There’s somewhere I have to be. | 有可能再快一点吗?我必须要去个地方 |
[03:27] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 这已经是最快的 |
[03:29] | Ah, Dr. Adams, Dr. Millin, this is Matt. | 亚当斯医生 米林医生 |
[03:31] | I just cleared a C-spine. I just need you to get him up to CT. | 这是马特 我刚刚检查了脊椎 我需要你们带他去做CT |
[03:33] | How’d you hurt yourself? | 你怎么伤到自己的? |
[03:35] | -Took a sword to the neck. -A foam sword. | -脖子上挨了一刀 -一把泡沫剑 |
[03:37] | It has a plywood core. | 里面是胶合板的 |
[03:39] | LARPing accident. | 拉普意外 |
[03:42] | Why do you think I would know what that is? | 你怎么会以为我知道那是什么? |
[03:43] | Live-action role-playing. | 实境角色扮演游戏 |
[03:46] | The guys in the park with the swords. | 公园里那些拿着剑的人 |
[03:47] | Now I see why you think I would know that. | 现在我明白为什么你以为我知道 |
[03:49] | If his CT is negative, just keep him here for observation, | 如果他的CT是阴性 就让他留在这里继续观察 |
[03:53] | make sure that the swelling in his trachea | 确保肿胀和他的气管 |
[03:55] | doesn’t compromise his airway. | 不影响他的气道 |
[03:56] | Page me if you need anything. | 如果有需要就呼我 |
[03:58] | Can I please just go now? | 我现在可以走了吗? |
[04:00] | I feel fine, and this is my only shot to usurp the game master. | 我感觉不错 这是我成为游戏管理员的唯一机会 |
[04:03] | If I don’t get back to the park before sunset, that’s it. | 如果我不能在日落前 回到公园 那就完了 |
[04:07] | Well, if your trachea swells up enough, | 如果你的气管肿得够大 |
[04:08] | the air doesn’t reach your lungs, that is also it. | 空气没有到达你的肺部 那也就完了 |
[04:13] | Statistically, what are the chances of that happening? | 统计上讲 这种情况发生的几率有多大? |
[04:15] | Look, no disrespect, but this game is make-believe. | 没有任何不敬之意 |
[04:16] | Look, no disrespect, but this game is make-believe. | 但这个游戏是虚构的 |
[04:18] | Is it worth risking actual death? | 值得为此冒真的死亡风险吗? |
[04:20] | Depending on the statistics… maybe? | 取决于统计数字…也许? |
[04:23] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[04:24] | This is about a girl. | 这是关于一个女孩 |
[04:25] | Oh, my God. Not everything is about love. | 天哪 不是所有事情都是关于爱情 |
[04:28] | Princess Astrid of Dungeness. | 邓杰内斯的阿斯特丽德公主 |
[04:30] | See? | 瞧? |
[04:32] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[04:33] | It was love at first sight. | 是一见钟情 |
[04:34] | For six years, I’ve loved her. | 我爱了她六年 |
[04:36] | Today, I shall declare it. | 我今天就要宣布 |
[04:39] | She is my destiny. | 她是我的天命 |
[04:44] | Good morning, Mr. Porter. | 早上好 波特先生 |
[04:46] | I’m Dr. Webber, this is Dr. Yasuda. | 我是伟柏医生 这是安田医生 |
[04:48] | We’re gonna be doing your colonoscopy today. | 我们今天为你做结肠镜检查 |
[04:50] | Yasuda? | 安田医生 |
[04:52] | Russell Porter, 31. | 拉塞尔·波特 31岁 |
[04:54] | Experiencing unintentional weight loss and anemia, | 经历了不明原因的体重下降和贫血 |
[04:56] | has a family history of colon cancer. | 有结肠癌家族史 |
[04:59] | Referred by his PCP for a diagnostic colonoscopy. | 他的家庭医生推荐进行 诊断性结肠镜检查 |
[05:01] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:03] | -He doesn’t like hospitals. -I’m fine. | -他不喜欢医院 -我很好 |
[05:06] | Well, in about 15 minutes, you’re not gonna know where you are. | 大约15分钟后 你会不知道你在哪里 |
[05:08] | It’ll be the best nap of your life. | 这将是你一生中最好的小睡 |
[05:10] | That sounds great. Can I get a colonoscopy too? | 听起来不错 也可以做结肠镜检查吗? |
[05:15] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[05:16] | We’re in the hospital, baby. | 我们在医院里 宝贝 |
[05:17] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[05:19] | Get this off of me! | 脱掉这个! |
[05:21] | -Ru… Russell– -Get it off! | -拉塞尔 -脱掉! |
[05:22] | -Russell, you’re okay. -Who are you? | -拉塞尔 没事的 -你是谁? |
[05:23] | Wha… what’s happening? Why doesn’t he remember who I am? | 怎么回事? |
[05:24] | Wha… what’s happening? Why doesn’t he remember who I am? | 为什么他不记得我是谁? |
[05:26] | Let’s forget about the colonoscopy. | 先别管结肠镜检查 |
[05:27] | Let’s get ahead CT and page Dr. Shepherd, okay? | 让我们先做CT 呼叫薛波医生 好吗? |
[05:30] | Yeah. Hi, I’m Dr. Yasuda. | 你好 我是安田医生 |
[05:31] | Do you want to just come with me now– | 你想现在和我一起… |
[05:32] | Get away from me. Don’t come near me! – | 离我远一点 别靠近我! |
[05:34] | Okay. Oh, my… | 好 天哪 |
[05:35] | – It’s all right. It’s all right. -Get away from me. | -没事 -离我远点! |
[05:38] | Get away from me. | 离我远点! |
[05:43] | 《实习医生》 | |
[05:56] | Any nausea? | 会恶心吗? |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:58] | And the pain on your side, on a scale of one to 10? | 你的侧腹疼痛状况 从1到10? |
[06:01] | Seven. Most days nine on a bad day. | 大多数时候是7 糟糕的时候是9 |
[06:04] | That’s gotta be stones, right? | 肯定是石头 对吗? |
[06:07] | -I’ve always had trouble with my kidneys. -What kind of trouble? | -我的肾脏一直都有问题 -什么样的问题? |
[06:10] | Had the right one removed several years back. | 几年前右边那个已经切除了 |
[06:12] | But the pain is currently on the right? | 但目前的疼痛是在右边吗? |
[06:14] | Left. I had the left one removed. Ugh, I’m gettin’ old. | 左边 左边那个切除了 我变老了 |
[06:18] | – Let’s take a look. – | 来看一下 |
[06:20] | Hey, is Dr. Bailey working today? | 嘿 贝莉医生今天上班吗? |
[06:23] | I was looking on the Internet | 我在互联网上查过了 |
[06:24] | and it says she’s the best doctor here for kidney problems. | 据说她是这里 处理肾脏问题最好的医生 |
[06:27] | Think I could see her? | 你觉得我能见到她吗? |
[06:28] | She’s busy, but I’ll put in a page. | 她很忙 但我可以呼他 |
[06:31] | In the meantime, we’ll take some urine samples | 在此期间 我们会取一些尿液样本 |
[06:34] | and some images, and we’ll know more. | 和图像 这样可以了解更多 |
[06:35] | Oh, thanks. I just don’t wanna mess around | 谢谢 你知道我只剩下一个肾脏 |
[06:37] | with the only kidney I have left, you know? | 不想再冒险尝试 |
[06:39] | Dr. Birch to Oncology. Dr. Birch to Oncology. | 伯奇医生到肿瘤科 |
[06:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[06:53] | Exercise. | 锻炼 |
[06:55] | Tox screen is negative. | 毒素筛查结果为阴性 |
[06:57] | Blood work only shows anemia and mild renal impairment. | 血液检查仅显示贫血 和肾功能轻度受损 |
[07:02] | Grace said Russell’s been experiencing some brain fog lately. | 格雷斯说拉塞尔 最近一直感到脑子迷糊 |
[07:05] | Pretty mild, until today. | 很轻的 直到今天 |
[07:08] | – She chalked it up to stress at work. – | 她把它归咎为工作上的压力 |
[07:12] | Well, head scans are negative. | 头部扫描是阴性的 |
[07:16] | Are those what I think they are? | 那些是我想的东西吗? |
[07:22] | Russell, | 拉塞尔 |
[07:23] | we see some bullets in your scan. | 我们在你的扫描中看到一些子弹 |
[07:26] | When did you get shot? | 你什么时候中的枪? |
[07:29] | Eleven years ago. | 11年以前 |
[07:30] | Went to the grocery store for taco seasoning, | 去杂货店买玉米卷饼的调料 |
