时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Congratulations! He’s been charged. | 恭喜 他被起诉了 |
[00:01] | That fella you tipped us off about. | 你通知我们抓的那家伙 |
[00:02] | Have you not heard? Apparently another body’s turned up. | 你没听说吗 又发现一具尸体 |
[00:05] | I bet he’d love to see you. | 我肯定他很想见你 |
[00:07] | – I wondered about writing to him. – You should. | – 我考虑过写信给他 – 写吧 |
[00:11] | A couple of weeks ago, that new Miss Wealand. | 几周前 新来的威兰小姐 |
[00:13] | Asking Ryan questions about his dad. Have you met her? | 问赖安他爸的事 你见过她吗 |
[00:16] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[00:17] | I’ve done things. | 我犯了些事 |
[00:18] | Is it to do with those women? | 是和那些妓女有关吗 |
[00:19] | You’ll visit me, won’t you? In prison. | 你会来探望我的 对吧 在监狱里 |
[00:21] | I don’t think you’d like prison. | 我不觉得你会喜欢监狱 |
[00:53] | Long story sideways. Our Ryan has been coming home from school | 长话短说 赖安放学回家后 |
[00:57] | talking about Tommy Lee Royce as this poor misunderstood fella | 说汤米 李 罗伊斯被误解了 |
[01:00] | that we all need to forgive. | 我们都该原谅他 |
[01:02] | Someone in this school is putting ideas into his head. | |
[01:05] | Someone left a birthday present, an expensive birthday present, | 有人在我家门口留了生日礼物 昂贵的礼物 |
[01:08] | on our doorstep with a card “From Dad”. | 内附一张贺卡 署名”爸爸送” |
[01:11] | Now, he is starting to think of that evil, | 现在 他开始把那邪恶 |
[01:13] | twisted, murdering bastard | 变态的 杀人凶手 |
[01:14] | as his father because some deluded tw… | 当做他爸爸 因为某个欺诈… |
[01:17] | Someone in this school is filling his head | 有人在学校向他脑袋里 |
[01:20] | with deeply inappropriate ideas. | 灌输极其不当的想法 |
[01:25] | Do you recognise that person? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[01:31] | – No. – It’s a woman, it ain’t a lad. | – 不 – 是个女的 不是男的 |
[01:34] | Our Clare thinks it looks like Miss Wealand, your new TA. | 克莱尔觉得这人像威兰女士 你的新助教 |
[01:37] | That’s someone in the | 这人在 |
[01:38] | toyshop in Hebden buying exactly the same toy | 赫布登玩具店买了 两周前 |
[01:40] | that was left on our doorstep two weeks ago “From Dad”. | 留在我家门口 一样的玩具 “爸爸送” |
[01:43] | Now, obviously she could have been buying it | 显然她可能是以 |
[01:45] | for some completely other reason. | 完全不同的理由买那玩具 |
[01:47] | But it’s a bit of a coincidence, isn’t it? | 但这未免太巧合 不是吗 |
[01:48] | Has Ryan said that it’s her that’s been talking about his dad? | 赖安有说 是跟她谈论他爸的事吗 |
[01:51] | No. It’s delicate. I can’t | 没有 这事很微妙 我不能 |
[01:52] | talk to him about it. He gets angry with me. | 和他谈论此事 他会跟我翻脸 |
[01:54] | Look, this is how insidious it is. I’m the baddie. | 看 这就是狡猾之处 我成了坏人 |
[01:56] | Look. I’m not saying you’re wrong, Catherine. | 我不是说你错了 凯瑟琳 |
[01:58] | But Miss Wealand is a very kind, caring, lovely woman, | 但威兰小姐是位非常和善 有爱 亲切的女性 |
[02:02] | she came to us with an excellent CV. | 她投来的简历十分出色 |
[02:03] | I’m sure she is, I’m sure that’s how she operates. | 我相信她是 那就是她的手段 |
[02:06] | Her and every other deluded nutcase that’s ever groomed a kiddie. | 跟所有其他教唆小孩的疯子一样 |
[02:09] | – Groomed? – Well, it’s what it is. | – 教唆 – 事实如此 |
[02:10] | If every time they have a one-to-one reading session, | 每次他们的一对一阅读课 |
[02:12] | she’s encouraging him to think about his “Dad” In some misguided, | 她都教唆他想他”爸”的事 误导他 |
[02:15] | – sentimental way… – Hang on, look, we don’t know that | – 感化他… – 慢着 我们无从得知 |
[02:17] | that is what’s happening. Why would anybody do that? | 这是真的 为何有人要做这种事 |
[02:20] | Cos people are weird. | 因为他们是变态 |
[02:22] | People are mad, and they don’t always have it | 是疯子 而他们通常不会 |
[02:24] | tattooed across their forehead. | 将这些写在脸上 |
[02:26] | The staff in this school | 学校的员工 |
[02:26] | are fully aware of the situation with Ryan. | 都熟知赖安的情况 |
[02:30] | Does she work part time? | 她是兼职吗 |
[02:31] | Yes, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. | 是的 每周一 周二和周三 |
[02:33] | What does she do on her days off? | 她不上班时做什么 |
[02:34] | I’ve… I don’t know. | 我… 我不清楚 |
[02:35] | – Where does she live? – Catherine. | – 她住哪里 – 凯瑟琳 |
[02:37] | – Does she talk about her private life? – Not to me. | – 她会谈自己的私人生活吗 – 对我没有 |
[02:39] | You see, when that present | 当那礼物出现在 |
[02:40] | appeared on our doorstep and I saw that | 我家门口 当我看到那张 |
[02:42] | card, my first thought is… | 贺卡时 我第一个念头是… |
[02:43] | “This is someone who visits him in prison.” | “是某个去监狱探望他的人” |
[02:45] | I can’t believe she visits anyone in prison. | 我不认为她会去监狱探望任何人 |
[02:47] | This is someone he’s manipulated and… | 这人被他操纵… |
[02:49] | Let me introduce you to her. Come and meet her, please, | 让我介绍你们认识 请你见见她 |
[02:51] | come and see for yourself. | 你亲自来看看 |
[02:52] | Honestly, Catherine, I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised. | 真的 凯瑟琳 你会感到意外 |
[02:55] | No, cos we’ll know soon enough if it’s her, because the DIU are | 不 如果是她 我们很快会认识 因为情报局 |
[02:58] | investigating everybody he has any contact with. | 正在调查所有和他接触过的人 |
[03:00] | In the meantime, if you could find someone else to read with him, | 同时 如果你可以找其他人 教孩子阅读 |
[03:03] | I’d be very grateful, because every second… if it is her, | 我会感激不尽 因为每一秒… 如果是她 |
[03:06] | and maybe it isn’t, but if it is her… | 可能不是 但如果是她… |
[03:08] | every second he spends with her, | 他们待一起的每一秒 |
[03:10] | she is encouraging him to think about this man as his father. | 她都会怂恿他 将那男人当成他爸爸 |
[03:12] | This psychopath, this man | 那变态杀人犯 |
[03:13] | who’s done nothing but destroy people’s lives. | 只会破坏他人生活的 |
[03:16] | This man who threw petrol over him 18 months ago. | 在十八个月前 向他泼汽油的男人 |
[03:18] | Someone here, for whatever reason, | 这里的某人 出于某种动机 |
[03:21] | is encouraging him to think that | 在蛊惑他 让他以为 |
[03:22] | he is basically an OK guy and that I am some nasty, angry bitch | 他是个好人 而我是个险恶 易怒的婊子 |
[03:27] | for doing my damnedest to try and protect him from him. | 在尽最大努力 从他手里保护他 |
[03:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[03:32] | I can’t talk to her, I can’t get involved, | 我不能和她谈话 不能牵涉进去 |
[03:34] | I need to let the DIU deal with it, but I need you to be aware. | 我得让情报局来处理 但你需要警惕 |
[03:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:06] | There’s a tower block overhead | # 那座大楼高悬头顶 # |
[04:09] | All you’ve got’s your benefits and you’re barely scraping by | # 皆为利来 却勉强度日 # |
[04:16] | In this trouble town Troubles I’ve found | # 在这患难之城 患难接踵而至 # |
[04:27] | Stuck in speed bump city Where the only thing that’s pretty | # 蹉跎颠沛之中 唯一所盼 # |
[04:31] | Is the thought of getting out. | # 便是逃离 # |
[04:39] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 嗯 |
[04:41] | – You seem a bit preoccupied. – I’m fine. | – 你似乎心不在焉 – 我没事 |
[04:44] | You do know we’re not going | 你知道我们不是 |
[04:45] | to get a cup of tea, don’t you? | 来喝茶的 对吧 |
[04:47] | I just want to make it clear | 我只是想跟艾莉森 |
[04:50] | to Alison that I am still dealing with them scrotes, | 解释清楚 我仍在处理那些混蛋 |
[04:53] | despite Daryl’s sophisticated, | 尽管达里尔 以扭曲 |
[04:56] | delicate efforts to take | 微妙的方式 |
[04:58] | the law into his own hands. | 违背法律 自行其是 |
[05:11] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[05:16] | Was it like that when you arrested him? | 你逮捕他时 是这样的吗 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[05:21] | I’ve an idea it was parked the other way round. | 我记得那时 车反向停着 |
[05:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:37] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[05:41] | Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[05:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:09] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[06:12] | Alison, can you hear me? | 艾莉森 能听到我说话吗 |
[06:20] | Alison, it’s Catherine Cawood. | 艾莉森 是我凯瑟琳 卡伍德 |
[06:24] | Sergeant Cawood. | 卡伍德警长 |
[06:27] | Alison, listen, love, listen to me, | 艾莉森 听好 亲爱的 听我说 |
[06:28] | I want you to squeeze my hand if you can hear me. | 掐下我的手 如果你能听到我说话 |
[06:30] | Check upstairs. See if there’s anyone else, | 检查楼上 看有没有其他人 |
[06:31] | anyone injured. And be careful. | 有没有伤者 要当心 |
[06:42] | Bravo November 4-5. Urgent assistance required. | BN四五 需要紧急援助 |
