时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s come down to one state. Ohio. | 这样就取决于最后一个州 俄亥俄州 |
[00:08] | Fuck Ohio. | 去他的俄亥俄 |
[00:09] | This is the campaign. | 这就是竞选 |
[00:10] | We’re here at this camp selling ourselves. | 我们在这个营地推销自己 |
[00:13] | I like Mark, because I always know where he stands. | 我喜欢马克 因为我总是知道他的立场 |
[00:16] | It’s usually on someone’s neck. | 通常是对人步步紧逼 |
[00:18] | – Not mine. – Mark Usher’s no one’s friend. | -不是我的 -马克·厄舍不是任何人的朋友 |
[00:20] | Declaration of war? | 宣战怎么样 |
[00:21] | The committee? That’s done. | 委员会 那已经完了 |
[00:23] | You want what they all want. | 你和他们想要的东西一样 |
[00:24] | A better seat at the table. | 更好的地位 |
[00:26] | And that is something that I can give you. | 这我可以给你 |
[00:30] | Thank you again, Mr. Barnes, | 再次感谢 巴恩斯先生 |
[00:31] | for letting me take a look. | 谢谢你让我看 |
[00:33] | I just can’t seem to throw anything out. | 我不忍扔掉任何东西 |
[00:35] | No matter how dire things look… | 不管情况看起来多糟糕… |
[00:38] | you’re gonna come out of this alive. | 你都能熬出头的 |
[00:40] | – Well, we are way past October. – We certainly are. | -十月早就过了 -确实 |
[00:44] | I must say, I didn’t expect to be back here so soon. | 我得说 我没想到这么快就会再来 |
[00:47] | I’ll make sure the Republicans | 我会确保共和党人 |
[00:48] | don’t come to my candidate’s defense. | 不会维护我的候选人 |
[00:52] | But you’re going to win. | 但您会胜选 |
[00:54] | You’re an Underwood, after all. | 你毕竟是安德伍德家的人 |
[02:41] | 安德伍德拿下俄亥俄 康威将认输 | |
[02:41] | The general talked about killing the president. | 将军竟然说要杀死总统 |
[02:45] | That, along with Conway’s outburst on the plane– | 再加上康威在飞机上的爆发 |
[02:47] | That sounds worse than it was. | 这么说好像夸大了实际情况 |
[02:49] | No, that sounds exactly as bad as it was. | 不 实际情况就是这么严重 |
[02:51] | What’s surprising to me is… | 让我觉得惊讶的是 |
[02:53] | the campaign couldn’t get their hands around this. | 选举团队竟然应对不过来 |
[02:54] | I mean, Harry Marshall is as good as they come, but– | 哈里·马歇尔已经很厉害了 |
[02:57] | First they denied, and then they equivocated– | 他们先是否认 接着又模棱两可 |
[02:59] | I mean, that’s just, like, ridiculous. | 这简直太荒唐了 |
[03:01] | You just come out, | 你站出来 |
[03:02] | “I apologize. We misspoke.” | “我道歉 我们说错话了” |
[03:04] | Everybody knows the drill here. | 所有人都知道这套路 |
[03:05] | And it’s not like the Republicans rushed in | 共和党人也没有冲过去帮他们 |
[03:06] | to save the day either. | 力挽狂澜 |
[03:08] | – Off message throughout. – They got quiet. | -完全不谈正题 -他们默不作声 |
[03:10] | Which I will never understand. | 这一点我怎么也想不通 |
[03:13] | Will Conway was a rising star in the party. | 威尔·康威可是党内冉冉升起的新星 |
[03:16] | Look, it’s hard to compete with the Underwood machine. | 怎么能跟安德伍德政治机器相匹敌呢 |
[03:20] | God. Let’s not do the whole “black helicopters” crazy stuff. | 天啊 我们别再说这些”阴谋占领”的疯话了 |
[03:23] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[03:23] | Look, we need to accept Underwood won the election. | 我们得接受安德伍德赢得大选这一事实 |
[03:26] | People need to accept the outcome and move on. | 公众得接受这个结果 继续前进 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna agree with Van. | 我同意范的观点 |
[03:30] | I think we need to take a moment to appreciate the Constitution. | 我觉得我们应该感激宪法 |
[03:33] | It bent, | 它会弯折[妥协] |
[03:34] | – but it never broke. – That’s right. | -但不会折断[毁坏] -说得没错 |
[03:36] | And in the end, as we all know, | 我们都知道 到最后 |
[03:38] | it came down to the Electoral College. | 还是由选举人团决定 |
[03:41] | You don’t have to say the words, Governor. | 你不用说那句话 州长 |
[03:47] | I think I do. | 我应该说 |
[03:51] | Congratulations, Mr. President Elect. | 恭喜 当选总统先生 |
[03:56] | There’s no script for this one? | 这次没有稿子吗 |
[03:57] | Country first, sir. | 国家第一 先生 |
[03:59] | I’m glad to hear you say that, Will. | 我很高兴你这么说 威尔 |
[04:01] | I want to start to help the country heal again. | 我想帮这个国家愈合 |
[04:05] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[04:07] | We are done. But Will… | 说完了 但是威尔 |
[04:12] | I would very much like to show the country | 我很想向国家展示 |
[04:15] | that our two parties can work together. | 我们两党可以齐心协作 |
[04:17] | So I was hoping that you might consider | 我希望你考虑 |
[04:20] | becoming my transportation secretary. | 做我的运输部长 |
[04:24] | I think it would send a powerful message | 如果你同意加入我的内阁 |
[04:26] | if you agreed to join my cabinet. | 会发出一个强有力的信号 |
[04:30] | You think I’d… | 你觉得我能 |
[04:32] | make a good… transportation secretary? | 当好运输部长吗 |
[04:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:37] | That’s what you give the congressman from nowhere. | 这是开给无名议员的条件 |
[04:40] | I’ll be declining. | 我会拒绝的 |
[04:41] | Well, I’m so sorry to hear that, Will. | 听到你这么说真是太遗憾了 威尔 |
[04:43] | And I wanted to wish you the very best. | 我想祝你一切顺利 |
[04:45] | You and your wishes can go fuck yourselves! | 去你的 去你的祝福 |
[05:00] | What do I do now? | 我现在做什么 |
[05:02] | …everyone thought it would happen. | 所有人都以为威尔会赢 |
[05:03] | No one thought that Underwood would win again… | 没人想到安德伍德还能赢 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:13] | Acknowledging defeat is never easy. | 承认失败从来都不容易 |
[05:15] | Doing it in public is a living hell. | 在公众面前承认更是无比煎熬 |
[05:19] | Well, at least the cameras like him. | 起码媒体喜欢他 |
[05:30] | Do I look satisfied? | 我看着满意吗 |
[05:33] | You look somewhat satisfied. | 你看着还算满意 |
[05:36] | – Good. – Not good. | -好 -“好”可不够 |
[05:37] | Francis, enjoy this moment. | 弗兰西斯 享受这一刻吧 |
[05:40] | – You deserve it. – You mean “we.” | -这是你应得的 -是”我们”吧 |
[05:44] | We made it to the other side. | 我们成功到达另一边了 |
[05:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | But what is on the other side? | 但另一边有什么 |
[05:53] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[05:55] | With a whiff of defeat. | 稍带点失败的气息 |
[05:59] | It’s taken a long time to get here, | 花了好久才走到这一步 |
[06:00] | but we’re here. | 但我们到了 |
[06:02] | Cheers, Francis. | 干杯 弗兰西斯 |
[06:04] | Everything gets easier from now on. | 今后一切都会变得容易 |
[06:22] | They’re ready for you. | 他们准备好了 |
[06:28] | – Hannah. – I don’t want to go. | -汉娜 -我不想去 |
[06:46] | No. | 不 |
[06:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | I’ll do it on my own. | 那我自己去吧 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna say, this is a crucial moment. | 要知道 这是个重要时刻 |
