时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Hello? Sarge? | – 喂? – 警长? |
[00:20] | – How do? | |
[00:21] | So I need you to authorise | 你好 |
[00:23] | the recovery of a vehicle for me and Gorkem, | – 我需要你授权我和高肯把车拖回去 |
[00:25] | and then send another vehicle to come pick us up. | 再派一辆车来接我们 |
[00:27] | Really? Why? What’s happened? | – 真的吗?为什么?出了什么事? |
[00:29] | So, right… So you know you said not to park right next to the flats, | – 是这样的… |
[00:33] | and we weren’t going to, obviously… But you did. | 你提醒过别把车停在公寓旁 我们本来也不想 |
[00:35] | Well, it was either that or parking half a mile off | – 但你们还是停了 |
[00:37] | and frogmarching these two halfway across Sowerby Bridge. | – 不然就得停很远 押着这两个穿过索瓦比桥镇 |
[00:41] | And we wouldn’t want you to wear your little legs out. | – 累坏你们的弱脚就不好了 |
[00:43] | So we’ve… No. | – 我们…不… |
[00:44] | So we’ve gone in, we’ve arrested him, | 于是我们进去逮人 |
[00:46] | we’re only in there three minutes, then… we’ve come outside… | 不过才待了三分钟 出来之后就… |
[00:49] | I take it we’re talking about the phantom fridge-thrower again. | 我猜又是那个扔冰箱怪客在作怪吧? |
[00:52] | It’s a microwave this time. | 这次是微波炉 – |
[00:54] | Oh! He’s diversifying. | 原来还懂得变化 – |
[00:57] | Any available units, | 控制中心呼叫各单位 – |
[00:58] | is anyone in the vicinity of Baitings Dam? Hang on, Shaf. | 有谁在贝廷斯水坝附近? – 夏夫你先等等 |
[01:01] | I’m up that way, Control. | 控制中心 我就在这条路上 |
[01:02] | Is that you, Mrs Cawood? | – 是卡伍德太太吗? |
[01:03] | It is! How’s yourself, Mr Robertshaw? | – 是的 罗伯萧先生好吗? |
[01:06] | I’m very fair, thanks, Mrs Cawood. | 还不错 谢谢卡伍德太太 |
[01:08] | Now, I’ve got a report in from some… | 我接获报告 |
[01:10] | I think they’re, like, Yorkshire Water people. | 好像是约克郡水公司的人吧? |
[01:12] | They’ve found some bones. Oh, fair enough. | – 他们发现骨头 |
[01:14] | They’ve been draining the reservoir for maintenance | – 是该通报 |
[01:17] | and a skeleton’s popped up, apparently. | 他们正要泄掉水坝维修 听说有一具骨骸就这么露出来了 |
[01:20] | On my way. | 我这就过去 |
[01:22] | Six minutes. Right, Shaf. | 六分钟 |
[01:25] | I’ll authorise your recovery vehicle, | 好 |
[01:27] | but you’ll have to sort it out with Control | 夏夫 |
[01:29] | about getting picked up. | 我会授权你们叫拖吊车 |
[01:30] | Or you could speak to Inspector Taylor | 可是派车接的事你得跟控制中心协调 |
[01:32] | and get him to sort you out. | 不然就找泰勒警督 叫他帮你解决 |
[01:35] | I’m sure he’ll be even more amused and delighted about it than I am. | 他一定会比我更加兴致勃勃 |
[01:51] | Turned out nice again. | 天气突然又变好了 |
[01:52] | That’s it there. | – 就在那里 – 是羊吗? |
[01:53] | Is it a sheep? | 很像是外星生物 |
[01:55] | I think it’s an alien life-form. | |
[01:56] | We get a good few sightings of ’em round here. | 这附近常有人目击 |
[01:59] | What, sheep? | 看到羊? |
[02:00] | No, aliens. | 不 是看到外星人 |
[03:39] | 9675 to Control. | 9675呼叫控制中心 |
[03:41] | It’s human remains. | 这是人类遗骸 |
[03:43] | Copy that, 9675. We’ll get the on-call SIO down | 收到 9675 |
[03:46] | and send a log across to CSI. | 我们会派出轮值的高级调查主任 并通知鉴识小组 |
[03:49] | Catherine. Sir. | – 凯瑟琳 – 长官 |
[03:52] | What do you know? | 什么情况? |
[03:54] | Torso. Skeleton. | 躯干、骨骸和头部 |
[03:55] | Head, no hands. | 没有手 |
[03:57] | Nothing below the waist. | 腰部以下全无 |
[03:59] | I think he’s been there seven and a half, eight years. | 应该已经在此七年半到八年了吧? |
[04:01] | Oh, really? Well, we’ll let the Home Office pathologist | 真的吗?那就让内政部的法医来判定吧? |
[04:04] | – decide that, shall we? | |
[04:06] | If you like, sir. As you wish. | 都由长官决定 |
[04:08] | Heard you’re retiring this year. | – 听说你今年要退休了? |
[04:10] | – Yeah. | |
[04:11] | Seven months, one week, three days. | 对 |
[04:14] | Teeth intact? Mm? | 再过七个月又十天 |
[04:16] | Oh, er, yeah. | – 牙齿完整吗? |
[04:18] | And he’s got a metal plate on the right clavicle, | 是的 右边锁骨还有金属板 |
[04:20] | very similar to me own, except mine’s on the left. | 跟我的很像 只不过我的在左边 |
[04:22] | What are you doing with a metal plate, Catherine? | 你怎么会装金属板 凯瑟琳? |
[04:24] | Oh, it’s a long story, sir, from a distant altercation. | 说来话长 长官 |
[04:27] | His is newer than mine. | 很久之前跟人起争执 他的比我的新 |
[04:30] | Oh, you’ve decided it’s a he, have you? | 原来你已认定死者是男的? |
[04:31] | What’s his favourite sandwich? | 他最爱哪种三明治? |
[04:34] | I shouldn’t think we’ll have too much trouble | 要辨识这不管性别为何的 |
[04:36] | identifying him, her, whoever – if there’s teeth. | 死者身分应该不难 |
[04:38] | You won’t have any trouble at all, sir. | 只要有牙齿的话 |
[04:41] | It’s Gary Gackowski. | 一点都不难 长官 |
[04:42] | He fell off a third-floor balcony | 他是盖瑞加考斯基 |
[04:44] | down at Upshaw House in Elland | 大概九年、十年前 |
[04:45] | about nine, ten years ago, | 他在艾兰镇的艾普萧大楼 |
[04:47] | when he was off his head on M-CAT. | 吸食喵喵后从三楼阳台跌落 摔断锁骨 |
[04:48] | Shattered his collarbone. | 而且那口牙我到哪都认得 |
[04:50] | And I’d recognise those teeth anywhere. | 有次因为扰乱秩序要抓他 |
[04:52] | I nicked him once for a public order offence and he bit me. | 被他咬了一口 |
[04:55] | Went missing about 18 months later. | 18个月后失踪 |
[04:57] | That was seven and a half, eight years since. | 至今大概七年半到八年 |
[05:01] | People used to say he’d upset someone he shouldn’t have | 传言他是惹上不该惹的人 |
[05:04] | and been buried in concrete underpants up at Scammonden, | 结果被水泥封尸 沉入史卡蒙登 |
[05:06] | but happen they were wrong, eh? | 但他们错了 |
[05:08] | This is Baitings. | 对吧?这里是贝廷斯 |
[05:11] | You might find his legs are in that blue thing over there. | 那个蓝色桶子里应该能找到他的腿 |
[05:15] | I’ll leave it with you. | 就交给两位了 |
[05:17] | Twats. | 猪头 |
[05:19] | Trouble Town by Jake Bugg | |
[05:20] | # There’s a tower block overhead | |
[05:23] | # All you’ve got’s your benefits | |
[05:25] | # And you’re barely scraping by | |
[05:30] | # In this trouble town # Troubles are found | 幸 |
[05:41] | # Stuck in speed bump city # Where the only thing that’s pretty | 福 |
[05:45] | # Is the thought of getting out. # | 谷 |
[06:21] | Tommy, lad, you’ve got visitors. | 汤米 你有访客 |
[06:42] | Tommy Lee Royce? | – 汤米李罗伊斯? |
[06:45] | How do? We’re from H-Met. | – 你好吗? 我们是凶杀重案组的人 |
[06:47] | We’re arresting you on suspicion of the murder | 现依涉嫌在2014年4月左右 |
[06:49] | of Gary James Gackowski on or around April 2014. | 谋杀盖瑞詹姆斯加考斯基的罪名逮捕你 |
[07:37] | For the tape, | 为录音说明 |
[07:39] | I’m showing Tommy a photo of the deceased. | 现在对汤米出示死者的照片 |
[07:42] | Do you recognise him? No. | – 你认得他吗? – 不认得 |
[07:49] | No. Can you tell me if you were involved | – 不认得 |
[07:52] | in the murder of this man? I wasn’t. | – 请问你是否涉及杀害此人? 没有 |
[07:54] | Can you cast your mind back eight years | 请你回想八年前 |
[07:57] | and tell me if you know or knew of anyone | 当时是否知道 |
[08:00] | who was involved in the murder of this man? | 或认识有谁涉及杀害此人? |
[08:02] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[08:03] | Have you ever talked to anyone about any involvement | 是否跟谁提起过 |
[08:06] | you may have had in the death of this man? | 你可能曾涉及此人的谋杀案? |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | Do you know a lad called Nazam Miraf? | 你是否认识纳桑米拉夫这个人? |
[08:15] | He’s on the same floor as me at Sheffield. | 他在雪菲尔跟我是同层狱友 |
[08:17] | How would you respond, Tommy, if I told you | 汤米 |
[08:20] | that Naz – Nazam – | 如果我说外号阿纳的纳桑 |
[08:22] | has told us that you told him | 告诉我们说 你曾对他说 |
[08:24] | that you were involved in the murder of | 你涉及杀害“那个被发现遭到水泥封尸 |
[08:27] | “that lad they found buried in concrete | |
[08:29] | “in that dam up Ripponden”? | 扔进瑞旁登村水坝的男子” |
[08:31] | Why would I be telling him owt? | 你会如何回应? 我怎么可能告诉他? |
[08:35] | What would your reaction be, Tommy, if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[08:37] | that he told us certain things | 他说出了这个盖瑞受到的遭遇 |
[08:39] | that were done to this lad, to this Gary, | 你做何反应 |
[08:41] | and that he says you told him | 汤米? |
[08:43] | and they were never made known to the public? | 他还说你告诉他 这些都是外界不晓得的事 |
[08:45] | I’d say happen it’s him you need to be chatting to, not me. | 那我认为你应该找他谈 而不是我 |
[08:48] | Except he was inside when Gary disappeared. | 只不过盖瑞失踪时 他人在牢里 |
[08:53] | Well, then he’s mixing me up with somebody else, then. | 那他就是把我跟别人搞混了 |
[08:56] | Either that or he’s making stuff up. | 再不然就是他乱编的 |
