时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | He was in the basement. | 他住地下室 |
[00:19] | He even ripped my shirt, | 还把我衣服都抓破了 |
[00:21] | and they still didn’t believe me. | 但他们还是不信我 |
[00:24] | They never believe me. | 他们从来都不信我 |
[00:26] | They don’t even believe me about you. | 我说你的事 他们也不信 |
[00:29] | You believe me, don’t you, Abigail? | 你信我吧 艾比盖尔 |
[01:46] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[01:47] | my brother taught me how to spot faces in clouds. | 我哥教我怎么在云中看出来人脸 |
[01:51] | I could pull a face out of a lot of things. Water… | 我能从很多东西里看出人脸 水 |
[01:54] | mud, leaves… | 泥 树叶 |
[01:57] | wallpaper. | 墙纸 |
[02:00] | You know, I get a little older, I start messing around | 大一点后 我开始 |
[02:03] | with liquor and drugs and… | 喝酒吸毒 |
[02:06] | I was going down all the wrong routes, you know? | 走上一条不归路 |
[02:10] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[02:12] | I joined the service, | 我参军了 |
[02:14] | you know, thinking it would straight me out. | 希望能让我走回正路 |
[02:16] | And it did. | 确实如此 |
[02:20] | Two thousand and four, my second tour in Iraq, | 2004年 我第二次驻派伊拉克 |
[02:22] | my company secured the ruins of a bombed-out hospital in Baghdad, | 在巴格达 我们连在守被炸医院的废墟 |
[02:26] | and… | 然后 |
[02:30] | We came across this little Iraqi girl. | 发现了一个伊拉克小女孩 |
[02:31] | I mean, she was burnt up, dead. You know. | 她被烧死了 |
[02:37] | See, the thing is, most folks don’t know what happen to… | 问题是很多人不知道 |
[02:41] | Most folks don’t know what happens to eyeballs in a fire. | 眼球在火里什么样 |
[02:45] | In the right kind of fire, they… | 火够大的话 |
[02:48] | they can melt. | 眼球就熔化了 |
[02:52] | Like runny eggs on black skin. | 就像焦皮肤上的溏心蛋 |
[02:55] | You know? | 知道吧 |
[02:56] | And… | 嗯 |
[02:59] | I mean, that fucked me up pretty bad. | 让我很难受 |
[03:05] | anyway, six months later I’m back in the States, | 六个月后 我回国了 |
[03:07] | and pretty soon I start | 很快我开始 |
[03:08] | seeing that little dead girl’s face everywhere. | 在各种地方看到这女孩的脸 |
[03:10] | It’s in the clouds, it’s in the dark, on fabric. | 云里 黑暗中 布上 |
[03:14] | It’s fucking everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[03:15] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[03:19] | That little girl’s charred body and… | 小女孩烧焦的尸体 |
[03:22] | melted eyes… | 熔化的眼睛 |
[03:24] | running down her cheeks. | 从脸颊上流下来 |
[03:26] | And pretty soon, before I know it, I’m using again. | 不久我又开始吸毒了 |
[03:33] | So one night, I drop a little acid and there she is. | 有一晚我吸了点毒品 就看到她了 |
[03:38] | I mean, it’s growing out of the goddamn wallpaper, you know? | 从他妈墙纸里出来了 |
[03:42] | I mean, and she’s staring at me. | 盯着我 |
[03:44] | Eyeless even, I can tell. | 都没眼睛 我能看出来 |
[03:46] | So I grab this knitting needle… | 于是我拿起毛线针 |
[03:48] | you know, and… | 然后 |
[03:50] | all I can think about was how to– | 只想着如何让 |
[03:52] | how to make it stop. | 让一切结束 |
[03:55] | Seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当时感觉主意不错 |
[03:59] | So, then I’m blind. | 然后我就瞎了 |
[04:03] | But I mean, like, I-can’t-see-anything blind, right? | 瞎了就什么都看不到了吧 |
[04:07] | Thing is, is I still see her. | 但我还能看到她 |
[04:09] | I can’t see anything else. | 其他的都看不到了 |
[04:11] | I see her. | 还能看到她 |
[04:13] | Crispy kid with the runny-egg eyes. | 烧焦的孩子和溏心蛋一样的眼睛 |
[04:22] | Twenty-four/seven, I see her face. | 全天候都能看到她的脸 |
[04:25] | Shit, I see it now. | 操 现在都能看到 |
[04:27] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[04:29] | But… | 但 |
[04:31] | I’m here. | 我到这了 |
[04:33] | Two months I’ve been clean. | 我已经两个月没吸毒了 |
[04:35] | It’s a little too late. | 有点迟 |
[04:38] | I leaned on my habit to get rid of that face | 我是靠着毒品摆脱那张脸的 |
[04:41] | and my habit made sure that I never would. | 但现在永远摆脱不了了 |
[04:49] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来这了 |
[04:53] | Two months. | 两个月了 |
[04:58] | Well, thanks, Gordon. | 谢谢 戈登 |
[05:00] | We’re glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[05:04] | Any of our newbies want to share? | 还有新人想分享吗 |
[05:12] | Luke, how about you? | 卢克 你呢 |
[05:16] | And follow that? You kidding me? | 在他后面说 别逗了 |
[05:29] | Would anyone like to take a newcomer chip? | 谁想要新人纪念章吗 |
[05:32] | How about 30 days clean? | 戒毒30天呢 |
[05:36] | Sixty? Ninety? | 60天 90天 |
[05:48] | – Thank you. – You are welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:58] | Luke, um, addict. | 卢克 瘾君子 |
[06:00] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[06:03] | I actually don’t know what I want to say here. | 我其实不知道要说什么 |
[06:07] | You know, I’ve never had this much time before. | 我没坚持过这么久 |
[06:10] | You know, 90 days. | 90天 |
[06:21] | So, here goes. | 这样 |
[06:25] | One. | 一 |
[06:28] | Two. | 二 |
[06:31] | Three. | 三 |
[06:34] | Four. | 四 |
[06:37] | Five. | 五 |
[06:43] | Six. | 六 |
[06:47] | Seven. | 七 |
[06:51] | That’s him, the man I saw in the basement. | 就是他 我在地下室看到的 |
[06:54] | Well, your mother and I searched the entire basement, pal, | 我和你妈搜遍了 小伙子 |
