时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Raising the age of retirement | 提高退休年龄 |
[00:55] | is an unacceptable erosion of the American Dream. | 是对美国梦不可容忍的侵蚀 |
[00:58] | If the Republicans fail to pass a reasonable Omnibus package | 如果共和党无法通过福利改革 |
[01:02] | by demanding entitlement reform, | 达成合理的综合解决方案 |
[01:04] | they will force the federal government into a spending freeze. | 就会迫使联邦政府冻结开销 |
[01:08] | The frostbite will be on their hands. Not ours. | 冻疮会长在他们手上 不是我们手上 |
[01:12] | Do you think that’s a bit much? The frostbite bit? | 这句是不是有点过了 冻疮那句 |
[01:14] | Well, it’s the State of the Union, sir. | 这是国情咨文 先生 |
[01:15] | We want to appeal to the flyover states. | 我们想争取中部各州的赞同 |
[01:17] | They’ll like that line. | 他们会喜欢那句话的 |
[01:18] | I want something more forceful. | 我想要点更有力的句子 |
[01:20] | Blood on their hands? | 他们手上沾满血 |
[01:21] | No. | 不行 |
[01:22] | Throw us back into the ice age. | 把我们丢回冰河纪 |
[01:24] | I like that, Christina. Let’s try that. | 我喜欢那句 克里斯蒂娜 我们试试 |
[01:26] | Linda. Christina, you come up here, too. | 琳达 克里斯蒂娜 你也过来 |
[01:39] | There are two types of vice presidents. | 世上有两种副总统 |
[01:41] | Doormats and matadors. | 受气包和斗牛士 |
[01:43] | Which do you think I intend to be? | 你觉得我想做那种呢 |
[01:47] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[01:51] | He’s hung up on the domestic agenda. | 他在为内政操心 |
[01:54] | Not a single com.funword.word about China. | 一句关于中国的话也没说 |
[01:56] | His instincts are right. | 他的直觉是对的 |
[01:57] | If the government shuts down one day after the speech, | 如果政府在演讲后第二天关门 |
[01:59] | not a single com.funword.word in the speech matters. | 他讲了什么就完全不重要了 |
[02:01] | We have to address the freeze now. | 我们得马上解决冻结开销的问题 |
[02:03] | China comes later. | 中国的事得靠后 |
[02:04] | Both parties have been wrangling over entitlements for months. | 两党为了改革的事吵了几个月了 |
[02:08] | What makes you think a miracle | 未来三天里 |
[02:09] | is gonna happen in the next three days? | 怎么可能出现奇迹 |
[02:12] | We give the Republicans exactly what they want. | 我们给共和党他们想要的 |
[02:16] | Retirement age? | 退休年龄 |
[02:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:19] | That’s a line in the sand we cannot cross. | 那是不可跨越的界限 |
[02:22] | We will cross it eventually, so why keep fighting it? | 我们最终还是得跨 所以何必争下去呢 |
[02:26] | I can push this through the Senate. | 我可以推动参议院通过法案 |
[02:27] | And once I do, the president will announce | 一旦我做到 总统就能在国情咨文中 |
[02:29] | a major bipartisan agreement in the State of the Union. | 宣布两党达成了一项重要协议 |
[02:33] | We avoid a government shutdown, | 我们避免了政府关门 |
[02:34] | and the White House gets credit. | 而功劳归白宫 |
[02:37] | It’s a huge risk. | 太冒险了 |
[02:39] | And if it fails, a huge embarrassment. | 一旦失败 会颜面扫地 |
[02:41] | The embarrassment will be entirely my own. | 那也是丢我的脸 |
[02:43] | This is on my shoulders. | 这事我来担 |
[02:45] | Even so, the president is gonna require some serious persuasion. | 即使如此 也不好说服总统 |
[02:50] | I’m happy to talk to him. | 我去跟他谈 |
[02:53] | No. No. I’ll do it. | 别 我来吧 |
[02:57] | He’ll be more amenable if it comes from a friend. | 朋友去说 他更容易接受 |
[03:00] | You’re right. A trusted confidant. | 没错 可信的密友 |
[03:04] | Let me test the waters. | 我去试试水吧 |
[03:08] | The Cult of Tusk. Membership: one. | 塔斯克党 成员 一人 |
[03:12] | But that one disciple just so happens to be | 不过那个信徒恰好是 |
[03:14] | the most powerful man in the free world. | 自由世界最有权力的人 |
[03:17] | For now. | 至少目前还是 |
[04:58] | The entitlements. Raising the age of eligibility to 67. | 福利改革 把退休年龄提到67岁 |
[05:01] | Your people will never go for it. | 你们那边不会同意的 |
[05:02] | They will if the leadership does. | 领导层同意 他们就会点头 |
[05:04] | And the leadership will. | 而领导层会同意的 |
[05:06] | They fought us on this since I was in diapers. | 我还没断奶时这事就是两党的争议焦点 |
[05:07] | Assuming that I can get this past my people and convince them, | 假如我能说服我党同意提高退休年龄 |
[05:11] | can you convince yours? | 你能说服你那边吗 |
[05:13] | It’s a tough sell. | 这很困难 |
[05:14] | You’re the Senate majority leader, Hector. | 你是参议院多数党领袖 赫克特 |
[05:16] | You don’t have to sell. You can dictate. | 你不需要游说 可以直接命令 |
[05:18] | What do you want in return? | 你想要什么回报 |
[05:20] | A working government. We stave off the freeze. | 一个正常运转的政府 避免开销冻结 |
[05:22] | You won on education. | 你在《教育法案》上赢了 |
[05:23] | We confirmed you as vice president. | 我们让你当上了副总统 |
[05:25] | The Republicans need a win, Frank. | 共和党需要赢一次 弗兰克 |
[05:26] | And that’s what I’m offering. | 我就是在提供赢的机会 |
[05:28] | You get a win on entitlements. | 你们在福利改革上赢了 |
[05:29] | We avoid a shutdown. | 我们避免了关门 |
[05:31] | Everyone gets points for bipartisanship. | 两党合作 双方都得分 |
[05:34] | You know who I’m worried about. | 你知道我担心谁 |
[05:35] | Curtis Haas. | 柯蒂斯·哈斯 |
[05:37] | He’s a troublemaker, Frank. | 他是个麻烦 弗兰克 |
[05:38] | Who controls a third of your caucus. | 还控制了你三分之一的党内成员 |
[05:40] | And he’ll never go for this. | 他绝不会同意的 |
[05:41] | He wants to see the Democrats suffer. | 他就想看民主党不好过 |
[05:43] | Just bring him to the table. | 让他考虑一下 |
[05:45] | That’s all I’m asking. | 我只求这个 |
[05:56] | Miss Gallagher? My name is Lucas Goodwin. | 盖拉格小姐 我叫卢卡斯·古德温 |
[05:58] | I’m a deputy editor at the Washington Herald. | 我是《华盛顿先驱报》的副主编 |
[06:00] | Mr. Goodwin, please. | 古德温先生 拜托了 |
[06:01] | Just a few moments. That’s all I’m asking. | 只需要几分钟 我不求别的 |
[06:02] | If I wanted to talk to you, I would have returned your calls. | 如果我想跟你说话 就会回你的电话 |
[06:05] | Did you read my emails? | 你读过我的邮件吗 |
[06:06] | Yes. Which is why I didn’t call. | 读了 所以我没联系你 |
[06:08] | Give me a chance to walk you through it. | 请给我个机会解释 |
[06:10] | I have to get back to the White House. | 我得赶回白宫 |
[06:11] | – I’m sorry. – Peter Russo was killed. | -抱歉 -彼得·罗素是被杀害的 |
[06:12] | Let go. | 放手 |
[06:12] | So was Zoe Barnes. I was working with her. | 佐伊·巴恩斯也是 我跟她是同事 |
[06:14] | Stop and listen — | 住口 听我说… |
[06:15] | Frank Underwood is the one who did this. | 弗兰克·安德伍德是幕后黑手 |
[06:16] | Listen! This is nuts. | 听着 这是一派胡言 |
[06:19] | The DUI. The brack hearing. All of it was part of — | 酒驾记录 听证会 所有都是… |
[06:20] | This has to stop. Okay? | 你不能再这样了 好吗 |
[06:22] | Did Underwood talk to you? | 安德伍德找过你了吗 |
[06:23] | – Tell you not to speak with anybody? – No. | -让你不要和别人说这些事吗 -没有 |
[06:25] | Doug Stamper? | 道格·斯坦普吗 |
[06:25] | Whatever you think happened, | 无论你以为发生了什么 |
[06:27] | whatever compelled you to stalk me like this — | 无论是什么让你这样跟踪我… |
[06:29] | You’re the only person who might know something, | 你是唯一可能知道点什么的人 |
[06:30] | who could understand. | 能理解得了的人 |
[06:31] | I’ve got — I’ve got no one else I can talk — | 我没有别人可以说这事了 |
[06:33] | I don’t understand. And I don’t want to. | 我不理解 也不想理解 |
[06:36] | Okay? There’s no story here. | 行吗 这里面没什么内情 |
[06:38] | Please, just five minutes. | 拜托了 只要五分钟 |
[06:39] | Just think about what you’re doing. | 想想你自己的行为 |
[06:40] | Waiting outside of a building — | 守在楼外 |
[06:41] | Peter would still be alive if it wasn’t for Frank Underwood. | 如果不是弗兰克·安德伍德 彼得可能还活着 |
