时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Air and naval forces of the United States | 美国空军及海军 |
[00:16] | launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities… | 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
[00:19] | Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie. | 泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
[00:22] | He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East. | 他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动 |
[00:25] | This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. | 我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
[00:28] | This relentless pursuit of terror. | 对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击 |
[00:30] | We will make no distinction… | 我们将一视同仁 |
[00:31] | The USS Cole was attacked | 美国军舰科尔号 |
[00:32] | while refueling in the port of Aden. | 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
[00:34] | This was an act of terrorism. | 这是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:36] | It was a despicable and cowardly act. | 这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
[00:39] | The next samba we’re going to swing for you | 下面为您演奏的 |
[00:41] | is one of the good old favorites. | 是一首经典曲目 |
[00:43] | …until something stops him. | 直到他受到了阻击 |
[00:45] | It was right in front of my eyes, | 整个事件就发生在我的眼前 |
[00:47] | and I never saw it coming. | 而我丝毫没预料到 |
[00:50] | That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. | 该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
[00:54] | Thousands of people running. | 成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
[00:55] | We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. | 我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
[01:05] | You’re the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最聪明 又最愚蠢的人 |
[01:10] | I’m not the one who got it wrong. | 我不是不明真相的那个人 |
[01:11] | I’m the only one who got it right. | 我是唯一的明白人 |
[01:17] | Take ’em. | 拿下 |
[01:19] | Take ’em all. | 通通拿下 |
[01:34] | The bomber’s the only way to prove that Brody’s innocent. | 那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人 |
[01:36] | What the fuck are you doing, Carrie? | 你他妈要干啥 卡莉 |
[01:39] | Carrie, turn around now. | 卡莉 马上回去 |
[01:41] | This is your last warning. | 这是对你的最后警告 |
[01:46] | We got a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep. | 她左上臂受了枪伤 |
[01:48] | Significant bleeding. Might have clipped an artery. | 大出血 可能是射穿动脉了 |
[01:51] | Where the fuck is Saul? | 索尔在他妈什么地方 |
[01:58] | He’s not what we expected. | 我们没想到他会变成那样 |
[02:00] | But he’s what we’ve got. | 但他是我们唯一的筹码 |
[02:02] | The guy’s a junkie… sir. | 这家伙有毒瘾 |
[02:04] | I’m offering you the chance to be a Marine again. | 我给你一个机会 再次成为海军陆战队员 |
[02:07] | No more. I… | 不要再来了 我… |
[02:09] | I’m done. | 我已经完了 |
[02:10] | I have a play. | 我设了个局 |
[02:12] | It involves Brody. | 牵涉到了布洛迪 |
[02:14] | – You told me Javadi was the play. – He is. | -你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局 -他是 |
[02:16] | Brody’s the next phase. | 布洛迪是下一步 |
[02:18] | So, what is it? What’s your big idea? | 什么局 你有什么好主意 |
[02:20] | Darnish Akbari. | 达尼什·阿克巴里 |
[02:22] | Head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard. | 伊朗革命卫队的首领 |
[02:23] | Right. | 对 |
[02:25] | Javadi’s boss. | 贾瓦迪的上司 |
[02:26] | And the single greatest impediment to peace. | 他还是和平的最大障碍 |
[02:29] | I want him gone. | 我想除掉他 |
[02:30] | Brody can get to him. | 布洛迪能接触到他 |
[02:32] | Do what Saul’s asking. | 照索尔说的做 |
[02:33] | – What you’re asking? – All right, what I’m asking. | -你希望我这么做 -对 是我希望你这么做 |
[02:35] | Look at me, Carrie. | 瞧我这副样子 卡莉 |
[02:38] | You couldn’t send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now. | 你现在让我出去买包烟都成问题 |
[02:40] | We’ll get you ready. | 我们会帮你做好准备 |
[02:42] | You just have to be willing. | 但要你愿意配合才行 |
[02:45] | The guys get me to the border | 他们押送我至边境处 |
[02:46] | where I surrender myself? | 然后我示意投降 |
[02:47] | Correct, and we chose Marivan, | 没错 选择马里万郡 |
[02:50] | because several Al Qaeda commanders | 是因为很多基地组织指挥官 |
[02:52] | also asked for political asylum there. | 同样在那里寻求政治庇护 |
[02:53] | What make you think I’ll ever get close enough | 你凭什么认为我能够接近 |
[02:55] | to General Akbari to take him out? | 阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀 |
[02:57] | Javadi’s on the ground. | 贾瓦迪将作为引荐人 |
[02:58] | We’ll facilitate a meeting between the two of you. | 安排你和将军的会面 |
[03:00] | I will come back from Tehran. | 我会从德黑兰回来的 |
[03:02] | I know you will. | 我知道 |
[03:04] | And not just for her. | 不只是为了她 |
[03:09] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[03:14] | See you on the other side. | 到那边再见 |
[03:34] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[03:38] | We need to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:39] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[03:41] | How’s your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[03:43] | Brand fucking new. | 焕然新生 |
