时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | A panel of eight generals and four admirals | 八位陆军上将和四位海军上将组成的小组 |
[00:09] | deemed that his actions did not rise | 认为他的行为不足以 |
[00:10] | to the level of a capital offense. | 构成死罪 |
[00:12] | You don’t think that’s a problem for us going forward? | 你不觉得这是我们继续前进的障碍吗 |
[00:15] | – Is this him? – What did she tell you? | -是他吗 -她跟你说了些什么 |
[00:17] | Nothing. I did not tell him anything. | 没有 我跟他什么都没说 |
[00:18] | She told me you’re ready to testify. | 她告诉我你准备好作证了 |
[00:20] | Nobody’s testifying. | 没有人要作证 |
[00:22] | This is Brett O’Keefe. Welcome to Day 52 of the Resistance. | 我是布雷特·基弗 反抗的第52天 欢迎您 |
[00:25] | Easy. Easy, Mr. O’Keefe. You’re not under arrest. | 冷静 冷静 基弗先生 你没被捕 |
[00:28] | Now you said, “Put the country first.” | 您刚才说”国家第一” |
[00:30] | I’m offering you an opportunity to do just that. | 我能给您一个为国效力的机会 |
[00:33] | A job, you mean? | 你说工作岗位吗 |
[00:34] | How does National Security Advisor sound? | 国家安全顾问您有兴趣吗 |
[00:37] | You have $38,000 in credit card debt | 你信用卡有3.8万美元欠款 |
[00:41] | and a variety of aliases. You don’t have a job. | 用着不同的化名 你没有工作 |
[00:44] | Please, tell me you realize we’ve been here before. | 你应该意识到之前你出过这种状况 |
[00:46] | Jesus. You know, not every shred of nonconventional behavior | 我的天 不是每一件不符合常规的事情 |
[00:50] | boils down to an onset of hypomania. | 都能归结为狂躁症发作 |
[00:55] | Sorry, sir. The President asked for bug sweeps, | 对不起 总统要求进行窃听排查 |
[00:57] | home and office, all senior staff. | 家和办公室都要 所有的高级幕僚 |
[00:58] | Get the fuck out of my house. Is that order clear? | 从我家滚出去 这个命令够清楚不 |
[01:05] | 麦克斯:画面来了 被干扰但能看到五间房间 | |
[01:40] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:45] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:49] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:52] | You don’t have my condition. | 你没患我的病 |
[01:55] | I’m dealing with it. | 我在控制病情 |
[01:56] | I-I’ve been dealing with it since I was 22. | 22岁就开始吃药控制了 |
[02:00] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:04] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:08] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:11] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:13] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:16] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:18] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:21] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:27] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:31] | We’re talking about information warfare. | 我们说的是信息战 |
[02:34] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:39] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:44] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:49] | Just think of me as a light on the headlands, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:52] | a beacon steering you clear of the rocks. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:00] | An American hero died last night. | 一位美国英雄昨晚去世了 |
[03:05] | Jamie McClendon, | 詹米·麦克伦登 |
[03:07] | three star general. | 三星上将 |
[03:10] | An early casualty in our revolution. | 这场革命的早期牺牲者 |
[03:15] | He will not be the last. | 他不会是最后一个 |
[03:19] | They say he died of a heart attack, | 官方说他是心脏病发作身亡 |
[03:23] | that he just keeled over and died. | 他就这么昏倒 死了 |
[03:27] | Nothing could be done, okay? | 什么都做不了吧 |
[03:31] | A heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[03:35] | This Marine’s marine | 这位陆战队精英 |
[03:37] | who went through six tours of Afghanistan and Iraq | 六次出征阿富汗和伊拉克 |
[03:41] | without so much as a head cold. | 连头疼脑热都没有过 |
[03:44] | A heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[03:46] | This force of nature | 这位生命力强过 |
[03:48] | who could outrun recruits half his age– | 比他年轻一半的新兵的硬汉 |
[03:51] | he just dropped dead? | 就这么突然死了 |
[03:56] | That’s what they want us to believe. | 这是他们想要我们相信的 |
[04:02] | Even though the prison guard responsible for his safety | 即使负责他安全的狱警 |
[04:06] | grew up on the very same block | 和总统的幕僚长 |
[04:09] | as the President’s Chief of Staff. | 在同一个街区长大 |
[04:12] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[04:14] | David Wellington and that prison guard– | 大卫·威灵顿和那个狱警 |
[04:18] | they grew up together. | 从小一起长大 |
[04:21] | But the General– Oh, his heart just kinda… | 但是那位将军 他的心脏刚巧… |
[04:26] | …gave out. | 停止了跳动 |
[04:28] | You expect us to believe that? | 你们指望我们会相信这些屁话 |
[04:32] | Really?! | 不会吧 |
[04:34] | The President called for his death. | 总统要求判他死刑 |
[04:37] | The tribunal said no, but this Hitler in the White House… | 仲裁庭否决了 但是这个白宫希特勒… |
[04:41] | Oh! She will not be denied! | 她不接受否决 |
[04:45] | The only way to stop this violence against us, | 唯一阻止这场对我们施加暴力 |
[04:50] | this violence of lies, | 谎言暴力的方法 |
[04:52] | is to fight back with a clenched fist of truth! | 就是用紧握的真相之拳去反击 |
[05:01] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[05:04] | It appears he had a heart attack. | 看起来他心脏病发作了 |
[05:07] | So it’s just bad luck. | 所以只是运气不好 |
[05:12] | Brett O’Keefe says one of the prison guards | 布雷特·基弗说狱警中有一个是 |
[05:14] | was a childhood friend of Mr. Wellington’s. | 威灵顿先生小时候的玩伴 |
[05:16] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[05:18] | Not that we could establish. | 我们还没法确定 |
[05:20] | It’s bullshit, obviously. | 很明显 这是扯淡 |
[05:22] | That may be, but at least O’Keefe | 也许 但至少基弗 |
[05:24] | has an explanation for what happened, | 为麦克伦登之死找到了解释 |
[05:26] | which, as far as I can tell, we do not, | 而我们 据我所知 还没有 |
[05:29] | because even I don’t believe | 因为就连我都不相信 |
[05:30] | that a decorated soldier in perfect health | 一位身强力壮的荣誉军人 |
[05:33] | suddenly drops dead of a coronary | 在踏足联邦监狱不久 |
