时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The fear is always the same. | 恐惧都是一样的 |
[00:04] | I lie down in my bed. | 我躺在床上 |
[00:07] | Mark leans over me. | 马克附身凑过来 |
[00:10] | I look into his eyes, and I feel safe. | 我看着他的眼睛 感觉很安全 |
[00:13] | And then he kisses me, | 然后他吻了我 |
[00:15] | and the whole world… | 整个世界 |
[00:18] | goes black. | 都黑了 |
[00:24] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[00:26] | I… I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[00:28] | I’m screaming as loud as I can, | 我拼命尖叫 |
[00:30] | but no one can hear me. | 但没人听得到 |
[00:38] | Except this time something changed. | 但这次有变化了 |
[00:43] | It was a miracle, Doctor. | 真是个奇迹 医生 |
[00:46] | I conquered my phobia. | 我战胜了我的恐惧 |
[00:48] | That is wonderful news, Rosie. | 那真是太好了 萝茜 |
[00:50] | I’m so happy for you. | 我太为你高兴了 |
[00:52] | I know this journey hasn’t always been easy, | 我知道这段旅程并非一帆风顺 |
[00:54] | but you persevered. | 但你坚持到底了 |
[00:56] | Takes a lot of courage. | 这是很需要勇气的 |
[00:58] | That’s my Rosie. | 我家萝茜就是这样 |
[01:00] | Strongest person I know. | 我认识的最坚强的人 |
[01:02] | Well, for so long, I thought I was crazy. | 那么久以来 我都以为自己疯了 |
[01:06] | You had a condition: feretrophobia. | 你生病了 得了棺材恐惧症 |
[01:09] | Remember, call it by its name. Take away its power. | 记住 直呼它的名字 就能夺走它的力量 |
[01:12] | My feretrophobia. | 我的棺材恐惧症 |
[01:15] | I bet not many of your patients come to you with this one. | 我敢说你没几个病人有这个毛病吧 |
[01:18] | I bet not many of his patients | 我敢说他没几个病人 |
[01:19] | were locked in a cupboard as a kid. | 小时候被人锁进了橱柜 |
[01:27] | Rosie, your father’s death opened up a lot of old wounds. | 萝茜 你父亲的死又揭开了很多旧疮疤 |
[01:29] | The terror that he inflicted on you as a child– | 你小时候 他给你带来的恐惧 |
[01:32] | that kind of trauma lingers in your blood | 那样的创伤会一直存留下来 |
[01:35] | long after the inciting incident has passed. | 哪怕事件已经过去了很久 |
[01:38] | I didn’t think I could bear to go to his funeral. | 我以为我甚至都不敢去参加他的葬礼 |
[01:42] | But you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[01:43] | When the lid closed down on him, | 棺材盖关上时 |
[01:46] | I felt like I was finally free. | 我觉得我终于自由了 |
[01:50] | You fixed me, Doctor. | 你治好了我 医生 |
[01:53] | I remember, when you first came in here, | 我记得 你刚来时 |
[01:55] | you couldn’t even look at a picture of a coffin. | 你甚至都不敢看棺材的照片 |
[01:58] | And look how far you’ve come. | 看看你进步了多少 |
[02:00] | You put in the work. | 你努力了 |
[02:01] | The many tough hours of systematic desensitization, | 经历了很多小时艰难的系统脱敏法 |
[02:04] | building from that image to the cemetery, | 从那张图片 再到墓地 |
[02:06] | coffins under your feet, | 脚下的棺材 |
[02:08] | and then finally stepping into that mortuary | 最终 你走进了那间殡仪馆 |
[02:10] | and facing the real source of your fear: your father. | 直面了你恐惧的真正源头 你父亲 |
[02:14] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[02:38] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:42] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[03:03] | Mark? | 马克 |
[03:18] | – Mark. – No, don’t… don’t you touch her! | -马克 -不 别碰她 |
[03:21] | – Mark! – Honey, it’ll be okay! | -马克 -亲爱的 没事的 |
[03:24] | – No! No! – Mark! | -不 不 -马克 |
[03:25] | Mark! | 马克 |
[03:26] | – What are you doing?! – No, don’t! | -你们干什么 -别 |
[03:28] | – No! No! – Just let her go! | -不不 -放了她 |
[03:32] | – Let her go! – No! | -放了她 -不 |
[03:36] | No! | 不 |
[03:37] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 不 |
[03:39] | No! No! | 不 |
[03:42] | No! | 不 |
[03:45] | No! No! | 不 |
[05:45] | I’m in so much trouble, aren’t I? | 我麻烦大了 是吧 |
[05:49] | Actually, no. | 其实没有 |
[05:50] | We have a stand-your-ground law here in Michigan. | 密歇根有不退让法 |
[05:53] | You saw a dark figure coming into your house, | 你看到一个黑影靠近你家 |
[05:55] | you felt threatened. | 你觉得受到了威胁 |
[05:57] | You have every right to defend yourself. | 你有权维护自己 |
[06:02] | Finally got Ozzie to sleep. | 可算把奥兹哄睡了 |
[06:04] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[06:07] | He must be so traumatized. | 他肯定吓坏了 |
[06:08] | I killed a man in front of his eyes. | 我当着他的面杀了个人 |
[06:10] | In self-defense. | 那是自卫 |
[06:12] | A-Absolutely. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | It was, it was pitch black. | 当时一团漆黑 |
[06:15] | You didn’t know who he was. | 你又不知道那是谁 |
[06:18] | The power grid is still down. | 电力还没恢复 |
[06:19] | W-We may be under attack by ISIS, you know… | 我们可能被伊斯兰国袭击了 |
[06:21] | And the clowns. | 还有小丑 |
[06:24] | They were all over the house, terrorizing us. | 他们在家里 到处都是 吓唬我们 |
[06:26] | – Ozzie will tell you that. – Listen, Mr. Morales | -奥兹能告诉你 -莫拉莱斯先生 |
[06:28] | was already a person of interest. | 本就是个嫌疑犯 |
[06:29] | That’s why we liked him for the murder at your restaurant. | 所以我们才认为他可能是你们餐馆凶案的凶手 |
[06:32] | So it’s no surprise to me that that kind of man | 所以那样的人会对晚上独自在家 |
[06:34] | would be a threat to a woman alone in the house at night | 带着一个小男孩的女人构成威胁 |
[06:36] | with a young boy. | 在我看来并不奇怪 |
[06:39] | Now, does that make sense? | 这能说得通吗 |
[06:44] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[06:45] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[06:48] | Look, I’m sure you have nothing to worry about, | 我相信你们不用担心什么的 |
[06:49] | but I have to take this gun in case the D.A. decides to press charges. | 但我还是得拿走枪 以防地检官决定起诉 |
[06:56] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[06:57] | It is not your fault, babe. | 不怪你 亲爱的 |
[07:01] | I keep seeing Oz’s face. | 我总看到奥兹的脸 |
[07:04] | He was standing right behind me. | 他就站在我身后 |
[07:06] | He saw everything. | 他什么都看到了 |
[07:10] | Even with all the counseling in the world, | 就算他接受再多的心理治疗 |
[07:12] | how is he ever gonna get over this? | 要怎样才能克服这样的创伤啊 |
[07:14] | I think what we hope for | 我觉得我们只能希望 |
[07:15] | is he finds a way to live with it. | 他会有办法承受住 |