[08:59] | Doing a bit of grassing, get himself a text | 提供密报就可以 |
[09:01] | and a few privileges, eh? | 让他传讯息、得到特权 对吧? |
[09:22] | This way. | 这里 |
[09:44] | Have you had something to eat? | 你有东西吃吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah, I’ve had a sandwich and a wee-wee. | 有 吃了三明治 还有尿尿 |
[09:50] | Do you want to sit? | 要坐下吗? |
[10:00] | They’ve made further disclosures. | 警方又公开更多细节 |
[10:02] | And what they’re saying now is that as well as this Nazam Miraf, | 现在他们说除了纳桑米拉夫 |
[10:06] | you also told the prison chaplain three months ago, | 三个月前你还告诉了监狱牧师 |
[10:10] | before the body was found, that you were there | 当时尸体还没出现 |
[10:13] | when this Gackowski lad was murdered | 你说加考斯基被杀时你在场 |
[10:14] | and that you helped dispose of his body in the reservoir. | 是你协助弃尸在水坝里 |
[10:26] | No comment. | 不予置评 |
[10:28] | Naz, as you say, might be hoping for some privileges, | 阿纳或许的确如你所说是想得到特权 |
[10:32] | but for this chaplain to tell us the same tale, | 可是听到这位牧师对我们说出 一模一样的故事… |
[10:37] | the exact same tale… | 完全一样的故事 |
[10:39] | That’s what’s ringing alarm bells for us, Tommy. | 让人非常在意 汤米 |
[10:41] | Yeah, well, they’re colluding, aren’t they? | 对啊 一定是他们串通好的 对吧? |
[10:43] | Come on, wakey-wakey. | 拜托你醒醒吧 |
[10:45] | Yes, but why? Why would they do that? | – 但为什么?他们为何要串通? |
[10:47] | I don’t know. No comment. | – 不晓得 不予置评 |
[10:50] | Because they don’t like me. | 因为他们讨厌我? |
[10:53] | I mean, apart from the fact that, as we’ve established, | 我们刚刚已经确认过 |
[10:55] | they don’t even know each other. Hmm? | 他们互不认识 |
[11:01] | Naz has never spoken to this prison chaplain in question, | 阿纳不曾跟这位监狱牧师说过话 |
[11:05] | he’s never once met him. | 甚至从来不曾见过他 |
[11:07] | So why would this chaplain, | 所以说这位你自称是你朋友的牧师 |
[11:09] | a bloke who you’ve told us is a friend of yours, | 而且还是好友 |
[11:11] | a good friend, why is he coming to us with almost exactly the same tale, hmm? | 为何会对我们提出几乎同样的说词? |
[11:17] | Unless it’s true? | 除非是真有此事 |
[11:30] | Have you ever worn a St Christopher, Tommy? | 你是否戴过圣克里斯多夫 汤米? |
[11:33] | A St Christopher. | 就是上面有圣克里斯多夫圣像的项链? |
[11:35] | A necklace with, like, a St Christopher on it. | |
[11:39] | No. You have. | – 没有 |
[11:41] | Cast your mind back. | – 你有 |
[11:43] | Last time you were in prison, when you went down in 2006, | 请你回想上次坐牢的时候 你在2006年入狱时 就戴着这种项链 |
[11:46] | you were wearing a St Christopher. | 你的财物清单上有登记 – |
[11:48] | It was logged in your property. Do you remember? | 你还记得吗? – 慢着 |
[11:51] | Hold up. It’s OK. | 没事 |
[11:54] | What, 16 years ago? | 16年前的事?我不记得了 |
[11:57] | No, I don’t. | |
[12:00] | It was returned to you when you left in 2014. | 在2014年出狱时交还给你 |
[12:04] | Can you describe it for me? I don’t… | – 你能描述一下吗? – 我不… |
[12:06] | Was it gold or silver or…? Er… Can you tell me what happened to it? | 是金的还是银的? – 能提供这条项链的下落吗? – |
[12:09] | No. Did you lose it? I don’t know owt about it. | 不知道 – 弄丢了吗? – 我不知道这条项链 |
[12:12] | But you did have it. If that’s what you’re telling me. | – 但你的确有过 – 如果你说有就有 |
[12:16] | Do you recognise… | 你是否认得这条圣克里斯多夫项链? – |
[12:20] | ..this St Christopher? That’s not been disclosed. Shut up. | 这件东西没有被揭露… – 闭嘴 |
[12:40] | Are you all right, Tommy? | 你没事吧 |
[12:41] | You seem to have become very interested | 汤米? |
[12:43] | when I’ve shown you the St Christopher. | 我拿出这条项链后似乎让你非常在意 |
[12:48] | Do you recognise it? | 你认得吗? |
[12:54] | No. | 不认得 |
[13:02] | How would you react, Tommy, | 汤米 |
[13:03] | if I told you that this St Christopher | 如果我说这条项链是在 |
[13:04] | was found in the concrete | 封住盖瑞加考斯基尸体的水泥中被发现的 |
[13:06] | that was used to weigh down Gary Gackowski’s body? You’re lying. | 你会做何回应? 你说谎 |
[13:10] | Is it yours, Tommy? | – 是你的吗 |
[13:11] | You planted it. No, we didn’t. | 汤米? – 是你们栽赃的 |
[13:14] | We know it’s yours, Tommy. | 不 我们没有 |
[13:18] | This is the log taken in the prison in 2006. | 我们确定项链是你的 汤米 这是2006年登记的监狱纪录 |
[13:21] | It describes a silver-coloured St Christopher pendant | 上面记载有一条银色的圣克里斯多夫炼坠 |
[13:25] | with a V-shaped cut at five o’clock. | 五点钟方向有一道V型裂痕 |
[13:27] | We know you were present, Tommy, | 汤米 |
[13:31] | when Gary Gackowski went into that concrete. | 我们知道 盖瑞加考斯基被封入水泥时你也在场 |
[13:37] | Gackowski was shot with a 9mm Glock, | 加考斯基是被九厘米手枪打死 |
[13:39] | also recovered from the reservoir. | 枪也在水坝被找到 |
[13:41] | Ballistics have told us it’s the same weapon | 弹道检验结果显示同一把武器 |
[13:43] | as was used to shoot Ashley Cowgill two months later, | 在两个月后的2014年6月 |
[13:46] | in June 2014. Oh, aye? | 被用来杀害艾许利考吉尔 |
[13:47] | Look, whoever Royce was working for must have decided | 所以无论是谁指使罗伊斯 |
[13:50] | the gun was good for another job, so they’ve kept it, | 肯定认为这把枪还有用处 |
[13:53] | used it to shoot Ashley Cowgill, | 所以那个人就保留下来 |
[13:54] | then they’ve gone back and dumped it in the reservoir. | 用于枪杀艾许利考吉尔 事后才回到水坝丢弃 |
[13:58] | And you think this whoever is Darius Knezevic? | 你认为这个主使者是达瑞斯克奈斯维奇? |
[14:00] | Him and his brother on a motorbike. | 他们兄弟骑着机车 |
[14:06] | Yeah, before he got too grand to do his own dirty work | 在他跻身上流、不想弄脏自己的手 |
[14:08] | and started getting big ideas about getting himself elected | 开始妄想着靠选举入主布拉福市议会之前 |
[14:11] | onto Bradford City Council. | |
[14:12] | Look, this has always been the intel on the ground. | 听着 这一直都是现场情资 |
[14:14] | We just haven’t been able to prove it. | 我们只是无法证明罢了 |
[14:16] | I think Royce is this close to admitting he was present | 我看罗伊斯还差一步就会承认 |
[14:19] | when Gackowski was shot. | 加考斯基被枪杀时他也在场 |
[14:21] | And if he does, we’re optimistic he’ll name names. | 到时我们很有把握 |
[14:24] | And if he does, we could have | 他会供出名字 |
[14:27] | Darius Knezevic on a murder charge, | 到时候… |
[14:29] | not just for Gary Gackowski, | 不单是盖瑞加考斯基 |
[14:30] | but for Ashley Cowgill as well. | 还能加上杀害艾许利考吉尔的罪名 来抓达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[14:33] | Finally. At last. | 总算走到这一步了 |
[14:35] | And why do you think someone like Royce | 何以见得罗伊斯这种人会供出主使者? |
[14:37] | is going to name names? | 我们听说达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[14:39] | We heard Darius Knezevic ordered Royce’s death. | 买凶狙杀罗伊斯 |
[14:43] | That’s how he got his face cut up like that. | 所以他的脸才会被割伤 |
[14:45] | Wasn’t meant to just get cut up, was meant to be dead. | 本来不只要割伤 而是要他死 |
[14:48] | Sorry, ma’am. Sir, Royce wants to make a statement. | 打扰两位长官 罗伊斯想做出正式陈述 – |
[14:51] | Well, that was quick. Go on, then. | 还真快 – 去吧 |
[14:55] | “I never at any point foresaw | “我完全没料想到盖瑞加考斯基会死 |
[14:58] | “Gary Gackowski’s death. | |
[15:00] | “I understood that what was being done was a punishment | 就我所知只是要吓唬他 |
[15:02] | “to frighten him. And when the man pulled out the gun | 以示惩戒 |
[15:04] | “and shot him through the head, I said, ‘What you effing doing? | 当那男人掏出手枪 |
[15:08] | “‘You said you weren’t going to kill him.’ | 射中他的头时 我说‘你搞什么东西?你说不会杀他的’ |
[15:10] | “I didn’t say much else because I could see | 其他我就没多说 |
[15:12] | “he was not the sort of person to argue with. | 因为我知道不能跟这种人顶嘴 |
[15:14] | “I just did what I was told. | 我只是听命行事 |
[15:16] | “I told him to chuck the gun in the water, but he refused. | 我叫他把枪扔进水里 可是他不肯 |
[15:20] | “He said it would be all right for another job. | 他说以后还用得上 |
[15:22] | “I’m keen to state that when I got involved in this, | 我要强调的是 |
[15:25] | “it was on the understanding | 当初参与此事 |
[15:26] | “that it was a warning to the lad. | 就我所知只是要给那人一个警告 |
[15:29] | “I did not know it would end in his death.” | 并不晓得最后他会丧命” |
[15:35] | When you say he shot him through the head, where exactly? | 你说他射中头部 确切是什么位置? |
[15:49] | And when you say “he”, the man who shot him – | 你说枪杀他的是一个男人 |
[15:52] | have you got a name for me, Tommy? | 可以说出名字吗 汤米? |
[15:59] | Darius Knezevic. Just say it. | 快说是达瑞斯克奈斯维奇 |
[16:06] | It were Chris Oxley. | 他是克里斯奥克斯利 |
[16:09] | Chris Oxley? He runs Oldham. | – 克里斯奥克斯利的地盘在奥尔德姆 |
[16:11] | Shit. | – 可恶 六个月后 |
[16:42] | What is he doing? Is he blind? | 他在干嘛?是瞎了吗? |
[16:45] | That were a golden opportunity. | 明明是大好机会 |
