时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的 |
[01:10] | I want you to wear it. | 我想让你戴上它 |
[01:14] | It’s beautiful. | 这真漂亮 |
[01:17] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[01:27] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[01:28] | It’s just business. | 公事而已 |
[01:32] | I made you this. | 我为你做了这些 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna treat you like my queen. | 我会把你当成我的王后来对待 |
[01:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:21] | I could be 100 miles hence. | 我本可以一走了之 |
[02:26] | Why aren’t you? | 那你怎么还在这 |
[02:28] | I told you I’d make good with Lucy. | 我告诉过你我补偿露西 |
[02:30] | And I will. | 我说到做到 |
[02:36] | Here’s the boys’ takings from last night. | 这是小伙们昨晚的进账 |
[02:38] | This won’t scratch the surface. | 这只是杯水车薪 |
[02:46] | Meet Bette Harper… | 见过贝特·哈珀 |
[02:49] | ..Eliza Wade… | 伊丽莎·韦德 |
[02:51] | and Elizabeth Ali-Khan. | 和伊丽莎白·阿里·汗 |
[02:55] | All for sale. | 亟待出售 |
[02:57] | I’ll raise what I can. | 我会尽力筹钱 |
[03:07] | Gonna have to trust you, aren’t I? | 我只好相信你了 是吧 |
[03:13] | I intend to be worthy of it. | 我不会辜负这份信任 |
[03:16] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么 |
[03:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:31] | Give it to me. Stop it. | 把它给我 停下 |
[03:34] | Give it to me. | 快给我 |
[03:35] | Oh, I’ll give it to you. | 我会给你的 |
[03:40] | It was Isaac’s time. | 算艾萨克倒霉 |
[03:42] | But it wasn’t. | 他不该死的 |
[03:51] | You once told me not to dwell on things I cannot change. | 你曾经告诉我不要执迷于自己无法改变的事情 |
[03:56] | I stuck a man. | 我捅过人 |
[03:58] | It gave me strength. | 它给了我力量 |
[04:05] | Oh, I miss them, Luce. | 我好想她们 露西 |
[04:14] | I’ve taken to thinking Charlotte’s in America with Ma. | 我忍不住去想夏洛特和妈在美洲 |
[04:19] | Both selling their virginity again. | 再次出售她们的初夜 |
[04:29] | What happens with the other brother? | 另一个兄弟怎样了 |
[04:32] | The guilty one. | 有罪的那个 |
[04:37] | No more vengeance. | 复仇到此为止 |
[04:41] | No more blood. | 不能再死人了 |
[04:49] | I thought you’d left me. | 我以为你已离开我了 |
[04:50] | I have. I’d like to be paid. | 不错 你还没付我钱 |
[04:54] | But I’m reclaiming Golden Square. | 但我正准备夺回金色广场 |
[04:56] | Don’t you want to join me? | 你难道不想入伙吗 |
[04:57] | Charles will be wanting to see you on his return. | 查尔斯回来时会想要见到你的 |
[05:00] | He’s never coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[05:01] | I just want my money. | 我只想要我的报酬 |
[05:09] | And my dress, if you don’t mind. | 还有我的裙子 若你不介意的话 |
[05:12] | Very well. | 没问题 |
[05:14] | It will only fit a dog. | 反正只有狗才能穿上它 |
[05:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:29] | Blayne. | 布雷恩你来了 |
[05:30] | Don’t stop on my account. | 别因为我来了就停下 |
[05:41] | Say hello to your new governor. | 向你的新总管问好 |
[05:45] | Bloody well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:49] | We’ll sit down when you’ve finished that | 你完事之后我们再坐下细谈 |
[05:52] | and organise your household. | 清理下门户 |
[06:02] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[06:16] | You were there when my brother died. | 我兄弟死时你在场 |
[06:19] | As you were when Charlotte died. | 正如夏洛特死时你在场一样 |
[06:24] | How’s Emily Lacey this morning? | 埃米莉·莱西今早还好吗 |
[06:26] | Safe in my bed. | 她在我床上很安全 |
[06:28] | Where I can take care of her. | 在那儿我可以照顾好她 |
[06:31] | I’ll be in to see her soon. | 我等下就过去看她 |
[06:35] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会去的 |
[06:44] | Your infamy precedes you. | 你早已臭名远扬 |
[06:47] | Well, then you’ll know that I help men. | 那你一定知道我帮助男人们 |
[06:50] | That is my calling in life. | 那是我的人生使命 |
[06:52] | I can help you, Mr Croft. | 我能帮助你 克罗夫特先生 |
[06:54] | I doubt it. | 我不信 |
[06:56] | You’ve earned the wrath of a vindictive man, | 你招惹了一位报复心很强的人 |
[06:59] | the Marquess of Blayne. | 布雷恩侯爵 |
[07:00] | You must cease your attacks. | 你必须停止攻击 |
[07:02] | I’ll do no such thing. | 我不会善罢甘休的 |
[07:03] | Were he to discover… | 如果他发现… |
[07:06] | ..certain aspects of your nature, | 你本性中的某些方面… |
[07:10] | he wouldn’t hesitate to destroy you. | 他会毫不犹豫地摧毁你 |
[07:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[07:16] | Golden Square. | 金色广场 |
[07:19] | Where you visit your Ganymede, | 你私会你的甘尼米德[男宠]的地方 |
[07:21] | and feel the warmth of his mouth…about you. | 感受他唇边你的…温存 |
[07:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:37] | I want my house back. | 我想夺回我的房子 |
[07:41] | And Blayne will never know. | 布雷恩永远不会知道此事 |
[07:55] | I’ve brought your clothes. | 我给你带来了些衣服 |
[07:57] | And some food. | 还有一些吃的 |
[08:01] | I should rip one of your fucking faces off. | 我本该把你的虚伪面孔撕得粉碎 |
[08:05] | I’m going to make it right. | 我会弥补过失的 |
[08:07] | The boys are working hard. | 小伙子们在努力干活 |
[08:09] | I’m selling assets. | 我在变卖资产 |
[08:10] | That’s going to take years. | 那得要好久才能还完 |
[08:13] | Why aren’t you here? | 为什么你不在这儿 |
[08:14] | Take my place. This is your debt. | 过来替我 这是你的债 |
