时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Welcome to Seven Graces Surgical Center | |
[00:08] | and Luxury Aftercare | |
[00:09] | where you’ll be treated by our world-class team | 在这里接受世界级 |
[00:11] | of surgeons and medical staff. | 外科医师和医疗团队的治疗 |
[00:13] | Once your procedure is complete | 手术完成之后 |
[00:15] | you’ll heal in total comfort | 可以在我们得奖的 |
[00:17] | and complete privacy in our award-winning wellness center. | 七雅健康中心舒适私密地静养 |
[00:20] | Seven Graces, it’s not just recovery | 让您不只是复原 |
[00:23] | it’s rejuvenation. | 还能回春 |
[00:27] | Welcome to Seven Graces Surgical Center… | 欢迎光临七雅手术中心‥ |
[00:30] | Okay. | 好 "已停用,稍后再试" |
[00:33] | F**k! | 可恶 |
[00:36] | Once your procedure is complete | |
[00:38] | you’ll heal in total comfort and complete privacy | |
[00:40] | in our award-winning wellness center. | |
[00:42] | Seven Graces, it’s not just recovery, it’s rejuvenation. | |
[00:50] | – This is Marcus. – Hey, friend! | 我是马可斯 |
[00:53] | – Who is this? – It’s Ava. | -我的好朋友 -你是谁? |
[00:55] | You don’t have my number saved? | 我是艾娃 你没有存我的号码? |
[00:56] | No. What’s up? Is everything okay with her? | 没有,找我干嘛? 她没事吧? |
[00:59] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, no… absolutely. Everything’s great. Deborah’s great. | 没事,她好得很 |
[01:01] | She’s just… she’s still in surgery. I was just wondering… | 黛博拉很好 还在做手术,我在想‥ |
[01:04] | You know what? I was wondering. | 知道吗,我在想 |
[01:06] | Do you… do you happen to know her… | 你会不会知道她手机的密码? |
[01:08] | her phone passcode? | |
[01:09] | And why do you need that? | 问这干嘛? |
[01:11] | You know, I was actually thinking I should probably | 其实我是想用她的手机 |
[01:13] | take some goofy selfies on her phone. | 拍几张傻照 |
[01:16] | You know, just to cheer her up when she wakes up. | 等她醒来看了 心情会好一点 |
[01:19] | Well, while that definitely sounds like something she’d love | 她感觉还真的会喜欢这种玩笑 |
[01:21] | I can’t help you. I don’t have the code. | 但我帮不上忙 我不知道密码 |
[01:23] | She uses Face ID. | 她是用脸部辨识 |
[01:24] | Face ID, f**k! | 脸部辨识,可恶 |
[01:27] | You know what, Marcus? | 马可斯,你要的话 |
[01:28] | You can… you can go ahead and save my number | 可以把我的号码存起来 |
[01:29] | if you want, ’cause, you know, we’re kinda becoming… | 因为我们现在也算是‥ |
[01:33] | friends. | -朋友了 -我会的 |
[01:34] | – I will. – Okay, bye. | 好,再见 |
[01:40] | Oh, no. | 糟糕,应该先试穿的 |
[01:42] | Should’ve tried ’em on. | |
[01:48] | Girl, did Andre try to sell you some of his edge growth formula? | 安德瑞是不是 又想卖他的生发配方给你? |
[01:54] | – Do you think it works? | – Do you think it works? -你觉得有用吗? -你觉得呢? |
[01:56] | Don’t forget, he thinks the earth is flat. | 别忘了,他相信地平说 |
[01:59] | That boy’s an idiot. | -那家伙是个白痴 |
[02:00] | – Yeah, he’s a fool. – Oh, girl. | -说得好 |
[02:01] | – We gotta stop buyin’… – Mom, if you’re gonna housesit | -说真的,我们不能再买‥ -妈,你来帮我顾家 |
[02:04] | at least close the door. | 至少把门关上 |
[02:05] | – Honey, why are you home? – Change of plans. | 宝贝,你怎么回来了? 计划有变 |
[02:09] | I’m not going anymore. | 我不去了 |
[02:11] | And Costco, Mom? | 你去大卖场买东西? |
[02:13] | You said you were having a few people over, not a frat party. | 你说要招待朋友 可没说要开派对 |
[02:15] | I am… I’m… it’s not a party. | 对‥这不是派对 |
[02:19] | Miss Loretta, what’s that? | 萝瑞塔女士,那是什么? |
[02:21] | This? | 这个吗? |
[02:23] | Party platter. | 派对分享盘 |
[02:25] | This is why your building banned parties. | 难怪你们的大楼禁止派对 |
[02:26] | – No… | – No… 才不是这样‥ |
[02:28] | We got banned because they’re losers and they’re jealous. | 这群窝囊废 是嫉妒我们才下禁令 |
[02:31] | – They’re jealous. – That hole in the wall | -他们嫉妒 |
[02:32] | that coulda been made by anything. | -墙上破洞有很多可能原因 |
[02:34] | The keg-shaped hole in the wall could’ve been made by anything? | 洞的形状跟啤酒桶一样 可能的原因很多? |
[02:36] | That’s the one, yeah. | 我就是这个意思,对 |
[02:39] | Okay. | -好的 |
[02:40] | Well, anyway, now that you’re here | -既然你回来了 |
[02:42] | come help me slice fruit for the sangria. | 就来帮我切做水果酒的水果 |
[02:44] | No, I’m just here to get my camera. | 不行,我是回来拿相机的 |
[02:46] | Sanford’s showing me some properties in Huntridge. | 山佛要带我去亨特里奇看房子 |
[02:48] | Oh, of course. | 当然罗,难得周末不用上班 |
[02:50] | You got the weekend off from work | |
[02:52] | so you’re gonna fill it with more work. | 你就决定去揽更多工作 |
[02:53] | Honey, you have caught a disease from Deborah | 儿子,你被黛博拉传染了 |
[02:56] | and it’s called workaholism. | -传染了工作狂 |
[02:58] | – That’s bad. – Mom… | -很严重 妈 |
[03:00] | Flipping houses for me is not work, it’s pleasure. | 炒房对我来说不是工作,是娱乐 |
