时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Me and my men are to see that this establishment | 我和我的手下要确保这个机构 |
[00:03] | does not continue trading as a bawdy house. | 不再是一座妓院 |
[00:06] | They left at first light. | 他们天一亮就走了 |
[00:08] | We found this in Kitty’s hair. | 我们在凯蒂的头发里找到了这个 |
[00:09] | If you find that garment, you’ll find her killer. | 找到那件衣服 就能找到杀害她的凶手 |
[00:12] | Miss Wells, may I tempt you out for a drive? | 威尔斯小姐 我能斗胆邀你一同兜风吗 |
[00:15] | Lord Fallon’s made me another offer. | 法伦大人又给我提条件了 |
[00:17] | He’s sending for me tonight. | 他今天晚上会来接我 |
[00:18] | If you doubt your man’s affections, | 如果你怀疑你男人的心意 |
[00:20] | it’s not because of me. | 那也不是因为我 |
[00:21] | Tell your mother to send my things. | 让你母亲把我的东西寄来 |
[00:23] | I’m stopping here. | 我在这住下了 |
[00:25] | I’m trying to act against Quigley | 我是想反抗奎格利的 |
[00:26] | yet I find myself doing her bidding. | 但我觉得我好像一直在帮她 |
[00:28] | I want to destroy Lydia Quigley. | 我想毁了莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[00:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[00:31] | Then we’ll be allies on one condition: | 那我们就是同盟了 有一个条件 |
[00:34] | that you have nothing to do with my brother. | 你别去招惹我哥哥 |
[00:36] | The only charge that remains against Mrs. Quigley | 奎格利夫人唯一的罪行依旧只有 |
[00:38] | is running a brothel. | 经营妓院 |
[00:39] | Now, will you pay her penalty or not? | 你还付不付她的罚金了 |
[00:41] | If you do this, you cease to be mine. | 如果你这么做 我们就断绝关系 |
[00:43] | Never knew when to keep quiet, did you? | 永远也不知道闭嘴 是吗 |
[01:19] | That old crone went down like a drunk. | 那个丑老太婆喝得烂醉 |
[01:21] | Yeah, she’ll be an Irish beauty this morning. | 她早上醒来就会变成爱尔兰美女了 |
[01:24] | Two black eyes. | 黑色的大眼睛 |
[01:25] | You little gubshite! | 你这个小混蛋 |
[01:26] | Enough! | 够了 |
[01:29] | Remember you’re on trial. | 记住你们还在试用期 |
[01:31] | One more trip, you’re back at Cheapside. | 再有一次 你们就回齐普赛街 |
[01:37] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:39] | Is it angry culls? | 是嫖客发怒了吗 |
[01:57] | That hellion Quigley! | 缺德的奎格利 |
[02:02] | Did you see anything? Aye? | 你们看见什么了吗 |
[02:05] | ‐ No, Missus, nothing. ‐ Nothing. | -没有 女士 -什么都没看见 |
[02:20] | Fanny, I need you to go and fetch Nancy. | 范妮 你去找南茜 |
[02:23] | Jacob, you’re coming with me. | 雅各布 你跟我走 |
[02:25] | You two stay here. | 你们俩留在这 |
[02:26] | Clean this up. | 把这收拾了 |
[02:28] | Mind you don’t cut yourselves. | 小心别割到自己 |
[02:29] | Or each other! | 也别割到别人 |
[02:48] | You are manna from heaven. | 你是天上的甘露 |
[02:51] | Perhaps forbidden fruit tastes sweeter. | 禁果尝起来更甜 |
[02:56] | My sister told you not to associate with me. | 我妹妹跟你说不要和我来往 |
[02:59] | And yet…you were determined to bed me. | 可你却决定要上我 |
[03:03] | One might assume the two are connected. | 也许这两者是有联系的 |
[03:07] | A bientôt, Miss Wells. | 再见 威尔斯小姐 |
[03:10] | You’ll be returning. | 你还会再回来 |
[03:12] | To you, yes. | 回来找你 |
[03:13] | To this chintz-pit, never. | 但我不会再回这破布坑 |
[03:36] | You didn’t come to me last night. | 你昨晚没来找我 |
[03:39] | Anticipation is half the joy. | 期待也是一种快乐 |
[03:46] | You’re teasing me, Lord Fallon. | 你在挑逗我 法伦大人 |
[03:57] | This is Miss Wells | 这位是威尔斯小姐 |
[03:59] | and she will be your mistress. | 她是你们的女主人 |
[04:01] | You will treat her as if she were my wife. | 你们要像对夫人一样对待她 |
[04:22] | What about her? | 她怎么样 |
[04:26] | No, no, not Sally Perkins. | 不 不要莎莉·帕金斯 |
[04:29] | She’s a beauty, but she’s got the flap dragon. | 她长得好看 但下边松得跟个老逼一样 |
[04:37] | What about her? | 她呢 |
[04:40] | She has three meals a day and they’re all gin. | 她一天三顿 顿顿是酒 |
[04:48] | Oh, well, then the dark one. | 那个黑人呢 |
[04:49] | Cor, she’s a diamond. | 天 她真是个宝贝 |
[04:52] | I thought we needed variation. | 我以为咱们的姑娘需要多样化 |
[04:55] | Do you know how many blonde blowses there are in Soho? | 你知道苏豪区有多少金发美女吗 |
[04:59] | I just ride the pole better than any of them. | 老娘的活比她们任何一个都好 |
[05:02] | Don’t let a little competition scare you. | 别让这点小竞争把你吓到了 |
[05:05] | Bare‐knuckle fighters earn a king’s ransom, you know that. | 你知道赤手空拳的斗士能赢一大笔钱 |
[05:09] | Where would you hold it, if I fought? | 如果我打的话 你在哪里举行比赛 |
[05:12] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[05:13] | Chalk circle for a sparring ring. | 用粉笔画个拳击圈 |
[05:17] | Land blows like you land buttock and you might just win. | 抡几拳头来个背摔 你可能就赢了 |
[05:25] | How much for a brush with Miss Lennox? | 跟伦诺克斯小姐干一炮要多少钱 |
[05:29] | I’m not her pimp. | 我又不是她的老鸨 |
