时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The whole reason we do these meetings, Frank, | 法兰,我们开会的原因 |
[00:03] | is so I can get accurate information from you. | 是我能从你这里 得到正确的消息 |
[00:05] | I always said it was going to be close. | 我总是说票数会很接近 |
[00:07] | Then why did every article I read yesterday | 那为什么我昨晚读的文章 |
[00:09] | say the leadership was confident the bill would pass? | 都说领导有信心提案会通过? |
[00:11] | Do you know Janine Skorsky? | 你认识珍妮史柯斯基吗? |
[00:13] | She used to be The Herald’s White House correspondent. | 她以前是 《先躯报》的白宫记者 |
[00:15] | I remember Janine. | 我记得珍妮 |
[00:16] | She wrote an article for Slugline reporting a verified vote count. | 她替《头条报导》写的文章 报导确实的票数 |
[00:20] | Once the media got ahold of that, it went everywhere. | 媒体到手后到处传 |
[00:22] | I don’t know where she got that number. Maybe she made it up. | 我不知道她的数据哪来的 搞不好是编的 |
[00:24] | It doesn’t matter if she made it up. | 那不重要 |
[00:26] | The Democrats seem divided. The leadership looks incompetent. | 民主党感觉有点分裂 领导看来很无能 |
[00:28] | But compared to the budget and our Education Act, | 但相较于预算和教育提案 |
[00:31] | why, this was a minor bill, sir. | 这是小事 |
[00:32] | That happened to be in the national spotlight, | 现在成为全国关注的事 |
[00:35] | which is what you wanted. | 这正合你意 |
[00:36] | I got the count wrong. | 我误算了票数 |
[00:38] | It rarely happens, but it happens. | 很少发生这种状况 但是确实会发生 |
[00:41] | See, what worries me is that the White House’s influence | 我担心的是白宫的影响力 |
[00:42] | isn’t translating into support on the Hill. | 无法转换成国会的实质支持 |
[00:44] | Linda’s involvement had no effect? | 琳达涉入也不奏效吗? |
[00:47] | I wouldn’t say that that’s the case, sir. | 我不会这么解读,总统 |
[00:48] | Did you sense any pushback, any fallout from the education battle? | 你感觉到教育提案的抵抗 和负面影响吗? |
[00:51] | Sir, the truth is I wasn’t there. | 总统,事实上我人不在场 |
[00:54] | I had to make a trip to California to meet the Provost of Stanford, for my son. | 我得到加州和史丹佛大学 教务长会面,谈我儿子的事 |
[00:58] | I told you about it last week. | 我上周跟你提过 |
[01:00] | It was my decision, sir. I made a judgment call | 是我的决定,总统 我下的决策 |
[01:02] | that we could pass the bill without her help. | 没有她也能通过提案 |
[01:04] | But, look, tight votes like this, | 但像这样票数接近的状况 |
[01:06] | you can analyze them to death, | 你可以不停地分析 |
[01:08] | but at the end of the day, we came up short. | 但最后结论是我们票数不够 |
[01:10] | That’s my fault, no one else’s. Certainly not Linda’s. | 是我的错,不关任何人的事 绝对不是琳达的责任 |
[01:13] | I shouldn’t have gone. The meeting didn’t even work. | 我不应该去的 会面根本没用 |
[01:16] | I thought you said they were reconsidering. | 你不是说他们打算重新考虑 |
[01:18] | No. I got an email this morning. | 我今早接到电邮 |
[01:19] | They decided not to overturn the admissions decision. | 他们决定不改变 先前的录取决定 |
[01:22] | -Christ. I’m sorry, Linda. -Yeah. Not a great day so far. | – 天啊,抱歉,琳达 – 今天诸事不顺 |
[01:25] | But I appreciate your covering for me in there. | 但我很感谢你刚替我说话 |
[01:31] | There may be a way to turn Linda’s bad luck into my good fortune. | 琳达的厄运 或许能成为我的转机 |
[01:35] | But first, I must deal with treason within the ranks, | 但我得先解决倒戈的人们 |
[01:38] | the two renegades who voted against the bill. | 那两个投反对票的叛徒 |
[01:41] | I have zero tolerance for betrayal, | 我无法容忍背叛 |
[01:43] | which they will soon indelibly learn. | 他们马上就会知道 |
[03:29] | I know why you lost the vote. | 我知道你为何少票 |
[03:33] | Somebody got to Vanderburgh and Abrams. | 有人收买了文德柏与亚柏斯 |
[03:35] | Remy Danton. | 瑞米丹顿 |
[03:38] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[03:40] | I’ve got contacts on both their staffs. | 他们俩个身边都有我的眼线 |
[03:43] | There was a meeting between the three of them. | 他们三人曾经会面 |
[03:45] | I know. I arranged it. | 我知道,是我安排的 |
[03:47] | -She told them to vote no. -No, not true. | – 她跟他们说投反对票 – 不是这样 |
[03:50] | Sources on two different staffs saying the exact same thing? | 两边的线民说词都一致? |
[03:54] | That makes no sense. | 这不合理 |
[03:55] | I’m not telling you what makes sense, I’m telling you facts. | 我不是告诉你什么是合理 只是阐述事实 |
[04:02] | This is a juicy story, Francis. | 这可是大新闻,法兰斯 |
[04:04] | Carly will love it. | 卡莉一定会爱死的 |
[04:06] | The Majority Whip’s wife stabs him in the back. | 多数党党鞭的老婆 在背后捅他一刀 |
[04:09] | Be careful, Zoe. | 小心点,乔伊 |
[04:10] | I’m feeding you. Now you have to feed me. | 我爆料给你了 现在换你爆料给我 |
[04:14] | So give me something better. | 给我更好的消息 |
[04:19] | Are you going to answer my question? | 你到底回不回答我? |
[04:22] | Did she or didn’t she? | 她有还是没有? |
[04:25] | Tell me now, or so help me God, | 最好马上告诉我 |
[04:28] | I will make it my mission in life to not only destroy your careers, | 不然我将全力毁了 你们的政治生涯 |
[04:31] | but to obliterate all hope and happiness that you manage to cling to. | 夺走你们生命中 所有的希望和快乐 |
[04:37] | -She said it would be okay… -To backstab me? | – 她说我们可以… – 在背后捅我? |
[04:39] | To do what we thought was right. | 做我们认为是对的选择 |
[04:41] | So she did tell you to vote no. | 所以她确实要你们投反对票 |
[04:43] | She said it wouldn’t be the end of the world if the bill failed. | 她说就算不通过 也不会是世界末日 |
[04:47] | Those were her exact words. | 她确实是这么说的 |
[04:52] | You discuss this with no one. Is that understood? | 这件事不准传出这房间 明白吗? |
[04:59] | Do you blame yourself for not being in Washington to secure the votes? | 你会为自己不能在华府 亲自拉票感到自责吗? |
[05:02] | A bill this size is a team effort. There were a lot of sponsors. | 这么庞大的提案需要团队的努力 有许多人背书 |
[05:04] | But you were the chief sponsor and the bill manager. | 你是提案的 主要赞助人和管理人 |
[05:06] | -That’s true. -So shouldn’t you have been in Washington? | – 没错 – 你人不应该在华府吗? |
[05:09] | I’m running for governor. I have a commitment to the people of my state. | 我正在竞选州长 我必须要给我的州民交代 |
[05:12] | Are you aware that the Swofford campaign | 你知道史沃佛特竞选处 |