[03:03] | Well, if you love it that much why don’t you just do it full time? | 既然这么喜欢 为什么不转成正职? |
[03:06] | Because I helped build Deborah’s empire. | 因为我打造了黛博拉的帝国 |
[03:07] | I’m not gonna walk away from it. | 不可能弃之不顾 |
[03:08] | All that work is why you haven’t met someone. | -只会工作,难怪一直单身 -是啦 |
[03:11] | – Oh, okay. – Which really disappoints me | 你害我好失望 |
[03:13] | ’cause I wanna go to a gay wedding. | 因为我很想去参加同志婚礼 |
[03:15] | Girl, I’ve got an outfit that I wanna wear | 我有一套超想穿的衣服 |
[03:16] | that the straight people would just not understand. | 但异性恋肯定不懂得欣赏 |
[03:19] | Oh, where are your dog bowls? | -你的狗碗在哪里? |
[03:21] | I don’t have a dog, so I don’t have dog bowls. | -我没养狗 怎么会有狗碗 |
[03:25] | – See, that’s gonna be a problem. – Yeah. | 这下有问题了 |
[03:27] | Because I said that pets were welcome. | 因为我说欢迎带宠物参加 |
[03:29] | – Welcome. – And encouraged. | -并鼓励携带 |
[03:31] | – Encouraged. – All right. | -鼓励 |
[03:32] | I’ve just decided that I’ll be staying | 好吧,我我刚刚决定 |
[03:34] | at Deborah’s tonight | 今晚睡黛博拉家 |
[03:35] | and the cleaning lady will be here at noon tomorrow. | -不要‥ -清洁工明天中午会来 |
[03:37] | – Noon? – Oh, baby, baby. | -中午? -宝贝‥ |
[03:39] | – Let’s make it 1.00. – Let’s make it 2.00 | -改到一点好了 -两点比较好 |
[03:41] | ’cause I wanna sleep in, you know. | 我想赖床 |
[03:45] | – We love you! – Love you, too. | -我们爱你 -我也爱你们 |
[03:48] | – He’s mad. – What’s wrong with him? | -他火大了 -他是怎样? |
[03:50] | Why he don’t like dogs? | 他为什么不喜欢狗? |
[03:55] | Hi! You look… | 你看起来‥ |
[03:59] | Hi. | 你好吗? |
[04:00] | You look like a ball girl at the US Open | 你看起来像美国公开赛的女球僮 |
[04:04] | and not one of the fast ones. | 而且动作不太俐落 |
[04:07] | She seems like herself. | 她好像完全恢复了 |
[04:08] | Okay, Deborah. I’ll let Perla take it from here. | 黛博拉,我要把你交给佩拉了 |
[04:11] | – Perla? No, oh, God, no. Oh, God! – Hello, Miss Deborah. | 佩拉? 我不要‥ -黛博拉小姐 -我的天 |
[04:15] | – Are you okay? – Oh, no. | -你还好吗? |
[04:16] | Everything’s okay. Miss Deborah and I just have complicated history | -一切都没事 黛博拉小姐跟我的关系很纠葛 |
[04:19] | and she hate me very much. | 她非常恨我 |
[04:20] | Okay, let’s get you into bed. | 好,我送你上床 |
[04:22] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[04:25] | How are you feeling, my funny lady? | 搞笑天后感觉怎么样? |
[04:28] | Why are you speaking so slowly? | 你讲话为什么这么慢? |
[04:30] | I didn’t get brain surgery. | 我又不是去动脑部手术 |
[04:32] | That’s a good one. I’ll be right back. | 好好笑,我马上回来 |
[04:37] | Here. Come here. | 过来 |
[04:38] | – Yeah? – Get her out. | -什么事? -赶她走 |
[04:41] | Okay, okay, I will… | 好,我现在就赶 |
[04:44] | Perla, can we talk outside for a second? | 佩拉,可以出去谈谈吗? |
[04:45] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | 没问题 |
[04:48] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[04:51] | Maybe you could see if there’s another nurse available. | 能不能去看看别的护士 有没有空? |
[04:54] | – It’s not… it’s not personal. – Oh, no, I wish. | -我不是针对你 -我也希望 |
[04:56] | No, but we are very booked this weekend | 这个周末生意很好 |
[04:58] | so everybody is assigned. | 大家行程都满了 |
[04:59] | Plus, Miss Deborah is long time patient. | 而且黛博拉小姐是熟客了 |
[05:01] | And she’s known for being, you know, bitchy. | 大家都知道她有时候很‥刻薄 |
[05:04] | – Yeah, awful. – Only Perla has special touch. | -对,很可怕 -只有佩拉制得住她 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | Maybe you could just go | 你先走吧,这两个小时 |
[05:10] | and let me handle some stuff for the next couple hours. | 由我来照顾她 |
[05:12] | Okay, yeah. I go for a bit. | 好,我可以离开一下 |
[05:14] | She’ll probably be sleeping for next few hours anyway. | 反正她还会再睡两个小时 |
[05:16] | Just make sure, if she needs to use bathroom | 不过她上厕所时你得陪她去 |
[05:18] | you go with her, okay? | |
[05:19] | Because she won’t use walker. | 因为她不肯用助步器 |
[05:20] | – She could faint. – Yes. Of course. | 她可能会昏倒 |
[05:22] | I will accompany my boss to the bathroom. | 好,没问题 我会陪我老板上厕所的 |
[05:25] | Okay, good, call me if she starts acting weird, okay? | 好,如果她举止怪异 就打给我 |
[05:26] | Okay, great. I’ll… I’ll let you know | 好,如果她说我的好话 |
[05:28] | if she says anything nice about me. | 我马上通知你 |
[05:30] | You funny lady, too. | 原来你也很搞笑 |
[05:31] | I take care of you when you get your chin fixed. | 你来整下巴时 我一定负责照顾你 |
[05:33] | – What? – Do I need… I need… | 什么,我的下巴需要‥ |
[05:34] | Okay, bye-bye. | 再见 |
[06:59] | No. | 好恶 |
[07:39] | – Hello? – Hi, girl. | -喂? -姊 |
[07:42] | Do you mind coming to me tonight to hang? | 今天晚上可以来我家吗? |
[07:44] | I lost a contact in the back of my eye | 我的隐形眼镜卡在眼睛里 |
[07:46] | and I think it’s a little risky for me to drive. | 开车好像不太好 |
