时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | China provides 40% of the bailout, | 中国提供40%的救市金 |
[01:50] | the IMF provides another 40% | 国际货币基金组织再提供40% |
[01:53] | and a consortium of American and Chinese energy companies | 一个美中能源企业的联盟 |
[01:57] | tackles the remaining 20%, | 解决剩下的20% |
[01:59] | in exchange for which they get drilling rights. | 我们以开采权作为交换 |
[02:02] | The US would only have to contribute 150 of the $800 billion. | 美方只用拿出八千亿中的一千五百亿 |
[02:06] | Russian companies would oversee production | 俄罗斯企业会监督生产 |
[02:08] | and get a slice of the revenues. | 获取一小部分收益 |
[02:10] | These are the proposed development zones. | 这些是拟开发区 |
[02:12] | We split the drilling rights? | 我们割让了开采权吗 |
[02:14] | Yes, sir. China puts in more money, | 是的 先生 中国出了更多钱 |
[02:16] | but we contribute our drilling technology. | 我们就拿出我们的开采技术 |
[02:19] | Should we really be sharing that? | 分享技术真的好吗 |
[02:21] | They’re already trying to hack it from us. | 他们早就想从我们这儿偷学了 |
[02:23] | Has Petrov agreed to this? | 佩特罗夫同意了吗 |
[02:24] | I’m planning to propose | 我打算在 |
[02:25] | it to him in Brandenburg at the G7 Summit. | 德国勃兰登堡的七国峰会上跟他提 |
[02:28] | We’ve invited Russia and China to attend, | 我们已邀请俄罗斯和中国参加 |
[02:30] | but we didn’t wanna move forward | 但国会批准前 |
[02:32] | until we had congressional approval. | 我们不想采取进一步行动 |
[02:35] | – Bob? – We should discuss privately. | -鲍勃 -我们该私下谈 |
[02:38] | You’re going to Brandenburg yourself? | 你要亲自去勃兰登堡吗 |
[02:40] | If his health continues to worsen– | 如果他的病情继续恶化 |
[02:43] | We’ll assess as we get closer, | 之后再看情况 |
[02:45] | but, no, I’ll stay here if it looks dire. | 但如果情况悲观我就不去 |
[02:47] | We should probably draft an appropriation | 我们应该起草拨款申请 |
[02:50] | in case we need to pay for a state funeral. | 以防需要举办国葬 |
[03:28] | – Doug. – Madam Secretary. | -道格 -部长女士 |
[03:33] | I could’ve come to the White House. | 我可以去白宫的 |
[03:34] | 梅瑞迪斯·李 卫生和人类服务部部长 | |
[03:38] | The organ network, it answers to you. | 器官供应组织要听命于你 |
[03:41] | Yes and no. Uh, in a regulatory capacity– | 说对了一半 从监管方面来说… |
[03:44] | You have the power to modify the recipient list. | 你有权力调整器官接受人名单 |
[03:47] | That’s up to the network. | 顺序由供应组织决定 |
[03:49] | They have an expert committee that– | 他们有专家委员会… |
[03:50] | The president’s life isn’t going to be decided by a committee. | 总统的生命不能由一个委员会决定 |
[03:54] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[04:02] | He was number three yesterday. Number one got a transplant. | 他昨天是第三位 第一位已经移植了 |
[04:02] | 安东尼·莫雷蒂 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 | |
[04:06] | Makes the president number two. His chances are very good. | 总统现在是第二位 他活的机会很大 |
[04:11] | But this man, Anthony Moretti, he’s just hours away from dying. | 但这个安东尼·莫雷蒂再过几小时就要死了 |
[04:11] | 安东尼·莫雷蒂 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 | |
[04:15] | Then let him die. | 那就让他死 |
[04:19] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[04:21] | It’s not just the law. It’s the ethics– | 不仅违法 也有违道德 |
[04:24] | Then change your ethics. | 那就改变你的道德标准 |
[04:26] | Or you can resign, and your deputy can make this call. | 不然你就辞职 让副部长打这个电话 |
[04:29] | And if he won’t, then he can resign, too. | 如果他不愿意 那他也辞职 |
[04:31] | I will strip away this entire department until I find who I need. | 我会把这个部门翻个底朝天 找到我需要的人 |
[04:40] | Now make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[04:46] | – Okay, I’m on. – You ever use it? | -好 我上去了 -你用过吗 |
[04:47] | No, I use Google. | 不 我一般用谷歌 |
[04:48] | Uh, it’s a small market share, | 它市场份额很小 |
[04:50] | but still, it’s billions of searches a month. | 但一个月仍有数十亿次搜索 |
[04:52] | Now, what if a certain candidate got more hits, | 如果一个候选人有更多点击量 |
[04:55] | was ranked higher, | 排名更靠前 |
[04:57] | more positive coverage favored over negative coverage? | 正面报道多过负面报道呢 |
[04:59] | What if that candidate was William Conway? | 如果那个候选人是威廉·康威呢 |
[05:04] | Manipulating searches? The public would turn on them. | 操纵搜索结果 公众会与他们反目的 |
[05:06] | It gets them millions of votes. | 帮他们拉到了上百万的选票 |
[05:08] | Can you get me solid proof? | 能弄到确凿证据吗 |
[05:09] | Well, I am not getting involved in something like this. | 我不会参与这样的事 |
[05:11] | What I will give you is advice as a friend. | 我只会作为朋友 给你友善的建议 |
[05:14] | Don’t waste a year of your life on the Underwoods. | 别把一年的时光浪费在安德伍德夫妇身上 |
[05:17] | They’ve already lost the election | 他们已经输掉了竞选 |
[05:19] | and they don’t even realize it. | 而且自己还没有意识到 |
[05:22] | I know you’re only trying to help, | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[05:24] | and I’m sure you must feel frightened | 也明白你肯定很担心 |
[05:26] | about Frank’s condition– | 弗兰克的情况 |
[05:27] | You don’t have to be delicate, Cathy. | 你没必要拐弯抹角 凯茜 |
[05:29] | I’d like you to let me do my job. | 我希望你不要干涉我的工作 |
[05:32] | China cannot be at the center of this negotiation, | 中国不能成为谈判的核心 |
[05:34] | or Raymond Tusk. | 雷蒙德·塔斯克也不行 |
