时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Last chance at 260,000. | "苏富比拍卖" 最后机会,26万 |
[00:10] | Sold to paddle 42. | 成交,42号得标 |
[00:16] | Lot number 25: | 第25号物件 |
[00:18] | the Wassily Kandinsky, “Gewebe.” | 瓦西里康丁斯基的"组织" |
[00:21] | Work on paper. Starting at 360,000. | 纸画,起标价36万 |
[00:25] | 360. Do we have 380? | 36万,有人喊38万吗? |
[00:28] | 380 to the gentleman in the front. | 前面这位先生喊38万 |
[00:30] | We have 380,000 now, ahead of you. | 现在38万,有人喊40万吗? |
[00:33] | Do we have 400? | |
[00:35] | 400,000 in the back. | 后面的人喊40万 |
[00:37] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[00:38] | – 420 now… | 42万了 |
[00:40] | and 440… | 44万 |
[00:42] | and 460. | 46万,48万了 |
[00:44] | We have 480,000. | |
[00:47] | Do I hear 500? | 有人要喊50万吗? |
[00:51] | – $500,000! | 50万 |
[00:53] | 520 in the back. | 后面喊52万 |
[00:55] | 540. | 54万,56万 |
[00:56] | 560… | |
[00:57] | and 580,000. | 58万 |
[01:00] | 600,000! | 60万 |
[01:01] | – What are you doing? – Shopping! | 你在做什么? |
[01:03] | – What… stop! You’re overpaying. | -购物啊 -快停手,溢价了 |
[01:05] | 620! – Don’t tell me what I’m doing! | -62万 -别指使我,64万 |
[01:07] | 640! – 660! | -66万 |
[01:08] | – 680! – Uh, sir, madame, | -68万 |
[01:10] | I will call the prices. | 两位,我会负责喊价‥ |
[01:11] | – Oh, stay out of it! – We got it! | -你别插手 -我们搞得定 |
[01:13] | – 800! | 80万 |
[01:16] | – Are you nuts? It’s a work on paper. | 你疯了吗? 这是纸画耶 |
[01:19] | – Eight… – Oh, my God. | -80万‥ |
[01:20] | – Hundred thousand dollars. | -天哪 |
[01:21] | Last chance at 800… | 最后机会,80万 |
[01:25] | – Sold… to me! | 成交,是我的了 |
[01:26] | – ♪ I am somebody! ♪ | |
[01:32] | ♪ ♪ | |
[01:34] | You don’t even like Kandinsky. | 你根本不爱康丁斯基 |
[01:36] | – Neither do you. – Well, tastes change. | 你也不爱呀 我的品味变了 |
[01:43] | Victoria didn’t want a ring. She wanted that Kandinsky. | 薇多莉亚不要戒指 她想要这幅康丁斯基 |
[01:49] | – Oh, you’re… – Yeah. | -你们‥ |
[01:51] | Whoa! | -没错 |
[01:52] | Well, congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜啦 -谢谢 |
[01:56] | – So are you two gonna have a registry, | 会有贺礼清单吗? |
[01:57] | or is it just the Metamucil website? | 还是用保健品网站就好? |
[01:59] | Does Ovaltine – make a wedding cake? – All right. | 有热可可口味的蛋糕吗? |
[02:02] | – You two gonna allow the Rascal scooters | -好了 |
[02:03] | on the dance floor? – All right, all right. | -电动代步车可以进舞池吗? |
[02:06] | I get it. | 好了‥我懂你意思 |
[02:07] | Now my fiancée isn’t young enough for you. | 你嫌我未婚妻老 |
[02:09] | – No, no, it makes perfect sense. | 不会‥我觉得很合理 |
[02:10] | I mean, you’re a history buff. | 你是历史迷 |
[02:12] | You know, she can give you | 她能给你独立战争的第一手史料 |
[02:13] | a firsthand account of the Civil War. | |
[02:14] | – Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:16] | – No, you’re right. I-I don’t like Kandinsky. | 你说对了,我不喜欢康丁斯基 |
[02:19] | But I do like leverage. | 但我喜欢谈条件 |
[02:22] | – Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[02:24] | – I’ll give it to you… | 我可以把画给你 |
[02:26] | in exchange for the main stage. | -但你要让我上主舞台 |
[02:28] | – Deborah, you’re not gonna get… | -黛博拉,你不可能‥ |
[02:29] | – Just for one night to film my special. | 一晚就好 |
[02:33] | – Oh. | 我要拍我的特辑 |
[02:35] | You know, you could’ve rented something | 你大可以去租 |
[02:37] | even better than the Palmetto | 比帕美托更好的场地 |
[02:39] | for much less than that fucking painting. | 也比那幅画便宜多了 我知道 |
[02:41] | – I know, but I want the Palmetto. | 但我就是想在帕美托 |
[02:42] | I don’t like the way I went out. | 我不喜欢上次收场的方式 |
[02:44] | I want a chance to do it again. | 想再试一次 |
[02:45] | I know that it’s occupied now, | 我知道档期很满,会很困难‥ |
[02:47] | so it’s probably a really tall order. | |
[02:48] | – Sure. | 没问题,包在我身上 |
[02:49] | I’ll make it happen. | |
[02:54] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | – You know, I would’ve given you the Palmetto | 只要你开口 |
[02:58] | if you just asked. | 帕美托整间送你也没问题 |
[02:59] | Yeah, sure. | 最好是 |
[03:05] | You should see if the caterer’ll give you two | 记得问婚宴外烩 |
[03:06] | a discount if dinner’s served by 4:00 p.m. | 办在下午四点前能不能打折 |
[03:08] | – You know, Early Bird Special. – This again. | 来个早鸟优惠 |
[03:11] | Are you done? – No. | -说完了吗? |
[03:13] | – Pretty nice, right? | -还没有 很不错吧? |
[03:15] | – Whoa, two sinks. | 两个水槽 |
[03:16] | And you can see the fake Eiffel Tower from here. | 还可以看到假巴黎铁塔呢 |
[03:20] | – It’s the last unit available. | 这是最后一间了 |
[03:21] | I got a hookup with the manager. | -我和经理硬拗来的 |
[03:23] | – Look at all this. | -你看 |
[03:24] | I could have a dinner party. | 我可以办派对了 |
[03:26] | All I need is, like, one single friend. | 现在就只差没有朋友了 |
[03:28] | Relatable. | 我懂 |
[03:30] | And I know you’re taking a loss on your condo in L.A., | 我知道这比不上你洛城的公寓 |
[03:32] | but you get so much more for your money here. | 但这边的房子真的物超所值 |
[03:35] | – Yeah, well, this is really nice, | 对啊 这里很棒‥ |
[03:37] | but I think the one that’s closer to Deborah’s | 但选靠近黛博拉家那间 |
[03:39] | might make more sense. | 是不是更合理? |
[03:41] | – The one with the open-concept bathroom? | 开放式浴室那间? |
[03:43] | – Yeah. | 对呀 |
[03:46] | – Maybe don’t make your life worse | 建议不要为了十分钟路程 |
[03:48] | to be ten minutes closer to Deborah’s. | 毁了生活品质 |
[03:50] | Well… | 这个嘛‥ |
[03:52] | Oh, sorry. Oh, um… – Oh, take it. | 不好意思 |
[03:55] | – Oh… | 接吧 |
[03:57] | Hello? – Ava, hey. | -喂? |
[03:59] | Sorry for the random call. – No worries. | -艾娃,抱歉突然打来 |
[04:01] | How are you? – Good. | 没关系,你好吗? |
[04:02] | I actually have a question for you. | 我很好,我有个问题 |
[04:04] | So the girl who was gonna do punch-ups | 原本帮我的试播集 |
[04:06] | for me on my pilot can’t do it anymore. | 过段子的女生推辞了 |
