时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The man with your sister, | 和你妹妹在一起的那个男的 |
[00:02] | I saw him with a bloody knife. | 我看见他拿着把带血的匕首 |
[00:05] | I cannot say it any clearer, | 我说的很明白了 |
[00:07] | this man is a killer! | 这男人就是个杀人犯 |
[00:08] | – So am I. – Be silent | -我也是 -保持沉默 |
[00:10] | or your lovely daughter hangs. | 不然你的宝贝女儿就等死吧 |
[00:11] | There’s a little Quiggy growing inside me. | 小奎格利正在我身体里长大 |
[00:13] | You’ve taken my family from me. | 你令我和家人分离 |
[00:16] | I want you to lose your family too. | 我希望你也失去家人 |
[00:19] | I hate you. | 我憎恨你 |
[00:21] | I’m taking her home. | 我要带她回去 |
[00:23] | My secret is a child. | 我的秘密是一个孩子 |
[00:26] | She is his. | 是他的 |
[00:27] | I want news of Amelia. | 我要看看阿米莉亚怎么样了 |
[00:28] | Take care of things for me. | 帮我看着点儿 |
[00:30] | I confess to the murder of Sir George Howard. | 我供认是我杀了乔治·霍华德爵士 |
[00:32] | I have the Wells girl as my surety. | 我有威尔斯家的姑娘当人质 |
[00:34] | And witnesses can perish. | 人证会消失的 |
[00:36] | Tell Charlotte I’ve gone to bed. | 告诉夏洛特我睡了 |
[00:37] | I can tell you the name of the man | 我可以告诉你是谁 |
[00:39] | who stabbed Amelia. | 捅了阿米莉亚 |
[00:40] | It is Lord Fallon. | 是法伦大人 |
[01:13] | *How I laughed like a Lord* | *我放肆大笑如达官显贵* |
[01:16] | *When my friend said beware* | *当我的朋友说要小心* |
[01:21] | *Of the flush in her cheek* | *她脸颊上的红晕* |
[01:24] | *And the flower in her hair* | *和发间的花朵* |
[01:27] | *But I’m not laughing now* | *但我现在不再大笑* |
[01:30] | *For my friends warned me well* | *因为朋友警告了我* |
[01:34] | *Though she promised me Heaven* | *她曾向我许诺天堂* |
[01:37] | *She sent me to Hell* | *却送我下了地狱* |
[01:42] | *And I’m no more a sinner* | *与这里的任何人相比* |
[01:45] | *Than any man here* | *我不再是个罪人* |
[01:48] | *I’m no less a saint* | *与道貌岸然的神父相比* |
[01:51] | *Than the priest at God’s ear* | *我也算是个圣人* |
[01:55] | *Now I am snared* | *现在我落入了圈套* |
[01:57] | *They will punish me well* | *他们会狠狠惩罚我* |
[02:00] | *With a ladder to Heaven* | *用通往天堂的梯子* |
[02:04] | *And a rope down to Hell* | *和通向地狱的绳子* |
[02:13] | Amelia is at God’s mercy, | 阿米莉亚有上帝的怜悯 |
[02:18] | but Margaret Wells is at yours. | 而玛格丽特·威尔斯需要你的宽恕 |
[02:26] | I don’t know if I am to offer you payment. | 我不知道是否该付钱给你 |
[02:28] | Not unless you would offend. | 除非你非要冒犯我的话 |
[02:31] | It was a gift. | 那是个礼物 |
[02:33] | One I took great pleasure in giving. | 我很乐意给予的礼物 |
[02:43] | Will your companion not have breakfast with us? | 你的同伴不和我们一起吃早饭吗 |
[02:45] | Culls come to brothels for something | 客人来妓院是为了 |
[02:47] | warmer and wetter than bread. | 比面包更温暖湿润的东西 |
[02:51] | She’s not my cull. | 她不是我的客人 |
[02:53] | Nor is she my beloved. | 也不是我的爱人 |
[02:55] | Friendship has many faces. | 友情有很多种 |
[02:59] | Lydia will come for me. | 莉迪亚会来找我的 |
[03:02] | As surely as day turns to night. | 绝对的 毫无疑问 |
[03:05] | Margaret is too long visiting Amelia Scanwell. | 玛格丽特去看阿米莉亚·斯康威尔太久了 |
[03:08] | I will chase her. | 我去找她 |
[03:16] | You offer me freedom on condition of my silence? | 只要我闭嘴 你就放我走吗 |
[03:19] | No, Abigail, I want you to sing your song | 不 阿比盖尔 我要你去法官面前 |
[03:21] | of kidnap and rape to the Lord Chief Justice. | 说你被绑架和强奸的事情 |
[03:24] | But he will hang you. | 但他会绞死你 |
[03:26] | Not when you tell him it was Charlotte Wells | 不 只要你告诉他是夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[03:28] | who ensnared and pimped you. | 骗你沦为娼妓 |
[03:30] | I would die before I would become your helper. | 我宁愿死也不要帮你的忙 |
[03:34] | If death is the worst thing you can contemplate, | 如果死亡是你能想到最糟糕的事 |
[03:38] | you have not yet known suffering. | 那你还不知道什么叫生不如死 |
[03:56] | A girl was stabbed in the street yesterday. | 昨天一名姑娘在街上被捅了 |
[03:59] | Mercifully, she clings to life. | 幸运的是 她还活着 |
[04:01] | What concern is it of mine? | 跟我有什么关系吗 |
[04:03] | I believe it was you that cut her down. | 我认为是你捅了她 |
[04:06] | I’m taking you to justice. | 我要将你绳之以法 |
[04:09] | Unless you have a hundred reputable men to declare it, | 除非你有一百个信誉之人的供述 |
[04:15] | you are making a mistake. | 否则你就是大错特错了 |
[04:17] | Will you dress or come as you are? | 你要去穿衣服 还是就这么走 |
[04:20] | The Magistrate has come for me. | 法官来抓我了 |
[04:22] | I’m accused of assailing the Scanwell girl. | 指控我袭击了斯康威尔家的姑娘 |
[04:24] | Your mother’s lies have taken root. | 你母亲的谎言已经扎下了根 |
[04:27] | You think she has caused this? | 你认为是她指控你的吗 |
[04:31] | You must go to the Marquess of Blayne. | 你必须去找布雷恩侯爵 |
[04:34] | Tell him that I am persecuted. | 告诉他我被迫害了 |
[04:38] | I struggle to believe it of her. | 我很难相信是她做的 |
[04:45] | These past days… | 过去的这些天 |
[04:49] | have been heaven. | 如天堂一般美好 |
[04:55] | You speak as though they are over. | 说得好像这些日子不会再有似的 |
[04:59] | I pray they are not. | 我希望不是 |
