时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’re gonna have to make a decision, Mark. | 你得做出决定 马克 |
[00:05] | You wanna work for me and Claire, or not? | 是为我和克莱尔工作 还是怎么 |
[00:07] | I have already reached out to members of my own party. | 我已经联络了我自己党派的人 |
[00:10] | But you’re still not answering my question. | 但你还是没回答我的问题 |
[00:11] | I think I have. | 我已经回答了 |
[00:13] | I can help you get what you want. | 我可以帮你如愿 |
[00:15] | I think you know what I want. | 我觉得你知道我的愿望 |
[00:17] | But do you want it now or in four years? | 但你是现在想要 还是四年后要 |
[00:19] | – Take this. – No. | -拿上这个 -不行 |
[00:20] | Come on. At least until you get on the flight, okay? | 拿着 至少上飞机之前要拿着 好吗 |
[00:24] | I’m out. | 我撤了 |
[00:27] | Don’t meet with Walker. | 别去见沃克 |
[00:29] | It’ll remind him of his best course of action. | 这会提醒他 他最好该怎么做 |
[00:32] | I was once the President of the United States. | 我也曾是美国总统 |
[00:34] | You stole the presidency, Frank. | 然后总统之位被你偷走了 弗兰克 |
[00:38] | Lisa… | 丽萨 |
[00:39] | She’s a loose end and an addict. | 她是个隐患 是个瘾君子 |
[00:41] | That’s a bad combination. | 这两样合在一起很糟 |
[00:43] | I am advising my client | 我建议我的委托人 |
[00:44] | to plead the Fifth at this time… | 目前行使第五修正案的权利 |
[00:46] | Actually, I will answer the congressman’s questions. | 其实 我愿意回答议员的问题 |
[00:51] | There has to be a way out, Francis. | 一定会有出路的 弗兰西斯 |
[00:55] | Does there? | 是吗 |
[00:59] | Garrett Walker’s testimony couldn’t be more damning. | 加勒特·沃克的证词非常确凿 |
[01:02] | Francis Underwood is front and center in a scheme | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德是中国资金 |
[01:04] | that had Chinese money influencing an American election. | 影响美国选举的阴谋的罪魁祸首 |
[01:07] | Testimony from a disgraced and disgruntled former president. | 这是一位声名狼藉 怀恨在心的前总统的证词 |
[01:12] | Why is he just speaking up now? | 他为什么现在才发声 |
[01:13] | Well, are you suggesting that they shouldn’t… | 你是说他们不应该 |
[01:15] | take what Walker said seriously? I mean… | 重视沃克的话吗 |
[01:18] | If it’s true, why stay silent so long? | 如果是真的 为什么沉默了那么久 |
[01:19] | Which is a question I’m sure | 一旦事态升级 |
[01:21] | the Judiciary Committee will ask once it’s up and going. | 我相信司法委员会一定会问这个问题 |
[01:24] | My sources say articles of impeachment could be voted on | 据我所知 弹劾状最早会在周末前 |
[01:26] | as early as the end of the week. | 进行投票表决 |
[01:28] | Now as if the House is that efficient. | 众议院没那么有效率 |
[01:30] | Look, President Walker is the one who should be scrutinized here. | 沃克总统才是该被审查的人 |
[01:33] | He’s talking out of both sides of his mouth. | 他见人说人话 见鬼说鬼话 |
[01:35] | And let’s not forget, | 别忘了 |
[01:37] | he has had some emotional problems | 他过去还有 |
[01:39] | – in the past. – Underwood has disrespected | -情绪问题 -安德伍德被考虑 |
[01:41] | the presidency since before he was thought of | 作为国务卿人选之前 |
[01:42] | – for Secretary of State… – You seem blinded by this crusade. | -就藐视总统一职 -你被这宣传攻势蒙蔽了 |
[01:44] | – …when he was nothing more than the House Whip. – You guys, wait. | -当时他还是党鞭 -你们 等等 |
[01:47] | If Underwood is impeached, then… | 如果安德伍德被弹劾 那么 |
[01:50] | That’s a hypothetical. It’s dangerous. | 那只是假设 这很危险 |
[01:51] | Fair. Well… | 没错 |
[01:52] | Tom, where would impeachment leave | 汤姆 总统被弹劾后 |
[01:54] | Vice President Claire Underwood? | 副总统克莱尔·安德伍德会怎样 |
[01:56] | In the Oval, as president. | 进入总统办公室 当总统 |
[01:58] | What their arrangement would be, | 如果那样的话 |
[02:00] | in that case, is anybody’s guess. | 他们会怎么办 就难说了 |
[02:02] | Seth, what is this like right now for the first couple? | 赛斯 第一夫妇现在情况如何 |
[02:06] | They’re avoiding all of this distraction. | 他们在回避这些纷扰 |
[02:08] | They’re continuing to do the work of the American people. | 他们在继续为美国人民服务 |
[03:53] | – Censure. – No. | -党内警告 -不行 |
[03:55] | I see Mark’s point. | 我理解马克的意思 |
[03:56] | There is no way to stop the Republicans in the House. | 根本不可能阻止众议院的共和党人 |
[03:59] | Walker’s not a reliable witness. | 沃克不是可信的证人 |
[04:00] | Is what he said verifiable? | 他的证词能被核实吗 |
[04:03] | So, impeachment is inevitable. | 所以弹劾在所难免 |
[04:05] | Well, that’s… that’s a presumption. | 好吧 那只是假设 |
[04:07] | The Democratic Senate | 民主党掌权的参议院 |
[04:09] | will not be inclined to remove a Democratic president. | 不会愿意弹劾民主党总统 |
[04:12] | But they need political cover. | 但他们需要政治掩护 |
[04:13] | Censure will help them with that. | 党内警告能满足他们 |
[04:15] | I mean, they might propose other penalties, | 他们可能提出其他的惩罚 |
[04:19] | a fine, a statement of condemnation | 罚款 谴责声明 |
[04:21] | but they’ll stop short of finding criminal wrongdoing. | 但他们不会去证实犯罪行为 |
[04:24] | And if it happens quickly, everyone can move on. | 但如果进展得快 大家都能继续前进了 |
[04:27] | Did you two get together on this privately? | 你俩私下商量过这件事吗 |
[04:29] | No. | 没有 |
[04:32] | Francis, this is one way to salvage your first term. | 弗兰西斯 这是挽救你第一任期的办法 |
[04:36] | Walker was supposed to plead the Fifth. | 沃克本该保持沉默的 |
[04:37] | Well, things took an unexpected turn. | 事情出现了意外变化 |
[04:39] | Yes. He went back on his deal, | 对 他违背了协议 |
[04:40] | because he’s as pliable as his testimony. | 因为他和自己的证词一样不可靠 |
[04:43] | Mark, I will not be impeached in the House | 马克 我不会被众议院弹劾 |
[04:45] | and it will never get to the Senate. | 那绝对到不了参议院 |
[04:47] | We will destroy Garrett Walker’s credibility | 我们要让加勒特·沃克名誉扫地 |
[04:50] | and the case will fall apart. | 这事便会不攻自破 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | Can I get immunity? | 我能得到豁免权吗 |
[05:07] | Depends on what you give them. | 看你能提供什么信息 |
[05:09] | I’ll reach out to a ranking member, | 我会联系副主席 |
[05:10] | but you’re not gonna get anonymity… | 但你无法匿名 |
[05:12] | Cathy. | 凯茜 |
[05:14] | – Jane. – Hello? | -简 -你好 |
[05:17] | You’ve been on my mind. Can you believe what’s going on? | 我为你牵肠挂肚 你能相信发生这种事吗 |