[05:13] | is putting out a new commercial today that says, | 今天公布一则新广告 |
[05:15] | quote, if Peter Russo can’t follow through in Congress, | 说若彼得鲁索在国会做事 都虎头蛇尾 |
[05:18] | can he follow through with sobriety? | 他能彻底戒酒吗? |
[05:19] | That’s all. Thank you very much. | 好了,非常感谢你们 |
[05:21] | -Do you want to comment? -Thanks, guys. | – 你要回应吗? – 谢谢各位 |
[05:22] | Congressman! | 议员! |
[05:25] | All I said was what you always say, to vote their conscience. | 我只不过是重复你常讲的 要跟着良心投票 |
[05:28] | You encouraged them to defy me. | 你鼓励他们忤逆我 |
[05:30] | I met with them. That’s what you asked me… | 我应你的要求和他们会面… |
[05:31] | No, that is not what you did. | 你没有这么做 |
[05:33] | I specifically told you I needed them to vote yes on this bill. | 我特别交待你 我需要他们支持这提案 |
[05:37] | There was no room for interpretation. | 我表示得非常清楚 |
[05:38] | It’s a deliberate lie, so don’t try to sugarcoat it, Claire. | 你刻意欺骗 别再狡辩了,克莱儿 |
[05:41] | I needed Remy’s help. You wouldn’t offer any. | 我需要瑞米的帮助 你见死不救 |
[05:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:48] | You did this for Remy? | 你这么做是为了瑞米? |
[05:50] | No. For myself. To get my shipment out of Sudan. | 不,是为了我 让我能在苏丹出货 |
[05:52] | He provided assistance. | 他提供协助 |
[05:54] | In exchange for defeating the bill. | 用提案失败作为交换条件 |
[05:56] | No. In exchange for not helping it succeed. | 是协助提案不通过 |
[05:59] | Which is the same goddamn thing. | 还不是一样 |
[06:01] | Do you realize you have endangered | 你知道你危害 |
[06:02] | everything that we have been working toward? | 我们所有的努力吗? |
[06:04] | There was a timetable here, Claire. | 这是有时间表的,克莱儿 |
[06:06] | We needed strong momentum right up until the last minute. | 我们需要坚持到最后一刻 |
[06:08] | I can’t operate based on plans you haven’t shared with me. | 我没办法遵守 一个你未告知我的计划 |
[06:12] | Then you should’ve asked me first. | 那你应该先询问我 |
[06:14] | No, I’m not going to ask for your blessing on every decision I make, Francis. | 我没法每个决定 都来要求你同意,法兰斯 |
[06:17] | We make decisions together. | 我们一起做决定 |
[06:18] | Yeah, well, it hasn’t felt like that. Not for the past six months. | 感觉不像 至少这半年来都不像 |
[06:22] | I don’t feel as though I’m standing beside you. | 我根本不觉得 我和你并肩作战 |
[06:30] | Other people know, Claire. | 有外人知道了,克莱儿 |
[06:35] | This could become a story about us. | 这可能转变成我们的八卦 |
[06:38] | And that’s something you do not recover from. | 这样的损害是没法复原的 |
[06:40] | -Who? -That’s something that follows you for life. | – 谁? – 这可会跟人一辈子 |
[06:42] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[06:44] | Zoe. | 乔伊 |
[06:47] | I thought you said she could be trusted. | 你不是说可以信得过她 |
[06:51] | -What about our trust? -You can’t control her, can you, Francis? | – 我们之间的信任呢? – 你操控不了她吗,法兰斯? |
[06:54] | She wouldn’t have been a problem if you hadn’t lied. | 你若没撒谎 她就不会是问题 |
[06:56] | No, she wouldn’t have been a problem if you hadn’t dropped your pants. | 你要是没脱裤子的话 她就不会是问题 |
[06:58] | And you come in here, to my office, and berate me | 你还有脸 到我的办公室来指责我 |
[07:02] | when you’re the one who’s exposed us? | 从头到尾 都是你掀我们的底? |
[07:04] | Don’t you try to turn this around on me. | 别想将错推到我身上 |
[07:05] | I fired half of my staff for us. | 我为了我们炒掉一半的员工 |
[07:08] | I have turned down donations for us. | 我拒绝了捐款 |
[07:10] | I drafted Peter’s bill for us. | 我替彼得写提案 |
[07:12] | I diverted time and energy away from my goals for us. | 我抛下我的目标 全心全意为了我们 |
[07:15] | Okay, I don’t wanna have to say this, but maybe you need to hear it. | 我不想这么说 但或许你该听听 |
[07:20] | CWl is important, yes, | 净水创权固然重要 |
[07:25] | but it doesn’t come close to what we are trying to accomplish. | 但跟我们想要完成的相比 是小巫见大巫 |
[07:29] | You must see that! | 你不可能看不出来吧! |
[07:34] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是据实以报 |
[07:37] | Then be honest about how you’ve been using me | 那不也老实说 你一直在利用我 |
[07:39] | just like you use everybody else. | 就像你利用所有人一样 |
[07:40] | That was never part of the bargain. | 我们当初根本没有这样协议 |
[07:51] | Is it the hot flashes? | 是潮热吗? |
[07:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:03] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:12] | I’ll see you back at the house. | 家里见 |
[08:26] | I’m on my way to the office. | 我在路上 |
[08:27] | -Let me call you when I get there. -No, no. We need to talk now. | – 到办公室后打给你 – 我们要立即谈 |
[08:29] | I know you’re upset, Peter, but that’s not going to achieve anything. | 我知道你很气,彼得 但这样成不了事 |
[08:31] | I am more than upset, Frank. | 我不只是气,法兰 |
[08:34] | Change your tone. I’m in no mood. | 注意你的口气 我现在没心情吃这套 |
[08:36] | -I don’t give a fuck! -Goodbye, Peter. | – 我才不在乎! – 再见,彼得 |
[08:39] | You hang up on me now, you’re not gonna appreciate who I call next. | 你现在若挂我电话 就别怪我下通打给谁 |
[08:42] | -Excuse me? -I promised my people jobs. | – 什么? – 我答应创造就业机会 |
[08:46] | You promised me you could get this bill passed. | 你承诺这提案会听过 |
[08:48] | You failed on your promise. I’m not gonna fail on mine. | 你食言,我可不行 |
[08:51] | So however you need to fix it, you figure it out. | 所以你最好给我想办法搞定 |
[08:54] | Otherwise, I go public with Kapeniak and the Kern editorial. | 不然我就抖出罗伊卡普奈 和凯恩社论那件事 |
[09:00] | You need to cool down and think very carefully about what you just said. | 你需要冷静 好好想想你刚才说的话 |
[09:04] | You don’t understand. I’m not afraid of you anymore, Frank. | 你不懂,我不怕你了,法兰 |
[09:07] | -Then you’re misguided. -My past is out in the open. | – 那你就错了 – 我的过去摊在阳光下 |
[09:10] | You don’t hold that over my head anymore. | 你已经没有把柄了 |
[09:12] | They don’t know everything, Peter. | 他们不知道所有事,彼得 |
[09:14] | You destroy me, you destroy yourself. | 你毁了我,就等于自我毁灭 |
[09:18] | Fix it. | 搞定这件事 |
[09:23] | -What do you want me to do? -We have to accelerate things. | – 要我怎么做? – 步调要快一点 |