[06:45] | Far Sunderland Farm, | 法尔 桑德兰农场 |
[06:46] | up Wainstalls, off Cold Edge Road. | 韦恩斯塔尔斯北区 冷边路 |
[06:49] | I need an ambulance, there’s a 40-something woman, | 我需要救护车 约四十岁女性 |
[06:51] | Alison Garrs, suspected overdose. | 艾莉森 加尔斯 推测服药过量 |
[06:53] | Diazepam, not sure how many, | 地西泮 用量不明 |
[06:53] | 镇静安眠药 | |
[06:55] | she seems to have washed them down with vodka and whisky. | 她似乎用伏特加和威士忌吞服 |
[06:58] | Her pulse is weak, but she’s conscious and breathing. | 脉搏微弱 还有意识和呼吸 |
[07:01] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[07:02] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[07:05] | There’s also a male. | 还有一名男性 |
[07:07] | I’m fairly certain it’s her son, Daryl Garrs. | 我很肯定是她儿子 达里尔 加尔斯 |
[07:09] | Fatal gunshot injury to the back of the head. | 后脑遭受致命枪伤 |
[07:12] | Possible weapon at the scene. I need F-Sup here to prove. | 现场有疑似凶器 需要法医到场鉴定 |
[07:14] | I need the on-call DI, I need the duty SIO, I need a CSI, | 情报局待命官员 高级探员 犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[07:17] | I need any available troops to come and secure the scene. | 任何可调派人手来保护现场 |
[07:23] | God knows what’s happened… | 天晓得发生了什么… |
[07:26] | but it’s carnage. | 但这是一场屠杀 |
[07:27] | “I’ve got all that for the log, Sarge.” | “我已全部记下 警长” |
[07:29] | “Is there anything else?” | “还有别的吗” |
[07:31] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会保持联络 |
[07:33] | Alison? Who’s done this, Alison? | 艾莉森 谁干的 艾莉森 |
[07:35] | Who’s done this to Daryl, Alison? | 谁杀了达里尔 艾莉森 |
[07:37] | – No… – Alison? | – 不… – 艾莉森 |
[07:38] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[07:42] | You put your arm round me, come on. | 把手臂搭我肩上 起来 |
[07:44] | – Upstairs is clear! – Let’s get her out of this. | – 楼上安全 – 我们把她带出去 |
[07:47] | – I thought you weren’t supposed to move people. – Just…! | – 我认为你不该移动她 – 就… |
[07:49] | Where shall I get hold of her? | 我该扶她哪里 |
[07:50] | Man up, princess, use your initiative! | 闭嘴 小公主 凭你直觉来 |
[07:57] | “Ambulance on its way to you now, 4-5, from Keighley.” | “救护车在路上 四五 从基思利出发” |
[08:00] | “ETA 16 minutes.” | “预计十六分钟到达” |
[08:02] | Keighley?! | 基思利 |
[08:04] | “They’re all tied up in Halifax.” | “哈利法克斯没有空车” |
[08:09] | Get your mobile out, dial 999. | 拿出手机 拨999 |
[08:12] | Alison! I need a paramedic talking to me, | 艾莉森 让医务人员接电话 |
[08:15] | I need to know what the latest is with an overdose. | 我要知道服药过量的 最新处理方法 |
[08:17] | Hello, there, it’s Constable Shafiq Shah here, | 你好 这里是沙菲克 沙阿警员 |
[08:19] | collar number 9242, I’ve got a lady here, she’s taken… | 警号9242 这里有位女士 她服了… |
[08:22] | Diazepam, whisky, vodka. | 地西泮 威士忌 伏特加 |
[08:23] | … Diazepam, whisky, vodka. | … 地西泮 威士忌 伏特加 |
[08:24] | We need advice, ambulance is going to be 16 minutes. | 我们需要医疗建议 救护车十六分钟到 |
[08:26] | Come on, don’t fall asleep on me, I need you awake. | 醒醒 别睡过去 我需要你保持清醒 |
[08:28] | Conscious, but struggling to stay with us. | 有意识 但情况很危险 |
[08:30] | Alison, listen. Alison, who shot Daryl? | 艾莉森 听着 艾莉森 谁射了达里尔 |
[08:34] | Who did that to Daryl? | 谁杀了达里尔 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:38] | Who was here? Did you see | 谁在这里 你看到 |
[08:39] | what happened, Alison? | 发生什么了吗 艾莉森 |
[08:40] | Who was here? | 当时谁在这里 |
[08:41] | Nobody. Nobody was here. | 没人 没人在这里 |
[08:43] | Right, you need to induce her to vomit… yeah, then what? | 好的 你得促使她呕吐… 然后呢 |
[08:47] | Then you… Then clear the airway | 然后… 清理呼吸道 |
[08:49] | and put her in the recovery position. | 让她躺平侧卧 |
[08:51] | OK… Tell you what, you go back inside | 好的… 听着 你进去 |
[08:52] | and get some water, and a blanket. | 拿点水 还有毛毯 |
[08:56] | And try not to… to tread on anything… | 尽量不要… 踩任何东西… |
[08:59] | like the floor, | 比如地板 |
[08:59] | any more than you have to. | 你踩的够多了 |
[09:00] | “The request’s gone in to F-Sup, 4-5. | “请求已向法医传达 四五 |
[09:02] | CID’ve been informed and they’re on the way. | 刑事调查局已得到消息 正派人前往 |
[09:04] | I’ve also put the request in for a CSI. | 我也向现场鉴定科发了请求 |
[09:06] | Is there anything else I can help you with?” | 还有什么需要帮助吗” |
[09:08] | What’s the best way to make someone sick? | 让人呕吐的最好方法是什么 |
[09:10] | “Stick your fingers down their throat?” | “把手指伸进她喉咙” |
[09:11] | Oh, yeah, and get my hand bitten off? | 让她把我手咬断吗 |
[09:15] | OK, Alison. Listen to me. | 好了 艾莉森 听我说 |
[09:22] | I need you to be sick. | 我要你吐出来 |
[09:24] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[09:27] | No. Alison. I know it’s not pleasant. | 不 艾莉森 我知道会不舒服 |
[09:33] | I just… want to… lie down. | 我只… 想… 躺下来 |
[09:36] | You can lie down, but I just need you to be sick first. | 你可以躺着 但你要先吐出来 |
[09:39] | No. | 不 |
[09:43] | Can you stick your fingers down your throat for me? | 你能把手指伸进喉咙吗 |
[09:45] | No. | 不 |
[09:49] | I can’t let you go to sleep until you’ve been sick, Alison. | 我不能让你睡 除非你吐出来 艾莉森 |
[09:51] | You’re not lying down until you’ve been sick. | 只有吐了 你才能躺下 |
[09:55] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[09:56] | – Sh. It’s fine. – No, stay awake, Alison! | – 没事的 – 不 醒醒 艾莉森 |
[10:03] | Right. Who shot Daryl? Alison. | 好了 谁射杀了达里尔 艾莉森 |
[10:04] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[10:08] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[10:13] | I shot Daryl. | 我射了达里尔 |
[10:15] | You? You shot…? You? | 你 你射的… 你吗 |
[10:19] | You shot Daryl? You… You shot… | 你射了达里尔 你射的… |
[10:24] | Why, Alison, why would you do… Why would you do that? | 艾莉森 你为什么… 为什么那么做 |
[11:03] | Bravo November 4-5. | BN四五 |
[11:04] | Could you contact Mr Shepherd or DI Shackleton | 你能联系谢泼德先生 或沙克尔顿警督 |
[11:07] | at Norland Road and tell them | 在诺兰路 转告他们 |
[11:09] | there’s a vehicle here | 这里有辆车 |
[11:10] | that could be involved in Operation Syracuse? | 可能与雪城行动有关 |
[11:13] | A Peugeot 205. | 一辆标致205 |
[11:16] | It’s red. | 红色 |
[11:19] | It’s damaged. | 有损坏 |
[11:20] | “Will do, 4-5.” | “收到 四五” |
[11:26] | Alison, did you really? | 艾莉森 你真的 |
[11:29] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[11:40] | I’m going to have to caution you. | 我不得不警告你 |
[11:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | I’m arresting you. | 我要逮捕你 |
[11:51] | Do you understand? I’m arresting you on suspicion of murder. | 你明白吗 以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你 |
[11:58] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[12:02] | But it may harm your defence | 但如果你隐瞒 |
[12:03] | if you do not mention when questioned… | 法庭审理中的辩护依据… |
[12:06] | something you later rely on in court. | 将对你的辩护不利 |
[12:10] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的每句话 都将作为呈堂供证 |
[12:16] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[12:41] | Steve. Can I borrow you for a bit? | 史蒂夫 能借一步说话吗 |
[12:45] | What’s…? Has there been a development? | 什么… 有进展吗 |
[12:49] | A woman, up Wainstalls, | 一名女子 在韦恩斯塔尔斯北区 |
[12:52] | has just shot her own son | 刚枪杀她儿子 |
[12:54] | in the back of the head. | 正中后脑勺 |
[12:55] | By accident? | 意外吗 |
[12:57] | No. She’s taken an overdose, pissed out of her skull. | 不 她服药过量 神志不清 |
[13:01] | And apparently, | 据说 |
[13:02] | the reason she did it… she’s just told Catherine Cawood… | 她告诉凯瑟琳 卡伍德… 她这样做 |
[13:05] | is because the son told her about | 因为她儿子告诉她 |
[13:07] | “What he did to those women”. | “他对那些女人的所作所为” |
[13:12] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[13:13] | Well dead, by the sound of things. | 死了 听他们说 |
[13:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:21] | I need everyone in the briefing room. | 我要所有人去情报室 |
[13:23] | Apparently, he also said he “Didn’t do that Vicky Fleming one”. | 显然 他还说”没碰维姬 弗菜明” |
[13:29] | Can I get everyone in the briefing room now, | 能请大家现在去情报室 |
[13:31] | folks, please? Thank you. | 各位 请移步 谢谢 |
[13:35] | And he told his mother he wouldn’t have had to do that last one | 他还告诉他妈 他不会杀害最后那人 |
[13:38] | if people hadn’t “Kept | 要是人们没有 |
[13:39] | thinking that he’d done that Vicky Fleming one”. | “诬陷他对维姬 弗菜明下手” |
[13:44] | We need to reassess everything | 我们要重新审查所有 |