[04:08] | So I was wondering, do you have any interest? | 我就在想,你有兴趣吗? |
[04:11] | – Oh, shit. That’s so nice of you. | 天哪 |
[04:14] | And thank you, but… I’m working for Deborah, | 你人真好,谢谢 |
[04:17] | and I’m already back in Vegas. | 但我在为黛博拉工作 已经回赌城了 |
[04:19] | – Ri… I totally get it. | 我明白,但只要一个礼拜 |
[04:20] | But this is just a one-week gig, nothing permanent. | 不是长期的 |
[04:22] | We could have you back there in no time. | 结束马上就让你回去 |
[04:24] | – Oh, um… | |
[04:26] | – I think you’d be great for it. | 我觉得你很适合 |
[04:29] | – Could I, uh, maybe think about it? | 我可以想一下吗? |
[04:32] | – Sure. I’ll email you the dates, okay? | -当然,我再寄日期给你 |
[04:33] | – Okay, thank you. | -好,谢谢 |
[04:34] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的,再见 -再见 |
[04:39] | – Yep. Oh, yes, I get that. | 当然,我了解‥ |
[04:41] | All right, well, um, you know what? | 毕竟这就是人生嘛 |
[04:43] | Life is short, and life is long. | |
[04:44] | So, hopefully our paths cross soon. | 未来有机会再见啦 |
[04:47] | Okay, take care. | 保重,再见 |
[04:49] | Bye. | |
[04:50] | Motherfucker! – Oh, good, you’re off. | 真该死 终于讲完啦 |
[04:53] | Which wallpaper do you like for our new office? | 哪张壁纸适合新办公室? |
[04:56] | This one’s technically wrapping paper, | 这张其实是包装纸,但好漂亮 |
[04:58] | but it’s beautiful. | |
[05:00] | – Okay, we need clients to justify having an office, | 我们要先有客户才需要办公室 |
[05:02] | and we just lost another one to Janet Stone. | 刚刚又有一个客户 被珍妮特史东挖走 |
[05:04] | She’s poaching everybody. – Cunt! | -她每个人都不放过 -贱货 |
[05:07] | Okay, partner, what’s the play? | 伙伴,计划是? |
[05:09] | – You know what? I’m just gonna fucking call her. | 我要直接打给她 |
[05:12] | – Yeah, do it. I love this side of you. | 好耶,我就喜欢这样的你 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:16] | – Ah, Jimmy. I was waiting for your call. | 吉米,我在等你来电呢 |
[05:18] | But I don’t have time to talk because I’m going down | 但我没时间讲电话 |
[05:21] | your client list one by one, you piece of shit. | 因为我在浏览你的客户名单 你这杂碎 |
[05:23] | – Okay, you know what, Janet? You listen to me. I’m… | 珍妮特,你听好‥ |
[05:25] | – Hi, Janet! Kayla Schaeffer here, you dirty bitch. | 珍妮特,我是凯菈,你这臭贱货 |
[05:28] | – Oh, my God. – You know, me and you | -天哪 |
[05:30] | can swing around our big dicks all day, | -你我可以整天耍嘴皮 |
[05:31] | but the fact of the matter is… | 但重点是‥ |
[05:33] | Hello? | 喂‥? |
[05:35] | Hello? | |
[05:36] | Yeah, she’s fucking us up the ass, no lube, | 她在搞我们,没用润滑液 |
[05:39] | not even giving us a little courtesy tug | 甚至没做个样子,就直接进来 |
[05:41] | before she jams her cock in our guts. – What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[05:45] | – Should we get lunch? – Yeah, I’m starving. | 要吃午餐吗? |
[05:47] | – You’re hangry. | -好呀,我好饿 -又气又饿 |
[05:49] | – So we closed on Elaine’s directing deal, | -伊莲的导演约签了 -很好 |
[05:51] | but she apparently doesn’t fly, | 但她不搭飞机 |
[05:54] | so she’s asking that we reimburse her for gas. | 要我们帮她支付油钱 |
[05:56] | Also, her rider is just jelly beans and Dulcolax. | 另外她的附加条款 只要求糖果和泻药 |
[06:00] | Are you sure about her? – Please. | -确定要用她? -拜托‥ |
[06:02] | When men are quirky, they’re eccentric geniuses. | 男人行为怪异就是天才 |
[06:04] | When women are quirky, they’re jailed. | 当女人行为怪异就被鄙视 |
[06:06] | – Is that what’s going on here? She’s just quirky? | 是这样吗,她只是行为怪异? |
[06:09] | – God, I fucking hope so. | 我希望是 |
[06:12] | Oh! I got the Palmetto. | 我谈到帕美托了 |
[06:14] | – Amazing. | 太好了 |
[06:15] | So I guess the auction went well. | -所以拍卖很成功? |
[06:17] | Yes, it did. | -没错 |
[06:19] | – But Marty seems to have lost his mind. | 但马提大概是疯了 |
[06:23] | He’s getting engaged to that elderly French woman. | 他要跟那位年长法国女人订婚 |
[06:26] | – Oh, did he get her a ring or a Life Alert bracelet? | 他是买钻戒给她 还是急救警报手环? |
[06:35] | I know! I thought he only proposed to women | 我也以为他的求婚对象 |
[06:36] | whose hair was still steaming from a flat iron. | 只限还在用离子烫的少女呢 |
[06:40] | – Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:42] | – Don’t give me that look. | 别这样看我 |
[06:46] | That wasn’t real. – The diamond was real. | 那不是认真的 钻石可是真的 |
[06:49] | – We were drunk and in Monaco, for Christ’s sake. | 我们喝醉了,而且在摩纳哥 |
[06:54] | Even if he was serious, | 就算他是认真的 |
[06:56] | I had to prioritize my business. | 我也得以事业优先 |
[06:59] | You can understand that. | 你肯定懂吧 |
[07:00] | – I certainly can. | 我懂 |
[07:04] | Previously on “The Amazing Race”… | |
[07:12] | – Deborah? | 黛博拉? |
[07:14] | – Oh, hi. Come on in. | 你好,进来吧 |
[07:22] | So I got a call | 有一份审段子的工作找上我 |
[07:24] | about a punch-up gig that’s a week long. | 大概为期一周 |
[07:26] | I was gonna say no, but Jimmy thinks it’s a great credit, | 我本来要拒绝 但吉米觉得会很加分又有趣 |
[07:28] | and it might be fun, but, obviously, | 当然我不会让任何事妨碍工作 |
[07:30] | I would never let anything interfere with our work. | |
[07:32] | But it’s just a week, so I’d be back super quick. | 但只有一周,我马上就回来‥ |
[07:34] | – Why are you standing so far away? | 你干吗站那么远? |
[07:38] | – Just to be out of slapping range. | 这样你才打不到我 |
[07:44] | – What are the dates? – Well, it starts the 20th. | -日期是? |
[07:47] | And it’s only a week. | -二十号开始为期一周 |
[07:48] | – Oh, I just booked the Palmetto for the 24th | 我才刚订好帕美托 |
[07:51] | for the taping. – Oh, God. | 24号要录影 |
[07:53] | Never mind then. Of course I’m not taking it. | 天哪 那算了,我当然不会去 |
[07:56] | Jesus, can you imagine if I missed the taping? | 你能想像我缺席录影吗? |
[07:59] | No. God, no. | 绝对不行‥ |
[08:03] | – You should do it. | 你应该去 |
[08:04] | – What? No way. | 什么? 不会吧 |
[08:06] | – You’ve seen the show 200 times. | 表演你已经看过两百次了 |