[07:01] | For both of you. | 对你们两个都是 |
[07:02] | How you handle tonight. | 看你们如何应对 |
[07:03] | The party abandoned me. | 党抛弃了我 |
[07:05] | Your party. | 你的党 |
[07:07] | I’m not the Republican Party, Will. | 我不是共和党 威尔 |
[07:11] | I work for candidates. | 我只为候选人效力 |
[07:13] | I worked for you. | 我为你效力 |
[07:16] | Listen, you lost. | 听好 你输了 |
[07:18] | But more than half the country | 但还有一多半国民 |
[07:19] | still considers you their president. | 仍认为你是他们的总统 |
[07:22] | This is what’s required. | 你必须要面对他们 |
[07:23] | Go down there, give your speech. | 走出去 发表讲话 |
[07:27] | Concede. | 认输吧 |
[08:06] | 尊敬的总统先生 我谨辞去第68任国务卿职务 | |
[08:10] | 此致 凯瑟琳·杜兰特 | |
[08:47] | As I accept all of your letters of resignation | 我正式接受各位的辞呈 |
[08:50] | and dissolve my old cabinet, | 并解散我的旧内阁 |
[08:52] | I wanna welcome each and every one of you to my new cabinet. | 然后我想欢迎在座各位加入我的新内阁 |
[09:00] | – Congratulations, Mr. President. – Thank you, Cathy. | -恭喜你 总统先生 -谢谢 凯茜 |
[09:03] | And I especially wanna thank my wife. | 我尤其想感谢我的妻子 |
[09:08] | Madam Vice President… | 副总统女士 |
[09:10] | thank you for your unending and unwavering support. | 感谢你对我长期坚定的支持 |
[09:14] | Your steady hand kept this country running this past month. | 这一个月来 你的坚强领导维持了国家的运作 |
[09:19] | I owe her more than I can possibly fathom. | 我欠她太多 多到我无法想象 |
[09:22] | And she owes me. | 而她也欠我 |
[09:24] | Not true. You were with me all the way. | 不对 你一直在我身边支持着我 |
[09:29] | I would like to make my first 100 days | 作为合法当选总统 |
[09:32] | as the duly elected president as productive as possible. | 我希望我的头一百天能取得尽可能多的成绩 |
[09:36] | Of course, there are many challenges. | 当然 挑战还是很多的 |
[09:39] | Shoring up the economy, | 提振经济 |
[09:40] | securing our nation from ICO | 保护我国不受哈里发国攻击 |
[09:42] | and reducing unemployment. | 还要降低失业率 |
[09:44] | But the biggest challenge that we face, | 但我们面对的最艰巨的问题 |
[09:46] | and the one that I’m going to need all of your help on, | 也是我最需要各位通力协助的挑战 |
[09:49] | is reuniting a country | 就是重新团结全国 |
[09:52] | that has never been more divided than it is today. | 弥合这个国家前所未有的裂痕 |
[09:55] | I believe we can meet this challenge, | 我相信我们可以迎难而上 |
[09:58] | and that’s where I’m gonna need all of your help. | 而我需要各位的帮助 |
[10:00] | So let’s let the healing begin today | 所以今天我们就开始治愈国家 |
[10:04] | and let’s make history together. | 共同创造历史吧 |
[10:06] | I thank you all for your continued service. | 感谢你们长久的辛勤奉献 |
[10:09] | Now let’s get back to work. | 现在回去工作吧 |
[10:27] | I need a minute. | 我需要一分钟 |
[10:30] | I think we should see what we can do | 我想我们应该早做打算 |
[10:31] | about making Usher persona non grata. | 把厄舍赶走 |
[10:34] | I don’t think that’s wise to start a war. | 现在开战不合适吧 |
[10:36] | We’ve just won the White House. | 我们才刚刚拿下白宫 |
[10:38] | This is exactly when we should strike. | 现在才是出手的最佳时机 |
[10:40] | This is a moment that we have the political capital… | 只有现在我们才有足够的政治资本 |
[10:41] | Usher needs to be managed carefully. | 厄舍必须小心处理 |
[10:45] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[10:46] | Take a breath, Doug. | 喘口气吧 道格 |
[10:48] | We’ve only just landed on our feet here. | 我们才刚刚站稳脚跟 |
[10:50] | Sir, Madam Vice President, | 先生 副总统女士 |
[10:51] | this is the type of person that we used to crucify in the House. | 过去在众议院 这种人就是重点打击对象 |
[10:54] | Yes, but we’re not in the House now. We’re here. | 但现在我们不在众议院 我们在白宫 |
[10:57] | We have a full term ahead of us. | 我们还有一整个任期呢 |
[10:59] | There’s gonna be a great deal | 我们肯定会取得 |
[11:00] | that we’re gonna be able to accomplish, | 非常多的成就 |
[11:02] | the three of us. | 咱们三个合作 |
[11:03] | I appreciate that, sir. | 感谢您的器重 先生 |
[11:06] | But Mark Usher will become a problem. | 但是马克·厄舍早晚会变成麻烦的 |
[11:08] | Well, everyone becomes a problem, eventually. | 每个人早晚都会变成麻烦 |
[11:16] | LeAnn’s out. | 莉安出局了 |
[11:17] | What? | 什么 |
[11:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:27] | She screwed up. | 她搞砸了 |
[11:30] | Well, is it something I need to get ready for? | 有什么需要我准备的吗 |
[11:31] | The Underwoods want this handled indirectly. | 安德伍德夫妇希望间接处理她 |
[11:35] | So what exactly are we saying? | 所以我们具体该说什么 |
[11:37] | She’s being pushed out. | 她被赶走了 |
[11:39] | Okay, but the campaign’s over. | 好 但是选举结束了 |
[11:41] | Is it necessary to say anything? | 还有必要对外说什么吗 |
[11:42] | We need to distance this administration | 我们需要撇清本届政府与她 |
[11:44] | from her and her work. | 和她工作的关系 |
[11:46] | Her tactics. | 还有她的策略 |
[11:49] | So it needs to be a leak. | 得装成是泄露出去的 |
[11:51] | Reach out to the people who don’t like us. | 泄露给不喜欢我们的人 |
[11:52] | They’ll be prime to go with it. | 他们肯定乐意爆料 |
[11:54] | Okay, so when we respond… | 等我们回应的时候 |
[11:56] | – On the record or… – On. | -是公开还是 -公开 |
[12:01] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[12:03] | She showed some very poor judgment. | 她展现出了很差的判断力 |
[12:06] | I’m trusting you to be discreet. | 我相信你会谨慎的 |
[12:10] | We won, Seth. | 我们赢了 赛斯 |
[12:11] | Changes need to be made. | 需要做出一些改变 |
[12:15] | You know I’m off politics. | 你知道我已经远离政治了 |
[12:17] | Surprised you reached out to me. | 你来找我 我真的很惊讶 |
[12:18] | You’re a highly-respected journalist. | 你是一位非常受人尊敬的记者 |
[12:21] | Just here for the inauguration and the parties. | 就是来参加就职典礼和舞会而已 |
[12:25] | So I imagine you’ve heard that I’m on the outs. | 我想你已经听说了 我被赶走了 |
[12:29] | They’re not telling the whole story. | 他们没有说出全部实情 |
[12:32] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:33] | An acquaintance of mine | 我有个熟人 |
[12:35] | stole classified documents from the NSA | 从国安局偷了机密文件 |
[12:37] | and took off to Russia. | 去了俄罗斯 |
[12:40] | They’re blaming me for it. | 他们因为这件事责怪我 |
[12:44] | What did this acquaintance take? | 你这个熟人带走的是什么 |
[12:47] | That’s just the thing. I have no idea. | 问题就是这个 我也不知道 |
[12:51] | If you could find him, talk to him, | 要是你能找到他 跟他谈谈 |
[12:53] | he would tell you that I had nothing to do with this. | 他会告诉你 我和这事一点关系都没有 |
[13:02] | Who is he? What’s his name? | 他是谁 他叫什么 |
[13:06] | Aidan Macallan. | 艾丹·麦卡伦 |
[13:08] | He’ll talk to you. He respects you. | 他会跟你谈的 他尊重你 |
[13:13] | Tell him that I’m okay. | 告诉他我现在没事 |
[13:16] | That I’m going to be okay. | 以后也会没事的 |