[13:45] | we’ve got on Vicky Fleming. | 关于维姬 弗菜明的线索 |
[13:48] | We need to find this mysterious | 我们要找到她同事 |
[13:50] | boyfriend one of her colleagues at work mentioned. | 提及的神秘男友 |
[13:52] | The one we thought Vicky must have been making up. | 我们认为是维姬编造出来的那人 |
[14:32] | How’s it going up there? | 那边情况如何 |
[14:36] | Like Piccadilly Circus when I left. | 我离开时 跟皮卡迪利广场一样 |
[14:36] | 伦敦 索霍区的娱乐中枢 | |
[14:38] | More detectives than primetime TV. | 警探比黄金段频道还多 |
[14:42] | I think they’ll be there a while. | 他们会在那里待段时间 |
[14:46] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[14:54] | She shot her own child in the back of the head. | 她射杀自己的孩子 正中后脑勺 |
[15:00] | Are you still seeing that therapist? | 你还在看心理医生吗 |
[15:02] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[15:10] | I’ve got some intel for you. | 我有消息告诉你 |
[15:12] | Tommy Lee Royce’s Scottish visitor | 汤米 李 罗伊斯的苏格兰访客 |
[15:14] | is a woman called Frances Drummond. | 是名女性 叫弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德 |
[15:17] | 45 years old, she’s a pharmacist from Linlithgow. | 四十五岁 来自林利斯戈的药剂师 |
[15:20] | Well, she was until very recently. | 她最近才当上的 |
[15:23] | They’ve sent a photo. | 他们发来照片 |
[15:24] | And I’m wondering if it’s that woman | 我怀疑她就是 |
[15:25] | in that CCTV from the toyshop. | 玩具店监控里的那女人 |
[15:30] | So, if that’s Frances Drummond… | 但 如果她是弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德… |
[15:32] | who’s “Miss Wealand”, then? | 谁是”威兰小姐”呢 |
[15:35] | she’s invented Miss Wealand, hasn’t she? | 威兰小姐是她捏造的 不是吗 |
[15:38] | Mrs Beresford told me this morning, | 贝雷斯福德女士今早告诉我 |
[15:40] | “She came to us with an excellent CV.” | “她投来的简历十分出色” |
[15:44] | Mrs Beresford isn’t somebody who won’t check out references. | 贝雷斯福德女士 不会疏查简历 |
[15:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:57] | You’re not going to believe this, it’s mental. She’s mental. | 你不会相信 疯了 她疯了 |
[16:00] | Who’s mental? | 谁疯了 |
[16:02] | Well, not Miss Wealand, because Miss Wealand, | 不是威兰小姐 因为威兰小姐 |
[16:04] | Cecily Wealand… | 塞西莉 威兰… |
[16:06] | a qualified teaching assistant from Linlithgow… is dead. | 林利斯戈的认证助教… 已过世 |
[16:10] | “What?” | “什么” |
[16:13] | Dead, and had her identity stolen. | 死了 她的身份被盗用 |
[16:16] | So who’s… | 那谁是… |
[16:17] | She is called Frances Drummond. | 她叫弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德 |
[16:19] | Also from Linlithgow. A pharmacist. | 也来自林利斯戈 药剂师 |
[16:22] | God knows, don’t ask. | 天晓得 先别问 |
[16:23] | And she… visits | 她… 去格雷夫森德 |
[16:25] | Tommy Lee Royce in Gravesend | 探望汤米 李 罗伊斯 |
[16:27] | and now lives in Hebden, | 现在住在赫布登 |
[16:29] | as Cecily Wealand. | 以塞西莉 威兰的身份 |
[16:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[16:32] | – “Oh, shit.” – I know. | – “该死” – 我知道 |
[16:33] | No. I mean, do you want me to get round to t’school? | 不 你要我去学校一趟吗 |
[16:37] | No. No, no, no, I’m just | 不 不 不 我就在 |
[16:40] | waiting for some intel from East Lothian. | 等东洛锡安那边的消息 |
[16:41] | They’re talking to Cecily Wealand’s partner. | 他们在询问塞西莉 威兰的伴侣 |
[16:44] | Well, widower. | 鳏夫 |
[16:46] | I need a copy of the death certificate, | 我需要死亡证明的复件 |
[16:48] | and then CID’ll go in to arrest her for fraud. | 刑事调查局会以欺诈罪逮捕她 |
[16:50] | Wow. Fraud? | 欺诈罪 |
[16:52] | “Yeah. Fraud by false representation.” | “虚假身份欺诈罪” |
[16:54] | We’ll deal with whatever the hell she thinks she’s been | 之后我们再处理 |
[16:56] | doing regarding our Ryan after we’ve dealt with that. | 她对赖安做那些事 |
[16:58] | Hang on, she’s, she’s, she’s… | 等等 她是 她是… |
[17:00] | “She’s targeted him.” | “她的目标是他” |
[17:02] | It’s properly creepy, | 这太恐怖了 |
[17:04] | she’s obtained a job she’s not qualified for, | 她没资格得到这份工作 |
[17:08] | “she’s stolen a dead woman’s identity” | “她盗用已故女性的身份” |
[17:12] | specifically because this woman | 具体原因是 这名女性 |
[17:14] | had the right kind of qualifications to allow her to get | 拥有能让她名正言顺地接近 |
[17:17] | close to Ryan so she could | 赖安的资格 让她能 |
[17:18] | fill his head with pap about Tommy Lee Royce. | 给他灌输汤米 李 罗伊斯的事 |
[17:21] | Who she, Frances Drummond, | 她是谁 弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德 |
[17:24] | visits in Gravesend. | 去格雷夫森德探监的人 |
[17:28] | Phone, I’ve gotta go, bye, bye-bye. | 有电话 我先挂了 再见 |
[17:39] | So… Cecily Wealand was | 所以… 塞西莉 威兰是 |
[17:43] | Frances Drummond’s sister. | 弗朗西丝 德拉蒙德的姐姐 |
[17:47] | 48 years old, she had a stroke nine months ago. | 四十八岁 九个月前中风 |
[17:50] | Her partner… | 她的伴侣… |
[17:54] | Her husband… thinks when she died, | 她丈夫… 想起在她死时 |
[17:59] | Cecily… | 塞西莉… |
[18:01] | He was in pieces, and | 他当时悲痛欲绝 |
[18:03] | Frances helped with a lot of practical stuff, | 弗朗西丝帮忙处理很多书面文件 |
[18:06] | and he thinks that’s when she might have got her hands on various | 他认为就是那时 她弄到 |
[18:09] | bits of personal documentation. | 各类个人证件 |
[18:14] | Right… let’s send ’em in to make the arrest. | 好的… 我们派人去逮捕她 |
[18:16] | Have you got a number for this Mrs Beresford? | 你有贝雷福德女士的电话吗 |
[18:19] | I’ll ring her and warn her they’re coming. | 我会打电话提醒她这次行动 |
[18:20] | Then I’ll get on to the prison liaison officer. | 然后我会联系监狱联络官 |
[18:22] | They need to let Gravesend know he’s been grooming this woman. | 通知格雷夫森德 他一直在教唆这女人 |
[18:27] | Sad, isn’t it? No criminal record. | 悲哀 不是吗 无犯罪记录 |
[18:31] | She’s held down a perfectly respectable job | 她拥有一份完美得体的工作 |
[18:34] | for upward of 15 years. | 近十五年 |
[18:35] | And then… | 然后… |
[18:38] | she does this mad thing. | 做了这件疯狂的事情 |
[18:41] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[18:43] | 45 minutes once a fortnight with a psychopath. | 每两周花四十五分钟 跟变态待一起 |
[18:46] | – “Hello.” – Yes! Hello. It’s Mike Taylor. | – “喂” – 喂 我是迈克 泰勒 |
[18:55] | I’ve got POLSA team pulling the place apart. | 我让搜查协助队搜遍了这里 |
[18:59] | There’s all sorts of stuff in his bedroom | 他卧室里有各种东西 |
[19:01] | and chances are there’ll be stuff he’s hidden as well. I think… | 但他可能还藏了东西 我认为… |
[19:04] | Dare I say it, I’ll be surprised if this isn’t him. | 我敢说 我会很意外如果不是他 |
[19:07] | Have you had time to think through a media strategy? | 你有考虑过媒体谋略吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, the minute we’re in a position to break the news… | 一旦我们能公布消息… |
[19:11] | Did you fast-track that | 你有快速审核他们 |
[19:12] | – DNA swab they took last week? – yeah, I did, yeah. | – 上周取的DNA样本吗 – 我审核了 |
[19:15] | Good. Yeah, the minute we’re in a position to break the news, | 很好 一旦我们能公布这消息 |
[19:17] | I want images of Vicky Fleming | 我要维姬 弗菜明的图片 |
[19:18] | out there big time. On every news channel. | 出现在每个新闻频道上 |
[19:21] | I want the date that flat was burnt out | 我要将公寓被烧毁的那天 |
[19:22] | seared into people’s brains. | 烙印在人们的脑海里 |
[19:24] | I want people thinking back to that night, | 我想要人们回想那晚 |
[19:26] | what they were doing that night. | 那晚他们在做什么 |
[19:28] | We just didn’t get that message out there big enough last time, | 我们上次没将 这消息大幅扩散 |
[19:30] | somebody must have seen her. | 肯定有人见过她 |
[19:32] | Somebody must have seen or heard something. | 肯定有人看到或者听到什么 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Yep. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Because if they didn’t… God knows. | 因为如果他们没有… 天晓得 |
[19:40] | You know… whoever burnt that flat out knew exactly what | 你要知道… 烧毁公寓的人很清楚 |
[19:44] | they were doing as regards destroying evidence. | 他们在销毁证据 |
[19:46] | “And whoever mutilated her body | “而残害她身体的人 |
[19:48] | knew what this lad was doing to these other women.” | 知道他对那些女人做了什么” |
[19:50] | I’m looking at who’s here… all doing their jobs. | 我看这里的人… 都在工作 |
[19:54] | And I’m thinking about everybody there, everybody on the team, | 我在想那边的人 队里每个人 |
[19:57] | “my team, in the office. | “我的小队 办公室里 |
[19:59] | Might not be a man! Which one of ’em would do that?” | 可能不是男性 谁会做那种事” |
[20:03] | Which one of ’em would be capable of it? | 谁有能力那样做 |
[20:05] | Well, there are other explanations. | 也有其他解释 |
[20:08] | Yes, but… Address the question. | 对 但是… 回答问题 |
[20:11] | Well, your first instinct is nobody. Nobody’s capable of that. | 第一直觉是没有人 没人能做到 |