[07:33] | came out with three gunshot wounds. | 出来的时候有三处枪伤 |
[07:35] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[07:36] | Surviving a shooting and then having | 在枪击案中幸存下来 |
[07:38] | to walk around with metal inside you for the rest of your life? | 以后身体里要带着金属来生活 |
[07:41] | What were his symptoms again? | 他的症状是什么来着? |
[07:43] | Anemia, fatigue, weight loss, | 贫血 疲劳 体重下降 |
[07:46] | and now he’s exhibiting brain fog, confusion. | 而现在他出现脑雾和思维混乱 |
[07:50] | I’ll… I’ll go test his lead levels. | 我去测试他的铅含量 |
[07:52] | Put a rush on it. | 加速处理 |
[08:00] | He’s been off the oscillator for three days now, | 他离开振荡器已经三天了 |
[08:02] | – and they’re minimizing the vent settings. – | 他们正在减小呼吸机的设置 |
[08:07] | You’re still getting calls? | 你还会接到电话吗? |
[08:11] | You know, someone’s heart stops | 在我的手术台上有人的心脏停止 |
[08:13] | on my table, I’m cool as a cucumber, | 在我的手术台上有人的心脏停止 |
[08:14] | on my table, I’m cool as a cucumber, | 我可以非常冷静 |
[08:16] | but the phone rings and I… shake. I shake. | 但电话响了 我…会发抖 我发抖 |
[08:20] | ‘Cause it’s terrifying. | 因为这很可怕 |
[08:22] | They’re harassing you, and it’s relentless. | 他们骚扰你 而且是无情的 |
[08:24] | Ben almost died on duty the other day, again, | 本那天执行任务时差点死掉 又一次 |
[08:28] | so terrifying in my life has… layers. | 所以在我的生活中 可怕…是层出不穷的 |
[08:33] | But when the phone rings, | 但当电话响起时 |
[08:34] | I don’t know what I should be panicking about first. | 我不知道我应该先恐慌什么 |
[08:39] | Again, never stops ringing. | 又来了 从来没消停过 |
[08:43] | I just hope to God these lunatics | 我只希望这些疯子 |
[08:45] | will move on before I have a second heart attack. | 在我第二次心脏病发作之前能放过我 |
[08:48] | Wait, wait a minute, you had a heart attack? | 等一下 你有过心脏病发作? |
[08:49] | How did I not know about this? When? | 我怎么会不知道?什么时候? |
[08:53] | Years ago. Look, it’s… it’s fine. | 几年前 还好 |
[08:56] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[08:57] | Everything is fine. | 一切都好 |
[09:00] | If you’re using fine as a stand-in for another four-letter word, | 如果你是用“好”来代替别的词 |
[09:04] | I can get on board with that analysis. | 我同意这种分析 |
[09:06] | Okay. Nothing’s fine. | 好吧 没有什么是好的 |
[09:09] | This helps, though. | 不过这个有帮助 |
[09:12] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[09:14] | I find there’s not much a roomful of babies can’t fix. | 我发现没有什么是 一屋子的婴儿不能解决的问题 |
[09:20] | And old friends. | 还有老朋友 |
[09:24] | This is Dr. Hunt, our head of trauma surgery and an expert | 这是杭特医生 创伤外科主任 |
[09:28] | at treating gunshot victims. | 也是治疗枪伤患者的专家 |
[09:30] | I don’t understand. What does this have to do with his colon? | 我不明白这和他的结肠有什么关系? |
[09:32] | Nothing. | 没有关系 |
[09:33] | As it turns out, based on his blood work, | 根据他的血液检查结果 |
[09:36] | Russell has lead poisoning. | 拉塞尔患有铅中毒 |
[09:38] | The bullet fragments in his chest and his spine | 他胸部和脊柱的子弹碎片 |
[09:41] | have been leaching lead into his bloodstream | 已经让铅渗入到他的血液中 |
[09:43] | and his spinal fluid. | 脊髓液 |
[09:44] | That explains all of your symptoms. | 这就解释了你所有的症状 |
[09:46] | The intermittent confusion, the forgetfulness, | 间歇性的意识模糊和健忘 |
[09:49] | just like the episode you had earlier today. | 比如你今天早些时候的发作 |
[09:51] | But the surgeons said it was riskier | 但外科医生说 |
[09:53] | to take the bullets out than to leave them in. | 取出子弹的风险大过 让它们留在身体里 |
[09:55] | Most of the time, that is true. | 大多时候是这样 |
[09:56] | The body forms scar tissue around the bullets, | 身体会在子弹周围形成疤痕组织 |
[09:58] | preventing lead from getting into the blood | 防止铅进入血液 |
[10:01] | and the spinal fluid, but in some cases, like yours, | 和脊髓液 但在某些情况下 比如你的情况 |
[10:04] | that scar tissue never forms, | 疤痕组织从未形成 |
[10:05] | and the best course of action is to remove them. | 最好的方法是将其取出 |
[10:08] | So you’ll remove the bullets, and my symptoms just go away? | 所以你把子弹取出来 |
[10:09] | So you’ll remove the bullets, and my symptoms just go away? | 我的症状就会消失? |
[10:11] | Within a few days, your lead levels will drop | 在几天之内 你的铅水平将下降 |
[10:13] | and your symptoms will gradually improve. | 你的症状会逐渐改善 |
[10:16] | And what about his confusion? | 那他的意识模糊问题呢? |
[10:17] | There are no guarantees. It could take weeks, months, | 没有任何保证 可能需要几周 几个月 |
[10:20] | even years for the encephalopathy to subside, if at all. | 甚至几年 脑病症状 才会消退 如果有的话 |
[10:24] | So I can go through all of this and still can’t remember who my wife is? | 所以我可能接受所有治疗 但仍然会不记得我老婆是谁? |
[10:27] | Hey, it’s okay. I’m not going anywhere. | 嘿 没事的 我哪里都不去 |
[10:31] | I’ll just keep reminding you, okay? | 我会一直提醒你 好吗? |
[10:34] | When I heard the gunshots, I was in the cereal aisle. | 我听到枪声的时候是在卖麦片的地方 |
[10:39] | I tried to find a place to hide, | 我想找一个地方躲起来 |
[10:42] | but there was nowhere to go, it’s a grocery store. | 但无处可去 那是个杂货店 |
[10:44] | I was totally exposed. | 我完全暴露了 |
[10:47] | So I got down on my knees and I prayed that I make it out alive. | 于是我跪下来 祈祷我能够活着出去 |
[10:52] | But if I would’ve known how much I’d suffer… | 但如果我早知道 我将遭受那么大的痛苦… |
[10:55] | I know that feeling, Russell. | 我知道那种感觉 拉塞尔 |
[10:58] | Listen, I’m a survivor of a shooting too. | 我也是一个枪击事件的幸存者 |
[11:01] | Too many of us are. | 有太多人都是 |
[11:02] | It is a lifelong struggle whether you remove those bullets or not. | 无论你是否取出这些子弹 这是一场终生的斗争 |
[11:05] | So, in a way, you have nothing to lose. And who knows? | 所以在某种程度上 你没有什么可失去的 谁知道呢? |
[11:08] | If we can take away some of your physical pain, | 如果我们能减轻你身体上的一些痛苦 |
[11:12] | maybe that could help take away some of your other pain too. | 也许这可以帮你消除其他一些痛苦 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Let’s take ’em out. | 那就把它们取出来吧 |
[11:25] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[11:31] | Dr. Shepherd? It’s Mika. Yasuda. | 薛波医生?我是米卡·安田 |
[11:34] | From Grey Sloan. | 是格雷·斯隆医院的 |
[11:35] | Dr. Hunt and Dr. Webber told me to come get you. | 杭特医生和伟柏医生让我来找你 |
[11:38] | We need a neuro consult. | 我们需要做一个神经咨询 |
[11:42] | Also, I really have to pee. | 另外我真的很想尿尿 |
[11:51] | Bathroom’s over there. | 厕所在那边 |
[11:53] | You know what? It was a false alarm. I’m good. | 老实说 那只是个虚惊 我没事 |
[11:55] | Should we get you dressed? Because– Wait! | 要不要穿上衣服?因为…等等! |
[11:59] | Dr. Hunt says I can’t leave without you. | 杭特医生说 你必须和我一起走 |
[12:01] | Call the backup neurosurgeon on call. | 呼叫后备神经外科医生 |
[12:03] | We have a patient with a bullet embedded in his thoracic spine. | 有个病人 有一颗子弹 嵌在他的胸椎里 |
