时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I want to know how the best bawd in London | 我想看看伦敦最好的老鸨 |
[00:03] | snags a virgin. | 怎样拉处女下水 |
[00:04] | Secure me a pretty maid and be sure to test her | 给我一个可心的女仆 |
[00:07] | about her virtue. | 确保她的贞操 |
[00:08] | I want you to go to Justice Hunt | 我要你去找亨特法官 |
[00:10] | and to tell him that Margaret Wells | 告诉他玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[00:12] | is forcing girls to work against their will. | 在她家里强迫姑娘们做违背意愿的工作 |
[00:15] | ‐ I can’t marry him. ‐ You will marry him! | -我不能嫁给他 -你要嫁给他 |
[00:17] | There’s a little Quiggy growing inside me. | 小奎格利正在我身体里长大 |
[00:19] | I’m a Spartan too. | 我也是斯巴达人 |
[00:21] | ‐ You’ve killed. ‐ With one stab. | -你杀过人 -一刺致命 |
[00:24] | Charlotte sent me. | 夏洛特让我来的 |
[00:25] | And what does Charlotte want us to do? | 夏洛特想让我们做什么 |
[00:27] | We need to buy a virgin. | 我们要买一个处女 |
[00:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:30] | This man is a liar and a thief, put him out. | 这个男人是个撒谎的贼 把他扔出去 |
[00:33] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[00:34] | Unsullied virgin or deceitful whore. | 一个贞洁无垢的处女和一个满嘴谎言的妓 |
[00:36] | On this occasion, you lose. | 相比之下 这次是你输了 |
[00:38] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[00:40] | Lydia, let me out! | 莉迪亚 放我出去 |
[02:22] | Will? | 威廉 |
[02:24] | Something isn’t right. | 不太对劲 |
[02:27] | It’s been too long. | 都这么久了 |
[02:30] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你马上就会知道了 |
[02:34] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[02:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[02:42] | Where’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特在哪 |
[02:43] | I was beaten, we’ve failed. | 我被打了 我们失败了 |
[02:51] | The lady will conclude you upstairs, sir. | 这位小姐会带您上楼 先生 |
[02:57] | The bastards broke my sparring arm. | 那帮混蛋打断了我打拳的胳膊 |
[02:58] | No, no, no, no, no. Your shoulder’s out. | 不 没有 你的肩膀脱臼了 |
[03:01] | No, don’t come near it. What are you doing? | 不 别碰它 你在干嘛 |
[03:05] | Villain! | 你个混蛋 |
[03:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:08] | When I asked to take the girl out the house, | 我要求带那个女孩出来时 |
[03:11] | the pretense fell. | 我们露馅了 |
[03:13] | I was held and beaten by a pack of wank‐handed fops. | 我被几个纨绔子弟哥抓住殴打 |
[03:17] | And what of Charlotte? | 那夏洛特呢 |
[03:19] | Last I saw, she was spinning lies into gold. | 我最后看见她在努力圆谎 |
[03:24] | And the kidnapped girl? | 那个被绑架的女孩呢 |
[03:26] | What’s happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:28] | We should have told the law! | 我们本应该告诉法官的 |
[03:30] | The law’s as useless as paps on a man! | 法官他妈的有个屁用 |
[03:46] | Go and tell Nancy, Fan. | 去告诉南茜 小范 |
[03:49] | I expect to be informed every time she so much as coughs, | 她咳嗽一声你们都得告诉我 |
[03:52] | and you have let her leave my house! | 居然还放她出去了 |
[03:55] | You lumpen, feeble‐minded dolts! | 你们这些愚蠢至极的蠢货 |
[04:06] | When you marry, | 你结婚的时候 |
[04:07] | Amelia will be your unpaid housekeeper, | 阿米莉亚就会成为你免费的管家 |
[04:10] | so you won’t need me. | 那时你就不需要我了 |
[04:13] | So I’d like to suggest that‐‐ | 所以我提议 |
[04:14] | This is about Mrs. Scanwell. | 这是关于斯康威尔夫人的 |
[04:17] | It’s calumny. | 简直是污蔑 |
[04:18] | It says she was once a depraved and wanton harlot. | 上面说她曾经是一个放荡堕落的妓女 |
[04:25] | Poor Mrs. Scanwell. | 可怜的斯康威尔夫人 |
[04:27] | She’ll be glad of her blindness today. | 她会庆幸自己现在看不见了 |
[04:30] | Is there substance in this? | 这说的是真的吗 |
[04:32] | What does it matter if she once played the strumpet | 如果她曾经为了温饱而做妓女 |
[04:34] | for her bread? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[04:35] | Of course it matters! | 当然有关系 |
[04:36] | Who did this to her? | 谁曝光了她的丑闻 |
[04:39] | Whom has she offended? | 她得罪了谁 |
[04:41] | That’s the right question. | 问得好 |
[04:43] | Pay me to be your eyes and ears | 给我钱让我做你的耳目 |
[04:44] | and I’ll help you find out. | 我就帮你查出来 |
[04:54] | Holy God, | 圣洁的神 |
[04:56] | thank you for this bread. | 感谢您赐予我们面包 |
[04:59] | Thank you for my daughter | 感谢您赐予我女儿 |
[05:01] | who lights my path. | 来照亮我前行的路 |
[05:05] | Let her not flounder. | 让她不再挣扎 |
[05:08] | Show her her duty. | 告诉她职责所在 |
[05:10] | Let her know righteous love. | 让她知道什么是正直的爱 |
[05:15] | Will I read you the paper, Mrs. Scanwell? | 我能读报纸给你听吗 斯康威尔夫人 |
[05:18] | Seems you should know quite a bit of love yourself. | 看来你需要知道该如何自爱 |
[05:21] | “Covent Garden, London. | “伦敦考文特花园 |
[05:24] | Mrs. Scandal, or The Perverted Converted.” | 丑闻夫人 或叫堕落的背信人” |
[05:29] | “Londoners may have noticed a black‐clad figure | “伦敦人可能注意到了在利特里尔街 |
[05:31] | outside Litreal Street magistrates’ court.” | 治安法庭外 一个身穿黑衣的女子” |
[05:37] | That girl will be grateful to you for the rest of her life. | 那女孩这辈子都会感激你 |
[05:41] | What a superb entrance to the profession. | 入行的起点如此之高 |
[05:44] | When you come next time, I’ll have her kiss your feet. | 您下次来的时候 我会让她亲吻您的脚 |
[05:48] | Perhaps not my feet. | 也许不是我的脚 |
[06:00] | À Bientôt, Mrs. Quigley. | 再见 奎格利夫人 |