[07:48] | Shit. I’m sorry, Kiki. | 对不起,琦琦 |
[07:50] | I’m, like, an hour outside of Vegas. | 我现在离赌城有一个小时的车程 |
[07:52] | I had to come with Deborah to this weird surgery place. | 我得陪黛博拉 来这个奇怪的手术中心 |
[07:54] | Oh, bummer. | 真扫兴 |
[07:56] | It’s all good, though. Hope you’re getting overtime? | 没关系,希望你有加班费 |
[07:59] | I’m not, but, hey | 并没有,对了 |
[08:00] | you don’t know Deborah’s phone passcode, do you? | 你知道黛博拉手机的密码吗? |
[08:03] | No. Sorry. Why do you need that? | 没有,抱歉,你问这干嘛? |
[08:06] | Oh, did you try her birthday | 试试她的生日 |
[08:08] | but ten years earlier than what’s on Wikipedia? | 但把网络上的资料减十年 |
[08:10] | – That might work. – Of course, I did. | -说不定有用 -我当然试过了 |
[08:12] | It was the first thing I tried. | 那是我试的第一组密码 |
[08:13] | But no, I… I just… I had an awful night last night | 但不对 |
[08:16] | and I was really coked up and… | 我昨天晚上过得很惨 嗑了一堆古柯硷 |
[08:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[08:20] | I… I just… I left Deborah a voicemail | 我在黛博拉手机上留了言 |
[08:22] | and I need to delete it but her Face ID isn’t working | 我必须删掉 但是脸部辨识没有用 |
[08:24] | ’cause she just had surgery and her face is swollen. | 但是她刚动过手术 脸肿得像猪头 |
[08:27] | Oh, shit. | 真惨 |
[08:29] | Oh, shit! | 天啊,我突然想到一个好主意 |
[08:31] | I have an amazing idea but it’s kinda insane. | 但是有点疯狂 |
[08:35] | I will try anything. | 我什么都愿意试 |
[08:48] | The museum will be closing in ten minutes. | 本馆十分钟后打烊 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God! Uncanny. | 天哪,超像的 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 天啊,好 |
[09:10] | Oh, okay. | 好耶 |
[09:13] | Delete. | 删除 |
[09:19] | Deb, you almost had me. | 小黛,差点被你逮到了 |
[09:45] | Good morning! | 早安 |
[09:46] | Oh, I’m so sorry, I thought my boss was in here | 抱歉,我以为床上睡的是我老板 |
[09:49] | not some young woman with perfect eyes. | 而不是一个美目盼兮的年轻女子 |
[09:53] | No… | 不可以‥ |
[09:54] | I’m supposed to walk you to the bathroom. | 我得扶你去厕所 |
[09:56] | Come on, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用做这份苦差事 |
[09:58] | – Have to? – Get to. | 苦差事? 这是我的荣幸 |
[10:01] | What’s up with you today? | 你今天是怎么回事? |
[10:03] | Nothing, I’m just in a good mood. | 没事,就是心情好 |
[10:04] | And I was told you were a fainting risk | 护士说你可能会昏倒 |
[10:06] | so either I can accompany you | 如果不让我陪你去 |
[10:07] | or we can just get Perla back in here. | 我就叫佩拉来 |
[10:09] | Okay, fine… | 好啦‥ |
[10:17] | Fine, I’ll wait out here but I’m still gonna hold your hand. | 好,我在这里等 但还是要牵着你的手 |
[10:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 杀了我吧 |
[10:25] | Good luck. | 加油 |
[10:37] | Sounds strong. | -劲道真强 -老天 |
[10:38] | – God! – Oh, no you don’t… | 不可以‥ |
[10:40] | Good morning, how are you? | 早安,你好吗? |
[10:43] | Oh, my God, I love that. | 天哪,我喜欢 |
[10:45] | Yeah, can I please have the chocolate chip pancakes? | 我要巧克力煎饼,你也要吗? |
[10:49] | – You want the same? – Pancakes? | -煎饼? -对 |
[10:50] | – Yeah. – I didn’t come here to look worse. | 我不是来这里变丑的 |
[10:53] | Hold, please. Come on. | 请稍等 |
[10:55] | You just had surgery. You can have a pancake. | 别这样,你才刚动过手术 吃点煎饼不会怎样 |
[10:57] | Think about it, the yum melted chocolate | 你想想,美味融化的巧克力 |
[11:00] | the fluffy stacks, the sweet maple syrup? | 一叠松软的煎饼 和甜甜的枫糖浆? |
[11:04] | Do you finish it with whipped cream? | 上面会挤鲜奶油吗? |
[11:06] | They do. | 他们会耶 |
[11:07] | Have you never heard the expression | 你没听过一句话吗? |
[11:08] | “A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips”? | "嘴巴一小口,屁股一大坨" |
[11:11] | Have you never heard the expression | 那你有没有听过 |
[11:13] | “Yum, yum in my tum-tum”? | "吃得饱饱,活着好好"? |
[11:15] | – What is wrong with you? – A lot. | -你是有什么毛病? -我的毛病多了 |
[11:17] | Junk food’s not worth it. | 吃垃圾食物得不偿失 |
[11:19] | Are you seriously gonna deprive yourself | 你真的下半辈子 |
[11:20] | of delicious food for the rest of your life? | 都不吃美食了吗? |
[11:22] | You’re never gonna have a McDonald’s french fry ever again? | 永远都不吃薯条了吗? |
[11:25] | No. | -不吃 |
[11:26] | Well, I hate to say it, but you have disordered eating. | -我不想这么说 |
[11:28] | It’s a classic for a reason. | -你有饮食失调症 -这种病成为经典是有原因的 |
[11:31] | Okay. So, yeah. | 一份煎饼和一份健康早餐 |
[11:33] | Just the pancakes and your healthy start plate. | |
[11:37] | Great. Thank you. And, you know | 好极了,谢谢 |
[11:39] | I actually do wanna order a couple more things. | 其实我还再加点一些 |
[11:47] | – Worth the calories? – Absolutely. | -摄取这些热量值得吗? -太值得了 |
[11:54] | Okay. Shall we work? | -要开始工作了吗? |
[11:55] | Yes. Jokes. | -对,想笑话 |
[12:02] | I should probably work from the bed, though. | 我最好躺在床上工作 |