[06:46] | I’ve worked really hard to put Peter behind me. | 我花了很大力气忘记彼得的事 |
[06:49] | So if I see you again, if I hear from you again, | 如果我再看到你 你再来找我 |
[06:52] | I’ll not only contact the police, | 我不仅会报警 |
[06:53] | I’ll let the vice president know what you’re saying about him, | 还会让副总统知道你在对他说三道四 |
[06:55] | and then you can deal with the Secret Service, too. | 到时候你就等着特勤局来找上门吧 |
[07:00] | It’s the usual overseas chatter. Bit of a bum in China, | 都是正常的海外声音 中国那边有些杂音 |
[07:03] | but we chalk that up to the trade tensions. | 但我们觉得原因在贸易紧张 |
[07:06] | Secret Service. | 特勤局 |
[07:07] | Average number of death threats to both POTUS and the VP. | 总统和副总统收到的死亡威胁数正常 |
[07:10] | We passed them along to our dear friends at the FBI. | 我们都交给了联调局的好伙伴们 |
[07:14] | FBI? | 联调局呢 |
[07:15] | The FBI confirms the level of activity | 联调局向我们特勤局的 |
[07:17] | of our dear friends at the Secret Service. | 好伙伴们确认了活动程度 |
[07:20] | We followed up on everything. No high-level threats. | 我们全部进行了追踪调查 没有高级别的威胁 |
[07:23] | So nothing we need to report directly | 我们没有需要直接 |
[07:25] | to the president or vice president? | 向总统和副总统汇报的内容吗 |
[07:26] | – No. – Thank you, gentlemen. | -没有 -谢谢 先生们 |
[07:32] | The email you sent. Has anyone else seen it? | 你发的邮件还有别人看过吗 |
[07:35] | Except for the agent that alerted me, no. | 除了告知我的特工外 没有了 |
[07:37] | Other agencies might have stumbled upon this. | 其他机构可能会偶然看到 |
[07:39] | Even so, they probably ignored it. | 即使如此 他们大概也不会在意 |
[07:41] | Any idea who’s making the posts? | 知道是谁发的帖子吗 |
[07:42] | Deep Web forums. | 深网论坛 |
[07:43] | Almost impossible to trace. Lone wolf most likely. | 几乎无法追踪 很可能就是一个人 |
[07:46] | I want you to find him. | 我要你找到这个人 |
[07:47] | We need a direct threat to life. | 得有对生命构成直接威胁的证据 |
[07:50] | The vice president just assumed office. | 副总统刚刚上任 |
[07:52] | I can’t have this conspiracy stuff going mainstream. | 这类阴谋论绝不能甚嚣尘上 |
[07:55] | – This sort of thing usually fizzles out — – I can’t take the chance. | -这类传言一般会渐渐平息 -我不能冒这个险 |
[07:58] | I want you to find him and put him away. | 你去找到这个人 把他关起来 |
[08:01] | – He hasn’t committed a crime. – But he wants to. | -他并没犯罪 -但他有这个倾向 |
[08:05] | So help him. | 那就来个推波助澜 |
[08:05] | That requires manpower. | 那要耗费人力 |
[08:07] | You’ve got men. | 你手里有人 |
[08:10] | It exposes me, Doug. | 会暴露我的 道格 |
[08:11] | I’ve always kept you informed because you’re an old pal | 我一直给你透露消息 因为你是老朋友了 |
[08:13] | and I trust you. But… | 我信任你 但… |
[08:19] | We’re talking about an operation. | 你这是要我展开正式行动 |
[08:22] | I’m an old pal who now works at the White House. | 我是你在白宫工作的老朋友 |
[08:27] | Between old pals, | 老朋友之间说说 |
[08:29] | I’ve been stuck as the executive liaison for way too long. | 我这个行政部门联络官已经当得太久了 |
[08:36] | How worried are you | 您是否担心 |
[08:36] | that a mass shooting could happen in a school in your community? | 您所在社区的学校内会发生大规模枪击事件 |
[08:39] | Great deal, somewhat, not so much, | 非常担心 比较担心 不怎么担心 |
[08:41] | not at all, unsure? | 完全不担心 还是不确定 |
[08:44] | You sound hot. Are you hot? | 你的声音很性感嘛 人怎么样 |
[08:46] | Sir… | 先生 |
[08:47] | Somewhat hot? A great deal hot? | 比较性感 非常性感 |
[09:31] | Lynchburg Children’s, Pediatric Division. | 这里是林奇堡儿童医院小儿科 |
[09:34] | Can I talk to Cheryl Posner? | 我找谢莉尔·波斯纳 |
[09:36] | Sorry. She’s on duty right now. | 抱歉 她正在值班 |
[09:39] | It’s her daughter. | 我是她女儿 |
[09:40] | Hold on one moment. | 请稍候 |
[09:51] | Rachel? Rachel? | 瑞秋 瑞秋吗 |
[09:54] | Sweetheart, are you there? Please, do– | 甜心 你在听吗 请别… |
[10:03] | Hello? | 您好 |
[10:04] | Hello, Mr. Jay. | 您好 杰伊先生 |
[10:04] | My name is Rachel | 我叫瑞秋 |
[10:05] | and I’m calling on behalf of the National Firearm Education Center. | 代表全国枪支教育中心向您致电 |
[10:08] | Would you be able to speak with me briefly | 您能和我简单聊聊 |
[10:09] | regarding firearm legislation and Second Amendment legislation? | 您对枪支立法和第二修正案的看法吗 |
[10:13] | So, you’re Willa’s top choice. | 你就是薇拉力荐的人 |
[10:17] | Why should you be my husband’s and my top choice? | 那我丈夫和我为什么要选择你呢 |
[10:20] | Over the past 10 years | 在过去十年中 |
[10:21] | the two of you combined have gotten less coverage | 关于你们夫妇的报道加起来还不到 |
[10:23] | than the average junior congressman from Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加州资浅众议员的平均水平 |
[10:25] | Well, we don’t seek the spotlight. | 我们不想太受瞩目 |
[10:27] | I’m not suggesting you should. | 我不是说你们非要如此 |
[10:29] | But am I correct in assuming | 但如果我没猜错 |
[10:30] | that your husband will be an active vice president? | 你丈夫会是一位行事积极的副总统 |
[10:34] | It’s harder to keep an active VP out of the press than in it, | 想让媒体不去关注积极的副总统是比较难的 |
[10:36] | but it’s possible if we give the media just enough | 但我们可以让媒体刚好有些料可追 |
[10:39] | to keep them from starving. | 不至于什么都拿不到 |
[10:41] | Where’d you grow up, Connor? | 你在哪长大的 康纳 |
[10:43] | Texas. Just like you. | 德州 和你一样 |
[10:45] | Dallas? | 达拉斯吗 |
[10:46] | Lubbock. | 拉布克 |
[10:47] | I had a much thicker accent to get rid of you than y’all. | 我想改口音可比你们难多了 |
[10:50] | How do you know I had one? | 你怎么知道我有口音 |
[10:51] | Your first joint interview, | 你俩第一次共同接受采访 |
[10:53] | when your husband was running for state assembly in ’86. | 86年你丈夫竞选州议员时 |
[10:57] | That’s on the internet? | 网上有吗 |
[10:58] | No. No. I contacted the local affiliate in Greenville. | 没有 我联系了格林维尔当地的电视台 |
[11:01] | They wouldn’t send me the tapes via mail, | 他们不愿邮寄录像带 |
[11:03] | so I went down there and watched in their vault. | 我就亲自去资料库看了 |
[11:05] | To South Carolina? | 跑到南卡罗莱纳吗 |
[11:07] | When I want a job, I do my homework. | 应聘就得做好准备工作 |
[11:13] | I look forward to seeing what you come up with. | 很期待你的表现 |
[11:15] | Thank you, Mrs. Underwood. | 谢谢 安德伍德太太 |
[11:20] | Thursday. | 周四见 |
[11:34] | I don’t see how this is a victory for us. | 这怎么能算胜利 |
[11:36] | Our choices are the freeze, | 我们要么面临开销冻结 |
[11:38] | which the Democrats get blamed for, or — | 民主党会为这个饱受责难 |
[11:39] | Not necessarily. The Republi– | 不一定 共和… |
[11:40] | No, which we definitely get blamed for. | 我们也一样会受责难 |
[11:43] | – Or we offer them — – Entitlements, Frank? | -要么给他们 -福利改革吗 弗兰克 |
[11:45] | We took a stand. We can’t turn back now. | 我们已经表了态 不能回头了 |
[11:47] | I’d rather see the government grind to a halt. | 我宁可让政府停转 |
[11:49] | Think of the headline: | 如果头条是 |
[11:50] | “Democrat Leadership Enacts Entitlement Reform, Staves Off Freeze.” | 《民主党高层通过法案 避免开销冻结》 |
[11:54] | We show unity. We offer progress. | 这是团结和进步的表现 |
[11:57] | Let’s convert some lifelong conservatives. | 我们说服几个中坚保守派吧 |
[12:02] | You have Mendoza’s assurance he’ll work with us? | 门多萨答应合作了吗 |
[12:04] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:07] | I don’t want to put our necks out there | 我可不想把头伸出去 |
[12:08] | just to have the guillotine fall. | 等人家落刀 |
[12:10] | You won’t. My neck will be right out there with you. | 不会的 我们也会一起伸出去 |
[12:14] | Francis faints at the sight of blood. | 弗兰西斯晕血 |
[12:16] | He’d never let them break the skin. | 不会允许他们割伤他的皮肤的 |
[12:19] | To unity. | 敬团结 |
[12:40] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 别这样 |