[05:36] | the moment he sets foot in federal custody. | 就突发冠心病猝死 |
[05:40] | Why don’t you get back to us, | 等你们有所发现了 |
[05:43] | if and when you actually know something? | 再来见我们吧 |
[05:47] | Madam President. | 告辞 总统女士 |
[05:58] | You shouldn’t listen to O’Keefe. | 你不应该听基弗说的 |
[05:59] | My listening to O’Keefe is not the problem. | 问题不在于我听基弗说的 |
[06:02] | Well, it is if you think that I used someone | 但如果你认为我利用三年级时 |
[06:04] | I supposedly knew in third grade to off McClendon. | 可能认识的人去干掉麦克伦登就是问题了 |
[06:07] | I don’t think that. They do, out there, | 我不那么认为 外面的人才那么认为 |
[06:09] | because that is what O’Keefe is telling them. | 因为那是基弗告诉他们的 |
[06:14] | You know what we need to do? Change the con– | 知道我们该怎么做吗 改变对 |
[06:17] | Change the conversation. Yeah, you keep saying. | 改变对话 你一直在说 |
[06:20] | Well, I have an idea for that. | 我有一个想法 |
[06:23] | It involves Saul Berenson… and 200 others. | 涉及索尔·贝伦森 和其他两百人 |
[06:27] | A mass release. | 大规模释放 |
[06:28] | So they can keep plotting against me. | 那他们就可以继续密谋反对我 |
[06:30] | Most of them were nowhere near the conspiracy. | 他们大部分人都和阴谋没有半点关系 |
[06:33] | Most of them haven’t been adequately questioned yet. | 他们大部分人还没有被充分审讯过 |
[06:36] | After two months, that’s on us. | 已经两个月了 这就是我们的问题了 |
[06:38] | Releasing them would be a show of good faith. | 释放他们是善意的表现 |
[06:40] | How about someone shows me some good faith? | 那怎么没有人给我表现一些善意 |
[06:42] | Not gonna happen. That’s the point. | 不可能 这是问题所在 |
[06:45] | As long as everyone who’s anyone in this town has a friend | 只要华府还有一个人的朋友 |
[06:47] | or a colleague or a goddamn family member behind bars, | 或同事 或该死的家人还在牢里 |
[06:50] | you will get no cooperation anywhere, no traction. | 你就得不到任何帮助 任何支持 |
[06:53] | Things will only get worse. Either you release them… | 情况只会越来越糟 你要么放了他们 |
[06:58] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[07:00] | Or what, David? | 不然呢 大卫 |
[07:02] | Either you release them | 你要么放了他们 |
[07:04] | or get ready to incarcerate the whole town, | 要么就做好监禁全城的准备 |
[07:07] | because it’s not just Brett O’Keefe | 因为不再是 |
[07:08] | gunning for you anymore. It’s everyone. | 布雷特·基弗一人针对你 而是所有人 |
[07:18] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:20] | Right when I was calling her Hitler for, like, the tenth time, | 刚等我第十次叫她希特勒的时候 |
[07:23] | I could feel myself leave my body | 我感觉像是灵魂出窍了 |
[07:26] | and float up next to that jar of peaches there. | 一直飘浮到那罐桃子那儿 |
[07:31] | Brett. | 布雷特 |
[07:33] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[07:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Clenched fist of truth. | 紧握的真相之拳 |
[08:01] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:02] | So do I. That’s why I stole it. | 我也是 所以才盗用 |
[08:07] | My word. | 我发誓 |
[08:09] | America. | 美利坚 |
[08:10] | Yes, sir. And this… | 是的先生 还有 |
[08:13] | First battle of the Civil War, fought right over there. | 内战的第一场战役就在那里打响 |
[08:16] | Five miles past the tree line. | 树丛以外约13公里的地方 |
[08:18] | – Philippi. – Philippi. | -菲利比战役 -菲利比 |
[08:20] | Now I was taught it was Fort Sumpter, out at the coast. | 我听说是在苏姆特堡 在海边打的 |
[08:24] | This was the first land battle. | 这是第一场陆战 |
[08:26] | June 3, 1861. | 1861年6月3号 |
[08:28] | Governor of Virginia didn’t know what side he was on. | 弗吉尼亚州州长没想好自己的立场 |
[08:31] | It was a state of confusion in the people. | 人民一片迷茫 |
[08:34] | I’d say there’s a lot less confusion this time around, | 不过这次人们没那么迷茫了 |
[08:37] | thanks to you. | 多亏有你 |
[08:40] | No, I-I mean it. Show him, J.J. | 这是我的真心话 给他看看 小杰 |
[08:45] | Come on. Show him. | 过来 让他瞧瞧 |
[08:54] | Rebel! | 反叛者 |
[08:56] | “Re-bel.” | 反抗者 |
[09:01] | Holy shit, it’s me! | 老天 这画的是我啊 |
[09:12] | I’m not utterly clueless. I-I know. | 我并非一无所知 我懂 |
[09:15] | Getting my niece involved in my…business | 把我侄女卷进我的事中 |
[09:18] | was a huge lapse of judgment. | 是个非常错误的决定 |
[09:23] | But I-I… | 可是我 |
[09:26] | was running out of options, and–and–and–and… | 我没有别的法子了 而且 |
[09:29] | Honestly, the whole situation was so unique, | 老实说 那次的形势非常特殊 |
[09:32] | I can basically guarantee that won’t happen again. | 我能保证那种事再也不会发生了 |
[09:35] | And what is it? This–this business. | 你说的是什么 什么事 |
[09:39] | Uh, it was meeting, uh, | 是次会议 |
[09:40] | that needed to be relocated at the last second. | 需要临时改地点 |
[09:43] | And what about the credit card debt? | 那你的信用卡欠款呢 |
[09:47] | Was there a segue there I missed? | 你这话题转变得太突然了吧 |
[09:49] | I’m just trying to understand the whole picture. | 我只是想了解整体情况 |
[09:51] | You have a home, with your sister. | 你和你姐姐住一起 |
[09:54] | You have a place to live. And yet, at the same time, | 你有家可归 然而 |
[09:56] | you’re checked into at least two expensive hotels | 你至少入住过两家昂贵的酒店 |
[09:59] | for I’m not sure what purpose. | 原因不明 |
[10:01] | You want to explain that? | 你想解释解释吗 |
[10:04] | Well, obviously, you’re talking to my sister. | 很显然 你跟我姐聊过了 |
[10:06] | – Why not ask her? – I have talked to her, yes. | -干嘛不问她 -是 她跟她聊过 |
[10:10] | – She’s concerned about you. – About credit cards? | -她很担心你 -担心信用卡吗 |
[10:14] | No, not just. She said you lost someone, | 不全是 她说你刚失去了一个人 |
[10:17] | that a friend of yours– | 一个朋友 |
[10:19] | maybe your best friend– | 也许是你最重要的朋友 |
[10:22] | died violently in front of your eyes. | 在你眼前被打死了 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:34] | You know what? He would have understood what I’m doing. | 你知道吗 他一定能理解我在做什么 |
[10:38] | He never let me down, ever. | 他从未让我失望 从来没有 |
[10:39] | He would be right here with me now. | 他要是活着 一定会跟我站一边 |
[10:44] | He would have gotten it. | 他明白 |
[10:46] | Gotten what exactly? | 明白什么 |
[10:52] | Our country is under attack, | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[10:56] | and I am called on… to protect it. | 而我的使命… 是保护它 |