[03:44] | I want to clear the air after that clusterfuck with Franklin | 我想跟你澄清一下汽车旅馆那次 |
[03:46] | at the motel. | 狗操猪的破事 |
[03:48] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[03:49] | I’m so tired of all the bullshit | 这些鬼话早听腻了 |
[03:50] | and people covering their asses, I can’t even tell you. | 都他妈明哲保身 没法和你说 |
[03:52] | It was a direct order, Carrie. | 是直接命令 卡莉 |
[03:54] | I didn’t want to risk letting someone else take the shot. | 我是怕别人开这一枪 |
[04:08] | While you were in surgery, | 你在手术时候 |
[04:09] | I took a look at your medical records. | 我看了你的病例 |
[04:12] | You what?! | 你什么 |
[04:15] | I was worried about the damage I’d done. | 我担心给你那枪的伤势 |
[04:20] | Carrie, you’re 15 weeks pregnant. | 卡莉 你怀孕十五周了 |
[04:23] | – So? – So, I think | -那又怎样 -我觉得 |
[04:24] | you should consider sitting this part of the operation out. | 你应该考虑退出这次行动 |
[04:27] | And why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[04:28] | Because it’s impossible for you to be objective | 因为在这种情况下 |
[04:30] | under the circumstances. | 你无法客观行事 |
[04:32] | The circumstances being, I’m carrying Brody’s child? | 你指的是 我怀了布洛迪的孩子 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:37] | Well, first of all, it’s not his, | 第一 这孩子不是他的 |
[04:39] | thank you very much. Second of all, | 谢谢担心 第二 |
[04:41] | it’s none of your damn business, or anyone else’s, | 这不关你屁事 不关任何人的事 |
[04:43] | so just stay the fuck out of my way. | 所以别他妈多管闲事 |
[05:04] | Medium rare? | 五分熟 |
[05:10] | Pretty fucking tasty, huh? | 味道挺不错吧 |
[05:13] | Hmm… hmm. Yeah. | 不错 |
[05:14] | The secret is to relax the goat | 秘诀就是在宰羊之前 |
[05:18] | before you cut his throat. | 让它们放轻松 |
[05:20] | Which is why Modarres has lockjaw and sore knees. | 所以莫达勒斯才死得那么惨 |
[05:43] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样了 |
[05:44] | Good. That move across Kurdistan was uneventful. | 很好 顺利通过库尔德人聚居区 |
[05:48] | Now… | 目前 |
[05:49] | that’s them right there. | 他们在这里 |
[05:50] | They’re waiting for nightfall, at which point, | 等待日落 到时候 |
[05:52] | they’ll drive him right up to the border here, | 他们直接把他送到边境那里 |
[05:54] | cover him across to the manned checkpoint | 掩护他越过伊朗那边的 |
[05:56] | on the Iranian side, right there. | 武装检查站 |
[06:03] | The risk of an international incident | 总统现在最担心 |
[06:05] | is a serious concern for the president. | 引起国际争端的风险 |
[06:08] | We stand 100% behind what we told him. | 我们绝不会辜负对他的承诺 |
[06:11] | The risk of this operation is worth the reward. | 此次行动值得冒险 |
[06:14] | And in the unlikely event anything goes wrong, | 万一出了什么岔子 |
[06:17] | we have it covered. | 也瞒得住 |
[06:19] | I’m not even going to ask what that means. | 我可不想知道你们搞的那套 |
[06:22] | All he has to do tonight | 今晚他要做的 |
[06:24] | is walk across the border and ask for asylum. | 就是过境 并寻求避难 |
[06:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:34] | Is that a Marine thing? | 在陆战队学的吗 |
[06:37] | Turn the socks inside out, get the fresh side. | 袜子翻个面 干面朝里 |
[06:41] | Well, there is no fresh side. | 哪有干面啊 |
[06:43] | One side’s sweaty, and the other’s just dirty. | 一面湿了 另一面也完蛋 |
[06:46] | Well, maybe it’s just all in my head. | 也许是我忘不掉吧 |
[06:50] | Does it work? | 有用吗 |
[06:52] | Well, look at me. | 你看我 |
[06:54] | I’m a new man. | 焕然一新了 |
[06:55] | Comms check. | 信号收到 |
[07:09] | Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero. | A队 这里是总部 |
[07:12] | We have visual. | 有图像了 |
[07:13] | Send signal strength. Over. | 发送信号强度 完毕 |
[07:15] | Kilo-Alpha. | A队 |
[07:17] | Signal strength ten. | 信号强度10 |
[07:18] | Kilo-Bravo, this is Zero. Over. | B队 这里是总部 完毕 |
[07:21] | Bravo. Also strength ten. | B队 强度同样10 |
[07:23] | Zero, this is Kilo-Alpha. | 总部 这里是A队 |
[07:26] | New moon, visibility good. | 新月 能见度良好 |
[07:28] | Another day in paradise. | 又见天堂啊 |
[07:30] | How’s the passenger doing? | 乘客怎么样 |
[07:33] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[07:34] | For a fucking jarhead. | 对于一个”锅盖头”来说 |
[07:38] | That is all. Alpha out. | 好的 A队结束通话 |
[07:40] | Bravo out. | B队结束通话 |
[07:44] | What’s he walking into at the border crossing point? | 他的入境点是哪里 |
[07:47] | Hey, Gene, can you bring up the border photos, please? | 基恩 请把边境图片拿过来 |
[07:49] | Coming up. | 马上 |
[07:52] | Yeah, as of two hours ago, | 两小时前的 |
[07:54] | one barrack hut for eight men, commanded by a sergeant. | 有个八人的兵营 某中士指挥 |
[07:57] | Roadside guard hut manned in four-hour shifts | 路边防哨由两名携自动武器的士兵 |
[08:00] | by two men with automatic weapons. | 每四小时轮值 |
[08:02] | Any updates on the Iranian border patrol radio traffic? | 伊边巡队无线电通信有新情况吗 |
[08:04] | Hourly comms checks. | 每个小时互相通话一次 |
[08:06] | Plus, one request for more ration packs, | 还有一通要求补充给养 |
[08:08] | two for new radio batteries. | 两通要无线电电池 |
[08:09] | Eight bored and hungry conscripts | 八个无聊饥渴的大兵 |
[08:11] | whose radios we’re dialed into. | 通话记录被我们尽收眼底 |
[08:13] | No chance of underestimating them then? | 这样就不会低估他们的实力了 |
[08:17] | Fair point. | 说得好 |
[08:20] | Let’s go over your cover story one last time. | 最后再说一遍你的台词 |
[08:28] | After the bombing, | 中情局爆炸后 |