[09:25] | Isn’t it too early? It’s almost two full months into the election. | 时机不会太早? 选举已经开始快两个月了 |
[09:28] | That gives the White House too much time to vet somebody. | 白宫要调查时间也太久了 |
[09:30] | Peter’s crossed the line. | 彼得越界了 |
[09:31] | We built up his confidence, and now we’re losing control of him. | 我们给了他点自信 他就不受控制了 |
[09:34] | Maybe he was just blowing off steam. | 或许只是发泄罢了 |
[09:35] | No. He’s determined. We have to act now. | 不,他很坚持 我们必须有所行动 |
[09:38] | You have everything you need in your end? | 你那边需要的都搞定了吗? |
[09:39] | Give me a when and a where. | 随时随地都可以开始 |
[09:41] | Some sort of social setting is preferable. | 找个社交场合比较好 |
[09:43] | -Anything else? -I’ll need cash. | – 还有吗? – 我需要现金 |
[09:45] | About 3 grand. | 差不多三千 |
[09:46] | It’ll be in your top drawer by tomorrow morning. | 明早会放进最上面的抽屉 |
[09:48] | Sir. | 议员 |
[09:52] | -Once we do this, we’re committed. -Understood. | – 一旦开始,就必须贯彻 – 我明白 |
[09:55] | -I can’t predict how he’s gonna react. -Well, I won’t be blackmailed. | – 我无法预料他的反应 – 我不会被要胁 |
[10:10] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[10:12] | Zoe Barnes? | 乔伊邦斯吗? |
[10:17] | Yeah. Who is it? | 我是,哪位? |
[10:20] | Claire Underwood. | 克莱儿安德沃 |
[10:26] | Zoe? | 乔伊? |
[10:34] | I apologize for not buzzing. | 很抱歉没在楼下按铃 |
[10:35] | Somebody was coming in the building when I was downstairs, | 我在楼下时刚好有人进来 |
[10:38] | so I just figured… | 我就想说… |
[10:53] | This is nice. Fire escape. | 这很好啊,逃生梯 |
[11:01] | Hey, could you please not go through my things? | 请别翻我东西 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry. Am I intruding? | 抱歉,我打扰到你了吗? |
[11:04] | Yeah, actually. You are. | 确实是 |
[11:07] | Well, that makes it a two-way street, I suppose. | 这样算扯平了吧 |
[11:13] | Okay, if you… If you came here to punish me. | 若你…是来惩罚我的 |
[11:17] | Fine. I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:24] | Such a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[11:27] | How naive you are. | 你太天真了 |
[11:31] | I’m not naive. | 我才不天真 |
[11:32] | No? | 没有吗? |
[11:36] | I’ve known everything from the beginning, Zoe. | 我早就知道了,乔伊 |
[11:38] | My husband and I tell each other everything. | 我老公跟我之间没有秘密 |
[11:48] | Don’t you believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[11:55] | Is there a spider I can trap? | 有蜘蛛需要我抓吗? |
[12:01] | I’m not here to punish you or to tell you to stop. | 我不是来惩罚你 也不是来要你停止 |
[12:05] | I just thought I should open those big bright eyes. | 我只是想让你看清事实 |
[12:12] | I think you should leave. | 你该走了 |
[12:18] | I think I should, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[12:28] | Maybe you’re not that naive. | 或许你真没那么天真 |
[12:29] | A lesser woman wouldn’t have opened the door. | 胆小的女人连门都不敢开 |
[13:05] | Union Station, please. | 麻烦到联合车站 |
[13:21] | This is Claire. I’m unavailable to answer the phone, | 我是克莱儿 现在无法接听电话 |
[13:23] | but if you leave a message, I’ll be sure and get back to you shortly. Thank… | 但若你留言 我会尽快回覆,谢… |
[13:37] | -Hello? -Zoe. | – 喂? – 乔伊 |
[13:46] | You don’t have to tiptoe. | 你不用蹑手蹑脚的 |
[13:48] | I thought you fell asleep. | 我以为你睡了 |
[13:50] | No. Just thinking about work. | 没有,在想工作的事 |
[13:54] | I don’t have anything for you yet. I will soon. | 我现在还没有新消息 但马上就会有了 |
[13:56] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[14:02] | You can spend the night if you want. | 你可以在这过夜 |
[14:05] | Early meetings. | 明天一早要开会 |
[14:06] | Wouldn’t have time to get home and change. | 没时间回家换衣服 |
[14:09] | -You seem distracted. -I have a lot on my mind. | – 你好像有心事 – 最近烦心的事很多 |
[14:12] | Like what? | 例如? |
[14:14] | -Work, just like you. -No Claire? | – 工作,跟你一样 – 不是克莱儿? |
[14:19] | Or maybe she qualifies as work. | 或许她也算是公事 |
[14:23] | She didn’t mention anything? | 她什么都没说? |
[14:28] | About… | 关于… |
[14:30] | I thought you didn’t keep things from each other. | 我还以为 你们俩之间没有秘密 |
[14:33] | Look, just say what you want to say. | 想说什么就直说吧 |
[14:36] | She came by here a few hours ago. | 她几个小时前才来过 |
[14:39] | We had a nice little talk. | 我们小聊了一下 |
[14:44] | Don’t let me keep you. | 我不送了 |
[14:46] | You should go home, get some rest. | 你该回家好好休息 |
[14:54] | Tell Claire I said hi. | 帮我跟克莱儿打声招呼 |
[14:59] | Claire! | 克莱儿! |
[15:09] | This is Claire. I’m unavailable to answer… | 我是克莱儿 现在无法接听电话… |
[15:15] | The lights in the Wartons’ house will go on in a few moments. | 沃顿家的灯待会就会亮了 |
[15:19] | They always get up precisely at 6:45, | 每天6点45分准时亮 |
[15:23] | which is just the time that Claire would be going for her run, | 也是克莱儿去慢跑的时间 |
[15:28] | if she were here. | 若她在这的话 |
[15:34] | Rebellion on all fronts. | 全都反了 |
[15:36] | Claire, Zoe, Russo. | 克莱儿、乔伊、鲁索 |
[15:40] | I must not lose my resolve. | 我绝对不能被击垮 |
[15:43] | I will march forward, | 我将向前行 |
[15:45] | even if I have to do so | 就算只剩下 |
[15:47] | alone. | 我一个人 |
[15:50] | See? Told ya. | 看吧?我早说了 |
[15:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[15:55] | Hi, Frank. | 你好,法兰 |
[15:57] | -How are you? -I’m good. | – 你好吗? – 很好 |
[15:59] | Have you heard from Claire? | 有克莱儿的消息吗? |
[16:01] | Yeah, I got her message. | 我收到她的留言 |
[16:03] | -How’s she feeling? -A lot better. | – 她怎么样? – 好多了 |
[16:06] | Good. She said she’d be gone for the rest of the week. | 很好,她说她整周都请假 |
[16:08] | -ls it the flu or something? -Something like that. | – 是流感吗? – 应该是吧 |
[16:10] | I just came over to pick up a few things from her office. | 我只是来办公室帮她拿些东西 |
[16:13] | -I could’ve sent somebody over. -No. It’s no big deal. | – 我派人送去就好了 – 不用麻烦了 |
[16:16] | In fact, I also came here to ask you a favor. | 我顺便要来请你帮个忙 |
[16:19] | You went to Stanford, correct? | 你是史丹佛毕业的,对吗? |
[16:21] | -Valedictorian? -Yeah. | – 毕业生代表? – 没错 |