[10:59] | Not like it’s something I feel I should do, | 这不是我一时兴起 |
[11:02] | if I can find the time. | 突发奇想 |
[11:04] | I mean, I swore an oath, | 我曾宣誓 |
[11:06] | just like my friend did, | 我朋友也一样 |
[11:08] | to do something, to the best of my ability | 尽全力做些事 |
[11:11] | to help my country, which I am doing. | 来帮助这个国家 我就在这么做 |
[11:13] | And what my sister fails to comprehend… | 我姐姐不了解的是 |
[11:17] | is that I’m making progress. | 我取得了进展 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:24] | Let me ask you. | 我问你 |
[11:26] | How does that sound to you, what you just said? | 你刚说的那些 你自己听来如何 |
[11:31] | It sounds true. | 听起来很真实啊 |
[11:35] | And? | 还有呢 |
[11:36] | And I’m taking my medication, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我吃药了 如果你问的是这个 |
[11:41] | – I take it every day. – Lithium? | -我每天都吃 -锂 |
[11:43] | That’s been your principal therapy for 15 years now, right? | 这个疗法你已经用了15年 对吧 |
[11:47] | – Prescribed by your sister. – Originally. | -你姐给你开的 -最初是的 |
[11:51] | Are you aware that | 你知道吗 |
[11:54] | in a small part of the population, | 有一小部分人 |
[11:56] | Lithium can become ineffective after that much time? | 长期服用锂以后会具有抗药性 |
[12:00] | It simply stops working. | 药就没用了 |
[12:20] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[12:21] | The President has accepted your terms. | 总统接受你的条款了 |
[12:24] | She’s agreed to release you, along with the 200 others, | 她同意释放你 还有其他两百人 |
[12:26] | just like you asked, | 正如你要求的 |
[12:28] | provided you accept a position in her administration– | 条件是你为她的政府效力 |
[12:32] | National Security Advisor. | 国家安全顾问 |
[12:34] | Can I ask why the sudden shift? | 我能问问为何突然改主意吗 |
[12:37] | President had a change of heart. | 总统改变心意了 |
[12:42] | Was this before or after General McClendon died? | 是在麦克伦登将军死之前还是之后 |
[12:46] | – Does it matter? – Yeah, David, it matters. | -有关系吗 -有 大卫 有关系 |
[12:51] | Because if my new position is really shit screen | 如果我的新职位是负责 |
[12:53] | for the administration, I’m not interested. | 给这届政府擦屁股 我可不干 |
[12:56] | You’d rather have 200 people sitting in jail? | 你宁可让两百人蹲监狱 |
[12:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:03] | First, I don’t think that you or anyone actually believes | 首先 我觉得你或者其他人并不相信 |
[13:07] | that the President of the United States | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[13:08] | had a General offed in prison. | 会在狱中整死一个将军 |
[13:11] | Second, no one’s expecting you to pick up pom-poms | 第二 没人指望你拿着彩球 |
[13:15] | and become some kind of cheerleader. | 充当拉拉队长 |
[13:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:18] | But no carping from the sidelines either. | 但也别让场外的人满嘴抱怨 |
[13:22] | No press leaks undermining the President’s statements. | 不许向媒体泄密 诋毁总统 |
[13:29] | We want… | 我们想要 |
[13:31] | a partner. | 一位伙伴 |
[13:33] | We want to leave the mess behind | 我们想摆脱这些烂摊子 |
[13:35] | and move the country forward. | 推动国家前进 |
[13:40] | When does this happen? | 什么时候开始 |
[13:42] | This, uh, moving. | 这个前进 |
[13:47] | Soon as you say yes. | 你点头的时候 |
[15:18] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[15:20] | – You know your lines? – Think so. | -你知道台词吧 -应该吧 |
[15:23] | “Time to move on.” | 是时候前进了 |
[15:26] | That’s what my advisors say. | 这是我的顾问说的 |
[15:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | But realistically? | 然而实际上呢 |
[15:38] | The national security establishment came after me with machine guns | 国家安全机构拿着机关枪要搞死我 |
[15:41] | as far as I can see | 在我看来 |
[15:43] | for no other reason than that they felt disrespected. | 就因为他们感到自己不被重视 |
[15:50] | I doubt I’ll ever get over it. | 我可能无法原谅他们 |
[15:51] | I’m not even sure I should. | 或许就不该翻篇 |
[15:55] | It was a very small group, Madam President. | 那只是一小部分人 总统女士 |
[15:57] | – You’re sure about that. – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[16:00] | And it never included me. | 并不包括我 |
[16:02] | I was there that day with you, in the lead vehicle. | 袭击那天我和你在一起 在头车里 |
[16:07] | My driver was killed in the explosion. | 司机在爆炸中身亡了 |
[16:10] | The doctors spent three hours | 医生花了三个小时 |
[16:12] | pulling broken glass out of my face. | 清理我脸上的碎玻璃 |
[16:16] | I was on your side. | 我是站在您这边的 |
[16:19] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:23] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[17:27] | Sorry. Gotta deal with this. | 失陪一下 我先接下电话 |
[17:30] | – Hello? – What is this? | -喂 -怎么回事 |
[17:32] | I’m not sure. She’s–she’s got some connection to Wellington. | 我说不准 她和威灵顿有关系 |
[17:35] | A colleague, maybe? A secret girlfriend? | 可能是同僚 或者是秘密情人 |
[17:37] | I meant, what the fuck are you doing, calling me? | 我是说 你他妈给我打什么电话 |
[17:39] | Look, I don’t need you to do anything except I.D. her. | 我只需要你帮我确认她的身份 |
[17:41] | Do that, and–and I’ll take care of the rest. | 你确认身份 剩下的我来 |
[17:43] | I-I know you’re under a microscope there. | 我知道你在那边被盯得很死 |
[17:45] | Look, what about our last encounter | 经过上次的见面 |
[17:46] | suggested I ever wanted to hear from you again? | 你觉得我还想跟你有联系吗 |
[17:48] | I just need you to I.D. her. It’s important. | 我只需要你确认她的身份 事关重大 |
[17:50] | – I’m on my own here. – And why do you think that is? | -我这边孤立无援 -你自作自受 |
[17:55] | Look…I… | 听着 我… |
[17:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:00] | Dante? Are you there? | 但丁 你在听吗 |
[18:10] | – Who were you talking to? – Nobody. | -你在和谁说话 -没谁 |
[18:13] | Sorry. I-I-I wasn’t snooping. | 抱歉 我没偷听 |
[18:14] | I came up because there’s something | 我上楼 是因为有个东西 |
[18:16] | I think you’ll want to see. | 我想你应该会想看一看 |
[18:20] | What began as an investigation | 最初本是在调查 |
[18:22] | into a violent conspiracy | 针对政府核心的 |