[12:04] | Yeah, it’s good for creativity and a healthful recovery. | 对,躺着比较有创意 而且能帮助复原 |
[12:08] | Yup. | 对 |
[12:10] | All right. This is better. | 好 -这样好多了 -对‥ |
[12:13] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[12:15] | Should we close our eyes for a second? | 要闭上眼睛吗? |
[12:17] | – Yeah, if you want to, yeah. – We’ll keep working. | -你想闭的话当然可以 -闭着眼睛工作 |
[12:20] | Of course, I mean, yeah, we would. | -没问题 |
[12:21] | Okay, so we’ll close our eyes for a second, and we’ll… | -稍微眯一下‥ |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – We’ll think of jokes. | -好 -想一些笑话 |
[12:25] | That sounds good, yeah. We can think of… | 好主意,我们来想‥ |
[12:29] | jokes. | 笑话 |
[12:38] | Coming. | 来了 |
[12:49] | – Hi. | – Hi. 你好‥ |
[12:51] | Nice robe. | 浴袍很漂亮 |
[12:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:54] | So someone called and made an anonymous tip | 我们接到匿名举报 |
[12:57] | about the water usage on this property last night? | 说昨晚这里有人浪费水 |
[13:03] | That’s bizarre. | 这就怪了 |
[13:05] | Can I speak to Ms. Vance, please? | 我可以跟文斯女士谈谈吗? |
[13:07] | She’s away for the weekend. | 她这个周末不在 |
[13:10] | So were you going to invite me in, or what? | 所以你要请我进去吗? |
[13:14] | Do come in. | 请进 |
[13:42] | Wakey, wakey! | 起床,该检查纱布了 |
[13:44] | Time to check dressing, my funny lady. | 搞笑天后 |
[13:45] | – Perla! – We’re working! | -佩拉 -我们在工作 |
[13:48] | – Oh, my God. – Come, sit up for me, darling. | -天哪 -坐起来一下 |
[13:50] | Oh, that’s such a creepy way to be woken up. | 这样被叫醒好诡异 |
[13:52] | Do you see what I mean about her? | -知道我的感受了吧? -知道了 |
[13:54] | – Yes. – All right. | 屁屁往后坐一点,谢谢 |
[13:55] | Let’s get your tushy back. Thank you. | |
[13:58] | How are you feeling today, my funny lady? | -搞笑天后今天觉得如何? |
[14:00] | I hurt. I… I need another Vicodin, please. | -好痛 我要再吃一颗止痛药 |
[14:02] | No… Miss Deborah. It’s not time yet. | 不行,黛博拉小姐 时间还没到 |
[14:04] | Seriously, Perla. | 说真的,佩拉,我伤口好痛 |
[14:05] | I am in pain… I need more painkiller now. | 现在就需要止痛药 |
[14:09] | You know, I shouldn’t. I could get in trouble. | 我不该给你药 会惹麻烦的 |
[14:11] | Please? | 拜托嘛 |
[14:13] | You know, for you, I give you half, okay? | 看在你的面子上,我给你半颗 |
[14:15] | But it’s secret. There we go. | 但这是我们的秘密,吃吧 |
[14:17] | – Thank you. – All set. | -谢谢 -都好了 |
[14:18] | Anything else I can do, be of assistance? | 还有什么能帮你的吗? |
[14:20] | – No. Good bye. See you later. – I’ll be back soon. | -没有了,晚点见 -我很快就会再来的 |
[14:23] | – Oh, good. – Bye, honey. Bye, darling. | -好极了 -再见,亲爱的 |
[14:25] | Bye, Perla. | -再见,宝贝 -再见,佩拉 |
[14:29] | Well, at least she gave you more, right? | 至少她有多给你止痛药 |
[14:33] | Please. It’s basically children’s Tylenol. | 拜托,那比小孩吃的还弱 |
[14:37] | But my forehead is sore. | 我的前额很痛,通常不会这样 |
[14:39] | That doesn’t usually happen. Is there a bruise there? | 有淤青吗? |
[14:41] | No… nothing at all. I… I wouldn’t even think about it. | 没有,什么都没有 不用担心了 |
[14:44] | You know, I actually, I have some weed edibles on me | 其实我身上有带食用大麻 |
[14:46] | that help me with my cramps, which, weirdly, I’m having early. | 用来缓解经痛的 怪了,我这个月早了 |
[14:49] | – Do you… do you want some? – No, I don’t like marijuana. | -想吃吗? -不要,我不喜欢大麻 |
[14:52] | I mean, I already feel like crap. | 我已经觉得很糟了 |
[14:54] | Why would I wanna take something | 为什么还要吃 |
[14:55] | that makes me feel lazy and hungry too? | 会让我觉得又懒又饿的东西? |
[14:57] | Right, you… you said you hated “grass.” | 明白,你在修道士俱乐部 |
[14:59] | at that Friar’s Club Roast. | 吐槽大会时说讨厌抽大麻 |
[15:01] | You had that bit about how Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young | 你有个笑话是 |
[15:04] | were such stoners that the only reason | 克罗斯比,史提尔斯,纳许与杨 |
[15:05] | they called their band that is because they wanted | 团名这样取是因为太爱呼麻 |
[15:07] | to remember each other’s names? | 不这样记不住对方的名字 |
[15:10] | That was funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:11] | I had completely forgotten about that joke. | 我完全忘了那个笑话 |
[15:12] | I just saw it the other day, actually. | 我前几天才看过 |
[15:13] | I’m… I’m almost done digitizing. | 我已经快完成数位化了 |
[15:16] | I stayed late a couple nights last week. | 上周熬了两个晚上 |
[15:18] | It’s actually kinda fun. | 其实还蛮好玩的 |
[15:19] | You know the reason I wrote that was ’cause I had a crush on Graham Nash. | 我写那个笑话 是因为暗恋葛汉纳许 |
[15:23] | I thought that if he heard it, maybe he’d call me. | 想说他听到 |
[15:25] | Oh, Deborah. | 搞不好会打给我 |
[15:28] | I love that. Did he call? | 黛博拉,不错喔 他有打来吗? |
[15:29] | I don’t know. I toured so much that year | 不知道,那年我一直在巡演 |