[16:23] | Do you know the Provost? | 你跟教务长熟吗? |
[16:25] | Warren Tynsdale. | 华伦谭斯多 |
[16:26] | He flies me out to do fundraising events. | 他有时会请我参加募款活动 |
[16:29] | Supposedly I’m the poster child for alumni. | 说我是校友典范 |
[16:32] | Making the world a better place. | 让世界变得更好 |
[16:34] | Well, that is good, because this is important. | 很好,因为这事很重要 |
[16:36] | Linda Vasquez, the President’s Chief of Staff, | 总统的参谋,琳达瓦克斯 |
[16:38] | her son, Ruben, applied. | 她儿子鲁班申请你们学校 |
[16:40] | I’d love for you to get on the phone with Tynsdale | 我想请你打个电话给谭斯多 |
[16:42] | and tell him that they should accept him. | 帮我关说 |
[16:45] | I don’t know. I… I’ve never recommended anyone. | 我不知道… 我从来没有推荐过人 |
[16:49] | All the better. It’ll carry more weight. | 那更好,这样讲话更够分量 |
[16:51] | Can I meet Ruben first? | 我能先和鲁班见面吗? |
[16:55] | I would really prefer that Linda not know. | 我不希望琳达知道这件事 |
[16:57] | In fact, it would be better if both she and Ruben | 最好能让她跟鲁班都认为 |
[17:00] | believed he got in on merit alone. | 是鲁班自己够优秀 |
[17:02] | Will you please do this favor for Claire and me? | 可以麻烦你 帮我和克莱儿这个忙吗? |
[17:05] | And for the President. | 也是帮总统 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | More contrast. | 对比再强烈一点 |
[17:17] | We need to catch the edge of his face. | 我们需要照到他脸部边缘 |
[17:21] | Let’s re-crop it. Bring it in a quarter of an inch on the left. | 重新剪裁,左边再裁6公分 |
[17:26] | Would you? | 麻烦你 |
[17:38] | Somebody named Claire? | 一个叫克莱儿的 |
[17:50] | Remy. | 瑞米 |
[17:51] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[17:54] | I don’t eat pork. | 我不吃猪肉 |
[17:56] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[17:58] | When we started lobbying for the meatpacking industry. | 当我们开始 替肉类处理工业游说后 |
[18:02] | Freddy, half a rack for me, | 弗莱迪,给我半只 |
[18:03] | and some collard greens for my friend here. | 帮我朋友送点青菜 |
[18:06] | I’m good. I already ate lunch. | 不用了,我吃过了 |
[18:07] | Half a rack coming up. | 马上来 |
[18:09] | I don’t usually do business here. This is my little secret. | 我通常不在这里谈公事 这是我的秘密 |
[18:13] | I’d love it if we could keep it that way. | 我希望你别说出去 |
[18:15] | I don’t think you have to worry about me bringing clients by. | 你不用担心我会带客户来 |
[18:22] | You seem tense, Remy. | 你好像有点紧张,瑞米 |
[18:24] | I assume you’re upset about the Watershed Bill. | 我猜你是在闷分水岭提案的事 |
[18:26] | Not with you. You were just doing your job. | 不是针对你 你只是奉公行事 |
[18:28] | But now I have to do mine. | 但现在我也必须这么做 |
[18:30] | I’d like to propose a partnership. | 我想跟你合作 |
[18:34] | I’m always open to partnerships, Frank. | 法兰,我对合作向来很有兴趣 |
[18:36] | If Peter Russo were a pro-natural gas candidate, | 若彼得鲁索是 一个支持自然气的候选人 |
[18:40] | how valuable would that be to SanCorp? | 对善可工业有多少价值? |
[18:42] | The Watershed Bill is anti-drilling. | 分水岭提案反钻井 |
[18:44] | Peter’s pro-employment, not anti-drilling. | 彼得支持的是制造就业机会 不是反钻井 |
[18:47] | He just wants to bring employment to his people, | 他只是想将工作机会 带给他的选民 |
[18:49] | and SanCorp is building refineries. | 善可正在新建精炼厂 |
[18:51] | Mostly on site. | 大多是就地新建 |
[18:53] | Do you think they would be open to considering Philadelphia? | 他们愿意考虑在费城设厂吗? |
[19:00] | I can talk with them, but I can’t make any promises. | 我可以谈谈看 但无法保证些什么 |
[19:04] | I don’t want any promises. Just engage with Russo. | 我不需要保证 只要跟鲁索接洽 |
[19:06] | You know, give him a glimmer of good fortune. | 给他一点甜头 |
[19:08] | Frank, here you go. | 法兰,你的餐点 |
[19:12] | Come on. Smell that. | 你闻闻看 |
[19:14] | You sure you don’t want to reconsider your stance on pork? | 确定不改变戒猪肉的立场? |
[19:18] | Brain food, brother. | 补脑,兄弟 |
[19:38] | -I love it. -$850. | – 我好喜欢 – 850元 |
[19:40] | You can afford that? | 你买得起? |
[19:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[19:45] | First and last month are taken care of. | 第一个月跟最后一个月 已经付了 |
[19:47] | So is the security deposit. | 押金也给了 |
[19:50] | That’s to buy some furniture. | 这些拿去买家具 |
[20:00] | I’ll pay you back. I promise. | 我发誓我一定会还你的 |
[20:01] | It’s not necessary. | 不用了 |
[20:09] | But I do need you to do one thing for me. | 但我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[20:14] | -I’d come across as a hypocrite. -You need jobs. | – 这让我看来像骗子 – 你需要就业机会 |
[20:16] | Do you really care how you deliver them? | 怎么制造有差吗? |
[20:18] | First, I advocate for more regulation for the watershed, | 首先,我支持分水岭 更严格管控 |
[20:20] | then I cozy up to the drilling interests? | 然后再跟钻井公司合作? |
[20:22] | Yeah, but natural gas is the future, Peter. | 自然气就是未来,彼得 |
[20:24] | This is an industry that could bring 100,000 jobs | 这个产业在未来的十年里 |
[20:27] | into your state over the next decade. | 能为你的州 带来十万个就业机会 |
[20:29] | I agree with Peter. It seems like flip-flopping. | 我赞同彼得的说法 这样很像墙头草 |
[20:32] | SanCorp’s lobbying efforts is why we lost the Watershed Bill. | 正是因为善可工业的游说 分水岭提案才没有过 |
[20:36] | But they can also be a very powerful ally. | 但他们也可以是 很强大的盟友 |
[20:41] | Our message is “A fresh start.” | 我们强调的是“重新开始” |
[20:42] | This makes you look like “Business as usual.” | 这让人觉得 “一切还是照常运作” |
[20:44] | This is politics. | 这是政治 |
[20:46] | There are seized opportunities and missed opportunities. | 其中有把握住的机会 和错过的机会 |
[20:50] | Seize this one, Peter. | 把握这次机会,彼得 |
[20:54] | SanCorp can commit to building new refineries in Philly? | 善可工业能承诺 会在费城设厂吗? |
[20:58] | SanCorp will commit to discussing it with you. | 善可工业会承诺 跟你谈这件事 |
[21:01] | -I need more than that. -Look, you asked me to fix a problem. | – 这样不够 – 你要我帮你解决问题 |
[21:03] | I’ve come to you in less than 24 hours with a solution. | 我在24小时内 就捧着解决之道过来 |
[21:06] | Can you meet me halfway? | 能不能帮帮忙? |
[21:10] | What would be the first step? | 第一步是什么呢? |