[08:08] | It’s ready. The hay’s in the barn. | 一切妥当,没问题了 |
[08:10] | It’s… it’s fine, really. | 真的没关系 |
[08:14] | – Well… | 那么‥ |
[08:16] | thank you. | 谢谢,你确定吗? |
[08:18] | But only if you’re sure. – I’m sure. And you should stay at my house while you’re there. | 确定,你还可以住我的房子 |
[08:21] | – Oh, thanks, but I actually ran into my ex | 谢谢,但我在洛城碰到前女友 |
[08:24] | when we were in L.A., and we’ve been texting, | 之后就一直联络 |
[08:26] | so I think I might stay at her place. Oh… | 我应该会住她那里 |
[08:30] | – Oh, speaking of houses, | 说到房子 |
[08:32] | I finally got a place here, and it’s ten minutes away. | 我找了间离这里十分钟的公寓 |
[08:34] | – Oh, great. I’ll tell my lawyers… | 很好 我会通知律师 |
[08:37] | one more asset for them to go after. | 又有一间要查的房产了 |
[08:40] | – It’s just a rental, so… | 我是用租的 |
[08:42] | – Oh, sorry to hear that. | 请节哀 |
[08:45] | – You know, I actually think we would do really well | 我们去上"惊险大挑战" |
[08:47] | on “Amazing Race” together. – Hmm. | 肯定会很厉害 |
[08:51] | I could never fly coach. | 我死也不搭经济舱 |
[08:54] | – We’d make up time, though, on the puzzles. | 但解谜对我们来说轻而易举 |
[08:56] | – 100%. | 没有错 |
[09:00] | ♪ ♪ | 你做事,我邀功 |
[09:05] | And cut! | -停,结束 |
[09:07] | – All right, that’s a cut. – That’s a cut! | -结束 |
[09:08] | – Her purse strap fell in that one. | 她皮包的背带掉了 |
[09:10] | – Oh, it’s okay… we can cut around that, I think. | 没关系,可以剪辑 |
[09:12] | Ava, oh, my God, that blow was so much better… thank you. | 艾娃,这段好太多了,谢谢 |
[09:14] | – Oh, good, and if you can convince the network | 很好,如果你能说服高层 |
[09:15] | to get on board with incest, | 让你讲乱伦 |
[09:17] | I actually have an incest joke that helps the story a little. | 我有个乱伦笑话 |
[09:19] | This is funny. | 可以让剧情更精彩 太好笑了 |
[09:22] | Okay, let’s go again. – Goin’ again. | -再来一次吧 -再来一次 |
[09:24] | Let’s roll sound. – Rolling! | -收音 -开始了 |
[09:26] | – Hey, can you run this alt to Gillian? | 把这段更动交给吉里安 |
[09:28] | – Copy that. | "帕美托赌场饭店" |
[09:31] | – ♪ Hey! ♪ | "黛博拉凡斯特辑 |
[09:35] | ♪ ♪ | 就在今晚" |
[09:43] | Ms. Vance? | "嗑了药,滚出去" |
[09:45] | Someone here to see you, a manager. | 凡斯女士 有人想见你,一位经纪人? |
[09:47] | – Oh, yes, thank you, Davis. Show them in. | 好,谢谢你,戴维斯 让客人进来 |
[09:52] | – Deborah! – Janet. | -黛博拉 |
[09:53] | – H-hey. | -珍妮特 |
[09:55] | Wow, interesting vibe. | 装潢真特别 |
[09:57] | – Yeah, Mr. Ludwig did a bit of a reno. | 路德维先生稍微装潢了一下 |
[10:00] | Wish it wouldn’t be so on the nose | 真想放火烧掉 |
[10:01] | for me to burn it down. | 但我已经有前科了 |
[10:03] | Well, I don’t want to keep you. I just wanted to pop in and say, “Have a great show.” | 我不想耽搁你,只是来祝你顺利 |
[10:08] | – Thank you. I really need it to work. | 谢谢,我很需要演出顺利 |
[10:11] | – Oh, it will, and… | 会的‥ |
[10:13] | we don’t have to, um, do this now, | 我们不用现在谈 |
[10:15] | but you know why I’m here. – Right. | 但你应该知道我为何而来 |
[10:19] | – Listen, I love Jimmy. | -是 -听着,吉米很棒‥ |
[10:21] | I think he does really well in this business, | 他在这行做得不错 |
[10:23] | especially for a man under 6’1″. | 尤其以矮小的男性来说 |
[10:25] | But he’s not cutthroat. | 但他不够嗜血 |
[10:28] | – Yeah, well, he’s a sweet kid. | 这个嘛‥他是个好孩子 |
[10:31] | – Sure, but he doesn’t have the resources | 没错,但他的资源 |
[10:34] | to support you on his own. | 不足以独立支持你 |
[10:36] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[10:37] | As good a saleswoman as you are… | 像你这么出色的女销售员 |
[10:39] | and you are fucking lava… | 厉害到不行 |
[10:41] | without the QVC machine behind you, | 少了购物台这个庞大机器 |
[10:43] | would you be able to sell as many products? | 还能卖出这么多商品吗? |
[10:46] | – You’re not wrong. | 你说得没错 |
[10:48] | – Oh, anyway, I-I don’t want to distract you. | 总之,我不想让你分心 |
[10:50] | But I think we should talk after. | 但结束后我们该谈谈 |
[10:53] | I’ve got some big ideas. | 我有些好点子 |
[10:55] | – Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[10:57] | That’s what I want to hear! | 这就是我要听的 |
[11:00] | All right! You’re gonna kill it out there, girl. | 你会风靡全场的,女孩 |
[11:03] | – Ah, thanks, Janet. | 谢谢你,珍妮特 |
[11:08] | – No, your bikini wax is not a company write-off. | 你的比基尼除毛 不能算在注销坏帐 |
[11:12] | – It was just the back. – Kayla. | -是背部除毛 -凯菈 |
[11:13] | – Okay, fine, but my trainer | 好吧,但我的教练说 |
[11:15] | said that anything can be a write-off | 什么都能当注销坏帐 |
[11:16] | if you just think about business while it’s happening. | 只要当下你想着工作就行 |
[11:18] | – That is absolutely not true. You need to fire that person. | 完全是鬼扯,你得炒她鱿鱼 |
[11:21] | – No way. She’s a write-off. | 不行,她是注销坏帐 |
[11:22] | – Jimmy. How was your trip in? | 吉米,旅途还顺利吗? |
[11:24] | Were you able to get a good seat on the Greyhound? | 客运上有好位子吗? |
[11:27] | – Ha ha. For your information, | |
[11:28] | I’m actually United Premier Platinum, | 跟你报告 我是航空公司尊荣会员 |
[11:30] | and I had a delicious in-flight bistro box, | 我还拿到了好吃的餐盒 |
[11:32] | thank you very much. | 感谢关心 |
[11:33] | – Okay, little miss fuck stick, | 好了,小贱货 |
[11:35] | what in the name of the Devil’s uncut dick | -看在恶魔老二份上,你来干吗 |
[11:36] | are you doing here? – Oh, my God. | -我的天哪 |
[11:38] | – Same as you. I’m here for Deborah’s taping. | 跟你们一样,为了黛博拉的特辑 |
[11:41] | We just had a lovely chat. | 我们才刚聊完,她人真好 |
[11:43] | She’s so sweet. | |
[11:44] | – I know. – Hmm. | 我知道 |
[11:46] | Told you I was going down your client list. | 我说过我在浏览你的客户清单 |
[11:48] | And I finally got to the Vs. | 而我现在来到"戴"了 |
[11:51] | Enjoy the show. | 看戏愉快 |
[11:55] | – Nice ass, by the way, bitch! | 屁股很翘喔,贱货 |
[11:57] | – Kayla! – What? | -凯菈 |
[11:59] | It’s… She’s gorgeous. | -干吗,她很漂亮呀 |
[12:04] | Here we go. | -来吧 |
[12:06] | – Well, hello. – Hey, Jimmy. | -你好 |
[12:07] | I-I’m kind of in a pre-show mode. | 吉米,我在准备中 |