[12:52] | Larry, can you come by? | 拉瑞 能来一趟吗 |
[12:53] | Something weird’s going on with my computer. | 我电脑不知道怎么了 |
[12:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[13:18] | Hey, what’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[13:19] | Nothing. It’s fine. Uh, I fixed it. | 没事 我修好了 |
[13:23] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | It’s not as progressive as I’d like. | 还不够革新 |
[13:45] | You mean radical. | 不够极端吧 |
[13:46] | Raising retirement age to 67 makes entitlements solvent until 2055. | 退休年龄升到67岁 2055年前政府都能负担福利 |
[13:51] | And it saves us over a trillion dollars | 还能省一万亿 |
[13:53] | without a single penny of taxpayer income. | 不花纳税人的钱 |
[13:56] | 68 would give us another 300 billion. | 改到68岁能再省三千亿 |
[13:58] | And I’d like to eliminate early retirement. | 我还想禁止提前退休 |
[14:00] | Entirely? | 完全禁止吗 |
[14:01] | Forget it. | 不可能 |
[14:02] | What about 68 and 64? | 68岁退 64岁早退呢 |
[14:05] | I have a responsibility to my constituents. | 我要对选民负责 |
[14:07] | I promised I wouldn’t waver when it comes to things — | 我承诺过某些问题绝不妥协 |
[14:08] | Are we really going to allow the Tea Party to determine fiscal legislation? | 难道要让茶党决定财政立法吗 |
[14:11] | I’ve never been beholden to the Tea Party. | 我从没指望他们帮忙 |
[14:13] | Come on, Curtis. | 得了吧 柯蒂斯 |
[14:14] | You wouldn’t have won reelection | 没有茶党政治行动委员会 |
[14:15] | if their PACs hadn’t dumped 10 million into your campaign. | 给你的一千万 你也赢不了重选 |
[14:17] | If their definition of budgetary conservatism | 如果他们对缩减开支的看法 |
[14:19] | happens to overlap with mine, that’s a function– | 与我不谋而合 那就正好… |
[14:21] | Curtis. Curtis. Let’s show some goodwill. | 柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯 友善一点 |
[14:24] | Can you stomach 68 and 64? | 68岁和64岁可以接受吗 |
[14:26] | Effective immediately? | 马上生效吗 |
[14:27] | Five years from now. | 五年以后 |
[14:28] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[14:29] | Well, you know we can’t throw this on people without any warning. | 我们不能突然抛出这个提议 |
[14:32] | They need some time to digest. | 得给他们时间消化 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. I just can’t do it. | 对不起 就是不行 |
[14:38] | Okay. Meet with your staff. Consult with your colleagues. | 好吧 回去跟你们的幕僚和同事商量一下 |
[14:41] | I’ll consult with mine. And let’s talk tomorrow. | 我也回去商量 明天再谈 |
[14:43] | All right. I can agree to that. | 好吧 没问题 |
[14:45] | But this is a good first step. | 这第一步很不错 |
[14:57] | How do we make sure Curtis can’t filibuster | 修正案通过后 法案进行表决时 |
[14:59] | when we get the amendment passed? | 柯蒂斯阻挠议事怎么办 |
[15:00] | Assuming we do. | 如果能走到那步 |
[15:01] | Between you and me, I’m sure we can turn him around. | 只跟你说 我觉得我们可以改变他的想法 |
[15:03] | I just want to be on the safe side. | 我只是不想冒险 |
[15:05] | We make sure the passage of the amendment | 我们让修正案的表决 |
[15:07] | constitutes the passage of the bill. | 成为法案表决的一部分 |
[15:08] | By previous agreement. | 事先约定 |
[15:09] | Yeah, that’s right. We pass the amendment, | 没错 修正案一通过 |
[15:11] | and then we’re done. Wham, bam. | 就完事了 |
[15:12] | Can we put that in writing? | 能落到纸上吗 |
[15:13] | Have Erikson reach out to me. | 让艾瑞克森找我吧 |
[15:15] | Muchos gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[15:29] | There you go. | 慢用 |
[15:40] | Lucas Goodwin? | 卢卡斯·古德温 |
[16:23] | Good evening, Lucas. | 晚上好 卢卡斯 |
[16:28] | Speak into the microphone. | 对着麦克风说话 |
[16:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:33] | Go to the home screen. Open the other app. | 返回主屏 打开另一个应用 |
[16:36] | Tell me who you are. | 先告诉我你是谁 |
[16:38] | You’ve done your research. You know who I am. | 你调查过我 想必已经知道我是谁了 |
[16:42] | I — I know who you claim to be. | 我怎么知道那是不是你的真实身份 |
[16:45] | And if you’re not convinced by now, goodbye. | 你要是现在还不相信我 那就不必谈了 |
[16:48] | Wait. | 别别 |
[16:53] | All right, I’m on the home screen. | 听你的 我返回主屏了 |
[16:55] | Open the notary app. | 打开验证程序 |
[17:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:01] | To ensure you aren’t law enforcement. | 确保你不为执法部门工作 |
[17:03] | I’m — I’m not. | 我不是 |
[17:05] | Then sign. | 那就签了它 |
[17:07] | How? | 怎么签 |
[17:08] | Hold your thumb to the camera and press “Capture.” | 把你的拇指按在摄像头上 然后点”扫描” |
[17:13] | How do I know you’re not law enforcement? | 万一你是给执法部门的呢 |
[17:15] | Sign the document or walk away. | 要么签了这文件 要么走人 |
[17:22] | All right. I did it. | 好了 我签好了 |
[17:25] | Press “Send.” | 点”发送” |
[17:27] | Where is this going? | 发送到哪 |
[17:29] | I’m VPNing through Iran and 12 other countries. | 我用了伊朗和其他12个国家的代理 |
[17:32] | Don’t worry. It’s secure. | 你不用担心 链接很安全 |
[17:38] | Now, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[17:40] | I need the two-step verification code | 我要《华盛顿先驱报》 |
[17:42] | for the Herald’s internal servers. | 内部服务器的两步验证码 |
[17:47] | I — I don’t — I don’t even know how to do that. | 我根本不知道该怎么做 |
[17:49] | Yes, you do. Check your email. | 你当然知道 看你的邮箱 |
[18:00] | Destroy the iPad, especially the serial number | 把这平板毁了 尤其要把产品序列号抹干净 |
[18:02] | and delete the email after you’ve memorized it. | 邮件记牢之后就删掉 |
[18:06] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:14] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[18:17] | Raymond, are you there? | 雷蒙德 还在听吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 在 |
[18:22] | Sorry, Frank. I — I thought I saw an Inca dove. | 抱歉 弗兰克 我还以为看到了一只印加地鸠 |
[18:26] | Must have flown the wrong direction for winter. | 肯定是冬迁飞错方向了 |
[18:28] | It sounds windy. Where are you? | 你那边好像风挺大 你在哪呢 |
[18:30] | Top of my building. Got a bird feeder up here. | 在我家楼顶 装了个野鸟喂食器 |
[18:35] | Nice work with the President. I hear we have a green light. | 总统的工作做得不错 听说他同意了 |
[18:38] | He pushed back in the beginning, but yeah. | 他一开始也不愿意 但还是让步了 |
[18:40] | His writers are reworking the speech now. | 他的写手正在改讲稿 |
[18:43] | I’m very close to a deal. 68/64 in five years. | 我这边也快成了 五年后 68退休 64早退 |
[18:47] | Spending cuts as discussed. | 按说好的削减开支 |
[18:50] | Is that rock solid? | 说定了吗 |
[18:51] | Soon as we shake hands. | 就差握手签字了 |
[18:53] | What’s the hold-up? | 那是谁在作梗 |
[18:55] | Curtis Haas, which isn’t a surprise. | 柯蒂斯·哈斯 不过也在意料之中 |
[18:57] | I’m meeting with him soon. He’s the final hurdle. | 我过会儿就和他见面 他是最后的障碍了 |
[19:00] | Cutting it pretty close, Frank. | 时间掐得太正好了 弗兰克 |
[19:01] | Well, this is — this is historic. | 这可是历史性的时刻 |
[19:04] | The Republicans have wanted entitlement reform since Johnson. | 约翰逊当总统时共和党人就想推动福利改革了 |
[19:08] | Curtis will come around. | 柯蒂斯会同意的 |
[19:09] | In the meantime we should get the new retirement age into the speech. | 另外我们得在讲稿里提到延迟退休的事 |
[19:13] | I would stay away from the specifics, Frank. | 我看还是别说得太详细 弗兰克 |
[19:15] | I mean, I– even if it passes, the House might– | 就算参议院通过了 众议院没准也… |
[19:17] | I know the House better | 我对众议院的了解 |
[19:18] | than you know birds, Raymond. | 比你对鸟深入得多 雷蒙德 |
[19:20] | Believe me when I say they’ll pass the Senate version. | 相信我 他们肯定会通过参议院的版本 |
[19:24] | I’ll talk to the President. | 那我去跟总统说说 |