[05:30] | Well, come on then. | 来吧 |
[05:42] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[05:48] | I need you to mind him. | 我要你来照看他 |
[05:50] | There’s been an attack on the house. | 房子被袭击了 |
[05:53] | You’ve baited Quigley again. | 你又招惹奎格利了 |
[05:56] | She was at the Pleasure Gardens with Mrs. May. | 她和梅夫人在游乐园里 |
[06:00] | Called me Little Maggie. | 还叫我小玛吉 |
[06:02] | That’s why I hit her. | 所以我就打她了 |
[06:08] | Well, she probably had it coming. | 那她是活该 |
[06:14] | You stay close to your pa today. | 今天你和你老爹好好待着 |
[06:17] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:38] | I heard you battered the old moth. | 我听说你打了那只老蛾子 |
[06:41] | Bet she was fluttering all night | 我打赌她整个晚上都扑棱着翅膀 |
[06:42] | thinking about ways to chaw you. | 想着怎么搞你 |
[06:44] | This is just the start. | 这只是开始 |
[06:51] | Mrs. Quigley, your face. | 奎格利夫人 你的脸 |
[06:54] | The Marquess left satisfied, I trust. | 我肯定侯爵是心满意足地走了 |
[06:58] | He enjoyed me… | 他喜欢我 |
[07:00] | but not our surroundings. | 但不喜欢咱们的环境 |
[07:01] | It’s like rutting in a doll’s house. | 就像在娃娃屋里交配 |
[07:04] | I cannot stand another day here. | 在这儿一天我也忍不了了 |
[07:07] | That Justice has my business in a chokehold. | 那个法官让我没法做生意 |
[07:10] | The whole of London’s corrupt and he thinks he’s different. | 整个伦敦都堕落了 他却自恃清高 |
[07:15] | Perhaps we should test his virtue. | 或许我们该去试探他的品行 |
[07:25] | The court has been known to take funding | 众所周知 法院从各种渠道 |
[07:27] | from a variety of sources and endow it to worthy causes. | 获取资金 并用到各种需要的地方 |
[07:31] | Hospitals, almshouses. | 医院 救济院 |
[07:34] | To what are you alluding? | 你在暗示什么 |
[07:35] | Well, we would like to support your endeavors. | 我们愿意支持你所做的努力 |
[07:38] | Bribery is an illegal practice, Mrs. Quigley. | 贿赂是非法行为 奎格利夫人 |
[07:41] | You cannot keep me from my own home! | 你不能阻止我回自己的家 |
[07:43] | I am not, I am simply forbidding you | 我没有 我只是禁止你 |
[07:45] | from operating within it. | 在家里营业 |
[07:46] | Good day. | 再见 |
[07:49] | That man is an impediment. | 这男人是个障碍 |
[07:50] | We must make it our duty to remove him. | 我们必须除掉他 |
[07:52] | The Marquess could eat him alive if he wanted to. | 只要侯爵想 就能活吞了他 |
[07:56] | Then we must make him want to. | 那我们就让他有这个想法 |
[08:00] | Hunt cannot bar us from Golden Square | 只要我们在金色广场保持贞洁 |
[08:02] | as long as we stay chaste within it. | 亨特就不能阻止我们回去 |
[08:05] | Go back and gather the girls. | 回去把姑娘们叫到一起 |
[08:06] | We’ll send word to Abbadon to prepare the house. | 我们要传话给阿巴顿 让他准备好房子 |
[08:09] | I have business with this harridan. | 我还有事找这个老巫婆 |
[08:12] | I’d almost forgotten about you. | 我都差点把你忘了 |
[08:15] | Leave me alone, Quigley. | 离我远点 奎格利 |
[08:16] | You make my blood run cold. | 你让我毛骨悚然 |
[08:18] | I think probably that’s the rags you’re wearing. | 我想很可能是因为你穿得太破了吧 |
[08:20] | Where are you living, under a wagon? | 你住在哪里 马车底下吗 |
[08:23] | Mrs. Wells has shown us kindness and charity, | 威尔斯夫人给了我们仁慈和施舍 |
[08:26] | virtues you know nothing of. | 这是你永远不懂的美德 |
[08:27] | You’re staying at Greek Street? | 你住在希腊街吗 |
[08:32] | Mrs. Wells will have you praying with your knees upward | 威尔斯夫人很快就会让你们 |
[08:35] | in no time. | 躺着祈祷的 |
[08:36] | I work for God alone. | 我只为上帝工作 |
[08:38] | You work for me when I tell you to! | 只要我开口 你就要为我工作 |
[08:59] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[09:08] | It was her, wasn’t it? | 是她干的 对吗 |
[09:10] | The windows. | 砸窗子的事 |
[09:13] | Now you be careful | 你要小心 |
[09:15] | because your head is in the lion’s mouth. | 因为你的脑袋悬在狮子嘴里 |
[09:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:19] | If the blood running through it is Quigley’s. | 只要狮子体内流着奎格利的血 |
[09:23] | You’re as reckless as I am. | 你和我一样鲁莽 |
[09:26] | That’s why you’ll always be a Wells woman. | 正因此你永远是威尔斯家的女人 |
[09:32] | She coming for me again? | 她又要来对付我了吗 |
[09:35] | She lets nothing slip. | 她什么都不说 |
[09:37] | Do you have her trust? | 你赢得她的信任了吗 |
[09:39] | I’m close. | 快了 |
[09:42] | You get inside her mind, like a madness. | 你要像疯魔症一样走进她的心 |
[09:46] | I want to know every sick notion she spits up. | 我想知道她吐出的所有肮脏想法 |
[09:49] | You’re our Trojan horse, Charlotte, | 你是我们的特洛伊木马 夏洛特 |
[09:52] | and you’re inside Troy’s gates. | 而你已经进了特洛伊大门 |
[09:54] | ‐ I don’t have an army. ‐ Not yet, but I’ll gather one. | -我没有军队 -还没有 我会召集一支 |
[10:00] | Now you find a spark and I’ll light it | 你找到火花 我来点燃 |