[06:58] | and there’s nothing down there. | 下面什么都没有 |
[07:00] | It’s normal for kids to have imaginary friends and nightmares. | 小孩子有幻想朋友和噩梦都很正常 |
[07:04] | But… | 但 |
[07:06] | Go ahead, I’m listening. | 说吧 我在听 |
[07:07] | This house is bad, Dad. It’s bad. | 这个房子很坏 爸爸 |
[07:10] | Boy oh boy, we could have a heck of a yard sale, guys. | 天啊 有很多东西可以院卖呢 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:18] | Has anyone seen Nellie? | 谁看见奈莉了吗 |
[07:21] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[07:22] | You know, she was just here. | 她刚才还在呢 |
[07:24] | It’s okay, I just thought she might like these cool old buttons | 没事 我想着她可能会喜欢这些好看的旧扣子 |
[07:27] | – I found upstairs. – Buttons? | -楼上发现的 -扣子 |
[07:29] | You got me. | 被你吓到了 |
[07:30] | My little Houdini. Look. | 我的小魔术师 看 |
[07:37] | Can I have the hat? | 能把帽子给我吗 |
[07:43] | I think it’s too big for you, honey. | 你戴可能太大了 宝贝 |
[07:45] | I don’t know. He’ll grow into it. | 不知道 他慢慢会长大的 |
[07:48] | That is a big boy hat, all right. | 这是大男孩的帽子 |
[07:52] | You want this? | 你要吗 |
[07:53] | Well, you are a big boy now. | 你已经是大男孩了 |
[07:55] | But you know, big boys, | 不过大男孩们 |
[07:57] | they know the difference | 他们知道 |
[07:57] | between what’s real and what’s imaginary. | 真实和幻想的区别 |
[08:00] | So what do you say, champ? | 你说呢 哥们 |
[08:10] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:11] | He loves it. | 他很喜欢 |
[08:12] | Well, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:14] | It’s a twin thing. | 双胞胎嘛 |
[08:15] | You two go and play. | 你俩去玩吧 |
[08:21] | So much up there. | 楼上好多东西 |
[08:29] | Nice. | 好漂亮 |
[08:29] | I’m having a total déjà vu right now. | 感觉往日重现啊 |
[08:34] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[08:37] | Two tables… advancing colors. | 两张桌子 亮色 |
[08:40] | Four reading areas. | 四个阅读区 |
[08:43] | Casegoods and leather. | 家具和皮具 |
[08:47] | A mom and dad sitting in reading chairs that face each other. | 父母面对面坐在椅子上 |
[08:52] | Smaller ones for two… | 小椅子是给两个 |
[08:54] | no, three kids… | 不 三个孩子 |
[08:56] | who share an open center for play. | 在中间玩耍 |
[09:00] | Kids’ books are on the lower shelf | 孩子的书在低层书架上 |
[09:02] | so even the little boy | 哪怕用学步车的小男孩 |
[09:03] | with the wheelchair can reach his favorites. | 也够得着最喜欢的书 |
[09:08] | That got really specific. | 真具体啊 |
[09:12] | Well… | 嗯 |
[09:13] | Casegoods and leather, though, for sure. | 家具和皮具肯定要 |
[09:18] | And I see an accident | 如果你不拉掉那些 |
[09:20] | waiting to happen if you don’t pull those down. | 那边可能要出意外 |
[09:22] | Bodies swinging back and forth right there. | 身体在那摇晃 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:26] | I’ll get to it. | 我来 |
[09:31] | I must be allergic to the fourth step. | 我肯定对第四阶段过敏 |
[09:35] | Every time I do one, I break out in track marks. | 每次都第四阶段就会复吸 |
[09:39] | Good. If you liked it you’d be doing it wrong. | 很好 如果你喜欢 那就做错了 |
[09:42] | “A fearless moral inventory.” | 无畏的道德盘点 |
[09:44] | We’re only as sick as our secrets. | 秘密越多 病得越重 |
[09:46] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[09:50] | I’ve burned Shirley for thousands of dollars. | 谢丽为我白花了几千块 |
[09:53] | Lied to Theo like it was my job. | 经常骗西奥 |
[09:55] | Stolen from Steve on countless occasions. | 从史蒂文那偷了无数次钱 |
[09:58] | I broke Nellie’s heart. | 伤透了奈莉的心 |
[09:59] | Missed her wedding. | 没参加她的婚礼 |
[10:01] | I’ve even robbed my asshole of a father. | 我还抢过我的混蛋老爸 |
[10:04] | Though that one doesn’t exactly keep me up at night. | 不过我不会因为这事睡不着觉 |
[10:06] | Try stealing morphine from your mother on her deathbed. | 没在妈妈临终前偷她的吗啡吗 |
[10:09] | Probably would’ve but she didn’t really give me a chance. | 可能会 但她没给我机会 |
[10:11] | At least you have other family, you know? | 至少你还有别的家人 |
[10:13] | – Someone you can make amends to. – Yeah. | -还能补救 -嗯 |
[10:16] | But I’ve done some shitty things, Joey. | 不过我做了不少坏事 乔伊 |
[10:19] | Who hasn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[10:20] | I’ve been on the streets since I was 13. | 我13岁就流落街头 |
[10:22] | There aren’t enough pages in that notebook for all my shit. | 那本子根本不够写我的破事 |
[10:24] | I never know how far back to go. Like, do I cover high school? | 不知道要写多久远的 高中写吗 |
[10:28] | Like stealing cash out of my aunt’s wallet for beer, | 比如从阿姨钱包里偷钱买啤酒 |
[10:31] | or do I just start with “I briefly lived in a haunted house”. | 还是从”我短暂住过鬼屋”开始写 |
[10:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:46] | Something’s bothering you tonight. | 今晚有什么事困扰着你 |
[10:48] | What could possibly be bothering me in a place like this? | 在这种地方 有什么能困扰我的 |
[10:51] | You’re nine months clean, Joey. | 乔伊 你戒了九个月 |
[10:54] | Nine months. | 九个月 |
[10:56] | Your sobriety, it’s full term. | 你戒了足月 |
[10:58] | It’s a fully-formed little baby anywhere. | 九个月宝宝都要生了 |
[11:01] | Nine months clean is a palace. | 戒九个月真的太厉害了 |
[11:04] | Ten o’clock. Lights out. | 十点熄灯了 |
[11:07] | Seriously, what’s wrong? | 说真的 怎么了 |
[11:16] | How’s the step? | 阶段怎么样了 |
[11:19] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[11:20] | Kicking my ass. | 太难受了 |