[19:27] | Just make sure this is airtight. | 但这事绝不能有差错 |
[19:28] | Thank you. What is it? | 多谢你 什么事 |
[19:31] | Lucas Goodwin. | 卢卡斯·古德温 |
[19:33] | From the Herald. | 先驱报的那个 |
[19:34] | He must have been working with Zoe. | 他肯定在和佐伊一起调查 |
[19:36] | How much does he know? | 他知道多少 |
[19:37] | No more than she did. | 不会比她多 |
[19:38] | She knew enough. | 她知道的可不少 |
[19:40] | I’m on it, sir. | 我在办 先生 |
[19:41] | Proof? | 有证据吗 |
[19:42] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:43] | Jesus, Doug. | 怎么搞的 道格 |
[19:45] | It’s under control. I just thought you should be aware. | 局面在控制中 我只是想告诉你一声 |
[19:47] | I’m juggling the President, the Republicans, Tusk. | 我在跟总统 共和党和塔斯克周旋 |
[19:49] | – I can’t — – And you should stay focused on that. | -我不能… -你就继续忙你的 |
[19:52] | Goodwin’s on my plate. Not yours. | 古德温交给我处理 你无须担心 |
[19:57] | It wasn’t until the 20th century | 一直到20世纪 |
[19:59] | that the notion of noble objectivism came into the forefront. | 客观主义理念才成为主流观念 |
[20:03] | But facts are facts. | 但事实就是事实 |
[20:06] | 1992. Fact: George Bush, Sr. | 1992年 事实 有人拿出一张 |
[20:09] | is shown asking how a grocery scanner works, | 老布什询问售货扫描机是如何工作的照片 |
[20:11] | and he gets nailed for it. | 进而攻击他无知 |
[20:13] | Fact? They were showing him a new model. | 真相是 他们向他展示的是一个新模型机 |
[20:16] | He was asking how the new one was different than the old one. | 他只是在问新机器与旧机器的差别 |
[20:19] | Curiosity, not ignorance. | 好奇而已 并非无知 |
[20:22] | But the lack of context told a more powerful narrative. | 但语境的缺失却传达了一个更有冲击力的观点 |
[20:26] | There is no arrangement of acts | 在对事实的诸多整理中 |
[20:30] | that is, uh, purely objective. | 没有哪个是…完全客观的 |
[20:32] | We can finally do something. We have the means to act. | 我们总算可以做点什么了 终于有手段了 |
[20:35] | Some teenage pimple-faced hacker — | 哪个毛都没长全的少年黑客… |
[20:37] | This was a sophisticated infiltration. | 这是很高端的入侵 |
[20:38] | It’s not the work of a child. | 不是小孩子做得出来的 |
[20:40] | Look. Here’s the email. | 你看 邮件在这里 |
[20:43] | Hieronymus Bot. | 机器人希洛尼摩斯 |
[20:44] | The FBI’s been hunting him for years. | 联邦调查局已经追捕他很多年了 |
[20:46] | Lucas, listen to me — | 卢卡斯 听我说 |
[20:47] | If we get these records, | 如果我们拿到了这些记录 |
[20:48] | I’ll need your help tracking timelines, | 我需要你帮忙理顺时间先后 |
[20:49] | piecing together the chronology of the — | 拼凑整件事的发展… |
[20:50] | No. You want somebody to hold your hand | 不 你只想找个人安慰你 |
[20:52] | and say it’s okay to go on this fucking goose chase. | 告诉你 做这些无用功没什么不对 |
[20:56] | You shouldn’t be teaching in Ithaca. You’re better than that. | 你不该在伊萨卡教书 你的能力不止如此 |
[20:59] | – You should be back home — – I belong here. | -你该回华盛顿 -我就该待在这里 |
[21:01] | Droning on to a bunch of hungover English majors? | 对一群宿醉未消的英语专业大学生唠叨吗 |
[21:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:03] | You’re wrong about the truth. There is objective truth. | 你对真相的看法是错的 客观事实是存在的 |
[21:07] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[21:09] | You know it’s a fact. | 你知道这是事实 |
[21:11] | Here’s a fact. | 事实就是 |
[21:11] | My mom has 10, 15 years left at best. | 我妈最多只剩10到15年了 |
[21:15] | I’ve seen her more in the past month than since I left for school. | 我毕业后加起来也没有上个月跟她相处时间久 |
[21:18] | It’s simpler here. It’s quiet. | 这里更简单 也很安静 |
[21:21] | I need that. She needs me. | 我需要这样的环境 她需要我 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry, Lucas. | 很抱歉 卢卡斯 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry that night how I reacted. | 抱歉我那晚做出了那样的反应 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry you lost your girlfriend. | 很遗憾你失去了你的女友 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry the world is this fucked up. | 很遗憾世界就是这么操蛋 |
[21:40] | I really am. | 我是真心的 |
[21:43] | But I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[22:00] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人在哪里 |
[22:02] | I did you a disservice yesterday. | 我昨天给你帮了个倒忙 |
[22:04] | We shouldn’t have put you on the spot in front of all the leadership. | 不该在整个领导层面前让你为难 |
[22:06] | Have a seat, Curtis. | 请坐 柯蒂斯 |
[22:13] | We know that you have an obligation to take a firm stance, | 我们知道你必须坚守立场 |
[22:17] | but entitlement reform is something you ran on, | 但承诺福利改革是你竞选的核心 |
[22:20] | and now it’s within your grasp. | 现在唾手可得了 |
[22:23] | So tell us your fears. | 说说你的顾虑吧 |
[22:27] | That the Democrats get another win. | 顾虑就是共和党又会赢一把 |
[22:29] | We suffer in the midterms, | 我们在中期选举中失利 |
[22:30] | and the next Congress dismantles the agreement. | 下一届国会就会废除协议 |
[22:32] | You think we’re being disingenuous. | 你觉得我们在玩花招 |
[22:34] | My constituents don’t trust the administration. | 我的选民不信任政府 |
[22:36] | I can’t have them thinking the wool’s been pulled over our eyes. | 我不能让他们觉得我们受到了蒙骗 |
[22:39] | As I suspected. Hector? | 如我所料 赫克特 |
[22:43] | Frank and I propose this: | 弗兰克和我建议 |
[22:44] | We include a super majority point of order | 我们加入一项简单多数条款 |
[22:46] | against revisiting the issue for 10 years. | 十年内不再就这个问题进行新的立法讨论 |
[22:49] | You have it in black and white. | 白纸黑字写下来 |
[22:50] | A serious, long-term commitment with no opportunity to dismantle. | 达成一项长期的严肃承诺 不会被撤销 |
[22:53] | And that’s on top of everything else we asked for. | 这是加在其他要求之上 |
[22:56] | VA services and FEMA stay at current levels. | 退伍军人事务管理局和联邦救灾署的经费维持不变 |
[22:58] | Everything else at 80 to 100 percent of the cuts you propose. | 其他机构的经费削减为你提议的80%到100% |
[23:02] | You get your win, Curtis. | 你赢了 柯蒂斯 |
[23:04] | We just avoid disaster. | 我们只想避免灾难 |
[23:07] | Maybe the country needs to see what disaster looks like. | 也许国家应该见识一下灾难 |
[23:10] | The Tea Party has a strong voice, and you’re its bullhorn. | 茶党的影响力很大 而你又为他们宣传 |
[23:14] | Show your people that voice can translate into law | 让你的人民看到 这份影响力能决定法律 |
[23:17] | and not just add to the noise. | 而不仅仅是激昂的口号 |
[23:23] | 15 years before revisitation. Not 10. | 15年内不得重谈 10年不够 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 可以 |
[23:29] | And if the House fails to pass the bill after we do, | 如果我们通过法案后 众议院没有通过 |
[23:31] | you go on record blaming your own party for the gridlock. | 你得公开谴责你们党派造了这种僵局 |
[23:36] | I believe we have a deal. | 我们这就算达成协议了 |
[23:55] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[23:58] | I’m sorry. I’ll turn… | 抱歉 我关… |
[23:58] | No, it’s nice. Can I listen? | 别 很好听 我能听吗 |
[24:03] | My ears are clean. I promise. | 我的耳朵很干净 我保证 |
[24:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | – It’s beautiful. – Yeah. | -真美 -是啊 |
[24:20] | It’s so sad. | 好哀伤 |
[24:22] | It helps me relax. | 能让我放松 |
[24:26] | Long day? | 今天很辛苦吗 |
[24:28] | I work at a call center. | 我在客服中心上班 |
[24:30] | So, yeah. 200 strangers an hour. | 一小时打电话给200个陌生人 是挺辛苦 |
[24:34] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[24:35] | You probably don’t want to talk to another one. | 你大概也不想再和陌生人聊天了 |
[24:36] | It — it’s all right. As long as you don’t hang up on me. | 没关系 你不挂我电话就行 |
[24:42] | Do you ever just talk to them? The strangers? | 你会和他们聊天吗 那些陌生人 |