[15:32] | I didn’t even have a home phone number. | 连支固定电话都没有 |
[15:35] | I really… | 我真的‥ |
[15:37] | You know what? I will take that pot pill. | 好吧 给我一颗你的大麻丸 |
[15:41] | It’s not a pill, it’s a gummy, but great. | 不是药丸是软糖,但是‥ 好极了 |
[15:44] | And you can take one too if you want. | 你想吃的话也吃一颗吧 |
[15:47] | I was gonna anyway. | 我本来就要吃 |
[15:48] | Big surprise. | 真意外 |
[15:51] | I’m traveling with a dope fiend. | 我居然跟毒虫一起旅行 |
[15:53] | You know, it’s just as well that Graham Nash never called me. | 幸亏纳许没打电话给我 |
[15:56] | It wouldn’t have worked out anyway. | 我们一定会分手的 |
[15:57] | – Oh, no? – I hear he’s into | -是吗? |
[15:59] | transcendental meditation. | -听说他很爱打坐冥想 |
[16:03] | – What a weirdo. – Freak, yeah. | -真是个怪人 -怪胎 |
[16:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | – That was fun. – Yes, it was. | -真好玩 -是啊 |
[16:17] | But next time | 下次直接打我手机 |
[16:19] | you can call my cell phone and not the water tip hotline. | 不用打检举专线 |
[16:21] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? | -什么意思? -你还问我? |
[16:23] | “Hello, there. I just happened | "你好,我在遛 |
[16:26] | to be walking my greyhound, Chessica.” | 我们家的狗狗契西卡" |
[16:28] | – I did not say Chessica. – Yeah. | -我才没有说"契西卡" -就有 |
[16:31] | – You said Chessica. – No. | -你说契西卡 -没有啦 |
[16:32] | My God, Chessica. | 天啊,契西卡 |
[16:35] | This place is so weird. Everything’s so nice. | 这个地方好奇怪 一切都好高级 |
[16:39] | It’s all like 600 thread count sheets | 病人躺在高级床单上流血流脓 |
[16:41] | you’re supposed to bleed and ooze on. | |
[16:43] | Oh, let me guess, you don’t approve of plastic surgery. | 我猜你不赞成整形 |
[16:47] | Honestly, I just keep forgetting to have a take on it. | 我都忘记我对整形手术有意见 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. Look, it’s either good or bad. | 反正不是好就是坏,我没意见 |
[16:53] | I don’t have an opinion. | |
[16:55] | – Thank God. – Now, God I have a take on. | -谢天谢地 -我对老天就有意见了 |
[16:57] | She doesn’t exist. | 她不存在 |
[17:01] | Oh, I know. When we go back | 回去的时候从大厅进去 |
[17:03] | let’s head back so we can go through the lobby. | |
[17:05] | They have this amazing cheese and nut spread | 他们每晚六点半 |
[17:08] | that they put out every night at 6.30. It’s incredible. | 会放乳酪和坚果让大家吃 |
[17:10] | How many times have you been here? | -好吃到不行 -你来过这里几次? |
[17:13] | Five, six… no… | 五,六次‥不对 |
[17:16] | four… no, five. | 四‥不对,是五次 |
[17:18] | Five? No, why can’t I remember? | 五次吗,也不对 我怎会不记得了? |
[17:23] | ‘Cause you’re high. | 因为你嗑大麻了 |
[17:27] | I am. | 对耶 |
[17:31] | I just thought of something really fun to do. | 我想到一件很好玩的事 |
[17:33] | Come on. Come on. | |
[17:34] | Perla! Perla! Come here! | 佩拉‥快来 |
[17:36] | You gave her too many painkillers. | 你给她太多止痛药 |
[17:37] | – What? – She’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸了 |
[17:39] | Oh, Miss Deborah! Miss Deborah. | 黛博拉小姐‥ |
[17:42] | No… Miss Deborah? | 不好了‥黛博拉小姐? |
[17:44] | Please God, no! | 天啊,不要 |
[17:45] | You wish! | 想得美 |
[17:50] | This is joke to you? | -你们觉得这样很好玩? |
[17:51] | You should have seen your face! | -你的表情好好笑 |
[17:54] | Oh, God. That was a good one. | 天哪,笑死人了 |
[17:59] | Oh, no… Perla. Don’t cry, please don… | 佩拉,不要哭 |
[18:00] | How could you be so cruel, Miss Deborah? | 黛博拉小姐,你太残酷了 |
[18:03] | You can’t do that. It’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[18:05] | I know, it was just a joke! | 我知道,开个玩笑而已 |
[18:06] | I didn’t… we didn’t mean it. I’m sorry. | 我‥我们不是故意的,对不起 |
[18:11] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么也哭了? |
[18:14] | Okay, I don’t like this. Perla, you can go. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 佩拉,你可以走了 |
[18:23] | It’s not funny! | 不好笑 |
[18:24] | I thought it was funny. | 我以为很好笑 |
[18:27] | Oh, it’s okay. She’ll get over it. | 别哭了,她会释怀的 |
[18:30] | I mean, my God, she grew up in Russia. | 她可是在俄罗斯长大的 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. I don’t… I don’t know why this is coming out now. | 对不起 我不知道怎么会突然崩溃 |
[18:37] | I’m just tired and… | 大概是累了吧 |
[18:40] | I hooked up with that guy you met at the Casino two nights ago. | 我跟你前天晚上 |
[18:43] | And… | 在赌场看到的那个男的上床了 |
[18:47] | the next morning, he… | 第二天早上他‥ |
[18:51] | he killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[18:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[18:58] | Look… look on the bright side. | 往好处想 |
[19:00] | You know, at least you don’t have to wonder now | 至少现在不用担心 |
[19:01] | – whether he’s gonna call. – Deborah! | 他不会打电话了 黛博拉 |
[19:06] | I feel so bad. | 我好难过 |