[05:20] | Excuse me for a moment. | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[05:22] | As my mother used to say, “It’s a red hot mess.” | 就像我母亲说的 “简直是一团乱麻” |
[05:25] | Frank Underwood’s demise doesn’t have to be yours. | 弗兰克·安德伍德倒霉不代表你也得遭殃 |
[05:28] | There are non-profits, | 还有许多非营利性 |
[05:29] | NGOs that would be dying to work with you. | 民间组织非常希望和你合作 |
[05:32] | Well, as far as I know, I still have a job. | 据我所知 我的工作还没丢 |
[05:34] | No, of course. | 当然没有 |
[05:36] | But who knows who they’ll come after next? | 但谁知道他们接下来会去查谁 |
[05:38] | I was never part of their inner circle. | 我本来就不是核心圈子的人 |
[05:40] | You were smart to go with Maureen. She’s a good lawyer. | 你找莫琳很聪明 她是个好律师 |
[05:43] | If someone can find you an exit, it’s her. | 要说谁能帮你全身而退 就是她了 |
[05:45] | Well, I’m not gonna go away easily, | 我不会就这么轻易退场的 |
[05:48] | so thank you for your concern, Jane. | 所以多谢你的关心 简 |
[05:50] | It is concern. | 我是关心 |
[05:53] | do you think the vice president | 你认为副总统 |
[05:55] | had any knowledge of this stuff? | 知道这些事情吗 |
[05:58] | Well, as I said, I have no idea. | 我说了 我真的不知道 |
[06:03] | If… if Claire survives this and becomes president, | 如果克莱尔挺过这关 成了总统 |
[06:07] | where does that leave you? | 那你要怎么办 |
[06:11] | Well, I’ve been at this for 30 years, Jane, | 我好歹也打拼了三十多年 简 |
[06:14] | so I think I can survive. | 我想我还是能挺过去的 |
[06:16] | Oh, honey, I didn’t mean to alarm you. | 亲爱的 我不是想吓唬你 |
[06:19] | I’m not alarmed. | 我也没害怕 |
[06:21] | All I’m trying to say, | 我只是想说 |
[06:23] | I’m on your side. | 我支持你 |
[06:32] | If it’s the difference in being in office or being out, | 如果是在继续当总统还是下台之间选择的话 |
[06:35] | we can work around that. | 我们可以想办法绕过去 |
[06:36] | Working in handcuffs. | 戴着手铐想办法吧 |
[06:38] | Censure is a setback. It’s not a loss. | 党内警告是个挫折 但还没有输 |
[06:41] | You’re very confident and very insistent. | 你还真是自信满满 执拗得很啊 |
[06:44] | We can come out of this, Francis. | 我们会撑过去的 弗兰西斯 |
[06:45] | No, you mean you can. | 你是说你自己吧 |
[06:46] | Can you, for once, | 哪怕就一次 你能不能 |
[06:48] | just take something at face value instead of fighting it? | 干脆点 接受开价 别再还价了 |
[06:51] | As if I can be washed clean of past sins. | 就好像我过去造的孽能洗清似的 |
[06:55] | – How long have you known me? – Forever. | -你认识我多久了 -很久了 |
[06:57] | How well do you know me? | 那你有多了解我 |
[06:58] | How, in your wildest imagination, | 就算你克莱尔·安德伍德 |
[07:00] | could you, Claire Underwood, | 再怎么尽情发动想象力 |
[07:01] | think I would be okay with this? | 也不该以为我会接受这个 |
[07:05] | Think about it, please. | 求你考虑一下吧 |
[07:07] | This is the fate of my presidency! | 这关乎我的总统之位 |
[07:10] | The people want to forgive you. | 人民想原谅你 |
[07:14] | Let them. | 接受吧 |
[07:22] | Come out here already. Give me the rest of it. | 快点出来 再给我讲讲 |
[07:24] | Hammerschmidt is a straight-up workaholic. | 汉默施密特是个彻头彻尾的工作狂 |
[07:28] | But… he’s getting close. | 但是他就快查出什么了 |
[07:30] | Putting the pieces together. | 线索慢慢拼凑起来了 |
[07:31] | What’s he still grinding so hard for? | 他还查得这么起劲做什么 |
[07:33] | Looks like Walker’s gonna bring Underwood down. | 看来沃克就要扳倒安德伍德了 |
[07:41] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再谈工作了 |
[07:44] | Zoe Barnes. Rachel Posner. | 佐伊·巴恩斯 瑞秋·波斯纳 |
[07:47] | Sean, please, I… | 肖恩 别说了 |
[07:48] | I was the one trying to get him back on that. | 是我想把他的调查拉回来 |
[07:49] | – That’s what got me fired. – Can we stop talking about this? | -结果害得我被解雇了 -能不说这些了吗 |
[07:53] | – Where’s my drink? – Don’t do that. | -我的酒呢 -别这样 |
[07:54] | Look at me. Look. | 看着我 看我 |
[07:58] | This is me… not talking. | 我这就 不说了 |
[08:03] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[08:07] | But if I can be of any help, you let me know. | 如果有我能帮忙的地方 就告诉我 |
[08:14] | You’re gonna get it. | 看我不收拾你 |
[08:15] | Give me a taste of that. | 让我也喝一口 |
[08:23] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[08:27] | Pull over! | 靠边停 |
[08:33] | You’re going pretty hard, Mr. President. You okay? | 你今天骑得很使劲啊 总统先生 还好吗 |
[08:36] | Well enough for a man whose fate is hanging in the balance. | 对于一个命运悬而未决的人来说 够好的了 |
[08:39] | No. | 不对 |
[08:40] | Your fate is sealed. | 你的命运已经定了 |
[08:41] | Oh, how’s that? | 怎么说 |
[08:42] | You have a vision for me, Eric? | 你又”预见”到了什么了吗 艾瑞克 |
[08:44] | Even if you’re impeached and convicted… | 就算你被弹劾定罪 |
[08:46] | you still make history. | 你还是会创造历史 |
[08:48] | Augustus Underwood was just another redneck | 奥古斯都·安德伍德只是又一个 |
[08:50] | who died fighting for the wrong side, | 选错了立场的农民罢了 |
[08:52] | forgotten by everyone but you and me. | 除了你和我没人记得住他 |
[08:54] | But if Francis Underwood is removed from office? | 但如果弗兰西斯·安德伍德下台了呢 |
[08:57] | Your legacy won’t die. | 你的遗产也不会消散 |
[08:59] | It’ll be solidified. | 反而会更加牢固 |
[09:02] | You’ll be infamous. | 你会遗臭万年 |
[09:03] | Legacy and infamy are not the same thing. | 政治遗产和遗臭万年可不是一回事 |
[09:06] | You’ll be remembered. Who cares why? | 你将被人铭记 谁在乎原因呢 |
[09:08] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[09:10] | Hold up. Let me explain. | 等等 听我解释一下 |
[09:12] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[09:36] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[09:40] | Francis? | 弗兰西斯 |
[09:56] | Just to be clear, | 我说清楚 |
[09:57] | it’s not that I haven’t always known you were there. | 我其实一直都知道你在看着我 |
[10:00] | It’s that I have mixed feelings about you. | 只是我对你的情感很复杂 |
[10:03] | I question your intentions… | 我质疑你的意图 |
[10:06] | and I’m ambivalent about attention. | 而且我对关注感到矛盾 |
[10:10] | But don’t take it personally. | 但别当我是针对你 |
[10:12] | It’s how I feel about most everybody. | 我对每个人的感觉几乎都是这样的 |
[10:14] | How can we trust anything he says? | 我们怎能相信他说的话呢 |
[10:17] | Garrett Walker was medicated while he was in office. | 加勒特·沃克任总统期间一直在用药 |