[08:29] | Nazir’s network left a car near Langley, | 纳齐尔的人在那附近留了辆车 |
[08:33] | which I took into the woods on the Canadian border, | 我把车开进加拿大边境的森林里 |
[08:35] | where I shaved my head, and I continued on foot. | 我剃了头 继续步行 |
[08:38] | There I stole a boat across the Bay of Fundy | 在那离偷了艘船穿过芬迪湾 |
[08:40] | to Nova Scotia, where I met a guy | 到达新斯科舍 遇到了一个 |
[08:41] | who had ties with Amer El-Maati, | 和阿莫·艾马蒂有联系的人 |
[08:43] | who put me in a shipping container to Colombia. | 他把我装进集装箱送往哥伦比亚 |
[08:46] | Then, mercenaries working with Hezbollah | 然后 真主党雇佣兵 |
[08:49] | took me across to Venezuela, | 把我送到委内瑞拉 |
[08:50] | where they finally put me into a state oil company plane | 最后把我送上一架国有石油公司的飞机 |
[08:53] | to a strip in Iraq, | 飞往伊拉克 |
[08:55] | where I was handed over to an Al Qaeda cell | 把我交到基地组织手里 |
[08:56] | who were tasked with getting me across the border to Iran. | 他们的任务就是让我穿越伊朗边境 |
[09:02] | Join Al Qaeda, see the world. | 加入基地组织 游遍世界各地 |
[09:07] | Final checks. Night vision. | 终检 夜视仪 |
[09:13] | Night vision transmissions coming online. | 夜视仪画面传输中 |
[09:39] | I’m out of Black Jack. Any more out there? | 口香糖没了 你那还有吗 |
[09:47] | Everything okay, sir? | 一切还好吗 长官 |
[09:49] | This the last pack? | 最后一包了吗 |
[09:50] | I got you plenty more. | 给你买了很多 |
[09:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:03] | Did you write a letter? | 你写信了吗 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:08] | Home. | 写给家人 |
[10:10] | To say good-bye. | 告别信 |
[10:15] | Pretty sure you guys would know if I did. | 我写了你们肯定会知道 |
[10:19] | You could’ve arranged it with your, uh, | 你应该找那你中情局的朋友 |
[10:20] | CIA friend, the blonde. | 那金发妞 帮你安排一下 |
[10:37] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[10:38] | Good. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[10:40] | Feel like I’m in Vegas betting the mortgage. | 好像是在维加斯把房子都赌上了 |
[10:43] | Stand by, people. | 准备好了 大伙们 |
[10:45] | Show time. | 好戏上演 |
[10:47] | What’s going on with Reaper 1? | 死神一号怎么回事 |
[10:49] | Sensor bandwidth issues. | 传感器带宽故障 |
[10:51] | It happens. We’re resetting. | 很常见 正在重置 |
[10:54] | All being well, shouldn’t be more than a couple minutes. | 一切顺利 用不了几分钟 |
[10:58] | “All being well”? | “一切顺利”吗 |
[10:59] | Are we holding the team back until the drone’s back on line? | 要等无人机重连他们才能行动吗 |
[11:02] | That drone’s mainly for us. | 无人机是给我们用的 |
[11:03] | They have satphones and night vision. | 他们有卫星电话和夜视仪 |
[11:04] | They can move closer to the border without it for now. | 他们没有无人机也能向边境移动 |
[12:47] | – Shit. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么 |
[12:48] | Road to the border’s as good as blocked. | 去边境的路被封锁了 |
[12:51] | Foreign gas trucks paying off local officials with free gas. | 外国人贿赂当地官员换取免费天然气 |
[12:54] | Cops, military, you name it, all on the take. | 警察 军队 所有这些人都受了贿 |
[12:59] | Where’s the border? | 边境在哪 |
[13:01] | Another mile past ’em on this same road. | 从这条路穿过他们后一英里 |
[13:03] | Those lights in the distance. | 远方灯光处 |
[13:08] | Zero, Kilo-Alpha, over. | A队呼叫总部 完毕 |
[13:10] | Zero send, over. | 总部收到 完毕 |
[13:12] | See what I’m seeing? | 看到了吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Wait out. | 是的 稍等 |
[13:19] | Guys, get out. | 伙计们 下车 |
[13:21] | Make it look like car trouble for anybody passing. | 让路过的人看起来是车坏了 |
[13:31] | We have a backup plan, right? | 我们有后备计划的 对吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah. We’re waiting for Langley to confirm the alternate route. | 我们等总部确认后备路线 |
[13:38] | Now, I need that drone. Are we gonna have it or not? | 现在需要用无人机 能不能用 |
[13:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:50] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么慢 |
[13:52] | I don’t know. They had a technical with the drone. | 不知道 无人机出了点故障 |
[13:56] | So how long are we gonna sit here for? | 那我们得在这坐多久 |
[13:59] | Shit, man, you’re worse than my kids. | 靠 老兄 你比我孩子还烦 |
[14:01] | God, those Rear Echelon motherfuckers. | 天 后面有那些傻逼 |
[14:04] | Got a problem with the drone. | 无人机还出问题了 |
[14:06] | That’s a good start. | 开局真不错 |
[14:10] | Reaper’s back. | 死神回来了 |
[14:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:16] | Now let’s get eyes on that alternate route into the border. | 现在看看那条入境的后备路线 |
[14:18] | Repositioning now. | 重新定位中 |
[14:20] | Kilo-Alpha, Zero. | 总部呼叫A队 |
[14:22] | Drone is back online. Scouting your route. | 无人机已重连 侦查路线中 |
[14:25] | Wait out. | 稍等 |
[14:28] | Back to chewing your lucky gum again? | 又嚼你的幸运口香糖了吗 |
[14:31] | Yeah. You want a stick? | 是啊 来一片吗 |
[14:58] | Put your head down. | 把头低下 |
[15:00] | Like you’re sleeping. Don’t move. | 装睡就行了 别动 |
[15:08] | Zero, Kilo-Bravo. Stand by. | 总部 B队已就位 |
[15:11] | May have a situation with the Alpha vehicle. | A队的车子可能出状况了 |
[15:13] | Local cops just rolled up. | 当地警察出动了 |
[15:27] | Why are you here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:30] | Going to Marivan. | 去马里万 |
[15:33] | Al Qaeda. | 基地组织 |
[15:48] | They’re not buying the cover story. | 他们不相信咱们编的故事 |
[15:55] | Jesus, they want to look in the truck. | 天啊 他们要到卡车里面看看 |