[12:09] | Can we catch up after? | 可以待会儿再聊吗? |
[12:11] | – Of course, yeah. Um…break a leg. | 当然 祝好运 |
[12:15] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | – She means both of us. Come on. | 她指我们两个,走吧 |
[12:26] | – Excuse me. Excuse me! – Oh, excuse me! | 不好意思‥ |
[12:28] | – VIPs coming through. Check the pass. | 贵宾要过,给你看证 |
[12:30] | – Why can’t we go down the other aisle? | 干吗不走另一排? |
[12:32] | – Because we’re VIPs and people need to know. | 因为人们得知道我们是贵宾 |
[12:34] | Oh, I like your jumpsuit, girl. – This don’t make no sense. | -连身衣好看喔 -狗屁不通 |
[12:36] | – Okay, here we go. | 开始啰 |
[12:38] | I want you to get B-roll of the crowd filing in. | 我要你从观众席拍进来 |
[12:40] | Oh, wait, wait. Hold on. | 等一下‥ |
[12:42] | I-I forgot my contacts. I can’t see shit. | 我忘记戴隐形眼镜了 什么都看不到 |
[12:45] | – Oh, my God. – Oh. | 天哪‥ |
[12:46] | – I’m kidding! You guys are so fucking serious! | 我开玩笑的,你们太严肃了 |
[12:49] | – Oh, my God. – It’s a comedy show! | 这是喜剧表演 |
[12:50] | You wouldn’t have lasted a day with Andy Kaufman. | 你们肯定跟不了安迪考夫曼 |
[12:53] | He ran my dog over as a bit, and I loved it. | 他为了段子把我的狗撞死 而我爱死了 |
[12:55] | Okay! | 好的 |
[12:57] | – Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 各位观众,请尽速回座 |
[12:59] | The program will be starting momentarily. | 表演即将开始 |
[13:01] | – If you think about it, our seats are way better than hers, | 我们的位子其实比她好 |
[13:03] | ’cause it’s, like, center… we have a bird’s-eye view. | 因为更中间,可以鸟瞰 |
[13:06] | – Hmm. – You know? | |
[13:09] | – I’m so sorry, sir, but there’s no outside drinks | 先生,不好意思,剧场不能外食 |
[13:12] | in the theater. | |
[13:15] | – Oh. | |
[13:16] | – Casino comps me this ticket. That’s the way they treat you. | 赌场补偿我这张票 这也算待客之道? |
[13:20] | Bullshit, right? | 不觉得很夸张? |
[13:24] | – Should’ve seen Criss Angel again. | 早知道就再看一次魔术表演 |
[13:36] | Not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[13:41] | – Hey. – Wha… what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[13:45] | – Oh, I left that punch-up gig early. | 我审段子的工作早退了 |
[13:47] | Well, I forgot I had tickets to Cirque du Soleil, | 我忘记我有太阳马戏团的票了 |
[13:50] | and it’s the weird sex one, | 而且是诡异性爱那场 |
[13:51] | so I really don’t want to miss it. | 我不想错过 |
[13:54] | – But I’ll probably watch your taping first, | 但我可能会先看你录影 |
[13:56] | you know, since I’m here anyway. | 既然都来了 |
[14:00] | – I’m glad you are. | 很高兴你来了 |
[14:04] | – Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:05] | ♪ ♪ | |
[14:08] | This dressing room is ass. | 这更衣室有够丑 我的老天 |
[14:13] | – Okay, showtime. Everybody ready? | 好戏上场,准备好了吗? |
[14:15] | Kill the houselights. | 把灯关掉 |
[14:17] | Bobby, frame up, please. | 鲍比,往上一点好吗? |
[14:21] | Whoo! | |
[14:25] | – Okay, “A” camera, let’s settle in for the wide, | A摄影机,广角镜头 |
[14:27] | and, Sal, let’s bring out our girl | 沙尔,请黛博拉出场 |
[14:30] | in three, two, one, | 三,二,一 |
[14:33] | rock and roll. | 好戏上场 |
[14:35] | – Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位观众 |
[14:36] | returning to the Palmetto for one special night, | 今晚的主角特别回到帕美托‥ |
[14:40] | please welcome to the stage | 请欢迎独一无二的‥ |
[14:42] | the one, the only Deborah Vance! | 黛博拉凡斯 |
[14:53] | ♪ ♪ | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | – Wow, thank you. ♪ ♪ | "帕美托赌场饭店" |
[15:13] | It’s true. | It’s true. 是真的‥ |
[15:15] | Yeah, and, of course, it’s hard to lose a husband and a sister | 当然啦 |
[15:18] | at the same time. | 一次失去丈夫和妹妹很痛苦 |
[15:20] | But it makes Christmas shopping way easier. | 但现在圣诞节购物轻松多了 |
[15:27] | And I don’t… I don’t excuse what they did. | 我不会原谅他们 |
[15:30] | But in some ways, there really was nowhere else for them to go | 但我知道 |
[15:34] | except toward each other… | 他们确实只能寻求对方的慰藉 |
[15:38] | because it was all about me and my career. | 因为我和我的事业永远都是主角 |
[15:42] | There was no space left in my marriage | 婚姻里没有空间容纳别的东西 |
[15:45] | or in my relationship with her… | 我和妹妹或任何人的关系也一样 |
[15:48] | anywhere. | |
[15:50] | That’s what I do. I take up too much space. | 我总是如此,占据太多空间 |
[15:53] | I did it back then, and I still do it today. | 以前是,现在也是 |
[15:55] | I take up space in every room I’m in, | 我到哪里都占据着空间 |
[15:57] | on my tour bus, on the icons float | 在巡回巴士上 |
[16:00] | at the Vegas Pride Parade. | 在同志游行的花车上 |
[16:02] | But, you know, I love taking up space, | 告诉你们,我超爱占据空间 |
[16:05] | which is painfully ironic, | 这很讽刺,因为众所周知 |
[16:06] | because as we’ve established here, | |
[16:08] | I am a high-functioning anorexic. | 我是高功能厌食症患者 |
[16:12] | – Johnny, you read my mind. Stay right there. | 强尼,你真懂我 |
[16:14] | Push in, slow… slow. | 保持不动,拉近,慢慢来‥ |
[16:18] | Not that slow, buddy. | 别那么慢 |
[16:20] | Yeah, bingo. You got it. | 这样就对了 |
[16:22] | Damn, I’m good. | -我真厉害 |
[16:23] | – And that same year, the Vatican came after me, | -同一年‥ 梵蒂冈追杀我 |
[16:26] | because they said I called the Pope a pedophile | 指控我在全国转播时 |
[16:28] | on national television. | 说教宗是恋童癖 |
[16:30] | I-I didn’t. | 我才没有 |
[16:32] | I called him a pedophile-phile | 我说他有恋"恋童癖"癖 |
[16:35] | because he loves being around pedophiles. | 因为他身边的人都是恋童癖 |
[16:41] | It’s | It’s different. |
[16:44] | Oh, hey. | different. 差很多‥ |
[16:46] | – Yeah, so then… – Hey, you… you all right? | -你还好吗‥? -然后‥ |
[16:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 赞助商开始抽掉广告 |
[16:50] | – My sponsors started pulling ads from my tour. | |
[16:52] | Oh, my God. | |
[16:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天‥ |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. | |
