时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Okay, 2, 11, 24, you can go home, thanks. | 2号,11号,24号 你们可以回家了 谢谢 |
[00:32] | All right, everybody else, again, from the top. | -其他人从头再来一遍 -不要 |
[00:34] | No! | 不! |
[00:36] | – What is going on? – Auditions. | -什么?这是怎么回事?试镜啊 |
[00:39] | Every year I hire performers to dress as Christmas elves, | 我每年都会雇用艺人 打扮成圣诞节精灵 |
[00:42] | and they hand-deliver my holiday-party invitations. | 去递送我的佳节派对请帖 是不是很可爱? |
[00:44] | – How cute is that? – You can’t do that anymore. | 你不可以再这样做了 |
[00:47] | It’s really offensive. | 这很羞辱人 |
[00:49] | These are working actors. | 这些都是在工作的演员 |
[00:51] | This is a legitimate gig. I pay double the SAG rate. | 这是正经八百的工作 我出工会规定的双倍薪水 |
[00:54] | It’s still wrong. – Why? | -这样还是很过分 -为什么? |
[00:56] | – Because–because– | 因为… |
[00:58] | I don’t know. I just woke up. | 我…也不知道,我刚起床 |
[01:01] | Can I have some time to think about it? | 可以给我一点时间思考吗? |
[01:03] | Sure. You take your breakfast to figure it out. | 没问题,你吃早餐时想一下 |
[01:05] | And if you can’t, I never want to hear about it ever again. | 如果想不出来,这件事就不许再提了 |
[01:08] | Okay, everybody, from the top! | 好,各位从头来一遍 |
[01:13] | Five, six, five, six, seven, eight! | |
[01:20] | Get those shoulders down. All right. | 肩膀低一点,快 |
[01:24] | Snap! Think Fosse, snap! | 想想舞蹈天王佛西,轻快点 |
[01:33] | Let’s go, Deborah. You got it. | 加油,黛博拉,你没问题的 |
[01:36] | She’s out of there. | 打出去了 |
[01:37] | Okay, we’ve got Walt McCarthy, owns 15 affiliate stations in Missouri. | 有华特麦卡锡 密苏里15个关系电视台的老板 |
[01:41] | Conversation topics include toasted ravioli,doomsday prepping, and Cardinals baseball. | 谈话题目包括烘烤意大利饺 末日准备工作和红雀队 |
[01:47] | McCarthy, Missouri. McCarthy, Missouri.Okay, got it. | 麦卡锡,密苏里…好,记住了 |
[01:52] | Next up, we have Cort Moreau,affiliates in Wisconsin and southern Illinois. | 再来是柯特莫罗 威斯康辛和南伊利诺关系电台 |
[01:56] | Six kids, three cats. | 六个小孩,三只猫 |
[01:59] | Smelly house. | 他家一定臭死了 |
[02:03] | Are you sure you should be golfing with your ankle? | 你确定脚踝受伤能打高尔夫球吗? |
[02:06] | Can’t you just emcee? | 不能光主持就好吗? |
[02:08] | The whole reason I took this emcee gig was to have as much face time as possible | 我接下这份主持工作 就是为了尽可能跟参加高尔夫球赛的 |
[02:11] | with all the affiliate owners who are playing the tournament. | 关系电台老板打交道 |
[02:13] | They have a huge impact on who the network picks as the next host. | 他们对电视网挑选 下一任主持人的决定有很大的影响 |
[02:17] | I have to charm them | 我必须用个人化寒暄 |
[02:18] | with personalized small talk and golf humor. | 和高尔夫球幽默打动他们的心 |
[02:21] | By the way, I need ten tasteful hole jokes. | 对了,我需要10个 有格调的球洞笑话 |
[02:24] | – Card me. | 考我 |
[02:25] | – Marty Ghilain.From the Palmetto? | -马提葛兰 -帕美托的老板? |
[02:28] | He owns an affiliate in Carson City. | 他在喀孙城有一个电视台 |
[02:30] | His third wife wanted to be a weather girl. | 第三任老婆想当气象主播 |
[02:32] | She was actually pretty good. | 她还满不错的 |
[02:34] | Don’t judge a book by her giant fake tits. | 不要以巨大假奶评断女人的内在 |
[02:39] | Bellissima. | (意语)漂亮 |
[02:47] | Gender-reveal parties are literally disgusting. | 性别揭晓派对好恶心 |
[02:50] | – I’m surprised DJ invited you. – I asked if I could come. | -我很意外黛洁会邀请你 -我问她我能不能来 |
[02:53] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 各位女士先生 |
[02:57] | Fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, | 来自内华达州拉斯维加斯 |
[02:59] | please welcome DJ “The Love of My Life” Vance!Yeah! | 请欢迎我此生的挚爱…黛洁凡斯 |
[03:12] | Oh, yeah! | -太棒了 |
[03:14] | It’s a boy!Boy! | -是男孩 是男生 |
[03:17] | Oh, Aidan, congratulations. | 艾登,恭喜 |
[03:20] | Mom, can you please say hi to my family real fast? | 妈,可以跟我家人打个招呼吗? |
[03:22] | – Yeah, sure. – They’re watching virtually. | -没问题 -他们在线上参加派对 |
[03:23] | Oh, of course. Yes, of course. Absolutely. | 当然可以,没问题… |
[03:27] | – Hi, Linda McClellan. – That’s my aunt. | -你好,琳达麦卡伦 -她是我阿姨 |
[03:30] | Aunt Linda. Hi, how are you? | -琳达阿姨,你好吗? -我听不到 |
[03:33] | And Kathy V. Who’s Kathy V.? | -还有凯西V,那是谁? -听得到吗,那是她 |
[03:37] | That’s Aunt Kathy. | 那是凯西阿姨 |
[03:41] | – Mom! – What? | -妈 -干吗? |
[03:42] | Look, I get that this is super awkward and she’s the devil or whatever, | 我知道这样很怪 而且她是魔鬼或什么的 |
[03:45] | but I still have a relationship with Aunt Kathy. | 但我跟凯西阿姨还有来往 |
[03:47] | And I want her to have a relationship with my son. | 我希望她能跟我儿子来往 |
[03:51] | It’s a boy. | 我怀的是男孩 |
[03:53] | Oh, God, all of his friends are gonna think I’m hot, | 天哪,他的朋友一定会觉得我很辣 |
