时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[00:20] | Well, I fancied a day out in Leeds meself, so… | 我自己也想来里兹走走 所以就来了 |
[00:25] | What’s going on, Clare? | 怎么了 克莱儿? |
[00:27] | Why is everybody pretending you’re going to Leeds | 明明不在 但怎么大家都假装来里兹? |
[00:30] | when you’re not? You’re in Sheffield. | 你们来到雪菲尔 |
[00:35] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[00:38] | I saw ’em go in. | 我看见他们进去了 |
[00:41] | Saw you drop them off. | 看见你让他们下车 |
[00:46] | I don’t go in with them. | – 我没有跟他们进去 |
[00:47] | Once, you did. | – 你去过一次 |
[00:50] | Once, I did. | 是有一次 |
[00:54] | Why don’t we just start at t’beginning? | 你要我从何说起?从头吗? |
[00:56] | Well, no, you could skip the bit where our Becky | 不用 |
[00:58] | hanged herself because of what he did to her. | 你可以跳过贝琪被他害得 上吊自杀那一段 |
[01:00] | And the bit where Ann Gallagher was abducted, terrorised | 还有安盖拉格被绑架、恐吓、性侵 |
[01:03] | and raped for the best part of a week, | 将近一星期担心被杀的那段也不用说 |
[01:05] | thinking she was going to die. | |
[01:06] | And the bit where Kirsten McAskill, | 还有克丝汀麦阿斯考 |
[01:08] | sweet little Kirsten McAskill, | 年轻可爱的克丝汀麦阿斯考被车来回辗过 |
[01:10] | had a car driven back and forth over her till her innards burst out of every orifice in her body. | 体内器官全都爆裂而死的那段不用提 |
[01:15] | And the bit where I nearly died in hospital, | 还有我得摘除脾脏 |
[01:18] | having me spleen removed. | 差点死在医院的那段也不用 |
[01:19] | Yeah. Why don’t we skip all that guff and just cut to the chase? | 那些全都免了 |
[01:26] | # There’s a tower block overhead # And all you got is your benefits and you’re barely scraping by | 直接说重点怎么样? |
[01:36] | # In this trouble town | 幸 |
[01:38] | # Troubles are found | 福 |
[01:46] | # Stuck in speed bump city # Where the only thing that’s pretty is the thought of getting out. # | 谷 |
[02:10] | How you doing? | – 你好吗? – 很好 谢谢 |
[02:11] | – I’m all right, thanks. How’s yourself? | |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 你呢? – |
[02:14] | Good, good. | 很好 也很好… |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:22] | Hey. | 怎么样? |
[02:26] | Do you want to get tea and biscuits, Neil? | – 你要去喝茶吃饼干吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 尼尔? – 好… |
[02:32] | Have you had a good week, then, buddy? | 这星期过得怎么样? |
[02:35] | He’s been writing to him since he were ten. | 他已经写信给他十年了 |
[02:37] | Ten? | 十年? |
[02:38] | That…Frances, Cicely, Cecily, | 那个搞不清楚到底是叫做法兰西斯 |
[02:41] | whatever her name ended up being, | 赛希莉还是西西莉的女人 |
[02:43] | gave him his address at Gravesend. | 把他在格雷夫森德的地址给了他 |
[02:46] | And he wrote. Ryan did. | 于是莱恩就写信 |
[02:48] | And he didn’t hear owt back for long enough, | 虽然很长一段时间没回音 |
[02:51] | but he kept writing. | 但他还是持续写 |
[02:53] | Then when he… | 后来他… |
[02:56] | ..moved up here, which as far as I understand | 移监来此 就我所知完全是凑巧 |
[02:59] | were a complete fluke, I don’t think he asked to be moved, | 应该不是他要求的 |
[03:02] | he managed to get a message to Ryan. | 他设法联络上莱恩 |
[03:05] | How? | – 怎么联络? |
[03:06] | We think somebody he’d been inside with. | – 我们猜是他的某个狱友 |
[03:07] | Oh, do we? Somebody… | 这样啊? |
[03:10] | A man handed him an envelope outside t’school gates. | 有个男人在学校大门外交给他一个信封 |
[03:14] | This were…don’t know, 18 months ago? | 大概是18个月前的事吧? |
[03:17] | How did he know which school he was at? | – 他怎么知道是哪所学校? |
[03:19] | I’ve no idea. | – 我不晓得 |
[03:20] | We’ve no idea who he was. Ryan doesn’t. | 我们不晓得他是谁 莱恩不晓得 |
[03:22] | He’s never seen him since. Jesus. | – 他后来再也没见过他 – 天啊 |
[03:25] | Anyway, this note with his new address at this prison here. | 总之他在这封信上的新地址就是这所监狱 |
[03:30] | And in the note, he said he’d had all of Ryan’s letters, | 他在信上说 |
[03:34] | everything he’d ever sent, but he’d never answered him | 莱恩寄来的每封信他都收到了 |
[03:37] | because he couldn’t, short of sending it to your house, | 可是不曾回信是因为他不能 |
[03:41] | which obviously wasn’t going to happen. | 除非是寄到你家 但这显然没希望 |
[03:46] | And Ryan knew, he understood it were impossible. | 莱恩也明白这是不可能的 |
[03:49] | So he’d given up ever expecting anything back. | 所以他不再期待会有回音 |
[03:52] | But then, after all that time… | 可是在经过多年以后 |
[03:55] | ..he got this note asking him to visit him. | 他收到一封信叫他去探监 |
[03:58] | So… So you took him? | – 于是… – 于是你就带他去了 |
[03:59] | No! | 没有 |
[04:00] | I knew nowt about it. | 我完全不晓得这件事 |
[04:03] | He asked Neil if he’d help him, | 他是拜托尼尔帮忙 |
[04:07] | and I think Neil thought… | 我猜尼尔是觉得… |
[04:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[04:13] | You know how persuasive | – 你也知道莱恩很能说服人 |
[04:14] | Ryan can be. I know how soft Neil is. | – 我只知道尼尔很软弱 |
[04:18] | Anyway, after the first time, | 总之在第一次之后 |
[04:20] | Neil were worried he’d done the wrong thing, so… | 尼尔担心这样做是错的 所以… |
[04:23] | ..he told me. And I were t’same as you – | 就告诉了我 |
[04:26] | amazed, appalled. | 当时我也像你一样震惊 |
[04:29] | And I told him, I said, “This has got to stop.” | 我对他说必须到此为止 |
[04:31] | But then Ryan got difficult and angry and upset. | 可是后来莱恩 |
[04:35] | And…the thing is, you see, | 开始使性子、闹脾气、不开心 然后… |
[04:37] | he doesn’t really know a lot of what… | 重点是 你要知道他并不清楚当年的… |
[04:41] | He didn’t live through it like we did | 他不像我们亲身经历过 |
[04:43] | because we kept it from him, as much as we could. | 因为我们尽一切所能瞒着他 |
[04:46] | He doesn’t really know what happened to Kirsten. | 他并不晓得克丝汀的遭遇 |
[04:49] | – He does. He doesn’t. | |
[04:51] | He knows that she died in appalling circumstances. | 他晓得 – |
[04:55] | He does. He definitely knows that. | 他不晓得 他知道她的死状凄惨 |
[04:58] | He doesn’t really know about what happened with Ann. | 这件事他肯定知道 他不清楚安的情况 |
[05:00] | Do you really think he don’t Google stuff? | 你以为他不会上网查吗? |
[05:01] | And he also knows that I was in hospital for weeks | 此外他也知道我因为被他伤害 |
[05:05] | because of what he did to me. | 住院好一阵子 |
[05:07] | He doesn’t really know about what happened… | 他不知道 |
[05:11] | ..with his mother. | 他母亲的事情 |
[05:13] | Because he’s never been told. | 因为他不曾听说 |
[05:17] | – Well, why didn’t you tell me? | |
[05:19] | Because I were frightened | 那你怎么不告诉我? – |
[05:20] | because of the way it affects you. | 因为我害怕 因为你受到的影响 |
[05:21] | I kept saying I wasn’t comfortable | 我一直说我不安心或不能接受 |
[05:24] | or happy with it and that you’d go mad, but… | 然后你就会发脾气… |
[05:26] | It’s a really easy conversation, Clare. | 这种事很容易开口 克莱儿 |
[05:28] | You go, “There’s a lot you don’t understand | 你只要说“有很多事你不晓得 |
[05:31] | “and I hope you never have to. But please, | 希望你永远不知道 可是你真的要相信我 |
[05:34] | “please trust me when I say that the answer is no, no, no. | 我的回复是 |
[05:37] | “You do not want to go visiting that deranged, | ‘不行…千万不能 去看那个丧心病狂、杀人成性的 |
[05:41] | “murdering, subhuman piece of excrement.” | 禽兽不如的人渣’” |
[05:43] | I know, but you know… | 我知道 |
[05:46] | ..he is his dad. | 但你要明白那毕竟是他爸爸 |
[05:47] | He’s not his dad. | 他不是 |
[05:50] | Don’t you start calling him his dad. | 不准说那个人是他爸爸 |
[05:51] | Biologically, he is. | 在血缘上是 |
[05:53] | And he’s curious. | 而且他好奇 有谁不会呢? |
[05:55] | Who wouldn’t be? He’s growing up. | 他从小就想知道自己的身世 |
[05:56] | He’s growing up, he wants to know things | |
[05:58] | about himself. God, this is mad, Clare. | – 太糟糕了 |
[06:00] | He’s been writing to him since he was ten. | 克莱儿 – 他从十岁起就写信给他 |
[06:02] | It in’t going to go away. | 不可能说断就断 |
[06:04] | And it’s only something he’d do anyway, soon enough, | 而且等到他年纪够大 |
[06:06] | when he’s old enough. | 迟早会去做这件事 |