[06:02] | Goodbye, your lordship. | 再见 大人 |
[06:05] | Charlotte. Charlotte! | 夏洛特 夏洛特 |
[06:08] | Shush, stop that noise! | 嘘 别吵 |
[06:10] | Your sister is indisposed. | 你姐姐不舒服 |
[06:12] | Go home to your kennel on Greek Street. | 回你希腊街的狗窝吧 |
[06:14] | Must I tell Lord Fallon that you barred me? | 要我告诉法伦大人你不让我进来吗 |
[06:18] | He’s my keeper now. | 现在是他包养我 |
[06:23] | Sit. | 坐 |
[06:33] | Assure your sister that all is well… | 跟你妹妹说一切都好 |
[06:36] | or the girl you stole will find a short future | 不然你骗来的那个姑娘只能去找 |
[06:39] | with the foulest pimp on Cheapside. | 齐普赛街最肮脏的皮条客讨生活 |
[06:50] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[06:52] | I’ve had a drink too many. | 我喝的太多了 |
[06:54] | My head is quite stricken. | 我头很沉 |
[06:57] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[06:59] | My new keeper is intoxicating. | 我的新包养人令人沉醉 |
[07:03] | Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人 |
[07:05] | He’s a big fish for you, little minnow. | 他可是条大鱼 宝贝 |
[07:09] | here I am between two blossoming branches | 我坐在威尔斯家 |
[07:12] | of the Wells tree. | 两条娇嫩的花枝之间 |
[07:16] | May I talk to my sister alone? | 我能和我姐姐单独聊聊吗 |
[07:19] | How do you like Lord Fallon? | 你觉得法伦大人怎么样 |
[07:24] | Very well. | 很不错 |
[07:26] | But I need your advice. | 但是我需要你的建议 |
[07:30] | Not this morning. | 今天早上不行 |
[07:33] | My head’s full of dandelion clocks. | 我现在满脑子都在想老二 |
[07:35] | You should talk to Ma, as you always do. | 你应该和妈商量 就像往常一样 |
[07:40] | You left without telling me. | 你没告诉我就离开了 |
[07:44] | What on Earth possessed you to come on foot? | 为什么要徒步来 |
[07:45] | You could have had my carriage. | 你可以坐我的马车来 |
[07:47] | I didn’t like to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[07:50] | I’m at your service every hour of the day. | 我时刻都为你效劳 |
[07:54] | I wanted to see Charlotte. | 我想见夏洛特 |
[07:56] | Miss Wells, a delight, always. | 威尔斯小姐 总是让人心情愉悦 |
[07:59] | Lucy was telling me of her happy fortune. | 露西正在跟我讲她幸福的生活 |
[08:03] | I find myself bereft without her. | 没有她我真是太孤寂了 |
[08:10] | Come and see me. | 来找我 |
[08:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:22] | The man with your sister. | 和你妹妹在一起的那个男的 |
[08:24] | I saw him with a bloody knife in his hand | 坎利夫法官被杀的那个晚上 |
[08:26] | the night Justice Cunliffe was killed. | 我看见他拿着把带血的匕首 |
[08:28] | – Lord Fallon? – He did it. | -法伦大人 -是他干的 |
[08:31] | And he was excited when he done the deed. | 他得手之后很兴奋 |
[08:34] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[08:36] | Go to Greek Street, tell my mother. | 去希腊街 告诉我妈妈 |
[08:54] | He played my eunuch. | 他扮演了我的宦官 |
[08:56] | We deflowered a vestal last night. | 昨晚我们开苞了一个处女 |
[09:00] | You and your friends would have relished it. | 你和你的朋友本可以来享用的 |
[09:03] | Mrs. Quigley! | 奎格利夫人 |
[09:04] | The molly boy. | 那个小探子 |
[09:05] | What of him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:07] | I heard him conspire with Charlotte. | 我听见他和夏洛特一起密谋着什么 |
[09:11] | About what? Out with it! | 说了什么 快说啊你 |
[09:12] | He slandered Lord Fallon. | 他诽谤法伦大人 |
[09:15] | How? | 说什么 |
[09:16] | He accused you of killing Justice Cunliffe. | 他说你杀了坎利夫法官 |
[09:19] | What an absurd mistake! | 这太荒唐了 |
[09:22] | Charlotte has sent him to her mother | 夏洛特让他去找她妈了 |
[09:24] | in Greek Street. | 去希腊街 |
[09:27] | He’s a turncoat, perilous to us both. | 他这个小奸细 把咱俩都害了 |
[09:33] | Finish him. | 解决掉他 |
[09:38] | I need to meet with my banker. | 我得去趟银行 |
[09:39] | I’ll follow you, my love. | 我随后找你 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Take her home. | 带她回家 |
[10:02] | Let’s leave. | 咱们离开吧 |
[10:04] | Let’s run away. | 私奔 |
[10:06] | Why do you laugh? I’m in earnest. | 你为什么笑 我是认真的 |
[10:08] | I won’t leave. | 我不会走的 |
[10:10] | I’m working to gain my freedom and a wage. | 我要工作来获得自由和薪水 |
[10:13] | Yes, but we have to be true to ourselves. | 我们要坦诚地对待自己 |
[10:17] | Even if it means penury. | 即使因此而生活拮据 |
[10:18] | I am true to myself. | 我忠于自己 |
[10:25] | I shouldn’t have dallied with you. | 我不应该招惹你 |
[10:28] | I’ve spoilt your peace. | 我搅乱了你平静的生活 |
[10:31] | Is that what I am? | 我就是那样的人吗 |
[10:33] | A dalliance? | 你招惹的人 |
[10:39] | Then I’ll marry the justice and be damned a liar. | 那我就嫁给法官做个骗子 |
[10:42] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[10:52] | Doubt he’ll have you now. | 他不一定会要你了 |
[11:31] | – Rasselas. – Come this way quickly. | -拉塞拉斯 -快到这边来 |
[11:32] | No, I must get to my mother. | 不 我要去找我妈妈 |
[11:33] | She’s been viciously abused. | 她被人当枪使了 |
[12:06] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[12:12] | – She all right? – She’s not breathing! | -她怎么样了 -没有呼吸了 |
[12:14] | Get some help! | 找人帮忙 |
[12:27] | Rapists triumph, murderers go free | 强奸犯的胜利 杀人犯逃之夭夭 |
[12:30] | while you merrily come wooing. | 你却开开心心地来这求爱 |
[12:32] | I want to speak to Mrs. Scanwell. | 我想和斯康威尔夫人谈谈 |
[12:33] | Justice, I know what you must think. | 法官 我知道你会怎么想 |
[12:35] | My daughter has not been tainted by my sins. | 我女儿没有被我的罪行玷污 |