[16:47] | Come on! | 你这蠢货 |
[16:48] | Tackle him, you twat! | 快铲他的球 |
[16:50] | Oh, my God. Move your legs, you moron! | 天啊 你这脑残把腿动起来 |
[16:52] | Anticipate, anticipate! | 先发制人… |
[16:55] | Where’s the defence?! | 防守呢? 好耶 |
[17:02] | It’s gone in again. How many’s that? | – 又进球 |
[17:04] | It’s 4-0. | 这都几分了? – 四比零 |
[17:05] | Oh, stop it. Poor kid, he’s doing his best. | 别再骂那可怜的孩子 他已经尽力了 |
[17:09] | Tell you what, Cawood – | 卡伍德 |
[17:10] | if you spent as much time concentrating on what you’re doing | 我告诉你 如果你能多专心在自己的职责 |
[17:13] | instead of all this verbal diarrhoea aimed at everybody else, | 少对其他人狂喷脏话 表现或许会更好 |
[17:15] | you might do better. No, it’s them up there you want to be going on at. | 听着 你该骂的是他们 |
[17:18] | They don’t know what positions they’re in, half of them. | 一堆人都搞不清楚自己的位置 |
[17:24] | You are skating on very thin ice. | 你才是自身难保 |
[17:28] | You little shitstain. | 你这个脏东西 |
[17:31] | Come on, Ryan, lad! Come on! | 加油 莱恩 加油啊 |
[17:39] | What did he say to you, that Mr Hepworth, | 你把球扔给那老师时 |
[17:41] | when you chucked t’ball at him? | 他对你说了什么? |
[17:43] | Oh, nothing. Didn’t look like nothing. | – 不 没什么 |
[17:44] | It looked like he upset you. | – 看起来不像没什么 他的话让你不开心 |
[17:46] | Yeah, well, revenge is a dish best served cold. | 君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[17:49] | Who’s taught you that? Saw it in a film. | 这句话谁教你的? 电影里看到的 |
[17:52] | And he’s a dog. Everyone knows he’s knocking Mrs Oates off. | 全校都知道他这只狗搞上欧兹老师 |
[17:55] | Is he? Mrs Oates? There’s a joke there somewhere. | 他跟欧兹老师?好像听过相关的笑话 |
[17:59] | And he’s a shirt-lifting arse-bandit. | 而且他还是个死同性恋 – 喂 – 喂 |
[18:01] | Oi! | 想被逮捕吗?我能以这种言论逮捕人 |
[18:02] | Do you want arrested? Because I can arrest people for talking like that. | |
[18:05] | And he can’t… be like that if he’s knocking off Mrs Doo-dah. | 而且既然他搞上了那个女老师 他就不可能是同性恋 |
[18:12] | Unless he’s Betty Both-Ways. | 除非他搞双性恋 |
[18:17] | 6-0? It’s not my fault. | – 六比零? – 又不能怪我 |
[18:19] | Hey, you’re the goalie. Of course it’s your fault. | – 嘿 你是守门员 |
[18:21] | See, this is how people think. | 当然要怪你 – 你看吧 人们就是有这种观念 |
[18:23] | He’s teasing you. | – 他逗你的 |
[18:24] | To be fair, they were a good side. | – 说句公道话 对方蛮强的 |
[18:26] | I shouldn’t even be in goal. I should be up front. | 根本不该叫我守门 我应该是前锋 |
[18:28] | Then no-one’d get anywhere near our goal. | 这样谁都无法靠近我方球门 |
[18:30] | Well, ask him. Talk to your teacher. | – 去谈啊 |
[18:32] | Tell him you want to have a go | 去找你老师谈 说你想当前锋 – |
[18:33] | at playing up front. He should. You should! | 他应该去 – 你应该去 |
[18:35] | I have! He doesn’t listen. He’s a self-obsessed tosser. | – 我有啊 他这自以为是的混蛋不听 |
[18:37] | Oi! And he’s knocking Mrs Oates off | 喂 |
[18:40] | when he’s not batting for t’wrong county. | 而且他在没有挺错队的时候 会去搞欧兹老师 |
[18:43] | What have I said? That’s assault! | – 我说过什么? – 那是人身攻击 |
[18:45] | Yeah? Ring the police. Oh, here they are. Sorry I’m late. | – 对 快报警 – 他们到了 – 祖父 – 抱歉我迟到了 没有 你来得正好 |
[18:49] | You’re just in time. | |
[18:52] | Where’s Ros? Oh, she… | – 萝丝呢? |
[18:54] | She had a headache, so… | – 她头痛 所以… |
[18:55] | Happy birthday, young man! | 生日快乐 年轻人 |
[18:57] | She sends her apologies. | 她说不好意思 |
[18:59] | You doing anything special? Yeah. | – 你有什么特别活动吗? |
[19:01] | This. Daniel and Ann, they got me a voucher to go skydiving. Wow. | – 就是这件事 丹尼尔和安送我一张跳伞体验券 |
[19:06] | It’s tomorrow in Sheffield. Is he old enough? | 明天在雪菲尔 – |
[19:08] | I’m 16! You’re all as mad as each other, | 他年纪够大吗? – |
[19:10] | you lot, wanting to do that. | 我都16岁了 想要尝试的全都一样疯了 |
[19:12] | Hey. It’s good, that. You have to use your imagination, | 嘿 那个很赞 你要动用想像力 |
[19:15] | not just sit in front of a screen, | 不是只有坐在荧幕前狂按按键加乱吼 |
[19:17] | prodding buttons and shouting. | |
[19:18] | What are you looking at me for? | – 干嘛看我? |
[19:20] | Cos you’re as bad as him. How’s the new house? | – 因为你跟他一样差 新家怎么样? |
[19:23] | Oh, we love it. It needs a lot doing. | – 很棒 – 我们很喜欢 还需要整理一番 |
[19:25] | Grade II listed. | – 是二级登录建筑 – |
[19:26] | You’re very lucky. Well, they both work hard, | 你们运气很好 他们都很努力 所以… |
[19:29] | so all I need now is some grandchildren | 现在还差几个孙子 我们就能享福了 |
[19:31] | and then we can all relax. Yeah, I’m doing me best. | – 我正在努力 |
[19:33] | All that means, though, Clare, is that it’s falling to bits | – 克莱儿 你也知道意思就是摇摇欲坠 |
[19:36] | and you have to do it up like English Heritage tells you. | 必须依照英格兰遗产委员会的指示来整修 |
[19:38] | She’s changing t’subject. | – 她在转移话题 – 真的很美 |
[19:40] | It’s gorgeous. It’s got, like, wooden doings and… | 里面有木制的… – 东西跟… – |
[19:43] | Really? Wooden doings? Beams! | 真的喔?“木制的东西”? – 是木梁 – |
[19:45] | Right. Has everyone got a drink? Richard, what do you fancy? | 好 大家都有饮料了吗? 理查 你要喝什么? |
[19:49] | Catherine, whose is that thing outside? | – 凯瑟琳 |
[19:52] | It’s mine. I’ve just bought it. What, seriously? Mm. | 外面那东西是谁的? – 是我刚买的 |
[19:55] | You paid money for it? | – 真的?你花钱买的? – |
[19:56] | What is it? Have you not seen it? | 是什么东西? – 你没看到吗? |
[19:58] | Yeah, I’m going to do it up, | – 对 我要把它组装起来 |
[19:59] | and then I’m going to do what I’ve always fancied doing. | 然后去做我一直想做的一件事 |
[20:02] | I’m going to drive to the Himalayas. | 我要开车到喜马拉雅山 |
[20:06] | What have you bought, Mum? | 你买了什么 妈? |
[20:11] | You know, most police officers die within five years of retirement. | 其实多数警察都在退休后的五年内过世 |
[20:15] | Why? Because they can’t let go. I don’t know. | 为什么? 因为放不下吧 我也不晓得 |
[20:19] | Cos they’ve got nothing better to think about | 因为没别的事要思考 |
[20:22] | because the job’s made them all bitter and twisted. | 因为工作让内心变得厌世 |
[20:25] | Whereas me, I’m counting the seconds. | 而相较之下 我则是期待地倒数中 |
[20:28] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m very proud of me 30 years. | 可别误会 我以这三十年为荣 |
[20:30] | I’m the best copper that ever lived. But Code 11, job done. | 我是世上最好的警察 但总算要卸下勤务 |
[20:34] | I think most of them think that’s it, end of. | 我想多数的人都觉得人生到此为止 |
[20:37] | But me, I’m just becoming the person I’ve always wanted to be. | 但… 我就快变成我一直想成为的人 |
[20:41] | Don’t take shit off anyone any more. I say it like it is. | 不用再被骂 |
[20:45] | I know who I am, finally. | 可以有话直说 可以做自己 |
[20:47] | And I now know the be-all and end-all | 总算等到这一天了 |
[20:51] | in’t necessarily to get myself hitched | 而且如今我很清楚 人生中最要紧的不见得就是 |
[20:53] | to the first useless, flaky twat of a man who happens along. | 要让自己嫁给最先出现的靠不住的渣男 |
[20:56] | Mm. You’ve always been like that. Yeah, but I’m feeling it now. | – 你一直都这样 – 现在我感觉到了 |
[20:59] | Rock on. | 加油 |
[21:00] | What else do you fancy doing? Zumba? Pilates? Yoga? | 你还喜欢做什么? 尊巴?普拉提?还是瑜珈? |
[21:04] | Fuck off. Why? It’s dangerous. Have you never been? | – 别说了 – 为什么? – 很危险 你没做过吗? |
[21:07] | Yoga is dangerous? | 瑜珈会危险吗? |
[21:08] | Somebody came to do a session for us | 有一次晚餐时间 |
[21:10] | up at t’nick one dinner time. | 有人在特尼克给我们上了一堂课 |
[21:12] | We were all farting like billy-o after the first few moves. | 才没做没几下 我们就放了很多屁 |
[21:16] | That’s not dangerous. | 这不叫危险 |
[21:17] | Oh, it is. We gave off enough methane | 这当然危险啊 我们放了足够融化 |
[21:19] | to melt a polar icecap. | 极地冰层的甲烷量 |
[21:21] | Greta Thunberg had to come and speak to us. | 格蕾塔桑伯格还得来找我们谈话 |
[21:23] | We had a flood t’week after, down Hebden. Do you remember? | 一星期后我们在赫布登就遇到了洪水 你还记得吗? |
[21:26] | Well, that was us lot cracking off up Halifax. Who knew? | – 是我们把哈利法克斯搞得天翻地覆的 – 谁知道? |
[21:28] | Oh, it might give you inner peace, | 也许瑜珈能让你内心平静 |
[21:30] | but there’s whole coastal towns falling into the sea | 但每次你把自己拗成莲花状的时候 |
[21:33] | every time you squeeze yourself into t’lotus position, so… | 整个沿海城镇都会没入大海 所以… |
[21:36] | ..don’t you talk to me about yoga | 别跟我提瑜珈 |
[21:38] | and then go voting for the Green Party. | 然后投票给绿党 |
[21:40] | Well, I shall take my well-intended suggestions elsewhere. | 好吧 我会把我的善意提醒带到别处 |
[21:44] | Yes, kindly do. | 嗯 麻烦你了 |
[21:50] | Tell you what, though. | – 可是我跟你说 |
[21:52] | What? | – 说什么? |
[21:53] | It’s Ryan’s birthday, and we’re just… happy, aren’t we? | 今天是莱恩的生日 大家都很高兴 |