[20:16] | But then the truth is… anybody’s capable of anything. | 但事实是… 任何人都能做到 |
[20:20] | In the right circumstances. | 在特定场合下 |
[20:23] | So, who, then? | 那 是谁 |
[20:24] | Oh… I’ve gone all creepy now! | 我现在觉得毛骨悚然 |
[20:26] | You’re making me feel like maybe I’ve done it. | 你让我觉得 可能是我做的 |
[20:28] | I know. It’s that mad, isn’t it? So come on. | 我知道 疯狂 不是吗 那说吧 |
[20:31] | Who? “Why would I do it?” | 是谁 “为什么我要这样做” |
[20:33] | – You? – “Let’s start with me.” | – 你 – “从我开始” |
[20:35] | Under what circumstances might I end up doing that? | 在什么情况下 我才要做这种事 |
[20:38] | “I haven’t, by the way. Although I would say that.” | “不是我 顺带一提 当然我会这样狡辩” |
[20:41] | Right, well. You’d do it… | 好吧 你会这样做… |
[20:45] | if you wanted to get rid of somebody and disguise it. | 因为你想摆脱某人 并掩盖此事 |
[20:47] | Somebody… who’d upset you, obviously. | 某个… 让你不安的人 |
[20:51] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[20:52] | The way she was strangled, it was… | 她被勒死的方式 是… |
[20:54] | Not like it was an accident, was it? | 不像是意外 不是吗 |
[20:56] | Vicky Fleming had John Wadsworth’s number | 维姬 弗菜明的手机上存了 |
[20:58] | on her mobile phone. | 约翰 沃兹沃思的号码 |
[21:01] | “He accounted for it. | “他解释过了 |
[21:02] | He did an investigation at the building society three years ago | 他三年前调查过 一个建房基金会 |
[21:06] | when he was on the economic crime unit, | 当时他还在经济犯罪科 |
[21:07] | and it isn’t even like the number was ever used.” | 而且号码也没怎么用过” |
[21:10] | Well, there you go, that’s a perfectly reasonable… | 就是这个 非常合理的… |
[21:13] | “But people use secret shagging phones, don’t they? | “但人们会用备用手机 不是吗 |
[21:16] | That they could destroy. | 他们能在大火中 |
[21:19] | In a fire.” | 摧毁掉” |
[21:20] | And the thing is, his marriage has been a bit shit lately. | 而且问题是 他最近婚姻状况很糟 |
[21:23] | Oh, well, better arrest him, then, eh, boss | 那最好逮捕他吧 长官 |
[21:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:28] | I’ve known the man 23 years, | 我认识他二十三年 |
[21:30] | you feel like washing your mouth out, don’t you? | 你最好把嘴巴放干净点 |
[21:36] | After you. | 你先请 |
[21:40] | These gentlemen need to talk to you. | 这些警官想跟你谈谈 |
[21:42] | This is… Miss Wealand. | 这位是… 威兰小姐 |
[21:44] | Frances Elizabeth Drummond. | 弗朗西丝 伊丽莎白 德拉蒙德 |
[21:46] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[21:49] | I’m arresting you on suspicion of fraud by false representation, | 我要以涉嫌虚假身份欺诈罪 逮捕你 |
[21:53] | contrary to section two of the Fraud Act 2006. | 违反二零零六年欺诈罪法令第二项 |
[21:57] | You do not have to say anything. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[21:58] | But it may harm your defence if you do not mention | 但如果你隐瞒辩护依据 |
[22:01] | when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 将对你的法庭辩护不利 |
[22:04] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的每句话 将作为呈堂供证 |
[22:06] | Do you have a mobile phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[22:08] | Ryan Cawood needs to talk about his father. | 赖安 卡伍德需要和他父亲交谈 |
[22:10] | He needs someone who will listen to him. | 他需要一个倾诉对象 |
[22:12] | You’ve been here under false pretences. | 你用虚假文凭留在这里 |
[22:14] | Think about Ryan. | 为赖安想想 |
[22:16] | I have to explain that to the parents | 我要向家长 校董 |
[22:17] | and to the governors and to the children. | 和孩子们解释此事 |
[22:19] | Think about Ryan. | 为赖安想想 |
[22:20] | They liked you. | 他们喜欢你 |
[22:21] | Have you a mobile phone? | 你的手机在吗 |
[22:23] | In my handbag. | 在我手提袋里 |
[22:25] | And a coat? | 外套呢 |
[22:28] | – Staffroom. – Do you want me to…? | – 办公室 – 需要我去… |
[22:29] | Would you mind? | 您介意吗 |
[22:38] | So what’ll happen? | 那会怎么样 |
[22:40] | They’ll charge her, then they’ll bail her. | 他们会起诉她 然后同意保释 |
[22:43] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[22:46] | And then… | 然后… |
[22:49] | somebody might need to pop round to her house | 有人得去她家一趟 |
[22:52] | on Upper Brunswick Street and have a quiet word with her | 在伯恩斯威克上街 跟她好好谈谈 |
[22:54] | about taking the high road back to Linlithgow. | 劝她回林利斯戈去 |
[22:58] | And will that be you? | 那人会是你吗 |
[23:02] | Well, you know me, | 你懂我的 |
[23:03] | I wouldn’t want her to break her bail conditions. | 我不想让她违反保释条件 |
[23:06] | She won’t be allowed within 500 yards of Ryan | 她不能接近赖安 或他家庭成员 |
[23:10] | and/or members of his family, so… | 五百码内范围 所以… |
[23:23] | Eh, you’ll not credit. I looked in on Winnie. | 你不会相信 我去看望温妮 |
[23:26] | She’s only gone and got Ilinka a job. | 她去帮伊琳卡找了份工作 |
[23:30] | – How? – Cleaning at White Lion. | – 什么工作 – 在白狮当清洁工 |
[23:32] | How? | 怎么找的 |
[23:34] | Gordon popped round. Four doors down. | 戈登来串门 隔壁第四家 |
[23:36] | And he knows Tanya… | 他认识塔尼娅… |
[23:37] | I think it’s her uncle… and she’s manager. | 他猜是她叔叔… 她也是经理 |
[23:40] | So, Ilinka went round there with him and Bob’s your uncle. | 所以 伊琳卡跟他走了一趟 一切顺利 |
[23:45] | I said, “Can you get me a job, Winnie?” | 我说 “你能帮我找工作吗 温妮” |
[23:48] | So, what, is she stopping? | 那她要留下来吗 |
[23:50] | I know, that’s what I said. | 我就那样问的 |
[23:51] | And Winnie goes, “Well, we’ve got the alarm now, haven’t we? | 温妮说 “我们现在有警报器 不是吗 |
[23:55] | And I have asked Catherine… | 我也跟凯瑟琳说… |
[23:58] | To not bother sleeping in that conservatory any more.” | 不要睡在植物室里了” |
[24:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[24:09] | Just an odd day. Wi’ that there this morning. | 今天很奇怪 早上那些事 |
[24:15] | Shot her own kid’s head off. | 她射穿自己孩子的头 |
[24:18] | Your own kid. | 自己的孩子 |
[24:18] | What does it take to do that, eh? | 究竟怎样才能做到 |
[24:22] | I mean, obviously, | 很显然 |
[24:23] | it takes finding out you’ve given birth to a serial nutter. | 当你发现自己孩子 是个连环杀手 |
[24:26] | But then, after she’d explained that, she goes, | 但是 在她解释过后 她说 |
[24:29] | “Only he didn’t do that fourth one, that Vicky Fleming. | “第四个不是他杀的 维姬 弗菜明 |
[24:31] | He wanted people to know that wasn’t him.” Like… | 他想让人知道不是他” 像是… |
[24:34] | “Oh, that’s all right, then. As long as he didn’t do that one.” | “没关系 只要他没杀那个人” |
[24:43] | God alone knows what she’s been through. | 天晓得 她经历了什么 |
[24:47] | So who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[24:48] | Well, that’s the 64 million question now, isn’t it? | 那是问题的关键 不是吗 |
[24:56] | I’ll start cooking some tea. | 我去煮点茶 |
[25:51] | Frances, I’m not here as a police officer, | 弗朗西丝 我不是以警察身份来这里 |
[25:53] | I’m here as Ryan’s grandmother. I want to sort this out. | 而是以赖安的奶奶 我想解决此事 |
[25:56] | I want to understand you and I want you to understand me. | 我希望我们两人能相互理解 |
[25:59] | I know you’ve never had a criminal record. | 我知道你从没犯罪记录 |
[26:02] | I know you’ve held down a very responsible, | 我知道你在过去十五年 |
[26:04] | perfectly respectable job for the last 15 years. | 从事着一份完美体面的工作 |
[26:07] | I want to understand why you’ve done what you’ve done, | 我想知道你为什么这么做 |
[26:09] | I want to know what you want. | 我想知道你想要什么 |
[26:12] | And I want you to know things about me. | 我也想让你了解我 |
[26:16] | – Can I come in? – No… | – 我能进去吗 – 不… |
[26:18] | Or we can go down the road and get a cup of tea somewhere | 或者我们可以在街上找个地方喝茶 |
[26:21] | if… if you’d prefer. | 如果… 你愿意的话 |
[26:47] | Your people came here. They took things. | 你们的人来过 搜查取证 |
[26:50] | You’ve had a long day. Probably quite an unpleasant one. | 你折腾了一天 心情很糟吧 |
[26:54] | I won’t take up any more of your time than I need to. | 我不会占用你太多时间 |
[26:56] | – OK. – What I think, you see, is that you’re not a bad person. | – 好的 – 我认为 你不是坏人 |
[26:59] | Far from it. | 绝对不是 |
[27:01] | And you believe what you’ve done, you’ve done for the best. | 而且你相信你所做的 是出于好意 |
[27:04] | Ryan should have a relationship with his father. | 赖安应该和他爸维持关系 |
[27:08] | However difficult things are. | 不管有多困难 |
[27:09] | Look, I realise everything you know about… | 听着 我意识到你对事件的认知… |
[27:12] | this, us, you’ve been told by… him. | 这件事 我们 都是他告诉你的 |
[27:17] | Tommy Lee Royce. And… | 汤米 李 罗伊斯 而且… |
[27:21] | Do you mind if I sit down? | 你介意我坐下吗 |
[27:24] | And I realise that you are in… A relationship of some sort | 而且我意识到你… 和他的关系 |
[27:27] | with him. | 非同一般 |
