时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:08] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:11] | Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:17] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:22] | We will make no distinction. | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:23] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:25] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:26] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:28] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:31] | The next song we’re going to play for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:33] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:34] | Until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:37] | I’m just making sure we don’t get hit again. | 我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
[00:42] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:46] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:47] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[00:57] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[01:00] | God! | 神啊 |
[01:01] | Fuck! I missed something once before. | 操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
[01:03] | I won’t… I can’t let that happen again. | 我不会… 不能让悲剧重演 |
[01:08] | It was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[01:10] | – Everyone misses something. – Everyone is not me. | -很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
[01:26] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[01:27] | The CIA– they’re very close | 中情局马上就会发现 |
[01:28] | to finding out about our friend in Gettysburg. | 我们在葛底斯堡的朋友 |
[01:31] | – The tailor? – You need to go there now… | -那个裁缝吗 -你现在就得赶过去 |
[01:33] | and move into a safe house. | 把他带到安全屋 |
[01:34] | I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans tonight. | 晚上要在华府举办为伤残军人筹资的慈善晚宴 |
[01:38] | If you go there now, you’ll make it back easily. | 你现在去肯定来得及 |
[01:40] | You think, if they caught me, that I would talk? | 你是觉得我被抓就会全盘托出吗 |
[01:42] | They’re not gonna catch you now. | 你跟我走 他们就不会抓到你了 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry. Am I late? | 抱歉 我来晚了吗 |
[01:46] | Carrie, you can’t be in here. | 卡莉 你不能进来 |
[01:47] | What’s going on, David? | 这是什么情况 大卫 |
[01:48] | You’re doing the debrief without me? | 你竟然不让我参与简报会 |
[01:50] | Carrie, you didn’t come here today | 卡莉 你今天来 |
[01:51] | expecting to get reinstated, right? | 不是想着要恢复职位吧 |
[01:53] | He’s still out there, David. We let him get away. | 他仍逍遥法外 大卫 我们让他给跑了 |
[01:56] | We need to be doing everything possible to… | 我们必须不惜一切努力 |
[01:57] | That’s not your concern anymore. | 不用你再为此费心了 |
[02:14] | Where are you? I’ve been trying to call you. | 你在哪 我一直在给你打电话 |
[02:15] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:19] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’m here. I’m here. | 在听 在听 |
[02:24] | – What was that? – What was what? | -刚刚那是什么声音 -什么什么声音 |
[02:27] | Brody…you’re breaking up. Come on! | 布洛迪 你的声音断断续续的 |
[02:32] | Brody… | 布洛迪 |
[02:33] | Brody, Brody. | 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[02:36] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[02:37] | Either you tell me what is going on… | 要么你告诉我发生了什么事 |
[02:39] | – There’s nothing going… – Or I suggest | -没有事发生 -要么我建议 |
[02:40] | you give this marriage some serious thought. | 好好思量一下我们的婚姻 |
[02:44] | That’s the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut | 这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分 |
[02:46] | that Estes and his mob haven’t seen yet. | 埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报 |
[02:48] | You deserve to see it first. | 你应该第一个看到 |
[02:52] | My name is Nicholas Brody. | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[02:54] | People will say that I was turned into a terrorist. | 有人说我已经崩溃了 我被洗脑了 |
[02:57] | My action this day… | 我今日所为 |
[02:58] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[03:01] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[03:29] | I am your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[03:32] | Don’t make me destroy you. | 别逼我毁灭你 |
[03:35] | Is your dad here? | 你爸在家吗 |
[03:36] | Kenny! Kenny! | 肯尼 肯尼 |
[03:42] | Uh, he’s, uh… visiting for the week. | 这周我带他 |
[03:45] | Kenny, this is Saul. | 肯尼 这是索尔 |
[03:52] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[03:54] | Something going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:58] | Iran? | 伊朗 |
[03:59] | It’s related. | 有一定关系 |
[04:02] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[04:11] | So…? | 说吧 |
[04:13] | Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden. | 有个自杀式炸弹袭击者差点把华登副总统炸飞 |
[04:16] | Jesus! When? | 老天啊 什么时候 |
[04:17] | When Elizabeth Gaines was shot. | 伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被枪杀的那天 |
[04:19] | Remember him in the bunker with all his cronies? | 记得他当时和同僚们躲进地下室吗 |
[04:21] | Remember? I was one of the cronies. | 这话说的 我当时在场 |
[04:23] | Someone had on a suicide vest. | 有人穿了件炸弹背心 |
[04:27] | He made a tape. | 他还录了段视频 |
[04:49] | My name is Nicholas Brody… | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[04:51] | and I’m a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. | 我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士 |
[04:54] | I have a wife and two kids who I love. | 我有妻子和两个子女 我爱他们 |
[04:59] | By the time you’ve watched this, | 当你们看到这段录像的时候 |
[05:02] | you’ll have read a lot of things about me, | 你们应该已经听说过一些关于我的事 |
[05:04] | about what I’ve done. | 我的所作所为 |
[05:06] | That’s why I wanted to explain myself, | 所以我要为自己做一个解释 |
[05:08] | so that you’ll know the truth. | 以便让你们知道真相 |