[21:12] | All right. You remember Remy Danton? | 你还记得瑞米丹顿吗? |
[21:14] | Come on. He led the charge against the Watershed Bill. | 拜托,就是他带头 反对分水岭提案 |
[21:16] | I know. That’s not the point. | 我知道,这不是重点 |
[21:17] | One of his other big clients is the McNeally Cancer lnstitute. | 他的另一个大客户 是麦尼力癌症研究所 |
[21:22] | They’re having a big gala tonight, a cocktail party for their donors. | 他们今晚为捐赠者 举办一场慈善晚会 |
[21:25] | Remy will be there. | 瑞米会出席 |
[21:26] | We have events in Haverford and Gladwyne. | 哈弗福德和葛莱温有活动 |
[21:28] | Yeah, well, this is more important. | 这比较重要 |
[21:30] | You also have a radio interview tomorrow morning with a local Pittsburgh station? | 明早不是跟匹兹堡 当地电台有专访吗? |
[21:33] | -Yes. -All right. | – 对 – 很好 |
[21:36] | Meet with Remy tonight. | 今晚跟瑞米碰面 |
[21:38] | And if it goes well and ifyou’re comfortable, | 若一切顺利的话 |
[21:40] | tomorrow morning on the radio, you support their drilling efforts. | 明早专访时 你就支持他们钻井 |
[21:44] | And Remy has assured me if you do that, | 瑞米答应我只要你这么做 |
[21:47] | he can push SanCorp in the right direction. | 他就能说服善可工业 |
[21:55] | Cancel the events tomorrow. | 明天的活动取消 |
[21:56] | Head back to Philly, do some damage control. | 回费城控制一下场面 |
[21:57] | -I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon. -Peter… | – 我们明天下午见 – 彼得… |
[21:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna go make some calls. | 我有些电话要打 |
[22:15] | Peter, have you mentioned anything to her about Kapeniak or… | 彼得,你有跟她提过 卡普奈或… |
[22:22] | No. I haven’t mentioned it to anybody. | 我没跟任何人提过 |
[22:28] | All right. Stamper will come by in the morning | 好吧,史坦普明早会过来 |
[22:30] | and briefyou on the talking points. | 跟你汇报劝说重点 |
[22:37] | When did you take this? | 这张什么时候照的? |
[22:39] | It was about 7:00 in the morning. | 早上7点左右吧 |
[22:44] | The sun had just come up. | 太阳才刚升起 |
[22:47] | You were asleep right here. | 你就睡在那里 |
[22:52] | The light was perfect. | 灯光恰好 |
[22:55] | I had no choice. | 我没选择 |
[22:58] | I always slept so well in this apartment. | 我每次在这里都睡得很安稳 |
[23:02] | How long are you in town for? | 你这次待多久? |
[23:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:07] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[23:10] | You have no luggage. | 你没有行李 |
[23:15] | It smells the same. | 这里味道还是没变 |
[23:23] | Feels the same. | 感觉也没变 |
[24:09] | I think SanCorp is missing out, | 善可工业不在费城发展 |
[24:11] | not having a significant presence in Philadelphia. | 是他们的损失 |
[24:14] | There are advantages to centralizing in a major urban center. | 集中在这样的大都市 有许多利处 |
[24:16] | But the disadvantages are commercial real estate prices, | 但弊处包括商业地产的价格 |
[24:19] | city taxes, political pipeline. | 市政课税、政治管道 |
[24:21] | It’s all very costly. | 这些都很花钱 |
[24:22] | So they’d have to reduce costs elsewhere. | 就必须从别的地方削减 |
[24:24] | -Significantly. -How can I help with that? | – 大幅度削减 – 我能帮得上忙吗? |
[24:26] | Statewide permitted use zoning. | 全州许可使用分区 |
[24:29] | No more conditional zoning. | 不再是管制分区 |
[24:30] | The municipalities are slowing down development. | 市政府都在延缓发展 |
[24:32] | That’s the state legislature. | 那是州议会的决策 |
[24:34] | You come out in support of permitted use, and you get elected governor. | 你公开支持许可使用 还当选州长 |
[24:37] | That’ll put pressure on the legislature. | 这样就可以对州议会施压 |
[24:39] | SanCorp is very interested in having a powerful friend in Harrisburg. | 善可工业很想在哈利逊堡 交到有权势的朋友 |
[24:43] | My opponent’s pro-drilling. | 我的对手支持钻井 |
[24:44] | Your opponent isn’t asking for refineries in Philadelphia. | 你的对手没有让精炼厂进费城 |
[24:49] | We prefer friends we can count on. | 我们喜欢靠得住的朋友 |
[24:58] | Have your clients listen to WZPZ tomorrow at 7:45. | 要你的客户明早7点45分 收听WZPZ电台 |
[25:01] | It’s a Pittsburgh station. | 那是匹兹堡的电台 |
[25:05] | It’s been a pleasure, Congressman. | 幸会,议员 |
[25:07] | I look forward to talking again soon. | 我很期待再跟你聊天 |
[25:29] | You got a light? | 有火吗? |
[25:32] | This is a cancer research event. | 这是癌症研究的晚会 |
[25:34] | I know. I helped organize it. | 我知道,我是协办人 |
[25:36] | -You work for the institute? -No. The hotel. | – 你是研究所的人? – 我是饭店人员 |
[25:40] | And they let you smoke here? | 他们让你在这里抽烟? |
[25:43] | No. The manager would kill me. | 不,经理会杀了我 |
[25:46] | Well, at least it got you talking. | 但至少能让你开口 |
[25:51] | Are you having a good night? You look happy. | 你还尽兴吗?看来很开心 |
[25:54] | I am. I am. I’m having a great night. | 我是啊,我今晚很开心 |
[25:56] | -Why? -I just got some very good news. | – 为什么? – 刚刚听到好消息 |
[25:59] | We should celebrate. What are you drinking? | 我们应该庆祝,你喝什么? |
[26:01] | You know, I was just leaving, actually. | 其实我正打算要离开 |
[26:03] | You haven’t even asked my name yet. | 你连我的名字都没有问? |
[26:05] | -I apologize, but I have to go. -It’s Rachel. | – 抱歉,但我真的得走了 – 是瑞秋 |
[26:08] | I’m not trying to be rude, but I got a big meeting tomorrow. | 不是刻意无礼 只是明早有重要会议 |
[26:10] | Then don’t be rude. Just stay a few more minutes | 那就别无礼,就留个几分钟 |
[26:12] | and keep me from having to mingle. | 别逼我去社交 |
[26:14] | My date ditched me. | 我的伴丢下我 |
[26:16] | So if you abandon me now, that would be very rude. | 所以若你现在也落跑 真的很无礼 |
[26:19] | These heels are killing me. | 穿这鞋脚真痛 |
[26:24] | -Feel that. Feel that blister. -Hey, l… | – 你摸摸看,都起泡了 – 我… |
[26:28] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友了 |
[26:30] | I’d be surprised if you didn’t. | 没有的话才奇怪吧 |
[26:37] | -Why’d your date ditch you? -Very scandalous. | – 你的伴为何丢下你? – 很八卦 |
[26:40] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[26:45] | Clink glasses with me. | 跟我碰杯 |
[26:54] | Wow. | 哗 |
[26:59] | I’m petite, but I can hold my liquor. | 我个子虽小,但很能喝 |
[27:01] | Obviously. | 看得出来 |
[27:03] | When I do get drunk, though… | 但是我要是喝醉… |