[10:19] | We all know that. | 这我们都知道 |
[10:22] | No, it’s not a talking point. It’s the truth. | 不 这不是论据 这是事实 |
[10:26] | We don’t know exactly what he was taking. | 我们不知道他具体用的什么药 |
[10:33] | Off the record… | 私下说 |
[10:36] | can you tell me what Tom Hammerschmidt’s working on? | 你能告诉我汤姆·汉默施密特在忙什么吗 |
[10:40] | Come on, you two don’t cross paths over there? | 拜托 你们俩在那儿就没有交集吗 |
[10:45] | He reached out to me on a story. | 他为了一篇报道联系过我 |
[10:47] | I never heard back. | 之后就没回音了 |
[10:51] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:06] | 双城记 查尔斯·狄更斯 | |
[11:20] | You can believe what he’s saying or not. | 随便你相不相信他说的 |
[11:21] | 趁牙齿还在 快微笑一个 | |
[11:23] | But Garrett Walker was taking serious medication… | 但加勒特·沃克在服药… |
[11:26] | Never… never put an unknown flash drive | 千万不要把一个陌生的U盘 |
[11:29] | into a networked computer. Never. | 插在联网的电脑上 千万不要 |
[11:31] | You don’t have to keep telling me. | 你不用一直说这话 |
[11:33] | – I called you, remember? – Yeah. | -是我叫你来的 记得吗 -记得 |
[11:36] | Okay. Do your worst. | 好 看看能糟糕到哪里去 |
[11:41] | Okay. So far so good. | 好 目前来看都还好 |
[11:44] | There is something. | 有东西 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[12:14] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:16] | – Not now. – See you tonight? | -现在不方便 -今晚见 |
[12:18] | I’ll call you when I’m done. | 等我忙完了给你打回去 |
[12:29] | I think there’s a leak. | 我觉得出现了泄密者 |
[12:31] | In the Underwood Administration. | 安德伍德政府的 |
[12:37] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:40] | Well, no, that’s a little premature. | 不 这话说得有点早 |
[12:43] | This isn’t Watergate… yet. | 这不是水门事件 现在还不是 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:03] | Alex. | 艾力克斯 |
[13:06] | So… Judiciary won’t be happening for you. | 司法委员会是不可能了 |
[13:11] | Just the few slots for Democrats. | 只有零星几个民主党人的位置 |
[13:13] | Leadership just filled those | 都刚被领导层安排了 |
[13:14] | with a couple of old Blue Dogs. Sorry. | 保守派民主党人 抱歉 |
[13:16] | Well, you were right about one thing. | 有一件事你倒是说对了 |
[13:18] | Garrett’s testimony did not make me any friends. | 加勒特的证词没有让我交到朋友 |
[13:20] | Not in your party, no. | 在你们党不行 |
[13:21] | Well, as of this morning, I’m officially an independent. | 今天早晨 我正式成为无党派议员了 |
[13:24] | I think the GOP can find me a place on judiciary. | 我觉得共和党能给我在司法委员会找个差事 |
[13:27] | – Okay, Alex. – It’s a good move. | -好吧 艾力克斯 -这一步很明智 |
[13:29] | Four years from now, | 四年后 |
[13:30] | I think an outsider’s what the voter will be looking for. | 我觉得选民们会想要一个局外人的 |
[13:32] | Yeah, third-party candidate is the future, | 是啊 未来属于第三党候选人 |
[13:34] | and always will be. | 而且永远都是 |
[13:38] | Why did Garrett Walker change his mind? | 加勒特·沃克为什么改主意了 |
[13:40] | It wasn’t me who made that happen. | 不是我让他改主意的 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | Sometimes things happen without us knowing why. | 有时我们不知为何 但事情就发生了 |
[13:53] | They arrested someone they knew was innocent. | 他们逮捕了一个他们明知清白的人 |
[13:56] | – Governor Scanlon denies it. – Of course he does. | -斯坎伦州长否认了 -他当然会了 |
[13:58] | – And the NSA has no comment. – As a rule. | -而国安局无可奉告 -一贯如此 |
[14:01] | No, out. Get out. | 不行 出去 |
[14:02] | Five minutes, please. | 请五分钟后再来 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | The FBI confirms that they arrested Kalabi | 联调局确认他们逮捕了卡拉比 |
[14:08] | and that he’s awaiting trial, but that’s all. | 他正在候审 但仅此而已 |
[14:11] | That’s right, that’s all. | 没错 仅此而已 |
[14:13] | But there are agents in the FBI | 但是有联调局的探员 |
[14:15] | who were not happy with the way this went down. | 对此案的处理方式很不满 |
[14:17] | And not one of them will let us | 而且没有一个人允许我们 |
[14:19] | use their name on the record. | 公开他们的姓名 |
[14:21] | We can’t confirm the story. | 我们无法核实 |
[14:23] | Tom, we can’t run a story this big without a source. | 汤姆 这么大的事没有消息源是不能发的 |
[14:26] | – No. I know. I know. – This paper has never done that. | -我知道 -本报从来没这么做过 |
[14:28] | – I know. – Who knows who sent you this? | -我知道 -谁知道是什么人给你发的 |
[14:30] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:08] | I need you to float something out for me. | 我需要你帮我放个料出去 |
[15:10] | Give it to Slugline. | 给头条网 |
[15:12] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我怎么说 |
[15:14] | You picked it up here in the office. | 就说你在办公室偶然看到 |
[15:16] | It’s not confirmed… | 虽然没查实 |
[15:19] | but it seems like a story. | 但似乎值得报道 |
[15:23] | Go ahead and print it. | 去印出来吧 |
[15:27] | And I had no idea you’re doing this. | 我对你这么做完全不知情 |
[15:31] | Fuck! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 操 我操 操操操 |
[15:38] | Well, it looks to me like | 在我看来 |
[15:39] | the Underwood campaign had a Muslim visiting the US | 安德伍德团队错误逮捕了一名 |
[15:43] | wrongly arrested in order to | 访美穆斯林 就为了 |
[15:44] | influence the vote on Election Day. | 能在大选日影响选情 |
[15:46] | And if you believe that, | 如果你相信这个 |
[15:47] | then you have to ask some questions | 那你就不得不质疑 |
[15:48] | about the impact this had on the results in Tennessee, | 这对田纳西州选情的影响有多大 |
[15:51] | where President Underwood was predicted to lose. | 当时各方均预计安德伍德总统会输掉田州 |
[15:54] | We all know that ICO is a real threat. | 我们都知道哈里发国的威胁是真实的 |
[15:56] | Nobody is denying that, and I… | 没人否认这一点 而且我 |
[16:03] | No calls get through to me, not today. | 今天不要转接电话进来 |
[16:05] | And if you get pressed, | 如果有媒体问你 |
[16:06] | the White House has no comment at this time. | 就说白宫目前没有任何评论 |
[16:08] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[16:09] | Close the door behind you, please. | 拜托你人走关门 |
[16:16] | What do you know about this? | 这事你知道多少 |
[16:18] | First of all, what are you getting at? | 首先 你这么问什么意思 |
[16:19] | And secondly, if I had any information, | 其次 如果我知情的话 |