[05:35] | Involving the oil companies | 把石油公司牵扯进来 |
[05:36] | is the only shot we have at winning Republican support. | 是我们赢得共和党支持的唯一办法 |
[05:41] | Do you remember when we played beer pong and you let me win? | 还记得那次玩啤酒乒乓球 你放水让我赢吗 |
[05:45] | The two of us were sitting right over there, | 我们两个就坐在那边 |
[05:47] | in those two chairs, | 那两张椅子上 |
[05:48] | and you asked me for my advice. | 你征求了我的意见 |
[05:51] | It was good advice. | 那是一条好建议 |
[05:52] | And you listened to it. I don’t know why you won’t now. | 你也接受了 我不明白你现在为什么不肯接受 |
[05:54] | You were proposing a way forward. This time you’re not. | 你上次提的是建设性意见 这次却不是 |
[05:58] | Well, unlike you, my nomination was confirmed by the Senate, | 与你不同 我是由参议院委任的 |
[06:01] | because they believed I knew what I was doing. | 因为他们相信我知道自己在做什么 |
[06:03] | Forgive me, Claire, but it seems to me | 很抱歉 克莱尔 但在我看来 |
[06:05] | that you are taking advantage of the situation to assert authority | 你正在利用现在的局面 行使一些 |
[06:09] | – you don’t have a right to assert. – Cathy, | -你无权行使的权力 -凯茜 |
[06:10] | you don’t have Francis right now. | 弗兰西斯现在不在 |
[06:12] | I’m the best thing you’ve got, | 我是你的最佳选择 |
[06:13] | so please work with me on this. | 请与我共同解决这个问题吧 |
[06:14] | Congress will never approve this. | 国会不会批准的 |
[06:17] | You’re just wasting everybody’s time. | 你在浪费大家的时间 |
[06:19] | The Republicans will get in line. | 共和党会支持的 |
[06:21] | Not the Republicans, the Democrats. | 不是共和党 是民主党 |
[06:23] | I spoke to Jackie Sharp. | 我跟杰姬·夏普谈过 |
[06:25] | When she heard you developed this plan… | 当她得知是你制定了这个计划… |
[06:28] | She’s a formidable woman, Claire, and very persuasive. | 她是个厉害的女人 克莱尔 而且很有说服力 |
[06:45] | – Remy Danton. – Remy, we need to talk about Jackie. | -雷米·丹顿 -雷米 我们得谈谈杰姬 |
[07:03] | Such a nice night. | 多美的夜晚 |
[07:06] | Let’s go somewhere outside. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[07:07] | And where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪 |
[07:09] | Take me to the bay. | 带我去海湾吧 |
[07:11] | We’ll go skinny-dipping. | 我们去裸泳 |
[07:13] | I thought you only had a couple hours. | 你不是只有几个小时时间吗 |
[07:15] | I’ll make up some excuse. | 我可以找到借口的 |
[07:18] | I’m sick of hotel rooms. | 我在酒店待腻了 |
[07:22] | We both got a big day tomorrow. | 咱俩明天还有事呢 |
[07:24] | Why are you being no fun? | 你怎么这么扫兴 |
[07:26] | Because you’re trying to kill my bill. | 因为你要搅黄我的法案 |
[07:28] | You didn’t wanna see me. You wanted to lobby me. | 你不是想见我 你是来游说我的 |
[07:31] | – Jackie, listen. – Who told you I was against it? | -杰姬 -是谁告诉你我反对的 |
[07:36] | Birch’s Chief of Staff. | 博奇的幕僚长 |
[07:38] | Well, I’m sure you stand to make a lot of money on this, but– | 我相信你能从中捞到不少钱 但是… |
[07:40] | It’s not about the money. | 不是因为钱 |
[07:41] | Isn’t that how Claire convinced you? | 克莱尔不是靠钱说服你的吗 |
[07:47] | I just wanted to leave it tonight. | 我今晚不想谈 |
[07:48] | I didn’t wanna be mad at you. | 我不想冲你发火 |
[07:49] | I just wanted… | 我只想 |
[07:56] | I don’t understand why you’re helping her. | 我不明白你为什么要帮她 |
[08:00] | You’ve gotta get Birch on board. | 你得让博奇同意 |
[08:03] | The Underwoods have lied to me, | 安德伍德夫妇欺骗过我 |
[08:06] | they’ve used me, they’ve tried to intimidate me. | 利用过我 还试图威胁我 |
[08:07] | I don’t know what Claire’s up to, | 我不知道克莱尔想干什么 |
[08:09] | but I’m not gonna let it happen without a fight, | 但我决不会坐以待毙 |
[08:11] | not with the State Department against it. | 而且国务院都已经反对了 |
[08:12] | Claire knows. | 克莱尔知道了 |
[08:16] | About you and me. | 我们俩的事 |
[08:19] | She got photographs | 她有我们的照片 |
[08:20] | of us leaving the same hotel at the same time, multiple occasions. | 多次同时离开同一家酒店 |
[08:28] | Take me back to my car. | 送我回我车上 |
[08:31] | – Jackie, listen… – Turn around now, please. | -杰姬 听我说 -请掉头 |
[08:33] | It’s the reason I haven’t been in touch. | 所以我最近没怎么联系你 |
[08:36] | I wanted to protect you… | 我想保护你… |
[08:38] | – but she’s making– – I don’t wanna talk about it. | -但是她提出了 -我不想谈这个 |
[08:41] | Just stop the car and let me out or drive me back. | 停车 让我下去 或者送我回去 |
[08:45] | I’ll take you back. | 我送你回去 |
[08:52] | A day or two. | 再一两天 |
[08:53] | We might not have much warning, Mr. President. | 我们没法提前知道 总统先生 |
[08:55] | When the liver is this close to failure, | 肝脏如此接近衰竭 |
[08:56] | things can happen suddenly. | 一切都有可能突然发生 |
[08:58] | You should be prepared. | 你们应该做好准备 |
[08:59] | – What’s happening with his hands? – It’s called asterixis. | -他的手是怎么回事 -那是扑翼样震颤 |
[09:03] | It happens when the body can’t clear ammonia. | 当身体无法排除氨时就会发生这种情况 |
[09:06] | Thank you, Dr. Saxon. | 谢谢你 撒克逊医生 |
[10:21] | I’m not going to Brandenburg. | 我不去勃兰登堡了 |
[10:24] | No, you have to. | 不 你必须去 |
[10:26] | – Cathy will negotiate on my behalf. – I don’t trust her on this. | -凯茜会代表我谈判 -在这事上我不信任她 |
[10:29] | That’s a risk we’ll have to take. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[10:31] | The risk I won’t take is being overseas if the president dies. | 我不能冒的险 是总统去世时我在海外 |