[05:15] | Why didn’t Brody go through with it? | 布罗迪当时为什么没下手 |
[05:17] | That I don’t know. | 那我就不得而知了 |
[05:20] | So what’s our move? | 我们怎么办 |
[05:23] | Well, we could arrest him; that would be that. | 我们可以逮捕他 事情就此了结 |
[05:25] | Or…? | 或者呢 |
[05:27] | Or we could leave him right where he is. | 或者我们可以按兵不动 观察他的动向 |
[05:29] | What does that get us? | 这么做有什么好处 |
[05:34] | Iran is planning blowback against the U.S. | 伊朗打算针对以色列的袭击行为 |
[05:35] | for the Israel bombings. | 对美国实行报复 |
[05:37] | They’ve said so publicly. | 他们已经公开表示过了 |
[05:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:40] | Nazir was the agent of that plan. | 纳齐尔是那次计划的中间人 |
[05:41] | That’s what the Beirut meet was about. | 贝鲁特那次会面就是为了这事 |
[05:43] | And you think Brody’s gonna be a part of it? | 你觉得布罗迪也会参与其中吗 |
[05:45] | Well, he was last time. | 上次就有他的份 |
[05:47] | He certainly sounds devoted to Nazir on that tape. | 录像里的他貌似对纳齐尔忠心不二 |
[05:51] | Yes, he does. | 对 听出来了 |
[05:56] | So you want to follow Brody. | 所以你想跟踪布罗迪 |
[05:58] | See if we can get a lead on what they’re up to. | 看能否找到关于他们密谋的线索 |
[06:00] | When, where, what kind of attack. | 时间 地点 袭击方式 |
[06:05] | How do I tell Walden? | 我该怎么告诉华登 |
[06:07] | You don’t. | 别告诉他 |
[06:08] | Saul, the guy’s palling around with a jihadist. | 索尔 那家伙在为恐怖分子卖命 |
[06:10] | We need him to keep it up. | 我们要让他按计划行事 |
[06:12] | Nothing changes. | 静观其变 |
[06:15] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[06:16] | Nothing changes. | 静观其变 |
[06:18] | If Walden suddenly dumps Brody, | 如果华登突然弃用布罗迪 |
[06:21] | the other side knows something’s up. | 对方肯定知道出了岔子 |
[06:23] | I dupe this guy, he fires me in five seconds. | 要是骗了他 我立马就得滚蛋 |
[06:26] | You tell him golden boy plotted his demise | 要是你说政坛新星图谋不轨 |
[06:28] | and you missed it, | 而你没察觉到 |
[06:30] | fires you in three. | 那死得更快 |
[06:37] | I’m cooked either way. | 怎么都得完蛋 |
[06:38] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[06:42] | Not if you thwart an attack on America. | 除非你能阻止针对美国的袭击 |
[06:45] | Then you’re a hero. | 那就成英雄了 |
[06:56] | So? | 那么 |
[06:58] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[07:02] | Oh, some off-campus space… | 找个外围监控点 |
[07:06] | surveillance equipment, a few good men. | 监视设备 几个好手 |
[07:08] | Outsiders? | 找外面的人吗 |
[07:10] | And complete secrecy. | 要绝对保密 |
[07:12] | No one in the Agency knows shit but you and me. | 除了你我 局里谁都不能知道 |
[07:16] | And Carrie. | 还有卡莉 |
[07:18] | And Carrie. | 当然 卡莉 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | But I’m sending you a guy. | 不过我得给你派个人 |
[07:23] | He’ll run it. | 由他负责 |
[07:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:26] | Because I’m sending you a guy. | 因为我就是要派个人 |
[07:29] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[07:33] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[07:35] | She called this. | 她一点没说错 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | Espresso and an apology? | 咖啡加道歉 好吗 |
[07:52] | I’ll take the coffee. | 咖啡我接受 |
[08:03] | Yeah… I don’t know what else to say but I’m sorry, Jess. | 除了抱歉我不知说什么才好 杰西 |
[08:12] | You can explain. | 你可以解释 |
[08:18] | You can tell me what’s going on and how it’s gonna change. | 说说到底怎么回事 往后怎么办 |
[08:27] | Can you trust me on this? | 这件事你相信我吗 |
[08:29] | I want to tell you, but I can’t. | 我想告诉你 但不能 |
[08:33] | No. | 不信 |
[08:36] | I don’t trust you anymore. | 我再也不相信你了 |
[08:40] | That’s harsh. | 这话太伤人了 |
[08:41] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[08:43] | I’ll do better. | 我会变好的 |
[08:50] | It’s pretty simple, Brody. | 其实很简单 布洛迪 |
[08:52] | I can’t live like this. | 我没法这么过 |
[08:58] | I won’t. | 不想这样 |
[09:02] | So if you don’t have something real | 所以 要么你现在就对我 |
[09:05] | to say to me right now, | 实话实说 |
[09:08] | something true… | 讲真话 |
[09:12] | …you should pack a bag. | 你去收拾行李吧 |
[09:41] | So your dad’s in the woodshed, huh? | 这么说你爸百口难辩了 |
[09:44] | 200 people are waiting for you, and you go AWOL. | 有200号人等着 你却玩失踪 |
[09:48] | Yeah, you get the shed. | 有理也说不清的 |
[09:50] | Where do you think he was? | 那你觉得他当时在哪儿 |
[09:54] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[10:00] | You want to get stoned? | 想去喝点酒吗 |
[10:03] | That can’t be the only thing to do. | 不光是去喝酒吧 |
[10:05] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思啊 |
[10:09] | I don’t know, Xander, I… it just… | 算了 亚历山大 我就是 |
[10:12] | Dana! | 丹娜 |
[10:13] | It wouldn’t help. | 觉得那样没用 |
[10:15] | Dad’s ready to go. | 爸爸准备好走了 |
[10:17] | Hey, Xander. | 嗨 亚历山大 |
[10:18] | Hey, dude. | 嗨 哥们 |
[10:29] | I’ll see you later, I guess. | 那回见吧 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s a good sign. | 真是好现象啊 |
[11:07] | Your mom wants some time alone. | 你妈想单独待一阵子 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I can’t blame her. | 我又没法怨她 |
[11:11] | I mean, you embarrassed her. | 你让她很没面子 |
[11:13] | – Bad. – I didn’t mean to. | -很不好 -我不是故意的 |
[11:23] | By the way, your car smells like smoke. | 对了 车里怎么那么大烟味 |
[11:28] | I gave someone a ride. | 有别人坐过 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[11:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:38] | Quick– who wrote the Declaration of Independence? | 速答题 《独立宣言》谁起草的 |
[11:41] | Thomas Jefferson. | 托马斯·杰斐逊 |
[11:42] | Correct. | 正确 |
[11:43] | And for extra credit, | 附加题 |
[11:45] | how many kids did he have with Sally Hemings? | 他和莎丽·海明斯育有几个子女 |
[11:50] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[11:52] | My dad’s a liar; my mom’s a rube. | 我爸是骗子 我妈是泼妇 |
[11:57] | Knew we had stuff in common. | 同病相怜啊 |
[12:10] | Well, well, well… | 好家活 |
[12:12] | Carrie Mathison was right about the red-headed menace. | 卡莉·麦吉森对那红毛怪的判断真准 |