[06:07] | You’re just weak. | 你就是软弱 |
[06:10] | And naive. | 就是天真 |
[06:11] | Well, obviously – that’s why he came to you. | 显然他是因此才找上你 |
[06:13] | Cos nobody else would have done it. | 其他人不可能答应的 |
[06:17] | I’m amazed you have. | 你愿意配合才叫我吃惊 |
[06:20] | The one time I went in… | 我唯一进去的一次 |
[06:23] | ..the second time he visited him, | 他去探监的第二次 |
[06:25] | I wanted to see what were going on, | 我想要搞清楚他究竟有何目的 |
[06:27] | what he wanted, what he were after. | |
[06:30] | And I think if I detected anything off-kilter, | 要是察觉到任何不对劲 |
[06:32] | I’m fairly certain I would have told you. | 我很确定我会告诉你 |
[06:35] | But I didn’t. | 可是并没有 |
[06:37] | There were nothing. | 我没察觉到任何异常 |
[06:38] | It were like they did just want to get to know each other. | 仿佛他们真的只是想要了解彼此 |
[06:43] | And it’s what the courts would let him do anyway. | 反正法院也一定会允许 |
[06:45] | You know that. | 这你是知道的 |
[06:46] | He genuinely seemed thrilled to see him | 他看起来是真心期待能见到他 |
[06:49] | and genuinely seemed to want to | 想要认识他 |
[06:51] | just get to know him. You know, Clare, this is a fella… | 克莱儿 你要知道这个家伙… |
[06:56] | ..who poured petrol over him | 在他身上淋汽油 |
[06:58] | and tried to set fire to him. | 想要烧死他 |
[06:59] | Yeah, but he didn’t. | – 可是他没有 |
[07:00] | Yeah, because we stopped him. | – 对 因为被我们制止了 |
[07:02] | Well, he were in a very bad place when he did that. | – 当时他是失去理智… |
[07:04] | For fuck’s sake! | – 够了 |
[07:06] | He would have killed himself as well, if he’d had done it. | 就算真放了火 他也会死 |
[07:08] | He weren’t going to come out of there laughing, was he? | 他不可能全身而退的 |
[07:10] | Are you seriously trying to excuse the shit-pot? | 不是吗? 难道你是真的在帮这个混帐找借口? |
[07:14] | Look, I never asked to be in this position | 听着 这个处境不是我自愿的 |
[07:17] | and I’ve had to try and make sense of it as best I could. | 我也尽了我最大的能力去理解 |
[07:23] | Ah. You never were overly bright, were you, Clare? | 你好像从来就不是太聪明吧 克莱儿? |
[07:29] | Can I just try and say what I’m trying to say, and why | 可以让我把想说的话说完吗? |
[07:32] | it wasn’t just as simple as | 以及直接了当告诉你 |
[07:34] | coming to tell you what was going on? | 真的没那么容易的原因 |
[07:36] | Oh, whatever. | 随便你 |
[07:38] | But I am going to have to interrupt | 但如果你继续讲废话 |
[07:40] | if you’re going to keep talking shit. | 我只能打断你 |
[07:42] | What if seeing Ryan having a good relationship | 如果说见了莱恩 |
[07:45] | with someone he clearly thinks a lot of, | 跟这个他显然在乎 被悉心养育长大的人 |
[07:48] | who has been brought up well… | 能培养良好的关系 |
[07:50] | What if seeing someone who comes from a normal world | 如果说见了一个来自正常世界的人 |
[07:54] | makes this… | 能让这个恶魔 |
[07:55] | ..monster understand something about trying to be a better person? | 明白何谓改过向善的道理呢? |
[08:03] | What if this is the one good thing, | 如果说这是那唯一的一件好事 |
[08:06] | the one good, simple relationship that he’s never had before, | 这段他不曾有过的单纯美好的关系 |
[08:10] | that makes a difference? What if through this, | 正是那能带来改变的事呢? 如果说借由这样能够让汤米 |
[08:13] | because of this, it got to a point where Tommy… | – 认清他的行为 |
[08:16] | Oh, “Tommy”. ..understood enough | – 直接叫名字啊? |
[08:20] | about how abnormal his behaviour’s been? | 是多么异常呢? |
[08:24] | And what if he got to a place where he wanted to be different | 如果说他能够慢慢变得 |
[08:28] | and he wanted to be forgiven? | 想要改过自新 想要求得原谅呢? |
[08:32] | And if that happened, if, | 如果这些能够成真 |
[08:35] | and if you could forgive him… | 如果你能够原谅他… |
[08:39] | ..wouldn’t that be better? | 对你来说不是要比对任何人更有好处吗? |
[08:42] | For you more than anyone. | |
[08:44] | And I mean, it’s not like he’ll ever get out of there, is it? | 反正他永远不可能出狱 不是吗? |
[08:48] | He will die in there, and he should. He should. | 他会老死在监狱 |
[08:51] | Of course he should. | 这确实也是他罪有应得 |
[08:52] | But if there were a way of finding some… | 可是如果有办法让内心… |
[08:56] | ..peace… | 获得平静 |
[09:00] | ..wouldn’t that be something? | 不也是很好吗? |
[09:04] | And maybe… | 我也说不准 |
[09:05] | ..I don’t know, maybe this is where it starts. | 但说不定这就是一个起点 |
[09:12] | Has he given you any indication that he wants to be forgiven? | 他有露出任何想求得原谅的迹象吗? |
[09:15] | No. No. | – 没有 |
[09:17] | No. And he won’t, Clare, | – 没有…他也绝对不会 克莱儿 |
[09:19] | because some people are just too far beyond the pale. | 因为有些人早已无可救药 |
[09:21] | And you know… | 你知道… |
[09:24] | ..it’s not even his fault. | 这也不能怪他 |
[09:26] | He was born this way, with this…this kink, | 因为他天生就有这种缺陷 |
[09:28] | this…this absence, and, yeah, certainly being brought up by a heroin addict didn’t help. | 被一个海洛因毒虫养大肯定更是雪上加霜 |
[09:33] | And that’s why we throw away the key. | 所以才要把他关到死 |
[09:35] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[09:37] | here’s the deal. | 这样好了 |
[09:39] | when he asks me to forgive him… | 等到他求我原谅时 |
[09:42] | ..I will. | 我会原谅他 |
[09:46] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[09:47] | It won’t happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[09:49] | He’s a narcissist, he’s a psychopath. | 他是自恋狂 他是心理变态 |
[09:52] | I can tell you for a fact that it won’t happen. | 我可以斩钉截铁告诉你 |
[09:56] | And have you considered, | 这是不可能的 |
[09:57] | whilst Ryan’s having this marvellous effect on him, | 你又是否思考过 在莱恩用亲情感化他的同时 |
[10:00] | what the effect on Ryan is | 去到那种关满了世上最恶劣、最病态者的 |
[10:01] | going into a place like that? A Cat A prison | A级监狱 |
[10:03] | full of the worst, most damaged, | 对莱恩又会造成什么影响? |
[10:05] | most sick people on Earth? | 他还年轻 |
[10:07] | He’s young, he’s impressionable. | 容易受影响 |
[10:09] | He shouldn’t even have to think about people like that at his age, | 这个年纪根本不该想到这种人 |
[10:11] | and I have done my damnedest to keep him away from any of it. | 我费尽苦心让他远离这一切 |
[10:17] | And you have just… | 而你却… |
[10:34] | You have just… | 你却无关痛痒地让他进去 |
[10:37] | ..blithely let him go in there. | 没有什么无关痛痒 |
[10:40] | There were nothing blithe about it. He wanted to go in there. | 是他想进去的 |
[10:43] | Why did you only go in once? | 你为何只进去过一次? |
[10:48] | Because I didn’t like it. | 因为我讨厌里面 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:54] | But you let him go in. | – 但你却让他进去 |
[10:56] | I wasn’t the one who wanted to see him. | – 想要见他的人不是我 |
[10:59] | I am not going to fall out with you, Catherine. | 我不要跟你闹翻 凯瑟琳 |
[11:02] | Is it your choice? | – 这是你能选的吗? |
[11:04] | Nobody means more to me than you do, you know that. | – 你知道我最在乎的人就是你 |
[11:15] | Just tell that Neil | 转告那个尼尔 |
[11:17] | that I’ll deal with him when I see him. | 下次见面时我再对付他 |
[11:24] | Stupid bitch. | 这个蠢婆娘 |
[11:27] | Fucking hell. | 气死我了 |
[12:19] | Fucking… | 不准… |
[12:39] | Time’s up! | 时间到 嘿 |
[12:40] | Hey, you know I’m going to be in Leeds? | 跟你说 我会去里兹 |
[12:42] | When? This Tuesday. | – 什么时候? |
[12:46] | I pleaded guilty to this…thing. | – 这个星期二 我已经对这件事认罪 |
[12:50] | I didn’t do owt, but I were there, so… | 虽然我没动手 但是我在场 所以… |
[12:54] | ..anyway, I’ll be in court in Leeds. | 总之我会去里兹出庭 |
[12:57] | You should come and see me if you like. | 想要的话可以来看我 你可以坐在旁听席 |
[13:00] | You could sit in the visitors’ gallery. Can we? | – 可以去吗? |
[13:03] | Yeah. Yeah… | – 可以… |
[13:04] | – Yeah. | |
[13:05] | Oh, no, it’s Tuesday. I’ll be in school. | 星期二不行 |
[13:07] | Yeah – see if you can get a day off, then, eh? | 我要上学 – |
[13:10] | Hey, and stick up for yourself wi’ this Hepworth. | 那你看看能否请假吧? 嘿 |
[13:13] | He sounds like a dick. | 你要勇敢反抗这个赫普沃斯 感觉他很混蛋 |
[13:15] | Yeah. I think things might be better now. | 好 我想情况已经改善了 |
[13:17] | You, keep an eye on him. | – 你多照顾他 |
[13:19] | Think Catherine’s got that covered. | – 这件事凯瑟琳已经搞定了 |
[13:21] | Who? | – 谁? |
[13:23] | Sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[13:24] | Come on. | – 走吧 – |
[13:25] | Ta-ta. Yeah, see ya. | 再见 好 下次见 |
[13:31] | Hey, how was your skydiving? | – 嘿 你去跳伞好玩吗? |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. It was immense. | – 天啊 超刺激的 |
[13:33] | Yeah? Yeah. | – 是吗? |
[13:35] | Oh, I want to do that. | – 是啊 我也想尝试 |
[13:36] | One day, eh? You and me. Bungee jumping! | 改天我们两个一起 – |
[13:39] | That’s what I want to do. Do ya? | 我想玩的是高空弹跳 – 真的吗? |
[13:41] | Yeah, we’ll do it. That’s what we’ll do. | 对 以后我们一起去 |
[13:44] | Yeah. You coming, Neil? | – 你要一起来吗 尼尔? |
[13:46] | No, I’m past all that. | – 不用 我就算了 |
[13:47] | I’ll come and watch, though, and take some pictures. | 我可以一起去看 帮忙拍照 |
[13:50] | It’s a date. | – 说定了 |
[13:51] | See ya… | – 再见 |
[13:54] | ..Dad. | 爸 |
[13:59] | Why do you think he says stuff like that? | 他为什么要说那些话? |
[14:02] | We aren’t going bungee jumping. | 我们不可能去玩高空弹跳 |
[14:04] | Even if he got parole, which he won’t… | 就算他得到不可能得到的假释 |
[14:08] | ..by the time he got out, he’d be, like, 80. | 等到他出狱时也大概八十岁 |
[14:11] | And I’d be, like, 60 or something. | 我也六十几岁了吧 |
[14:13] | You know, perhaps when you’re in for life… | 被判无期徒刑的人 |
[14:16] | Perhaps you need to use a bit of…self-kidology, eh? | 或许偶尔都得要自欺欺人吧? |
[14:22] | Keep yourself going. | 日子才有办法过下去 |
[14:26] | Oh, here she is. Come on. | 她来了 走吧 |
[14:42] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么? |
[14:48] | She knows. | 她都知道了 |
[15:01] | Aah! | |
[17:27] | What are you doing?! | – 你在干嘛? |
[17:28] | I just wanted to say… | – 我只是想说… |
[17:31] | ..I think you should do what you said. | 我认为你应该做你说的那件事 |
[17:33] | I think you – we – should… | 我认为你…我们应该…你懂吧? |
[17:36] | ..you know. | |
[17:41] | Send him on his way. | 送他上路 |
[17:44] | Are you around Monday lunchtime? | 星期一午餐时间你在吗? |
[18:11] | I had this idea that I’d try and tell him the truth, | 我曾有一个想法 |
[18:15] | or a version of it, when he was 18. | 等到他18岁时就试着告诉他真相 或是某个版本的真相 |
[18:20] | I thought, let him have his birthday, | 先让他庆祝生日 |
[18:22] | give it a week, and then… | 过了一个星期之后… |
[18:25] | ..tell him that his mother didn’t die in childbirth. | 再告诉他 他的母亲并非死于难产 |
[18:27] | But then be very clear… | 接着再毫不保留地说出 |
[18:30] | ..about the fact that his… | 其实他的爸爸… |
[18:33] | ..that his da… | 他的爸爸… |
[18:49] | That his dad… | 他的爸爸… |
[18:53] | ..is not someone he should feel under any obligation | 不是他应该觉得有必要去认识的人 |
[18:57] | to get to know. | |
[19:00] | And then let him make the choice. | 再让他自己选择 |
[19:06] | But be clear, if he did choose to get to know him, | 还要挑明让他知道 倘若选择去认识他 |
[19:09] | that that would have to be it | 我跟他祖孙俩就再也没有任何瓜葛 |
[19:11] | as far as him and me were concerned, because… | |
[19:15] | ..for them to have any kind of a relationship | 因为在贝琪遭遇这般不幸后 |
[19:17] | after what happened to Becky… | 还让他们父子往来 |
[19:21] | ..would be so repugnant to me | 会让我深恶痛绝 |
[19:24] | that it isn’t something I’d be prepared to live with. | 那并非我能接受却已成真的现实 |
[19:27] | But it’s happened. | |
[19:29] | They are having some kind of relationship | 他们的确有往来 |
[19:31] | and I didn’t know a damn thing about it. | 而我却浑然不知 |
[19:34] | And it sounds like they get on like house on fire. | 而且听起来他们是一见如故 |
[19:39] | So… | 所以说… |
[19:42] | Ten years old. | 十岁就开始了 |
[19:44] | All this time, you think you know someone, | 同住了这么久 |
[19:47] | you live with someone. | 还以为很了解对方 |
[19:48] | God, I must be slow. | 天啊 我也太迟钝了 |
[19:50] | The fact that he never mentioned him | 他不曾提起他就该让我警觉才对 |
[19:53] | should have rung alarm bells, but… ..instead, I just allowed myself to think | 而我却自顾自地以为他再也不会想起他 |
[19:56] | that he didn’t even think about him any more. That he kind of got it. | 他应该是想通了 |
[20:00] | And there’s me thinking Clare’s the naive one, bloody hell. | 我还以为天真无知的人是克莱儿 可恶 |
[20:07] | Clare should have told you. | 克莱儿应该告诉你才对 |
[20:08] | He’s going to have to go and live there with them. | 他得搬去跟他们一起住 |
[20:13] | Not having him here. | 我不要他在这里 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:20] | What? | 什么? |
[20:22] | I’m sorry I left you on your own to deal with it… | 很抱歉我丢下你独自面对 |
[20:27] | ..when she died. | 在她过世后 |
[20:30] | Can’t imagine why I did that, now. | 现在我也想不透为何会这么做 |
[20:35] | What a coward. | – 真是懦弱 |
[20:37] | We both did what we had to do. | – 我们都做了该做的选择 |
[20:42] | I think we both probably went a bit mad. | 我们两个大概也都有些发疯 |
[20:46] | I think the only way to cope with something like that | 面对那种悲哀 唯一的方式就是发疯一阵子 |
[20:49] | is to go a bit mad for a while. | 我会在克莱儿家吃晚餐 莱恩 |
[21:18] | You all right? Should’ve told her. | – 你没事吧? – 我早该告诉她的 |
[21:20] | You should have told me before you took him that first time. | 你第一次带他去之前就该告诉我 |
[21:25] | What are you going to say when she asks? Cos she will. | – 等她问起时你要怎么说? |
[21:27] | Same as I told you. | – 跟我对你说过的一样 |
[21:30] | Felt sorry for him. | 觉得他很可怜 |
[21:33] | And if I didn’t take him, who would? | 如果我不带他去 有谁会愿意? |
[21:37] | It’s what he wanted, Clare. | 这是他的心愿 克莱儿 |
[21:45] | Ryan, come on, love, it’s ready. Turn that off. | 莱恩 过来吃饭 把电视关了 |
[22:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[22:09] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[22:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:14] | Better face the music sooner rather than later. | 还是早点面对现实比较好 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry, Catherine. He should never have taken him, | 凯瑟琳 对不起 |
[22:21] | and I should have come and told you, | 他不该带他去 我也该告诉你才对… |
[22:22] | and we shouldn’t… Yeah, but you did, so… | 对 但你还是做了 |
[22:24] | Him? Neil? Whatever. But you? | 他和尼尔就算了 可是你呢? |
[22:26] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[22:28] | What have you brought that for? | – 你干嘛带行李来? |
[22:29] | So obviously you knew this was a problem, | – 显然你也知道有问题 |
[22:31] | – which is why you haven’t told me about it. | |
[22:32] | You’re not chucking me out. I brought your pyjamas | 所以才没告诉我 – |
[22:34] | and a toothbrush and a sleeping bag | 你不能赶我走 |
[22:36] | and I think it might be best if you stay here | 我带了你的睡衣、牙刷和睡袋 我想你最好在这里住几天 |
[22:37] | a few nights. What about my games? | – 我的球赛怎么办? |
[22:39] | Can I have two minutes with him? | – 可以先让我们独处吗? |
[22:47] | So obviously this is all my fault | 没有跟你把话说得更清楚 |
[22:49] | for not addressing things more clearly with you. | 显然是我的错 |
[22:52] | I thought in some ways I had, but… | 我以为在某种程度上算是说了 但… |
[22:54] | Perhaps I thought you’d picked up on | 或许是我以为你懂得察言观色 |
[22:56] | more than you have, but maybe not. | 大概是没有 |
[22:58] | So… I need my gaming things. | – 所以… – 我还需要比赛的装备 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I’ll get your games tomorrow. | 好 明天我再送来 |
[23:01] | Not trailing back and forth again tonight. | 今晚我不想再来回奔波 |
[23:03] | It’s only round the corner. | 反正不远 我自己去拿 |
[23:04] | I’ll come and get it. There are things you need | 有些事情你必须明白 |
[23:06] | to understand, so that your decision to visit… | 这样你决定去探视… |
[23:10] | ..to keep visiting him, if that’s your plan, | 若你打算继续去探视他的话 |
[23:12] | is as informed | 才算是有所依据… |
[23:14] | as it can be. I don’t want to talk about it. | – 我不想谈这件事 |
[23:16] | No, neither do I, so I’ll be brief. | – 我也不想 所以我长话短说 |
[23:18] | So the first thing to be clear about | 首先要搞清楚的是你选择去探视的这个人 |
[23:19] | is that the way this man is, who you’re choosing to visit, | |
[23:21] | isn’t necessarily hereditary. | 他的个性不见得会遗传 好吗? |
[23:23] | All right? Do you know what that means? | – 你懂“遗传”的意思吗? – 懂 |
[23:24] | Hereditary? Yeah. Tell me what you think it means. Why? | – 你说说看意思 – 为什么? |
[23:27] | So I know you know what I’m talking about. | – 这样我才知道你真的懂 |
[23:29] | It’s like what you inherit, | – 就是继承的东西 |
[23:31] | like, genes from your parents. | – 就像来自父母和祖父母的基因 |
[23:32] | Right. And grandparents. Yeah. | – 对 没错 |
[23:35] | So…yeah, some things you inherit, some things not. | 所以说有些特质会遗传 有些不会 |
[23:40] | So he has a kink in his brain. | 他的脑袋里有某种缺陷 |
[23:44] | A twist. | 一种变态 |
[23:46] | A psychological… | 一种心理异常 |
[23:49] | ..deformity. | |
[23:50] | It’s an absence of something that allows him to… | 这种缺陷让他… |
[23:53] | ..possibly seem quite normal to you, | 在你看来或许正常 |
[23:55] | but it allows him to do things – | 却会让他做出某些行为 |
[23:58] | evil things, nasty things, | 邪恶的行为、肮脏的行为 |
[24:00] | things that normal people just wouldn’t do, | 正常人不会做出的事 |
[24:03] | things that he’s ended up in prison for. | 最后让他必须一辈子坐牢的坏事 |
[24:06] | For ever. | |
[24:08] | Now, you don’t have that kink, that absence. | 但你并没有那种缺陷 |
[24:11] | You have a normal brain. | 你的脑子是正常的 |
[24:13] | Yeah, I know. | – 是 我知道 – 你并不邪恶 |
[24:15] | You are not evil. Yes! | – 对 |
[24:16] | And… Yeah, don’t speak to me like that. | – 所以…不要用那种口气对我说话 |
[24:20] | So what you have to understand is… Right, | – 所以你要了解… |
[24:22] | you know, my tea’s going cold. | – 外婆 我的晚餐快冷掉了 |
[24:23] | What you having? Stew. | – 你们吃什么? – 炖菜 不会冷掉的 – 你要明白的是… – 我不是怪人 – 这些尼尔都解释过了 – 真的吗? – 算是吧 – 那就好 好 |
[24:25] | That’ll be all right. What you have to understand… | |
[24:28] | I’m not a weirdo. Neil’s explained all this. | |
[24:30] | Has he? Kind of. | |
[24:32] | All right. OK. | |
[24:37] | OK. Well, good. | 好 很好 好 |
[24:40] | OK. | 好 |
[24:41] | So what you also have to understand is… | 另外你还必须了解的就是… |
[24:46] | ..is that he wasn’t very nice to your mum. | 他对你的母亲并不好 |
[24:49] | Has Neil told you that? | 这件事尼尔跟你说过吗? – |
[24:51] | No. OK. | 没有 – 好 |
[24:53] | So when your mum died… | 在你妈妈过世后 |
[24:56] | ..it broke my heart. | 我的心都碎了 |
[25:00] | And I can’t tell you why or how, | 我无法也不知如何解释 |
[25:02] | you’re just going to have to trust me, | 你只能相信 |
[25:04] | but it was his fault. | 但这都是他的错 |
[25:06] | How? Did he kill her? | – 怎么会?是被他杀死的吗? – 不是 |
[25:08] | No. How, then? | – 那是为什么? |
[25:10] | Well, it’s complicated, and like I said, | – 事情很复杂 |
[25:12] | you’re going to have to trust me. But this is how serious it is. | 就像我说的 你只能相信我 但事情的严重性是这样的… |
[25:16] | If you continue to visit him, | 假使你继续去看他 |
[25:18] | if you continue to choose to visit him… | 假使你继续选择去看他 |
[25:22] | ..you can’t live with me. | 就不能再跟我同住 |
[25:23] | Why? | 为什么?她不是在生我时难产死亡的吗? – |
[25:25] | I thought she died giving birth to me. | 是生下你之后 – |
[25:26] | Well, it was just after. | 那怎么会是他的错? – |
[25:28] | How was it his fault, then? | 目前能说的我都说了 – |
[25:29] | I’ve said all I can say. | 不 告诉我 |
[25:30] | No, tell me! I’ve asked you to trust me. | 我已经叫你相信我了 |
[25:33] | Everything I do, everything I’ve ever done | 我做的一切… |
[25:37] | is in your best interests. | 我至今所做的一切都是为你好 |
[25:41] | I don’t want you to keep visiting him. | 我不希望你再去看他 |
[25:43] | And if you do want to keep visiting him, | 如果你真的想继续去看他 |
[25:46] | you’re going to have to live here with these two. | 就只能搬来这里跟他们两个住 |
[25:51] | Did she kill herself? | 她是自杀吗? |
[25:55] | But he loved her. He’s told me. | 可是他跟我说他爱她 |
[25:59] | I’ve got to go now. So why would she? | – 我该走了 – 她为何会自杀? |
[26:01] | People who love people | 真的爱一个人就不会像他那样对待她 |
[26:02] | don’t treat people the way he treated her. So, did she? Kill herself? | 所以她真是自杀吗? |
[26:07] | I can’t live here. It’s tiny. | 我不能住这里 太小了 |
[26:09] | Dwell on it. | 挤一挤 |
[26:33] | What a…fucking mess. | 全都乱了套 |
[27:02] | So why has Neil | 为什么尼尔会自告奋勇这么做? |
[27:06] | taken it upon himself to do that? Who knows? Because he’s an odd bod. | 谁知道呢?因为他就是个怪人 |
[27:13] | He had limited access to his own kids after his divorce, | 他因为会酗酒 |
[27:16] | because of the drinking. | 离婚后要探视自己的子女受到限制 |
[27:18] | So my mum thinks it might be summat to do with that, but… | 我妈觉得可能跟这件事有关 但… |
[27:21] | ..you know, they were kids | 至少他的孩子在14、15岁之前 |
[27:22] | that he’d had a relationship with | |
[27:24] | for the first 14 or 15 years of their lives. | 都跟他相处过 |
[27:27] | And Clare? | 克莱儿又怎么说? |
[27:30] | How is your mum? | 你妈妈怎么样? |
[27:34] | Bewildered. | 百思不解 |
[27:39] | The mad thing is, though, | 但离谱的是 |
[27:42] | even if she did get a court order, | 就算她取得法院命令 |
[27:44] | they’d probably think it was a good thing, | 他们大概也觉得 |
[27:48] | you know, for him to have a relationship with his dad. | 他能跟他“爸爸”培养感情是好事 |
[27:52] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗? |
[28:00] | Anything to do with that evil piece of… | 跟那个无恶不作的家伙有关的一切 |
[28:02] | ..dirt just stirs it all up for her again, you know? | 都会挑起她的回忆 你懂吗? |
[28:17] | Aye-aye. | 嗨 |
[28:24] | I thought you’d stopped. | 还以为你戒了 |
[28:26] | Yeah, well, I haven’t. | 并没有 |
[28:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:52] | I know. | – 我知道 |
[28:53] | And he can’t touch you. | – 他再也动不了你 |
[28:55] | He will die in there. | 他会死在监狱 |
[29:01] | It’s just… | 只不过跟他有关的一切感觉都像是… |
[29:03] | ..anything to do with him, it’s like… | |
[29:07] | Just… | 再次蹂躏我 |
[29:10] | ..fucks me up. | |
[29:12] | I know. I know. | 我都知道… |
[29:14] | I know. | |
[29:27] | I start my attachment to CID tomorrow. | 明天我就要开始去刑事局接受培训 |
[29:33] | You are, are you? | 是吗?你要去吗? |
[29:35] | I put in an application months ago. | 好几个月前我就提出申请 |
[29:38] | I did tell you. | 我的确有告诉你 |
[29:41] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[29:43] | Good for you. | 真有你的 |
[29:44] | Yeah! Yeah. Yeah? Yeah! | – 对啊… – 对… |
[29:51] | Just shit timing. | 可惜时机很烂 |
[29:56] | Come and live round ours. | – 可以来我们家住 |
[29:57] | Your mum doesn’t like me. She does. | – 你妈又不喜欢我 |
[29:59] | She’ll be fine. She’ll be thrilled. | 她喜欢 她不会有意见 甚至会很高兴 |
[30:02] | You can have my bed. I’ll sleep on t’floor. | 你可以睡我的床 我睡地板 |
[30:04] | You can’t be doing with dogs barking and babies crying. | 中等教育普通证书考试马上就要到了 |
[30:07] | Not when you’ve got your GCSEs coming up. | 不能待在狗叫、婴儿哭的环境 |
[30:09] | You’ll go crazy. | 你会疯掉的 |
[30:11] | What are babies for, even? They just cry | 干嘛要生小孩?他们只会哭和拉屎 |
[30:13] | and shit. You should have knocked on t’wall. | 应该射在墙上才对 |
[30:16] | I’d have knocked on t’wall. | 我就会这样 |
[30:19] | No bloody way. | “办不到” |
[30:21] | What? The bi-atch. | 什么?那个贱货 |
[30:24] | Leave it. It’s fine. “But he is homeless.” | – 算了 没关系 – “可是他无家可归” |
[30:27] | I put homeless in capitals. I’m not homeless. | – 我的“无家可归”用大写 – 我才没有无家可归 |
[30:29] | And an exclamation mark. | 再加一个惊叹号 |
[30:31] | A one-bedroom flat with a couple of alcoholics? | 跟两个酒鬼挤在一房公寓? |
[30:33] | I think you are. | – 你就是无家可归 – 他们正在戒瘾 |
[30:34] | Recovering alcoholics… That’s not the same… Cawood! | – 那不一样… – 卡伍德 |
[30:37] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[30:40] | You all right, lad? Yeah. | – 你好吗? – 很好 |
[30:42] | Just to say, you played very well on Saturday. | 只是想说一声 星期六你表现很好 |
[30:44] | I’m glad we’ve cleared the air. | – 我很高兴我们澄清了误会 – 你们赢球了? |
[30:47] | Did you win? | 没有 |
[30:48] | No, but Ryan made some very respectable saves. | 但是莱恩多次精彩救援 |
[30:51] | What’s the matter? “Tell him, | 出了什么事吗? “跟他说 |
[30:54] | “whatever the hell he’s done, to apologise to his granny.” | 不管干了什么好事 都向他外婆道歉” |
[30:58] | He’s had a bust-up with his granny, so he’s gone | 他跟外婆大吵一架 |
[31:01] | to live with his Auntie Clare and she’s a bit…flaky. | 所以他去跟克莱儿阿姨住 而她有点疯 |
[31:04] | What was it about? | – 为了什么事吵? – 他爸爸 |
[31:06] | His dad. Me dad. | 我爸爸 |
[31:08] | Didn’t know you had a dad. He’s in prison. | – 我不晓得你有爸爸 |
[31:14] | Do you, er, want to talk about it? | – 他在坐牢 |
[31:17] | To someone? Could help. | 你想聊聊吗? 找个人聊聊?说不定会有帮助 |
[31:20] | It doesn’t have to be me. Or… | 不一定要找我 |
[31:24] | Well, it could be. | 但我也可以 |
[31:26] | Be good to talk. | 聊聊是有好处的 |
[31:35] | Wish me luck, Dad! | – 祝我好运 爸爸 – 为什么?你要做什么? |
[31:37] | Why? What are you doing? Science test! | 科学测验啊 |
[31:39] | She’s talked about nowt else since last night. | 她从昨晚开始别的屁都没说 |
[31:41] | Oh, sorry. Yes. Good luck. | 抱歉 对 祝你好运 |
[31:43] | And don’t say “nowt”! Say nothing. | 不要说“屁” 说“没有”就好 |
[31:45] | Big day. Big day in Toy Town. | – 今天是大日子 – 都是小孩子在玩 – 你闭嘴 – 喂… |
[31:48] | Shut your mouth. Oi, oi, oi! | – 爸 |
[31:49] | Tell her, Dad! Just do your best. | 你快骂她 – 你尽力就好 |
[31:51] | Thanks for driving us in, again, Dad. | 再次谢谢你送我们来 爸 |
[31:53] | See ya. | 再见 |
[31:58] | You don’t need to bust a gut, is all I’m saying. | 我的意思只是你不用太认真 |
[32:00] | They’ll only pay for one of us to get through | 爸妈只会让我们其中一个念医学院 |
[32:02] | medical school, and it won’t be you. | 而且不会是你 |
[32:04] | You’ll be cleaning toilets, | 以后你会去扫厕所 何必那么累? |
[32:05] | so why bother? No, I won’t! | – 我不会 |
[32:06] | It’s what happened to him. | – 爸就是这样 |
[32:08] | See ya! | 再见 |
[32:09] | Grandma and Grandad paid for Uncle Maruf | 爷爷奶奶出钱 |
[32:11] | to do seven years at medical school. | 让马鲁夫伯伯念了七年的医学院 |
[32:13] | He had to pay for himself, | 他得要靠自己 |
[32:14] | so he could only afford to study pharmacy for four years. | 所以只能念四年的药学系 |
[32:16] | That’s why he’s got such a massive chip on his shoulder. | 所以他的压力才那么大 |
[32:26] | I kind of knew. | 我好像早就知道 |
[32:27] | Kind of worked it out. | 算是我自己想通的 |
[32:29] | But then me Auntie Clare told me, | 但我逼克莱儿阿姨告诉我 |
[32:31] | cos I made her. And do you know why your mum did that? | 你知道你妈妈为何这么做吗? |
[32:35] | They were, like, seeing each other. | 当时他们在交往 |
[32:38] | And my dad says he loved her, and I think he did, | 我爸说他爱她 |
[32:40] | in his own way. | 我想他是用他自己的方式在爱 |
[32:42] | But I think it was, you know… ..an abusive relationship. | 但我认为那是一段暴力关系 |
[32:47] | So me granny blames him when she gets upset. | 所以我外婆难过的时候就会怪他 |
[32:50] | Like when we visit me mum, up in Heptonstall. | 就像我们去赫普顿村看我妈的时候 |
[32:53] | You visit your mum? | – 你会去看你妈妈? |
[32:54] | Where she’s buried. Ah. | – 她葬在那里 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry… if I’ve been hard on you. | 如果对你太严格的话 我感到很抱歉 |
[33:05] | I didn’t realise you had all this to contend with. | 我没想到你要面对这么多事 |
[33:08] | I haven’t, normally. | 平常都不用 |
[33:09] | She’s found out I’ve been going to see him, | 她发现我去看他之后就发飙了 |
[33:12] | so she’s flipped her lid. | |
[33:14] | How would you feel if you did have to stop visiting him? | 如果真的不能再去看他 你会有什么感受? |
[33:18] | Bad. | 很难过 |
[33:20] | Family life is often difficult to negotiate, | 家务事通常都很难解 |
[33:24] | even when it’s not as complicated as yours. | 就算不像你的问题那般复杂也一样 |
[33:33] | My marriage… | 我的婚姻… |
[33:37] | ..isn’t a happy one. | 就不幸福 |
[33:39] | Isn’t it? | 真的吗? |
[33:45] | We all have our crosses to bear. | 人都有自己的烦恼要背负 |
[33:49] | But I want you to know, the door’s always open. | 但我希望你知道 随时欢迎你找我 |
[33:54] | All right? | 明白吗? |
[33:57] | You’d better get on. | 该去上课了 |
[34:12] | The dead woman is Danielle Womersley. | 女性死者的身分是 |
[34:14] | She’s 28 years old, | 丹妮儿沃姆斯利 28岁 |
[34:16] | and what seems to have happened | 她之所以摔出窗外似乎是为了逃离公寓 |
[34:18] | is that she fell from the window | |
[34:19] | trying to escape from the flat, | |
[34:21] | or possibly trying to take her own life. | 也可能是想自杀 |
[34:23] | She’s registered blind. | 她被登记为失明者 |
[34:25] | No family’s been identified, but there is a boyfriend, | 没有找到家人 但有一个男友 |
[34:29] | and he was in the flat | 当她企图爬出窗户时 |
[34:30] | when she was trying to climb out of the window. | 男友也在公寓里 |
[34:33] | The room that she was escaping from was locked, | 她想逃离的房间被上了锁 |
[34:36] | and CCTV shows a man leaving the flat, | 监视器显示有一名男子离开公寓 |
[34:39] | possibly when he’s realised | 可能是在他发现女子跳窗之后 |
[34:41] | that she was taking a dive out of the window. | |
[34:44] | Now he doesn’t go and check on her. | 他并未去查看女子 |
[34:46] | He don’t call for an ambulance. | 也没有叫救护车 |
[34:47] | He leaves the flat carrying these two rucksacks | 而是带着这两个背包离开公寓 |
[34:50] | and he drives off to an address in Queensbury in this Toyota. | 开着这辆丰田前往昆斯伯里的一个地址 |
[34:54] | Do we know what’s in the rucksacks? | – 知道背包里装了什么吗? |
[34:55] | Cash? Socks? His toothbrush? | – 现金、袜子和他的牙刷 |
[34:57] | Well, given the amount of cash that was found at the address, | 根据案发地点发现的四万多镑现金来研判 |
[35:00] | upwards of 40 grand, then, yeah, | 没错 |
[35:02] | it’s possible he was trying to move as much cash as he can, | 他有可能是在发现计划出差错时 |
[35:05] | as fast as he can, when he’s realised | 想尽快把带得走的现金移走 |
[35:07] | that things aren’t going to plan. | 该辆丰田是登记在 |
[35:09] | Now, the Toyota is registered to a Josip Matic at an address in Queensbury. | 昆斯伯里的约瑟普马提奇名下 |
[35:14] | H-MET have got obs on an address in Queensbury – | 凶杀重案组已在监视昆斯伯里的一个地址 |
[35:17] | not his registered address, but we’ve had other intel | 虽然不是他的户籍 |
[35:20] | and we know he’s in there. | 但我们得到其他线报 确定他在里面 |
[35:21] | It’s a street we’re all familiar with, | 我们熟悉这条街 |
[35:23] | so I’ve alerted uniform | 因此我已通知巡警可能需要协助逮捕 |
[35:24] | that we might need some assistance with the arrest, which we’re going to move on sometime later this morning. | 稍后在今天上午就会行动 |
[35:30] | Two other males were seen | 有另外两名男性被目击 |
[35:31] | coming and going from the Elland flat the previous week, | 在案发前一星期出入艾兰镇的公寓 |
[35:34] | and the same two males the week before that, | 同样的两人也曾在更早一星期出现过 |
[35:36] | so they need to be ID’d as a priority. | 因此当务之急就是查明他们的身分 |
[35:48] | “In light of recent incidents, sightings and happenings | “有鉴于近期发生在 |
[35:51] | “across the Yorkshire and Humberside area, | 约克郡及亨伯赛德一带的目击事件 |
[35:52] | “the Home Office has deemed it necessary | 内政部认为各警局有必要指派一位警员 |
[35:55] | “to appoint in each division | |
[35:56] | “one constable as a dedicated… | 作为专责的… |
[35:59] | “..alien life-form liaison officer.” | 外星生命联络官” |
[36:02] | Serious? A what? | – 真的假的? – 专责的什么? |
[36:04] | An alien life-form | – “外星生命联络官” |
[36:06] | liaison officer. Is that a joke? | – 是开玩笑吗? |
[36:08] | Do I look like a comedian? | – 我长得像谐星吗? – 不像 警长 |
[36:10] | No, Sarge. No. And just to be clear, | 没错 而且我要声明 |
[36:12] | I think they’re taking the piss | 就已经人力不足 他们还这样恶搞 |
[36:14] | when we’re so short-staffed, but who am I to question | 但我又有什么资格 |
[36:16] | the wisdom of the Home Secretary? | 去质疑内政大臣的智慧呢? |
[36:18] | “If anyone is interested, | “如果有人感兴趣的话 |
[36:20] | “the successful applicant must have completed | 申请者必须完成试用期才算合格 |
[36:23] | “their probationary period | |
[36:24] | “and must demonstrate an interest | 且要表现出对当地不明空中现象的关注” |
[36:27] | “in unexplained aerial phenomena in the locality.” | |
[36:31] | There are application forms here, if anyone is interested. | 这就是申请表 如果真有人感兴趣的话 |
[36:35] | I’ll have a look. | 我会看看 |
[36:36] | This is right up my street, Sarge. | – 这完全是我的强项 警长 – 真的吗?很好 – 你有听说我昨天遇到什么事吗? – 有 我有 |
[36:39] | Is it? Very good. | |
[36:40] | Did you hear what happened to me yesterday? | |
[36:42] | I did, yes. So, | 这么说约克郡及亨伯赛德一带 |
[36:44] | there must have been other sightings as well in the Yorkshire and Humberside area. | 肯定又有人目击了? |
[36:48] | That’s, yeah, the inference. | 估计是这样没错 |
[36:50] | Wow. Me nan’s always said there’s more | 我祖母常说天地间还有许多未解之谜 |
[36:52] | between heaven and Earth than any of us ever know about. | |
[36:54] | Well, I’m sure she’s right. | 我想她说得没错 |
[36:56] | Meanwhile, back on Earth… | 在此同时在地球上… |
[36:58] | Wow! ..CID have requested | 刑事局要求稍后要在昆斯伯里 |
[37:00] | assistance with an arrest at an address up Queensbury | 针对艾兰镇的女子命案 |
[37:03] | later this morning, to do with that dead girl down in Elland, | 协助执行逮捕任务… |
[37:05] | Mrs Bhuppal. | 布帕太太 |
[37:06] | There’ll be a briefing upstairs ’round about 11 o’clock. | 11点左右会在楼上进行简报 |
[37:09] | I’ll say it now and I’ll say it again before we leave. | 我要再三提醒 出发前别忘了携带个人防护装备 |
[37:12] | Please, please remember your PPE. Mrs Bhuppal, | – 布帕太太 我刚才说什么? |
[37:14] | what did I just say? | – 要带个人防护装备 |
[37:15] | PPE, Sarge. | 警长 好的 克莱儿来电 |
[37:31] | Fuck off. | 别来烦 把手洗干净 你这脏东西 |
[37:57] | That bad, eh? | 刑事局这么操吗? |
[38:06] | So…last night… | 其实昨晚… |
[38:10] | ..I drank too much. | 我喝多了 |
[38:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:17] | Because of all this about Ryan. | 因为莱恩的这些事情 |
[38:19] | And then…this morning, | 今天早上又得知在艾兰镇坠楼的那个女孩 |
[38:22] | that girl who fell out the window in Elland. | |
[38:27] | She was blind and she had got no family | 眼睛失明又没有家人 |
[38:29] | and she thought this bloke were her boyfriend, | 把这家伙当成男友 |
[38:31] | and they was just using her, | 原来他们只是利用她 |
[38:33] | using her flat to stash their filthy, shitty money in. | 利用她的公寓来藏黑心钱 |
[38:37] | And then t’penny must have dropped what was going on, | 后来应该是她发现不对劲 |
[38:40] | so they held her hostage in her own flat, | 于是就被软禁 |
[38:42] | for two or three weeks, by the sound of things. | 就在自己的公寓里 好像长达两、三个星期 |
[38:45] | And sounded like she… | 而且听起来… |
[38:49] | Sounded like she was just trying to escape | 听起来她是为了逃走才坠楼 |
[38:51] | when she fell, so… | |
[38:53] | Do you want to go home? | – 你想先回家吗? |
[38:55] | I have this thing, I get… | – 我的脑袋里… |
[38:57] | ..in here, | 有一种感觉 |
[38:59] | and stuff like this with Ryan, | 会被莱恩这样的事情所诱发 |
[39:01] | it triggers it. | |
[39:05] | It’s like… | 就好像他们把我抓进那间车库时 |
[39:06] | ..when they took me into that garage, | |
[39:09] | they’d stuffed me inside a sleeping bag, upside down. | 先把我头上脚下塞进睡袋里 |
[39:12] | Somebody pulled me out of the van. | 有人把我从车上拖出来 |
[39:18] | And it was…him. | 就是他 |
[39:20] | And he goes, | 他说… |
[39:22] | “Don’t give me any shit, you little bastard, | – 别想给我作怪 – “别想给我作怪” |
[39:25] | “or I’ll chop your tits off.” | – 否则我就砍死你 – “否则我就砍死你” |
[39:28] | So I didn’t scream. | 因此我没呼救 |
[39:30] | And I should have screamed, | 当时我应该呼救 |
[39:31] | I should have screamed my fucking head off, cos if I had, | 我应该死命呼救才对 |
[39:33] | then somebody might have heard me, | 或许就会有人听见 |
[39:35] | or they might have panicked and made a mistake, | 也可能让他们一时慌张而乱了阵脚 |
[39:37] | and then none of the rest would have happened. | 后面的事情也就不会发生 |
[39:40] | But I didn’t… | 但我没有 |
[39:42] | And I know it’s a survival thing | 我知道那是为了求生 |
[39:44] | and I know I’m not a coward. | 也知道我并不懦弱 |
[39:46] | So why does it play over and over and over in here? | 那为什么还会不停地在我脑海中重演? |
[39:54] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳? |
[39:56] | Well, because you’re human. | 因为你是正常人 |
[39:59] | Because what happened to you was horrendous. | 因为你的遭遇惨无人道 |
[40:03] | You can go home if you want. | 想回去就回去吧 我会跟督察说 |
[40:05] | I’ll speak to the DI, he’ll underst… | 他一定能体… – |
[40:07] | No. All right. | 不用 – 好吧 |
[40:11] | I was just saying it to you. | 只是跟你吐苦水而已 |
[40:15] | OK. | 了解 |
[40:21] | What are you going to do? | 关于莱恩的事 |
[40:23] | About Ryan? | 你有什么打算? |
[40:25] | Is he still round at theirs? | – 他还在他们家吗? |
[40:27] | Yeah. He came to fetch | – 对 昨晚来拿了他的作业 |
[40:28] | his homework last night, which was a tale. | 这还真是奇闻 |
[40:30] | Never normally gives a toss about his homework, | 通常他根本不在乎作业 |
[40:33] | but he’s worked out that… | 但他已经想通… |
[40:40] | He’s worked out that Becky took her own life. | 他已经想通是贝琪自己寻短 |
[40:44] | Apparently, Clare spent Saturday evening explaining to him why – | 听说星期六晚上 |
[40:48] | well, a version of why – but he still wants to | 克莱儿向他解释了一种版本的原因 |
[40:50] | go and visit him. | 但他还是想去探监 |
[40:52] | “He’s still me dad.” | “他终究是我爸爸” |
[40:56] | Good luck to him, eh? | 只能祝他好运了 |
[41:09] | So, who started all this about an alien liaison officer? | 外星人联络官这件事是谁起的头? |
[41:13] | Oh, Gorkem saw a strange light moving in an erratic manner | 高肯昨天早上5点在埃林登荒野的上空 |
[41:18] | over Erringden Moor at five o’clock yesterday morning. | 看见“奇怪灯光” 以“不规则的方式”移动 |
[41:22] | So then he started Googling stuff and found out about | 接着他便上网搜寻 |
[41:25] | that bobby in Todmorden in 1980, | 发现了1980年托德莫登的那位巴比 |
[41:27] | reckoning he’d been abducted by aliens, | 认为他应该是被外星人绑架 |
[41:29] | so now he’s convinced himself that the Earth’s only days away | 现在他还深信 |
[41:32] | from being overrun by little green men. | 地球再过不久就会被小绿人给占领 |
[41:35] | Fancy travelling all that way through the galaxy and ending up in Todmorden. | 不辞千里跨越银河系结果却来到托德莫登 |
[41:38] | Well, you know, | 毕竟飞了这么远 |
[41:40] | come all that way, you’ve got to land somewhere. | 总得找个地方降落 |
[41:43] | Yeah, but Tod? I mean, | 可是是托德莫登耶 |
[41:45] | you’d just open your capsule door, | 只要打开舱门 |
[41:47] | stick your antennae up briefly, | 伸出天线一下子 就会想要打道回府 |
[41:49] | and turn around and go home, wouldn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[41:51] | Well, I would, certainly. | 我肯定会 |
[41:54] | Anyway, I thought you’d like to know that he’s just handed in | 言归正传 |
[41:58] | his application form to Mike. | 我想你该知道 他刚刚把申请书递给麦克了 |
[41:59] | What did Mike say? | – 麦克怎么说? |
[42:01] | I don’t know. | – 不晓得 |
[42:03] | You think it’s gone on long enough? | 你觉得够久了吗? |
[42:06] | Do you think you should tell him the truth | 是否也该把真相告诉他了? |
[42:08] | before he makes a pillock of himself | 免得他在民众面前出糗? |
[42:10] | with a member of the public? | |
[42:12] | Look, it’s Shaf’s jolly little jape – | 搞出这场恶作剧的是夏夫 |
[42:14] | it’s him you need to talk to, not me. | 你该找他谈 不是我 |
[42:18] | Catherine Cawood. | 凯瑟琳卡伍德 |
[42:19] | Catherine, can we have your team upstairs | 凯瑟琳 可以请你的组员五分钟内上楼 |
[42:21] | in five minutes for this Josip Matic arrest briefing? | 参加逮捕约瑟普马提奇的行动简报吗? |
[42:25] | You can indeed, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[42:30] | Upstairs now, boys and girls. | 所有人上楼 |
[42:33] | Fuck’s sake. | 该死… 嫌犯姓名:乔安娜赫普沃斯 |
[43:13] | Viktor’s here. | 维克托来了 |
[43:16] | Hey, Viktor. | 嘿 维克托 |
[43:22] | The chief knows what happened in that flat down at Elland. | 老大已经知道艾兰镇那间公寓发生的事了 |
[43:27] | Oh? It’s been in the paper. | – 怎么会? – 上报了 |
[43:29] | He put two and two together. | 他自己想通的 |
[43:31] | He says, “You think this is how to run a business?” | 他说“你以为生意是这样做的吗? |
[43:34] | A woman dead, | 死了一个女的 |
[43:36] | 70G left behind in a flat by a moron, | 七万镑还被一个脑残 留在公寓让警察去查” |
[43:38] | and the feds all over it. | 约瑟普说她很开心 |
[43:40] | Josip said she was happy. | 每次我们去她都很开心 |
[43:41] | She was happy every time we went around there. | 等他着急地打电话来 |
[43:43] | We didn’t know she knew stuff until he rang us up, panicking. | 我们才知道被她发现了 |
[43:46] | You brought him in. We didn’t know | 他是你找来的人 |
[43:47] | the dumb bitch would try flying out the window. | 我们又不晓得那笨女人会跳窗 |
[43:50] | You should know. You should make it | 你应该要知道 你应该想办法 |
[43:51] | your business to know that someone like that | 确定那种人没勇气尝试做出那种傻事 |
[43:53] | hasn’t got it in them to try anything that fucking stupid. | |
[43:59] | And then he says, | 接着他又说 |
[44:01] | “This Josip didn’t get any of the money out? | “那个约瑟普没带走任何的钱吗? |
[44:05] | “He didn’t think to take anything with him?” | 他连一分钱都没想到要带走?” |
[44:10] | He panicked. | 他慌了手脚 |
[44:15] | What do you want us to do? | 你希望我们怎么做? |
[44:19] | He wants Josip moved on. | 他要约瑟普离开 |
[44:20] | What… | |
[44:21] | ..moved on as in…? Moved on. | – “离开”的意思是… |
[44:25] | Before the feds get to him. | – 在警察找到之前把他除掉 |
[44:27] | He won’t talk. He’s been briefed. | 他不会说的 已经跟他讲过了 |
[44:29] | He won’t talk because you | 他不会说是因为 |
[44:31] | are going to pick him up before they do. | 你们得在警察之前把他带走 |
[44:34] | He’s ditched his phone. | 他已经丢掉手机 |
[44:35] | They won’t find him. You need to go there | 警察找不到的 你们现在就得过去 |
[44:37] | right now. Do you think the chief | 你觉得老大星期三 |
[44:38] | will still want to come to me wedding on Wednesday? | 还会来参加我的婚礼吗? |
[44:40] | If you sort this out. If you don’t, you’ll be lucky | 如果此事能解决的话 |
[44:43] | to be at your own fucking wedding on Wednesday. | 否则到时还能办婚礼就算你走运了 |
[44:47] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[45:36] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[45:39] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我以为你不会来 |
[45:42] | I do what I say I’ll do. | 我是说到做到的人 |
[45:43] | Like help me get a flat? | 比如说帮我找公寓吗? |
[45:46] | First things first. I’m… | 先做正事 |
[45:49] | I’m not in your contacts on your phone, am I? | 我不在你的手机联络人清单里吧? – |
[45:51] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[45:52] | Just checking. | – 只是想确认 |
[45:54] | And have you ever looked the pharmacy up | – 你曾用电脑搜寻我的药房吗? |
[45:56] | on your computer or anything? | – 问这干嘛? |
[45:57] | Why? Because we have to make sure | 我们必须确保没有人能查出我跟他的关联 |
[45:59] | nobody can connect me to him. | 若能证明我跟你有关 那显然就是我跟他的关系 |
[46:01] | So, obviously, if they can connect me to you, | – 所以… |
[46:03] | that’s a connection to him. No, | – 我都没有 |
[46:05] | I haven’t. Right. | 好 星期五晚上 – |
[46:06] | So Friday night, you crush up three diazepam… | 你先碾碎三颗地西泮… – 这个星期五吗? |
[46:08] | This Friday? This Friday, and then you… | – 这个星期五 然… – 三颗? |
[46:10] | – Three? Three or four. | |
[46:12] | Have you got enough left? | 三或四颗 剩下的还够吗? |
[46:13] | No. | – 不够了 |
[46:15] | Right. And then you put them in his drink, | 然后掺进他的饮料 |
[46:17] | whatever he’s drinking, but not the first one. | 不管他喝什么 第一杯都不要加 |
[46:19] | Wait till he’s well under way and then do it. | 等到醉了再动手 |
[46:22] | Will he be well under way by 11? | 11点前他会醉吗? |
[46:23] | Yeah. Right, well, at that time, | – 会 |
[46:25] | and don’t rush, I’ll be just out here, waiting. | – 等到那个时候 |
[46:29] | As soon as he’s unconscious, you let me in, and… | 不要急 我会在外面等 |
[46:31] | ..that’s it. I’ll do it. | 他一醉倒你就让我进来 就这样 我来动手 |
[46:33] | You’ll do it? | – 由你来? – 我会给他打针 |
[46:34] | I’ll inject him with thin air, as discussed. | 跟之前说好的一样注射空气 |
[46:38] | It’s a syringe. | 这是针筒 |
[46:40] | I want you to hide this somewhere. | 你找个地方藏好 |
[46:42] | I don’t want to risk it falling out of my pocket | 我不想冒险 |
[46:44] | when I’m climbing up that fucking wall. | 在我爬过那堵墙时掉出口袋 |
[46:46] | Somewhere handy. | 放在方便的位置 |
[46:53] | I’ll, er, put it in here, | 我放在这里好了 |
[46:56] | under one of these. | 压在下面 |
[46:59] | So, I’ll do the thing. | 我会下手 |
[47:01] | It’ll take about 15 seconds. | 大概需要15秒的时间 然后… |
[47:03] | And then… Is that all? | – 就这样? |
[47:05] | Yeah. | – 对 |
[47:06] | And then we’ll put him in his car and I’ll drive him | 然后把他搬上他的车 由我载到哈德斯菲尔德 |
[47:09] | into Huddersfield, and then I’ll just leave him in his car | 接着我会把他留在车上 |
[47:11] | somewhere near Great Northern Street. | 停在大北街附近 |
[47:14] | What about your wife? Won’t she…? | – 你太太怎么办?她不会… – 她会不省人事 |
[47:17] | No, she’ll be out of it. | 我会在她的饮料里下药 |
[47:18] | I’ll drop a bit of something in whatever she’s drinking. | 而你的说词就是 |
[47:20] | And then your story will be that you went to bed at 20 past ten, | 你在10点20分上床睡觉 |
[47:25] | and that you left him up here drinking in front of the telly | 留他自己在电视前喝酒 |
[47:27] | and that you had no idea he drove into town | 不晓得他会趁着全家都已呼呼大睡时 |
[47:29] | looking for prostitutes, | |
[47:31] | when the rest of the house was asleep. Yes? | 开车到镇上找妓女 明白吗? |
[47:35] | Right. And when it’s done, | – 好 |
[47:37] | I don’t want any more contact between us at all. | – 事成之后 |
[47:39] | Is that clear? | 我们之间不能再有任何联络 听清楚了吗? |
[47:40] | You need more pills, you go to your GP again. | 缺药就去找你的全科医生 只不过你将不再需要 |
[47:43] | Except, you won’t need any more, because you’ll be shot of him. | 因为你已经摆脱他了 |
[47:46] | OK? | 知道吗? |
[47:48] | Are you… Are you sure you want to do this? For me? | 你确定真要为我做这件事? |
[47:51] | Yes. But you don’t mention anything about me to the police | 对 可是等到警方为了那些药再来找你时 |
[47:54] | when they come back to you about those pills they took. | 你千万不能提到我 |
[47:56] | Yeah? | 明白吗? |
[48:00] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然不会 |
[48:06] | How, how will we get him into his car? | 要怎么把他搬上车? |
[48:11] | – We’ll manage. | |
[48:13] | He weighs 13st. | 到时再想办法 – |
[48:14] | We’ll manage between us. | 他的体重82公斤 – |
[48:16] | Dead bodies are very unwieldy. | 我们两个合力 – |
[48:18] | I’m sure they… How do you know? | 死人是很笨重的 – |
[48:20] | It was on t’telly, in this crime thing. | 我想…你怎么会知道? – |
[48:22] | Well, I’m stronger than I look. So… | 电视上的犯罪节目说过 我没有看起来那么弱不禁风 |
[48:27] | What’s funny? | – 有什么好笑的? |
[48:29] | Just… | – 就是… |
[48:32] | Nothing! Nothing’s funny! | – 不 没有什么好笑的 – 我正在想办法帮你 乔安娜 |
[48:35] | I’m trying to help you, Joanna. I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 |
[48:37] | I’m trying to find a way | 对不起… |
[48:38] | to solve the mess that’s been created! | 我正在想办法解决被捅出来的娄子 |
[48:48] | What’s in the garage? | 车库里有什么? |
[48:53] | Nothing. Stuff. | – 没什么 |
[48:55] | Can I have a look? | 就是一些东西 – 我能看看吗? |
[48:59] | Erm… | 我得… |
[49:00] | I need to get the… | 我得去拿钥匙 |
[49:02] | ..the key. | |
[49:08] | He, erm, keeps it locked. | 他都会上锁 |
[49:11] | He keeps everything fucking locked. | 他把所有东西都上锁 |
[49:51] | ..speed of light, disappeared into thin air. | 以光速消失不见 |
[49:53] | Then there was this other incident. | 另外还有一起事件 |
[49:55] | This was in the 1980s. | 发生在1980年代 |
[49:56] | Field full of cows, also in Todmorden. | 满是牛只的空地上 同样在托德莫登 |
[50:06] | – Shit. | |
[50:08] | Shit! What are we going to do? | 可恶… – |
[50:09] | Drive round the block. | 现在怎么办? 绕过去 |
[50:11] | This whole herd disappeared from one side of the valley | 某天晚上 |
[50:14] | to the other, overnight. | 一整群的牛从山谷的一边消失 又从另一边出现 |
[50:16] | And physically they just could not have got there. | 但理论上牛群不可能会出现在那里 |
[50:18] | It was impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[50:20] | There were fences, gates. | 有围篱和栅门 |
[50:22] | An entire herd! Will you shush? | 然而整群的牛… 你可以闭嘴吗? |
[50:30] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛?怎么还没进去? |
[50:32] | Why haven’t they gone in? | |
[50:33] | Who’s in there with him? | 有谁跟他在一起?可以联络谁? |
[50:34] | Who can we phone? | 他可能已经跑掉了 |
[50:36] | He might have done one. He might have gone. | 对…万一没有呢? |
[50:38] | Yeah. Yeah, and what if he hasn’t? None of them missing, none of them harmed. | 没有牛只失踪或受伤 |
[50:42] | So… | 所以怎么会这样?事件都有详尽的纪录 |
[50:43] | ..how? | |
[50:45] | And this is very well-documented. | |
[50:48] | I’m not disputing what you’re saying. | 我不是要反驳你 |
[50:50] | I’m just saying, why would they bother? | 但我想问 他们干嘛这么累? |
[50:52] | Come all this way from Uranus, | 从大老远的地方跑来 |
[50:55] | do you really think they’re going, | 你真以为他们会想说 |
[50:58] | “Oh, let’s shift these cows. That’ll mystify everybody.” | “来搬动这些牛 让所有人想不透”吗? |
[51:03] | Right, well, you tell me how it happened, then. | 那你试着解释看看 – 偷牛贼 – 立刻行动… |
[51:05] | Cattle rustlers! | – 围篱、栅门和墙… – 立刻行动… |
[51:07] | Go, go, go. | Go, go, go. Shut up! Go! 闭嘴 行动 – 警察… – 警察… |
[51:28] | Show yourself! Police! | 警察 约瑟普马提奇 你在哪里? |
[51:32] | Downstairs clear! | – 楼下安全 |
[51:34] | Stay where you are! Police! | – 留在原地 是警察 |
[51:36] | Josip Matic! Where are you, mate? | 约瑟普马提奇 |
[51:43] | Stay where you are! | 你在哪里? |
[51:45] | Hey, get down here now. | 留在原地 你马上给我下来 |
[51:48] | He’s in the loft, he’s not coming down. | – 他躲在阁楼 |
[51:50] | All right. | 不肯下来 – 好 |
[51:52] | We’re going up. | 我们上去 |
[51:54] | Eyes peeled outside. | 外面的人提高警觉 |
[52:17] | What… What are you looking for? | – 你在找什么? |
[52:19] | I could drag him out this way. | – 可以从这里把他拖出去 |
[52:21] | Open this door. | 打开这扇门 |
[52:24] | Reverse his car in a bit. Nobody’d see anything. | 把车稍微倒进来 谁都看不见 |
[52:30] | Yeah. Er… | 对 |
[52:33] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | – 或许我们不应该 |
[52:34] | Shouldn’t…? | – 不该什么? |
[52:36] | Do it. | 动手 |
[52:37] | I know I’ve always said if I don’t do something to him, | 我知道我老是说 如果我不对他动手 |
[52:43] | he’ll do something to me, but I don’t… | 他就会对我动手 |
[52:46] | I don’t think… | 可是我觉得不该… 可是你让他知道了我的存在 |
[52:48] | You told him about me. | 事情不只关系到你 |
[52:49] | It isn’t just about you. | – 你告诉他给你地西泮的人是我 |
[52:51] | – You told him it was me who gave you that diazepam. | |
[52:53] | Yeah, but… | 对 可是… |
[52:55] | All right. So, erm… | 好吧 是这样的 |
[52:59] | I didn’t. | – 我并没有 |
[53:01] | What? | – 没有什么? |
[53:03] | I lied. He…doesn’t know about you. | 我骗你的 |
[53:11] | What?! | 他并不知道你的存在 什么? |
[53:13] | I just said that so you’d help me, but… | 我这么说只是想要你帮我 |
[53:17] | ..he doesn’t. He doesn’t. | 可是他并不知道 |
[53:19] | So we don’t have to do this. | 所以我们不需要这么做 |
[53:23] | And I think it might be better | 我直接回去跟那个女警解释 |
[53:25] | if I just went back and talked to that police lady, | 应该会比较好 |
[53:28] | asked her to help me. I won’t say anything | 请她帮助我 我不会提到你的… |
[53:31] | about you. You lied?! | 你说谎 |
[53:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 所以我们不动手了? |
[53:39] | So we’re not doing it. | – 你想要吗? |
[53:44] | Do you want to? Do I want to? | – 我想要吗?不 |
[53:46] | No, I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[53:47] | I just don’t want people behaving like… | 我只是不想要别人表现得… |
[53:53] | So he doesn’t know? | – 所以他不知道? – 不知道 |
[53:55] | No. He definitely doesn’t know? | – 肯定不知道? |
[53:58] | No. | – 不知道 |
[54:00] | – Are you lying? | |
[54:02] | No! | 你在说谎吗? – |
[54:06] | But is that all right? Not doing it. | 没有 但是不动手的话可以吗? |
[54:11] | Faisal! Yeah! | – 费伊索? |
[54:13] | Yes. | – 是的 可以 |
[54:15] | As long as you’re not going to keep pestering me | 只要你不再缠着要我拿钱帮你 |
[54:18] | to help you with money and somewhere to live, if we don’t. | 找住的地方 |
[54:23] | Oh, er… | 就可以不动手 |
[54:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[54:28] | Maybe we should do it. | 或许我们应该动手 |
[54:29] | You’re a liability! Don’t say that. | – 你就是个负担 – 别说这种话 |
[54:32] | How do I know you’re not lying? Because I’m not lying! | – 我怎么知道你没骗我? |
[54:34] | You lied in the first place, saying he did! | – 因为我没有 |
[54:36] | Yeah, cos I needed you to help me. | – 一开始你就骗我说他知道 – |
[54:38] | Yeah, and now you’re going to go back to your police lady and tell her God knows what! | 对 因为我需要你帮我 |
[54:41] | I won’t say owt about you! | 现在你去找那个女警 不晓得又会说些什么 – |
[54:42] | Oh, promise?! | 我不会提到你的事 – 你保证不会? |
[54:44] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[54:45] | Anyway, I’m not lying, cos if I was, don’t you think | 总之我没骗你 |
[54:48] | he’d have knocked on your door by now | 否则他不是早就上门找你 |
[54:49] | and smashed your teeth down your fucking throat for you? | 打断你的牙齿 |
[54:51] | And been to the police? | 要你吞下肚 还去报警了吗? |
[54:53] | You’d better lock that door, | 你最好把门锁上 |
[54:54] | or he’ll know you’ve been in there. | 否则他会知道你进去过 |
[55:13] | What’s happening, Shaf? | – 夏夫 |
[55:15] | Anything? He’s gone through! | 什么情况?有进展吗? – 他爬出去了 |
[55:16] | It’s a through-er! He’s gone through to another house. | 阁楼是互通的 他爬到隔壁了 |
[55:20] | Oi! | 喂 该… |
[55:23] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[55:27] | Fucking shoelaces! You’re under arrest… Keep still… | – 烂鞋带 – 你被逮捕了 不要动 |
[55:29] | You’re under arrest… Get off me, you stupid bitch! Stop fucking kicking me! | – 你别傻了 – 你被逮捕了 不要再踢我 – 我的裤子被你拉掉了 – 你因疑似非法拘禁被逮捕 |
[55:33] | Pulling my fucking pants down! | |
[55:35] | ..On suspicion of false imprisonment. | |
[55:37] | Fuck you, bitch! | 去你的 贱人 |
[55:41] | Fuck you, buster. | 去你的 臭小子 |
[55:47] | Man, we are fucking dead. | 这下我们死定了 |
[55:50] | ..But it may harm your defence if you do not mention | 倘若知情不报 |
[55:52] | when questioned something you later rely on in court. | 日后开庭可能会对你不利 |
[55:54] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说一切皆可做为呈堂证供 |
[55:56] | You’re also under arrest | 此外你因为涉及洗钱而被逮捕 |
[55:57] | on suspicion of money laundering. Fucking hell. | 真是要命 |
[56:05] | You got that, you little shit? | 你这混帐听清楚没有? |
[56:13] | Fuck. | 可恶 – |
[56:21] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳?你不要紧吧? – 9233呼叫控制中心 |
[56:23] | – Are you all right? – 9233, go ahead. | 9233请说 |
[56:28] | OE54OPL Write that down. | |
[57:04] | Hello, this is Rob, Jo and the girls. | 把这车号记下来 |
[57:06] | There’s no-one to take your call at the moment, | 哈啰 |
[57:07] | but if you’d like to leave a message, | 这里是罗伯、乔和女儿们 目前没有人能接听 |
[57:09] | we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 请留言 我们其中一个会尽快回电 |
[57:11] | Nice one, Sarge. | – 干得好 |
[57:13] | Hiya, Joanna. It’s Catherine Cawood | 警长 – |
[57:15] | from Skircoat Road Police Station in Halifax. | 嗨 乔安娜 |
[57:17] | Er, just to say I’ve had the forensic analysis report back | 我是哈利法克斯 史科寇特路警局的凯瑟琳卡伍德 |
[57:20] | on the pills I took from you, | 想通知你 跟你没收的药物的鉴识分析报告回来了 |
[57:22] | and I know you’re not due to answer bail | 我知道你还有两星期才要来报到 |
[57:24] | for another two weeks, but if you want to | 但如果你想趁早解决 |
[57:26] | get it over and done with, I’m on duty | 今天我值班到6点 |
[57:27] | today until six o’clock. | 听到留言就打个电话 |
[57:29] | So give us a ring when you get this call, | 让我知道你想怎么安排 |
[57:31] | let me know how you’re fixed. OK, bye-bye. | 再见 |