时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I’m here because a video was released last night, | 我来这儿是因为昨晚放出的一段视频 |
[00:09] | which viciously slandered my dead son. | 恶意中伤了我牺牲的儿子 |
[00:11] | You will be prosecuted, because in my government, | 你将面临起诉 |
[00:13] | truth will have a value, and you will have no place. | 因为我的政府重视真相 而你将无处立足 |
[00:17] | People hate you, Madam President-elect. | 人们恨你 候任总统女士 |
[00:19] | No one’s faking that. | 那不是谁捏造的 |
[00:20] | Boy, are they angry. | 天 他们很生气啊 |
[00:22] | Don’t go to war with your own national security establishment. | 不要与你自己的国家安全机构开战 |
[00:26] | It’s a war you won’t win. | 这场战争你必输无疑 |
[00:27] | Keane’s on the ropes. | 基恩被我们扼住了喉咙 |
[00:29] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈以为自己在做什么 |
[00:31] | I’m not doing one thing, Dar. | 我什么都不会做 达尔 |
[00:33] | Suddenly, there’s a brand-new team under McClendon’s command, | 突然之间 出现一支麦克伦登统领的小队 |
[00:37] | charged with protecting the President-elect? | 负责保护候任总统 |
[00:39] | All units, target heading up the ramp. | 全体注意 目标正在上坡 |
[00:40] | You’re cleared hot to engage. | 可以开火 |
[00:45] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[00:48] | Get back! Get back! | 闪开 闪开 |
[00:50] | Okay, she survived an assassination attempt. | 好吧 她是从暗杀行动中死里逃生 |
[00:53] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[00:54] | We are not headed for a Constitutional crisis. | 我们将面临的并非是宪法危机 |
[00:57] | What we’re headed for is civil war. | 我们即将面临的是一场内战 |
[01:02] | Doesn’t she have a right to know | 她难道没有权利知道 |
[01:03] | how deep and wide this conspiracy went? | 这场阴谋涉及的范围有多广吗 |
[01:06] | I won’t lie to you. There are reforms coming down the pike, | 我实话实说 改革的确近在眼前 |
[01:09] | but no purges or loyalty oaths or one-way tickets to the Gulag. | 但不会有大清洗 宣誓效忠或发配集中营 |
[01:13] | You have my personal assurance on that. | 我亲自向你们保证 |
[01:16] | -You gettin’ this? -You are under arrest. | -你看得见吗 -你被捕了 |
[01:18] | Open the door and step out. | 开门 下车 |
[01:22] | Everybody detained today was connected to the conspiracy. | 今天被拘留的所有人都有共谋嫌疑 |
[01:25] | “Detained”? Why do you keep saying detained? | 拘留 你为什么一直用这个词 |
[01:26] | They were arrested, | 他们是被捕了 |
[01:28] | and without legal authority, as far as I can tell. | 在我看来拘留他们毫无法律依据 |
[01:30] | Well, point of fact, we have two memoranda | 事实上 我们这里有 |
[01:32] | from the Justice Department right here. | 司法部的两份备忘录 |
[01:33] | David, you sent me out there to personally assure people | 大卫 你派我出去是为了 |
[01:37] | this would never happen. | 亲自向大家保证这种事不会发生 |
[01:38] | -You–you used me. -Yes, we did. | -你利用了我 -没错 |
[01:40] | Madam President, I need to talk to you. It’s important. | 总统女士 我得和你谈谈 非常重要 |
[01:42] | Can you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[01:44] | Innocent people are being arrested in your name! | 无辜群众以你的名义陆续被捕 |
[01:46] | You have to stop it! Please! | 你得阻止这一切 求你了 |
[01:48] | Do not let them do this. You cannot let them do this! | 别让他们这么做 你不能任由他们这么做 |
[01:51] | Madam President! | 总统女士 |
[03:05] | The Justice Department announced charges today | 司法部今日宣布了两项针对 |
[03:07] | against Jonathan Cleary, a reporter for the “Post.” | 华盛顿邮报记者乔纳森·克利里的指控 |
[03:10] | Cleary is accused of publishing classified information | 克利里被控发布了 |
[03:13] | about the investigation into | 被羁押的国务院官员 |
[03:14] | jailed State department official Virginia Sutter. | 维吉尼亚·萨特的机密信息 |
[03:17] | Sutter is one of the more than 200 individuals… | 因基恩总统就职典礼九天前的 |
[03:19] | …detained in the probe | 袭击事件 |
[03:20] | surrounding the attack on President Keane | 萨特等200多名涉事人员 |
[03:23] | nine days before her inauguration. | 被拘捕调查 |
[03:28] | Eggs are hot. | 鸡蛋很烫 |
[03:29] | You don’t have to do this every day. | 你不用每天都做早饭 |
[03:31] | No, I like to. | 不 我喜欢做 |
[03:32] | What else would she do? It’s not like she has a job. | 她还能干什么呢 又没工作 |
[03:34] | Jos. | 乔斯 |
[03:35] | She was fired by a regime that jails free thinkers. | 囚禁自由思考者的极权制度开除了她 |
[03:38] | -There’s turkey bacon. -Like Stalin. | -有火鸡培根 -跟斯大林似的 |
[03:40] | – Okay. -I didn’t start it. | -好吧 -不是我开的头 |
[03:43] | Her school’s taking them on another “Free the 200” March. | 她学校里又开始新一场”释放二百人”的游行 |
[03:47] | Hey, you should come. | 你也应该来 |
[03:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:51] | What do you think’s gonna happen when I tell the Treasury Secretary | 你觉得我跟财政部长说 |
[03:53] | I’m ditching work so I can go to anti-administration march? | 要翘班去参加反政府游行会怎么样 |
[03:56] | Maybe he’ll respect you | 也许他会尊重你 |
[03:57] | for giving a crap about the Constitution. | 如此珍视我们的宪法制度 |
[04:00] | Like you have a backbone. | 觉得你很有骨气 |
[04:01] | -Josie. -Don’t say that. | -乔茜 -别这么说 |
[04:02] | Can I get through breakfast before we start in | 能不能等我吃完早餐再谈 |
[04:04] | on how I’m a silent accomplice? | 我是一个怎样的沉默帮凶 |
[04:07] | We should’ve stayed in Rome. | 我们应该留在罗马 |
[04:08] | Teo says he’s embarrassed | 迪欧说他都不好意思 |
[04:10] | to tell people he has an American girlfriend. | 跟别人讲自己有一个美国女友 |
[04:12] | Teo should get an Italian girl his own age. | 迪欧应该找个意大利女孩 年龄相仿的 |
[04:21] | Frannycake, you ready to rumble? | 弗兰妮宝贝 准备好坐车车了吗 |
[04:22] | -Yep. -Let’s do it. | -好啦 -我们走吧 |
[04:24] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[04:27] | Hands. | 擦擦手 |
[04:32] | -Have fun today, yes? -Yes. | -今天好好玩 -好的 |
[04:34] | Love you. Mwah. | 爱你 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:38] | Bye. Okay, let’s go! | 再见 我们走吧 |
[04:44] | At least she hates him more than she hates me. | 至少比起我来她更讨厌他 |
[04:47] | It would help if you stopped calling Keane a fascist. | 如果你说基恩是法西斯会好点 |
[04:50] | She is a fascist. | 她就是法西斯 |
[04:51] | Saul Berenson is still in jail. | 索尔·贝伦森还关在牢里 |
[04:53] | -Yeah. It’s bad. I know. | 是的 很糟糕 我知道 |
[04:56] | – We’re all upset, but… – What? | -我们都很沮丧 但… -什么 |
[04:59] | Bill’s being treated like a scab at work. | 比尔在单位被当成工贼 |
[05:02] | It would be nice for him to come home and get a break. | 如果他回家以后能清净一会儿就好了 |
[05:05] | Well, wasn’t he hired to do the work | 要不是财政部的人被抓走一批 |
[05:07] | of a bunch of guys from Treasury who are also behind bars? | 他哪有机会得到现在的工作呢 |