[05:05] | You’re as soft as a kitten’s belly, Lord Fallon. | 你像小猫的肚子一样柔弱 法伦大人 |
[05:10] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[05:30] | You creep home like a befouled alley cat. | 你像水沟里的野猫一样偷偷溜回家 |
[05:33] | I’m utterly spent. | 我已经精疲力尽了 |
[05:35] | You’ll excuse me while I sleep. | 我睡觉的时候你能出去吗 |
[05:37] | You’ll do no such thing. I’ve arranged an outing. | 你不能睡觉 我安排了外出 |
[05:40] | Well, it will wait. | 那只能等等了 |
[05:41] | If you are not in your carriage in ten minutes | 如果十分钟之内你不到马车里去 |
[05:43] | I will drag you there in your stays. | 我就让你穿着束胸被拖出去 |
[05:51] | Mr. North is here for Mrs. Wells. | 诺斯先生来找威尔斯夫人 |
[05:57] | Mrs. Scanwell. | 斯康威尔夫人 |
[06:01] | You do not know. | 你不知道 |
[06:03] | Mrs. Wells confessed to the slaying | 威尔斯夫人承认了 |
[06:05] | of Sir George Howard. | 谋杀乔治·霍华德爵士 |
[06:12] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | She has been taken to her reckoning. | 她已经被送去审判了 |
[06:36] | I hope I am detained | 我希望我被拘留 |
[06:37] | on more than that woman’s word. | 不止是因为那个女人的话 |
[06:39] | Mrs. Wells has thrown herself upon a bonfire | 威尔斯夫人让自己深陷烈火之中 |
[06:42] | in the hope of dragging a d-demon with her. | 就是想把魔鬼一起带走 |
[06:49] | I wish I were so brave. | 我希望能像她一样勇敢 |
[06:59] | You’re mistaken. | 搞错了吧 |
[07:01] | They’ll take her to Newgate tomorrow | 他们明天就带她去纽盖特监狱 |
[07:03] | and hang her soon after. | 不久之后就会把她绞死 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[07:11] | Why has she done it, Nance? | 她为什么要这么做 南茜 |
[07:17] | I’ll go to Lady Fitz. | 我去找菲茨夫人 |
[07:20] | Implore her to use her influence. | 求她动用她的关系 |
[07:22] | Will you tell Lucy? | 你能告诉露西吗 |
[07:26] | Your ma will want to see ya. | 你妈妈肯定想见你 |
[07:28] | You give her comfort | 你先安慰安慰她 |
[07:30] | and I’ll find a cure. | 我去想办法 |
[07:33] | Lucy, are you there? | 露西 你在吗 |
[07:35] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[07:44] | Why, Margaret? | 为什么 玛格丽特 |
[07:47] | Lucy told Fallon she stabbed Sir George. | 露西跟法伦大人说她捅了乔治爵士 |
[07:50] | He threatened to use it against her. | 他威胁着要用这点对付她 |
[07:53] | We could’ve found a way to mute him. | 我们可以用其他的方法让他闭嘴 |
[07:55] | I’d have done so with my fists to avoid this. | 我可以用拳头来避免这种事情发生 |
[07:59] | Her secret weighed upon her. | 她的秘密压在她心头 |
[08:02] | Even if we’d silenced Fallon | 就算我们能让法伦闭嘴 |
[08:05] | she’d have told someone else in time. | 她也会再告诉别人的 |
[08:08] | She is unburdened now. | 现在她什么负担都没有了 |
[08:10] | You have replaced one burden with another. | 你用一个负担代替了另一个 |
[08:13] | And you’ve given it to Charlotte too. | 你也分担给了夏洛特 |
[08:15] | And Jacob. | 还有雅各布 |
[08:18] | Jacob will want for nothing with you as his father. | 有你做父亲 雅各布就别无所求了 |
[08:25] | He will want for you! | 他也想要你 |
[08:27] | He will spend his boyhood craving you | 他会以无法形容的渴望 |
[08:30] | like a hunger that I cannot sate. | 在对你的思念中度过童年 |
[08:35] | I pray he will forget. | 我祈求他能忘记 |
[08:37] | I don’t want him to forget! | 我不想让他忘记 |
[08:39] | I want him to know your face, | 我想让他记住你的脸 |
[08:43] | your laugh, and your love. | 你的笑容 还有你的爱 |
[08:49] | The best things I’ve ever known, | 我见过的最美好的事物 |
[08:53] | and you’ve robbed him of them. | 你却从他手中夺走了 |
[09:11] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[09:12] | Lucy, your ma is in trouble! | 露西 你妈妈有麻烦了 |
[09:19] | Open up, Fallon! | 开门 法伦 |
[09:20] | Open up! | 开门 |
[09:22] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[09:36] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[09:38] | It’s a vision of your future. | 来窥探一下你的未来 |
[09:55] | Some of them are quite entertaining. | 有些人还挺有趣的 |
[09:58] | That one there believes it is an animal. | 那个人确信那是个动物 |
[10:06] | It would require more effort for me to purchase a new wig | 对我来说 把你软禁在这 |
[10:09] | than it would to intern you here. | 比买个假发还要容易 |
[10:18] | If it is an oath of obedience you demand, | 如果你想要的是我服从你的命令 |
[10:21] | I will swear it. | 那我发誓 |
[10:24] | What is the secret that the bawd Quigley torments you with? | 那个奎格利老鸨到底在用什么秘密折磨你 |
[10:27] | How can I reveal that which does not exist? | 压根就不存在 我怎么会知道呢 |
[10:29] | I think perhaps you took a lover | 也许我在法国的时候 |
[10:31] | while I was in France. | 你找了个情人 |
[10:32] | Am I correct? | 我说得对吗 |
[10:35] | Make me believe you, Isabella. | 说服我 伊莎贝拉 |
[10:38] | It would pain me to leave you here. | 把你留在这也挺让我痛苦的 |
[10:43] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[10:45] | She took me in her mouth and sucked your venom from me. | 她用嘴把你的毒液从我身体里吸出去了 |
[10:49] | I could taste it on her lips. | 我能从她的嘴唇上尝出来 |
[10:53] | Her name? | 她叫什么 |
[10:55] | I won’t expose her. | 我不想暴露她 |
[10:56] | Then I’m sure the bawd will. | 那个老鸨肯定会 |
[11:04] | Well, where is this boy who claims to have witnessed | 那个声称目击了斯康威尔小姐被刺的小子 |