[10:04] | and we’ll burn her to the ground. | 然后我们把她烧成灰烬 |
[11:07] | There are people like you at the palace, you know? | 宫廷里有像你这种人 你知道吗 |
[11:10] | The entertainment for royalty. | 供王室娱乐 |
[11:12] | You’re the only king I know of. | 我只听说过你这个国王 |
[11:14] | King of Old Compton Street. | 旧康普顿街之王 |
[11:19] | This house is just the beginning, you know. | 这个妓院只是开始 |
[11:20] | You should see the finery of my mother’s. | 你应该看看我妈妓院里的华丽服饰 |
[11:22] | My inheritance, of course. | 当然也是我的遗产 |
[11:24] | Look what we found! | 快看我们找到什么了 |
[11:29] | A new blackbird for our menagerie. | 我们的动物园又添了一只新的黑鸟 |
[11:31] | Long way from the docks. | 从码头大老远飞过来 |
[11:33] | I might finally wash the sailor’s brine out me gullet. | 我总算能把水手留在我喉咙里的精液洗掉了 |
[11:36] | Oh, isn’t she comely? | 她很标致吧 |
[11:37] | She’s sublime. | 她太美了 |
[11:39] | This is the sort of girl we should be recruiting, | 这才是我们该找的姑娘 |
[11:41] | not that half‐pint. | 而不是那个矮子 |
[11:44] | Why does a white wagtail want black whores? | 为什么白人嫖客想找黑人妓女 |
[11:47] | Men come here for something different | 男人到此寻求与众不同的东西 |
[11:48] | and pay a fine penny for it. | 也愿意为此慷慨解囊 |
[11:50] | That’s right. This is a house of exotics. | 没错 这是个充满异域风情的妓院 |
[11:55] | Tighten your stays and paint your faces, ladies. | 束紧胸衣 化好妆容 女士们 |
[11:58] | You’re going a‐hunting for cuffins. | 你们要去找客人了 |
[12:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:15] | Morning. | 早安 |
[12:17] | What have you been up to? | 你去哪里了 |
[12:21] | I have been… | 我去了… |
[12:23] | in the guts of a goddess. | 一位女神的身体里 |
[12:27] | The celestial Miss Wells. | 天仙般的威尔斯小姐 |
[12:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:33] | Well, you seemed so captivated by her, | 你看起来很为她着迷 |
[12:34] | I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. | 我想看看到底有什么大不了的 |
[12:37] | And did you? | 那你找到了吗 |
[12:39] | I’ve never known a harlot who seems to enjoy the act | 我从没见过一个妓女 |
[12:43] | as much as the money. | 像喜欢钱一样喜欢做爱 |
[12:44] | It’s her job, perhaps she’s just good at it. | 那是她的工作 或许她就擅长这样 |
[12:49] | Why does it disturb you so? | 你在不安些什么 |
[12:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:57] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[12:59] | You seem to think I have some unnatural lust | 你好像认为我对威尔斯小姐 |
[13:01] | for Miss Wells. | 有某种反常的欲望 |
[13:03] | Perhaps I should find out if you’re right. | 或许我该搞明白你是不是说对了 |
[13:10] | Your broken windows aren’t my business. | 你窗子破了不关我的事 |
[13:13] | Once you’re on her list, you’re never off. | 你一旦上了她的名单 就去不掉了 |
[13:16] | Even if I end up dead, you’re next. | 即使我最后死了 下一个就是你 |
[13:19] | Why should I do anything for you? | 我为什么要为你做任何事 |
[13:21] | You nearly sent me to the sky yourself. | 你差点亲手把我送上天 |
[13:26] | I never should have endangered you. | 我不该危及到你 |
[13:28] | You were my best girl once. | 你曾经是我最棒的姑娘 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:36] | Well, I’ll be dicked. | 我会遭报应的 |
[13:38] | An apology from Margaret Wells. | 玛格丽特·威尔斯向我道歉 |
[13:42] | Go to the Justice. | 去找法官 |
[13:44] | Say what you know. | 说出真相 |
[13:56] | ‐ Hello, my dear. ‐ What is this gaudy mob? | -你好宝贝 -这群人穿得花里胡哨要干嘛 |
[14:02] | My darling boy. | 我亲爱的儿子 |
[14:04] | I see you’ve brought the whole zoo. | 我看你把整个动物园都搬来了 |
[14:07] | Not a zoo, mother, but an aviary | 不是动物园 妈妈 而是提供 |
[14:09] | of rare and exotic delights. | 稀有异域风情享受的鸟舍 |
[14:13] | Cherry here can flirt the fortune out of a miser’s hand. | 查丽能从铁公鸡的手里变出钱来 |
[14:18] | And how are you selling this foreign fowl? | 那你是怎么推销这只异国鸟的 |
[14:21] | Emily Lacey warned us about you. | 埃米莉·莱西向我们警告了你 |
[14:24] | She said you were a mildewed bloodsucker. | 她说你是个发霉的吸血鬼 |
[14:28] | You won’t make a penny in her house. | 在她的妓院里你一个子也挣不到 |
[14:32] | It’s my house. | 是我的妓院 |
[14:34] | Then put your scold in her bridle. | 那就把她的嘴给我罩上 |
[14:38] | If she smears or maligns me again, | 要是她再抹黑或中伤我 |
[14:40] | even to these jades, I will make good my threat. | 就算是这些美玉 我也会好好修理一番的 |
[14:44] | Am I clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[14:50] | Come on, my doves. | 走吧 我的小鸽子们 |
[14:57] | I could do things for you, maypole. | 我能为你做些事 花柱子 |
[15:01] | Come and see me. | 来找我 |
[15:08] | Over here! | 这边 |
[15:21] | You must bite back. | 你一定要咬回去 |
[15:23] | Send your men folk to tamper with the wheels of her coach. | 派你的男人去毁坏她马车的轮子 |
[15:27] | Mrs. Scanwell, how un‐Christian. | 斯康威尔夫人 这样太粗野了 |