[16:02] | Say the word, Kilo-Alpha. | 传口令 A队 |
[16:04] | – What word? – “Good night.” | -什么口令 -“晚安” |
[16:07] | They should say “good night” before the cops see Brody. | 他们会在警察发现布洛迪之前说”晚安” |
[16:19] | As-salamu alaykum. | 愿安宁与你同在 |
[16:57] | Good…night. | 晚安 |
[17:27] | You okay? | 你怎么样 |
[17:31] | Brody? You good? | 布洛迪 你还好吗 |
[17:54] | – What the fuck are you doing? – I can’t do it. | -你他妈的干什么 -我不行 |
[17:56] | – Yes, you can. – I can’t. No. | -你行 -不 我不行 |
[17:57] | – I can’t. No, I fucking can’t. – And you will. | -他妈的 我真不行 -你非行不可 |
[17:58] | I fucking can’t. I fucking… | 我真他妈的不行 |
[18:01] | Bit late in the day for your vagina to chime in. | 现在怂逼已经晚了 |
[18:04] | Fuck off… | 滚 |
[18:09] | You scared? | 你害怕了 |
[18:10] | Are you fucking scared? | 你他妈的害怕了吗 |
[18:14] | I’m… | 我 |
[18:17] | – I’m scared. I’m scared. – Good. | -我怕了 真怕了 -很好 |
[18:19] | Me, too. I’ve seen way too many men | 我也怕 我见过太多人 |
[18:21] | killed out here in this Third World toilet. | 死在这种第三世界国家的厕所里了 |
[18:23] | I personally shit myself every time they send me back here. | 他们每次送我回这里 我都吓得拉裤子 |
[18:25] | And if you don’t snap out of this right now | 如果你现在不振作点的话 |
[18:28] | we could all fucking die here tonight. | 我们今晚就得死在这 |
[18:30] | Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[18:32] | No. | 不 |
[18:34] | Tell me you’re gonna be okay. | 告诉我你会没事的 |
[18:36] | Tell me that this is not the end of the road for you. | 告诉我这还算不上走投无路 |
[18:41] | No, no, no… I need to hear you say it. | 不 我要听你亲口说 |
[18:47] | I’ll be… | 我会 |
[18:49] | I will be okay. I’m okay. | 我会没事的 我没事 |
[18:52] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[18:54] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好的 |
[19:04] | Kilo-Alpha, is there a problem? | A队 有状况吗 |
[19:10] | Passenger got carsick. | “乘客”晕车了 |
[19:12] | He threw up and we’re ready to roll. | 他吐了一场 我们要准备出发了 |
[19:14] | Carsick? | 晕车 |
[19:15] | It’s a secure sat link. | 这条是安全通讯线路 |
[19:16] | Can you tell them to just cut the bullshit? | 能不能告诉他们别说胡话 |
[19:18] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吗 |
[19:20] | Fuckin’- he’s gonna be okay. | 他会好的 |
[19:26] | Here. | 给 |
[19:27] | Wipe the blood off your face. | 把你脸上的血擦擦 |
[19:31] | Kilo-Alpha, | A队 |
[19:31] | Kilo-Bravo, proceed to alternate crossing point. | B队 前进至候补交叉点 |
[19:35] | Roger. | 知道了 |
[19:36] | Alpha out. | A队出发 |
[19:48] | Did we or did we not just kill three Iraqi police officers? | 刚才那三个伊拉克警察是死在我们手上了吗 |
[19:51] | Kurdish–not to split hairs. | 是库尔德游击队 别斤斤计较 |
[19:53] | Either way, this isn’t something the president needs to know. | 不管杀没杀 都不需要告诉总统 |
[19:58] | Oh, I understand. Believe me. | 我理解 相信我 |
[20:01] | Get me JSOC Commander now. | 立刻帮我接特战司令部指挥官 |
[20:31] | This whole area is pretty much a no-man’s land | 自两伊战争以来 这片区域 |
[20:33] | since the Iran-Iraq War. | 几乎成了无人区 |
[20:35] | We got visitors. | 有人来了 |
[20:47] | – Senator. General. – Director. | -参议员 将军 -局长 |
[20:50] | – The White House… – I know. | -白宫 -我知道 |
[20:51] | – I was told you were coming. – Let me finish. | -他们告诉我你要来 -让我把话说完 |
[20:52] | The White House sent General Fister and me to advise and observe. | 白宫派费思特将军和我来监察指导 |
[20:57] | Advise and observe. | 监察指导 |
[20:58] | The JSOC commander, | 联合特种作战司令部指挥官 |
[21:00] | to advise; myself, the President’s nomin… | 负责指导 我受总统任命… |
[21:02] | What did Higgins tell you about the operation? | 关于这次行动 希金斯是怎么跟你说的 |
[21:04] | That this part was meant to be quick and silent | 行动要雷厉风行 悄无声息 |
[21:07] | and bloodless. | 兵不血刃 |
[21:08] | He told you everything, didn’t he? | 他全告诉你了 是吗 |
[21:10] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[21:11] | – Including…? – Sergeant Brody, yes. | -包括… -布洛迪中士吗 没错 |
[21:15] | Saul… | 索尔 |
[21:16] | whatever this turns out to be, | 无论行动结果如何 |
[21:18] | bold stroke of genius or otherwise, | 是英勇的神来之笔或者怎样 |
[21:21] | I’m destined to inherit it. | 都将注定由我来接手 |
[21:23] | So now that it’s actually in motion, | 既然行动已经开始了 |
[21:25] | for better or for worse, | 不管怎样 |
[21:26] | I have no choice but to wish it every success. | 我只能希望行动圆满成功 |
[21:34] | A word in private, Senator? | 能借一步说话吗 参议员 |
[21:37] | Excuse us, Bill. | 失陪一下 比尔 |
[21:38] | Of course. | 好的 |
[21:50] | What about the breathing room you agreed to give me? | 说好了给我留的空间呢 |
[21:53] | The deal was that I delay my confirmation hearing, | 当时说的是 我推迟任职听证会 |
[21:55] | which I’ve done. | 我照做了 |
[21:56] | That obligation has been fulfilled. | 我履行了义务 |
[21:58] | Consider yourself lucky, Saul, | 你该感到幸运 索尔 |
[22:01] | that Higgins called us and not the president | 是希金斯给我们打的电话 而不是总统 |
[22:03] | or his National Security Advisor. | 也不是他的国家安全顾问 |
[22:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:12] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:16] | – Ms. Mathison. – Senator. | -麦吉森女士 -参议员 |
[22:20] | How’s your shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[22:22] | Doctor told me you were very lucky. | 医生告诉我你非常幸运 |
[22:24] | I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 多谢关心 |