[07:19] | My question is: Can you? | 我的问题是 你能吗 |
[07:28] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我真抱歉 |
[07:29] | – I’m so stupid. – No, no. Stop it. | -我太蠢了 -不 够了 |
[07:31] | It… I shouldn’t have sent him over there | 我就不该在断电期间 |
[07:33] | in the middle of a blackout. | 让他过去 |
[07:34] | I should have come home to you myself, and… | 我该自己回家找你的 |
[07:37] | – Shit. – Oh, my God. | -该死 -天呐 |
[07:38] | No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[07:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:43] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[07:44] | Bob, I’m outside local eatery The Butchery on Main, | 鲍勃 我在本地餐馆大众肉铺外 |
[07:48] | where just a week ago one employee was found murdered. | 一周前 刚有一名雇员被杀 |
[07:50] | Activists gathered earlier today | 活动分子今天早些时候 |
[07:52] | to protest the death of a second man, | 聚集在门外抗议另一人的被杀 |
[07:54] | unarmed restaurant worker | 被害者是手无寸铁的餐馆员工 |
[07:55] | and father of three, Pedro Morales, | 也是三位孩子的父亲 佩德罗·莫拉莱斯 |
[07:58] | who was gunned down Wednesday night by his employer, | 他周三晚被雇主枪杀 |
[08:01] | restaurant co-owner | 也就是餐馆业主之一 |
[08:02] | Allyson Mayfair-Richards. | 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[08:04] | This latest scandal comes at a time of increasing tension | 这起最新的丑闻发生在这个通常平静的社区 |
[08:07] | in this normally peaceful community, | 气氛愈发紧张的时候 |
[08:09] | beginning with the shocking murder-suicide of | 最初打破平静的就是张议员和妻子令人震惊的 |
[08:11] | Councilman Chang and his wife. | 凶杀-自杀事件 |
[08:12] | Police are reporting a threefold increase | 警方称911报案已经 |
[08:15] | in calls to 911. | 是平时的三倍 |
[08:16] | Now it seems the collective rage and suspicion of this community | 而现在 社区的集体愤怒和怀疑 |
[08:20] | has a focus, and it’s a woman whose critics are calling | 找到了焦点 那就是一个被评论家称为 |
[08:23] | “A lesbian George Zimmerman.” | “女同版乔治·齐默曼”的女人 |
[08:24] | No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[08:26] | Justice for Pedro! | 为佩德罗讨回公道 |
[08:28] | No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[08:30] | Ivy, just go, | 艾薇 我们走吧 |
[08:32] | – before they see us. – Go? | -别被他们看见我们 -走 |
[08:33] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[08:35] | I mean, we still have a business. | 我们还得营业呢 |
[08:37] | We still have employees. | 我们还有雇员呢 |
[08:40] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:42] | No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[08:45] | – No justice… – I’m gonna sneak in the back. | -正义不伸 -我从后面溜进去 |
[08:47] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on, don’t. | 别别 别这样 |
[08:49] | Just let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[08:51] | – Just come with me. – Let’s just go. Ally, Ally, Ally. | -走吧 我们回家吧 -艾丽 |
[08:53] | Seriously, you go home. | 真的 你回家吧 |
[08:54] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头打给你 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, but, babe, I… | 对不起 但是 亲爱的 |
[09:00] | – I have to… – Okay? Okay. | -我必须去 -好吧 |
[09:15] | I-I just want to tell you how incredibly brave | 我只想告诉你 我觉得你 |
[09:16] | I think you are. | 非常勇敢 |
[09:20] | There’s a lot of admirable traits | 人可以拥有很多 |
[09:21] | one can possess, but courage– | 值得敬佩的特点 但勇气 |
[09:24] | that has to be the most rare. | 是最罕见的 |
[09:26] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[09:28] | You were protecting yourself and your family. | 你只是在保护自己和家人 |
[09:30] | Never apologize for that. | 不要为此道歉 |
[09:33] | Forget about this mob. | 别管这些暴民了 |
[09:35] | – I’m gonna take care of them for you. – What? | -我会替你处理他们 -什么 |
[09:37] | – Don’t worry about… – What do you mean? | -别担心 -什么意思 |
[09:38] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心了 |
[09:40] | Just keep living your truth. | 继续过真实的自己 |
[09:43] | And, please… | 还有 |
[09:47] | …have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[10:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:33] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[10:35] | We heard about what happened. | 我们听说发生的事了 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:39] | I appreciate your concern, | 多谢你们的关心 |
[10:41] | but I don’t really want any company right now. | 但我现在想一个人静静 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:45] | How does it feel to exercise your white privilege | 那是什么感觉 行使你的白人特权 |
[10:48] | and execute people of color with impunity? | 不受责罚地处决有色人种 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:52] | I gave you a gun to protect yourself, | 我给你枪是让你自卫的 |
[10:53] | and you used it to commit murder? | 你居然用它来杀人 |
[10:56] | You make me feel dirty. | 你让我觉得受到了玷污 |
[10:58] | Why are you wearing sombreros? | 你们为什么要戴宽沿帽 |
[11:00] | Why? Because this is obviously | 为什么 因为你显然 |
[11:03] | how you see people of Latin descent. | 就是这样看待拉丁裔人士的 |
[11:05] | Hey, did you know that I did 23andMe, | 你知道我做了基因测试 |
[11:07] | and that I’m ten percent Mexican? | 发现自己有10%的墨西哥血统吗 |
[11:09] | Does that make you want to kill me?! | 这会让你想杀我吗 |
[11:12] | I want my gun back. | 我想要回我的枪 |
[11:13] | The police have your gun. | 警方拿走了你的枪 |
[11:15] | You saw a beautiful brown face | 你看到一张美丽的有色面孔 |
[11:18] | and immediately thought “home invader.” | 就立刻认为是入侵者 |
[11:21] | You’re no progressive. | 你才不是进步人士 |
[11:24] | You people are insane. | 你们真是疯了 |
[11:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[11:27] | Do you want to know what’s insane? | 你知道什么才疯狂吗 |
[11:29] | Do you like Taco Bell? | 你喜欢塔可钟吗 |
[11:30] | Here, why don’t you take these coupons, | 给 你拿着这些优惠券 |
[11:32] | and you can wallow in your white appropriation of Hispanic culture! | 去享受白人对西班牙文化的改版吧 |
[11:37] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[11:38] | We want racists out of our neighborhood. | 我们要种族主义者搬出我们的社区 |