[21:57] | We haven’t had one bad word. We’re just having a laugh. | 不是吗? 没有人口出恶言 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 全都开开心心的 对 |
[22:04] | The last few years… I don’t know. | 最近这几年都是吧 我也不晓得 |
[22:07] | It’s all seemed a bit easier, somehow, hasn’t it? | 一切似乎都变得轻松多了 是吧? |
[22:11] | We move on, don’t we? In the end. | 到最后我们都会释怀 对吧? |
[22:15] | And he’s seemed to behave himself better | 自从搬来榆树镇 |
[22:16] | since he moved to Elm Wood. I think that’s been a big thing. | 他好像也变得比较安分 这是一大进步 |
[22:23] | I wish I knew what that Mr Hepworth had said to him | 真想知道那个赫普沃斯老师 |
[22:26] | when he went up to him in t’goal. | 走向球门时对他说了什么 |
[22:31] | He called him a little shitstain. | 他骂他是脏东西 |
[22:35] | You see, this is the thing. | 这就是我的问题 |
[22:37] | I never know when to tell you stuff and when not to. | 我不知道哪些话该不该告诉你 |
[22:40] | He told me when you were busy in t’kitchen. | 他趁你在厨房忙的时候告诉我的 |
[22:43] | I know. Bastard. | 我知道他很混帐 |
[22:46] | Wants his card marking, that one. | 那个家伙欠人警告 |
[22:54] | Here, look, it’s Joe. Who the hell’s Joe? | – 嘿 你看 乔来了 – 乔是谁? |
[22:56] | Joe Mamma. You twat. | – 乔妈妈 – 白痴 |
[22:58] | You’re a twat. He’s a twat. | 你才白痴 – |
[23:00] | Who’s a twat? | 他是白痴 – 谁白痴? |
[23:01] | Hepworth. | – 赫普沃斯 |
[23:03] | Oh, yeah. He’s a twat. | – 对 他是白痴 |
[23:05] | I dare you to shout, “Have you had your oats, sir?” | 我赌你不敢问他 “老师 你吃‘欧兹’了没?” |
[23:12] | Have you had your oats, sir? | 老师 你吃“欧兹”了没? |
[23:16] | You! Cawood! Get back here. | 卡伍德 你给我回来 |
[23:19] | Fucking hell, he’s going to chase us! | 糟糕 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 他想追我们 |
[23:30] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思… |
[23:34] | – Yes? Hiya. Is that Rob? | |
[23:36] | It’s Leah, Paisley’s mum. It is, yes, hello. | 喂? – |
[23:38] | Look, so I don’t mind, and it’s really not a problem. | 是罗伯吗?我是佩丝莉的妈妈莉亚 我就是 |
[23:40] | But just so you know, I’ve had to pick up Florence and Poppy again | 你好 虽然我不介意也不麻烦 |
[23:43] | from school today, which is fine. | 但想让你知道 我今天又去接佛罗伦斯和波比放学了 |
[23:44] | It just means Paisley’s going to be a few minutes late | 这没关系 |
[23:46] | for her dance class, which, honestly, it doesn’t matter. | 只是会让佩丝莉 上舞蹈课迟到几分钟 |
[23:49] | It’s just Joanna, I’m just a little bit worried about her. | 真的没有关系 只不过我有点担心乔安娜 |
[23:52] | It’s the fourth time she’s rung me last minute | 这已经是第四次她临时找我帮忙接小孩… |
[23:54] | to ask me to pick them up and… Well, look, I really don’t want | 听着 |
[23:57] | to say anything out of turn, but… | 真的不是我要多管闲事 可是… |
[24:00] | ..is she drinking? | 她是酗酒吗? |
[24:07] | Rob, are you still there? | 罗伯?你还在听吗? |
[24:36] | You had a good day? Yeah. | – 今天开心吗? – 开心 |
[24:40] | Where’s Mummy? Bed. | – 妈咪呢? – 在睡觉 |
[24:43] | Take your coat off, Poppy. | 把外套脱掉 波比 |
[24:53] | I, er… I just had a nap. I’m just going to go and make tea. | 我刚睡午觉起来 我这就去泡茶… |
[24:56] | That Leah rang. Said she had to pick up the girls from school. | 莉亚刚才打来说她去接我们女儿放学 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I just felt a bit headachey. She didn’t mind. | 对 我头有点痛 她说不介意 |
[25:02] | Said it were the fourth… She did mind. | 她说是第四次… 她介意 |
[25:03] | She asked me if you’d been drinking. Drinking? | 还问你是不是酗酒 – |
[25:06] | Are you on something? No. | 酗酒? – 你是吃药吗? |
[25:07] | You look like you’ve taken something. | – 没有 – 感觉你吃了药 |
[25:09] | Have you been to see that fucking doctor again? | 难道你又去看那个烂医生? |
[25:11] | No! I just felt under the weather, so… | 没有 我只是人不太舒服… |
[25:13] | If I find out you’ve been taking them stupid pills again, | 要是让我发现你又吃那些药就惨了 |
[25:15] | there’s going to be trouble, because we’ve had this conversation. | – 因为我们已经谈过了 |
[25:18] | I haven’t been to the doctor. Well, you look like… | – 我并没有去看医生 |
[25:21] | I can see when you’ve been taking something. Where is it? | 你看起来… – 我看得出来你吃了药 |
[25:25] | What? I’m gonna speak to that doctor. | 在哪里? – 什么东西? |
[25:26] | I haven’t been to the doctor. So what have you taken? | – 我要去找那个医生 – 我没有去看医生 |
[25:28] | Nothing! I just needed a lie down because I had a headache! | – 那你到底吃了什么? – 没有 |
[25:31] | It’s more than just a lie down, innit, | 我只是头痛 需要躺一下 |
[25:32] | when you can’t pick up your own children from school, | 连接小孩放学都办不到 |
[25:35] | and not for the first time! | 应该不只是躺一下吧? |
[25:38] | Perhaps you don’t realise how obvious it is to other people! | 而且还不是第一次了 你可能没意识到在别人眼中有多明显 |
[25:41] | Rob, don’t do… | 不要这… |
[25:44] | Happy? | 满意了吗?我这就去泡茶 – |
[25:46] | I’ll go get tea on. Come here. Empty your pockets. | 过来把你的口袋清空 – |
[25:48] | No, I’m not emptying my pockets! Rob! Get off me! | 不…我不要清空口袋 罗伯 |
[25:51] | Rob, get off me! Rob! | 放开我 罗伯… |
[25:55] | Come here. No, wait, no, no, no. Come here. | – 过来… – 不要… |
[25:58] | – Rob, no. Come here. | |
[25:59] | Rob! Stop! | 罗伯…不要 |
[26:01] | Stop it! | 你住手 |
[26:02] | Rob, no! | 不要… – |
[26:05] | No! | 过来… 不要 |
[26:09] | Where have these come from? Hey? | 这是哪来的?说啊?谁给你的? |
[26:11] | Who gave them to you? | |
[26:13] | How many have you taken? | – 你吃了多少?到底吃了多少? |
[26:14] | How many have you taken? Two! | – 两颗 |
[26:17] | Well, there’s nine missing from this packet, | 这一袋少了九颗 你拿到多久了? |
[26:20] | so how long have you had ’em? Do you know, all of us, | 我们全部的人 |
[26:22] | all your family, me, your mum, your dad, | 你所有的家人、我、你的爸妈 |
[26:24] | all your family, we all thought that | 全家都以为你已经戒掉这乱七八糟的东西 – |
[26:25] | you’d weaned yourself off this nonsense. | 对 我戒得很辛苦 |
[26:27] | Yes, well, I’ve been struggling. Struggling? | – 辛苦了?什么时候? |
[26:30] | When?! | 真要是这样就该找人聊聊 东西哪来的? |
[26:31] | And if you’re struggling, you talk to someone. | 真要是这样就该找人聊聊 东西哪来的? |
[26:33] | And where have you got them from? | – 是医生开的药吗? |
[26:34] | Have you got them on prescription? No! No. | – 不是…这是… |
[26:36] | They’re… Are they knock-off? | 什么?是山寨药?所以是非法的? |
[26:38] | You mean they’re illegal? Well, then, perhaps I ought to ring 999. | 我好像应该报警处理 |
[26:41] | What do you think? Think I should do that? | 你说呢? 我该那样做吗? |
[26:42] | They’re not illegal, Rob, it’s diazepam! | 不是非法的 罗伯 这是地西泮 |
[26:44] | They’re illegal if you haven’t got a prescription for them. | 如果没有处方笺就是非法取得 |
[26:47] | If you haven’t got them on prescription, | 没有处方笺 |
[26:49] | you’ve got no idea where they’ve come from, | 就等于是来路不明或是成分不明 |
[26:51] | or what’s in them. How dare you bring this filth into my house? | 你怎敢把这种脏东西带进我的家里? |
[26:57] | What, are you not thinking? | 你怎么不想想要是被女儿发现怎么办? |
[26:59] | What if one of the girls had found them? | 万一她们以为是糖果吃下去怎么办? |
[27:00] | What if they’d eaten some of them thinking they were sweets? | 所以你才会让人信不过 |
[27:03] | See, this is why you can’t be trusted with anything. Where? Where did you get ’em? Who gave them to you? | 哪来的?药是哪来的?谁给你的? |
[27:09] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[27:13] | You’re not even worth fucking. | 你根本不值得我动手 不想告诉我没关系 |
[27:15] | Right. Well, you might not want to tell me, | 但你得跟警察说 – |
[27:17] | but you’ll have to tell the police. | 他们肯定很想知道是哪来的 – |
[27:18] | I’m sure they’ll be fascinated to know all about | 等等 罗伯 |
[27:21] | where they’ve come from. Wait, Rob! Rob, wait! | 罗伯 等等 |
[27:28] | Emergency, which service do you require? Police. | – 请问需要何种紧急服务? |
[27:30] | Putting you through. Hold the line. | – 警察 |
[27:33] | Rob Hepworth. | 罗伯赫普沃斯 |
[27:36] | And your address, Rob? | 你的地址?罗伯 |
[27:38] | 22 Holywell Avenue. | 赫里威大道22号 |
[27:41] | Postcode? | 邮递区号? |
[27:48] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我可以 |
[27:50] | So, sadly, what’s happened is… | 很遗憾 事情是这样的… |
[28:30] | Mr Hepworth? I recognised his name on the box when it came up, | 赫普沃斯先生吗? 电脑一跳出他的名字我就认出来了 |
[28:33] | so I thought, “Aye-aye, I’ll have a look at this one myself.” | 于是心想“这件事我一定要亲自去看看” |
[28:36] | Didn’t recognise me. Not a flicker. | 他完全没认出我是谁 |
[28:38] | How many times have I stood at the side | 我站在那座破球场外面冻得要死几次了? |
[28:40] | of that fucking football field frozen daft? Anyhow, I didn’t say owt. | 总之我什么都没说 |