[03:55] | and that might be weird for him. | 他会很困扰的 |
[03:57] | Whatever. We’ll work through it. | -不管了,到时再想办法 |
[03:58] | What do you want me to say? | -你要我说什么? |
[04:00] | I didn’t really want to bring it up here, | 我本来不想在这里讲 |
[04:02] | but I would like to invite her for Christmas. | 但我想请邀请她来过圣诞节 |
[04:04] | Oh, you’re insane. Christmas is my holiday. | 你疯了,圣诞节是我的节日 |
[04:07] | She can have 9/11. | 911让给她 |
[04:09] | We’re the only family she has left. | 我们是她仅有的家人 |
[04:11] | She doesn’t have any kids. She’s all alone. | 她没有小孩,孑然一身 |
[04:13] | Yeah, well, if she wants to talk to someone, | 如果想找人聊天 |
[04:15] | she can take a lap around the mall. | 她可以去逛商场 |
[04:17] | The answer is no. | -答案是不行 |
[04:18] | Okay, whatever. | -好吧,随你便 |
[04:19] | That powder is most definitely toxic, and it’s in my throat. | 刚刚的粉末肯定有毒 现在卡在我的喉咙里 |
[04:26] | Good girl. | 很好 好…交给我 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[04:44] | – Can I help with that, ma’am? – Oh, that’s okay. I can carry it. | -女士,要我帮忙拿包包吗? 不用了,我可以自己拿 |
[04:46] | – Thank you. – Hey, I know you. | 谢谢 -我认识你 |
[04:49] | And I know you, Carter Walsh, the Comms King of Kansas. | 我也认识你,卡特华许 堪萨斯通讯之王 |
[04:54] | Hope you brought me some of that brown bread frozen custard, my friend. | 希望你帮我带了 棕面包冷冻卡士达,朋友 |
[04:56] | Oh, it’s gonna be a fun weekend.- Oh, you know it. | -这个周末一定会很好玩 -那可不 |
[04:59] | – Can’t wait to see you emcee. | 等不及要看你主持了 |
[05:00] | Rock chalk Jayhawk! | 杰鹰队加油 |
[05:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:07] | But I’ll never get laser hair removal, ’cause it’s impossible to know | 我绝对不会做镭射除毛 |
[05:08] | where the culture’s ultimately gonna land on hairy pits. | 谁知道未来对腋毛的态度会是怎样 |
[05:12] | – Like, in 2011– – Oh, my God. | -比方说2011年… -我的天哪 |
[05:14] | – What? – Bob Lipka is here. | -怎么了? -鲍伯利普卡来了 |
[05:17] | – He must be playing in the tournament. – Who’s that? | -他一定也有参赛 -那是谁? |
[05:20] | He’s the CEO of the conglomerate that owns the network. | 他是电视网母公司的执行长 |
[05:22] | He’s the most important voice in picking the next host. | 是决定下一任主持人的关键人物 |
[05:26] | This is perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[05:27] | So there’s a rich guy here who you want to suck up to more than the other rich guys? | 所以他是这群你想拍马屁的有钱人中 你最想拍马屁的有钱人? |
[05:31] | Whatever. Billionaires shouldn’t exist. | 随便啦,亿万富翁不该存在 |
[05:34] | I used to have a pin on my jean jacket that said that. | 以前我牛仔外套上的别针印了这句话 |
[05:36] | Oh, yes, extremely successful, high-achieving people must be stopped. | 是啊,一定要阻止有成就的成功人士 |
[05:40] | Well, they have no regard for the livelihood of the working class. | 他们完全不在乎劳工阶级的生计 |
[05:43] | Bob Lipka and his wife are huge philanthropists. | 鲍伯利普卡和他太太是有名的慈善家 |
[05:46] | They give tons of money to the Democrats. | 是民主党的大金主 |
[05:49] | Whatever. Philanthropy is just a fancy word for tax evasion. | 随你怎么说 慈善家说穿了就是逃税大户 |
[05:52] | But we’ll take the money. | 但是捐款照收不误 |
[05:55] | He’s even better-looking in person. | 他本人更好看 |
[05:56] | Can I get you ladies anything else? | 两位还想来点什么吗? |
[05:58] | Oh, I would love another coffee. | -我想再喝一杯咖啡 |
[05:59] | No, she wouldn’t. Just the check, please. | -她不想,麻烦给我们帐单 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:04] | We got two hours before your tee time. | 离你开球还有两个小时 |
[06:06] | You never waited tables, did you? | 你没当过服务生吧? |
[06:09] | I was a hostess at Joe’s American Bar & Grill | 我在南岸广场的 乔烧烤酒吧 |
[06:11] | at the South Shore Plaza, | 当过带位员 |
[06:13] | but I was fired after one shift for being too openly depressed. | 但是上班一天后 就因为太忧郁而被开除了 |
[06:17] | You like to say you’re a woman of the people, | 你自诩为普罗大众的代言人 |
[06:19] | but you’ve never actually been one. | 但并没有真正当过普罗大众 |
[06:21] | If we park at this table,our waitress will not be able | 如果我们一直坐在这里 |
[06:22] | to turn it over before the end of the breakfast shift. | 早餐时段这里就不能翻桌 |
[06:25] | Well, I– | -我… |
[06:27] | Yeah, you tried to take work away from the little people | -你想剥夺侏儒的工作机会 |
[06:29] | who deliver my Christmas-party invitations. | 不让他们帮我送请帖 |
[06:31] | You wouldn’t let the bellman carry your bags, | 不让门房帮你拎包包 |
[06:33] | and he probably lives on his tips. | 他大概很需要小费 |
[06:35] | And now this. | -现在又这样 |
[06:36] | Oh, God. | -天啊 |
[06:37] | I think you’re right.Let’s go. Let’s go. | 你说得对,我们走吧 |
[06:41] | Come on, I got to clean my room. | -我得去整理房间 |
[06:42] | All right. | -好 |