[10:35] | We don’t even know if Congress | 我们都不知道国会 |
[10:36] | will approve the appropriation for the bailout. | 会不会批准救市计划的拨款 |
[10:38] | They will approve it. I’ll make sure they do. | 他们会批准的 我会确保他们批准 |
[10:42] | You shouldn’t be worrying about this now, Claire. | 你现在不该担心这个 克莱尔 |
[10:45] | You should be focused on Frank. | 你应该全心关注弗兰克 |
[12:27] | We need to put him on the ventilator | 我们得给他上呼吸机 |
[12:29] | to protect his airways. | 保护他的呼吸道 |
[12:30] | You should go, ma’am. Go get some rest. | 您该走了 夫人 去休息一下 |
[13:29] | – Now’s not a good time, LeAnn. – This can’t wait. | -现在不是时候 莉安 -非常紧急 |
[13:31] | – What is it? – Pollyhop. | -怎么了 -波利跳 |
[13:33] | – The search engine? – Conway is working with them. | -搜索引擎吗 -康威在跟他们合作 |
[13:37] | They can manipulate what people search for. | 他们可以操纵人们搜索的东西 |
[13:39] | It gives them a huge advantage– | 给了他们巨大优势 |
[13:40] | Wait, slow down. What does this mean? | 等等 慢点 这是什么意思 |
[13:42] | It means that we lose. | 意思是我们输了 |
[13:44] | Conway’s name, his image, | 康威的名字 他的照片 |
[13:46] | they can control what people see. They can force-feed it. | 他们可以控制人们看到什么 强迫人们看 |
[13:48] | Even if they’re not doing that, | 即便他们不那么做 |
[13:50] | even if they’re just tracking users, it’s enough to beat us. | 即便他们只是在追踪用户 也足以打败我们了 |
[13:53] | You know what people are searching for, you know everything, | 你知道人们在搜索什么 就知道一切 |
[13:56] | their hopes, their fears, | 他们的希望 恐惧 |
[13:57] | what they’re thinking about when they’re staring at the ceiling | 他们半夜盯着天花板时 |
[13:59] | in the middle of the night. | 脑袋里在想什么 |
[14:00] | – Who told you this? – Someone I trust. | -谁告诉你的 -我信任的人 |
[14:05] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在不能处理这件事 |
[14:07] | We have to do something, Claire, or the election– | 我们得想点办法 克莱尔 否则大选 |
[14:08] | LeAnn, my husband just had a seizure. | 莉安 我丈夫刚刚痉挛发作 |
[14:10] | There may not even be an election. | 恐怕都不能竞选了 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[14:12] | If Francis survives, we will deal with this then. | 如果弗兰西斯挺过来了 我们到时再处理 |
[14:15] | Right now, I need to focus on what’s right in front of me. | 现在 我需要全心关注我眼前的事 |
[14:21] | There was no criminal wrongdoing. | 没有任何犯罪行为 |
[14:23] | That we can fathom. But why take the chance? | 这我们理解 但为什么要冒险呢 |
[14:26] | Because pleading the Fifth makes it look like I broke the law. | 因为保持沉默会让我看上去有罪 |
[14:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:31] | So I’ll tell the truth. I’ll own it. | 我会说出真相 我会承认 |
[14:34] | Yes, that you didn’t meet with him. | 是的 你没有跟他见过面 |
[14:39] | Are you suggesting that– | 你是说… |
[14:40] | It’s the Attorney General’s com.funword.word against Heather’s. | 司法部长和希瑟各执一词 |
[14:43] | As your lawyer, I can’t be part of this conversation. | 作为你的律师 我不能参与这个对话 |
[14:46] | We can still win this campaign. | 我们还是能赢得竞选的 |
[14:49] | I’ll be in the lobby. | 我去大厅等你 |
[15:00] | I’ll back you up. | 我会支持你的说法 |
[15:01] | The security detail only saw me and Goodwin together, | 安保人员只看见我和古德温一起 |
[15:05] | not the two of you. | 没看见你和他 |
[15:10] | This is under oath. | 我要宣誓作证的 |
[15:13] | Underwood’s people are trying to smear us. | 安德伍德的人是想抹黑我们 |
[15:15] | The whole point of this campaign | 这场竞选的全部意义 |
[15:16] | was to be the opposite of Underwood. | 就是做与安德伍德截然不同的人 |
[15:18] | I thought you wanted this. | 我以为你想要这个的 |
[15:20] | Not if it means breaking the law. | 如果要犯法就不行 |
[15:22] | Do you think he’d even be having this conversation? | 你觉得换作他 还会有这种犹豫吗 |
[15:26] | You actually care about the law, Heather… | 你是真正在意法律的 希瑟 |
[15:30] | which is why you need to be president. | 所以该由你来做总统 |
[15:51] | – Mrs. Underwood. – Bob, I didn’t realize– | -安德伍德夫人 -鲍勃 我不知道… |
[15:54] | The Leader and I were just discussing the bailout package. | 少数党领袖和我正在讨论救市计划 |
[15:58] | President Blythe just wanted me to stress | 布莱斯总统要我强调一下 |
[16:00] | how important it is that the Democrats stick together right now | 民主党人当前团结一致的重要性 |
[16:04] | with Francis being– | 弗兰西斯还在… |
[16:05] | There’s no need. | 不必如此 |
[16:05] | I just called the Speaker to schedule an emergency vote. | 我刚给议长打了电话 安排紧急投票 |
[16:09] | I’m sure the President will be pleased. | 我相信总统会很满意的 |
[16:12] | – How’s Frank? – He’s hanging in there. | -弗兰克怎么样 -他还撑着 |
[16:15] | I’m sure you wanna get back to the hospital. | 你一定想快点回医院 |
[16:17] | But thank you for making the personal visit. | 但谢谢你亲自前来 |
[16:20] | Thoughts and prayers, Claire. | 牵挂和祈祷与你同在 克莱尔 |
[16:22] | Thank you, Bob. | 谢谢你 鲍勃 |
[16:23] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[16:25] | Excuse me, Leader. | 失陪一下 领袖 |
[16:38] | You came here to threaten me. | 你是来威胁我的 |
[16:40] | We don’t need to be at odds, Jackie. | 我们不必不和的 杰姬 |
[16:43] | Do you plan on hanging this over my head | 你打算每次遭遇我的反对 |
[16:45] | every time I try to oppose you? | 都拿这个来威胁我吗 |
[16:47] | You can’t fault me for your sloppiness. | 你自己不小心 可怪不得我 |
[16:50] | That’s a “Yes.” | 也就是”是”了 |
