时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I smell a swing state party. | 这好像是个摇摆州派对 |
[00:05] | This isn’t about party affiliation. | 这和党派关系无关 |
[00:07] | This is about security. | 这事关国家安全 |
[00:08] | You want us to engage in voter suppression. | 你要我们刻意压制投票 |
[00:10] | It’s not a phrase I’d ever use. | 我不会用那样的字眼 |
[00:15] | 琥珀警报 僵尸出动了 去墓地看看 | |
[00:16] | My fellow Americans | 美国同胞们 |
[00:17] | the greater District of Columbia area | 哥伦比亚特区 |
[00:19] | have undergone what we suspect is an ICO-sponsored cyber-attack. | 正在遭受疑似是哈里发国所为的网络攻击 |
[00:23] | If the offer’s still open, | 如果您的提议还有效 |
[00:24] | I’d like to accept additional troops for the state of Ohio. | 我想接受增派警卫队到俄亥俄州来 |
[00:27] | There are four Muhammed Kalabis in the United States. | 现在在美国有四个穆罕默德·卡拉比 |
[00:31] | Two are approximately the same age as the ICO Kalabi, | 其中两个和哈里发国的卡拉比年龄相仿 |
[00:35] | and one entered the United States three weeks ago. | 其中一个三周前进入美国境内 |
[00:38] | I don’t get involved, not this late in the game, | 我通常不会在这么晚的时候插进来 |
[00:40] | unless I know I can make a difference. | 除非我知道我能发挥影响 |
[00:42] | You fucking lied, straight up, | 你眼睛都不眨一下地 |
[00:45] | to the President of the United States. | 对美国总统撒谎了 |
[00:46] | Underwood’s gonna lose tomorrow. He’s done. | 安德伍德明天必输无疑 他完蛋了 |
[00:49] | This 9 a.m. turnout in our base precincts or swing? | 这份九点的投票率是我们票仓的还是摇摆州的 |
[00:51] | Base. | 票仓的 |
[00:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:54] | – It’s low. – What do you mean, “low”? | -有点低 -你说”低”是什么意思 |
[00:57] | This is our house. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[00:59] | We are not leaving. | 我们绝不会离开 |
[03:45] | I don’t understand why the numbers are so low. | 我不懂为什么数据这么低 |
[03:47] | – It doesn’t make any sense. – Turnout’s bad. | -根本没道理 -投票率很低 |
[03:49] | I hear at Politico, they’re concentrating mostly on Conway art. | 我听说政治新闻网更重关注康威一方 |
[03:53] | Shut up or you’re fired. | 闭嘴 不然就开除你 |
[03:56] | …division rivals. | …赛区对手 |
[03:57] | The fighting was quite a spectacle | 这场斗殴很有看点 |
[03:59] | but, unfortunately for hockey fans, | 但对冰球迷来说 不幸的是 |
[04:01] | that was just about the only action | 那是昨晚比赛中 |
[04:03] | to be seen in last night’s game. | 唯一的看点 |
[04:06] | Will, Mark’s here. | 威尔 马克来了 |
[04:10] | Hope you got some sleep. | 希望你睡了会儿 |
[04:12] | No, not really. | 其实没有 |
[04:14] | Even went for a run, but… | 甚至跑了步 但… |
[04:16] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[04:18] | Um, I just wanted to connect | 我只是想在今天 |
[04:20] | before the rest of this day kicks in. | 接下来的活动前 告诉你一下 |
[04:22] | I spoke to Marshall. | 我跟马歇尔谈过了 |
[04:23] | No, I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[04:25] | Things are looking good. | 情势很喜人 |
[04:28] | Very good. | 非常喜人 |
[04:29] | I really want to thank you for everything. I mean, the ad and– | 我很想感谢你做的一切 那支广告还有… |
[04:32] | I had nothing to do with that ad. | 那支广告和我无关 |
[04:33] | No, of course, but… | 当然 但… |
[04:35] | to thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[04:37] | This is all you. | 全靠你自己 |
[04:39] | Listen… | 听着 |
[04:41] | I’m… choosing my words very carefully here. | 我…不想说错话 |
[04:47] | You need to get ready. | 你得准备好 |
[04:48] | Today’s gonna be a good day. | 今天会大获全胜 |
[04:50] | You can sleep when you get to the White House. | 你可以等进白宫再睡 |
[04:52] | Or maybe not. | 但也未必 |
[04:56] | Get yourself together, Will. I’ll see you in a bit. | 准备好吧 威尔 再见 |
[05:07] | Are you ready… | 你准备好 |
[05:16] | to catch me? | 来”抓”我了吗 |
[05:25] | Doug, LeAnn… do you have a moment? | 道格 莉安 你们有空吗 |
[05:41] | Reporting live from the Piedmont Hotel, | 从山麓酒店现场发来的报道 |
[05:42] | the excitement is definitely in the air right now. | 现场气氛很激烈 |
[05:44] | Better not let them see the name on your credentials. | 最好别让他们看到你证件上的名字 |
[05:48] | Those folks out there love their president. | 那些人很爱戴他们的总统 |
[05:51] | I love pound cake. | 我很爱磅蛋糕 |
[05:53] | Doesn’t mean it’s good for me. | 不代表它对我有益 |
[05:55] | How are you doing, Seth? | 你怎么样 赛斯 |
[05:58] | – You got some foundation right here. – Oh, jeez. | -你这里还有粉底没抹匀 -天啊 |
[06:02] | And we call it the news. | 我们还把这称为新闻 |
[06:05] | I’m doing commentary. | 我要做实况报道 |
[06:06] | Which means eventually someone gets to ask me | 那么迟早会有人问我 |
[06:09] | if my articles affected the president’s loss. | 我的文章有没有影响到总统的败选 |
[06:12] | Or his win. | 或胜选 |
[06:17] | I wish you the best, Seth. | 祝你顺顺利利 赛斯 |
[06:19] | You’ll land somewhere. | 你还会找到工作的 |
[06:21] | You’re that type. | 你就是那种人 |
[06:24] | We’re going to have a great night tonight. | 我们今晚会十分成功 |
[06:27] | You don’t have to spin me. | 你没必要哄我 |
[06:29] | How shall I say this? | 我应该怎么说 |
[06:32] | When I was single, I always picked the loser’s party. | 我单身时 总是去败选者的派对 |
[06:37] | I met the last Mrs. Hammerschmidt drowning in tequila shots | 我在鲍勃·多尔的宴会厅认识了 |
[06:40] | at the Bob Dole ballroom. | 正豪饮龙舌兰的上任太太 |
[06:42] | And here I am… single again. | 而我现在…又单身了 |
[07:02] | – You’re not in Texas anymore. – Doug, please. | -你现在不在德州了 -道格 省省吧 |
[07:04] | – Please what? – Don’t think you know me. | -怎么了 -别以为你了解我 |
[07:05] | Look, I just want to be sure that you’re ready for– | 我只是想确定你准备好… |
[07:07] | Macallan will do what he has to. | 麦卡伦会做他该做的事 |
[07:11] | I like to win. | 我喜欢赢 |
[07:12] | Trophies, medals, staring contests. You name it. | 奖杯 奖牌 焦灼的比赛 我都想赢 |
[07:15] | You understand that, you understand me. | 你能懂这一点 就能懂我 |
[07:24] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[07:27] | Well, it’s still early. | 现在为时尚早 |
[07:29] | There’s a lot more election to be had today. | 今天的大选进程还远远没结束 |
[07:31] | And we just want to apologize that, | 我们只是想道个歉 |
[07:33] | because we have a little more work to do, | 因为我们还有点工作要做 |
[07:35] | we’re not gonna be able to get over to the ballroom | 我们没法早点 |
[07:36] | as early as we would like to. | 抵达宴会厅了 |