[24:46] | We’re not allowed to. | 我们不允许 |
[24:48] | All I would want to do is ask them about who they are. | 换了我 肯定想问问他们是什么样 |
[24:51] | What about you? What do you do? | 你呢 你做什么工作 |
[24:54] | I, um, I work at the bookstore and the daycare center. | 我…在书店和托儿所上班 |
[25:01] | I had that same look on my face | 别人第一次给我宣传册时 |
[25:03] | the first time somebody handed me one of those. | 我也是这个表情 |
[25:04] | Yeah, I’m — I’m just — I’m not religious. | 我只是…不信教 |
[25:08] | Just keep it. Check it out, or don’t. | 留着吧 看不看都无所谓 |
[25:12] | We’ve got really good music there. | 我们那儿有非常棒的音乐 |
[25:17] | I’m — thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:31] | The House sent a bill to the Senate. | 众议院向参议院提交了一份法案 |
[25:33] | What Frank wants to send back bears zero resemblance. | 和弗兰克期待的反馈完全不同 |
[25:35] | Because it’s bipartisan. Unlike ours. | 因为那是两党联合的 不像我们的这份 |
[25:37] | That sounds like something Frank would say. | 听着像弗兰克的话 |
[25:39] | I’m not Frank. | 我不是弗兰克 |
[25:40] | He has a desk in your office. | 他是你办公室的常客 |
[25:43] | If this bill passes in the Senate — | 如果法案在参议院通过 |
[25:44] | It won’t. | 不可能 |
[25:46] | We should be prepared, Bob. | 我们得有所准备 鲍勃 |
[25:49] | Well, I’m prepared to wait and see. | 那我就拭目以待了 |
[25:55] | Have a good afternoon, ladies. | 下午愉快 女士们 |
[25:59] | “Ladies”? | 女士们 |
[26:00] | He’s threatened. | 他受到了威胁 |
[26:01] | He’s a pig. | 蠢猪一个 |
[26:02] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[26:03] | He used to have two white middle-aged guys at his side. | 以前他身边有两个中年白人男子 |
[26:05] | Now he’s got a black guy and a woman 20 years his junior. | 现在他只能依靠一个黑人和一个小他20岁的女人 |
[26:08] | Who knows how to shoot a rifle. | 可这女人会开枪 |
[26:09] | We just need to keep at him. | 我们得继续劝他 |
[26:13] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[26:13] | Catalina Rodriguez is on line four. | 凯特琳娜·罗德里格斯在四号线 |
[26:18] | Give me a moment. | 你先下去 |
[26:28] | Catalina. | 凯特琳娜 |
[26:29] | Ted told me it was you. | 泰德告诉我是你干的 |
[26:32] | You there? | 你在听吗 |
[26:34] | Yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在听 |
[26:35] | The press won’t leave us alone. | 媒体对我们穷追不舍 |
[26:37] | For weeks they’re showing up, | 他们连续几周跑过来 |
[26:39] | trying to get pictures of me and Emily. | 想拍到我和艾米莉的照片 |
[26:41] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我泄的密 |
[26:43] | You’re the only one who knew. | 只有你知情 |
[26:45] | I do– I don’t know how the story got out. | 我不知道事情怎么会泄露 |
[26:47] | Why would Ted lie abut that? | 泰德何必对我撒谎呢 |
[26:49] | I don’t know. Maybe — maybe he’s ashamed. | 我不知道 也许他感到羞愧 |
[26:52] | So what do I do? When will they leave us alone? | 那我该怎么办 他们什么时候才会放过我们 |
[26:54] | I — I don’t know, Catalina. | 我也不知道 凯特琳娜 |
[26:58] | I can’t live like this. | 我受不了这样的生活 |
[27:00] | I’m s– I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 我很抱歉 我不知该说什么 |
[27:08] | How — how is Emily doing? | 艾米莉还好吗 |
[27:12] | Catalina? | 凯特琳娜 |
[27:25] | He’s very confident. | 他自信满满 |
[27:26] | Yeah, but does he have what it takes? | 没错 但他有那个本事吗 |
[27:29] | We’ll see when I get his media plan. | 等他拿出媒体方案就知道了 |
[27:31] | What about his personality? | 他个性如何 |
[27:33] | Charming. Direct. Very thorough. | 迷人 直接 思维缜密 |
[27:38] | He found our first interview together, in ’86. | 他找到了86年我们第一次一起接受采访的录像 |
[27:41] | I would love to see that. Does he have a copy? | 我很想重温一下 他有副本吗 |
[27:44] | I don’t think so. The TV station made him watch it there. | 我想没有 电视台只允许他在台里看 |
[27:46] | We should screen that for the president and the first lady. | 我们该录下来给总统和第一夫人看的 |
[27:49] | Show ’em how it’s done. | 让他们学学怎么接受采访 |
[27:50] | Christina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:52] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[27:53] | Have you noticed anything strange between her and the president? | 你有没有注意到她和总统有什么不正常 |
[27:57] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:59] | I passed them in the hall yesterday. | 昨天我在走道里碰见他们 |
[28:02] | And they seem — I don’t know — very intimate. | 他们看上去 我说不好 很亲密 |
[28:06] | They did seem cozy at the prep session. | 预备会议上他们是挺热络的 |
[28:10] | Do you think…? | 你觉得… |
[28:11] | No. Not necessarily. | 不 不一定 |
[28:14] | An interesting thought, though. | 不过这想法挺有意思 |
[28:16] | Sorry to interrupt, sir. | 抱歉打扰 先生 |
[28:17] | We’re having lunch. | 我们在吃午饭 |
[28:18] | The Republicans are backing out. | 共和党人变卦了 |
[28:20] | Mendoza’s chief of staff just gave me the heads-up. | 门多萨的幕僚长给我提了醒 |
[28:22] | Get Mendoza on the phone. | 马上帮我接门多萨 |
[28:23] | It’s Curtis Haas. He got cold feet. | 是柯蒂斯·哈斯 他临阵退缩了 |
[28:27] | Cages. It’s really kinda like but, | 笼子 差不多像那样 不过 |
[28:30] | you know, people look at ’em. It’s kind of fun. | 但大家会看 挺逗的 |
[28:34] | I got your email. | 我收到你邮件了 |
[28:34] | Now good for you? | 你现在有空吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah, sure. Can I call you right back? | 当然 我过会儿打给你 |
[28:39] | What exactly did you need to know? | 你究竟想问什么 |
[28:41] | We’re doing some follow-up pieces on the cyber warfare thing. | 我们在做网络战的后续报道 |
[28:44] | I just wanted to get a layman’s understanding | 我就想问问内行人知不知道 |
[28:46] | of how the Chinese might get through a firewall. | 中国人会如何越过防火墙 |
[28:49] | It’s a bit complicated, but I could show you the basics. | 挺复杂的 不过我可以演示下基本原理 |
[28:51] | That’s all I need. | 那足够了 |
[29:09] | We use a standard N-tier architecture. | 我们使用的是标准多层体系结构 |
[29:12] | Think of it like a big sandwich with layers of bread. | 就像多层面包做成的大三明治 |
[29:14] | Between each is the lettuce, the tomato, the roast beef, whatever. | 每层之间夹着生菜 番茄 烤牛肉之类的 |
[29:19] | What I’m pulling up here is the org code, | 我现在输入的是组织代码 |
[29:21] | which, uh, separates the database — | 隔离了数据库 |
[29:23] | Shit. I forgot there’s a meeting with sales in a couple minutes. | 该死 我忘了马上要和销售部门开会 |
[29:25] | You want to do this later? | 你想晚点继续吗 |
[29:26] | No. I’ll just run over | 不用 我现在跑过去 |
[29:27] | and let them know I’ll be a few minutes late. Be right back. | 跟他们说我要晚几分钟到 马上回来 |
[29:29] | Cool. I’ll be here. | 好 我就在这儿 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:48] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点 |
[29:55] | There. | 来了 |
[30:07] | Come on. | 快回复啊 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:25] | Go. | 好嘞 |
[30:29] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[30:30] | Can’t find my phone. It — it’s weird. | 我找不着手机了 真奇怪 |
[30:32] | I had it just a minute ago. | 刚刚还在的 |
[30:41] | Here it is. Sorry about that. | 找到了 不好意思 |
[30:43] | No problem. | 没事 |
[30:44] | So the, uh, N-tier architecture. | 那个多层体系结构 |
[30:47] | The high-tech sandwich I was talking about. | 我刚说的那个高科技三明治 |
[30:49] | I thought Mendoza was willing to work with us. | 我以为门多萨愿意合作 |
[30:51] | He is. The problem is Curtis Haas. | 他是愿意 问题在柯蒂斯·哈斯 |
[30:54] | And have you spoken with him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[30:56] | His office isn’t returning our calls. | 他办公室不回我们电话 |
[30:58] | Neither is Mendoza’s — | 门多萨也是 |