[12:07] | It has to come out. | 必须要取出来 |
[12:09] | Dr. Hunt says you’re the only one who can do it. Please. | 杭特医生说只有你能做 求你了 |
[12:14] | -Fine. -Great. | -好吧 -很好 |
[12:15] | Uh, my van is out front. | 我的面包车就在前面 |
[12:16] | You have to kinda, like, lift and kick the door at the same time. | 你必须要抬起并同时踢门 |
[12:18] | -But you know what– -I’ll drive myself. | -但你知道… -我自己开车 |
[12:21] | I’ll see you there. | 回头见 |
[12:28] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[12:30] | What are you doing here? You hate pregnant women. | 嘿 你在这里做什么?你讨厌孕妇 |
[12:32] | Don’t say that. It makes me sound like an awful person. | 别这么说 这让我 听起来像是一个可怕的人 |
[12:35] | -But I do feel hives coming on. -Yeah. | -但我确实感觉身上要起荨麻疹了 -是的 |
[12:39] | Uh, I’m just checking on you. | 我只是看一下你的情况 |
[12:42] | Well, I am waiting for Luna’s test results | 我在等卢娜的测试结果 |
[12:45] | to determine whether her hearing loss is due to an underlying disease. | 以便确定她的听力损失 是否是由潜在的疾病引起的 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:51] | At daycare this morning, there was this mom, | 今天早上在托儿所 有位妈妈和她的孩子 |
[12:53] | and she was fighting with her kid about taking off his bike helmet, | 因为摘下自行车头盔的事而争吵 |
[12:57] | and I just… I just wanted to scream, | 我只想大叫 “这根本不算什么问题!” |
[12:59] | “This is not a real problem!” – | 我只想大叫 “这根本不算什么问题!” |
[13:02] | And I know, it’s all… relative, | 我知道 这都是…相对的 |
[13:05] | and truth is, is I would love it if my biggest problem right now | 事实上 如果我现在最大的问题是 |
[13:09] | was Luna refusing to take off her bike helmet. | 卢娜拒绝摘下她的自行车头盔 我会很开心的 |
[13:12] | Yeah, don’t we wanna encourage helmet wearing? | 是的 我们不是应该鼓励戴头盔吗? |
[13:15] | I’m gonna stop trying to make you laugh. | 我不再试图让你笑了 |
[13:18] | I might have all of these decisions to make. | 我可能需要做所有这些决定 |
[13:21] | Hearing aids, cochlear implants, sign language. | 助听器 人工耳蜗 手语 |
[13:23] | Things that will affect her for the rest of her life. | 那些事会影响她的一生 |
[13:25] | And it’s not like I can just ask her what she wants in 20 years. | 我不可能直接问她 20年后她想要什么 |
[13:29] | My job as a mom just changed in the blink of an eye, | 我作为一位母亲的工作一眨眼就变了 |
[13:32] | and I don’t know if I’m gonna be very good at it. | 我不知道我是否能很好地完成这工作 |
[13:34] | I’m not a parent, | 我不是一个家长 |
[13:36] | but I do have to deal with the parents of my patients a lot, | 但我确实经常与我病人的父母打交道 |
[13:39] | so I’m kind of an expert. | 所以我算是一个专家 |
[13:41] | And what I– I know | 据我所知 |
[13:43] | is that you are not only good at it, you are great. | 你不仅擅长于此 你做得很棒 |
[13:46] | And you’re gonna continue being great, | 你会一直很棒 |
[13:48] | you are a great mom. | 你是一个很棒的妈妈 |
[13:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Oh, and if you need help with sign language, | 如果你需要手语的帮助 |
[13:56] | I do know “Happy birthday,” | 我确实知道“生日快乐” |
[13:59] | “My name is Levi,” | “我叫李维” |
[14:02] | and “butt.” | 和“屁股” |
[14:06] | There, I did it. | 好的 我做到了 |
[14:07] | My work here is done. | 我这里的工作结束了 |
[14:18] | Watch where you’re going. | 看着点你的路 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么? |
[14:22] | -What… -Hey! | -什么 -嘿! |
[14:25] | Did Meredith tell you to come check on me? | 梅莉迪丝有让你来看看我的情况吗? |
[14:28] | No, I was actually worried about Bailey. | 不 我实际上是在担心贝莉 |
[14:31] | Why do I need to check on you? | 我为什么要看看你的情况? |
[14:33] | Oh, you know. I’m… It’s fine. I’m– | 你知道 我…没事 我… |
[14:35] | Hey, come on, Amelia, it’s me. Spit it out. | 嘿 别这样 艾美莉雅 是我呀 说出来吧 |
[14:41] | Mer moved, and then Maggie moved, and… | 梅搬走了 然后是玛姬 然后… |
[14:44] | then Kai left me, | 凯离开了我 |
[14:45] | and so, I’ve been pretty much abandoned by everyone. | 所以我差不多是被所有人抛弃了 |
[14:50] | And you know how well I do with the abandonment, so… | 你知道我有多擅长处理被抛弃的问题 |
[14:52] | Amelia. | 艾美莉雅 |
[14:54] | I have a consult. | 我有个咨询 |
[14:58] | We need to remove the spinal bullet first. | 我们需要先取出脊柱上的子弹 |
[15:00] | This is most likely causing the encephalopathy. | 这很可能是导致脑病的原因 |
[15:01] | What about the scattered fragments in the lung? | 散落在肺部的碎片怎么办? |
[15:03] | Can we do a non-anatomic resection of the infected lung tissue? | 能否进行非解剖性切除 |
[15:05] | Can we do a non-anatomic resection of the infected lung tissue? | 感染肺组织的手术? |
[15:06] | Yeah. Good. | 对 很好 |
[15:07] | Please go ahead. | 请继续 |
[15:08] | Start without me. | 没有我就开始 |
[15:10] | -We did. -Sorry, I got here as fast as I could. | -是的 -对不起 我以最快速度赶来 |
[15:12] | My van doesn’t go over 45. | 我的面包车最快开45英里 |
[15:16] | I’ll stop talking now. | 我不说了 |
[15:17] | Assuming you can remove the bullet in the spine– | 假设你能取出脊柱中的子弹… |
[15:20] | Assuming I can? | 假设我可以? |
[15:22] | You woke me up. I assume that you know that I can. | 你叫醒我 我估计你知道我可以 |
[15:24] | Amelia, we really don’t have time for whatever this is, okay? | 艾美莉雅 我们真的没时间 不管那是什么 好吗? |
[15:27] | You go first. You’ll remove the bullet from the spine, | 你先来 你从脊柱上取出子弹 |
[15:30] | irrigate close and flip the patient, | 清洗伤口并翻转病人 |
[15:32] | and then I’ll start the thoracotomy. | 然后我开始进行胸廓切开术 |
[15:33] | Anything else I should know? | 我还需要知道其他事吗? |
[15:35] | Did you wanna pick the music for the O.R. as well? | 你们也想为手术室挑选音乐吗? |
[15:39] | Are there any other options you would like to discuss, Dr. Shepherd? | 你还有什么其他选项 需要讨论吗 薛波医生? |
[15:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:43] | Dr. Ndugu seems to be in charge here. | 纳吉医生似乎是这里的负责人 |
[15:45] | Let’s go with his plan. | 纳吉医生似乎是这里的负责人 |
[15:46] | Let’s go with his plan. | 就按他的计划来做吧 |
[15:53] | Okay, what was that? | 那是什么意思? |
[15:54] | Definitely not about you. | 肯定不是你的问题 |
[15:56] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[15:58] | Are you experiencing an increase in pain? | 你是否觉得疼痛有所增加? |
[16:00] | Nope. I feel great. | 没有 我觉得很好 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:02] | -Whoa. -Whoa, where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[16:04] | To the park. Do you know where my shoes are? | 去公园 知道我的鞋子在哪里吗? |
[16:06] | Hey, no, we need to keep you a little longer | 嘿 不行 你还需要多待一会儿 |
[16:08] | just to make sure you’re out of the woods. | 只是要确保你的安全 |
[16:09] | You’re really gonna make me wait a full week to tell Astrid I love her? | 你真的打算让我等一周 才告诉阿斯特丽德我爱她? |
[16:12] | What’s one more week? | 再等一周是什么? |
[16:13] | Today, when I almost died– | 今天当我差点死了… |
[16:15] | It was a foam sword. | 那是一把泡沫剑 |