[07:37] | But once we do get there, | 但等我们到了那里 |
[07:39] | we are going to shake the hand of each and every one of you, | 我们就会跟你们每一位握手 |
[07:42] | to thank you for all the extraordinary work | 感谢你们为我们所做的 |
[07:44] | that you’ve done for us. | 出色工作 |
[07:46] | That’s right, a round of applause all the way around. | 没错 为大家鼓掌吧 |
[07:52] | And we’ll see you all at the party a little later. | 我们等会儿派对上见 |
[08:39] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, a little. | 嗯 好了一点 |
[08:44] | First time I’ve fucked a president. | 我第一次上了一位总统 |
[08:47] | – Oh, don’t say that. – Marshall said… | -不要这样讲 -马歇尔说… |
[08:51] | I’m not a president yet. | 我还不是总统 |
[08:53] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[09:04] | I got to put on a suit. | 我得穿好衣服 |
[09:05] | – People will be here soon. – Will… | -大家就要来了 -威尔 |
[09:11] | can’t you let yourself feel it? | 你就不能允许自己感受一下吗 |
[09:23] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[09:30] | – Ready when you are, sir. – Put the governor on, please. | -您准备好就开始 先生 -请接通州长 |
[09:33] | – Hello. – Mitch, this is the president. | -你好 -米切 我是总统 |
[09:34] | I understand you’ve been briefed. | 我知道你听过简报了 |
[09:36] | Oh, Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[09:38] | this is catching us all off guard over here. | 这让我们猝不及防 |
[09:40] | State, local, we had no idea. | 州的 当地的 我们都不知道 |
[09:43] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:44] | I’m with the vice president, the Secretary of State Durant, | 我跟副总统 和国务卿杜兰特在一起 |
[09:46] | and on the line with us is Counterterrorism Director Green. | 反恐处助理局长格林也在线上 |
[09:49] | Governor, sir, I’m sorry, but we needed to act. | 州长 很抱歉 但我们必须行动 |
[09:52] | I contacted local law enforcement directly. | 我直接联系了当地执法部门 |
[09:55] | Well, it took a while to get to me. | 我是过了好一会儿才知道 |
[09:56] | Mitch, the Counterterrorism Director will be sharing information | 米切 反恐处助理局长要与我们分享一些 |
[09:59] | that we must keep amongst ourselves. | 绝不能外泄的信息 |
[10:00] | We do not want to do anything that affects today’s voting. | 我们不想做任何会影响今天投票的事 |
[10:04] | Forty-five minutes ago, | 45分钟之前 |
[10:06] | we raided the home of Muhammed Kalabi, sir. | 我们突袭了穆罕默德·卡拉比的住处 先生 |
[10:08] | On Deaderick Ave. | 在戴德里克大街 |
[10:10] | – Yes. – It’s near the Coliseum. | -嗯 -那里离体育场很近 |
[10:12] | The suspect was not in his apartment, | 嫌疑人不在公寓里 |
[10:14] | but we did find bomb-making material. | 但是我们发现了制造炸弹的材料 |
[10:19] | – Jesus, uh… – Now, Mitch… | -天哪 -米切 |
[10:22] | the last thing we want is for you to panic. | 我们最不希望的就是让你恐慌 |
[10:25] | You must know that you have the full support | 你一定要知道联邦政府 |
[10:27] | of the federal government here. | 会全力支持你 |
[10:29] | Um, it… Well, what… what’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[10:32] | We believe his target is one of the voting centers. | 我们相信他的目标是某个投票中心 |
[10:35] | We know you have soldiers in place, | 我们知道你已经安排了警卫队 |
[10:37] | security measures and checkpoints. | 采取了安全措施 设置了检查站 |
[10:38] | Director Green is on his way to you. | 格林局长正赶去见你 |
[10:40] | There will be a command center out of the FBI office in Knoxville | 联调局诺克斯维尔办事处会设立指挥中心 |
[10:43] | where we will coordinate. | 我们将进行协调 |
[10:44] | My family voted at the Coliseum this morning. | 我的家人今早就在体育场投了票 |
[10:46] | Mitch, listen to me. | 米切 听我说 |
[10:48] | Whatever you need, we will provide. | 不管你需要什么 我们都会提供 |
[10:54] | How are the Ohio numbers? | 俄亥俄的数字怎么样 |
[10:56] | It’s hard to gauge with turnout this low. | 投票率这么低 不好估计 |
[10:58] | That was kind of the point. | 就是要这效果 |
[10:59] | For the other side, not Democrats. | 是对于另一方 不是民主党 |
[11:02] | The governor’s worried. Do you have any numbers? | 州长担心了 你有什么数据吗 |
[11:04] | No, just what we gave you. | 没有 只有我们给过你的 |
[11:06] | I would think that the president might have | 我以为总统可能有 |
[11:07] | access to some numbers that we don’t. | 我们接触不到的数据 |
[11:09] | When I get them, you’ll get them. | 如果我有 你也会有 |
[11:12] | – We’re worried. – Hang in there. | -我们很担心 -坚持住 |
[11:13] | I’ll touch base with you after the three o’clock wave. | 等过了3点这一波我再跟你联系 |
[11:17] | If you could all just give me a moment, please. Thank you. | 请让我单独待会儿 谢谢 |
[11:21] | You better head over to the ballroom. | 你最好去宴会厅 |
[11:22] | One of us should make an appearance. | 我们其中一人应该到场 |
[11:24] | Sir, the day has finally arrived. | 先生 这一天终于到了 |
[11:26] | Yes, and let’s see just how long this day lasts. | 是啊 让我们看看这一天有多长吧 |
[11:33] | Imagine my surprise when the NSA called me | 想像一下国安局给我打电话问 |
[11:36] | about Muhammed Kalabi just… | 穆罕默德·卡拉比的事时我有多惊讶吧 |
[11:39] | moments before you did. | 你的电话随后就到 |
[11:42] | Situation is still unfolding. | 情况还在发展 |
[11:44] | On Election Day? | 在选举日 |
[11:51] | Francis… | 弗兰西斯 |
[11:53] | it’s been quite a journey working with you. | 跟你共事真是一段独特的经历 |
[11:59] | Kalabi slipped into the country, | 卡拉比溜进了国内 |
[12:01] | and he’s planning a terrorist attack | 他正策划着一起针对 |
[12:03] | against a voting center in Tennessee. | 田纳西某个投票中心的恐怖袭击 |
[12:07] | And that is a terrifying proposition. | 这种说法太吓人了 |
[12:11] | Well, I may need you to stay around | 我需要你在白宫 |
[12:12] | the White House a bit longer, Cathy, | 再多待一阵 凯茜 |
[12:14] | until this situation is resolved. | 直到事态平息 |
[12:17] | Of course. | 好的 |
[12:20] | I was only saying… | 我只是说 |
[12:23] | it’s been a good run. | 这一路以来很不错了 |
[12:38] | As if she could ever get under my skin. | 说得像她能激怒我似的 |
[12:41] | I don’t need to get to the party just yet. | 我现在还不用去宴会 |
[12:44] | Sweaty palms, eager to pay me their last respects. | 人们伸着汗涔涔的手想要最后一次向我致敬 |
[12:47] | When what they really want to do to show their respect | 但他们真正想用的致敬方式 |
[12:50] | is to empty their bullets in my body, | 是把所有子弹都射向我 |
[12:52] | just to make sure that I’m dead. | 确保我死得透透的 |
[12:56] | Patti, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. | 帕特 抱歉让你久等了 |
[12:59] | Miss Harvey was just telling me | 哈维女士刚刚告诉我 |