[28:45] | Where have you been? I rang over five hours ago. | 你们是跑哪去了?我五个小时前报的警 |
[28:47] | Been a very busy night, sir. | 今晚很忙 先生 |
[28:49] | Yeah, but if you ring 999, you expect someone to turn up. | 但既然打了紧急电话就是期待马上有人来 |
[28:51] | You don’t expect to be kept waiting. | 而不是还得要等 |
[28:53] | We’ve had a major incident to deal with in Littleborough, | 小波洛镇发生重大车祸要处理 |
[28:55] | so I’ve had to send most of my team off over the border | 我只得派出多数手下到边界协助其他同事 |
[28:58] | to assist our colleagues. | 想不到接着在佩利安巷 |
[28:59] | And then, would you believe, | 又发生致命撞车案 |
[29:02] | we’ve had a fatal collision up Pellon Lane. Two dead. | 两人死亡 |
[29:04] | Now, the operator you spoke to | 现在呢 |
[29:06] | ascertained that there was no-one unconscious, | 跟你对话的接线员 已经确定过没有人昏迷 |
[29:08] | no-one not breathing, no-one in need of an ambulance | 没有人断气、没有人需要救护车 |
[29:11] | and no-one’s life in danger. Is that correct? | 没有危及生命的情况 是这样吗? |
[29:13] | Yeah, but… So strictly speaking, that’s not a 999 call. | – 对 |
[29:16] | Just FYI, that’s a 101 call. | 但… – |
[29:18] | But on the plus side, you’ve got a sergeant, | 严格来说那不能算是紧急电话 只能算是一对一通话 |
[29:20] | you’ve got a very experienced sergeant | 不过好处就是有一位警长… |
[29:23] | to help sort it all out, so do you want to tell me what’s happened? | 一位经验非常丰富的警长来帮你处理 |
[29:28] | Where are we going? | 跟我说说是什么情况吧? |
[29:29] | Through here? | 要往哪走?穿过这里吗? |
[29:31] | So I stepped in. She’s sat at the kitchen table. | 于是我走了进去 |
[29:33] | But do you know the oddest thing? | 她坐在餐桌旁 但最奇怪的是… |
[29:35] | Hi, love. Hi. | – 你好 |
[29:40] | You all on a diet? | – 嗨 |
[29:43] | I could do with a padlock on my fridge. | 你们在节食吗? 我的冰箱也需要加个锁头 |
[29:45] | Oh, it’s just a bit of fun. | 只是好玩而已 |
[29:48] | Food is fuel. | 食物就是燃料 |
[29:50] | I’m teaching my little girls about the importance of a nutritious and well-balanced diet. | 我在教我的女儿们饮食营养均衡的重要性 |
[29:55] | With a padlock? | 这要上锁? |
[29:57] | And then I notice he’s all Nikes and Adidas, | 然后我又注意到 |
[30:00] | she’s in Primark. | 男的一身运动品牌 女的穿平价品牌 |
[30:01] | He’s built like a brick shithouse | 男的像头牛一样壮 |
[30:03] | and she’s this pasty little pale thing | 女的却一脸苍白 |
[30:04] | with all bruises up her arms. | 两手满是瘀青 |
[30:06] | So this is my wife, Jo. | 这是我太太乔 |
[30:10] | And earlier this evening, Sergeant… | 今晚稍早的时候 警长… |
[30:11] | They’ve had to send a sergeant. | 派来的是警长 |
[30:13] | ..when I got in from work, | 当我下班回到家时 |
[30:14] | I found her with what appear to be prescription drugs. | 发现她身上有看似是处方药的东西 |
[30:19] | But whatever they are, I don’t think | 但不管是什么 |
[30:21] | she actually got them with a prescription. | 她都没有处方笺 |
[30:23] | So you rang the police on your own wife? | 报警抓自己老婆 |
[30:25] | What genre of twat does that? | 哪种混蛋会做这种事? |
[30:26] | What’s your name, love? It’s Jo. Joanna. Are these yours? Yes. | – 你叫什么名字 亲爱的? – 乔 乔安娜 – 这是你的吗? – 对 |
[30:30] | – These yours, Joanna? – Yes. | – 这是你的吗 乔安娜? – 对 |
[30:34] | Do you know what they are? It’s diazepam. | – 知道这是什么吗? – 是地西泮 |
[30:37] | Is it, Jo? | 是真的吗 |
[30:38] | Joanna? | 乔?乔安娜? |
[30:40] | Do you have a prescription for it? No, she hasn’t. | – 你有处方笺吗? – 她没有 |
[30:47] | Did you have a prescription for it, Jo? | 你有没有处方笺 乔? |
[30:49] | Because you need a prescription if it’s diazepam. | 如果是地西泮 你就需要有处方笺 |
[30:51] | I… | 我的确有地西泮的处方笺 |
[30:52] | I did have a prescription for diazepam. | |
[30:55] | No, she didn’t. | – 不 她没有 – 前几个月有 |
[30:56] | A few months ago, I did. | – 不 她没有 – 前几个月有 |
[30:58] | She had it briefly on prescription | 她拿的是短期处方笺 |
[31:00] | because she had a few issues | 因为她有一些问题 |
[31:03] | at one stage, but she dealt with it very admirably. | 只有一阵子 可是已经处理好了 令人敬佩 |
[31:07] | And I’m a teacher. I have my job to think about. | 而为人师表的我必须为工作考量 |
[31:09] | I can’t have anything illegal going on in my private life, | 私生活不能有丝毫违法之事 |
[31:11] | and Joanna knows that. | 乔安娜都知道 |
[31:14] | But these, you haven’t got on prescription, is that correct? | 可是这些没有处方笺 是这样没错吧? |
[31:16] | Yeah. No… Ask her where she got them. | 对 没有… |
[31:19] | I found them. | – 问问她是哪来的 – 我捡到的 |
[31:21] | Where did you find them? | 在哪里?你在哪里捡到的? |
[31:25] | Ask her where she found them. | 问她是哪里捡到的 |
[31:33] | I am sorry, Jo, but I’m going to have to arrest you. | 乔 很抱歉 但我必须逮捕你 |
[31:37] | Oh, good Lord. On suspicion of possession of controlled drugs. | – 老天啊 |
[31:40] | Do you understand? | – 罪名是疑似持有管制药品 你明白吗? |
[31:41] | You… You’ll have to give me a few minutes to phone my mother | 听着 给我一点时间联络我妈 |
[31:44] | to come across from Siddal, Sergeant. | 让她从西铎尔过来 警长 |
[31:46] | I’ve got two little girls asleep. I can’t just leave them. | 还有两个女儿在睡觉 不能丢在家里 |
[31:49] | You don’t have to say anything, all right, love? | 你可以保持沉默 好吗 亲爱的? |
[31:51] | But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned | 倘若知情不报 |
[31:53] | something that you later rely on in court. | 日后开庭 |
[31:55] | All right? Do you understand that? | 可能会对你不利 你都明白了吗? |
[31:57] | Yeah, Mum? Sorry. Were you in bed? | 妈 抱歉 睡了吗? |
[31:59] | Yeah. Could you pop across? Have you got a coat, love? | – 对 可以来顾小孩吗?有紧急事件 – |
[32:02] | I’m not going to cuff you. No-one’s here to humiliate you. | 你有外套吗 亲爱的? 我不会给你上铐 没有人会羞辱你 |
[32:09] | Up you get, sweetie. | 起来吧 亲爱的 |
[32:11] | There’s no need to get your mother out of bed. | 不需要叫你母亲起床 |
[32:13] | Follow on if you like, but there’s really no need. | 你可以跟来 但真的没必要 |
[32:15] | Hang on, Mum. Sorry. No, I’ll jump in the car with you. | 妈 你等一下 |
[32:18] | No, you won’t. I’m not a taxi service | 抱歉 我可以搭你的车 |
[32:20] | and you’re not under arrest. | 不 我开的不是计程车 你也没有被逮捕 |
[32:21] | Like I say, you can follow on if you want, | 我说了 |
[32:23] | but you’ll only be sat in Reception, | 想跟你就跟 但你只会呆坐在前台 |
[32:24] | because there’ll be nobody in the interview room except me and her. | 因为侦讯室里除了我跟她 不会有别人在 |
[32:27] | I can get someone to phone you when she wants picking up, | 等她可以离开时 我能请人通知你来接 |
[32:30] | but it’ll be past midnight. | – 但应该会是午夜后 – 罗伯 说话啊 |
[32:32] | Yeah, now, Mum. Now. | 现在就来 妈妈 快 |
[32:34] | I tried to get her talking in the car, | 在车上我想让她开口 |
[32:36] | but I couldn’t get a peep out of her. | 可是她都不吭声 |
[32:38] | Normally, they talk. | 通常她们都会讲话的 |
[32:39] | Normally when you get ’em away from a fella like him, | 通常她们被带离这种男人时 |
[32:42] | they can’t talk fast enough. | 都会滔滔不绝地说 |
[32:44] | But nothing. | 可是她却不发一语 |
[32:54] | So, Joanna, I’m going to release you on bail. | 乔安娜 我会让你获保离开 |
[32:58] | Does that mean I can go home? | – 意思是我可以回家了? |
[33:00] | It does. | – 是的 |
[33:04] | Is that all right? | 这样可以吗? |
[33:09] | Er… yeah. | 可以 |
[33:11] | Er… thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:19] | These will go off for forensic tests, and… | 这些药会送去检验 |
[33:22] | ..depending on what comes back from the lab, | 到时再依实验室送回的结果 |
[33:24] | a decision will be made about any charges then. | 决定起诉罪名 |
[33:27] | All right? | 这样明白了吗? |
[33:29] | How long will that take? | – 需要多久时间? |
[33:30] | About a week or so. | – 大概一星期 |
[33:32] | Will I go to prison? | – 我会要坐牢吗? |
[33:34] | No, love. | – 不会的 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | Not for a first offence. | 至少初犯不会 |
[33:40] | I could have let her go with a caution | |
[33:42] | if she’d given me a straight tale | 如果她肯老实交代药的来源 |
[33:44] | about where she got them, but she wouldn’t. | 我大可只给她口头警告 |
[33:46] | She stuck to this fucking rubbish | 但她不肯 |
[33:48] | that she’d found them on the floor behind some toilet. | 她坚称是她在某个马桶后面的地上捡到的 |
[33:50] | There’ll be somebody she’s frightened of. Oh, yeah. | 她肯定是在怕谁 |
[33:52] | Then I asked her about these marks on her arms, | 没错 |
[33:54] | like I didn’t know, and surprise, surprise, it was him. | 接着我又装作不知道是她老公干的 问起她手臂上的瘀青 |
[33:57] | And then I got some of the story. | 才得知部分情节 |
[33:58] | It’s depression, anxiety, panic attacks. | 原来她有忧郁症、焦虑症、恐慌症 |
[34:00] | Doctor put her on a short course of diazepam, | 医生让她短期服用地西泮 |