[11:42] | Your neighborhood? | 你们的社区 |
[11:44] | We were here first. | 我们是先来的 |
[11:46] | Tell that to the Native Americans. | 去跟印第安人说啊 |
[11:50] | Get off my porch. | 滚出我家前院 |
[11:52] | This isn’t the end of it, you bitch! | 这事没完 你个贱人 |
[11:55] | I’m telling you, it was a threat. | 我告诉你 他们是个威胁 |
[11:57] | I don’t feel safe with those people across the street. | 跟那些人隔街住让我觉得不安全 |
[11:59] | You didn’t feel safe before either, baby. | 你之前也觉得不安全 亲爱的 |
[12:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[12:05] | …in what officials are now calling | 官方称 |
[12:06] | an act of self-defense. | 这是自卫行为 |
[12:08] | But protests continue today | 但抗议者今天仍在 |
[12:09] | in front of the couple’s restaurant, | 这对伴侣的餐馆前抗议 |
[12:11] | The Butchery on Main. | 也就是大众肉铺 |
[12:12] | Protestors demanding what they call justice. | 抗议者要求所谓的伸张正义 |
[12:16] | New developments tonight in Redford, | 来自雷德福德的新报道 |
[12:17] | as a young couple thought to be missing has been found dead. | 一对被以为失踪了的年轻夫妇被发现已死亡 |
[12:20] | Beverly Hope is live at the scene with the latest. Beverly. | 贝弗丽·霍普在现场为您带来最新报道 贝弗丽 |
[12:24] | Bob, the residents of this bedroom community | 鲍勃 这一城郊社区的居民们 |
[12:26] | are in a state of shock tonight after the grisly discovery | 今晚大受震惊 因为在我身后的房子里 |
[12:30] | of two bodies in this house behind me. | 发现了两具尸体 |
[12:33] | The owners of the home had not responded to calls for over a week. | 房子的主人一周来都未接听电话 |
[12:37] | Police were finally summoned to the home, and what they found | 最终 警方被叫了去 他们的发现 |
[12:40] | has left law enforcement baffled and frankly frightened. | 让执法机构不解 而且害怕 |
[12:45] | Two bodies in the early stages of decomposition | 两具已呈现早期腐烂状态的尸体 |
[12:47] | were discovered in the home, sealed in burial caskets. | 被发现封存在屋内的两口棺材里 |
[12:50] | Also found in the home, this disturbing symbol. | 家里还有这个令人不安的符号 |
[12:54] | We do know they were both alive when they went in. | 我们知道他们被关进去时都还活着 |
[12:56] | The symbol painted above the crime scene– | 犯罪现场画的符号 |
[12:59] | is it true that the same smiley face was found | 真是这样吗 这个笑脸还在 |
[13:01] | in the home of Councilman Chang? | 张议员的家中出现过 |
[13:03] | I can’t comment on that. | 恕我不能透露 |
[13:04] | Were the deaths of Councilman Chang and his wife | 张议员和其妻子之死真是 |
[13:06] | really a murder-suicide, | 凶杀-自杀案吗 |
[13:08] | or is there a serial killer loose in our midst? | 还是说现在有个在逃的连环杀手 |
[13:11] | Coming to you from a neighborhood gripped in fear, | 在一个被恐惧包围的社区向您报道 |
[13:14] | this is Beverly Hope reporting. | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[13:17] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[13:19] | The world is going insane. | 这世界真是疯了 |
[13:32] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[14:05] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[14:22] | Ally? | 艾丽 |
[15:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:12] | No, this wasn’t one bird. This was 30, at least. | 不 不是一只鸟 至少有30只 |
[15:16] | N-No, it… it looked like | 不 看上去像 |
[15:19] | a Chemlawn truck, but it was black. | 草坪护理卡车 但是黑色的 |
[15:22] | We saw it last night. | 我们昨晚看到了 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | The township says they didn’t sanction any chemical trucks last night, | 镇上说他们昨晚并未批准化学卡车过镇 |
[15:33] | but they’re looking into it. | 但他们会调查的 |
[15:34] | Looking into it. Well, that’s bullshit. | 调查 真鬼扯 |
[15:37] | They’re probably in on it. | 可能就是他们做的 |
[15:39] | Using citizens like lab rats in some sick | 用市民做小白鼠 进行变态的 |
[15:41] | chemical weapons test, mind-control experiments. | 化学武器测试 头脑控制实验 |
[15:44] | Ally? Ivy? | 艾丽 艾薇 |
[15:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:49] | I-I… I called her over. | 我叫她过来的 |
[15:51] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[15:53] | She abandoned me, Ivy. | 她抛下了我 艾薇 |
[15:56] | I begged you to stay. | 我求你留下的 |
[15:59] | I know. And I’m really sorry. | 我知道 我真抱歉 |
[16:01] | I just kind of freaked, you know? | 我就是吓坏了 |
[16:03] | If I would’ve known what was going to happen, I would… | 要是我知道会发生什么 |
[16:05] | It… it was a terrible night. | 那晚很可怕 |
[16:09] | But it wasn’t Winter’s fault. | 但那不怪温特 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:18] | It’s probably better that you weren’t here. | 你不在或许也是好事 |
[16:22] | She’s here now. | 她现在来了 |
[16:24] | She’s here for our son. | 她是来照顾我们的儿子的 |
[16:31] | So I’m not fired? | 我没被解雇咯 |
[16:33] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:35] | No. | 没有 |
[16:37] | Oh, thank God. When I saw that guy outside, | 谢天谢地 我看到外面那男人时 |
[16:39] | I figured you were interviewing for my replacement. | 我以为你们在为我的接替者面试呢 |
[16:42] | – What guy? – I don’t know. | -什么人 -我不知道 |
[16:43] | He said he was here because of an ad. | 他说是看了广告来的 |
[16:45] | I let him in. I hope that’s okay. | 我就让他进来了 没事吧 |
[16:47] | You let him in? | 你让他进来了 |
[16:50] | Winter, go find Oz. | 温特 去找奥兹 |
[16:54] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:56] | Hey, ladies, oh, I hope you’re hungry. | 女士们 希望你们饿了 |
[16:59] | I’m calling the police. | 我这就报警 |
[17:01] | Hold on. Your ad said that you wanted this. | 等等 你们广告上说这是你们想要的 |
[17:03] | Our ad? What ad? | 我们的广告 什么广告 |
[17:05] | Yeah, you-you guys have to be the horny lesbians, right? | 你们就是那对儿饥渴的女同吧 |
[17:07] | I mean, I-I know this is the right address, so… | 我知道地址没错 |
[17:09] | Put your goddamn clothes on and get the fuck out. | 穿上衣服 给我滚 |
[17:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:15] | Oh, shit, I get the– I get it. | 该死 我懂了 |
[17:17] | This is your thing? | 你们就喜欢这个吗 |
[17:19] | You lure men over here just to get them all… all amped up, | 把男人引诱过来 让他们鸡动起来 |
[17:21] | and then you humiliate them?! | 然后再羞辱他们 |
[17:22] | Stay away from us, fucker. | 别过来 混蛋 |
[17:24] | I came to get my dick sucked. So who’s first? | 我是来享受口交的 谁先来 |