[27:07] | What then? | 怎样? |
[27:11] | I get undressed. | 就会脱衣服 |
[27:15] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[27:18] | What are you like when you get drunk? | 你喝醉时喜欢做什么? |
[27:22] | -It’s not pretty. -Pretty’s overrated. | – 可不好看 – 好看有什么了不起 |
[27:25] | I like it when things get a little bit ugly. | 我喜欢有点丑陋的东西 |
[27:30] | When I work late nights, they let me stay at the hotel | 我加班时 饭店会供应房间给我 |
[27:32] | so I don’t have to drive home. | 这样就不用开车回家 |
[27:38] | This one is yours. | 这是你的 |
[27:51] | Room 1121. | 1121房 |
[28:13] | -Sir? -ln here. | – 议员? – 在这里 |
[28:18] | You wanted to see me? | 有事找我? |
[28:21] | I need you to locate somebody. | 我需要你帮我找个人 |
[28:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[28:27] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[28:32] | Do you have a way of doing that? | 有办法吗? |
[28:35] | I do, sir. | 有的,议员 |
[28:38] | I know a guy, Missing Persons. | 我在失踪人口组有认识人 |
[28:39] | She’s not missing. I just | 她没有失踪,我只是 |
[28:42] | don’t know where she is at the moment. | 不知道她现在在哪里 |
[28:46] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[28:48] | We can do this off the books. | 我们可以私下搞定 |
[28:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:53] | I’ll get on it right away. | 我马上去办 |
[29:06] | -Come on. Give us another one. -No. I’ll tell you why. | – 再来一个 – 不要,我告诉你为什么 |
[29:08] | Because my mother always used to tell me to smile more. | 因为我妈以前老是要我多笑 |
[29:11] | Always drove me crazy. She’d say, | 我觉得好烦,她会说 |
[29:13] | “Claire, why have you that scowl all the time? | “克莱儿 你为何老是臭着一张脸? |
[29:15] | “You look so much more beautiful when you smile.” | “你笑起来漂亮多了” |
[29:19] | It was never a real conversation. | 从来没有关心 |
[29:20] | There was never, “What do you feel?” Or “What are you thinking?” | 从来没有说: “你好吗?” 或“你在想些什么?” |
[29:23] | Just so long as I looked beautiful and happy. | 只要我每天看来漂漂亮亮 开开心心就好 |
[29:25] | That’s all she cared about. | 她只在乎这点 |
[29:28] | So you want me to ask you what you’re thinking and feeling? | 所以你是要我问 你在想些什么? |
[29:34] | All the time. | 随时随地 |
[29:38] | I actually do wanna know what you’re thinking and feeling. | 可是我真的想知道 你到底在想什么 |
[29:40] | -How sad am l? -Okay, so tell me first. | – 我真的好逊 – 先跟我说 |
[29:43] | -What? -Tell me first. | – 什么? – 先告诉我 |
[29:54] | -I think I’d better get dressed. -What? Why? | – 我应该先穿衣服 – 什么?为什么? |
[29:57] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:59] | I’ve got friends coming over, | 我有朋友要来 |
[30:02] | and as a host, I should probably wear clothes. | 做主人的应该要衣衫整齐 |
[30:05] | -Really? -Yeah. | – 真的? – 对 |
[30:06] | -Why do you do that? -Well, you know. | – 为什么要这样? – 你也知道 |
[30:09] | -It’s proper? -Kind of. | – 礼仪? – 对啊 |
[30:45] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[32:09] | Thought you might have bailed. | 我以为你落跑了 |
[32:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:24] | Vodka or whiskey? | 伏特加还是威士忌? |
[32:26] | You go ahead. | 你喝吧 |
[32:28] | Come on. You can be a good boy downstairs, not up here. | 拜托,在楼下乖就算了 上来可不准 |
[32:31] | Seriously, I’m good. | 真的,不用了 |
[32:33] | Whiskey, I think. | 威士忌吧 |
[32:42] | So what’s your good news? | 你说的好消息是? |
[32:44] | I wanna know what we’re celebrating. | 我要知道我们为何要庆祝 |
[32:47] | Why did your… Why did your date ditch you? | 你的伴… 你的伴为何丢下你? |
[32:51] | -I asked you first. -I did, downstairs. | – 我先问你的 – 是我在楼下先问的 |
[32:56] | He works on the Hill. | 他在国会工作 |
[32:57] | Some staffer or something. | 内部职员吧 |
[32:59] | I don’t know. I think he’s a glorified gofer. | 我也不知道 我想他应该是跑腿小弟 |
[33:03] | A friend set me up with him. | 朋友介绍我们认识的 |
[33:04] | So I said he should come tonight, keep me company. | 我跟他说他今晚应该来陪我 |
[33:07] | But all he wanted to do was schmooze. | 但他却只顾着拍马屁 |
[33:09] | So I brought him into the women’s bathroom, | 所以我把他带进女厕 |
[33:12] | told him he was being an asshole. | 跟他说他是个混蛋 |
[33:14] | He told me I was being childish. So I slapped him. | 他说我太幼稚 所以我就给了他一巴掌 |
[33:19] | You slapped him? | 你甩他巴掌? |
[33:20] | Yeah. Big red hand mark right across his face. | 他脸上好红的五指印 |
[33:23] | I think he was embarrassed to be seen by the schmoozerati. | 他应该是觉得 被那些大咖看到很丢脸 |
[33:26] | So he left. | 所以就走了 |
[33:27] | And that is the last time I go on a date with a guy who wears a flag pin to work. | 这是我最后一次 跟佩带国旗徽章的人约会 |
[33:32] | I’m one of those guys who wears a flag pin to work. | 我也是佩带那种徽章 去上班的人 |
[33:39] | This isn’t really a date, is it? | 这不算是约会吧? |
[33:42] | I really shouldn’t be here. | 我真的不该在这里 |
[33:44] | That’s what makes it fun. | 所以才好玩啊 |
[33:49] | Tell me your good news. I wanna know what we’re toasting to. | 告诉我你的好消息 这样我才知道为何干杯 |
[33:55] | Let’s toast to you. | 为你吧 |
[33:58] | I’m your good news? Okay, I’ll toast to that. | 我就是你的好消息? 好,就为这干杯 |
[34:28] | Hey. | 等等 |
[34:32] | What are you… | 你在… |
[34:34] | I didn’t wanna wait at The Herald. | 我不想在《先躯报》那里等 |
[34:36] | I was gonna call you, but… | 我本来要打给你,但是… |
[34:41] | Can I stay at your place tonight? | 今晚可以睡你那里吗? |
[34:44] | Stay with me? | 睡我那里? |
[34:46] | Well, just on your couch for a night or two. | 就借你家沙发一、两天 |
[34:52] | -Why? -I can’t be in my apartment. | – 为什么? – 我不能待在我家 |
[34:55] | -Did something happen? -No. I… | – 发生什么事吗? – 没事,我… |
[35:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:04] | Zoe. | 乔伊 |
[35:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:12] | What time is the interview? | 专访是什么时候? |
[35:14] | 7:45. I’ll be with him. | 7点45分,我会跟他一起 |
[35:17] | And where’s Peter now? | 彼得现在人呢? |
[35:20] | Are you sure you want the details? | 你确定要知道细节? |
[35:25] | Just tell me, is it going well? | 说吧,一切顺利吗? |
[35:27] | Hasn’t been any updates. | 还没有听到消息 |