[34:02] | and four months on, she’s hooked, | 四个月后她上瘾了 |
[34:04] | only he won’t prescribe any more. | 可是医生再也不肯开药给她 |
[34:05] | And she’s got cramps, nausea, palpitations, more panic attacks. I said, “You want to speak to my sister. | 变得会痉挛、恶心、心悸、更常恐慌 |
[34:10] | “She runs a group for people…” | 我建议她找我姊妹谈 |
[34:12] | Did you tell her we get more people turning up | 她主持一个互助团体 |
[34:14] | addicted to prescription drugs than we do heroin? | 你有告诉她我们遇到的 – |
[34:16] | Yeah. And I tried to explain to her, | 处方药上瘾者多过海洛因吗? – 有… |
[34:18] | well, very carefully, what coercive control is | 然后我又小心翼翼地对她解释 |
[34:20] | and how not normal it is to live like that. | 何谓胁迫控制 这样生活是不正常的 |
[34:25] | And I offered to take her to the Safeguarding Unit, | 还提议带她去找保护组 |
[34:28] | but she won’t go because of the girls, which… Yeah, well. | 可是她因为女儿所以不肯去… |
[34:31] | She’s got no money and she never sees her mum and dad | 她身上没钱 |
[34:34] | because he don’t like ’em. | 也因为他讨厌她的父母所以不往来 |
[34:35] | And same with her friends – well, she has none any more. | 朋友们也是 现在她已经没朋友了 |
[34:38] | I just said, “Let me help you. He’s isolated you, | 我说“让我帮助你 |
[34:41] | “he’s infantilised you.” | 他只是在孤立你 把你当成小孩” |
[34:42] | But you know, you can only lead a horse to water. | 不过你也知道只能引导 无法强迫 |
[34:45] | She says, “I’ll have to go. | 她说“我该走了 |
[34:46] | “He’ll be waiting for me in Reception,” | 他会在前台等我” |
[34:48] | which, lo and behold, he was. | 抬头一看 他果然来了 |
[34:52] | Creepy to think he teaches our Ryan, though, eh? | 想到他是我们家莱恩的老师就很不安吧? |
[34:55] | Oh, yeah. Well, next time I’m stood at the side | 是啊 |
[34:58] | of that football field, I’ll make myself known to him. | 下次我站在那座球场的场边时 |
[35:00] | That’ll shock him. | 一定会让他知道我在 肯定让他吓一跳 |
[35:02] | Right. OK. | 好… |
[35:05] | You just wait for me there. | 你先在旁边等我 |
[35:07] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:09] | Get yourself in there, love. | 你自己上车 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | That’s it, love. Pop your hand through there. | 把你的手臂穿过去 乖 |
[35:14] | That’s it. Lunch boxes. | 午餐盒 |
[35:16] | That’s yours, in’t it, love? | 这是你的 亲爱的 |
[35:32] | Start again. What are you saying? | 从头来过 你说什么? |
[35:34] | Last night, right, at that house down there, | 昨晚前面那间房子的门口来了一辆警车 |
[35:36] | a police car showed up, right? And about 20 minutes later, | 二十分钟之后 那个女的就坐进了后座 |
[35:38] | the woman got put in the back of it. Which house? | – 哪间房子? |
[35:41] | That one, with the red Audi. Which woman? | – 有红色奥迪那一间 |
[35:43] | That one with them two little girls. | – 哪个女的? – 有两个小女儿的那个 |
[35:45] | When was this? Last night. | – 何时的事? – 昨晚 |
[35:47] | Yeah, what time? I don’t know. | – 我知道 什么时间? – 不晓得 |
[35:50] | Ten, 11, half-11-ish. | 10点到11点多的时候 |
[35:52] | And she got put in the back of a police car? Yes! | – 她被送上警车? – 对 |
[35:55] | Oh, my God. Has she murdered him? Like, arrested? | – 天啊 难道她谋杀老公? – 你是说被逮捕? |
[35:58] | Dad! Mm? You’re sat on my homework! | – 爸 你坐到我的作业了 – 抱歉… – 是“那些”孩子 – 最小的那个波比从来不脱外套 |
[36:01] | I feel sorry for them kids. Oh, sorry. THOSE kids. | |
[36:04] | The littlest one, that Poppy one? She never takes her coat off. | |
[36:07] | Mum! | 妈 |
[36:09] | Dad squashed my chemistry with his skinny fat bottom, | 我的化学作业被爸爸的肥臀坐皱了 |
[36:11] | and I spent nearly half an hour doing that last night. | 那是昨晚我用半小时写好的 |
[36:13] | So are you saying she was arrested? | 你是说她被逮捕了? |
[36:16] | She got put in the back of a police car. | 你说呢?她都被送上警车后座了 |
[37:16] | Hiya. I’ve only got ten minutes. I heard Haniya this… | – 嗨 – 我只有十分钟 早上我听哈妮雅说 |
[37:20] | ..saying she saw you go off in a police car last night. | 昨晚看见你被警车带走 – 对 |
[37:23] | Yeah. It was him. He rang 999. | 是他报警的 – 为什么? |
[37:24] | Why? He found some of the pills that you’ve given me. | – 你给我的药被他发现… – |
[37:27] | How? Well, just… So where are they now? | 怎么会? – 就… |
[37:29] | He gave them to the police. Are you kidding me?! | – 东西呢? 他交给警方了 |
[37:31] | They’ll not be able to trace it back to you, will they? | – 开什么玩笑? – 他们又无法追查到你 不是吗? 所有包装你都丢了吗? – 对 – 全部? – 对 – 你确… – 你确定吗?此事非同小可 – 我确定 |
[37:33] | Did you get rid of all the packaging? | |
[37:36] | Yeah. All of it? Yeah. Are you… | |
[37:39] | Are you sure? This is serious! | |
[37:41] | I’m sure. | |
[37:42] | So what did they take? Just the pills. | – 警方还带走什么? – 只有药 |
[37:45] | In what? In… | – 用什么装? – 一个小袋子 一个我的小袋子 乔安娜 事关重大 警方都是借此追查的 我又不是笨蛋 |
[37:46] | Little bag, a little bag that I had. This is important, Joanna. | |
[37:49] | That’s how they trace stuff. I’m not stupid. | |
[37:53] | What a pig, ringing the police. You’re his wife! | 这渣男居然报警 你是他老婆 |
[37:56] | I’ve kept telling you. | 我一直这样告诉你 |
[37:58] | So what did you tell them about where you got ’em? | 关于药的来源你是怎么说的? |
[38:01] | I just said that I found them on the floor behind a toilet in a pub. | 我只说是在酒吧的马桶后面地上捡到的 |
[38:05] | Did they believe you? I don’t know. | – 警方相信你吗? – 不晓得 |
[38:07] | She wrote it down, the policewoman did, | 那个女警都写下来了 |
[38:09] | and she seemed more interested in what a bastard he was | 而且她似乎对他的混帐程度更感兴趣 |
[38:11] | than anything else. So, so… what did they charge you with? | 那他们用什么罪名起诉你? |
[38:14] | Nothing yet. They have to wait for the pills to come back | 还没有 |
[38:17] | from being, I don’t know, analysed. | 要等药的分析结果回来 |
[38:20] | They won’t be able to trace it back to you | 这样他们是无法追查到你身上的 对吧? |
[38:22] | like that, will they? Not without the packaging. | 没有包装就无法 |
[38:24] | And you definitely took them out of the little blister packs | 你确定有把药从泡壳和盒子内取出吗? |
[38:26] | as well as the boxes? | |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:32] | Right. I’d better go. | – 好 我该走了 – 等等… |
[38:35] | Can you… Can you get me some more? | 可以再多给我一些吗? |
[38:42] | I’ll pop them out for you. | 我先帮你拿出来 |
[38:43] | Have you got something to put them in? | 你有东西可以装吗? |
[38:56] | Do you, erm… Do you want to go to bed? | 你想上床吗? |
[38:59] | No, you’re all right. | 不用了 没事 |
[39:01] | I’ve got to get to work. | 我还得去上班 所以… |
[39:07] | Right. | 好了 布鲁克斯班克药局 |
[39:43] | Mr Brooks is here for his prescription, Mr Bhatti. | 布鲁克先生来领处方药 巴提先生 |
[39:49] | Do you want to come through, Ezra? | 你要进来吗 艾斯拉? |
[39:58] | There you go. | 给你 |
[40:00] | 1,200 quid. | 1200镑 |
[40:11] | You do always get rid of all the packaging properly, don’t you? | 你应该每次都有把所有包装仔细拆掉吧? |
[40:14] | Before you give it to people. | – 然后才交给别人 |
[40:16] | Do you think I’m thick? | – 你当我傻子吗? |
[40:18] | No, I just… | – 不是 |
[40:20] | You having a bad day? | 我只是… – 今天过得不顺吗? |
[40:23] | No. | 不 |
[40:27] | I’ve got three more people interested. Clientele. | 还有三个人感兴趣 都是主顾客 |
[40:30] | I could do another, oh, 120 jellies next week. | 下星期还可以再卖120颗果冻吧? |
[40:32] | I think moderation is the thing. | 我想适可而止才是上策 |
[40:35] | All right? | 明白吗? |
[40:43] | You’re a Good Samaritan, Mr Bhatti. | 巴提先生 |
[40:45] | You make the world a better place. | 你是好心人 |
[40:47] | Mm. | 世界因你而美好 |
[40:55] | This is the way. | 这才是正确的举手礼 |
[40:58] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:36] | Morning, love. You all right? | – 早安 亲爱的 – 你好吗? 约克郡警察 |
[41:49] | Grappolo’s. No. | – 格拉波洛餐厅 – 不要 |
[41:50] | Yeah, I’ll book it. Don’t! | – 我来订 – 别订 |
[41:52] | I’ll book Abba. OK. | – 我会请来阿巴合唱团 – 好 |
[41:53] | Oh, seriously? Yeah, book who you like. | – 真的可以? – 对 随你要请谁 |
[41:56] | I’ll be at home having a cup of tea. | – 反正我会在家喝茶 |
[41:57] | Oh, for God’s sake, what’s up with you? | – 够了 |
[41:59] | Well, you didn’t have a retirement do! | 你哪根筋不对? – |
[42:01] | I haven’t retired! | 你之前也没办欢送会 – 我还没退休 |
[42:03] | From being a copper, you did. | 以警察工作来说退了 |
[42:04] | I think we had a little drinks do. | 我们只是办了场小酌的聚会 |
[42:06] | But I’m not popular like you are. I’m not popular. | 但我又不像你人缘好 |
[42:09] | You are! | – 我并没有人缘好 |
[42:10] | In certain circles, you are. | – 有的 在特定圈子里有 |
[42:15] | They’d probably all just turn up to take a pop and say good… | 他们大概只会来呛个几句 说再… |
[42:18] | What do you mean, in certain circles? | – 什么叫做“特定圈子”? |