[06:43] | Peter! Aren’t those eggs fluffy? | 彼得,炒蛋很松软吧? |
[06:45] | Go, Padres. | 教士队加油 |
[06:56] | – Hey, you ready to get out there? – I am. | -准备上场了吗? -准备好了 |
[06:58] | I have a request about our group. | 我对我那组有个要求 |
[07:01] | Way ahead of you on that one, Deb. I already asked him to put us together. | 我比你早一步,小黛 我已经叫他们把我们排在同一组 |
[07:04] | I didn’t mean you, but hi. | -我指的不是你,但是… |
[07:06] | Hi. | -你好 |
[07:09] | Anyway, if you could put Bob Lipka in our foursome, | 如果你能把鲍伯利普卡 |
[07:13] | I would really appreciate it. | 跟我排在同一组,就太好了 |
[07:14] | Absolutely, Ms. Vance. | 没问题,凡斯小姐 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna go stretch. I’ll see you out there? | -我去热身一下,场上见 |
[07:18] | Okay. | -好 |
[07:21] | Henry Morgan! It’s actually Morgan Henry. | 亨利摩根 |
[07:23] | No, I know that. I’m just a little bit dyslexic. | 其实是摩根亨利 |
[07:28] | Hey, go, Tarpons. | 海鲢队加油 |
[07:30] | But we’ve got to get you guys a Major League team. | 但我们得帮你们弄支大联盟球队 |
[07:32] | Oh, well, you know, we have one, actually. It’s the Rays, so… | 其实我们有了,是光芒队 |
[07:34] | You could always use two. | 有两支更好 |
[07:37] | Right. Okay, well, have a great time. | -那就这样吧,祝你打球愉快 -是啊 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Oh, my God. | -我的天啊 |
[07:42] | Okay, I’m gonna head to my room to work on your speech. | -我回房去帮你写讲稿 |
[07:44] | I cannot concentrate with all your jock energy. | 你的运动员气场让我无法专心 |
[07:47] | – No, you’re gonna be my caddy. – What? | 不行,你要当我的杆弟 |
[07:50] | You’re gonna come and drill me on those flash cards. | -什么? -帮我恶补闪卡内容 |
[07:51] | – That can’t happen again. – Okay. I’ll do it. | 刚刚的事绝对不能再发生 -好,我帮你 |
[07:56] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的? -对 |
[07:57] | You don’t want to just go back and forth, back and forth | 不用你来我往斗嘴 |
[07:59] | about it for a while and then finally cave? | 然后再屈服吗? |
[08:01] | Nope, I accept. | 不用,我接受 |
[08:02] | You’re right. I haven’t had a job in the service industry, | 你说得没错,我没有从事过服务业 |
[08:04] | and this will give me some good time in a support role. | 这能让我切身体会为人服务的感觉 |
[08:07] | You are gonna be shocked at how of the people I am. | 我的普罗大众感会让你惊掉下巴 |
[08:10] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 走著瞧 |
[08:11] | – You’re soft. – I am not. | -你很软弱 -才不是 |
[08:13] | You put sunscreen on your hair part. | 你连头发的分线处都涂了防晒 |
[08:17] | My doctor says I have to. | 是医生叫我涂的 |
[08:20] | Also, you have to buy me golf clothes. | 而且你该帮我买高尔夫球衣 |
[08:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:01] | – No, no, this one, this one. – Get that sock off for you. | 错了,是这根…不要… 我帮你把套子拿掉 |
[09:05] | Okay. You are good. | 行了 |
[09:07] | Go ahead, girl. | 加油,姊姊 |
[09:10] | Theo! Gorgeous shot. | 席欧,好球 |
[09:13] | Love that belt, by the way. | 对了,腰带真好看 |
[09:15] | I see what you’re up to this weekend. Very shrewd. | 我知道你这个周末在打什么主意 真精明 |
[09:18] | Just here to beat you at golf. | 只是来球场上让你吃瘪 |
[09:21] | So how’s the French whore? Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 法国婊子还好吗? 对不起… |
[09:23] | – I mean your lovely fiancée. – She’s good. Good. | 我是说你可爱的未婚妻 -她很好… |
[09:26] | We got a house in France, and she spends the summer there. | 我们在法国买了栋房子 她夏天住在那里 |
[09:30] | She’s there now? | 她现在在那里? |
[09:32] | Yeah, you know, late spring through September, | 对,从春末到9月 |
[09:34] | October, November. | 10月,11月 |
[09:37] | Long summers in France. | 法国夏天很长 |
[09:38] | That’s why the reception is gonna be held in– | 所以婚宴会办在… |
[09:40] | Oh, look, look, look, look. That’s Bob Lipka. | 快…是鲍伯利普卡 |
[09:42] | Oh, do I have anything in my teeth? | 我牙缝里有没有卡东西? |
[09:44] | Don’t look. Check my teeth. | 别看他,帮我检查牙齿 |
[09:45] | – No. Yeah. – Okay? Okay. | -没有 -那就好 |
[09:47] | Deborah Vance, the one and only. | 独一无二的黛博拉凡斯 在下鲍伯利普卡 |
[09:50] | – Bob Lipka. – Bob Lipka. | -鲍伯利普卡 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I’m a big fan. | -我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[09:53] | Thank you. Of my comedy? | -谢谢,你喜欢我的喜剧? |
[09:55] | Of your everything. | -我喜欢你的一切 |
[09:58] | Hey, Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[09:59] | Marty! How you doing? It’s good to see you, man. | 马提,你好吗? 很高兴看到你 |
[10:01] | – Gonna be fun today. – Yeah. | -今天一定会很好玩 -是啊 |
[10:04] | It feels like…5 MPH over here. | -这里大概是每小时5哩 |
[10:07] | Well, we’re starting downwind today, so… | -我们今天从下风处开始打 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I think north is in that direction? | 对,北边好像是那个方向 |