[16:16] | I fought to keep breathing with every molecule in my body. | 我拼命地用我身体里的 每一个分子来保持呼吸 |
[16:18] | I couldn’t let myself die without telling Astrid how I feel. | 我不能让自己不告诉 阿斯特丽德我的感受就死了 |
[16:20] | You probably think it’s crazy, but… | 你们可能认为这很疯狂 但是… |
[16:23] | I don’t even know her real name. | 我都不知道她的真名 |
[16:24] | But I know her smile, | 但我知道她的微笑 |
[16:26] | and I know what makes her laugh, | 我知道什么能让她笑 |
[16:28] | and I know her heart. | 我了解她的内心 |
[16:29] | And I have to tell her. | 我必须要告诉她 |
[16:30] | Okay. You are full of adrenaline right now. You are not thinking clearly. | 你现在充满了肾上腺素 你的思维并不清楚 |
[16:34] | Or maybe he’s thinking clearly for the first time in his entire life. | 也许他的整个人生中 第一次清楚地思考 |
[16:38] | I mean, what if you go to the park | 如果你去公园 |
[16:39] | and Princess Astrid doesn’t feel the same way? | 但阿斯特丽德公主没有同样的感觉? |
[16:41] | Or maybe she’s been in love with you this whole time too. | 也可能她一直也爱着你 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I prefer his take. | 对 我更喜欢他的观点 |
[16:45] | Okay, stop encouraging him. | 好了 不要再鼓励他了 |
[16:47] | This game is clearly your… your happy place. | 这个游戏显然是你的… 你的快乐之地 |
[16:53] | Do you really want to trash all of that | 你真的想要为一个 |
[16:56] | for a girl whose real name you don’t even know? | 连真名都不知道的女孩 毁掉所有的东西吗? |
[16:59] | You look like a princess, but you have the heart of an ogre. | 你看上去像个公主 |
[17:00] | You look like a princess, but you have the heart of an ogre. | 但你却有一颗食人魔的心! |
[17:03] | Correction, I look like a goddess and I have the heart of a person | 纠正 我看起来像个女神 我有一颗 |
[17:07] | who tells sad men the whole truth. | 能告诉悲伤男人全部真相的心 |
[17:10] | Or a troll. She has the heart of a troll. | 或者是一个巨魔 她有一颗巨魔的心 |
[17:13] | I’ll give you your shoes back when I discharge you. | 等我让你出院时 我会把你的鞋子还给你 |
[17:23] | The urinalysis and X-ray both came back negative. | 尿液分析和X光检查都呈阴性 |
[17:26] | Next steps? | 下一步? |
[17:27] | Run an ultrasound to fully rule out kidney stones. | 进行超声波检查 以完全排除肾结石的可能 |
[17:30] | Good. So, what do you need me for? | 好 那你需要我做什么? |
[17:31] | He said he only have one kidney, but there are clearly two in the films, | 他说他只有一个肾 但片子中显然有两个 |
[17:35] | and he doesn’t have any surgical scars. | 他没有任何手术疤痕 |
[17:37] | – Also, he asked for you. – | 而且他要见你 |
[17:39] | I told him you were busy, but… | 我告诉他你很忙 但是… |
[17:41] | Is it…? | 是他? |
[17:44] | Hello, sir, I’m Dr. Bailey. Go ahead, Kwan. | 你好 先生 我是贝莉医生 开始吧 关 |
[17:47] | Been looking forward to meeting you. | 一直期待着与你见面 |
[17:49] | I’m flattered. Dr. Kwan is one of our finest interns. | 过奖了 关医生是我们 最好的实习生之一 |
[17:53] | He’s going to be doing an– | 他准备要做一个… |
[17:54] | How are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗? |
[17:57] | Oh. Oh, I’m sorry, have I treated you before? | 抱歉 我以前给你治过病吗? |
[17:59] | No, no, no. Just… just a fan. | 没有 我只是…一个粉丝 |
[18:06] | How’s the new place? | 新住所怎么样? |
[18:08] | The boys settling in okay? | 孩子们安顿好了吗? |
[18:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:12] | Young Pruitt has been through so much. | 小普鲁伊特经历了这么多事情 |
[18:14] | I mean, it would be a real, real shame if something else were to happen. | 如果发生其他事情 那将会非常 非常遗憾 |
[18:22] | Ultrasound is negative. Uh, you can discharge him now. | 超声波检查是阴性的 你现在可以让他出院了 |
[18:25] | Whoa, now hang on, is that how you treat your patients? | 等一下 你就是这样对待你的病人? |
[18:28] | Sir, sit– sit down. | 先生 坐下! |
[18:30] | Or do you only extend common courtesy to other murderers? | 还是你只对其他杀人犯 有一般的礼貌? |
[18:34] | -Huh? Come back here! -Hey! | -回来!-嘿! |
[18:36] | I’m not finished with you, Dr. Baby Killer! | 我跟你还没完呢 婴儿杀手医生! |
[18:40] | Call security! | 叫保安! |
[18:41] | Hey! This isn’t over! | 嘿!这还没完! |
[18:45] | Stay down. | 冷静 |
[19:02] | You know, I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[19:05] | Or at least colleagues who respected each other. | 或者至少是互相尊重的同事 |
[19:11] | Amelia, what is going on? | 艾美莉雅 怎么回事? |
[19:15] | What’s going on is you let one of the only people in the world | 实际情况是你让这样一个人 搬到了芝加哥 |
[19:19] | who cares whether I eat a hot meal | 她在乎我是否吃到热饭 |
[19:20] | or sleep for more than four hours in a night move to Chicago. | 或者一晚上能否睡超过四个小时 |
[19:24] | You know as well as I do that no one let Maggie move. | 你和我都知道没有人让玛姬搬走 |
[19:27] | You’re her husband. And you let your ego destroy what was once true love. | 你是她丈夫 你让你的自我 摧毁了曾经的真爱 |
[19:32] | Okay, I get that she’s your sister, so there are sides here, | 好吧 我知道她是你姐 所以有不同的立场 |
[19:36] | but that is an oversimplification. | 但这过于简化了 |
[19:38] | Maggie will rise and rise and rise | 玛姬会越来越成功 |
[19:42] | and she will go on to do even greater things, | 她会继续做更加了不起的事情 |
[19:45] | and you will always be in her shadow. | 你将永远处于她的阴影之下 |
[19:47] | And she may go on to forgive your smallness | 她可能会继续原谅你的渺小 |
[19:50] | because that is how great she is, | 因为那就是她的伟大之处 |
[19:52] | but I’m not. I won’t. | 但我不是 我不会的 |
[20:07] | If you need anything to make sure that Dr. Bailey is covered at all times, | 如果你们需要什么来确保 贝莉医生在任何时候都能得到保障 |
[20:10] | -just say the word. Thank you. -Yeah. | -只要说一声就行 谢谢 -好 |
[20:13] | Chief Altman, I wanted to apologize for attacking that patient. | 奥特曼主任 很抱歉 我攻击了那个患者 |
[20:17] | I know there are protocols in these situations– | 我知道在这种情况下 有一些规定… |
[20:19] | The patient wasn’t attacked. He fell while he was attacking Dr. Bailey. | 那个患者并没有被攻击 他是在攻击贝莉医生的时候摔倒的 |
[20:22] | -Um… -That is the story as I heard it. | 这是我听到的情况 |
[20:25] | So, this won’t go in my file somewhere? | 那这不会出现在我的某个文件中吗? |
[20:28] | I’m confused. | 我有点疑惑 |
[20:29] | Did something happen between you and the abusive patient? | 你和施暴的患者之间发生了什么吗? |
[20:31] | If so, I know nothing about it. | 如果是这样 我对此一无所知 |
[20:38] | Is that him? Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[20:40] | Yes, but, Warren, listen to me. | 是的 但是 沃伦 听我说 |
[20:42] | We both know that that won’t help either of you. | 我们都知道这对你们都没有帮助 |
[20:44] | Okay, that intern over there, he’s the one who took the bastard down. | 好的 那边的实习生 是他制服了那个混蛋 |
[20:46] | Why don’t you put this manic energy to better use | 应该更好地使用这狂热的能量 |
[20:49] | and go over there and thank him. | 去那边感谢他 |
[20:53] | -Fine. -Okay. Great. | -好吧 -非常好 |
[20:55] | But if you wouldn’t mind telling the bastard | 但如果你不介意 告诉那个混蛋 |
[20:56] | that Dr. Bailey’s husband is a firefighter who breaks into houses | 贝莉医生的丈夫是一名消防员 他的工作就是 |