[42:20] | You are popular in certain circles. | – 你在特定圈子有好人缘 |
[42:22] | Well, in what circles am I not popular? | – 我在哪个圈子没人缘? |
[42:24] | I don’t know. You tell me. | – 不晓得 你说呢? |
[42:25] | You’re the one saying you’re not popular. | 是你自己说你没人缘 |
[42:27] | Yeah, but who were you thinking of when…? | – 可是你说这话的时候想到的… – |
[42:29] | Nobody. When you said it? Nobody! Well, who was on your mind? | 没有谁 – 是谁? |
[42:33] | Well, there’s a few top brass you’ve pissed off | – 没有谁 – |
[42:35] | over the years, aren’t there? | 你的人选是谁? – 这些年来你肯定也惹毛过一些上级吧? |
[42:37] | There was that time that you told Mike Taylor | 有次你还叫麦克泰勒拿他的数据去吃大便 |
[42:39] | to shove his pips up his arse. | |
[42:41] | Think that might have been a game-changer. | 那次之后就整个不一样了 |
[42:43] | Anyway, you’re very popular with… | 总之你非常受到… |
[42:48] | ..the troops, the gang, the rank and file, aren’t you? | 其他同袍和基层成员爱戴 |
[42:52] | When you’re not upsetting them. | 不是吗? 当你不惹怒他们的时候 |
[42:56] | I’ve just done my job. | 我只是想要尽本分 |
[42:57] | I’ve toughened them up. | 磨练他们 |
[42:58] | I’m sorry if that makes me unpopular. | 如果这样会被讨厌就抱歉了 |
[43:01] | You didn’t have a little drinks do. I did! | – 之前你没有举办小酌酒会 |
[43:04] | Well, I don’t remember coming. | – 我有 – |
[43:07] | Were you sulking? | 我不记得我有去 – 你是在生闷气? |
[43:08] | It’s either that or you didn’t invite me. | 不然就是你没邀请我 |
[43:10] | Why would I not invite you? | 我怎么可能没邀你?我当然有邀你 |
[43:12] | Of course I invited you. | |
[43:13] | I don’t think you did, Joyce. | – 好像没有 |
[43:14] | Oh… | 乔伊丝 – |
[43:16] | Just forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[43:19] | OK. | 好的 |
[43:20] | It’s a wonder you have any friends at all. | 你会有朋友根本是奇迹 |
[43:22] | Well, I don’t, according to you. | 我没有朋友 |
[43:23] | According to you, I’m Billy fucking No-Mates. | 根据你的说法 我就是没朋友的人 |
[43:26] | God, you’re hard work. | 老天 你真的很难搞 |
[43:28] | Catherine? Mike! Got a minute? | – 凯瑟琳 你有空吗? – 麦克 |
[43:30] | Not really, but seeing as it’s you | 不太有 但既然是你 |
[43:31] | and given that I need all the friends I can get… | 而且我又需要朋友 我会抽空 |
[43:34] | Oh, for fuck’s… All right, Joyce? | – 真是够了… |
[43:36] | I never know whether she’s joking or just being a pillock. | – 你还好吗 |
[43:40] | Have you booked Grappolo’s? No, I haven’t. | 乔伊丝? 我永远搞不清楚她是在开玩笑还是耍白痴 – |
[43:42] | Do you want me to? | 你订好格拉波洛餐厅了吗? – |
[43:44] | Well, if you’ve got the stamina and the determination, | 没有 – |
[43:47] | you knock yourself out, chuck. | 要我来订吗? – 如果你有这种毅力和决心的话就请便 |
[43:49] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[43:50] | I’ve had a phone call. | 我接到一通电话 |
[43:52] | Might be nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[43:54] | Are you going to give me some clues? Samantha Greenwood. | 要给我一些线索吗? 莎曼珊格林伍 |
[43:56] | Do you know her? She’s the prison liaison officer at Dewsbury. | 你认识她吗? 她是迪斯伯里的监狱联络官 |
[43:59] | Do I? I don’t know. Probably. | 我认识吗?不确定 |
[44:00] | She was at this conference in Reading last week, | 可能认识 |
[44:03] | week before, with a lot of other PLOs. | 前两个礼拜她去雷丁 |
[44:05] | And apparently, someone said to her that someone else had said to them | 跟其他一大票联络官参加一场会议 听说有人把 |
[44:09] | that that Catherine Cawood must be getting soft, | 从别人那里听来的消息告诉她… 说凯瑟琳卡伍德一定是变软弱了 |
[44:12] | letting her grandson go visiting Tommy Lee Royce. | 才让她外孙去探汤米李罗伊斯的监 |
[44:15] | What? | 什么?先等一下 |
[44:18] | So hang on. Someone else said to someone else who said to her, | 有某人告诉某人 那个某人再告诉她… |
[44:23] | this Samantha… There’s her number if you want to ring her. | – 告诉这个格林伍说… – 你要打给她的话 这是她的电话 |
[44:27] | ..that they’d seen Ryan? No, I don’t think they could have. | 那某人看见莱恩… |
[44:31] | I think they must have talked to a prison officer | 不 |
[44:33] | during a visit to the prison, | 我看应该是没办法 必然是此人去监狱时跟其他狱警聊到的 |
[44:34] | who must have said, he or she, this prison officer, | 对方肯定是说 |
[44:36] | had seen Ryan visiting Tommy. | 这位狱警看见莱恩去探汤米监 |
[44:38] | So it’s fourth-hand information. | 等于是第四手消息 |
[44:40] | It’s Chinese whispers, it’s bollocks. | 道听涂说 根本是胡扯 |
[44:42] | That’s why I didn’t know whether to say anything or not. | 所以我才不确定该不该说 |
[44:45] | Anyway, you’ve got her number. | 总之你有她的电话 |
[44:46] | I think somebody has got their wires crossed. | 我看肯定是有人搞错状况了 |
[44:49] | How would they know our Ryan, for starters? | 他们怎会认识我家莱恩? |
[44:52] | Anyway, how would he get there? | 再者他又是怎么进到监狱的? |
[44:55] | He’s just gone 16 and he’s really not that well organised. | 他才刚满16岁 心思还没那么细腻 |
[44:58] | He’s only just got a train to Leeds on his own, well, with Cesco, | 他现在才会自己跟着切斯可搭火车去里兹 |
[45:01] | and that was a palaver. How the hell would he get to Gravesend and back | 这样就够麻烦了 |
[45:04] | on his own without me knowing? | 他要怎么瞒着我 单独来回格雷夫森德? |
[45:06] | He in’t in Gravesend. Royce. | 罗伊斯不在格雷夫森德 |
[45:08] | He got transferred to Sheffield. | 他已经被移监到雪菲尔了 |
[45:12] | When? | 什么时候? |
[45:13] | 18 months, two years ago. Didn’t you know? | 一年半到两年前 你不晓得吗? |
[45:15] | Why would I, Mike? I thought there were a court order in place | – 我怎么会知道? |
[45:19] | to stop him having any contact with either you or Ryan. | – 我还以为有法院命令 禁止他联络你或莱恩 |
[45:21] | So it doesn’t matter where he is. | – 所以他在哪里都无所谓… |
[45:23] | Yeah, there was, and I renewed it. | – 对 的确有 |
[45:25] | I mean, it might have lapsed again by now because, I mean, | 是我去更新的 现在应该又要到期了 |
[45:28] | it’s been, God, how long? Seven years? | 天啊 |
[45:29] | But that’s because I didn’t think I needed to renew it. | 都多久了?七年吗? 但那是因为我不晓得需要更新 |
[45:32] | He never mentions him, thank God. He never even thinks about him. | 感谢老天他不曾提起或想到他 |
[45:35] | I can’t remember the last time he mentioned him. | 我都想不起来他多久没提过了 |
[45:37] | I think she’s just, whatever she’s heard, | 我认为无论她是听说了什么 |
[45:40] | I think she’s just… wrong. | 一定是搞错了 |
[45:46] | Can you ask him? No, no, no. | – 你能问他吗? – 不… |
[45:50] | No, I’m not doing that. | 不 我不会那么做 |
[45:54] | She say owt else? No. | 她还说了什么吗? 没有 |
[45:56] | I don’t… Oh, only that he was with a man and a woman. | 我想没… 只说他是跟着一男一女去的 |
[45:59] | A man and a woman? | – 一男一女? |
[46:00] | He’d have to be. | – 这是一定的 |
[46:02] | Any kid would have to be if they’re under 18. | 不满18岁的孩子都需要 |
[46:05] | What man? | 哪个男人?又是哪个女人? |
[46:06] | And what woman? | |
[46:09] | They’ll have a record of his visiting orders at the prison, Mike. | – 监狱会有他的探视命令纪录才对 |
[46:12] | They will. I’ll find out who the governor is and drop him an email. | 麦克 – |
[46:15] | Don’t hold your breath. | 会有的 我会查明典狱长是谁 |
[46:17] | Prison Service are worse staffed than we are. | 再写封信给他 别期望太高 |
[46:19] | Can’t be that far off Royce’s court date | 监狱的人手比我们还要不足 应该再不久 |
[46:22] | for that Gary Gackowski murder, can it? | 罗伊斯的 盖瑞加考斯基命案就要开庭了吧? |
[46:25] | Next week. Right. Off you pop. | 下星期 |
[46:27] | Look busy. | 好 你先离开吧 |
[46:29] | I’ll give you a shout if I hear owt. | 我有点忙 有消息再告诉你 |
[46:31] | And don’t worry about it, Catherine. | 不要担心这件事 凯瑟琳 |
[46:36] | Like you say, it’ll be Chinese whispers. | 就像你说的 一定只是道听涂说 |
[46:55] | Buenos dias. Buenos dias. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[46:59] | Mi coche esta danado. | 我的车子坏了 |
[47:01] | Perdon, no lo entiendo. | 抱歉 我没听清楚 |
[47:03] | Podria repetirlo, por favor? | 你能再重复一遍吗? |
[47:05] | Perdon, no lo entiendo. | 抱歉 我没听清楚 |
[47:09] | Podrias repetirlo, por favor? | 你能再重复一遍吗? |
[47:14] | Donde esta el taller mecanico mas cercano? | 最近的修车厂在哪里? |
[47:31] | So I went straight back to our house | 我直接回家进了他的房间 |
[47:33] | and went into his bedroom. I didn’t find anything. | – 什么都没找到 |
[47:36] | Well, what did you expect to find? | – 你想要找到什么? |
[47:37] | Letter? | 信件、探视命令 |
[47:39] | Visiting order? | |
[47:41] | I think… | 我看不太可能 |
[47:43] | ..it’s unlikely, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[47:45] | Yeah, I know. But suddenly Royce | 对 我知道 |
[47:46] | is in Sheffield, which I never knew, | 可是罗伊斯 突然被转到雪菲尔 我却不知情 |
[47:48] | and there’s this man and this woman taking him there, | 而且有一男一女带他去探监 |