[19:09] | Obviously, for him but also for me | 当然是为他难过 但是也为我难过 |
[19:11] | which makes me feel worse because it’s not about me. | 这让我心情更糟 因为重点不是我 |
[19:15] | I think shitty things keep happening | 都怪我自私又混蛋 |
[19:17] | because I’ve been a self-centered asshole. | 才一直碰上坏事 |
[19:20] | It’s all karma. I deserve it. | 这都是报应,是我活该 |
[19:22] | Well, I mean you do have room for improvement. | 对,你的个性是有待改进 |
[19:24] | But karma’s not real, otherwise my ex-husband | 但世上才没有因果 |
[19:27] | would’ve been the one to suffer. | 否则我前夫早该遭天谴 |
[19:28] | Instead of, you know, living a charmed life | 他却一生顺遂 |
[19:30] | and dying peacefully in his hot tub. | 最后安详地死在按摩浴缸里 |
[19:32] | Well, not to get too into the weeds or anything | 不是我要吹毛求疵 |
[19:36] | but he sorta got his when you burned down his house, no? | 但你放火烧他的房子时 他就得到报应了 |
[19:40] | I didn’t burn down his house. | 我没有烧他房子 |
[19:43] | What? | 什么? |
[19:45] | It was a f**king dryer fire. I wasn’t even there. | 那是电线走火 我根本不在场 |
[19:49] | I had taken DJ to a friend’s house | 我发现他搞上凯西 |
[19:51] | when I found out about him and Kathy. | 就带黛洁去朋友家了 |
[19:52] | Hold on, you tell that joke all the time. | 等等 你一天到晚讲那个笑话啊 |
[19:57] | It’s a joke. It’s not true. | 那个是笑话,不是真的 |
[20:00] | Well, everyone thinks you did it. | 大家都以为是你干的 |
[20:04] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不解释? |
[20:06] | Well, I did say something to everyone back then. | 我当时跟大家解释过了 |
[20:09] | But Frank blamed me, and they all believed him | 但法兰克怪在我头上 大家都相信他 |
[20:11] | you know, including the cops. | 包括警察 |
[20:14] | You know, Frank even went to the press and bad-mouthed me. | 法兰克甚至跟媒体说我坏话 |
[20:17] | If I was crazy enough to torch the house, you know | 说若我疯到放火烧房子 |
[20:20] | the poor guy must have been driven into the arms of my baby sister. | 他投进我妹妹的怀抱 也不足为奇 |
[20:24] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[20:28] | Do you know how to play mahjong? | 你会打麻将吗? |
[20:29] | – No. – I could teach you | -不会 |
[20:31] | in 45 minutes. | -我45分钟就能教会你 |
[20:32] | Maybe an hour. | 可能要一个小时 |
[20:34] | Hold on. This guy defamed your ass? | 慢着,这家伙抹黑你? |
[20:37] | He sounds psycho. I wanna f**king kill him. | 好变态,我要宰了他 |
[20:39] | Well, he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[20:42] | He was jealous. | 他很嫉妒 |
[20:43] | He hated that I was gonna have a late-night show | 不爽我可以主持深夜节目 |
[20:45] | so he just… | 所以‥ |
[20:48] | blew everything up. | 来个玉石俱焚 |
[20:50] | He made me the crazy woman who burned down the house. | 把我抹黑成纵火的疯婆子 |
[20:53] | Our sitcom was cancelled, and I was broke. | 我们的情境喜剧停播 我破产了 |
[20:59] | I know they have boards around here. | 我知道他们这里有麻将 |
[21:01] | Hey. We’re not playing mahjong, all right? | 我不打麻将,好吗? |
[21:05] | So you were broke? | 你说到你破产了 |
[21:07] | You didn’t have any money from your show? | 拍节目的钱都没了吗? |
[21:09] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说呢? |
[21:10] | I was a stupid 25-year-old, you know. | 我那时候才25岁,傻得很 |
[21:14] | I didn’t read contracts. Everything was in his name. | 没有仔细看合约 一切都在他的名下 |
[21:17] | And after the divorce, I had to rent | 离婚后我租了一间套房 |
[21:18] | a little studio apartment and basically start over. | 从头开始 |
[21:24] | You know what the worst part was? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗? |
[21:26] | What? | 什么? |
[21:28] | I had to start doing my own hair and makeup again. | 我必须自己做梳化 |
[21:31] | Okay, that is sad. | 的确很落魄 |
[21:34] | It was tragic. | 惨透了 |
[21:35] | So anyway, I had to make money, so I started doing stand-up. | 为了赚钱我开始讲单口 |
[21:38] | And one night, in this little club | 有一天晚上 在一间小小的俱乐部里 |
[21:41] | I made this offhand joke | 我随口开了个玩笑 |
[21:43] | about burning down my ex-husband’s house. | 说我放火烧了前夫的房子 |
[21:45] | It killed. I’d hit a vein. | 结果博得满堂彩,我挖到宝了 |
[21:48] | So I leaned into that joke, even though it wasn’t true. | 所以虽然不是真的 我还是卯起来说那则笑话 |
[21:51] | You know, hey, might as well make money off it, right? | 何不用我的恶名赚点钱 |
[21:54] | And I realized that people would rather laugh at me | 后来我发现观众宁愿笑我 |
[21:57] | than believe me. | 也不愿意相信我 |
[22:01] | You know what else? | 还有一件事 |
[22:03] | What? | 什么事? |
[22:06] | I do want a f**king McDonald’s french fry. | 我还真的很想吃薯条 |
[22:09] | It would be my honor. | 为您服务是我的荣幸 |
[22:12] | Where’s my phone? F**k. | 我的手机呢? 可恶 |
[22:17] | It’s good pot. | 你的大麻真够劲 |
[22:22] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[22:25] | Now you gotta dip it in the ice cream. It’s… | 然后沾霜淇淋‥ |