[18:25] | against the heart of our government | 一场暴力阴谋 |
[18:27] | has become a source of such acrimony and division | 现在却引发如此大规模的反弹和分歧 |
[18:32] | that I’ve decided, in the interest of this country, | 我因此决定 为了国家利益 |
[18:36] | it is time to put it behind us. | 是时候放下了 |
[18:39] | A group that has come to be known as “The Two Hundred” | 此时此刻 所谓的”两百君子” |
[18:43] | is being released today as we speak. | 今天已全部获释 |
[18:49] | Among those released today, | 获释的人当中 |
[18:51] | is Saul Berenson, | 有索尔·贝伦森 |
[18:53] | my new National Security Advisor. | 我的新任国家安全顾问 |
[19:01] | Thank you, Madam President… | 谢谢您 总统女士 |
[19:03] | Mommy, Uncle Saul’s on TV! | 妈妈 索尔叔叔上电视了 |
[19:05] | …for this…great honor. | 为此…. 是我的荣幸 |
[19:08] | We cannot let recent events | 我们不能让近期发生的事件 |
[19:10] | derail the work of this nation. | 导致我国日常运作脱轨 |
[19:14] | We are still one nation. | 我们还是一个国家 |
[19:16] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[19:17] | Her new National Security Advisor. | 她的新任国家安全顾问 |
[19:20] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[19:21] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? He’s out. | 你要的不就是这个吗 他出来了 |
[19:24] | …and while we squabble, they gain ground. | 我们在争吵时 他们渗入民众 |
[19:27] | While we attack our own government, they revel in their good luck. | 我们攻击我国政府时 他们欣喜若狂 |
[19:31] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:32] | What’s to get? | 不明白什么 |
[19:34] | Um, why he’s joining them. | 他为什么加入了他们阵营 |
[19:37] | Well, for one thing, | 我知道的是 |
[19:38] | because those 200 people you’ve been obsessing about, | 你一直在担心的那200号人 |
[19:40] | the political prisoners, so-called? | 那群所谓的政治犯 |
[19:42] | – They’re being released. – What? | -他们被释放了 -什么 |
[19:45] | Released. All of them. So…you were wrong. | 全员释放 所以 你错了 |
[19:49] | The President is not a dictator. | 总统并不是独裁者 |
[19:50] | The world is not coming to an end. | 世界还不会完蛋 |
[19:52] | Shh. I wanna hear this. | 小点声 我要听他说什么 |
[19:53] | By the end of the day, they will all be released | 今天之内 他们将被全部释放 |
[19:55] | an event that you swore wouldn’t occur during in our lifetimes. | 就是你发誓这辈子绝对遇不到的事 |
[19:57] | Let’s see if it actually happens. | 看看是不是真会释放 |
[19:58] | Most of them are already out. | 大部分人已经出来了 |
[20:01] | They never should’ve been in, in the first place. | 他们本来就不应该被抓进去 |
[20:03] | You never admit you’re wrong, do you? | 你是死都不肯承认自己有错吧 |
[20:07] | …what the mass release shows | 大规模释放表明了 |
[20:10] | is that the system works. | 政府体系行之有效 |
[20:14] | Yes? | 请说 |
[20:15] | What about your own incarceration? | 请问您自己被囚禁呢 |
[20:16] | Are you saying now that it was justified? | 您是说那是合理的吗 |
[20:19] | What’s important is not that I was in, but that I’m out, | 重点不是我被关进去 而是我出来了 |
[20:21] | standing in front of you. | 就站在你们面前 |
[20:23] | It’s testimony to the open-mindedness of this administration… | 这证明了这届政府思想开明 毫无偏见 |
[20:27] | Have you told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[20:28] | Not yet. Wanted to see how he did on this first. | 还没 打算先看看他如何应对这个状况 |
[20:31] | …to addressing the many security challenges | 应对我国目前在世界上 |
[20:33] | this country is facing around the world. | 面临的诸多安全挑战 |
[20:36] | Yes, sir? | 请说 先生 |
[20:37] | What will be your first order of business? | 您上任后的第一项议程是什么 |
[20:39] | Finding my office. Thank you. | 找到我的办公室 谢谢大家 |
[20:45] | Well, they didn’t lynch me. | 他们没能怼死我 |
[20:48] | You did well. Thank you. | 你的发言很棒 谢谢 |
[20:51] | So? What next? | 所以 接下来呢 |
[20:54] | David will get you started. | 大卫会给你讲的 |
[20:57] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:59] | It’s what the reporter was asking, | 就是记者在问的 |
[21:01] | your first order of business. | 你的第一项议程 |
[21:03] | I have some thoughts on that. | 对此我有些想法 |
[21:04] | Well, so does the President. | 总统也是 |
[21:06] | She feels it’s important to send the right message, | 她觉得向全国传递正确的讯息 |
[21:09] | – to the country. – What sort of message? | -非常重要 -什么样的讯息 |
[21:11] | Well, we have a very troubling national security situation | 我们有一个非常头疼的国家安全问题 |
[21:15] | that’s grown more and more out of control. | 并且已经变得越来越失控了 |
[21:18] | What has? | 是什么 |
[21:20] | O’Keefe. | 基弗 |
[21:25] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等下 |
[21:28] | – We just announced an amnesty. – Not for him. | -我们才刚宣布大赦 -不包括他 |
[21:30] | He was working directly with Dar Adal. | 他直接效力于达尔·阿德尔 |
[21:33] | So was I. You just made me National Security Advisor. | 我也是 而你刚任命我为国家安全顾问 |
[21:35] | Saul, he’s been thumbing his nose at an arrest warrant for six weeks, | 索尔 六周来他都对逮捕证嗤之以鼻 |
[21:38] | calling for the overthrow of the government. | 号召推翻政府 |
[21:41] | The President’s questioning the FBI’s commitment | 总统已经在质疑联调局是否 |
[21:43] | to bring him in at all. | 真想抓他 |
[21:44] | It has to stop. | 必须有个了断 |
[21:46] | Since when is domestic police work in my job description? | 什么时候警方工作也归我管了 |
[21:50] | We see this as hunting a terrorist. | 我们认为这是逮捕恐怖分子 |
[21:53] | President trusts you. | 总统信任你 |
[21:56] | She wants you in charge. | 她希望你能负责此事 |
[22:02] | Good night, beautiful girl. | 晚安 小美人 |
[22:05] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[22:08] | – You okay? – I like it here. | -有什么事吗 -我喜欢这里 |
[22:11] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[22:13] | Then why are you mad all the time? | 那你为什么总在生气 |
[22:17] | Like yelling at Uncle Bill. | 比如朝比尔叔叔大吼大叫 |
[22:21] | Oh, I wasn’t yelling, sweetie. We just…disagreed. | 不是大吼大叫 宝贝 我们只是有分歧 |
[22:26] | You always disagree. | 你总是和别人有分歧 |
[22:30] | I’ll try to be nicer. Okay? | 我会努力更友好 好吗 |
[22:33] | I don’t want to have to leave here. | 我不想离开这里 |
[22:34] | I don’t know where we’d go. | 我不知道我们要去哪 |