[11:22] | Fourth one always does. | 第四阶段就这样 |
[11:25] | I meant to tell you, your brother called earlier. | 我是想告诉你 你哥打电话来了 |
[11:29] | Steve called? | 史蒂文打来了 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, wanted to know if you were here. – That’s typical. | -是的 问你在不在 -老一套 |
[11:33] | You should call him back tomorrow. Tell him about your chip. | 你明天回个吧 跟他说你拿了纪念章 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我再想想 |
[11:38] | He won’t believe it. | 他不会相信的 |
[11:42] | They never do. | 他们从不相信我 |
[11:43] | – It’s kind of their thing. – I don’t know. | -他们就这样 -不一定吧 |
[11:45] | That sister of yours, the one that dropped you off, | 送你来的妹妹 |
[11:48] | she seemed to believe in you. Tons, actually. | 似乎很相信你 非常信任你 |
[11:50] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[11:52] | It’s a twin thing. | 双胞胎嘛 |
[11:54] | Ten o’clock, Joey. | 十点了 乔伊 |
[11:55] | Yeah, yeah. Back to the ladies’ cell block. | 好的 回女生宿舍了 |
[12:03] | – Later. – Goodnight. | -回头见 -晚安 |
[12:43] | Go. | 走 |
[12:54] | Luke. You ready? | 卢克 准备好了吗 |
[12:57] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[12:58] | I’m sending down three buttons. You ready? | 我放三个扣子下来 准备好了吗 |
[13:01] | I said I’m ready. | 我说过了 |
[13:09] | Did you get ’em? | 拿到了吗 |
[13:10] | I got two. | 拿到两个 |
[13:14] | I sent three. | 我放了三个 |
[13:15] | Well, I only got two. | 我只有两个 |
[13:17] | It must be stuck. | 肯定是卡住了 |
[13:19] | Maybe we can drop some other stuff to shake it loose. | 要不放点其他东西来弄松它 |
[13:22] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[13:24] | There were some rocks in the garden, pretty ones. | 花园里有石头 漂亮的那种 |
[13:27] | Abigail showed me one in… | 艾比盖尔给我看了一个 |
[13:33] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[13:37] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[13:42] | Was somebody else up there? | 上面还有其他人吗 |
[13:44] | Like who? | 谁 |
[13:45] | Mrs. Dudley or Theo? | 达利夫人或者西奥 |
[13:52] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[13:53] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[13:54] | – I can tell. – How? | -我能看出来 -怎么可能 |
[13:57] | Because I’m scared. | 因为我也害怕 |
[14:10] | Nellie, still down there? | 奈莉 还在下面吗 |
[14:12] | I’m here. | 在 |
[14:13] | I was right. There’s nothing. | 我是对的 什么也没有 |
[14:16] | It was probably just Theo… | 应该只是西奥 |
[14:19] | messing around. | 在捣乱 |
[14:32] | Nellie! | 奈莉 |
[14:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[14:40] | Seven a.m. Breakfast in ten minutes. | 七点了 十分钟后吃早餐 |
[14:55] | As you’ve all heard by now… | 大家都听说了吧 |
[14:57] | Joey chose to leave treatment in the middle of the night. | 乔伊半夜决定不治了 |
[15:01] | This is what happens when we forget why we’re here. | 如果忘记为什么来这 就会这样 |
[15:04] | I know we’re all going to have a lot of feelings about that. | 我知道大家感触很多 |
[15:06] | Some more than others. | 有些人更多 |
[15:08] | This is a moment we should all pay attention to, | 这时大家都应该打起精神 |
[15:11] | especially you newbies here. | 尤其是几位新人 |
[15:13] | There’s a reason why the program encourages us | 鼓励大家在第一年不搞人际关系 |
[15:16] | to stay out of personal relationships the first year. | 是有道理的 |
[15:18] | We’re not in a relationship. | 我们没什么关系 |
[15:20] | Any kind of relationship. | 任何形式的关系 |
[15:22] | We can get real close to people in recovery. | 康复中 大家很容易亲近彼此 |
[15:25] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[15:26] | How the fuck do you expect | 没朋友 |
[15:27] | people to get through this without friends? | 怎么坚持的下去 |
[15:29] | We don’t. | 是的 |
[15:29] | One of the biggest issues that can sometimes happen and just… | 有个最大的问题 是时不时可能发生 |
[15:32] | sometimes… | 时不时 |
[15:34] | and I’m not saying this about you, Luke, is we can | 我不是在说你 卢克 我们 |
[15:37] | start to hang our recovery | 会把康复寄托在 |
[15:38] | on someone else instead of on ourselves. | 别人身上而不是我们自己身上 |
[15:41] | And you lean too hard on another addict? Shit. | 太过依赖另一个瘾君子会如何 惨了 |
[15:44] | We didn’t all end up in here ’cause we’re so reliable. | 靠得住的不怎么来这的 |
[15:50] | – Luke. – I’m fine. | -卢克 -我没事 |
[15:52] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[15:53] | I’m just getting some air. | 我去透透气 |
[15:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:26] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[16:29] | Luke, you okay in there? | 卢克 你还好吗 |
[16:45] | Hi, this is Nell. Please leave a message after the beep. | 我是奈尔 请在哔声后留言 |
[16:49] | It’s, uh, it’s me. | 是我 |
[16:53] | I… I had a moment. Um… | 我有种奇怪的感觉 |
[16:56] | Last night, one of those. | 昨晚那种 |
[16:59] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[17:02] | I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[17:08] | I, uh, I don’t have a phone… | 我 我没有手机 |
[17:11] | and you won’t reach me at the center. | 你打到康复中心也找不到我 |
[17:13] | But, you can call there and leave me a message there. | 但你还是可以打 给我留言 |
[17:16] | I should be back by tonight. | 我今晚应该回去 |
[17:18] | I just have to find a friend. | 我要先找一个朋友 |
[17:21] | And don’t… don’t worry. I’m fine. | 别担心 我很好 |