[13:19] | I’m a firm believer in boots on the ground. | 我坚信派遣地面部队 |
[13:21] | Well, we’re there for the oil. Let’s not pretend. | 我们就是为了石油去的 别装了 |
[13:23] | I’m not denying how crucial it is to protect the oil supply. | 我不否认保护原油供应的重要性 |
[13:27] | But it’s in the world’s best interest | 但由我们来盯住 |
[13:29] | that we’re the ones keeping an eye on it. | 对整个世界都好 |
[13:31] | – On the world or the oil? – Both. | -盯住世界还是石油 -都是 |
[13:34] | Well, that explains your strong interest in Antarctica. | 难怪你对南极那么感兴趣 |
[13:37] | I do focus on things and people. | 我确实关注事情和人 |
[13:41] | I tend to get attached, | 我常会起怜惜之情 |
[13:42] | but I think it makes me better at what I do. | 但我觉得这让我的工作更加出色 |
[13:45] | And what are you focused on now? | 你现在关注什么 |
[13:47] | Petrov. Ahmed Al Ahmadi. To begin with. | 首先是佩特罗夫和艾哈迈德·艾哈迈迪 |
[13:57] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:03] | I’ll run this by you tomorrow. | 我明天再问你的意见 |
[14:06] | Yes, tomorrow. | 好 明天 |
[14:10] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[14:14] | He’s one of our speechwriters. | 他是我们的一个演讲撰稿人 |
[14:17] | Tom Yates has quite a reputation. | 汤姆·耶茨很有名 |
[14:20] | Well, if his books are any indication, | 要是他的书能说明什么的话 |
[14:22] | he has lived quite a life. | 他的生活可很精彩 |
[14:24] | My father wore striped socks. | 我爸爸也穿条纹袜 |
[14:29] | Do you think the president will be sympathetic to our agenda? | 你觉得总统会赞同我们的议程吗 |
[14:33] | “Our agenda”? That’s very presumptuous. | “我们的议程” 这么说太自负了 |
[14:36] | Well, there are regions in the world | 这世界上有些地区 |
[14:38] | that are important to our national security | 对我们的国家安全很重要 |
[14:40] | and they have to be protected. | 我们必须保护这些地区 |
[14:42] | Would you like to join us at the inaugural ball? | 你想跟我们一起参加就职舞会吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:46] | Something terrible always happens when I go to a party. | 只要我去舞会 就会发生可怕的事 |
[14:52] | By the way, my husband is not managed by anyone. | 顺说 我丈夫不会受任何人的摆布 |
[14:56] | – That’s not what I’m asking. – Isn’t it? | -我不是这个意思 -不是吗 |
[14:59] | I’m asking for your help, Madam Vice President. | 我是想让你帮忙 副总统女士 |
[15:02] | That is all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:08] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:10] | Oh, my God. Come in. | 天啊 进来吧 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. Sit down, sit down. | 抱歉 坐吧 坐吧 |
[15:13] | Aren’t we working out tonight? | 今晚不锻炼了吗 |
[15:15] | I just don’t think I’m gonna have the time for it. | 我应该是没时间了 |
[15:18] | But come sit for a minute. | 过来坐一会儿 |
[15:20] | If you’re too busy, | 要是你太忙的话 |
[15:20] | – I understand– – No, no. Join me for a minute. | -我能理解 -不 来跟我坐会儿 |
[15:22] | I want you to hear something. | 我想让你听点东西 |
[15:32] | “This is the dawn of a new era. | “这是新时代的黎明 |
[15:36] | It’s a time for peace. | 这是和平的时代 |
[15:38] | A time to respect the past and embrace the future. | 要尊重过去 拥抱未来 |
[15:43] | A time…” | 要…” |
[15:53] | Time to what? | 要什么 |
[15:54] | “A time to hear all the voices. | “要聆听所有声音 |
[15:57] | For there is nothing more lonely… | 因为世间最大的孤独 |
[16:02] | or terrifying… | 恐怖 |
[16:07] | than feeling unheard.” | 便是无人聆听” |
[16:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:14] | It’s interesting. I like it. | 有意思 我喜欢 |
[16:16] | – This is for… – My inauguration, yes. | -这是为了 -我的就职典礼 没错 |
[16:21] | Where does it go from there? What do you say? | 然后呢 你接下去怎么说 |
[16:27] | “America, I hear you. | “美国人民 我听到了你们的声音 |
[16:30] | Whether you voted for me or not, | 无论你们是否投票给了我 |
[16:33] | I hear all of you.” | 我听到了你们所有人的声音” |
[16:36] | Now, what do you think my great-great-great-grandfather | 你觉得我的曾曾曾祖父 |
[16:39] | would think of all this? | 会怎么评价这些 |
[16:44] | Awesome. | 令人敬畏[非常好] |
[16:47] | – In the original sense of the com.funword.word. – Yeah. | -就这词原本的意思 -是啊 |
[16:52] | How long you in town for? | 你要在这儿待多久 |
[16:54] | Leaving tonight, actually. | 实际上 今晚就走 |
[16:56] | I thought you were here for the inauguration. | 我以为你是来参加就职典礼的 |
[16:58] | I got a tip I have to move on. | 我收到了一条消息 得走了 |
[17:01] | What’s the tip? | 什么消息 |
[17:03] | We used to have a rule about shoptalk. | 咱们以前对工作谈话可是有规矩的 |
[17:06] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | What’s your read on LeAnn Harvey? | 你怎么看莉安·哈维 |
[17:16] | That she’s hard to read. That’s what I like about her. | 她很难看透 这也是我喜欢她之处 |
[17:19] | You trust her? | 你信任她 |
[17:23] | Kate, come on. | 凯特 拜托 |
[17:30] | You look tired. | 你很憔悴 |
[17:33] | I’m working eight days a week. | 我现在一周工作八天 |
[17:36] | I mean, you always looked tired, | 你以前也总是很憔悴的样子 |
[17:37] | but now you look tired in a… not sexy way. | 但你现在的憔悴 不那么性感了 |
[17:42] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[17:43] | I actually have to get back there in a minute. | 其实我马上就得回去了 |
[17:45] | It’s little late to head back to the office, right? | 这会儿回办公室有点晚了吧 |
[17:52] | I’ve been there since last Tuesday. | 我从上周二起就一直在那边 |
[17:56] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[17:58] | I know this sounds weird… | 我知道这话听起来有点怪 |
[18:01] | There’s no place I’d rather be. | 但我没有更想去的地方了 |
[18:07] | The way you say that sounds so… rote. | 你这话的语气真…生硬 |
[18:11] | I don’t know… | 我说不好 |
[18:15] | What am I supposed to say to that? | 这让我怎么回应 |
[18:20] | I just want to know how you’re doing, that’s all. | 我只想知道你好不好 仅此而已 |
[18:23] | I’m just asking about you, this person I’m sitting with. | 我只是关心你 坐在我眼前的这个人 |
[18:35] | Where’d you go, Tom Yates? | 你想什么呢 汤姆·耶茨 |
[18:49] | I was looking for you. | 我找你来着 |
[18:50] | Not very hard, then. | 看来找得不够用心啊 |
[18:53] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:58] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[19:02] | With the speechwriting, I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再写演讲稿了 |
[19:06] | I want to get back to some other stuff I was working on. | 我想回去做我之前在做的其他事 |
[19:08] | No offense. I mean, I know writing speeches is writing… | 没别的意思 我知道写演讲稿也是写作 |
[19:13] | but it’s not what I really wanna do. | 但这不是我真正想做的 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:24] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:30] | We’ll transition you out. | 我们会把你调出去的 |