[13:00] | that there’s been a change in the schedule. | 日程安排有变 |
[13:01] | Yes, unfortunately, we’re in a bit of an emergency. | 是啊 很不幸现在出现了紧急情况 |
[13:04] | But I hope it will be resolved soon. | 但我希望能尽快解决 |
[13:07] | Tom, hello. | 汤姆 你好 |
[13:10] | – You know Mr. Yates, don’t you? – Yes, | -你认识耶茨先生吧 -认识 |
[13:11] | we met at the convention. | 党代会上见过 |
[13:13] | So LeAnn will be at the hotel. | 莉安会在酒店 |
[13:15] | She can reach me | 要是你觉得 |
[13:15] | if you feel I need to be there sooner rather than later. | 我应该早点而不是晚点过去的话 她会联系我 |
[13:20] | In case it’s later… | 万一是晚点过去 |
[13:23] | I want you to think four years down the road. | 我希望你考虑一下四年后 |
[13:26] | – I’m sorry? – They trust you. | -你说什么 -他们信赖你 |
[13:29] | Four years is no time. | 四年可转瞬即逝 |
[13:34] | We have a car waiting. | 有辆车在等您 |
[13:49] | So we’re shaking hands today? | 我们今天还握手了 |
[13:52] | I think it’s best we keep it like that. | 我们还是保持那样最好 |
[13:57] | Well, shake it like you mean it. | 要握得像真格的一样 |
[14:09] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[14:17] | So you want me to just head over to the ballroom? | 你希望我直接去宴会厅吗 |
[14:23] | No. | 不 |
[14:25] | No. | 不 |
[14:27] | I do like looking at you across a large room. | 我确实喜欢穿过大房间看你 |
[14:38] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[14:43] | This is for when you win. | 你赢的话用这份 |
[14:51] | I wrote a concession speech as well. | 败选演说我也写了一份 |
[15:13] | With increased security at polling places across the country, | 全国上下的投票点都加强了安保 |
[15:17] | will fewer Americans vote for the president this year | 今年进行投票的美国人 |
[15:19] | than in any election in recent memory? | 会不会比以往都少 |
[15:22] | Particular attention is being paid to typical battleground states, | 尤其受关注的是典型的摇摆州 |
[15:25] | Ohio and Pennsylvania, | 俄亥俄和宾夕法尼亚 |
[15:27] | where voter turnout has become a central issue | 在这些州 投票人数成了核心问题 |
[15:29] | that could make all the difference in this historic election. | 这可能决定本次历史性大选的结果 |
[15:32] | You know, if turnout is low in Philadelphia… | 费城的投票率如果很低 |
[15:36] | the Underwoods are going under. | 安德伍德夫妇就输定了 |
[15:38] | You need a better in than that. | 你得想个更好的开场白 |
[15:42] | You look like you’ve been chewed up and shit out twice today. | 你看起像是被折腾得不轻 |
[15:45] | Seems like you’re having trouble focusing. | 似乎难以集中精力 |
[15:47] | You ever see a doctor about that? | 你看过医生吗 |
[15:50] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | Oh, ’cause I feel pretty comfortable diagnosing you | 因为我自信可以诊断你是 |
[15:53] | with too much on your fucking mind. | 心事太重了 |
[15:56] | Let me get you something real. I’m celebrating. | 我请你喝一杯吧 我在庆祝 |
[16:01] | Two Oban. | 两杯奥本威士忌 |
[16:04] | Celebrating what? | 庆祝什么 |
[16:05] | You know Tom Hammerschmidt’s long lead team? | 你知道汤姆·汉默施密特的长期调查组吧 |
[16:09] | You’re looking at the newest member. | 你面前的这位是新加入的成员 |
[16:11] | That guy never gives up. | 那人真是永不放弃 |
[16:14] | I tell you what he’s up to, feed him things from you. | 我告诉你他想干什么 你给他提供消息 |
[16:18] | Don’t you think it’s a little late for quid pro quo? | 现在谈交换条件 有点晚了吧 |
[16:22] | The Underwoods could still win. | 安德伍德夫妇仍有胜算 |
[16:25] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[16:28] | Either way, you still have a couple more months. | 无论如何 你都还有几个月 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[16:34] | I’ll land somewhere. | 我会找到地方落脚的 |
[16:40] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[16:44] | Can somebody give me a second today, you know? | 今天有人能让我消停一会儿吗 |
[16:47] | Shit. Excuse me. | 该死 失陪一下 |
[16:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:51] | …while reports are coming in | 有报告称… |
[16:52] | of a possible attack at a Knoxville voting center. | 诺克斯维尔一投票中心可能发生了袭击 |
[16:56] | Now, let’s take a live look… | 我们来看看直播… |
[16:58] | Tennessee? What’s going on in Tennessee? | 田纳西州 田纳西怎么了 |
[17:00] | …it’s a very chaotic scene at the moment. | 目前场面非常混乱 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | …there’s a lot happening right now. | 目前情况很复杂 |
[17:06] | Police are… are, of course, | 当然 警方正在 |
[17:07] | trying to keep everyone calm and safe here. | 试图安抚民众 并保证大家的安全 |
[17:10] | And we will bring you… | 我们将为您带来 |
[17:13] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[17:15] | Tennessee. What the hell’s going on in Tennessee? | 田纳西 田纳西到底怎么回事 |
[17:16] | Muhammed Kalabi, | 穆罕默德·卡拉比 |
[17:17] | the ICO guy from Syria who burned the effigy. | 叙利亚哈里发国的 烧肖像的那个 |
[17:20] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[17:20] | I stand before you this evening as vice presidential candidate, | 今晚我站在你们面前 作为副总统候选人 |
[17:25] | as the First Lady of the United States, | 作为美国的第一夫人 |
[17:27] | and most of all… as a citizen of this great country. | 最重要的 也作为这个伟大国家的一名公民 |
[17:32] | Despite the violent incident at the voting center in Knoxville, | 虽然诺克斯维尔投票中心发生了暴力事件 |
[17:36] | which the president is attending to as we speak, | 此时此刻 总统正在进行处理 |
[17:39] | we want to assure anyone who’s considering not voting | 我们想向任何在考虑不投票的各位保证 |
[17:43] | that it is not only safe to vote, it is your duty to do so. | 现在投票不仅是安全的 更是你们的责任 |
[17:47] | It doesn’t matter if you’re a Democrat. | 不管你是民主党人 |
[17:49] | It doesn’t matter if you’re a Republican. | 还是共和党人 |
[17:51] | Our nation needs you to vote today. | 我们的国家需要你们今天去投票 |
[17:54] | Violence cannot beget apathy. | 暴力不能导致冷漠 |
[17:56] | We must make our voices heard. | 我们必须发声 |
[18:00] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[18:02] | Witnesses report an FBI and Homeland presence | 有目击者称 诺克斯维尔投票中心 |
[18:05] | at the Knoxville voting center. | 出现了联调局和国安局的人 |
[18:07] | Do you believe this is ICO-related? | 你觉得这事跟哈利发国有关吗 |
[18:08] | Seth, please! Come on. | 赛斯 拜托 |
[18:09] | – And the FBI isn’t talking. – Neither are you, Gina. | -联调局没有回应 -你也别乱说 吉娜 |
[18:11] | This isn’t a presser, because I didn’t schedule one. | 这可不是发布会 我并没做相关安排 |