[17:24] | I just… | 我只是 |
[17:26] | I just wanted to be sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确定你没事 |
[17:29] | You know. Yeah, okay. | 你知道的 就这样 |
[23:04] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[23:07] | Learn how to drive. | 学学开车 |
[23:53] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道到这找我 |
[23:57] | I know your spots. | 我知道你喜欢去哪 |
[24:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:03] | Come on, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:05] | I found her. We’re coming back. We can be there in 20 minutes. | 我找到她了 我们马上回来 20分钟到 |
[24:08] | This isn’t a hotel, Luke. You know that… we’re full up | 这不是酒店 卢克 你知道这里满员了 |
[24:11] | and we need these beds for people who actually want to get well. | 我们要把床位留给想要康复的人 |
[24:14] | You run, you give up your spot. That’s the way it is. | 你们跑了就代表放弃了床位 就是这样 |
[24:16] | Please, Paige. Please. | 求求你 佩吉 拜托 |
[24:18] | Your best bet is gonna be a shelter. | 你们只能去庇护所 |
[24:20] | That’s the last place she should be. She’ll cop, she’s already… | 她不能去那 那有毒品 她已经 |
[24:26] | Look, I need a place where she can come down safe. | 我要找个地方 让她度过戒断期 |
[24:30] | Ah, fuck, Luke. I… | 操 卢克 我 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:36] | But you did it to yourselves. | 但你们是自作自受 |
[24:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:44] | She’s right. I knew the rules when I left. | 她说得对 我离开时就知道后果了 |
[24:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:54] | Just, I slept on it funny last night. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[24:59] | I told you not to follow me. Why did you? | 我告诉你不要跟着我 你为什么还来 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:13] | It’s just, you gotta go back. | 但你得回去 |
[25:16] | Just ’cause I messed up, doesn’t mean you have to. | 我搞砸了 并不意味着你也要这样 |
[25:17] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[25:20] | – If I can get you a motel, then– – Do you have money? | -如果能给你租个旅馆 那 -你有钱吗 |
[25:25] | – No. – Can you get money? | -没有 -你能弄到钱吗 |
[25:29] | – What about your sisters or your brother? – No. | -你兄弟姐妹呢 -不行 |
[25:31] | Do you think you can call them? | 可以打电话给他们吗 |
[25:32] | I’ll get some. Okay? | 我会弄到钱的 好吗 |
[25:36] | And I’m gonna fix this. I’m gonna get us a place to stay tonight. | 我能搞定 咱俩今晚能找到地方住 |
[25:40] | Tomorrow, too. | 明天也是 |
[25:42] | And I’m gonna get you clean again. | 我会让你再戒掉的 |
[25:45] | And I’m gonna be right here, right there with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[25:49] | All the way, just like you were for me, okay? | 一直陪着 就像你对我那样 好吗 |
[25:53] | And we’re gonna find a new place. | 然后找个新地方 |
[25:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:05] | You got anything left? | 还有余钱吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:21] | That should get us most of the way. | 应该够了 |
[26:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:34] | You got some balls, man. | 你胆子不小 伙计 |
[26:36] | How long do you wait this morning? | 早上等了多久 |
[26:38] | Before hopping the wall? | 才翻墙的 |
[26:39] | Oh, not long. | 不久 |
[26:41] | I still can’t believe you came after me. | 我还是不敢相信你来找我 |
[26:45] | Well, my sister kind of told me to. | 我妹让我来的 |
[26:48] | No, not really. She… | 也不算吧 她 |
[26:52] | We’re kind of in each other’s heads. | 我们之前有感应 |
[26:54] | It’s been like that since we were kids. | 从小就这样 |
[26:57] | It’s a twin thing. | 双胞胎嘛 |
[27:00] | You know, once I… | 有一次 |
[27:01] | Once I broke my foot… | 有一次我摔断了脚 |
[27:04] | and… | 然后 |
[27:05] | and Nell called me a few minutes later, and she was just… | 几分钟后奈尔打电话给我 她只是 |
[27:09] | she was just watching TV and her ankle just went nuts. | 她只是在看电视 突然脚特别痛 |
[27:13] | It hurt like hell. | 痛得要命 |
[27:14] | She had no idea why. She iced it for an hour. | 她不知道为什么 冰敷了一个小时 |
[27:16] | – Bullshit. – No, it’s a true story. | -胡说 -不 这是真的 |
[27:22] | You know, there are… | 有时候 |
[27:25] | There are moments you kind of remind me of her. | 有时你会让我想起她 |
[27:30] | And she… | 她 |
[27:33] | You know, she’s always believed in me. | 她一直相信我 |
[27:36] | Not… | 其他人 |
[27:37] | The rest of the family, not so much, but… | 家里的其他人就不是了 但 |
[27:39] | the only other person that believed in me like that was you. | 另一个相信我的人就是你了 |
[27:45] | So yeah, of course I came. | 所以我当然会来了 |
[27:47] | It’s what she would’ve done for me. | 她也会这么对我的 |
[27:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:59] | Yeah, I’m… | 嗯 我 |
[28:00] | I don’t know, I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[28:04] | Listen, when we get there, just hang back. | 听着 到了以后你别过去 |
[28:07] | I don’t want her to see your eyes. | 我不想让她看到你的眼睛 |
[28:09] | – She’ll know, okay? – Yeah. | -她能看出来的 好吗 -好 |
[28:13] | She always fucking knows. | 她啥都能看出来 |
[28:40] | – Luke. – Hey, Leigh. | -卢克 -莉 |
[28:42] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[28:45] | This is a… surprise. | 你怎么来了 |
[28:49] | Ah, what are you… | 你怎么 |