[27:29] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[27:35] | OK, look. I know you’re probably not going to accept | 好吧 听着 我知道你可能不会接受 |
[27:37] | a lot of the things I tell you right now. | 我现在告诉你的很多事情 |
[27:39] | But obviously, I have a very different | 但显然 我对这整件事 |
[27:41] | perspective on it all, to him, and I want you to hear it. | 跟他有截然不同的看法 我想让你听听 |
[27:44] | Whether you accept it or not. OK? | 不论你是否接受 好吗 |
[27:46] | He’s a sex offender. | 他是一名性犯罪者 |
[27:49] | He raped my daughter. | 他强奸了我女儿 |
[27:50] | He was very fond of your daughter. | 他很喜欢你女儿 |
[27:53] | No. No. He took advantage of her. Brutally. | 不 不 他利用了她 残忍地 |
[27:56] | Brutally. And after Ryan was born, she took her own life. | 残忍地 赖安出生后 她自杀了 |
[28:00] | That was nothing to do with him. He was in prison by then. | 这与他无关 那时他已进监狱 |
[28:03] | It had everything to do with him. She was traumatised. | 全都和他有关 她精神受创 |
[28:05] | We are going to have different versions of the same story, | 我们对此事有不同的认知 |
[28:09] | but please credit me… | 但请相信我… |
[28:12] | I was there when she gave birth. | 她生产时我在场 |
[28:16] | And after. | 产后也是 |
[28:18] | And I know what she went through. | 我知道她经历了些什么 |
[28:20] | You deprived him of having a relationship with his child. | 你剥夺他和自己孩子亲近的权利 |
[28:23] | You never even let him know he’d been born. | 你不让他知道孩子的出世 |
[28:26] | Tommy Lee Royce is a psychopath. | 汤米 李 罗伊斯是精神病患者 |
[28:30] | He’s a murderer and he’s a sex offender. | 他是个谋杀犯 性犯罪者 |
[28:35] | And you must know, you must realise that. | 你必须知道 也必须意识到这些 |
[28:37] | I think you have allowed | 我觉得你默许 |
[28:38] | yourself to be deluded by this dangerous man | 自己被这危险的男人欺骗 |
[28:41] | because you’re infatuated with him. | 因为你迷恋他 |
[28:43] | You might not want to believe that he raped my daughter, | 你可能不信他强奸了我女儿 |
[28:45] | but you do know… you DO know | 但你知道… 你知道 |
[28:47] | That he raped Ann Gallagher, | 他强奸了安 加拉格尔 |
[28:48] | and that he murdered Kirsten McAskill | 他还谋杀了柯尔斯顿 麦卡斯基尔 |
[28:50] | in the most HIDEOUS manner… | 以最残忍的方式… |
[28:53] | and Lewis Whippey, | 还有路易斯 惠普佩伊 |
[28:54] | and Brett McKendrick. | 还有布雷特 麦肯德里克 |
[28:56] | And he tried to murder me. | 而且他试图谋害我 |
[28:57] | Lewis Whippey was the one | 是路易斯 惠普佩伊 |
[28:58] | who raped Ann Gallagher. | 强奸了安 加拉格尔 |
[28:59] | And he was the one who murdered Kirsten McAskill. Not Tommy. | 是他谋杀了克里斯汀 麦卡斯基尔 不是汤米 |
[29:02] | That’s not what the court | 那不是法庭依照 |
[29:03] | decided on very solid forensic evidence. | 确凿证据做出的判决 |
[29:05] | Tommy did kill Lewis Whippey | 汤米的确杀了路易斯 惠普佩伊 |
[29:07] | and Brett McKendrick | 和布雷特 麦 肯德里克 |
[29:08] | but only in self-defence. | 但只是出于自卫 |
[29:10] | He attacked YOU only in self-defence. | 他袭击你也只是出于自卫 |
[29:14] | OK. So obviously that’s his version, | 好吧 明显这是他的说辞 |
[29:15] | and clearly that’s what you’re choosing to believe right now. | 显然你也选择相信这些 |
[29:17] | Which worries me, Frances, because it makes you… | 这让我担忧 弗朗西丝 因为这使你… |
[29:21] | a woman who all your life | 这个一生遵纪守法 |
[29:23] | appears to have been law-abiding, logical, kind, normal… | 理性 善良 健全的女性 |
[29:28] | it makes you seem a little bit… unhinged. | 使你变得有些… 精神失常 |
[29:30] | And certainly misguided | 且误入歧途 |
[29:31] | if that’s what you’re prepared to believe. | 如果你准备相信那些话 |
[29:33] | Do you want to know what I believe? | 你想知道我想信什么吗 |
[29:35] | I believe that no-one is born evil. | 我相信人性本善 |
[29:39] | He may have done things, I know he’s done things, and, yes, | 他可能犯过错 我知道他犯过错 是的 |
[29:42] | he will inevitably have put his own slant on it all | 他必然会歪曲事实袒护自己 |
[29:44] | and made it seem not as bad as it might really have been. | 让事情看起来 没有原本那么糟 |
[29:48] | But we all do that, we’re all human. But he isn’t evil. | 但人非圣贤 孰能无过 但他不邪恶 |
[29:52] | He’s a product of his childhood, and he had an awful childhood. | 他是童年的受害者 糟糕的童年 |
[29:56] | But he isn’t intrinsically evil. | 但他的内心并不邪恶 |
[29:59] | We condemn the sin, not the sinner. | 我们谴责罪恶 而非罪人 |
[30:02] | With help and kindness, | 出于关怀和善意 |
[30:03] | I believe he will become | 我相信他会变成 |
[30:04] | the person he was always capable of being. | 他原本的样子 |
[30:07] | Good and kind and gentle and thoughtful. | 友好 善良 温柔 善解人意 |
[30:10] | That’s what I see | 这是我拜访他时 |
[30:12] | when I visit him. When I look into his eyes. | 我从他眼中所看到的 |
[30:16] | I see no evil. Not a trace of it. | 我没有看见邪念 一点也没有 |
[30:20] | Surely it would benefit him | 如果他们能亲近一点 |
[30:21] | and Ryan if they could have a good relationship. | 那一定会对他和赖安都有好处 |
[30:26] | Frances, you’re old enough to be his mother. | 弗朗西丝 你的年纪足够当他妈妈了 |
[30:28] | I think you are actually older than his mother was when she died. | 事实上 你比他妈妈去世时还大 |
[30:31] | Does that not… ring alarm bells? | 这没有… 敲响警钟吗 |
[30:34] | – Does it not worry you? – Why should it? | – 这不让你担心吗 – 为什么会 |
[30:36] | He’s using you. He’s used you to get close to Ryan. | 他在利用你 利用你接近赖安 |
[30:40] | He’s groomed you. You’ve been groomed. | 他在教唆你 你被欺骗了 |
[30:43] | You’ve been picked, you’ve been chosen, | 你被选择 被选中 |
[30:45] | for what he can get out of you. | 因为你对他有利用价值 |
[30:46] | He could be very fond of Ryan if you’d let him. | 如果你允许 他会很疼爱赖安 |
[30:49] | Oh, no, no, Frances. You can’t | 不 不 弗朗西丝 你无法 |
[30:50] | begin to imagine on how many levels that will never happen. | 想象那有多不现实 |
[30:53] | Why are you so angry? So negative? | 为何你这么生气 这么消极 |
[30:56] | No, I’m not. It’s you who’s deluded about this dangerous man | 不 我没有 是你被这危险的男人骗了 |
[31:00] | because he’s pretty. | 因为他长相好 |
[31:01] | Oh… You’re jealous. | 你在嫉妒 |
[31:05] | No. No, no, I’m shocked, I’m disappointed | 不 不 我是震惊 失望 |
[31:08] | that a woman of your obvious intelligence and ability | 一位如此聪明能干的女子 |
[31:12] | can allow herself to be fooled by this… | 允许自己被愚弄 被这… |
[31:14] | this… this… | 这… 这… |
[31:20] | You know, tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[31:22] | If he looked like, I don’t know, Ian Brady, | 如果他长得像 伊恩·布雷迪 |
[31:22] | 两者皆为连环杀人案凶手 | |
[31:24] | or Peter Sutcliffe | 或皮特·撒特克里夫 |
[31:26] | or Jimmy Savile. | 或者吉米·萨维尔 |
[31:26] | BBC音乐主持人 利用职权性侵少女 | |
[31:27] | Or some other sad, twisted fuck. | 或其他可悲 可恶的混蛋 |
[31:31] | Would you believe a single word he said? | 你会相信他说的话吗 |
[31:35] | But he doesn’t look like them. | 但他们长得不像 |
[31:38] | On the inside he looks exactly like them. | 他们的内心一模一样 |
[31:41] | And one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon | 总有一天 可能不是今天或明天 但迟早 |
[31:45] | the scales will fall away from your eyes, because they always do. | 你会看清真相 事实总是如此 |
[31:48] | And you’ll realise how foolish he’s made you look. | 你会意识到他如何愚弄你 |
[31:51] | And how much damage he’s inflicted on you. | 对你造成多大伤害 |
[31:54] | A nice, kind, normal person | 你亲切 和善 健全 |
[31:57] | who this really shouldn’t have happened to. | 这种事不该发生在你身上 |
[32:05] | “At 17 minutes past four this afternoon, | “今天下午四点十七分 |
[32:07] | the remains of the dead man were removed from the farmhouse. | 死者的尸体被运出农舍 |
[32:11] | A woman who also lives at the address remains under police | 与其同居的女子 仍在警察监管下 |
[32:14] | protection at a hospital in Halifax. | 在哈利法克斯一家医院救治 |
[32:17] | I’m not in a position at this moment to tell you any more | 此刻我还无法透露更多 |
[32:19] | about the body that was found | 有关今天上午 发现于 |
[32:20] | at Far Sunderland Farm this morning. | 法尔 桑德兰农场 尸体的信息 |
[32:20] | 警司 安迪 谢泼德 约克郡警方 | |
[32:21] | However, I can tell you that at this time, we are not | 然而 目前我能透露的是 我们不再 |
[32:24] | looking for any suspects in relation to the deaths | 寻找任何与安娜 瓦沙赖斯库 |
[32:27] | of Ana Vasalescu, Aurelija Petrovic, | 奥里莉亚 彼得罗维奇 林恩 杜赫斯特 |
[32:29] | Lynn Dewhurst or Elise May Hughes. | 或伊莉斯 梅 休斯的死亡有关的嫌犯 |
[32:32] | We are, however, still appealing to the public for | 然而 我们仍呼吁公众 |
[32:34] | any information regarding the death of Victoria Fleming. | 提供任何与维多利亚 弗菜明死亡有关的信息 |
[32:38] | We’re asking people to think back to the evening and the night | 我们恳请大家回想下 周四 |
[32:41] | of Thursday the 12th of September. | 九月十二日的傍晚和深夜 |
[32:44] | Anyone who lives in Ripponden, or visits Ripponden | 任何居住或暂住里彭登的人 |