[35:29] | But if it does go well, you’ll be ready? | 若顺利,你准备好了吗? |
[35:31] | I’m ready. I’ve been ready. I’m ready. | 我一直都准备好了 |
[35:33] | -Anything else? -We never played chess before, have we? | – 还有什么吗? – 我俩没下过棋,对吗? |
[35:37] | I don’t know how. | 我不会 |
[35:40] | You want me to teach you? | 要我教你吗? |
[35:43] | I should really get some rest. Be fresh for the morning. | 我该去休息了 明早才会有精神 |
[35:47] | Yeah, another time. | 下次吧 |
[35:49] | 1160, WZPZ, 7:45. Good night. | 1160AM、WZPZ电台 7点45分,晚安 |
[35:57] | I hate being kept in the dark. | 我讨厌被蒙在鼓里 |
[36:01] | Waiting. | 等待 |
[36:04] | Speculating. | 猜测 |
[36:08] | Useless. | 无用 |
[36:40] | Come on! Let’s dance. | 来吧!来跳舞 |
[37:22] | This is really nice. | 这里不错 |
[37:24] | Do you want anything? Water? Juice? | 要喝什么吗?水或果汁? |
[37:27] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[37:31] | You can have the bed. I’ll sleep on the couch. | 床让给你,我睡沙发 |
[37:33] | No. No. | 不用了 |
[37:34] | It’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[37:36] | Please, Lucas, let me sleep on the couch. I’ll feel bad. | 拜托,卢卡斯 让我睡沙发,不然我会内疚 |
[37:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:46] | -Could I help? -I got it. | – 需要帮忙吗? – 我自己来就好 |
[37:56] | So… | 所以… |
[37:58] | You know, we don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. | 你不想说的话 我们可以不谈这话题 |
[38:02] | But I haven’t seen you in, like, | 我差不多有半年 |
[38:06] | six months. | 没有见到你了 |
[38:08] | Except for when I drunkenly stalked you at your… | 除了我喝醉跟踪你… |
[38:13] | -Right. -That was kind of adorable. | – 对 – 还满可爱的 |
[38:15] | It was either psychotic or sad. | 不是疯了就是很可悲 |
[38:19] | Not adorable. | 不可爱 |
[38:21] | Yes, it was. | 很可爱 |
[38:25] | Can you hand me that pillow? | 枕头给我,好吗? |
[38:30] | So, why do you need to get out of your apartment? | 你为何要逃离家里? |
[38:34] | It just felt small. | 感觉好压迫 |
[38:38] | Well, it can’t be smaller than my place. | 不可能比我家小吧 |
[38:39] | No. I don’t mean size. I mean… | 我不是指空间,而是… |
[38:43] | I felt trapped. | 感觉被困住了 |
[38:45] | Like I was in a place that I didn’t actually live. | 好像身处一个陌生的地方 |
[38:50] | Does that make any sense? | 明白吗? |
[38:53] | I guess. | 好像吧 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | There you go. | 好了 |
[39:09] | Any time you need to get up? Or… | 需要特定时间起床吗?还是… |
[39:11] | I’ll just set an alarm on my phone. | 我用手机设闹钟就可以了 |
[39:13] | All right. Well, feel free to watch TV. | 好吧,要看电视请自便 |
[39:15] | I can sleep through anything. | 我多吵都照样睡 |
[39:20] | Hey, thank you, Lucas. | 谢谢你,卢卡斯 |
[39:43] | Hey, that’s the last of it. | 剩最后一点 |
[39:46] | Better make it count, then. | 那可要用心喝 |
[40:00] | Drink up. | 干了 |
[40:13] | Do I look familiar to you? | 我看来眼熟吗? |
[40:15] | Familiar? No. | 眼熟?不会啊 |
[40:18] | -My face? My body? -No. | – 我的脸?身体? – 不会 |
[40:25] | How about my voice? | 我的声音呢? |
[40:29] | Have we… | 我们… |
[40:31] | No. | 没有 |
[40:33] | No. I was just wondering if you had a thing for brunettes with blue eyes. | 我只是很好奇 你是不是特别喜欢棕发碧眼的 |
[40:36] | -Hey, where you going? Come back here. -I wanna see you better. | – 你去哪里?回来 – 我想要仔细看你 |
[40:44] | Shit. The sun’s up? | 天亮了吗? |
[40:47] | Has been for a while. | 有一阵子了 |
[40:48] | Fuck. What time is it? | 该死,几点了? |
[40:49] | 7:15. | 7点15分 |
[40:51] | Fuck. I have an interview in half an hour. | 该死,我半小时后有专访 |
[40:54] | -Skip it. -I can’t. I gotta do it. | – 别去了 – 不行,一定要 |
[41:15] | You can keep the room till noon. | 中午才需要退房 |
[41:32] | -Hello? -I’m at your building. | – 喂? – 我在你家楼下 |
[41:34] | The front desk keeps calling up, but there’s no answer. | 管理员一直打给你 可是都没人接 |
[41:36] | -I’m not there. -Then I’ll come to you. Where are you? | – 我不在家 – 那我去接你,你在哪? |
[41:39] | I’m at the Park Highmore Hotel. | 我在帕克哈尔摩饭店 |
[41:43] | Are you okay? You sound drunk. | 你没事吧 听起来好像喝醉了 |
[41:45] | It was… Yeah, yeah. I’m all right. | 这…我没事 |
[41:48] | -You have the interview. -I know! | – 你有专访 – 我知道! |
[41:51] | Have you been drinking, Peter? | 你喝酒了吗,彼得? |
[41:53] | What? No. I just decided to spend the night here. | 什么?没有 我只是留下来过夜 |
[41:57] | What room are you in? | 你在几号房? |
[42:00] | 1 1… 1 1 21. | 11…1121号房 |
[42:02] | Stay there. I’m coming right now. | 别乱跑,我马上过来 |
[43:02] | Jesus, Peter. What happened? You’re drunk. | 老天,彼得,发生什么事? 你醉了 |
[43:06] | -I’m fine. -I can smell it on you. | – 我没事 – 我闻得到你身上的酒味 |
[43:08] | Okay, I had a drink or two. It was nothing crazy. | 我只喝了几杯,没有很夸张 |
[43:15] | We can’t do this interview. | 我们不能这样去专访 |
[43:18] | I’m sober. I can handle it. | 我很清醒,我可以的 |
[43:20] | You’re slurring your words. | 你话都讲不清楚 |
[43:22] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[43:27] | I think we should cancel. | 我们应该取消 |
[43:29] | I’m gonna do the interview. | 我必须要去 |
[43:31] | Just give me the talking points. | 把劝说重点给我 |
[43:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:51] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉,我… |
[43:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[43:55] | The couch had a spring in it or something, and my back… | 沙发的弹簧,我的背… |
[43:58] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[44:00] | It’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[44:03] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[44:28] | Sir, I heard from my friend. | 议员,我朋友回覆我了 |
[44:30] | Missing Persons. | 失踪人口组的朋友 |
[44:33] | And? | 然后呢? |
[44:34] | -She’s in New York. -What hotel? | – 她在纽约 – 哪家饭店? |
[44:38] | Not a hotel, sir. | 不是饭店,议员 |
[44:42] | So she’s not alone? | 所以她不是一个人? |
[44:44] | No, sir. | 是的,议员 |
[44:49] | Adam Galloway? | 亚当盖罗威? |
[44:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的,议员 |