[15:31] | Business is our best defense. | 做生意是我们最好的防守 |
[15:33] | There is no protection like a house full of rich men. | 没有什么保护比满屋子阔绰男人更好的了 |
[15:37] | When I get them in, don’t you scare them away. | 我把他们请进去的时候 你别把人吓走了 |
[15:45] | Why are you so shaken, Mother? | 你为什么这么害怕 妈妈 |
[15:47] | We must find a shield of our own against Quigley’s evil. | 我们一定要找到自己抵御奎格利魔爪的方法 |
[16:09] | That’s it, tattle to your master. | 就是这样 跟你的主子打小报告去 |
[16:22] | Lady Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉夫人 |
[16:23] | I came for a moment with Miss Wells. | 我想跟威尔斯小姐单独待一会 |
[16:27] | Miss Wells’ time comes at a price. | 威尔斯小姐的时间是要计费的 |
[16:54] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[16:56] | He paid me 100 guineas. | 他付了我100基尼 |
[16:57] | Oh, I should have known. | 我早就该知道 |
[16:59] | A harlot can always be bought. | 妓女就是来卖的 |
[17:01] | My body, yes, but not my mind. | 我的身体是来卖的 但我的思想并不是 |
[17:03] | He takes everything that is mine and makes it his. | 他夺走了属于我的一切 占为己有 |
[17:06] | I live in a chamber of mirrors | 我住在一个镜屋中 |
[17:09] | and his is the only reflection I see. | 我能看见的只有他的倒影 |
[17:10] | Then you must shatter it. | 那你一定要打碎它 |
[17:11] | ‐ I can’t. ‐ You can. | -我不能 -你能 |
[17:14] | You locate a weakness… | 找到弱点 |
[17:17] | and you press. | 狠狠反击 |
[17:19] | Did you learn that from Mrs. Quigley? | 你是从奎格利夫人那学来的吗 |
[17:22] | She’s the only one I wish to break. | 她是我唯一想摧毁的人 |
[17:30] | How can I help? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[17:34] | She wants me to get close with your brother again. | 她还要我去接近你哥哥 |
[17:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:47] | Is there anything else you want? | 你还有什么要求吗 |
[17:55] | You’ve already paid. | 你已经付过钱了 |
[17:57] | I… | 我… |
[18:12] | My brother’s card party, tomorrow. | 明天 我哥哥的牌局上见 |
[18:15] | Two o’clock. | 两点 |
[18:18] | Bring the bitch. | 把那个贱人带来 |
[18:36] | There have been mutterings about you, Fallon. | 外面有你的传言 法伦 |
[18:39] | That our vessel is leaking. | 我们的船在漏水 |
[18:42] | That you are the fissure. | 而你就是那条裂缝 |
[18:46] | I have righted any wrongs I may have caused. | 我已经纠正了我可能犯下的所有错 |
[18:49] | A Spartan does not blunder. | 斯巴达不会犯错 |
[18:52] | The High Priestess was endangered by a baying bawd, | 女教皇受到了一个叫嚣的老鸨的威胁 |
[18:56] | but I have silenced her. | 但我让她闭嘴了 |
[18:58] | ‐ How? ‐ I have a hostage. | -怎么做的 -我有个人质 |
[19:01] | Her own daughter. | 她的亲生女儿 |
[19:04] | She is exquisite. | 她很优雅 |
[19:06] | And totally in my thrall. | 而且完全在我的管束下 |
[19:11] | Miss Lucy Wells. | 露西·威尔斯小姐 |
[19:17] | Lucy, this is the Marquess of Blayne. | 露西 这位是布雷恩侯爵 |
[19:20] | Pleasure, my lord. | 给您请安 大人 |
[19:21] | Madam. | 女士 |
[19:23] | Enjoy your evening. | 祝二位晚上愉快 |
[19:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:29] | Out. | 出去 |
[19:38] | Well, Fallon, it seems we’re going out. | 法伦 看起来我们要出门了 |
[19:58] | I’ve secured us an invitation | 我弄到了明天 |
[19:59] | to the Marquess’ gathering tomorrow. | 侯爵聚会的请帖 |
[20:02] | Clever cat. | 聪明 |
[20:06] | What was your son’s girl doing here? | 你儿子手下的姑娘来这做什么 |
[20:09] | That’s not for you to know. | 这个不关你的事 |
[20:12] | There’s only two things you could have wanted with her. | 你想从她身上得到的只有两个东西 |
[20:15] | First, to join your house. | 第一 加入你的妓院 |
[20:19] | But she’d be a black swan in a white flock | 但她会像白羊群中的一只黑天鹅一样显眼 |
[20:21] | and I can’t see that pleasing you. | 我觉得你并不喜欢这样 |
[20:25] | Second… | 第二… |
[20:28] | you want eyes in Charles’ house. | 你想在查尔斯那里安插你的眼线 |
[20:34] | Well, ponder this… | 告诉你 |
[20:37] | she rejected my proposition. | 她拒绝了我的提议 |
[20:42] | The gleam of Golden Square may have scared her off. | 她可能被金色广场的光芒吓到了 |
[20:47] | I’ll take her some coins and tell her she’s safe with us. | 我去给她点钱 告诉她和我们在一起很安全 |
[21:15] | I’ve never seen so much powder in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这么多粉 |
[21:17] | Well, the bigger the wig, the smaller the pintle. | 假发越大 老二越小 |
[21:20] | Big or small, you stroke until they’re gushing gold. | 大也好小也罢 你们都要撸到他们喷出钱来 |
[21:41] | Let’s go elsewhere. | 我们去别处吧 |
[21:43] | Did you hear, Fallon? | 听见没 法伦 |
[21:45] | Your keeper has spoken. | 包养你的人开口了 |
[21:48] | We’re staying. | 就在这 |
[21:50] | You will be the light that luminates this room. | 你的存在可以点亮整间屋子 |
[21:55] | Ma, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来这干什么 |
[21:57] | You never come here. | 你从不来这种地方的 |
[21:59] | Showing off my new girls. | 炫耀一下我的新姑娘 |