[30:59] | I should’ve stuck to my guns. | 我不该让步的 |
[31:01] | The vote isn’t until tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午才开始投票 |
[31:03] | I’ll reach out to Mendoza first thing in the — | 我一早就会联系门多萨 |
[31:05] | This is the State of the Union, Frank. | 这可是国情咨文 弗兰克 |
[31:07] | I won’t be left in limbo. | 我不能陷入尴尬境地 |
[31:10] | If we need to start rewriting that speech now, | 如果我们得重写演讲 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to waste a minute. | 我一分钟也不想耽误 |
[31:14] | I can turn this around, sir. | 我能扭转局面 先生 |
[31:16] | You know, Raymond told me this was your idea. | 雷蒙德告诉我这是你的点子 |
[31:19] | To pursue this compromise. | 做出妥协 |
[31:20] | I suggested it as an option. | 只是提出建议 |
[31:22] | He said you bullied him into it, | 他说是你逼他蹚这浑水的 |
[31:24] | that he thought it was a — a mistake. | 他认为这是个错误的决定 |
[31:28] | If he felt so strongly, he should have advised you otherwise. | 如果他这么反对 他就应该劝阻你 |
[31:31] | Raymond is not a politician. | 雷蒙德不是政客 |
[31:33] | He relies on our political expertise | 他依赖于我们的政治意见 |
[31:35] | as much as we rely on his business acumen. | 正如我们依靠他的商业头脑 |
[31:37] | Maybe we shouldn’t point fingers until there’s a problem. | 或许我们应该到真出现问题再相互指责 |
[31:40] | Oh, you wouldn’t call this a problem. | 你管这不叫问题 |
[31:41] | Not if it’s solved before it becomes one. | 在成为问题之前解决掉就不是问题 |
[31:46] | You see, I wanted a Vice President who can manage Congress. | 我要的是个能管理好国会的副总统 |
[31:49] | Not one who bites off more than he can chew. | 而不是个不自量力的人 |
[31:52] | Then have faith you made the right choice, sir. | 那就相信你做出了正确的决定 先生 |
[31:54] | Whatever faith I have is quickly evaporating. | 我的信念正在迅速地消失殆尽了 |
[31:58] | Don’t humiliate the administration, Frank. | 别给政府丢脸 弗兰克 |
[32:01] | You’re part of it now. | 你也是其中一员了 |
[32:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[32:05] | We’re done. | 我们谈完了 |
[32:07] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[32:15] | Give me the private line, please. | 帮我接内线 |
[32:17] | Tusk is blocking my way. Goodwin at my heels. | 塔斯克挡我道 古德温对我穷追不舍 |
[32:21] | There can be no false steps now. | 现在一步也不能错 |
[32:22] | The higher up the mountain, the more treacherous the path. | 越往上爬 尔虞我诈越多 |
[32:27] | Lucas Goodwin went up to visit her. | 卢卡斯·古德温去找她了 |
[32:30] | They may be looking for you. | 他们可能也会来找你 |
[32:31] | Nobody’s contacted me. I don’t think anyone knows I’m here. | 没人找过我 应该没人知道我在这儿 |
[32:34] | Then we need to make sure it stays that way. | 那我们要确保你不会被人发现 |
[32:36] | Don’t speak to anyone you don’t have to. | 避免不必要的交谈 |
[32:38] | Don’t go anywhere you don’t need to be. | 不要去不必要的地方 |
[32:42] | Tell me you heard what I said. | 告诉我你听到我说的了 |
[32:43] | I heard you. I get it. | 听到了 我知道了 |
[33:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:05] | – Put some ice on it. – I said it’s okay. | -敷点冰 -我说了我没事 |
[33:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:36] | What, are you going through my garbage now? | 你现在还翻我的垃圾吗 |
[33:41] | Someone gave it to me on the bus. | 在公交上别人给我的 |
[33:54] | You let me know if anyone contacts you. | 有人联系你 就来告诉我 |
[34:32] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[34:33] | No worries. | 没事 |
[34:48] | How much more you want to do right now? | 现在你要纹多少 |
[34:50] | Fill in this area? | 填满这一块吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. And, uh, one more poppy down here. | 嗯 然后下面再多加一个罂粟 |
[34:54] | That’s a lot for one sitting. | 一次做这么多啊 |
[34:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | Francis? | 弗兰西斯 |
[35:40] | You’re heading in? | 这就走吗 |
[35:42] | Mendoza’s an early riser. | 门多萨起的早 |
[35:45] | You’ll figure this out. | 你会解决好的 |
[35:46] | I need to prove what the Vice President is capable of. | 我得证明副总统不吃素的 |
[35:50] | Don’t prove it to them. Prove it to me. | 别向他们证明 向我证明 |
[35:58] | Curtis has me by the tea bags, Frank. | 柯蒂斯抓着我的要害 弗兰克 |
[35:59] | I don’t have a working majority without him. | 没他我的党派就要乱套 |
[36:01] | He wasn’t elected leader. | 可他不是多数党领袖 |
[36:02] | True. But I have to pick my battles. | 是没错 但我也得选边站 |
[36:04] | If you can’t control him on budgetary issues — | 你要是在预算问题上无法控制他 |
[36:06] | It’s not just him. It’s the 15 senators he has under his thumb. | 不光是他 还有听命于他的15个参议员 |
[36:09] | I won’t be the leader next year if they turn on me. | 没他们支持我就不能连任 |
[36:11] | So he wants to be courted. Sit him down — | 他想我们求他 把他找来 |
[36:13] | I already tried talking to him. He wouldn’t budge. | 我试过和他谈了 但他不肯让步 |
[36:15] | Then we’ll both talk to him. | 那我们一起去跟他谈 |
[36:16] | He’s made his position clear. | 他已经表明立场了 |
[36:17] | We all shook hands at this table. | 我们都在这张桌子旁握手了 |
[36:19] | The most I can do is put the substitute amendment | 我最多只能保证限制替代修正案 |
[36:21] | on the floor with limited debate. | 表决前的辩论 |
[36:23] | Now, your people can say whatever they want for the record. | 你们那边公开怎么说随你们便 |
[36:26] | But we’re gonna vote the amendment down. | 但我们会投票否决修正案 |
[36:27] | I am not interested in symbolic gestures. | 我对象征性姿态不敢兴趣 |
[36:32] | That’s all I can offer. | 我只能做到这样 |
[36:34] | Where’s your courage? | 你的勇气哪去了 |
[36:37] | My power has limits, Frank. | 我权力有限 弗兰克 |
[36:39] | Five Republicans makes you the deciding vote. | 再有五个共和党人 你那票就定胜负了 |
[36:41] | Now, it’s highly doubtful | 现在很难说 |
[36:43] | we can get them to vote against their own party. | 我们能不能让他们违反党派意志投票 |
[36:44] | But they might abstain. | 但他们可以弃权 |
[36:46] | You’d need 10. | 那需要10人弃权 |
[36:47] | Entitlement is the Republicans’ white whale. | 福利问题是共和党人的长期追求 |
[36:49] | I can get at least two of ’em to flip. | 我至少能说通两个人 |
[36:50] | And you’d only need six abstaining. | 那就只需要六票弃权 |
[36:52] | Erikson’s already making calls. | 艾瑞克森已经在打电话了 |
[36:53] | Donner? | 唐纳 |
[36:54] | And Pulaski. | 还有普拉斯科 |
[36:55] | All right. Get me a call list so I can tag-team with him. | 给我一份名单 我找几个人一起上阵 |
[36:57] | Got it right here. | 在这儿 |
[36:59] | We have to get medieval. | 我们得使狠招 |
[37:00] | When it comes to parliamentary procedure, | 要说议会程序 |
[37:02] | there’s not a rule I don’t know, sir. | 没有哪条规定我不知道 先生 |
[37:03] | Find me the ones we can bend. | 给我找到能钻空子的 |
[37:06] | Mark, you’re a sensible man. | 马克 你是个明白人 |
[37:09] | Yes, I — I know — I understand. | 是 我知道 我懂 |
[37:15] | What if — tell you what. | 如果 跟你说 |
[37:17] | What if both VA hospitals in your district — yes, both of them. | 如果你选区内的两家退伍军人医院 对 两家 |
[37:21] | Hold on. Who? | 别挂 谁 |
[37:22] | Moriarty. | 莫里亚蒂 |
[37:23] | I promised him an amendment for his bovine research center. | 我答应给他的牲牛研究中心拨款 |
[37:26] | That makes six. | 这就有六票了 |
[37:26] | Mark, if I can get you funding for both, | 马克 如果我能给两家医院提供资金 |
[37:29] | are you with us? | 你愿跟我们合作吗 |
[37:31] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[37:33] | You come by the White House | 你这几天来白宫 |
[37:33] | and have lunch with me sometime soon. | 跟我共进午餐吧 |
[37:35] | Bye-bye. We have the numbers. | 再见 数目够了 |
[37:37] | Once you break the quorum call | 你打断点名之后 |
[37:39] | it’s gonna be a little tricky. | 会有些麻烦 |