[12:38] | You withheld the truth from me. | 你向我隐瞒了真相 |
[12:39] | That is a deception. | 这是欺骗 |
[12:41] | Amelia has not deceived you. | 阿米莉亚没骗你 |
[12:42] | I am a justice of the peace. | 我是治安法官 |
[12:44] | My reputation must be unimpeachable. | 我的名声不可以被玷污 |
[12:46] | Quigley was forcing me to confound Mrs. Wells | 奎格利逼我骗威尔斯夫人 |
[12:48] | and I wouldn’t. | 但我不愿意 |
[12:49] | She has me enmeshed in the snare of my past | 她让我陷入过去的牢笼 |
[12:52] | but I defied her. | 但我反抗了 |
[12:54] | What past? | 什么过去 |
[12:55] | I told her to do her worst. | 我叫她有什么手段尽管使出来 |
[12:57] | She’s an old trollop, God love her. | 她是个老妓女 上帝保佑 |
[13:00] | Think what you will of me, | 随你怎么看我 |
[13:02] | but my daughter’s heart is true and it’s pure | 但我女儿的心真诚又纯洁 |
[13:04] | and she has given it to you. | 而她把心交予了你 |
[13:06] | Mags! | 玛格 |
[13:07] | Mags! | 玛格 |
[13:09] | There’s been a stabbing. | 有人被捅了 |
[13:11] | Come quick. | 快来 |
[13:29] | Come, Amelia. Gently. | 来 阿米莉亚 小心点 |
[13:31] | We found her in the street. | 我们在街上发现她 |
[13:32] | She’s bleeding hard. | 她失血过多 |
[13:34] | No, my darling, don’t die. | 不 亲爱的 别死 |
[13:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:39] | Help’s coming, don’t you dare die. | 有人来救你了 你不准死 |
[13:42] | The justice is here, he’ll help us. | 法官来了 他会帮助我们 |
[13:44] | Come on, Amelia. | 醒醒 阿米莉亚 |
[13:47] | Clear the parlor and get blankets. | 腾出会客室 拿些毯子来 |
[13:52] | Nance, tell her mother. | 南茜 告诉她妈 |
[13:57] | Your girl, she’s been injured. | 你女儿受伤了 |
[14:00] | A knife, some sharp object. | 一把锋利的刀 |
[14:01] | Amelia. | 阿米莉亚 |
[14:02] | She lives. | 她活着 |
[14:05] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[14:06] | We don’t know, I’m sorry. | 我们不知道 对不起 |
[14:08] | Not even she, not even Quigley. | 不是她 即使奎格利也做不出来 |
[14:11] | Oh, no, no. | 不不 |
[14:12] | Oh, God, don’t take my child. | 上帝 别带走我的女儿 |
[14:13] | Come now, come now, come now. | 来吧 进屋 进屋 |
[14:17] | She needs your strength, not your woe. | 她需要你的坚强 不是你的哀伤 |
[14:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:22] | Girls, the table, move it. | 姑娘们 把桌子移开 |
[14:24] | Lay her in front of the fire. | 把她放在篝火前 |
[14:31] | Fetch water and we need to build up the fire. | 拿水来 我们还要把火烧旺 |
[14:34] | There’s a servant at the judge’s house, | 法官家有个仆人 |
[14:36] | Violet Cross, bring her. | 维奥莱特·克洛斯 带她过来 |
[14:39] | You go for a surgeon. | 你去叫医生 |
[14:43] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | My darling. | 我最亲爱的 |
[14:45] | God is good. | 上帝是仁慈的 |
[14:48] | God is good and He loves you well. | 上帝是仁慈的 而且祂很爱你 |
[14:52] | Don’t leave, don’t leave. | 别走 别走 |
[15:05] | I’m dressing. | 我在穿衣服 |
[15:07] | Yes, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[15:20] | Your amethysts would go well with that. | 你的紫水晶跟衣服会很配 |
[15:24] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[15:42] | I won them in a bidding war. | 我在竞标战中赢下的 |
[15:46] | Along with first use of a virgin. | 还有一个处女的初夜 |
[15:49] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[15:51] | Where is Charlotte? | 夏洛特在哪里 |
[15:52] | I don’t think Charlotte was her name. | 我不认为她叫夏洛特 |
[15:54] | Not that I listened to the girl, | 那姑娘不是这么说的 |
[15:55] | she was blubbing tediously. | 她哭哭啼啼了好久 |
[15:57] | Almost distracted me from her unspoiled flesh. | 差点让我没心思享用她未经触碰的肉体 |
[15:59] | ‐ How could you? ‐ Because I wanted to discover | -你怎么可以这样 -因为我想知道 |
[16:03] | why my irrational sister | 为什么我不可理喻的妹妹 |
[16:06] | was conspiring with blacks and harlots. | 会跟黑人和妓女勾结 |
[16:10] | Why would you plot destruction | 你为什么要密谋毁掉 |
[16:11] | upon a retch like Mrs. Quigley? | 奎格利夫人那样的老鸨 |
[16:13] | Because she is a beast and so are you! | 因为她是禽兽 你也是 |
[16:15] | Quigley’s done you personal wrong, hasn’t she? | 奎格利跟你有私人恩怨 对吗 |
[16:19] | And as I lay on my costly virgin, | 当我伏在昂贵的处女身上时 |
[16:22] | I fell to wondering what that wrong could be. | 我开始思考那会是什么样的恩怨 |
[16:29] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[16:37] | It’s been too many moons since I broke a girl. | 离我夺人初夜已经过了太久 |
[16:45] | None of them… | 她们没有一个… |
[16:49] | none of them could hold a candle to you. | 没有一个能跟你相提并论 |
[16:55] | You remain the most perfect act of my whole life. | 你让我度过了一生中最完美的一夜 |
[17:07] | She blackmails you, doesn’t she? Hm? | 她在敲诈你 对吗 |
[17:11] | Did something happen in the years that I was away? | 我离开的那些年发生了什么吗 |
[17:15] | Tell me. I can help you. | 告诉我 我可以帮你 |
[17:17] | Get your damn hands off me. | 别用你的脏手碰我 |
[17:26] | I will leave you forever. | 我会永远离开你 |
[17:33] | How? | 怎么离开 |
[17:35] | Where would you go? | 你能去哪里 |
[17:38] | You prove your incapacity every day. | 你每天都在证明自己的无能 |
[18:01] | Your treachery is hurting like a knife. | 你的背叛像刀一样刺伤我 |
[18:05] | I could not bare that girl being raped. | 我无法忍受那个姑娘被强暴 |
[18:09] | Tried what I could to prevent it. | 想方设法去阻止 |
[18:11] | So rather than say, | 所以你没有说 |
[18:15] | “I disapprove” or… | “我反对”或者… |
[18:18] | “Must you tread this path?” | “你非要走这条路吗” |