[16:21] | I wouldn’t be keeping it to myself. | 我也肯定不会瞒着不报 |
[16:23] | Seth, I am asking you straight up. | 赛斯 我就跟你直说了 |
[16:26] | If you know anything, you tell me now. | 如果你知道什么 现在就告诉我 |
[16:29] | – Don’t make me find out. – Or what? | -别等我动手去查 -不然呢 |
[16:34] | What are you gonna do, Doug? | 你想怎么办 道格 |
[16:36] | You gonna suffocate me with a White House mug? | 拿白宫马克杯闷死我吗 |
[16:40] | The shit is hitting the fan | 局面已经失控了 |
[16:42] | and we’re all going to be covered in it | 如果我们再不赶快动手 |
[16:43] | if we don’t get to work. | 就都会被牵连进去 |
[16:45] | Now… can I please get back to it? | 请问 我可以继续忙了吗 |
[16:55] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:57] | We’re essentially turning on | 我们只需要启动 |
[16:58] | an apparatus that’s already in place. | 一台早已就位的设备 |
[17:00] | We’ll enable audio capabilities. | 我们会打开音频接收 |
[17:03] | All calls, e-mails, messages | 所有电话 电邮和短信 |
[17:05] | in and out of the White House | 进出白宫的一切通讯 |
[17:06] | will be monitored and archived. | 都会被监控归档 |
[17:08] | Every phone call will be recorded as we search for the leak. | 搜索泄密者期间每通电话都会被录音 |
[17:11] | Video surveillance? | 视频监控呢 |
[17:13] | We can install additional devices, | 我们可以再加装设备 |
[17:15] | – but… – We use what’s already there. | -可是 -用现成的就行 |
[17:17] | It enables us to look and listen in on every computer | 我们将能够监视监听白宫所有职员的 |
[17:20] | and every cell phone of everyone working for us. | 每一台电脑和手机 |
[17:23] | We’ll set up a satellite office | 我们会成立一个卫星监控办公室 |
[17:24] | limited to Mr. Stamper and myself. | 成员仅限我本人和斯坦普先生 |
[17:26] | Assistant Director Green and I | 格林助理局长和我 |
[17:27] | will bring whatever is valuable forward. | 会汇报任何有价值的情报 |
[17:29] | I want direct access. | 我想要直接访问权 |
[17:31] | Live streaming. | 实时影像 |
[17:32] | I assure you, Mr. President, | 我向您保证 总统先生 |
[17:33] | we’ll bring you anything of substance. | 有什么有用内容我们都会呈递给您 |
[17:37] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[17:40] | And needless to say… | 不用说 |
[17:42] | I report only to you, sir. | 我只向您汇报 先生 |
[17:50] | I wanna know who did this to me. | 我要知道是谁在坑我 |
[17:52] | I’m on it, sir. | 我去查 先生 |
[18:02] | You’re having doubts about Doug? | 你对道格有顾虑吗 |
[18:04] | – Why? Are you? – No, I’m just… | -怎么 你有吗 -没有 就是 |
[18:08] | I’m questioning everything, I guess. | 我现在大概质疑一切了 |
[18:12] | Until this is resolved, | 这事解决之前 |
[18:13] | you and I should be very careful | 你和我对于我们的言行 |
[18:14] | about what we say or do. | 要万分小心了 |
[18:16] | And our personal needs have to be put aside. | 我们的私人需求得放到一边 |
[18:21] | You know people. You know them for years. | 你了解一些人 认识他们多年 |
[18:23] | And then… suddenly they’re like strangers in your kitchen. | 而突然 他们就像出现在你厨房里的陌生人 |
[18:28] | Familiar can turn foreign on a dime. | 熟悉和陌生只有一线之隔 |
[18:38] | – Is there anything I can do? – You can be quiet. | -我能做什么吗 -你可以别妄动 |
[18:42] | Doug, I am not the leak here. You know that. | 道格 我可不是泄密者 你知道的 |
[18:45] | – I’ll be in touch. – Don’t hang up. | -我会再联系 -别挂 |
[18:47] | Do I need to make a list of the risks | 要我列出我为本届政府 |
[18:49] | I’ve taken for this administration? | 冒的风险吗 |
[18:51] | Things I have never done before. | 都是我从未做过的事 |
[18:53] | Let’s just talk in person, okay? | 我们当面谈吧 好吗 |
[19:07] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[19:08] | LeAnn Harvey, please. | 请找莉安·哈维 |
[19:10] | – Who is it? – FBI. | -是谁 -联调局 |
[19:25] | If you think of anything, | 如果你能想到什么 |
[19:26] | that’s my cell at the bottom of the card. | 名片最下面是我的手机号 |
[19:29] | Was it a suicide? | 是自杀吗 |
[19:30] | Barrel of the gun was pressed against his eye, so… | 枪管抵着他的眼睛 |
[19:34] | You were his contact. Would he do something like that? | 你是他的联系人 他会做出这样的事吗 |
[19:38] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[19:39] | Well, maybe he didn’t. | 或许他没有 |
[19:41] | – And the gun? – That’s the thing. | -那枪呢 -问题就在这里 |
[19:43] | It’s not there. | 不见了 |
[19:45] | Maybe someone staying at the hotel or working there took it. | 或许是酒店的住客或员工拿走了 |
[19:55] | You’ll let me know? | 你们会告知我吧 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[20:11] | Mark… | 马克 |
[20:14] | the vice president and I have discussed it and… | 副总统和我商量了 |
[20:17] | we’ve come around to your position. | 我们接受你的立场了 |
[20:19] | Very good. | 很好 |
[20:21] | Uh, considering the news that’s breaking, | 鉴于现在爆出的新闻 |
[20:23] | it’s not going to be quite as easy. | 恐怕不会那么容易了 |
[20:25] | Any idea where this story came from? | 知道消息是哪来的吗 |
[20:27] | No, not yet. But I will soon. | 还不知道 但很快就会知道 |
[20:29] | I’ll let it be known that you’re open to censure. | 我会告诉他们你愿接受党内警告 |
[20:31] | And you should be aware. | 你该知道 |
[20:33] | It’s not surprising. | 这并不意外 |
[20:34] | Romero is moving over to the Judiciary Committee. | 罗梅洛要进入司法委员会了 |
[20:37] | Well, why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不呢 |
[20:39] | He wants to see this through. He’s still coming after me. | 他想把这事做到底 他还没放过我呢 |
[20:42] | Well, I imagine leadership from both parties has had enough of him. | 我猜两方的领导层都已经受够他了吧 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I don’t want to diminish this. | 嗯 我不想往小了说 |
[20:46] | We are in damage control. | 我们在控制损失 |
[20:49] | Claire, I think… | 克莱尔 我觉得 |
[20:51] | it might be best for you to | 或许你最好还是 |
[20:52] | stay out of this as much as possible. | 尽量别掺和这事 |
[20:56] | No, I… I will defend the president. | 不 我要维护总统 |
[20:58] | Vice presidential business as usual | 我觉得最好是 |
[21:00] | is the way to play it, I think. | 副总统一切照旧 |
[21:02] | You need to trust my instincts on this one. | 这事你得相信我的直觉 |
[21:05] | – Okay. – Thank you, Mark. | -好 -谢谢 马克 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | You may not always agree with him, but you like him. | 你可能并不总同意他 但你喜欢他 |