[20:59] | with his axe for a living, and I’m gonna find out where he lives, | 带着斧头闯进房屋 我会找到他的住所 |
[21:02] | -I’d appreciate it. -Okay, I got it. I got it. Thank you. | -非常感激 -好的 我知道了 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Yasuda, slowly retract to help expose the dura. | 安田 缓慢收回来露出硬膜 |
[21:12] | I need better visualization. | 我需要看得更清楚 |
[21:14] | Retractor. | 牵引器 |
[21:17] | Yasuda! – | 安田! |
[21:18] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 对不起 我不知道怎么回事 |
[21:21] | I’ll tell you what happened. You were not paying attention, | 我来告诉你怎么回事 你没集中精力 |
[21:22] | and now our last sterile retractor is on the floor. | 现在我们最后的无菌牵引器在地板上 |
[21:24] | -Pick it up… -Okay. | 捡起来 |
[21:26] | …and get out of my O.R. | 然后离开我的手术室 |
[21:27] | Is that really necessary? We can get a replacement in one minute. | 这真的有必要吗?我们可以一分钟内找到替代品 |
[21:29] | Do you want to be kicked out too? | 你也想被赶出去吗? |
[21:31] | I really am so sorry. It won’t happen again. | 我真的很抱歉 这不会再发生了 |
[21:34] | Not with me, it won’t. You are no longer welcome on my service. | 不是和我 不会的 我不再需要你的帮助 |
[21:37] | Out! | 出去! |
[21:53] | -Is he– -He’s doing great. | -他… -他挺好的 |
[21:55] | Dr. Shepherd successfully removed the bullet from his spine. | 薛波医生成功地 从他的脊柱中取出子弹 |
[21:57] | She’s finishing up, and then Dr. Ndugu will start on the fragments in his lung. | 她快做完了 然后纳吉医生 将开始处理他肺部的碎片 |
[22:00] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好 -好 |
[22:02] | -That is good, right? -Yeah, good. | -那挺好的 对吗?-是的 很好 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:11] | -I’m sorry. -No, no apologies. | -对不起 -不用道歉 |
[22:16] | It’ll be a few hours. | 会需要几个小时 |
[22:17] | If you want to go home and get some sleep, you don’t– | 如果你想回家休息一下 你不用… |
[22:19] | You know, he never told me what happened that day. | 他从未告诉我那天发生了什么 |
[22:21] | We were newlyweds. | 我们当时刚结婚 |
[22:23] | And he calls me from the hospital saying he was grocery shopping | 他从医院给我打电话说他在买东西 |
[22:26] | and a guy comes in and just opens fire. | 有个人走进来直接开枪 |
[22:31] | That’s all he ever said. | 这就是他所说的一切 |
[22:34] | He didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t want to feel it. | 他不想谈论它 他不想去感受它 |
[22:39] | But I knew he did because we were planning on having kids, | 但我知道他想要 因为我们本来计划要孩子 |
[22:43] | and then after that day, we weren’t. | 然后在那一天之后… 我们就没有了 |
[22:53] | I’ve tried so many times to talk to him about it. | 我已经试过很多次让他谈谈这事 |
[22:58] | Because how can someone live with all that trauma inside of ’em? | 因为当一个人的体内有那么多创伤 他怎么生活呢? |
[23:03] | I always worried that… | 我总是担心… |
[23:06] | it was eating away at him emotionally, you know. | 这件事在情感上一直在侵蚀着他 |
[23:10] | I never thought that it could be killing him slowly, physically. | 我从来没有想过 这件事可能在身体上慢慢杀死他 |
[23:13] | We’re going to make sure that does not happen. | 我们会确保这不会发生 |
[23:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:19] | Oh, I know you’re busy. Go. Go, go. | 我知道你很忙 快走吧 |
[23:22] | It’s okay. I have a few minutes. | 没关系的 我有几分钟的时间 |
[23:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:35] | Hot chocolate. Figured you could use some good juju. | 热巧克力 你可能需要一些好的运势 |
[23:45] | If you wanted something else, you could have just said so. | 如果你想要别的东西 可以早点说出来 |
[23:49] | I thought that would make me feel better. | 我觉得这样会让我感觉好些 |
[23:54] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[23:57] | Yell at me. Pretend I’m him. Or them. All of them. | 对我吼叫 假装我是他 或者他们 他们所有的人 |
[24:02] | What do you want to say? Yell it at me. | 你想说什么?对我吼叫吧 |
[24:03] | -No, I’m not– -Miranda, | -不 我不… -米兰达 |
[24:05] | he knew your daughter’s full name. | 他知道你女儿的全名 |
[24:07] | He knew my daughter’s full name! | 他知道我女儿的全名! |
[24:11] | He threatened my child! | 他威胁我的孩子! |
[24:15] | You… | 你… |
[24:18] | you would hurt a four-year-old girl in the name of life? | 你会以生命的名义 伤害一个四岁的女孩 |
[24:23] | As if you give two craps about life, or about children, | 仿佛你并不在乎生命或者孩子 |
[24:27] | or about the welfare of any other human | 或者其他任何人的幸福 |
[24:30] | other than your own self-righteous… | 除了你自己的自以为是 |
[24:35] | I mean, as if you actually cared about making the world a better place. | 好像你真的想让世界变得更美好! |
[24:40] | As if you listen to anything your own religion tells you! | 好像你听从了 你自己的宗教告诉你的! |
[24:43] | But you would hurt a child, my child, for what, just to prove a point? | 但你会伤害一个孩子 我的孩子 为了什么 只是为了证明一个观点? |
[24:49] | And then you have the nerve to call yourself “pro-life”? | 然后你竟敢说自己是“保护生命”? |
[24:51] | Well, shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[24:53] | No, you are what is wrong in this world. Not me. | 不 在这个世界上 是你错了 而不是我 |
[24:56] | Not my family. Not my child, you sick son of a… | 不是我的家人!不是我的孩子!你这个变态的王八… |
[25:01] | No. No. My mother used to say, | 不要 我母亲曾说 |
[25:04] | “Kill ’em with kindness, Miranda.” | “用善意战胜他们 米兰达” |
[25:09] | I just wish that I could kill ’em with the truth! | 我只是希望我可以用真理杀死他们 |
[25:16] | Maybe there’s a way we can do both. | 也许有一种方法我们两者兼顾 |
[25:21] | He was a huge guy. I should have been scared, | 他的个头很大 我应该会感到害怕 |
[25:25] | but all I could think about was saving Bailey. | 但我所想到的就是救贝莉 |
[25:29] | You’re so brave. | 你好勇敢 |
[25:31] | Oh, look at her. She’s practically salivating. | 看看她 她简直就是垂涎欲滴 |
[25:34] | And for Kwan? Yeesh. | 为了关? |
[25:36] | You jealous? | 你嫉妒吗? |
[25:37] | -No. -Kinda seems like you are. | -没有 -看来你有点 |
[25:39] | I’m embarrassed for her. | 我为她感到尴尬 |
[25:40] | That’s not a character flaw to want to be with somebody. | 想和某人在一起并不是一个性格缺陷 |
[25:42] | Are we still talking about me or are we talking about you now? | 我们仍然在谈论我还是在谈论你? |
[25:59] | We lost his airway. Code blue! | 我们失去了他的呼吸道 蓝色警报 |
[26:01] | -Getting him on oxygen. -Come on, Matt. Come on, come on, come on. | -给他输氧 -拜托 马特 拜托 |
[26:03] | – Code blue. Code blue. – | 蓝色警报 |
[26:05] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[26:07] | We need to intubate him now. Start CPR. | 我们现在需要给他插管 开始心肺复苏 |
[26:09] | Okay. Starting cardiac compressions. | 好 开始心脏按压 |
[26:11] | All right. | 好 |
[26:14] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[26:16] | There’s too much swelling. I can’t visualize the cords. | 肿得太厉害了 我看不到声带 |
[26:19] | We need to crike him. | 我们需要切开气管 |
[26:20] | We’re interns. We have to wait for Dr. Schmitt. | 我们是实习生 我们必须等施密特医生 |