[17:27] | Get out, or I will kill you! | 出去 否则我杀了你 |
[17:30] | God, you bitch! | 天呐 你个贱人 |
[17:41] | “Searching for stud with stamina to satisfy two horny lesbians.” | “寻找精力持久的猛男满足两个饥渴的女同” |
[17:46] | Ivy, this is our address. | 艾薇 这是我们的地址 |
[17:49] | What kind of monster would do this to us? | 什么样的变态会这么对我们 |
[17:51] | “Caucasians preferred. | “更喜欢白人 |
[17:53] | Latin lovers need not apply.” | 拉丁裔不必申请” |
[17:58] | You know exactly who did this. | 你很清楚是谁 |
[18:13] | Yeah, here it is. “Searching for stud with stamina | 嗯 看到了 “寻找精力持久的猛男 |
[18:17] | to satisfy two horny lesbians. | 满足两个饥渴的女同 |
[18:19] | Don’t call. Don’t write. | 别打电话 别写信 |
[18:21] | Just show up hard as a rock and ready to fill our guts.” | 直接硬着来 准备喷我们一肚子” |
[18:25] | Yeah, we keep taking it down, | 我们不断撤下 |
[18:27] | and they keep putting it back up with slightly different text. | 他们就不断稍微改下措辞 重新挂上去 |
[18:29] | Look, I know that I am supposed to be responsible for | 我知道所有进入我的生活的 |
[18:32] | all of the positive and negative energies that come into my life. | 正能量和负能量都和我有关 |
[18:35] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[18:36] | Well, I don’t know. Instagram? | 不知道 Instagram吗 |
[18:38] | My point is that my side of the street is clean here. | 我是说我家这边的街道是干净的 |
[18:42] | How can you be sure they placed the ad? | 你怎么肯定就是他们贴的广告呢 |
[18:44] | Because I just know. | 因为我就是知道 |
[18:45] | They’re not well. Mentally, they’re fucked-up. | 他们不正常 他们有神经病 |
[18:48] | Well, this is awful. | 很不幸 |
[18:50] | I want to acknowledge the trauma that you’re going through. | 我承认你的经历给你带来了很大的创伤 |
[18:53] | Oh, I appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[18:55] | After the election and everything that’s happened, | 大选还有之后发生的一切 |
[18:57] | I just don’t have the buffering capacity to handle this. | 我还没有缓过来 承受不了这些 |
[19:01] | Well, we need to make a plan here. | 我们得定个计划 |
[19:02] | First, I will help you get on the phone with the company | 首先 我要帮你给那家公司打电话 |
[19:06] | to get the ad taken down. | 要他们撤下广告 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:08] | Second, you need evidence that these people are doing this | 其次 你需要找到证据证明是他们做的 |
[19:10] | so you can press charges. | 这样你就能提起诉讼了 |
[19:12] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[19:14] | At least file a police report right away. | 至少现在就要去报案 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:17] | Any idea why they’re targeting you? | 你知道他们为什么以你为目标吗 |
[19:20] | Well, yeah. They think I’m a racist. | 知道 他们觉得我是种族主义者 |
[19:22] | Everybody thinks I’m a racist. | 所有人都觉得我是种族主义者 |
[19:24] | Do you understand the specific pain of someone like me | 你能理解 我被这样指控 |
[19:26] | being accused of that? | 有多痛苦吗 |
[19:28] | I mean, I remember when I was eight– | 我记得我八岁那年 |
[19:29] | or I don’t know, maybe it was nine– yes, it was nine, | 记不清了 也许是九岁 对就是九岁那年 |
[19:32] | because that was the year we moved from Tampa… | 因为那年我从坦帕搬到了… |
[19:33] | – I’m sorry. We’re out of time. – Wait. | -抱歉 我们的时间到了 -等下 |
[19:35] | Dr. Vincent, I… | 文森特医生 我… |
[19:36] | I think we should maybe have an emergency session tomorrow. | 我觉得我们明天或许该加一节紧急疗程 |
[19:39] | I’m concerned, Ally. | 我很担忧 艾丽 |
[19:41] | Your phobias are at least partially responsible for your actions | 你开枪那晚的行为多少 |
[19:44] | the night of the shooting. | 和你的恐惧症有关 |
[19:46] | And as your stress increases, they will increase. | 但你变得紧张时 恐惧症就会加重 |
[19:49] | And I want to make sure that you | 我想确保你 |
[19:50] | and the people around you are safe. | 还有你周围的人的安全 |
[19:53] | Well, what are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议呢 |
[19:54] | Maybe an inpatient facility | 不然去一家疗养院 |
[19:56] | for a couple weeks till things calm down? | 住几个星期等风头过去 |
[19:58] | Purely voluntary– it won’t be something you have to disclose. | 你自己决定 你可以不告诉别人 |
[20:01] | Absolutely not. I have a son to raise, a wife, | 当然不行 我有儿子 妻子 |
[20:04] | a business. I am dealing with this. | 和工作 我应付得来 |
[20:06] | In my own way, not perfectly, I know. | 以我自己的方式 虽然我知道不是很完美 |
[20:09] | But I-I am about to go speak to the protestors. | 但我准备去和那些示威者谈谈 |
[20:11] | No. Terrible idea. | 不行 这主意很糟 |
[20:12] | Why is that a terrible idea? | 为什么这主意很糟 |
[20:14] | These are my people. | 那些人是我们这边的 |
[20:15] | I understand why they are so upset. | 我能理解他们为什么这么激动 |
[20:18] | I think once I clear up this misunderstanding about Pedro… | 我觉得只要我澄清了关于佩德罗的误会 |
[20:20] | I was just, I was actually calling you | 我打给你其实是想 |
[20:22] | so I could go over what I was going to say. | 跟你过一遍我要说的话 |
[20:24] | People are projecting a lot of their own anxiety | 人们把很多自己的焦虑和愤怒 |
[20:27] | and anger onto you. | 投射到了你身上 |
[20:30] | Just be careful. | 小心一点 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Talk soon. | 以后再聊 |
[20:38] | No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[20:39] | Look, there she is! | 看 她在这里 |
[20:41] | – That’s her! – No justice, no peace! | -就是她 -不给公道 誓不罢休 |
[20:43] | Justice for Pedro! | 还佩德罗公道 |
[20:45] | I am not the enemy! I am one of you! | 我不是你们的敌人 我是你们的一员 |
[20:47] | …no peace! No justice, no peace! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[20:50] | – I am one of you! – No justice, no peace! | -我是你们的一员 -正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[20:52] | – Please move! – No justice, no peace! | -请走吧 -正义不伸 誓不罢休 |
[20:55] | Move, motherfuckers! | 让开 混账东西 |
[20:58] | Come on! | 快让开 |
[20:59] | Justice for Pedro! | 还佩德罗公道 |
[21:00] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[21:03] | – Justice for Pedro! – Move! | -还佩德罗公道 -让开 |
[21:05] | No justice, no peace! Justice for Pedro! | 正义不伸 誓不罢休 还佩德罗公道 |
[21:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:21] | I told you I would take care of you. | 我说过我会照顾你的 |