[21:15] | I like his clarity. | 我喜欢他清醒的头脑 |
[21:16] | Let’s just not forget, his candidate lost. | 别忘了 他的候选人输了 |
[21:19] | And now he works for you. | 而现在他为你工作 |
[21:20] | No, I think he’s really working for you, isn’t he? | 不 我觉得他其实在为你工作 不是吗 |
[21:23] | Don’t get paranoid, Francis. | 别疑神疑鬼 弗兰西斯 |
[21:24] | If not now, when? | 现在不 更待何时 |
[21:49] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[21:54] | I what? | 什么 |
[21:56] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[22:02] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 |
[22:07] | There’s just no place for you here anymore. | 这里就是容不下你了 |
[22:13] | Have you been thinking about this? | 你考虑过了吗 |
[22:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:26] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[22:27] | I’m completely clear about it. | 我说得很明白了 |
[22:40] | You can finish your coffee. | 你可以喝完你的咖啡 |
[22:52] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:59] | Just… turn off like that? | 就那样关闭感情 |
[23:07] | Please go, Tom. | 走吧 汤姆 |
[23:12] | Go. | 走 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:20] | If that’s what you choose. | 如果这是你的选择 |
[23:43] | Join us? | 也来点 |
[23:45] | No, I’m trying not to wear out the new model. | 算了 我不想把新肝也喝坏 |
[23:48] | So, to what do I owe this pleasure? | 什么事你们大驾光临 |
[23:51] | Well, I’ll get right to it, Frank. | 我就直说了 弗兰克 |
[23:54] | Well, for once, the House Republicans… | 众议院的共和党人终于有一次 |
[23:59] | are getting something done. | 能完成工作了 |
[24:00] | And the bad news is, is that thing is impeaching you. | 坏消息是 那就是弹劾你 |
[24:03] | Oh, I think the judiciary | 我觉得司法委员会 |
[24:04] | is a long way from making any sort of decision. | 离做出决定还差得远呢 |
[24:07] | They’re sending articles of impeachment to the House | 我得知 他们接下来几天里就会把 |
[24:10] | in the next few days, I’m told. | 弹劾状送交众议院 |
[24:12] | And that news this morning is just adding fuel to the fire. | 而今早的新闻更是火上浇油 |
[24:16] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[24:18] | And I’m here to ask if you… | 我是来问你是否… |
[24:27] | Would you consider resigning | 你是否能考虑辞职 |
[24:28] | instead of dragging this through the Senate? | 而不是把这事扯到参议院去 |
[24:32] | Have the two of you lost your minds? | 你们俩疯了吗 |
[24:34] | And you, Terry, you’re under investigation yourself | 你 泰瑞 你自己也在受调查 |
[24:37] | and you dare come here and ask me this? | 你还敢跑来跟我说这话 |
[24:40] | I’ve often hated your guts, | 我经常恨你恨得牙根痒 |
[24:41] | but I have to admit, I’ll miss you. | 但我承认 我会怀念你的 |
[24:44] | Oh, Bob, in case you’ve forgotten, | 鲍勃 别忘了 |
[24:46] | the Senate is Democratic. | 参议院是民主党的 |
[24:48] | – I won’t be leaving anytime soon. – Oh, not you. | -我短时间内不会走人的 -不是你 |
[24:50] | Me. I’m getting too old for this. | 是我 我已经干不动了 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:55] | A House without Bob Birch? It will be unrecognizable. | 众议院离了鲍勃·博奇不得面目全非了 |
[24:58] | I feel like it already is. God… | 我觉得已经是这样了 天呐 |
[25:01] | Was it always this dirty? | 一直都是这么肮脏的吗 |
[25:04] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[25:06] | Were the men before us any more moral? | 我们的先辈就要更干净些吗 |
[25:09] | Any more worthy of the power and position | 更配得上他们所处的位置 |
[25:11] | that they had found themselves in? | 和所拥有的权力吗 |
[25:13] | Any more capable of doing a single goddamn thing for the public? | 更有能力为公众牟利吗 |
[25:17] | Well, yes and no. | 也是 也不是 |
[25:20] | History has a way of looking better than it was. | 历史总是看上去比实际上要好 |
[25:22] | Or perhaps Shakespeare was right. | 或许莎士比亚是对的 |
[25:24] | We’re all just madmen leading the blind. | 我们都是疯子给瞎子带路 |
[25:45] | Ms. Lee. This is Seth Grayson, from the White House. | 李女士 我是白宫的赛斯·格雷森 |
[25:51] | Yeah, thank you for taking my call. | 谢谢你接我的电话 |
[25:56] | I just had a question. | 我就是有个问题 |
[25:57] | There, uh… there was a reporter. | 有个记者 |
[25:59] | Give me a second. Let me just check my notes. | 等一下 我查查我的笔记 |
[26:03] | Name’s Sean Jeffries. | 叫肖恩·杰弗瑞斯 |
[26:07] | Yeah, he’s working on a story about the donor list, | 对 他在做一篇捐赠名单的报道 |
[26:09] | around the time of the president’s transplant. | 就是总统接受移植期间的事 |
[26:15] | I was wondering if you could come in | 不知你能不能来一趟 |
[26:16] | and we can coordinate our response. | 我们好协调一下回应 |
[26:20] | Ms. Lee, we don’t want people to think | 李女士 我们不希望大家认为 |
[26:23] | that the president got preferential treatment. | 总统得到了特殊待遇 |
[26:43] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[26:46] | What the hell did you give me, Mac? | 你给了我什么啊 麦卡 |
[27:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[27:15] | What the hell did you give me, Mac? | 你给了我什么啊 麦卡 |
[27:30] | I had a tip on where that Slugline story came from. | 我有关于头条网爆料来源的消息 |
[27:32] | You should have called me. | 你该打给我的 |
[27:33] | That wouldn’t have stopped it. | 那也阻止不了什么 |
[27:35] | – Is that why you’re here? – No, I got something else. | -你是为这事而来吗 -不 我有别的消息 |
[27:38] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[27:39] | I’d like to talk to the vice president about it. | 我想跟副总统聊聊 |
[27:42] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[27:43] | Everything goes through me. | 一切都要经过我 |
[27:46] | Well, I didn’t have a chance to explain myself. | 我之前没机会解释清楚 |
[27:50] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[27:52] | What’s she like? | 她什么样 |
[27:55] | She doesn’t suffer fools and she doesn’t give second chances. | 她不忍受愚蠢 也不给人第二次机会 |
[27:58] | Well, if you can’t get me in to talk to her again, | 如果你不能让我再跟她见面 |
[28:01] | I’ll find some other way. | 我会另想办法 |
[28:02] | You’re in over your head. | 你冲昏头了 |
[28:05] | Tell me what you know or move along. | 要么告诉我你知道什么 要么滚蛋 |
[28:08] | No. | 不 |