[18:20] | you sought to ambush me? | 而是试图伏击我 |
[18:22] | I sought to rescue her. | 我试图拯救她 |
[18:23] | With your muse, Lady Fitz? | 和你的女神菲茨夫人一起吗 |
[18:27] | It was not her doing. | 她与此无关 |
[18:31] | Fancy you, falling for the tricks of a spoilt grandee. | 想不到啊 你轻信了一个娇惯贵族的花招 |
[18:39] | Your final lesson in being a bawd. | 成为老鸨的最后一课 |
[18:48] | Own what you have done. | 敢作敢当 |
[18:50] | I want her ready for tonight. | 我要她为今晚做好准备 |
[19:16] | Where’s my brave sausage today? | 今天我勇敢的大香肠到哪去了 |
[19:19] | He’s all upset. | 他很烦 |
[19:22] | You and my mother. | 你和我妈妈 |
[19:24] | This animosity will stop. | 别再相互仇恨了 |
[19:27] | I need my sausage. | 我需要我的大香肠 |
[19:30] | No arguing. | 没得商量 |
[19:41] | Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[19:42] | we need you on the door. | 你需要去楼下一趟 |
[19:43] | I’m busy caring for Emily. | 我在忙着抚慰埃米莉 |
[19:46] | She’s in a delicate state with Quigley minor. | 她怀着小奎格利 需要照顾 |
[19:51] | And I can tell you he’s going to be | 我告诉你 他肯定会是 |
[19:53] | a feisty little chap. | 一个精力充沛的小家伙 |
[19:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:01] | Why did you tell her? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[20:04] | It should be our secret. | 我们应该保守秘密 |
[20:07] | Mr. Sausage wants the whole world to know. | 香肠先生希望全世界都知道 |
[20:15] | Oh, God help me. | 老天保佑 |
[20:18] | Don’t tell me, he’s got work to do in there. | 别告诉我他正在里面忙活 |
[20:22] | I like Emily, but she’s a lazy jade | 我喜欢埃米莉 但她是个懒惰的荡妇 |
[20:25] | and he’s about as useful as a cushion. | 而他更是一无是处 |
[20:27] | There’ll soon be another mouth to feed. | 马上又要多一张嘴吃饭了 |
[20:29] | No! | 不是吧 |
[20:31] | Charles Quigley’s got seed? | 她怀了查尔斯·奎格利的种了 |
[20:32] | If it’s his. | 如果是他的种的话 |
[20:35] | If this was truly a house of exotics, | 如果这里真是充满异域风情的妓院 |
[20:37] | we’d have a black bawd. | 我们就该有个黑人老鸨 |
[20:39] | Should be you. | 应该你来当 |
[20:41] | Is there a business in this whole town | 这座城市中有生意是咱们这种 |
[20:43] | run by women of our color? | 有色妇女经营的吗 |
[20:45] | We could do it. | 我们可以 |
[21:07] | What’s he doing? | 他要做什么 |
[21:08] | He must sear the wound, stop the blood. | 他必须要烧灼伤口 止血 |
[21:10] | Violet Cross, | 维奥莱特·克罗斯 |
[21:12] | you’ve spun your glamour around my child. | 你已经在我孩子面前施展够多魅力了 |
[21:14] | You keep back! | 给我走远点 |
[21:24] | She’s done this many times before… | 她办过很多次了 |
[21:28] | to girls as young as ten. | 最小的只有十岁 |
[21:32] | My mother was one of them. | 我妈妈就是其中一个 |
[21:36] | I wanted to avenge her. | 我试图找她报仇 |
[21:39] | It blinded me. | 却被仇恨蒙蔽 |
[21:44] | She will pay for what she’s done. | 她会为自己的罪行付出代价的 |
[21:48] | And he will too… | 他也是 |
[21:51] | the beast that raped you. | 那个强奸你的禽兽 |
[21:56] | And what of you? | 那你呢 |
[21:58] | How will you pay? | 你会有什么报应 |
[22:03] | You decide. | 你决定吧 |
[22:06] | You… | 你… |
[22:08] | you’ve taken my family from me. | 你令我和家人分离 |
[22:13] | I will never let them see what I have become. | 我绝不会让他们看见我现在的样子 |
[22:21] | I want you to lose your family too | 我希望你也失去家人 |
[22:24] | so you can pay with my curse. | 我诅咒你偿还欠我的债 |
[22:29] | Not on my family, they’ve not harmed you. | 不要诅咒我的家人 他们没有害你 |
[22:33] | Nor had mine harmed you. | 我的家人也没有害你 |
[22:36] | You have killed their child. | 你杀死了他们的孩子 |
[22:47] | My men are out there now looking for witnesses. | 我的手下正在寻找目击证人 |
[22:50] | Whatever her mother may be, Amelia is blameless. | 不管她母亲做了什么 阿米莉亚是无辜的 |
[22:55] | From where I’m standing, all girls are blameless. | 依我之见 所有姑娘都是无辜的 |
[22:59] | Even those with used cunnies. | 就算是那些卖春为生的 |
[23:01] | Like poor Kitty Carter. | 比如可怜的凯蒂·卡特 |
[23:03] | It goes badly. | 她情况恶化了 |
[23:05] | They’re starting to pray. | 他们开始祈祷了 |
[23:08] | Ma? | 妈 |
[23:09] | You’re wanted. | 有人找 |
[23:16] | Go home and wait for me. | 回家去等着我 |
[23:17] | – How is Miss Scanwell? – Alive. | -斯康威尔小姐情况如何 -还活着 |
[23:20] | The devil’s own smile across her belly. | 魔鬼的微笑横穿她的肚子 |
[23:22] | It was meant for me. | 本来他要杀的是我 |
[23:23] | I recognized the man who killed Justice Cunliffe. | 我认出了杀死坎利夫法官的人 |
[23:26] | He was at Quigley’s. | 他在奎格利家 |
[23:28] | He came after me. | 他是来杀我的 |
[23:29] | Miss Scanwell got between us. | 斯康威尔小姐拦在了我们中间 |
[23:31] | ‐ So that is it. ‐ I must run. | -原来如此 -我得跑了 |
[23:34] | A rich man like that will search until I’m dead. | 像他那样的有钱人会一直追我到死的 |
[23:36] | No, no. | 先别走 |
[23:37] | Give me the bastard’s name. | 那个混蛋是谁 |
[23:39] | Lord Fallon. | 法伦大人 |
[23:41] | You lie. | 你撒谎 |
[23:42] | Upon my life, Lord Fallon. | 我以生命起誓 是法伦大人 |
[23:52] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[24:01] | What troubles you? | 你在烦恼什么 |
[24:02] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么离开了 |
[24:03] | Last night… | 昨晚… |
[24:06] | I fear the Charis made me speak | 我害怕查莉丝让我说出了 |
[24:07] | of some strange inventions. | 什么奇怪的构想 |
[24:11] | Don’t tell anyone what I said. | 不要告诉别人我说了什么 |
[24:14] | It was the stuff of smoke-breaths. | 都是抽烟之后说的胡话 |
[24:19] | You are more remarkable every day. | 你每天都更令人惊叹 |