[19:33] | But you’ll need to have a reason to be here. | 但你以后再来就得想好借口了 |
[19:44] | Special advisor? Are you kidding me? | 特别顾问 你逗我吗 |
[19:46] | There’s speculation that he’s already… | 有猜测说他已经… |
[19:47] | It’s not speculation, Seth. | 这不是猜测 赛斯 |
[19:49] | People know that Mark Usher is working for us in some capacity. | 人们知道马克·厄舍在某种程度上为我们工作 |
[19:51] | – I mean, isn’t that enough? – Clean up this release. | -那还不够吗 -把发布写得好一点 |
[19:54] | Uh, reaching across party lines, that sort of thing. | 突破党派界限之类的 |
[19:56] | – And get it ready, just in case. – Of course. | -准备好 以防万一 -当然 |
[19:58] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[20:02] | I know you’re not happy about this. | 我知道你不高兴 |
[20:05] | What has he done to earn the title? | 他凭什么能赢得那头衔 |
[20:06] | This is not about him earning anything. | 这不是他赢得什么的问题 |
[20:08] | He’s already getting classified memos. | 他已经在接触机密备忘录了 |
[20:10] | Why does she want this? | 她为什么想这样 |
[20:13] | “She”? | “她” |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. The vice president. | 抱歉 我是说副总统 |
[20:19] | What she wants is for this administration to succeed. | 她想要的是让这个政府成功 |
[20:23] | And what I want is for you to befriend him. Get to know him. | 而我想要的是你跟他成为朋友 了解他 |
[20:27] | We want him to think he’s managing us | 我们要让他以为是他在操控我们 |
[20:29] | while we’re busy managing him. | 而其实是我们在控制他 |
[20:34] | She has been pursuing Francis Underwood for a long time. | 她追查弗兰西斯·安德伍德很久了 |
[20:36] | – I don’t wanna talk to her. – Aidan… | -我不想和她谈 -艾丹 |
[20:38] | How does she even know I’m here? | 她怎么知道我在这儿的 |
[20:40] | Miss Baldwin is a very good journalist. | 鲍德温女士是个非常优秀的记者 |
[20:43] | Yeah, going public will not help you, or me. | 把事情公开对你和我都没帮助 |
[20:46] | You’ll tell her how you manipulated the American mood, hmm? | 你就跟她说说 你是怎么操纵美国民意的 |
[20:49] | – How you helped steal an election. – That would be it for me. | -你是怎么偷走大选胜利的 -那我就完了 |
[20:53] | You’re a valued guest of the Russian state. | 你可是我们俄罗斯联邦的贵客 |
[20:57] | I want my passport back. | 我想要回我的护照 |
[20:58] | An American passport is the last thing that will keep you safe. | 美国护照是绝对保护不了你的 |
[21:01] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿赌一把 |
[21:07] | This will make you famous, hmm? A whistle-blower. | 这下你要出名了 当个告密者 |
[21:10] | I don’t wanna be famous. | 我不想出名 |
[21:14] | But you do want to be free. | 但你想要自由 |
[21:19] | 传票 由美国国会众议院签发 致 尊敬的泰伦斯·乌麦克 现传召您来众议院纪律委员会出席听证 | |
[21:24] | You spent $15,000 at The Capital Grille? | 你光饭钱就花了一万五 |
[21:27] | What the fuck are you eating? | 你吃金子吗 |
[21:28] | – This is Romero using the House Ethics… – It’s a liability. | -这是罗梅洛利用纪律委员会 -这是把柄 |
[21:30] | And you should know better. | 你就不该犯这种错 |
[21:33] | How did you not disclose this, Terry? | 这事你怎么没说过 泰瑞 |
[21:34] | I want to pull him off his committee assignments. | 我想把他踢出委员会 |
[21:36] | Put him on Science. See how he likes NASA briefings. | 扔进科学委员会 看他喜不喜欢宇航局报告 |
[21:39] | I’d like to hold off on that. | 先缓缓吧 |
[21:42] | Romero’s about to become an ally to the president. | 罗梅洛就要成为总统的亲密盟友了 |
[21:46] | And why’s that? | 怎么会呢 |
[21:47] | Because he was able to find out about your tab. | 因为他能查出你的账单有问题 |
[21:50] | It’s because he’s relentless. | 因为他从不轻易放手 |
[21:52] | Because in four years, 35% of the vote in Arizona will be Latino. | 因为四年后亚利桑那州35%的选民是拉丁裔 |
[21:58] | Because he’s the future. | 因为他就是未来 |
[22:03] | This is how it starts. | 就是这么开始的 |
[22:07] | I gotta get back to the Hill. | 我得回国会去了 |
[22:10] | You know, Doug… | 跟你说 道格 |
[22:12] | you and I, we’ve been around long enough to see the guard change. | 你我都待得够久 见过换护卫 |
[22:16] | And it changes because the people at the top | 之所以会换人 是因为上头那些人 |
[22:18] | forget how they got there. | 忘了自己是怎么爬上去的 |
[22:21] | Romero’s trying to change the guard, Doug. | 罗梅洛也想换护卫 道格 |
[22:23] | And we are the guard. | 而我们就是护卫 |
[22:31] | If Congressman Womack has nothing to hide, | 要是乌麦克议员无所隐瞒 |
[22:33] | he has nothing to fear. | 那他就没什么好怕的 |
[22:35] | We all have something to hide, Congressman Romero. | 我们都有要隐瞒的事 罗梅洛议员 |
[22:38] | It’s time for a change in the leadership. | 领导层该换人了 |
[22:42] | The president would like to be a friend to you, | 总统想当你的朋友 |
[22:45] | but you’re making it very difficult. | 但你让他很难做 |
[22:51] | We can guarantee the immigration ban | 我们可以保证移民禁令 |
[22:52] | will be lifted in the next week. | 下星期就会取消 |
[22:54] | Come on. Are we doing this again? | 拜托 又来这一套吗 |
[22:56] | You offer me some racist gesture. | 你开个种族歧视的条件 |
[22:58] | And I, what? I’m a friend forever? Ban isn’t even sustainable. | 我怎么 就当死党吗 本来你也禁不住 |
[23:02] | What matters to you? | 你最在乎的究竟是什么 |
[23:04] | – The president’s attention. – You have it. | -总统的注意力 -你有啊 |
[23:05] | – His full attention… – You know, that’s enough. | -全部的注意力 -你过分了 |
[23:13] | What is it that you really want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[23:16] | I want Medicare coverage bumped up to where it was. | 我想要医保覆盖率调回原来的水平 |
[23:20] | There are retirees in my district. | 我的选区有不少退休工人 |
[23:23] | We’re here now because you want a bump in Medicare? | 你见我就只想要扩大医保吗 |
[23:25] | Come on, Congressman. | 得了吧 议员 |
[23:28] | And two seats to the inauguration. | 还有两个就职典礼的座位 |
[23:30] | – We are two days out. – On the dais. | -就剩两天了 -讲台座位 |
[23:33] | You are going about this entirely wrong. | 你的算盘完全打错了 |
[23:36] | You came here. You asked me. | 是你主动来找我 是你求我 |
[23:40] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[23:41] | I want to be there when Francis Underwood says to me | 我就想看弗兰西斯·安德伍德当着我的面 |
[23:44] | that there will be an increase in Medicare. | 宣布提高医保水平 |
[23:45] | He does that, I’m his friend. | 只要他一句话 我就是他铁哥们 |
[23:47] | Well, I think I speak for the president | 那我现在就可以代表总统 |
[23:49] | when I say that’s not going to happen. | 告诉你这事根本不可能 |
[23:51] | Mr. Stamper, I really appreciate all the work you do for him, | 斯坦普先生 我真的很钦佩你为他做的一切 |
[23:54] | but you and I know that my bloc is growing. | 但你我都知道我的党团在扩大 |
[23:58] | All I’m looking for is a line in his address. | 我只要求他在就职讲话里说句话 |
[24:04] | Two seats and a line. | 两个座位 一句话 |
[24:06] | – The balls on him. – I told him it was highly doubtful. | -好大的胆子 -我告诉他基本没可能 |