[10:15] | Could be wrong. | 也许不是 |
[10:16] | Hey, I’m Ava.I’m just filling in as caddy today, | 我是艾娃,今天代班当杆弟 |
[10:19] | so I might be leaning on you for some advice. | 可能会向两位请教 |
[10:22] | But, yeah, ready to carry some clubs. | 但是,对…我准备好扛球杆了 |
[10:25] | You don’t really carry them. You put them in the back of the cart. | 你不用扛,放在高尔夫球车后座就好 |
[10:32] | Seems like the cart is a caddy, and we’re just doing theater, | 感觉高尔夫球车才是杆弟 我们只是做做样子,但… |
[10:35] | but that’s cool, that’s cool. | 没问题… |
[10:37] | Also, your vest is on backwards. | 而且你的背心穿反了 |
[10:42] | I like it like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[10:43] | Balenciaga, you know. | "巴黎世家" |
[10:45] | It’s fashion. | 这样比较时尚 |
[10:47] | You golfed, I assume, when you were there.I did. I think we golfed two days. | -你在那里应该有打球吧? -对,我们打了,好像打了两天 |
[10:50] | – Oh, my gosh. – The course was great. | -我的天哪 -球场很棒 |
[10:52] | We’re here for the kids, but sure feels good to hit a good one, huh? | 我们是为了孩子来的 但是打出好球感觉也很棒 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么? |
[10:57] | – Oh, yeah, we missed it. Sorry. – Sorry. | 抱歉,我们没看到 |
[10:59] | – Oh, you’re up. | 对不起,轮到你了 |
[11:01] | – All right. | 好 |
[11:08] | Nice distance on that one, Bob.Thanks, Deborah. | -鲍伯,这球打得真远 -谢了,黛博拉 |
[11:11] | Not as far as mine, though. | 我打得比较远 |
[11:13] | – You’re up. | 轮到你了 |
[11:14] | – Oh, gosh. All right.. | 天啊,好吧 |
[11:17] | Good poke. | 打得好 |
[11:21] | You have a really buoyant form, Deborah. | 黛博拉,你的姿势很轻盈 |
[11:24] | Hey, don’t be afraid to deepen that shoulder tilt. | 不要害怕放低肩膀 |
[11:26] | Oh, right, thank you. That’s really good advice. | 好,谢谢,真是好建议 |
[11:29] | I’ll try not to be too afraid. | 我会尽量不要太害怕 |
[11:33] | Yeah, she’s really timid. | 对,她胆子很小 |
[11:38] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[11:40] | It was terrible. | 我打得好烂 |
[11:42] | Bob, you got to give me some more pointers. | -鲍伯,你得多教教我 |
[11:44] | – All right. – No, that was really helpful. | -好 -你刚帮了我很大的忙 |
[11:46] | – I don’t have that many. – Thank you. | -我能给的建议也没多少 -谢谢 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Okay, that was solid, but on the next one, you’re gonna want to avoid the slope. | 刚刚那球不错 但是下一球最好别打上斜坡 |
[11:55] | Or maybe you want to aim for the slope so the ball rolls. | 或者要瞄准斜坡,让球往下滚? |
[11:58] | You definitely want to do something with the slope. | 绝对要想办法跟斜坡扯上关系 |
[12:01] | The slope is a huge part of our lives right now. | 斜坡现在对我们很重要 |
[12:04] | – Flash cards. – Right, right. | -闪卡 -对哦… |
[12:06] | All right. Okay, go for it. | 好,说吧 |
[12:09] | Oh, I know this one! | 这个人我认识 |
[12:10] | Flat-earther, loves boats. | 相信地平说,喜欢船 |
[12:13] | Allegations against the son. | 他儿子被指控… |
[12:16] | – Barry Plutz! – Correct! | -贝瑞普拉兹 -答对了 |
[12:23] | Miss, that’s the men’s tee. | 小姐,这是男子球座 |
[12:26] | – The women’s tee’s further up. | 女子球座比较前面一点 |
[12:28] | – Fuck that. | 我才不管 |
[12:33] | – Damn. – Nice. | -要命 -漂亮 |
[12:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:44] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[12:47] | Can I use the women’s tee? | 我可以用女子球座吗? |
[12:55] | Come on, come on. Let’s work this room. | 快点…我们去交际一下 |
[12:58] | Hey, Mr. 3 Under Par. | 昆恩迪帕先生,你好 |
[13:03] | I love your politics. Cheers. | 我欣赏你的政治主张,干杯 |
[13:05] | Interesting stuff. | 很有意思 |
[13:07] | Don’t tell anyone, but you’re my favorite. | 别说出去,但你是我的最爱 |
[13:09] | Oh, so glad! | 好高兴 |
[13:10] | Can I offer you ladies cigars? | -两位小姐想抽雪茄吗? |
[13:12] | – Oh, we don’t really– – We’d love to. | -我们不… -乐意之至 |
[13:15] | Light ’em up. | 请点烟 |
[13:17] | You are funnier than Seinfeld! | 你比史菲德更好笑 |
[13:20] | It’s a birthday video for your grandniece? | 你孙姪女的生日影片? |
[13:22] | Oh, sure. Give me your phone. | 好啊,手机给我 |
[13:24] | I’ll tell you what– I’m rooting for you. | 跟你说,我为你加油 |
[13:27] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 这话真顺耳 |
[13:31] | It’s a good one. | 好好抽 |
[13:46] | And don’t think I haven’t heard about your ski trips. | 别以为我没听说你滑雪之旅的事迹 |
[13:49] | – What? – What? | -什么? -别装傻 |
[13:50] | Renting out an entire floor in Gstaad? | 在格施塔德租下一整层 |
[13:52] | I couldn’t decide which view I wanted. | 我决定不了想看哪一间的风景嘛 |
[13:55] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[13:58] | Also, a little birdie told me that you are on the alumni board at Dartmouth? | 我还听说你是 达特茅斯学院的校友会成员 |