[18:13] | – We’re just trying to find out– – That’s two, Gina. | -我们只想知道 -两次了 吉娜 |
[18:16] | If you’re looking for a strikeout, I’m happy to oblige. | 如果你想三振出局 我很乐意效劳 |
[18:19] | No? Good. | 不想吗 很好 |
[18:20] | There’s no questions at this time. | 目前不接受提问 |
[18:22] | The First Lady’s statement stands as is. | 第一夫人的声明里该说的都说了 |
[18:24] | I will have updates for you on Tennessee as I get them. | 我得到田纳西的最新情况就会通报 |
[18:27] | Is everyone clear? Thank you. | 所有人都清楚了吗 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[18:37] | I’m told everything just went wrong. | 我听说一切都乱套了 |
[18:39] | – The FBI had the bomb guys there… – But, Mitch… | -联调局派了拆弹部队的人 -但是 米切 |
[18:41] | …for crying out loud! | 天啊 |
[18:42] | …injuries didn’t go beyond scrapes and bruises. | 伤情仅仅是擦伤和瘀伤 |
[18:44] | Oh, I don’t know about that, Shawna. | 这我可不确定 肖娜 |
[18:47] | Twelve people were taken to the hospital. | 有12人被送往了医院 |
[18:52] | Look, is there any status on Green’s ETA? | 格林的预计到达时间有了吗 |
[18:55] | – Secretary Stewart and I… – Yes. Just a moment, sir. | -斯图尔特州务卿和我 -好的 请稍等 |
[18:56] | – …cannot make a determination without– – You need to take this. | -无法做出决断 除非 -您得接这通电话 |
[18:58] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[19:01] | What the hell is this? | 又怎么了 |
[19:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:07] | Governor. Mark Usher here. | 州长 我是马克·厄舍 |
[19:09] | I think we met at the conference in Sun Valley. | 我们应该在太阳谷的会议上见过 |
[19:11] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[19:13] | Well, I wish I were calling under better circumstances. | 真希望能在更好的情况下打来 |
[19:15] | I wanted to know what you’re going to need. | 我想知道您有什么需求 |
[19:17] | I can get some excellent people down there fast in case you… | 我可以尽快安排人过去 以防您… |
[19:20] | you’re feeling like you need the extra security or… | 您似乎需要额外的安保 或者 |
[19:23] | You there? | 您还在听吗 |
[19:24] | I’m right here, yeah. | 在 我在 |
[19:25] | I spoke to Shawna a few minutes ago, | 几分钟前我跟肖娜谈过了 |
[19:27] | and we agreed that we absolutely cannot disrupt this election. | 我们一致认为绝不能让选举受影响 |
[19:30] | You called my secretary of state? | 你联系了我的州务卿 |
[19:32] | Well, she called me. | 是她联系了我 |
[19:34] | She is a leader of the party in Tennessee. As are you. | 她是田纳西州党领袖 跟你一样 |
[19:40] | Do I need to remind you, sir, that yours is a red state, | 需要我提醒你 先生 你那儿是共和党州 |
[19:43] | and every Republican in it is counting on you? | 共和党人都指望着你呢吗 |
[19:45] | – Thank you, Mr. Usher. – Now, hold on. | -谢谢 厄舍先生 -等一下 |
[19:48] | Shawna just wanted to ask | 肖娜只想问 |
[19:48] | what can be done and what can’t be done. | 能做什么 做不了什么 |
[19:50] | She’s like the rest of us, trying to figure this thing out. | 她跟我们其他人一样 也在想办法 |
[19:56] | Because of the scale of a possible threat | 因为目前尚无法确定的 |
[19:56] | 诺克斯维尔投票中心疏散 田纳西州诺克斯维尔 | |
[19:58] | which we’re still trying to determine, | 潜在威胁的规模 |
[20:00] | and because of the importance of these, uh, voting centers, | 也因为这些投票中心的重要性 |
[20:03] | we’re asking the governor to declare | 我们请求州长宣布 |
[20:05] | – a state of emergency… – Will, could you please sit? | -进入紧急状态 -威尔 你坐会儿吧 |
[20:07] | …so that we can provide more… | 这样我们才能… |
[20:08] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[20:10] | Three o’clock wave said Tennessee’s locked up, no matter what. | 3点那波说田纳西无论如何都是我们的了 |
[20:13] | …into the event that took place here… | …发生在这里的事件 |
[20:15] | Love, no one can see. | 亲爱的 大家都看不到了 |
[20:19] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:21] | …be potentially disturbing. | 可能会让人不安 |
[20:26] | They don’t bark when there’s a bomb. | 有炸弹时狗不会叫的 |
[20:29] | What do you mean, “They don’t bark”? | 什么意思”不会叫” |
[20:31] | The canine units don’t bark when there’s a bomb, Mr. President. | 有炸弹时狗不会叫 总统先生 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but the whole building heard it. | 嗯 但整栋楼的人都听到了 |
[20:36] | They’re trained to sit down when they detect a bomb. | 他们的训练是检测到炸弹就坐下 |
[20:38] | – So did they sit down? – No. | -它们坐下了吗 -没有 |
[20:41] | Then there was no bomb. | 那就是没炸弹 |
[20:42] | We think the barking was provoked. | 我们认为狗叫是因为受到了刺激 |
[20:44] | Provoked? Director Green, that’ll be enough. | 刺激 格林局长 这真是够了 |
[20:46] | These dogs are our last line of defense, sir. | 这些狗是我们最后的防线 先生 |
[20:48] | I think ICO got in there today. | 我觉得哈里发国今天闯进去了 |
[20:51] | And thank God they didn’t get a bomb off, | 幸好他们没引爆炸弹 |
[20:53] | but whatever operative they got in there, | 但不管他们让什么人混了进去 |
[20:54] | I think, was used to provoke the riot. | 我觉得是去引发暴乱的 |
[20:57] | I said that is enough. | 我说够了 |
[20:58] | You think ICO got all the way in that building | 你觉得哈里发国会闯进楼里 |
[20:59] | and then just decided not to set off a bomb? | 然后又决定还是不引爆炸弹了吗 |
[21:02] | – Well, there are– – We are not going to disrupt the voting. | -这个… -我们不能影响投票 |
[21:05] | Mitch, would you please talk some sense into him? | 米切 你好好劝劝他 |
[21:07] | – I– – If we don’t suspend, | -我 -如果不暂停投票 |
[21:08] | the Bureau cannot guarantee the safety of these centers. | 局里无法确保中心的安全 |
[21:11] | Unacceptable. Find Kalabi. | 不可接受 找到卡拉比 |
[21:13] | The governor does not wanna | 州长不会希望 |
[21:15] | have to institute a curfew this late in the game. | 在这么晚的时候颁发宵禁令 |
[21:17] | – And, Mitch… – Uh, yes, sir. | -米切 -是 先生 |
[21:20] | …you are not closing the polls. | 你不能关闭投票 |
[21:34] | You think we should? | 你觉得我们该关吗 |
[21:37] | I can’t weigh in on this. | 我没法发表意见 |
[21:59] | I need to talk to Shawna. | 我得跟肖娜谈谈 |
[22:04] | How many scandals should the public be expected to endure | 公众还要承受多少丑闻 |
[22:06] | 汤姆·汉默施密特 《华盛顿先驱报》 | |
[22:06] | before they say, “Enough”? | 才会说”够了” |
[22:08] | Before they say, “I’m staying home”? | 会说”我不出门了” |
[22:10] | Before they lose complete faith in this democratic republic? | 会对国家完全丧失信心 |
[22:14] | This is a trend that dates back at least | 上次出现这样的趋势 |