[22:27] | All I can say is you must be one hell of a salesperson | 我只能说你一定是名出色的推销员 |
[22:31] | to get Brody to do this. | 竟然能说动布洛迪 |
[22:34] | Here at the Agency, we call that recruiting. | 在中情局 这叫做招募 |
[22:47] | Here. Take a look. | 给你看看 |
[22:51] | Border’s a click and a half away. | 离边境还有一千五百米 |
[22:53] | 300 yards past that building. | 经过那栋建筑还有三百码 |
[22:55] | All it is a shallow stream, 12 yards across. | 那是条浅溪 宽十二码 |
[22:58] | Listen… I’m gonna drive you right up to it | 听着 我开车把你送到那里 |
[23:01] | and we’re all gonna be watching you. | 我们都会看着你的 |
[23:03] | You wade across that river | 你淌过那条河 |
[23:04] | and you head up to that treeline on the other side. | 朝着那边的林木线走 |
[23:07] | Once you hit it, follow it north for three miles | 你到那里以后 跟着林木线向北走三英里 |
[23:09] | back to the Iranian checkpoint | 回到伊朗的检查站 |
[23:10] | where we were originally gonna drop you. | 也就是我们本来打算把你送到的地方 |
[23:16] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[23:17] | Piss. | 小便 |
[23:19] | Go with him. | 跟着他 |
[23:24] | We got potential bogeys. | 我们收到了不明无线电 |
[23:27] | Two Iraqi Army Hummers | 作战小队向南三千米 |
[23:28] | three clicks south of our call sign. | 有两辆伊拉克军方悍马 |
[23:30] | Kilo-Alpha, we have two Iraqi Hummers three clicks south, | A队 向南三千米有两辆伊拉克的悍马 |
[23:34] | it’s not a significant threat but be aware. | 不是重大威胁但需要注意 |
[23:37] | Alpha roger. | A队收到 |
[23:39] | All right, we got an Iraqi patrol three clicks south. | 向南三千米发现一支伊拉克巡逻队 |
[23:42] | It’s not that big a deal but it’s difficult terrain out there | 没什么大碍 但那边地势复杂 |
[23:45] | so we got to move quick, quiet and small now, | 所以我们得迅速安静小范围移动 |
[23:47] | which means it’s just me and him from here. | 那意味着只有我和他走 |
[23:49] | Rest of you guys stay here, cover from this position. | 其余的人留在这里作掩护 |
[23:53] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[23:58] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[24:20] | When you were a little kid, | 你小的时候 |
[24:20] | what did you want to be when you grew up? | 长大了想干什么 |
[24:23] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[24:24] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[24:27] | Everyone remembers. | 每个人都记得 |
[24:31] | You don’t have to manage me anymore, man. | 你不必再管我了 老兄 |
[24:34] | I know what I’m here to do. | 我知道来这儿干什么 |
[24:37] | Just making conversation’s all. | 只是聊聊天嘛 |
[24:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:56] | Well, what did you want to be? | 那你以前想干什么 |
[24:58] | I grew up in Texas. | 我在德克萨斯州长大的 |
[24:59] | All I wanted to do was ride bulls. | 我只想骑公牛 |
[25:02] | Yeah, why didn’t you? | 那你怎么没去呢 |
[25:03] | I did. | 我骑过了 |
[25:04] | Two years. | 骑过两年 |
[25:06] | But my nuts couldn’t take the beating. | 骑得我”蛋”疼 |
[25:11] | So now I do this. | 所以现在我改行做这个 |
[25:13] | Happy fucking… | 真他娘的开心 |
[25:31] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[25:34] | Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over. | 总部呼叫A队 完毕 |
[25:39] | Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over. | 总部呼叫A队 完毕 |
[25:44] | Kilo-Alpha, Zero, over. | 总部呼叫A队 完毕 |
[25:49] | Zero, this is Kilo-Bravo. | B队呼叫总部 |
[25:51] | Alpha hit something. A mine or an IED. | A队撞上了地雷或者简易炸弹 |
[25:55] | Any hostiles on your screens? | 你能看到敌人吗 |
[25:57] | Stand by. Checking now. | 稍等 正在查看 |
[26:02] | Nothing, so far. | 目前没有 |
[26:13] | Sir, that Iraqi patrol | 长官 那支伊拉克巡逻队 |
[26:15] | just turned north, towards the explosion. | 已转向北边 正朝爆炸处前进 |
[26:19] | Now we have to call the president. | 我们现在必须通知总统 |
[26:21] | Wait. Let the dust settle first. | 等等 尘埃落定再说 |
[26:23] | No, any possibility of an international incident | 不行 万一有发生国际事件的可能 |
[26:25] | I must call the president. | 我就必须通知总统 |
[26:26] | What you must do is keep a cool head | 你必须做的是保持头脑清醒 |
[26:29] | and take great care not to panic. | 尽量不要惊慌失措 |
[26:31] | Well, we at least have to call the Iraqis. | 我们至少要通知伊拉克方面 |
[26:33] | And say what? | 然后说什么 |
[26:35] | Turn your patrol around, | 让你的巡逻队绕开点 |
[26:37] | we have a CIA team we didn’t tell you about, | 我们有队中情局特工 没知会过你们 |
[26:38] | operating in the area? | 就过去执行任务了 |
[26:45] | That drone is armed, correct? | 那架无人机装备了武器 对吧 |
[26:47] | Zero, Kilo-Bravo. | B队呼叫总部 |
[26:48] | We’re one click out from Kilo-Alpha. | 我们在离A队一公里的地方 |
[26:51] | Roger, Kilo-Bravo, | 收到 B队 |
[26:52] | be advised that Iraqi patrol is closing on your position. | 请注意伊拉克巡逻队正在靠近你 |
[26:56] | Sir, White House is on the line. | 长官 白宫来电 |
[27:01] | Put him on the screen. | 接到屏幕上 |
[27:03] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[27:05] | – I may have a solution. – Please. | -我也许能解决这个问题 -请讲 |
[27:07] | That drone has four Hellfire missiles on it. | 无人机上装备了四枚狱火导弹 |
[27:11] | You saying we engage the Iraqi patrol? | 你是要我们跟伊拉克巡逻队交火 |
[27:13] | I’m saying we just found an Al Qaeda cell | 我的意思是我们发现有基地组织成员 |
[27:16] | trying to smuggle America’s most wanted terrorist into Iran | 在帮美国头号恐怖分子偷渡到伊朗 |
[27:19] | and we take them out with that drone. | 然后被我们的无人机干掉了 |