[28:52] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[28:54] | I’m really, really good. Ninety days good, in fact. | 我真的很好 其实我90天没犯错了 |
[28:58] | That’s really great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[29:00] | I can tell, you look different. | 我看得出来 你看起来不一样 |
[29:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | So good, I got a day pass. Is Steve here? | 非常好 所以我放假一天 史蒂文在吗 |
[29:08] | No, he isn’t. | 他不在 |
[29:09] | Is he– Well, is he coming back soon? | 他快回来了吗 |
[29:11] | I just kinda need to talk to him about something. | 我有些事要找他 |
[29:13] | He didn’t tell you. | 他没有告诉你 |
[29:15] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[29:16] | No, Steve is not coming back soon. Maybe ever. | 史蒂文不会很快回来 也许永远都不回来了 |
[29:19] | He doesn’t live here anymore. | 他不住在这里了 |
[29:21] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[29:24] | We separated a month ago. | 我们一个月前分居了 |
[29:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:29] | I would really rather not get into that. | 我真的不想细说 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | Listen, I’m– I’m clean. | 我戒了 |
[29:44] | – Ninety days, like I said. – And I said that’s great. | -90天 我说了 -我说那太棒了 |
[29:50] | – Leigh, I need to borrow some money. – Jesus, Luke. | -莉 我要借点钱 -天啊 卢克 |
[29:52] | No, it’s not like that. I just– | 不是的 我只是 |
[29:54] | We have been through this over and over. | 我们说过很多次了 |
[29:57] | It’s for a hotel. Or if you could just let us stay here– | 我是为了住酒店 要不你让我们住这也行 |
[30:00] | You know you can’t do that. You know that. | 你知道不可能 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:07] | Okay, can you… | 好的 你能 |
[30:10] | Can you just give me Steve’s address then, please? | 你能不能把史蒂文的地址给我 |
[30:13] | I think he’s out of town. | 他出城了 |
[30:17] | I mean, even if he wasn’t. | 哪怕没有 |
[30:20] | I am proud of you, I am. | 我为你感到骄傲 真的 |
[30:23] | But you have to talk to Steven. You know what he’s going to say. | 但你去找史蒂文 你知道他会怎么说 |
[30:28] | I really can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在真的无法处理这事 |
[30:31] | Things are bad enough. | 事情已经够糟了 |
[30:33] | – You’re not serious. – I am. | -你不是认真的吧 -我是 |
[30:35] | They’ll hang a toy phone around your neck | 他们会把玩具电话挂在你脖子上 |
[30:37] | and you have to wear it all day, maybe longer. | 你必须整天戴着 也许更久 |
[30:40] | Like a child’s toy phone? | 小孩的玩具电话 |
[30:42] | Yes, it’s like The Scarlet Letter for violating the phone rule. | 是的 就像《红字》那样 不过换成了电话 |
[30:45] | Improper use of a phone. They catch you, you wear the phone, like | 电话使用不当 被抓后 就得挂上电话 |
[30:49] | “Let this be a chilling example to the others.” | 像是杀鸡儆猴似的 |
[30:53] | You… | 你 |
[30:54] | You can’t make calls in the | 你头30天不能打电话 |
[30:55] | first 30 days unless a caseworker signs off, so… | 除非社工签字 所以 |
[30:58] | Well, that’s a little harsh, | 挺严苛的 |
[30:59] | – isn’t it? -It’s not as harsh as an overdose. | -不是吗 -吸毒过量更难受 |
[31:03] | I mean, addicts, we’re… | 我们瘾君子 |
[31:05] | we’re pretty slippery in early recovery. | 我们在恢复初期很容易复吸 |
[31:08] | That’s why they confiscate our cell phones, you know, | 所以他们会没收我们的手机 |
[31:10] | in case someone was to call a connection. | 以防有人联系毒贩 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:13] | What if you want to call your mom? | 如果你想打电话给你妈怎么办 |
[31:15] | For some folks in there, their connection is their mom. | 里面有些人的妈妈就是贩毒的 |
[31:18] | – Truly. – It’s true. | -真的 -这是真的 |
[31:25] | So… | 所以 |
[31:27] | Luke tells me you’re a writer. | 卢克说你是个作家 |
[31:30] | He did? I’m surprised he mentioned it. | 是吗 他居然提起了这件事 |
[31:33] | Where do you get your ideas from? | 你的灵感从哪来呢 |
[31:38] | I write about haunted houses, mostly. | 我主要写鬼屋 |
[31:41] | And haunted people. I’m afraid there’s no shortage of them. | 和闹鬼的人 这种事挺多的 |
[31:44] | Must run in the family. | 一定是遗传的 |
[31:45] | I mean, Luke’s a great writer, too. | 我是说卢克也是位好作家 |
[31:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[31:48] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[31:49] | Stop selling yourself short. He’s really talented. | 别妄自菲薄 他真的很有天赋 |
[31:52] | You should show them the one about… | 你应该给他们看一个 |
[31:55] | the short story with the imaginary little friend in the garden. | 关于花园里幻想朋友的短篇小说 |
[31:57] | – The one– Do you know that one? – Yeah. | -你知道那个吗 -是的 |
[32:00] | – Abigail. – Yeah. | -艾比盖尔 -对 |
[32:02] | I put her in one of my books, too. | 我把她写进了我的一本书里 |
[32:04] | Something tells me Luke won’t get as much blow back for his. | 我觉得卢克出书 不会像我一样被嘲讽 |
[32:09] | It’s just an essay. | 这只是一篇文章 |
[32:11] | It’s not anything, you know. | 算不上什么 |
[32:12] | I keep telling him he should publish it. | 我一直告诉他要去发表 |
[32:15] | Off his name alone. | 就凭他的名字 |
[32:16] | Maybe get a sweet place like this for himself. | 也许也能住上这样的好房子 |
[32:18] | I mean, you guys– This is so awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[32:20] | You guys got it all, man. | 你们太幸福了 |
[32:23] | Where do you go from here? | 下一步有什么打算 |
[32:25] | Nothing left to do except… | 没啥事了 |