[44:54] | -I have more information. -I don’t need to know. | – 我还有更多情报 – 我不用知道 |
[44:58] | Turn on 1 160 AM. | 转到1160AM |
[45:05] | He’s running to fill Jim Matthews’ old post as Governor of Pennsylvania. | 他要竞选吉姆马修的旧职位 宾州州长 |
[45:09] | Glad to have you with us, sir. | 很高兴你能光临,议员 |
[45:11] | It’s good to be here, Jim. | 是我的荣幸,吉姆 |
[45:13] | -It’s Mark. -Sorry. Right. Mark. | – 是马克 – 抱歉,马克 |
[45:17] | That’s okay, Congressman. It happens all the time this early in the morning. | 不要紧,议员 一大早难免会出错 |
[45:20] | So, Congressman, the Watershed Act. | 议员,关于分水岭法案 |
[45:23] | Yes. I’m ashamed of the… | 是的,我很惭愧… |
[45:25] | Well, I’m not ashamed. That’s not the right… | 我不惭愧,这样说不对… |
[45:28] | I’m disappointed, because, you know… | 我很失望,因为… |
[45:33] | The water is… | 水是… |
[45:35] | It’s… Actually, what I’d like to discuss is… | 是…其实我想讨论的是… |
[45:37] | We all know that natural gas… | 我们都知道自然气… |
[45:40] | That it’s… It’s a growing… In our state… | 正在成长…在我们的州… |
[45:44] | It’s a… It’s a big part of… | 是…很大一部分… |
[45:47] | Economically, the way things are going. | 经济走向是如此 |
[45:50] | And I’d like to say… To announce… | 我想要说…想要宣布… |
[45:53] | In terms of… | 就这来说… |
[45:57] | Are you familiar with drilling regulations? | 你对钻井法令熟悉吗? |
[45:59] | Permitted use versus conditional use? | 许可使用与管制使用? |
[46:02] | Are we still talking about the Watershed? | 我们还在谈分水岭提案吗? |
[46:04] | No. Drilling. Natural gas. | 不是,是钻井、自然气 |
[46:06] | Sir, you supported increased regulation. | 议员,你原本支持加强管控 |
[46:08] | Well, no. I… I… | 不是,我… |
[46:10] | It may have looked that way, but… | 看来或许是这样,但是… |
[46:12] | In fact, to be clear, I’m for less… | 确切来说,我支持减少… |
[46:16] | Regulation. | 管控 |
[46:18] | Yes, sir. In the Watershed Bill, the language clearly stated… | 没错,议员 分水岭提案中清楚提到… |
[46:22] | It didn’t pass. | 提案没有通过 |
[46:24] | Well, right. That’s what I’m asking about. | 没错,我就是想要问这个 |
[46:26] | -What about it? -Why it didn’t pass? | – 怎样? – 为何没有通过? |
[46:29] | I just said. | 我刚说了 |
[46:30] | No, sir. I don’t think you did. | 议员,你没有说清楚 |
[46:35] | It just didn’t. | 就是没有通过 |
[46:37] | Sir, three days ago, you predicted… | 议员,你三天前曾预测… |
[46:38] | I’m talking about fucking natural gas. | 我在讲自然气的事 |
[46:42] | -I’m sorry. -Congressman, I have to ask you a question, | – 抱歉 – 议员,我要问你一个问题 |
[46:44] | and it may come across as indelicate, | 或许你会觉得很失礼 |
[46:46] | but are you drunk right now? | 但你现在是喝醉吗? |
[46:48] | What? No. No. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 什么?没有,我没事 |
[46:51] | I’m just… I’m really tired, you know? | 我只是很累,明白吗? |
[46:54] | I’ve been on the campaign trail for a few weeks now… | 我这几周都在拉票… |
[47:00] | Congressman? | 议员? |
[47:02] | Congressman? Congressman? | 议员?议员? |
[47:15] | It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have let you. | 是我的错 我不该让你接受专访 |
[47:19] | I’m fucked. | 我完了 |
[47:21] | Okay. Listen. We sober you up. | 听着,我们先醒酒 |
[47:23] | We’ll make some kind of announcement as soon as possible. | 尽快发新闻稿 |
[47:29] | There’s nothing I can say. | 我无话可说 |
[47:31] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们一起想办法 |
[47:33] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[47:34] | You’re gonna take a shower. | 你该去洗个澡 |
[47:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:41] | There you go. Come on. | 来,过来 |
[47:54] | How bad is it? | 有多糟? |
[47:55] | It all depends on whether it gets picked up by the mainstream press. | 那要看有没有主流媒体接手 |
[47:58] | -Well, shall I fill in the President? -No. Hold off on that. | – 要跟总统汇报吗? – 先缓一缓 |
[48:00] | I need to speak to Peter, coordinate with his campaign. | 我需要跟彼得聊聊 协调他的竞选活动 |
[48:02] | You’ll be the first call I make. | 我第一个就打给你 |
[48:04] | Frank, before you go, I got an email this morning. | 法兰,收线之前 我今早收到封电邮 |
[48:07] | Stanford reversed their decision. | 史丹佛改变主意了 |
[48:08] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[48:10] | The Provost said Gillian Cole reached out to him. | 教务长说吉莉安柯尔打给他 |
[48:12] | I googled her. She works for Claire. | 我上网查了她 她是克莱儿的员工 |
[48:16] | -Thank you. -No reason to thank me. | – 谢谢你 – 没理由谢我 |
[48:18] | Ruben was just ecstatic. I don’t know how I’m gonna repay you. | 鲁班开心得不得了 我真不知道怎么报答你 |
[48:21] | The fact that your son is happy is more than enough. | 你儿子开心就够了 |
[48:23] | -You’ll keep me posted on Peter? -You bet. | – 彼得有消息再跟我说 – 一定 |
[48:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:34] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[48:35] | -Are you still with him? -Yeah. | – 你还跟他在一起吗? – 对 |
[48:37] | -He’s taking a shower. -How’re we looking? | – 他在洗澡 – 状况怎么样? |
[48:39] | Zoe Barnes posted 10 minutes ago. | 乔伊邦斯十分钟前上传 |
[48:41] | It’s already on The New York Times website. | 已经上了《纽约时报》官网 |
[48:43] | The kid is done. | 这小子完了 |
[48:46] | Have Nancy set up a meeting with the Vice President. | 让南茜跟副总统安排会面 |
[48:48] | -Today if possible. -Will do. | – 最好能今天 – 知道了 |
[48:51] | And keep an eye on Peter. He’s done his duty. | 看着彼得 他已经完成任务了 |
[48:53] | -Let’s get him back on his feet. -You got it. | – 记得帮他重新站起来 – 知道了 |
[48:56] | And now Jim Matthews comes to the fore, though he doesn’t know it yet. | 现在轮到吉姆马修 只是他还不知道罢了 |
[49:00] | He will find solace in his beloved Pennsylvania, | 他会在他心爱的宾州 找到安慰 |
[49:03] | though Peter Russo will find solace nowhere. | 但彼得鲁索却走投无路 |
[49:06] | It only takes 10 seconds to crush a man’s ambitions. | 要捏碎一个人的野心 只需要十秒钟 |
[49:10] | I need to take care I protect mine. | 我要好好保护自己 |
[49:23] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[49:28] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[49:32] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[49:34] | Hey! | 喂! |