[16:57] | – What’s the matter? – Hey, sir. | -怎么了,没事吧? |
[16:58] | – Everything okay? | -先生‥ |
[17:00] | – He’s seizing! – Oh, shit. | -他痉挛了 -该死 |
[17:01] | – He needs help. Call 911. – Oh, Jesus. Okay. | -叫救护车 -天哪 |
[17:04] | Has anyone called the paramedics? | 有人叫急救人员了吗? |
[17:05] | Has anyone called for help? | 有人求救了吗? |
[17:07] | Somebody call the paramedics! | 叫急救人员了吗? |
[17:08] | – What the fuck is going on down there? | 下面发生什么事了? |
[17:10] | Sal, talk to me. | 沙尔,报告状况 |
[17:11] | John, go get the medic. Go get the house medic. | 琼恩,去找医护人员来 |
[17:14] | Tara, do not turn the houselights up. | 泰拉,不准开灯 |
[17:16] | – It’ll be all right. It’ll be all right. | 没事的‥急救人员马上就来 |
[17:18] | I’m sure they’re on their way. | |
[17:20] | – Down here. – Okay, here they come. | -下面这边 -他们来了 |
[17:22] | – Shit! | 该死 |
[17:28] | – It’s all right, everybody. I-it’s all right. | 没事,各位,有人照顾他‥ |
[17:29] | He’s… he’s being taken care of. They’ll take care of him. | 他们会顾好他 |
[17:34] | It’s all right. | It’s all right. 没事的‥ |
[17:36] | Not to worry… | 别担心,有专业人员照顾他 |
[17:38] | we got trained professionals taking care of him now. He’s in good hands. | 他没事的 |
[17:43] | Everybody stay calm. Please stay in your seats. | 各位冷静,请坐在位子上‥ |
[17:47] | Just… please. | -检查瞳孔 |
[17:50] | Check the pupils. | -没反应,瞳孔放大 |
[17:53] | – Yeah, I’m getting… dilated. – What’s the reading? | 指数多少? |
[17:54] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[17:57] | – I’m calling it… 8:47. | 我要宣布了,8点47分 该死 |
[18:08] | – It’ll be all right, yeah. | 他没事的‥ |
[18:18] | – He’s okay! He’s okay, folks! | 各位,他没事‥ |
[18:26] | – Oh! | |
[18:27] | How ’bout that? | |
[18:29] | Thank God! | 感谢老天 |
[18:32] | – All right, we’re back, baby. | 继续吧,宝贝 |
[18:34] | Okay, I need a close-up on C and a refill. | 我要C号机特写,还要续杯 |
[18:37] | Bobby, finally, a frame I could use. | 鲍比,终于有能用的画面 |
[18:39] | Welcome to the show. | 终于来上班啦? |
[18:41] | – Thank God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地‥ |
[18:43] | Yeah, not the first man who’s faked his own death | 他不是第一个 |
[18:45] | to get away from me. | 用装死逃离我的男人 |
[18:48] | Not the first. – I’m so glad he’s okay. | 不是第一个 -幸好他没事 |
[18:50] | – No. Dead. Absolutely dead. | -才怪 他死了,死透了 |
[18:54] | – Anyway, so my sponsors start pulling their ads… | 总之,我的赞助商开始抽掉广告 |
[18:57] | ♪ ♪ | |
[19:04] | – Oh, my God. You crushed. | 天哪,惊艳全场,太棒了 |
[19:06] | That was amazing. – It got scary for a minute. | 有一度我真是吓坏了 |
[19:10] | And I’m just, uh, so glad that man is okay. | 我很高兴那位先生没事 |
[19:14] | – Yes. I am as well. – Yeah. | 我也这么觉得‥ |
[19:19] | Your dad would be proud of you. Wow. | 你父亲会以你为荣的 |
[19:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:25] | – Whoo! – Great show. | |
[19:27] | – Deborah, girl! – Hey! | -表演很精彩 -好耶,黛博拉‥ |
[19:30] | – Think they liked it! | 我想他们喜欢我 |
[19:32] | – Deborah, a triumph! | 黛博拉,大成功 |
[19:33] | It is gonna cut like butter, baby. | 后制铁定会很顺利 |
[19:35] | – Oh, thank you, honey. Champagne? | 谢谢,亲爱的,香槟? |
[19:37] | – No, I got Clamato. – Okay, all right. | -我有番茄汁 |
[19:39] | – Whoo! – Cheers! Whoo! | -好的 |
[19:41] | – Whoo! Bravo, Deborah! | 恭喜,黛博拉 |
[19:45] | Not news to me, but you are a star. | 虽然我早就知道,但你真是巨星 |
[19:48] | Handled the right way, this can be huge for you. | 这次如果好好经营,肯定不得了 |
[19:51] | – I think it will be handled the right way, | 会好好经营的 |
[19:53] | because I have excellent representation with Jimmy. | 因为我有出色的经纪人,吉米 |
[19:56] | Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[19:58] | – So thanks for coming all the way out here, | 感谢你远道而来 |
[20:00] | but I think it’s time for you to go. | 我想你该离开了 |
[20:01] | – And just so you know, I’m sticking with Jimmy, too. | 告诉你,我也不会跳槽 |
[20:04] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不认识你 |
[20:08] | – And guess what, sweetie. You’re never gonna! | 你猜怎么着,你永远都不会啦 |
[20:11] | – Well, no, I would like for her… | -我其实想让她‥ |
[20:12] | – You will not know her! | -你不会认识她的 |
[20:14] | – I would like for her to know who I am eventually. | 我还是希望自己有天名气够大 |
[20:19] | – Oh, there you are. Aren’t you coming in? | 你在这儿呀,不进来吗? |
[20:22] | – Yeah, yeah. | 要‥我休息一下而已 |
[20:24] | I was just taking a second. But you did great. | |
[20:27] | They loved you. | 你很棒,大家爱死你了 |
[20:29] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | 你还好吗? |
[20:32] | I mean… it was kind of hard to hear. | 但听到还是很难受 |
[20:35] | You know? | |
[20:36] | I-I just… I can’t believe you never told me | 不敢相信你从来没跟我讲过 |
[20:38] | any of that before, you know? | |
[20:40] | It was one thing to find out all that stuff | 得知你和爸的事情是一回事 |
[20:42] | about you and Dad… it’s another thing | 和三千人同时发现又是另一回事 |
[20:43] | to find it out with 3,000 other people. | |
[20:45] | – Yeah, I don’t know why it’s always been easier for me | 不知道为什么 |
[20:48] | to tell things to strangers. | 我面对陌生人比较能开口 |
[20:50] | – Well, therapy’s just talking to one stranger in private. | 心理咨商其实就是 私下跟一个陌生人聊天 |
[20:54] | – Well, my insurance doesn’t cover it. | 我的保险不给付 |
[20:56] | What can I tell you? | 所以我没什么好说的 |
[20:58] | – Yeah, well, it’s not as expensive as IVF. | 其实再贵也比不上试管婴儿 |
[21:01] | – Oh, yeah. How’s that going? | 都还顺利吗? |
[21:02] | – Good. Good, you know? | 很顺利‥ |
[21:04] | Three weeks out till our next round. | 再三周又要试一次 |
[21:06] | Although, I don’t know, seems like being a parent… | 但怎么说呢,感觉起来‥ |
[21:10] | pretty tough. | 当父母感觉好困难 |
[21:12] | I-I always thought that you just didn’t even try. | 我一直以为你根本不在乎 |
[21:15] | But after tonight, I’m finding out you did try | 但今晚我发现 |