[14:01] | – I sure am. – Wow. | 没错 |
[14:03] | We were just there for parents’ weekend. | 我们刚去参加了家长周末 |
[14:05] | The foliage this year was stunning. | 今年的红叶好美 |
[14:07] | Well, maybe you could put in a good word for my grandson. | 也许你可以帮我外孙美言几句 |
[14:09] | – Oh, I see, ulterior motives. – Well… | 我就知道你另有图谋 |
[14:12] | How old? He’s due in about 20 weeks. | -他多大? -大概20周后出生 |
[14:16] | Can’t start too soon, right? | 早点开始总是好的 |
[14:18] | – It’s for the kids! – I’ll do an interview. | 这是为了孩子们 我会帮他面试 |
[14:22] | For the kids! | 为了孩子 |
[14:27] | What are you doing? | 在做什么? |
[14:28] | Looking for that gorgeous golf queen from yesterday. | 找昨天那个美艳的高球女王 |
[14:31] | She’s behind us today, dummy. | 笨蛋,她今天在我们后面 |
[14:36] | Good looking out, boss. | 老板,感谢你帮我注意 |
[14:44] | There you go. | 打得好 |
[14:45] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[14:47] | Well, thanks to you. | 都要多谢你的指导 |
[14:50] | I remember you being a better player than this. | 我记得你以前球技比较好 |
[14:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:56] | Hey, caddy girl. | 杆弟小妹 |
[14:58] | You gonna clean up that divot your golfer made? | 你的球员把草皮打飞了 你会整理吧? |
[15:01] | Oh, yeah. Def. | 会,当然 |
[15:04] | This divot officially needs to be re-divoted. | 这块草皮需要被重新放回去 |
[15:08] | Here. | 这给你 |
[15:12] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[15:24] | That’s it. | 可以了 |
[15:27] | All right, all right. Calm down. Calm down.All right, back to business. | 好,冷静点…好了 回来谈正事 |
[15:29] | Our next auction item is a weekend of pampering | 下一个拍卖的物件是 在山谷农场水疗中心 |
[15:32] | at the Canyon Ranch spa. | 渡过一个备受娇宠的周末 |
[15:37] | I love that place. | 我超喜欢那个地方 |
[15:38] | As an added bonus, I lost an emerald earring | 还有一个额外的红利 我去年8月 |
[15:41] | in their saltwater plunge pool last August. | 在他们的海水池掉了一个翡翠耳环 |
[15:42] | If you can find it, this package is worth an extra 11 grand. | 捡到的话,还可以多赚11000元 |
[15:47] | Give her a show! | 给她一个节目主持 |
[15:49] | Let’s start the bidding off at 2,000. | 起标价是2000元 |
[15:51] | Anybody? 2,000? 2,000? | 有没有人出2000元… |
[15:53] | 2,000, this table right here, this gentleman. | 这位先生出2000元 |
[15:55] | Wow, your own plane. | 你自己的飞机? |
[15:57] | I could fly you to Turks and Caicos. | 我可以载你去土克凯可群岛 |
[15:59] | And from there, you could go wherever you needed to go. | 从那里,你想去哪里都行 |
[16:02] | What an offer. | 好慷慨的提议 |
[16:04] | Deborah! Hi. | 黛博拉 |
[16:05] | Hi.Glenn! How you doing? | 葛伦,你好吗? |
[16:08] | Good to see you. | 真高兴看到你 |
[16:09] | Have you seen Bob? He hasn’t bid on anything. | 没有看到鲍伯?他什么都没有竞标 |
[16:11] | I’m afraid I offended him when I did that bit eviscerating the Michelin star system. | 那个狠狠嘲讽米其林星级系统的笑话 恐怕惹火他了 |
[16:15] | I knew that was too edgy for this crowd. | 我就知道那对这群人来说太过头了 |
[16:17] | I saw him sneak out after you auctioned off the safari. | 你拍卖游猎行程后 我看到他溜出去 |
[16:19] | Was that a low-key rhino hunt? | 那是低调的猎犀牛之旅吗? |
[16:22] | Huh? No. Yeah, maybe. | 不是…对,有可能 |
[16:23] | Don’t go! | 不要走 |
[16:26] | You have gorgeous hips. | 你的臀部很美 |
[16:40] | Okay, the ’96 Dom Perignon. | -您的香槟王… |
[16:42] | – Great. – Great. | -好极了,谢谢… |
[16:43] | – Yeah? Are we celebrating? – Yeah. | -两位在庆祝吗? -对 |
[17:00] | Deborah. | 黛博拉 |
[17:01] | Come here often? | 你常来这里吗? |
[17:03] | Wow, two stand-up comedians | 两个单口喜剧演员 |
[17:05] | running into each other at a golf club in Nevada. | 在内华达的高尔夫球俱乐部偶遇 |
[17:08] | You must be like, what? | 你一定觉得很奇怪 |
[17:10] | – I flew up briefly for a– | 我只是来这里… |
[17:12] | – Meeting? | 开会吗? |
[17:14] | Looked like it went well. | 看样子谈得很顺利 |
[17:16] | It did. Yeah. | 没错,对 |
[17:18] | I didn’t realize you saw. | 我不知道你看到了 |
[17:21] | You know what? I’m glad I ran into you, because I just– | 其实我很高兴碰到你 因为我只想说 |
[17:23] | I want to say I hope there’s no hard feelings. | 希望我们别为这件事伤感情 |
[17:26] | And it would mean a lot if you were one of my first guests. | 如果你能当我的第一位嘉宾 对我来说意义重大 |
[17:30] | You’re welcome anytime. | 我的节目随时欢迎你来 |
[17:37] | All right, well, I’ll leave you to it. | 好,那…我就不打搅你了 |
[17:51] | Black on black.Billie Jean King. | 全身黑,比莉珍金 |
[17:54] | It’s not not working. | 不难看 |
[17:57] | I’m not getting late night. | "深夜秀"的主持人不是我 |
[17:58] | What? What happened? | 什么,怎么了? |
[18:01] | I saw Bob Lipka meeting with Jack Danby.- He got the job. | 我看到鲍伯利普卡跟杰克丹比开会 决定是他了 |
[18:04] | – Well, that’s bullshit. | 真是狗屁不通 |
[18:06] | All right, so what’s our game plan? | 好,那我们有什么计划? |
[18:09] | Nothing. | 没有计划,你休假间期来帮我的钱 我会全部给你 |
[18:10] | I’ll pay you for your whole hiatus. You can go back to LA whenever you want. | 你随时可以回洛城 |
[18:13] | No, we’re not gonna give up. | 不行,我们不能就这样放弃 |
[18:15] | It’s happening. | 已经成定局了 |
[18:17] | And of course it is. | 当然会这样 |
[18:19] | It was stupid of me to even think I had a chance. | 我太傻才会以为有机会 |
[18:32] | – Deborah– – I don’t want to talk about it. | -黛博拉 -我不想谈 |
[19:19] | You might want to loosen that grip a bit. | 手不要抓那么紧 |
[19:27] | There she is. | 她回魂了 |
[19:47] | I’ll have a Corona, please. | 一瓶可乐娜,谢谢 |
[19:50] | Hey, Deborah, can I buy you a cocktail? | 黛博拉,我能请你一杯鸡尾酒吗? |
[19:52] | I’ll have a Gatorade Zero.Yellow. | 我要零卡开特力,黄色的 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | Thanks. Keep the change. | 谢了,不用找了 |
[20:10] | I’ll tell you what– you are looking real confident with that 9-iron. | 说真的 你挥9号铁杆的样子信心十足 |
[20:15] | You know? | 大杀四方,你… |
[20:16] | You are just getting it done. | 黛博拉… |
[20:18] | Hey, Deborah. Deborah. I’m not in yet. Deborah. | 我还没上车 我…黛博拉 |
[20:33] | Nice shot! | 漂亮 |
[20:36] | Would you get my ball? | 帮我捡球 |
[20:46] | You want to go to the restaurant, get something to eat? | 要不要去餐厅吃点东西? |
[20:49] | I think I just want to be alone. | 我只想独处 |
[21:02] | – Hey. – Hey. | 嘿 -嘿 |
[21:04] | – Mind if I sit? – Sure. | -我可以坐下吗? -请坐 |
[21:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:09] | You’re a white-wine girl, huh? | 原来你喜欢喝白酒 |
[21:11] | Not usually, but I wanted to try this. | 也不是,我只是想试试这支酒 |
[21:16] | – It’s Cameron Diaz’s company. – Oh, good for her. | 这是卡麦蓉迪亚公司出的 -真有她的 |
[21:19] | Is it good? | -真的吗? |
[21:21] | That’s what I’ve been wondering. | 我一直很纳闷 |
[21:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:26] | Like, isn’t it bad that the goal for actors now | 你不觉得很糟糕吗? |
[21:30] | is to, like, be good at art so you can sell CBD lip balm or whatever? | 演员现在的目标变成要钻研艺术 才能卖护唇膏什么的 |
[21:35] | But then again, actresses have historically had | 但话说回来 女演员的形象被商品化由来已久 |
[21:38] | their image monetized without any control over how that image was used. | 而且无法控制形象的使用 |
[21:41] | So maybe if this gives them more power and agency, | 如果这样能让她们更有力量和自主权 那应该是好事吧? |
[21:44] | – it’s a good thing. – Great. | -太好了 -不过嘛 |
[21:46] | But then again, doesn’t capitalism | 在资本主义中获利的 |
[21:49] | only ultimately benefit evil rich white men, | 永远都是邪恶的有钱白人男性吧? |
[21:52] | regardless of who heads any one company? | 无论公司是谁的 |
[21:54] | – So maybe it’s bad. – Well– | 所以这也许是坏事 |
[21:56] | But, also, who am I to judge? I work for a giant media conglomerate. | 但我为大媒体集团工作 凭什么说三道四 |
[22:01] | I’m just gonna go live in the woods. | 我要去住在森林里 |
[22:04] | On stolen land? | 在被偷来的土地上? |
[22:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:09] | – You talk about this stuff a lot? – It comes up. | 你常谈这种事情吗? 偶尔会 |
[22:13] | And she keeps you around. She must really like you. | 她却还没赶你走? 她一定很喜欢你 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:23] | She found out she didn’t get the hosting gig. | 她发现主持人不是她 |
[22:26] | She’s really upset. | 现在心情很差 |
[22:28] | That’s what today was about. | 原来是为了这个 |
[22:31] | Well, it’s disappointing, but she’ll be all right. | 确实很让人失望,但她不会有事的 |
[22:34] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[22:36] | I’ve known her a long time. | 我认识她很久了 |
[22:37] | And over these past couple years, she’s really changed. | 这两年她变了很多 |
[22:41] | And I’m pretty sure that’s right about the time you showed up, kid. | 我相信就是 从你出现那时开始的,孩子 |
[22:46] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[22:48] | Even though calling me “kid” is incredibly infantilizing,it’s also charming. | 虽然叫我"孩子"很不尊重我 但也很迷人 |
[23:00] | Merde. | (法语)天杀的 |
[23:02] | I got to FaceTime with a French wedding florist. | 我要跟法国婚礼花艺师视讯 |
[23:06] | Au revoir. | (法语)再见 |
[23:15] | I don’t think caddies are allowed to drink up here. | 杆弟好像不准在这里喝酒 |
[23:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉,那我走了 |
[23:21] | – I guess I’ll leave. – I think you should. | 我也觉得你该走 |
[23:27] | And I think you should come to my room. | 我觉得你该去我房间 |
[24:07] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[24:10] | I thought I better get in some practice swings after you destroyed me on the course today. | 今天在场上被你杀得片甲不留 该来练习一下挥杆 |