[28:16] | We don’t, Mr. Hammerschmidt. | 我们没有 汉默施密特先生 |
[28:19] | Whatever information you have… | 不管你掌握了什么信息 |
[28:25] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[28:50] | I was concerned I was out of line the other night. | 我还担心我那天晚上说错话了 |
[28:52] | You might have been. | 或许吧 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t even know what I’m saying sometimes. | 对不起 我有时候口不择言 |
[28:55] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[28:56] | Hey, hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[28:57] | I need to tell you how I’m feeling. | 我需要告诉你我的想法 |
[28:59] | The nation needs you, Mr. President. | 国家需要你 总统先生 |
[29:01] | – We all need you. – We’re done for today. | -我们都需要你 -今天就到这儿吧 |
[29:02] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[29:03] | No. Why don’t you want to hear what I’m trying to tell you? | 不 你为什么不愿听我想说的话 |
[29:05] | Listen. You… enough. | 听着 你…够了 |
[29:06] | I love you. You need to know that. | 我爱你 你得知道 |
[29:09] | – I’m only here to protect you. – You need to calm down. | -我只是想保护你 -你得冷静下来 |
[29:11] | What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you wanna hear | 你是怎么了 你为什么不愿听 |
[29:13] | – what I’m telling you? – There is nothing wrong with me. | -我想说的话 -我没怎么 |
[29:14] | But you need to go home. | 但你得回家了 |
[29:16] | You reached out to me. You brought me in. I… | 是你找我的 是你叫我来的 |
[29:19] | Enough. | 够了 |
[29:30] | – I’m sorry. – He’s out. | -对不起 -他不在 |
[29:32] | I’ll come back later. | 我回头再来 |
[29:33] | Whatever it is, I can give it to him. | 不管是什么 我可以转交给他 |
[29:37] | You can trust me to hand it over, Doug. | 你可以托给我转交的 道格 |
[29:52] | – You weren’t directed to follow Tom Yates. – Yes, I was. | -没叫你跟踪汤姆·耶茨啊 -有的 |
[29:56] | According to the president, everyone needs to be watched. | 总统说要监视每个人 |
[30:00] | Tom’s not even here anymore. | 汤姆都不在这里了 |
[30:02] | Francis asked you to follow him? | 弗兰西斯叫你跟踪他的吗 |
[30:13] | I’m concerned about someone. | 我担心一个人 |
[30:17] | Laura Moretti. | 劳拉·莫雷蒂 |
[30:22] | I know about her… and her husband. | 我知道她 和她丈夫的事 |
[30:26] | Your behavior shows poor judgment, Doug, | 你的行为是判断不佳的表现 道格 |
[30:28] | and could be a liability for the president. | 而且可能连累总统 |
[30:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[30:35] | Give these to Francis when he gets back. | 等弗兰西斯回来把这给他 |
[30:50] | I can get you immunity. | 我可以给你拿到豁免权 |
[30:53] | You just need to tell the truth. | 你只需要讲出真话 |
[30:54] | Confirm that all of Walker’s testimony is true. | 确认沃克的证词都是真的 |
[30:58] | You don’t have to do it. | 你不需要这么做 |
[30:59] | No, Maureen, I want this on the record. | 不 莫琳 我要公开说 |
[31:02] | How dare you betray the Underwoods like this? | 你怎么能这么背叛安德伍德夫妇 |
[31:05] | We’re done here, Congressman. | 我们说完了 议员 |
[31:07] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间 |
[31:10] | So you’re prepared, | 请你准备好 |
[31:11] | a subpoena will be coming soon from the Judiciary Committee. | 司法委员会很快会签发传票 |
[31:19] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[31:55] | Do you wanna come in? | 你想进去吗 |
[32:02] | I’m the reason your husband’s dead. | 是我导致了你丈夫的死 |
[32:09] | I forced the Secretary of Health and Human Services… | 我逼迫卫生和人类服务部部长 |
[32:12] | to put Francis Underwood in front of him on the donor list. | 把弗兰西斯·安德伍德插在捐赠名单上他之前 |
[32:23] | I understand if you think I’m a monster. | 如果你觉得我是禽兽我也能理解 |
[32:28] | But I’d do it again. | 但我不后悔 |
[32:33] | To save the president, I’d do anything. | 为了救总统 我愿不惜一切 |
[32:41] | You really think that I didn’t know, Doug? | 你真觉得我不知道吗 道格 |
[32:48] | The timing gave it away. | 是时机暴露了 |
[32:52] | Come on. Come on in. | 来吧 快进屋 |
[32:59] | What did you think was going on here? | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[33:06] | I’m not fucking you because I like you. | 我操你不是因为我喜欢你 |
[33:07] | I’m fucking you because I hate you. | 我操你是因为我恨你 |
[33:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[33:13] | Get out of my car. | 滚出我的车 |
[33:16] | Get the fuck out of my car. | 快滚出我的车 |
[33:18] | Get out! | 滚 |
[33:57] | What did Macallan give you? | 麦卡伦给了你什么 |
[34:00] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – I heard you. | -我不知道你在说什么 -我听见你说话了 |
[34:04] | You got something from him. | 他给了你什么东西 |
[34:08] | What do you mean you heard me? | 什么叫”你听见我说话了” |
[34:21] | Were you watching me, too? | 你还在监视我吗 |
[34:23] | Who was he to you? | 他是你什么人 |
[34:31] | Want a drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[34:36] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[34:38] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[34:48] | I was with him. | 我和他睡过 |
[34:51] | When I was young and shouldn’t have been with him. | 我还年轻 不该跟他睡的时候 |
[35:05] | What gets you off, Doug? | 你喜欢什么 道格 |
[35:09] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[35:13] | If Macallan gave you something, we should hand it over. | 要是麦卡伦给了你什么 我们应该上交 |
[35:21] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么 |
[35:27] | Watching me. | 监视我 |
[35:36] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[35:42] | You liked what you saw? | 你喜欢你看见的吗 |
[35:48] | That why you came here? | 这是你来找我的原因吗 |
[36:02] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[36:44] | Going to the gym. Run off some of this stress. | 我要去健身房 跑步消解压力 |
[36:48] | Where’s your trainer? | 你的教练呢 |
[36:50] | Oh, he won’t be coming around for a while. | 他有一段时间都不会来了 |
[36:56] | He did have a facial expression I won’t miss. | 他有个表情我可不会怀念 |
[37:00] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[37:02] | Sort of perma-smile. It was creepy. | 那种凝固的笑 很瘆人 |
[37:06] | Maybe he’s just happy. | 也许他只是开心罢了 |
[37:10] | Happiness isn’t my concern. | 我不担心开心 |
