时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I am here to talk about the future. | 我今天来谈谈未来 |
[00:06] | And the future has become very personal. | 未来已经变得极度私人化 |
[00:13] | 35 degrees, 28 minutes, 22 seconds north, | 北纬35度28分22秒 |
[00:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:18] | It’s where Rachel Posner is buried. | 瑞秋·波斯纳就埋在那里 |
[00:20] | There are two kinds of pain. | 痛苦分两种 |
[00:22] | Doug Stamper sent me that text, | 道格·斯坦普给我发了条信息 |
[00:24] | he said it comes from your husband’s diary. | 他说这是你丈夫日记里的话 |
[00:26] | who should I interview, you or him? | 我该采访你 还是他 |
[00:33] | You’re 26 weeks pregnant, Madam President. | 你已经怀孕26周了 总统女士 |
[00:38] | You fucking cunt. It’s a girl. | 臭婊子 是女孩 |
[00:41] | After her death, with the vice presidency vacant, | 她死后 副总统的位子空缺 |
[00:44] | our friend Brett Cole will be president. | 我们的朋友布雷特·柯尔会成为总统 |
[00:46] | We’ll make her a martyr. | 我们要让她成为烈士 |
[00:47] | I don’t care about you or what you want. | 我不在乎你 也不在乎你想要什么 |
[00:49] | But you do care what Frank wanted. | 但你确实在乎弗兰克想要什么 |
[00:52] | Frank wanted her dead. | 弗兰克想让她死 |
[00:56] | I’m coming for you, Claire. | 我来找你了 克莱尔 |
[01:08] | What would Frank do? | 弗兰克会怎么办 |
[01:12] | Given that she’s carrying his child. | 她可怀着他的孩子呢 |
[02:58] | I’ve always promised to tell you the truth. | 我一直承诺会告诉大家真相 |
[03:01] | Transparency is the cornerstone of my presidency. | 公开透明是我做总统的基础 |
[03:06] | And in that spirit, | 秉持着这一精神 |
[03:07] | I feel compelled to share the following. | 我必须把这些事告诉大家 |
[03:12] | For some weeks now, | 几周以来 |
[03:14] | the Justice Department has been investigating allegations | 司法部在调查几项指控 |
[03:17] | that the former president, my husband, | 前总统 即我丈夫 |
[03:20] | falsely inflated 2016 election day dangers in several states | 故意在几个州夸大了2016年选举日的威胁 |
[03:25] | that may have played a role in tipping the results. | 可能对选举结果造成了影响 |
[03:30] | This news, as you can imagine, | 大家可以想象 这一消息 |
[03:32] | has caused a widow’s dark night of the soul. | 让一个遗孀的心被乌云笼罩 |
[03:35] | Madam President! | 总统女士 |
[03:42] | This used to be my office. | 这里曾是我的办公室 |
[03:48] | That was my desk. | 那是我的办公桌 |
[03:51] | The couch is different, | 沙发换了 |
[03:52] | but I slept here more nights than I care to remember. | 但我在这儿过夜的次数多得都数不过来了 |
[03:57] | Congressman Underwood’s desk was right through there. | 安德伍德议员的办公桌就在那里 |
[04:01] | He never slept. | 他从来不睡 |
[04:16] | Never button the bottom. | 永远别扣最下面的扣子 |
[04:23] | – Madam President! – Sarah, yes. | -总统女士 -莎拉 请讲 |
[04:25] | Ma’am, to follow up. | 女士 具体来说 |
[04:26] | What specific action, if any, are you planning to take, | 您究竟准备采取何种行动 |
[04:29] | since your husband is… | 鉴于您丈夫已经… |
[04:31] | Dead. | 去世了 |
[04:33] | Well, everything is on the table. | 可供考虑的选项有很多 |
[04:35] | Up to and including a posthumous indictment. | 包括死后起诉 |
[04:40] | – Larry. – But, Madam President, | -拉里 -但是 总统女士 |
[04:41] | if you’re calling the election results into question, | 如果要质疑选举结果 |
[04:44] | what does that mean for your presidency? | 那对您的总统之位意味着什么 |
[04:46] | This is the highest office in the land. | 总统是全国权力最大的职务 |
[04:48] | Public service is a sacred privilege, | 公职是神圣的 |
[04:50] | and no one is above the law. | 谁都不能凌驾于法律之上 |
[04:53] | Not the father of my child, not me. | 我孩子的父亲不能 我也不能 |
[04:57] | Marcus. | 马可斯 |
[04:58] | Were you given any warning about this article that just came out? | 有人提醒过您刚刚发表的这篇文章吗 |
[05:01] | By Janine Skorsky? | 简宁·斯克斯基写的 |
[05:03] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你指的是什么 |
[05:05] | It was posted as you were speaking. | 是在您讲话时发表的 |
[05:07] | The headline reads, | 标题是 |
[05:08] | “Former President Underwood excluded his wife from his will.” | 《前总统安德伍德将妻子剔出遗嘱》 |
[05:13] | Would you care to comment? | 可以评论一下吗 |
[05:15] | Well, I can’t comment on what I haven’t seen. Thank you. | 我还没看过的东西 无法作出评论 谢谢 |
[05:18] | The source named in the piece is Douglas Stamper. | 文章中提到的线人是道格拉斯·斯坦普 |
[05:26] | I have known Douglas | 二十多年前 自从道格拉斯 |
[05:28] | since he became my husband’s right hand man over 20 years ago. | 成为我丈夫的左右手 我就认识他了 |
[05:32] | And it is no secret that he’s been having a difficult time lately. | 他最近饱受折磨 这不是什么秘密 |
[05:37] | Emotionally, above all else. | 最主要的是情绪方面 |
[05:44] | And when I pardoned him months ago, it was based on compassion. | 我几个月前赦免他 是出于怜悯 |
[05:49] | I feel for the man, I do. | 我同情他 真的 |
[05:51] | But Doug Stamper will never be the one to lead us to the truth. | 但道格·斯坦普绝对无法引导我们发现真相 |
[05:56] | “The former president apparently handwrote an 11th hour will, | “显然 前总统在最后时刻手写了遗嘱 |
[05:59] | technically known as a holographic will, | 严格说来 是亲笔遗嘱 |
[06:01] | with instructions that his entire estate | 其中提到将他的全部财产 |
[06:03] | be left to his former Chief of Staff Douglas Stamper.” | 留给前幕僚长道格拉斯·斯坦普” |
[06:06] | Does it say anything about what’s in it? | 写没写到具体内容 |
[06:08] | “The specifics of the will are not yet public, | “遗嘱的细节尚未公布 |
[06:10] | but in an exclusive interview with Mr. Stamper, | 但在与斯坦普先生的独家采访中 |
[06:13] | he promised to reveal the contents ‘soon.'” | 他承诺他’很快就会’公开内容” |
[06:15] | That’ll be all for now. | 你可以走了 |
[06:17] | Get White House counsel. | 联系白宫顾问 |
[06:19] | No, no, actually get my personal lawyer on the phone now. | 不 现在就给我的个人律师打电话 |
[06:22] | Yes, ma’am. And Assistant Director Green is here, | 是 女士 还有 格林助理局长来了 |
[06:24] | but he insisted that his– | 但他坚持要把他的… |
[06:27] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[06:28] | Let me introduce you to my wife Abby and this is our son Jackson. | 容我介绍一下我妻子艾比还有我们的儿子杰克逊 |
[06:32] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:34] | Abby’s such a fan, we were hoping to take a picture. | 艾比是您的粉丝 我们想跟您合张影 |