[12:15] | It only took a year for people to believe me. | 可大家过了一年才肯信我 |
[12:17] | I believed you, right from the start. | 我从开始就相信你 |
[12:20] | Thank you, Max. | 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[12:21] | Course, no one ever asked me. | 就是没人问过我 |
[12:24] | All right, let’s do this thing. | 好了 开始干活 |
[12:30] | Sweet hardware. | 好设备啊 |
[12:32] | Yep, CIA has the best shit. | 没错 中情局全是好东西 |
[12:35] | So, who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[12:38] | Um, the same guys who’ve already watched Brody for 300 hours. | 就是监视过布洛迪300小时那批人 |
[12:40] | – Who are you? – The guy running things. | -你谁啊 -负责人 |
[12:44] | Is that right? | 真的啊 |
[12:45] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[12:47] | And I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[12:49] | Well, I’m not crazy about them, either. | 我也没多大兴趣 |
[12:51] | Crazy? Interesting word. | 兴趣 这词有意思 |
[12:54] | Peter Quinn. | 彼得·奎恩 |
[12:56] | – Uh, Carrie. – Mathison. | -卡莉 -麦吉森 |
[12:57] | Yes, I know. | 没错 |
[12:59] | I like your work. | 很欣赏你的工作 |
[13:03] | Uh, Peter Quinn from where? | 彼得·奎恩 哪派来的 |
[13:05] | Same place as you. | 你们那里 |
[13:06] | – Officer? – Analyst. | -文职干部 -分析师 |
[13:08] | Estes brought him in. | 埃斯蒂斯派来的 |
[13:09] | Ah. So, let’s talk shop. | 那咱说正事吧 |
[13:11] | How many years? | 干几年了 |
[13:14] | Six at Langley, | 兰利六年 |
[13:15] | four on the Venezuela desk. | 委内瑞拉分部四年 |
[13:17] | The cartels? | 搞缉毒吗 |
[13:18] | Like that. | 差不多 |
[13:19] | Are we done with the meet and greet? | 寒暄可以完了吧 |
[13:21] | Yes. Moving on. | 是的 开始吧 |
[13:23] | So, we run a small team on Brody 24-seven. | 我们有个小组对布洛迪全天候监视 |
[13:26] | My team already hooked into the security cameras | 我的组员已经控制 |
[13:29] | in the Rayburn building. | 众议院大楼的监控设备 |
[13:30] | Tapping his home phone and cell. | 固定电话手机都已监听 |
[13:31] | Anywhere else he goes, we have a man on him. | 无论他去哪儿都有我们的人盯着 |
[13:33] | And what team is that? | 那是什么小组 |
[13:34] | You’ll never see them. | 不会让你看到的 |
[13:35] | Saul and I already have a plan. | 我和索尔拟定了一个计划 |
[13:37] | Hold that thought. | 那个先停停 |
[13:38] | Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA, | 布洛迪今早在中情局有个会 |
[13:40] | and we want to throw him a jolt. | 我们想刺激他一下 |
[13:41] | So we figure go for his Achilles heel, | 所以直击他的命门 |
[13:45] | which is you. | 就是你 |
[13:47] | So I’m in the building. | 让我到大楼里 |
[13:48] | I… I run into him? | 偶遇他吗 |
[13:51] | Let it drop you’re back at the CIA. | 让他知道 你又回局里了 |
[13:52] | That should trigger his fear | 这会让他担心 |
[13:53] | that your theory about him is now back in play. | 你又开始怀疑他了 |
[13:56] | And that should send him to his handlers, | 然后他就会去找他的联系人 |
[13:57] | where you guys will be there with cameras. | 你们就在那监视 |
[14:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 行 |
[14:03] | So, you want to tell us your plan now? | 说说你的计划 |
[14:07] | Uh, actually, it was the same. | 其实是一样的 |
[14:09] | The same plan? | 一样的 |
[14:10] | Same plan, so… | 英雄所见略同 所以 |
[14:11] | So, I’m only half a moron. | 所以 我还不算纯傻逼 |
[14:22] | Yeah, definitely. | 对 一定要 |
[14:23] | Definitely gonna need a supreme detail. | 一定要把重要细节要求说清楚 |
[14:25] | The important thing is the smell. | 主要就是气味 |
[14:27] | Lot of blood splatter. | 血迹飞溅 |
[14:28] | What? | 什么 |
[14:29] | Bug splatter. | 虫子的尸体黏在车上 |
[14:31] | You’ve been driving on the highway. | 你开车跑过高速吧 |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[14:34] | Look, it smells like smoke inside. | 车里面有股烟味 |
[14:35] | That’s got to go away. | 一定要除掉 |
[14:36] | That’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[14:37] | Just choose a scent. | 选择一种香味吧 |
[14:39] | – How long will it take? – We have pine, vanilla, | -需要多久 -我们有松树味 香草味 |
[14:42] | – red cinnamon. – I’m sorry; I’m in a rush. | -红肉桂味 -抱歉 我赶时间 |
[14:44] | New car smell? | 还是新车的气味 |
[14:45] | So how long were we talking? | 那还需要多久 |
[14:47] | Well, with the steam clean, degrease, wax, | 要蒸汽清洁 去污 打蜡 |
[14:50] | it’s gonna take a few hours. | 得几个小时吧 |
[14:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | Can you call me a cab? | 能帮我叫辆出租吗 |
[14:57] | Girl inside will take care of that for you. | 进去找那个姑娘帮你 |
[15:00] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[15:05] | Me, myself, I’d go key lime. | 要是我选 就要青柠味的 |
[15:08] | Sounds like a winner. | 就它了 |
[15:31] | 预计布洛迪 一分钟内乘出租抵达 | |
[16:16] | Oh, here we go. | 不是吧 |
[16:17] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[16:18] | Don’t got cash? | 没现金吗 |
[16:19] | It says here you take credit. | 你这写着能刷信用卡 |
[16:22] | This is why no one wants the Langley jobs. | 所以没人愿意拉活到兰利 |
[16:24] | Because of credit cards? | 因为信用卡吗 |
[16:26] | ‘Cause these paranoid spy types. | 因为这些神经兮兮的间谍范儿 |
[16:28] | They see you pass paper, | 他们看见你不用纸币 |
[16:29] | they follow you the rest of the day. | 能跟踪你一整天 |
[16:37] | Sure you’re not the one who’s paranoid? | 确定神经兮兮的不是你 |
[17:02] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[17:12] | It’s, uh… it’s… | 很久 |
[17:15] | been a while. | 没见了 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | – Uh, I’m supposed to stay away from you. – No. | -我得跟你保持距离 -不用 |
[17:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:24] | No, I… I did make that promise. | 不 我保证过的 |
[17:27] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:30] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[17:32] | I’m well. | 很好 |
[17:34] | You look it. | 看着确实不错 |
[17:36] | And actually, I owe that to you. | 其实 我欠你个人情 |
[17:38] | How does that work? | 这话怎么说 |
[17:40] | Well, you said I should get help. | 你说过我需要帮助 |
[17:41] | And I did. | 我照做了 |
[17:43] | And, uh, it was a long road back, | 恢复之路虽然漫长 |
[17:47] | but I’m myself again. | 但我又做回自己了 |