[47:50] | or taking someone there. | 或是带某人去探监 |
[47:53] | Happen he’s got other kids, | 会不会他还有别的小孩? |
[47:54] | I don’t know, but I’m still left thinking things. | 我也不清楚 |
[47:58] | Wouldn’t be Daniel and Ann, | 但我还是只能猜想 |
[48:00] | because she won’t go anywhere near him any more than I would. | 不可能是丹尼尔和安 她不可能想靠近他 |
[48:02] | It’s not you and Ros. Definitely not me and Ros. | – 也不会是你和萝丝 – 绝对不是我和萝丝 |
[48:06] | Clare and Neil have taken him to watch football matches | 克莱儿和尼尔曾在我上班时 |
[48:08] | when I’ve been working, but… See, Neil, I don’t know about Neil. | 带他去看足球赛… |
[48:12] | I’ve never been sure about Neil, but Clare, she just wouldn’t. | 尼尔我就说不准了 真的没办法 可是克莱儿绝对不会的 |
[48:14] | She wouldn’t do that to me, would she? | – 她不会这样对我的吧? – 不会… |
[48:16] | No. No. No. I don’t… No. | – 不会 – 我不…不会的 |
[48:20] | So then I’m thinking, well, maybe Cesco’s mum | 我猜说不定是切斯可的妈妈 |
[48:22] | and some fella that she knows, | 和她认识的男人 |
[48:23] | but then why the hell would they? | 可是他们又怎会这么做呢? |
[48:25] | Or some teacher, but then… why? | 某位老师 |
[48:29] | And the ethics, they just… wouldn’t, | 可是… 为什么?职业道德考量下根本不可能 |
[48:32] | and I don’t know anybody else. | 我又想不到其他人 |
[48:34] | There’s Nev. | 那就是奈维森了 |
[48:36] | Nev takes him to see Man City play now and again, | 奈维森常带他去看曼城的比赛 |
[48:38] | but Nev would never… Never in a million years would Nev do that. | – 但奈维森不会… – 奈维森绝对不会那么做 |
[48:41] | Any more than Ann would. | 就像安一样 |
[48:43] | Yeah, so I don’t know. Don’t know. | 是啊 所以我不知道了 |
[48:49] | What’s going on with Ros? Oh… | 萝丝怎么了? |
[48:55] | She’s sleeping in the spare room. | 她睡在客房 |
[48:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:00] | Mm. | 不用 |
[49:09] | Nev’s asked me out for a meal. | 奈维森约我出去吃饭 |
[49:11] | Nev? | 奈维森吗? |
[49:13] | Rang me after Ryan’s birthday tea. | 莱恩的生日茶会后打电话给我 |
[49:15] | You’re not jealous, are you? | 你不会吃醋吧? |
[49:18] | I mean… you know, good luck. | 我想说…祝你好运 |
[49:24] | He’s old enough to be your grandad, but… | 他都可以当你爷爷了 但是… |
[49:26] | Hardly. How old do you reckon he is? 70? | 不会吧 你觉得他多大了 70? |
[49:29] | Easily. | 肯定有啊 |
[49:30] | 75? | |
[49:32] | 76, 77? | 76 还是77? |
[49:36] | Does Ann know? | 安知道吗? |
[49:38] | Does Daniel? Well, it wouldn’t be illegal. | – 丹尼尔呢? – 这又不犯法 |
[49:40] | No. Just… | 是不犯法 只是… |
[49:42] | What? | 什么? |
[49:45] | “Tell me, Catherine, what first attracted you | 告诉我 凯瑟琳 百万富翁奈维森盖拉格 |
[49:47] | “to the millionaire Nevison Gallagher?” Fuck off! | – 最初吸引你的地方是什么? – 别问了 |
[49:49] | See, you’re smiling. | 看 你笑了 |
[49:51] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[49:53] | Ask Ryan straight out about this other business. | 直接开口问莱恩关于另一件事 |
[50:01] | No. Why? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[50:04] | Because I don’t want to put ideas in his head | 因为就算他还没有这念头 |
[50:07] | that he can visit him if they’re not there already. | 我也不想让他以为他可以去探监 |
[50:39] | After you, love. | 你先请 亲爱的 |
[50:43] | – Can I help? | |
[50:44] | Er, me cousin, he needs to see the pharmacist about, er… | 有什么需要吗? – |
[50:49] | It’s personal. | 我的表亲 他想要找药剂师请教… |
[50:50] | Mr Bhatti? | 私密问题 巴提先生? |
[50:54] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[50:56] | This man’s cousin needs… | – 这个人的表亲需要… |
[50:58] | His English ain’t great. | – 他的英文不好 |
[51:00] | But he’s been with this lass | 可是他在跟一个女的做过之后好像染病了 |
[51:02] | and he thinks he’s picked summat up. | |
[51:04] | It’s a bit swollen and there’s, like, discharge. | 会肿胀还会流出东西 |
[51:10] | But he’s not registered with the surgery, so… | 可是他没有在诊所登记看诊 所以… |
[51:15] | OK. Er… | 好吧 |
[51:17] | Do you want to just come through here? | 你们先到后面来好了? 往这边走吧?来 |
[51:19] | This way. Come on. | 我不进去 有需要再叫我 |
[51:26] | You go on, love. I’m just waiting for me cousin. | 你先请 我只是在等我表亲 |
[51:28] | Sit down. | 先坐下 |
[51:29] | I can give you something to ease the symptoms, but… Whoa! | 我可以开药帮你缓解症状… |
[51:33] | I’ve heard you’ve started helping people, Faisal. | 听说你开始帮人的忙 |
[51:36] | Which is fine. | 费伊索 这无所谓 |
[51:37] | Only trouble is, we run these postcodes round here, not you. | 问题在于这一带归我们管 不是你 听清楚没有? |
[51:40] | – Do you understand? Yeah. | |
[51:41] | Yeah, that’s fine. I was starting to think | 好…反正我也开始觉得有些应付不来… |
[51:43] | I’d bitten off more than I could chew, anyway. | – 好 |
[51:45] | Yeah, but… Good, but the thing is, | 很好…但重点是… |
[51:48] | we still need you to keep on doing what you’re doing. So when you collect your winnings, | 我们还是要你继续下去 |
[51:52] | you’ll be handing them over to us, OK? | 钱收齐之后就交给我们 知道吗? – |
[51:55] | No, I won’t. I can’t. I can’t. You will. | 不 我不要…我做不到… – 你要 |
[51:57] | I can’t do it any more because the police might be onto me. | 我不能再继续 因为警察可能已经盯上我 |
[52:00] | Well, till we know one way or the other, | 在确定之前 |
[52:03] | we’ll stick with the arrangement, do you understand? | 就还是依照原先的安排 清楚吗? |
[52:05] | We know you’re turning over upwards of 1,800 quid a week. No! | 我们知道你每周进帐高达1800镑 |
[52:08] | Yeah, you are. | – 没有 – |
[52:10] | So don’t short-change me. | 有 你有 所以千万别少给我 |
[52:12] | It’s not that much! It’s only ever about a thousand at the most. | 根本没那么多 最高也只有一千左右 |
[52:15] | Well, why don’t you make up the difference, then? You can do a bit more easy enough. | 那你自己补差额怎么样?反正你要赚很快 |
[52:18] | I’ve told you, the police might be onto me. | – 就跟你说了 |
[52:20] | Don’t worry about t’police. | 警察可能… – |
[52:22] | What do you mean? | 不用怕警察 什么意思? |
[52:24] | I mean it’s me you need to worry about now. | 我的意思是现在你该怕的是我 |
[52:26] | We know where your Maira and your little… | 我们知道你的玛伊拉和哈妮雅念哪间学校 |
[52:28] | ..little Haniya go to school. | 我们一直在观察 |
[52:29] | Been watching ’em. We know what time they leave, we know what bus they get on. | 知道她们的放学时间、搭哪一班公车 |
[52:35] | We know whose houses they go to at dinner times | 我们知道她们晚餐时间 |
[52:37] | when they’re meant to be in school. Who’s we? | 应该在学校时却跑去谁家里 – |
[52:39] | Eh, we probably know more about | “我们”是谁? |
[52:40] | what they get up to than you do. | – 搞不好我们比你更了解她们的行踪 |
[52:44] | Listen, Faisal. | 费伊索 |
[52:45] | Nobody wants to see ’em get hurt, hmm? | 听着 谁都不想看见她们受伤害 |
[52:47] | Nobody wants to see anybody get abducted | 谁都不想看到有人被绑架、受到差劲待遇 |
[52:49] | and treated like bitches. | |
[52:51] | Yeah? | 是吧? |
[52:54] | I don’t. | 我就不想 |
[52:56] | So don’t you worry about t’police. All right? | 所以你不用担心警察 好吗? |
[52:59] | We’ll worry about the police. Yeah? | 警察交给我们应付 |
[53:01] | We’ll see you in a couple of days. | 懂吗? 过几天再来找你 |
[53:03] | No! That’s… Oh, is that not convenient? | – 不行 |
[53:06] | Mm? Mm? | 那… – 不方便吗? |
[53:08] | It’s convenient for me. | 对我来说很方便 |
[53:13] | Better go get me a little box of | 最好去拿一小盒你要开的药给我 |
[53:15] | whatever it is you’re going to give me. | |
[53:17] | Don’t want your little girl out there thinking things, do we? | 免得你的助理小妹起疑心 |
[53:33] | He’s to come back and see you again | 对吧? 我说我们过几天再来找他 |
[53:36] | in a couple of days, yeah? | 他过几天还要来见你 |
[53:41] | Nice one. | 对吗? 很好 |
[54:23] | I rang the MHRA to see if anyone | 我打给医药监管局 打听是否有人知道 |
[54:26] | knew anything about the illegal supply of diazepam | 艾兰镇一带有违法提供地西泮的情况 |
[54:28] | in and around Elland. | |
[54:30] | Their PLO’s just rung me back and said, | 他们的警察联络主任刚才回电说 |
[54:32] | “Yeah, we’re aware there’s a problem and there is an ongoing inquiry.” | “是 我们知道有问题 而且正在调查中” |
[54:36] | Knezevics? No doubt. | – 克奈斯维奇 – 想都不用想 |
[54:38] | Yeah, the ever-lovely Knezevics. | 每次都是可爱的克奈斯维奇 |
[54:42] | The Teflon-coated Knezevics. | 不沾锅克奈斯维奇 |
[54:43] | I should have said, “Right, you take your time, love, | 我应该回说 |
[54:45] | “we’ll just mop up as usual.” | “你们慢慢查 我们会跟平常一样收拾烂摊子” |
[54:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[54:54] | I’ve got some intel for you from the prison in Sheffield. You’re not going to like it. # In this trouble town # Troubles are found | 雪菲尔的监狱有消息传回来 |
[55:13] | # In this trouble town # Words do get ’round # Stuck in speed bump city # Where the only thing that’s pretty # Is the thought of getting out. # | 你听了肯定不高兴 |