[05:10] | Look, he doesn’t like the President any more than you do, | 他跟你一样不喜欢这个总统 |
[05:12] | but a-a crisis happened. | 但是当危机出现 |
[05:14] | And he stepped up. God bless. | 他升职了 上帝保佑 |
[05:16] | Yeah, he did. Some daughters would be proud. | 是的 别人家的女儿会感到自豪 |
[05:18] | Well, some moms would be excited | 那别人家的妈还会为 |
[05:20] | their 16-year-old was politically engaged. | 16岁的女儿积极参政而激动呢 |
[05:22] | Yeah? What else do you wanna tell me about being a mom? | 是吗 关于当妈你还有什么要教育我的 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:36] | I have an interview today. | 我今天有个访谈 |
[05:37] | I’m trying to get out of your hair. | 我就不烦你了 |
[05:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:41] | At Brookings. | 在布鲁金斯研究所 |
[05:43] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[05:44] | I-I mean, there’s no rush, but I… | 我的意思是 不用着急 但… |
[05:47] | I just think you’ll feel better– | 我只是觉得你会感觉好一些… |
[05:48] | No, I know. I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[05:52] | You cooked. I’ll clean up. | 你做饭了 我刷碗吧 |
[05:54] | – You sure? – Yeah. Go. | -你确定 -对 去吧 |
[06:46] | Ow. Shit. | 妈的 |
[07:17] | Members of the court, | 全体起立 |
[07:18] | the President of the United States. | 有请美利坚合众国总统 |
[07:33] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[07:43] | General McClendon, | 麦克伦登将军 |
[07:46] | you will take your seat. | 坐下 |
[07:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 阁下 |
[08:01] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[08:09] | I know you’ll find this hard to believe, Mr. McClendon, | 我知道你对此难以置信 麦克伦登先生 |
[08:13] | but this isn’t about you anymore. | 但此事已与你无关 |
[08:16] | The trial is over, | 审判已经结束 |
[08:17] | your guilt now a matter of record. | 你的罪行已盖棺定论 |
[08:20] | Thanks to Judge Randolph and the members of this panel, | 多亏兰多夫法官和陪审团成员 |
[08:24] | justice has been served. | 正义得到了伸张 |
[08:28] | No, I am not here because of you. | 不 我不是为你而来 |
[08:31] | I am here on behalf of the country | 我是来代表 |
[08:34] | you swore to protect | 每次你穿上制服 |
[08:35] | every time you put on that uniform. | 都起誓要捍卫的国家 |
[08:38] | I am here on behalf | 我是来代表 |
[08:40] | of the six families sitting in this courtroom, | 坐在下面的六个家庭 |
[08:42] | all of whom lost loved ones to the hail of bullets and bombs | 他们的至亲都丧生于你在纽约大街上 |
[08:47] | you unleashed on the streets of New York. | 制造的枪林弹雨之中 |
[08:50] | Murder, conspiracy to commit murder, | 谋杀 密谋暗杀 |
[08:53] | sedition. | 煽动暴乱 |
[08:56] | We execute people for that in this country, | 这在我国是死罪 |
[08:58] | Mr. McClendon, | 麦克伦登先生 |
[09:00] | and if that sounds harsh, so be it. | 听起来可能残酷 但你也得忍着 |
[09:03] | Because what was under attack that day wasn’t just me | 因为遭受袭击的不仅是我个人 |
[09:06] | or the office of the Presidency, | 或是总统职位 |
[09:08] | but our very democracy itself. | 更是民主本身 |
[09:14] | Well, I’m not sure if going after him directly | 我不知道这样针对他 |
[09:16] | was the best move. | 是不是最好的选择 |
[09:17] | He openly challenged me. What was I supposed to do? | 他公开挑战我 我还能怎么办 |
[09:20] | Well, you might’ve stuck to the script. | 你可以照着稿子念 |
[09:22] | I had to respond. | 我必须回应 |
[09:23] | Senator Paley was on CNB this morning, | 佩利议员今早在CNB新闻上说 |
[09:25] | calling your leadership style “Thuggish” And “Authoritarian.” | 你的领导风格既”暴力”又”独裁” |
[09:29] | No one’s doubting how tough you are. | 没人怀疑你不强硬 |
[09:31] | – Good. – Which makes it exactly the right time | -好 -这正是个好时机 |
[09:33] | to throttle back a little, take your foot off the gas. | 稍微减减速 松松油门 |
[09:36] | Not yet. | 不到时候 |
[09:37] | – Elizabeth– – I said not yet. | -伊丽莎白 -我说了还不到时候 |
[09:38] | – Can I give you a quick brief? – Sure. | -我能简单向您汇报一下吗 -当然 |
[09:41] | Paley’s Committee is about to issue | 佩利的委员会准备开始 |
[09:43] | its first round of subpoenas to senior White House staff, | 对白宫高级雇员的第一轮传讯 |
[09:46] | – including myself. – I know that, David. | -包括我本人 -我知道 大卫 |
[09:47] | There’s talk of a Special Prosecutor. | 据说会有特别检察官 |
[09:49] | I know that, too. How is it they tried to assassinate me, | 我也知道 为什么有人试图刺杀我 |
[09:52] | and I am the one under investigation? | 而我却要被调查 |
[09:54] | Because we locked up over 200 of their best friends | 因为我们把他们200多位好友与邻居 |
[09:56] | – and neighbors. – Yeah, for damn good reasons. | -关了起来 -出于十分合理的理由 |
[09:58] | Kept them for nearly two months. | 关了近两个月 |
[09:59] | Some would say denied their civil rights. | 有人会说这是剥夺公民权利 |
[10:01] | That was the other reason– send a message. | 那是另一个原因 发出信号 |
[10:03] | “Don’t fuck with us ever again.” | “别他妈再跟我们作对” |
[10:05] | Yeah, well, I think they got that loud and clear. | 那他们应该听得很清楚了 |
[10:08] | Well, we’ll see. Won’t we? | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[10:11] | When the jury comes back with the appropriate sentence. | 等陪审团做出恰当的裁决 |
[10:15] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[10:16] | They better. | 他们最好做到 |
[10:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[10:38] | They still got someone stuck in one of the cars. | 还有人卡在车里没出来 |
[10:40] | It’s gonna be a couple hours at least | 至少还得几个小时 |
[10:42] | before they open the road. | 才能解封道路 |
[10:43] | – A couple of hours? – Yep. | -几个小时 -对 |
[10:45] | – You hear that, Brett? – Yeah, I heard. | -布雷特 你听到了吧 -听到了 |
[10:47] | – What the hell do we do now? – Well, it’s already 12:30. | -我们怎么办 -已经12:30了 |
[10:50] | Well, we’re not canceling the broadcast. | 我们不能取消节目 |
[10:52] | I don’t see we have much of a choice. | 我们没什么选择 |
[10:55] | “Six days a week, come rain or shine, | “每周六天 风雨无阻 |
[10:57] | hell or high water,” That was my promise. | 赴汤蹈火” 这是我的承诺 |
[11:00] | – I won’t let the people down. – They’ll understand. | -我不会让观众失望的 -他们会理解的 |
[11:02] | We’ve been on the run almost two months. | 我们已经奔波了近两个月 |
[11:04] | We haven’t canceled one yet. | 一次都没有取消过 |
[11:06] | I saw some private homes back there. | 我看后面有私人住宅 |
[11:07] | We could start by knocking on doors. | 我们可以问问看 |
[11:09] | Wallace? | 华莱士 |
[11:11] | Not a lot of people up here this time of year, Mr. O’Keefe. | 这季节这里没有多少人 基弗先生 |
[11:13] | Well, how ’bout we just do it on your iPhone? | 用你的手机怎么样 |