[06:37] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[06:39] | I wanted my family here with me when I let you know, | 我希望我的家人陪我一起来告知您 |
[06:42] | I’m leaving the Bureau. | 我要离开联调局了 |
[06:45] | I already submitted my letter of resignation. | 我已经递交了辞呈 |
[06:50] | Nathan, we can’t possibly accept that. | 纳森 那怎么行呢 |
[06:52] | Please, President Hale. I’m begging you. | 求您了 黑尔总统 我求您了 |
[07:02] | Lynn, can you come in here, please? | 琳 请进来一下 |
[07:05] | Nathan, I insist we speak about this one-on-one. | 纳森 我们必须得单独谈谈 |
[07:10] | Can you give us a moment? | 让我们单独谈会儿吧 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry I failed you as far as the desert, | 很抱歉我在沙漠让你失望了 |
[07:23] | but I can’t do this anymore. | 但我做不下去了 |
[07:24] | – Nathan– – I’ve made up my mind. | -纳森 -我已经决定了 |
[07:27] | It’s better for both of us if I go quietly. | 如果我悄悄离职对我们都好 |
[07:32] | I’m sure you’re looking forward to walking Jackson | 我想你一定很期待第一天 |
[07:34] | to his first day of school. | 送杰克逊上学 |
[07:36] | I am, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[07:37] | Well, my feelings haven’t changed. | 那我的想法没改变 |
[07:41] | I want Doug to finally, finally get the help | 我希望道格能终于获得 |
[07:44] | he so desperately needs. | 他非常需要的帮助 |
[07:46] | You’re right to be concerned. | 你有理由担忧 |
[07:49] | There are some crazy people out there. | 这世上的确有些疯狂的人 |
[07:52] | In my last conversation with Doug, | 我最后跟道格对话时 |
[07:54] | he told me entities had approached him, | 他告诉我有人找上了他 |
[07:57] | hoping to recruit him. Abby. | 想招募他 艾比 |
[08:02] | You should cancel your upcoming public appearances. | 你最好取消你接下来的公开露面 |
[08:15] | – Here to see an old friend. – The president said, | -只是来见老朋友的 -总统说 |
[08:16] | “Doug Stamper will never be the one to lead us to the truth.” | “道格·斯坦普绝对无法引导我们发现真相” |
[08:19] | You care to comment? | 你想评论吗 |
[08:21] | It must serve the president to paint me as some sort of crazy man. | 把我说成是疯子肯定对总统有利 |
[08:25] | Bu I’m sorry to disappoint her, I am of right mind, and she knows it. | 但抱歉让她失望了 我头脑清醒 她很清楚 |
[08:28] | In terms of a revised will, who knows about its contents? | 那份被修改的遗嘱 谁知道其内容 |
[08:31] | Why don’t you ask her that question? | 这问题你怎么不去问她 |
[08:32] | Sir, how did you become aware of it? | 先生 你是怎么知道的 |
[08:37] | I was with him the night he died. | 他死的那晚我跟他在一起 |
[08:40] | He asked me to his suite at the Hay-Adams. | 他叫我去他在海亚当斯酒店的套间 |
[08:42] | He told me he no longer had faith | 他说他不再相信 |
[08:43] | in his wife’s ability to serve as president. | 他妻子能担任总统了 |
[08:46] | And President Underwood, | 安德伍德总统 |
[08:47] | the real President Underwood, kept an audio diary. | 真正的安德伍德总统留了音频日记 |
[08:52] | Pieces of which I’ve heard. | 我已经听了一些 |
[08:56] | Then let’s find a court that will rule in our favor. | 那我们就找个能做出对我们有利判决的法庭 |
[08:58] | …Stamper, former Chief of Staff to President Francis Underwood, | 斯坦普 前弗兰西斯·安德伍德总统的幕僚长 |
[09:01] | recorded earlier today. | 今天早些时候的言论 |
[09:03] | Let’s turn to our panel | 我们请嘉宾们 |
[09:04] | for their take on the claim that the leak– | 谈谈他们怎么看待据称… |
[09:06] | …remember, this is a troubled man. | 别忘了 他是个有困扰的人 |
[09:08] | We can’t take everything he says at face value, right? | 我们并不能完全相信他说的一切 |
[09:10] | The question is, what is Stamper’s endgame here? | 问题是 斯坦普究竟有何最终目的 |
[09:13] | – Why the whole attack on President Hale… – What? | -为什么攻击黑尔总统 -怎么 |
[09:16] | He was supposed to provoke her. | 他是该去激怒她的 |
[09:17] | He walked away from murder charges. | 他被控谋杀 但最终被开释 |
[09:19] | – Don’t forget that… – Mark… | -别忘了… -马克 |
[09:20] | – I don’t have time to read your mind. – I tried to warn you. | -我没时间读你的心 -我提醒过你 |
[09:24] | I’ve worked with this guy. We could be exposed. | 我跟他合作过 我们有暴露的风险 |
[09:26] | – Do you trust me, my instincts– – Yes, of course I do. | -你相信我吗 我的直觉 -我当然信你 |
[09:31] | That has nothing to do with evaluating the risk he is becoming. | 但这跟评估他如今带来的风险毫无关系 |
[09:34] | He’s unhinged, Annette. | 他精神错乱 安奈特 |
[09:36] | Unhinged is what’s called for. | 要的就是精神错乱 |
[09:38] | Contain him. That’s your job. | 控制好他 那是你的工作 |
[09:47] | Annette! | 安奈特 |
[09:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:57] | If my son were anyone else in this country, he’d be out by now. | 如果我儿子不是我儿子 他早放出来了 |
[10:01] | No, what’s going on here? | 不 这算怎么回事 |
[10:04] | Between us? | 我们之间吗 |
[10:06] | We’re having sex again. | 我们又开始做爱了 |
[10:08] | Until it seems like a bad idea, again. | 直到又再次对我们不利 |
[10:11] | – Hey, listen to me– – That bitch | -听我说 -那贱人 |
[10:13] | is tipping the scales when it comes to Duncan. | 在制造对邓肯不利的局面 |
[10:15] | And there’s no way he can get a fair hearing, | 他是绝对得不到公正听证会的 |
[10:17] | until she’s gone. | 除非她死了 |
[10:19] | Okay, hold on. Just, um… | 好吧 等等 |
[10:21] | Can you back up a few words? | 你可以退回去一点吗 |
[10:25] | How far back? | 退多少 |
[10:27] | “Moments like this require…” | “这种时刻 需要…” |
[10:30] | What is it? | 什么来着 |
[10:31] | “Someone who will act. Who will do the unpleasant thing.” | “有人采取行动 做一些不好的事” |
[10:35] | You know what? Can you just let me hear it? | 可以让我听吗 |
[10:37] | No. | 不行 |
[10:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:41] | I can’t. It’s… | 我不能… |
[10:49] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:54] | Nothing, I– Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:03] | Look, we don’t have to go ahead with this. Okay? | 我们不非得这么做的 好吗 |
[11:07] | And whatever you need to figure out, you should. | 不管你需要理清楚什么 你该去理清 |
[11:13] | Like, can’t you just leave him alone? | 你不能就放下他吗 |
[11:15] | – What do you think I am? – Look, I know exactly what you are. | -你当我是什么 -我很清楚你是什么人 |
[11:28] | She’s gonna come after you. | 她会找上你的 |
[11:35] | “Requires someone who will act. | “要有人采取行动 |
[11:36] | Who will do the unpleasant thing, the necessary thing. | 做一些不好的事 但也是必要的事 |
[11:43] | Don’t be fooled by her beautiful face. | 别被她美丽的脸骗了 |
[11:46] | My wife is ruthless.” | 我妻子很无情” |
[11:48] | “The most ruthless woman I’ve ever met. If people only knew.” | “是我认识的最无情的女人 可惜人们不知道” |
[11:53] | We’ve filed an injunction. | 我们已申请了禁止令 |
[11:54] | But Skorsky’s saying her source | 但斯克斯基称她的消息源 |
[11:56] | believes the material belongs to him. | 认为这些材料是他的 |
[11:58] | This is insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[11:58] | Unless someone produces evidence of a will, there’s no– | 除非有人拿出遗嘱的证据 没… |
[12:00] | Why are we even taking this seriously? | 我们为什么要把这事当真啊 |
[12:03] | I am confident I can silence her with a gag order. | 我相信我可以用噤声令让她闭嘴 |
[12:05] | But once a thing is in print, | 但一旦新闻印发 |
[12:07] | – any other news outlet has the right to– – Print? | -其他新闻机构都能… -印发 |
[12:09] | This isn’t print, Geraldine. | 这不是纸媒 杰柔丁 |
[12:12] | Can’t we just shut down the site? | 我们不能关闭网站吗 |
[12:13] | No, ma’am. I don’t think we can. | 不能 女士 那恐怕不行 |
[12:16] | My advice, let’s depose. | 我建议 我们取证 |
[12:23] | Get Mr. Stamper under oath. | 让斯坦普先生宣誓 |
[12:24] | – If he perjures himself– – No. That’s exactly what he wants. | -如果他作伪证 -不 那正中他下怀 |
[12:27] | He wants a public forum. | 他就想要公开的平台 |
[12:31] | And he’s been through enough already. | 而且他也受了不少罪了 |
[12:34] | Madam President, I have to ask. | 总统女士 我得问 |
[12:37] | And I will ask you this in front of your attorney. | 我也会在您律师面前提这个问题 |
[12:40] | Is it your position | 您的立场 |
[12:41] | that you were entirely unaware of your husband’s– | 是你完全不知道你丈夫… |
[12:43] | – You don’t have to answer that. – No, no, I want to. | -这您不必回答 -不 我想回答 |
[12:47] | I don’t know if he did it for his sake or mine, | 我不知道他那么做是为我还是为自己 |
[12:52] | but he never told me a thing. | 但他从未告诉我任何事 |
[12:54] | Ma’am, in United States v. Nixon– | 女士 在美国诉尼克松案中 |
[12:57] | I swear on his unborn child. | 我以他未出世的孩子发誓 |
[13:03] | Well, there’s no doubt that there’s areas of the company | 当然了 公司的部分领域 |
[13:06] | she’s not quite as well versed in. | 她并不是很擅长 |
[13:09] | Partly my fault, our– | 这我有责任 |
[13:11] | Our father didn’t believe in succession. | 我们的父亲不相信继承 |
[13:13] | Are you saying you don’t think your sister deserves– | 你是说你觉得你妹妹无权… |
[13:16] | No. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不是 我不是那个意思 |
[13:18] | If anything, when I talk about succession, | 其实 说到继承 |
[13:21] | I’m talking about this presidency. | 我想说的是总统之位 |
[13:24] | Let’s face it, our Commander In Chief, | 承认吧 我们的三军统帅 |
[13:25] | who basically inherited the job from her husband, | 基本上是从她丈夫那里继承来了这工作 |
[13:29] | is acting like a goddamn monarch. | 还摆出了一副女王的架势 |
[13:32] | When– | 当 |
[13:33] | When a tyrant pretends to be transparent, | 当一名暴君假装透明公开 |
[13:37] | nation beware. | 国家就要小心了 |
[13:39] | And these– | 这些 |
[13:41] | These comments, | 这些评论 |
[13:42] | these public comments from Doug Stamper make nothing but sense. | 这些道格·斯坦普的公开评论 是完全说得通的 |
[13:47] | I mean, follow the complicity. | 去查串谋吧 |
[13:49] | – So, do you have any advice for President Hale? – Yes. | -所以你对黑尔总统有什么建议吗 -有 |
[13:55] | Abdicate. | 退位 |
[13:56] | – Oh. Come on now, Bill. – No, no. Listen | -得了 比尔 -不 真的 |
[13:58] | it wouldn’t be the worst thing for this country | 这对国家来说不会是坏事 |
[14:01] | if she didn’t finish out her term. | 如果她的任期提前结束的话 |
[14:05] | If that’s what was fated for her. | 如果那是她的命运的话 |
[14:09] | – Mr. Shepard– – Listen, | -谢泼德先生 -听着 |
[14:11] | I was flipping around the channels last night, | 我昨晚一个劲地调台 |
[14:13] | and I came across The Alamo. | 然后看到了《边城英烈传》 |
[14:15] | I know it’s not a great movie, | 我知道那不算部好电影 |
[14:17] | but when John Wayne chokes up saying “Republic– | 但当约翰·韦恩哽咽着说”共和…” |
[14:25] | Bill Shepherd, shut the fuck up. | 比尔·谢泼德 闭上嘴吧 |
[14:36] | Reach out to the others. | 联系其他人 |
[14:38] | Remind them of the perils of loose lips. | 提醒他们嘴巴不牢的危险 |
[14:49] | Nathan Green was in a meeting hosted by Annette Shepherd. | 纳森·格林参加了一场安奈特·谢泼德主持的会议 |
[14:54] | I don’t get rattled easily, | 我不轻易紧张 |
[14:56] | but the secrecy around this one, who was there and why, | 但这件事的秘密性 去的人和为什么去 |
[15:00] | is more than I have ever come across. | 这是我前所未见过的 |
[15:03] | I suspect there were some very powerful people in that room. | 我猜那房间里坐了些很有势力的人 |
[15:07] | Douglas Stamper? | 道格拉斯·斯坦普呢 |
[15:09] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[15:12] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[15:17] | Walter, you have worked with us from the beginning. | 沃尔特 你从一开始就跟我们合作 |
[15:23] | Yes. I liked Frank. | 是啊 我喜欢弗兰克 |
[15:28] | So, I’m curious. | 所以我很好奇 |
[15:31] | How did you pull it off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:34] | Oh, Claire, | 克莱尔 |
[15:36] | my calling is a practical one. | 我的考虑很实际 |
[15:39] | I don’t judge. I don’t question. | 我不评判 也不质疑 |
[15:41] | I simply work for the highest bidder. | 我只是为出价最高者工作 |
[15:44] | I’m agnostic, but this virtual landscape is new to me. | 我是不可知论者 但这虚拟界对我来说很陌生 |
[15:49] | And someone out there | 而现在有人 |
[15:50] | is working very hard to make Frank look very bad. | 在非常拼命地抹黑弗兰克 |
[15:54] | Listen, it’s just a lot of noise at the moment. | 听着 现在的杂音很多 |
[15:57] | It’s not only about him. | 不仅仅是他 |
[16:03] | How will you manage to separate yourself from all this shit? | 你要怎么把自己撇干净啊 |
[16:09] | All that’s left is Doug to connect me. | 现在能联系到我的只剩道格了 |
[16:17] | Be careful, Claire. | 小心 克莱尔 |
[16:21] | Oh, you guys. | 各位啊 |
[16:23] | I really didn’t wanna have to have to do this, but… | 我其实真不希望还得这么做的 但是… |
[16:28] | An extreme faction of the ICO terrorist group | 哈里发国恐怖组织的一个极端派系 |
[16:31] | made an attempt to purchase a nuclear device in Pakistan. | 企图在巴基斯坦购买一个核装置 |
[16:35] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[16:37] | – Madam President, all due respect– – Maria, | -总统女士 无意冒犯 -玛莉娅 |
[16:39] | I know you’re new to this, | 我知道你是新来的 |
[16:40] | but please don’t ever use that expression with me. | 但请再不要对我用那个俗语了 |
[16:43] | “All due respect” means precisely the opposite. | “无意冒犯”表达的是完全相反的意思 |
[16:46] | Ma’am, it’s just that this threat | 女士 这个威胁 |
[16:47] | remains squarely in the category of a potential– | 仍是一个潜在威胁 |
[16:50] | The intent is there. | 但他们有意图 |
[16:52] | Until we have confirmation that the deal has– | 除非我们能确认交易… |
[16:54] | Our intelligence has told us | 我们的情报机构已经表示 |
[16:55] | that they will regroup and try again. | 他们会重新部署 再次尝试的 |
[16:58] | This goes back to the warning from Rafiq Nasser two months ago. | 这能追溯到拉菲克·纳泽两个月前的警告 |
[17:02] | Now acting Secretary Gallagher and I | 自从南茜接替了诺拉 |
[17:04] | have been keeping a close watch on this threat | 成为代理国土安全部部长 |
[17:05] | ever since Nancy took over for Nora at Homeland. | 我们就一直在密切关注这一威胁 |
[17:09] | And in the spirit of the full transparency | 为了秉承本届政府的 |
[17:11] | this administration is embracing, | 公开透明政策 |
[17:13] | we’re going to take it public. | 我们要把这公诸于众 |
[17:16] | Ma’am. Frankly, I’m concerned. | 女士 老实说 我担心 |
[17:19] | From a strategic perspective, | 从战略角度讲 |
[17:21] | if ICO doesn’t act, we appear to be crying wolf. | 如果哈里发国不行动 我们就成了狼来了 |
[17:26] | But on the other hand, are we putting ourselves in a position | 另一方面 我们要把局面搞成 |
[17:28] | where we’re daring them to act? | 刺激他们行动吗 |
[17:31] | We don’t want to appear reckless. | 我们不想鲁莽行事 |
[17:38] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[17:41] | For obvious national security reasons, of course, | 当然是因为国家安全的原因 |
[17:44] | but… | 但是 |
[17:46] | also because the baby kept me awake. | 也因为胎儿闹得我睡不着 |
[17:49] | And for some reason… | 不知怎么 |
[17:52] | the com.funword.word “misogynist” popped into my mind. | 我想到了”厌女者”一词 |
[17:55] | And I was trying to think of the com.funword.word for the opposite. | 我努力去想有没有个对应词 |
[17:58] | You know, the com.funword.word for when a person hates men. | 就是讨厌男人的专有名词 |
[18:02] | Does anyone around this table know that com.funword.word is? | 在场有谁知道那个词是什么吗 |
[18:05] | The com.funword.word for when a person hates men? | 就是讨厌男人的专有名词 |
[18:07] | Anybody? | 有人知道吗 |
[18:12] | I had to go and look it up. | 我还去查了一下 |
[18:14] | “Misandrist.” | “厌男者” |
[18:16] | And no one really knows that com.funword.word | 但没人知道这个词 |
[18:18] | because it’s not used in our culture. | 因为我们文化中不常用它 |
[18:21] | So what I’m getting at, is maybe we all, | 所以我想说的是 或许我们都 |
[18:24] | regardless of our gender, | 不管我们什么性别 |
[18:26] | would do well to examine the pre-conceived notions that we have | 应该好好审视一下我们关于谁能 |
[18:30] | about who can and cannot act as Commander In Chief. | 谁不能做三军统帅的既定想法 |
[18:36] | There you go. | 给 |
[18:40] | They’re from a place called the Federalist Pig. | 这家店叫联邦党猪 |
[18:42] | I don’t know it. | 我没听说过 |
[18:43] | Well, I’ve been told it is the next best thing to Freddy’s. | 据说是仅次于弗莱迪的烤肉了 |
[18:47] | I’m good. You want some? | 我不用了 你要点吗 |
[18:49] | No, they’re for you. | 不 给你买的 |
[18:53] | Doyle has been asking around about you. | 道尔在到处打听你 |
[18:58] | Now we can shut him down. | 我们可以让他停止 |
[19:01] | But… | 但是 |
[19:04] | Yeah, come on, give me one. I mean… | 来吧 给我一根 |
[19:07] | What kind of man says no to ribs, right? | 什么样的人拒绝肋排啊 |
[19:16] | The articles and the press conferences. | 报道 还有记者招待会 |
[19:20] | A little goes a long way, Doug. | 虽然不多 但影响很大 道格 |
[19:30] | A lot of people, | 很多人 |
[19:33] | in a way, the whole country, | 可以说整个国家 |
[19:38] | – we’re relying on you. – Seth, | -都在指望你 -赛斯 |
[19:41] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[19:47] | Can you pass that sauce? | 可以把酱递给我吗 |
[20:37] | You must be so alone. | 你肯定很孤独 |
[20:42] | Do you even have anyone around anymore that you can trust? | 你身边还有值得信任的人吗 |
[20:44] | What are you playing at? | 你在玩什么把戏 |
[20:46] | “Surely, she saw it all. The killing. | “她肯定都看见了 所有的杀戮 |
[20:49] | The lying,” Says Frank at minute six. | 相关的谎言” 弗兰克在第六分钟说 |
[20:51] | Doug, you and me have to have a come to Jesus. | 道格 你和我必须和解 |
[20:53] | Agreed. Stop publicly accusing him or it’s all gonna come down. | 同意 停止公开指责他 否则就等着被曝光 |
[20:57] | All I’m trying to do is seek the truth these days. | 我现在只想寻求事实 |
[21:00] | Minute 76– “Before I ever made any big moves, | 76分钟 “我有大行动前 |
[21:03] | I always ran them by my wife.” | 总先跟我妻子商量” |
[21:05] | I like the sound of your voice, Doug. It’s so soothing. | 我喜欢你的声音 道格 很安抚人心 |
[21:09] | I never really thought about it before, | 我以前从没想过这个 |
[21:11] | but in just this way, you remind me of Francis. | 但在这方面 你让我觉得像弗兰西斯 |
[21:15] | The one thing I really miss is his voice. | 我真正想念的 是他的声音 |
[21:19] | It was always my favorite thing about him. | 那一直是我最喜欢他的地方 |
[21:22] | No matter what he would say, | 不管他说的是什么 |
[21:25] | the sound of his voice made me feel like | 他的声音让我觉得好像 |
[21:27] | everything was going to be all right. | 一切都会没事 |
[21:29] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[21:34] | Besides Annette, who else was there? | 除了安奈特 还有谁去了 |
[21:39] | I’m the only one who can save you, Doug. | 只有我能救你 道格 |
[21:42] | “And then he asked if I had no faith in God. | “他又问我是否不信上帝 |
[21:45] | I said, ‘You have it wrong. | 我说 你错了 |
[21:47] | It’s God who has no faith in us.'” | 是上帝不信我们” |
[21:48] | Minute 14. Would you like me to play it for you? | 14分钟 要我给你放吗 |
[21:52] | Drop the investigation and apologize for what you’re doing to him | 放弃调查 为你对他的抹黑道歉 |
[21:55] | or more of this is gonna come out. | 否则就会有更多泄露出来 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna press play. I want you to hear it. | 我要按播放了 我想要你听听 |
[22:32] | My security team just informed me | 我的安全团队刚告诉我 |
[22:34] | that Russian soldiers are firing at American Special Forces, Viktor. | 俄罗斯士兵冲美军特种部队开枪了 维克多 |
[22:38] | They invaded the coast, | 是他们入侵了海岸 |
[22:40] | which violates agreements you and I made. | 这违反了你我的协议 |
[22:41] | Preventing a nuclear device from– | 是为了防止核装置 |
[22:44] | Did you orchestrate this, Claire? | 这是你策划的吗 克莱尔 |
[22:45] | For what? To distract from your husband’s diary? | 为了什么 分散人们对你丈夫日记的注意 |
[22:49] | And don’t act like that would be beneath you. | 别装作你不会做出这种事 |
[22:51] | I don’t believe motherhood automatically makes a woman a saint. | 我并不相信当母亲能自动让一个女人变成圣人 |
[22:55] | – Rafiq Nasser– – Is dead. | -拉菲克·纳泽 -死了 |
[22:58] | We hit him with a drone strike an hour ago. | 我们一小时前用无人机袭击了他 |
[23:04] | He was providing us with necessary intelligence. | 他在给我们提供必要的情报 |
[23:07] | That you provided him with first. | 那是你先告诉他的 |
[23:09] | The threat is real. | 威胁是真的 |
[23:11] | I’ll have my people, the GRU, take it from here. | 我会让我格勒乌的人接手的 |
[23:13] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[23:15] | Look, Claire, just… | 克莱尔 |
[23:17] | worry about having your baby now. | 专心生你的孩子去吧 |
[23:23] | I’ve always been entertained by your arrogance. | 我一直觉得你的自大很好玩 |
[23:26] | It’s like watching some movie, just out of date. | 就像是看已经过了时的电影 |
[23:32] | If a rogue element gets their hands on a nuclear device, Viktor, | 如果有危险分子拿到核武器 维克多 |
[23:35] | I will strike first. | 我会先出击的 |
[23:43] | What time is it there now? | 你们那边现在几点 |
[23:46] | Must be close to sunrise, huh? | 快日出了吧 |
[23:51] | Just about. | 快了 |
[23:58] | If you drop an atom bomb, | 如果你丢原子弹 |
[24:01] | our world, your daughter’s world… | 我们的世界 你女儿的世界 |
[24:10] | That sun will never look the same again, Claire. | 太阳会永远变样的 克莱尔 |
[24:17] | What time is it there? | 你那边几点了 |
[24:27] | I’m about to have lunch. | 我正要吃午饭 |
[24:28] | And what are you having? | 你都吃什么 |
[24:31] | Oh, a salad. | 沙拉 |
[24:33] | Cucumbers and tomatoes, a bit of feta. | 黄瓜和西红柿 还有羊乳酪 |
[24:35] | Some Spanish olive oil and herbs from Tangiers. | 西班牙橄榄 还有丹吉尔的草药 |
[24:39] | I don’t eat bread anymore, you know. | 我现在不吃面包了 |
[24:42] | We never had a proper meal, you and I. | 我们还从未好好吃过一顿饭 |
[24:46] | Not really. | 算不上吃过 |
[24:47] | I’ll have to oppose you now, openly at the UN. | 我现在得在联合国公开反对你了 |
[24:51] | And at every turn. | 事事针对你 |
[24:55] | Privately, I… | 但私下里 |
[25:03] | I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[25:13] | As I made clear to President Petrov, | 我已跟佩特罗夫总统说明 |
[25:15] | I will not have terrorists waltzing out of the desert | 我绝不会允许恐怖分子带着原子弹 |
[25:19] | with an atomic bomb. | 大摇大摆地走出沙漠 |
[25:20] | It’s time for me to treat you all like the adults you are. | 我也该拿你们当大人了 |
[25:25] | The truth is… | 事实就是 |
[25:27] | I’m not the only one who’s in danger. | 我不是唯一有危险的人 |
[25:29] | No one’s safe. Not really. | 没有人真正安全 |
[25:34] | Not ever. | 永远都不 |
[25:35] | Does that mean a nuclear strike? The first one since Nagasaki? | 那么会进行核打击吗 自长崎后的第一例 |
[25:39] | If need be, yes. | 如果有必要的话 是的 |
[25:44] | Terry. | 泰芮 |
[25:45] | You’ve become a vocal critic of the president. | 你近来公开批评总统 |
[25:48] | Even before your arrest. | 甚至在你被捕前 |
[25:49] | Actually, the first time you went public | 其实 你第一次公开露面 |
[25:51] | was to support legislation limiting her powers. | 就是支持限制她权力的立法 |
[25:54] | Which is now more urgent than ever. | 而现在这一点更加紧急了 |
[25:57] | And recently, as you await trial, | 最近 在你等待庭审时 |
[25:59] | you got into some more hot water with your comments. | 又因为一些言论而陷入了更多麻烦 |
[26:01] | Yes, I misspoke. | 是啊 我失言了 |
[26:04] | But let’s face it. This president is fatal. | 但说实话吧 这个总统简直要命 |
[26:07] | I mean, she’s out there evoking end of days. | 她在刺激末日的到来 |
[26:11] | And with her in office, | 她在任的话 |
[26:12] | that is exactly where this country is headed. | 国家就是会走向末日 |
[26:15] | And what am I? | 我是什么 |
[26:16] | Some antiquated soul because I still believe in family? | 因为我还相信家庭 就古板了吗 |
[26:22] | Listen, if you want to do something in this country about poverty, | 如果你想改变国家的贫困状态 |
[26:25] | family. | 就得靠家庭 |
[26:27] | Crime, family. | 减少犯罪 靠家庭 |
[26:30] | Education, family. It’s family. | 教育 靠家庭 家庭是一切 |
[26:33] | My parents had dinner at six o’clock. Every single night. | 我父母每晚都六点吃饭 |
[26:37] | They didn’t care where you were, what the hell you were doing. | 不管你在哪 在做什么 |
[26:41] | Dinner was at six, goddamnit. | 晚饭六点开始 |
[26:43] | And when’s the last time you and your sister had dinner? | 你和你妹妹上一次一起吃晚饭是什么时候了 |
[26:51] | That is a fair question. | 这个问题很合理 |
[26:55] | And it has been some time | 我们的确 |
[26:57] | since we sat across from each other. | 挺久没有面对面坐下来了 |
[27:54] | How you doing, Bill? | 你好吗 比尔 |
[27:58] | Depends on the day. | 看是哪天了 |
[28:02] | And the dose. | 还有用药剂量 |
[28:08] | I brought you some pastries, from Poupon, Georgetown. | 我给你带了点心来 乔治敦的普蓬 |
[28:13] | I know you have a soft spot for those. | 我知道你就喜欢这个 |
[28:16] | Well, I don’t do sugar anymore. | 我现在不吃糖了 |
[28:18] | It’s… fuel for the tumor. | 只会助长肿瘤 |
[28:22] | You can have one, if you want. | 你想吃的话吃一个吧 |
[28:24] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[28:29] | Twenty years ago, | 20年前 |
[28:31] | I probably would have sat down… | 我大概会坐下来 |
[28:34] | and written out my memoirs, | 写本回忆录 |
[28:38] | instead of… | 而不是 |
[28:41] | trying to just get it out there any way I can. | 想尽办法把话说出去 |
[28:48] | I thought she would have come out. | 我以为她会来呢 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry. She sent me. | 抱歉 她让我来了 |
[29:01] | Does she want me to stop? | 她要我停下吗 |
[29:04] | The opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[29:06] | She wants you to keep hitting the president hard… | 她要你继续猛烈抨击总统 |
[29:11] | so that she can come out against you. | 这样她就能出来反对你 |
[29:17] | Is this gonna be a mess? | 这会变得一团乱吗 |
[29:23] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[29:27] | When did it happen? | 什么时候变成这样的 |
[29:30] | That we were the ones catching up. | 我们成了拼命补救的一方 |
[29:36] | Were we not paying attention? | 是我们没留神吗 |
[29:39] | Not enough. | 不够留神 |
[29:41] | Francis was a son of a bitch. | 弗兰西斯就是个混蛋 |
[29:46] | But he was a talented son of a bitch. | 但他是个厉害的混蛋 |
[29:51] | He saw her coming. | 他料到了她 |
[29:54] | He just couldn’t stop himself. | 却阻止不了他自己 |
[29:57] | Or her. | 或她 |
[30:01] | Where do you think we’re gonna be in ten years, Mark? | 你觉得十年后我们会变成什么样 马克 |
[30:07] | Come on. I’m asking everybody. | 拜托 这个问题我逢人便问 |
[30:10] | – For obvious reasons. – You think about it more than I do. | -因为显而易见的原因 -你比我更常想这个 |
[30:15] | Fat, wasted and distracted. | 大腹便便 醉眼迷离 心不在焉 |
[30:18] | Might be a good night out, but it’s no way to live a life. | 这么过一晚还不错 但不能这么生活 |
[30:33] | Come on, ten years? | 拜托 十年后 |
[30:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Things don’t really change, Bill. | 事情并不会怎么改变 比尔 |
[30:44] | They just– | 只会… |
[30:46] | They just fade away, man. | 只会逐渐消逝 兄弟 |
[30:58] | God, I’m angry. | 天啊 我真愤怒 |
[31:06] | I heard your husband’s voice. | 我听了你丈夫的录音 |
[31:09] | Douglas Stamper came to us. | 道格拉斯·斯坦普来找我们 |
[31:12] | Offered up Francis’ diaries, | 要把弗兰西斯的日记给我们 |
[31:15] | snippets of which Doug played for me. | 道格给我放了部分片段 |
[31:20] | And to tell you the truth, I considered using it against you. | 说实话 我想过拿它对付你 |
[31:24] | But I don’t think it should | 但我觉得录音 |
[31:26] | ever find its way into the public sphere. | 不应该被公开 |
[31:29] | – Forgive my surprise. – I’m not my brother. | -我很惊讶 -我不是我哥哥 |
[31:32] | Bill’s become bad for democracy. | 比尔现在对民主是不利的 |
[31:35] | Like Francis was. | 和之前的弗兰西斯一样 |
[31:37] | The world loves a cat fight, | 大家都喜欢看女生打架 |
[31:39] | but I say let’s deny them the satisfaction. | 但我说我们不要如他们的愿 |
[31:43] | It’s not too late for us. | 对我们来说还不算太迟 |
[31:47] | You know, you’re right. Let’s not give them what they want. | 你说得对 我们不要让他们如愿 |
[31:52] | Fuck them all. | 去他们的 |
[31:55] | Sorry, Angel. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[31:58] | They hear things, you know. There have been studies. | 他们是能听到声音的 有这方面的研究 |
[32:01] | Is it amazing? | 感觉是不是很棒 |
[32:03] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:05] | She’s an active little thing. | 她是个活泼的小东西 |
[32:08] | May I? | 我可以摸摸吗 |
[32:10] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[32:19] | She’s kicking. | 她在踢我 |
[32:27] | We’ll take care of Doug. | 我们会解决掉道格的 |
[32:28] | I don’t believe your support. | 我不相信你会支持我 |
[32:32] | You’re a bad liar, Annie. | 你根本不会说谎 安妮 |
[32:35] | And you tried to kill her. | 你还企图杀了她 |
[32:36] | You have my son. | 你手里有我儿子 |
[32:38] | How are you gonna do it? | 你准备怎么下手 |
[32:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:43] | Tell me who the others are and I will let Duncan go. | 告诉我其他人是谁 我就放了邓肯 |
[32:46] | – He’s innocent, as am I. – God, please. | -他是无辜的 和我一样 -天啊 得了 |
[32:49] | This so-called nuclear crisis. | 这所谓的核危机 |
[32:51] | You’re worse than Frank. | 你比弗兰克还糟糕 |
[32:57] | She’s kicking again. | 她又在踢我了 |
[33:01] | It’s like she senses we’re nearing the end. | 像是她感觉到 结局就快到了 |
[33:11] | The only question, Doug, is | 唯一的问题是 道格 |
[33:13] | if you’re their plan A, what’s their plan B? | 如果你是他们的A计划 那他们的B计划是什么 |
[33:16] | If Francis were here, we’d know. | 如果弗兰西斯还在 我们就能知道 |
[33:18] | Yes. Well, if he was going to kill me, | 是啊 如果他准备杀我 |
[33:20] | – how would he do it? – He’d find an opportunity you provided. | -他会怎么做 -他会利用你提供的机会 |
[33:23] | He was always three steps ahead, wasn’t he? | 他总是抢先人三步 是吧 |
[33:25] | Francis Underwood… | 弗兰西斯·安德伍德… |
[33:27] | Maybe he still is. | 也许他现在还是这样 |
[33:31] | Have I been keeping him alive? | 我一直在延续他的生命吗 |
[33:37] | Just how far am I willing to go? | 我愿意走到哪一步 |
[33:43] | I’m having second thoughts. | 我有些犹豫了 |
[33:47] | Am I sure this is a good idea? | 我确定这是个好主意吗 |
[33:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:50] | What if I’m carrying a demon seed or something? | 如果我怀的是恶魔的种呢 |
[33:53] | The odds are 50-50. | 五五开的几率 |
[33:56] | So tired of talking about Francis. | 真是受够了说弗兰西斯的事 |
[33:59] | I miss my boyfriend Reed. | 我想念我男朋友里德 |
[34:03] | I do too, sometimes, but– | 我有时候也想 但… |
[34:04] | Reed wanted too much. | 里德想要的太多 |
[34:07] | Francis gave me permission to hunger. | 弗兰西斯允许我保持饥饿 |
[34:10] | Because he felt it himself. | 因为他也是这样 |
[34:12] | All the time. Insatiable. | 一直都不满足 |
[34:15] | Everyone thinks I should feel sated. | 大家都觉得我应该知足了 |
[34:17] | Then he said, “No, Claire, | 而他说 “不 克莱尔 |
[34:19] | be as hungry as me.” | 和我一样饥饿 永不满足” |
[34:21] | And so I ate him? | 于是我吞噬了他 |
[34:24] | He ate himself. | 他吞噬了自己 |
[34:27] | Doug Stamper? | 道格·斯坦普呢 |
[34:30] | Am I going to eat him? | 我也要吞噬他吗 |
[34:36] | – Herr God. – Herr Lucifer. | -上帝先生 -魔鬼先生 |
[34:39] | Beware. | 当心了 |
[34:51] | You know, I always thought… | 我一直以为 |
[34:54] | – maybe one day, you know, but… – Put it back. | -或许某一天… -放回去 |
[34:58] | What? | 什么 |
[34:59] | The picture. It belongs on the fridge. | 那张照片 贴回冰箱上 |
[35:03] | Okay, sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[35:08] | You know, if there is anything that I can do. | 如果有什么我可以做的 |
[35:13] | I mean, in case it doesn’t go as planned. | 万一没能如我们的愿 |
[35:15] | Can you please stop moving? | 能别晃来晃去吗 |
[35:16] | I’m a little worked up, all right? | 我有点紧张 好吗 |
[35:19] | Claire Hale Underwood lived and then she died. | 克莱尔·黑尔·安德伍德生而后死 |
[35:23] | – She’s no different from anyone else. – Yeah. | -她也只是凡人 -没错 |
[35:25] | Well, I’m not sure the world’s gonna see it the way you do. | 我不敢说世人会和你持相同的看法 |
[35:33] | If this breaks right, you can be a hero. | 如果一切顺利 你将成为英雄 |
[35:39] | Don’t spin me, Seth. | 别拍马屁了 赛斯 |
[35:46] | How do they plan to do me in? | 他们打算怎么处理我 |
[35:55] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[35:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:00] | I’m gonna say this to you. | 我这么说 |
[36:03] | Not because we’re friends. | 并不是因为我们是朋友 |
[36:06] | But because of everything that we’ve been through together. | 而是因为我们一起经历的一切 |
[36:19] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混账 |
[36:25] | You don’t have to be a part of this, if you don’t want to. | 你如果不想做 可以退出 |
[36:28] | You saying that for me or for you? | 你这么说是为了我 还是为了自己 |
[36:32] | Maybe both. | 或许都是 |
[36:43] | I don’t know who it is… | 我不清楚是谁 |
[36:47] | but they have someone inside the White House. | 但他们在白宫有内应 |
[36:56] | Military always hated her. | 军方一向看她不顺眼 |
[36:59] | That’s one thing. | 那是一点 |
[37:08] | Fuck ’em all. | 去他们的 |
[37:11] | What about the two of us? We just leave. | 我们俩就远走高飞吧 |
[37:15] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪里 |
[37:18] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:20] | How does he look? | 他看起来如何 |
[37:21] | He’s fine. He’s sure that she’ll invite him in. | 挺好 他肯定她会邀请他去 |
[37:25] | Put him on. | 让他接电话 |
[37:31] | Doug. | 道格 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:33] | What extraordinary times these are. | 多么伟大的时刻 |
[37:36] | I wish I could be there to shake your hand. | 我真希望能亲自握你的手 |
[37:37] | Annette, I want to make something very clear. | 安奈特 有件事我必须讲明 |
[37:40] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我这么做不是为了你 |
[37:42] | We’ll be sure to move him from Gaffney to Arlington. | 我们一定会把他从加夫尼迁到阿灵顿公墓 |
[37:45] | And help fund the Library. | 并且资助图书馆 |
[37:48] | And, Doug, given your recent struggles, | 道格 考虑到你近期的精神状态 |
[37:52] | nine or ten years from now, you could be out. | 九年十年后 你就能出来了 |
[37:56] | And I want to thank you. | 我要感谢你 |
[37:58] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[38:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:02] | Everything is set from our side. | 这边已经准备就绪 |
[38:04] | The quarterback is standing by. | 只差临门一脚了 |
[38:06] | And Duncan? | 邓肯呢 |
[38:09] | Is going to have to wait. | 他只能等了 |
[38:17] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[38:19] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[38:21] | Just… | 就… |
[38:23] | everything’s in place. | 一切都准备好了 |
[38:30] | Later. | 再见 |
[38:34] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[38:38] | It’s not going to go like you think. | 事情发展不会如你所想的 |
[38:54] | No. | 不 |
[38:57] | I never liked talking to you in the first place. | 我从来就不喜欢对你说话 |
[39:04] | From what I hear, | 据我得到消息 |
[39:05] | you were right to cancel your public appearances. | 你取消公开露面是对的 |
[39:07] | – You think so? – I do, ma’am. | -你这么认为 -是的 女士 |
[39:09] | I think the White House is the safest place | 我认为你目前待在白宫里 |
[39:11] | for you to be right now. | 是最安全的 |
[39:12] | Nathan, you’re a liar. | 纳森 你是个骗子 |
[39:16] | Do me a favor. Kiss your sweet baby’s forehead for me. | 帮我个忙 替我亲吻你小宝宝的额头 |
[39:29] | Our intelligence confirms | 我们的情报已证实 |
[39:31] | the hand off is on the verge of taking place. | 交易马上就要进行了 |
[39:33] | And our intelligence says that’s not so. | 但我们的情报显示并非如此 |
[39:36] | We’re talking about a 20-mile radius of sand. | 这可是一片半径20英里的沙地 |
[39:39] | Unreachable by conventional means. | 无法通过常规办法到达 |
[39:41] | I’ll have my forces coordinate with yours, okay? | 我会让我的部队配合你的部队 好吗 |
[39:44] | I’m not asking for your permission, Viktor. | 我没在请求准许 维克多 |
[39:48] | Look, Claire. I can see how eager you are to show your enemies | 克莱尔 我能看出你多么渴望让敌人知道 |
[39:52] | just how powerful you are. | 你有多强大 |
[39:54] | But, please, | 但是 拜托 |
[39:57] | please don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[40:02] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[40:04] | the things you’ve done. | 知道你做过的事 |
[40:07] | Think how the world will judge you. | 想想世界会如何评价你 |
[40:10] | As if you have any credibility with the world stage. | 就好像你在世界舞台上有什么可信度似的 |
[40:14] | Prepare a statement. | 准备一份声明 |
[40:15] | Ma’am, I need to object. | 女士 我必须反对 |
[40:17] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[40:19] | The public is aware we’re prepared to strike. | 民众知道我们准备进行核打击了 |
[40:21] | We don’t need to alarm them further. | 我们不需要让他们更加恐慌了 |
[40:23] | I will not be a part of this… this fabrication. | 我不要参与这出戏 |
[40:27] | Alert the military aide. | 通知军队副官 |
[40:28] | I want him ready and waiting with the briefcase. | 我要他准备好核公文包等着我 |
[40:37] | A targeted strike will destabilize the region | 一次针对性的打击将使该地区 |
[40:40] | for decades to come… | 动荡几十年 |
[40:41] | and it will create a distrust | 还会在欧洲 |
[40:43] | that will ripple through Europe and much of Asia. | 和亚洲大部分地区产生不信任感 |
[40:45] | Markets will be rocked. Yes, the consequences will be grave. | 市场将受到震荡 是的 后果会很严重 |
[40:52] | But it has come to my attention… | 但我已经得知 |
[40:56] | that there is a plot against me. | 现在有针对我的阴谋 |
[40:59] | Someone in my White House is planning to betray me. | 我的白宫里有人打算背叛我 |
[41:03] | And until I find out who that is, | 在我找出内鬼之前 |
[41:05] | I will not reconsider my position here. | 我不会重新考虑我的立场 |
[41:13] | Ma’am? Something arrived for you from Doug Stamper. | 女士 道格·斯坦普给您送来了一样东西 |
[41:16] | It was passed through security. | 它通过了安检 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:33] | Yes. | 说 |
[42:34] | The men in uniform don’t support you. | 军人不支持你 |
[42:47] | I want the White House emptied out. | 把白宫清场 |
[42:48] | Other than yourselves, minimal and essential staff only. | 除了你们 只留下必要的最少人手 |
[42:51] | – All visitors need to be cleared by me. – Yes, ma’am. | -所有来访者都要经过我的同意 -是 女士 |
[43:15] | Are you fucking kidding me? Are you standing me up? | 你在开玩笑吗 你要放我鸽子吗 |
[43:20] | God bless you, man. | 上帝保佑你 |
[43:21] | But this is not what you promised me. | 但你不是这样答应我的 |
[43:24] | And you can tell the president | 你可以告诉总统 |
[43:25] | that she can send an army of lawyers at me, | 她可以派一帮律师对付我 |
[43:28] | but I won’t be buried. | 但别想埋了我 |
[43:31] | I am not going to stop. | 我不会罢休的 |
[43:32] | And I don’t know when it will be or how. | 我不知道在什么时候以何种方式 |
[43:35] | But I am going to finish this godforsaken story, okay? | 但我一定会完成这该死的报道 好吗 |
[43:51] | See, the Harry Brooker painting, that’s my very favorite. | 看 哈利·布洛克的画 这是我最喜欢的 |
[43:56] | And then there’s the Hogarth. | 然后是霍格斯 |
[43:58] | That’s 1700’s, English. | 18世纪 英国的 |
[44:02] | And from France, the Chardin, same period. | 还有法国的 夏尔丹 同一时期 |
[44:10] | There’s… | 还有一幅… |
[44:12] | one from the 1800s from Germany | 19世纪 德国的 |
[44:14] | that’s very interesting in here. | 这个很有趣 |
[44:17] | There, see? | 在这里 看到了吗 |
[44:20] | They all have one thing in common. | 它们都有一个共同点 |
[44:24] | Children watching, | 儿童在观看 |
[44:26] | waiting for the cards to fall. | 等待纸牌掉下来[等待结果] |
[44:37] | Seth Grayson. | 赛斯·格雷森 |
[44:44] | Annette. | 安奈特 |
[44:49] | I won’t be here for this. | 我不要在这儿等着 |
[44:52] | Where would you rather be? | 那你想去哪里 |
[44:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:55] | 1999. | 1999年 |
[44:57] | Tenants Advocacy Group, south side of Chicago. | 芝加哥南部 租户拥护小组 |
[45:00] | But I can’t be there, so I don’t know. | 但我又去不了 所以我不知道 |
[45:07] | If you’re leaving, leave. | 如果你要离开 就快走 |
[45:40] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[45:45] | Thank you, Colonel Flora. | 谢谢你 弗洛拉上校 |
[45:50] | What did they promise you? | 他们对你承诺了什么 |
[45:53] | – Ma’am, I didn’t– – Quiet. | -女士 我没有… -闭嘴 |
[46:48] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[46:56] | May we have the room, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[46:59] | – Are you sure, ma’am? – Yes. It’s all right. Thank you. | -您确定吗 女士 -没事的 谢谢 |
[47:10] | Doug. | 道格 |
[47:12] | Do we need a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[47:14] | You can’t. | 你不能喝酒 |
[47:17] | Well, desperate times, right? | 毕竟是非常时刻 是吧 |
[47:28] | Here’s who wants you dead. | 这些是想杀了你的人 |
[47:32] | Annette Shepherd had me waiting. | 安奈特·谢泼德让我在外面等 |
[47:35] | I know who was there. | 我知道都谁去了 |
[47:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:42] | Whatever happens here… | 不管这里发生什么 |
[47:45] | It’s between us. | 你知我知 |
[48:00] | Doug, I know you. You’ve never really had anyone else. | 道格 我了解你 你从来拥有过谁 |
[48:04] | Rachel Posner, but… | 有个瑞秋·波斯纳 不过 |
[48:06] | How long do you think you’re going to get away with that? | 你觉得那件事 你还能逃避多久 |
[48:14] | I don’t. | 我逃不了 |
[48:18] | What are you going to call her? | 你打算给她起什么名字 |
[48:22] | I haven’t decided yet. | 还没定 |
[48:24] | – What do you think? – Frances Underwood. | -你觉得呢 -弗兰西丝·安德伍德 |
[48:27] | Frances with an “E.” | 丝绸的丝 |
[48:29] | That belongs to her. | 那是给她的 |
[48:34] | She ever gonna get to hear his voice? His words? | 她会听到他的声音 他的话吗 |
[48:36] | No. | 不会 |
[48:38] | And neither is anyone else. | 也永远不会有人听到了 |
[48:39] | – Her father was a great man, Claire. – Doug. | -她父亲是个伟人 克莱尔 -道格 |
[48:43] | How many times did he even mention your name | 他在这些录音里 有多少次 |
[48:47] | in those recordings? | 提到过你的名字 |
[48:51] | – He was protecting me. – No. | -他是在保护我 -不是 |
[48:54] | I’m so sorry you need to believe that. | 你非要这么认为 我很遗憾 |
[49:04] | Do you want it? | 你想要吗 |
[49:05] | I’m the only one left who knows you, Claire. | 了解你的人 只剩下我了 克莱尔 |
[49:08] | You’re using that child out there, | 你利用这个孩子 |
[49:10] | acting like the mother of this nation. | 装出一副国母的样子 |
[49:12] | – I know the truth. – Doug, I’m happy. | -但我知道真相 -道格 我很幸福 |
[49:15] | Believe me. I’m good. | 相信我 我如鱼得水 |
[49:22] | I want you to know that I forgive you. | 我想告诉你 我原谅你了 |
[49:27] | It was you, right? | 是你做的 是不是 |
[49:41] | He was coming here to kill you. | 他过来是想杀了你 |
[49:45] | And then he was going to go to you next. | 然后下一个目标就是你 |
[49:47] | I couldn’t let you destroy him. | 我不能让你毁了他 |
[49:51] | Did you want him to die in my bed? Was that your plan? | 你是想让他死在我床上 你是这么计划的吗 |
[49:55] | I didn’t have a plan. | 我哪有什么计划 |
[49:59] | I didn’t know. | 我根本不知道 |
[50:01] | I didn’t– I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[50:10] | I used his meds. | 我用了他的药 |
[50:15] | I didn’t know how long it would take, but I– | 我不知道要花多久才生效 但是我 |
[50:19] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[50:23] | I couldn’t let him destroy everything we built. | 我不能让他毁掉我们成就的一切 |
[50:28] | I had to protect the legacy from the man. | 我必须阻止他破坏他的遗产 |
[50:31] | He got weak, Doug. | 他变弱了 道格 |
[50:33] | That wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[50:35] | He made you! | 是他成就了你 |
[50:38] | Say it. Say it. | 说啊 说啊 |
[50:42] | Say it. | 快说 |
[50:44] | I’m not going to give you what you want. | 我不会如你所愿的 |
[50:53] | Damn it, Claire. Just say it. Please. | 可恶 克莱尔 说吧 求你了 |
[50:58] | You’re happy he’s dead, too. | 他死了 你也很开心吧 |
[51:02] | Then say it! Say it! | 那就说 说啊 |
[51:04] | Say it! | 快说 |
[51:05] | Say it right now. | 现在就说 |
[51:08] | Let him go, Doug. | 忘了他吧 道格 |
[51:10] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[51:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:20] | I’m sor– | 我很抱… |
[51:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[51:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[51:32] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:10] | It’s all right, Doug. | 没事了 道格 |
[52:13] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[52:20] | It’s all gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[52:53] | There. | 好了 |
[52:56] | No more pain. | 没有痛苦了 |