[16:52] | As long as we’re working together, | 只要我们是一边的 |
[16:53] | you have nothing to worry about. | 你就没什么可担心的 |
[17:01] | Mr. President, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 总统先生 希望您别过于乐观 |
[17:04] | The members of the G7 | 七国集团的成员们 |
[17:05] | are already ruffled because Russia was invited, | 已经因为邀请了俄罗斯而不满了 |
[17:07] | and Petrov may be using this opportunity | 而佩特罗夫可能会利用这个机会 |
[17:09] | to embarrass us in front of the international community. | 在国际社会上给我们难堪 |
[17:12] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:13] | – The First Lady is here, sir. – Send her in. | -第一夫人来了 先生 -请她进来 |
[17:15] | Sir, I would like to finish our briefing– | 先生 我想先完成我们的讨论 |
[17:17] | I’m not gonna keep the First Lady waiting if she wants to see me. | 第一夫人想见我 我可不能让她等着 |
[17:22] | – I’m sure you’ve heard. – Yes, Birch called a few minutes ago. | -你听说了吧 -对 博奇几分钟前来电了 |
[17:25] | I’d like to join you in Brandenburg, Cathy. | 我想和你一起去勃兰登堡 凯茜 |
[17:28] | Well, I appreciate you wanting to pitch in, | 很感谢你愿意出力 |
[17:30] | but I really don’t think that’s necessary. | 但我真的认为没这必要 |
[17:32] | Well, I know this plan better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解这个计划 |
[17:34] | – Mr. President… – There is only one shot at this. | -总统先生 -机会只有一次 |
[17:37] | – Everyone at the same table. – What about Frank? | -所有人都在场 -弗兰克呢 |
[17:40] | In Brandenburg, I can be useful. I can’t here. | 我在勃兰登堡能派上用场 在这里就不能了 |
[17:42] | The First Lady cannot | 第一夫人不能 |
[17:43] | negotiate on behalf of the United States government. | 代表美国政府进行谈判 |
[17:46] | The delegation is at your discretion, Mr. President. | 谁做代表由你决定 总统先生 |
[17:49] | It might be good for you to have some support. | 有人支持你 或许是好事 |
[17:51] | Her presence undermines my authority as Secretary of State. | 她的在场会削弱我作为国务卿的权威 |
[17:54] | Cathy, Petrov is incredibly stubborn. Trust me, I know. | 凯茜 佩特罗夫非常固执 这你相信我 |
[17:59] | Why wouldn’t you wanna have every asset available to you? | 你为什么不愿意用上所有的资源呢 |
[18:02] | Allow me to do this, Mr. President. | 请允许我做这件事 总统先生 |
[18:04] | – Sir– – If it increases our chances. | -先生 -如果能增加胜算 |
[18:05] | It will, I promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[18:09] | Then join us. We’re going over the briefing now. | 那就一起吧 我们把简报过一遍 |
[18:28] | You tried, Frank… | 你尽力了 弗兰克 |
[18:30] | which is more than most people ever do. | 这已经比大多数人都强了 |
[18:34] | Right now, it’s just us. | 现在 只剩下我们了 |
[18:37] | Rest your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[18:39] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有用不完的时间 |
[18:49] | Danny, what was that? | 丹尼 发生什么事了 |
[18:53] | – Danny? – Nothing, Mom. | -丹尼 -没事 妈妈 |
[19:03] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[19:07] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[19:20] | Mrs. Underwood? Dr. Saxon is on the line. | 安德伍德夫人 萨克逊医生的电话 |
[19:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:38] | Good evening, or good morning. | 晚上好 或者说早上好 |
[19:42] | President Underwood is currently being prepped for surgery | 安德伍德总统正在准备手术 |
[19:45] | to receive a liver transplant. | 接受肝脏移植 |
[19:48] | Barring any complications, | 不出意外的话 |
[19:49] | the surgery is expected to take 12 to 13 hours. | 手术将耗时12到13小时 |
[19:53] | Uh, we’ll update you about the progress if need be, | 有需要的话我们会向大家更新情况 |
[19:56] | but probably nothing more until the operation’s completed. | 但在手术结束之前应该不会有什么消息了 |
[20:00] | We can turn the plane around right now, ma’am. | 我们可以马上让飞机掉头 夫人 |
[20:02] | You’ll be back before he’s out of surgery. | 你能在他手术结束之前赶回去 |
[20:06] | We should do that, Claire. | 我们应该那样做 克莱尔 |
[20:08] | I’ll be late to the summit, but everyone will– | 峰会我会迟到 但是大家能 |
[20:10] | No. We’re almost there. | 不 我们马上就到了 |
[20:14] | – We keep going. – Honestly, Claire– | -我们继续前进 -说实话 克莱尔 |
[20:16] | – Inform the captain to stay on course. – Yes, ma’am. | -告诉机长保持航线 -是 夫人 |
[20:23] | Connect me with Seth Grayson, please. | 请给我接赛斯·格雷森 |
[20:31] | He’s already gone in. | 他已经进去了 |
[20:34] | The First Lady is currently en route to Brandenburg | 第一夫人在去勃兰登堡的路上 |
[20:36] | and will not be in Washington for the surgery. | 手术期间不会回到华盛顿 |
[20:49] | She will continue onto the G7 Summit | 她会继续按计划 |
[20:51] | to assist Secretary Durant, as planned. | 在七国峰会中协助杜兰特国务卿 |
[20:55] | She asked me to read the following statement. | 她让我宣读以下声明 |
[21:00] | “It was a difficult decision for me not to return…” | “不调头对我来说是个困难的决定” |
[21:03] | But I know my husband. If he were conscious… | 但我了解我的丈夫 如果他醒着 |
[21:06] | “…he’d tell me to press on…” | “他会让我继续前行” |
[21:07] | …that the best way to be at his side is to serve my country. | 因为支持他最好的方式就是为国效力 |
[21:10] | “And I can serve it better in Germany than in a waiting room. | “而我在德国能比在等候室里发挥更大的作用 |
[21:15] | If there’s an emergency, I’ll return immediately…” | 如果有紧急情况 我会马上回去” |
[21:17] | …but I have the utmost faith… | 但我对杰弗逊纪念医院的 |