[21:18] | to be a good parent, and you still fucked it up. | 你其实努力过要当好妈妈 却还是搞砸了 |
[21:20] | So I’m kind of scared that I’m going to, too. | 我有点害怕我也会一样 |
[21:24] | – You will. | 你会的 |
[21:26] | It’s impossible not to. | 不可能不搞砸 |
[21:30] | But it’s worth it. | 但一切都值得 |
[21:35] | Hey, look, I wore a good-luck charm tonight. | 你看,我戴了幸运手环 |
[21:39] | – Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[21:41] | That’s a D’Jewelry 2019. | 是2019年款的"黛,首饰" |
[21:44] | It’s gonna be in the special. | 会在特辑出现喔 |
[21:46] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[21:50] | It turned my wrist black, sweetie. | 但我的手被染黑了 |
[21:51] | – Oh, that’s… that’s really good for you. | 那是好事,是里面的金属元素 |
[21:54] | That’s the iron. | |
[21:56] | – Uh-huh. | |
[21:57] | – I mean, I think news bloopers are funny, you know? | 我觉得新闻主播出糗很好笑 |
[22:00] | – Okay, can we go out tonight? | 好的 今晚可以出去玩吗? |
[22:03] | – Sure. – I’m down. | -当然 |
[22:04] | – Yeah, I want to get fucked up. | -我加入 |
[22:06] | Wow. | 我想彻夜狂欢 |
[22:08] | – Okay. Sure. | – Okay. 好的‥ |
[22:10] | Wait, where’s Marcus? – Oh, I don’t know. He said he had to go see someone. | 等等,马可斯呢? |
[22:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | 不知道,他说他要去找人 |
[22:21] | – Sorry for the random stop-by. | 不好意思突然过来 |
[22:23] | – Is everything okay? | -你没事吧? |
[22:24] | – Yes. Yes, everything’s fine. | -没事,我很好 |
[22:26] | – Wait, doesn’t Deborah have, like, a big show tonight? | 黛博拉今天不是有重要演出吗? |
[22:28] | – She does, but I don’t have to be there. | 确实,但我不用在场 |
[22:31] | I was hoping that we could talk. | 我们可以聊聊吗? |
[22:35] | – Sure. | 可以 |
[22:36] | But I should let you know that I am seeing someone. | 但我得先说,我有对象了 |
[22:40] | – Good. That’s good for you. | 很好,恭喜你 |
[22:42] | That’s… | |
[22:43] | I obviously was not ready for a relationship. | 我那时很明显没准备好进入关系 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:48] | – Well, I’m down to talk as friends, if that works for you. | 以朋友身份聊天没问题,如何? |
[22:51] | – Honestly, I think that’s exactly what I need. | 说实话,那正是我需要的 |
[22:55] | Well, that and extensive therapy. | 再加上昂贵的心理咨商 |
[22:56] | Some hypnosis. | 催眠一下,电击一下 |
[22:58] | Little electric shock… – Okay, you’re not that bad. | 你没那么糟吧 |
[23:02] | Here, come in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[23:04] | – By the way, your mom’s been texting me. | 对了,你妈一直传讯息 |
[23:06] | – Wrestling stuff. – Yeah. | -摔角? -摔角话题,没错 |
[23:08] | – So now how it works is I’m technically your manager, too. | 技术上来说,我也是你的经纪人 |
[23:11] | – Hmm, is that how it works? | 是这样运作的吗? |
[23:13] | – Deborah, you have a sec? | 黛博拉,有空吗? |
[23:15] | – Yeah, I’m just putting shrimp under his pillows. | 有空,我只是在 把虾子藏到抱枕下 |
[23:19] | – Cool. Uh, maybe tomorrow | 酷,或许明天我们可以讨论 |
[23:20] | we could talk about re-pitching networks. | 向电视台重新提案 |
[23:22] | – No. I’ve been thinking about that, | 不用,我想过了 |
[23:25] | and I have another idea. | 我有别的点子 |
[23:27] | Every product I’ve ever offered here, | 所有我在这边推荐过的商品 |
[23:30] | every necklace, every lip kit, every quilted bootie | 所有项链,唇彩组,靴子 |
[23:33] | is something I would buy myself, | 都是我自己会买的东西 |
[23:35] | because it’s something I believe in | 是我认为好的东西 |
[23:37] | and I can’t sell it to you if it’s not. | 我如果觉得不好 绝对不会卖给你们 |
[23:39] | So trust me when I tell you | 所以请相信我 |
[23:41] | that I’ve never believed in something more | 我今天要推荐的 |
[23:43] | than what I’m offering you today. | 是我有史以来觉得最好的产品 |
[23:45] | This product not only has my name on it, | 这产品上面不仅有我的名字 |
[23:47] | but it is me entirely, | 它完全就是我 |
[23:49] | and the reason it’s so special | 它特别的地方在于‥ |
[23:51] | is because it is my special… | 它就是我的特辑 |
[23:54] | – Whoo! – “My Bad.” | "我的错" |
[23:57] | It’s my life story… the highs, the lows, | 这是我的人生故事 所有高低起伏 |
[24:00] | the time the China trade wars stopped shipments | 包含中美贸易战时 |
[24:03] | of my Mrs. Claus self-sealing cookie jars. | 我的圣诞老太太自动密封饼干罐 运不过来 |
[24:05] | – Oh, that was horrible. | -太糟糕了 -对吧? |
[24:06] | – Wasn’t that a little bit of hell? | -太糟了,天哪 -跟地狱没两样 |
[24:08] | – Horrible. Oh, God. – Yeah. | -太糟了,天哪 -跟地狱没两样 |
[24:09] | And like all my products, with the rare exception | 如同我的所有商品‥ |
[24:12] | of the jean-ish leggings last fall, | 唯一例外是去年秋季的 牛仔紧身裤‥ |
[24:15] | I’ve road-tested it myself. | 我自己用过了 |
[24:17] | I’ve taken it all over the country, and it works. | 我带着它跑遍全国,证实有效 |
[24:19] | It’s what I’ve always wanted to say to you, the truth, | 里头有我一直想说的话 也就是事实 |
[24:22] | whether I like it or not. | 不管我喜不喜欢 |
[24:24] | So let’s go! – Yes! | -快订购吧 -没错 |
[24:26] | Okay, now, Deborah, what if some of our viewers | 但是呢,黛博拉 |
[24:29] | do not have a DVD player? | 万一有些观众家里 没有DVD播放机呢? |
[24:31] | – Oh, I’d say get one. It’s the future. | 我建议去买一台,这就是未来 |
[24:33] | But it will also include a downloadable link | 特辑也会附赠下载网址 |
[24:35] | for your adult children to stream. | 供成年子女使用 |
[24:36] | – That is wonderful. | 太棒了吧 |
[24:38] | Okay, well, we have already sold 2,000 units. | "黛博拉凡斯喜剧特辑" 我们已经卖出两千套了 |
[24:42] | We only have 50,000 units… – What? | -我们今天只有五万套 |
[24:45] | – Um, available today. | -什么? |
[24:47] | We are absolutely flying here. | 速度太惊人了 |
[24:50] | I am getting word from our producers… oh, my gosh… | 制作人现在跟我说‥ |
[24:53] | that this a record for units sold in under five minutes. | 天哪,打破开卖五分钟内的 销售纪录了 |
[24:56] | – Wow. – We are on track | 快被抢购一空了,各位观众 |
[24:58] | to sell out, ladies and gentlemen. | |
[24:59] | We’re getting into Slanket territory. | 实在太抢手了 |
[25:02] | – That’s incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢,太棒了 |