[22:38] | Oh, sweetheart, is that what you’re worried about, | 宝贝 你担心的是这个事吗 |
[22:40] | where we’d go? | 担心我们要去哪 |
[22:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:45] | This is our family, yours and mine. | 这是我们的家 我们的 |
[22:48] | We don’t have to go anywhere. All right? | 我们不用去哪里 知道吗 |
[22:54] | I love you, Franny Banany. | 我爱你 弗兰妮宝贝 |
[22:59] | Now get some sleep. Night. | 现在睡觉吧 晚安 |
[24:07] | 恶毒的总统 谜语:四百只手 两百个头 两百张嘴 两百名囚犯被标准的纳粹疯子非法拘禁 | |
[25:49] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[25:51] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[25:52] | Oh, sweetie, you missed a button. | 有个扣子没系上 宝贝 |
[25:56] | Here. | 好了 |
[25:59] | What’s wrong? | 什么声音 |
[26:00] | Uh, nothing. Why don’t you, uh, go start your breakfast? | 没什么 要不你先去吃早饭 |
[26:04] | I’ll be down in a second, okay? Okay. | 我一会儿就来 好不好 |
[26:26] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[26:28] | Carrie, can you please come down? | 卡莉 你下来一下 |
[26:44] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:46] | My meeting got moved an hour earlier, | 我有个会提前了一个小时 |
[26:47] | so can you take the girls to school? | 你能送孩子们上学吗 |
[26:50] | I can do it. – No. | 我来送 -不行 |
[26:52] | So, Carrie? | 可以吗 卡莉 |
[26:54] | Um… I wish I could, but I-I have an interview. | 我真想去 但我有个面试 |
[26:58] | – Drop them on the way. – I can do it. | -那就顺路带着她们 -我来吧 |
[27:00] | No. | 不行 |
[27:01] | It’s on Skype, in about ten minutes. | 是视频面试 十分钟之后就开始了 |
[27:04] | Looking like that? | 你就这样去面试 |
[27:06] | Um, I-I’m about to change. I’m sorry. | 我这就换衣服 抱歉 |
[27:08] | So I either reschedule my meeting again, | 那我要不重新安排会议 |
[27:11] | or I take her right now. She ready? | 要不现在就带她走 她准备好了吗 |
[27:14] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, she’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[27:15] | Okay, Franny. Let’s go, sweetie. | 弗兰妮宝贝 该走了 |
[27:19] | Have a good day at school. All right, munchkin? | 在学校好好的 小家伙 |
[27:22] | – Love you. – Good luck. | -爱你 -祝你好运 |
[27:26] | The interview. | 你不是面试吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah, thanks. And thanks. | 对 谢了 谢谢 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Come on, girls, let’s go. | 走吧孩子们 |
[27:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[28:03] | No better feeling, is there? | 是不是世界上最爽的感觉 |
[28:05] | Exercising your constitutional rights. | 正当行使宪法权利 |
[28:08] | – You wanna try? – I’m good. | -换你吧 -不用了 |
[28:11] | You’re gonna want to. | 你肯定想试一把的 |
[28:12] | Uncle Dan– he’s got a surprise. | 丹叔叔有个惊喜给你 |
[28:22] | – That is hilarious! – I told you you’d want to. | -太搞笑了 -我就说让你试试吧 |
[28:27] | Well, why the hell not? | 有何不可呢 |
[28:32] | You know what people forget? | 人们总是忘记 |
[28:35] | The Second Amendment isn’t about needing guns for hunting | 第二修正法案的意义不是让人用枪打猎 |
[28:39] | or–or target shootin’ or security. | 也不是为了打靶和自卫 |
[28:42] | No, sir. It’s about resisting tyranny. | 都不是 是在于抵抗专制 |
[28:45] | The Founding Fathers, in their infinite wisdom, | 开国元勋们深谋远虑 |
[28:48] | foresaw the dark day | 预见了会有黑暗的日子 |
[28:50] | when we would face a President like Keane, | 那时人民要面对基恩这样的总统 |
[28:53] | as deadly as any foreign king. | 跟外国强权一样致命 |
[28:56] | And we would have to fight for our lives and liberty | 人民要为自己的生命和自由 |
[28:59] | all over again. | 再度抗争 |
[29:10] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:15] | Did I hit her? | 我打中了吗 |
[29:19] | It was a frame grab off the surveillance cams. | 我发了一张监视摄像头拍下的照片 |
[29:22] | Some guy on 4chan said he recognized her, | 一个论坛上的人说认得她 |
[29:24] | had another photo. I clicked without thinking. | 发来一张照片 我想都没想就点了 |
[29:26] | So incredibly stupid. | 简直太蠢了 |
[29:29] | Lately, I don’t know. | 最近我发现 |
[29:30] | It’s just been one fucking thing after another. | 坏事是一件接一件 |
[29:36] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[29:38] | Your keyboard’s locked and all your files are encrypted. | 你的键盘和文件都锁住了 |
[29:40] | Yeah, no, I got that. But how bad is it? | 我知道 有多严重 |
[29:43] | It’s bad. The malware uses elliptic curve encryption. | 很严重 软件用了椭圆曲线加密 |
[29:48] | – But you can fix it, right? – No. | -你能处理吧 -不能 |
[29:53] | – You can fix anything. – Not this. | -可你什么都能解开 -这次不行 |
[29:55] | Nobody has been able to crack this, not yet anyway. | 目前为止还没有人能破解这种软件 |
[30:00] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我现在该怎么办 |
[30:02] | You know I can’t go to the police. | 你知道我不能去找警察 |
[30:03] | What’s on that hard drive could put us both in prison. | 电脑里的文件能让咱俩坐牢 |
[30:06] | There’s only one option. | 只剩一个选项了 |
[30:08] | What? | 是什么 |
[30:09] | You have to pay the ransom. | 给他们打钱 |
[30:15] | I’m broke, Max. I’m–I’m worse than broke. | 麦克斯 我已经穷的叮当响了 |
[30:19] | Borrow money from your sister. | 跟你姐姐借 |
[30:21] | I can’t. I’m already on thin ice with her. | 不行 我最近和她关系很紧张 |
[30:24] | I can loan you $753. | 我可以借你753块 |
[30:29] | But, look, Carrie, you really don’t have any other choice. | 卡莉 真的没有别的办法了 |
[30:31] | You have to pay it. | 钱必须得交 |
[30:33] | The loser’s right. | 这个窝囊废说的没错 |
[30:39] | And…the price just doubled. It’s now ten grand. | 现在价钱翻倍到一万美金了 |
[30:50] | Tell the loser to leave. | 让那个窝囊废滚吧 |
[30:52] | Leave, Max, or the price doubles again. | 麦克斯 出去 否则翻到两万 |
[31:07] | Okay. He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[31:09] | – Just you and me then. – What do you want? | -只有咱俩了 -你想要什么 |
[31:11] | Oh, I’d say it’s pretty obvious. | 这不是明摆着的吗 |
[31:15] | Well, if you’ve seen my bank statements, | 如果你看过我的银行流水 |
[31:17] | you know I’m overdrawn on every single account. | 就知道我每张卡都透支了 |
[31:19] | You’re white, college-educated, living in America. | 你在美国 又是上过大学的白人 |
[31:22] | You’ll figure something out. | 总会弄到钱的 |
[31:25] | And you’ve got 24 hours. | 给你二十四小时 |