[24:10] | I can get back to him with a firm no. | 我可以再回去正式拒绝他 |
[24:11] | Or you could give him a line. | 或者你可以答应他提一句 |
[24:13] | His promises are unreliable. | 他的保证很不可靠 |
[24:15] | Look, I know Alex. We met on Conway’s campaign. | 我了解艾力克斯 我们在康威竞选时见过面 |
[24:19] | Once he’s in, he’s in. | 只要他加入 就一定死心塌地 |
[24:20] | Sir, we have to be very careful with what we’re giving away. | 总统先生 我们得谨慎决定要给出什么条件 |
[24:23] | He’s capable of giving this administration | 他能给政府带来 |
[24:25] | an enormous amount of grief. | 巨大的困扰 |
[24:26] | He’s asking for a gesture. | 他只是想让我们对他示好 |
[24:29] | Oh, I’d say it’s a little more than that. | 要我说可不止 |
[24:31] | I completely agree. He’s going after the people who got us here. | 完全同意 他想找帮我们获胜的人的麻烦 |
[24:34] | He’s not wrong, is he? | 他并没有错 对吗 |
[24:35] | There are some in leadership whose time has come and gone. | 有些领导层的人确实该下台了 |
[24:38] | Look… I’m just here to make sure | 瞧 我是来确保 |
[24:41] | your four years turn into eight, but… | 你能连任的 |
[24:43] | it’s up to you, of course. | 但决定权还是在你手上 |
[24:46] | But we’re talking about two seats… one line… | 他要的不过是两个座位 一句话 |
[24:53] | Give him what he wants. | 答应他的要求 |
[25:02] | Alex. | 艾力克斯 |
[25:04] | Tilda. It’s lovely to see you. | 蒂尔达 很高兴见到你 |
[25:06] | – How are you, Congressman? – Oh, I’m fine. | -你好吗 议员 -挺好的 |
[25:08] | It’s good of you all to be here. It’s a big day. | 很高兴你们都来了 今天是个大日子 |
[25:10] | Listen, why don’t the two of you take my seats? | 要不你们坐我的位子 |
[25:13] | Oh, thanks, but we’re already on the aisle. | 谢了 我们已经被安排在走道旁了 |
[25:14] | I insist. | 你们务必收下 |
[25:16] | You’ll be right in the president’s line of vision when he… | 这样总统说到你想听的话时 |
[25:19] | says what you want to hear. | 你正好能与他对视 |
[25:21] | Please. I can be anywhere. | 请吧 我在哪都行 |
[25:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | – Thank you, Mark. – Sure. | -谢谢你 马克 -别客气 |
[25:33] | I, Francis J. Underwood, do solemnly swear… | 我 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 庄严宣誓 |
[25:37] | I, Francis J. Underwood, do solemnly swear… | 我 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 庄严宣誓 |
[25:40] | That I will faithfully execute… | 我必忠实执行… |
[25:42] | That I will faithfully execute… | 我必忠实执行… |
[25:45] | The office of President of the United States. | 合众国总统职务 |
[25:48] | The office of Pres– Yes, here we go again. | 合众国总统…是的 这一幕似曾相识 |
[25:51] | Secretary of State. That’s what I wanted. | 国务卿 那时我是想要这个位子 |
[25:54] | That’s all I wanted. That’s what I was promised. | 我只想要这个位子 也是当时许诺给我的 |
[25:58] | And now, here I am, | 而现在 瞧瞧我 |
[26:00] | President of these United States. | 成了美国总统 |
[26:04] | You made this bed, America. | 美国人民 这是你们促成的 |
[26:06] | You voted for me. | 是你们投票给我的 |
[26:11] | Are you confused? | 困惑吗 |
[26:13] | Are you afraid? | 害怕吗 |
[26:15] | Because what you thought you wanted is now here. | 因为你以为的梦想成真了 |
[26:18] | And there you are, staring back, | 现在你在看着我 |
[26:21] | slack-jawed, bewildered, | 目瞪口呆 一头雾水 |
[26:23] | wondering if this is what you actually asked for. | 心想这究竟是不是你们想要的 |
[26:26] | This democracy, your democracy, elected me. | 是民主 你们的民主选择了我 |
[26:32] | And if you think it was hard getting here, | 如果你觉得走到今天实属不易 |
[26:34] | you’re beginning to understand what I’m willing to do to stay. | 你就能开始明白为了保住权位我会不惜一切 |
[26:38] | I look across at this crowd gathered today | 我一眼望向拥挤的人群 |
[26:40] | and I know that these are not my supporters. | 我很清楚他们不是我的支持者 |
[26:43] | I’m looking at people who are waiting, | 我看到的是一群脸上挂着微笑 |
[26:46] | with a smile on their face, for their turn. | 等待着自己的机会来临的人 |
[26:50] | And the most vicious among them | 那些笑得最开怀 |
[26:51] | are the ones who are smiling and clapping the hardest. | 鼓掌最热烈的人 也是其中最阴险的 |
[26:55] | Power is a lot like real estate. Remember? | 权力正如房地产 还记得吗 |
[26:59] | – So help me God. – So help me God. | -愿上帝助我 -愿上帝助我 |
[27:21] | America, I hear you. | 美国人民 我听到了你们的声音 |
[27:25] | I hear all your voices. | 我听到了你们所有人的声音 |
[27:28] | I hear your struggles, your concerns, | 我听到了你们的挣扎 你们的担忧 |
[27:31] | but most of all, I hear your hope. | 但最重要的是 我听到了你们的希望 |
[27:36] | Opportunity and security is what we all want. | 每个人都希望得到机会和保障 |
[27:40] | And in my first 100 days, I will reach across party lines | 所以在我上任后的百天之内 我会团结两党 |
[27:44] | and devote my administration, your government, | 让我的政府 也是你们的政府 |
[27:47] | to securing them. | 保障你们的需要 |
[27:48] | For too long we have ignored | 老年人以及他们所依赖的 |
[27:51] | our seniors and the healthcare they depend on. | 医疗保险已经被我们忽视了太久 |
[27:57] | That is why I am committed to fixing Medicare | 所以我要致力于改善医保政策 |
[28:01] | before I devote one more dime to the program. | 取得成效前 我不会增加一毛钱预算 |
[28:04] | AmWorks was only the beginning. | 《美就法》只是个开始 |
[28:07] | We have to learn to live without entitlements, | 我们得学会不再依赖福利津贴 |
[28:11] | because we are not an entitled people. | 因为我们不是不劳而获的民族 |
[28:14] | I believe in your sweat. I believe in your hard work. | 我相信你们的每一滴汗水 每一分耕耘 |
[28:19] | And a job, that’s what I’ll promise you today. | 我今天要向大家承诺的 就是就业机会 |
[28:30] | You couldn’t give him one line? | 你连一句话都不能给他吗 |
[28:31] | We give no quarter to those that are disloyal. | 对不忠诚的人我们一个子也不会给 |
[28:34] | The message sent today wasn’t just for him. | 今天传达的信息不是针对他一人 |
[28:37] | – Alex feeds off of retribution. – So do I. | -报仇会燃起艾力克斯的斗志 -我也是 |
[28:40] | – Is he worth the fight? – There is no neutrality. | -他值得你引战吗 -没有中间地带 |
[28:42] | I expect total loyalty or you are an enemy. | 我要求完全的忠诚 不然你就是我的敌人 |
[28:46] | Understood, Mr. President. | 明白了 总统先生 |
[28:53] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[28:58] | 又称《America》 爱国歌曲 曾是默认的美国国歌 | |
[28:58] | *Let mortal tongues awake* | *让人民发出声音* |
[29:02] | *Let all that breathe partake* | *让人民畅快呼吸* |
[29:06] | *Let rocks their silent break* | *让人民打破沉默* |
[29:10] | I have a soft spot for that patriotic stuff. | 我就是喜欢这些爱国的东西 |
[29:23] | Please spread your arms and legs. | 请伸开手臂 岔开腿 |
[29:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:27] | Otherwise, there is no interview. | 否则 别想采访 |
[29:35] | And if you would please take off your jacket. | 还有 请你脱掉外套 |