[11:07] | the attack on Miss Scanwell? | 现在在哪里 |
[11:09] | He has fled, but he confided in Mrs. Wells | 他逃走了 但是他和威尔斯太太讲了 |
[11:11] | that the assailant was Lord Fallon. | 凶手是法伦大人 |
[11:13] | The same Mrs. Wells who has confessed | 又是那个坦白说谋杀了 |
[11:15] | to Sir George’s murder! | 乔治爵士的威尔斯夫人 |
[11:16] | She wishes to go to her death | 她不惜去死 |
[11:18] | with the truth told in all matters. | 也要说出真相 |
[11:19] | Or with a vendetta settled! | 或是要了结一桩宿怨 |
[11:21] | If Lord Fallon is set free, | 要是放了法伦大人 |
[11:23] | he might finish the job he has started. | 他或许会去完成未竟之事 |
[11:25] | Miss Scanwell deserves our protection. | 斯康威尔小姐需要我们保护 |
[11:27] | Oh, very well. | 行吧 |
[11:30] | But should that girl wake, | 但那个姑娘要是醒了 |
[11:32] | she had better confirm your accusation. | 她最好会证实你的指控 |
[11:36] | Is there no way to avoid hanging Margaret Wells? | 没有办法避免绞死玛格丽特·威尔斯吗 |
[11:40] | I believe she acted to defend her child. | 我认为她这样做是为了保护她的孩子 |
[11:43] | She struck down an aristocrat! | 她打倒了一位贵族 |
[11:46] | I’m going to have the hangman tie the rope short. | 我会叫刽子手把绳子套短点 |
[11:49] | She’ll be nobody’s hero | 她搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[11:50] | when she’s kicking in her own piss. | 根本不算是英雄 |
[12:08] | Oh, a baby is a parasite. | 孩子就像寄生虫 |
[12:11] | Sucking one’s vitality | 如剥骨吸髓一般 |
[12:13] | like marrow from a bone. | 吸取人的活力 |
[12:15] | – You told her! – Mumma is delighted. | -你告诉她了 -妈妈很高兴 |
[12:18] | I bet she is. | 那可不是 |
[12:22] | Emily, | 埃米莉 |
[12:24] | if we allow it, | 如果我们愿意 |
[12:26] | this baby will be the oil | 这个孩子能够 |
[12:27] | that calms the waters between us. | 化解我们之间的隔阂 |
[12:31] | Am I to forget that you sold me as meat | 我会忘了你把我卖肉一样 |
[12:33] | to a pack of snarling mutts? | 卖给一群疯狗吗 |
[12:35] | Just as I must forget that you conspired | 就像我会忘掉 |
[12:37] | to have me brought before the law. | 你密谋送我入狱的事 |
[12:39] | For trying to kill me! | 罪名是蓄意谋杀我 |
[12:40] | If you will accept it, | 你要是肯接受 |
[12:42] | the hand of conciliation is offered to you. | 我向你伸出和解之手 |
[12:45] | As is the safety and comfort of Golden Square. | 并给你金色广场的安全和舒适 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed | 我不知道你注意到没有 |
[12:51] | but I have a thriving house here. | 我这里的妓院开得风生水起 |
[12:54] | Call in your best girl. | 把你最好的姑娘叫来 |
[12:56] | – Cherry! – It’s Harriet! | -查丽 -是哈里特 |
[12:58] | Harriet! | 哈里特 |
[13:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:05] | – Do you read and write? – Yes. | -你会认字和书写吗 -会 |
[13:07] | Do you know your numbers up to 100? | 你会数到数字100吗 |
[13:10] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:12] | If Miss Lacey and Mr. Quigley | 如果莱西小姐和奎格利先生 |
[13:13] | were to move to Golden Square, | 要搬去金色广场 |
[13:15] | would you be willing to run this house | 你愿意代替他们 |
[13:16] | on their behalf? | 经营妓院吗 |
[13:18] | If I’m paid extra. | 多给些工钱的话 |
[13:21] | She has an aptitude for business. | 她真有经商天赋 |
[13:24] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[13:27] | I do hope you will accept my offer, Emily. | 我真心希望你能接受我的提议 埃米莉 |
[13:31] | Of course she will! | 她当然会 |
[13:34] | Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[13:35] | you may have pricked the dough | 你或许揉了面团 |
[13:38] | but it is the baker who bakes the bread. | 但烤面包的是面包师 |
[13:51] | Miss Wells, what a delightful distraction | 威尔斯小姐 忙碌间隙能见到你 |
[13:53] | from the business of the day. | 真是让人太高兴了 |
[13:56] | Lord Fallon has been arrested. | 法伦大人被捕了 |
[13:58] | A girl was stabbed yesterday and the magistrate accuses him. | 昨天有个姑娘被刺伤 法官控告他 |
[14:01] | My goodness, what a dreadful misfortune! | 我的天 太不幸了 |
[14:03] | Lord Fallon left me at Golden Square | 昨天法伦大人在金色广场 |
[14:05] | to go to his bank yesterday. | 跟我分开去了银行 |
[14:07] | Perhaps the banker can confirm he was there. | 或许银行的人能提供在场证明 |
[14:11] | Well, I will make enquiries, | 我会去询问 |
[14:14] | and in the meantime | 另外 |
[14:16] | Lord Lidington will escort you to the courthouse. | 利丁顿大人会护送你去法院 |
[14:18] | But he will show you nothing but deference. | 但他只会给你绝对的尊重 |
[14:22] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[14:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:34] | How did Lucy take the news? | 露西听到消息什么反应 |
[14:39] | With shock and silence like all of us. | 和我们一样震惊得说不出话来 |
[14:43] | You did well to keep her from coming. | 你做得很好 没让她来 |
[14:48] | Take her as your own. | 把她当成自己的孩子 |
[14:51] | Charlotte too. | 还有夏洛特 |
[14:59] | When we were small, we only had each other. | 我们小时候 只有彼此 |
[15:03] | And then we grew and you gained the little ‘uns and Will. | 然后我们长大了 你有了孩子和威廉 |
[15:13] | But you’re still all I have. | 但我还是只有你 |