[24:16] | I had no idea you were so good. | 我不知道你这么厉害 |
[24:19] | Nobody does. | 没有人知道 |
[24:23] | Where’s your security? | 你的保镖呢? |
[24:25] | Oh, I put a mop and some pillows under my blanket. | 我在被子下面 放了一根拖把和几个枕头 |
[24:31] | I was kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[24:32] | I gave him the night off. | 我让他今晚放假 |
[24:55] | Oh, yeah, you stink. | 你好臭 |
[25:00] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[25:02] | I said you fucking stink. | 我说你臭死了 |
[25:05] | Did you not shower after you carried those clubs all day? | 你扛了整天的球杆都没有洗澡吗? |
[25:13] | I did.I washed my hair, even. | 我洗了,我连头都洗了 |
[25:16] | No. | 不对 |
[25:18] | I think you need a shower, caddy girl. | 我觉得你得冲个澡,杆弟小妹 |
[25:25] | Hold on. Sorry. | 等一下,抱歉 |
[25:28] | I just want to be clear about one thing. | 我有一件事要先声明 |
[25:31] | I’m not actually a caddy. | 我不是真的杆弟 |
[25:33] | What? You were caddying. | 什么? 我明明看到你在当杆弟 |
[25:36] | Oh, my God. Yeah. | 天啊,不是 |
[25:38] | No, I was just filling in for the weekend. | 我只是周末代班 |
[25:41] | I actually work full-time as a co-producer on a topical comedy variety show, | 正职是时事喜剧综艺节目的 共同制作人 |
[25:45] | which has been such a cool experience– | 我觉得这是很酷的经验 |
[25:47] | to use my comedy skills to engage with real issues. | 因为可以用我的喜剧技巧来讨论时事 |
[25:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | Hold on. Is that a deal-breaker for you? | 等等 -这样你就冷了? |
[25:54] | Yeah. This entire situation is fucked now. | -对 气氛完全冷掉了 |
[25:56] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[26:00] | Were you only into me ’cause I was a caddy? | 你喜欢我只是因为我是杆弟? |
[26:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:05] | Okay, is this, like, some weird power thing where you only wanted to fuck me | 明白,这是跟权利欲有关吗? 你想搞我 |
[26:09] | because I’m your working-class subordinate? | 只是因为 我是地位不及你的劳工阶级? |
[26:11] | – Kind of problematic. – Oh, God. | 这样很有问题耶 天啊 |
[26:13] | Everything is so problematic these days. | 时下什么都有问题 |
[26:16] | What, are you gonna lecture me on inclusivity, | 你是不是要叫我包容多元 |
[26:18] | tell me how I can’t fund fracking? | 不要资助水力压裂法采石油? |
[26:21] | Fracking? Are you a Republican? | 水力压裂? -你是共和党的? |
[26:23] | Obviously. Oh, my God, that was not on your flash card. | -废话 天啊,你的闪卡上没写 |
[26:26] | It just said you were a mother to two German shepherds! | 只说你有两只德国牧羊犬 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么? |
[26:32] | You’re a gay Republican? How does that make sense? | 你是同志共和党员? 这完全说不通 |
[26:35] | You’re a co-producer pretending to be a caddy. | 你是假装杆弟的制作人 这又说得通了吗? |
[26:38] | – How does that make sense? – I don’t know! It doesn’t. | 我不知道,是说不通啊 |
[26:40] | I was just trying to be a good person, | 我只是想做个好人 |
[26:42] | and ethical consumption is fucking impossible! | 良知消费根本是不可能的事 |
[26:44] | Where is my shirt? | 我的上衣呢? |
[26:46] | I was really looking forward to pissing on a caddy. | 我本来很期待在杆弟身上尿尿 |
[26:49] | You were not gonna piss on me! | -你不是想在我身上尿尿吧? |
[26:51] | – Yeah, I was. – No, you weren’t. | -对,正有此意 -不可能 |
[26:53] | Yes, I was. I was going to piss all over you. | -是真的 我本来想尿得你全身都是 |
[26:56] | You weren’t gonna piss on me, no. | 你不是想在我身上尿尿,不可能 |
[26:58] | Oh, wow, a liberal kink-shamer. | 好一个羞辱别人怪癖的左派 |
[27:00] | I thought you people were supposed to be sex-positive. | 我以为你们都很支持性正面性 |
[27:02] | Oh, my God. I would happily let a socialist pee on me! | 天啊,我很乐意 让社会主义者在我身上尿尿 |
[27:05] | Buh-bye, lady. | 再见了,女士 |
[27:07] | Your loss! | 这是你的损失 |
[27:17] | You know, people are probably afraid to tell you this, | 知道吗,大概没人敢告诉你 |
[27:20] | but your swing sucks. | -你挥杆的姿势很烂 -真的吗? |
[27:23] | – Really? – Yeah, what do they call you? | 对,他们是怎么叫你来著? |
[27:25] | Oh, yeah, Slice and Dice Lipka. | 想起来了,菜刀斜切手利普卡 |
[27:28] | Now, that’s just mean. | 好刻薄 |
[27:31] | – Okay, don’t hold back. – Well, I don’t know where to start. | 好,请尽量指教 我不知道要从何开始 |
[27:35] | I mean, the way you address the ball, | 击球准备时 |
[27:37] | you got to keep your left foot lined up with the club. | 左脚要对齐球杆 |
[27:40] | – Which I do. – Turn your club face a little bit. | -我有啊 -杆面转过去一点… |
[27:41] | – Turn your club face a little bit. – Okay. | 杆面转过去一点 -好 |
[27:43] | And keep your left arm straighter. | -左手伸直一点 |
[27:45] | All right. | 好 |
[27:47] | Like this?Yeah. | -这样吗? -对 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好 |
[27:55] | That was pathetic.Pathetic? | -好烂 -烂? |