[29:39] | – I’m a journalist. – I know. | -我是个记者 -我知道 |
[29:41] | I read you when I was living in London. | 我住在伦敦时读过你的报道 |
[29:43] | – So I’m not a spy. – I know you’re not a spy. | -我不是间谍 -我知道 |
[29:46] | Does anyone even use that com.funword.word anymore? | 现在还有人用那个词吗 |
[29:51] | So the interview won’t be happening here. | 采访不会在这里进行 |
[29:53] | – Uh, we agreed… – We need to move you to another location. | -我们说好的 -我们得带你去另一个地方 |
[29:57] | Oh, and I’m sorry, you cannot use your own crew. | 对不起 你不能用自己的人 |
[30:00] | – That’s unacceptable. – Then the interview will have to wait. | -这不可接受 -那采访就得推迟 |
[30:03] | We cannot trust your people. | 我们不能信任你们的人 |
[30:05] | And you wouldn’t want to endanger Mr. Macallan, would you? | 你也不想让麦卡伦先生有危险吧 |
[30:10] | Are you coming, Miss Baldwin? | 你来吗 鲍德温女士 |
[30:19] | And your cell phone needs to stay here. | 你的手机得留下 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | You have a lot of support out there, | 支持你的人很多 |
[30:35] | no matter what the president did or didn’t say. | 不管总统说了 或没说什么 |
[30:37] | There are people eager to work with you. | 有很多人乐意跟你合作 |
[30:40] | I should tell you… | 我该告诉你 |
[30:43] | I’m encouraging the Republicans | 我要煽动共和党人 |
[30:44] | to restart the Declaration of War Committee, | 重启宣战委员会 |
[30:46] | to investigate the president. | 调查总统 |
[30:49] | That’s bold. | 这很大胆 |
[30:51] | – I’m not trying to impress you with that. – It’s risky. | -我并不是想打动你 -很冒险 |
[30:55] | You don’t want an enemy in the White House. | 你不想跟白宫的人为敌 |
[30:58] | But you’re in the White House now. | 但你现在在白宫了 |
[31:02] | And you’re what to me? | 你对我是什么 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you let me help you? | 让我帮你吧 |
[31:09] | Everybody doesn’t have to lose for you to win, right? | 不非得让其他人输你才能赢 |
[31:16] | Is Sean Jeffries there? | 肖恩·杰弗瑞斯在吗 |
[31:18] | – Who’s calling? – Who’s this? | -谁找他 -你是谁 |
[31:21] | I work for Tom Hammerschmidt. | 我为汤姆·汉默施密特工作 |
[31:23] | I don’t understand why I was transferred to you. | 我不明白为什么把我转接给你 |
[31:27] | The receptionist is a friend of mine. I know him. She knows him. | 接待员是我的朋友 我认识他 她认识他 |
[31:30] | Well, I’ve been trying to reach him all day. | 我已经联系他一天了 |
[31:32] | I can take a message. | 我可以替你捎话 |
[31:34] | No, I’ll try him later. | 不用 我晚点再打吧 |
[31:35] | Look, he doesn’t work here anymore, so… | 他已经不在这里工作了 |
[31:39] | – I’m his girlfriend. – That’s all right. | -我是他女朋友 -没事的 |
[31:43] | – Who is this? – Don’t worry about it. | -你是谁 -算了 |
[31:53] | Hey, it’s Seth Grayson. I’ve got something for you. | 我是赛斯·格雷森 我有料给你 |
[31:57] | LeAnn Harvey, she’s being pushed out. | 莉安·哈维 要被赶走了 |
[32:00] | Yeah, she’s out. | 嗯 她出局了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, well, you’re the only one | 到了现在 你是唯一 |
[32:05] | that’s got me telling you at this point. | 还得从我这儿听来的人了 |
[32:09] | Okay. I’m writing the release right now. | 好吧 我正在写发布稿 |
[32:12] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[32:19] | Hey, it’s Seth Grayson. | 我是赛斯·格雷森 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I got something for you. | 我有料给你 |
[32:28] | Kate Baldwin’s people were ready to go, | 凯特·鲍德温的人本来都准备好了 |
[32:30] | but the FSB replaced the crew. | 但俄联邦安全局换掉了她的人 |
[32:35] | You have something on your tooth. | 你牙上有东西 |
[32:44] | Do we know where they were going? | 我们知道他们要去哪吗 |
[32:46] | No, but they’re still being tracked. | 不 但他们还在受追踪 |
[32:48] | Kate Baldwin was never supposed to talk to him. | 凯特·鲍德温就不该跟他说上话 |
[32:51] | – This interview cannot happen. – We still have time. | -这采访绝不能进行 -我们还有时间 |
[32:53] | No, we don’t. | 不 没有了 |
[32:55] | We need to go in. | 我们得介入 |
[32:56] | And there might be some unforeseen consequences. | 这可能会产生难以预料的后果 |
[33:02] | I don’t think Aidan would reveal anything | 我觉得艾丹不会透露任何 |
[33:04] | that would endanger me… or anyone else. | 会伤害我 或其他人的信息 |
[33:09] | How far back do you and he go? | 你跟他的交情有多久 |
[33:12] | Far. | 很久 |
[33:14] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry it has to end this way. | 很遗憾要如此结局 |
[33:20] | I don’t need your sympathy. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[33:30] | You almost ready? | 你快好了 |
[33:34] | God damn it. I can’t find my “F.” | 该死 我找不到我的F了 |
[33:37] | Someone must have stolen it. | 肯定是被人偷了 |
[33:39] | I’m sure it will turn up somewhere. | 肯定还会找到的 |
[33:42] | Tom, you look very handsome in a tuxedo. | 汤姆 你这身礼服真帅 |
[33:46] | I act like a man that can wear a tuxedo | 我装作撑得起礼服的人 |
[33:48] | and suddenly I’m a man who can wear a tuxedo. | 我突然就撑得起礼服了 |
[33:51] | This should do for now. | 先用这个凑合吧 |
[33:53] | – I just saw that Eric Rawlings arrived. – Yes. | -我刚看到艾瑞克·罗林斯来了 -是啊 |
[33:57] | Tom, we’ll meet you downstairs in just a few minutes. | 汤姆 我们过会儿在楼下跟你碰头 |
[34:00] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:04] | Stamper tells me that we’ll have a bead on Macallan’s location | 斯坦普说 我们一小时后就能有 |
[34:08] | in about an hour or so. | 麦卡伦下落的线索了 |
[34:09] | I just spoke to Jane Davis. Her contacts are ready and waiting. | 我刚跟简·戴维斯说了话 她的联络人准备好了 |
[34:14] | We’ll have distance, Francis. | 我们能撇清关系 弗兰西斯 |
[34:16] | We’ll owe her. | 我们会欠她的 |
[34:22] | You look very beautiful. Presidential. | 你很帅 很有总统气质 |
[34:26] | You look beautiful. Vice Presidential. | 你才美 有副总统的气质 |
[34:39] | Here we are. The night of Zoe’s death. | 就是这晚 佐伊被杀的那晚 |
[34:47] | Who does that look like to you? | 你觉得那是谁 |
[34:49] | Just another white guy waiting for the train. | 一个等列车的普通白人 |
[34:53] | Look closer. | 看仔细点 |
[34:59] | I know who you think it might be, but… I’m really not sure. | 我知道你觉得那是谁 但我不能确定 |
[35:16] | Yeah, shut that door. | 关上门 |
[35:20] | Gerald Ford’s son used | 杰拉德·福特的儿子以前会 |
[35:22] | to sneak up these stairs to go to the roof, | 偷偷溜上这些楼梯 去屋顶 |
[35:25] | play Led Zeppelin to his friends. | 跟朋友演奏齐柏林飞艇 |
[35:27] | Teenagers are teenagers, doesn’t matter where. | 少年就是少年 不管他在哪 |
[35:30] | And this… | 这是 |
[35:32] | is where Viktor Petrov put out his cigar. | 维克多·佩特罗夫摁灭雪茄的地方 |
[35:40] | That guy seems like a real piece of work. | 那人似乎很不好对付 |
[35:42] | Oh, believe me, he is. | 相信我 他的确是 |
[35:46] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[35:48] | No, I don’t know about that. | 这就未必了 |