[22:16] | to when Nixon avoided jail time. | 是尼克松躲过牢狱之灾的时候 |
[22:19] | Okay, we’re out. | 好了 结束 |
[22:28] | – You’re good. – I don’t need fans, Sean. | -真不错 -我不需要粉丝 肖恩 |
[22:30] | Just genuine appreciation. | 只是真诚的欣赏 |
[22:33] | Would you like a drink? One is brown and one is not. | 喝一杯吗 一杯是酒 一杯不是 |
[22:36] | – It’s gonna be a long night. – That’s not what I hear. | -今晚会很漫长 -我听说不是 |
[22:38] | So, Tennessee… | 那么 田纳西 |
[22:40] | Is the question. | 是问题所在 |
[22:41] | And? | 怎么样 |
[22:42] | My date knew nothing. | 我的男伴什么都不知道 |
[22:44] | Are you making the rounds? | 你在到处问了吗 |
[22:45] | Crowd’s a little older than I’m used to, but… | 这里的人比我一般接触的年龄要大 |
[22:48] | yes, they’re a talkative bunch… that don’t say much. | 但是 没错 他们话多 却没什么料 |
[22:53] | I’ll take the brown one. | 我要酒 |
[22:56] | That’s Patricia Whittaker over there. Chairperson of the DNC. | 那是帕特里夏·惠特克 民主党全国委员会主席 |
[22:59] | She slapped me once in a bar in Omaha. | 她有次在奥马哈一家酒吧里扇了我个耳光 |
[23:01] | For the life of me, I can’t tell you why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[23:08] | There’s something wrong with Tennessee. | 田纳西州有问题 |
[23:11] | Your date is either lying or denying. | 你的男伴要么在撒谎 要么在抵赖 |
[23:35] | What did you mean by this? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:38] | On the back of the speech? | 演讲背后的字 |
[23:43] | Nothing. Forget it. | 没事 别提了 |
[23:48] | “There’s still time”? | “还有时间” |
[23:52] | There’s still time for what? | 还有时间做什么 |
[23:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:59] | You and your husband. | 你和你丈夫 |
[24:02] | Getting ready to win an election. | 准备赢得选举 |
[24:05] | I see the way you’re acting. | 我看到你的样子了 |
[24:18] | Do you realize we have every intention of winning today? | 你知道我们今天打算赢得选举吗 |
[24:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:27] | But then what? | 但然后呢 |
[24:46] | I used to go to this cabin… up in Maine. | 我以前会去缅因州的一间小木屋 |
[24:51] | The windows don’t close properly. | 窗户关不严实 |
[24:56] | You can smell the ocean all summer long. | 整个夏天都能闻到大海的气味儿 |
[25:16] | I do think it’s better you go to the ballroom. | 我觉得你还是去宴会厅吧 |
[25:32] | If you have not voted, I assure you, you will get the chance. | 如果你尚未投票 我保证 你会有机会的 |
[25:37] | But I cannot, in good conscience, | 但出于良心 |
[25:39] | allow balloting to continue until I am satisfied that it is safe. | 我不能在确保安全前 允许投票继续 |
[25:44] | To that end, as nightfall approaches, | 为此 随着夜晚将至 |
[25:46] | I am announcing an enforced, | 我要宣布今晚 |
[25:48] | state-wide curfew, effective tonight. | 执行全州宵禁 |
[25:52] | If you are not in your home by 8:30 p.m. central time, | 如果你中部时间晚8点30还未回家 |
[25:56] | or by 9:30 in the eastern parts of this state, | 或是东部时间9点30 |
[25:59] | you will be subject to detention and possible arrest. | 你将被拘禁甚至逮捕 |
[26:04] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:05] | What’s going on is we’re gonna win Pennsylvania and Ohio. | 我们会赢下宾州和俄亥俄州 就这么回事 |
[26:08] | That puts you over 270. | 那么你就超过270了 |
[26:10] | The polls are still open. People are still voting. | 投票还在继续 大家还在投票 |
[26:12] | My gut says they’re ours. | 我的直觉是那些票属于我们 |
[26:14] | That’s 272 without Tennessee. | 没有田纳西也272了 |
[26:16] | That asshole’s suspending the vote. | 那混蛋暂停了投票 |
[26:18] | That’s up to his secretary of state, and she’s on our side. | 那得由他的州务卿决定 她是我们的人 |
[26:20] | – She’s gonna have a choice after this? – Governor, listen to me. | -都这样了她还有的选吗 -州长 听我说 |
[26:23] | I mean, how long do we let Francis Underwood | 我们还要让弗兰西斯·安德伍德 |
[26:24] | get away with this kind of shit? Huh? How long? | 耍这种手段多久啊 |
[26:26] | He won’t get away with it. | 他不会得逞的 |
[26:28] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[26:29] | That was Tennessee governor… | 刚刚是田纳西州长 |
[26:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:32] | …announcing a state-wide curfew. | 宣布全州宵禁 |
[26:34] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[26:37] | Voting centers all across the state are being shut down, | 全州的投票中心都在关闭 |
[26:39] | and anyone not in their homes 8:30 central time, | 中部时间8点30或东部时间9点30前 |
[26:43] | or 9:30… | 还没回家的人 |
[26:44] | Five o’clock wave from Philly. I think we’re home. | 费城5点的一波 我们应该赢定了 |
[26:48] | …detention and possible arrest. This announcement… | …被拘禁甚至逮捕 这则公告… |
[26:57] | That Tennessee shit is crazy. | 田纳西的事简直疯了 |
[27:00] | Crazy shit happens all the time. | 疯狂事经常有 |
[27:02] | This convenient? | 这么凑巧 |
[27:06] | Spare me the conspiracy talk. | 少来什么阴谋论了 |
[27:08] | The government’s not that powerful… or competent. | 政府没那么大威力 或能力 |
[27:14] | A man can ask. | 总得问问 |
[27:22] | We’re looking at 255 Underwood, 245 Conway. | 目前安德伍德255 康威245 |
[27:25] | Pennsylvania and Ohio? | 宾州和俄亥俄呢 |
[27:26] | Still too close, but it’s almost six o’ clock. | 还是太接近 但就要6点了 |
[27:29] | When we change Tennessee from Conway to undecided– | 等我们把田纳西州从康威变成摇摆 |
[27:32] | That brings Conway down | 那么康威会下跌 |
[27:32] | – to– – Two thirty-four. Still way too close. | -到… -234 还是太接近 |
[27:34] | Yes, but we don’t yet know | 是啊 我们尚不知道 |
[27:35] | that he’s locked in the western states. | 他已经拿下了西部州 |
[27:37] | Those states have been locked up for ten years. | 那些州十年没变了 |
[27:39] | Red, red, red and they’ll be red again by the end of the night. | 红的 红的 红的 到今晚结束又会是红的 |
[27:42] | It’s gonna come down to Pennsylvania and Ohio. | 就看宾州和俄亥俄了 |
[27:44] | Conway needs both. You only need one. | 康威需要两个州 你只需要一个 |
[27:47] | Matthews? | 马修斯 |
[27:49] | He’ll push back. He might even go public. | 他会反抗 可能还会公开表态 |
[27:51] | What about the other five states in play? | 另外五个州呢 |
[27:53] | The lawyers are waiting. | 律师在候着 |
[27:54] | We can generate lawsuits, argue suppression, but… | 我们可以就压制投票提出诉讼 但是 |
[27:57] | Still not enough. | 还是不够 |
[27:59] | Olmstead’s losing in Ohio, and he’s not taking it well. | 奥姆斯泰德在俄亥俄情况不乐观 他很不高兴 |
[28:02] | I spoke with his chief of staff, Tanya, this morning. | 我今早跟他的幕僚长塔妮娅通过话 |