[17:50] | – Yeah, huh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[17:53] | You kind of saved me. | 某种意义上是你救了我 |
[17:56] | Anyway, um, | 总之 |
[17:57] | I’m sure you’re busy, Congressman. | 你肯定很忙吧 议员大人 |
[18:00] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[18:01] | – Yeah, congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你啊 -谢谢 |
[18:04] | And you? | 你呢 |
[18:05] | Are you back here? | 重回这里工作了吗 |
[18:06] | Um, yeah, in a way. | 对 差不多吧 |
[18:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:13] | I actually can’t tell you. | 没法告诉你 |
[18:16] | I have good boundaries now. | 我现在说话很有分寸 |
[18:18] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | It’s part of being well. | 病好了头脑就清楚了 |
[18:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:25] | Anyway, I’m glad I saw you. | 总之 见到你很开心 |
[18:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:32] | Peace? | 握手言和 |
[18:37] | Peace. | 握手言和 |
[18:42] | See you around. | 回见 |
[19:05] | All right. | 来了 |
[19:09] | There is a doorbell, you know, for your convenience. | 有门铃 你可以省点力气 |
[19:11] | Where’s Brody? | 布洛迪在哪 |
[19:13] | – He’s not here. – I need to talk to him. | -不在家 -我有话跟他说 |
[19:15] | Well, you’re out of luck. | 你来得真是真不巧 |
[19:18] | Then I’ll wait. | 那我就等 |
[19:21] | It’s a shame, really. | 真遗憾 |
[19:24] | Hi, Betsy. Is he there? | 贝西 他在办公室吗 |
[19:27] | He was a good marine. | 他曾是一名优秀的陆战士兵 |
[19:29] | How long does a vote take? | 投票要多久啊 |
[19:30] | A decent, reliable, righteous marine. | 一名正派 可信 正直的陆战士兵 |
[19:34] | Yes, just leave a message. | 好 留个言 |
[19:35] | Someone twisted him up, | 有人带坏了他 |
[19:37] | put him on a bad path. | 把他引上歪路 |
[19:39] | Congressman or not, | 管你国会议员还是什么 |
[19:40] | I’m not gonna let it slide. | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of this murky pool of shit. | 老子就是要探探这滩浑水的底 |
[19:47] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[19:47] | – Hi. – Hey, what’s up? | -喂 -什么事 |
[19:50] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[19:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:52] | It’s Lauder. He’s here. | 是劳德 他来我家了 |
[19:54] | Give me a minute, all right? | 等我一会儿 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:06] | That was good. | 表现地不错 |
[20:08] | Yeah, he’s worried. | 对 他担心了 |
[20:10] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[20:12] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[20:13] | Was it weird seeing him? | 见他的感觉怪异吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[20:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[20:19] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | You got a hook in his mouth. | 你要引他上钩 |
[20:26] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 对 拭目以待吧 |
[20:29] | Lot of eyes. | 摄像头真没少装啊 |
[20:31] | Tricky getting ears in this building. | 在这楼里搞监听真有点复杂 |
[20:33] | Working on it. | 继续努力 |
[20:35] | This is good. | 很不错 |
[20:42] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[20:44] | Now he’s back at Rayburn. | 他又变身为议员了 |
[20:55] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[20:56] | Congressman Brody, a few words? | 布洛迪议员 能单独聊几句吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I can’t promise they’ll be interesting, but… | 可以 我不保证会说得很有趣 不过 |
[21:06] | Do we put Roya Hammad on the board? | 罗亚·哈玛迪在我们名单上吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, we put them all up. | 是的 全都在 |
[21:10] | Now, if we could only hear what they’re saying. | 要是能听到他们谈话内容就好了 |
[21:15] | Your tracks are covered in Gettysburg. | 你在葛底斯堡的行踪都处理掉了 |
[21:17] | That’s not it. | 不是这件事 |
[21:18] | Carrie Mathison was at the CIA. | 卡莉·麦吉森回到中情局了 |
[21:20] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[21:22] | She’s working there again. | 她复职了 |
[21:23] | – Did she say why? – No. | -有说原因吗 -没有 |
[21:25] | But if she’s back in play, it’s got to be about me. | 她重回岗位 必定是冲我而来 |
[21:27] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[21:28] | It could be about Nazir. | 有可能是冲着纳齐尔 |
[21:30] | That’s her expertise, right? | 这是她的专长 不是吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:33] | – Yeah, right, but… – The timing makes sense. | -没错 不过 -时间上也讲得通 |
[21:35] | They did just try to assassinate him. | 他们刚刚刺杀过纳齐尔 |
[21:37] | That woman is stubborn as shit. | 那女人是个顽固派 |
[21:38] | She gets her head around something… | 她掌握很多情况 |
[21:40] | She was fully discredited. | 她已丑名远播 |
[21:41] | Then why is she back at Langley? | 那为什么她还能回到中情局 |
[21:43] | Well, if you’re worried, why don’t you find out? | 既然你担心 何不自己查明 |
[21:45] | Renew the relationship. | 与她和好 |
[21:47] | Could be useful, actually. | 可能有点用 |
[21:52] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[21:54] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[21:56] | The tailor? | 那个裁缝呢 |
[21:57] | It’s taken care of. | 已经处理掉 |
[21:58] | That was a fucking travesty. | 真他妈的龌蹉 |
[22:01] | That should not have gone down. | 本来不应该这样的 |
[22:03] | We’ve talked too long. | 我们聊得太久了 |
[22:05] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[22:29] | You were fucking him, huh? | 你和他上过床啊 |
[22:32] | What? | 什么 |
[22:33] | Brody. | 布洛迪 |
[22:36] | Who are you fucking? | 那你和谁上过 |
[22:37] | An ER nurse. | 一位急诊室护士 |
[22:39] | I’m not that into her. | 我也不是太喜欢她 |
[22:44] | You’re pretty mouthy for an analyst. | 作为分析员 你真够八卦的 |
[22:47] | I’m just saying, if he did to me what he did to you, | 我只是说 如果他像对你那样对我 |
[22:50] | got me fired and made me think I was crazy when I wasn’t, | 不仅把我开除 还让我觉得自己是个疯子 |
[22:53] | send me off to get my brain zapped, | 还给自己脑袋做电击 |
[22:56] | I’d fucking rip his skin off. | 我肯定会把他的皮撕下来 |
[22:59] | Well, that’s the plan. | 好 就这么定了 |
[23:10] | Jessica’s called four times. | 杰西卡来电四次了 |