[21:24] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[21:30] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[21:41] | – Mom. – Okay. | -妈妈 -好吧 |
[21:43] | Mama, look. | 妈妈 看 |
[21:46] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | How cute. | 好可爱 |
[21:49] | Uh, Winter, I’m sorry. | 温特 抱歉 |
[21:51] | I don’t think we ever had the conversation, | 我想我们没谈过这个 |
[21:53] | but we have a strict no pets rule in this house. | 但我们家绝对不能有宠物 |
[21:56] | Ally’s very sensitive to dander. | 艾丽对皮屑非常敏感 |
[21:57] | Well, we all are. | 我们都是 |
[21:58] | So I think it’s best if you, | 所以我觉得最好还是 |
[22:00] | you know, just take him back home. | 带他回去 |
[22:01] | He’s not my guinea pig, he’s Oz’s. | 这不是我的豚鼠 是奥兹的 |
[22:04] | His name is Mr. Guinea. | 它叫基尼先生 |
[22:05] | Sweetie. Come on. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[22:07] | You know we don’t like cisnormative pet names. | 你知道我们不喜欢有性别意味的宠物名字 |
[22:09] | Why do you have rules about pet names if you never have pets? | 既然不会养宠物为什么还有宠物名字的规定 |
[22:13] | It’s the principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[22:14] | But he’s a boy. | 但它是男生 |
[22:16] | This was a very nice gesture, | 很感谢你的好意 |
[22:18] | but, uh, I really wish you had asked us | 不过我真的希望你在送给奥兹这样的礼物前 |
[22:20] | before bringing Oz a gift like this. | 能先问过我们 |
[22:23] | I didn’t give it to him; the lady from across the street | 不是我送他的 是街对面那个带着奇怪帽子的女士 |
[22:25] | with the funny hats brought him over. | 送过来的 |
[22:26] | She said to tell you it’s a peace offering. | 她让我告诉你 这是和好的礼物 |
[22:29] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么说的 |
[22:31] | – What did I tell you? – I know. | -我怎么说的 -我知道 |
[22:32] | Ozzie, seriously, you’re not keeping him. | 奥兹 说真的 你绝对不能留着它 |
[22:34] | You’re not gonna keep him. Put him down. | 你不能留着它 把它放下 |
[22:36] | Put him back in his cage. | 把它放回笼子里 |
[22:38] | Sweetheart, you just have to trust mommy on this one, okay? | 亲爱的 这次你得相信妈妈 好吗 |
[22:41] | Okay? Please say your good-byes. | 好吗 跟它告别吧 |
[22:45] | I wish I could say my good-byes to you. | 我倒希望能跟你告别 |
[22:50] | Hey, Oz. | 奥兹 |
[22:52] | Ozzie. | 奥兹 |
[22:58] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是真心的 |
[22:59] | He… | 他… |
[23:02] | Those people are psychopaths. | 那些人都是精神病 |
[23:05] | They know that it was an accident! | 他们知道我不是故意的 |
[23:07] | I’m the least racist person they’ve ever met! | 我是他们见过的最不会种族歧视的人了 |
[23:08] | I know. I-I’m calling them right now. | 我知道 我这就给他们打电话 |
[23:10] | Give me the phone. I’m gonna do it. | 给我电话 我来打 |
[23:13] | I am doing this. | 这事我来做 |
[23:15] | I’ll be damned if they’re gonna do this to us. | 他们胆敢这样对我们 我能忍就怪了 |
[23:22] | Hey, what the…? | 怎么回事 |
[23:24] | He’s not invited back. | 没人邀请他回来 |
[23:25] | Not after what he did to you. | 因为他对你做了那些事 |
[23:27] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你不如我了解他 |
[23:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:36] | Listen, asshole! | 听着 混蛋 |
[23:38] | I know what your game is giving our son that rat. | 我知道你们给我儿子那只老鼠打的什么主意 |
[23:40] | Yeah, it’s not that complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[23:41] | I don’t like you, but I like your kid. | 我不喜欢你 但我喜欢你家孩子 |
[23:43] | Yeah, that’s really charming, | 这话真好听 |
[23:45] | but you knew I wasn’t gonna let him keep it. | 但你明知道我不会让他留着它 |
[23:47] | So you’re trying to drive a wedge between us, | 所以你要以此挑拨我俩的关系 |
[23:48] | and it’s not gonna work. | 但这可行不通 |
[23:49] | His name is Mr. Guinea. | 它叫基尼先生 |
[23:50] | That boy needs a man in his life, | 那孩子的成长过程需要男性参与 |
[23:52] | and some diversity. | 也需要一点种族多样性 |
[23:53] | He’s drowning in white privilege and estrogen over there. | 他都快被雌激素和白人特权给憋死了 |
[23:56] | Oh, my God. | 拜托 |
[23:57] | I mean, it’s fine to have two moms, | 有两个妈妈没问题 |
[23:58] | but at least get him a manny. | 但起码要给他找个男保姆 |
[24:00] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[24:04] | Hello, lez. | 你好 拉拉 |
[24:05] | I think you’re a horrible racist. | 我觉得你是个种族歧视的烂人 |
[24:11] | That bitch hung up on me. | 那个贱人挂了我电话 |
[24:17] | You got to be shitting me. | 这也太扯了吧 |
[24:23] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停 |
[24:25] | Stop! I am a citizen of the United States, | 停车 我是美国公民 |
[24:27] | and I demand to see your permit! | 我要看你的许可证 |
[24:29] | What chemicals are you spraying into our air?! | 你们在喷洒什么化学药品 |
[24:32] | The public has a right to know! | 公众有权利知道 |
[24:34] | Stop! | 停车 |
[24:36] | Ally! | 艾丽 |
[24:40] | Ally! Ally! | 艾丽 艾丽 |
[24:44] | Ally! Oh, my God. | 艾丽 天啊 |
[24:46] | Breathe. Okay, okay. | 深呼吸 好 |
[24:48] | Breathe, breathe. | 深呼吸 呼吸 |
[24:51] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[24:53] | Those assholes were gonna run me over. | 那帮混蛋都要从我身上碾过去了 |
[24:55] | Ally… | 艾丽 |
[24:58] | you’re bleeding. | 你流鼻血了 |
[25:17] | Pinky up. | 伸小指 |
[25:25] | Tell me what you’re afraid of. | 告诉我你害怕什么 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:31] | Can I be honest? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[25:37] | I’m afraid that Sonja | 我害怕 |
[25:39] | on The Real Housewives of New York has a drinking problem. | 电视剧《纽约娇妻》里的索尼娅有酗酒问题 |
[25:46] | Are you going to waste my time?! | 你在浪费我的时间吗 |
[25:48] | Do you understand how valuable my time is?! | 你知道我的时间有多宝贵吗 |
[25:51] | How much it means that I’m here doing this for you?! | 你明白我来这儿为你做这些的意义吗 |
[25:54] | This is a revolution! | 这是一场革命 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:20] | I hide behind my humor. | 我用幽默来掩饰情感 |
[26:22] | Stop anesthetizing yourself. | 不要再自我麻醉 |
[26:26] | Know your pain. | 了解自己的痛苦 |
[26:45] | Now tell me, are you afraid | 现在告诉我 你是否害怕 |
[26:48] | that you’re 40 and childless? | 自己已经40岁却没有孩子 |
[26:51] | Are you afraid that you will die unloved? | 是否害怕自己孤独终老 不被人所爱 |