[11:16] | Okay, even if I had a decent signal, | 就算我现在有信号 |
[11:17] | which I don’t, I can’t guarantee the security of the connection. | 其实没有 我也不能保证通讯安全 |
[11:20] | Do you wanna try being reasonable | 你能不能现实一点 |
[11:22] | just to, you know, see how that feels? | 看看是什么感觉 |
[11:24] | – Okay, cancel the broadcast. – Thank you. | -好 取消节目吧 -谢谢 |
[11:26] | And then call the Feds. I’m turning myself in. | 然后给联调局打电话 我自首 |
[11:28] | You can say how unimportant one broadcast is, | 你觉得这只是一次广播而已 无足轻重 |
[11:31] | but the truth is, it could be my last broadcast. | 但事实上 这可能是我的最后一次广播 |
[11:33] | We’ve got the President of the United States | 我们已经把美国总统 |
[11:36] | on the ropes. | 逼入绝境 |
[11:37] | God help us all if we don’t finish her off now. | 现在如果不乘胜追击 就看天意了 |
[11:40] | There is a town. | 那边有个小镇 |
[11:42] | Buckminster. One valley over. | 巴克敏斯特 翻过一个山谷就到 |
[11:44] | – How far? – 20 minutes. | -多远 -20分钟 |
[11:47] | Well, now we’re talkin’. | 这才像人话嘛 |
[12:13] | – Uh, just the bag. – Sure. | -就这个包 -好的 |
[12:18] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[13:10] | We can’t do this today. We don’t have time. | 今天不行 我们没有时间 |
[13:12] | Five minutes. Less. | 五分钟 或者再短点 |
[13:13] | Your insight was invaluable. The Senator said so himself. | 你的洞察力相当敏锐 参议员也这么说 |
[13:15] | This is about the guy who gave me the– | 事关那个给我… |
[13:17] | Stop with the guy. | 那个人的事就别说了 |
[13:18] | We leaked what we could. It’s not enough anymore. | 能透露的才透露 已经行不通了 |
[13:20] | Janet, come on. Give me two minutes with him. | 珍妮特 拜托 让我和他聊两分钟 |
[13:44] | I don’t know how many times you want me to say it. | 我不知道你想让我说多少次 |
[13:46] | Deep background is not gonna cut it. | 背景太深这个说法站不住 |
[13:48] | I’m aware. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我才来这里 |
[13:51] | My source has agreed to go on the record. | 我的线人同意被记录在案 |
[13:54] | You said that was never gonna happen. | 你之前说这不可能 |
[13:56] | Well, you made it clear it has to. | 但你说一定要这样 |
[13:58] | Over a month ago, yeah. | 是的 但那是一个月前 |
[14:00] | The Committee’s moved on, Ms. Mathison. | 委员会不再关心这事了 麦吉森女士 |
[14:03] | I’m not gonna reopen this line of inquiry | 我不会重开这条线索的调查 |
[14:06] | unless you’re absolutely sure | 除非你百分百确定 |
[14:08] | this implicates David Wellington. | 大卫·威灵顿称涉及此事 |
[14:10] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[14:11] | If you can guarantee closed session testimony | 如果你能保证证词不公开 |
[14:13] | and identity protection, he’ll talk. | 以及身份保护 他会开口的 |
[14:16] | Senator, I’m sorry. We’re completely in the dark here. | 参议员 抱歉 我们完全蒙在鼓里 |
[14:18] | We don’t know one damn thing about this person. | 关于这个人 我们一无所知 |
[14:20] | Do you know what happens to him if his identity is leaked? | 如果他的身份泄露 你知道他会怎么样吗 |
[14:22] | Or me? | 还有我 |
[14:22] | This administration jails federal employees. | 本届政府羁押联邦雇员 |
[14:27] | So he’s a federal employee? | 所以他是一名联邦雇员吗 |
[14:30] | You have to give us something. | 你得先给我们一些信息 |
[14:32] | You told us on three separate occasions | 你三次告诉我们 |
[14:33] | you were going to produce hard evidence. | 你会拿出真凭实据 |
[14:35] | You never delivered. | 结果都没有 |
[14:38] | He’s a colleague. Okay? FBI. | 他是个同僚 联邦调查局 |
[14:41] | We worked counterterrorism together in Afghanistan. | 我们在阿富汗一起执行反恐任务 |
[14:44] | Now he’s on the team interrogating the suspects | 现在 他作为小组成员 |
[14:46] | detained in the second wave of arrests. | 审问第二波被逮捕的人 |
[14:48] | I know for a fact | 我敢保证的是 |
[14:49] | that he has personally interviewed 43 of them, | 他亲自审问了其中的43人 |
[14:51] | and is working his way through the dossiers of all 200. | 而且还在努力理清总计200份的卷宗 |
[14:54] | So far, there’s nothing, nothing that connects | 目前为止 根本没有任何证据证明 |
[14:57] | a single one of them to the assassination attempt. | 他们中有人与图谋暗杀有关 |
[15:02] | Okay. Closed session testimony, identity protection, | 好 证词不公开 身份保护 |
[15:05] | we can do that. | 我们可以安排 |
[15:08] | There’s, uh, there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:10] | He’s asking for a face-to-face. | 他要求面对面地说 |
[15:12] | You, me, and him, 6:00 tonight. | 你 我 还有他 今晚六点 |
[15:14] | – Where? – The Hay-Adams. | -在哪 -海伊亚当斯酒店 |
[15:16] | I’ll text you a room number on this phone | 我一知道房间号就发短信 |
[15:19] | as soon as I have one. | 到这个手机上 |
[15:20] | Is this spy shit really necessary? | 真的有必要玩这套间谍的把戏吗 |
[15:23] | I’m bringing you a federal agent to testify about | 我带一名联邦探员来向你作证 |
[15:25] | some of the most expansive civil rights abuses | 可能是我国历史上规模最大的 |
[15:27] | in the history of our nation. | 践踏人权行为 |
[15:30] | Is it really that hard to use a burner? | 用个一次性电话就这么难吗 |
[15:35] | You’re all we’ve got on Wellington. | 扳倒惠灵顿 我们只能靠你 |
[15:38] | This source of yours turns out to be some putz | 如果你的消息来源是某个白痴 |
[15:40] | overheard a rumor at the urinal… | 在尿尿时无意间听到的流言… |
[15:42] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[17:08] | I think we have a winner. | 貌似我们有获奖者了 |
[17:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:35] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[17:38] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:40] | Sorry. Caught me in the middle of my lunch. | 不好意思 我刚好在吃午餐 |
[17:42] | – Are you Jerome? – Junior. Jerome’s my dad. | -你是杰罗姆吗 -二世 杰罗姆是我爸 |
[17:45] | I don’t have a lot of time, Junior. | 我时间不多 二世 |
[17:47] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[17:49] | Not at all. You interested in a mattress or a recliner? | 不介意 您想要床垫还是躺椅呢 |
[17:54] | – Shit. – Do you want me here? | -擦 -你想让我坐在这里吗 |
[17:55] | – No. Go right there. Yeah. – How we doin’? | -不 往右边一点 对 -情况如何 |
[17:58] | We got less than two minutes. | 我们只有不到两分钟的时间 |
[18:00] | Jesus. I’m sweatin’ like a pig. | 天呐 我满身臭汗 |
[18:03] | Here. | 给 |
[18:05] | Go easy. | 放松点 |
[18:07] | Yesterday, you made yourself look like a corpse. | 昨天 你弄得跟死人一样 |
[18:13] | All right. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[18:28] | Shit. | 擦 |
[18:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:36] | Okay. And… | 好了 还有… |
[18:38] | we are on in… | 开始倒计时 |
[18:40] | three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[18:45] | Wow! That was cuttin’ it close. | 差点没赶上 |