[32:46] | to check their diaries, and think | 查看下日志 回想下 |
[32:48] | of anything suspicious they might have seen or heard. | 看到或听到的任何可疑事件 |
[32:51] | If anyone was out in Ripponden that evening, | 如果当晚有人在里彭登外出 |
[32:53] | particularly anyone out into the small hours | 尤其是在九月十二日周四 |
[32:56] | on Thursday 12th September, | 凌晨外出的人 |
[32:58] | we would be very keen to talk to them.” | 我们热切盼望与其交谈” |
[33:03] | 乐购 | |
[33:15] | What’ve I done? | 我做了什么 |
[33:21] | What’ve I done? | 我做了什么 |
[33:25] | Eh, what’ve I done? Nothing! | 我做了什么 什么也没做 |
[33:29] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[33:33] | Why me, you bastard?! | 为什么是我 混蛋 |
[33:37] | You bastard! You bastard! | 你们这些混蛋 混蛋 |
[33:40] | You fucking… BASTARD! | 该死的… 混蛋 |
[33:42] | You bastard! What’ve I done? What have I done? Nothing! | 混蛋 我做了什么 到底做错了什么 没有 |
[33:46] | Fuck all! | 都去死的 |
[33:47] | Nothing, why, why?! You bastard! | 没有 为什么 为什么 这些混蛋 |
[33:52] | What’ve I done?! | 我到底做错了什么 |
[34:11] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[34:13] | Yeah. Just… | 只是… |
[34:17] | Neil wanted to tell you something. | 尼尔有事要告诉你 |
[34:23] | I knew Vicky Fleming. | 我认识维姬 弗菜明 |
[34:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[34:41] | I was just nipping through to talk to one of your lot, actually. | 我正打算去找你们的人 |
[34:43] | I’ve got some information | 我得到一些信息 |
[34:44] | that might be relevant about Vicky Fleming. | 可能与维姬 弗菜明有关 |
[34:47] | I don’t know if it helps but it’s interesting. | 我不确定是否有用 但挺有意思 |
[34:48] | – If you can pass it on to Mr Shepherd. – Sure. | – 你能转达给谢泼德先生吗 – 当然 |
[34:51] | It’s a friend of me sister’s, | 是我妹妹的朋友 |
[34:53] | this… um… bloke… | 这个… 家伙… |
[34:59] | Are you all right? You look like you’ve got flu. | 你还好吗 看着像是感冒了 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I think I’m starting with it. Go on. | 我也觉得感冒了 继续说 |
[35:03] | He’s called Neil Ackroyd, he lives down Hebden Bridge. | 他叫尼尔 阿克罗伊德 住在赫布登布里奇 |
[35:06] | He’s happy to come in and be interviewed, although… | 他愿意过来接受讯问 尽管… |
[35:09] | Well, it’s sensitive. | 事情有点敏感 |
[35:10] | He knew Vicky Fleming. This is about four or five years ago. | 他认识维姬 弗菜明 四五年前的事了 |
[35:14] | He was having a fling with her. He was married. | 他和她有婚外情 他当时已婚 |
[35:17] | And apparently she tried to blackmail him, | 显然 她试图勒索他 |
[35:20] | well, she did blackmail him. | 她的确勒索了他 |
[35:22] | She must have drugged him and taken photos of him. | 她定是下药迷晕他 拍了他的照片 |
[35:24] | Compromising photos. | 不堪的照片 |
[35:25] | And then threatened to e-mail them to everyone he knew… | 然后威胁发给所有他认识的人… |
[35:28] | all his family and friends . ..If he didn’t pay up. | 他的家人和朋友… 如果他不付钱 |
[35:30] | She’d downloaded his contacts. Anyway. | 她下载他的通讯录 总之 |
[35:32] | He couldn’t pay what she was asking, and she ruined his life. | 他拿不出她要的数目 她就毁了他的生活 |
[35:35] | He lost his family, lost his job, | 他失去了家庭 失去工作 |
[35:37] | his dignity. He became an alcoholic. | 失去尊严 变成酒鬼 |
[35:42] | That’s his name and number, if you want to pass it on. | 这是他的名字和电话 如果你能转交过去 |
[35:45] | Cos whoever killed her | 因为杀她的凶手 |
[35:47] | could’ve been someone she was blackmailing. | 可能是被她勒索过的人 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | You want to get yourself home to bed. | 你需要回家休息 |
[35:54] | I know. Thank you. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢你 谢了 |
[36:13] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[36:14] | Morning… ma’am. | 早上好… 长官 |
[36:21] | That John Wadsworth. | 那个约翰 沃兹沃思 |
[36:22] | He’s not this detective you told our Daniel about, is he? | 他不是你跟丹尼尔说过的警探吧 |
[36:25] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[36:27] | No, I just… I think you did well to avoid that one. | 没什么 我只是… 觉得你避开他是对的 |
[36:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:31] | I just gave him some information that I thought might be | 我刚给了他一些我认为会对 |
[36:33] | pertinent to the investigation | 调查有用的信息 |
[36:35] | about this fella Vicky Fleming blackmailed, years ago. | 关于这个几年前被维姬 弗菜明勒索过的家伙 |
[36:38] | And he has this glazed look in his eye. Like… durr. | 而他却目光呆滞 像是… |
[36:41] | – What, and you think it’s him? – Who? | – 什么 你认为是他做的 – 谁 |
[36:42] | The fella she blackmailed? | 被她勒索的那人 |
[36:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:47] | But I’m thinking… | 但我在想… |
[36:52] | whoever did it could be someone else she’s blackmailed. | 凶手可能也被她勒索过 |
[36:56] | Whereas he’s really not interested, right over his head. | 然而他却毫无兴趣 魂不守舍 |
[37:00] | You can do a lot better than that, love. | 你能找个更好的 亲爱的 |
[37:02] | I didn’t fancy him, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我并不喜欢他 你别误会 |
[37:07] | Good morning, you lucky people! | 早上好 幸运儿们 |
[37:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[37:53] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[37:54] | Yeah. I hope so. I’d like to speak to someone. | 希望如此 我想找人谈话 |
[37:58] | I’ve got some information that might be relevant | 我有一些信息 可能与… |
[38:02] | regarding the… um… Victoria Fleming. | 维多利亚 弗莱明有关 |
[38:08] | Right, this morning. We’ve got two people who’ve come forward. | 好了 今天早上 有两位证人现身 |
[38:11] | We’ve got a… | 一位是… |
[38:14] | Gary Sugden. | 加里 瑟顿 |
[38:16] | Yeah. Who’s the landlord of | 他是北斯莱斯威特的 |
[38:18] | the Wills O’Nats pub up Slaithwaite. | 威尔斯 奥 纳特斯酒吧老板 |
[38:20] | And Gemma Tomkinson, | 还有吉玛 汤姆金森 |
[38:21] | who works at the Travel Inn at Ainley Top. | 她在安利托普的旅馆工作 |
[38:23] | 旅行旅馆 欢迎光临 | |
[38:25] | Both of them are saying they’ve seen | 他们都说见过一名 |
[38:26] | a woman who they believe might have been Vicky Fleming | 可能是维姬 弗莱明的女子 |
[38:28] | at their establishments, with a man. | 在他们的工作地点 与一名男子一起 |
[38:30] | Both are talking about a man smartly dressed, professional, | 两人都说那男子衣着考究 专业人士 |
[38:34] | shirt and tie, suit, clean-shaven, white, late 40s, | 西装革履 没有胡子 白人 四五十岁 |
[38:37] | early 50s, at around the time she went missing. | 出现在她失踪时间前后 |
[38:39] | She… this Gemma… describes the man as not looking very well. | 她… 吉玛… 描述说男子脸色不好 |
[38:43] | So, interviewing those two this morning takes priority. | 所以 今早的重点是询问这两人 |
[38:46] | This Gemma also reckons they might still have some CCTV, | 吉玛推测他们还保留着监控画面 |
[38:49] | even though it’s more than 28 days since it happened. | 虽然距事发已超过二十八天 |
[38:51] | She’s checked her records, and this was… | 她查了记录 这是… |
[38:55] | three days before the flat was burnt out. | 公寓被烧毁的三天前 |
[38:57] | Three days before Vicky Fleming last turned up at work. | 维姬 弗莱明最后一次上班的三天前 |
[39:00] | We’ve also had a number of calls from people who | 我们还接到许多当晚 |
[39:02] | were in Ripponden that night, these are all new people, | 在里彭登的人的来电 这些都是新证人 |
[39:05] | people who did not come forward last time. | 之前没有出现的证人 |
[39:17] | Sorry, this is… probably mad. | 抱歉 这听起来… 有点疯狂 |
[39:21] | But when we were doing house-to-house | 几周前 我们做逐户调查时 |
[39:23] | weeks ago, me and John Wadsworth… | 我和约翰 沃兹沃思… |
[39:25] | and I’m not just saying this because he stood me up… | 我说这些不是因为 他放我鸽子… |
[39:27] | he was never off his phone, making furtive phone calls. | 他一直在打电话 偷偷地打电话 |
[39:30] | And I remember saying to Shaf, “He’s having an affair.” | 我记得和沙夫说 “他有外遇” |
[39:33] | And then like… A couple of days later, | 然后大概… 几天后 |
[39:35] | a week after my mother died, | 我妈去世一周后 |
[39:36] | he was asking me how he could get his hands on 1,000. | 他问我怎样能弄到一千英镑 |
[39:39] | And he looked like shit. | 他当时看起来一团糟 |
[39:41] | And I know everyone’s busy thinking outside the box, | 我知道所有人都忙着搜查外界因素 |
[39:43] | but the fact does remain that it’d make a lot more sense | 但事实是 这确实合乎情理 |
[39:46] | if it was someone inside the investigation. | 如果凶手是参与调查的人员 |
[39:50] | Like he was being blackmailed. | 比如 他被勒索过 |
[39:53] | Catherine. There’s a fella. | 凯瑟琳 有个家伙 |
[39:55] | I’ve put him in there… | 我安排他在… |
[39:56] | Graham Tattersall. | 格拉哈姆 塔特索尔 |
[39:57] | He says he’s got some information about Victoria Fleming, | 他说他有些关于维多利亚 弗莱明的信息 |
[40:00] | and he wants to see a detective, but they’re still all | 他要跟警探说 但他们还都在楼上开会 |