[15:16] | Oh, Nancy… | 南茜… |
[15:19] | Don’t ask me to make promises about what I’ll do after | 别让我对未来做出保证 |
[15:21] | because I don’t know if I’ll be fit to keep them. | 因为我不确定自己适合照顾他们 |
[15:24] | I should go to Charlotte. | 我应该去找夏洛特 |
[15:26] | She’s asking Lady Fitz to help you. | 她去请菲茨夫人来救你 |
[15:30] | Let her run her fool’s errands if it helps her. | 任她去做傻事吧 如果能让她好受些的话 |
[15:33] | I need you here with me. | 我要你在这里陪我 |
[15:37] | Till the end. | 直到最后 |
[15:49] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[15:50] | You must not come here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[15:51] | Something’s happened? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[15:53] | He threatened me with Bedlam. | 他用疯人院威胁我 |
[15:56] | I almost gave up my secret. | 秘密快要守不住了 |
[15:59] | If he cannot browbeat the truth from me, | 如果他无法吓唬我吐露真相 |
[16:01] | then he will buy it from Lydia Quigley. | 他就会去收买莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[16:04] | Does she know where Sophia is? | 她知道索菲亚在哪吗 |
[16:06] | Yes. | 知道 |
[16:08] | We must move her today. | 我们必须今天就把她弄走 |
[16:10] | Isabella, I need something from you. | 伊莎贝拉 我有求于你 |
[16:13] | Help me keep my daughter safe | 帮我保护我女儿的安全 |
[16:14] | and I will give you anything you ask for. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[16:15] | My mother is charged with murder. | 我妈妈被控谋杀 |
[16:18] | You must intervene on her behalf and you must do it now. | 你必须为她出面 而且现在就得去 |
[16:21] | My brother is closing in. | 我哥给的期限就快到了 |
[16:23] | I don’t have time to waste. | 我没有时间可以浪费 |
[16:26] | You need my help | 你需要我的帮助 |
[16:28] | and I need yours. | 而我也需要你的 |
[16:30] | Let us work together. | 让我们合作 |
[16:35] | I pride myself on providing a complete service, | 我以自己向来提供完美的服务而自豪 |
[16:39] | but telling falsehoods to a magistrate… | 但是要我跟法官说谎 |
[16:42] | I’m sure you will find it within yourself, Mrs. Quigley. | 我相信你能做到的 奎格利夫人 |
[16:47] | What a very dear friend Lord Fallon has in you. | 法伦大人真是有一位情深义重的好朋友 |
[16:51] | We’re members of the same gentleman’s club. | 我们是同一个绅士俱乐部的会员 |
[16:54] | Ah, you share a taste for unbroken girls. | 你们都喜好处女 |
[16:58] | Well, I should think | 我想 |
[16:59] | half the men in London share that taste. | 半个伦敦的男人应该都喜欢 |
[17:02] | Yes, but it is the violent conquest | 没错 但是你和你的朋友 |
[17:04] | that you and your friends enjoy. | 喜欢的是用暴力掠夺的征服感 |
[17:07] | Isn’t that so? | 对不对 |
[17:10] | Will you come to the aid of Lord Fallon? | 你愿意帮法伦大人一把吗 |
[17:22] | Just picture it, Emily, | 你想想看 埃米莉 |
[17:24] | Charles Quigley senior and son, | 老查尔斯·奎格利和儿子的 |
[17:26] | of Golden Square. | 金色广场 |
[17:32] | We don’t have to call him Charles. | 我们不需要叫他查尔斯 |
[17:36] | What’s your father’s name? | 你父亲叫什么 |
[17:40] | Alphonsus. | 阿尔芬斯 |
[17:44] | Well, we needn’t decide it now. | 不用现在就做决定 |
[17:48] | We’ve made ourselves a business here. | 我们在这里有生意做 |
[17:51] | And we’ll still skim the cream. | 可我们将继续苟活 |
[17:53] | I don’t belong here, Emily. | 我不属于这里 埃米莉 |
[17:56] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[17:58] | I want to take my family home. | 我想带家人回家 |
[18:06] | I detect ambition in you, Lydia. | 我知道你胸怀大志 莉迪亚 |
[18:10] | If you earn my friendship I will make you procuress | 如果你与我交好 我会把你们老鸨 |
[18:12] | to some of the finest men in England. | 引见给英格兰最成功的人士 |
[18:14] | Dukes, princes… | 公爵 王子 |
[18:18] | I am, as ever, your loyal priestess. | 我永远是您忠诚的祭司 |
[18:24] | Who is the lover my sister is protecting? | 我妹妹保护的情人是谁 |
[18:27] | It’s not a lover… | 不是情人 |
[18:29] | but a bastard. | 是私生子 |
[18:35] | Goodness. | 我的上帝 |
[18:37] | She hides her in a school | 她把她藏在学校里 |
[18:40] | to ensure the father does not learn of her. | 以确保孩子的父亲无法获悉她 |
[18:44] | The father? | 孩子的父亲 |
[18:46] | She doesn’t name him. | 她没说姓名 |
[18:51] | No aspect of Isabella’s delusions | 伊莎贝拉的任何错觉和妄想 |
[18:53] | should be believed. | 都不足信 |
[18:55] | Arrangements have been made. | 安排已就绪 |
[18:59] | Bedlam beckons. | 疯人院虚席以待 |
[19:03] | I presume the whereabouts of the child | 我猜那孩子的下落 |
[19:05] | are of interest. | 是你想要的 |
[19:06] | Mm, of course. | 当然 |
[19:09] | You should also consider disarming Charlotte Wells. | 你还应该考虑打压夏洛特·威尔斯 |
[19:13] | She inflames your sister’s lunacy. | 她对你妹妹的疯病火上浇油 |
[19:20] | Well, then we must bring her to heel | 看来我们必须得 |
[19:22] | in the manner that only Spartans can. | 用斯巴达人的方法才能让她乖乖听话 |
[19:43] | Pa, Lady Fitz needs you | 爸爸 菲茨夫人要你 |
[19:45] | to play the part of her servant. | 做她的仆人 |
[19:48] | On any other day I’d tell her to fuck off, | 不管何时我都会让她滚蛋 |
[19:50] | and today doubly so. | 今天尤其如此 |
[19:53] | I’m trying to tell Jacob about his ma. | 我在试着告诉雅各布他妈妈的事 |