[37:40] | Tell me on the way. | 我们路上说 |
[37:41] | Sir. Sir. | 先生 先生 |
[37:44] | – We might not have a majority. – What? | -我们票数可能不占多数 -什么 |
[37:46] | The Dems are poaching people. | 民主党在挖墙脚 |
[37:47] | Donner, Pulaski. Maybe more. | 唐纳 普拉斯基 可能还有别人 |
[37:50] | Voting for the amendment? | 投票通过修正案吗 |
[37:51] | Some. Others abstaining. I’m still trying to figure out who. | 部分支持 其余弃权 我还在查是谁 |
[37:54] | We need to delay and figure out what the fuck’s going on. | 我们得推迟 弄清到底是怎么回事 |
[37:56] | Quorum call. There’s 49 hours until the recess. | 点名 离休会还有49小时 |
[38:00] | We call a name an hour. | 一小时叫一个人来 |
[38:11] | Mr. Avendale? | 艾文戴尔先生 |
[38:12] | Here. | 到 |
[38:25] | Excuse me. I do believe you’re sitting in my chair. | 抱歉 你坐了我的位置 |
[38:33] | Mr. Drewry, what is the order of business. | 德鲁里先生 现在进行到哪里了 |
[38:35] | We are in a quorum call, sir. | 我们正在点名 先生 |
[38:37] | Then why aren’t you calling the roll? | 那你怎么不点名呢 |
[38:39] | We are, sir. In a deliberate manner. | 在点名 先生 不着急 |
[38:42] | Let’s speed it up. | 速度快点吧 |
[38:44] | Mr. Brown? | 布朗先生 |
[38:46] | Here. | 到 |
[38:47] | More expeditious than that. | 动作再快点 |
[38:49] | – Mr. Burr? – Here. | -博尔先生 -到 |
[38:50] | – Ms. Cantwell? – Here. | -坎特维尔女士 -到 |
[38:52] | Mr. Cerini? | 西里尼先生 |
[38:57] | Check. | 到 |
[38:58] | Cornwall? | 康维尔 |
[38:59] | Here. | 到 |
[39:00] | Mr. Colson? | 科森先生 |
[39:01] | Ms. Douster | 道斯特女士 |
[39:02] | Here. | 到 |
[39:04] | They have a quorum. We don’t have the numbers. | 法定人数够了 我们票数不够 |
[39:07] | Out. Let’s get all our people out. | 出去 让我们的人都出去 |
[39:08] | – Mr. Demerell. Mr. Darling. – Here. | -达默尔先生 达令先生 -到 |
[39:11] | – Mr. Daswani. – Here. | -达斯瓦尼先生 -到 |
[39:12] | – Mr. Donner. – Faster. | -唐纳先生 -再快点 |
[39:14] | Mr. Dobben, Mr. Dwyer. | 道本先生 德怀尔先生 |
[39:16] | – Erinburgh, Engel, Erikson. – Here. | -埃伦伯格 安格 艾瑞克森 -到 |
[39:20] | Feld, Ferrison, Gentry. | 菲尔德 法瑞森 詹特里 |
[39:26] | Mr. Haas. | 哈斯先生 |
[39:29] | – Mr. Whitehouse. – Here. | -怀特豪斯先生 -到 |
[39:30] | Mr. Wicker. Mr. Wyden. | 维克先生 怀登先生 |
[39:33] | Mr. President, a quorum is not present. | 副总统先生 没有达到法定人数 |
[39:42] | The chair recognizes the minority leader, Mr. Erikson. | 主席允许少数党领袖 艾瑞克森先生发言 |
[39:45] | Mr. President, | 主席先生 |
[39:47] | I move to direct the sergeant at arms | 我提议命令警卫官 |
[39:49] | to compel the attendance of absent Senators; | 强制缺席参议员到场 |
[39:51] | that warrants for the arrests of all senators not sick nor excused | 对于无故缺席的所有参议员 |
[39:56] | be issued under the signature of the presiding officer. | 请会议主席签发逮捕令予以逮捕 |
[39:59] | The question is on the motion. All those in favor say “Aye” | 对动议进行表决 同意者说”赞成” |
[40:02] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[40:02] | All those opposed, “Nay.” | 反对者说”反对” |
[40:04] | Nay. | 反对 |
[40:04] | The ayes have it, and the motion is agreed to. | 同意者占多数 动议通过 |
[40:06] | The sergeant of arms is hereby instructed | 我命令警卫官 |
[40:08] | to compel the attendance of absent senators. | 强制缺席参议员到场 |
[40:20] | It feels good to be back in Congress. | 回国会的感觉真好 |
[40:23] | The Democrats have now empowered the Capitol Police | 现在民主党人已经授予国会警察 |
[40:25] | to arrest absent members if necessary. | 在必要时逮捕缺席参议员的权利 |
[40:28] | According to Republican Senator Curtis Haas, | 共和党参议员柯蒂斯·哈斯 |
[40:30] | one of the staunchest opponents of the entitlement amendment, | 福利改革修正案的坚决反对者之一 |
[40:33] | the vice president is, quote, | 这样说道 副总统正在 |
[40:35] | “Replacing democracy with tyranny. | “用暴政取代民主 |
[40:37] | He’s transformed the Senate into a police state within the Capitol.” | 他已经将参议院变成了国会里的极权国家” |
[40:40] | But — | 但是 |
[40:42] | It’ll be even harder to stay out of the news now. | 现在想躲避媒体更难了 |
[40:45] | Then why the joint interview? | 那为什么还要一起接受采访 |
[40:47] | I watched the South Carolina one again. | 我又看了一遍南卡罗来纳的采访 |
[40:50] | Convinced them to make me a copy. | 说服他们给了我一份拷贝 |
[40:51] | It’s powerful. Here you go. | 非常有感染力 给你 |
[40:54] | I thought you might want it. | 我猜你可能想留一份 |
[40:57] | There’s a moment where you ran your fingers through his hair. | 采访中有一个瞬间 你用手帮他捋头发 |
[40:59] | It’s intimate and human. | 非常亲密 非常有人情味 |
[41:01] | That moment alone would’ve made me want to vote for your husband. | 单是那一个瞬间就足以让我为你丈夫投票 |
[41:05] | Something like that will buy you months of flying beneath the radar. | 像这样的小事 能给你几个月的清净 |
[41:09] | And who do you have in mind to conduct the interview? | 你想让谁来进行采访 |
[41:13] | Does this mean I have the job? | 这代表我被录用了吗 |
[41:16] | It means you still haven’t been ruled out. | 这代表你还没出局 |
[41:18] | Well, I’ll consider that progress. | 我就当是有进步了 |
[41:47] | This is the Democratic cloak room, Hector. | 这里是民主党议员的衣帽间 赫克特 |
[41:49] | Yours is on the other side. | 你们的在另一边 |
[41:50] | What you’re doing won’t work. | 你的招数不会成功的 |
[41:53] | It might. Which is why you made the long walk over here. | 有可能会 所以你大老远的跑过来了 |
[41:58] | Ice water? | 冰水 |
[41:59] | I have my people in planes, trains, and automobiles. | 我的人正坐着各种交通工具赶过来 |
[42:01] | All I need is six to make my quorum. | 我只需要六票达到法定人数 |
[42:04] | Think what I can do with 26 votes. | 想想我有26票能干什么 |
[42:05] | And I’ve got 45. | 现在我都有45票了 |
[42:07] | You won’t be able to get your planes and trains back here fast enough. | 你的人再怎么赶也没这么快吧 |
[42:10] | I’ll roll those dice. | 我愿赌一把 |
[42:13] | The sergeant at arms is very good at his job. | 会议警卫官的工作做得非常好 |
[42:16] | And this is a perfect way to show Curtis who’s in charge. | 这样正可以让柯蒂斯明白 究竟谁是老大 |
[42:20] | I’m doing you a favor, Hector. | 我这是在帮你 赫克特 |
[42:22] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[42:23] | What I’ve always wanted. The package we shook hands on. | 我一直想要的东西 我们达成的协议 |
[42:28] | Then I’ll give you your Senate back. | 然后我就把参议院还给你 |
[42:30] | They can’t come back voluntarily. | 他们不能自愿回来吗 |
[42:32] | Pick your six best actors. | 选六个演技最好的出来 |
[42:35] | We can’t give in, Hector. | 我们不能妥协 赫克特 |
[42:37] | We wouldn’t be in this situation had you towed the party line. | 如果你按党派路线走 我们就不会落到这个境地 |
[42:44] | Mr. Mendoza is present. | 门多萨先生到场 |
[42:45] | Under protest. | 表示抗议 |
[42:47] | Ms. Cornwall is present. | 康维尔女士到场 |
[42:48] | Under protest. | 表示抗议 |
[42:50] | Mr. Ullman is present. Mr. Walsh is present. | 厄尔曼先生到场 沃尔什先生到场 |
[42:53] | Ms. Douster is present. | 道斯特女士到场 |
[42:54] | And Mr. Haas is present. | 哈斯先生到场 |
[42:56] | Mr. President, a quorum is now present. | 主席先生 法定人数已经够了 |
[42:58] | You can pass the amendment. I’ll just filibuster the main bill. | 你通过修正案吧 我会阻挠主法案的通过 |
[43:01] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[43:02] | Watch me. | 看我会不会 |
[43:03] | As much as I’d like to see you hold your piss for two days, | 尽管我特别想看你憋两天尿的样子 |
[43:06] | we struck a deal with Hector. | 但我们已经和赫克特达成协议了 |
[43:08] | The passage of the substitute amendment | 替代修正案通过 |
[43:10] | constitutes passage of the main bill. | 主法案就也通过 |
[43:13] | I wasn’t informed of that. | 这我并不知情 |
[43:14] | Pay attention to the fine print, Curtis. | 要多留意小字附条款 柯蒂斯 |