[08:16] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[08:18] | I’ll get you out. | 我会把你弄出来的 |
[08:20] | Can you fight off Lydia Quigley? | 你斗得过莉迪亚·奎格利吗 |
[08:21] | Because I can, and she won’t stop until she’s got Golden Square. | 我可以 她不拿到金色广场绝不罢休 |
[08:25] | That woman means nothing to me. | 那个女人对我来说不算什么 |
[08:28] | I don’t fear her. | 我不怕她 |
[08:32] | Then you’re a fool. | 那你就是个傻瓜 |
[08:39] | Emily’s not safe. | 埃米莉现在不安全 |
[08:41] | Don’t care about Emily. | 别操心埃米莉了 |
[08:44] | What about you? | 你怎么办 |
[08:46] | I can handle Hal Pincher. | 我能对付得了哈尔·平彻 |
[08:48] | She’s blinded by affection. | 她被情感冲昏了头脑 |
[08:50] | She’s blinded by ambition, more like. | 她更是被野心冲昏了头脑 |
[08:54] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[08:56] | – Bugger. – I’m sorry. | -该死 -对不起 |
[08:58] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[08:59] | Here, I’ll do this. You talk to your guest. | 来 我来弄 你去跟客人聊天吧 |
[09:05] | My brother’s arranged for me to see Sophia. | 我哥哥安排我和索菲亚见面 |
[09:08] | Today, in the park. | 就在今天 公园见 |
[09:10] | He wants Baby Harcourt in exchange. | 他想用哈考特宝宝做交换 |
[09:12] | No, you can’t give him the child. | 不行 你不能把孩子交给他 |
[09:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:15] | But I must see Sophia. | 但是我必须见到索菲亚 |
[09:17] | Will you come with me? | 你能跟我一起去吗 |
[09:18] | I fear he lays some kind of trap. | 我怕他设什么局 |
[09:20] | Why d’you keep fearing him?! | 你为什么一直害怕他 |
[09:23] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[09:30] | Hey, is there rancour between you two? | 你们两个之间是不是有什么深仇大恨 |
[09:33] | You mind your own. | 你别管闲事 |
[09:45] | Rosamund! Unlock the door. | 罗莎蒙德 把门打开 |
[09:48] | Hal told me not to. | 他不让我开 |
[09:51] | I’ll go, you’ll never see me again. | 我离开这里 你再也不会见到我 |
[09:53] | He wouldn’t like that. | 他会不高兴的 |
[09:55] | He’s relying on me. | 他现在很信任我 |
[09:58] | Please, Rosamund. | 求你了 罗莎蒙德 |
[10:01] | Well, I can’t find the key! | 可是我找不到钥匙 |
[10:05] | Oh! I think… it must be up my arse! | 我估计 一定是在我屁股里 |
[10:08] | Oh, f… | 该死 |
[10:31] | Don’t you want to know why Parliament sought to act | 难道你不想知道为什么议会 |
[10:33] | against the marquis? | 要对侯爵们下手吗 |
[10:34] | I have no interest in them. | 我对他们不感兴趣 |
[10:37] | There are rumours of vicious crimes. | 据说涉及恶性犯罪 |
[10:39] | Rumours. Tittle-tattle. | 谣言 搬弄是非 |
[10:42] | I’ll have none of it. | 我一点也不信 |
[10:44] | My board’s afraid of him. | 我的老鸨就很怕他 |
[10:46] | She calls him a wolf and a killer, says she has knowledge. | 她说他贪财还是杀人 她说自己有证据 |
[10:51] | You think I’d take the word of your board over my own good sense? | 你认为我宁愿相信你老鸨的话也不相信自己的感觉 |
[10:56] | I’ve known Blayne all my life. | 我和布雷恩是世交 |
[10:59] | He and his sister used to visit us in Kew. | 他和他妹妹以前常来裘园拜访我们 |
[11:01] | I’ve met her. Lady Isabella. | 我见过她 伊莎贝拉夫人 |
[11:05] | Sadly, she has fallen from grace. | 很遗憾 她堕落了 |
[11:08] | A dazzling woman, as Blayne is a dazzling man. | 很抢眼的女人 布雷恩是个很抢眼的男人 |
[11:12] | People are jealous of him. | 大家很嫉妒他 |
[11:14] | Want to tear him down. | 想把他搞下台 |
[11:17] | Don’t be one of them. | 你别掺和 |
[11:21] | Lord Leadsom has ships in three different docks. | 莱桑姆大人在三个不同的港口都有船只 |
[11:24] | Other lad watching H. | 其他人在盯着哈尔 |
[11:25] | If he moves Jack, we’ll find him. | 如果他动杰克 我们就能找到他 |
[11:27] | How? | 怎么找 |
[11:28] | They could cover him up, put him in a crate, anything. | 他们可以把他藏起来 放进板条箱之类的 |
[11:30] | Don’t think he was the only one. | 别以为只有他自己 |
[11:34] | That woman’s son was taken. | 那个女人的儿子被抓走了 |
[11:38] | And there are others. | 还有其他人 |
[11:41] | Has Leadsom made any more trouble? | 莱桑姆搞什么把戏了吗 |
[11:42] | No. All’s quiet. | 没有 很安静 |
[11:49] | There’s a thorn in my side. I’d like to add her to the cargo. | 我这边有个仇人 我想把她也算上 |
[11:52] | Who is the woman? | 哪个女人 |
[11:54] | Nancy Birch. | 南茜·伯奇 |
[11:56] | I don’t care if she’s thrown overboard as soon as they set sail. | 我不管是不是一开船就把她扔下去 |
[11:59] | I just want her gone. | 我只想让她消失 |
[12:01] | There are damaging whispers of kidnap in society. | 社会上关于绑架的流言蜚语 |
[12:04] | I want no visible connections, you understand? | 绝对不可以找到我头上 明白吗 |
[12:08] | The pieces must be taken from Clerkenwell to Billingsgate Dock. | 货必须从克勒肯维尔送到比林斯盖特码头 |
[12:14] | I hope to prove I’m a trustworthy partner. | 我希望能证明自己是个值得信赖的生意伙伴 |
[12:16] | I have one further price. | 我还有一个要求 |
[12:19] | Harriet Lennox. | 哈里特·伦诺克斯 |
[12:22] | There’s an innocent girl in Blayne’s house. | 布雷恩家里有一个无辜女孩 |
[12:24] | We have that murdering, raping bastard in our sights, | 我们已经监视那个杀人强奸的混蛋了 |
[12:27] | and you ask me to spend my morning closing down a Molly-house? | 你又要求我一大早晨去查封一家龙阳馆 |
[12:29] | A man goes in for a waistcoat | 一个人进去买马甲 |
[12:30] | and finds himself blackmailed for detestable crimes. | 却发现自己因为可恶的罪行而被敲诈 |
[12:33] | I have a mistress in debtors jail, as you well know. | 我有个情人关在债务人监狱里 你知道的 |
[12:36] | I don’t care where you stick your prick, | 我不管你跟谁乱搞 |