[37:13] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不 从来都不 |
[37:22] | It’s a tragic situation, Claire. | 这局面太不幸了 克莱尔 |
[37:24] | – I know. – I could show you what’s happening. | -我知道 -我可以给你看看正在发生的事 |
[37:26] | I’ve seen the images. | 我看过照片了 |
[37:28] | It’s important people know what’s going on in Homs. | 务必要让民众知道霍姆斯城正在发生什么 |
[37:32] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你改主意了吗 |
[37:33] | It’s just the timing isn’t right yet. | 只是现在时机还不到 |
[37:36] | Because your husband doesn’t have the support. | 因为你丈夫得不到支持 |
[37:38] | We need to make a case. | 我们得有理有据 |
[37:39] | Prepare the world for when you make a statement. | 你做声明之前 让全世界做好准备 |
[37:42] | I think Francis needs to be front and center on this. | 我认为弗兰西斯得来做主导 |
[37:47] | You never found out what Macallan told Petrov? | 你没查到麦卡伦告诉佩特罗夫什么了 |
[37:51] | My sources say he never gave him anything concrete. | 我的线人说 他没说什么真正有用的 |
[37:54] | – Well, he gave LeAnn something. – Well, that was our hope. | -他给了莉安一些东西 -我们希望如此 |
[37:58] | Maybe it’s time to invite her back in. | 也许是时候再把她请回来了 |
[38:01] | Maybe. I need to get back upstairs. | 也许吧 我得上楼了 |
[38:04] | The next time we meet will be in my office. | 下次在我办公室见 |
[38:08] | I… I don’t think your husband should be front and center. | 我不觉得你丈夫该做主导 |
[38:14] | I think it should be you. | 应该是你 |
[38:17] | I didn’t ask you what you think. | 我没问你的意见 |
[38:18] | You need to be armed, Claire. | 你得有所准备 克莱尔 |
[38:21] | It’s important that you can walk away | 无论他怎样 |
[38:22] | from anything that happens to him. | 你务必得能全身而退 |
[38:35] | They can kiss my ass. | 去他们的 |
[38:37] | I got an offer from Senator Westervelt. | 参议员韦斯特维尔特有意要我 |
[38:39] | I’m looking, too. | 我也在找 |
[38:40] | But it’s getting harder and harder to get off this ship. | 但想下这艘船越来越困难了 |
[38:57] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪 |
[38:59] | Where has she gone? | 她去哪了 |
[39:02] | If she was your wife, wouldn’t you wonder? | 如果她是你妻子 你不会想知道吗 |
[39:26] | Yes, Mrs. Underwood. | 好 安德伍德夫人 |
[39:55] | Don’t worry. This never happened. | 别担心 这事没发生过 |
[39:59] | You don’t have to tell me. | 不用你告诉我 |
[40:05] | – Doug. – Shit. | -道格 -该死 |
[40:08] | Should I come in? | 我该过去吗 |
[40:11] | No. Not until you give me what you’ve got. | 不 除非你把你手里的东西给我 |
[40:19] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[40:21] | “A source deep within the White House… | “一位白宫内部人士透露 |
[40:27] | confirms President Underwood | 安德伍德总统确实 |
[40:29] | used questionable intelligence | 曾利用可疑情报 |
[40:32] | to justify voting center closures, | 为关闭投票中心找理由 |
[40:35] | which threw the election into chaos.” | 从而使选举陷入了混乱” |
[40:40] | Who do you think it is? | 你觉得会是谁 |
[40:44] | Green, probably. | 可能是格林 |
[40:45] | – We overestimated his loyalty. – I see. | -我们高估了他的忠诚 -我明白了 |
[40:50] | I mean… | 要不 |
[40:53] | who else could it be? | 还能是谁 |
[40:57] | How can I help? | 我能做些什么 |
[40:59] | We need to save ourselves here. | 我们得自救 |
[41:02] | – It’s as much your head as mine, Cathy. – I understand. | -这事对我俩都很不利 凯茜 -我明白 |
[41:23] | I need you to create additional documents | 我需要你编写额外的材料 |
[41:25] | that justify going after Kalabi. | 为追捕卡拉比找理由 |
[41:27] | A paper trail that will support our actions | 制造书面痕迹来支撑我们 |
[41:31] | that we took on Election Day in Tennessee. | 选举日在田纳西采取的行动 |
[41:34] | I’m not sure… | 我不确定 |
[41:37] | what those documents would be. | 该是什么样的材料 |
[41:39] | Well, but you’re smart, Cathy, aren’t you? | 可你够聪明 对吧 凯茜 |
[41:40] | I mean, you can figure it out. | 你会想到的 |
[41:42] | Why don’t you just show me how smart you are. | 让我看看你有多聪明吧 |
[41:46] | – Of course, Mr. President. – And the presentation at the UN. | -当然 总统先生 -还有在联合国的演讲 |
[41:51] | – With Syria? – It needs to happen. | -关于叙利亚的 -必须进行 |
[41:54] | – Very well. – There’s a possibility of talks, | -好吧 -可能会引起非议 |
[41:56] | but we need to get all the interested parties back to the table. | 但我们得让所有相关方重新回到谈判桌上 |
[42:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:05] | You’re a good diplomat, Cathy. | 你是个好外交官 凯茜 |
[42:08] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[42:10] | And where is Claire? | 另外 克莱尔呢 |
[42:12] | She needed a little distance right now. | 她现在需要保持些距离 |
[42:14] | Till we find out what’s happening with me. | 直到我们看清我到底怎么回事 |
[42:18] | That’s why I need to rely on you, Cathy. Now. | 所以我现在必须指望你了 凯茜 |
[42:26] | Well, I’m glad you feel that way, Francis. | 很高兴你这么想 弗兰西斯 |
[42:55] | Yes. I’m ready to meet. | 是我 我可以见面了 |
[42:58] | I wanna meet now. Right now. | 我现在就要见面 马上 |
[43:21] | After a tumultuous election, | 在一次 |
[43:23] | the likes of which have never been seen, | 前所未有的混乱选举后 |
[43:24] | America faces more questions… | 美国面临着更多的问题 |
[43:26] | Shit is insane right now. I don’t have any more time for you. | 我现在一堆破事 没时间应付你 |
[43:29] | If the recent leaks coming out of the White House | 如果最近从白宫泄露出来的情报 |
[43:31] | prove to be true, the president could face… | 得到证实 总统将面临… |
[43:33] | A White House ID? Where did you get that? | 白宫身份牌 你从哪弄的 |
[43:35] | I thought this came from you. | 我还以为是你给的 |
[43:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[43:39] | – I’m deputy press secretary. – The fuck you are. | -我现在是副新闻发言人了 -去你妈的 |
[43:41] | I got a call from the vice president’s office, | 我接到了副总统办公室的电话 |
[43:43] | asking me to come in. | 让我过来 |
[43:44] | And when I got here, this was waiting for me. | 我到的时候 这个已经准备好了 |
[43:46] | I just spent the last hour doing my paperwork. | 我刚才一小时都在办手续 |
[43:49] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你胡扯 |
[43:51] | President Garrett Walker’s bombshell testimony, which… | 加勒特·沃克总统的爆炸性证词 |
[43:53] | I have Secretary Durant’s resignation. | 我有国务卿杜兰特的辞职信 |