[21:19] | “…in the medical team at Jefferson Memorial.” | “医疗团队有极大的信心” |
[21:21] | I’m praying for a successful procedure, | 我在祈祷手术成功 |
[21:24] | and I ask all of you to join me in praying for my husband, | 我也请求你们跟我一起为我丈夫 |
[21:29] | your president. | 你们的总统祈祷 |
[21:42] | Right over there, Ms. Dunbar. | 请就坐 邓巴女士 |
[21:45] | Will your attorneys be joining us? | 你的律师会来参加吗 |
[21:46] | I’ve asked my attorneys not to attend. | 我已经让我的律师不要来了 |
[21:49] | We have to advise you that it’s in your best interest– | 我们得说明 为您的利益考虑… |
[21:52] | I’m well aware, Mr. Morgan. | 我很清楚 摩根先生 |
[21:54] | It’s not my first time at this table. | 我不是第一次坐上这张桌子了 |
[22:14] | Thank you, President Zhou. President Petrov? | 谢谢 周主席 佩特罗夫总统 |
[22:18] | Russia shares China’s desire for inclusion. | 俄罗斯和中国一样希望参与国际峰会 |
[22:21] | We are looking forward to productive talks. | 我们期待展开有成效的会谈 |
[22:24] | And we also want to extend our sincere best wishes | 同时我们也要对安德伍德总统的手术 |
[22:26] | for President Underwood’s surgery. | 致以最真诚的祝福 |
[22:29] | He is dearly missed at this meeting. | 我们都非常想念他 |
[22:32] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[22:34] | So, shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[22:40] | The most pressing order of business | 当务之急是 |
[22:42] | is the joint IMF, American-Chinese debt relief package | 国际货币基金组织以及美国和中国 |
[22:48] | to the Russian Federation. | 对俄联邦的债务减免计划 |
[22:50] | We’re recording? | 在录吗 |
[22:54] | Ms. Dunbar, any statement you make | 邓巴女士 你所作的任何陈述 |
[22:57] | will be part of the public record as part of the DOJ report. | 都将记入司法部报告 成为公共记录 |
[22:59] | Although this video is simply for purposes of… | 虽然这段录像只是为了… |
[23:02] | You can make the video available to the media. | 你可以把录像传给媒体 |
[23:04] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[23:06] | So you’re waiving your right to keep the video from public view? | 你是要放弃对大众保密的权利吗 |
[23:09] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:11] | The attorney general says you pressured her | 司法部长说你曾向她施压 |
[23:13] | to look into Lucas Goodwin’s claims– | 要她追查卢卡斯·古德温的说法 |
[23:14] | I’ve read the attorney general’s statement. | 我读过司法部长的陈词 |
[23:16] | We also have a deposition from a young woman, | 我们还得到一份来自一名年轻女性的证词 |
[23:19] | a staffer, who says Goodwin | 是一名职员 她说古德温 |
[23:21] | posed as a volunteer at an event in Cincinnati on March 8th. | 在3月8日辛辛那提的一场活动中曾假扮志愿者 |
[23:26] | Did you meet with Mr. Goodwin? | 你与古德温先生会过面吗 |
[23:27] | I shake hundreds of people’s hands at every event. | 我在每场活动上都要与上百人握手 |
[23:30] | If he was in Cincinnati, there’s a chance I may have shaken his. | 如果他去过辛辛那提 我有可能跟他握过手 |
[23:36] | But the claim that he and I met one-on-one… | 但要说我跟他曾单独会面… |
[23:42] | So you’re saying you didn’t meet with him? | 所以你是说你没有见过他吗 |
[23:44] | We have phone records, Ms. Dunbar. | 我们有电话记录 邓巴女士 |
[23:46] | You did speak to the attorney general. | 你的确曾与司法部长通过话 |
[23:47] | Martha is my former boss and an old friend. | 玛莎是我的前任上司和老友 |
[23:51] | We speak frequently. Why she would claim that I… | 我们经常通话 她为什么要说我… |
[23:53] | We need a simple answer, Ms. Dunbar. | 我们要个简单的回答 邓巴女士 |
[23:55] | Did you or did you not | 你是否曾与 |
[23:57] | meet with Lucas Goodwin privately in Cincinnati? | 卢卡斯·古德温在辛辛那提私下见面 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:10] | I met with a man I didn’t know | 我与一名不认识的男人见了面 |
[24:11] | who turned out to be unhinged. | 结果发现他精神错乱 |
[24:14] | I contacted the attorney general | 我联系司法部长 |
[24:16] | because she’s the top law enforcement official in the country | 是因为她是国内顶尖的执法人员 |
[24:18] | and WITSEC is under her jurisdiction. | 而且证人保护计划受她管辖 |
[24:21] | I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[24:22] | Tell us the nature of this meeting. | 告诉我们这场会面的性质 |
[24:23] | I’d like to say, for the record, | 我要郑重声明 |
[24:25] | that I think this interview is an act of political sabotage. | 我认为这次面谈是一场政治阴谋 |
[24:28] | Its goal is to make me look guilty by association, | 其目的就是要通过关联让我看上去有罪 |
[24:31] | but there are the way things look and the way things actually are. | 但表象与事实是两回事 |
[24:35] | When I investigated Frank Underwood, | 我调查弗兰克·安德伍德的时候 |
[24:38] | he looked innocent, but he wasn’t. | 他看上去是清白的 但他并不是 |
[24:40] | I couldn’t prove it, but I knew it to be true. | 我无法证明 可我知道确实如此 |
[24:42] | Ms. Dunbar… | 邓巴女士 |
[24:43] | You have proof that I met with Mr. Goodwin. | 你们有我跟古德温先生会面的证据 |
[24:45] | I’ve admitted it. | 我已经承认了 |
[24:47] | All that proves is that I’m honest, | 这只能证明我的诚实 |
[24:50] | unlike a president who would use the Department of Justice | 不像总统那样为了个人利益 |
[24:52] | to target his political opponent for his own personal gain. | 利用司法部去攻击他的对手 |
[24:56] | Let me remind you, ma’am, | 我要提醒你 女士 |
[24:57] | the president was unconscious when this investigation began… | 总统在这次调查开始前就已陷入昏迷… |
[25:01] | It doesn’t matter whether he was unconscious or not, | 不论他是否意识清醒 |