[26:22] | Page Dr. Schmitt. Page everyone. | 呼叫施密特医生 呼叫所有人 |
[26:24] | No, I can’t do this. I can’t watch him die. | 不 不行 我不能看着他死 |
[26:25] | -We’ll be fired! -You can leave if you want to. | -我们会被开除的!-你想走就走 |
[26:28] | I’m saving his life. | 我要救他的命 |
[26:29] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[26:31] | There’s a crike tray in the drawer. | 抽屉里有一个托盘 |
[26:38] | Wait. We should put an IV bag underneath the shoulder blades. | 等等!我们应该在 肩胛骨下面放一个输液袋 |
[26:41] | I saw Dr. Hunt do it. It’ll open up his neck. | 我看杭特医生做过 打开他的颈部 |
[26:46] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[26:53] | Does anybody see Dr. Schmitt? | 有人看到施密特医生吗? |
[26:56] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 开始吧 |
[26:57] | Just don’t kill him. | 只要别杀了他 |
[27:08] | Thank you, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢谢你 薛波医生 |
[27:09] | We’ll update you when we’re finished. | 当我们结束就呼你 |
[27:15] | She’s angry that my wife left me. Doesn’t seem quite fair. | 她很生气 因为我老婆离开了我 似乎有点不讲道理 |
[27:19] | When Amelia is angry, she is rarely fair. | 当艾美莉雅生气时 她很少会讲道理 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:23] | All right, Griffith. Talk me through this. What’s the move? | 好吧 格里菲斯 跟我说说 要怎么做? |
[27:26] | Use the cautery to demarcate the line. | 用烧灼器来划线 |
[27:30] | And then pass over with a GIA stapler. | 然后使用GIA钉合器压合 |
[27:32] | Good. Now, show me. | 好 现在做给我看 |
[27:34] | You want me to do it? | 你想让我来做? |
[27:35] | With all due respect, are you sure? Dr. Pierce always said– | 恕我直言 你确定吗?皮尔斯医生总是说… |
[27:38] | Dr. Pierce doesn’t work here anymore, and I think you’re ready. | 皮尔斯医生不在这里工作了 我想你已经准备好了 |
[27:43] | GIA stapler. | GIA钉合器 |
[27:53] | Position the stapler. And fire it. | 定位钉合器 启动它 |
[28:04] | Uh, the edge is bleeding. | 边缘在流血 |
[28:05] | Okay. How do you stop it? | 你怎么止血? |
[28:09] | Ndugu, there are multiple bleeders. Maybe you should take over now? | 纳吉 有多个出血点 也许你现在应该接手了? |
[28:11] | Hunt, kindly back off. Griffith, listen to me. | 杭特 请停下 格里菲斯 听我说 |
[28:13] | If you stop now, the next time this happens, you’ll panic even more. | 如果你现在停下来 下次再发生这种情况 你会更惊慌 |
[28:16] | You can do this, all right? I know you can. | 你可以做的 懂吗?我知道你可以 |
[28:18] | Just focus. Take a deep breath and think. | 集中精力 深呼吸 然后思考 |
[28:22] | 2-0 Vicryl on a pass. Stat. | 2-0维库软线一次穿过 马上 |
[28:25] | Forceps, stat. | 镊子 马上 |
[28:31] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 就这样 |
[28:36] | Sutures are holding. Well done. | 缝合线固定住了 非常好 |
[28:39] | Let’s proceed. | 继续 |
[28:47] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他应该没事吧? |
[28:49] | When something goes wrong, your job is to page me | 当有问题时 你们的工作就是呼我 |
[28:52] | and do nothing until I get there. | 在我到达之前什么都不要做 |
[28:54] | -I paged code blue, but he was dying, so– -Is he okay? | -我发出蓝色警告 他快死了… -他没事吧? |
[28:56] | I need to be sure that you understand that if he doesn’t make it, | 我需要确定你们明白 如果他不能挺过来 |
[29:00] | your career is over. | 你们的事业就完蛋了 |
[29:02] | All that training for nothing. All you had to do was wait two minutes. | 所有这些培训都白费了 你们所要做的只是等待两分钟 |
[29:05] | He didn’t have two minutes. | 他没有两分钟的时间 |
[29:06] | If Adams hadn’t stepped in, he would be in a coma right now. Or worse. | 如果不是亚当斯出手 他现在就会处于昏迷状态或者更糟 |
[29:09] | It’s tough enough to pay back student loans when you are a doctor. | 当你是一名医生时 偿还学生贷款已经很难了 |
[29:14] | When they pull your license because you sliced a patient’s neck | 当你在没有人监督的情况下 切开了病人的脖子 |
[29:19] | with no one there to supervise you, it’s way harder. | 结果他们吊销了你的执照 这就更难了 |
[29:22] | You did the crike well. You saved his life. | 你气管切开术做得很好 你救了他的命 |
[29:27] | I’m admitting him to the ICU. | 我会让他进重症监护室 |
[29:29] | -Thank God. -Oh, my God. | -感谢上帝 -我的天哪 |
[29:31] | That fear you’re feeling, remember it next time and wait. | 你感受到的那种恐惧 下次要记住 等待 |
[29:40] | Um, thanks for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你为我撑腰 |
[29:43] | Well, we couldn’t let him die without declaring his love | 我们不能让他死 他还没有向一个虚构人物 |
[29:45] | for a fictional character. | 表白他的爱 |
[29:47] | What’s your deal? Are you really just, like, anti-love? | 你怎么了?你真的就是讨厌爱情? |
[29:52] | I went to med school in Colorado. I had a crush on a guy in o-chem, | 我去科罗拉多州读医学院 我曾暗恋过有机化学的一个男生 |
[29:56] | and that’s where he was going. | 他就是去那里上学 |
[29:57] | My mom encouraged me because according to her, | 我妈鼓励我 因为按照她的说法 |
[30:00] | love is not only everything, it is the only thing. | 爱不仅是一切 它是唯一的东西 |
[30:03] | And first semester, I failed gross anatomy | 第一学期我的大体解剖学没有通过 |
[30:06] | because I was at his birthday party instead of studying for my final. | 因为我在他的生日聚会上 而没有为期末考试好好学习 |
[30:09] | His birthday party where he called me “Jane” | 在他的生日聚会上 他叫我“简” |
[30:11] | and then made out with my best friend at the end of the night. | 然后在晚上结束时 和我最好的朋友亲热 |
[30:14] | My grades recovered, but surgical internships are so competitive. | 我的成绩有所提高 但外科实习竞争非常激烈 |
[30:18] | That’s why I’m in the program for rejects and losers. | 这就是为什么我在这个面向 被拒绝者和失败者的项目中 |
[30:21] | Because my parents taught me to value an obsessive crush over my grades | 因为我的父母教我重视 痴迷的暗恋而不是我的成绩 |
[30:26] | and my medical school aspirations. | 以及我的医学院志向 |
[30:29] | Have you ever thought that maybe there is a difference | 但你有没有想过 |
[30:31] | between a stupid obsessive crush and actual love? | 在愚蠢的迷恋和真正的爱之间 也许有区别? |
[30:34] | You sound exactly like my mother. | 你听起来和我母亲一模一样 |
[30:42] | Oh. Hey. You will not believe what I’ve been dealing with today. | 嘿 你不会相信我今天所处理的事情 |
[30:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[30:50] | We removed bullet fragments from a mass shooting survivor today, | 今天我们从一名枪击事件 幸存者身上取出子弹碎片 |
[30:56] | and while we were in the O.R., there were two more shootings. | 当我们在手术室的时候 又发生了两起枪击事件 |
[31:05] | I don’t recognize our country anymore. | 我再也无法理解我们的国家了 |
[31:09] | Weapons of war in grocery stores? At parades? In schools? | 战争武器用在杂货店里 游行队伍中 学校里 |
[31:12] | Active shooter drills in third grade. | 三年级就进行活动射手演习 |
[31:17] | We used to be horrified. | 我们曾经很害怕 |
[31:19] | You know, we used to grieve as a nation. But now? | 我们曾经作为一个国家 一同哀悼过 但现在呢? |
[31:22] | Now it happens so frequently, we don’t even blink. And nothing changes. | 现在它发生得如此频繁 我们连眼都不眨 没有任何改变 |