[12:37] | we have to pursue Blayne. | 我们一定要追究布雷恩 |
[12:38] | We won’t get him if he can drag me through the mud! | 如果他能把我拉下马 我们就动不了他 |
[12:41] | I got you this position. | 我把你提拔到这个岗位上的 |
[12:42] | I work for the law, not Parliament. | 我效忠于法律 而不是议会 |
[12:44] | The law says these are criminal acts! | 法律认定有罪行 |
[12:47] | So do your job. | 那就尽你的本分 |
[12:53] | Lady, spare coin? | 夫人 给点钱吧 |
[13:02] | Madam Fuck-Face! | 不要脸夫人 |
[13:05] | Your wretched Molly-house will be closed. | 你可怜的龙阳馆就要关门了 |
[13:08] | Young Taylor will hang, | 小泰勒会上绞刑架 |
[13:09] | – Mrs. Harvey will flee… – Blah, blah, blah… | -哈维太太会逃走 -叨叨叨 |
[13:11] | – ..Golden Square will be mine. – ..Blah, blah, FUCKING blah! | -金色广场就是我的了 -叨你妈的逼叨 |
[13:15] | You’re a curious child. I’m trying to save you. | 你是个好奇心重的孩子 我是在救你 |
[13:19] | By destroying my house and sending my friends to the gibbet? | 你救我的方法就是毁我的妓院还把我朋友绞死 |
[13:23] | You must stay silent. | 你一定要保持沉默 |
[13:26] | Mr. Croft can’t help you. | 克罗夫特先生帮不了你们 |
[13:28] | I have him ready to deliver to Blayne. | 我已经把他交给布雷恩了 |
[13:31] | I don’t want to deliver you. | 我不想把你也交给他 |
[13:38] | The bell is tolling, Mrs. Quigley. | 丧钟已经敲响了 奎格利夫人 |
[13:46] | Not for me. | 不是给我敲的 |
[14:10] | Yes! | 是的 |
[14:18] | Why have you dragged me here? | 为什么把我带到这来 |
[14:21] | When my head is sore and my eyes ache. | 偏偏赶上我头疼眼胀的时候 |
[14:23] | We’ve come to meet your mother. | 我们是来见你母亲的 |
[14:27] | But I don’t want to see her. | 可是我不想见她 |
[14:31] | Look, we need money. | 我们需要钱 |
[14:32] | She has money. | 她有钱 |
[14:40] | You’ll have to pay top price. My girls earn their rooms. | 你得出大价钱 我家姑娘都是凭实力留下的 |
[14:42] | Which is why I’m offering to be your pimp. | 所以我才来给你拉皮条 |
[14:45] | Nancy Birch is a good bully, but men are scared of her. | 南茜·伯奇是好保镖 但男人都怕她 |
[14:49] | She’ll never win you custom. | 她抢不走你客人的 |
[14:52] | Mrs Wells always said you could charm the britches off a bishop. | 威尔斯夫人总说你能哄得大主教脱裤子 |
[14:56] | Let’s see how you do. | 那看看你本事了 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry if I offended you. | 如果冒犯你了 我道歉 |
[15:08] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[15:12] | It was an expression of deep gratitude. | 我只是表达我深深的谢意 |
[15:23] | This is the place. | 就是这了 |
[15:30] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[15:35] | Is that your latest scandal? | 她就是你最近的丑闻吗 |
[15:37] | It’s no scandal to have friends. | 交朋友不是丑闻 |
[15:40] | No reply to my letters, not a single penny to help us. | 不回我的信 也不出钱帮我们 |
[15:43] | I’ve written every day. | 我每天都写信 |
[15:45] | Hired men to look for you. | 雇人找你 |
[15:47] | And you can have money if I know where to send it. | 如果我知道你在哪 就能给你送钱了 |
[15:50] | We’re at the White Lion in Marylebone. | 我们在马里波恩的白狮酒店 |
[15:52] | Paid for by my brother? | 我哥哥付的钱 |
[15:54] | Why bring him into it? You blame him for everything! | 干吗扯你哥 你什么事都怪他 |
[15:56] | Can’t you see what he’s done? | 你看不出他的所作所为吗 |
[15:59] | I want nothing more to do with you. | 我不想再跟你有任何关系了 |
[16:02] | Sophia! | 索菲亚 |
[16:05] | White Lion, Marylebone. | 马里波恩的白狮酒店 |
[16:07] | You piece of shit. | 你个人渣 |
[16:21] | I did as you asked. | 我照你说的做了 |
[16:24] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[16:25] | Your poison’s corrupted my daughter! | 你腐蚀了我女儿 |
[16:28] | I won’t let you near that boy. | 我不会让你靠近那孩子的 |
[16:33] | So be it. | 随便吧 |
[16:42] | Oh, Mr Pincher. | 平彻先生 |
[16:43] | I have news of Jack. | 我有杰克的消息 |
[16:44] | One of my men thinks he’s unearthed him. | 我手下认为已经找到他了 |
[16:46] | Oh, where? | 在哪 |
[16:47] | I’m going now. If you’d like to come, my man says he’ll lead us. | 我现在过去 如果你想一起 我手下会带路 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Tell William North. | 告诉威廉姆·诺斯 |
[16:59] | I’m here to see Anne Pettifer. | 我来找安妮·佩蒂福 |
[17:02] | I’m her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[17:04] | Be sensible, Anne. | 理智点 安妮 |
[17:06] | With you, he’ll always be the son of a whore. | 和你在一起 她永远是婊子养的 |
[17:08] | With his father, he’ll be a titled man with land and money. | 和他父亲一起 他会成为有钱有势的人 |
[17:13] | Blayne will pay. You can name your price. | 布雷恩会给你钱 你随便开价 |
[17:16] | You are his fawning creature again. It’s pathetic. | 你又成他的狗腿子了 真可悲 |
[17:20] | He’s not having my son. | 我不会把儿子给他的 |
[17:23] | Blayne will find you, wherever you try to hide. | 布雷恩会找到你的 无论你躲到哪 |
[17:27] | And when he does, who will protect you then? | 等他找到你时 谁能保护你 |
[17:46] | He locked me in! | 他把我锁起来了 |
[17:48] | That’s what happens | 这很正常 |
[17:49] | when you hitch your cart to a bullying pimp. | 谁让你跟恃强凌弱的皮条客扯上关系 |
[17:52] | He’ll come for Nance. I’m here to warn her. | 他要来找南茜 我是来提醒她的 |
[18:00] | I can… | 我能 |
[18:01] | cope with him not wanting me, | 接受他不想要我了 |
[18:03] | but thinking so ill of me… | 但把我想得那么坏 |
[18:07] | Others think the world of you. | 其他人对你评价很好 |
[18:10] | They hate to see you throwing your love at a fearful man. | 他们不想看到你错爱一个可怕的人 |