[40:02] | up in the briefing and he’s itching to get off to work. | 楼上开会 而他急着要去上班 |
[40:04] | – Could you…? – Sure. | – 你能… – 当然 |
[40:09] | It might be relevant. I’ll mention it. | 这也许有关联 我会跟他们说的 |
[40:18] | Mr Tattersall? I’m Sergeant Cawood. | 塔特索尔先生 我是卡伍德警长 |
[40:19] | If you want to give me a few brief details I can | 你能跟我简要说明吗 我会 |
[40:21] | pass your information on to CID, and somebody’ll contact you. | 转达给刑事调查局 他们会联系你 |
[40:26] | Er. OK. | 好的 |
[40:27] | Well. The thing is… | 事情是… |
[40:31] | I’ve been having a… in a… | 我处于一段… 一段… |
[40:34] | having a… in a… | 处于… 一段… |
[40:38] | relationship. | 恋情之中 |
[40:41] | She’s married. I’m married. | 她已婚 我也已婚 |
[40:43] | But… And her husband was | 但是… 她丈夫也是 |
[40:45] | having an affair with someone else. But… | 和别人有婚外情 但… |
[40:47] | Anyway, he was away from home one night… | 总之 一天晚上他离开家… |
[40:50] | on obs, he said. He’s a police officer. | 有监视任务 他说 他是警察 |
[40:53] | And I was round at her house. | 我去了她家 |
[40:55] | Cos normally when he’s on obs, | 因为通常当他去监视 |
[40:56] | he’s out all night. So… | 整晚都不会回来 所以… |
[41:00] | This particular night… | 唯独那晚… |
[41:02] | he turned up, one in the morning. | 他突然回家 凌晨一点 |
[41:06] | Which was… exciting. | 当时挺… 刺激 |
[41:09] | But the point is, she rang me. Last night. | 重点是 昨晚 她打电话给我 |
[41:12] | Amanda, his wife, did. And we checked our diaries. | 阿曼达 他妻子 打给我 我们查了日志 |
[41:17] | And it’s the same night that Victoria Fleming went missing. | 当晚正是维多利亚 弗莱明失踪那晚 |
[41:20] | Well, the same night her flat was burnt out. | 也是她公寓被烧毁那晚 |
[41:23] | Sorry, you think this bloke | 抱歉 你认为这家伙 |
[41:24] | might have something to do with Vicky Fleming | 可能与维姬 弗菜明的死有关 |
[41:26] | because he caught you in bed | 因为他在凌晨 |
[41:27] | with his wife at one in the morning? – Yes. | – 把你们捉奸在床 – 是的 |
[41:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[41:32] | John Wadsworth. | 约翰 沃兹沃思 |
[41:35] | Paul, can you interview this Gemma Tomkinson? | 保罗 你能去询问吉玛 汤姆金森吗 |
[41:38] | John, can you phone these people back who’ve left messages? | 约翰 你能给这些留言者回电吗 |
[41:41] | I’m just going to go to the | 我正要去 |
[41:42] | chemist and get something for this, this cold. | 药房 买点感冒药 |
[41:45] | Oh, yeah. You do look like shit warmed up. | 对 你气色的确很糟 |
[41:48] | – I shan’t be long. – Go home. | – 我马上回来 – 回家吧 |
[41:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:51] | Alastair… | 阿拉斯泰尔… |
[41:56] | He did this. After they’d arrested that lad, that first one, | 他打的 在他们逮捕第一个嫌犯后 |
[41:59] | that Saturday morning. | 那个周六早上 |
[42:00] | He must have thought he’d got away with it… | 他一定以为自己逃脱干系了… |
[42:02] | He came round our house and he knocked me about. | 他到我家 打了我一顿 |
[42:04] | And he was going, “Where is she, then? | 还说 “那她在哪里 |
[42:06] | Where’s this woman I’ve been having this affair with?” | 和我有婚外情的女人在哪里” |
[42:08] | I shan’t be long. | 我马上回来 |
[42:12] | Obviously by then she was dead, so he could say that. | 显然那时她已经死了 所以他才那样说 |
[42:17] | John? | 约翰 |
[42:21] | John! | 约翰 |
[42:24] | 入口 | |
[42:27] | John. | 约翰 |
[42:29] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[42:31] | John, wait. | 约翰 等等 |
[42:35] | I just want to talk to you! | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[42:40] | John! | 约翰 |
[42:41] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[42:44] | John! | 约翰 |
[42:48] | Fucking idiot! What you doing? | 该死的白痴 你在干吗 |
[42:53] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[42:57] | Bravo November 4-5. | BN四五 |
[42:58] | I’m chasing… it’s complicated… | 我正在追赶… 情况复杂… |
[42:59] | “but I’m chasing DS John Wadsworth, who I | “我正在追赶约翰 沃兹沃思警探 我认为 |
[43:01] | believe has been involved in the murder of Vicky Fleming.” | 他涉及维姬 弗菜明谋杀案” |
[43:07] | Follow that BMW! Put your foot down. | 跟着那辆宝马 油门踩到底 |
[43:09] | Units to Sowerby Bridge railway station. | 小组前往索厄比布里奇火车站 |
[43:15] | For once in your life, in the right place at the right time, | 你人生第一次 在对的时间出现在对的地点 |
[43:18] | doesn’t it feel good, eh? | 感觉不错吧 |
[43:20] | God knows what his plans are, but this is a dead end. | 天晓得他的计划是什么 不过这是死路一条 |
[43:23] | Oh, bollocks! | 该死 |
[43:40] | Throw it broadside! | 把车横过去 |
[43:50] | Handbrake! | 手刹 |
[43:54] | B-r-a-k-e. | 刹车 |
[44:11] | He’s heading straight for the tracks. | 他正顺着铁轨逃跑 |
[44:14] | 4-5, do NOT follow! | 四五 不要追 |
[44:17] | 行人禁止越界 | |
[44:19] | Bravo November 4-5, do not follow. | BN四五 不要追 |
[44:26] | Bollocks. | 胡扯 |
[45:05] | You don’t come near me! | 你别靠近我 |
[45:07] | John, it’s not that high, you’re not going to… | 约翰 这里不高 你不会… |
[45:11] | You’re just going to break your legs and make a mess. | 你只会摔断腿 徒增麻烦 |
[45:13] | – Piss off. – Shit. | – 滚开 – 该死 |
[45:14] | “He’s on the bridge opposite the nick, | “他在警局对面的桥上 |
[45:16] | he looks like he’s going to jump.” | 他看样子要跳了” |
[45:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:21] | Come on, we both know she was blackmailing you! | 行了 我们都知道她在敲诈你 |
[45:25] | I burnt the evidence, didn’t I?! | 我烧毁了证据 不是吗 |
[45:27] | There’s other people’s evidence. | 还有别人能作证 |
[45:29] | There’s this Neil bloke I told you about, for one. | 我跟你说过尼尔那家伙 就是一个 |
[45:31] | And there’s… more than likely there’s others. | 还有… 很可能还有其他人 |
[45:36] | She spiked my drink! | 他在我酒里下药 |
[45:39] | Took photos of me looking stupid and she was going to send them | 拍下我的不堪照片 还要把照片发给 |
[45:42] | – to people! – I know. -Everybody! | – 别人 – 我知道 – 所有人 |
[45:44] | People I work with, my mother, my kids, | 我的同僚 我妈妈 我的孩子 |
[45:48] | people I don’t even know that well! | 我完全不熟的人 |
[45:50] | They’re just people… people you don’t even like… | 只要是人… 甚至是你不喜欢的人… |
[45:53] | they’re just people you’ve had on your phone for years! | 他们只是手机上存了好几年的人 |
[45:56] | Yeah. I know! I know. I know how she operated. | 我知道 我知道 我知道她的手段 |
[46:00] | Look, she ruined people’s lives, | 听着 她破坏别人的生活 |
[46:02] | I tell you, this bloke I know… | 我告诉你 我认识这家伙… |
[46:04] | I asked her to just let me go and she wouldn’t, and I begged her! | 我让她放过我 她不同意 我恳求她 |
[46:10] | And I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是故意要杀她 |
[46:13] | Well, I didn’t go in there to kill her, | 我过去 不是为了杀她 |
[46:15] | it just… | 只是… |
[46:20] | And so I did this ridiculous thing to her. | 我还对她做了那件荒谬的事 |
[46:25] | Hideous. | 可怕 |
[46:28] | And God knows that’s not me. | 上帝知道那不是我 |
[46:30] | That’s not what I’m like. I’m not… I’m not a monster, | 我不是那个样子的 我不是… 不是魔鬼 |
[46:33] | – I never have been. – John… | – 我从来不是 – 约翰… |
[46:34] | You come any closer, I’ll take you with me! | 你再靠近 我跟你同归于尽 |
[46:38] | You were blackmailed. It was provocation. | 你被敲诈 那是挑衅 |
[46:40] | That’s mitigating circumstances. | 属于减轻处罚情节 |
[46:43] | And it sounds to me like manslaughter. | 而且依我看像是过失杀人 |
[46:46] | It’s ten years… less. | 也就十年… 或更少 |
[46:48] | And you and me both know you could be out. | 而且你我都知道你会出来的 |
[46:50] | Yeah, but I’ll never work again. | 但我再也不能工作了 |
[46:54] | – Have you got children? – Oh! | – 你有孩子吗 – 噢 |
[46:55] | No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[46:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[46:58] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[47:01] | I’ve… | 我… |
[47:05] | I’ve… I’ve… I’ve not done any negotiating courses. | 我… 我… 我没上过谈判课 |
[47:09] | Have you? | 你上过吗 |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:14] | Suicide intervention training. | 自杀干预训练 |
[47:16] | So… So… | 那… 那… |
[47:20] | So what should I be saying to you? | 那我该跟你说些什么 |
[47:25] | You should be telling me that | 你应该告诉我 |
[47:27] | you’re here to make sure I get out of this alive. | 你是来确保 我活着熬过这关 |
[47:29] | Yeah, well, I am. I am here for that. | 对 我是 我为此而来 |
[47:33] | You should use my name a lot. | 你应该多说我的名字 |
[47:34] | OK. John. | 好的 约翰 |
[47:39] | You’ve got to be assertive. Reassuring. | 你必须要坚定 可靠 |
[47:42] | Empathetic, and kind. | 同情 和蔼 |
[47:45] | And you’ve got to listen. You’ve got to be a good listener. | 你必须倾听 做一个好的倾听者 |