[27:21] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[27:22] | It’s a smart play if they’re dead. | 如果他们死了这倒是个好主意 |
[27:28] | And if they’re not dead? | 他们要是没死呢 |
[27:29] | He doesn’t care whether they’re dead or alive, | 他根本不在乎他们的死活 |
[27:31] | all he fucking gives a shit about is covering his own ass. | 他娘的只想把自己摘干净 |
[27:33] | – Bite your lip, Carrie. Bite it hard. – Fuck. | -闭上你的嘴 卡莉 闭嘴 -操 |
[27:37] | That Iraqi patrol is, what, a minute away? | 那个伊拉克巡逻队马上就到了吧 |
[27:43] | Let me be very clear, Mike. | 我再说清楚一点 迈克 |
[27:47] | I will not order a strike on our own men. | 我绝不会下令攻击自己人 |
[27:51] | Hang it up. | 挂了吧 |
[27:56] | We’ve got movement in the Alpha vehicle. | A队的车里有动静 |
[28:28] | Either the vehicle just settled | 要么是车辆刚刚启动了 |
[28:29] | or I have a second heat signature moving. | 要么我就发现了第二个移动的热成像信号 |
[28:40] | The second figure is moving. | 第二个信号确实在移动 |
[28:42] | They’re alive; they’re both alive. | 他们活着 二人都活着 |
[29:01] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[29:02] | Motherfucker… | 干他娘的 |
[29:04] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[29:06] | No. | 不 |
[29:09] | – My fucking leg… – All right, sit up. | -他娘的我的腿 -坐起来 |
[29:11] | Sit up, sit up. | 快坐起来 |
[29:14] | Fold your arms. | 双臂交叉 |
[29:16] | Okay, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:28] | Phone, satphone. | 电话 卫星电话 |
[29:36] | Kilo-Bravo, this is Alpha, over. | A队呼叫B队 完毕 |
[29:37] | Bravo, send. | B队说话 |
[29:39] | We’re in the building to the west of the border, | 我们在国境线西边的建筑里 |
[29:41] | no enemy fire; casualty is still conscious | 敌方没有开火 伤员仍然清醒 |
[29:43] | but he’s lost a leg and a lot of blood, over. | 但他失去了一条腿并大量失血 完毕 |
[29:45] | Bravo, roger. Your location 60 seconds, over. | B队收到 六十秒后抵达 完毕 |
[29:48] | Get a gun team up on high ground. | 在高地架设一组机枪手 |
[29:51] | I can treat for shock and stem the blood flow for now. | 我能处理休克和紧急止血 |
[29:54] | Take your time to follow our exact route in, over. | 小心顺着我们的路线过来 完毕 |
[29:58] | On it. Out. | 行动中 完毕 |
[30:16] | Focus on your kids. | 想想你的孩子们 |
[30:17] | I don’t have any kids, dumbass. | 傻逼 老子没有孩子 |
[30:21] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[30:21] | making small talk ’cause you were being a fucking baby. | 随便说点什么 你他妈就像个小孩似的 |
[30:27] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你带出去的 |
[30:43] | S-Smoke. | 烟 |
[30:44] | Here, give me some of my cigarettes. | 给我来支烟啊 |
[30:59] | I never thought I’d be this fucking guy. | 我真没料到会这么倒霉 |
[31:01] | No, me neither. | 我也没料到 |
[31:08] | I guess I fucked up, T. | 我他妈搞砸了 |
[31:09] | Beers on you, then. | 那你得请客喝酒 |
[31:12] | I gave him one morphine shot. | 我给他注射一剂吗啡 |
[31:13] | He’s got one left. | 还剩一剂 |
[31:14] | We got to haul ass now. | 我们得快撤了 |
[31:16] | Grab that. | 抓住 |
[31:21] | Here. Here… here. | 这儿 放这儿 |
[31:24] | Roll… back. | 转身 回去 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 行了 |
[31:31] | – Ready to do this, boss? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 老大 -好了 |
[31:32] | All right, everybody back to the truck. | 好 所有人都撤回到卡车那里 |
[31:34] | Go! Let’s go, quick. | 走 快走 |
[31:41] | Iraqi patrol just joined the party. | 伊拉克巡逻兵刚刚加入战局 |
[31:55] | Zero, Kilo-Bravo, contact! | B队呼叫总部 |
[31:58] | Automatic fire from the south. | 南边有自动武器射击 |
[31:59] | Platoon or possible company strength. | 有一个排 甚至一个连的火力 |
[32:07] | Do all you can not to escalate this. | 叫他们尽量缓住局势 |
[32:09] | Suppressive return fire. Suppressive fire only. | 克制还击火力 控制火力 |
[32:12] | Don’t put them in the ground. Just turn them around. | 别把狗逼急了 引开他们 |
[32:15] | Zero, Kilo-Bravo, we don’t get AZ out | B队呼叫总部 要是不赶紧救出阿齐兹 |
[32:17] | – in the next few minutes, he’s dead. – Iraqi call signs | -他就死定了 -伊拉克方面 |
[32:20] | are requesting an artillery fire mission up the chain. | 向防线请求了火炮袭击支援 |
[32:22] | How far out are our helicopters? | 离我们的直升机多远 |
[32:24] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[32:26] | General, advice? | 将军 你的意见 |
[32:28] | Eight minutes is time we don’t have. | 时间不够 |
[32:29] | Either we call the Iraqis and level with them… | 就算我们联系伊拉克方面坦白事实 |
[32:31] | Also time we don’t have | 时间也不够 |
[32:31] | and every shade of blowback we can’t afford. | 横竖都是死 |
[32:33] | So it’s a fighting withdrawal to a secure LZ, | 那就边打边撤 坐上他们之前的车 |
[32:37] | back five clicks in the vehicle that they have left. | 退后五公里 回到安全着陆点 |
[32:44] | In other words, we have to abort. | 也就是说 任务失败 |
[32:52] | The intelligence operation is over. | 情报行动结束 |
[32:54] | It’s a military one now. It’s all yours, General. | 现在这是一起军事行动 由你指挥 将军 |
[32:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | Shoot the boys out of there. | 把人给我撤回来 |
[32:58] | Copy that. Comms. | 收到 通讯检查 |
[33:10] | Kilo Bravo, this is Zero-Alpha. | B队 这里是总部 |
[33:13] | Bravo, send. | B队收到 |
[33:14] | – We’re going to push them back with Hellfire, over. – Roger. | -我们会用狱火逼退他们 完毕 -收到 |
[33:16] | Withdraw with Hellfire in support on your command. | 给我撤退命令 狱火导弹将立即支援 |
[33:19] | On my command, roger, wait. | 我来下令 收到 等等 |
[33:21] | Are they aborting the mission? | 他们要结束任务吗 |