[25:03] | whether he lives or dies. | 不论他是死是活 |
[25:05] | The president is the people who work for him. | 为总统效力的人代表的就是他 |
[26:13] | I don’t think this is going to work. | 我觉得这事成不了 |
[26:15] | Petrov’s talking the talk in session, | 佩特罗夫在会上说得漂亮 |
[26:16] | but he won’t meet with me privately. | 但却不肯跟我私下见面 |
[26:19] | Chinese are ready to sign, if that’s the hold-up. | 中国人已经准备签字了 如果是因为这个 |
[26:21] | It’s not the Chinese. | 跟中国人无关 |
[26:22] | He refuses to meet with anyone other than a head of state. | 他拒绝跟任何非国家首脑讲话 |
[26:26] | Then see if he’ll meet with the president’s wife. | 那就看看他愿不愿意跟总统夫人见面 |
[26:30] | It doesn’t change the fact that he is morally corrupt, | 这不能改变他道德败坏的事实 |
[26:30] | 邓巴曾与古德温见面 \h\h承认见面 攻击总统 | |
[26:34] | and he has corrupted the institutions that report to him. | 他也败坏了听命于他的机关 |
[26:37] | That is why I am running for president, | 所以我才要竞选总统 |
[26:39] | because someone needs to fight this. | 因为总得有人跟他抗争 |
[26:42] | So not only did she meet with Goodwin, | 她不止跟古德温见了面 |
[26:43] | she’s using the investigation to attack | 她还利用调查来攻击 |
[26:45] | a president who’s on the operating table as we speak. | 这会儿正在手术台上的总统 |
[26:48] | Yeah, the way she keeps defending herself | 是啊 她一直为自己辩护 |
[26:49] | only gives conspiracy theorists more… | 只会让阴谋论者有更多… |
[26:51] | She’s done. | 她完了 |
[26:52] | Now, I’m not saying that she was involved… | 我不是说她有参与… |
[26:54] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[26:55] | …but many are taking to social media… | …但许多人正在社交媒体上… |
[26:56] | – Seth. – Hello, Cynthia. | -赛斯 -你好 辛西娅 |
[26:58] | Think you might have anything for me? | 你有没有什么工作给我 |
[27:00] | …and certainly not a president whose approval rating… | …尤其总统的支持率还… |
[27:03] | On your campaign? | 在你们的竞选团队里 |
[27:05] | Yeah, it’s ironic… | 是的 很讽刺 |
[27:06] | I’m gonna hang up now. Good luck. | 我得挂了 祝你好运 |
[27:09] | …but I think she may have just tanked it. | 但我觉得她是搞砸了 |
[27:14] | Mr. President… the transplant’s complete. | 总统先生 移植手术完毕 |
[27:17] | Now they’re closing him up. | 他们正在缝合刀口 |
[27:19] | We’ll see how he accepts the new organ. | 接下来就看他能否适应新器官了 |
[27:23] | Maybe we should try and get Claire on the phone. | 也许我们该给克莱尔打个电话了 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:28] | Soon. We’re waiting for him now. | 快了 我们在等他 |
[27:32] | Okay. Okay, thank you, Donald. | 好的 好 谢谢 唐纳德 |
[27:37] | – So it’s going well? – Well, unless his body rejects the liver. | -挺顺利喽 -除非他的身体排斥这个肝脏 |
[27:44] | – Mr. President. – Mrs. Underwood. | -总统先生 -安德伍德夫人 |
[27:48] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[27:51] | I thought we were meeting alone. | 我以为我们要单独见面 |
[27:53] | As the administration’s representative, | 作为政府的代表 |
[27:55] | I need to participate in any conversations– | 我需要参与到所有谈话中 |
[27:58] | Madam Secretary, I believe my people were very clear, hmm? | 国务卿女士 我相信我的人说得很清楚了 |
[28:03] | Would you give us a moment, please, Cathy? | 能给我们点时间吗 凯茜 |
[28:07] | Just a little while. | 一小会儿就好 |
[28:14] | I’ll be outside. | 我就在外面 |
[28:22] | So… how is surgery going? | 手术进展怎么样 |
[28:26] | So far, so good. | 目前还好 |
[28:27] | Ah, you must be exhausted. Now, sit. Sit. | 你一定累坏了 快坐吧 坐吧 |
[28:32] | I imagine you’d rather be at the hospital. | 你一定更想在医院里吧 |
[28:35] | Well, this is too important, | 这事太重要了 |
[28:37] | and you weren’t going to negotiate with Secretary Durant. | 你又不肯跟杜兰特国务卿谈判 |
[28:40] | What makes you think I’ll negotiate with you? | 你凭什么认为我会跟你谈判 |
[28:43] | Oh, well, isn’t that why we’re sitting here? | 那不是我们坐在这里的原因吗 |
[28:46] | Maybe I just wanted to… see your face again. | 也许我只是想…再看到你的脸 |
[28:51] | Maybe I’m fond of it. | 也许我喜欢你这张脸 |
[28:53] | You are a beautiful woman, Mrs. Underwood, hmm? | 你是个美丽的女人 安德伍德夫人 |
[28:57] | Those lips… | 那双唇 |
[29:01] | Would you say something for me? | 你能为我说句话吗 |
[29:07] | Would you say, um… | 你可以说… |
[29:10] | “Shame on you… Mr. President.” | “你真可耻 总统先生”吗 |
[29:16] | Really, Viktor? Are we gonna dredge that up? | 当真吗 维克多 要重提那段不快吗 |
[29:20] | An apology would do… | 道个歉就行 |
[29:22] | if you want to negotiate… | 如果你想谈判的话 |
[29:26] | Well, you would lose respect for me if I apologized. | 如果我道歉 你就不会再尊重我了 |
[29:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:34] | Yes, this is true. | 这倒是 |
[29:38] | I’m not here for a sightseeing trip, Viktor. | 我不是来旅游的 维克多 |
[29:42] | So, Francis needs a liver and I need a bailout. | 弗兰西斯需要一个肝脏 我需要救市 |
[29:47] | – What do you need? – I need for you to agree to the terms. | -你需要什么 -我需要你同意那些条款 |
[29:50] | Oh, yes, the terms. The terms, yes. | 对啊 条款 没错 |
[29:53] | But why are you here… and not with Francis? | 但你为什么在这儿 而不是陪着弗兰西斯 |
[30:00] | When your mother is sick, you go to her. | 你母亲生病时 你回到了她身边 |
[30:03] | Not your husband, hmm? | 现在却不在你丈夫身边 |
[30:07] | Were the stories true? | 那些报道是真的吗 |
[30:11] | Are there problems, Claire? | 出问题了吗 克莱尔 |
[30:15] | What are your concerns with the Chinese? | 你对中国的顾虑是什么 |