[24:23] | You deserve to be here, elevated, by my side. | 你留在这当之无愧 受人追捧 伴我左右 |
[24:27] | Queen of your realm. | 做你的王后 |
[24:31] | London is a charnel house. | 伦敦就是座停尸房 |
[24:34] | I have a sudden desire to see you under a brighter sun. | 我突然想和你沐浴在阳光之下 |
[24:38] | Travel with me. | 我们去旅游吧 |
[24:41] | ‐ Where? ‐ To the temples of Greece. | -去哪 -希腊神庙 |
[24:46] | Will we lay among the ruins on the bones of the dead? | 我们会躺在尸骨堆积而成的废墟上吗 |
[24:58] | You have to make an appointment. | 你必须得提前预约 |
[24:59] | – Madam! – Let me see him! | -女士 -让我见他 |
[25:00] | Madam! | 女士 |
[25:01] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[25:04] | Damn you, Ma. | 妈的 妈妈 |
[25:06] | Get out! | 出去 |
[25:07] | Come away from him, my love. | 离开他 亲爱的 |
[25:09] | Charlotte needs you, not I. | 夏洛特需要你 我不需要 |
[25:12] | Let me talk to you alone for a moment. | 我们单独谈谈 |
[25:16] | This is Fallon’s house. | 这里是法伦大人的家 |
[25:17] | We have no secrets. | 不用藏着掖着 |
[25:22] | Mrs. Scanwell’s daughter | 斯康威尔夫人的女儿 |
[25:24] | was found stabbed and dying in the street | 被人捅伤 在大街上奄奄一息 |
[25:27] | not this half‐hour past. | 半个小时都不到 |
[25:28] | He did it. | 是他做的 |
[25:31] | That’s absurd. | 荒谬 |
[25:34] | It cannot be so. | 不可能 |
[25:35] | You insult me most bizarrely. | 你真是莫名其妙地侮辱了我 |
[25:37] | She’s lying at Greek Street now, | 她现在躺在希腊街 |
[25:38] | halfway between this world and the next. | 奄奄一息 |
[25:43] | Why would he do such a thing? | 他为什么要做这种事 |
[25:44] | She was in his way, so he slashed her down. | 她阻碍了他 所以他除掉了她 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry to hear it, Ma, | 我很遗憾 妈妈 |
[25:53] | but what you speak of is madness. | 但你所说的都太过荒唐 |
[25:56] | It’s not his first slaughter. | 这不是他杀的第一个人 |
[25:57] | He stuck Justice Cunliffe | 他刺杀了坎利夫法官 |
[25:59] | and he was witnessed in the act. | 有人亲眼所见 |
[26:00] | The corrupt judge who would have hanged my sister? | 那个想要吊死我姐姐的腐败法官 |
[26:03] | I cannot say it any clearer, this man is a killer! | 我说的很明白了 这男人就是个杀人犯 |
[26:11] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:18] | What have you told him? | 你告诉了他什么 |
[26:21] | Lucy and I are in perfect harmony. | 露西和我天造地设 |
[26:26] | What you did, my love… | 你所做的 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | was in defense of your own person. | 是为了保护你自己 |
[26:33] | You know the blame does not rest at your door. | 你知道你不会被指责 |
[26:37] | This man is cold murder. | 这个男人就是个冷血杀手 |
[26:40] | Forgive me, | 原谅我 |
[26:41] | but I can no longer have her in my house. | 但我受不了她再待在我的家里 |
[26:49] | Then put her out. | 让她离开吧 |
[27:15] | Let us understand each other, Ma. | 我们把话说清楚 妈妈 |
[27:19] | Say nothing to the hirelings of the law | 不许对任何执法者提起一个字 |
[27:21] | or I’ll tell them that sweet Lucy | 不然我就告诉大家那么美好的露西 |
[27:24] | killed my friend Sir George. | 杀死了我的朋友乔治爵士 |
[27:29] | My silence will not save you. | 我的沉默救不了你 |
[27:32] | Miss Scanwell may survive. | 斯康威尔小姐也许会活下来 |
[27:35] | She knows your powdered face. | 她会指认你的 |
[27:38] | Wounds fester… | 伤口会腐烂 |
[27:40] | and she’s like to die. | 她很容易就会死 |
[27:43] | It would be better for your Lucy if she did. | 她死了对你的露西只会更好 |
[27:51] | Be silent… | 保持沉默 |
[27:53] | or your lovely daughter hangs. | 不然你的宝贝女儿就等死吧 |
[28:35] | Look, cherries from your Cherry. | 你家查丽的小樱桃 |
[28:39] | You’re too sumptuous. | 你可真阔绰 |
[28:40] | I love them. | 我爱它们 |
[28:45] | I need to talk to Charles. | 我要和查尔斯谈谈 |
[28:48] | Out. | 出去 |
[28:50] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[28:52] | Be nice. | 友善点 |
[28:53] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[28:55] | I’ll throw you in a poxy sack. | 不然我就把你扔进麻袋里 |
[29:05] | Lord Fallon’s puffed her up with his high-wrought lies. | 法伦大人精明的谎话把她骗得服服帖帖 |
[29:10] | They’re running through her like a spell. | 他们就像施了咒般控制着她 |
[29:12] | We must get her out. | 我们必须要把她弄出来 |
[29:14] | She won’t come for her ma. | 她不愿意为了妈妈回来 |
[29:17] | She follows you like a little lamb, Nance. | 她很听你的话 南茜 |
[29:23] | And her pa too. | 还有她爸爸 |
[29:28] | Coax her. | 把她骗出来 |
[29:31] | What will you do? | 那你做什么 |
[29:33] | Tend the sick. | 照顾好那个病患 |
[29:35] | No you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[29:37] | You’re gonna have a fight with Quigley around the Golden Square. | 你会和奎格利在金色广场打一架 |
[29:42] | There’s not a single inch of me that you don’t know. | 你太了解我了 |
[29:50] | Make sure you get her, Nance. | 一定要把她带出来 南茜 |
[30:37] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[30:38] | She’s in a whore’s raiment. | 把她打扮成妓女的模样了 |
[30:48] | Has it all been a lie? | 这一切都是谎言吗 |
[30:53] | Every hour you’ve been in my house? | 你在这的每时每刻 |
[30:57] | You are so impressive. | 你太令我震惊了 |
[31:00] | You’re fearless and clever | 你勇敢精明 |
[31:03] | and you made me feel the same. | 而我也感同身受 |
[31:06] | I was yours… | 我一直都忠诚于你 |
[31:08] | until your auction for rape. | 直到你办了强奸处女的竞拍会 |
[31:12] | Why must you pander to the basest of desires? | 你为什么要迎合最卑鄙的欲望 |
[31:14] | I pander to men. | 我迎合男人 |