[18:46] | I didn’t think we were actually gonna | 我想都不敢想 |
[18:47] | make it to camera there for a minute. | 我们能成功地出现在摄像头前面 |
[18:50] | Praise the Lord. This is Brett O’Keefe. | 赞美主 我是布雷特·基弗 |
[18:52] | Welcome to day 52 of the Resistance. | 反抗的第52天 欢迎您 |
[18:55] | You know, you learn a lot over the years | 当你运营一家主流媒体的时候 |
[18:57] | running a major media organization. | 多年下来 你会学到很多 |
[18:59] | And the one thing that I’ve learned | 而我所学到的一件事是 |
[19:00] | is when the government pushes back on something, | 当政府阻挡某件事 |
[19:03] | and pushes back hard, a lot of times | 而且极力阻挡时 很多时候 |
[19:05] | it’s because you’re hittin’ too close to home. | 那是因为你已经接近真相了 |
[19:08] | No coincidence, then, the warrant for my arrest | 所以这不是巧合 对我发布逮捕令的 |
[19:11] | came the day after | 前一天 |
[19:14] | I broke the news here on Real.Truth that | 我刚在我们《绝对真相》节目爆料 |
[19:16] | the attempt on the President’s life was a hoax, | 对总统的刺杀行动是一个骗局 |
[19:18] | an inside job staged to boost her approval ratings | 由政府内部人员策划 以提升总统的支持率 |
[19:22] | and justify a tyrannical purge | 并为对她敌人的残暴清洗 |
[19:25] | of her enemies. | 提供借口 |
[19:31] | Just this mornin’, | 就在今晨 |
[19:33] | my sources tell me, | 我的线人告诉我 |
[19:34] | she was at the Washington Navy Yard | 她现身美国海军司令部 |
[19:36] | in a rage, | 怒气冲冲 |
[19:37] | calling for General Jamie McClendon | 要求詹米·麦克伦登将军 |
[19:40] | to be put up against a wall | 靠在墙上 |
[19:42] | and shot! | 枪杀了他 |
[19:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[19:46] | Bring back the firing squad! | 行刑队又回来了 |
[19:51] | Now to those who would try and excuse this behavior | 对于那些试图为这种行为申辩 |
[19:54] | or blame it on hormones, I say this– | 或怪罪给荷尔蒙的人 我想说 |
[19:57] | yes, it’s true, Elizabeth Keane’s in menopause. | 是的 伊丽莎白·基恩的确已经更年期了 |
[20:00] | I’ve seen the medical records. | 我见过她的医疗记录 |
[20:01] | But this isn’t about hot flashes, my friends. | 但这事无关潮热 朋友们 |
[20:04] | This is a ruthless political machine | 这是一台残暴的政治机器 |
[20:08] | hell-bent on stealin’ the country | 不择手段地想要在我们眼皮底下 |
[20:11] | right out from under our noses. | 偷走国家政权 |
[20:41] | Just one night? | 就住一晚 |
[20:42] | Yep. My company’s putting me up here. | 是的 是我公司安排的 |
[20:43] | I can’t believe they picked a place this nice. | 我都不敢相信他们居然选这么好的地方 |
[20:45] | Oh, good. It’ll be kind of like a mini vacation. | 真好 你会感觉像是短期度假的 |
[20:48] | Right? Is there a spa? | 是吧 这儿有水疗吗 |
[20:50] | Uh, there is. | 有的 |
[20:52] | You should treat yourself to a massage. | 你应该去做个按摩 |
[20:53] | You know what? I think that’s an excellent idea. | 我觉得这主意非常棒 |
[20:57] | Jack, can you show Ms. Mathison to room 509? | 杰克 你能带麦吉森女士去509房间吗 |
[21:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:11] | Wow. Can’t remember the last time | 我都不记得我上一次 |
[21:13] | I had a king-sized bed to myself. | 一个人睡特大号床是什么时候了 |
[21:15] | – Um, you can just put it on the bed. – All right. | -就放床上吧 -好的 |
[21:21] | – Thank you. – Oh. Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:05] | Checking in. Uh, Lisa Salter. | 办理入住 丽莎·索尔特 |
[23:07] | – S-A-L. – Let’s see. | -SAL -请稍等 |
[23:10] | Yes, Mrs. Salter. | 没错 索尔特女士 |
[23:11] | We have you in a suite, and that’s just for tonight. | 您订了一个套间 就今晚 |
[23:12] | Uh, my husband’s coming in later. | 我丈夫稍后才来 |
[23:14] | Can you leave an extra key here for him? | 你能在这儿给他再留一张房卡吗 |
[23:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[24:21] | I know it’s not the outcome we were hoping for. | 我知道这不是我们想要的结果 |
[24:25] | But on the plus side, | 但好的一面是 |
[24:26] | McClendon has been dishonorably discharged, | 麦克伦登被开除军籍 |
[24:28] | stripped of his rank, | 剥夺军衔 |
[24:29] | and will spend the rest of his life in prison on lockdown. | 并会在监狱禁闭间中度过余生 |
[24:33] | – Don’t sugarcoat it. – I’m not. | -不要粉饰了 -我没有 |
[24:34] | A panel of eight generals and four admirals | 八位陆军上将和四位海军上将组成的小组 |
[24:37] | deemed that his actions did not rise | 认为他的行为不足以 |
[24:39] | to the level of a capital offense. | 构成死罪 |
[24:40] | You don’t think that’s a problem for us going forward? | 你不觉得这是我们继续前进的障碍吗 |
[24:43] | I don’t think it was the entire panel. | 我不认为整个小组都这么想 |
[24:45] | All it takes is one juror. | 只需要一个人反对 |
[24:46] | The vote for death has to be unanimous. | 死刑判决必须全票通过 |
[24:48] | One juror? They deliberated for less than half a day, David. | 一个人 他们审议了不到半天 大卫 |
[24:51] | The vote wasn’t even close. In fact, it comes | 票数差得远呢 事实上 |
[24:54] | damn near condoning another attempt on my life. | 差一点就要容许另一场对我的刺杀了 |
[24:56] | Well, now you’re being paranoid. | 你这就是胡思乱想了 |
[24:57] | You said you were handling this. | 你说你能搞定这件事 |
[24:59] | I did what I could. | 我尽力了 |
[25:00] | But the last time the military executed one of its own | 但上一次军方处决自己人 |
[25:02] | – was in 1961. – The last time they tried | -还是在1961年 -上一次他们 |
[25:05] | to overthrow the government was never. | 试图推翻政府 是从没有 |
[25:14] | You’re gonna have to put this behind you, Elizabeth. | 你得把这事放下了 伊丽莎白 |
[25:17] | – Move on. – Madam President. | -让它过去 -叫我总统女士 |
[25:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:20] | In this room, it’s Madam President, | 在这间办公室里 叫我总统女士 |
[25:23] | not Elizabeth. Get in the habit. | 不要叫我伊丽莎白 你要习惯 |
[25:25] | You slipped the other day in front of Counsel. | 那天你在法官面前就说漏嘴了 |
[25:28] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[25:29] | And the last thing I need right now | 我现在最不需要的 |
[25:30] | is some trite lecture about the past being the past | 就是别人老套地说教 过去的都过去了 |
[25:33] | and moving on. | 要向前看 |
[25:35] | I didn’t bring you back from political exile | 我把你从政治流放里解救出来 |
[25:37] | to be my girlfriend. | 不是让你来当我闺蜜的 |
[25:43] | Now fix it. | 去搞定它 |
[25:46] | – Fix it? – Yeah. | -搞定它 -是的 |
[25:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:51] | Then I’ll find somebody who can. | 那我就去找个做得到的 |
[26:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Here’s something off 4chan/pol– | 4chan论坛政治区有个评论 |
[27:13] | “America, land of the free and home of the brave– | “美国 自由之地 勇敢者之家 |
[27:16] | literally a place where no one bats an eye | 在这里 就算总统为所欲为 |
[27:18] | when the President does whatever the fuck she wants, | 群众们连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[27:20] | but at least fast food is cheap.” | 但至少快餐很便宜” |
[27:24] | I like that. I might use that. | 我喜欢这段 我可能会用这段 |
[27:27] | It sounds a lot like the guy | 这语气很像那个 |
[27:28] | we got all that good Bureau stuff from. | 政府内部向我们爆料的家伙 |
[27:34] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 在 |
[27:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:39] | I think… | 我想… |
[27:41] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再干下去了 |
[27:46] | Look, I know you’re mad. | 我知道你生气了 |
[27:47] | – I went there again when I said I wouldn’t. – It’s not that. | -我答应不提那个但我还是提了 -不是这个 |
[27:50] | The word “Menopause” never crosses my lips again, | 我再也不会说”绝经”这词了 |
[27:52] | – swear to God. – Brett, I’m exhausted. | -我发誓 -布雷特 我累了 |
[27:54] | I’m done. And I wanna go home. | 厌倦了 我想回家 |
[27:56] | Hey. Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:59] | You know what’s the matter. | 你清楚是怎么了 |
[28:00] | I haven’t slept in the same bed in over a month. | 我有一个多月没睡在同一张床上 |
[28:02] | That’s what’s the matter. | 这就是原因 |
[28:04] | Last night wasn’t even a bed. That wasn’t even a couch. | 昨晚都没躺在床上 连沙发都不是 |
[28:07] | Seriously, put a gun to my head, | 就算拿枪指着我的脑袋 |
[28:09] | I couldn’t tell you what state we’re in right now. | 我也没法跟你说我们目前的处境 |
[28:11] | My clothes are filthy, my hair is a mess, | 衣服脏了 头发乱成鸡窝 |
[28:14] | and I miss my cat. | 我还想我家猫了 |
[28:15] | – Aw, baby. – No, no, no, Brett, don’t. | -亲爱的 -不不不 布雷特 别 |
[28:17] | It’s not gonna work this time. | 这次没用的 |
[28:27] | Jesus. Get the laptop. Come on. | 天啊 带上笔记本 快 |
[28:35] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:54] | Gah! Shit. | 妈的 |
[28:57] | Okay, boys. You got me. | 行了 各位 被你们逮到了 |
[28:58] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[29:00] | Our country now’s officially in the shitter. | 我们的国家现在正式完蛋了 |
[29:02] | Easy. Easy, Mr. O’Keefe. | 冷静 冷静 基弗先生 |
[29:03] | You’re not under arrest. | 你没被捕 |
[29:05] | – What? – We’re not arresting you. | -什么 -我们不逮捕你 |
[29:07] | – You’re not? – No, sir. | -不是吗 -不逮捕 |
[29:08] | Look, there’s federal marshals on their way here from Oroville. | 联邦法警正从奥罗维尔赶过来 |
[29:10] | We gotta get you outta here, fast. | 我们得赶紧带你们离开 |
[29:12] | You can put your hands down now. | 把手放下吧 |
[29:14] | Well, that’s just… | 这可真是… |
[29:16] | I don’t even know what to say. I’m at a loss for words. | 都不知道说什么了 我都找不到词了 |
[29:19] | – Thank you. – Don’t thank us yet. | -谢谢 -先别谢我们 |
[29:20] | – We need to get a move on. – Oh, lead the way. | -得赶紧走了 -带路吧 |
[29:25] | Hey, what are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[29:27] | I’m not going. I told you. | 我说了不会去 |
[29:28] | Are you kiddin’? You heard the man. | 搞什么 你也听到了 |
[29:30] | The Feds will be here any minute. | 联调探员很快就到了 |
[29:31] | – I’ll take my chances. – Come on, Sharon. | -我愿意冒这个险 -拜托 莎伦 |
[29:33] | You know I can’t do this alone. | 你知道我一个人做不到 |
[29:35] | I’ll call Andy or Joel when I get back to New York. | 我回纽约后会联系安迪或乔尔 |
[29:36] | Or Barclay. I heard from her a couple days ago. | 或者联系巴克利 我几天前联系到她了 |
[29:38] | Not one of them has ever made me laugh. | 他们谁都没让我笑过 |
[29:42] | Come on, Shar. | 求你了 莎伦 |
[29:43] | It’s not that I can’t do this alone. | 不是我一个人做不到 |
[29:45] | It’s that I can’t do this without you. | 是没了你我做不到 |
[29:48] | Please, don’t break up the band, not like this. | 求你不要就这样散伙单飞 |
[29:51] | Not without an actual conversation. | 好歹也得认真谈谈 |
[29:54] | Couple days. That’s all I’m askin’. | 只求你再多留几天 |
[29:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:22] | I have a reservation. | 我有预订 |
[30:23] | Okay, great. That would be helpful. | 好的 太好了 |
[30:25] | Yes, sir? | 先生 |
[30:27] | Mrs. Salter left a key for me. | 索尔特夫人给我留了把钥匙 |
[30:28] | Yes. Here you go. | 对 给您 |
[30:31] | Thank you very much. The elevators? | 非常感谢 电梯在哪 |
[30:33] | Other side of these doors. | 门对面 |
[31:39] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[31:40] | Uh, could I talk to you for a second? | 我能占用你两分钟吗 |
[31:41] | Sure. How can I help you? | 没问题 我能帮您做什么 |
[31:43] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[31:45] | This is embarrassing, but… | 太尴尬了 但是… |
[31:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I’m fine. I… | 我没事 我… |
[31:51] | Y-you see the guy who’s sitting in the corner way back there? | 看到坐在那边角落里的人了吗 |
[31:55] | The gentleman in the yellow chair? | 坐在黄色椅子上的男士 |
[31:57] | Yeah, I-I was coming out of the ladies room, you know, | 对 我刚刚从女洗手间出来 |
[32:00] | in that– in that little hallway. | 就在那边的走廊 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 了解 |
[32:02] | And he was standing there with his…just out. | 他就站在那里 他的那个… 露出来了 |
[32:07] | – Exposing himself? – Yes. | -暴露下体吗 -对 |
[32:09] | Oh, my goodness. Ryan. | 天啊 瑞恩 |
[32:11] | I don’t wanna, like, go to the cops, | 我不想报警什么的 |
[32:13] | but, you know, what if there’s a kid around or something? | 但要是周围有小孩子该怎么办 |
[32:16] | No, no, no. Of course. We’ll take care of it. | 不不 肯定的 我们会处理好的 |
[32:17] | – I am so sorry. – Thank you. | -很抱歉 -谢谢你 |
[32:44] | I found the stash. | 我找到藏货了 |
[32:47] | – What the fuck? – What did you bring? | -搞毛啊 -你带了什么 |
[32:49] | Nothing. You said no phone, no wallet, | 什么都没带 你说了别带手机 钱包 |
[32:52] | nothing but the burner you gave me. | 只有你给我的一次性手机 |
[32:53] | – Badge? – Everything’s in the car, | -徽章 -都在车里 |
[32:54] | which is back at the office. I walked. | 车停在办公室 我走过来的 |
[32:56] | What about the burner? Did you leave it on your desk at work? | 一次性手机呢 留在办公桌上了吗 |
[32:58] | Did you take off your jacket to go take a piss? | 你上厕所脱外套了吗 |
[33:04] | Motherfucker! | 他妈的 |
[33:08] | You have a tail. | 你被跟踪了 |
[33:09] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[33:11] | We have to go. We have to go now. | 我们得走了 赶紧走 |
[33:19] | Who? | 是谁 |
[33:20] | I don’t fucking know who. | 我他妈不知道 |
[33:32] | – Get in. – What? | -上车 -什么 |
[33:34] | I stalled the guy, but only for a couple minutes. | 我拖住了他 但拖不了多久 |
[33:35] | I have to get you out of here. | 得赶紧带你离开 |
[33:37] | I’m aborting this meeting. | 取消此次见面 |
[33:38] | Nobody saw us together. Nothing happened. | 没人看到我们 什么事都没发生 |
[33:40] | They threw a reporter in jail today. | 他们今天把一名记者抓进了监狱 |
[33:41] | They’re losing their mind over these leaks. | 他们已经因为泄密的事丧心病狂了 |
[33:43] | They weren’t looking for some idiot from Politico. | 他们不是在找政客论坛的某个蠢货 |
[33:45] | They were looking for you. Get in the car. | 是在找你 赶紧上车 |
[34:23] | – Hello? – Hello? | -你好 -你好 |
[34:24] | Hey, it’s me. I need to change the venue for tonight. | 是我 今晚得换个地点 |
[34:27] | – Is he still there? – Yeah. Is something wrong? | -参议员晚上还能来吧 -来 怎么了 |
[34:29] | No, no. All good. I just found a better spot. | 没事 我找到了个更好的见面地点 |
[34:31] | Uh, I’ll text you with the address in a few minutes. | 过一会儿把地址短信发给你 |
[34:34] | Okay. I’ll let the Senator know. | 好 我和参议员说一下 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | Mr. Berenson. | 贝伦森先生 |
[35:05] | I-I don’t believe we’ve met. | 初次见面 |
[35:15] | But full disclosure, | 和您说实话 |
[35:16] | the President doesn’t know I’m here tonight. | 总统不知道我在这里 |
[35:30] | Between us, she’s feeling a little… | 私下说 总统女士最近感觉… |
[35:34] | friendless these days | 有些孤立无援 |
[35:37] | and vulnerable. | 势单力薄 |
[35:38] | Tell her to get over it. | 让她收手吧 |
[35:41] | She will. | 她会的 |
[35:43] | Job is to put the country first. | 重要的是把国家放在第一位 |
[35:45] | Well, not first. First, she has to clear a path to power. | 不 第一是她得掌握实权 |
[35:48] | Otherwise, she’s Jimmy Carter. | 否则 就是步吉米·卡特的后尘 |
[35:52] | She keeps this up, | 她要是继续这么下去 |
[35:54] | undermining the rule of law, | 破坏法治 |
[35:56] | debasing her democratic institutions, | 妨害民主 |
[36:00] | she won’t last as long as Jimmy Carter. | 她这个总统会比吉米·卡特还短命 |
[36:02] | Agreed. | 有道理 |
[36:04] | That’s where you come in. | 在这点上您可以为总统提供帮助 |
[36:07] | She needs an ally. | 她需要一位您这样的盟友 |
[36:09] | A show of faith and forgiveness on your part, | 如果您能对外表现出对总统的信任 |
[36:12] | well, it… | 不计前嫌的话 |
[36:14] | could really help turn things around. | 真的能起到扭转局面的作用 |
[36:18] | I’m a little indisposed at the moment. | 我不是很想这么做 |
[36:21] | Blame that on me, not the President. | 如果您有不满 别怪总统女士 |
[36:23] | It was my mistake. | 这都是我的错 |
[36:24] | Obviously, you weren’t part of the plot against her. | 您显然与之前的阴谋行动无关 |
[36:27] | – Yet here I am. – Not for long, I hope. | -可我还是进来了 -不会太久 我希望 |
[36:31] | Now you said, “Put the country first.” | 您刚才说”国家第一” |
[36:34] | I’m offering you an opportunity to do just that. | 我能给您一个为国效力的机会 |
[36:38] | Job, you mean? | 你说工作岗位吗 |
[36:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:41] | Of course, I’d have to run it by the boss, but… | 当然了 还得先请示总统 不过… |
[36:45] | how does National Security Advisor sound? | 国家安全顾问您有兴趣吗 |
[36:51] | Surprised? | 您看起来很惊讶 |
[36:54] | I’m in a fucking federal prison. What do you think? | 我他妈在蹲联邦监狱呢 你说呢 |
[36:58] | Yeah, I’m surprised. | 的确很惊讶 |
[37:02] | And interested? | 那您意下如何 |
[37:05] | Depends. | 这得看情况 |
[37:06] | On what? | 具体来讲呢 |
[37:08] | A lot of things. | 我有几个条件 |
[37:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:12] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[37:16] | Well… | 首先 |
[37:18] | Oval Office privileges, for starters. | 总统办公室访问特权 |
[37:21] | Direct access to the President. | 直接向总统汇报 |
[37:23] | Well, I think I can live with that. | 这不成问题 |
[37:26] | Can’t be just me. | 不能只我 |
[37:28] | Everybody swept up in the second wave of arrests | 所有第二批被捕的人 |
[37:31] | must also be released. | 都要释放 |
[37:33] | They will be when the investigation is complete. | 调查结束之后他们自然可以出狱 |
[37:35] | No. Now. | 立刻释放 |
[37:38] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[37:39] | They’re all innocent. You know that. | 你明知道他们是清白的 |
[37:42] | The President will never agree. | 总统女士不会答应的 |
[37:45] | Then neither can I. | 那就没什么可商量的了 |
[37:48] | Mr. Berenson… | 贝伦森先生 |
[37:50] | think what you’re turning down. | 您放弃的可是大好机会 |
[37:52] | It’s non-negotiable. | 不放人就不用谈了 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 如果您这样想 那很遗憾 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry she does. | 该遗憾的是总统 |
[38:08] | I will not carry water or make excuses | 她既然克服不了自己的报复心理 |
[38:12] | for a woman who can’t rise above her own vindictiveness. | 我没法为她做事 也不会替她粉饰 |
[38:50] | You’re a total lifesaver. | 你帮了我大忙 |
[38:51] | Thanks so much for doing this. | 太谢谢你了 |
[38:54] | Is that a wig? | 你戴假发了 |
[38:55] | Uh, I’ll explain at home. | 我回家再跟你解释 |
[38:57] | Um, where’d you tell your mom you were going? | 你跟你妈找的什么借口出来的 |
[38:59] | Oh, she’s out. | 她不在家 |
[39:00] | They’re seeing something at the Woolly Mammoth. | 他们去长毛象剧院看演出了 |
[39:02] | Who’s with Franny? | 那弗兰妮跟谁在一起 |
[39:04] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[39:06] | Who the hell is Jason? | 杰森是谁 |
[39:07] | He’s a guy. | 就一个男的 |
[39:09] | Yeah, no, I got that. | 我知道 |
[39:10] | No, and–and Franny was asleep. | 反正弗兰妮也睡着了 |
[39:12] | And she liked him anyway | 她挺喜欢杰森的 |
[39:13] | so if she wakes up, she won’t freak out. | 所以醒了看到杰森也不会怕 |
[39:18] | All right. Keys, please. | 好吧 钥匙呢 |
[39:21] | – Yeah. Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[39:23] | I’ll be home soon. If your parents get back before I do– | 我一会儿就回 如果你爸妈比我还早 |
[39:25] | I won’t tell them anything. | 我不会告诉他们的 |
[39:30] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s…it’s just… | 没有 没有 就是… |
[39:35] | Go. Go. | 你去吧 |
[40:39] | I thought you were gonna let me out down the street from the hotel. | 我以为从酒店出来以后就能下车了 |
[40:41] | I had to make sure they didn’t have a car on us. | 我怕有车跟踪 |
[40:44] | For an hour? | 跟一个小时 |
[40:48] | Who’s Margaret Mathison, MD? | 玛格丽特·麦吉森医生是谁 |
[40:50] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[40:54] | You want a water? | 喝水吗 |
[40:55] | I think there’s a mini fridge here somewhere. | 这里好像有个酒柜 |
[40:57] | Yeah, whatever you got. | 喝什么都行 |
[40:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:01] | Apart from the concussion, yeah. | 还好 就是有点脑震荡 |
[41:06] | Here. | 给 |
[41:13] | Can’t believe I fell for that twice. | 真想不到我会在你这里重蹈覆辙 |
[41:16] | Kabul? Trunk of your car? | 喀布尔 在你的后备箱 |
[41:19] | You still drive like a maniac. | 你开车还是那么疯狂 |
[41:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | Feels like about a hundred years ago. | 感觉是一百年前的事了 |
[41:26] | Hey, I was really sorry to hear what went down. | 听说了那些事我很遗憾 |
[41:28] | I can’t believe they laid that clusterfuck at your feet. | 我不敢相信他们把那烂摊子丢给了你 |
[41:32] | Worst bit is, he slipped the net. Abu Rami did. | 最糟糕的是他成了漏网之鱼 阿布·拉米 |
[41:36] | And once I get back in counterterrorism, | 等我回到反恐小组 |
[41:37] | I know a guy in Kandahar can help me track him down. | 我认识一个人在坎大哈可以帮我找到他 |
[41:41] | So what’s this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:43] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[41:47] | Let’s sit. | 我们坐下再说 |
[41:55] | We’re not getting anywhere. | 我们一点进展都没有 |
[41:57] | The investigation’s at a dead end. | 调查进入了死胡同 |
[41:59] | Senator Paley really needs to talk to you. | 佩利参议员非常需要跟你谈谈 |
[42:02] | No, please, please. | 不 拜托 |
[42:03] | How many times you gotta hear the same thing? | 你还要我说多少遍 |
[42:05] | I’m not going on the record. | 我不想被记录下来 |
[42:06] | Let’s cross that bridge when we get to it. | 到那一步我们再说 |
[42:08] | No. There’s no bridge that goes there. | 不 我们根本不会到那一步 |
[42:09] | Even if I get you closed session, | 即使我保证你是非公开会面 |
[42:11] | – guaranteed identity protection? – You’re not hearing. | -不泄露你的身份 -你没听我说话 |
[42:14] | It will be the end of my career. | 那会终结我的职业生涯 |
[42:15] | You don’t have a career. | 你根本没有职业生涯可言 |
[42:18] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry. You don’t. | 我很抱歉 但你没有 |
[42:24] | It’s been four years since Kabul. | 喀布尔已经是四年前了 |
[42:26] | Civilians died, an ambassador was recalled. | 平民死亡 大使被召回了 |
[42:29] | That stain is not coming off you. Not ever. | 那个污点不会从你身上消失的 永远不会 |
[42:32] | You don’t know that. | 那不一定 |
[42:33] | Have you had a promotion since? Or even a commendation? | 你那之后有过升职吗 或者是嘉奖 |
[42:40] | Listen to me. Four years ago, a guy stormed into my station, | 听我说 四年前 一个家伙冲到我的情报站 |
[42:43] | demanded two humvees and a sat phone, | 要了两辆悍马和一个卫星电话 |
[42:45] | and 48 hours later, located number three | 四十八小时之后 |
[42:48] | – on our Most Wanted List. – Don’t– | -找到通缉名单上的第三名 -别… |
[42:49] | No, I’m serious. That wasn’t your team. | 不 我是认真的 那不是你的团队 |
[42:51] | – That was you. – Fuck you. | -就是你 -去你妈的 |
[42:53] | This the part where you tell me I’m still that guy? | 你马上要说我锐气不减当年了吧 |
[42:54] | You are. | 确实啊 |
[42:56] | Why else would you come to me with this? | 要不你为什么还问我这件事 |
[42:58] | Yeah, believe me, I’m asking myself the same question right now. | 相信我 我现在也在问我自己这个问题 |
[43:00] | Well, you care, is why. | 因为你在乎 这就是原因 |
[43:04] | You can’t stand this shit any more than I can. | 你比我更不能忍受这些烂事 |
[43:08] | Look, I know you thought fighting terrorists was | 听着 我明白你认为打击恐怖分子是 |
[43:11] | the most important work you’d ever do in your life, but… | 你一生中最重要的工作 但是… |
[43:16] | What if this is? | 如果这个才是呢 |
[43:24] | – Who is that? – Shit. | -那是谁 -坏了 |
[43:26] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[43:30] | It’s Senator Paley. | 是佩利参议员 |
[43:31] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[43:33] | H-hang on one minute. | 等一下 |
[43:34] | You just asked me to think about it. | 你刚才才说让我考虑一下 |
[43:35] | And if you’re not ready, I will tell him to leave. | 如果你还没有准备好 我会让他离开 |
[43:38] | Mathison, open the door. | 麦吉森 开门 |
[43:41] | Um, you’re a little bit early. If you could just– | 你来得有点早 如果你能 |
[43:43] | – Is this him? – What did she tell you? | -是他吗 -她跟你说了些什么 |
[43:45] | Nothing. I did not tell him anything. | 没有 我跟他什么都没说 |
[43:46] | She told me you’re ready to testify. | 她告诉我你准备好作证了 |
[43:48] | Please. Please, stop talking. | 拜托 拜托闭嘴 |
[43:52] | What’s going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[43:53] | She’s a liar, is what’s going on. | 她是个骗子 就这么回事 |
[43:54] | If you sit down for one minute, | 如果你能先坐下 |
[43:56] | this will be a totally confidential meeting. | 这会是一个完全保密的会面 |
[43:58] | Back the fuck away from me. | 你他妈离我远点 |
[44:00] | Look, it would be really great | 听着 如果你能出去 |
[44:01] | if you could just step outside for five minutes. | 待五分钟就再好不过了 |
[44:03] | Nobody’s testifying. | 没有人要作证 |
[44:04] | I don’t know what kind of bullshit she fed you, | 我不知道她都跟你胡说些了什么 |
[44:05] | but she’s out of her mind. | 但她是彻底疯了 |
[44:08] | You never saw me, you never met me, | 你从来没看到我 从来没见过我 |
[44:11] | you bet your fucking life | 用你的小命打赌 |
[44:12] | you’re not getting a single word out of me. | 你别想从我这里听到一个字 |
[44:13] | Please. Please, don’t do this. You can trust him. | 拜托 别这样 你可以信任他 |
[44:15] | – Dante, please– – Do not say my name again. | -求你了 但丁… -不要再提我的名字了 |
[44:18] | I’m sorry. I-I’m so sorry. But please don’t go. | 我很抱歉 我非常抱歉 但请你不要走 |
[44:20] | – Get out of my way. – You don’t have to say anything. | -闪开 -你不用说任何话 |
[44:22] | You just have to listen to what– | 你只需要听 |
[44:23] | Get the fuck out of my way! | 你他妈给我滚开 |
[44:24] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[44:26] | – You’re not leaving. – Carrie… | -你不能走 -卡莉 |
[44:39] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[44:42] | You can’t call me again. | 你不准再给我打电话了 |
[45:07] | Sorry, sir. President asked for bug sweeps, | 对不起 总统要求进行窃听排查 |
[45:09] | home and office. | 家和办公室都要 |
[45:10] | – All senior staff. – No, we are not doing this. | -所有的高级幕僚 -不 我们不做 |
[45:12] | – The order came straight from– – I’ll deal with the President. | -这是总统的直接命令 -我来跟总统说 |
[45:14] | – She specifically asked– – Get the fuck out of my house. | -她特别要求 -从我家滚出去 |
[45:18] | Is that order clear? | 这个命令够清楚不 |
[45:22] | Walk. Move. Go. | 赶紧走 |
[45:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:05] | We left the play halfway through | 我们演出看了一半回来 |
[46:06] | and came home to find nobody here | 发现没人在家 |
[46:09] | but Franny and some pot dealer | 只有弗兰妮和一个卖大麻的 |
[46:12] | watching MTV together on the couch. | 一起在沙发上看电视 |
[46:14] | He’s not a pot dealer. | 他不是卖大麻的 |
[46:15] | Josie was nowhere to be found. | 乔茜不见人影 |
[46:17] | Fortunately, the pot dealer was here to tell us | 幸运的是 那个卖大麻的告诉我们 |
[46:19] | that she had taken the car | 她开上车 |
[46:20] | and was driving around in the middle of the night | 大半夜的到处转悠 |
[46:22] | because “Aunt Carrie really needed help.” | 就因为”卡莉阿姨需要帮忙” |
[46:25] | Now what kind of help? We don’t know. | 需要什么样的帮助 我们不知道 |
[46:27] | Because when she finally appeared, she clammed up, | 因为当她终于出现的时候 她拒不开口 |
[46:29] | apparently, on the advice of counsel. | 很显然 在某人的忠告下 |
[46:31] | All right, let’s just take a breathe. | 冷静一下 |
[46:32] | No, Carrie’s here and | 不 卡莉来到这里 |
[46:34] | she taught our daughter how to lie to us. | 教会了我们的女儿如何对我们撒谎 |
[46:36] | I wanna know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[46:39] | I’d rather not talk about it in front of Josie. | 我不想在乔茜面前说这些 |
[46:41] | Oh, that’s closing the barn door after the horses already– | 你真是事后诸葛亮啊… |
[46:44] | Josie, go to your room. | 乔茜 回你自己的房间 |
[47:04] | I needed to have a meeting with the source. | 我得去和线人见个面 |
[47:07] | I was not able to secure my initial location, and so… | 我没法确保我当时的位置安全 于是… |
[47:13] | I asked Josie to bring me the keys to your office. | 我让乔茜把你办公室的钥匙带给我 |
[47:17] | -That’s breaking and entering. -No, it isn’t. | -那是非法闯入 -不 不是 |
[47:19] | If it isn’t a crime, then why’d you tell my kid | 如果是合法的 你为什么让我的孩子 |
[47:21] | to lie to me about it? | 对我说谎 |
[47:22] | I’m really sorry about that. I am. | 我真的很抱歉 真的 |
[47:24] | I don’t give a shit. Okay? | 我不在乎 好吗 |
[47:26] | -What? -Let me talk to her, okay? | -怎么 -让我来跟她说 好吗 |
[47:28] | Is my voice gonna upset her? | 是我说话伤害到她了吗 |
[47:29] | I-is the gentle management of Carrie’s emotional state | 在这个家里最需要照顾的 |
[47:32] | really the only priority in this household? | 就是卡莉的精神状态吗 |
[47:33] | Stop. Stop. | 别说了 |
[47:56] | I went through some bills in your room. | 我看了你房间里的账单 |
[47:59] | What? | 什么 |
[48:01] | You have $38,000 in credit card debt. | 你信用卡有3.8万美元欠款 |
[48:07] | Which has what to do with anything? | 跟这事有什么关系呢 |
[48:09] | On eight different cards, in a variety of aliases. | 八张不同的卡 用着不同的化名 |
[48:14] | You don’t have a job. | 你没有工作 |
[48:16] | Please tell me you realize we’ve been here before. | 你应该意识到之前你出过这种状况 |
[48:18] | Jesus. You know, not every shred of non-conventional behavior | 我的天 不是每一件不符合常规的事情 |
[48:22] | boils down to an onset of hypomania. | 都能归结为狂躁症发作 |
[48:24] | Really? ‘Cause if I didn’t know better, I– | 真的吗 要是我不了解你 我… |
[48:26] | You don’t. | 你不了解 |
[48:27] | I was running an operation, | 我有一项行动 |
[48:29] | working with a United States Senator… | 和一位美国参议员合作… |
[48:31] | -Carrie. -…trying to course correct | -卡莉 -试图去改变 |
[48:31] | a Presidency gone off the rails. | 总统越轨行为 |
[48:33] | Carrie! You’re right. | 卡莉 的确 |
[48:34] | We have a President who’s behaving in ways that are upsetting. | 我们有一个让人气愤的总统 |
[48:38] | Everyone’s confused and disoriented. | 每个人都感到困惑和迷茫 |
[48:40] | – No, no, no, no. – Everyone feels paranoid, | -不不不不 -在这样的时期 |
[48:42] | and in times like this, justifiably… | 每个人都疑神疑鬼 无可厚非… |
[48:44] | – No. – …someone with your kind of emotional history– | -不 -尤其你这样有情绪失控历史的… |
[48:46] | No, we are not doing this. | 不 我们不聊这个了 |
[48:47] | There’s a vast government conspiracy, | 政府有许许多多阴谋 |
[48:49] | and you’re the only person who could bring it to light. | 而你是唯一一个可以揭露这些的人 |
[48:50] | I know, Carrie. I love you, but you– | 我知道 卡莉 我爱你 但是你 |
[48:52] | No, you will not make this about my illness. | 不 你不准把这些归因于我的病症 |
[48:54] | This is happening. The country is in free fall, | 眼下正在发生 这个国家在土崩瓦解 |
[48:58] | tearing itself apart, | 四分五裂 |
[48:59] | and– and–and you’re acting like it’s me off my meds. | 而听你的意思就是我没吃药 |
[49:01] | I’m on my meds. | 我在吃药 |
[49:03] | You think I’m the problem? | 你觉得我是问题所在 |
[49:04] | You’re the one married to a collaborator. | 你才是嫁给了一个叛徒 |
[49:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[49:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t– I don’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是故意的… |
[49:18] | Look, I am– I am taking my meds. | 听着 我 我真的有吃药 |
[49:20] | I’m exercising and sleeping and eating. | 我锻炼 睡觉 吃饭 |
[49:23] | Something is going on, | 你肯定有什么事 |
[49:25] | because normal people don’t act like this. | 因为普通人不会表现成这样 |
[49:30] | When was the last time you saw a psychiatrist? | 你上一次是什么时候见的精神医生 |
[49:34] | When? | 什么时候 |
[49:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:41] | How’s tomorrow sound? | 明天去见怎么样 |
[49:45] | You put my kid in danger, and yours. | 你让我的小孩去涉险 你的孩子也是 |
[49:49] | Never mind the fact that throwing darts at my husband | 你言语攻击我老公没有关系 |
[49:51] | is some kind of lawn sport for you. | 对你而言就像家常便饭 |
[49:53] | That shit, I’ve come to expect. But the kids? | 这我早就能预料到 但是孩子们呢 |
[49:58] | You better hope it’s your illness. | 你最好希望这是因为你的病 |
[52:13] | 麦克斯:画面来了 被干扰但能看到五间房间 | |
[52:36] | General James McClendon | 詹姆斯·麦克伦登将军 |
[52:37] | was sentenced today at the Washington Navy Yard. | 今天在华盛顿海军工厂被判刑 |
[52:40] | The 12-officer military panel sentenced General McClendon | 12人军事法庭宣判麦克伦登将军在联邦监狱 |
[52:43] | to life in federal prison. | 终身监禁 |
[52:45] | Reports from inside the trial suggest President Keane herself | 内部的审讯报告显示 |
[52:48] | personally advocated for the death penalty, but to no avail. | 基恩总统亲自提出宣判死刑 但是未被采纳 |
[52:53] | And just minutes ago, escorted by U.S. Federal Marshals, | 就在几分钟前 由联邦法警押送 |
[52:56] | General McClendon arrived at Hazelton Prison in West Virginia, | 麦克伦登将军抵达弗吉尼亚州的黑兹尔顿监狱 |
[52:59] | where he will most likely spend the rest of his life. | 他很有可能在此度过余生 |
[53:03] | Turning to the financial market… | 下面来报道金融市场消息… |
[53:26] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[53:37] | Hands. | 手 |
[53:47] | Jacket. | 制服 |
[54:16] | …18 billion up 3.5%, | 从180亿上涨了3.5% |
[54:19] | narrowly edging the S&P 500. | 略高于标普500指数 |
[54:21] | It will be– | 这将是 |
[54:43] | Arms up. | 手平举 |
[54:49] | Arms down. | 放下 |
[54:52] | Bend over. | 弯腰 |
[54:57] | Spread your cheeks. | 掰开臀部 |
[55:01] | Stand up. | 起身 |
[55:06] | Open your mouth, please. | 请张嘴 |
[55:14] | Turn your head to the left. | 向左转头 |
[55:20] | Turn your head to the right. | 向右转头 |
[55:27] | Dress. | 穿衣服 |