[33:28] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[33:32] | You had some bad luck. | 是你运气不好 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:43] | At least we have Javadi. | 至少我们还有贾瓦迪 |
[33:45] | He’s still in play. That’s not nothing. | 局还没破 还有希望 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:12] | Stand by for Hellfire mission, over. | 准备等待狱火支援 完毕 |
[34:14] | You guys ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:17] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[34:19] | I’m not going back. | 我不撤退 |
[34:20] | What the fuck? What are you talking about? Yeah, you are. | 妈的 你说什么 你必须撤退 |
[34:23] | I’m gonna walk across that border into Iran | 我要穿过国界线进入伊朗 |
[34:25] | and you’re not gonna to stop… | 你别想阻止 |
[34:26] | Listen to me! I am fucking ordering you to fucking move out! | 给我听好了 我他妈的命令你撤退 |
[34:34] | Passenger refuses to withdraw, | “乘客”拒绝撤退 |
[34:35] | and I’m out of time. Please advise. | 时间不够了 请指示 |
[34:37] | Do not leave anyone behind. | 别留下任何一个人 |
[34:39] | We are under heavy fire! | 火力太猛了 |
[34:41] | The casualty is priority one, | 伤员优先 |
[34:43] | and the passenger is non-fucking-compliant! | “乘客”他妈的不服从命令 |
[34:48] | General, please advise! | 将军 请指示 |
[34:51] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[34:53] | If anyone can talk Brody down off a ledge, she can. | 能说服布洛迪不去送死的 只有她了 |
[34:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | Put the passenger on the line. | 把对讲机给”乘客” |
[35:05] | I say again, put the passenger on the line. | 我再说一边 把对讲机给”乘客” |
[35:09] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[35:10] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[35:13] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[35:14] | Brody? | 布洛迪 |
[35:16] | Brody, can you hear me? | 布洛迪 你听得见吗 |
[35:19] | Hey, Brody! | 布洛迪 |
[35:20] | They’re trying to abort the mission, Carrie! | 他们想放弃任务 卡莉 |
[35:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:23] | Well, tell them to go fuck themselves. | 转告他们操他妈的 |
[35:25] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[35:27] | You can’t do this by yourself. | 这件事你自己一个人做不到 |
[35:29] | I’m 300 yards from the border, Carrie. | 我距离边界只有三百码了 卡莉 |
[35:31] | I can make it. | 我能完成任务 |
[35:32] | Cross into Iran now and you will be completely on your own. | 现在越界进入伊朗 你会完全孤立无援 |
[35:36] | Well, to be honest I don’t see much of an option here. | 实话说 我这边别无选择 |
[35:38] | The option is to fall back, regroup, | 选择撤退 重新部署 |
[35:40] | and we’ll take another shot at this later. | 之后我们会再组织行动 |
[35:42] | Come on, Carrie, you know that’s not gonna happen. | 拜托 卡莉 你知道那是不可能的 |
[35:45] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道 |
[35:47] | Now, stop and think this through. | 现在 停止行动 好好考虑下 |
[35:50] | You have no sanction, no support on the ground, | 你没有许可 战场上也没有支援 |
[35:53] | and no extraction plan. | 甚至没有脱身计划 |
[35:57] | You will die over there! | 你会死在那里的 |
[36:00] | No, you’re wrong, Carrie. | 不 你错了 卡莉 |
[36:03] | And you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[36:05] | ‘Cause you’re gonna get me home. | 因为你会来带我回去 |
[36:06] | No, don’t say that! Do not put that on me. | 不 不准那么说 不要把压力强加给我 |
[36:08] | It’s a fantasy. | 那简直是白日梦 |
[36:09] | You’ll find a way. | 你会想出办法的 |
[36:11] | I have faith. | 我对你有信心 |
[36:13] | That’s all. Out. | 就这样 挂了 |
[36:14] | No, Brody! Brody! | 别 布洛迪 布洛迪 |
[36:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[36:23] | We are fucking moving out now. | 我们现在要他妈撤出去 |
[36:25] | All of us. Let’s go. | 所有人 我们走 |
[36:26] | Not me. | 我不走 |
[37:02] | He’s gone! Fuck him! | 他跑了 操他妈 |
[37:04] | Hellfire, now! | 现在发射狱火 |
[37:08] | Hellfire firing now. | 狱火即将发射 |
[37:16] | Move now! | 现在行动 |
[37:19] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[37:27] | Take it. | 拿着这个 |
[37:27] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[37:28] | Get him to the LZ, then come get me. Go! | 把他带到着陆点 再来接应我 快去 |
[37:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:45] | Fucking snipers. | 是狙击手 |
[37:47] | Always the stubborn fucking assholes. | 他们总是最操蛋的混蛋 |
[37:51] | I can buy you 30 seconds to cross that border | 我能给你赢得三十秒时间 穿过边境 |
[37:53] | and get to those trees. | 跑到树那边 |
[37:55] | Once I start firing, you start running. | 我一开枪 你就跑 |
[37:56] | And if you stop, I’ll fucking shoot you myself. | 如果你停下 我他妈就开枪杀了你 |
[37:58] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[38:00] | – No. – Oh, good. | -没有 -很好 |
[38:02] | Count of three. | 我数到三 |
[38:03] | One… two… three! | 一 二 三 |
[38:17] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[38:18] | They’re surrounded. | 他们被包围了 |
[38:19] | Who by? | 被谁包围了 |
[38:20] | Are we picking up anything on radios? | 我们能从无线电中听到什么吗 |
[38:25] | …Nicholas Brody. | 我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[39:06] | The Iranians are saying they have two prisoners. | 那些伊朗人说他们抓到两个囚犯 |
[39:09] | Are we sure it’s the Iranians and not the Iraqis? | 能肯定是伊朗人而不是伊拉克人吗 |
[39:12] | 100%. | 百分百肯定 |