[28:04] | He’s getting clobbered in the northern part of the state. | 他在州北的情况很糟 |
[28:06] | Low turnout in Cleveland’s not helping. | 克利夫兰的低投票率也是个问题 |
[28:07] | But he could still pull it out. | 但他还能扭转局势 |
[28:09] | He’s not going to win and he knows it. | 他赢不了的 他也清楚 |
[28:13] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[28:14] | Ohio closes in two hours. And most people voted this morning. | 俄亥俄州两小时后关闭 大部分人今早都投票了 |
[28:18] | Some of these states are baked in already. | 有些州局势已定了 |
[28:24] | Claire and I need the room for a moment. | 克莱尔和我要单独谈谈 |
[28:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[28:28] | – LeAnn, we’ll call you back. – Yes, sir. | -莉安 我们再联络你 -是 先生 |
[28:42] | Why did you ask him to leave? | 你为什么让他出去 |
[28:47] | Because I just wanted to look in your eyes one more time | 因为我想再看着你的眼睛一次 |
[28:52] | before we do this. | 再决定要不要动手 |
[28:55] | Francis… | 弗兰西斯 |
[28:57] | we’re doing this. | 我们做吧 |
[29:07] | He can’t save us. He invented term limits. | 他救不了我们 他发明了任期限制 |
[29:13] | Doug! | 道格 |
[29:17] | Get me LeAnn Harvey back on the phone. | 再给我接莉安·哈维 |
[29:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[29:21] | Do what you have to do with Ohio. | 对俄亥俄做该做的吧 |
[29:23] | I’m on it. | 我就去 |
[29:25] | LeAnn, get the lawyers ready. | 莉安 让律师准备 |
[29:30] | – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. | -我不能这么做 -你可以的 |
[29:32] | – No, no, no, no, no! – And it needs to be done quickly. | -不不 -而且得马上完成 |
[29:35] | It’s too sloppy. | 太草率了 |
[29:37] | Why are you here if LeAnn called me? | 是莉安打的电话 为什么是你来 |
[29:39] | Do I really have to explain to you | 我还要向你解释 |
[29:40] | what will happen if you don’t do this? | 你不这么做的后果吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t care if he loses. | 我不在乎他输不输 |
[29:44] | I’m not talking about the election. I’m talking about you. | 我不是指选举 我是说你 |
[29:48] | What will happen to you? | 你会怎么样 |
[29:53] | You have everything you need. The Pastebin link was sent to you. | 你有你需要的一切了 链接已经发给你了 |
[30:00] | Where’s LeAnn? | 莉安呢 |
[30:01] | She’s not here, and I’m short on time. | 她不在 我时间不多了 |
[30:30] | Governor, I’m sorry, but there’s only one way to play this. | 州长 对不起 但这事只有一个办法 |
[30:33] | We need you to pull your poll workers | 我们需要你撤掉那三郡的 |
[30:34] | and your machines from those three counties. | 投票工作人员和投票机 |
[30:36] | The Republicans would crucify me. They own that area. | 共和党人会宰了我的 那是他们的地盘 |
[30:38] | But those are the precincts | 但那几个选区 |
[30:39] | that are most likely to be threatened. | 最有可能遭遇威胁 |
[30:41] | “Likely to be”? Hey, what are you… | “可能” 你什么… |
[30:44] | What are we talking about here? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:46] | Terrorist chatter. | 恐怖袭击可能性 |
[30:47] | Related to Tennessee? | 针对田纳西州的 |
[30:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[30:50] | Well, I’m gonna need more than your com.funword.word on that. | 我可不能光听你空口一词 |
[30:51] | Oh, I’m sorry, but the intelligence is classified, Governor. | 对不起 但情报是机密 州长 |
[30:54] | Then read me in. | 那给我权限 |
[30:56] | ‘Cause I’m not doing this | 我没亲眼 |
[30:56] | without seeing tangible proof with my own eyes. | 看到证据是不会这么做的 |
[30:59] | You can tell Francis. | 你去告诉弗兰西斯吧 |
[31:00] | The other thing is, with Ohio turnout so low, | 另外 因为俄亥俄州投票率这么低 |
[31:03] | people could accuse you of engaging in voter suppression. | 可能会有人指控你刻意压制投票 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么 |
[31:06] | The voting centers and the troops were the president’s idea. | 投票中心和警卫队都是总统的主意 |
[31:10] | But you signed on to them, | 但你同意了 |
[31:12] | and that’s what matters. | 这才重要 |
[31:13] | You’re losing your election, sir. | 你要输掉选举了 先生 |
[31:15] | The signs are clear. | 这很明显 |
[31:17] | That’d be a real shame for the Democrats to be down a governor. | 民主党失去一位州长就太可惜了 |
[31:20] | But here we have this confluence of events. | 但现在发生了种种情况 |
[31:23] | Your disappointing returns on one hand | 一方面是你不尽如人意的选情 |
[31:26] | and the chatter on the other. | 一方面是恐怖袭击的可能 |
[31:28] | I need proof. Otherwise, people will think– | 我需要证据 否则 人们会觉得 |
[31:30] | That you shut down voting in Republican precincts | 你为了赢得选举 而关闭了 |
[31:33] | to guarantee your own win. | 共和党选区的投票站 |
[31:35] | Now I’d say it’s a good thing | 幸好 |
[31:36] | that the NSA just picked up on some credible chatter. | 国安局刚收到了可靠的消息 |
[31:40] | This dangerous world left you no choice. | 这危险的世界让你别无选择 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:47] | Governor, I was just handed the classified intel. | 州长 我刚刚拿到了机密情报 |
[31:52] | Are you on a secure server? | 您在加密服务器上吗 |
[31:53] | – Yes, I am. – Please hold. | -在 -请稍等 |
[32:00] | I’m sending the files over right now. | 我这就把文件发给您 |
[32:18] | You’re doing the right thing, sir. | 您的决定是正确的 先生 |
[32:19] | We don’t want blood on our hands. | 我们可不能背上血债 |
[32:24] | I don’t care where they’re taking the voting machines. | 我不管他们把投票机搬哪去 |
[32:26] | Just stay… | 你就盯紧… |
[32:27] | You chain yourself to one of them if you have to. | 有必要的话把你自己绑在投票机上 |
[32:30] | Good. I’m gonna find an Ohio judge. | 好 我去找个俄亥俄州的法官 |
[32:33] | Voting centers in Ohio have been closed for almost two hours. | 俄亥俄州的投票中心已经关了近两个小时了 |
[32:36] | And Conway’s got a judge. | 康威已经去找法官了 |
[32:37] | He’s petitioning to reopen. | 他在申请重开投票中心 |
[32:38] | But even if they stay closed, | 但就算投票中心继续关闭 |
[32:40] | would Ohio get us there? | 俄亥俄州能帮我们达成目的吗 |
[32:41] | Other states might be in play. | 其他州可能还有戏 |
[32:43] | Rumblings of suppression are out there, although… | 压制投票的传言也出现了 但… |
[32:45] | Well, what else do we have? | 还有什么别的情况 |
[32:46] | Voter intimidation in Idaho. | 爱达荷州 出现恐吓选民的事件 |
[32:48] | What do you think? Should I call them back and have them file? | 怎么样 我要不要回话让他们提交诉讼 |
[32:50] | I like it. | 我看行 |
[32:52] | It has the most resonance with what’s happened in Tennessee. | 这样和田纳西的事呼应效果最好 |