[43:16] | It’s far more important than the selling price. | 这比协议本身重要的多 |
[43:18] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[43:19] | I want an immediate call of the roll. | 现在立刻点名投票 |
[43:21] | Don’t let half a second pass. | 一秒钟时间都不要浪费 |
[43:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[43:23] | A quorum is present. | 法定人数已经够了 |
[43:25] | The question is on the adoption of the substitute | 关于采纳HR 934号法案的 |
[43:27] | amendment to HR 934. | 替代修正案 |
[43:29] | The yeas and nays have been ordered, | 赞成或是反对 |
[43:30] | and the clerk will call the roll. | 书记官将开始点名投票 |
[43:31] | Mr. Abner? | 艾伯纳先生 |
[43:32] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:33] | Mr. Avendale? | 艾文戴尔先生 |
[43:34] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:35] | Mr. Brown? | 布朗先生 |
[43:36] | I’d like to propose an amendment to HR 934 | 我想为HR 934号法案提出一项修正案 |
[43:38] | Mr. Haas, you are out of order. The roll call has begun. | 哈斯先生 请不要破坏秩序 点名投票已经开始 |
[43:40] | The clerk will continue to call the roll. | 书记官将会继续进行点名投票 |
[43:42] | Mr. Brown? Mr. Burr? | 布朗先生 博尔先生 |
[43:44] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:45] | Ms. Cantwell? | 坎特维尔女士 |
[43:45] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:46] | Mr. Cerini? | 西里尼先生 |
[43:47] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:47] | Mr. Chess? | 蔡斯先生 |
[43:48] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[43:49] | Ms. Cornwall? | 康维尔女士 |
[43:50] | Nay. | 反对 |
[43:50] | Mr. Colson? | 科森先生 |
[44:55] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[44:56] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[44:58] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[45:00] | The music was really beautiful. | 音乐非常美妙 |
[45:04] | Not what you expected? | 跟你想的不一样吗 |
[45:06] | I wasn’t sure what to expect. | 我也不知道会是什么样 |
[45:10] | I’m Lisa. | 我叫丽萨 |
[45:12] | Rachel. Sorry. | 瑞秋 抱歉 |
[45:13] | No. We’ve got cookies and cake inside, if you… | 没事 我们里面有饼干和蛋糕 如果你 |
[45:17] | I think I’m gonna… | 我觉得我还是… |
[45:19] | If you want to meet some of my friends. | 如果你想见见我的一些朋友 |
[45:23] | – Yeah. Okay. – Yeah? | -行啊 好 -行吗 |
[45:25] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay. | -行 -走吧 |
[45:31] | We should add “Miracle worker” to your resume, Frank. | 该把”奇迹创造者”写进你的简历 弗兰克 |
[45:34] | Lazarus makes for a good magic act, | 拉撒路的魔术倒是精彩 |
[45:36] | but life would have been a lot easier | 但如果那混蛋当初没死 |
[45:37] | if the bastard hadn’t died in the first place. | 日子会轻松得多 |
[45:41] | The president wanted to go ballistic, but I calmed him down. | 总统本来要发脾气 但我安抚住他了 |
[45:45] | I said, “Don’t worry. Frank’ll pull this out. | 我说 别担心 弗兰克会解决问题的 |
[45:47] | Did you? I don’t blame you for being two-faced, Raymond. | 是吗 我不会责怪你两面派 雷蒙德 |
[45:50] | It’s good politics, as long as you don’t get caught at it. | 这是厉害的政治手腕 但不能被人发现 |
[45:53] | Now, Frank, if you think that I — | 弗兰克 如果你认为我 |
[45:54] | It’s okay, Raymond. Jesus forgives you. Goodnight. | 没关系 雷蒙德 主会原谅你 晚安 |
[46:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[46:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[46:34] | Care for some wine? | 想来点酒吗 |
[46:36] | No. | 不用了 |
[46:42] | Step in the room. | 进来点 |
[46:48] | Closer. Closer. | 近一点 再近一点 |
[46:52] | State your name and the date. | 说一下你的名字和日期 |
[46:53] | Wait, why? I — | 等等 为什么 我 |
[46:54] | State your name and the date, please. | 请说一下你的名字和日期 |
[46:58] | Lucas Goodwin. February 13th. | 卢卡斯·古德温 2月13日 |
[47:02] | Year. | 年份 |
[47:03] | 2014. | 2014年 |
[47:05] | Are you currently or have you ever been a member of the — | 你现在或曾经在 |
[47:07] | What — what — what is this? | 这是干什么 |
[47:07] | Are you currently or have you ever been a member | 你现在或曾经在 |
[47:09] | of any law enforcement agency? | 执法机构工作过吗 |
[47:11] | I already told you I wasn’t. | 我已经告诉过你我没有了 |
[47:12] | Two-step verification. | 两步验证 |
[47:14] | No, I’m not. And I haven’t. | 不 我没有 以前也没有 |
[47:16] | Are you currently or have you ever been | 那你现在或曾经向执法机构 |
[47:17] | an informant for law enforcement? | 提供过情报吗 |
[47:20] | No. | 没有 |
[47:21] | You think you might have been followed? | 你觉得自己被跟踪了吗 |
[47:22] | Anything strange the past few weeks? | 过去几周发生过什么奇怪的事吗 |
[47:23] | Th– this is — you know what? | 这个…你知道吗 |
[47:24] | This is making me feel uncomfortable — | 这让我很不舒服 |
[47:25] | We’re not fucking around here. | 我们不是闹着玩的 |
[47:28] | If you think the FBI hasn’t been tracking your posts, | 如果你认为联调局没查过你的邮件 |
[47:30] | then you’re naive. | 那你就太天真了 |
[47:31] | You think they know who I am? | 你觉得他们知道我的身份吗 |
[47:34] | No. You hid yourself well. | 不知道 你隐藏得很好 |
[47:38] | What are you going to do with the Herald. | 你要对《先驱报》做什么 |
[47:39] | Nothing. | 不做什么 |
[47:40] | Then why did you want access? | 那你为什么想要访问权限 |
[47:42] | I already had access. | 我已经有访问权限了 |
[47:43] | It’s how I contacted you in the first place. | 我就是这样联系你的 |
[47:45] | Just needed to know if you were serious. | 只是想知道你是不是来真的 |
[47:52] | That’s Cashew. | 那是腰果 |
[47:57] | Why did you contact me? | 你为什么要联系我 |
[48:01] | Because you’re desperate. | 因为你走投无路了 |
[48:06] | And I’m not fond of authority. | 我不喜欢当局 |
[48:08] | Just today, under the leadership of Vice President Underwood, | 今天 在安德伍德副总统的主持下 |
[48:12] | the Senate passed HR 934, | 参议院通过了HR 934号法案 |
[48:15] | along with an historic entitlement reform amendment. | 同时通过了一个历史性的福利改革修正案 |
[48:20] | By raising the retirement age to 68 and 65 | 通过将正常退休和提早退休的年龄 |
[48:23] | for normal and early retirement, respectively, | 分别提高到68和65岁 |
[48:27] | we will ensure entitlements for generations to come. | 我们将确保未来几代人的福利得到保障 |
[48:40] | And when the House passes that bill in a few weeks, | 几周后 等众议院通过这项法案 |
[48:43] | as I fully expect it to do, | 对此我完全有信心 |
[48:45] | we will put the government freeze to rest. | 我们就能结束政府的开销冻结 |
[48:48] | We will continue the business of serving our country, | 我们将继续为我们的国家服务 |
[48:52] | rather than paralyzing it. | 而不是让国家瘫痪 |
[48:54] | The American people deserve no less. | 这是美国人民应得的 |
[48:58] | We stand at the altar of democracy. | 我们站在民主的圣坛上 |
[49:02] | Let us stand together. | 让我们站在一起 |
[49:11] | I spoke to Jackie. You have my support in the House. | 我跟杰姬谈过 我会在众议院支持你 |
[49:15] | But it hasn’t passed the House yet. | 但现在众议院还没通过呢 |
[49:17] | There’s a long march before it arrives on the president’s desk. | 在交给总统前 还长路漫漫 |
[49:21] | As for me, I used to be on the edge of the frame. | 至于我 我以前总在镜头边缘 |
[49:25] | Now I’m only three feet away. | 现在只有三英尺远了 |
[49:31] | 一个议案先在参议院表决 然后在众议院表决 众议院表决时 可以自己起草一个版本 也可以直接拿参议院的版本进行投票 本集中弗兰克想让众议院直接拿参议院通过的版本进行表决 这样更高效 如果有两个版本 双方还得把两个版本综合在一起 各自再投票一次 然后才能给总统签字 生效成为法律 | |
[49:51] | 美国宪法规定副总统是参议院的主席 但是平时副总统不干预参议员事务 只有在投票出现平局或大的会议时才出席 而本集中弗兰克打破了常规 利用规则主持参议院投票 所以才会对多数党领袖说”就把参议院还给你” | |
[50:06] | 2013年9月 德克萨斯州茶党参议院泰德·科鲁兹 鼓动同僚反对奥巴马医保法案 要求国会预算法案同医保法案落实挂钩 9月24日至25日 泰德·科鲁兹连续在参议院发言21小时19分钟 为茶党造出极大声势 由于科鲁兹等国会两院中的茶党成员在预算问题上坚持强硬立场 而总统奥巴马为了搞臭共和党的名声也拒绝谈判 美国联邦政府于10月1日被迫”停摆” 关张大吉 停摆持续了16天 两党在声望均遭到极大打击的情况下 不得不坐在一起 达成预算协议 |