[25:05] | – I guess there is money in DVDs. | -原来DVD还是有赚头 |
[25:07] | – I just loved it. You know, it’s been a minute | -我好喜欢‥ |
[25:10] | since I’ve seen an actual DVD box, and I miss ’em. | 好久没看到DVD盒了,真怀念 |
[25:15] | – Oof. – Ooh! | |
[25:17] | – I am so excited to tell her. | 我好期待能告诉她 |
[25:18] | Honestly, this is the best part of the job, | 这是工作最棒的部分 |
[25:20] | you know, delivering good news. | 传达好消息,所有压力都值得了 |
[25:21] | Makes all the stress worth it. | |
[25:23] | – Totally. | 没错 |
[25:25] | – Hi, Jimmy. – Hey, Deborah, | -吉米 |
[25:26] | I have great news. – Everyone wants it, bitch! | -黛博拉,我有好消息 |
[25:29] | Whoo! – Kayla. | 所有人都想要呢,贱货 |
[25:30] | – I-I-I’m sorry. What are you saying? | -凯菈 -抱歉,你说什么? |
[25:32] | – I was saying… | -我要说的是‥ -说吧 |
[25:34] | every network is in. | 所有电视台都想要 |
[25:36] | They all want to acquire the rights. | 所有人都想买版权 |
[25:38] | We are gonna have a bidding war. | 要开始竞标啦 |
[25:39] | – Boom. – Plus, “Variety” | -另外《综艺》想做封面报导 |
[25:40] | wants to do a cover story. – What? | -什么? |
[25:42] | – And “The Wall Street Journal” is interested in a feature | 《华尔街日报》想写有关于 |
[25:44] | on the whole “bet on yourself” approach. | "赌自己一把"的故事 |
[25:45] | – Okay, sweetie, thanks. That sounds good. | 亲爱的,谢谢,听起来很棒 |
[25:47] | Um, but I’m right in the middle of a meeting. | 但我正在开会,得挂了 |
[25:49] | So got to go. | |
[25:50] | – Oh, um, okay. | 那‥好吧 |
[25:52] | Bye. ♪ ♪ | 再见 |
[26:14] | ♪ ♪ | "黛博拉凡斯,'我的错'" |
[26:16] | – Hello, all. | 各位好 |
[26:18] | I just wanted to say that we are so incredibly excited to be the home for Deborah Vance’s | 我只想说,我们很荣幸能播出‥ |
[26:23] | hilarious, provocative new special. Yeah. | 黛博拉凡斯爆笑辛辣的新特辑 |
[26:28] | And now I would like to introduce the living legend, | 现在请欢迎传奇巨星黛博拉凡斯 |
[26:31] | Deborah Vance, to say a few words. | 为我们说几句话 |
[26:34] | Deb. | 小黛 |
[26:38] | – Hi, everybody. Thank you. | 各位好,谢谢 |
[26:39] | Thank you so much for coming. | 感谢各位莅临 |
[26:41] | I really want to thank the network | 我想感谢电视台 |
[26:42] | for taking a chance on this… | 愿意在我身上赌一把 |
[26:44] | once it was already successful | 尤其是作品已经成功 |
[26:46] | and there was literally no risk. | 且没有任何风险时 |
[26:49] | I’m kidding. | I’m kidding. 开玩笑的‥ |
[26:51] | No, but there is a risk, obviously, | 这当然有风险 |
[26:53] | supporting an elderly, messy bitch comedian. | 风险在于年老邋遢 又难搞的喜剧演员 |
[26:57] | But enough about Bill Maher. | 好啦,不谈比尔麦赫了 |
[26:59] | Um… | |
[27:00] | I’m joking. Bill and I are old friends. | 开玩笑的 |
[27:03] | We vacation together. | 比尔和我是老朋友了 会一起去度假 |
[27:04] | Anyway, uh, but I really want to thank my team, | 总之,我想谢谢我的团队 |
[27:08] | who always had my back. | 他们总是在背后支持我 |
[27:11] | Love you. And my amazing director… | 爱你们,还有我出色的导演 |
[27:14] | where is she? Elaine Carter… there she is! | 她在哪里? |
[27:16] | Elaine Carter. She did an amazing job! | 伊莲卡特,在那里 |
[27:19] | Amazing job. | 伊莲实在拍得太好了‥ |
[27:21] | And I especially want to give credit to my co-writer, | 我要特别感谢‥ |
[27:25] | Ava Daniels, | 我的写手,艾娃丹尼尔斯 |
[27:28] | who pushed me and never let me quit. | 她鞭策我,从不让我放弃 |
[27:31] | Thank you, Ava. | 谢谢你,艾娃 |
[27:38] | So cheers, everybody. Have fun. | 干杯吧,各位 |
[27:41] | Don’t drink and drive. | 玩得愉快,不要酒驾 |
[27:42] | I don’t want to be upstaged tonight. | 我今晚不想被抢风头 |
[27:45] | Thank you. Thanks again for coming. | 谢谢,再次感谢今晚莅临 |
[27:51] | – Amazing. Hi, you killed it, lady. | 太厉害了 |
[27:55] | Iconic! Really! | 你好棒,太经典了 |
[27:57] | – Thanks. – I have some people | 真的 |
[27:59] | that I need you to talk to. | 我有些人要介绍给你 |
[28:00] | That is Simone… she’s one of our head executives. | 这是西蒙,我其中一位主管 |
[28:03] | Okay, say hello, and this is… | -打个招呼 |
[28:10] | ♪ ♪ | -你好 |
[28:19] | Hmm. You know, they’re having a party | 这是洁米‥ |
[28:21] | for you down there. | 下面的派对是为你办的耶 |
[28:23] | – I thought you weren’t drinking. | 我还以为你不喝酒 |
[28:25] | – Ah, what else am I good for? | 我就剩这个作用了 |
[28:30] | We fuckin’ did it. | 我们成功了 |
[28:31] | We did. | |
[28:33] | We did. | 没有错‥ |
[28:42] | So, moving forward, I can extend your health insurance | 接下来 |
[28:46] | six months and offer three months’ severance. | 我可以延长你的健保六个月 |
[28:49] | Ha ha, funny. | 并给予三个月资遣费 真好笑 |
[28:57] | Wait. What? You’re not serious. | 等等,什么? 你是认真的? |
[29:00] | – I am. | 我是 |
[29:02] | – Are… you’re firing me? | 你要炒我鱿鱼? |
[29:06] | Are you fucking kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[29:08] | Why? Things are good. | 为什么? |
[29:10] | Wha… – Things are good. | 事情很顺利啊 |
[29:12] | And they could keep being good for a very long time. | 事情很顺利,而且可能会顺很久 |
[29:15] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:16] | You need to make space for your own work. | 你得有时间做自己的作品 |
[29:18] | – Come on. I know what you’re doing. | 拜托,我知道你想干吗 |
[29:20] | You’re pushing me away because you’re afraid. | 你把我推走,是因为你害怕 |
[29:24] | – Those people, they want you right now. | 那些人现在想招揽你 |
[29:27] | They won’t forever. | 但不会永远都想 |
[29:29] | You got to take advantage of that. | 你得把握机会 |
[29:31] | You got to be a shark. | 你得像鲨鱼一样 |
[29:32] | You got to do what’s best for you. | 你要为自己着想 |
[29:34] | – I get to decide what’s best for me. | 我可以决定什么对我最好 |
[29:36] | – You didn’t take credit for the special, | 你没有挂名在特辑上 |
[29:38] | and you should have. | 但你应该要的 |
[29:39] | – You left that punch-up job early. | 你过段子的工作早退了 |
[29:41] | – I came back for you. – That’s my point. | 我为了你回来的 |
[29:43] | And what about that screenplay idea? | 这就是我要说的 还有你的剧本呢? |
[29:46] | Have you even started on that? Have you? | 你开始动笔了吗? |