[32:54] | I also like an assemblyman we have in Georgia. | 我还希望佐治亚有议员站出来 |
[32:57] | There’s a congressman in Maryland. | 马里兰有个众议员 |
[32:58] | That’s one of the states that didn’t request the troops. | 马里兰也是没要求派警卫队的州之一 |
[33:01] | But wait. Don’t we need something coming from a voter? | 等等 我们需不需要普通选民出来表态 |
[33:03] | There’s a voter in Mississippi. | 密西西比有个选民 |
[33:04] | Said she was too scared to vote. | 她说她吓得不敢去投票了 |
[33:06] | That TV essentially told her not to go. | 新闻基本就是告诉她不要去投票 |
[33:08] | Well, that sounds like a bit of a stretch. | 这就有点牵强了吧 |
[33:10] | That could be a plus for us, sir. | 可能对我们有利 先生 |
[33:13] | Really open things up. | 能很好地打开局面 |
[33:14] | If Ohio stays shut, | 如果俄亥俄继续关闭 |
[33:16] | there could be a ripple effect. | 可能会引发连锁反应 |
[33:17] | This is all uncharted territory. | 这都是前无古人的做法 |
[33:19] | All right, let’s put a pin in Georgia and Maryland, | 那好 佐治亚和马里兰待会儿再说 |
[33:22] | and let’s keep the Ohio voting centers shut down, | 让俄亥俄的投票中心继续关闭 |
[33:24] | and see where that gets us. | 看看有什么结果 |
[33:26] | Pennsylvania has gone to Conway. | 康威已经拿下宾夕法尼亚 |
[33:29] | Even if Ohio is still too close to call | 就算双方在俄亥俄仍然难分胜负 |
[33:32] | and the President does well in the Northwest, | 总统在西北部取胜的话 |
[33:34] | he can’t counter Conway’s gains in the South, | 他仍无法抵消康威在南部取得的优势 |
[33:37] | in what would typically be Underwood territory. | 而那里曾是安德伍德的地盘 |
[33:40] | The people have spoken. | 人民已经做出了选择 |
[33:43] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[33:44] | The President apologizes that he couldn’t be here tonight, | 总统因故不能前来 他向各位表示歉意 |
[33:47] | but he wanted me to let you know that concession is inevitable. | 但他想让我告诉各位 败选已经不可避免了 |
[33:52] | All the states haven’t been called yet. | 还有那么多州票没计完 |
[33:53] | The president still has time if he needs… | 总统还有时间想办法… |
[33:55] | Guys, we fought a good fight. | 各位 我们已经尽力了 |
[33:58] | But, unfortunately, this is the reality of the situation. | 可是很不幸 实情就是这样 |
[34:01] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[34:04] | Well, I guess that’s that. | 看来这就算完了 |
[34:11] | Yeah, this is Will. | 喂 我是威尔 |
[34:12] | I wanted to be the first to tell you | 我想第一个对你说 |
[34:14] | congratulations, Mr. President-elect. | 恭喜你 当选总统先生 |
[34:18] | Well, thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[34:20] | 2000年大选夜 戈尔先向小布什认输 但是第二天又反悔了 | |
[34:20] | What? You think I learned nothing from Al Gore? | 怎么 你以为我没从戈尔那里学到教训吗 |
[34:24] | We kept them on the edge of their seats, didn’t we? | 我们这场选战可真是激烈万分啊 是不是 |
[34:28] | I guess that means the system is working. | 我想这也说明我们的体制运转良好 |
[34:31] | I guess it does. | 我也这么看 |
[34:32] | You’re about as tough an opponent as they come, Francis. | 你是我遇到过的最强劲的对手了 弗兰西斯 |
[34:35] | Well, I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我经验丰富啊 |
[34:37] | Now, you be sure to give my regards to Hannah and the children. | 请一定要转达我对汉娜和孩子们的问候 |
[34:40] | Thank you, Mr. President. I’m… | 谢谢你 总统先生 我 |
[34:42] | sure I’ll be calling on you for advice in the very near future. | 我在不久的将来 肯定会向你讨教的 |
[34:45] | Well, I look forward to that. | 我万分期待 |
[34:58] | He conceded? | 他认输了 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:11] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[35:14] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:16] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[35:18] | General Brockhart is on his way over to the suite. | 布洛哈特将军正在来套房的路上 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:29] | Sources are telling us that Francis Underwood | 有消息源称 不久前 |
[35:31] | conceded to Governor Conway on the phone | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德致电康威州长 |
[35:34] | only a short time ago. | 承认落选 |
[35:35] | I suspect their numbers are matching up with ours, | 我猜测他们收到的数字跟我们的相符 |
[35:38] | which would put Ohio in the Republican column. | 那么俄亥俄将被共和党收入囊中 |
[35:41] | Enough to make William Conway | 足以让威廉·康威 |
[35:43] | the next president of the United States. | 成为美国下一任总统 |
[35:54] | – Hello? – Tanya, put him on the line. | -你好 -塔妮娅 让他接电话 |
[35:56] | Hang on, let me see if I can get him. | 等一下 我看看能不能找到他 |
[35:57] | He’s my Secretary of State, | 他是我的州务卿 |
[35:59] | and he has the power to do it. | 他有权这么做 |
[36:00] | Well, then you need to tell him what to do. | 那你得告诉他该做什么 |
[36:02] | He says he can reopen and extend the voting day into tomorrow. | 他说他可以重开选站将投票日延长到明天 |
[36:04] | Tell him it’s not safe. | 告诉他这不安全 |
[36:06] | I’ve done that, Doug! | 我说了 道格 |
[36:07] | Obviously, he doesn’t seem to care. | 他显然不在乎 |
[36:08] | Underwood conceded already. | 安德伍德已经认输了 |
[36:10] | Do not trot out your Secretary of State. | 别放你的州务卿出去 |
[36:14] | Voting cannot resume. | 投票不能重启 |
[36:15] | Now, if you have any doubt, | 如果你还有什么疑虑 |
[36:16] | you swallow it right now. | 那也给我忍着 |
[36:17] | I’m worried about the party. | 我担心的是党派 |
[36:19] | What this could do to the party. | 这对党派的影响 |
[36:20] | Roger, this is so much bigger than the party. | 罗杰 这比党派重要多了 |
[36:23] | I feel like I’m risking my entire career here. | 我觉得我把我的事业都赌上了 |
[36:25] | You are. | 是的 |
[36:27] | And if you don’t do what I’m telling you, | 如果你不照我说的做 |
[36:29] | it’s over for sure. | 你的前途就完了 |
[36:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:44] | How many hours is it gonna take him | 他还要耗多久 |
[36:46] | to spit out the fucking words in public? | 才肯在公众面前说出那几个字 |
[36:48] | Screw this. Screw protocol. | 不管了 去他的规程 |
[36:49] | I’m heading down there. | 我这就要过去 |
[36:50] | – No, you’re not. – It’s already tomorrow, Mark. | -不 不行 -已经到第二天了 马克 |
[36:52] | I mean, this is insane. | 这简直不可理喻 |
[36:53] | – I want to make my speech! – Ohio is still in play. | -我想发表讲话 -俄亥俄州还没完 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:00] | …fear from continued terrorist threats | 持续的恐怖主义威胁带来的恐慌… |