[19:54] | Well, help me and you might not need to. | 帮助我 你也许就不用那么做了 |
[19:59] | You lure him in for a jiggle | 你去引诱他分神 |
[20:01] | and while the two of you are at it | 等你们渐入佳境时 |
[20:03] | I’ll knock him on the head and we’ll run. | 我把他打晕 然后我们就逃跑 |
[20:06] | I don’t lie with red haired men. | 我不睡红头发的人 |
[20:08] | Since when? | 为什么 |
[20:10] | My ma told me my father was one, | 我妈说我爸是红头发 |
[20:11] | so it was the best way to ever avoid | 所以避免睡了自己老爸最好的办法 |
[20:13] | tupping him by mistake! | 就是不睡红头发 |
[20:14] | Well, then I’ll tup him and you knock him on the head. | 那就我去勾引他 你袭击他 |
[20:18] | What will he find down there, | 他会在你下面发现什么 |
[20:21] | cobwebs? | 蜘蛛网 |
[20:23] | Yeah, a fucking mousetrap! | 一个捕鼠夹 |
[20:39] | Ah, Miss Wells. | 威尔斯小姐 |
[20:41] | We will finish hearing from Mrs. Quigley | 我们将听完奎格利夫人的证词 |
[20:43] | and then I will ask you some questions. | 之后我会问你一些问题 |
[20:47] | Soon after he arrived, | 他到达之后没一会儿 |
[20:49] | Lord Fallon cut short Miss Wells’ visit to her older sister. | 法伦大人终止了威尔斯小姐与她姐的会面 |
[20:53] | and escorted her to the carriage. | 并护送她回到马车内 |
[20:56] | They both embarked | 他们一同离开了 |
[20:57] | and to the best of my knowledge returned home. | 据我所知也是一起回到了家中 |
[21:01] | Can you confirm this? | 你能证明吗 |
[21:10] | Yes. | 我能 |
[21:14] | You both boarded the carriage | 你们一起上了马车 |
[21:16] | and journeyed straight home without diversion? | 直奔家中并且没有临时绕路 |
[21:21] | We did. | 是的 |
[21:29] | You have my most profound apologies, Lord Fallon. | 我向您表示诚挚的歉意 法伦大人 |
[21:33] | I’m sure Justice Hunt wishes to add his own. | 我相信亨特法官也深表歉意 |
[21:38] | I’m truly sorry how events have unfolded. | 我很抱歉事情发展成这样 |
[21:41] | You impertinent wretch! | 你这个无礼之徒 |
[22:05] | You have rushed to judgment | 你急于下定论 |
[22:08] | and let your envy of your betters show. | 被嫉妒蒙蔽了双眼 |
[22:10] | The girl was lying. | 那个女的在撒谎 |
[22:11] | I–I don’t for one second believe you can’t see it. | 我不信你没发现她在撒谎 |
[22:14] | You are unburdened of this office | 你被解雇了 |
[22:16] | with immediate effect. | 立刻生效 |
[22:28] | His demise was overdue. | 早就该解雇他了 |
[22:31] | It is a shame. | 可惜了 |
[22:32] | He is not without merit. | 他也不是毫无用处 |
[22:34] | Last night he apprehended Sir George Howard’s murderer. | 昨晚他抓了刺杀乔治·霍华德爵士的凶手 |
[22:39] | Who is the villain? | 谁是凶手 |
[22:40] | She is a villainess. | 是个女恶棍 |
[22:44] | Margaret Wells. | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[22:51] | My sweet angel of deliverance. | 拯救我的天使 |
[23:03] | I have another errand for you. | 我有另一个差事交给你 |
[23:07] | There is a young girl in a school in Chelsea | 切尔西一所学校里有个小女孩 |
[23:10] | and I need her brought to me. | 把她带到我面前来 |
[23:13] | She’s my niece! | 她是我的外甥女 |
[23:21] | Death has arrived early! | 死亡提前而至 |
[23:27] | I will speak with you alone. | 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[23:29] | You will not. | 不行 |
[23:31] | I’ll be fine, Nancy. | 我可以的 南茜 |
[23:33] | You vex her, | 如果你动她一根寒毛 |
[23:35] | I’ll not be held responsible. | 我不会放过你 |
[23:45] | you’ve earned yourself a fitting ending. | 你可真是给自己找了个合适的归宿 |
[23:48] | May yours be cancer riddled and long. | 愿你的归宿是癌症折磨 |
[23:52] | Charlotte has put herself on the black list of a powerful man. | 夏洛特出现在一位权贵的黑名单上 |
[23:55] | I do not want her to meet the fate he has planned for her. | 我不希望她落入那个男人的陷阱中 |
[23:59] | Then protect her, | 保护她 |
[24:02] | I beg you. | 求求你了 |
[24:07] | While she was mine she was safe. | 当她服从于我 她很安全 |
[24:11] | But you poisoned her against me | 但你荼毒了她 让她对抗我 |
[24:13] | and now she is alone and vulnerable. | 如今她孤苦伶仃 |
[24:17] | I only ever told her the truth. | 我只不过告诉了她真相 |
[24:18] | Well, then you must tell her a different truth. | 那你就得告诉她不一样的真相 |
[24:21] | That our feud dies with you. | 告诉她你我之间的恩怨会和你一起消逝 |
[24:23] | That she should return to me. | 告诉她应该回到我身边来 |
[24:26] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[24:29] | I thought my hatred burnt hot, | 我以为我的仇恨之火已经够旺盛 |
[24:32] | but next to hers mine is tepid. | 而与她相比 我的微不足道 |
[24:36] | Then I cannot save her. | 那我救不了她 |
[24:38] | Your interest in her, | 你对她很感兴趣 |
[24:40] | it almost looks like affection. | 好似你爱上了她 |
[24:43] | But it is twisted and rotten. | 但这份感情扭曲且令人作呕 |
[24:46] | She said I was more of a mother to her than you ever were. | 她说过我胜似她的亲生母亲 |
[24:52] | She fed you lies | 她以谎言伴你左右 |
[24:54] | and you ate them up like sugar lumps. | 而你甘之如饴 |
[24:56] | Nobody feigns love that well. | 没人能把感情伪装得那么好 |
[25:02] | Taken in by a harlot! | 被一个妓女骗得服服帖帖 |
[25:04] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[25:07] | thank you for ensuring that my last laugh was a hearty one. | 谢谢你让我的最后一笑发自内心 |
[25:11] | She loved me… | 她爱过我 |