[31:16] | I give them what they want. | 我满足他们的欲望 |
[31:17] | Until yesterday, I wanted you to be my mother. | 直到昨天 我还想让你做我母亲 |
[31:25] | You think I’ve been a monster to that girl… | 你认为我对那姑娘太残忍 |
[31:29] | but every word I said to her is true. | 但我对她说的话句句属实 |
[31:32] | I’m giving her a better life. | 我要给她更好的生活 |
[31:34] | The shock of entering she’ll soon forget. | 她很快就会忘记进入这种生活的冲击 |
[31:36] | What was your shock? | 那你的冲击是什么 |
[31:39] | Some hairy stranger in the dark, like mine? | 黑暗中多毛的陌生人 像我的那样 |
[31:43] | Or was it somebody you knew? | 还是你认识的人 |
[31:47] | I thank him every day | 我每天感激他 |
[31:52] | for the knowledge that he gave me. | 感激他赐予我的认识 |
[31:56] | He taught me that love is strongest when it’s cruel. | 他教给我 残酷的爱最强大 |
[32:01] | He gave me fortitude. | 他赐予我刚毅 |
[32:04] | I’ve given that legacy to all my girls. | 我把这个教给我所有的姑娘 |
[32:07] | It’s the lesson I was teaching you. | 这也是我要给你上的一课 |
[32:14] | Does it ease your pain… | 将痛苦施与他人 |
[32:17] | inflicting it upon others? | 能减轻你自己的痛苦吗 |
[32:22] | I will be your daughter, | 我会做你的女儿 |
[32:25] | but this must stop. | 但这做法必须停止 |
[32:27] | This is not the way to be a bawd. | 这不是成为老鸨的方式 |
[32:29] | What other way is there? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[32:35] | Let the girl go free. | 给那女孩自由 |
[32:41] | The dwarf is here. | 那个侏儒来了 |
[32:45] | Make it wait. | 让它等着 |
[32:47] | She says she’s been blown on a breeze of plots and treachery. | 她说她嗅到了阴谋和背叛的气息 |
[33:04] | What brings you? | 你来干什么 |
[33:07] | Miss Lacey weaves her web around your son | 莱西小姐纠缠着你的儿子 |
[33:10] | and she’s not the only spider. | 而且她不是唯一有阴谋的人 |
[33:22] | Margaret Wells, | 还有玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[33:24] | a rich woman with a cloud-high wig, | 一个假发高耸入云的富女人 |
[33:27] | and your courtesan, Charlotte, | 和你的花魁 夏洛特 |
[33:30] | they all conspire against you. | 她们都密谋对付你 |
[33:36] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[33:37] | She is the glue that brings them all together. | 是她把她们联合在一起 |
[33:45] | My daughter until yesterday? | 直至昨天还是我女儿 |
[33:48] | Cursed liar! | 该死的骗子 |
[33:53] | Do you feel wronged? | 你觉得被冤枉了吗 |
[33:56] | Have I wronged you, Lydia? Have I lied? | 我冤枉你了吗 莉迪亚 我说谎了吗 |
[33:58] | Well, here’s the truth. | 听好了 这是真话 |
[33:59] | You stink of rape and death | 你散发着强奸和死亡的恶臭 |
[34:03] | and I hate…I hate you! | 我憎恨 我憎恨你 |
[34:07] | Get the girl from upstairs and bring her down | 把楼上那女孩带下来 |
[34:09] | or I swear I will choke this farrow-eating sow to death. | 否则我就掐死这只吞食猪仔的母猪 |
[34:17] | Shut up, you! | 你闭嘴 |
[34:21] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[34:22] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[34:23] | No! Do not sully yourself! | 不 别毁了你自己 |
[34:31] | I will not see my hate drift past onto my child. | 我不会让我的仇恨在我的孩子身上延续 |
[34:46] | I’m taking her home. | 我要带她回去 |
[34:51] | And if you try to stop us, | 你要是敢拦我们 |
[34:54] | either you or me will die. | 不是你死就是我亡 |
[35:01] | Ma… | 妈 |
[35:02] | the girl, we cannot leave her behind. | 我们不能把那女孩留下 |
[35:05] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你已无能为力 |
[35:07] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[35:10] | I’ve made her just like me. | 我已经把她变得和我一样 |
[35:14] | She’s now a Quigley to the core. | 她已经彻底变成奎格利了 |
[35:17] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[35:26] | I came here thinking I would kill her | 我来这里时有杀她的念头 |
[35:29] | and then I saw you. | 看到你却放弃了 |
[35:31] | Why’d you stop me? | 你为什么阻止我 |
[35:33] | I would not have that on your soul! | 我不能让你的灵魂受玷污 |
[35:37] | She bought you for a poxy pair of shoes. | 她为了一双没用的破鞋买下你 |
[35:39] | That was all you’re worth. | 你只值这么点 |
[35:42] | I curse myself for telling you. | 我不该告诉你的 |
[35:45] | It was selfish to speak of it. | 告诉你这事很自私 |
[35:49] | She took you when you were just a child. | 你还是孩子时她就带走了你 |
[35:55] | And I did as much to you. | 我也是这么对你的 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:11] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:37] | Your Ma, she’s in a fight! | 你妈跟人打起来了 |
[36:39] | Charlotte Wells has her hands around her throat. | 夏洛特·威尔斯双手掐住她的脖子 |
[36:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:49] | Where have you been? | 你刚刚去哪了 |
[36:52] | Is Quigley paying you to spy? | 奎格利雇你当间谍吗 |
[36:56] | Must I shake you to jangle all her coins? | 非得让我把她的钱都抖出来吗 |
[36:59] | Why do you hate her? | 你为什么恨她 |
[37:04] | Going somewhere, Lord Fallon? | 要去哪里吗 法伦大人 |
[37:08] | The Archon wants to see us. | 执政官要见我们 |
[37:11] | I’m taking my mistress out of town. | 我要带我的情妇出城 |
[37:12] | No you’re not. | 恐怕不行 |
[37:14] | I told him that a justice has been sniffing around my boots. | 我告诉他有个法官最近总在探查我 |
[37:17] | He will see us…now. | 他现在就要见我们 |
[37:29] | Send the carriage for Charlotte. | 派马车去接夏洛特 |
[37:32] | I have an errand first. | 我要先办一件事 |
[37:34] | I must bid farewell to a friend. | 我必须和一位朋友道别 |
[37:36] | I can’t leave London while she’s still at Quigley’s. | 她还在奎格利那里 我不能离开伦敦 |