[32:27] | maybe fill this place up with some kids, I guess. | 差几个孩子吧 |
[32:34] | So is this your first rehab, Joey? | 这是你第一次康复吗 乔伊 |
[32:37] | It’s far from it. | 早不止了 |
[32:39] | But some of us are addicted to treatment centers, huh? | 不过有人对康复中心上瘾 |
[32:42] | Not Luke’s first rodeo either. | 卢克也不是第一次了 |
[32:45] | So what’s different this time? Something must be. | 那这次有什么不同 一定有吧 |
[32:48] | I mean, you know the definition of insanity. | 你知道精神错乱的定义 |
[32:50] | Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[32:51] | “Doing the same thing over and over–“ | 一遍又一遍地做同样的事情 |
[32:53] | “…and expecting different results.” Sure, man. | 期待不同的结果 没错 |
[32:56] | They’re all different, though. Every day is different. | 不过都是不同的 每一天都是不同的 |
[32:58] | Every craving is different. Every meeting is different. | 每个渴望都不同 每次互助会都不一样 |
[33:03] | Right. I’m not trying to | 是的 我不是 |
[33:04] | suggest you’re not taking this seriously. | 让你别认真对待这件事 |
[33:06] | And I’m just… | 我只是 |
[33:08] | This time around… | 这一次 |
[33:10] | I’m just speaking for myself, like… | 我只想说 |
[33:12] | I got more support. | 我得到了更多的支持 |
[33:14] | And I’m giving more support. | 我给予更多的支持 |
[33:16] | So… | 所以 |
[33:18] | in a sense, I guess you could say… | 从某种意义上 你可以说 |
[33:21] | it looks like the same thing over and over again, | 看起来是同样的事情反复发生 |
[33:23] | but that’s not insanity. | 但这不是精神错乱 |
[33:25] | Out there on the streets, that’s insanity. | 流落街头才是精神错乱 |
[33:28] | Of course. | 没错 |
[33:30] | So that’s what recovery is, you know? | 康复就是这样 |
[33:32] | It’s the same thing over and over again, | 同样的事情 一次又一次 |
[33:34] | in spite of the result, or… | 不管结果 |
[33:36] | in spite of | 或者 |
[33:38] | a backslide or in spite of a full-fledged fucking relapse. | 倒退 或者会有复吸 |
[33:43] | Doesn’t mean you stop just ’cause it gets a little repetitive. | 不代表有一些反复就不做了 |
[33:47] | One day at a time. | 一天一天来 |
[33:50] | When we decide to get clean, | 我们决心戒毒 |
[33:51] | it’s not because we expect it to be fucking exciting, you know? | 并不是因为会很爽 |
[34:03] | Is it normal to bring a friend home on a day pass? | 放假带朋友回家很正常吗 |
[34:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:06] | It happens. | 会有的 |
[34:08] | – I just never really felt like it before. – You must like her. | -我以前没这种感觉 -你一定很喜欢她 |
[34:12] | I admire her. | 我钦佩她 |
[34:14] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[34:16] | I feel like she’s got her shit together. | 我觉得她很棒 |
[34:18] | I’d think you’d want me to take a page out of a book like that. | 你会希望我向她学习 |
[34:21] | Look, I get it. She’s charming. | 我明白 她有魅力 |
[34:25] | She’s articulate, she’s funny. | 能言善辩 风趣幽默 |
[34:27] | – Yeah. – Disarming, you might say. | -是的 -也能人放下戒备 |
[34:30] | You might even say “Slick.” | 甚至可以说鸡贼 |
[34:34] | Slick? | 鸡贼 |
[34:35] | Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[34:37] | You know she stayed up with me. | 你知道她一直在帮我 |
[34:39] | That first week when I was coming down. | 第一个周我戒断时 |
[34:42] | You ever seen someone in withdrawal, Steve? | 你见过戒断过程吗 史蒂文 |
[34:43] | Nope. | 没有 |
[34:45] | Well, it’s hell. | 简直就是地狱 |
[34:47] | It’s… | 就 |
[34:49] | You’re freezing all the time. | 整个过程非常冷 |
[34:50] | LA in July, no air conditioning, freezing. | 七月份的洛杉矶 没有空调 冻死了 |
[34:53] | Muscle aches, stiff as boards, nausea, shakes. | 肌肉疼痛 僵硬呆板 恶心 颤抖 |
[34:56] | – I wouldn’t know. – Well, she does. | -我怎么会知道 -她知道 |
[34:58] | Because she was there. | 因为她在我身边 |
[35:00] | And she talked me through it, she rode it out with me. | 她说服了我 帮我渡过难关 |
[35:04] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[35:07] | Fuck. Steve. | 操 史蒂文 |
[35:10] | I’m not– I’m not asking for her hand in marriage. | 我又不是要和她结婚 |
[35:13] | I just wanted to bring a friend to dinner | 我只是想带个朋友来吃饭 |
[35:14] | and you’re not giving her a chance. | 你连机会都不给她 |
[35:16] | No, I guess I’m not. | 就是不给 |
[35:17] | – Why not? – I’m fresh out of those. | -为什么 -我给完了 |
[35:20] | I gave ’em all to you. | 都给你了 |
[35:25] | – I just want you to be careful, is all. – I’m doing good, Steve. | -我只是想让你小心一点 -我变现挺好 史蒂文 |
[35:28] | Anyway, she’s a good person, she’s a good influence. | 不管怎样 她是好人 对我有好的影响 |
[35:32] | Just because someone’s a good person, | 哪怕是好人 |
[35:34] | just because you care about them… | 你在乎他们 |
[35:36] | doesn’t mean they won’t burn you. | 并不意味着他们不会害你 |
[35:39] | You’re a good person, Luke. | 你是个好人 卢克 |
[35:41] | And I love you. And… | 我爱你 |
[35:44] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[35:48] | Thanks, Steve. | 谢谢 史蒂文 |
[35:51] | You know, I’m so glad we got to share this milestone. | 我很高兴能分享这个里程碑 |
[35:55] | That’s all I wanted. Thirty days clean | 这就是我想要的 戒毒30天 |
[35:57] | so you can make me feel like shit again. | 你却又打击我 |
[36:01] | – Luke. – Fuck you. | -卢克 -操你妈 |
[36:16] | Jesus, Steve. It’s fucking freezing in here. | 天啊 史蒂文 这里太他妈冷了 |
[36:43] | Fother mucker. | 该死的 |
[36:53] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[36:58] | Hey, Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[37:04] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 这和你想的不一样 |