[36:08] | – What are you doing? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你干什么 -对不起 |
[36:20] | And what are you sorry about? | 你为什么说对不起 |
[36:25] | I thought you wanted something that you don’t. | 我以为你想要一样 你并不想要的东西 |
[36:31] | So what is it that you think I wanted? | 你觉得我想要什么 |
[36:33] | We can go back up. I’m… I’m really s… | 我们可以再上去 我真的… |
[36:39] | You know, they say the most vulnerable part of the human body… | 据说 人体最脆弱的部分 |
[36:44] | is the throat… | 是喉咙 |
[36:48] | and that you never really know how you feel about somebody… | 你要想真正知道自己对某人的感觉 |
[36:54] | until they have their hands around your throat. | 就需要那人掐着你的喉咙 |
[37:03] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:07] | How do you feel now? | 你现在什么感觉 |
[37:23] | Congratulations, Mr. President. | 恭喜 总统先生 |
[37:43] | Before I forget, LeAnn Harvey wanted me to say hello. | 以免我忘了 莉安·哈维让我跟你打招呼 |
[37:48] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[37:50] | Well, she wanted me to tell you | 她要我告诉你 |
[37:51] | that she’s… she’s all right. She’s gonna be all right. | 她没事 她不会有事 |
[37:56] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:00] | She’s, um, taking a leave of absence. | 她现在 请假了 |
[38:03] | Well, that’s what they’re calling it, | 至少他们是这么说的 |
[38:04] | but it… it seems that | 但看来 |
[38:05] | she’s being pushed out of the administration. | 她被赶出政府了 |
[38:10] | She’s the one who told me you were here. | 是她告诉我你在这儿的 |
[38:11] | Suggested I talk to you. | 叫我来跟你谈谈 |
[38:15] | LeAnn hired you, isn’t that right? | 莉安雇了你 是吧 |
[38:17] | Friend of the family? | 家族朋友 |
[38:23] | Yeah, um, are we starting the interview now? | 对 我们这就开始采访了吗 |
[38:27] | No, no. We’re just talking. But we should be ready soon. | 不不 我们就聊聊 但应该就好了 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry. Can I, uh… | 对不起 我能… |
[38:35] | Can I just have a second before we start? | 我们开始前 我能单独待会儿吗 |
[38:38] | – I think so. Sure. Um… – Okay. | -可以 当然 -好 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I’m… I’m gonna need some air. | 我去…喘口气 |
[38:53] | No, I just… I just need a second, okay? | 不 我就回来 |
[38:56] | Of course. Get some air. | 好啊 去喘气吧 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:46] | I want your phone. | 我想借你的手机 |
[39:47] | I need your phone. Take this. | 我想借你的手机 拿着 |
[39:52] | One call. | 一通电话 |
[39:55] | One. | 就一通 |
[40:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:11] | LeAnn, it’s me. | 莉安 是我 |
[40:15] | My God, Aidan. | 天呐 艾丹 |
[40:17] | I know you’re in trouble. Here’s the plan. | 我知道你有麻烦了 我们这么办 |
[40:20] | All right. Get a pen. Write down this number. | 拿支笔 记下这号码 |
[40:22] | He… he’s a lawyer. He can get you out of the country. | 他是个律师 他可以帮你出国 |
[40:24] | Once you’re in Russia, I can protect you. | 等你到了俄罗斯 我就能保护你 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:40] | How long do I have before they come and get me? | 他们还有多久会找到我 |
[40:45] | They’re right outside. | 他们就在外面 |
[40:47] | And if I run? | 如果我跑呢 |
[40:49] | Uh, people will get hurt. You don’t want to do that. | 会有人受伤 你不会想那么做的 |
[40:59] | I like Texas. | 我喜欢德州 |
[41:01] | Maybe it’s the sun or the dust, | 或许是因为阳光或尘土 |
[41:02] | but people kind of squint when they say hello. | 但人们打招呼时都会眯着眼 |
[41:05] | I always liked that. | 我一直喜欢那样 |
[41:08] | I never should’ve left. | 我就不该走的 |
[41:11] | You’ve always been very good to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[41:13] | I liked your mother. | 我喜欢你妈妈 |
[41:16] | I liked her a lot. | 我很喜欢她 |
[41:18] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:21] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[41:23] | There’s a guard on the second floor working with us. | 二楼有个守卫是我们的人 |
[41:25] | He’ll escort you to a corner where a cab will be waiting. | 他会护送你去个角落 有出租车在等着你 |
[41:28] | Someone will open the door. Just… | 会有人给你开门 |
[41:31] | get in. | 上车就行 |
[41:32] | So you don’t miss Texas? | 你不想念德州吗 |
[41:35] | No, I do. | 不 我想 |
[41:41] | I’m trying to find some peace with this | 我想获得安宁 |
[41:43] | and you’re not helping. | 而你在帮倒忙 |
[41:43] | – Just a couple more questions. – I’m moving, you know. | -就再问几个问题 -我要搬走了 |
[41:47] | – I got a new job… – Mr. Barnes? | -我得到了新工作 -巴恩斯先生 |
[41:49] | They ruled your daughter’s death an accident. | 他们将你女儿的死判为意外 |
[41:52] | I am starting to doubt that. | 我开始有所怀疑了 |
[41:54] | – Could we just go over one or two more… – You know what? | -我们能不能再说一两遍 -知道吗 |
[41:57] | I just can’t keep doing this. | 我不能再这么下去了 |
[41:59] | Stop calling me, please. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[42:10] | The interview will not be happening. | 采访不会进行了 |
[42:13] | Someone will escort you back to your hotel. | 会有人护送你回酒店 |
[42:26] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[42:28] | I hope I’m not too late to the party. | 希望我没来得太晚 |
[42:30] | I’d say you were just in time to make your grand entrance. | 你正好赶上隆重登场 |
[42:33] | Well, when all this started, I don’t think I imagined myself | 这一切开始时 我可没想过 |
[42:35] | standing here with you tonight. | 今晚会跟你一起站在这里 |
[42:38] | – Congratulations, Mr. President. Again. – Oh, thank you. | -再次恭喜你 总统先生 -谢谢 |
[42:42] | Um, should I wait for you? | 我要等你吗 |
[42:43] | No, no. I’ll see you inside the party. | 不用 舞会上见 |
[42:47] | So… how’s Romero? | 那么 罗梅洛如何了 |
[42:50] | Well, Romero wants to get the Republicans | 罗梅洛想让共和党人 |
[42:52] | to restart the Declaration of War Committee. | 重启宣战委员会 |
[42:55] | What a lovely inauguration gift. | 好一份就职大礼 |
[42:56] | Don’t tell me you’re surprised. | 别说你感到意外 |
[42:58] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[43:00] | I’ll see you inside. Get a drink. | 里面见 去喝一杯吧 |
[43:07] | Well, don’t you look stunning. | 你可真美 |
[43:11] | It’s been a long night, Frank. | 这一晚很漫长 弗兰克 |
[43:14] | I need to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[43:15] | Come on. Do me the honor. | 得了 赏个脸吧 |
[43:19] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[44:41] | Doug! Don’t you look good. | 道格 打扮得真帅 |
[44:42] | Thank you, Madam Vice President. | 谢谢您 副总统女士 |
[44:43] | Have you seen Francis? | 你见到弗兰西斯了吗 |