[31:27] | At least give me until next week. | 至少到下个礼拜吧 |
[31:28] | No. No extensions. | 不行 不能延期 |
[31:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:32] | If you’re not ready to transfer $10,000 in Bitcoin tomorrow at this time, | 明天这个时候不给我用比特币转一万美元 |
[31:35] | I’m publishing the contents of your hard drive online. | 我就把你的文件发到网上 |
[31:40] | Make for some very interesting reading, | 估计很多人有兴趣看 |
[31:42] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[31:46] | See ya. | 再见了 |
[31:47] | Hey! Wait, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, no! Come back! | 等等 等等 别这样 回来 |
[31:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:59] | Yeah, hold on. | 稍等 |
[32:01] | – Paley’s here. – About fucking time. | -佩利来了 -可他妈算来了 |
[32:04] | – Are you sure about this? – Positive. | -真的要见他吗 -真的 |
[32:08] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[32:15] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[32:17] | – David. – Thanks for coming in, Sam. | -大卫 -谢谢你赶过来 山姆 |
[32:19] | Of course. | 没事 |
[32:20] | How about we start with your home state, Senator? | 参议员 不如我们先聊聊你所在的州 |
[32:22] | You want to tell me what exactly’s going on? | 说说现在到底是什么情况 |
[32:25] | Happy to. It’s all hype, Madam President. | 当然 总统女士 那全都是过度渲染 |
[32:28] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我看不像 |
[32:29] | You’ve got armed civilians patrolling the border. | 那里有武装平民在边界巡逻 |
[32:32] | They’re harmless. Yahoos. | 他们没有威胁 是些粗人 |
[32:33] | In open violation of a U.S. District Court Order. | 他们公然违反联邦地方法院的法令 |
[32:36] | Believe me, Arizona Border ReCon isn’t about to | 相信我 亚利桑那边境侦查团是不会 |
[32:40] | lead a revolt on the federal government. | 起义推翻联邦政府的 |
[32:44] | Well, it doesn’t help that you’re all over the local media down there, | 而你在当地媒体上大放厥词 |
[32:48] | calling me un-American, weak on national defense, | 说我不能代表美利坚 不重视国防 |
[32:51] | warning me not to visit anytime soon. | 警告我近期最好别去你们州 |
[32:56] | “I’m afraid we can no longer guarantee her safety.” | 恐怕我们无法保证她的人身安全 |
[32:59] | Well…maybe I did get a little… | 或许我说的话确实有点… |
[33:04] | – carried away there. – No shit. | -过头了 -可不是嘛 |
[33:06] | Why don’t we all sit down? | 都坐下谈吧 |
[33:09] | No, let’s not, David. | 不用了 大卫 |
[33:11] | The senator won’t be staying long. | 参议员很快就走 |
[33:14] | Not unless he’s willing to shut down his committee’s investigation. | 除非他愿意停止委员会的调查 |
[33:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:19] | As of this morning, everybody swept up | 从今早开始 所有被卷入 |
[33:21] | in the second wave of arrests has been released. | 第二次抓捕风波的人都已获释 |
[33:24] | Most are back at work already. | 多数都回去工作了 |
[33:26] | Releasing them doesn’t change the fact | 释放他们也改变不了 |
[33:28] | that they were unlawfully detained. | 他们被非法监禁的事实 |
[33:30] | And that’s not the only sin of commission. | 而且那不是委员会唯一的罪责 |
[33:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:34] | There’s the very strange timing | 麦克伦登将军心脏病发的 |
[33:36] | of General McClendon’s heart attack… | 时机也太蹊跷了 |
[33:38] | – You’re not serious. – Coming, as it did, | -你不是认真的吧 -当时 |
[33:40] | right on the heels of your very unusual appeal for the death penalty. | 你刚完成那极不寻常的死刑上诉 |
[33:44] | You’re not gonna dignify that nonsense with hearings? | 你不会想召开听证会给这些混话贴金吧 |
[33:47] | I have a sworn duty, Madam President, just like you. | 我有我的庄严使命 总统女士 跟你一样 |
[33:52] | Like hell you do. | 你有个屁使命 |
[33:55] | We can ask nicely, Senator, | 我们可以好言相求 参议员 |
[33:57] | or we can go to war with you next November. | 或者明年十一月与你短兵相接 |
[34:03] | Next November, huh? | 明年十一月 |
[34:04] | Arizona’s going majority-minority any day now, | 亚利桑那州的少数族裔随时都能占多数 |
[34:08] | and our polling indicates you’re 50-50 | 我们的民调显示你有50%的可能 |
[34:10] | to lose your seat as it is. | 保不住这个位置 |
[34:12] | The White House weighs in, all our resources, | 白宫如果全力参与 |
[34:16] | you’re toast. | 你就完蛋了 |
[34:20] | You think so? | 你这么想吗 |
[34:23] | I know so. | 一定会这样 |
[34:25] | Honestly, come next November, | 说实话 等到明年十一月 |
[34:29] | I don’t think I’m the one out of a job. | 我想下台的不会是我 |
[34:33] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[35:26] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[35:29] | I’m here. I… | 我来了 我… |
[35:32] | I wanna talk. | 我想聊聊 |
[35:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:35] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[35:39] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[35:40] | Hey, what the hell? Since when is it 20 grand? | 搞什么 怎么变成两万了 |
[35:44] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:47] | Hey! Hey, are you there? | 你在吗 |
[35:49] | Yeah. I’m here. | 我在 |
[35:51] | I had until tomorrow. You–you can’t keep changing the terms. | 不是到明天吗 你不能一直改金额 |
[35:54] | No, that’s the beauty of it. I can do whatever I want. | 这才是好玩之处 我可以随心所欲 |
[35:56] | – No, it’s not fair. – Oh, boo fucking hoo. | -不公平 -哭死你 |
[36:01] | Seriously, 20 grand is too much to ask. | 两万真的太多了 |
[36:05] | I’m not sure the President’s Chief of Staff would agree. | 总统的幕僚长肯定不会这么认为 |
[36:10] | What did he do? | 他怎么做的 |
[36:12] | Did he dump you or something? Break your heart? | 他抛弃你了吗 让你心碎了 |
[36:16] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:18] | Don’t play dumb. You’re a freak. | 别装傻 你是个怪咖 |
[36:21] | You got cameras all over his house, in his bedroom. | 你在他的房子 卧室到处都装了摄像头 |
[36:24] | Bet you were hoping I didn’t notice, huh? | 你肯定希望我没发现吧 |
[36:27] | It’s too bad you and the loser let it slip. | 很可惜你和那个窝囊废疏忽了 |
[36:31] | And now you’re gonna be my golden goose. | 现在你将成为我的摇钱树 |
[36:38] | What the hell is so funny? | 你他妈笑什么 |
[36:41] | – Go ahead. – Go ahead what? | -去啊 -去干什么 |
[36:43] | Well, tell him. I don’t give a shit. | 告诉他啊 我他妈不在乎 |