[31:30] | I feel hopeless. | 我感到无望 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 明白 |
[31:39] | So, I have an idea. You’re either gonna love it or hate it. | 我有一个想法 你们要么喜欢要么讨厌它 |
[31:47] | Dr. Shepherd, I just want to reiterate how sorry I am. | 薛波医生 我想再次重申我很抱歉 |
[31:49] | You lost focus while I had my hands inside a man’s back. | 当我的手在一个男人的背上时 你没有集中精力 |
[31:52] | He’s the one that you should be apologizing to. | 你应该向他道歉 |
[31:55] | He’s the one who trusted you while he was unconscious | 他相信你 |
[31:57] | on an operating table. | 当他在手术台上昏迷时 |
[31:58] | You don’t let yourself get distracted when people are depending on you. | 你不该让自己分心 |
[32:00] | When they are vulnerable and scared, | 当人们依赖你 当他们脆弱和害怕时 |
[32:02] | that is when you give them everything that you’ve got. | 你应该给他们你所拥有的一切 |
[32:04] | That is when you stay alert | 你应该保持足够的警觉 |
[32:06] | long enough not to drop a sharp metal object | 不要在别人的脊柱暴露的时候 |
[32:09] | while someone’s spine is exposed. | 掉落锋利的金属物品 |
[32:11] | I… I didn’t drop it in him– | 我…我没有把东西掉在他身上 |
[32:13] | You’re defending yourself? What is wrong with you? | 你在为自己辩护?你怎么回事? |
[32:15] | I’m really asking. Yasuda, what is wrong with you? | 我真的在问 安田 你怎么回事? |
[32:19] | Do I really need to answer– | 我真的需要回答吗? |
[32:21] | No, you don’t. Yasuda, you can go. You, come with me. | 不用 安田 你可以走了 你跟我来 |
[32:25] | Addi? | 艾迪? |
[32:27] | Richard. Yeah, I’ll find you later, okay? | 理查 我等一会儿找你 好 |
[32:35] | Are you high? | 你是不是喝醉了? |
[32:37] | -No. -Is that the truth? | -没有 -是真的吗? |
[32:39] | I’m not high. | 我没有喝醉 |
[32:40] | -Are you using again? -No, I can’t sleep. I… | -你又在使用吗?-没有 我睡不着 |
[32:44] | I can’t eat. I am a wreck. I’m not using. God. | 我吃不下饭 我垮了 我没用 天啊 |
[32:47] | Okay, great. Then I’m gonna go ahead | 很好 那我还是爱你 |
[32:49] | and love you enough to tell you to pull your head | 所以告诉你不要再忽视你的问题 |
[32:51] | out of your self-obsessed ass and get to an AA meeting | 去参加匿名戒酒会 |
[32:54] | because the world is already on fire. | 这个世界已经起火了 |
[32:57] | We don’t need you burning anything else down, all right? | 我们不需要你 再把其他什么东西烧掉 好吗? |
[32:59] | I know you’re in pain, | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[33:00] | and I know that you feel it more than most, but get to a meeting. | 我知道你比大多数人更有感触 但去参加一个会 |
[33:04] | Say a damn prayer. Call your sponsor. | 说一句该死的祷告 打电话给你的导师 |
[33:06] | Then eat something and figure out a way | 然后吃点东西 想出办法 |
[33:08] | to be of service to this… broken world | 为这个…破碎的世界做出点贡献 |
[33:12] | instead of adding to everyone’s pain. | 而不是增加大家的痛苦 |
[33:14] | Because it starts with you trashing everybody else | 因为它会以你诋毁别人开始 |
[33:17] | and it ends with you back in rehab. | 并以你回到戒疗中心而结束 |
[33:19] | Again, if you’re lucky. | 再一次 如果你走运的话 |
[33:22] | No one has abandoned you, Amelia. | 没有人抛弃你 艾美莉雅 |
[33:25] | Everyone is just doing the best that they can. | 每个人都在尽力而为 |
[33:29] | I love you and everyone else is just barely surviving, | 我爱你 其他所有人都是勉强维生 |
[33:33] | and that has nothing to do with you. | 而这与你无关 |
[33:35] | I love you, and you need to make the decision to stop the spiral. | 我爱你 你需要做出决定 停止情况继续恶化 |
[33:39] | And if you can’t do it, you need to find someone, | 如果你做不到 你需要找人 |
[33:41] | get someone to help you stop it. | 找人帮助你阻止它 |
[33:49] | I love you, Amelia, | 我爱你 艾美莉雅 |
[33:51] | and you gotta get off the damn ride before it’s too late. | 赶紧采取行动 否则就太迟了 |
[34:01] | I know that we’ve all been worried about Dr. Bailey. | 我知道大家都在担心贝莉医生的情况 |
[34:04] | What she is going through is frightening and invasive, | 她正在经历的事情 是令人恐惧的且具有侵入性的 |
[34:10] | and how it’s not against the law is beyond me. | 我不明白这怎么可能不算违法 |
[34:12] | What I do know is that it is easier to hurt a stranger than someone you know. | 我知道伤害一个陌生人 比伤害你认识的人更容易 |
[34:18] | Dr. Kwan is handing out lists of Dr. Bailey’s most frequent callers. | 关医生会发一份名单 是最常打电话给贝莉医生的人 |
[34:23] | If you’re wondering what you can do, | 如果你想知道你能做什么 |
[34:25] | call them, talk to them, be respectful, | 给他们打电话 和他们交谈 有礼貌的 |
[34:28] | be kind, be familiar, | 亲切的 熟悉的 |
[34:31] | and maybe they will think twice about picking up that phone again. | 也许他们再拿起电话时会三思 |
[34:35] | Dr. Bailey would like you to know she’s praying for you too. | 贝莉医生想让你知道她也在为你祈祷 |
[34:41] | But even though she disagrees with you, Dr. Bailey respects your beliefs. | 但是尽管她不同意你的观点 贝莉医生尊重你的信仰 |
[34:46] | I’m a better surgeon because Dr. Bailey is my teacher. | 因为贝莉医生是我的老师 我成为一个更好的外科医生 |
[34:49] | Well, you know, when I see Dr. Bailey in the ER, I feel better | 当我看到贝莉医生在急诊室时 我感觉好多了 |
[34:51] | because I know my patient is in good hands. | 因为我知道患者会得到很好的照顾 |
[34:53] | And, Linda, the clinic she founded is for so much more than abortion. | 琳达 她创办的诊所远不止是堕胎 |
[34:57] | We deliver babies there. | 我们在那里接生新生儿 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry it freaks you out, but how do you think Dr. Bailey feels? | 很抱歉这让你害怕 但你觉得贝莉医生的感受如何? |
[35:01] | Your prayers have been received and we are praying for you as well. | 我们已经收到了你的祈祷 我们也在为你祈祷 |
[35:05] | Dr. Bailey loves her family and wants to keep them safe, | 贝莉医生爱她的家人 并希望能保证他们的安全 |
[35:08] | which I’m sure you can understand. | 我相信你能理解 |
[35:09] | Above all else, Dr. Bailey is an incredible person | 最重要的是 贝莉医生 是一个了不起的人 |
[35:14] | and I am privileged to call her my friend. | 我很荣幸地称她为我的朋友 |
[35:17] | This is Dr. Winston Ndugu calling from Grey Sloan… | 我是格雷·斯隆医院的 温斯顿·纳吉医生 |
[35:19] | Colleague of Dr. Miranda Bailey’s. | 米兰达贝莉医生的同事… |
[35:22] | I understand you were trying to get a hold of her. | 我明白你想找她 |
[35:23] | We wish you and your family well. All right, take care. | 我们祝愿你和你家人 一切顺利 好的 保重 |
[35:30] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[35:32] | Better. | 好些了 |
[35:36] | Hm. A little bit better. | 稍微好一点 |
[35:53] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[35:54] | I’m looking for… | 我想找… |
[35:56] | This is gonna sound so weird. I don’t know his name. | 这听起来会很奇怪 我不知道他的名字 |
[35:59] | Would you happen to be Princess Astrid? | 你会不会刚好是阿斯特丽德公主? |
[36:03] | He talked about me? | 他提到了我? |
[36:05] | He’s sedated right now. | 他现在用了镇静剂 但当他醒来时 |
[36:06] | But when he wakes up, | 他现在用了镇静剂 但当他醒来时 |
[36:08] | I’m sure he’ll be very happy to see you. | 我相信他会非常高兴见到你 |
[36:12] | I had wondered what was done to you | |
[36:19] | To give you such a taste of flesh | |