[25:14] | and you destroyed it. | 而你毁了这份感情 |
[25:18] | No one could ever love you, Lydia. | 没人会爱你 莉迪亚 |
[25:20] | Soon I’ll be dead, | 我就要死了 |
[25:24] | and you will still be more putrid than I. | 但你比我的尸身更令人作呕 |
[25:52] | Lady Isabella, this is unexpected. | 伊莎贝拉夫人 真意外啊 |
[25:55] | We have come to plead on behalf of Margaret Wells. | 我们来为玛格丽特·威尔斯辩护 |
[25:58] | She defended her daughter from defilement | 她为了不让乔治·霍华德爵士玷污她女儿 |
[26:00] | by killing Sir George Howard. | 才杀了他 |
[26:02] | Even if it’s true, | 就算这是真的 |
[26:03] | a murder committed in defense of another | 为了阻止另一起谋杀而实施的谋杀 |
[26:06] | is still a murder. | 仍是谋杀 |
[26:07] | But perhaps one that could be pardoned. | 但或许可以被赦免 |
[26:10] | Lady Isabella, surely you don’t lend your name | 伊莎贝拉夫人 这种荒谬的想法 |
[26:13] | to such an absurd plea? | 想必不是出自您吧 |
[26:16] | I find men who visit brothels absurd. | 我认为去妓院的男人才荒谬 |
[26:20] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[26:21] | How absurd it is to pay for affection, | 用金钱换取感情 |
[26:24] | then enjoy it as if it were real. | 还当做真感情享受其中 多么荒谬 |
[26:27] | This perfidious harlot | 这位不忠的妓女 |
[26:29] | has entangled you in her plot. | 将你卷入了她的阴谋 |
[26:32] | Confirm it is so, | 若事实果真如此 |
[26:33] | I will show her the jail. | 我会让她坐牢 |
[26:35] | Come, Miss Wells. | 走吧 威尔斯小姐 |
[26:37] | We will attend our appointment with the Grub Street hack. | 我们要去赴穷文人的约了 |
[26:40] | Your brother would be horrified by your behavior. | 你哥哥会对你的行为感到震惊的 |
[26:44] | What smut he will make | 想必首席大法官和奎格利夫人 |
[26:45] | of the Lord Chief Justice and Mrs. Quigley! | 在他眼里是污秽至极 |
[26:55] | Are you taking me to my mother’s house? | 你要带我去我妈妈的房子吗 |
[26:57] | I’m taking you to your mother. | 我带你去见你妈妈 |
[26:59] | She’s only ever written me one letter. | 她只给我写过一封信 |
[27:02] | In it, she said that we could never meet. | 她在信里说 我们永远不能见面 |
[27:04] | Well, now she’s changed her mind. | 她现在改变主意了 |
[27:06] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[27:09] | A mother’s love is a complicated puzzle. | 母爱是难解的谜团 |
[27:22] | He said he’d pardon me? | 他说他会赦免我 |
[27:24] | He said he’d try to. | 他说他尽量 |
[27:26] | A man will go to great lengths to cup his private parts | 男人会不顾一切地遮好自己的私处 |
[27:29] | if he doesn’t want them viewed. | 要是他想隐藏的话 |
[27:33] | I’ll be here to keep you safe. | 我会在这里保护你的安全 |
[27:40] | Charlotte Wells tried to kill me, | 夏洛特·威尔斯想杀我 |
[27:42] | I demand she know justice. | 我要她被处决 |
[27:49] | Don’t you dare make demands of me! | 你没有资格向我提要求 |
[27:52] | Our seedy dalliance | 我们肮脏的风流事 |
[27:54] | and your inability to be discreet about it | 还有你不慎重的言行 |
[27:57] | have left me exposed. | 害我被暴露了 |
[28:00] | I have not told a soul. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[28:03] | Then why am I being blackmailed | 那为什么我会被 |
[28:05] | by Lady Isabella Fitzwilliam | 伊莎贝拉·菲茨威廉夫人 |
[28:07] | and her whore-in-waiting? | 还有她跟前的妓女勒索 |
[28:08] | What do they want? | 她们想要什么 |
[28:11] | A pardon for the Wells mother. | 赦免威尔斯夫人 |
[28:13] | I’m going to have to grant it. | 我不得不同意 |
[28:14] | That is the very opposite of what you must do. | 你该做的与这恰恰相反 |
[28:17] | I’m not left with much choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[28:19] | They’re going to have me lampooned | 他们要在破丑闻报上 |
[28:20] | in the scandal rags. | 狠狠地讽刺我 |
[28:22] | The Marquess of Blayne | 布雷恩侯爵 |
[28:23] | is having Lady Isabella put in Bedlam. | 要把伊莎贝拉夫人关进疯人院 |
[28:26] | She will be in manacles imminently. | 她很快就会被上铐了 |
[28:29] | Even if they do print her lies | 就算她的谎言印上了报纸 |
[28:30] | they will not be believed. | 也没有人会信 |
[28:32] | Charlotte Wells could still | 夏洛特·威尔斯还是能 |
[28:34] | make me a punchline. | 把我变成笑料 |
[28:36] | Then make sure people also hear about | 那就让人们也看看 |
[28:39] | the ruthless efficiency | 你是如何无情地 |
[28:40] | with which you executed her mother. | 迅速处决她母亲的 |
[28:44] | The next hanging isn’t for two days. | 下一场绞刑是两天后 |
[28:49] | You are the Lord Chief Justice. | 你是首席大法官 |
[28:53] | Every day is a hanging day | 只要你一声令下 |
[28:55] | if you declare it. | 每天都可以执行绞刑 |
[29:18] | Lord Chief Justice. | 首席大法官 |
[29:20] | You will go to the jail immediately | 你立即去监狱 |
[29:21] | and hang Margaret Wells. | 绞死玛格丽特·威尔斯 |
[29:25] | Will it not take place at Tyburn? | 绞刑不是在泰伯恩刑场执行吗 |
[29:26] | I need it done today and I haven’t yet replaced you. | 我要今天执行 我还没找人顶替你 |
[29:29] | Sir, can there be no clemency | 大人 对一个为了保护孩子 |
[29:31] | for a woman who killed to protect her child? | 而杀人的女人 不能予以仁慈吗 |
[29:33] | Madam, do not interject yourself | 女士 不要插手 |
[29:36] | into matters that don’t concern you. | 与你无关的事情 |
[29:38] | I will not hang Mrs. Wells | 我不会绞死威尔斯夫人 |
[29:40] | while my “Betters” are left free | 却同时看着我的上司 |
[29:42] | to slay with impunity. | 任意杀人而不受处罚 |
[29:47] | I believe you have some regard for the woman. | 我想你对那女人有几分敬意 |
[29:52] | I do. | 没错 |
[29:52] | If you want her hanged in a manner | 如果你希望她被绞死的方式 |
[29:54] | commensurate with that regard | 配得上那分敬意 |
[29:56] | I urge you to complete the task. | 我劝你完成这项任务 |
[29:59] | If I am forced to instruct another, | 如果我不得已将任务委派给他人 |
[30:01] | I’ll have her unclothed carcass | 我会下令将尸体剥去衣物 |
[30:04] | paraded through the streets. | 上街游行示众 |
[30:09] | A bad deed done with compassion | 心怀慈悲所做的恶事 |
[30:10] | is still a merciful act. | 仍是仁慈之举 |
[30:26] | What manner of house is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:29] | Welcome to Mrs.Wells’ emporium | 欢迎来到威尔斯夫人的 |
[30:32] | of womanly wonderment! | 女性奇妙大商场 |
[30:34] | I’ve read about places like this. | 我看书有读到过这样的地方 |
[30:36] | I insist you take me to my mother. | 你带我去我妈妈那里 |
[30:38] | I’m here, Sophia. | 我在这里 索菲亚 |
[31:07] | It will happen today. | 今天要执行了 |
[31:09] | The pardon? | 无罪释放 |
[31:12] | The execution. | 行刑 |
[31:17] | The Lord Chief Justice said he would spare her. | 首席大法官说他会放过她 |
[31:21] | He was unequivocal. | 他说得很清楚 |
[31:22] | I will go back to him. | 我再去找他 |
[31:23] | It will not help. | 没用的 |
[31:28] | When will it happen? | 什么时候行刑 |
[31:31] | I–I will give you some time to make your peace. | 我会给你点时间让你冷静一下 |
[31:35] | I’m truly sorry, Mrs. Wells. | 真的很抱歉 威尔斯夫人 |
[31:36] | Shove it up your hole! | 滚你的球吧 |
[31:39] | It pains me g-greatly | 我感到很心痛 |
[31:42] | that your sacrifice has been in vain. | 你白白牺牲那么多 |
[31:45] | It has not been in vain. | 才不是白白牺牲呢 |
[31:48] | I go to my end knowing that Lucy is safe. | 好歹我知道露西平安了 |
[31:58] | Tell me she is safe. | 她没事吧 |
[32:03] | We do not know where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪里 |
[32:05] | She is with Lord Fallon. | 她和法伦大人在一起 |
[32:09] | In his jail cell? | 跟他一起蹲大牢 |
[32:11] | We were forced to set him free. | 我们没办法 只能把他放了 |
[32:14] | Your daughter provided an alibi. | 你女儿为他做了不在场证明 |
[32:22] | No! | 不会的 |
[32:23] | No, no! | 不可能 |
[32:27] | No, no! | 不可能 |
[32:29] | No! | 怎么可能 |
[32:31] | No! | 不可能 |
[32:33] | Charlotte, no! | 夏洛特 不要啊 |
[32:35] | No! | 不要 |
[32:36] | No! | 不要 |
[32:38] | No! | 不要 |
[32:55] | Wrong entrance, Mister! | 插错了 先生 |
[33:02] | Don’t tell me you miss tuppenny stand ups? | 别告诉我你怀念站着挣两分钱的日子 |
[33:07] | I’m not pregnant, Harriet. | 我没怀孕 哈里特 |
[33:11] | My belly’s as empty as a leper’s coin cup. | 我的肚子空得跟麻疯病人的讨钱罐似的 |
[33:13] | The predicaments you find yourself in! | 你这是自找的 |
[33:15] | If witch Quigley finds out I’ve lied… | 如果奎格利那个巫婆发现我撒谎了 |
[33:18] | I’m not sure this is the best way | 我觉得这样借种 |
[33:19] | of making the lie true. | 可能行不通 |
[33:20] | I can’t rely on Charles alone. | 我不能光指望查尔斯一个人 |
[33:23] | His seed might be as dopey as he is. | 他的种可能跟他一样笨 |
[33:41] | This is a house of ill morals. | 这栋房子里道德败坏 |
[33:45] | The house I live in is respectable | 我住的房子很体面 |
[33:48] | and dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[33:50] | I will not subject you to it. | 我不想你受制于它 |
[33:53] | You speak of great danger | 你说到很危险 |
[33:55] | but you will not define it. | 但是你又不明说 |
[34:01] | Your uncle is a monstrous incubus. | 你舅舅是个滔天恶魔 |
[34:03] | It is him I protect you from. | 我防着他是为了保护你 |
[34:29] | I will keep Lucy safe. | 我会保护露西的 |
[34:31] | And yourself. | 还有你自己 |
[34:38] | I wish I could’ve been better. | 真希望我能做得更好一些 |
[34:44] | I love you, Ma. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[35:21] | Goodbye, | 再见 |
[35:24] | little Maggie mudpie… | 小玛吉团子 |
[35:31] | …the dirtiest urchin | 奎格利家出过的 |
[35:32] | that ever turned up at Quigley’s door. | 最坏的淘气包 |
[35:39] | Farewell, Nancy Face-ache, | 再见了 哭丧脸南茜 |
[35:43] | the only little girl the culls were scared of. | 混蛋们唯一害怕的女孩 |
[36:22] | Take me to Lord Fallon. | 带我去找法伦大人 |
[36:30] | I’m here for my sister. | 我是来找我妹妹的 |
[36:34] | She’s over-indulged. | 她被宠坏了 |
[36:38] | Come back and get her tomorrow. | 明天再来找她吧 |
[36:40] | She’s no prisoner here. | 她又不是被关在这里 |
[36:42] | What have you given her? | 你给她吃了什么 |
[36:47] | I propose that we play a game. | 我提议我们来玩个游戏 |
[36:50] | I don’t care for your games. | 我不感兴趣 |
[36:51] | That’s because we haven’t played the best one yet. | 那是因为我们还没玩过最好玩的 |
[36:54] | It will leave you breathless, I promise. | 会让你吃惊不已的 我保证 |
[37:02] | You have outstayed your welcome. | 你待得太久了 |
[37:04] | We will play very soon, Miss Wells. | 很快我们就会玩起来的 威尔斯小姐 |
[37:08] | You have no idea what it means to be outside my protection. | 你不知道失去我的保护意味着什么 |
[37:12] | It means I’m free of you, | 意味着我不再由你摆布 |