[26:56] | Are you afraid | 你是否害怕 |
[26:59] | that you will never be penetrated by a man again? | 再也没有男人会和你性交 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:08] | All of it. | 每一条都是 |
[27:10] | I’m afraid the man I love is turning against me. | 我害怕我所爱的人背叛我 |
[27:13] | He is. | 他已经背叛了 |
[27:15] | I would. | 换我也会的 |
[27:17] | You’re so fucking irritating. | 你太他妈招人烦了 |
[27:23] | He has a friend now. | 他现在有了个朋友 |
[27:26] | And they whisper about me and share looks. | 他们偷偷议论我 还交换眼色 |
[27:29] | You’re afraid you’re nothing. | 你害怕自己一文不值 |
[27:32] | You’re afraid you’re shit. | 你害怕自己遭人唾弃 |
[27:35] | Stop saying “Sorry.” | 别再说对不起 |
[27:41] | For anything. | 别为任何事抱歉 |
[27:42] | That makes you nothing. | 那才会让你一文不值 |
[27:46] | Everything is somebody else’s fault from now on. | 从今以后 什么都是别人的错 |
[27:53] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[27:55] | You want to be somebody? | 你想有一席之地吗 |
[27:57] | You want to matter? | 你想变得重要吗 |
[28:00] | Then you make the world wrong. | 你要让世界都变成错的 |
[28:16] | When do you get the results back from your blood test? | 什么时候能拿到你血检的结果 |
[28:18] | They said a week. | 他们说要等一周 |
[28:22] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 一定会没事的 |
[28:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | I swallowed a mouthful of whatever they were spraying. | 他们喷的不知道什么东西喷了我一嘴 |
[28:27] | I can still taste it. | 现在嘴里还有那个味道 |
[28:29] | Well, this should take care of that. | 这个应该能解决那个问题 |
[28:34] | Just try to leave your worries and the world outside the door. | 试着把你的担心和世界都留在家门外 |
[28:39] | Tonight’s about our family, right? | 今晚属于我们一家 好吗 |
[29:00] | No. You already had that one. | 不行 这个你都吃过了 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Well, I’m gonna try it some more. | 我知道 我还想再吃点 |
[29:05] | Why isn’t anybody trying the mint green tea? | 为什么没人尝尝薄荷绿茶 |
[29:07] | Because it’s mint green tea. | 因为那是薄荷绿茶 |
[29:10] | Very right. | 没错 |
[29:12] | You are so my child. | 果然是我儿子 |
[29:14] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我自己都说不了这么好 |
[29:16] | You guys, it’s good. | 你们俩真是的 很好吃的 |
[29:18] | – Okay, you know what? – It’s yummy. | -好吧好吧 -很好吃的 |
[29:20] | – Let me try it. – Okay, thank you. | -我尝尝 -谢谢 |
[29:24] | It’s… | 这个 |
[29:30] | That’s delicious. | 确实好 |
[29:31] | All right. | 很好 |
[29:32] | So good. | 很棒 |
[29:33] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[29:34] | I mean, you guys… | 你们俩… |
[29:35] | Actually, really, I mean it. | 真的 应该尝尝 |
[29:37] | Why don’t you try it? | 不如你也尝尝 |
[29:45] | – See? Pretty good stuff. – It was good, it was good. | -你看 味道不错吧 -不错不错 |
[29:46] | – Pretty tasty, right? – It’s good. | -味道不错吧 -很好 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry about what I said. | 我为之前说的话感到抱歉 |
[29:51] | I know we can’t keep Mr. Guinea, | 我知道我们不能养基尼先生 |
[29:53] | but can we just find him a good home? | 但是能不能给他找个好家 |
[30:02] | He already has a good home. | 他已经有个家了呀 |
[30:04] | With you. | 和你在一起 |
[30:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:07] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[30:08] | I can keep him? | 我能留下它吗 |
[30:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:13] | Do I not get any sugar for that at all? Nothing? | 这都不感谢我一下吗 没反应吗 |
[30:15] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[30:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:26] | I’m gonna tell Mr. Guinea we’re gonna keep him. | 我要去告诉基尼先生我们能留下它了 |
[30:32] | That was pretty great of you. | 你真好 |
[30:34] | What changed your mind? | 为什么改主意了 |
[30:35] | Must have been the ice cream. | 肯定是因为冰淇淋 |
[30:36] | I realized I was licked. | 我发现我被舔了一下 |
[30:39] | – I thought that was pretty good. – No. No. | -我以为很好的呢 -没有 真的 |
[30:42] | I thought it was pretty good. | 我还觉得挺好吃的 |
[30:43] | Moms. | 妈妈 |
[30:44] | Look. | 你们看 |
[30:49] | Oh my… | 天啊 |
[30:50] | Wait. Ozzie! Oz! | 等等 奥兹 奥兹 |
[30:51] | Oz! Oz! | 奥兹 奥兹 |
[30:54] | Mr. Guinea, I can keep you. | 基尼先生 我可以留下你了 |
[30:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:00] | Mr. Guinea! | 基尼先生 |
[31:06] | Ally. Ally. | 艾丽 艾丽 |
[31:10] | Ally, what are you doing? | 艾丽 你干什么 |
[31:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:12] | Ozzie, it’s okay. | 奥兹 没事的 |
[31:14] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[31:16] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[31:17] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[31:23] | Ally, what the hell are you doing?! | 艾丽 你要干什么 |
[31:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:26] | I know you’re here. Your car’s outside. | 我知道有人 你们的车在门口 |
[31:29] | You can’t just walk into someone’s house! | 你不能这样破门而入 |
[31:32] | You are scaring Oz. | 你要吓到奥兹了 |
[31:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:35] | The cops are gonna arrest you for breaking and entering. | 警察要因为非法入侵逮捕你的 |
[31:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[31:41] | Oh, my…! | 天啊 |
[31:42] | That’s assault! | 这是攻击 |
[31:43] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么啊 |
[31:45] | You want some, too, bitch?! | 你也想试试吗 贱人 |
[31:46] | You’re acting like a goddamn lunatic! | 你简直疯了 |
[31:48] | How the hell did you get into our house?! | 你怎么进我们家的 |
[31:51] | What is your game here? | 你们要干什么 |
[31:53] | Look, I know that you want to punish me. | 我知道你们想惩罚我 |
[31:55] | You think I’m a murderer, you think I’m a racist. | 你们认为我是杀人犯 我种族歧视 |
[31:57] | You come over to our house in sombreros. | 带着宽沿帽来我们家 |
[31:59] | You put our address on Craigslist. | 你们把我们的地址登上了克雷格列表 |
[32:01] | A small part of me feels like I deserve that. | 我心里甚至有一部分觉得自己是活该 |
[32:03] | But this? | 但这个 |
[32:05] | This? | 这个 |
[32:06] | Look at my son! | 看看我儿子 |
[32:08] | Look at him! | 看看他 |
[32:10] | What kind of sick people | 什么样的人 |