[18:17] | They think you’re a gem. | 他们觉得你是宝贝 |
[18:20] | To be treasured. | 值得被珍爱 |
[18:27] | I am closing down this house, | 这间妓院被查封了 |
[18:29] | under the Bawdy and Disorderly Houses Act of 1752, | 根据1752年《无序房屋法案》 |
[18:34] | and the Buggery Act of 1533. | 以及1533年《鸡奸法案》 |
[18:36] | It’s a raid! | 突击检查 |
[18:44] | – Get up! – Come on! | -起来 -快点 |
[18:46] | All you boys out! | 都出去 |
[18:56] | I’ve wanted this since I first set eyes on you. | 第一眼见到你时就想要这一幕了 |
[19:05] | Make yourselves decent. You’re under arrest. | 穿上衣服 你们被捕了 |
[19:09] | If you find Jack alive, I’ll up your percentage. | 如果杰克还活着 我就给你加成 |
[19:11] | I’m glad to help. This isn’t right. | 我很愿意帮忙 这样是不对的 |
[19:15] | My man says he’s locked in here. | 我手下说他就关在这 |
[19:22] | What?! What are you…? | 干吗 你干吗 |
[19:23] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:27] | What I must. | 我该做的事 |
[19:28] | You monster! | 你个禽兽 |
[19:30] | One day may they come for you! | 总有一天他们也不会放过你 |
[19:33] | You monster! | 你个禽兽 |
[19:34] | There’s no point. | 没用的 |
[19:37] | Scream until you’re hoarse, and no one will come. | 嗓子喊哑了 也不会有人来 |
[19:39] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[19:41] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:49] | No. No. | 不要 |
[19:50] | – Move! – No, no, no! Don’t, don’t. | -走 -不要 不要啊 |
[19:52] | Don’t take my boys. You know what that means. | 别把我的小伙子们带走 你知道会怎样 |
[19:54] | As an agent of the law, I’m doing my duty. | 作为律法的代表 我只是在履行职责 |
[19:56] | But… This is a shop. This is not a brothel. | 但这只是间商店 不是妓院 |
[19:58] | Why did you blackmail Croft? | 你为什么威胁克罗夫特 |
[20:00] | – I didn’t! – He’s a public figure with too much to lose. | -我没有 -他是公众人物 不容置疑 |
[20:03] | I’ll do what I can, but your boys were in flagrante. | 我会尽我所能 但你的小伙子们被抓了现行 |
[20:23] | You’ll survive this. | 你会熬过去的 |
[20:27] | Sophia will come round. | 索菲亚会回心转意的 |
[20:30] | She has a brain. | 她有头脑 |
[20:32] | I’m weary of simply surviving. | 我厌倦了这么熬着 |
[20:35] | Oh, don’t buckle. | 别怂啊 |
[20:38] | Not for your brother… | 别屈服于你哥哥 |
[20:39] | Or anyone. | 或任何人 |
[20:49] | Where is Anne? | 安妮呢 |
[20:59] | The court will try and turn us against each other. | 法庭会试图让我们彼此对立 |
[21:01] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:02] | Get one of us to say the other made an assault. | 让我们其中一人说是对方强迫的 |
[21:05] | I’d never do that. | 我才不会那么说 |
[21:06] | Even under threat of the noose? | 威胁你绞刑也不说吗 |
[21:08] | Get in here. | 进来吧 |
[21:11] | This is where you’ll stay. | 你们就待在这 |
[21:12] | What kind of cell is this? | 这是什么监狱 |
[21:14] | Shut up. Sit there. | 闭嘴 坐那 |
[21:15] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[21:17] | Until I decide what to do with you. | 等我决定如何处置你俩 |
[21:31] | Anne has been very sensible. | 安妮非常明智 |
[21:33] | He’ll have a better life with you. | 他跟你会过得更好 |
[21:36] | Give him to me. | 把孩子给我 |
[21:37] | No. I want my money first. | 不 先把钱给我 |
[21:40] | I can set myself up as a courtesan. | 我可以去当名妓 |
[21:41] | I won’t trouble you again. | 不再给你找麻烦 |
[21:43] | 500元 | |
[21:45] | As requested. | 按你要求的 |
[21:56] | I’ll picture you together like this and try to draw some comfort. | 我会想着你们这样在一起的画面 聊以自慰 |
[22:00] | Please leave. | 快走吧 |
[22:18] | And you confounded Croft? | 你挫败克罗夫特了 |
[22:20] | I’ve castrated him. | 他已经废了 |
[22:23] | Lucy Wells can still scream. | 露西·威尔斯还是能出声 |
[22:26] | The fleet won’t silence her. | 监狱也不能让她闭嘴 |
[22:29] | Then I will. | 那我能 |
[22:32] | When and where am I have my girl? | 何时何地 才能给我安排女孩 |
[22:39] | I can’t do that for you. | 这我做不到 |
[22:42] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[22:43] | You will. | 你会的 |
[22:45] | Or it will be Kate. | 否则我就找凯特 |
[23:07] | Oh! No, no! Please, no! | 不要 求你了 不要 |
[23:16] | Daniel’s been here longest. | 丹尼尔在这关得最久 |
[23:18] | A free man. | 他是自由人 |
[23:20] | Augusta and Helen are runaways. | 奥古斯特和海伦是跑出来的 |
[23:24] | Leadsom told me he was taking you. | 莱桑姆跟我说他要抓你 |
[23:27] | He came down here taunting. | 他曾下来嘲弄我 |
[23:29] | “You’ll be together forever”, he said. | 他说 你们会永远在一起 |
[23:32] | Till death do you part. | 直到死亡将你们分离 |
[23:44] | What does he want with me? | 他想把我怎么着 |
[23:49] | Told him you were there when Isaac died. | 我跟他说艾萨克死时你也在场 |
[23:53] | – He forced it out of me. – You… | -他逼我说的 -你 |
[23:55] | You beggarly slut. | 你个贱人 |
[23:58] | How many times have I put my neck on the block for you? | 我因为你都送死多少次了 |
[24:01] | I didn’t tell him you fired the gun. | 我没跟他说是你开的枪 |
[24:02] | – He thinks Mrs Wells did. – Oh, Emily… | -他以为是威尔斯夫人干的 -埃米莉 |
[24:05] | He wouldn’t hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[24:07] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[24:08] | We can keep the peace. | 我们可以和平共处 |
[24:10] | If he’s coming for me… | 如果他们冲我来 |
[24:13] | you’re gonna have to pick a side. | 你就得二选一了 |