[37:07] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:11] | How’d you know where to find me? | 你怎么知道去哪找我的 |
[37:15] | Tell you what, I’ve got 200 bucks here. | 这样吧 我有两百块 |
[37:19] | You hand me that iPad, | 把那个平板给我 |
[37:20] | you can keep the cash and sell that old camera. | 钱给你 你去把旧相机卖了吧 |
[37:23] | But, I need the iPad. | 但是 我需要平板 |
[37:26] | It stays here. | 那个不能拿走 |
[37:39] | Oh my God, I saw him walking in. I thought you were fucked. | 天啊 我看见他进来了 我以为你完了 |
[37:41] | It’s all good. | 没事了 |
[37:46] | Should be enough for a night, maybe two. | 应该够一晚 也许两晚 |
[37:48] | And some food. Oh, here. | 还有点吃的 给 |
[37:54] | Amazing, Luke. | 太棒了 卢克 |
[37:55] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[37:58] | Goddammit, it’s cold tonight. Are you cold? | 该死 今晚好冷 你冷吗 |
[38:02] | Where are we? Seventh? | 我们在哪 第七大街 |
[38:04] | Yeah, almost. | 快了 |
[38:05] | It’s a few more blocks. | 还有几个街区 |
[38:07] | I want a clean hotel, no junkies on the sidewalk. | 我要找个干净的旅馆 路边没有瘾君子 |
[38:09] | Man, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it | 我可能坚持不住了 |
[38:10] | a couple blocks without a piss. | 我要去尿个尿 |
[38:13] | I’ll just… | 我 |
[38:15] | pop into the little junkies’ room and be back in a minute. | 去下厕所 马上回来 |
[38:23] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[38:26] | You got a fever? | 你发烧了 |
[38:27] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:30] | It’s my arms and legs, you know? Muscle aches. | 我的胳膊和腿很酸痛 |
[38:33] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:34] | Hey, I… | 我 |
[38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:41] | For coming after me. | 来找我 |
[38:45] | It means a lot. | 对我挺重要的 |
[38:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:58] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:08] | – What are you doing? – Be back in a flash. | -你在做什么 -马上回来 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:39] | Come on, let’s– let’s keep going. | 我们继续走吧 |
[39:49] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[39:58] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[40:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:10] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[40:16] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[40:26] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[41:14] | Luke, addict. | 卢克 我是瘾君子 |
[41:16] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[41:19] | I actually don’t know what I want to say here. | 我其实不知道要说什么 |
[41:23] | You know, I’ve… | 我 |
[41:24] | I’ve never had this much time before. | 我没坚持过这么久 |
[41:26] | You know, 90 days. | 90天 |
[41:37] | So here goes. | 所以 |
[41:39] | It’s taken me ten years to get 90 days clean. | 我花了十年才戒毒90天 |
[41:44] | And I’m starting step four, | 我开始了第四阶段 |
[41:46] | which is always the one that does me in. | 总是撑不过去 |
[41:50] | “A fearless moral inventory.” | 无畏的道德盘点 |
[41:56] | Now, I’ve been called a lot of things in my life, | 我这一辈子有过很多标签 |
[42:00] | but “Fearless” Is not one of them. | 但无畏并不是其中之一 |
[42:04] | You know, I was always a scared little kid, | 我以前是个害怕的小孩 |
[42:08] | and I thought… | 我以为 |
[42:10] | I thought I’d get braver as I got older, but… | 随着年龄的增长我会变得勇敢 但 |
[42:15] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[42:17] | I, um… | 我 |
[42:20] | I just got scared of anything. | 我什么都怕 |
[42:25] | My mom committed suicide when I was six years old. | 我妈在我六岁时自杀了 |
[42:29] | And my siblings and I were sent to live with our aunt, | 我和兄弟姐妹被送去和阿姨住在一起 |
[42:33] | and, I mean, I was just a kid, you know. I didn’t… | 我当时还小 |
[42:38] | I didn’t really understand death yet. | 还没真正了解死亡 |
[42:40] | So, I guess I just expected her to… | 我只在等她 |
[42:46] | to come back. | 回来 |
[42:51] | And every night, I’d… | 每天晚上 我 |
[42:55] | I’d stare out my window as the cars came around the corner, | 我会盯着窗外的车子 |
[42:58] | just hoping that one would stop and my mom would step out, | 希望有一辆能停下来 妈妈从车上下来 |
[43:02] | you know, to come take me home. | 接我回家 |
[43:05] | Every time I saw those headlights come round the corner, | 每次看到街角的车头灯 |
[43:07] | I’d sit up in bed… | 我就从床上坐起来 |
[43:09] | and I’m staring out of my window, just full of hope. | 凝视着窗外 充满希望 |
[43:14] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[43:19] | But they’d just keep driving. | 但车没停 |
[43:26] | Those tail lights, they were the worst. | 尾灯最讨厌了 |
[43:29] | Red eyes in the dark, just taking hope with them. | 黑暗中的红眼睛 带走了我的希望 |
[43:36] | I mean, Mom… | 妈妈 |
[43:37] | she never came back, of course, | 再也没有回来 当然了 |
[43:38] | but other things from when I was a kid, | 小时候的别的东西 |
[43:41] | they came back. | 回来了 |
[43:43] | And I guess that’s… | 我想那也是 |
[43:46] | I guess that’s why I started using in the first place, you know? | 我开始吸毒的原因吧 |
[43:50] | To keep those things away. | 想要摆脱它们 |
[43:56] | And I’d get clean… | 我戒毒 |
[43:58] | you know, a week, a month. | 一个星期 一个月 |