[36:45] | Don’t think I won’t. | 别以为我不敢 |
[36:49] | He knows already. | 他已经知道了 |
[36:50] | How else do you think I got the cameras in there? | 不然你以为我为什么在那安摄像头 |
[36:54] | He gets off on it, me watching him. | 被我监视 他很兴奋 |
[36:57] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[36:59] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[37:01] | David Wellington likes to party. Google him sometime. | 大卫·威灵顿喜欢寻欢作乐 上网搜搜他 |
[37:04] | Do it now. | 现在就搜 |
[37:07] | Five years ago, NYPD Vice busted him | 五年前纽约警局风化组 |
[37:09] | with a couple of escorts in a suite at the Waldorf. | 在华尔道夫酒店套房里逮过他和几个妓女 |
[37:11] | Photos got out online. It ended his career. | 照片传到了网上 断送了他的职业生涯 |
[37:17] | Well? | 怎样 |
[37:21] | You believe me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[37:24] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[37:26] | Doesn’t change the fact I still own your hard drive. | 但你的硬盘还在我手上 |
[37:36] | Doesn’t change the fact that I still can’t afford to pay you. | 但我还是给不出那么多钱 |
[37:59] | You seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[38:07] | So what if I’m a freak? | 我是个怪咖又怎样 |
[38:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[38:16] | You interested? | 你喜欢吗 |
[38:19] | What’ve you got in mind? | 你在想什么 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:25] | An exchange of services? | 用服务交换 |
[38:29] | Like what? | 比如 |
[38:32] | Anything you want. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[38:36] | I want… | 我想… |
[38:38] | you to take off your shirt. | 你把上衣脱掉 |
[38:42] | Not now. Later, in person. | 现在不行 之后见面脱 |
[38:46] | I said, take off your fucking shirt! | 我说把上衣给我脱掉 |
[39:11] | Now sit back. I wanna see. | 往后坐 我想看 |
[39:17] | Take off your bra, too. | 把胸衣也脱掉 |
[39:29] | Okay. Now play with your titties. | 好 玩弄你的奶子 |
[39:37] | Use both hands. | 两只手 |
[39:49] | Now…roll your nipples. | 揉搓奶头 |
[39:52] | Make ’em long and full. | 揉到挺拔 饱满 |
[39:57] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[40:02] | Hey, what are you doing? Don’t stop! | 你干什么 别停 |
[40:03] | It’s not for free, asshole. | 不是免费的 混蛋 |
[40:05] | You want more, it has to be in person. | 想接着看 就得面对面 |
[40:06] | And you have to unlock my computer. | 你也得给我的电脑解锁 |
[41:06] | Fuck you, Feds! | 操你妈 联邦狗 |
[41:28] | Berenson. | 贝伦森 |
[41:30] | Special Agent in Charge Sean Maslin. | 主管特别探员 西恩·马斯林 |
[41:32] | I hear you were close this time. | 听说这次就差一点 |
[41:34] | Yeah. They got word we were coming, | 对 他们知道我们正赶来 |
[41:36] | snuck him out. | 悄悄带走了他 |
[41:37] | – Who’s “They”? – Local law enforcement. | -“他们”是谁 -地方执法部门 |
[41:40] | – They say where they took him? – No, not yet. | -他们说把他带去哪了吗 -还没说 |
[41:44] | What happened to his face? | 他的脸怎么了 |
[41:47] | Resisting arrest. | 拒捕 |
[41:49] | Refused to accept that my agents had jurisdiction. | 拒绝承认我的探员有管辖权 |
[41:51] | Honestly, the shit we have to wade through down here. | 其实我们在这有很大的阻碍 |
[41:57] | I want to talk to ’em. | 我想跟他们聊聊 |
[41:59] | – Okay. – On my own. | -好 -就我自己 |
[42:03] | Uncuff ’em, get ’em something to drink. | 打开手铐 给他们点喝的 |
[42:06] | Split ’em up. | 把他们分开 |
[42:14] | – Ouch! Careful. – You’re so full of shit. | -轻点 -太夸张了吧 |
[42:17] | The great defender of the Second Amendment never fired a gun in his life. | 第二修正案的伟大捍卫者竟然从没开过枪 |
[42:20] | – I have. – You’re such a liar. | -开过 -真会撒谎 |
[42:22] | I did. Summer camp, 40 years ago. | 真的 四十年前夏令营时开过 |
[42:25] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[42:28] | I’m gonna ask one of the guys to drive me to town today. | 我今天会让人开车送我去城里 |
[42:30] | There’s a bus station there, | 那有个汽车站 |
[42:32] | and I’ll show you how to log on for the broadcast. | 我会教你怎么登录广播 |
[42:34] | – It’s not that complicated. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -没那么复杂 -等等 等等 |
[42:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:36] | You said you wanted a bed, which you got, | 你说了想睡床上 满足你了 |
[42:39] | and clean clothes and a shower, which you also got. | 要干净衣服 要洗澡 也都有了 |
[42:41] | You look great, actually. | 事实上你看起来很不错 |
[42:43] | Stop. I told you, I’m done. | 别这样 我跟你说过 我不干了 |
[42:45] | – I need to go home. – To what? | -我得回家了 -回哪 |
[42:48] | My life. | 我的生活 |
[42:49] | You’d trade all this for a studio apartment in Brooklyn? | 你要拿这些来换布鲁克林的一间小公寓 |
[42:52] | Yeah. I don’t like being surrounded by gun-toting crazies. | 对 我不想被一群举着枪的疯子围着 |
[42:56] | That’s why you gotta stay, | 所以你才要留下 |
[42:57] | protect me from the lunatic fringe. | 来保护我免受那些极端分子的伤害 |
[43:03] | Uh, Dad says food’s ready. | 爸爸说饭好了 |
[43:05] | Thanks, J.J. We’ll be right there. | 谢谢你 小杰 我们马上过去 |
[43:11] | Hey, J.J.! Hold on. | 小杰 等等 |
[43:14] | J.J.! You– you heard us talkin’. | 小杰 你听见我们说话了 |
[43:18] | – It’s none of my business. – Oh, it is your business. | -这不关我的事 -这是你的事 |
[43:21] | I’ve been on the run for nearly 60 days, | 我在逃已经将近六十天了 |
[43:24] | and the only reason the Feds haven’t caught up with me | 联邦狗至今还没抓到我的唯一原因 |
[43:26] | is because of the courage and kindness of families like yours. | 是因为有像你这样勇敢善良的家庭 |
[43:31] | I was having trouble in there with the world’s worst girlfriend, | 我和那个全世界最差的女朋友闹了点矛盾 |
[43:35] | and I said something I’m not proud of. | 说了一些我并不引以为傲的话 |
[43:37] | – It’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -没关系 -有关系 |
[43:41] | I ask your forgiveness. | 我希望得到你的原谅 |
[43:46] | Do you… think we’re crazy? | 你觉得我们疯了吗 |
[43:53] | Anyone who stands up for what they believe, | 所有为了自己的信仰挺身而出的人 |
[43:56] | people are gonna say they’re crazy. | 人们就会说他们疯了 |
[43:58] | They’ve been calling me that for years. | 他们说我疯已经说了好多年了 |
[44:01] | But what you and your daddy have made here | 但是你和你父亲现在做的 |