[24:20] | Forgive me, your ladyship. | 您好 夫人 |
[24:22] | You’re Lydia’s girl. Where’s Anne? | 你是莉迪亚的女儿 安妮呢 |
[24:26] | I… I’ve come about your brother. | 我来找你是因为你哥 |
[24:29] | Are you his latest quarry? | 你是他最新的猎物 |
[24:31] | I wish to open Prince Henry’s eyes to him. | 我希望亨利王子看清他 |
[24:35] | He’s impressionable. | 他容易受人左右 |
[24:37] | Blayne has him in his thrall. | 布雷恩支配着他 |
[24:38] | Please, is someone in here? | 救命 有人吗 |
[24:41] | Help me, please! | 救我 |
[24:42] | Sweet Jesus! Anne! | 天啊 安妮 |
[24:45] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[24:46] | Who do you fucking think?! | 你觉得还能是谁 |
[25:09] | Are you new to London? | 你刚来伦敦吗 |
[25:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的夫人 |
[25:16] | – Can I help you? – You go your way. | -需要帮忙吗 -别管我 |
[25:27] | Lady Leadsom. | 莱桑姆夫人 |
[25:29] | I’ve been reading about you, Mr North. | 我一直关注你的消息 诺斯先生 |
[25:32] | You’ve caused quite a stir. | 你引起了不小的轰动 |
[25:33] | Glad. | 很高兴 |
[25:36] | – Will you come in? – No. | -你要进来吗 -不 |
[25:39] | I am like a piece of furniture in my house. | 我就像家里的一件摆设 |
[25:42] | I overhear talk, | 我无意中听到谈话 |
[25:44] | and am often sat on. | 也因此受责骂 |
[25:48] | I’d like your assurance, if I assist you… | 如果让我帮你 我要你保证 |
[25:51] | that no public censure should fall upon Lord Leadsom. | 莱桑姆大人不会再受公众谴责 |
[25:54] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[25:56] | Your assurance. | 你先保证 |
[25:59] | You have it. | 我保证 |
[26:02] | A man named Pincher is taking people from Clerkenwell. | 一个叫平彻的要把人从克勒肯维尔 |
[26:06] | To Billingsgate Dock, to sail upon the evening tide. | 运到比林斯盖特码头 涨潮时开船 |
[26:09] | Harriet Lennox among them. | 哈莉特·伦诺克斯就在其中 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:36] | – How’s she been? – Not happy. | -她怎么样了 -不怎么高兴 |
[26:39] | But she’s quiet now. | 不过这会儿安静了 |
[26:41] | She must be sleeping, | 肯定是睡着了 |
[26:43] | which is what she does when you’re out, anyway. | 反正你出去时她就睡觉 |
[27:02] | I told you to watch and listen, you ignorant bunter! | 我跟你说了要盯着听着 你个蠢货 |
[27:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:09] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[27:11] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[27:12] | I know you’re there! | 我知道你在 |
[27:14] | Let me talk to ya! | 咱们谈谈吧 |
[27:16] | Piss off, you thrupenny tyrant! | 滚 你个穷逼暴君 |
[27:18] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[27:24] | Come home! | 回家吧 |
[27:26] | I love you so much. | 我那么爱你 |
[27:29] | You locked me in. | 你囚禁我 |
[27:30] | I was afraid you were gonna leave me. | 我那是怕你离开我 |
[27:32] | Please let me talk to ya. | 咱们谈谈吧 |
[27:34] | Now, doesn’t he break your little heart? | 他现在有没有让你心碎啊 |
[27:37] | I’d never… | 我再也不 |
[27:39] | – ..ever… – Just leave him be. | -不会 -就别理他 |
[27:40] | ..hurt a hair on your head. | 伤害你一丝一毫 |
[27:42] | Jesus, I’m lost. | 我是疯了 |
[27:44] | I’m fucking… | 我真是 |
[27:47] | I’m fucking lost. | 我真是疯了 |
[27:49] | Emily, I love you. | 埃米莉 我爱你 |
[27:50] | Is his nob made of treacle or something? | 他的鸡巴是抹蜜了还是怎么的 |
[27:53] | Everything I’ve got is tied up with him. | 我拥有的一切都和他捆绑在一起 |
[27:55] | The tavern, my business… | 酒馆 我的生意 |
[27:57] | That wasn’t so important when you broke your way out. | 当你摆脱他时 那些就没那么重要了 |
[28:01] | I don’t wanna live unless you’re there. | 没有你 我活不下去 |
[28:03] | You’ve never loved anyone! You don’t know what it’s like. | 你从没爱过任何人 你不懂这是什么感受 |
[28:07] | I never thought I’d feel this way! | 我从没想到我会有这种感觉 |
[28:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:11] | You know best. | 你最懂了 |
[28:14] | Your name is written here. | 你的名字刻在了这里 |
[28:17] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[28:46] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[28:48] | I was born in those fields. I am not going back. | 我出生在这片地方 我不要回去 |
[28:50] | – I would rather die here. – I’m with you. | -我宁愿死在这 -我和你一起 |
[28:58] | When I say the word, fight! | 听我口令 开战 |
[29:02] | North! | 诺斯 |
[29:03] | – Thank God! – You ok? | -感谢上帝 -你们没事吧 |
[29:05] | – Let’s go. – Go. | -我们走 -快走 |
[29:07] | Get them out. | 把他们带出来 |
[29:09] | – Quick! – Let’s go. Let’s go! | -快点 -我们走 我们走 |
[29:14] | Right. Kidnapping’s a hanging offence. | 没错 绑架是能判绞刑的罪行 |
[29:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:21] | Tell that to your master. | 把这句话告诉你的主人 |
[29:24] | Run to your homes. As fast as you can. | 你们往家跑吧 用尽全力地跑 |
[29:26] | Bless you, thank you. | 保佑你 谢谢 |
[29:28] | No, no. They’re runaways. | 不 不行 他们逃出来的 |
[29:29] | They have none. | 他们无家可归 |
[29:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[29:35] | Emily? | 埃米莉 |
[29:42] | I’m on my knees out here. | 我在这里跪下了 |
[29:45] | I’m not going until you come home. | 只要你不回家 我就不会走 |
[29:47] | Ask him where Harriet is. | 问他哈里特在哪 |
[29:52] | Where’s Harriet? | 哈里特在哪 |
[30:03] | Nancy Birch has got her claws into ya. | 南茜·伯奇给你洗了脑 |
[30:06] | She’s there now, isn’t she? | 她现在就在那里 对吗 |
[30:08] | Putting spite in your ear. | 朝你耳中灌输怨恨 |
[30:10] | Where’s Harriet?! | 哈里特在哪 |
[30:12] | I’m making it possible for us to be together! | 我是为我们在一起创造可能 |
[30:15] | What’s the fucking matter with ya?! | 你他妈到底是怎么回事 |
[30:17] | Come home! | 快回家吧 |
[30:19] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[30:20] | Emily, don’t. | 埃米莉 不要 |
[30:22] | Leave me be. | 让我静静 |
[30:23] | Nancy Birch should fucking die for what she did. | 南茜·伯奇应该为她的所作所为去死 |
[30:28] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[30:30] | You never loved me. | 你从来没爱过我 |
[30:32] | You fucking lied to me! | 你他妈骗了我 |
[30:35] | You’re all cunts, the lot of ya! | 你们都是贱逼 你们都是 |
[30:39] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[30:41] | Either that or he’ll kill you. | 或者他会杀了你 |
[30:50] | But you say it wasn’t actually Blayne who injured you? | 但你说伤害你的其实不是布雷恩 |
[30:53] | He sent one of his men after me. | 他派了一个手下追我 |
[30:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:58] | You say you had money stolen, | 你说你的钱被偷了 |
[31:00] | the man could have been a common thief. | 那人可能是个普通的小偷 |
[31:01] | He was Blayne’s, I know it. | 他是布雷恩的人 我知道的 |
[31:07] | I pity you. | 我很同情你 |
[31:09] | I do. | 真的 |
[31:11] | But the Blayne I know wouldn’t be so cruel. | 但我认识的布雷恩不会这么无情 |
[31:13] | He makes sure you only see one face. | 他设法确保你只能看见他的一面 |
[31:16] | The rest of us see his vicious leer. | 我们其他人看到的是他残暴淫邪的目光 |
[31:23] | Your Highness, | 殿下 |
[31:24] | my brother is highly plausible… | 我哥哥十分擅长巧言令色 |
[31:27] | but if I’d had the fortitude to reveal him, | 但如果我曾有胆量揭露他的真面目 |
[31:30] | he would have swung a year ago. | 他应该一年前就被绞死了 |
[31:34] | I spared him. | 我饶恕了他 |
[31:36] | But if you give me your confidence, | 但如果您能给予我信任 |
[31:38] | I won’t spare him now. | 我现在不会再饶过他了 |
[31:45] | I was 14 when my brother changed the course of my life. | 在我十四岁那年 我哥哥改变了我的人生 |
[31:51] | He would cover my mouth with his hand and force himself upon me. | 他用手捂住我的嘴 强暴了我 |
[31:57] | I bore his child. | 我怀了他的孩子 |
[32:00] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[32:03] | Do not disturb yourself further. | 别再让你自己烦恼了 |
[32:06] | He forces himself on women, that’s what he does. | 他强暴女人 这就是他的所作所为 |
[32:11] | And now, the body is not enough. | 而现在 征服身体已经不够 |
[32:14] | He must take the soul to feel pleasure. | 他必须要剥夺灵魂才能感到愉悦 |
[32:18] | He kills for sport. | 他为了取乐而杀人 |
[32:32] | You’re the pimp, aren’t you? | 你是皮条客 对吗 |
[32:35] | She, that wonderful peach, | 她这位娇艳欲滴的美人 |
[32:37] | could be yours for the right fee. | 如果价钱合适就是你的人了 |
[32:41] | You’d sell your own wife? | 你要卖了你自己的妻子 |
[32:45] | Get out of my sight! | 给我滚开 |
[32:54] | What were you doing? | 你刚刚在干什么 |
[32:58] | We’re not getting any more money, | 我们再也赚不到钱了 |
[33:00] | your uncle told me to sell you. | 你叔叔跟我说要卖了你 |
[33:06] | You! | 你 |
[33:08] | Hypocrite! | 伪君子 |
[33:09] | I don’t know you and I cannot help. | 我不认识你 我也帮不了你 |
[33:11] | Despite what you may think, we have been loyal to you. | 不管你怎么想 我们一直对你忠心耿耿 |
[33:14] | My boy is taken, he might hang. | 我儿子被抓走了 他可能会被绞死 |
[33:17] | Your house is not safe and your son is careless. | 你的妓院不太平 你儿子也粗心大意 |
[33:19] | What, for that he dies? | 因为这样他就得死吗 |
[33:22] | Fredo believed you. | 弗雷多相信过你 |
[33:25] | Your smooth talk about fraternity and the common man, | 你关于博爱和平民的那些花言巧语 |
[33:27] | you inspired him. | 你激励了他 |
[33:29] | And he’ll understand that we’re all part of something greater. | 那他会理解我们都是更伟大事业的一部分 |
[33:32] | I was pursuing one of the most powerful men in the land, | 我追随的是这片土地上最有权势的男人之一 |
[33:34] | nothing is more important. | 没什么比这更重要了 |
[33:36] | You’re a whitewashed tombstone! | 你就是个粉饰罪恶的墓碑 |
[33:40] | The inside… full of dead men’s bones! | 里面装满了枉死之人的尸骨 |
[33:42] | My hand was forced! | 我是被逼的 |
[33:46] | You might not believe in blackmail, | 你可能不敲诈勒索 |
[33:47] | – but others do. – Who? | -但别人会 -谁 |
[33:49] | The damn board. | 该死的老鸨 |
[33:52] | Lydia Quigley. | 莉迪亚·奎格利 |
[34:09] | Why is my poor, mad sister here? | 我可怜的精神病妹妹怎么在这 |
[34:11] | My Lord Blayne, | 布雷恩大人 |
[34:13] | I relieve you of the office of Governor of my household. | 你不再是我府邸的总管了 |
[34:17] | Have I displeased the King? | 我让国王不高兴了 |
[34:19] | You have displeased me. | 你让我不高兴了 |
[34:22] | I’ve displeased your plaything and it has made a fuss. | 我让你的玩物不高兴 所以才大惊小怪的 |
[34:26] | I want you to leave. | 我命令你离开 |
[34:28] | And don’t show your face at court again. | 并且不要再来王宫了 |
[34:33] | What witchery have you hissed in his ear? | 你是给他耳边吹了什么妖风 |
[34:36] | The truth. | 真相 |
[34:39] | If any harm comes to any of these women, | 在座这几位女士谁受到伤害 |
[34:41] | I shall personally see that you are hanged. | 我都会亲手送你上绞刑架 |
[34:46] | Oh, you… silly little boy. | 你个小蠢货 |
[34:50] | If you don’t rule them, they rule us! | 你不统治她们 就被她们统治了 |
[34:53] | Have you learned nothing?! | 你什么都没学到吗 |
[34:54] | Is that Royal blood running through your veins | 你血管里流淌的是王室血液 |
[34:56] | or a coward’s pale piss?! | 还是懦夫的尿液 |
[35:22] | You got what you wanted. | 你得偿所愿了 |
[35:23] | Without so much as a word to my face, | 一句话都不用跟我废 |
[35:25] | you’ve taken my house and my boy from me! | 就夺走了我的房子和儿子 |
[35:28] | Yes, there’s a beautiful irony in that. | 没错 这其中相当讽刺啊 |
[35:33] | I am a traditional woman. | 我是个传统的女人 |
[35:35] | And I believe in fighting face-to-face, | 我喜欢面对面地斗 |
[35:37] | and I do not fancy your chances. | 并且我觉得你没有机会赢 |
[35:39] | Well, before you come at me like a cat in a sack… | 在你像粮袋里争食的老猫扑向我之前 |
[35:43] | ..let me put something to you. | 让我先说几句 |
[35:47] | A single intercession from His Royal Highness, Prince Henry, | 只要找亨利王子殿下说说情 |
[35:50] | can see your boy’s release. | 你儿子就能放出来了 |
[35:53] | I can get it. | 我可以做到 |
[35:55] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[35:58] | Take Lucy Wells’ place in the fleet. | 替露西·威尔斯去监狱 |
[36:02] | You put her there… | 你把她送进去的 |
[36:04] | ..why do you want her out? | 为什么要把她弄出来 |
[36:07] | Think of me… | 就当我 |
[36:09] | ..as your nagging conscience. | 有你没完没了说的良心 |
[36:16] | It’s the only thing to do. | 只能这么做 |
[36:28] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[36:29] | My uncle was paying him. | 我舅舅一直给他钱 |
[36:33] | I’m too ashamed to tell you what I did. | 我没脸跟你说我的所作所为 |
[36:39] | You don’t need to say a word. | 你什么都不用说 |
[36:46] | Why does Lydia want me free? | 莉迪亚为什么放我出来 |
[36:48] | That’s for you to gleam. I want none of her. | 你去问吧 我不想和她有瓜葛 |
[36:51] | You warned me, and she’s ripped my heart out. | 你警告过我 我的心都被她撕碎了 |
[36:53] | She says that her soul is in Golden Square. | 她说她的灵魂在金色广场 |
[36:55] | It’s in hell for what she’s done. | 她所犯的罪行 灵魂只能在地狱 |
[36:59] | It’s right that I take your place. | 我替你进监狱是对的 |
[37:01] | They don’t care whose arse sits in here, | 他们不在意谁坐牢 |
[37:03] | as long as the debt’s repaid. | 只要还清债就行 |
[37:04] | But go after her. | 但别饶了她 |
[37:07] | My family have been fighting her all my life. | 我家人穷尽一生都在和她斗 |
[37:10] | And so, it falls to me. | 现在轮到我了 |
[37:23] | Fella, I’ll blow you for that blanket. | 哥们 毯子给我 我给你口 |
[37:30] | You humiliated him in front of the Prince?! | 你当着王子的面羞辱了他 |
[37:32] | Yes! Lady Isabella… | 对 伊莎贝拉夫人 |
[37:34] | How could you betray me?! | 你怎么能背叛我 |
[37:37] | Wha… I thought you’d be pleased. | 什么 我以为你会开心 |
[37:40] | I won the Prince. | 我赢得了王子 |
[37:42] | Blayne is disgraced and we have Royal protection. | 布雷恩完蛋了 而我们有王室保护 |
[37:44] | You’ve just signed my death warrant. | 你这是给签了死刑执行令 |
[37:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:47] | If Blayne can’t touch you, | 如果布雷恩不能动你 |
[37:49] | he’ll pursue the person who put you in his path. | 他会责怪让你挡他的路的人 |
[37:52] | I brought you from the basest captivity into the company of Kings, | 我把你从底层囚牢放出来送进王室作伴 |
[37:56] | and this is what you’ve done! | 你就是这么对我的 |
[38:00] | I will speak with Henry. | 我会跟亨利说的 |
[38:01] | His sister’s secret was my shorty, | 他妹妹的秘密本来是我的杀手锏 |
[38:03] | now even that is worthless! | 现在一文不值了 |
[38:05] | I’ll protect you. | 我保护你 |
[38:09] | Oh, Kate, you fool. | 凯特你 傻姑娘 |
[38:12] | Go somewhere safe. | 快去个安全的地方 |
[38:15] | Go, now! | 现在就去 |
[38:26] | It was the right thing to do. | 那么做是对的 |
[38:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:35] | That’s the bind with angels. | 和天使们在一起 |
[38:39] | They always do the right thing. | 他们永远做正确的事情 |
[38:55] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[38:59] | -Pa. – You found them! | -老爹 -你找到他们了 |
[39:00] | – Harriet. – Emily. | -哈里特 -埃米莉 |
[39:03] | Your precious Hal took me. | 你亲爱的哈尔把我抓走的 |
[39:06] | He snared me with lies into Leadsom’s trap. | 他把我骗进莱桑姆的圈套 |
[39:08] | Time I paid him a visit. | 该找他算账了 |
[39:09] | Hal’s not a slavemonger. | 哈尔不是奴隶贩子 |
[39:11] | How could he be?! | 他怎么会 |
[39:12] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[39:14] | He’s the enemy. | 他是敌人 |
[39:15] | He always has been. | 一直都是 |
[39:20] | Where’s Nancy? | 南茜呢 |
[39:38] | Pincher! | 平彻 |
[39:54] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我弟弟 |
[39:55] | You killed my Charlotte. | 你杀了我的夏洛特 |
[39:58] | And you’ll kill again, I know it. | 你还会杀人的 我知道 |
[40:00] | This bullet stops ya. | 这颗子弹能阻止你 |
[40:02] | One shot each. | 一人一枪 |
[40:07] | – Oh, Hal! – Emily, no! | -哈尔 -埃米莉 不要 |
[40:08] | Hal, look at me. | 哈尔 看着我 |
[40:13] | You fire that gun, it goes through me. | 你开枪 子弹就打穿我 |
[40:15] | Emily, this isn’t your fight. | 埃米莉 这和你无关 |
[40:16] | She killed Isaac. | 她杀了艾萨克 |
[40:19] | I’ve got no-one else. | 我没有其他亲人了 |
[40:21] | You’ve got me. | 你还有我啊 |
[40:28] | They’ll keep to Greek Street. | 让他们待在希腊街 |
[40:31] | And we’ll have our own little patch. | 我们守着自己的方寸之地 |
[40:34] | Everyone just stay on their side of the line. | 大家井水不犯河水 |
[40:36] | For fuck’s sake, are you blind?! | 我的天 你是瞎了吗 |
[40:38] | You told me to pick a side. | 你让我二选一的 |
[40:44] | I choose him. | 我选他 |
[40:59] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[41:13] | Now, get out of our tavern! | 滚出我们的酒馆 |
[41:16] | Go on! | 滚 |
[41:17] | Don’t… | 别 |
[41:21] | ..throw your life away. | 不要赔上性命 |
[41:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:45] | What’s happened? Are you safe? | 出什么事了 你安全吗 |
[41:47] | You must come. | 你一定得来 |
[41:48] | I know Mrs Quigley has done terrible things. | 我知道奎格利夫人恶贯满盈 |
[41:51] | Well, why does she have your loyalty and love? | 那你怎么还忠于她爱她 |
[41:53] | She deserves to hang. | 她应该被绞死 |
[41:54] | Not if the Marquis of Blaine is her executioner. | 如果行刑者是布雷恩侯爵 她就不该死 |
[41:56] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[42:00] | Wait. | 等下 |
[42:05] | I don’t have the stomach to prosecute boys | 禽兽还在逍遥法外 |
[42:07] | when beasts are at liberty. | 我没心情起诉你们 |
[42:08] | I hear you make a decent suit. | 我听说你们是做正经衣服的 |
[42:10] | Make that your trade. And go. | 好好做 走吧 |
[42:23] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别想过得太舒服 |
[42:25] | I’m here to rid this house of vermin. | 我是来给这房子除害虫的 |
[42:28] | You escaped. | 你逃出来了 |
[42:29] | No. | 不 |
[42:31] | You freed me, why? | 你放我出来的 为什么 |
[42:32] | You interest me. | 我对你感兴趣 |
[42:35] | And you’re the only Wells with true audacity. | 而且你是威尔斯家唯一一个真有胆的 |
[42:40] | Don’t dare, don’t get. | 有胆才有得 |
[42:49] | Drink with me. | 陪我喝点 |
[42:56] | I want to mark my homecoming. | 我要庆祝我回家 |
[43:05] | You mean “my” homecoming. | 你说的是我回家吧 |
[43:14] | I… | 我 |
[43:15] | cannot tell you what it cost me to buy this… | 没法告诉你我付出多少 为了买下这块 |
[43:19] | ..precious place. | 宝地 |
[43:23] | I can guess. | 我能想象 |
[43:30] | I grew to greatness here. | 这里让我成就丰功伟业 |
[43:34] | And it’s a fitting place to invite a prince. | 这里还是适合邀请王子 |
[43:41] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[43:51] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[43:58] | You did it… | 是你 |
[44:02] | ..all by yourself. | 都是你自作自受 |
[44:13] | I should smash your head on the hearth | 我应该把你脑袋往壁炉上撞个稀碎 |
[44:15] | for putting that doxy Kate in my way. | 你让荡妇凯特挡了我的路 |
[44:18] | Yes, Kate has betrayed us both, but I’ll deal with her in time, | 嗯 凯特背叛了你我 等王子玩腻了她 |
[44:21] | once the Prince tires of her. | 我就立即处置她 |
[44:22] | No! Now. | 不 现在 |
[44:24] | She is the one I want silenced… | 我就要她闭嘴 |
[44:27] | – ..for ever. – But I have a gift for you. | -永远 -但我有个礼物给你 |
[44:31] | Another to take her place, Lucy Wells. | 代替凯特的 露西·威尔斯 |
[44:36] | Here? | 在这 |
[44:40] | Sleeping. | 睡着了 |
[44:41] | Just as you like them. | 就像你喜欢的那样 |
[45:39] | How she wakes. | 她怎么醒了 |
[45:42] | You dirty, filthy harlot. | 你个肮脏的臭婊子 |
[46:05] | You stupid old crone! | 你个愚蠢的老巫婆 |
[46:27] | You… | 你们 |
[46:28] | fucking whores! | 臭婊子们 |
[47:00] | I see red mist sometimes. | 有时我被愤怒蒙蔽眼睛 |
[47:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[47:15] | You’re going away… | 你要上路了 |
[47:16] | to serve in the Navy. | 去海军服役 |
[47:19] | And when you’re done… | 等你服役结束 |
[47:21] | you can start afresh somewhere else. | 就找个其他地方重新开始 |
[47:24] | Saracens is mine, you understand? | 酒馆是我的了 懂吗 |
[47:28] | Emily… | 埃米莉 |
[47:29] | That’s the price for your freedom. | 这是你自由的代价 |
[47:32] | – Emily. – Come on, come on. | -埃米莉 -走吧 |
[47:36] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[47:37] | Emily! | 埃米莉 |
[47:41] | Right… | 好了 |
[47:43] | you all answer to me now. | 你们都听我的了 |
[47:45] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[47:49] | Throw her out. | 让她滚 |
[47:53] | Out! Let’s go. | 出去 走吧 |
[48:05] | He tried to rape me. | 他想强奸我 |
[48:08] | He had a knife. | 他手上有刀 |
[48:09] | We had to kill him. | 我们不得不杀了他 |
[48:11] | “We”? | 我们 |
[48:13] | Well, there was a fearful struggle, | 刚在那番搏斗很激烈 |
[48:15] | we had to defend ourselves. | 我们得自卫 |
[48:17] | I wanted to put this man on a gibbet. | 我还想把他送上绞刑架 |
[48:21] | But I can settle for a shady death | 不过他在妓院被两个妓女捅死 |
[48:22] | at the hands of two jades in the brothel. | 我也能接受 |
[48:24] | He’ll be found in an alley… | 他会在巷子里被发现 |
[48:26] | robbed. | 遭到抢劫 |
[48:28] | And the culprit will never be caught. | 而凶手永远找不到 |
[48:43] | Right, ladies… | 好了 姑娘们 |
[48:46] | ..let’s get to work. | 开工了 |
[49:02] | Emma Harrison. | 艾玛·哈里森 |
[49:07] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[49:11] | When his Royal Highness tires of you… | 等王子殿下厌倦了你 |
[49:14] | ..you can live here with me. | 你可以来和我一起生活 |
[49:21] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[49:23] | You… | 你 |
[49:25] | showed me how to survive. | 你教我如何生存 |
[49:27] | But… | 但 |
[49:30] | ..but I won’t live with you again. | 但我不会再和你一起生活了 |
[49:34] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[49:37] | I scare you. | 我吓到你了 |
[49:52] | You don’t scare me. | 你可吓不到我 |