[37:39] | What a loyal sister you are. | 真是个忠诚的妹妹 |
[37:43] | Be loyal to me. | 不要背叛我 |
[38:18] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[38:19] | for your care of her. | 对她的照顾 |
[38:22] | I do it for her safety. | 这是为她安全着想 |
[38:27] | You have your wish now. | 你现在如愿了 |
[38:30] | Her marriage flounders | 她的婚事黄了 |
[38:32] | and you are free to cast your glamour once again. | 你可以再次自由施展你的魔力了 |
[38:36] | I have never stood in her way. | 我没有拖过她后腿 |
[38:39] | It’s you that’s thwarted her, not I. | 是你挡了她的路 不是我 |
[39:08] | Here. | 拿着 |
[39:20] | Tell me how she looks. | 给我说说她看起来怎么样 |
[39:26] | Better than before. | 好一点了 |
[39:31] | So there is a witness who saw you stab the justice | 有目击证人看到你捅了坎利夫法官 |
[39:34] | and you have what in trying to dispatch him? | 你为了赶他走都做了什么 |
[39:36] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[39:38] | A girl still lives who can name you as her attacker. | 能指证你杀人的姑娘还活着 |
[39:40] | I didn’t see her, she moved into my path. | 我那时没看到她 她自己跑过来的 |
[39:41] | His response to this disaster | 让我们大家都陷入危险之后 |
[39:43] | which puts us all at risk is to run. | 他的做法是一跑了之 |
[39:45] | I was not running. | 我没有要逃走 |
[39:47] | At Thermopylae, the Spartans didn’t flee. | 在塞莫皮莱 斯巴达人是不会逃跑的 |
[39:49] | You are the liability, you drunken, careless oaf. | 你才是有罪的 你这个酒鬼 白痴 |
[39:53] | This enmity will never do. | 互相怪罪解决不了问题 |
[39:55] | Only together are we unassailable. | 只有团结一致才能无懈可击 |
[39:58] | We shall neither falter nor flinch. | 不能犹豫 不能退缩 |
[40:01] | Will you tell the others? | 你会跟其他人说吗 |
[40:04] | There’s no need | 没有必要 |
[40:06] | unless you run. | 除非你跑了 |
[40:08] | I have the Wells girl as my surety. | 我有威尔斯家的姑娘当人质 |
[40:11] | And witnesses can perish. | 人证会消失的 |
[40:15] | In Sparta, the defenses were impregnable. | 斯巴达的防守是坚不可摧的 |
[40:19] | And deserters had their bollocks ploughed into the soil. | 逃兵要拿命根子抵命的 |
[40:33] | My ma was small. | 我妈妈也很矮 |
[40:35] | “Any flotsam passing,” She’d say. | 她总说 “只要有东西漂过 |
[40:38] | “You cling to it. | 你抓住了 |
[40:39] | Keep yourself afloat.” | 就不会沉下去” |
[40:42] | I chose the wrong raft. | 我上错了船 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:49] | I should put you out. | 我应该赶你走 |
[40:55] | But that would upset my soft-hearted Charles. | 但那样的话 我好心的查尔斯会伤心 |
[41:01] | So from now on, Cherry Dorrington, | 查丽·道灵顿 从现在开始 |
[41:05] | you’re my little spy, do you understand? | 你就是我的密探 明白没有 |
[41:12] | From now on | 从现在开始 |
[41:14] | you work for me. | 你得听我的 |
[41:26] | I fear for her, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 我很担心她 |
[41:29] | Look after her for me. | 替我照顾好她 |
[41:54] | Mumma. | 妈妈 |
[41:55] | Oh, Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[41:57] | My own boy. | 我的心肝 |
[42:02] | Those Wells women won’t stop until I am dead. | 威尔斯家的女人不到我死是不会消停的 |
[42:06] | This is their doing. | 看看她们干了什么 |
[42:07] | This hatred has to stop. | 这种仇恨不能继续下去了 |
[42:09] | It will, I promise you. | 不会的 我保证 |
[42:14] | I will burn their house down. | 我要烧了她们的家 |
[42:15] | I will burn them both. | 把她们俩都烧死 |
[42:17] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[42:18] | I will see them die in agony. | 我要看她们痛苦死去 |
[42:19] | No, Mumma, no. | 不要 妈妈 |
[42:21] | And your horrid doxy plots with them. | 你那荡妇跟他们合谋害我 |
[42:23] | She’s their familiar, their pert demon. | 她跟他们是一伙的 她这个恶魔 |
[42:25] | You cannot say anything about her. | 你不要说她坏话 |
[42:27] | It breaks my heart how she abuses you. | 她那样虐待你 我好心痛 |
[42:29] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[42:32] | Emily’s going to have my baby. | 埃米莉怀了我的孩子 |
[42:36] | She’s part of our family now. | 她现在是我们家的人了 |
[42:41] | I couldn’t fart without fear of giving myself away. | 我连放个屁都怕暴露自己 |
[42:43] | I couldn’t belch, I couldn’t swear. | 不敢打嗝 不敢骂娘 |
[42:45] | How those girls of hers live, | 她的姑娘们怎么活下去 |
[42:47] | quelling their spirits, constantly daunted and afraid. | 压抑自我 天天胆战心惊 |
[42:52] | There’s some part of her that’s missing, | 她已经不是个完整的人了 |
[42:53] | some box in a machine where her heart used to be. | 她心所在的位置已经空了 |
[43:00] | I want to roar and scream | 我想要咆哮呐喊 |
[43:04] | and shout, “I am Charlotte Wells!” | “我是夏洛特·威尔斯” |
[43:08] | And so you are. | 你就是 |
[43:16] | Fanny, you look after that baby. | 范妮 好好照顾你的孩子 |
[43:21] | Are you going soft? | 你心软了 |
[43:27] | Now where? | 你又要去哪里 |
[43:29] | Our family is here. | 我们一家子都在这儿呢 |
[43:31] | I want news of Amelia. | 我要看看阿米莉亚怎么样了 |
[43:33] | Let one of your girls go. | 叫个人去看看就行了 |
[43:35] | I spoke harshly to her mother this morning. | 我今儿早上对她妈妈太刻薄了 |
[43:38] | I will not add to her woes. | 我不想她太难过 |
[43:42] | Take care of things for me. | 帮我看着点儿 |
[43:44] | What else? | 还有要交代的吗 |
[44:14] | Why do you think Lord Fallon’s your enemy? | 为什么你说法伦大人是敌人 |
[44:17] | He was going to help you. | 他是想帮你的 |
[44:19] | He can protect us both. | 他能保护咱俩 |
[44:20] | He can protect this whole house. | 他能保护咱们整个家 |
[44:23] | You should be loyal to him. | 你不能背叛他 |