[23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:12] | Also, Rashid from Constitutional Wash. | 还有洗车的拉希德也找过你 |
[23:15] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[23:16] | Your car is ready. | 你的车洗好了 |
[23:17] | Should I send someone? | 要派人去取吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[23:39] | Passed out on the kitchen table. | 厨房的桌上 喝得烂醉 |
[23:42] | – Fucking Lauder. – He’s a maniac. | -该死的拉德 – 他是个疯子 |
[23:43] | I already have one of those on my hands. | 自家那个已经够我烦的了 |
[23:46] | So you didn’t kiss and make up last night? | 你们昨晚没温存一番 然后和好吗 |
[23:49] | I don’t think we’re ever gonna kiss and make up. | 我想以后这样是不可能的了 |
[24:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:06] | – Hi. – Hi, Brody. | -嘿 -嘿 布洛迪 |
[24:08] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[24:09] | – Don’t worry about it. – Come on, Jess. | -没事了 -别这样 杰西 |
[24:11] | I needed you an hour ago, | 一小时前我需要你的时候 |
[24:13] | and as usual, you were nowhere. | 一如既往地找不到你 |
[24:14] | So I called somebody I can actually rely on. | 所以我只好给靠得住的人打电话了 |
[24:17] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[24:18] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[24:19] | He’s taking care of it. | 他把一切都处理好了 |
[24:21] | Listen, I’ll come home tonight. | 听着 我今晚回家 |
[24:23] | – We’ll talk. – No. | -我们好好谈谈 -没必要 |
[24:25] | You’re gonna go to your hotel | 你就住在酒店 |
[24:26] | or wherever it is you go when you disappear. | 或者随便去你喜欢去的地方吧 |
[24:41] | Oh, fuck a duck. | 去他妈的 |
[24:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:44] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 |
[24:47] | I’ll call you. | 再联系 |
[24:50] | “I’ll call you.” | 再联系 |
[24:51] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[24:55] | I’m driving you home, all right? | 我送你回家 好吗 |
[24:58] | Why don’t you just say what you mean? | 你为什么不说实话 |
[25:00] | “I want to fuck tonight. You game?” | 我今晚想和你上床 你要吗 |
[25:02] | I know you’re better than this, Lauder. | 我知道你平时不这样 劳德 |
[25:04] | But every time you pull this crap, | 但每次你说起这些破事 |
[25:05] | it gets harder to remember that. | 我就觉得你很讨厌 |
[25:08] | I’m onto Brody. | 我盯上了布洛迪 |
[25:11] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:12] | He knows something about Walker’s death, | 沃克的死他是知情的 |
[25:14] | and he’s covering. | 但他隐瞒真相 |
[25:15] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[25:16] | Maybe he was a part of it. | 或许他也有份 |
[25:20] | You need coffee. Come on. | 你需要来杯咖啡 来吧 |
[25:21] | No. | 不 |
[25:22] | He was on the ground that day, right? | 那天他在场 对吗 |
[25:24] | When-when Walker shot that lady. | 沃克射中那位女士时 |
[25:28] | So? | 那又如何 |
[25:30] | So, they were a team. | 他们是一伙人 |
[25:31] | For years. | 还合作了多年 |
[25:33] | Maybe they were working together like old times. | 也许他们像当年一样在并肩作战 |
[25:39] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[25:44] | Jefferson sure did live it up. | 杰弗逊过得真快活 |
[25:46] | Wine, books… | 葡萄酒 书籍 |
[25:48] | – Slaves. – Yeah. | -奴隶 -对 |
[25:50] | How could he write, | 他怎能 |
[25:51] | “All men are created equal,” from a plantation? | 在殖民地写出”人人生而平等”这种话 |
[25:54] | Dude was all confused. | 那家伙脑子进水了 |
[25:57] | You ever been there? Monticello? | 你到过那儿吗 蒙蒂塞洛 |
[25:59] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑 |
[26:00] | Hi, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[26:01] | He’s never heard of Monticello. | 他从没听过蒙蒂塞洛 |
[26:02] | Yes, I have. | 不 我听过 |
[26:05] | Anyway, uh, we have a test tomorrow. | 我们明天有测验 |
[26:07] | – So, um… – Okay. | -所以… -好吧 |
[26:10] | Who was his vice president? | 他的副总统是谁 |
[26:12] | Jefferson’s? | 杰弗逊的吗 |
[26:14] | Um… | 呃… |
[26:16] | Nobody cares about the veep. | 没人关心副总统 |
[26:19] | Aaron Burr. | 阿伦·波尔 |
[26:19] | 阿伦·波尔:曾计划在北美西部及南方成立帝国 被判叛国罪 | |
[26:21] | Right, the duel guy. | 对 那个亡命徒 |
[26:22] | “The duel guy,” Brilliant. | 那个亡命徒 才子 |
[26:24] | You can ride that all the way to Yale. | 这样还想考耶鲁呢 |
[26:25] | Look, I know that, all right? I just blanked. | 我记得的 只是思维卡壳了 |
[26:28] | Don’t you know better than to study with this guy? | 跟这家伙一起复习是没事闲的吗 |
[26:30] | He’s all about the Gentleman’s “C”S. | 他老是得”面子C” |
[26:32] | He got an “A” on yesterday’s quiz. | 昨天的测试他得了A |
[26:35] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I guess Gentleman’s “C”s | 可能因为”面子C” |
[26:38] | don’t get you there anymore. | 已经不能给你留面子了吧 |
[26:39] | Not like in your day. | 和你们以前可不一样 |
[26:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[26:44] | thank you for that wisdom, Dana. | 谢谢你的提醒 丹娜 |
[26:48] | Did your dad make it home okay last night? | 你爸爸昨晚回家了吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah. He got home. | 他回家了 |
[26:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:04] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[27:06] | Monticello? | 蒙蒂塞洛 |
[27:08] | You want to go one weekend? | 周末去吗 |
[27:10] | How about right now? | 现在去如何 |
[27:12] | I think I have to be home by dinner. | 我得回家吃晚饭 |
[27:17] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[27:19] | let’s go somewhere. | 我带你去个地方 |
[27:25] | All right. | 行啊 |
[27:28] | Brody spoke to four people on Capitol Hill, | 国会上与布洛迪交流过的有四人 |
[27:30] | and 12 more at the Virginia Businessmen’s Reception. | 在弗吉尼亚商会上有十二人 |
[27:33] | Plus a guy at a newsstand on K Street. | 再加上K街报摊的一人 |
[27:35] | They all go up. | 他们全都要盯着 |
[27:42] | How come I’ve never heard of this guy? | 我以前怎么没听说过这个人 |
[27:44] | Who, Quinn? | 谁 奎恩吗 |
[27:44] | He was on the floor at Langley six years? | 他居然在中情局待了六年 |
[27:47] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[27:48] | That’s because you were in the Middle East. | 因为当时你在中东 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. Look into him, would you? | 我不知道 能查查他吗 |