[37:14] | you septic cunt! | 你这个烂人 |
[37:18] | The Lord Justice was going to spare your mother, | 法官大人本想放了你妈妈的 |
[37:21] | but I implored him not to. | 但我恳请他不要 |
[37:23] | Practically signed the warrant myself. | 事实上我亲手签了行刑书 |
[37:37] | Can’t lose sight of the girls, Will. | 看好姑娘们 威廉 |
[37:40] | Of course not. | 这是当然 |
[37:43] | They became mine | 你成为我的人时 |
[37:45] | the same moment you did. | 他们也成为我的孩子 |
[37:54] | There. | 拿着 |
[37:55] | It’s for Jacob. | 是给雅各布的 |
[38:05] | For Lucy. | 这个给露西 |
[38:07] | Nothing for Charlotte? | 没有给夏洛特的吗 |
[38:10] | Charlotte is my heir. | 夏洛特是我的继承人 |
[38:13] | I’m sorry, it’s time. | 抱歉 时间到了 |
[38:25] | Live your life. | 过你应过的生活吧 |
[39:01] | I’ll do as you ask. | 我会按你交代的做 |
[39:04] | I’ll make a complaint against Charlotte Wells. | 我会去指控夏洛特·威尔斯的 |
[39:07] | It no longer matters. | 这已经不重要了 |
[39:09] | You’ll let me go? | 你愿意放过我了 |
[39:11] | No. | 不 |
[39:14] | Once you have taken this path | 你一旦走上了这条路 |
[39:18] | it cannot be untaken. | 就不能再回头了 |
[41:21] | Tell him to do it. | 告诉他动手吧 |
[41:28] | He won’t do it unless you tell him. | 你不说他是不会做的 |
[41:34] | Tell him to do it, damn you. | 快告诉他 你他妈的 |
[41:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:02] | Get her down, man! | 把她放下来 |
[42:05] | Get her down! | 快把她放下来 |
[42:51] | 玛格丽特·威尔斯 | |
[42:54] | 被执行绞刑 | |
[43:19] | Where are you taking me? | 你要把我带到哪去 |
[43:20] | You’ll meet the ship at Tilbury. | 你会在蒂尔伯里港上船 |
[43:22] | Tomorrow you set sail for America. | 明天你将被载往美洲 |
[43:25] | The law says you must hang me. | 法律规定你必须绞死我 |
[43:27] | The law is ink placed on parchment | 法律不过是一群自私自利的贵族 |
[43:29] | by self-serving rich men. | 在羊皮纸上画出的墨水痕 |
[43:31] | Well, then break it and let me go. | 那就打破它放我走 |
[43:33] | The transportation fits your crime, | 流放处罚符合你的罪名 |
[43:34] | but it also leaves hope. | 但同时也能给予人希望 |
[43:36] | When your sentence is served | 你刑满之后 |
[43:37] | you’ll be free to start a new life. Go. | 就可以开启自由的新生了 走吧 |
[43:40] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[43:41] | No, there is no hope for me without my family. | 不 没有家人就没有希望 |
[43:46] | There’s no life! | 也没有新生 |
[43:48] | No! | 不要 |
[43:50] | No! | 不要 |
[43:52] | No! | 不要 |
[43:57] | Was it Quigley’s doing? | 是奎格利干的吗 |
[44:01] | Then I’m as good as dead too. | 那我离死也不远了 |
[44:04] | She thinks I’ve got Charles’s babe inside me. | 她以为我怀了查尔斯的孩子 |
[44:07] | But it’s a lie. | 但那只是我撒的谎 |
[44:09] | One that might keep you safe. | 但它是一个能保你平安的谎 |
[44:12] | She wants me to live with her | 她想让我到金色广场去 |
[44:14] | in Golden Square. | 和她一块儿住 |
[44:18] | Abigail. | 阿比盖尔 |
[44:24] | There’s a girl at Quigley’s. | 有个姑娘在奎格利那儿 |
[44:27] | You turn her loose, | 你帮她逃出来 |
[44:28] | she’ll tell her tale to the law. | 她会把自己的故事告诉法官 |
[44:29] | Lydia will hang and we’ll be free of her. | 莉迪亚会被吊死 我们就能从她那解脱了 |
[44:32] | You promised me this before | 你之前就这么答应过我 |
[44:33] | and she always slithers free. | 但她总是有办法脱身 |
[44:34] | This time we have her tight. | 这一次她尽在我们的掌控之中 |
[44:37] | She’ll not shed another skin. | 她无法挣脱 |
[44:38] | Nobody listens to our tales, Nancy. | 没人会听我们的故事 南茜 |
[44:40] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你还不明白吗 |
[44:41] | When your belly doesn’t grow, | 如果你的肚子不日渐变大的话 |
[44:43] | Lydia’s suspicions will. | 莉迪亚会起疑心的 |
[44:46] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[44:51] | Emily and I will be leaving this evening. | 埃米莉和我今晚就会走 |
[44:54] | I’m sure you’ll agree that our offer is attractive. | 我相信你们都觉得我们提的条件很诱人 |
[44:56] | The thought of you not being here is attractive. | 你们不在这 那才叫诱人 |
[44:59] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[45:03] | I’ll do what’s best for the baby. | 我只会做对孩子最有利的事 |
[45:05] | Can I come with you? | 我能和你们一起去吗 |
[45:06] | You’ll need a companion, Emily. | 你会需要女伴的 埃米莉 |
[45:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:13] | But she’s not sleeping in our room. | 但她不能睡我们的房间 |
[45:14] | I’m not a pet! | 我又不是宠物 |
[45:18] | From now on we rule ourselves. | 现在开始我们有自治权了 |
[45:20] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太得意 |
[45:21] | Emily won’t be away long. | 埃米莉不会走太久的 |
[45:23] | She won’t be back | 现在她能跻身上流社会了 |
[45:24] | now that she’s got her feet under that fine table. | 她是不会回来的 |
[45:27] | That poor girl’s got bigger problems | 那可怜的姑娘的问题 |
[45:28] | than chasing luxury. | 可比追求荣华富贵棘手的多 |
[45:29] | She should try walking in my shoes. | 她应该试着从我的角度考虑问题 |
[45:31] | Or you in hers. | 或者你可以从她的角度考虑 |
[45:33] | She isn’t pregnant. | 她没有怀孕 |
[45:45] | Amelia! | 阿米莉亚 |
[45:47] | Child, can you hear me? | 孩子 你能听见我说话吗 |
[45:52] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[45:59] | Hi, my precious girl. | 我的心肝宝贝 |