[39:15] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[39:37] | They got the casualty out safely. | 他们把伤员平安带出来了 |
[39:38] | He’s stable, on a bird out to the carrier group now. | 他情况稳定 已经坐上飞机前往航母了 |
[39:46] | There’s something else. | 还有点别的事 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:52] | Brody made it across. | 布洛迪成功越境了 |
[39:58] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:59] | He made a last second run for it– | 他抓紧时间一路狂奔 |
[40:01] | headfirst into an Iranian military unit. | 一头冲进了伊朗的军事基地 |
[40:05] | He’s okay? | 他没事吧 |
[40:06] | Yes. | 没事 |
[40:17] | He made it. | 他成功了 |
[40:18] | And you, Saul, | 你呢 索尔 |
[40:20] | are still in the game. | 还依旧身在局中 |
[40:24] | I’ll be damned. | 我会下地狱的 |
[40:38] | Right now, these guys… | 现在 这些家伙 |
[40:40] | uh, they’re trained to treat anybody coming | 他们训练有素 将越境的任何人 |
[40:43] | over the border as Israeli agents. | 都当成以色列特工 |
[40:49] | You were tortured… | 你被严刑拷打过 |
[40:53] | …so tell me what to expect. | 告诉我接下来会怎样 |
[40:59] | Expect to break. | 做好受罪的准备 |
[41:11] | How long did you hold out? | 你当时撑了多久 |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | I lost track of time pretty much right away, | 我很快就没有时间概念了 |
[41:19] | but I figure… | 不过大概有 |
[41:21] | seven days? | 七天吧 |
[41:24] | Enough time to allow the guys | 时间长得让那些家伙 |
[41:25] | to change their frequencies and battle plans. | 改变了拷问频率和行动计划 |
[41:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[41:33] | I just hope I can give you seven days | 希望能为你争取到这七天的时间 |
[41:35] | to get the job done in Tehran. | 让你完成在德黑兰的任务 |
[42:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:06] | May I? | 我能坐下吗 |
[42:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:14] | Fara, you’re one of the few people in this building | 法拉 你是局里为数不多 |
[42:17] | who knows that Majid Javadi’s an Agency asset. | 知道马吉德·贾瓦迪是中情局线人的人 |
[42:19] | I didn’t breathe a word to anybody. | 我没告诉过任何人 |
[42:20] | I know you didn’t– that’s not why I’m here. | 我知道你没有 我不是为这个来的 |
[42:23] | But you had a crucial role in recruiting Javadi. | 你在招募贾瓦迪的过程中扮演了重要角色 |
[42:27] | In fact, Saul says, without you, it never would’ve come off. | 事实上索尔说 要不是你 根本不会成功 |
[42:31] | He’s exaggerating. | 他过奖了 |
[42:32] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[42:36] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[42:38] | Javadi’s only half the play. | 贾瓦迪只是我们计划的一部分 |
[42:40] | There’s another phase of the operation | 而行动的另一部分 |
[42:42] | you weren’t made aware of. | 你之前并不知情 |
[42:44] | It involves an asset, whose life depends | 这关系到另一个线人 他的生死 |
[42:46] | on us getting him out of Iran at the critical moment. | 取决于我们能否在关键时刻从伊朗救出他 |
[42:49] | And the fact is our extraction plan | 而我们原先的撤退方案 |
[42:50] | just went up in smoke. | 刚刚泡汤了 |
[42:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:56] | Fara, you have an uncle in Tehran. | 法拉 你在德黑兰有个叔叔 |
[42:59] | Your father’s brother. | 是你父亲的兄弟 |
[43:01] | – Carrie, no. – Just hear me out. | -卡莉 不行 -你先听我说 |
[43:03] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 这太危险了 |
[43:05] | – All we’re asking for… – You’re asking me | -我们唯一的请求 -你们是在要求我 |
[43:07] | to put my family at extreme risk. | 将家人置于高度危险中 |
[43:09] | You know you are. | 你很清楚这一点 |
[43:11] | You forget I’ve seen firsthand | 你忘了我曾亲眼目睹 |
[43:12] | how fast an operation can go sideways. | 行动是怎样在瞬间偏离了正轨 |
[43:17] | Tell the truth. | 坦白说吧 |
[43:19] | You would never ask your own family to do this. | 你永远不会让你的家人冒这样的险 |
[43:23] | I might. | 我也许会 |
[43:25] | And from what I know about your uncle, he’s not one | 据我所知 你的叔叔也不是个 |
[43:27] | to cross the street to stay out of trouble’s way. | 为了远离麻烦就袖手旁观的人 |
[43:30] | He’s a member of a moderate opposition group. | 他是反对派成员 但立场温和 |
[43:32] | Not a bomb thrower. | 不是扔炸弹的恐怖分子 |
[43:34] | All we need is a place to meet in the city. | 我们只求在德黑兰有个能见面的地方 |
[43:36] | A de facto safe house. | 确切说是安全屋 |
[43:43] | Fara, we have a brother agent in the field, | 法拉 我们的伙伴身在战场 |
[43:45] | soon to be in mortal danger. | 即将面临致命危险 |
[43:49] | Don’t we owe him every chance to get out alive? | 我们不该竭尽所能保他安全吗 |
[44:21] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[44:43] | My name is Nicholas Brody… | 我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪 |
[44:47] | and I’m formally seeking asylum | 我正式请求伊朗伊斯兰共和国 |
[44:49] | in the Islamic Republic of Iran. | 为我提供庇护 |
[44:52] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[44:57] | Ayman Jassim. | 阿曼·贾思明 |
[45:11] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:13] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[45:15] | To go with me to Tehran. | 和我一起去德黑兰 |
[45:20] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[45:25] | No! You fuck! | 不 操你妈的 |
[45:26] | – Quiet. Quiet! – You fucking asshole! | -安静 安静 -该死的混蛋 |
[45:27] | – What did you do that for?! – Control yourself. | -为什么要这么做 -控制你的情绪 |
[45:29] | – Fuck! Fuck! – Calm down! | -操 操 -冷静点 |
[45:32] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[45:50] | Now. | 现在 |
[45:53] | We go to Tehran. | 我们出发去德黑兰 |