[27:52] | Oh, sure, I’m not busy. | 毛的 我不忙啊 |
[27:54] | Virgil, just check him out. | 维吉尔 探探他的底 |
[27:56] | – Please. – Okay. | -拜托了 -好的 |
[27:58] | – Give me a second, will you? – Yeah. | -等我一下 -好 |
[28:03] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[28:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:07] | I feel like a complete heel. | 我有点无地自容 |
[28:11] | Look, there’s nothing to say, | 其他的不用多说 |
[28:12] | except I’m sorry, and, um… good work. | 我只想说 对不起 你干得好 |
[28:15] | Well, that’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[28:17] | So… | 那个 |
[28:21] | Seems a congressman makes contact with 43 people in a typical day. | 议员老兄在一天之内接触了四十三人 |
[28:25] | We think there was a meet? | 是不是有碰头行动 |
[28:26] | Well, not an obvious one. | 没有明显痕迹 |
[28:27] | Unless we widen our circle, | 除非我们增加人手 |
[28:29] | we can’t keep a check on 43 people in any timely manner. | 不然无法同时监视四十三个人 |
[28:32] | We prioritize. | 分清轻重缓急 |
[28:33] | First, the dark-skinned ones. | 先盯着深色皮肤的人 |
[28:35] | That’s straight-up racial profiling. | 你这是明显的种族定性 |
[28:37] | It’s actual profiling. | 这是有事实根据的 |
[28:38] | Most al-Qaeda operatives are gonna be | 多数的基地人员都是 |
[28:40] | Middle Eastern or African. | 中东人或者非洲人 |
[28:41] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[28:45] | Okay, so who are the top people of interest? | 哪些是首要嫌疑人 |
[28:47] | Rashid Fadl. Works at Constitutional Car Wash. | 拉西德·法德 在洗车处工作 |
[28:49] | From Yemen, has an expired visa. | 来自也门 护照已过期 |
[28:51] | Paris Kimbe, cab driver, Sudanese. | 帕里斯·金贝 出租司机 苏丹人 |
[28:53] | Belongs to the same YMCA as Car Wash Rashid. | 和洗车的拉西德同在一个基督教青年会 |
[28:56] | And Hamza Shabazi. | 哈姆扎·沙巴兹 |
[28:57] | Grad student, blogs about Islamic women. | 研究生 写一些关于穆斯林女子的博客 |
[28:59] | Asked Brody to read her thesis. | 曾让布洛迪看她的论文 |
[29:01] | Brody’s at a hotel tonight– the Ashford. | 布洛迪今晚住在阿什福德酒店 |
[29:04] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[29:05] | His woman sent him away. | 他的妻子把他赶走了 |
[29:06] | We’re getting eyes in the room. | 我们会在房间里安摄像头 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:09] | Well, good work, everybody. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[29:13] | I have to go see an apartment. | 我得去找个公寓 |
[29:15] | What? | 什么 |
[29:16] | I rented my house when I went to Beirut. | 我去贝鲁特之前 把房子租出去了 |
[29:26] | Looks like we’re the night shift. | 看来晚班是咱俩值了 |
[29:29] | I don’t have any plans. | 我没啥计划 |
[29:31] | Like Indian food? | 喜欢印度菜吗 |
[29:32] | – Uh, or Greek. – Greek. | -希腊菜吧 -希腊菜 |
[29:34] | Sure. I like olives. | 没问题 我喜欢橄榄 |
[29:37] | – I know a place. – Good. | -我知道个好地方 -很好 |
[29:55] | So… | 这是… |
[29:56] | brand-new car for your birthday, huh? | 生日得来的新车 |
[29:58] | Obnoxious, right? | 很讨厌吧 |
[30:00] | Yeah, big-time. | 可不是 |
[30:01] | Got to take the perks where I can get ’em. | 趁我还有这特权 赶紧享受吧 |
[30:04] | Poor little rich boy. | 可怜的富家子弟 |
[30:06] | It’s a sweet ride, though, right? | 不过这车确实不错 是吧 |
[30:08] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 还不错 |
[30:09] | Ready for another perk? | 想再享受一次特权吗 |
[30:13] | Sure. Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[30:23] | I thought this was closed for renovations. | 这地方不是关门整修了吗 |
[30:25] | Not to Bill Walden’s son. | 我可是比尔·瓦尔登的儿子 |
[30:27] | Oh, yeah? | 是嘛 |
[30:29] | – Race you there. – All right. | -看谁先到 -好啊 |
[30:53] | Where’s the Secret Service? | 特勤局在哪里 |
[30:54] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[30:57] | So it’s just us? | 只有我俩吗 |
[31:02] | And… | 还有 |
[31:05] | the entire District of Columbia. | 整个哥伦比亚特区 |
[31:16] | Makes you realize there’s this whole big world out there. | 让人感觉世界如此辽阔 |
[31:20] | I like your attitude. | 我喜欢你的态度 |
[31:25] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:34] | No. | 没事 |
[31:58] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[31:58] | I want to be your boyfriend. | 我想当你的男朋友 |
[32:05] | I know, I kind of want that, too. | 我也希望那样 |
[32:13] | I don’t want to be a dick, though. | 但是我不想背叛 |
[32:17] | To the home guy? | 背叛你那位 |
[32:22] | His name is Xander. | 他叫亚历山大 |
[32:26] | He’s… nice. | 他人很好 |
[32:29] | But I’m nicer? | 但是我更好 |
[32:32] | No, you’re meaner. | 不 你更可恶 |
[32:35] | So it’s the car. | 因为车的事啊 |
[32:41] | Just… | 就… |
[32:43] | let me talk to him. First. | 先让我跟他谈谈 |
[32:49] | Do it soon. Okay? | 尽快 好吗 |
[33:04] | He rises. | 终于醒啦 |
[33:08] | Look, man, sorry. | 兄弟 对不起 |
[33:11] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[33:13] | I, unfortunately, remember everything I said, and… | 我记得我说过的每一话 |
[33:17] | the Jessica stuff, at least, was out of line. | 杰西卡的事 我有点太过分了 |
[33:20] | Let’s talk about the other stuff. | 我们需要讨论另一件事 |
[33:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:24] | ‘Cause the fact is, Brody’s acting weird, | 事实是 布洛迪的举止怪异 |
[33:27] | and he has been ever since he got back. | 从他回来以后就是如此 |
[33:29] | He’s not the same guy. | 他和从前不一样了 |
[33:31] | Let’s just say | 我们假设 |
[33:33] | Brody and Walker were working together | 在伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被射杀那天 |
[33:34] | that day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot. | 布洛迪和沃克是共同协作的关系 |
[33:38] | Doing some covert work. | 做些鬼鬼祟祟的勾当 |
[33:44] | Maybe for the CIA. | 或许是为中情局工作 |
[33:47] | Does Brody have a connect with the spooks? | 布洛迪和军情五处有联系吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[33:49] | That’s it– that’s fucking it! | 这就对了 这就他妈的对了 |
[33:51] | No, no, it’s a theory. | 不 不 这只是一种推测 |
[33:53] | But let’s say it was true. | 但我们先假设这是真的 |
[33:55] | What was Brody’s part? | 布洛迪的作用是什么 |
[33:57] | Fuck knows. | 鬼知道 |
[33:58] | And what does that mean about who killed Walker? | 那么有人杀掉沃克又意味着什么 |