[32:11] | gives a sweet, innocent boy a new pet | 才会给一个可爱 天真的孩子 |
[32:13] | and then just kills it right in front of him?! | 一个新宠物然后又当着他的面杀掉啊 |
[32:15] | Did something happen to Mr. Guinea? | 基尼先生出事了吗 |
[32:17] | I am not going to roll over and take this anymore. | 我不想再忍受这些事了 |
[32:20] | I am done telling myself to calm down, | 我已经不想再跟自己说镇定 |
[32:22] | that I am damaged, crazy. | 说我受了创伤 说我疯了 |
[32:24] | I am not crazy and I am not weak. | 我没疯 我也不懦弱 |
[32:26] | You people are terrorizing my family, | 你们在恐吓我的家人 |
[32:28] | and it stops now. | 到此为止了 |
[32:31] | You have some nerve waltzing over here, | 你居然有胆量冲到我家来 |
[32:34] | viciously attacking my husband, | 攻击我丈夫 |
[32:36] | and then telling us that we’re terrorizing you? | 还说是我们恐吓你 |
[32:39] | I should have you arrested! | 我就该报警抓你 |
[32:41] | Go ahead and try. | 来吧 试试看啊 |
[32:42] | I can’t wait to show the cops | 我等不及要给警察们看看 |
[32:43] | that creepy smiley face you painted on our front door | 你闯进屋子里在我们前门上 |
[32:45] | after you broke into it. | 画的毛骨悚然的笑脸了 |
[32:48] | You found a smiley face painted on your door? | 你在门上发现了一个笑脸吗 |
[32:51] | You’ve been marked by the killer. | 你已经被杀手标记了 |
[32:54] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[32:55] | Mama, is that true? | 妈妈 那是真的吗 |
[32:59] | No. No, sweetheart, it’s not true. | 不 不 亲爱的 那不是真的 |
[33:03] | These people saw that face on the news | 这些人看到了新闻里的笑脸 |
[33:05] | and then painted it on our front door | 然后涂在了我们的前门上 |
[33:07] | just to scare us. | 只是想吓唬吓唬我们 |
[33:08] | We did not, Ally, believe me. | 艾丽 相信我 我们没涂 |
[33:14] | Listen to me, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[33:16] | If you come to my house | 如果你们再来我家 |
[33:18] | and bother me or my family again, | 骚扰我或我的家人 |
[33:21] | I will kill you both. | 我会把你们都杀了 |
[33:34] | You have lost your goddamn mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[33:36] | What were you thinking, hitting him? | 你在想什么 攻击他 |
[33:37] | Threatening to kill them? | 威胁要杀了他们 |
[33:39] | If they sue us, we are screwed. | 他们要是起诉我们 我们就完了 |
[33:40] | We could lose everything. | 我们会一无所有 |
[33:44] | This is exhausting. | 这真的太累人了 |
[33:45] | Ally, this… | 艾丽 这… |
[33:47] | this thing you’re becoming, this is not the person I married. | 你变了 你已不是和我结婚的那个人了 |
[33:50] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想对我说什么 |
[33:50] | I… I-I have been sensitive to your fears. | 我… 我小心翼翼对待你的恐惧症 |
[33:53] | I’ve dealt with the mental imbalances. | 我接受你精神失衡的问题 |
[33:54] | I even tolerated the fact that you voted | 我甚至接受了你给该死的吉尔·斯泰因 |
[33:56] | for Jill fucking Stein instead of Hillary. | 投票而不是投给希拉里的事实 |
[33:59] | You said you weren’t gonna bring that up again. | 你说过你不会再提这件事了 |
[34:00] | But-but this is… | 可… 可是这… |
[34:01] | this is affecting our child. | 这正在影响我们的孩子 |
[34:04] | That I will not tolerate. | 我不能容忍了 |
[34:05] | Moms. Look. | 妈妈 看 |
[34:18] | Should we tell them? | 我该告诉他们吗 |
[34:22] | They probably painted it themselves. | 很可能是他们自己画的 |
[34:26] | What if something happens? | 如果真出事该怎么办 |
[34:28] | Oh, fuck them. | 那他们该死 |
[34:32] | Oz, let’s go back inside. | 奥兹 我们回屋子里去 |
[35:03] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[35:05] | Get off my property! | 从我的地盘上滚开 |
[35:07] | What the hell are you spraying on my lawn?! | 你们在我的草坪上喷什么东西 |
[35:09] | Who the hell are you, asshole? Show your goddamn face! | 混蛋 你是谁 把脸给我露出来 |
[35:14] | Take off your goddamn mask and show your face! | 把你那该死的面罩拿开 露出脸来 |
[35:18] | Hey, who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[35:21] | Halliburton? | 哈利伯顿公司 |
[35:22] | Monsanto? I want to speak to your supervisor! | 还是孟山都公司 我要和你的主管谈 |
[35:24] | Who the hell are you people?! | 你们到底是什么人 |
[35:46] | What was your first homosexual experience? | 你第一次同性性经历是什么 |
[35:51] | My older sister’s boyfriend. | 和我姐姐的男朋友 |
[35:55] | She was passed out, and… he came into my room, | 我姐睡了 他来到我房间 |
[35:58] | and we jerked each other off. | 我们给对方打了手枪 |
[36:02] | Why didn’t you blow him? | 为什么你没给他口交 |
[36:04] | I did a few days later. | 几天后我这么干了 |
[36:06] | And then I prematurely ejaculated. | 我早早地射了出来 |
[36:10] | What’s your biggest regret? | 你最后悔的事是什么 |
[36:13] | That I married my fag hag. | 我娶了我的闺蜜 |
[36:15] | Do you wish she was dead? | 你希望她死吗 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:18] | That’s horrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[36:24] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[36:26] | I mean, I’m afraid I’m going to have | 我是说 我只是害怕我的余生 |
[36:27] | to spend the rest of my life with her, | 要和她一起度过 |
[36:28] | but I don’t want her to die. | 可我不想她死 |
[36:30] | Just say it. | 只管说 |
[36:34] | Feel how it feels. | 去感受其中的情感 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:47] | I wish she were dead. | 我希望她死掉 |
[37:02] | Don’t you see that it is all connected? | 你难道没察觉出这一切都是有联系的吗 |
[37:04] | The clowns in the supermarket. | 超市里的小丑 |
[37:07] | Roger’s murder. | 罗杰的谋杀案 |
[37:08] | Then the accident with Pedro. | 佩德罗的事故 |
[37:10] | Those disgusting sex ads on Craigslist. | 克雷格网站上令人作呕的性广告 |
[37:13] | Then Mr. Guinea in the microwave. | 小豚鼠在微波炉里爆炸 |
[37:16] | It’s the neighbors from hell. | 他们是自来地狱的邻居 |
[37:19] | They’re responsible. | 就是他们干的 |
[37:23] | Has your partner exhibited | 你的伴侣最近有没有 |
[37:24] | any recent signs of psychosis? | 表现出精神错乱的迹象 |
[37:26] | Don’t talk to her as if I’m not here. | 别只对她说话 就好像我不在这一样 |
[37:27] | You can ask me. | 你也可以问我啊 |
[37:29] | And the answer is no, I am not crazy! | 答案就是没有 我没有疯 |
[37:33] | And I will prove it. | 我会证明这点的 |
[37:37] | This… is what’s left of Mr. Guinea. | 这… 就是豚鼠的残骸 |
[37:46] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:48] | I sent a picture of the Smiley Face graffiti | 我发了张笑脸照 |