[44:04] | is the very opposite of crazy. | 和疯子正相反 |
[44:08] | It’s blessed. | 你们是被保佑的 |
[44:10] | I’m proud to be fightin’ on your side. | 我很骄傲可以加入你们的战壕 |
[44:29] | I was speaking to your colleague. | 我刚才和你同事聊天 |
[44:32] | It was interesting. | 有意思 |
[44:35] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在干什么吗 |
[44:37] | Split us up, tell him one thing, tell me another. | 把我们分开 跟他说一套 跟我说一套 |
[44:41] | I’m a cop, you fucking moron. | 我是个警察 你个白痴 |
[44:42] | It was interesting | 我说有意思 |
[44:44] | because I couldn’t find the words to express… | 是因为我找不到合适的词来表达 |
[44:53] | to express the dismay I feel at what I saw outside… | 表达我目睹外面状况后沮丧的心情 |
[44:59] | Hundred people, ordinary decent citizens, | 上百个人 普通而正经的公民 |
[45:02] | staring at the FBI with hatred in their eyes | 满眼憎恨地盯着联邦调查局的人 |
[45:06] | like they’re an occupying army. | 好像他们是来入侵的军队 |
[45:09] | Aren’t they? | 他们不是吗 |
[45:11] | You know where I’ve seen this before? | 你知道我还在哪见过类似的状况吗 |
[45:15] | Some of the most fucked-up places on the planet, | 地球上的一些最糟糕的地方 |
[45:19] | places we’re so proud we’re not… | 那些我们庆幸并不是自己家园的地方 |
[45:22] | Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. | 伊拉克 阿富汗 叙利亚 |
[45:26] | Locals facing the armies of governments they hate. | 当地的人和他们憎恨的政府军队对峙着 |
[45:34] | All it takes is one wrong word, one wrong move, | 只需要说错一句话 做错一件事 |
[45:38] | and people start dying. | 人们就会丧命 |
[45:41] | Get the Feds to leave, the folks will go home. | 让联调局的人离开 那些人就会回家 |
[45:44] | The FBI won’t leave without O’Keefe. | 联邦调查局不抓到基弗是不会走的 |
[45:47] | Then you got a problem. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[45:48] | No, you got a problem. That’s what I’m saying. | 不 是你的问题 听好了 |
[45:50] | These are your people, people you swore to protect. | 这些是你的同胞 你宣誓要保护的人 |
[45:54] | You’re leaving them out there in harm’s way. | 你在把他们置于不利的境地 |
[46:00] | I know Brett O’Keefe. He knows me. | 我认识布雷特·基弗 他也认识我 |
[46:06] | Tell me where you took him. | 告诉我你带他去了哪里 |
[46:10] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈 |
[46:13] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[46:17] | I will end this. | 我来结束这一切 |
[46:19] | No one will get hurt. | 不会有人受到伤害 |
[46:22] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[46:52] | I’m on Demoines. Parked. | 我在得梅因 车停好了 |
[46:55] | Get out. | 出来 |
[46:56] | Walk back in the direction you came. | 从你来的方向往回走 |
[47:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[47:02] | Start walking. | 现在开始走 |
[47:11] | Leave the bag. | 把包放下 |
[47:14] | Leave it. | 把它放下 |
[47:20] | And the jacket. | 还有外套 |
[47:22] | The jacket. | 外套 |
[47:58] | I know where O’Keefe is. | 我知道基弗在哪了 |
[48:00] | Fantastic. All right, listen, | 太好了 你们听着 |
[48:01] | get Hammett in here. I wanna be in the room– | 让哈米特过来 我要在那个房间 |
[48:02] | I am going to talk to him on my own. | 我要单独去和他谈 |
[48:05] | – He’s a federal fugitive. – I’m aware. | -他是个联邦逃犯 -我知道 |
[48:08] | Yeah? And you think, what, | 是吗 你觉得怎么 |
[48:09] | he’ll just turn himself in without a fight? | 他会乖乖自动投降吗 |
[48:11] | Look, I’m not letting you make the same mess you made here– | 听着 我不会让你犯同样的错误 |
[48:14] | pissing off the locals, beating up a cop, for fuck’s sake? | 惹怒本地人 殴打警察 怎么想的 |
[48:16] | One call to the Director, you’re off the case. | 给局长打个电话 你就走人 |
[48:20] | We go together… | 我们一起去 |
[48:23] | then it’s O’Keefe and me. Agreed? | 然后是基弗和我 可以吗 |
[48:39] | On your right. | 在你的右边 |
[48:41] | It’s the green door. | 绿色的门 |
[48:51] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[49:02] | Go left. | 往左走 |
[49:13] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[49:20] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[49:37] | Go left. | 往左走 |
[49:55] | Past the tables. | 走过那些桌子 |
[50:05] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[50:17] | Stop. | 停下 |
[50:25] | Don’t need the phone anymore. | 不需要手机了 |
[50:27] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[50:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[50:46] | Okay, now you’re scaring me. | 好吧 你现在吓到我了 |
[50:48] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[51:04] | Take off your shirt. | 把上衣脱了 |
[51:07] | First unlock my computer. | 先解锁我的电脑 |
[51:10] | Take it off. | 把它脱了 |
[51:14] | You said you would unlock my computer. | 你说了你会解锁我的电脑 |
[51:16] | Why the fuck do you think you’re here? | 你他妈的以为你为什么来这儿 |
[51:20] | Take it off. | 把它脱了 |
[51:23] | Do it now, | 现在就脱 |
[51:26] | or I walk outta here | 否则我就走了 |
[51:28] | and I start fucking up your life. | 去搅乱你的生活 |
[51:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[51:45] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[51:54] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[52:44] | You fuck! | 你他妈的 |
[53:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:02] | All right? | 好吧 |
[53:06] | No! Aah! Aah! | 不 |
[53:18] | Unlock my computer. | 解锁我的电脑 |
[53:27] | Unlock my computer, or I will fucking kill you. | 解锁我的电脑 否则我他妈弄死你 |
[53:31] | Okay! It hurts! | 好 疼死了 |
[53:34] | I don’t give a shit. Do it. | 我不管 现在就解锁 |
[53:46] | Keep fucking typing. | 继续敲 |
[53:56] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[54:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[54:10] | Please. Please, let me go. | 求你了 求你了 放过我 |
[54:15] | Like you let me go? | 像你放过我一样吗 |
[54:20] | I’m CIA, you motherfucker. | 我是中情局的 你个杂种 |
[54:22] | You try anything, I will hunt you down. I will kill you. | 你再这样 我会找到你 然后弄死你 |
[54:25] | I know who you are… | 我知道你是谁 |
[54:26] | where you live. I’ve got your prints, your DNA, | 你住哪 我有你的指纹 你的DNA |
[54:28] | your ugly fucking face. | 还有你这张丑脸 |
[54:30] | I’ve got you for the rest of your life. Do you hear? | 你这辈子我吃定了 听见没 |