[44:01] | But I’d always feel ’em, you know, just sneaking back up on me. | 但我总能感觉它们又溜回来 |
[44:05] | – So I’d use. – He’s not real. | -于是我又开始吸 -不是真的 |
[44:08] | You know, my family, they’re not gonna believe this. | 我的家人 他们不相信 |
[44:11] | They never really believe me. | 他们从未真正相信我 |
[44:13] | And I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[44:14] | You know, I fucked them over so many times. Lied, stole. | 我给他们惹了很多麻烦 撒谎 偷窃 |
[44:19] | Come on, you all know what I mean. | 你们明白我的意思 |
[44:24] | And I guess… | 我猜 |
[44:29] | I guess I’ll… | 我想我 |
[44:32] | I’ll never know how it felt for them to be done like that. | 我永远无法体会他们的痛苦 |
[44:39] | I hope I never know. | 我希望我永远也不知道 |
[44:44] | Ah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:46] | I want to thank my caseworker, Paige. | 我要感谢我的社工 佩吉 |
[44:50] | And every one at our recovery house. | 康复中心的每一个人 |
[44:53] | And someone… | 还有 |
[44:55] | Someone special, who’s always had my back. | 一个特别的人 总是支持我 |
[44:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:02] | Any addict alone… | 瘾君子 |
[45:04] | …is in bad company. | 需要陪伴 |
[45:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[45:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:18] | I couldn’t help her. | 我帮不了她 |
[45:21] | We’ve been waiting for you to call. | 我们一直在等你的电话 |
[45:24] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[45:25] | Listen, I know I fucked up. Okay? | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[45:29] | But I… I didn’t use, I didn’t. | 但我没有吸毒 真的 |
[45:31] | And I’m so fucking cold, | 我好他妈冷 |
[45:34] | and my… and my arms and legs are so stiff. | 手脚都冻僵了 |
[45:37] | I just, I… | 我 |
[45:39] | I… I need a bed. Like, a couch. | 我需要一张床 沙发也行 |
[45:42] | I’ll sleep on the goddamn floor. Just… please. | 睡地板都行 拜托 |
[45:45] | Please, please let me come back. Please. | 请让我回去 拜托 |
[45:49] | Where are you? We’ll come get you. | 你在哪里 我们来接你 |
[45:53] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[45:56] | five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[46:01] | One, two, three, four, five, six, | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[46:07] | seven. | 七 |
[46:26] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[46:27] | Well, yeah, ’cause… | 是的 因为 |
[46:29] | you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[46:31] | I saw her again. | 我又看见她了 |
[46:34] | The Bent-Neck Lady? | 歪脖女士 |
[46:47] | Mommy and Daddy don’t believe me. | 妈妈和爸爸不相信我 |
[46:50] | Ever. | 一直都不信 |
[46:54] | They say she’s a nightmare, but she’s real. | 他们说是噩梦 但她是真的 |
[46:56] | I know she is. | 我知道她是 |
[47:00] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[47:13] | You need seven, and you set them up like this. | 拿七个 这样摆好 |
[47:17] | Why seven? | 为什么是七个 |
[47:19] | Mom, Dad… | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[47:22] | Steven, Shirl, Theo, | 史蒂文 谢丽 西奥 |
[47:25] | you, me. | 你 我 |
[47:27] | It has to be seven. | 必须是七个 |
[47:29] | It helps if you touch each one and count out loud. | 碰一下就大声数出来 会有用的 |
[47:35] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[47:38] | three, four, | 三 四 |
[47:40] | five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[47:43] | That keeps you safe. | 这样你就安全了 |
[47:45] | Sometimes you got to do it a lot. | 有时要数很多次 |
[47:47] | Like, a lot a lot. | 很多很多次 |
[47:50] | Don’t forget to count. | 别忘了数哦 |
[47:54] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[47:57] | three… | 三 |
[47:58] | Four, five, six, seven. | 四 五 六 七 |
[48:06] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[48:09] | five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[48:15] | One, two, three, four, five, six… | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[48:22] | seven. | 七 |
[48:30] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[48:36] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[48:41] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[49:03] | Come home, my love. | 回家吧 亲爱的 |
[49:29] | Steve. | 史蒂文 |
[49:34] | I’m so sorry, I didn’t– | 很抱歉 我没能 |
[49:36] | I couldn’t– I couldn’t help her. | 我没能帮她 |
[49:47] | And I’m so– I’m so cold. I didn’t… | 我真的很冷 我没有 |
[49:52] | My arms and legs are… are stiff. | 我的胳膊和腿都冻僵了 |
[49:56] | And I… | 我 |
[49:57] | I… | 我 |
[49:58] | It’s… | 感觉 |
[50:01] | It’s like– It’s like withdrawal, but… | 感觉像是戒断反应 但 |
[50:03] | but I didn’t use. I wasn’t using, but… | 但我没吸毒 我没有 但 |
[50:09] | But I… | 但我 |
[50:10] | But I feel it anyway. | 但我还有这种感觉 |
[50:15] | You… You believe me, right? | 你 你相信我 对吧 |
[50:19] | You gotta come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[50:22] | You gotta come with me, Luke. | 你得跟我走 卢克 |
[50:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[50:25] | It’s Nell. | 奈尔 |
[50:30] | Nell’s dead. | 奈尔死了 |
[50:44] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[50:46] | It was… It was suicide. | 自杀 |
[51:02] | No. | 不 |
[51:04] | Stevie… | 史蒂文 |
[51:10] | it wasn’t. | 不是的 |