[44:45] | Not for a little while, no, ma’am. | 好一会儿没见着了 女士 |
[44:46] | Well, the party’s breaking up. | 大家在纷纷离开了 |
[44:47] | I want him to say goodbye to people. | 我想让他来跟人道别 |
[44:49] | – Yes, ma’am. I’ll let him know. – Doug? | -好 女士 我去找他 -道格 |
[44:53] | I have a question for you. Just a small thing. | 我有个问题问你 就一件小事 |
[44:55] | – What is it? – Why weren’t you at the beheading? | -怎么了 -你怎么没去看砍头 |
[44:59] | – What? – The night James Miller was beheaded. | -什么 -詹姆斯·米勒被砍头那晚 |
[45:02] | We were all there, the four of us. | 我们都在 我们四个 |
[45:04] | Francis, Tom, LeAnn and myself. | 弗兰西斯 汤姆 莉安和我 |
[45:07] | Why not you? | 你怎么不在 |
[45:10] | You see Francis, tell him I’m looking for him. | 你见到弗兰西斯 就说我找他 |
[45:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[45:30] | I thought you got lost. | 我以为你迷路了 |
[45:32] | No. I just needed a break. | 不 我就想歇歇 |
[45:36] | Shall we bid our guests farewell? | 我们要去跟客人道别吗 |
[45:38] | No, the night is young. | 不 今晚还早呢 |
[45:41] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[45:54] | They’re restarting the committee. | 他们要重启委员会 |
[45:58] | I thought we killed that committee. | 我以为我们扼杀了那个委员会 |
[46:01] | Nothing ever really dies in the House. | 众议院什么都野火烧不尽 |
[46:03] | It just plays in front of a smaller and smaller audience. | 只不过关注的人越来越少 |
[46:10] | – This is serious. – I know. | -这事可不小 -我知道 |
[46:15] | But let’s enjoy the rest of the party. | 但我们还是好好享受舞会吧 |
[46:45] | What do you do here? | 你是做什么的 |
[46:48] | I work for them. | 我为他们工作 |
[46:54] | The president asked me to make sure that you get home safely. | 总统让我确保你安全回家 |
[46:57] | I have a car for you. | 我给你安排了一辆车 |
[46:58] | I thought I’d stay a little while longer. | 我还想多待一会儿 |
[47:00] | The president has an early morning tomorrow. | 总统明天早上要早起 |
[47:02] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[47:25] | The tour guide? | 那个导游 |
[47:31] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[47:33] | WTF. What am I supposed to do about the tour guide? | 搞什么 我应该拿那个导游怎么办呢 |
[47:39] | The press briefing room, Tom, really? | 还在媒体接待室 汤姆 不是吧 |
[47:45] | I didn’t think anyone would care. | 我以为没人会在意 |
[47:48] | Well, should I… keep her on or let her go? | 那我是该留下她还是让她走人呢 |
[47:52] | I mean, it was rather unprofessional on her part. | 她这样做是很不专业的 |
[47:58] | She’s good at her job. | 她很擅长她的工作 |
[48:04] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[48:06] | don’t cheat on my wife. | 不要对我妻子不忠 |
[48:32] | Mr. Barnes? | 巴恩斯先生 |
[48:36] | Do you want to get a coffee somewhere away from this? | 你想到别的地方喝杯咖啡吗 |
[48:42] | I keep thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的话 |
[48:48] | I found this with her things. | 我在她的东西中找到了这个 |
[48:52] | It was Father’s Day… | 父亲节那天 |
[48:55] | the last time I heard from her. | 是我最后一次跟她通话 |
[48:57] | We weren’t close. | 我们不是很亲近 |
[48:59] | I was surprised she called. | 我很惊讶她会打电话给我 |
[49:02] | I mean, I was happy, of course, but… | 我当然很开心 但是… |
[49:06] | Can I hold on to this? | 我能留着这个吗 |
[49:13] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[49:16] | that she was in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[49:20] | When the police asked if i thought she was suicidal, | 当警察问我她是不是有自杀倾向的时候 |
[49:20] | 崭露头角的记者 在华盛顿特区惨遭地铁事故身亡 | |
[49:20] | 2013年 11月5日 | |
[49:22] | I said, “Maybe.” | 我说 “可能吧” |
[49:29] | I didn’t know her, really. | 我并不了解她 |
[49:32] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[49:37] | I’ll look into this. | 我会调查这个的 |
[49:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:57] | Politico. Five minutes on Morning Joe. | 政治新闻网 《早安乔》上说了五分钟 |
[50:01] | Was a press release really necessary? | 发新闻稿真的有必要吗 |
[50:03] | You’re taking a leave. | 你要去休假 |
[50:05] | The press release said that you were taking a leave | 新闻稿上说你要休假 |
[50:06] | to consider your career options. | 来考虑一下你的职业选择 |
[50:09] | This has to look real. You know that. | 得看上去像真的才行 你知道的 |
[50:12] | What if they need to meet with me? | 如果他们要和我见面怎么办 |
[50:16] | Then they’ll meet with you. | 那他们就会和你见面 |
[50:27] | I could have security escort you out. | 我可以叫保安护送你出去 |
[50:38] | So since Usher is special advisor now, | 那么既然现在厄舍是特别顾问了 |
[50:40] | where does that leave you? | 那你又算什么呢 |
[50:45] | Like I said, they’ll call you if they need you. | 我说过了 如果有需要 他们会给打你的 |
[50:53] | I can be a friend to you, you know. | 我可以成为你的朋友的 知道吗 |
[50:57] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 不必这样的 |
[50:59] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[51:17] | I landed him at the Jordanian Embassy in Paris. | 我把他安排在了巴黎的约旦大使馆 |
[51:21] | When do we plan to get him out? | 我们计划什么时候把他弄出来 |
[51:24] | Well, as I understand it, you don’t yet know | 据我所知 现在还不知道 |
[51:27] | what Mr. Macallan may have told President Petrov. | 麦卡伦先生可能告诉了佩特罗夫总统些什么 |
[51:30] | I want Macallan back here sooner rather than later. | 我要麦卡伦回来 越快越好 |
[51:34] | It’s better if these things don’t happen on American soil. | 这些事不发生在美国境内会更好些 |
[51:37] | Yes, but I make those decisions. | 是 但我决定了 |
[51:39] | Of course, Mr. President. | 当然 总统先生 |
[51:43] | And rest assured, | 请放心 |
[51:44] | neither of your fingerprints are anywhere near this. | 这件事是查不到你们身上的 |
[51:55] | So what do we do about LeAnn? | 我们怎么处理莉安 |
[51:59] | She’s been involved in election fraud, for Christ’s sake. | 她参与了选举舞弊 天呐 |
[52:05] | She’s made a lot of mistakes. | 她犯了很多错 |
[52:08] | Yes, but lots of people have. | 是的 但很多人都犯过 |
[52:11] | Yes, but some people run their course. | 话是那么说 但有些人就走到头了 |
[52:16] | It’s hard to know who to trust these days. | 如今真难知道能相信谁 |
[52:19] | Isn’t it? | 可不是嘛 |
[52:30] | 美国联邦政府内阁包括副总统在内 目前共24名成员 其中负责国家安全的 如国务卿 国土安全部长 国防部长 被认为最重要 此外司法部长 财务部长也是比较重要的位置 而交通部长 农业部长 教育部长等 被认为是相对次要的职位 但因为现任总统特朗普在竞选时承诺 上任后将进行总值1万亿美元的基础建设投资 所以交通部长在现政府中地位较高 现任交通部长是华裔赵小兰 她丈夫麦康诺是参议院多数党领袖 许多媒体认为 特朗普任命赵小兰负责交通部 除了因她在小布什政府任职时 表现优异之外 也可能是希望在基建政策上获得麦康诺的支持 | |
[53:30] | “医保改革”过去八年来一直是美国政治斗争的核心议题 奥巴马的新医保法案在2010年通过后 就一直遭右翼政客及共和党选民的反对 共和党也借此先后夺回了国会两院的控制权 特朗普竞选时 一再承诺上台后会推翻和替代原有的医保法案 但上任后 实际操作却困难重重 现在的替代法案能否通过尚无定数 同时 现有的医保制度在美国社会遇到了大麻烦 2009年推行法案时 奥巴马称法案通过后 保费会大幅降低 但法案施行后 不仅保费年年暴涨 而且由于医保公司亏损严重 在进入2017年后 美国一些地区的百姓已经无法购买”奥巴马医保” 所以替代方案也是势在必行了 |