[43:55] | I believe she was the leak, | 我相信她就是泄密者 |
[43:57] | and might have to take responsibility | 并且可能要为 |
[43:59] | for whatever happened on election night. | 选举当晚发生的事负责 |
[44:01] | Sir, the judiciary could issue a resolution | 先生 司法委员会现在随时 |
[44:02] | for impeachment any day now. | 会发出弹劾决议了 |
[44:04] | We need to be realistic about damage to the president | 我们得现实地面对这事对总统的伤害 |
[44:07] | even if the Senate doesn’t convict. | 即便参议院不定罪 |
[44:09] | You promised us censure. | 你承诺的是党内警告 |
[44:10] | Well, Durant’s leak took care of that, didn’t it? | 杜兰特的泄密已经起到同样的效果了 不是吗 |
[44:12] | So, we have a plan for the Senate. | 我们有个应对参议院的计划 |
[44:14] | I suggest we work on protecting the vice president. | 我建议重点保护副总统 |
[44:17] | Make sure she exits this whole process unscathed. | 确保她在整个过程中能全身而退 |
[44:21] | And how do we do that? | 我们要怎么才能做到 |
[44:24] | Plead ignorance. The vice president wasn’t read into anything. | 声称不知情 副总统没审阅任何相关信息 |
[44:29] | Didn’t know anything. | 什么也不知道 |
[44:30] | – Didn’t do anything. – That won’t play. | -也什么都没做 -不行的 |
[44:32] | She’ll look uninformed, and the people know she isn’t. | 她会看上去不知情 但人们知道并非如此 |
[44:35] | Oh, the distance will help her look innocent. | 距离会让她看起来无辜 |
[44:37] | Innocent, guilty, capable, incompetent, whatever it is… | 无辜或有罪 有能力或没用 不管怎样 |
[44:41] | the public is going to think the opposite. | 公众都会往反方向想 |
[44:44] | So, really there is no winning. | 所以真是怎么都输 |
[44:47] | Whatever you think is best. | 照你的意思来吧 |
[44:49] | You’re gonna have four years to prove yourself | 如果我被判无罪 你会有四年时间 |
[44:52] | on the inside if I’m acquitted. Hopefully, eight. | 在位子上证明自己 希望是八年 |
[44:55] | But what happens if I’m not acquitted? | 但如果我被判有罪呢 |
[44:57] | We don’t have to deal with that right now. | 我们现在不用考虑那个 |
[44:58] | No, I want to hear a plan. | 不 我想听到一个计划 |
[44:59] | That’s why you’re here. | 这正是找你来的原因 |
[45:00] | To give me the cold, hard facts. | 给我冷冰冰 硬梆梆的事实 |
[45:01] | Oh, your calculus is as good as mine, Mr. President. | 我的盘算不比您高明 总统先生 |
[45:04] | There is no plan. | 根本没有计划 |
[45:06] | Except slow down judiciary, secure the Senate. | 只能拖住司法委员会 稳住参议院 |
[45:22] | I’m concerned about someone. | 我担心一个人 |
[45:25] | Laura Moretti. | 劳拉·莫雷蒂 |
[45:27] | Why did you include this? | 为什么把这个也放进来 |
[45:28] | You and Claire talking about a Laura Moretti? | 你跟克莱尔谈这个什么劳拉·莫雷蒂 |
[45:32] | I wanted you to know, sir, that she knows. | 我想让你知道 先生 她知道了 |
[45:37] | I jumped you on the list. | 我在名单上帮你插了队 |
[45:39] | To receive a donor liver. | 好获得肝脏捐赠 |
[45:41] | I forced the HHS Secretary to move you up. | 我强迫卫生和人类服务部部长调高了你的排名 |
[45:44] | – That’s not possible. – I threatened her, sir. | -那不可能 -我威胁了她 先生 |
[45:47] | It was an unprecedented ethical violation. But I don’t regret it. | 这是前所未有的道德违规 但我不后悔这样做 |
[45:54] | I kept it to myself, so that you would… | 我独守这个秘密 好让你… |
[45:57] | have plausible deniability if anyone found out. | 在有人发现时可以合理推诿 |
[46:00] | I didn’t tell Mrs. Underwood either. | 我也没告诉安德伍德夫人 |
[46:03] | She learned another way. | 她是从别处知道的 |
[46:06] | She knew and didn’t tell me. | 她知道却没告诉我 |
[46:09] | Seems so. | 看起来是这样 |
[46:12] | And how did she react to the Yates surveillance? | 她对耶茨的监控反应如何 |
[46:14] | What did she say about that? | 那个她怎么说的 |
[46:16] | She didn’t show her feelings to me, sir. | 她没对我表达她的感受 先生 |
[46:27] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[46:32] | I’m here for you, sir. | 我与你同在 先生 |
[46:34] | Always. | 直到永远 |
[46:40] | Do you have concerns about Mrs. Underwood? | 你对安德伍德夫人有疑虑吗 |
[46:42] | – Do you? – I would never say that. | -你有吗 -我永远不会这样讲 |
[46:47] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[46:52] | There’s 45 minutes where I can’t account for her whereabouts. | 有45分钟我不清楚她的行踪 |
[46:56] | I don’t know where she went or who she saw. | 我不知道她去了哪里 见了什么人 |
[46:59] | But she lied to me. | 但是她对我说谎了 |
[47:12] | I, uh… I think you should get some rest, sir. | 我认为你应该休息一下 先生 |
[47:33] | The president didn’t read me in. | 总统没有让我审阅 |
[47:36] | I wasn’t in the room. | 我不在房间里 |
[47:39] | The president didn’t read me in. | 总统没有让我审阅 |
[47:41] | I wasn’t in the room. | 我不在房间里 |
[47:43] | I didn’t know anything about it. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[47:47] | The president didn’t read me in. | 总统没有让我审阅 |
[47:51] | I wasn’t in the room. | 我不在房间里 |
[47:52] | I didn’t know anything about it. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[47:58] | How’s that, Francis? | 怎么样 弗兰西斯 |
[48:10] | This is just in. Secretary of State Catherine Durant | 最新消息 国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特 |
[48:14] | to appear in front of the House Judiciary Committee. | 将在众议院司法委员会作证 |
[48:17] | This comes as yet another surprise in the already dramatic… | 这个意外令已经非常戏剧化的… |
[48:21] | – When did it come in? – A short while ago. | -什么时候收到的 -不久之前 |
[48:24] | It’s not Cathy Durant. | 不是凯茜·杜兰特 |
[48:27] | Are we sure? | 我们能确定吗 |
[48:28] | She negotiated immunity. | 她争取了豁免权 |
[48:30] | And she’s going on record | 她作证时 |
[48:30] | with everything she knows when she testifies. | 将公开她知道的一切 |
[48:39] | Do we have any idea? | 我们知道是谁吗 |
[48:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[48:49] | Good. | 好 |
[48:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:04] | 活着比死了强 生日快乐 | |
[49:11] | 特朗普上任后一直麻烦不断 不仅一系列政策遭到媒体的广泛批评 还有多个国会委员会在对俄罗斯干扰2016大选进行调查 在前联调局局长科米被突然撤职后 媒体普遍认为特朗普干预司法 许多媒体开始讨论是否应该弹劾他 但也有冷静的声音指出 目前特朗普所属的共和党在参众两院都占多数 弹劾基本无可能 | |
[49:51] | 当年比尔·克林顿因为在莱温斯基事件上公然说谎 国会启动弹劾程序 众议院投票表决同意弹劾后 弹劾的决议在参议院没有获得足够票数 在参众两院的两次投票中 克林顿所属的民主党党员大都坚定地站在总统这边 目前批评特朗普的声浪虽高 但都是来自民主党 而即便在特朗普的一些言行明显离谱 甚至有违法嫌疑的情况下 国会共和党也不敢对他有太多微辞 所以媒体才认为目前弹劾可能性很小 可以看出 涉及到弹劾时 美国两党议员 基本都是根据自己的党派归属来决定立场的 |