[37:50] | to our forensic team, and it appears to be authentic. | 给鉴证科 看样子是真货 |
[37:52] | So we’ve been marked? | 所以我们已经被标记了吗 |
[37:54] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[37:57] | But I do feel like we have to set up some surveillance, | 但我觉得必须设置一些监控 |
[37:58] | just as a precaution. | 小心为好 |
[38:01] | Shit! Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[38:03] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[38:10] | Oz? | 奥兹 |
[38:11] | Ozzie? | 奥兹 |
[38:12] | You okay? Oh, God. | 你没事吧 哦 天啊 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, I did something terrible. | 很抱歉 我做了一些不好的事 |
[38:16] | Oh, sweetie, you scared us. | 亲爱的 你吓死我了 |
[38:18] | I clicked on a link. | 我点了一个链接 |
[38:20] | Oh, honey. That’s not a big deal. | 亲爱的 那不是什么大事 |
[38:22] | I set the parental controls. | 我开了家长控制系统 |
[38:24] | I unset it. | 我破解了 |
[38:26] | I saw you type in the password: “Clownz” | 我看到你输过”小丑” |
[38:28] | with a “Z.” | 最后是Z |
[38:29] | Okay, well, thank you for being honest, | 好吧 说实话很好 |
[38:32] | but you can’t do that. | 但你不能这么做了 |
[38:33] | Okay? You’re grounded. | 好吗 你被禁足了 |
[38:34] | Turn it off, and no computer for a week. | 关掉 而且一周内不许用电脑 |
[38:37] | That’s the problem– I can’t turn it off. | 问题就在这儿 我关不掉 |
[38:39] | So, sweetie, you have a virus. | 亲爱的 这是中了病毒 |
[38:40] | It’s not the end of the world. What were you looking at… | 又不是世界末日 你在看什么啊 |
[38:43] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[38:44] | Come on, honey, we need to see it. | 别这样 亲爱的 我们得看看 |
[38:46] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不能 |
[38:47] | Let us see it. | 让我们看看 |
[38:49] | Now. | 马上 |
[38:58] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[39:03] | Ivy, Ivy… | 艾薇 艾薇 |
[39:04] | Ivy, wait. | 艾薇 等等 |
[39:09] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[39:10] | You’re having an affair with the babysitter? | 你和保姆搞外遇了吗 |
[39:11] | No. No, I am not. | 不 我没有 |
[39:13] | It’s on video! | 视频上放着呢 |
[39:16] | She’s fingering you in the tub. | 她在浴缸里给你指交 |
[39:18] | Ivy, I would never do that to you. Okay? | 艾薇 我不会这么对你的 好吗 |
[39:20] | Don’t you see that someone was in our house? | 你难道没看出来吗 有人进了我们家 |
[39:23] | Someone put a camera in our bathroom. | 在浴室里安装了监控 |
[39:26] | I told you it is all connected. | 我说了 这些都是有关联的 |
[39:27] | What if Winter is working with the neighbors? | 如果温特和邻居是一伙的呢 |
[39:29] | What if it’s a setup? I am telling you, | 如果这都是陷阱呢 我说了 |
[39:31] | they are trying to tear us apart. It is them! | 她们就是要拆散我们 就是他们 |
[39:33] | No, it’s you! | 不 是你 |
[39:36] | You cheated! | 你出轨了 |
[39:38] | You betrayed our family. | 你背叛了我们这个家 |
[39:40] | No, no. Listen to me! | 不 没有 听我说 |
[39:41] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[39:45] | it’s-it’s really none of your business. | 真的和你无关 |
[39:47] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[39:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:53] | I’m leaving, too. With Oz. | 我马上走 带着奥兹 |
[39:55] | I’m not spending another night here with you. | 我不会再和你多待一晚 |
[39:56] | I’m not… I’m not… Ivy, Ivy, I’m… Please! | 我没有 没有 艾薇 艾薇 求你了 |
[39:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:01] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[40:02] | Please don’t leave me here alone. | 求你别把我一个人丢在这儿 |
[40:04] | You should call Winter. | 你该打给温特 |
[40:08] | And if that smiley face on the door is what the cop said, | 如果墙上的笑脸真的像警察说的那样 |
[40:12] | you’ll have plenty of company. | 那你会有很多伴呢 |
[40:16] | Let’s go, Oz! | 我们走吧 奥兹 |
[40:17] | Ivy, please, please, don’t do this. | 艾薇 求你了 别这样 |
[40:26] | Why isn’t Mama coming with us? | 为什么妈妈不和我们一起 |
[40:28] | Uh, she needs to stay home and do some thinking. | 她得待在家里 想些事情 |
[40:32] | It’s my fault, isn’t it? | 是我的错 是不是 |
[40:33] | No. | 不 |
[40:35] | No, it is not your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[40:37] | And I will see you really soon. | 我们很快就会再见的 |
[40:40] | Okay? So don’t worry. | 好吗 别担心 |
[40:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[40:52] | No! | 不 |
[40:53] | I told you, I don’t know what happened! | 我说了 我不知道发生了什么 |
[40:55] | I didn’t do anything! I was asleep! | 我什么也没干 我在睡觉 |
[40:58] | Ozzie, we need you to stay here, okay? | 奥兹 你待在这儿 好吗 |
[41:01] | Just stay right here. I will be right back. | 哪儿也别去 我马上回来 |
[41:03] | No! | 不 |
[41:04] | That’s bullshit! | 都是鬼扯 |
[41:05] | I told you, I don’t know what happened! | 我说了 我不知道发生了什么 |
[41:08] | I was asleep! | 我睡着了 |
[41:09] | And I roll over, | 我翻了个身 |
[41:10] | and then I’m wet and sticky, and then I… | 然后觉得潮潮的 粘粘的 然后… |
[41:12] | I get up, and then I’m covered in blood! | 我起来 发现全是都血 |
[41:14] | Sir, try to calm down. | 先生 冷静点 |
[41:15] | No, I can’t calm down! | 不 我冷静不下来 |
[41:17] | You need to calm up! | 你得嗨起来 |
[41:19] | You need to get to my level! | 你得达到我这种程度 |
[41:20] | You need to get agitated! | 你得激动起来 |
[41:25] | She’s the one. | 就是她 |
[41:27] | She’s the killer. | 她就是杀手 |
[41:29] | What did you do, you crazy bitch? | 你做了什么 疯婆子 |
[41:31] | What kind of Gone Girl shit are you up to? | 你玩哪出《消失的爱人》啊 |
[41:33] | Why don’t you stay away from me, you maniac! | 你离我远点 疯子 |
[41:35] | Oh, yeah? Where’s Meadow?! | 是吗 梅朵呢 |
[41:38] | What did you do to my Meadow?! | 你对我的梅朵做了什么 |
[41:41] | No! No! Let me go! | 不 不 放开我 |
[41:43] | Let me go! It’s her! It’s her! | 放开我 是她 是她 |
[41:45] | We should… we should go back inside. | 我们该 该进屋了 |
[41:49] | Where’s Ozzie? | 奥兹呢 |
[41:53] | Ivy, where’s Ozzie? | 艾薇 奥兹呢 |
[41:55] | No! Let me go! It’s her! | 不 放开我 就是她 |
[41:58] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[42:01] | – Let me go! – Easy, Easy | -放开我 -冷静点 冷静 |
[42:01] | He’s there. | 在那边 |
[42:02] | Ozzie? | 奥兹 |
[42:05] | – Ozzie! – Ozzie! | -奥兹 -奥兹 |
[42:09] | Oz? | 奥兹 |