[22:02] | There was an attack on the house this morning. | 今早我们的房子被袭击了 |
[22:04] | We have to pay for new windows. | 我们需要钱换新窗户 |
[22:06] | An attack? | 袭击 |
[22:07] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[22:09] | All are safe and we won’t be daunted. | 都没事 吓不到我们 |
[22:16] | You look like a queen. | 你像女王一样 |
[22:18] | And I am nothing but her loyal subject. | 我只是她忠诚的仆人 |
[22:22] | Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人 |
[22:30] | Fallon has a minx in his house… | 法伦金屋藏娇 |
[22:33] | who gives him orders like a major. | 她对他颐指气使 |
[22:35] | Go over and take a slice of her. | 过去占占她的便宜 |
[22:37] | I want to see how the boy reacts. | 我想看看这孩子会有什么反应 |
[22:40] | My lord, Fallon will not… | 大人 法伦不会… |
[22:49] | Fallon, I have friends for you to meet. | 法伦 我有朋友要介绍给你 |
[23:01] | Are you Fallon’s new pony? | 你是法伦新得的良驹吗 |
[23:03] | Pray tell, the rest of us going to be allowed a ride? | 能不能允许我们也骑你一程呢 |
[23:09] | Sorry, my lord, | 恕我无礼 大人 |
[23:12] | but you couldn’t afford a share in me. | 你们怕是享用不起我 |
[23:27] | I see I’m filling your eyes, my lord. | 我看见你的眼睛里已经满是我了 大人 |
[23:31] | How about we fill those hands? | 何不让你的手中也满是我呢 |
[23:35] | You’re not to my fancy. | 你不合我的胃口 |
[23:37] | Come now, my lord. | 来吧 大人 |
[23:38] | You haven’t even had a taste. | 你还未品尝过 |
[23:45] | Come here, filly. | 过来吧 小母驹 |
[23:47] | I want to see what tricks you can do. | 我想看看你有什么魔力 |
[23:50] | Do you need a lock to your hide? | 需要我给你的私处上把锁吗 |
[23:57] | Damn you, Lidington, keep your hands off her | 去死吧 利丁顿 把你的手从她身上 |
[23:59] | or I’ll brand them myself. | 给我拿开 不然我会亲自给你打上烙印 |
[24:03] | Mrs. Wells. | 威尔斯夫人 |
[24:05] | That man, his buttons are the same. | 那个男人 他的扣子对上了 |
[24:18] | We need to see the Justice. | 我们要见法官 |
[24:19] | He’s asleep. | 法官睡了 |
[24:20] | ‐ Well, wake him. ‐ What’s so pressing? | -那就把他叫起来 -你着什么急 |
[24:23] | What madness is this? | 你们在发什么疯 |
[24:25] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜 |
[24:27] | Lord Lidington. | 利丁顿大人 |
[24:29] | That is his name. | 这是他的名字 |
[24:33] | The man who murdered my girl. | 是他杀了我的姑娘 |
[24:35] | He left his button in her hair. | 他有颗扣子掉进她的头发里了 |
[24:38] | The button I gave you. | 我把那扣子给你了 |
[24:40] | You’ve done nothing about it. | 你却什么也没做 |
[24:42] | Lord Lidington. | 利丁顿大人 |
[24:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[25:03] | He doesn’t scare me. | 他吓不到我 |
[25:12] | What does scare you? | 那什么能吓到你呢 |
[25:34] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[25:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:42] | I want you to ache for me. | 我想让你痛不欲生地渴求我 |
[25:47] | What does the devil want now? | 魔鬼她老人家又想怎么样 |
[25:52] | I’m not here for Mrs. Quigley. | 我不是为奎格利夫人来的 |
[25:55] | You still have thoughts of your own? | 你自己还有独立思想吗 |
[25:57] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那样 |
[25:58] | ‐ Pretty little fuck‐puppet. ‐ Emily. | -可人的情趣玩偶 -埃米莉 |
[26:03] | I’m working against her. | 我是在努力击垮她 |
[26:08] | She finds that out… | 如果她发现了的话 |
[26:11] | she’ll pull out your beef and spread it across Soho. | 她会把你的肉绞碎铺满苏豪区的 |
[26:13] | That is why I need your help. | 正因如此 我才需要你的帮助 |
[26:14] | Help you? | 帮你 |
[26:18] | You want to gamble your life on bad odds, go ahead. | 你要是想冒险赌命的话 随你 |
[26:22] | But I got a house of me own | 但是我有自己的妓院 |
[26:24] | and girls to fill it. | 和自己的姑娘了 |
[26:25] | Why would I risk all that? | 我为什么要赌上这些呢 |
[26:27] | Because she plots to tear it apart. | 因为她计划粉碎这一切 |
[26:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:32] | Ask your girl. | 问问你的姑娘吧 |
[26:35] | The tall one. | 高个儿的那个 |
[26:45] | Nell, get in here. | 内尔 给我进来 |
[26:51] | If I’m right, Quigley sent for her | 如果没猜错的话 奎格利叫她过去 |
[26:53] | and offered her money to spy on you. | 给了她钱 让她监视你 |
[26:58] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:00] | She wanted me to seduce her son | 她想让我引诱她儿子 |
[27:02] | and drip poison in his ear, | 在他耳朵里灌迷魂药 |
[27:03] | but I denied her. | 但我拒绝了 |
[27:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | Quigley can keep her money. | 让奎格利拿好她的钱吧 |
[27:08] | That old ghoul gives me the chills. | 那个老食尸鬼让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[27:22] | She’ll never leave you alone. | 她不会放过你的 |
[27:25] | Not until you’re mad or dead. | 直到你疯了或死了为止 |
[27:44] | So she gave you this house to tie your tongue? | 这么说她给你这座房子来封口 |
[27:48] | I’m the only soul still breathing who knows her truth. | 我是唯一知道她的真相的活人 |
[27:52] | My knowledge pains her like a maggot in a wound. | 我知道的事像伤口里的蛆一样折磨着她 |
[27:57] | She wants to cut me out. | 她想把我挖出来 |
[27:59] | You let me and my children move into a house built on sand. | 你让我和我的孩子搬进一座根基不稳的房子 |
[28:02] | No. | 没有 |
[28:04] | No. | 没有 |
[28:06] | I’m going to end it. | 我会了结这件事的 |
[28:07] | – I’m going to make this house mine. ‐ How? | -我会让这座房子变成我的 -怎么做 |
[28:11] | I’m going to send Dame Death to the gallows. | 我要送死亡女爵上绞刑架 |
[28:37] | You’re a nasty, dirty, cunny rat! | 你是只又骚 又丑 又贱的小老鼠 |
[28:42] | Your cock is a hungry fiend! | 你的鸡巴是贪婪的魔鬼 |
[28:44] | Filthier! | 再脏点 |
[28:45] | Your balls are the devil’s arms. | 你的蛋蛋是恶魔的手臂 |
[28:47] | Filthier! | 再脏点 |
[28:48] | Your mother was a thieving troll. | 你妈是个偷人的妖精 |
[28:50] | Filthier! | 再脏点 |
[29:14] | I mean no offense, | 我无意冒犯 |
[29:16] | but that was really, really expensive. | 但这真的非常非常贵 |
[29:19] | Well, I am. Because I’m exotic. | 我是很贵 因为我有异域风情 |
[29:22] | ‐ Not exotic to me. ‐ You’re not getting a discount. | -对我来说没有 -那也不会给你折扣的 |
[29:24] | But you didn’t enjoy it. | 但你不怎么享受 |
[29:29] | That’s not what I’m paid for. | 你不是给我钱让我享受的 |
[29:31] | Let me pleasure you for free, | 我来免费让你享受一下 |
[29:34] | and you can pretend I’m whoever you want me to be. | 你可以把我想像成随便什么人 |
[30:04] | You said you’d treat me as your wife. | 你说你会把我当妻子一样对待 |
[30:08] | But I’m not your wife, I’m your whore, | 但我不是你的妻子 我是你的婊子 |
[30:11] | and you will treat me as such. | 你应该像对婊子一样对我 |
[30:16] | And how would you have me do that? | 那你说我应该怎么做呢 |
[30:24] | Well, I see you’re playing the courtesan. | 看来你在赏玩情妇 |
[30:28] | Lucy is quite at ease here. | 露西在这很安逸 |
[30:30] | I assume that’s why you’ve come. | 我猜你是为此而来 |
[30:32] | To make certain of her comfort. | 来确保她的舒适 |
[30:37] | About the dispute last night. | 关于昨晚的争执 |
[30:40] | It was nothing, Ma. | 那没什么 妈 |
[30:43] | Lord Lidington. | 利丁顿大人 |
[30:45] | Is that man a friend of yours, Lord Fallon? | 那个男人是你的朋友吗 法伦大人 |
[30:49] | Certainly not. | 当然不是 |
[30:50] | He’s a drunk and a fool. | 他是个酒鬼 是个傻帽 |
[30:52] | I assure you, he’ll never come near your daughter again. | 我向你保证 他再也不会靠近你的女儿了 |
[30:56] | You stay away from him. | 你离他远点 |
[30:57] | I’m happy, Ma. | 我很开心 妈 |
[30:59] | Don’t fret. | 别担心 |
[31:00] | Let me show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[31:09] | Don’t remember you chasing Charlotte around like this. | 没见你这样追着夏洛特四处跑 |
[31:13] | You’re different creatures. | 你不一样 |
[31:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:18] | The way you went for that man. | 你对待那个男人的方式 |
[31:21] | I fear for you. | 我替你害怕 |
[31:22] | Leave me alone, Ma. | 别管我 妈 |
[31:45] | Your guests, Isabella. | 你的客人 伊莎贝拉 |
[31:49] | I thought you’d be glad to see your whore. | 我还以为你很乐意见你的妓女呢 |
[31:54] | Marquess, a pleasure. | 侯爵 很荣幸 |
[31:57] | We don’t mean to rankle you. | 无意冒犯 |
[31:58] | We would be honored to enter your games, | 能加入你们的游戏实在是荣幸之至 |
[32:01] | if you will allow us. | 如果你允许的话 |
[32:02] | We’re playing Bestia. | 我们在玩野兽游戏 |
[32:04] | Pertinent, given our beastly host. | 和这位野蛮的主人很相配 |
[32:07] | Your proficiency at cards precedes you, Miss Wells. | 久仰你的牌技 威尔斯小姐 |
[32:09] | You drained my sister of a significant sum, did you not? | 你在我妹妹这赢了一大笔 对吧 |
[32:13] | Well, indeed. | 的确 |
[32:14] | Miss Wells’ deft hand will impress you no end. | 威尔斯小姐灵巧的双手会给你留下深刻印象 |
[32:19] | Please. | 请 |
[32:29] | You have an instinct for violence. | 你有武力的天资 |
[32:32] | I can see that in you. | 我能看出来 |
[32:35] | I want to show you how to use it. | 我想教你这个怎么用 |
[32:55] | Gioco. | 跟 |
[32:58] | You saw my sister last night | 昨晚你见到我妹妹 |
[33:00] | and I saw yours. | 我也看见你的了 |
[33:03] | What a strange dance we’re all doing. | 我们的缘分还真是奇怪 |
[33:05] | Gioco. | 跟 |
[33:07] | Why do you and your sister jostle like you do? | 你和你妹妹为什么要争来争去的呢 |
[33:12] | Well, the dynamic of a family is… | 每个人的家事 |
[33:15] | hard to explain. | 都很难说清 |
[33:19] | How did you end up at Quigley’s house | 你怎么到奎格利的妓院去了 |
[33:20] | when your mother has one of her own? | 你妈妈明明自己就有一家 |
[33:22] | My family’s dynamic is as inexplicable as yours. | 我的家事也很难说清 |
[33:29] | Then why do you not have a keeper? | 那为什么没有人包养你 |
[33:33] | My last one was killed. | 上一个被杀了 |
[33:35] | Understandably, it has put me off. | 人们自然就对我敬而远之了 |
[33:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:38] | It’s your pot, Blayne. | 都是你的了 布雷恩 |
[33:43] | When I bleed this rich room dry, | 等我把这间富有的房间榨干之后 |
[33:46] | how about I push the profits your way | 赢的钱都给你 |
[33:49] | and you come and stay with me? | 你来陪我 怎么样 |
[33:51] | I would like to have you as mine, Miss Wells. | 我想让你做我的人 威尔斯小姐 |
[33:55] | You have until the end of the game to decide. | 游戏结束之前你要作出决定 |
[34:04] | Gioco. | 跟 |
[34:15] | Gioco. | 跟 |
[34:17] | Four cards. | 四张牌 |
[34:19] | A risk-taker. | 很冒险 |
[34:22] | In battle, it is the cowards who run the most risk. | 战争中 懦夫才会冒最大的风险 |
[34:26] | And bravery is a rampart of the defense. | 勇气才是坚实的防御堡垒 |
[34:29] | You know your Roman philosophy. | 你很了解罗马哲学 |
[34:31] | I always preferred it to the Greek. | 我总是喜欢罗马胜过希腊 |
[34:33] | The Greeks invented rational thought. | 希腊人创造出了理性思维 |
[34:40] | But the Romans had a greater empire. | 但是罗马帝国更强大 |
[34:45] | I don’t believe we’ve been introduced. | 还没介绍过呢 |
[34:47] | Mrs. Quigley is a bawd. | 奎格利夫人是个老鸨 |
[34:51] | She’s quite famous in her field, did you know that, my lord? | 她在圈内很有名 你没听说过吗 大人 |
[34:57] | Lord Dodds is the Lord Chief Justice. | 多兹大人是首席大法官 |
[35:03] | It seems to me so odd that a woman | 像你这样美丽又有教养的女人 |
[35:05] | of your beauty and breeding is not married. | 没有结婚实在是奇怪 |
[35:12] | Do you not long for children? | 你不想要孩子吗 |
[35:18] | Ah, look, I win the trick. | 看 我赢了 |
[35:23] | Would you take a turn around the room with me, | 能跟我在屋子里走走吗 |
[35:24] | Mrs. Quigley? | 奎格利夫人 |
[35:38] | Are you trying to have me hanged? | 你想害我被绞死吗 |
[35:40] | You are playing with fire. | 你在玩火 |
[35:41] | And who lit the tinder? | 是谁把火点燃的 |
[35:44] | Perhaps I’m tired of behaving. | 也许我厌倦了规规矩矩的了 |
[35:46] | And perhaps I shall tire of keeping the secret | 也许我也厌倦了替你保守 |
[35:49] | of your bastard child! | 私生子的秘密 |
[35:52] | And reveal how you’ve been fleecing me for years? | 要把这些年你是如何剥削我的也一起揭露吗 |
[35:55] | I wonder what penalty Lord Chief Justice would impose | 首席法官会给诈骗的人 |
[36:00] | for the crime of extortion. | 定个什么罪呢 |
[36:23] | I’ll see the Justice. | 我去见法官 |
[36:33] | Well played, sir. | 玩的不错 先生 |
[36:36] | So, have you made your decision? | 你想好了吗 |
[36:39] | About what? | 想什么 |
[36:41] | I want to be Miss Wells’ keeper. | 我想包养威尔斯小姐 |
[36:45] | It’s an attractive offer… | 条件很诱人 |
[36:48] | but I value my freedom. | 但我更珍惜自己的自由 |
[36:51] | 600 a year. | 600一年 |
[36:53] | Harcourt, you’re being vulgar. | 哈考特 你这样太粗俗了 |
[36:55] | Vulgar? | 粗俗 |
[36:58] | You invited the brothel to the party. | 是你邀请妓院的人来的 |
[37:01] | Very well. | 好了 |
[37:05] | All that to have you right now. | 我要立刻占有你 |
[37:18] | Show me to your rooms. | 带我去你的房间 |
[37:32] | I now know why you revere our Latin forebears. | 我知道你为什么尊崇我们的拉丁祖先了 |
[37:36] | My lord? | 什么 |
[37:37] | They welcome prostitutes without moral qualm. | 他们欢迎没有道德的妓女 |
[37:41] | Lord Dodds, my home is a sanctuary for young ladies. | 多兹大人 我家只是年轻女士的庇护所 |
[37:47] | So it’s discreet. | 这么说你们很低调 |
[37:50] | We could take a tour… | 我们可以去转转 |
[37:53] | should it arouse your interest. | 也许能激发你的兴趣 |
[38:03] | Miss Lacey cannot be seen here. | 不能被人看见莱西小姐来这 |
[38:05] | Her life is precariously balanced. | 她的处境很危险 |
[38:08] | I have issues to settle here in court. | 我有问题要在法庭上解决 |
[38:11] | Her story concerns Lydia Quigley. | 她的事和莉迪亚·奎格利有关 |
[38:13] | I am sick of hearing that woman’s name. | 我不想再听见那女人的名字了 |
[38:20] | I have also been a victim of her crimes. | 在她的罪行中 我也是个受害者 |
[38:25] | I…I urge you, Justice, | 我 我恳求你 法官 |
[38:29] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[38:33] | She said there was a pack of hounds coming for me. | 她说有一群猎犬要来抓我 |
[38:36] | Do you know who they were? | 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[38:40] | Just that once they took me, I wasn’t coming back. | 一旦被他们抓住 我再也回不来了 |
[38:51] | Is it enough? | 这样够了吗 |
[38:55] | I need your assurance that you’ll stand up in a court of law | 我要你保证你会在法庭上出征 |
[38:57] | and give evidence publicly against Lydia Quigley. | 并当众给出指证莉迪亚·奎格利的证据 |
[39:02] | Do I have your word? | 你能保证吗 |
[39:04] | You do. | 可以 |
[39:12] | You do. | 可以 |
[39:33] | Good evening, constables. | 晚上好啊 治安官们 |
[39:44] | Let me introduce you to Miss Anne Pettifer. | 让我向你介绍安妮·佩蒂福小姐 |
[39:48] | Sharp as a tack, but sweet as a peach. | 锋如针 甜如桃 |
[39:53] | A pleasure to meet you, my lord. | 很高兴见到您 大人 |
[39:57] | I mean no offense to Miss Pettifer, | 我不是有意冒犯佩蒂福小姐 |
[40:00] | but I see no woman in this room | 但在我看来这间屋子里 |
[40:01] | who is superior to you, Mrs. Quigley. | 没有女人能超过您 奎格利夫人 |
[40:09] | I prefer… | 我喜欢 |
[40:12] | a riper fruit. | 更成熟的水果 |
[40:25] | Again. | 再来 |
[40:35] | Very good. | 很好 |
[40:48] | More aggressive. | 再凶一点 |
[41:29] | I haven’t done this for quite some time. | 我很长时间没做过这事了 |
[41:32] | We can be as slow as you like. | 如果你想 我们也可以慢慢来 |
[42:38] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[42:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[43:06] | Justice Dodds! | 多兹法官 |
[43:09] | Tally‐ho, Mrs. Quigley! | 我的天 奎格利夫人 |
[43:11] | Tally‐ho! | 我的天 |
[43:25] | Mrs. Lydia Quigley, you’re under arrest for‐‐ | 莉迪亚·奎格利你被逮捕了… |
[43:27] | Get out! | 滚 |
[43:29] | Never in my life have I‐‐ | 我从来没经历过… |
[43:31] | We have a warrant for Mrs. Quigley’s arrest. | 我们有逮捕莉迪亚·奎格利的执行令 |
[43:35] | Clear the flesh markets of Covent Garden, | 清理考文特花园的肉市 |
[43:39] | strip the streets of vice and pox, | 拆掉堕落而淫靡的街道 |
[43:42] | close the slum brothels, | 关掉贫民窟的妓院 |
[43:44] | but these bawdy houses are our bawdy houses | 但这些妓院是我们的妓院 |
[43:49] | and you will not take our whores! | 你别想带走我们的妓女 |
[43:53] | I am sorry, Lord Dodds, but this arrest is not for‐‐ | 对不起多兹大人 逮捕不是针对… |
[43:55] | Be gone or I will boot you from the law courts | 快走 不然我把你从法庭踢进 |
[44:00] | and into the Thames. | 泰晤士河 |
[44:07] | Doddy! | 多兹 |
[44:08] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[44:09] | Don’t fear, he’s spent all his anger on me. | 别怕 他把所有怒火都撒在我身上了 |
[44:12] | ‐ Stay a moment. ‐ I need a drink. | -待一会吧 -我要喝一杯 |
[44:14] | I’ll accompany you. | 我来陪你 |
[44:17] | You don’t want to go where I’m going. | 你不会想去我要去的地方 |
[44:19] | Where? | 哪里 |
[44:21] | Home. | 家 |
[44:30] | Come here! | 过来 |
[44:39] | Where’s Quigley? | 奎格利在哪里 |
[44:41] | It is no use. | 没用的 |
[44:42] | ‐ What happened? ‐ She is like a weed. | -怎么了 -她就像杂草 |
[44:44] | Cut her down and she grows back stronger. | 把她扳倒她还能茁壮成长 |
[44:47] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[44:49] | She has the Lord Chief Justice between her thighs. | 首席法官大人在她双腿之间呢 |
[45:07] | You got a spark in your throat tonight. | 你今晚喝得不少 |
[45:10] | I’ll either be free or dead tomorrow. | 明日我要么自由要么就死 |
[45:13] | Either way, a sore head won’t matter. | 不论怎样 宿醉头疼都不重要 |
[45:15] | Come on. | 上吧 |
[45:17] | Nance, put your money on Webster. | 南茜 把你的钱押韦伯斯特 |
[45:22] | He’s a cub. | 他还是幼崽 |
[45:24] | Could be a lion. | 有狮子的潜质 |
[45:26] | I haven’t seen you like this for years. | 我好几年不曾见过你这样了 |
[45:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[45:31] | may I have your attention, please? | 请听我说 |
[45:34] | You are about to witness a clash of fabled fighters! | 你们即将见到一群传说中的斗士 |
[45:39] | Billy “The Badger” O’Reilly! | 比尔·奥赖利 拥有”獾”之称 |
[45:44] | Noah “The Storm” Webster! | 诺亚·韦伯斯特 拥有”风暴”之称 |
[45:51] | Place your bets now! | 下注吧 |
[45:54] | Three, | 三 |
[45:56] | two, | 二 |
[45:57] | one! | 一 |
[45:58] | Fight! | 开始 |
[46:16] | Come on, you! | 加油 |
[46:41] | Here, place your bets. | 请下注 |
[46:49] | She’s eluded us this time. | 她这次成功逃脱了 |
[46:51] | The Justice failed. | 法官失败了 |
[46:53] | But we’re your sisters in arms now | 但现在我们是你的姐妹 |
[46:55] | and I won’t let any harm come to you. | 我不会让任何人伤害到你 |
[47:11] | Just this way. | 这边 |
[47:17] | What a sad sight. | 多么可悲的画面 |
[47:20] | Is there no business for you in Lilliput? | 小人国没有生意可做吗 |
[47:24] | Your son’s doxie plans to sell you to the Justice. | 你儿子的情妇想在法官那出卖你 |
[47:29] | ‐ How do you know? ‐ Heard her myself. | -你怎么知道 -我亲耳听到的 |
[47:34] | Why have you come to tell me this? | 你为什么要来告诉我呢 |
[47:36] | You chose the wrong girl for your spy. | 你选错了间谍 |
[47:39] | I think the world of your son, | 你的儿子对我很重要 |
[47:41] | and he takes delight in me. | 他也很喜欢我 |
[47:45] | I will prize them apart like a wishbone. | 我会把他们像如愿骨一样掰开 |
[47:57] | We each have our own boiling rage against her. | 我们各自都有对她的怨恨 |
[48:05] | We cannot let it fog our sight. | 不能因怨恨而迷失方向 |
[48:08] | We need to fight like her. | 我们要像她一样斗争 |
[48:10] | Cold‐hearted? | 冷血 |
[48:11] | Calculated. | 算计 |
[48:14] | We strike once | 我们拼命一次 |
[48:16] | and we strike right. | 一次命中 |
[48:19] | We’re a five‐headed beast now. | 我们现在是五首同心的野兽 |
[48:23] | You just tell us when to roar. | 你只要告诉我们什么时候出击 |