[30:21] | There are too many drilling sites in sensitive areas. | 有太多钻井在敏感地区 |
[30:24] | It’s a security issue to us. | 对我们是个安全问题 |
[30:26] | And what sites, in particular, are you worried about? | 你们具体担心的是哪几个钻井 |
[30:28] | Oh, you… you are familiar with the individual zones? | 你熟悉各个区域吗 |
[30:30] | It’s my plan. I know it backwards and forwards. | 这是我的计划 我完全清楚 |
[30:33] | I see, so that’s why it’s so important to you. | 这样啊 怪不得对你这么重要 |
[30:38] | Because it’s yours. | 因为这是你的 |
[30:45] | Is it one of these? | 是这其中之一吗 |
[30:47] | On the Pacific coast? | 在太平洋海岸上 |
[30:59] | You asked for me, sir? | 您找我 先生 |
[31:22] | I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible. | 我想尽快离开这里 |
[31:27] | I’ll make sure of it, sir. | 我会安排的 先生 |
[31:30] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔在哪 |
[31:32] | She’s in Germany. | 她在德国 |
[31:34] | Germany? | 德国 |
[31:37] | A lot to catch you up on, Mr. President. | 我很多事要向您汇报 总统先生 |
[31:50] | – Raymond. – The Chinese are getting skittish. | -雷蒙德 -中国人开始担心了 |
[31:53] | They wanna know why it’s taking so long. | 他们想知道为什么这么慢 |
[31:56] | Now, if Petrov doesn’t agree soon, they may back out. | 如果佩特罗夫不尽快同意 他们可能会退出 |
[31:59] | – Thank you, Raymond. – I’m on standby. | -谢谢 雷蒙德 -我随时待命 |
[32:04] | We need to shake hands on this. | 我们得马上达成协议 |
[32:05] | No. No, I told you, nothing on Sakhalin Island. | 不行 我告诉过你了 库页岛上不能有 |
[32:11] | It’s two zones on the southern end. Then you have your bailout. | 只要南端两个区 你就可以救市了 |
[32:14] | It opens a door I don’t want to open. | 这样会打开一扇我不想开的门 |
[32:16] | They’re being more than reasonable, Mr. President. | 他们的要求很合理了 总统先生 |
[32:18] | Reasonable? In whose eyes? | 合理 谁说的 |
[32:20] | You and China are raping Siberia. | 你们和中国在掠夺西伯利亚 |
[32:22] | We didn’t run your economy into the ground. | 不是我们把你们的经济搞砸的 |
[32:25] | You did. | 是你自己 |
[32:26] | Is this how you tried to convince Michael Corrigan | 迈克尔·科里根上吊前 |
[32:29] | before he hung himself? | 你就是这么劝他的吗 |
[32:30] | Because that’s what you are asking me to do, | 因为你现在就是在要求我这么做 |
[32:32] | to tie the noose around my own neck. | 在我自己的脖子上系个绳套 |
[32:35] | What’s next? The Black Sea? The Arctic? | 接下来呢 黑海吗 北极吗 |
[32:38] | I cannot allow the Chinese ships | 我不能允许中国船只 |
[32:41] | to come this close to my sovereign– | 这么靠近我的领土 |
[32:45] | Mrs. Underwood, President Underwood is on the line. | 安德伍德夫人 安德伍德总统打来找您 |
[32:49] | – He’s awake? – Yes, ma’am. | -他醒了吗 -是的 夫人 |
[32:53] | Go, go. We’re done here. | 去吧 我们谈完了 |
[33:01] | – I can’t speak with him right now. – Mrs. Underwood– | -我现在没空跟他通话 -安德伍德夫人 |
[33:03] | I will let you know when I’m available. | 我有空时会告诉你的 |
[33:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[33:10] | You should talk to your husband. | 你应该跟你丈夫通话 |
[33:13] | I’m not leaving here until we have an agreement. | 不达成协议 我不会离开这里的 |
[33:15] | But you’re an amateur, Claire. | 但你是个业余选手 克莱尔 |
[33:17] | You fly in, you puff up your chest | 你飞过来 挺起胸脯 |
[33:20] | and you pretend to play president. | 假装自己是总统 |
[33:22] | But what would you be without your husband? | 但没了你丈夫 你又算什么呢 |
[33:24] | Nothing. A pretty face. | 什么也不是 只是张漂亮脸蛋 |
[33:28] | So, yes, play the president if you like. | 那好吧 你想演总统就演吧 |
[33:32] | Go. Tell the Chinese they get nothing on the Pacific. | 去吧 告诉中国人他们在太平洋上什么也得不到 |
[33:38] | You think you can do that, Mrs. Underwood? | 你觉得你做得到吗 安德伍德夫人 |
[33:43] | Your people are hurting. | 你的人民正在受苦 |
[33:46] | Six months at most, they’re gonna be marching on Red Square. | 最多六个月 他们就会去红场游行 |
[33:50] | I’m done letting you have your dignity. | 我不想再给你留面子了 |
[33:53] | The truth is you’re a beggar on your knees, | 事实上 你就是个跪着的乞丐 |
[33:56] | and you will take whatever we shove down your throat. | 我们逼你吃什么 你就得吃什么 |
[34:09] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[34:14] | Take the deal. Get your dignity back. | 接受协议 挽回面子 |
[34:31] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[34:42] | Joint control of zones 61 and 67. | 61和67区联合控制权 |
[34:46] | We’ve got an agreement, pending the president’s approval. | 我们已取得协议 只等总统同意 |
[34:51] | Well, he’s sleeping now. | 他在睡觉了 |
[34:54] | They’re moving him back to the White House soon. | 他们即将把他转移回白宫 |
[34:56] | – And how did he seem? – I only talked to him briefly, | -他看起来怎么样 -我只简单跟他聊了几句 |
[34:59] | but the doctors say the organ is… taking well so far. | 但是医生说器官…目前情况良好 |
[35:04] | They’re expecting a quick recovery. | 他们估计很快能恢复 |
[35:09] | You’ve done an outstanding job, Mr. President. | 你做得非常好 总统先生 |
[35:12] | – So have you, Claire. – I’m going to try and get some rest. | -你也是 克莱尔 -我要去休息一会儿了 |
[35:15] | Of course. Have a safe flight. | 当然 一路平安 |
[35:27] | Experts were pessimistic that | 专家原本对本次峰会 |
[35:28] | anything meaningful could come out of the summit. | 能否取得实质性成果并不乐观 |
[35:31] | Draft of the appropriations bill from the Speaker’s office. | 议长办公室送来的预算案草案 |
[35:33] | Just put it on the desk, please. | 请放在桌子上吧 |