[37:03] | and the disturbing news coming out of Tennessee… | 和田纳西州传出的令人不安的消息 |
[37:07] | I was forced to close a number of our polling places. | 让我不得不关闭几个我们的投票站 |
[37:14] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[37:18] | And in accordance with the Ohio secretary of state, | 经与俄亥俄州州务卿达成一致 |
[37:22] | the vote is suspended until further notice. | 投票在进一步通知前先行暂停 |
[37:28] | Now, I know this may put our electorates in question… | 我知道这会让我们的选民疑虑重重 |
[37:32] | …but I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[37:38] | New Jersey might not certify. | 新泽西可能不认证 |
[37:39] | There’s been a variety of irregularities. | 出现了一些异常情况 |
[37:41] | Same with Illinois. | 伊利诺伊也是 |
[37:43] | Looks like Nevada’s making noises, too. | 看起来内华达也有异动 |
[37:48] | I’m having déjà vu. You ever get that? | 感觉似曾相识 你有同感吗 |
[37:54] | Are you seriously asking me about déjà vu? | 你真的在问我似曾相识的感觉吗 |
[37:56] | Never mind. It’s gone. | 算了 已经没感觉了 |
[38:00] | You never get déjà vu? Everybody does. | 你从未有过似曾相识的感觉吗 人人都会有 |
[38:02] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[38:05] | Don’t look so worried, Doug. | 别那么焦虑 道格 |
[38:06] | You just felt familiar for a second. | 你就是那一瞬间感觉很熟悉 |
[38:09] | It’s over. | 已经过去了 |
[38:11] | Now, the presidency hangs in the balance. | 现在 总统选举结果未定 |
[38:14] | At least six states will not have certified vote totals | 至少六个州将不能在2016的选举夜 |
[38:16] | on Election Night 2016. | 认证计票结果 |
[38:21] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:23] | I guess I should say good morning. | 我猜我该说早上好 |
[38:29] | Will wishes he could be here himself… | 威尔很希望他能亲自出镜 |
[38:32] | but we’ve been advised that goes against protocol. | 但我们获知那有违规章 |
[38:36] | I know… | 我知道… |
[38:38] | you’re disappointed. | 你们很失望 |
[38:41] | Are you okay with the com.funword.word disappointed? | 你介意用失望这个词吗 |
[38:46] | Shouldn’t we acknowledge their outrage? | 我们不该提到他们的愤怒吗 |
[38:48] | I’d say we should tread lightly. | 我觉得我们应该小心处理 |
[38:50] | For now, we’re just asking for their patience. | 目前我们只想请他们保持耐心 |
[38:52] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们拍吧 |
[38:55] | Never a dull moment in this country. | 这个国家就没有无聊的时候 |
[38:59] | Will wishes he could be here himself, | 威尔很希望他能亲自出镜 |
[39:01] | but we’ve been advised that would go against protocol. | 但我们获知那有违规章 |
[39:06] | I know you’re disappointed | 我知道你们很失望 |
[39:08] | that the change you were hoping for… | 你们所期待的改变 |
[39:11] | …that you voted for, | 你们所投票支持的改变 |
[39:12] | has to wait a little longer. | 得再等一段时间 |
[39:20] | \h艾·麦卡伦 莉 我受不了了 对不起 麦卡… | |
[39:32] | And, finally, a night of electoral indecision, | 最终 这没有定论的选举之夜 |
[39:35] | with lawsuits being filed in nearly every state, | 几乎每个州都提起了诉讼 |
[39:38] | has ended with the mayor of Honolulu, | 为它画上句号的是檀香山市长 |
[39:40] | in the last state to close its polls, | 最后一个关闭了投票 |
[39:42] | refusing to honor the results of the election | 并拒绝承认选举结果 |
[39:45] | and filing a lawsuit. | 还提起了诉讼 |
[39:46] | Was Hawaii one of ours? | 夏威夷是我们这边的吗 |
[39:48] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[39:54] | Claire, could you do me a little favor? | 克莱尔 能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:57] | I have a splitting headache. | 我头很痛 |
[39:58] | Could you rub my temples for a moment? | 你能揉揉我的太阳穴吗 |
[40:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:07] | No, actually the pain is right behind my eyes. | 不 其实是我眼睛这里疼 |
[40:10] | Could you just… rub my eyes for me? | 你能…给我揉揉眼睛吗 |
[40:15] | But you hate that. | 但是你讨厌那样 |
[40:17] | I know, but I think I’ll like it this time. | 我知道 但是这次我应该会喜欢 |
[40:31] | You can do it harder. | 你可以用力点 |
[40:36] | Even harder than that. | 再用力点 |
[40:51] | There’s no coming back from this. | 走出这一步就没有回头路了 |
[40:54] | I know exactly what we’re about to do. | 我很清楚我们要做什么 |
[40:58] | If we fail, it’s on both of us. | 如果我们失败了 后果要我们两个承担 |
[40:59] | I won’t be able to protect you. | 我是不能保护你的 |
[41:03] | And what a relief that will be… | 那就如释重负了 |
[41:07] | for both of us. | 对我们两个都是 |
[41:12] | The American people don’t know what’s best for them. | 美国人民不知道什么对他们才是最好的 |
[41:16] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:18] | I know exactly what they need. | 我很清楚他们需要什么 |
[41:22] | They’re like little children, Claire. | 他们就像小孩子 克莱尔 |
[41:26] | Children we never had. | 我们从未有过的孩子 |
[41:29] | We have to hold their sticky fingers | 我们得抓着他们黏糊糊的手指 |
[41:31] | and wipe their filthy mouths. | 擦干净他们的脏嘴 |
[41:34] | Teach them right from wrong. | 教他们分辨是非 |
[41:36] | Tell them what to think | 告诉他们思考什么 |
[41:37] | and how to feel and what to want. | 感觉什么 想要什么 |
[41:40] | They even need help writing their wildest dreams, | 他们甚至连书写最疯狂的梦想 |
[41:43] | crafting their worst fears. | 塑造最大的恐惧都需要帮助 |
[41:48] | Lucky for them… | 他们很幸运 |
[41:51] | they have me… | 他们有我… |
[41:55] | they have you. | 他们有你 |
[41:59] | Underwood. | 安德伍德 |
[42:02] | Underwood. | 安德伍德 |
[42:05] | 2016. | 2016年 |
[42:10] | 2020. | 2020年 |
[42:15] | 2024. | 2024年 |
[42:19] | 2028. | 2028年 |
[42:22] | 2032. | 2032年 |
[42:26] | 2036. | 2036年 |
[42:32] | One nation… | 一个国家 |
[42:34] | Underwood. | 由安德伍德执掌 |
[42:52] | Doug, LeAnn… do you have a moment? | 道格 莉安 你们有空吗 |
[43:06] | 按约定俗成的规则 正常的选举程序 是在选举结果揭晓后 落败方向胜选方打电话认输 然后发表落选演说 再由胜选方宣布胜利 竞选双方在这件事上 按说要本着”大局为重”的原则 就是不能让胜负的结果影响选民对民主制度的信任 所以如果选举中出现选票极其接近的情况 而落后方要求重新计票 落后方会面临压力 不能让这个悬而未决的时间拖得太久 造成混乱 但如果有候选人想纠缠下去 拖上几个月 也并不被法律禁止 在2016年大选夜 希拉里开始并不甘心认输 是奥巴马亲自给她打电话 要求她认输 她才给特朗普打电话承认落选 但她并没去自己的选举中心会场公开认输 并感谢支持者 而是在午夜后派自己的竞选经理去会场 告知支持者事情还没完 媒体是在她不会亲临现场后 才得知她致电特朗普认输了 当时场面混乱 | |
[44:06] | 美国建国时并没有任期限制 但是首任总统华盛顿高风亮节 担任两届总统后就坚决退休 所以后来者也就约定俗成地只任两届 格罗弗·克利夫兰是美国唯一一个卸任后重选再度当选的总统 他是第22任和第24任总统 都只任了一届 但到了富兰克林·罗斯福的时候 因为他影响很大 又遇上二战 所以当他两届任期结束后决定继续做总统时 并没有遇到太多阻力 他的支持者称 他继续担任总统是为了战争需要 罗斯福四次胜选 但是最后一次被选上后不久就因病去世 他的行为被认为是对民主制度的威胁 于是国会在1944年通过了宪法第22条修正案 规定总统最多只能任两届 在副总统中途继位的情况下 也最多只能担任10年 |