[36:31] | Are they all gone? | 都取出来了吗? |
[36:33] | We got every last piece. | 取出了每一个碎片 |
[36:36] | You did great, Russell. | 你非常棒 拉塞尔 |
[36:39] | Russell, you okay? – | 拉塞尔?你还好吗? |
[36:41] | I didn’t realize how much I hated having those bullets inside of me. | 我没有意识到 我有多讨厌那些子弹在我身体里 |
[36:45] | And now they’re gone. | 现在它们不在了 |
[36:48] | They’re finally gone. | 它们永远不在了 |
[36:49] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:50] | I hope your memory Is less vivid than mine | 宝贝 |
[36:57] | And is free From that awful maple light | |
[37:04] | Hello? Speaking. | 喂?是我 |
[37:06] | You had just done it in the dark | |
[37:09] | So the pictures didn’t burn so bright | |
[37:13] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[37:17] | But I forgive you now | |
[37:20] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[37:22] | Release you from all of the blame | |
[37:25] | Link! | 林克! |
[37:27] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:29] | She’s okay. Luna is okay. | 她没事 卢娜没事 |
[37:31] | She’s healthy and she doesn’t have tumors or cancer or anything. | 她很健康 她没有肿瘤 或癌症或什么的! |
[37:36] | -So just isolated hearing loss? -Yes. | -所以只是单独的听力损失?-对 |
[37:38] | And the technology has come a long way and we can learn sign language. | 而且技术已经有了长足的进步 我们可以学习手语 |
[37:41] | And you did learn sign language because you’re so wonderful, | 你确实学了手语 你太好了 |
[37:45] | and I was an ass and I’m so sorry. | 我之前太笨了 对不起 |
[37:55] | I did a stapled lung resection today. | 今天我做了一次肺部切除手术 |
[37:57] | Whoa. Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑? |
[37:59] | It was terrifying and also the coolest thing | 很可怕 但也是我一生中 |
[38:01] | I’ve ever done in my entire life. | 做过的最酷的事 |
[38:02] | -I hate you right now but congratulations. -Thanks. | -我现在恨你 但是恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[38:05] | I, um… I did an emergency crike today. | 我今天做了紧急气管切开术 |
[38:08] | -It was pretty badass. -What? | -那真是太厉害了 -什么? |
[38:10] | Why didn’t you open with that? Did you get in trouble? | 为什么你不一开始就说呢?遇到麻烦了吗? |
[38:12] | That’s Trey. I gotta call him. But don’t forget anything. | 是特雷 我得给他打电话 但不要忘记任何事情 |
[38:15] | I want a full play-by-play when I get home. | 当我回到家 我想要一份完整的叙述 |
[38:22] | I need you to be Simone’s maid of honor. | 我想让你做西蒙妮的伴娘 |
[38:25] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[38:27] | I’ll do all your scut until the wedding. | 在婚礼前我为你做所有的琐事 |
[38:31] | -Even my disimpactions? -Yes. | -甚至从肛门取出堵塞物?-对 |
[38:34] | You must really love her. | 你一定很爱她 |
[38:37] | You sound just like your mom. | 你听起来就像你妈妈 |
[38:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:50] | I haven’t been to this bar, so it’s… | 我没去过那间酒吧 所以那是… |
[39:00] | Traumatic events are turning points. | 创伤性事件是人生的转折点 |
[39:02] | There’s a before and an after. | 它们分为“之前”和“之后” |
[39:18] | Sometimes it’s hard to remember who you were before. | 有时候很难记得之前你是谁 |
[39:21] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:22] | -Hey, do you have a minute? -One. I’m about to run out the door. | -嘿 你有时间吗?-一分钟 我马上要走了 |
[39:25] | Okay, I’ll be quick. I just wanted to make sure | 好 我抓紧时间 我只是想确保 |
[39:27] | I’m being considered for chief of cardio. | 你们会考虑我当心脏科主任 |
[39:28] | I have a sterling record and I’m committed to teaching. | 我有一份出色的履历 而且我致力于教学 |
[39:32] | I think I’d be good at it. And I want it. | 我觉得我会做得很好 而且我想做 |
[39:35] | I’ll take it into consideration. | 我会考虑的 |
[39:36] | -All right. Thank you. -Yep. | -好 谢谢 -好 |
[39:40] | Helm. What are you doing here? | 泰伦 你来这里做什么? |
[39:42] | When I burned out, nobody stood up for me. | 以前当我感到精疲力尽时 没有人为我站出来 |
[39:45] | So I’m standing up for Yasuda. | 所以我要为安田站出来 |
[39:48] | Because if she can’t afford to pay her student loans | 因为如果她无力承担她的学生贷款 |
[39:50] | and also eat and live while she’s learning how to save lives, | 以及吃住费用 而她在学习如何拯救生命 |
[39:54] | there is something wrong with the system. | 说明系统出了问题 |
[39:56] | And I know, I know. It’s been broken for a long time. | 我知道它出问题很久了 |
[39:59] | But that is not a reason not to fix it. | 这不是不解决的理由! |
[40:00] | And you’re chief of surgery, so, hey, congratulations. | 你是外科主任 所以恭喜你 |
[40:03] | It is your job to figure out how to support your interns | 你的工作是要想出 如何来帮助你的实习生 |
[40:06] | instead of using and abusing them and then throwing them out with the trash! | 而不是使用和滥用他们 然后把它们和垃圾一起扔掉 |
[40:13] | And it’s even harder to figure out who you are after. | 之后弄清自己是谁更加困难 |
[40:18] | Well, so far, so good. | (格雷·斯隆纪念医院) |
[40:19] | I mean, Chicago is freezing, | 目前为止一切都很好 芝加哥很冷 |
[40:21] | – it is no joke, but, um… – | 不是开玩笑 但实验室非常棒 |
[40:23] | …the lab is incredible. | 不是开玩笑 但实验室非常棒 |
[40:25] | Well, that’s good. You making friends? | 很好 你有交朋友吗? |
[40:27] | Yeah, everybody’s been pretty nice so far. | 是的 到目前为止大家都很友好 |
[40:30] | And is your apartment good? | 你的公寓好吗? |
[40:32] | Oh, I have floor-to-ceiling windows with a lake view. | 我有落地窗 可以看到湖景 |
[40:34] | Honestly, I think everybody complains about the weather | 老实说我认为每个人都在抱怨天气 |
[40:36] | to keep the real estate a secret. | 这样房价就不会那么高 |
[40:41] | Uh, Maggie, I got to go. It looks like your sister might need a friend. | 玛姬 我还有事 看来你妹妹可能需要一个朋友 |
[40:45] | Thank you for looking out for her. | 谢谢你对她的照顾 |
[40:47] | – Yeah. – | 好 |
[40:50] | Dr. Shepherd. | 薛波医生 |
[40:57] | I am also in an alcoholic, self-obsessive spiral about abandonment, | 我也感觉被抛弃 陷入了酗酒 自我沉迷的困境 |
[41:03] | and I could really use a meeting. | 我真的很需要帮助 |
[41:10] | But if you look for your people | 但是如果你寻找你的同伴 |
[41:12] | and hold them close… | 紧紧抱住他们 |
[41:14] | I still can’t believe you drove all the way out here for one day. | 我仍然不能相信你 大老远开到这里 只是一天 |
[41:18] | We could have had everything you needed shipped right to you. | 我们本来可以把你所需的一切 直接运给你 |
[41:24] | Were you doing a wellness check on me? | 你在给我做身心健康检查吗? |
[41:26] | What, you think I could stay away when you’re going through hell? | 当你有难的时候 你觉得我会置之不理吗? |
[41:31] | No way. We’re in this together. | 不可能 我们是一起的 |
[41:43] | “This should keep you in business for a while. | “这应该能让你们的事业 持续一段时间 |
[41:45] | Keep fighting. Yang.” | 继续奋斗 杨” |
[41:52] | All right. Let’s load her up then. | 好吧 那就开始装货 |
[41:57] | …you will find your way again. | 你会重新找到自己的方向 |
[42:01] | All right, now. | 好 现在 |
[42:03] | 《实习医生》 |