[44:25] | Lucy, you’re not talking like yourself. | 露西 你都不像你自己了 |
[44:30] | Maybe I’m becoming myself. | 也许我找到了真正的自己 |
[44:34] | Properly, for the first time! | 真真正正的第一次 |
[44:37] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[44:39] | Your ladyship’s here. | 夫人来了 |
[44:44] | I’m not done with you. | 我跟你的事还没完 |
[44:50] | I’ve always been a flop beside her. | 我是个永远比不上她的小丑 |
[44:53] | That’s what you all think, isn’t it? | 你们都是这么认为的 对不对 |
[44:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么傻话呢 |
[45:03] | Why can’t you see that Fallon is my first success? | 为什么你们看不到法伦是我的第一次成功 |
[45:13] | Tell Charlotte I’ve gone to bed. | 告诉夏洛特我睡了 |
[45:27] | I need to see the justice. | 我要见法官 |
[45:40] | You’d do anything to save your child, wouldn’t you? | 为了你的孩子你什么都会做 对不对 |
[45:44] | You know I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[45:48] | We are the same in that. | 我们都一样 |
[45:51] | Tell me, what is the punishment for murder, Mr. Hunt? | 亨特先生 告诉我杀人的罪罚是什么 |
[45:58] | It is death. | 是死亡 |
[46:00] | Even when a person has confessed? | 即使他已坦白认罪 |
[46:03] | Murder is murder. | 谋杀就是谋杀 |
[46:09] | Then so be it. | 那好吧 |
[46:12] | I confess to the murder of Sir George Howard. | 我供认是我杀了乔治·霍华德爵士 |
[46:17] | He was with my daughter, Lucy, | 他当时和我的女儿露西在一块 |
[46:20] | and she was screaming “No.” | 她尖叫着拒绝他 |
[46:23] | Anger overcame me… | 愤怒使我丧失了理智 |
[46:26] | You do not refuse me. | 你无权拒绝我 |
[46:28] | …when I stuck him with a knife. | 我便用匕首捅了他 |
[46:37] | And then I put my hands around his neck | 然后我手勒住他的脖子 |
[46:41] | and I pressed until his throat collapsed. | 使劲地按 直到他的喉咙被勒断 |
[46:49] | We made it look like he was drunk | 我们将他伪装成醉酒 |
[46:53] | and I paid lackeys to dump his body in the park. | 然后我收买了侍从们将他抛尸公园 |
[47:03] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[47:06] | As I breathe. | 千真万确 |
[47:09] | Do you understand the consequence | 你明白你刚刚告诉我的这些话 |
[47:11] | of what you have just said? | 意味着什么样的后果吗 |
[47:19] | Please wait. | 请等一下 |
[47:28] | Why have you told him such a thing? | 你为什么要告诉他这些 |
[47:33] | It is my reckoning, Mrs. Scanwell. | 我是在清账还债 斯康威尔夫人 |
[47:37] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[47:42] | …am I to hope for salvation? | 我有希望获得救赎吗 |
[47:50] | My prayers will be with you. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[47:54] | And mine with you. | 我也会为你祈祷的 |
[48:03] | My secret is a child. | 我的秘密是一个孩子 |
[48:07] | A daughter, born when I was very young. | 是个女儿 在我很年轻的时候生的 |
[48:11] | She’s at a private boarding school in Chelsea. | 她在切尔西的一所私立寄宿学校读书 |
[48:15] | Sometimes I ride and watch her from the park. | 有时我会坐车到那 偷偷从公园看她 |
[48:21] | I’ve never tried to contact her. | 但我从没想过联系她 |
[48:23] | That’s how she survives. | 那样才能保证她的平安生活 |
[48:28] | You must move her. | 你必须让她离开那里 |
[48:32] | Lydia is vengeful. | 莉迪亚是个睚眦必报的人 |
[48:33] | So is my brother. | 我的亲兄弟又何尝不是 |
[48:37] | He bragged this morning, self‐satisfied, at what he’d done. | 他今早还在吹嘘着他做的那些事 |
[48:44] | The girl he raped, | 他强奸的那个女孩 |
[48:47] | she cursed me. | 诅咒了我 |
[48:49] | It was his crime, not yours. | 那是他犯的罪 与你无关 |
[48:54] | And everything he did was in punishment of me. | 而他做的所有坏事都是在惩罚我 |
[48:59] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[49:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:03] | For rejecting him. | 因为我拒绝过他 |
[49:08] | When I was very young, | 那是我年轻的时候 |
[49:11] | he damned me with his lust. | 他以淫欲玷污了我 |
[49:15] | My child, she is his. | 我的孩子是他的 |
[49:17] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[49:23] | You’re not damned. | 你没有被玷污 |
[49:25] | I am. | 我有的 |
[49:42] | You will be sentenced tomorrow. | 明天你将接受审判 |
[49:48] | Now that I’m here… | 既然事已至此 |
[49:51] | I can tell you the name of the man | 我可以告诉你是谁 |
[49:53] | who stabbed Amelia. | 捅了阿米莉亚 |
[49:58] | It is Lord Fallon. | 是法伦大人 |
[50:03] | When you arrest him, | 如果你去逮捕他 |
[50:05] | he will tell you a foul lie, | 他一定会跟你撒个邪恶的谎 |
[50:07] | he will say it was my Lucy | 他会说是我的露西 |
[50:09] | who killed his friend Sir George. | 杀了他的朋友乔治爵士 |
[50:12] | But you’ll know that isn’t true | 但你知道那不是真相 |
[50:15] | because I confessed | 因为我已认罪坦白 |
[50:17] | and his lie means nothing. | 他的谎言便不攻自破 |
[50:21] | Mrs. Wells. | 威尔斯夫人 |
[50:26] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[50:37] | Have grace toward my daughters. | 善待我的女儿们 |
[50:42] | I’m cursed, you’re damned. | 我被诅咒 你被玷污 |
[50:45] | What a pair we are. | 我俩真是一对 |
[50:49] | No one has ever touched me since. | 从那以后再没有人碰过我 |
[50:55] | No one ever will. | 不会有人再愿意碰我 |
[51:02] | Why should you forever be alone? | 为什么你该遭受永远的孤独 |
[51:06] | Let me break his spell. | 让我为你打破这个咒语 |
[51:21] | For you, what can I do? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[51:26] | I know what’s to come. | 我知道等着我的是什么 |
[51:30] | So don’t make a pageant of my hanging. | 所以希望绞刑不要太张扬 |
[51:33] | Do it quietly… | 低调地动手 |
[51:35] | and do it fast. | 给我个痛快 |