[22:26] | – Oh, too much. – Too soon. Fine. | -太多了 -你还没准备好,没关系 |
[22:33] | My stomach really hurts. | 我的肚子好痛 |
[22:37] | I wonder why. | 很意外吗? |
[22:43] | Man, Frank must a been a great actor | 法兰克一定是个好演员 |
[22:46] | ’cause he seemed like such a good husband | 他在"谁来晚餐?"里 |
[22:49] | on Who’s Making Dinner? | 根本是个模范丈夫 |
[22:53] | He was a good husband. | 他的确是个好丈夫 |
[22:57] | For a little while. | 曾经 |
[23:02] | You know, he made me laugh. | 他很会逗我笑 |
[23:09] | We made each other funnier. | 我们让彼此变得更风趣 |
[23:13] | It was his idea that we do a stage show | 是他提议要做 |
[23:16] | about being a couple. | 夫妻主题的演出 |
[23:17] | I didn’t even think | 我之前想都没想过 |
[23:18] | that that was possible until he said it. | 是他点醒了我 |
[23:25] | And we got to make it into a TV show. | 后来被拍成电视节目 |
[23:31] | It was amazing… | 那时真美好 |
[23:36] | until it wasn’t. | 直到一切都变了 |
[23:39] | I know you’re not a fan, but… have you considered… | 我知道你不赞成 但你有没有考虑过‥ |
[23:44] | Therapy? | 心理咨商? |
[23:46] | I did therapy. | 我做过 |
[23:48] | It was part of our custody thingy, you know. | 那是监护权协议的一部分 |
[23:52] | Unfortunately, the guy was less interested in analysis | 只可惜那家伙 比起我的心理 |
[23:55] | and more interested in feeling me up. | 对我的肉体更有兴趣 |
[23:56] | Oh, my God! Are you serious? | 天哪,你是说真的吗? |
[24:01] | You know, I had to get a clean bill of mental health | 我必须拿到他开的心理健康证明 |
[24:07] | or I couldn’t see my little girl, you know. | 否则不能见女儿 |
[24:10] | So, you know, we went on a few dates. | 所以我们约过几次会 |
[24:13] | And then, after a while, you know, I broke up with him | 一阵子之后,我要分手 |
[24:16] | and he… he wanted to do couples therapy. | 他提议去做情侣咨商 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪,你是说真的吗? |
[24:22] | Are you f**king serious? | |
[24:25] | No! | 不会吧 |
[24:29] | They always try to get you to do a threesome. | 他们就爱找人玩三人行 |
[24:33] | That’s… you’re making me… | |
[24:35] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna pop a stitch! | 我的伤口会爆开 |
[24:47] | That is absolutely crazy. | 真的太夸张了 |
[24:50] | Well, that was just the ’70s. | 七十年代就是那样 |
[24:54] | And you haven’t even heard | 还没提梵蒂冈盯上我的事呢 |
[24:55] | about when the Vatican had it in for me. | |
[24:57] | – What? – Yes. | -什么? -真的 |
[25:01] | You have to talk about this in your act, all of it. | 这些你都应该在台上讲 |
[25:04] | I mean, this shit is insane and no one has any idea. | 这些事情离谱到不行 却没有人知道 |
[25:09] | No, no one wants to hear me complain about the past. | 不要啦 没人想听我抱怨陈年往事 |
[25:12] | Also, I told you. Nobody believed me. | 而且我说过没有人相信我 |
[25:14] | Come on. | 少来了,你能接受换脸 |
[25:16] | You can change your face but not your act? | 却不愿意改变表演内容? |
[25:18] | It’s… I didn’t change my face. | 我才没有换脸,只是微调 |
[25:21] | I refreshed it. | |
[25:22] | That’s something that you should remember. | 你要牢牢记住 |
[25:24] | Refresh, don’t redo. | 只能微调,不能砍掉重练 |
[25:26] | People would want to hear this, okay? | 观众会想听这些的,好吗? |
[25:29] | People either want raw honesty | 观众想听赤裸裸的诚实 |
[25:31] | or f**kin’ ASMR videos of girls eating soap. | 不然就是看 女生吃肥皂的颅内高潮影片 |
[25:36] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全听不懂 |
[25:37] | I’ll tell you later. | 晚点告诉你 |
[25:39] | People don’t know half the shit that you’ve done. | 你做过的事 人们知道的不到一半 |
[25:41] | You were almost the first woman to host a late-night show. | 你差一点成为 第一个深夜节目女主持 |
[25:44] | Oh, operative word being “almost”! | 重点是"差一点" |
[25:47] | It’s sad. It’s all just sad. | 可悲,这一切都好可悲 |
[25:49] | Is that why you want me to talk about it | 你让我谈这些 |
[25:50] | ’cause people think it’s highbrow now to tell sad stories? | 是因为现在的人 觉得回忆悲伤往事是高雅娱乐? |
[25:55] | No, I think you should say it because it’s the truth | 不是,是因为这是真相 |
[25:57] | and it might just be nice to finally f**king say it out loud. | 终于可以大声说出来 感觉一定很好 |
[26:01] | You owe yourself that, I think. | 我觉得这是你欠自己的 |
[26:05] | But it’s not funny. | 但又不好笑 |
[26:07] | We’ve been laughing. | 我们不都笑了? |
[26:08] | That’s because we’re stoned. | 那是因为嗑了大麻 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 是啦 |
[26:14] | But you can make it funny. | 但你能说得很好笑 |
[26:18] | You can make anything funny. | 任何题材你都能讲得好笑 |
[26:27] | I think I did irritate my stitches. | 我好像扯到缝线了 |
[26:29] | – Can you get me an ice pack? – Yeah. | -可以帮我拿冰敷袋吗? -好 |
[26:31] | – Oh, f**k! – Ava! | -要命,天啊 -艾娃 |
[26:34] | Oh, my God! I think something’s really wrong. | -天哪,我好像生病了 |
[26:35] | Are you joking? | -你在开玩笑吗‥ |
[26:37] | – No! – What do I do? | -不是 -怎么办? |
[26:38] | Do I call goddamn Perla? | -要打电话给天杀的佩拉吗? |