[47:48] | And you tell them that even though they can’t see a way forward, | 你告诉他们 尽管他们看不到前路 |
[47:50] | you can. | 你可以 |
[47:52] | And how in 24 hours’ time, | 还有二十四小时后 |
[47:56] | it’ll all seem very different to what it might look like now. | 情况会跟现在大不一样 |
[48:00] | But you see, it won’t. | 但是 情况不会变 |
[48:01] | This can only get worse. | 只会变得更糟 |
[48:05] | How many people have you talked down over the years, John? | 这些年你劝下来多少人 约翰 |
[48:08] | 17. | 十七 |
[48:10] | And I never lost one. Not one. | 我从没失手过 一次都没 |
[48:13] | One lad jumped before I got there, but… apart from him. | 有个小伙在我到之前跳了 但… 除了他 |
[48:18] | So, what you going to do? | 所以 你要怎么做 |
[48:20] | Mess my record up before I’ve even started? | 在我开始调解前 毁了我记录 |
[48:25] | You take your time, I’ll just… I’ll just stand here. | 你别着急 我就… 我就站在这 |
[48:29] | OK? I’m not going anywhere. All right? I’ll just listen. | 好吗 我哪也不去 好吗 我就倾听 |
[48:33] | Or I’ll talk. Whichever you prefer. | 或者劝话 随你喜欢 |
[48:35] | You tell me, John. | 你告诉我 约翰 |
[48:42] | I love my kids. | 我爱我的孩子 |
[48:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:01] | Really need ETA on that ambulance, thank you. | 急需救护车的到达时间 谢谢 |
[49:14] | – You all right, Sarge? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 警长 – 嗯 |
[49:51] | There but for the grace of God. | 若非上帝仁慈 |
[49:54] | Really? | 认真的 |
[49:56] | He stuck a broken bottle inside her | 他用破酒瓶插她 |
[49:58] | and then prayed to God someone else’d get copped for it. | 然后向上帝祈祷让别人顶罪 |
[50:00] | That isn’t what I said to him, by the way. | 这不是我跟他说的 顺带一提 |
[50:02] | I did try and talk him down. | 我的确努力劝他下来 |
[50:05] | I’m pleased to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[50:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[50:13] | I thought I’d got through to him. I thought he was stepping down. | 我以为说服他了 以为他要下来 |
[50:17] | Then he just went limp | 然后他就跳了 |
[50:18] | and this odd look came over his face. | 脸上露出奇怪的表情 |
[50:26] | He said, “I loved my kids.” | 他说 “我爱我的孩子” |
[50:33] | What a shit week! | 糟糕的一周 |
[50:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:42] | I’ve had some more information through. From the DIU. | 我有些新消息 来自情报局 |
[50:45] | About some of Tommy Lee Royce’s other visitors. | 关于汤米 李 罗伊斯的其他探监者 |
[50:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[50:50] | Interesting reading. | 有趣的消息 |
[50:53] | And I’ve had a message from the prison liaison service as well. | 还有来自监狱联络处的消息 |
[51:05] | It’s all right, son, sit down. | 没关系 孩子 坐下 |
[51:08] | It’s bad news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是个坏消息 |
[51:10] | Pending an inquiry into some of the people who visit you, | 在对你的来访者进行调查期间 |
[51:12] | it’s been decided… by the Wing Supervisor, and others… that | 监狱监察员和其他人决定… |
[51:15] | your visits and phone calls will be suspended for a while. | 你的访问和通话将被禁止一段时间 |
[51:18] | As of now. | 目前为止 |
[51:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:21] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[51:27] | Suspended? What? | 禁止 什么 |
[51:29] | Everyone who visits me? | 我的所有来访者 |
[51:31] | – As I’ve explained. – Phone calls? | – 如同我解释的 – 通话 |
[51:33] | – Yeah. – Why? | – 对 – 为什么 |
[51:34] | I’ve told you everything I can. | 我已告诉你全部信息 |
[51:36] | Why? Why? Fucking why? | 为什么 该死为什么 |
[51:37] | Calm down. Don’t do that, Tommy. | 冷静 别这样 汤米 |
[51:41] | Calm down, Tommy! | 冷静 汤米 |
[52:05] | Hello, Frances. | 你好 弗朗西丝 |
[52:07] | What do you want? | 你想要干吗 |
[52:11] | These are some of Tommy Lee Royce’s other visitors. | 这些是汤米 李 罗伊斯的其他来访者 |
[52:15] | That one… Gina Flynn… | 这个… 吉娜 弗林… |
[52:17] | she’s a 45-year-old accountant from Warwick. | 她是来自沃里克的 四十五岁会计 |
[52:20] | Turns out he’s engaged to her as well as you. | 结果跟你一样 他也和她订婚了 |
[52:25] | And that one… Justine Niewinski | 还有这个… 贾丝廷 尼维斯基 |
[52:27] | She’s from Essex. A student. | 来自艾塞克斯 学生 |
[52:29] | Media and politics. She’s 23. | 传媒与政治专业 二十三岁 |
[52:33] | He’s engaged to her as well. | 他也和她订婚了 |
[52:36] | And that one… Lena Dixon… | 还有这个… 莉娜 迪克森… |
[52:37] | fitness instructor from Leicestershire. | 莱斯特郡的健身教练 |
[52:40] | Also engaged to him. | 也和他订婚 |
[52:47] | You take care of yourself, OK? | 你多保重 好吗 |
[53:02] | – Hiya, Sarge. – Do you want to go get yourself a cup of tea? | – 嗨 警长 – 你要去喝杯茶吗 |
[53:13] | Hello, Alison. | 你好 艾莉森 |
[53:25] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[53:40] | I can’t begin to imagine how you must feel. | 我无法想像你的感受 |
[53:44] | But I just wanted to tell you that… | 我只想告诉你… |
[53:47] | I had a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[53:51] | That died. | 去世了 |
[53:53] | She was 18. | 才十八岁 |
[53:56] | And I know it’s not the same, | 我知道这不一样 |
[53:58] | but it’s all I’ve got to relate it to. | 但仅有此事 我感同身受 |
[54:05] | And I just wanted to say… | 我只想说… |
[54:08] | don’t be short of someone to talk to. | 别害怕与别人倾诉 |
[54:13] | If you want to. | 如果你想 |
[54:17] | You know where I am. | 你知道我在哪里 |
[54:19] | That’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[54:21] | 约克郡警局 警长 凯瑟琳 卡伍德 | |
[54:26] | You can always ring me. | 你可以随时打给我 |
[54:52] | There’s your post, sweet cheeks. | 你的信件 小白脸 |
[55:09] | 亲爱的爸爸 谢谢你送我赛车模型 我知道 | |
[55:11] | 你在后悔之前的事 你可以写信给我 地址是 | |
[55:15] | 奶奶不知道 祝你平安 爱你莱恩 | |
[55:26] | 丽贝卡 卡伍德 贝基 | |
[55:27] | 凯瑟琳与理查德的爱女 丹尼尔的姐姐 | |
[55:29] | 愿在天国安息 | |
[56:05] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[56:09] | It was odd the other day, talking to Alison in the hospital. | 那天跟艾莉森在医院谈话 很奇怪 |
[56:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:15] | She told me her story. | 她告诉我她的故事 |
[56:19] | You know… | 你懂的… |
[56:22] | yet another everyday story of country folk. | 又一个寻常的乡民故事 |
[56:29] | Her dad. | 她父亲 |
[56:32] | He interfered with her. | 他强奸了她 |
[56:37] | Daryl was his son, not his grandson. | 达里尔是他的儿子 不是孙子 |
[56:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[56:43] | She brought up this kid, this child, this… | 她抚养这小孩 这孩子 这… |
[56:49] | aberration. | 畸形儿 |
[56:52] | That she loved and hated because… | 让她又爱又恨 因为… |
[56:56] | what else could she do? | 她还能做什么 |
[57:01] | And she was terrified of him finding out, so… | 她怕被他发现 所以… |
[57:05] | she tried to stop him bothering with the local lads. | 他试图阻止他结交本地朋友 |
[57:08] | So they picked on him. And they knew anyway. | 所以他们欺负他 他们也知道 |
[57:11] | They knew something, somehow. | 不知从何 打听到一些事 |
[57:14] | So they became like outcasts, pariahs. | 所以他们孤立他 鄙视他 |
[57:21] | Something to poke fun at. | 对他冷嘲热讽 |
[57:27] | I said, “Did he ever know?” | 我问 “他可曾知道” |
[57:31] | And she said she thought he’d worked it out. | 她说她觉得 他早就知道 |
[57:35] | Although they never talked about it. | 尽管他们从没谈论过 |
[57:40] | She said, “Because I never had the language.” | 她说 “因为我不知如何开口” |
[57:48] | And I thought, “Yeah. | 我想 “嗯 |
[57:52] | I know.” | 我知道” |
[58:05] | – Can I get a dog? – No. | – 我能养条狗吗 – 不 |
[58:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:09] | Because you won’t look after it. | 因为你不会照顾它 |
[58:11] | No, I would. | 不 我会的 |
[58:12] | I’ll walk it and feed it and everything. | 我会带它散步 喂养它 |
[58:15] | Yeah, for t’first week. | 对 就第一周 |
[58:17] | So I was thinking maybe a Rottweiler. | 我想要不就罗特韦尔犬吧 |
[58:17] | 短毛 黑褐色德国种警犬 | |
[58:20] | Oh, are you? | 是吗 |
[58:22] | An Alsatian, then. | 那德国牧羊狗 |
[58:23] | – An orang-utan. – Oh, perfect. | – 猩猩 – 完美 |
[58:25] | – OK, a Doberman. – Yeah, right. | – 好吧 杜宾犬 – 好的 |
[58:25] | 德国短毛猎犬 | |
[58:29] | – A Great Dane? – No. | – 大丹狗 – 不 |
[58:29] | 丹麦种大猎犬 | |
[58:30] | A Siberian Husky. A St Bernard! | 西伯利亚雪橇犬 圣伯纳犬 |
[58:34] | Is that a yes? | 那算同意吗 |
[58:36] | – Why can’t you get something smaller? – Like a pit bull? | – 你为何不养个小点的 – 像是斗牛犬 |
[58:39] | No, like a goldfish. | 不 像是金鱼 |
[58:40] | Fish are rubbish! You can’t talk to fish. | 金鱼太没劲 你不能跟鱼说话 |
[58:43] | I need something with some more personality. | 我想养有个性的宠物 |
[58:47] | Granny. Granny! | 奶奶 奶奶 |
[58:49] | I’d get him a dog just to shut him up if I were you, Mother! | 是我就给他买条狗 让他闭嘴 妈 |