[27:59] | Well, why don’t you come over here and show me? | 那你来示范一下 |
[28:02] | Jesus Christ, I got to do everything myself. | 天啊,什么都要我亲自出马,好吧 |
[28:04] | Okay, remember, you’re not playing fucking baseball! | 记得,这不是在打棒球 |
[28:28] | – Feel that? – Yeah, I feel that. | -感觉到了吗, |
[28:29] | All the power comes from your hips. | 从臀部发力 -感觉到了 |
[28:31] | And then your chest, your chest ends up like that, right? | 然后胸部… 胸部要对著这里 |
[28:36] | You follow with your chest, like that. | 像这样,胸部跟著移动 |
[28:38] | How about here? | 这里如何? |
[28:42] | That works. Yeah. | -不错 -对 |
[28:45] | I think so, too. | 我也觉得不错 |
[28:59] | I think you already know this, but we made a decision about the show. | 你应该已经知道了 但我们决定主持人了 |
[29:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:36] | You dirty diva. | 你这个下流的天后 |
[29:42] | Get it, Derba. | 这就对了,黛博拉 |
[29:50] | Excusez-moi, Miss Thang! | 不好意思,辣妹小姐 |
[29:53] | I saw you doing the walk of shame this morning. | 我看到你今天早上羞耻回归 |
[29:55] | High five. | -来击掌 |
[29:56] | I don’t want to talk about it. | -我不想谈这件事 |
[29:58] | Oh, come on. What happened? | 别这样,发生什么事了? |
[30:00] | Who happened? Marty? | 跟谁,马提吗? |
[30:03] | Oh, no, Deborah, not Bill Blort from Cincinnati. | 不要,黛博拉 别说是辛辛那提的比尔伯洛特 |
[30:05] | No. | 不是 |
[30:07] | Bob Lipka. | 是鲍伯利普卡 |
[30:09] | Oh, shit. Nice. | 要命,干得好 |
[30:11] | No, not nice. Mistake. | 才不好,是错误 |
[30:13] | Pack your things. We’re leaving early. | 快打包,我们要提早离开,我要退赛 |
[30:15] | – I’m not gonna finish the tournament. – Wait, why are you so upset? | 等等,你为什么不高兴? |
[30:18] | Oh, God! I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道是著了什么魔 |
[30:21] | I was so mad, I just– | 我那时好火大… |
[30:24] | The meaner I was to him, the more into me he was! | 但我对他越坏,他就越喜欢我 |
[30:26] | I just got swept up. | -我一时把持不住 |
[30:28] | Makes sense. Half the dudes here are probably pain pigs. | -有道理 这里大概有一半的男人都喜欢自讨苦吃 |
[30:32] | I don’t sleep with married men. | 我不搞已婚男人 |
[30:35] | – Haven’t you and Marty– – No, never when he’s been married. | -你跟马提没有… -没有,他有太太的时候没有 |
[30:39] | I don’t get it. You’re not exactly a rule follower. | 我不懂,你向来不把规则放在眼里 |
[30:43] | You care about monogamy? | 居然在乎对方有没有结婚 |
[30:44] | I follow rules. | 我很守规则 |
[30:45] | You’ve literally committed voter fraud. | 你犯了选举舞弊罪 |
[30:47] | You vote in Nevada and Florida. | 在内华达和佛罗里达都投了票 |
[30:49] | I got confused once, and I regret ever telling you. | 我只是一次搞糊涂了 我不该告诉你的 |
[30:53] | – Oh, I feel sick. – You have to be kinder to yourself. | -我好难过 -你要对自己好一点 |
[30:56] | Also, you’ve had a really tough weekend. It’s okay. | 而且你这个周末很不好受,没关系的 |
[30:59] | I swore when this happened to me… | 我老公外遇的时候我就发誓 |
[31:02] | …I would never be the other woman. | 我绝对不当第三者 |
[31:05] | Okay, well, fucking a married man once | 跟已婚男人上床一次 |
[31:08] | is not the same as marrying your sister’s husband. | 跟嫁给姊夫是不一样的 |
[31:11] | – It’s just not who I am. – I get it. | 我不是那种人 |
[31:13] | It’s important to have values. | 我明白,价值观是很重要的 |
[31:16] | But sometimes you make a mistake, | 但难免会犯错 |
[31:18] | end up in bed with an oil heiress who wants to pee on ya. | 搞上想要在你身上尿尿的 石油公司女继承人 |
[31:26] | My point is… | 我想说的是 |
[31:28] | trying to be a good person is hell. | 当好人很辛苦 |
[31:31] | But at least you’re trying. | 但至少你在努力 |
[31:33] | And I don’t know, maybe it’ll help you get, like, | 而且也许这能稍稍减轻 |
[31:34] | 1% over what happened with Kathy. | 凯西带给你的痛苦 |
[31:44] | You want me to sit on your suitcase so you can zip it? | 你要我坐在行李箱上 好让你拉拉链吗? |
[31:47] | Yes, please. | 麻烦你了 |
[31:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:51] | Also, what happened to your hair, girl? You guys go swimming? | 还有你的头发是怎么回事? 你们去游泳了? |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:56] | I think I made him sit in the shower. | 我好像逼他坐在淋浴间里 |
[32:00] | Freak nasty. | 好下流 |
[32:09] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[32:16] | – Kathy Vance? – Yes? | -凯西凡斯? -我是 |
[32:19] | You are cordially invited | 诚挚邀您参加 |
[32:21] | to attend Deborah Vance’s Vegas Christmas Spectacular. | 黛博拉凡斯的 赌城圣诞派对 |
[32:26] | My sister, Deborah Vance? Is this a prank? | 我姊姊黛博拉凡斯? 这是恶作剧吗? |
[32:30] | I don’t know. I’m just the messenger. | 不知道,我只负责送信 |
[32:34] | – Thank you. – Merry Christmas. | 谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[32:37] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[32:39] | Nobody tips anymore. | 现在人都不给小费了 |