[26:40] | – She’s… – Oh, my God! | -天啊 |
[26:44] | – Deborah? – Perla! | -黛博拉 -佩拉 |
[26:46] | Perla, call an ambulance! | 佩拉,快叫救护车 |
[26:48] | Okay, if this is one of your jokes, I’m not buying it. | 如果你又在开玩笑 我不会上当的 |
[26:49] | No, it’s not a joke! She’s in agony! | 不是开玩笑,她很痛 快叫救护车 |
[26:51] | – Call an ambulance! – I don’t believe you! | -我不相信 |
[26:53] | – Are you a f**king nurse, or what? – I’m a fantastic nurse! | -你不是个天杀的护士吗? |
[26:55] | I won award two years in a row! | 我是个很棒的护士 |
[26:57] | Get her an ambulance! | 连续两年得奖 快叫救护车 |
[27:00] | I’m calling an ambulance! | 我这不就要去了吗? |
[27:03] | Do you have any drugs in your system? | 你有服药吗? |
[27:07] | Cocaine, molly… | 古柯硷,摇头丸 |
[27:10] | – Marijuana. – Marijuana, yeah, marijuana. | -还有大麻 -对,还有大麻 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | -对 |
[27:14] | – Sounds fun. – Yeah. | -好像很好玩 |
[27:16] | Sounds like you’re dehydrated. | -对 -你似乎脱水了 |
[27:17] | No… I drink, like, a glass of water a month. | 不可能 我每个月只喝一杯水 |
[27:21] | I’m always dehydrated. This is way worse. | 脱水已经是日常了 |
[27:23] | It… I think it’s my appendix. | 这次的情况糟多了 可能是盲肠怎么了 |
[27:27] | Miss, I know everyone has the Internet now | 小姐,我知道现在人人都能上网 |
[27:30] | but leave the diagnosis to me. | 但诊断的事还是交给我吧 |
[27:33] | All right? You just need fluids. | 你只需要补充水分 |
[27:37] | Hey, listen to her, you little prick. | 小痞子,听她的话 |
[27:42] | You’re gonna examine her appendix then do a scan | 好好检查她的盲肠,帮她扫描 |
[27:44] | and you’re gonna do it quickly. | 而且要快 |
[27:46] | I am very litigious. | 我很爱打官司 |
[27:47] | And I would love nothing more than to bury you | 我非常愿意 |
[27:49] | in more debt than medical school ever could. | 在你的学贷上火上加油 |
[27:53] | RogerLynn, let’s get a CT scan | 罗洁琳,麻烦帮丹尼尔斯小姐 做电脑断层扫描 |
[27:55] | – on Ms. Daniels, please. – CT! | -电脑断层 -谢谢 |
[27:59] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. Okay. | 不用客气 |
[28:02] | Yes. Bye. | 谢谢,再见 |
[28:15] | – Hello? – I got Perla again. | -喂? -我又被分配到佩拉 |
[28:21] | – Otherwise? – It’s good. | -除此以外呢? -一切都很好 |
[28:23] | I mean, I think we got a lot done. | 我们的工作进度不错 |
[28:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[28:28] | Oh, I got you those pecan rolls you like. | 我买了你爱吃的胡桃面包 |
[28:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | So can you run me through the schedule | 可以再说一次 |
[28:35] | – for Friday’s shoot again? – Sure. | 星期五的拍摄行程吗? |
[28:39] | Friday… | 没问题,星期五‥ |
[28:51] | Hi. | "急诊室" |
[28:52] | She lives! | 她活过来了 |
[28:54] | – What happened? – You had emergency surgery. | 怎么回事? 你动了紧急手术 |
[28:59] | You had an ovarian cyst that burst. | 你的卵巢囊肿破了 |
[29:01] | – Oh, Jesus. – But you’re gonna be okay. | 天哪 但你会没事的 |
[29:06] | I’m glad you’re awake, though. | 但很高兴你醒了 |
[29:08] | I just remembered something that happened a long time ago. | 我想起一件很久以前的事 |
[29:10] | I had to do a set in Spanish at El Matador in Tijuana. | 我要去提华纳的斗牛士酒店 用西班牙语表演 |
[29:14] | And I killed, which was weird | 全场为之疯狂 |
[29:17] | because I don’t speak a word of Spanish. | 这很奇怪 因为我不会讲西班牙语 |
[29:19] | Apparently, one of my boobs was out. | 原来 我一边的胸部走光了 |
[29:24] | Wait, though. Don’t… don’t make me laugh. | 等等,不要害我笑 |
[29:26] | You’re gonna ruin my stitches. | 你会害我缝线裂开的 |
[29:27] | Oh, you don’t have stitches. It was laparoscopic. | 你动的是腹腔镜手术 没有缝线 |
[29:30] | So you’re considering it? | 你有考虑吗? |
[29:34] | What I pitched. | 考虑我的提议 |
[29:37] | No. | 不考虑 |
[29:39] | But maybe I’ll sprinkle in a few stories | 但也许我会加几个故事进去 |
[29:42] | you know, on a Wednesday. | 星期三表演的时候 |
[29:46] | Anyway, I will forever love the Tijuanans because apparently | 我会一辈子感激那些提华纳人 |
[29:48] | they were trying to warn me about my boob the entire show. | 显然他们一直想提醒我走光的事 |
[29:51] | You know, I thought that teta meant “encore.” | 我以为"嗲哒"是安可的意思 |
[29:55] | Really, more? You want more? | 真的吗,你们还意犹未尽吗? |
[29:57] | Yeah, I’ll bet they wanted… they wanted the other boob out! | 废话,他们在等另一边也走光 |
[29:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, and then the bus ride back. | 天啊,后来坐客运回来时 |
[30:03] | Oh, the driver was in a mood. | 司机心情很差 |
[30:05] | I asked him really nicely to drive the bus with both hands | 我好声好气请他用两只手开车 |
[30:08] | ’cause he was stuffing his face with this giant | 因为他用一只手 |
[30:11] | disgusting sandwich with one hand and driving with the other. | 吃那又大又恶的三明治 用另一只手开车 |
[30:13] | So he didn’t like me until he found out | 所以他很讨厌我 直到发现我有上喜剧节目 |
[30:15] | that I was doing a comedy show. | 待续 谢谢观赏 |