[35:34] | …Catherine Durant had this to say from Brandenburg. | 凯瑟琳·杜兰特在勃兰登堡如是说 |
[35:37] | President Petrov and I worked through the night | 佩特罗夫总统和我与中国政府 |
[35:39] | in concert with the Chinese government | 通宵协商 |
[35:41] | in order to come up with an agreement. | 以达成协议 |
[35:43] | Along with partners in the private sector, | 连同私营企业一起 |
[35:46] | the United States, China, and Russia will collaborate on a plan | 美国 中国和俄罗斯将进行合作 |
[35:50] | to extract oil from untapped sites in eastern Siberia. | 在东西伯利亚未开发地区开采石油 |
[35:55] | This will then enable a return to a more stable oil market, | 这将使石油市场和全球经济 |
[35:59] | as well as a stable global economy. | 重归稳定 |
[36:03] | Now, in order to make this plan viable | 为使这项计划可行 |
[36:05] | and mitigate any tax burden… | 并减轻美国和 |
[36:08] | …to the American and Chinese taxpayers, | 中国纳税人的税收负担 |
[36:10] | the corporations will provide the bulk of the investment, | 私营公司将提供大部分投资 |
[36:14] | the, uh, infrastructure to extract the oil and the technology. | 以及开采石油的基础设施和技术 |
[36:19] | and then any of the profits | 所得利润 |
[36:21] | will then be distributed commensurately among | 也将在这些公司之间 |
[36:24] | these corporations, as well, | 对应分配 |
[36:26] | and including the land value invested by the Russian government. | 还包括俄罗斯政府投资的土地价值 |
[36:32] | So at this time, I’d like to open the floor to any questions. | 现在 我愿意接受任何提问 |
[37:56] | I’m getting a lot of questions about the First Lady’s involvement. | 有很多人问我第一夫人扮演了什么角色 |
[37:58] | We stick to our message that she was just there to assist. | 我们就坚持说 她只是过去协助 |
[38:01] | Secretary Durant led the effort. | 杜兰特国务卿才是主导 |
[38:03] | There’s multiple reports that she and Petrov had a long meeting. | 有很多报道说她和佩特罗夫开了很长的会 |
[38:05] | They greeted each other. That’s it. | 他们不过是互相问候 就这样 |
[38:08] | So we deny? | 那我们否认吗 |
[38:09] | The President hasn’t approved the plan yet. | 总统还未批准这个方案 |
[38:11] | We wanna focus on his recovery, not the- | 我们要关注他的康复 而不是… |
[38:16] | – Yes? – Secretary of Health for you, sir. | -什么事 -卫生部长找您 先生 |
[38:21] | I’ll find you in your office. | 我回头去你办公室找你 |
[38:32] | Madam Secretary. | 部长女士 |
[38:33] | – I just sent you an email. – Hold on. | -我刚给你发了邮件 -稍等 |
[38:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:43] | The father you see there? | 看见照片上的父亲了吧 |
[38:45] | That’s who we bumped for the President. | 那就是我们为总统挤下去的人 |
[38:47] | He died an hour ago. | 他一小时前去世了 |
[38:49] | Father of two, loving husband. | 留下两个孩子和他深爱的妻子 |
[38:51] | Delete it right now from your outbox. | 马上从你的发件箱删除 |
[38:54] | I already did, but I wanted you to see his face… | 已经删了 但我想让你看到他的脸 |
[38:57] | the family he left behind. | 和他留下的亲人 |
[39:44] | Well, uh, it will probably take a few days, but, uh, I’m– | 可能需要几天时间 但我… |
[39:49] | My wife is up. | 我太太起来了 |
[39:51] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[39:57] | – Mrs. Underwood. – Mrs. Underwood. | -安德伍德夫人 -安德伍德夫人 |
[39:59] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[40:27] | Are you in a lot of pain? | 你痛吗 |
[40:29] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 忍得了 |
[40:37] | Meechum? | 密查姆怎么样 |
[40:41] | I spoke to his mother. | 我和他母亲联系过了 |
[40:49] | – Francis, don’t… – Help me up. | -弗兰西斯 别… -帮我起来 |
[40:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:57] | Yes. It’s good for the recovery. | 是的 这对康复有好处 |
[41:00] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的吩咐 |
[41:05] | They want me on my feet at least once a day. | 他们要我每天至少下床一次 |
[41:15] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们走走吧 |
[41:23] | Now, let me see if I can do it. | 看看我行不行 |
[41:58] | I need a minute. | 我得缓一缓 |
[42:32] | I’m going to approve your plan. | 我会批准你的方案 |
[42:39] | It’s a good plan. | 那方案很棒 |
[42:42] | It was hard. | 很不容易 |
[42:45] | Harder than I thought it would be. | 比我预想的还要难 |
[42:54] | Stay with me. | 留在我身边吧 |
[42:58] | It’s us against them. Always. | 我们一起对付他们 一直如此 |
[43:01] | Otherwise, what’s the goddamn point? | 不然还有什么意义呢 |
[43:07] | I can’t do it, Francis. | 我不能 弗兰西斯 |
[43:08] | I can’t come back and be First Lady. | 我不能回来再做第一夫人了 |
[43:10] | Not that. | 不是这样 |
[43:15] | Not that. | 不是这样 |
[43:26] | I said you were nothing, in the Oval, without me. | 我之前在总统办公室 说没有我你什么也不是 |
[43:32] | It’s the other way around. | 应该反过来才对 |
[43:38] | It would have to be different. | 必须要有所改变了 |
[43:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:46] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[43:56] | Come on. Let’s see if you can make it to the end of the hall. | 来吧 看你能不能走到大厅尽头 |
[45:17] | 在过去一年中 由于伊斯兰国(ISIS)势力扩大 巴黎遭到大规模恐怖袭击 在反恐的共同目标下 美国和俄罗斯的合作有升温的迹象 以美国国务卿克里为代表的美方官员 多次就反恐和叙利亚问题同俄方代表会谈 虽然会谈气氛远谈不上友好 但也非剑拔弩张 双方都希望在反恐方面有些建设性的合作 | |
[45:27] | 但整体上 俄罗斯仍然处于强势地位 出兵叙利亚后 他们一边打击伊斯兰国 但更多时间也在打击美方支持的反政府武装 俄军战机每天呼啸而过 美军不得不将地面特种部队的战略位置告之俄军 以免遭误伤 过去一年中 奥巴马不止一次在国际会议上同普京碰面 双方有过几次面对面的会谈 但从媒体报道及新闻图片上很容易看出 两人关系仍然十分紧张 |