[34:10] | There you go. | 给您 |
[34:13] | Thanks for staying with us, Congressman. | 谢谢您的合作 议员先生 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | So, was it work or love? | 那么 到底是为工作还是真爱 |
[34:27] | What? | 什么 |
[34:28] | Brody. | 你和布洛迪 |
[34:31] | What are we, girlfriends? | 我们什么关系 闺蜜吗 |
[34:33] | Just want to know if you fell for him. | 就是想知道你为他动心没 |
[34:35] | Why don’t you answer some questions for me, Peter? | 你回答我几个问题怎么样 彼得 |
[34:38] | Like? | 比如 |
[34:40] | Like… | 比如… |
[34:41] | Um… where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[34:44] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[34:45] | The fancy part? Mainline? | 过程是出彩还是主流 |
[34:46] | Like that. | 就那样呗 |
[34:47] | Hill School, Harvard. | 希尔中学 哈佛大学 |
[34:49] | Oh, good creds. | 优等生哦 |
[34:50] | Ah, it’s a requirement in our family. | 这在我家是硬性指标 |
[34:53] | You ever go back to Philly? | 你有没有回过费城 |
[34:54] | Ah, there’s no good Indian food. | 没 那里的印度菜不好吃 |
[34:59] | And why does Estes like you so much? | 埃斯蒂斯为什么对你青睐有加 |
[35:02] | I’m pretty likable. | 我就是招人稀罕 |
[35:05] | That’s a… matter of opinion. | 可真是萝卜白菜各有所爱 |
[35:08] | And reliable. | 而且可靠 |
[35:10] | I am extremely reliable. | 我非常值得信赖 |
[35:24] | Hi, Virgil. | 喂 维吉尔 |
[35:25] | He’s still not in the room. | 他还没到房间 |
[35:26] | He’s at the bar. | 他在酒吧 |
[35:28] | He’s at the bar. | 他在酒吧 |
[35:29] | Hotel security let us in on their cameras. | 酒店保安同意我们监看他们的录像 |
[35:31] | You’ll have a picture in a second. | 你马上就能看到画面 |
[35:36] | Yep, got it. | 收到 |
[35:37] | Adios. | 再见[西班牙语] |
[35:47] | Can I get another? | 再给我一杯好吗 |
[36:13] | Now, call your contact. | 现在 打给你的联系人吧 |
[36:33] | Do it, man. | 打吧 伙计 |
[36:35] | You know you want to. | 想打就打 你懂的 |
[36:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:53] | Do you know who this is? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[36:54] | I do. How are you? | 知道 你好吗 |
[36:57] | I’ve been better. | 我好多了 |
[36:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:01] | I was, um… | 我… |
[37:03] | I was just wondering if we, uh… | 我在想 我们能不能 |
[37:06] | …if we could bury the hatchet. | 能不能冰释前嫌 |
[37:08] | For real. | 说真的 |
[37:09] | Didn’t we do that today? | 我们今天不是已经和好了吗 |
[37:13] | Can we seal it with a drink? | 能喝一杯确认一下吗 |
[37:16] | Sure. Please. | 当然 行 |
[37:19] | I’m at the Ashford Hotel. | 我现在在阿什福德酒店 |
[37:21] | There’s a bar… | 这里有个酒吧 |
[37:22] | Uh, yeah, no, I know it. It’s 20 minutes away. | 我知道那里 大概二十分钟能到 |
[37:24] | Good. Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:29] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[37:31] | It’s on. | 好戏开场 |
[37:32] | Hell, yeah. | 活见鬼 |
[37:34] | So what’s the play? | 那该怎么演 |
[37:36] | Well, as far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[37:36] | he didn’t go to his handler yet. | 他还没联系上面的人 |
[37:38] | So we spook him more? Make him report back? | 所以我们再吓吓他 逼他往上报情况 |
[37:41] | Drop something about Abu Nazir? | 透露些与阿布·纳齐尔有关的事 |
[37:44] | Straight out? | 直接说吗 |
[37:45] | Too bold? | 太鲁莽了 |
[37:49] | Ah, screw it. We don’t have a lot of time. | 算了 我们时间不多 |
[37:51] | These fuckers are planning something. | 这些人渣肯定在策划什么事情 |
[37:53] | I’ll loop everyone in. | 我让大家都行动起来 |
[37:57] | Crap. I’m nervous. | 靠 我紧张了 |
[37:58] | I’m not. You’re good. | 我不紧张 你能行 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[38:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:19] | 晚安 莎丽 [杰弗逊总统的妻子] | |
[38:48] | You and me and bars. | 人物 你我 地点 酒吧 |
[38:52] | It always ends up in an interesting way, though, doesn’t it? | 每次的结局都很奇特 对吧 |
[38:55] | So far. | 目前看来是 |
[39:01] | By the way, this is not a booty call. | 顺便说一声 叫你来可不是因为我”性”急了 |
[39:02] | Uh, didn’t even cross my mind. | 我压根没往那方面想 |
[39:04] | Just wanted to say that up front. | 只想提前说好 |
[39:05] | Done. | 同意 |
[39:09] | I’m not here by choice. | 我并不想到这里来 |
[39:11] | My wife’s fed up. | 我妻子受够我了 |
[39:12] | Oh. Well, that can’t be good politics. | 那可不是什么高明策略 |
[39:14] | You’re supposed to be the new JFK and Jackie. | 你们本该成为新一代的肯尼迪总统夫妇 |
[39:17] | So it all ends with a bullet in my brain, huh? | 也就是说我会脑袋开花是吗 |
[39:19] | Whoa. Dark turn. | 你也太消极了 |
[39:22] | Yeah. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:27] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[39:28] | Reeling him in. | 正钓他上钩呢 |
[39:31] | So, how are you? | 那么 你怎么样 |
[39:33] | Well, I told you, I’m… I’m good. | 我跟你说过 我还好 |
[39:37] | And you’re working again? | 你又开始工作了 |
[39:37] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:38] | And, uh… I’m getting pretty close. | 我越来越接近了 |
[39:43] | To? | 接近什么 |
[39:46] | My goal. | 我的目标 |
[39:49] | Vague. Extremely vague. | 含糊 含糊极了 |
[39:51] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
[39:54] | I can’t name names. | 我不能指名道姓 |
[39:55] | No, of course. | 没错 当然 |
[39:56] | But I’m circling a certain terrorist. | 不过我正在调查一名恐怖分子 |
[40:01] | Hey, so long as it’s not me. | 只要不是我就好 |
[40:02] | No, no, no, no. My focus is back on the right guy. | 不 不是 我又开始关注正确人物了 |
[40:05] | The big guy. | 是大人物吧 |
[40:06] | The head-of-the-snake guy. | 始作俑者级人物 |
[40:11] | Who stole eight years of your life. | 那个偷走你八年生活的人 |
[40:21] | Anyway, no, I should, uh… | 好了 我该… |
[40:25] | I should shut up. | 我该闭嘴了 |
[40:33] | Hey, listen, Carrie. | 听着 卡莉 |
[40:37] | You said sorry to me 100 times. | 你跟我说了100次对不起了 |
[40:40] | You need 101? | 你想听第101次吗 |
[40:41] | No, no. It’s my turn. | 不不 该我道歉了 |
[40:44] | I’ve felt crappy | 对于发生的一切 |
[40:46] | about what happened, tricking you, | 我感到十分内疚 欺骗你 |
[40:48] | calling Estes. | 通知埃斯蒂斯 |
[40:50] | Oh, that. | 你说这个啊 |
[40:52] | I did it ’cause I was worried about you. | 我那么做是因为我担心你 |