[29:48] | – Wha… I’ve been busy, and my Final Draft is corrupted. | 我很忙‥而且最后档案坏了 |
[29:53] | – And I would keep you busy. It’s like you said. | 跟着我,你会永远都忙 |
[29:56] | I’m gonna keep working until the day I die. | 像你说的,我会工作到死的那天 |
[29:59] | Do you know how old you’re gonna be when I’m 109? | 知道当我109岁时 你几岁吗? |
[30:01] | Please don’t make me do math right now. | 拜托不要现在叫我算数学 |
[30:05] | You’re the one with all the stories. | 你才是有故事的人 |
[30:08] | What do I even have to say? | 我是有什么好说的? |
[30:10] | – That’s the thing. | 这就是你该去思考的 |
[30:12] | You got to go figure it out. | |
[30:14] | I told you… | 我说过,你和我一样 |
[30:16] | you’re just like me. | |
[30:21] | You got your own mountain to climb. | 你有自己的高山要爬 |
[30:24] | ♪ ♪ | |
[30:26] | But we’re… we’re good together. | 但我们合作无间‥ |
[30:29] | I don’t want to be here. I… | 我不想留在这里‥ |
[30:33] | I want to be wherever you are. | 我想跟在你身边 |
[30:35] | – I got to get back. – No, wait, whoa! | -我得回去了 |
[30:38] | Deborah, that’s it? | -等等,黛博拉,就这样? |
[30:40] | We’re not gonna talk anymore? I won’t see you? | 我们不会再说话或见面了吗? |
[30:43] | – Oh, you’ll see me… | 你会见到我的‥ |
[30:45] | in court. | 在法庭上 |
[30:47] | ♪ ♪ | |
[30:54] | ♪ ♪ | |
[31:16] | ♪ ♪ | |
[31:26] | Hey, Jimmy, what’s up? | 吉米,怎么了? |
[31:28] | – Hey, how’s the new place? – Uh, it’s good. | 新房子如何? |
[31:30] | I-I’m actually kind of excited | 很好,我其实很高兴 |
[31:31] | to reenter subletter culture, you know? | 能重回转租生活 |
[31:34] | We got no ties, no rules, no ability to paint. | 无拘无束,也没有油漆的能力 |
[31:37] | Uh, so I have some good news. | 我有些好消息 |
[31:39] | That pilot you did punch-ups for | 你审过的试播集要发展成影集了 |
[31:40] | was just picked up to series, | |
[31:42] | and apparently a bunch of your jokes | 很多你的笑话 |
[31:44] | ended up in the final cut, and they called to ask | 都被剪进最终的节目中 |
[31:46] | if you’re available to staff. | 他们想问你能不能加入剧组 |
[31:47] | – Seriously? – Yep. | -真的吗? |
[31:49] | The job is yours if you want it, | -只要你点头就成了 |
[31:50] | as long as you promise not to leave early again. | 但你得保证不再早退 |
[31:52] | – Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[31:54] | – Also, I have some news from Deborah. | 我还有黛博拉的消息 |
[31:57] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? |
[31:59] | She called this morning. She’s dropping the lawsuit. | -她早上打来 说要撤告 |
[32:03] | – Oh, that… that’s great. | 那‥太好了 |
[32:06] | – Amazing, right? Isn’t that a relief? | 很棒吧,松了一口气吧? |
[32:09] | – So that court date… | -那开庭日‥ |
[32:11] | – Yep, stricken from the record or whatever. | -一笔勾销啦 |
[32:13] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 你不用担心了,恭喜 |
[32:15] | Congrats. – Thanks. | |
[32:17] | – Uh, anyway, what else do I have for you? | -谢谢 -我还有什么没讲呢‥ |
[32:19] | Oh, would you be interested | 你想参与"冰原历险记12"的 |
[32:21] | in doing a half-day round table for “Ice Age 12”? | 圆桌会谈吗? |
[32:22] | Are you familiar with the “Ice Age” universe? | 你对"冰原历险记"熟吗? |
[32:24] | They need a lot of women in the room. | 他们需要更多女性的声音 |
[32:26] | They want a female perspective | 需要女性观点 |
[32:28] | on the female woolly mammoth character they have. | 来看新的母长毛象角色 |
[32:30] | – Mm-hmm. – It’s spelled H-O-A-R, | 叫做"白霜" |
[32:31] | and you might want to pitch an alt on that. | 你或许可以提新的名字 |
[32:33] | You know, sounds problematic to me. | 这名字怪怪的 |
[32:35] | But what do I know, you know? I’m just a manager. | 但我又懂什么? 我只是个经纪人 |
[32:36] | Although I do have good ideas. | 虽然我有很多好点子 |
[32:38] | You know, it was my idea to do Fandango. | 购票网站其实是我的点子‥ |
[32:40] | – So you put on a gorgeous dress. | 你穿上漂亮礼服 |
[32:42] | You’re all ready for a night out on the town, | 准备进城狂欢一晚 |
[32:44] | but no one to zip you up? | 却没人帮你拉拉链,怎么办呢? |
[32:45] | – Ugh. – What do you do? | |
[32:47] | You hook this ingenious little device to your zipper. | 只要把这天才小装置放在拉链上 |
[32:49] | – Just a one, two, three. | 一,二,三 |
[32:51] | – Voilà. – Look at that. | -完成 -你看看 |
[32:53] | – Isn’t that cute and convenient? | -既可爱又方便吧 |
[32:54] | – It is, and you don’t need anybody. | -没错 你不用依靠任何人 |
[32:57] | All you need is yourself. | 你只需要你自己 |
[32:58] | – You may not know what the night | 虽然不知道晚上会发生什么事 |
[33:00] | has in store for you, but at least you know you’re ready for whatever comes. | 但至少你准备好面对一切了 |
[33:04] | – ♪ Goodbye, stranger ♪ | 本季终 谢谢观赏 |
[33:07] | ♪ It’s been nice ♪ | |
[33:08] | ♪ Hope you find your paradise ♪ | |
[33:12] | ♪ Tried to see your point of view ♪ | |
[33:16] | ♪ Hope your dreams will all come true ♪ | |
[33:20] | ♪ Goodbye, Mary, goodbye, Jane ♪ | |
[33:24] | ♪ Will we ever meet again? ♪ | |
[33:27] | ♪ Feel no sorrow, feel no shame ♪ | |
[33:31] | ♪ Come tomorrow, feel no pain ♪ | |
[33:34] | – ♪ Sweet devotion ♪ – ♪ Goodbye, Mary ♪ | |
[33:36] | – ♪ It’s not for me ♪ – ♪ Goodbye, Jane ♪ | |
[33:38] | – ♪ Just give me motion ♪ – ♪ Will we ever meet again? ♪ | |
[33:40] | – ♪ To set me free in the land and the ocean ♪ | |
[33:43] | – ♪ Feel no sorrow ♪ – ♪ Far away ♪ | |
[33:45] | – ♪ Feel no shame ♪ ♪ It’s the life I’ve chosen ♪ | |
[33:47] | – ♪ No tomorrow ♪ – ♪ Every day ♪ | |
[33:48] | – ♪ Feel no pain ♪ – ♪ So goodbye, Mary ♪ | |
[33:50] | – ♪ Goodbye, Mary ♪ – ♪ Goodbye, Jane ♪ | |
[33:52] | – ♪ Goodbye, Jane ♪ – ♪ Will we ever ♪ | |
[33:54] | – ♪ Will we ever ♪ – ♪ Meet again? ♪ | |
[33:56] | – ♪ Meet again? ♪ | |
[34:00] | ♪ ♪ | |
[34:03] | – ♪ Now, some they do, and some they don’t ♪ | |
[34:07] | ♪ And some you just can’t tell ♪ | |
[34:10] | ♪ ♪ | |
[34:12] | ♪ And some they will, and some they won’t ♪ | |
[34:16] | ♪ With some, it’s just as well ♪ | |
[34:18] | ♪ ♪ |