[40:57] | Well, it was worrisome… my behavior. | 我当时的行为 确实令人担心 |
[41:01] | I’m sorry for all you went through. | 对你经历的一切我深感抱歉 |
[41:03] | No, don’t be. | 不用 |
[41:05] | I mean, fucking ECT? | 我是说那要命的电击治疗 |
[41:08] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听来的 |
[41:09] | I asked about you. | 我打听过你的状况 |
[41:12] | Did you have to do it a lot? | 是不是要做很多次 |
[41:16] | Uh, Mondays and Thursdays for six weeks. | 每周一和周四 做满六周 |
[41:20] | Was it terrible? | 恐怖吗 |
[41:22] | No. | 不 |
[41:27] | No, no. Um… | 不 不恐怖 |
[41:30] | Truthfully, you don’t even feel a thing, so… | 事实上 我没有知觉 所以… |
[41:37] | Well, that which makes you stronger. | 那会让你更加强大 |
[41:38] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[41:54] | I’m glad we did this. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[41:56] | Well, that’s it? | 这就结束了吗 |
[41:57] | Yeah, I got… I got an early morning. | 对 我 我明天要早起 |
[42:01] | Okay. Well, I-I got it. | 我来买单 |
[42:02] | No, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[42:04] | Uh, room 416, please. | 麻烦记到416房的账上 |
[42:20] | Brody, I… | 布洛迪 我… |
[42:21] | It was really good seeing you again. | 真的很高兴再见到你 |
[43:15] | That was great. | 刚才表现不错 |
[43:16] | No, that was terrible. | 不 糟透了 |
[43:17] | What’d you expect, a confession? | 你有何期待 主动招供吗 |
[43:19] | He made me. | 他看穿我了 |
[43:21] | No way. He’s on his way up to his room. | 不可能 他正上到房间来 |
[43:23] | He’s acting totally normal. | 举止非常正常 |
[43:25] | Peter, he knows. | 彼得 他知道了 |
[43:26] | Saul and I watched the whole thing. | 索尔和我全程都在观察 |
[43:28] | No. Put Saul on. | 不 接通索尔 |
[43:33] | You did fine, Carrie. | 你做得不错 卡莉 |
[43:35] | No. | 不 |
[43:36] | No, I got pissed when he talked about ECT. | 不 他说到电击治疗的时候我怒了 |
[43:38] | I showed my hand for the slightest second, | 就在那一瞬间我暴露了自己的目的 |
[43:40] | and he saw. | 他看出来了 |
[43:40] | He saw, and… he went away. | 他看出来了 然后就离开了 |
[43:44] | That’s not how we read it here. | 我们在这看到的可不是这样 |
[43:46] | We have to go in. He’s on to me. | 我们得进去 他看穿我了 |
[43:48] | Come back, Carrie. | 回来 卡莉 |
[43:50] | Saul, I saw it in his eyes. | 索尔 我读懂了他的眼神 |
[43:53] | He’ll send a signal– he’ll put a wine glass in the window, | 他会发出信号 在窗户上放个酒杯 |
[43:55] | whatever, and they’ll go to ground. | 或者其他方式 然后他们就会转入地下 |
[43:57] | We go in now. | 我们立马进去 |
[43:58] | Because you saw it in his eyes? | 就因为你读懂了他的眼神 |
[44:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[44:01] | Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here. | 你今晚的任务完成了 赶紧滚回来 |
[44:27] | Jesus, how many times you got to tell her something? | 老天 跟她说明白一件事要多少遍 |
[44:29] | A lot. | 很多遍 |
[45:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:46] | Saul, what is she doing? | 索尔 她在干什么 |
[45:49] | “Why did he mention his room number?” | 他为什么要提到自己的房号 |
[45:51] | I asked myself. | 我问自己 |
[45:55] | Was it just to pay the bill? | 只是为了买单吗 |
[45:56] | Or maybe…? | 还是或许… |
[46:01] | Maybe… to get you alone… | 或许 让你再一次 |
[46:04] | again. | 单独过来 |
[46:10] | It reeks, you know. | 真恶心 你知道吗 |
[46:13] | My confusion? | 是说我这种混乱的状态吗 |
[46:14] | Your bullshit. | 你满嘴屁话 |
[46:15] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[46:16] | – She’s blowing it. – It’s blown. Go in. | -她要坏事 -已经坏了 进去 |
[46:17] | Take the goddamn room, goddamn it. | 拿下那间房 该死 |
[46:20] | We only have a few more minutes alone. | 我们只有几分钟时间单独相处 |
[46:26] | You still have your twisted theories about me, don’t you? | 你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我 对吧 |
[46:29] | Not theories anymore. | 已经不是看法了 |
[46:30] | Look, I’m sorry I called. | 抱歉我给你打了电话 |
[46:32] | I-I guess I thought we could be friends. | 我以为我们还可以做朋友 |
[46:34] | Friends? Oh, yeah. | 朋友 可不是嘛 |
[46:38] | Yeah, do I want to be friends | 对 我想跟一个 |
[46:39] | with a demented ex-soldier who hates America? | 憎恨美国的精神错乱的退伍军人做朋友吗 |
[46:42] | Who decided strapping on a bomb | 招惹他的结果就是 |
[46:44] | was the answer to what ailed him? | 他身绑炸弹与你同归于尽 |
[46:46] | Despite his daughter, his son, | 不顾自己的女儿 儿子 |
[46:48] | people who loved him in real life, | 和现实生活中爱他的人 |
[46:50] | not in the mind-fuck world of Abu Nazir? | 任由阿布·纳齐尔摆布 |
[46:52] | Who, in the end, didn’t have the stones to go through with it, | 到头来 没有能力完成任务 |
[46:55] | but had no problem sending me to the nuthouse? | 却能毫不手软地把我送进精神病院 |
[46:59] | Yeah. No, thanks. | 真好 谢谢 不用了 |
[47:01] | I don’t think I need a friend like that. | 我不需要这样的朋友 |
[47:03] | Okay. Not friends. | 好 不是朋友 |
[47:07] | Get the fuck away from her. | 你他妈的离她远点 |
[47:09] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你现在想干什么 |
[47:09] | Are you gonna kill me? | 要杀了我吗 |
[47:11] | You gonna blame it on rough sex, maybe? | 然后归咎于粗暴的性爱是吗 |
[47:14] | I mean, how long can you get away with something like that? | 你还能这样逃避多久 |
[47:17] | – I’ve had a pretty good run so far. – It’s true. | -目前为止我都进展得很好 -确实 |
[47:19] | I seem to be good at this. | 我好像对此驾轻就熟 |
[47:22] | If nothing else. | 如果不出岔子 |
[47:23] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[47:27] | I liked you, Carrie. | 我喜欢过你 卡莉 |
[47:28] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[47:33] | Police! Hands behind your back! | 警察 手背在后面 |
[47:35] | On the floor! Get down! | 趴到地上 趴下 |
[47:38] | Relax! | 别乱动 |
[47:38] | Get down! Get on the floor! | 趴下 趴到地上 |
[47:41] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[47:49] | If only the circumstances had been wildly different. | 事情要是不发展到如今这个地步该有多好 |
[47:54] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 你是祖国的耻辱 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[47:57] | You’re a traitor and terrorist. | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[47:59] | And now it’s time you pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |