时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Maggie around? – Uh, no. | -麦琪在吗 -不在 |
[00:08] | Don’t call her. She’s– she’s talking to a lawyer. | 别打给她 她在跟律师谈话 |
[00:11] | – About? – Franny. | -谈什么 -弗兰妮 |
[00:13] | You can’t provide her with a stable home, so we are going to. | 你没法给她稳定的家 那就换我们来 |
[00:16] | – Carrie. – Stay the fuck away from my kid. | -卡莉 -别他妈打我女儿的主意 |
[00:18] | Dante’s missing. I can’t go, then. | 但丁不见了 我不能走 |
[00:21] | This can put the whole operation at risk. | 这可能危及整个行动 |
[00:23] | Then I must plan to never see you again. | 那我得做好再不见你的准备了 |
[00:27] | Simone. Simone. | 西蒙妮 西蒙妮 |
[00:29] | Mr. Allen is in federal custody, Senator, | 参议员 艾伦先生现关押在联邦监狱 |
[00:32] | charged with violations of the Espionage Act. | 以违反《间谍法案》的罪名遭到起诉 |
[00:35] | And he’s talking. So far, he’s confirmed a devastating account | 他已经交代了 目前已经确认 |
[00:38] | of Russian interference in our Democratic process, | 他是俄方干扰我们民主进程的有力证据 |
[00:41] | including feeding you and your committee a steady diet | 包括给你和你的委员会 |
[00:43] | – of manipulated information. – You’ve been played, Sam. | -大量提供虚假情报 -山姆 你被耍了 |
[00:47] | – Sorry, can you help me? – Sure. | -抱歉 你能帮帮我吗 -当然 |
[00:49] | I need to pull my daughter out a little early today. | 我今天得早一点接我女儿 |
[00:51] | – Hey, sweetheart. You ready? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[00:54] | – Hey, Dante? -Yeah. | -但丁吗 -是我 |
[00:56] | Can I call you back in, like, five minutes? | 我可以五分钟后打给你吗 |
[00:58] | Yevgeny’s here. Lock down the hospital. | 叶夫根尼在这里 封锁医院 |
[01:02] | Dante! Fuck. | 但丁 操 |
[01:06] | Hey, you need to go back to class. | 你得回去上课 |
[01:07] | – I love you, baby. I’ll see you after school. – No, Mommy. | -我爱你宝贝 放学再来接你 -不嘛 |
[01:09] | No, Mommy. No. | 不 妈咪 别走 |
[01:10] | No, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 我得走了 |
[01:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:40] | He saved our lives. | 是他救了我们 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:45] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:49] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[01:52] | But you don’t have my condition. | 你没得我那病 |
[01:55] | I’m dealing with it. I-I’ve been dealing with it | 我在控制病情 一直在控制 |
[01:57] | since I was 22. | 22岁就开始了 |
[02:01] | She said no one at work could know. She’s bipolar. | 她说不能让任何同事知道 她有狂躁症 |
[02:05] | The mood of the country, it’s not great. | 整个国家都处在气愤中 情况不太妙 |
[02:08] | Civil…War. | 内战 |
[02:11] | Madam President, please! | 总统女士 求你了 |
[02:13] | You have to put a stop to this! | 你得阻止这一切 |
[02:16] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[02:18] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[02:22] | Ridiculous lies and accusations. | 荒唐的谎言和指控 |
[02:27] | The White House is in crisis mode. | 白宫正深陷危机 |
[02:31] | I’m talking about information warfare. | 我说的是信息战 |
[02:35] | Our country is under attack. | 我们的国家正遭受攻击 |
[02:40] | The time to rise up is now! | 现在就站起来吧 时不我待 |
[02:44] | I swore an oath to protect it. | 我曾宣誓要保卫它 |
[02:50] | Just think of me as a light on the heavens, | 就当我是海角上的一束光 |
[02:53] | a beacon, steering you clear of the wrongs. | 一座灯塔 指引你避开礁石 |
[03:04] | You’re doing great. Doc says this is the last one, okay? | 你做得很好 大夫说这是最后一次了 |
[03:31] | You ready, Carrie? | 可以了吗 卡莉 |
[03:33] | We’re gonna start prepping for your third and final treatment. | 我们准备开始第三次也是最后一次治疗 |
[03:35] | Same procedure as before. | 流程和过去一样 |
[03:38] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[03:40] | Today, we’ve got a bilateral application | 今天我们同时给药 |
[03:42] | with dexmedetomidine infusion for her lithium at 2cc’s | 右美托咪定2CC |
[03:46] | and 5 cc’s of Succinylcholine. | 琥珀酰胆碱5CC |
[03:49] | So far, the patient’s responded well to the procedure, | 目前病患反应良好 |
[03:52] | other than slight memory loss immediately | 不过注射后 |
[03:54] | following the application. | 马上会产生轻度失忆 |
[04:09] | Just like before, | 和过去一样 |
[04:10] | Okay? Counting backwards from 100. | 没事吧 从100开始倒数 |
[04:28] | Ready for oxygen. | 供氧准备 |
[04:41] | Giving Succinylcholine now. | 上琥珀酰胆碱 |
[04:50] | Vitals are normal. | 生命体征正常 |
[04:54] | Current is good. EEG is good. | 电流正常 脑波正常 |
[04:57] | Everyone clear. | 保持安全距离 |
[05:07] | Apply stimulus. | 开始电击 |
[05:14] | Seizure induced. | 癫痫诱发 |
[05:28] | 副总统官邸 海军天文台 | |
[05:32] | Yeah, there you go. | 可以了 |
[05:38] | Something wrong, sir? | 哪儿不对吗 先生 |
[05:39] | The knot’s fine. Tie’s too red. | 结打得不错 可颜色太红了 |
[05:43] | Maybe the wrong kind of red. | 也许该换种红色 |
[05:48] | Sir, he’s been downstairs for half an hour. | 先生 他在楼下已经等半个小时了 |
[05:50] | He’s kept me waiting longer than that more than once. | 他好几次让我等得更久 |
[05:53] | They both have. He can wait. | 他和总统 这回轮到他了 |
[06:14] | – Sorry to keep you. – Mr. Vice President. | -抱歉久等了 -副总统先生 |
[06:17] | Want some coffee? Something stronger? | 来杯咖啡吗 还是来点够劲的 |
[06:20] | It’s early, | 虽然早点 |
[06:21] | but Kyle can get you whatever you like. | 不过想喝什么吩咐凯尔 |
[06:23] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Ah. Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[06:29] | Am I mistaken, or is this your first visit here? | 要是没记错 这是你第一次来这吧 |
[06:32] | Um, my first time. | 是初次拜访 |
[06:35] | It was built for the superintendent | 这里还是1893年 |
[06:38] | of the Naval Observatory back in 1893… | 为海军天文台台长建的 |
[06:42] | until the Chief of Naval Operations decided he liked it so much, | 直到后来海军作战部长爱上这里 |
[06:46] | he took it for himself. | 据为己有 |
[06:49] | That rank has its prerogatives. | 位高毕竟权重 |
[06:55] | I’m usually the one who’s summoned. | 我一般都是侯旨那个 |
[06:58] | Something important must be happening. | 这肯定出大事了吧 |
[07:01] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[07:02] | the Attorney General called the President | 司法部长致电总统 |
[07:06] | about a document Senator Paley wanted the A.G. to sign. | 问询佩利参议院促其签署文件一事 |
[07:11] | What kind of document? | 什么文件 |
[07:13] | Invoking the 25th Amendment. | 行使第25修正案 |
[07:19] | Declaring the President unfit for office. | 宣布总统不擅其职 |
[07:23] | The Senator thinks enlisting the President’s Cabinet | 参议员认为诉诸总统内阁 |
[07:26] | will be easier than getting Congress to impeach. | 比国会弹劾更易行事 |
[07:29] | He claims four members have signed on already. | 他宣称四位成员已签署完毕 |
[07:34] | Four short of the majority required. | 还差四位才能超过半数 |
[07:37] | Who are the four? | 都是哪四位 |
[07:41] | Well, I was hoping you could tell me. | 我本希望你能告诉我的 |
[07:43] | I wouldn’t have asked if I knew. | 我要知道又何必问你 |
[07:47] | So you, yourself, haven’t been approached. | 所以 还没有人找过你 |
[07:50] | No. In fact, I was under the assumption | 没有 事实上 我还以为 |
[07:53] | that Paley had eased off once he saw the Russia file. | 佩利看到俄罗斯文档 就会有所改变 |
[07:56] | He had. Dante Allen’s death put him back on the warpath. | 本来是的 但丁·艾伦的死让他卷土重来 |
[08:02] | And how worried are we? | 我们有多紧迫 |
[08:06] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[08:08] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[08:11] | You, sir. | 您 阁下 |
[08:15] | Because Congress can’t ratify the 25th Amendment | 因为国会没有我的签字 |
[08:18] | – without my signature. – Correct. | -就没法通过25号修订案 -没错 |
[08:20] | Even if he’s got a majority of the Cabinet, | 及时他得到了内阁大部分人的支持 |
[08:22] | Paley can’t get this done without you. | 佩利没有你的同意也没法做这事 |
[08:29] | Must gall her, | 她一定很痛苦 |
[08:31] | that the survival of her Presidency | 她的总统生涯 |
[08:33] | could come down to me. | 得取决于我 |
[08:36] | The President trusts your judgment. | 总统相信你的判断 |
[08:39] | Trusts my judgment? | 相信我的判断 |
[08:40] | That’s a very generous interpretation of our relationship. | 这样解读我们之间关系未免过誉了 |
[08:44] | You’re being a little sensitive, aren’t you? | 你有点太过敏感了吧 |
[08:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:48] | Still, I can’t remember one time she demonstrated | 不过我还真想不起来她哪次对我的 |
[08:51] | any real interest in my opinion or solicited my advice. | 意见感兴趣过或是征询我的建议 |
[08:56] | But I took an oath to defend this country | 但是我发过誓要捍卫祖国 |
[09:00] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 对抗国际和国内的敌人 |
[09:04] | And I won’t let the President’s indifference interfere with that. | 我不会因为总统的冷遇而改变初衷 |
[09:09] | So… | 所以 |
[09:11] | you tell her she’s got nothing to worry about, | 你告诉她没什么好担心的 |
[09:14] | at least not from me. | 至少不用担心我 |
[09:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[09:18] | She’ll appreciate it. | 她会感激的 |
[09:49] | Saul, quickly. | 索尔 快进来 |
[09:54] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[09:54] | I couldn’t think of another excuse to get out of the house. | 我想不到其他借口出门 |
[09:57] | He thinks I’ve been subbing all this time | 他一直以为我在为另一位 |
[09:59] | for another professor out with the flu. | 患了流感的教授代课呢 |
[10:00] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[10:06] | So I couldn’t get those damn flight logs out of my head. | 我一直在想那些该死的航班 |
[10:10] | – What about ’em? – Two private aircraft booked | -怎么 -同一个私人机场的两架私人飞机 |
[10:12] | out of the same private airfield within 24 hours of each other? | 在24小时内相继被预订 |
[10:16] | Tail numbers on both planes blocked | 两架飞机的尾号 |
[10:17] | by an identical onboard system. | 被机载系统拦截 |
[10:20] | Let’s just say the timing of Dante’s murder | 从但丁的死亡时间可以猜测 |
[10:24] | puts Yevgeny on the second flight. | 叶夫根尼在第二架航班上 |
[10:27] | Question is, who’s on the first flight? | 那么问题来了 谁在第一架上 |
[10:30] | Could be anybody in his network. | 可能是他关系网中的任何人 |
[10:32] | Or Simone. | 或是西蒙妮 |
[10:34] | Simone’s at the bottom of a lake somewhere. | 西蒙妮已被沉入湖底了 |
[10:37] | What if she isn’t? | 如果她没有呢 |
[10:41] | If Yevgeny was gonna kill her, | 如果叶夫根尼想杀她 |
[10:43] | why not do it on the spot like he did with Dante? | 为什么不像杀但丁那样当场杀掉她呢 |
[10:46] | No, Saul. He couldn’t leave her behind. | 他没有 索尔 他没法丢下她 |
[10:49] | It’s a love story. | 他们是恋人关系 |
[10:53] | It’s always a love story with you. | 你总是这么说 |
[10:55] | 11 years ago, they were both living in Paris. | 11年前 他们都住在巴黎 |
[10:58] | She, a doctoral candidate at the Sorbonne. | 她是索邦大学的博士候选人 |
[11:01] | He, running a small group of Western residencies for the SVR. | 他给俄外情局招了一小队西方居民 |
[11:04] | Still, you can’t… | 但你没法… |
[11:06] | you can’t be sure the young spy | 你没法确定一个年轻的间谍 |
[11:08] | met the young graduate student. | 和一个年轻的毕业生走到了一起 |
[11:09] | Actually, I can. | 实际上 我可以 |
[11:11] | Simone’s thesis advisor at the time | 西蒙妮当时的论文导师 |
[11:12] | has a vivid memory of her boyfriend– | 对她男朋友记忆犹新 |
[11:15] | tall, dark, and Russian. | 人高 皮肤黑 还是俄罗斯人 |
[11:31] | – You good? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[11:38] | – Your lawyer’s here. – Oh, thanks. | -你的律师来了 -感谢 |
[11:43] | – Morning. – Hey, Rhonda. You said there was news. | -早上好 -朗达 你说有进展了 |
[11:47] | There is. | 没错 |
[11:50] | There’s an offer on the table. | 有一个提议 |
[11:52] | Tell me. | 你说 |
[11:54] | Your sister’s agreed to a visitation schedule. | 你的姐姐同意定期探访 |
[11:57] | Every third weekend at first, | 起初每个月第三周 |
[11:59] | moving to alternating weekends after a probationary period. | 试行期结束后两周一次 |
[12:03] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[12:05] | This is a giant step forward, Carrie. | 这是很大的进展了 卡莉 |
[12:08] | It means that you’re guaranteed | 这意味着你每个月 |
[12:09] | to see your daughter every month. | 都能保证见到你的女儿 |
[12:12] | That wasn’t the case yesterday. | 昨天还不是这样 |
[12:16] | This is assuming Maggie and Bill | 这么说来明天的监护权听证会 |
[12:18] | win the custody hearing tomorrow. | 麦琪和比尔赢定了 |
[12:20] | No. This is in lieu of the hearing. | 不是 这就代替了听证会 |
[12:25] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[12:29] | It’s an agreement between parties | 这是双方之间 |
[12:31] | in exchange for signing over sole physical custody. | 获得单独一方监护权的交换协议 |
[12:37] | Me signing over custody to them. | 意思是我把监护权签给他们 |
[12:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:44] | And no hearing? | 没有听证会 |
[12:47] | I don’t even get a chance to argue my side in front of a judge? | 我都没机会在法官面前据理力争 |
[12:51] | Carrie, I think your sister wants to avoid | 卡莉 我觉得你的姐姐想要避免 |
[12:53] | a protracted legal battle, | 一场长期的法律争斗 |
[12:55] | which will be hard on everyone. | 这样对大家都不好 |
[12:59] | Right now, that gives you leverage. | 现在 这协议给了你筹码 |
[13:02] | After the hearing, not so much. | 但是听证会以后就不一定了 |
[13:08] | If they want Franny, I’m not just gonna hand her over. | 他们想要弗兰妮 我决不拱手相让 |
[13:11] | They’re gonna have to take her from me. | 他们得从我手里抢走她 |
[13:14] | I thought you understood that. | 我以为你明白这点 |
[13:17] | As long as you understand, | 只要你明白 |
[13:19] | if the court awards Maggie and Bill | 如果明天法庭把单独一方监护权 |
[13:22] | sole custody tomorrow, even temporarily, | 判给麦琪和比尔 即使是暂时的 |
[13:25] | you stand to lose any and all access to your daughter. | 你也有可能失去所有接近你女儿的机会 |
[13:33] | Is that what you think’s gonna happen? | 你觉得会吗 |
[13:39] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[13:41] | In your professional opinion, then. | 以你专业的意见呢 |
[13:44] | Look, I’ve done this long enough | 我做这行很久了 |
[13:46] | to tell you that there are no certain outcomes. | 相信我 没有任何结果是绝对的 |
[13:50] | But you said courts bend over backwards | 但是你说法庭会倾向于 |
[13:51] | to keep children with their parents. | 让孩子和父母在一起 |
[13:53] | Yes. They do. | 没错 是这样 |
[13:56] | Come on, Rhonda. Quit hedging. | 朗达 别再绕弯子了 |
[13:58] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[14:01] | I think you should seriously consider the merits | 我觉得你应该好好考虑 |
[14:04] | of the visitation offer. | 接受探视权的提议 |
[14:17] | As most of you know, | 大多数人应该知道 |
[14:19] | my ex-husband was an anthropologist. | 我前夫是人类学家 |
[14:24] | About politics, he used to say, | 关于政治 他曾说 |
[14:26] | mankind was not descended from peaceful arboreal apes, | 人类不是从爱好和平的树栖猿演化而来 |
[14:29] | but from a cruder, earthbound type | 而源自一种更粗暴的在陆地猿类 |
[14:32] | who hunted in packs | 他们成群结队地狩猎 |
[14:33] | and crushed the skulls of his prey with gloves. | 能巧妙地把猎物的头骨压碎 |
[14:42] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[14:46] | we are under attack, | 我们正遭受攻击 |
[14:50] | as radical as it sounds. | 激烈攻击 |
[14:54] | Senator Paley must now be considered a witting participant | 现在只能认为佩利参议员知晓并参与了 |
[14:59] | in a massive Russian influence operation, | 俄罗斯的大规模颠覆行动 |
[15:03] | designed to paralyze our democracy | 此次行动旨在摧毁我们的民主政体 |
[15:06] | and to diminish our role on the world stage. | 削弱我们在世界舞台上的地位 |
[15:11] | If you don’t believe it, | 要是你们不相信 |
[15:14] | and I gather that some of you don’t, | 我猜到有人不相信 |
[15:19] | ask yourself this– | 问问自己 |
[15:21] | What of the people’s business have we, any of us, | 有没有人在我上任的最初一百天内 |
[15:26] | managed to get done in the first 100 days? | 为人民做了什么实事 |
[15:31] | All our high hopes in pieces on the ground. | 我们所有的期望都落空了 |
[15:36] | If there was ever a moment to stand together, | 若论我们该团结一致的时刻 |
[15:40] | it is now. | 那就是现在 |
[15:46] | So… | 所以 |
[15:49] | the next time the good Senator comes calling | 下次好心的参议员过来 |
[15:52] | with his schemes of invoking the 25th… | 谋划启动第25修正案时 |
[15:56] | and he will come calling, | 而且他肯定会这么做的 |
[16:00] | know two things. | 你们记住两点 |
[16:02] | One, that there is no daylight between me | 第一 我和副总统 |
[16:06] | and the Vice President on this matter. | 在这件事上是没有罅隙的 |
[16:09] | None. | 丝毫没有 |
[16:11] | And two… | 第二 |
[16:14] | feel free to beat his head in with a club. | 随便用球杆打他的头 |
[16:20] | – Okay. Are we ready? – Yes, Madam President. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 总统女士 |
[16:22] | – Yes, Madam President. – Let’s get into character, then. | -好 总统女士 -那我们各就各位吧 |
[16:30] | – Madam President… – Madam President… | -总统女士 -总统女士 |
[16:33] | – Madam President… – Thank you. | -总统女士 -谢谢 |
[16:36] | You’ll come through this, Madam President. | 你会挺过来的 总统女士 |
[16:38] | With your help, I will. | 有你帮我 我会的 |
[16:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:44] | Doesn’t sound like Rhonda’s exactly… | 朗达听起来并不… |
[16:48] | brimming with confidence. | 自信满满 |
[16:51] | Well, she’s a lawyer. | 她是律师 |
[16:52] | She wants to prepare me for the worst. | 想让我准备好面对最坏情况 |
[16:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:56] | Are you? Prepared? | 你做好准备了吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t think you are, Carrie. | 我觉得你没有 卡莉 |
[17:04] | You’re in a knife fight without a knife. | 你跟人拼刀子 自己却没有刀 |
[17:07] | – Well, what do you suggest? – I don’t know. | -你想说什么 -我不知道 |
[17:09] | Maybe a little opposition research? | 要不做点对手研究 |
[17:13] | – On my sister? – Or her husband? | -研究我姐姐 -或者她丈夫 |
[17:19] | I’m sensing some moral confusion here. Should I shut up? | 我觉得你在纠结道德伦理 要我闭嘴吗 |
[17:23] | No, not at all. I-I was just wondering | 不 我只是在想 |
[17:25] | what kind of dirt you could actually dig up on those two. | 你能挖出这两人什么黑料吗 |
[17:28] | Well, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[17:33] | What, Supermom and Saint Bill? | 超级妈妈和圣人比尔 |
[17:35] | It’s not exactly a laundry list. | 能搞的料可真不多 |
[17:36] | Come on, Carrie. Everybody has something. | 得了 卡莉 每个人都有问题的 |
[17:41] | – Well… – What? | -这个嘛… -什么 |
[17:46] | She was my unofficial doctor for years, | 之前有好几年 她都是我的非正式医生 |
[17:49] | treated me under an alias, | 用假名给我治疗 |
[17:51] | ran my blood tests, wrote my lithium prescriptions. | 给我做血检 开锂的处方 |
[17:53] | To avoid you getting flagged by the agency? | 避免你被机构标记 |
[17:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:58] | Well… That’s her medical license right there. | 她的行医执照危险了 |
[18:15] | Good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[18:16] | Moscow’s on the secure uplink, sir. | 莫斯科的安全线已接通 长官 |
[18:21] | – Talk to me. – Good morning, Saul. | -说吧 -早上好 索尔 |
[18:24] | This is crap, Jim. | 糟透了 吉姆 |
[18:26] | It’s been over a week. | 都一周多了 |
[18:28] | It’s fuckin’ amateur hour. | 这太他妈业余了 |
[18:29] | Well, to be fair, finding Yevgeny | 公平讲 叶夫根尼的下落 |
[18:32] | was only made a priority yesterday. | 昨天才开始受到重视 |
[18:35] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say I’m being slow-rolled. | 要是我不了解你 还以为你们在拖延 |
[18:39] | Am I being slow-rolled, Jim? | 你在拖延我吗 吉姆 |
[18:41] | The long answer is | 详细点说就是 |
[18:43] | the President hasn’t exactly banked | 总统女士对我们总部 |
[18:45] | a whole lot of good will with HQ. | 并没有什么好看法 |
[18:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:49] | Well, after what she said during the campaign, | 她竞选时说了那种话 |
[18:51] | nobody on the seventh floor is much in the mood | 现在高层没人太愿意 |
[18:54] | to throw her a lifeline. | 帮她一把 |
[18:55] | Fuck them. | 去他们的 |
[19:01] | You don’t seem happy, Saul. | 你好像不太高兴 索尔 |
[19:04] | Is the President really that vulnerable? | 总统真有那么脆弱吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | If we don’t produce some hard evidence | 要是我们找不到确凿的证据 |
[19:10] | that screams Russia, and soon, | 能震慑俄罗斯 用不了多久 |
[19:13] | I don’t see her making it to the end of the year, | 我觉得她撑不到今年年末 |
[19:15] | much less the end of her term. | 更别提撑到任期结束 |
[19:17] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么办 |
[19:19] | Start by sending a team to Sergiyev Posad. | 先派一队人去谢尔吉耶夫镇 |
[19:23] | Why there? | 为什么去那儿 |
[19:24] | I hear it’s a beautiful town. | 我听说风景不错 |
[19:26] | Plus, Yevgeny goes on and on about it | 另外 叶夫根尼大学时写的 |
[19:28] | in an unpublished novel he wrote at University. | 一部未出版的小说中反复提到那里 |
[19:31] | Describes an idyllic summer there | 描写了河边豪华乡间别墅的 |
[19:33] | at a baronial dacha on the river. | 夏日田园风光 |
[19:35] | Shouldn’t be hard to find, if it exists. | 应该不难找 如果真存在的话 |
[19:38] | In the novel, a rich uncle on his mother’s side owns the place. | 小说中 他某个富有的舅舅是那里的主人 |
[19:40] | I’ll have people there first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早 就派人过去 |
[19:43] | Good. | 好 |
[19:46] | Jim, while you’re there, | 吉姆 你在俄罗斯 |
[19:49] | keep an eye out for Simone Martin, too. | 注意着点西蒙妮·马丁 |
[19:51] | I will. | 好的 |
[19:54] | Good. | 好 |
[19:59] | 电休克治疗已完成 新的药物治疗方案-增加锂含量 每周治疗-梅尔医生 血检体检监测药效 | |
[19:59] | 不犯躁狂症 感觉稳定 思绪清楚 觉得镇静 思绪不再翻涌 | |
[19:59] | 有客观判断力 意识到自己搞砸了-承认错误 | |
[20:09] | – Can I come in? – Of course. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[20:12] | Saul, you didn’t have to. They’re beautiful. | 索尔 不用麻烦的 花真漂亮 |
[20:16] | Where do you want them? | 你想让我放哪儿 |
[20:20] | I was here on Monday. You were sleeping. | 我周一来过 你睡着了 |
[20:23] | I didn’t want to disturb you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[20:24] | Yeah, Anson told me. | 我知道 安森说了 |
[20:26] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[20:28] | Better. I’m much better. | 好多了 我感觉好多了 |
[20:30] | I’m starting a whole new drug protocol. | 我现在开始进行一种新的药物治疗方案 |
[20:33] | Is it true you also did | 你真的又做了 |
[20:34] | another course of electroconvulsive therapy? | 一轮电休克疗法吗 |
[20:36] | I did. I know they scare the hell out of you, | 是的 我知道把你吓坏了 |
[20:38] | those treatments, but for me, they’re a miracle, really. | 那种治疗 但对我来说那真的是奇迹 |
[20:45] | What happened, Carrie? | 到底发生什么了 卡莉 |
[20:48] | Can you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[20:53] | Um, wh-what happened is… | 发生的就是… |
[20:56] | what always happens | 一再发生的那些事 |
[20:57] | when I don’t listen to the people around me, | 当我不听周围人的劝告 |
[20:59] | when I think I can keep all the plates spinning by myself. | 当我觉得我一人能独当一面的时候 |
[21:03] | I swear, I should’ve seen it coming. | 我发誓 我应该知道后果会这样的 |
[21:04] | That makes two of us. | 我也觉得是 |
[21:07] | No. In no way is this your responsibility. | 不 这绝不是你的责任 |
[21:10] | I feel responsible. | 但我觉得应该负责 |
[21:12] | Don’t. It was a complete psychotic break. | 别 我就是精神完全崩溃了 |
[21:15] | They had to hit me with a massive dose of Haldol | 他们给我打了大剂量的氟哌啶醇 |
[21:17] | and take me away in four-point restraints. | 把我四肢都捆上才弄走了我 |
[21:21] | Waking fucking nightmare. | 就是一场醒着的恶梦 |
[21:27] | Ohh. And now I’m in the middle | 然后我现在又陷入了 |
[21:28] | of this ugly, ugly custody battle with Maggie. | 这场和麦琪争夺抚养权的揪心争斗 |
[21:32] | Hearing’s tomorrow, huh? | 听证会是明天 是吗 |
[21:34] | – Yeah. – What can I do? | -对 -我能做什么 |
[21:40] | Nothing. | 什么都做不了 |
[21:42] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[21:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:51] | Come on, Saul. I-I appreciate the visit, but… | 行了索尔 我很感激你来看我 但是… |
[21:56] | why are you really here? | 你到底来找我干嘛 |
[22:04] | Yevgeny slipped the net. | 叶夫根尼逃走了 |
[22:06] | Best guess is he made it back to Russia. | 最大的可能是回到了俄罗斯 |
[22:08] | – Fuck. – Yeah. | -他妈的 -是啊 |
[22:09] | There’s also some institutional resistance on our side | 而且我们这边还有来自体制内的阻力 |
[22:12] | to finding him, if you can believe that. | 阻止我们找到他 如果你相信的话 |
[22:14] | Oh, I believe it. So what do you need? | 我当然信 那你现在需要什么 |
[22:17] | Next best thing to you, Carrie–people I can trust. | 你最得力的人 卡莉 我能信任的人 |
[22:21] | – I need your team. – To do what? Repatriate him? | -我需要你的团队 -来干嘛 遣返他吗 |
[22:24] | Him or Simone Martin. | 遣返他或者西蒙妮·马丁 |
[22:26] | Turns out she might be alive after all. | 貌似她可能还活着 |
[22:29] | Of the two of them, | 他们两个相比 |
[22:31] | she’d be the easier to exfiltrate. | 把西蒙妮弄出来应该更容易 |
[22:34] | What’s the timeframe? | 什么时候动手 |
[22:35] | Soon as we can locate one or the other, | 找到他们中的一个就开始 |
[22:37] | which we’re hoping happens in the very near future. | 我们希望在短时间之内就找到 |
[22:41] | I’ll reach out right away, then. | 那我马上就联系他们 |
[22:42] | The boys will jump at the chance. | 他们会立刻抓住这次机会的 |
[22:44] | Who leads the team, Anson or Bennet? | 谁带头比较好 安森还是本尼特 |
[22:49] | That’s a tough call. I… | 很难选 我… |
[22:51] | Bennet’s steady, but Anson can think outside the box. | 本尼特比较稳重 但安森主意多 |
[22:57] | Either one run an operation in Eastern Europe before? | 他们中有谁负责过在东欧的行动吗 |
[23:00] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知应该没有 |
[23:05] | Really should be you, Carrie. | 其实应该是你 卡莉 |
[23:10] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[23:11] | I’m talking about in a purely supervisory role. | 我说的是只单纯监督的那种 |
[23:14] | Really, I-I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我真的不行 很抱歉 |
[23:16] | You’d be in the field three days. Week at the most. | 出外勤也就三天 最多一周 |
[23:22] | That’s not about days or weeks, Saul. | 不是几天或者几周的问题 索尔 |
[23:24] | This is about the rest of my life. | 而是我这后半生的问题 |
[23:28] | Tomorrow, I walk into a courtroom to fight for my daughter. | 明天我就要去法庭 争夺我女儿的抚养权 |
[23:33] | If I’m ever gonna convince anybody | 如果我想要说服任何人 |
[23:34] | I deserve a second chance, first I have to convince myself. | 应该给我第二次机会 我先得说服我自己 |
[23:39] | That means putting the job behind me once and for all. | 那就意味着我再也不会回去做这份工作了 |
[23:42] | You tried that before. Didn’t work. | 你之前就尝试过了 没成功 |
[23:46] | It will this time. | 这次会的 |
[24:02] | – James. – Good to see you. | -詹姆斯 -很高兴见到你 |
[24:12] | – Mr. Vice President. – Sir. | -副总统先生 -先生 |
[24:18] | You asked me to review the defense budget | 你邀请我时说一边审核国防开支 |
[24:20] | over a working dinner. | 一边吃工作餐 |
[24:23] | Last I checked, | 我要是没记错 |
[24:24] | the Senator wasn’t on the Appropriations committee. | 议员并不在拨款委员会里啊 |
[24:28] | You’re wasting your time, Sam. | 你在浪费时间 山姆 |
[24:30] | Whatever differences I may have with the President are overstated. | 我跟总统的分歧都是被夸大了 |
[24:33] | Look, none of us wants to be here, | 我们谁都不想走到这一步 |
[24:37] | but it’s on all of us to hold that woman accountable. | 但让那个女人负起责任来是我们的职责 |
[24:41] | You know, your indignation might be more convincing | 如果不是你满口胡言 |
[24:43] | if it weren’t quite so covered in crap. | 你那点慷慨激昂看起来还真实些 |
[24:45] | Crap? You mean like, uh, this, uh, | 满口胡言 你是说就像 |
[24:48] | Russian boogeyman she keeps talking about? | 她一直说的那个俄罗斯恶棍吗 |
[24:50] | Have you seen any evidence? Any actual evidence? | 你见过证据吗 任何真实的证据 |
[24:53] | I’ve seen the same intelligence you have. | 我跟你看到的情报是一样的 |
[24:55] | Right, those photographs and timeline. | 对 那些照片和时间线 |
[24:59] | It all looks real enough, I’ll give ’em that. | 看起来确实挺真的 我得承认 |
[25:02] | I almost bought it myself | 我自己几乎都信了 |
[25:04] | until that FBI agent turned up dead. | 直到那个联调局探员死了 |
[25:07] | Murdered by Russian operatives. | 被俄罗斯情报人员谋杀了 |
[25:09] | Dante Allen was in federal custody, | 但丁·艾伦在联邦监管中 |
[25:12] | just like General McClendon, | 就像麦克伦登将军 |
[25:14] | just like Simone Martin, | 就像西蒙妮·马丁 |
[25:16] | Fool me once, shame on you. | 骗了我一次 你无耻 |
[25:18] | But…three times? | 但… 三次 |
[25:22] | The President is covering up one crime with another. | 总统是在用一次犯罪来掩盖另一次 |
[25:26] | A majority of the Cabinet concurs. | 内阁大多数人都这么认为 |
[25:32] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[25:34] | Eight Secretaries are ready to sign a document, if you are. | 八位部长准备签署文件了 就等你下笔 |
[25:39] | We gave her the chance to step down, | 我们给过她下台的机会了 |
[25:41] | and to do so with dignity, but she refused. | 还是有尊严的 但她拒绝了 |
[25:48] | So that leaves you, Mr. Vice President. | 现在就看你了 副总统先生 |
[25:52] | Like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[25:54] | it’s up to you to end this national nightmare. | 现在就靠你来结束这场全国性的恶梦了 |
[26:01] | Please. | 请坐 |
[26:05] | At least hear us out. | 至少听听我们的说法 |
[26:08] | It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make. | 这将是你做过的最重要的决定了 |
[26:23] | Okay, what are the classification parameters | 好的 告诉我行动的类别参数 |
[26:25] | so I can sign off on them? | 这样我就可以批准了 |
[26:28] | No, consider it a go order until you hear otherwise. | 不需要 如果没有明确指令 就当做是批准 |
[26:31] | And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:34] | Saul Berenson. | 索尔·贝伦森 |
[26:36] | He’s working a lead with our station chief in Moscow. | 他和我们在莫斯科的站长一起调查一个线索 |
[26:39] | – Sounds promising. – We’ll see. | -听起来有希望 -到时看 |
[26:42] | So far, so good today. | 目前为止还不错 |
[26:48] | Nothing to worry about, but I thought you should know– | 没什么好担心的 但我觉得应该告诉你 |
[26:50] | Senator Paley just reached out to the Vice President. | 佩利议员刚找过副总统了 |
[26:54] | No surprise there. | 意料之中 |
[26:56] | Well, only that it’s taken this long. | 只是没想到现在才去找他 |
[26:59] | Warner had a dinner scheduled with Secretary Mullen in Georgetown. | 沃纳和穆伦部长约了在乔治城吃晚饭 |
[27:06] | Paley ambushed him there. | 佩利偷偷在那等他 |
[27:10] | So…Mullen was in on it. | 所以穆伦也参与了 |
[27:15] | Looks that way. | 应该是 |
[27:21] | He was sitting next to me in the Cabinet Room, | 在内阁厅他就坐在我旁边 |
[27:23] | looked me right in the eye. | 毫不回避我的眼神 |
[27:29] | Besides Mullen, who else might be wavering? | 除了穆伦 谁还可能摇摆不定 |
[27:33] | Warner find out? | 沃纳摸清了吗 |
[27:35] | I actually haven’t spoken to him yet. | 其实我还没找他谈 |
[27:38] | So how do you know this dinner happened? | 那你怎么知道晚餐的事 |
[27:40] | Is happening, right now. | 晚餐正在进行中 |
[27:43] | There’s a bartender at the restaurant I keep on retainer. | 那家餐厅有一位跟我熟识的调酒师 |
[27:48] | How long have they been in there? | 他们聊了多久了 |
[27:51] | Over an hour. | 一个多小时了 |
[27:55] | What the hell are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么 |
[28:04] | Get me the Vice President, please. | 请帮我接通副总统 |
[28:07] | I wouldn’t read too much into this. | 我不会对此做过多解读 |
[28:09] | I can’t afford not to. | 不能不过多解读 |
[28:14] | Voicemail. | 语音信箱 |
[28:17] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[28:18] | I know where you are, and I know who you’re with. | 我知道你在哪 也知道你跟谁在一起 |
[28:22] | Please call me back when you get this. | 收到后请回电话 |
[28:28] | Elizabeth, you talked to him this morning. | 伊丽莎白 你今早跟他聊过 |
[28:30] | Trust me, he’s solid. | 相信我 他很可靠 |
[28:32] | I talked to Mullen, too, and he lied to my face. | 我也跟穆伦聊过 他却当面对我撒谎 |
[28:41] | I’ll be here late tonight. | 今晚晚点我再来 |
[28:44] | Let me know when he calls back. | 他回电话了告诉我 |
[29:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:05] | It’s not here. | 这没有 |
[29:07] | – What? – The file. | -什么 -文件 |
[29:08] | There’s no one by the name of Jessica Field. | 没有叫杰西卡·菲尔德的文件 |
[29:13] | F-I-E-L-D. | 草头菲 |
[29:16] | Nope. Nothing. | 没有 |
[29:18] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[29:20] | Look, I’m looking at the F’s now–Feddermen, Feld, Fuchs. | 我正在查F开头的 费德曼 费尔德 富克斯 |
[29:24] | – Maybe she shredded it? – Not Maggie. | -可能被她销毁了 -麦琪不会 |
[29:26] | – She keeps everything. – Fraudulent prescriptions? | -她什么都留着 -假处方吗 |
[29:29] | It wasn’t just prescriptions. | 不只是处方 |
[29:30] | She monitored my dosages, my blood work. | 还有我的药量 我的血检报告 |
[29:32] | It was an important medical record. | 都是重要的医学记录 |
[29:34] | She wouldn’t have just tossed it. | 不可能随便扔掉 |
[29:39] | – Oh, wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么 |
[29:42] | Fuck. It must be at home. She has an office there, too. | 操 肯定放在家里 她在家也有办公室 |
[29:46] | – Where? – Above the garage. | -在哪 -车库上面 |
[29:50] | So what do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[29:52] | Is there an alarm? | 有警报吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 有 |
[29:57] | Do you know the code? | 你知道密码吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[30:05] | So are you gonna give it to me or what? | 那你到底告不告诉我 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[30:27] | – Didn’t see you on the schedule. – I asked her here myself. | -日程表上没说你会来 -我亲自叫她来的 |
[30:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:39] | Madam President, if you’d like a minute alone with David– | 总统女士 如果你想跟大卫单独聊聊 |
[30:41] | What I need is for my White House counsel | 我要让我的白宫律师 |
[30:42] | to deliver these before the Vice President invokes the 25th. | 在副总统行使第25修正案前 发布这些文件 |
[30:46] | Before he does what? | 在他干什么之前 |
[30:48] | – What exactly did he tell you? – Nothing. | -他到底跟你说了什么 -没什么 |
[30:51] | He didn’t return my calls last night or this morning. | 他从昨晚到今早都没回我电话 |
[30:55] | His office is saying he is unreachable. | 他的办公室说联系不上他 |
[30:57] | Well, if–if he’s not returning your calls, | 他没回你电话 |
[31:00] | – there must be a reason. – Yeah, there is. | -肯定有原因 -对 是有原因 |
[31:02] | He’s thrown down with Paley and Mullen. | 他跟佩利和穆伦联手了 |
[31:04] | – You don’t know that. – Why do you doubt it? | -不一定 -你为什么不信 |
[31:07] | The plan is to deprive him of the signatures Congress needs | 总统打算剥夺他给国会签字授权召开 |
[31:10] | – to open debate. – Deprive him? How? | -辩论的权利 -剥夺 怎么剥夺 |
[31:13] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[31:21] | You’re firing your Cabinet. | 你要解雇你的内阁成员 |
[31:23] | Only those who caved. | 只开除叛变那些 |
[31:25] | Besides Mullen, you have no idea who that is. | 除了穆伦 你不知道还有谁 |
[31:28] | Well, I can damn well guess. | 太好猜了 |
[31:32] | The ones I didn’t hand-pick. | 开除不是我亲自挑选的人 |
[31:34] | The ones whose portfolios intersect with National Security. | 开除在国家安全机构榜上有名的那些人 |
[31:37] | Is this even legal? | 这合法吗 |
[31:38] | It’s unprecedented, but the law’s clear. | 史无前例 但完全合法 |
[31:42] | The President can dismiss Cabinet members at any time for any reason. | 总统可以随时以任何理由开除内阁成员 |
[31:45] | You do realize that you are playing right into their hands. | 你知道自己正好中了他们的计吧 |
[31:48] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[31:53] | Warner is a human weather vane, | 沃纳就是墙头草 |
[31:56] | – but Paley and Mullen… – No, no, no, no, not them! | -但佩利和穆伦… -不不不 不是他们 |
[31:58] | – …are smart as– – The Russians! | -一样很聪明 -是俄国人 |
[32:00] | You are giving them the very Constitutional crisis | 你正好给他们制造了 |
[32:03] | they’ve been trying to instigate for months. | 他们几个月来想煽动的宪政危机 |
[32:05] | What choice do I have? Wait any longer, | 我还有什么选择 再等下去 |
[32:09] | and I could be removed from office this afternoon! | 我今天下午就会被赶出办公室 |
[32:11] | Temporarily. Even if Warner does deliver those signatures, | 暂时而已 就算沃纳真的签了字 |
[32:16] | it’s just the first round. | 只是第一轮而已 |
[32:17] | He still needs Congress to declare you unfit, | 还得国会宣布你不称职 |
[32:20] | and by a two-thirds vote in each house. | 还得拿到两院三分之二的投票 |
[32:24] | If I let them march me out of here today, | 如果今天任由他们把我赶出去 |
[32:26] | they are never letting me back in. | 他们绝不会让我重回白宫 |
[32:28] | The press will crucify you, Elizabeth. | 媒体会讨伐你的 伊丽莎白 |
[32:33] | Articles of impeachment will be drafted. | 还会起草弹劾条款 |
[32:35] | This will make the Saturday Night Massacre | 这会让周六晚大屠杀 |
[32:38] | look like a dress rehearsal for the real thing. | 成为大危机的带妆彩排 |
[32:40] | Please… | 求你了 |
[32:42] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[32:45] | Reconsider. | 三思 |
[32:57] | I did not bust my ass to get elected. | 我费了这么大力气赢得大选 |
[33:01] | I did not survive an assassination attempt | 千钧一发逃过刺杀 |
[33:05] | just to fold up my tent and go home. | 不是为了卷铺盖走人 |
[33:10] | Send ’em. | 发出去 |
[33:24] | Don’t. | 别开口 |
[34:09] | Hey. Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[34:15] | Any issues? | 有什么问题吗 |
[34:16] | No. In and out in five minutes. | 没有 五分钟就搞定 |
[34:20] | It’s all there. | 都在里面了 |
[34:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:52] | Franny always loved when Aunt Carrie was around– | 卡莉姨妈在的时候弗兰妮都很开心 |
[34:56] | played with her, fixed her breakfast. Stuff like that. | 跟她玩 给她做早饭之类的 |
[34:59] | Does your Aunt Carrie spend a lot of time with Franny? | 你的卡莉姨妈经常陪弗兰妮吗 |
[35:05] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[35:07] | Can you speak up, please? | 你能大点声吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 没有 |
[35:13] | It always seems like Aunt Carrie is going somewhere, | 卡莉姨妈好像总是出门 |
[35:15] | and my mom couldn’t depend on her. | 我妈妈指望不上她 |
[35:22] | Do you know what kept her out of the house so much? | 你知道她出门都忙什么吗 |
[35:25] | I think she’s trying to save our democracy, | 我觉得她是在试图挽救我们的民主制度 |
[35:29] | which is a pretty good thing, if you ask me. | 要我说 是件好事 |
[35:32] | Josie, have you noticed any changes in Franny recently? | 乔茜 你最近注意到弗兰妮有什么变化吗 |
[35:39] | Some, yeah. | 是有一点 |
[35:40] | Can you give the court an example? | 能举个例子吗 |
[35:46] | She’s gotten really quiet. I’ve noticed that. | 我注意到她最近变得很安静 |
[35:49] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[35:52] | At night, she crawls into bed with me. | 她晚上会爬上我的床 |
[35:59] | Most times, she cries herself to sleep. | 大部分时间她都是哭着睡去的 |
[36:04] | It’s a terrible situation. Mr. Quinn was a close friend. | 情况很糟糕 奎恩先生是位密友 |
[36:08] | He was homeless and suffered from PTSD, | 他无家可归 饱受应激性创伤后遗症折磨 |
[36:11] | so she took him in. | 所以她收留了他 |
[36:12] | It wasn’t, uh, the wisest decision on her part, | 这并不是一个明智的决定 |
[36:15] | but it was an act of compassion. | 她是出于同情 |
[36:19] | Unfortunately, things got out of hand, | 不幸的是 情况的发展出乎意料 |
[36:20] | and there was an incident. | 出了大事 |
[36:22] | More than an incident, correct? | 不只是出大事 对吧 |
[36:24] | Didn’t he hold Franny hostage at gunpoint? | 他不是用枪挟持弗兰妮吗 |
[36:28] | According to Carrie, he thought he was protecting her. | 卡莉说他当时以为自己是在保护她 |
[36:31] | Ms. Lonas, do you think it’s sometimes necessary | 洛纳斯小姐 你觉得某些情况下是不是 |
[36:36] | to separate a child from her parent? | 有必要让孩子和父母分开 |
[36:39] | I hate to see it happen. | 我不想看到这种情况 |
[36:42] | Research has shown that children suffer life-long damage | 研究显示一旦孩子跟第一任养育者关系破裂 |
[36:47] | when their bond with the primary caregiver is broken. | 所遭受的打击会伴随终生 |
[36:50] | Is there any exception? | 有例外吗 |
[36:53] | Yes, when a child has suffered repeated trauma. | 有 除非孩子反复遭受创伤 |
[37:00] | Apparently, she had been in a man’s house. | 显然她曾待在一个男人家里 |
[37:03] | Someone she called Mommy’s friend. | 她说那个人是妈妈的朋友 |
[37:05] | Then she said some bad men broke in. They had guns. | 然后她说有坏人闯入 还拿着枪 |
[37:09] | They fought with Mommy and her friend | 他们跟妈妈和她朋友打斗 |
[37:12] | and took the friend away. | 带走了这位朋友 |
[37:14] | She said Mommy was screaming, | 她说妈妈在大喊大叫 |
[37:15] | and somebody was screaming at her. | 有人冲着她喊 |
[37:17] | We didn’t press too hard for details | 我们没有追问细节 |
[37:19] | because it really agitated her to talk about it. | 因为她谈到这件事就显得很焦虑 |
[37:24] | She would literally start trembling. | 她真的会发抖 |
[37:27] | No more questions. | 没有别的问题了 |
[37:30] | The witness may step down. | 证人可以退席了 |
[37:33] | Our next witness is Dr. Margaret Mathison. | 下一位证人是玛格丽特·麦吉森医生 |
[37:48] | – Good morning, Dr. Mathison. – Good morning. | -上午好 麦吉森医生 -上午好 |
[37:50] | – You’re Franny’s aunt? – Yes. | -你是弗兰妮的姨妈 -是的 |
[37:54] | And the sister of her mother, Carrie Mathison. | 也是她妈妈卡莉·麦吉森的姐姐 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:58] | And you and your husband are petitioning the court | 你和你丈夫请求法庭 |
[38:00] | for sole physical custody of your niece. Is that correct? | 将你外甥女判给你们全权抚养 对吗 |
[38:02] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[38:04] | You have a lot of experience taking care of Franny, don’t you? | 你曾照顾弗兰妮很久的时间 对吗 |
[38:07] | I’ve been taking care of her on and off since she was born. | 自她出生起 我就时常照顾她 |
[38:11] | And Franny lives with you now, doesn’t she? | 弗兰妮现在跟你住在一起 对吗 |
[38:13] | Yes, Carrie and Franny moved in with us | 是的 卡莉和弗兰妮三个月前 |
[38:16] | about three months ago. | 搬来和我们一起住 |
[38:17] | Was that difficult for you and your family? | 这对你和你丈夫而言难以接受吗 |
[38:20] | Not at first. | 开始并没有 |
[38:21] | Um, Josie’s always loved her Aunt Carrie, so she was happy. | 乔茜很喜欢她的卡莉姨妈 她很开心 |
[38:25] | And Franny’s a delight. It was good to have them. | 弗兰妮也很可爱 有她们在挺好的 |
[38:29] | But it didn’t last. | 但是好景不长 |
[38:31] | What happened, Dr. Mathison? | 后来怎么了 麦吉森医生 |
[38:33] | What always happens. | 跟以前一样 |
[38:34] | Uh, Carrie became obsessed with something, | 卡莉开始变得偏执 |
[38:38] | started staying out all hours, | 成天在外面不回家 |
[38:39] | forgetting to pick up Franny from school. | 忘记接弗兰妮放学 |
[38:42] | I found strangers in the house at night in her bedroom. | 我曾发现有陌生人大半夜还在她卧室 |
[38:46] | And she was racking up thousands of dollars in debt | 她信用卡举债几千美元 |
[38:49] | on her credit cards and lying about it. | 还对此撒谎隐瞒 |
[38:51] | – Did you confront her? – I did. Finally. | -你有问过她吗 -后来我问过 |
[38:54] | At first, she denied everything, | 一开始她全盘否认 |
[38:57] | and then she said she was working on something | 后来又说她在忙某件事 |
[38:59] | but couldn’t say what. That’s typical. | 但不能透露是什么事 她总是这样 |
[39:02] | And the whole time in the middle of it all | 最可怜的就是这孩子 |
[39:03] | is this little girl, desperate for her mother’s attention. | 得不到母亲的关注 |
[39:07] | Was there something specific that prompted you | 有什么特别的事情促使你 |
[39:10] | – to petition for custody? – Definitely. | -申请监护权吗 -有 |
[39:13] | It was the incident Mrs. Shepherd was talking about. | 就是谢培德女士说的那件事 |
[39:15] | But what she didn’t tell you is that | 但她没说 |
[39:17] | the man who was arrested that night, | 那晚被捕的人 |
[39:19] | he was an FBI agent who Carrie suspected was dirty. | 是位联调局探员 卡莉怀疑他有鬼 |
[39:23] | – Dirty? How? – I have no idea. | -有鬼 怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[39:25] | But your point is, your sister thought this was a bad guy, | 但你想说的是 你妹妹认为他不是好人 |
[39:29] | and still, she allowed him near her daughter? | 却仍然带女儿去他那儿 |
[39:31] | – Is that correct? – It’s worse than that. | -对吗 -比那个更糟 |
[39:33] | She deliberately put Franny in harm’s way | 她故意将弗兰妮置于危险中 |
[39:35] | in order to collect evidence against him. | 好收集针对他的证据 |
[39:43] | Is that the only reason you’re petitioning for custody? | 你就是因为这个原因才申请监护权吗 |
[39:45] | No, there’s more. | 不是 还有别的 |
[39:48] | Your Honor, Dr. Mathison would | 法官大人 麦吉森医生 |
[39:49] | like to read a statement to the court. | 想当庭宣读一份证言 |
[39:52] | I’ll allow it. | 可以 |
[40:13] | Is it okay if I just speak to her instead? | 我可以只跟她说吗 |
[40:17] | I mean, directly, is that okay? | 直接对她说 可以吗 |
[40:18] | Yes, go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[40:32] | Carrie, the last thing I wanna do is take Franny away from you. | 卡莉 我最不愿做的事就是把弗兰妮抢走 |
[40:35] | Then don’t. | 那就别啊 |
[40:36] | Please don’t interrupt the witness, Ms. Mathison. | 麦吉森小姐 请不要打断证人发言 |
[40:38] | You’ll get your chance to respond. | 你会有机会回应的 |
[40:43] | From the day you were born, you’ve had a mind of your own. | 你自打出生起 就是个很有主见的孩子 |
[40:48] | You never listened to anyone, even when you were little. | 你不愿听别人的意见 从小就是 |
[40:52] | You used to wave at planes. Remember? | 还记得你会冲天上的飞机招手吗 |
[40:57] | And I would say, | 我说 |
[40:59] | “Who are you waving at? They can’t see you.” | 你招什么手呢 他们看不见 |
[41:01] | But you would just keep on waving. | 但你还是继续把手挥着 |
[41:05] | You were always so fearless, too, my God. | 还有 你总是那么的勇敢 |
[41:11] | I hated you for that. | 勇敢到让我记恨 |
[41:14] | Why was I scared all the time? | 为什么我总是有所畏惧 |
[41:18] | How come you got to be the brave one? | 为什么你是勇敢的那个 |
[41:20] | And Dad going around to everyone, | 爸总是到处和别人说 |
[41:23] | calling you his little daredevil | 你是个小冒险家 |
[41:24] | until I could scream. | 直到我气哭为止 |
[41:32] | I am not… | 我和你不一样 |
[41:35] | …extraordinary like you, Carrie. | 没有你那么出类拔萃 卡莉 |
[41:40] | I don’t run CIA stations in Afghanistan | 我无法掌管阿富汗的中情局情报站 |
[41:43] | or disrupt terrorist plots in Berlin. | 我也没成功拦截过柏林恐怖分子的袭击 |
[41:48] | I don’t advise the President of the United States. | 我没法给美国总统意见建议 |
[41:52] | My job doesn’t require me to risk my life. | 我的工作也不需要冒生命危险 |
[41:56] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是个英雄人物 |
[42:00] | But as it turns out, | 但现在看来 |
[42:03] | safe has its advantages, too. | 中规中矩也有它的好处 |
[42:07] | A family… | 一个家庭… |
[42:11] | A stable home life… | 一个稳定的家庭… |
[42:14] | These are the things that I can offer Franny… | 是我能提供给弗兰妮的 |
[42:19] | things that you can’t. | 而你做不到 |
[42:21] | It’s a chance to be normal. | 一个正常的成长环境 |
[42:23] | No. I–Maggie, that’s what I’ve decided, too. | 不 麦琪 我也这么决定了 |
[42:29] | I have to give it up. All of it. I swear. | 我会放弃我的工作 我发誓 |
[42:32] | I’m seeing this very clearly now. | 我现在彻底看清了 |
[42:35] | Carrie, you’re my sister, and I love you, I really do, | 卡莉 你是我妹妹 我很爱你 |
[42:39] | but I don’t believe you. | 但我不相信你刚才说的话 |
[42:42] | In six weeks, the ECT will wear off, | 六周之后 电击疗法的疗效就会消退 |
[42:45] | and Saul will come knocking with some new crisis, | 索尔会带着新的危机来敲你的大门 |
[42:47] | and the whole crazy orchestra will start playing again. | 又一场疯狂的闹剧就重新开始了 |
[42:55] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[43:03] | That’s all I have to say. | 我就说这些 |
[43:08] | Mr. Schroder? | 施罗德先生 |
[43:10] | No more questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官 |
[43:13] | I think this would be a good time for a short break. | 我觉得现在大家可以休整一下 |
[43:15] | Court is adjourned for 15 minutes. | 休庭一刻钟 |
[43:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:27] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[43:30] | Yeah, I’m just gonna–I’m just gonna sit here for a while | 我想在这里坐一会儿 |
[43:32] | – if that’s all right. – Sure. Take your time. | -如果可以 -当然 不着急 |
[44:21] | Talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[44:37] | Before you say anything, and just so you know, | 你说之前 我想告诉你 |
[44:40] | I wanted to come see you in the hospital. | 我想去医院看你的 |
[44:42] | – I was advised not to. – It’s fine. | -但是他们让我别去 -没事 |
[44:47] | Listen, is that visitation agreement still on the table? | 那份探视协议现在还有效吗 |
[44:53] | What? | 什么 |
[44:55] | If I sign over sole custody to you and Bill, | 如果我把监护权给你和比尔 |
[44:58] | do I still get to see her every third weekend? | 我还能每隔三周见一次女儿吗 |
[45:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[45:05] | How about every other weekend? | 那每隔两周呢 |
[45:11] | I think we can make that work, yeah. | 两周也可以考虑 |
[45:17] | We should get the lawyers, then. | 那我们去找律师说一下吧 |
[45:19] | Oh, my God. Are you sure about this? | 天啊 你确定吗 |
[45:22] | I am. | 确定 |
[45:23] | – Carrie. – Quick. Before I change my mind. | -卡莉 -快点 我怕我改变主意 |
[45:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:39] | The White House has yet to respond to what one source | 白宫方面尚未回应某消息人士 |
[45:42] | has characterized as a major purge in the administration. | 所称的对本届政府的一场大清洗 |
[45:46] | According to that unconfirmed report, | 据未证实的消息来源 |
[45:48] | President Keane will dismiss at least four | 基恩总统将于今天下午五点 |
[45:51] | Cabinet-level Secretaries effective today at 5 P.M. | 罢免至少四名内阁级别的部长 |
[45:55] | While three of the four are unknown at this time, | 目前有三名还无从知晓 |
[45:57] | the source did name Secretary of Defense | 但据悉国防部长特里·穆伦 |
[45:59] | Terry Mullen as one of the potential… | 就是这次政治清洗… |
[46:01] | – They’re piling on. – …to be dismissed. | -媒体一拥而上 -牵涉的人员之一 |
[46:03] | And it’s happening a lot faster than I thought. | 比我想象的还要快 |
[46:05] | …are directly tied | 直接涉及 |
[46:06] | to Senator Sam Paley’s investigation… | 山姆·佩利参议员的调查 |
[46:08] | The Vice President is here. | 副总统来了 |
[46:11] | – He’s asking to see you. – Now? | -他要见你 -现在吗 |
[46:14] | He’s right outside. | 他就在外面 |
[46:16] | Well, if he’s carrying an olive branch, | 如果他是来递橄榄枝的 |
[46:19] | tell him he’s a day late and a dollar short. | 告诉他来得太晚了 |
[46:23] | He won’t say what he wants | 他不肯告诉我他的来意 |
[46:24] | except that he’ll only talk to you. | 说只和你谈 |
[46:28] | If you like, I can get rid of him. | 我可以帮你把他打发走 |
[46:31] | No. Now I’m curious. | 不用 我有点好奇他要说什么 |
[46:36] | Bring him in. | 让他进来吧 |
[46:57] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[47:03] | Madam President, when you asked me to stand with you, | 总统女士 您邀我并肩作战的时候 |
[47:07] | I was grateful for the opportunity. | 我非常珍惜这个机会 |
[47:10] | Whatever bad blood existed, I was happy to put it behind us. | 我愿意忘掉之前我们之间的不愉快 |
[47:14] | – I truly was. – Until you weren’t. | -这话是真的 -但是你没有 |
[47:15] | Until you let Paley turn your head. | 你被佩利的话影响了 |
[47:18] | – Well, you’re wrong there. – How do you mean? | -这话说的不对 -什么意思 |
[47:21] | It’s true. After I saw him, I-I had some second thoughts. | 我见过他之后的确有些犹豫 |
[47:26] | I…I found myself wanting more time to think it through. | 我想要仔细地把这事捋清楚 |
[47:31] | Once I did, though, I came down on your side. | 我明白了之后 决定站在您这边 |
[47:37] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[47:41] | You signed no document invoking the 25th Amendment? | 你没有签字启动第二十五修正案 |
[47:46] | I have not, and I won’t… | 我没有签过 以后也不会签… |
[47:49] | on the one condition that you immediately walk back the firing | 条件是您马上撤回一系列罢免决定 |
[47:53] | of Secretary Mullen and the others. | 包括穆伦和其他几位部长 |
[47:56] | Power without authority is tyranny. | 没有权限的权力就是暴政 |
[47:58] | That’s the line I’m trying to keep you from crossing. | 我一直试图不让你跨过这条红线 |
[48:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:04] | Okay, what? | 什么好吧 |
[48:06] | What assurance can you give me that if I rescind the firings, | 如果我取消了罢免的决定 |
[48:11] | you won’t just go ahead and sign the document anyway? | 我怎么知道你不会去签字 |
[48:16] | I guess you’ll just have to trust me. | 您只能在这点上信任我 |
[48:22] | When you’re one signature away from sitting at this desk? | 在签了字你就是总统的情况下 |
[48:25] | After you ignored my phone calls knowing full well | 在你明知道我的处境 |
[48:28] | – what I was going through? – I needed the time I needed– | -还是拒接我的电话之后 -我需要时间考虑 |
[48:32] | time I knew you wouldn’t allow without browbeating me somehow | 而我知道你非得想办法逼我宣誓效忠 |
[48:36] | into pledging my loyalty. | 才肯给我时间考虑 |
[48:37] | Which, now, all of a sudden, you’re willing to do. | 而现在 突然就 你就愿意了 |
[48:41] | In good faith, as long as you do the right thing. | 而且真心实意 只要你做正确的事 |
[48:45] | I don’t like being dictated to. | 我不会任人摆布 |
[48:47] | I’m defining the limits of my support. | 我是在表明我的支持限度 |
[48:50] | There’s a difference. | 这二者之间是有区别的 |
[49:01] | Without a majority of the Cabinet, | 到目前为止 你还没有拿到 |
[49:02] | which you do not have, as of now, | 大部分内阁成员的同意 |
[49:05] | that document is invalid. | 那份文件是无效的 |
[49:08] | You are pointing an empty gun at my head. | 你指着我脑袋的枪里可没有子弹 |
[49:11] | Before I came here, | 我来这里之前 |
[49:14] | I spoke to three separate lawyers. | 和三名不同的律师谈过了 |
[49:17] | Each one confirmed that firing close to a third | 每一位都认为在现有的状况下 |
[49:20] | of your Cabinet under these circumstances | 罢免近三分之一的内阁成员 |
[49:24] | is probably unconstitutional. | 很可能违反了宪法 |
[49:26] | The White House counsel doesn’t share their opinion. | 白宫律师不认同他们的观点 |
[49:29] | I’m giving you a simple choice, Madam President. | 我给您一个简单的选择 总统女士 |
[49:33] | Plunge this nation into crisis | 把这个国家推入危机 |
[49:36] | or defend it from its real enemies. | 还是保护她免受真正敌人的威胁 |
[49:42] | Madam President– | 总统女士 |
[49:43] | The answer is no. | 答案是不 |
[49:50] | Then you leave me no choice but to deliver | 那我别无选择 |
[49:53] | to the President pro tempore of the Senate | 只能向参议院临时议长 |
[49:55] | and the Speaker of the House a document declaring you | 和众议院议长 递交文件 |
[50:00] | unfit for the Office of the Presidency. | 表明你不再适合总统一职 |
[50:09] | It doesn’t have to be such a snake pit, Elizabeth– the world. | 这个世界本不用这么机关算尽 伊丽莎白 |
[50:18] | It really doesn’t. | 真的不用 |
[50:59] | – I miss the service? – Just ended. | -我错过听证会了吗 -刚结束 |
[51:05] | What happened in court? | 开庭情况怎么样 |
[51:09] | Franny’s gonna live with Maggie and Bill. | 弗兰妮会和麦琪 比尔住在一起 |
[51:13] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[51:15] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[51:18] | Yeah. It’s the right thing. | 是的 这才是对的 |
[51:27] | Did you find Simone? | 你找到西蒙妮了吗 |
[51:29] | At a dacha on the outskirts of Moscow. | 在莫斯科市郊的一栋别墅里 |
[51:32] | Yevgeny’s with her. The clock’s ticking. | 叶夫根尼和她在一起 时间紧迫 |
[51:35] | – What do you mean? – Warner signed on | -什么意思 -沃纳 |
[51:37] | – to the 25th Amendment. – Fuck. | -在第25修正案上签字了 -操 |
[51:40] | – So Keane has to stand down? – Not yet. | -那基恩要退位了吗 -还没 |
[51:42] | She preemptively fired four members of her Cabinet. | 她先发制人 解雇了四名内阁成员 |
[51:46] | Warner’s petitioning the Supreme Court | 沃纳请求最高法院 |
[51:49] | to rule on the legality of her action. | 裁定她行为的合法性 |
[51:52] | – So what’s your plan? – At my request, | -那你有什么计划 -依我的要求 |
[51:55] | the President’s demanded immediate and high-level talks | 总统要求在俄国安委 |
[51:57] | with my counterparts | 即刻进行 |
[51:59] | on the Russian national security council. | 高级别对话 |
[52:02] | As the pretext for an operation to grab Simone? | 作为抓捕西蒙妮行动的掩护吗 |
[52:04] | Delegation leaves tonight. | 代表团今晚就出发 |
[52:10] | Is it too late? | 现在会不会太迟了 |
[52:12] | For? | 什么太迟 |
[52:13] | Me to join? I think I could be useful. | 加我进去 我想我应该能帮上忙 |
[52:16] | Fucking kidding? Can you be ready in four hours? | 开玩笑吧 给你四个小时能准备好吗 |
[52:20] | If I hustle. Text me the details. | 只要我抓紧时间 详细情况发给我 |
[52:27] | I gotta say something to Dante’s parents first. | 我得先和但丁父母说几句话 |
[52:30] | – What do they know? – Medical examiner found | -他们知道什么信息 -验尸官发现了 |
[52:32] | a congenital heart defect that was never diagnosed. | 之前从未症断出的先天性心脏病 |
[52:58] | Here you go, sweetie. | 给你 宝贝 |
[53:14] | – Find your bag? – Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | -找到包了吗 -找到了 我整理好了 |
[53:16] | – Hi, Mommy. – Hi, sweetheart. | -妈咪 -宝贝 |
[53:20] | – What kind of cookies are those? – Chocolate chip. | -这是什么饼干 -巧克力豆饼干 |
[53:23] | Mmm. Did Aunt Maggie make ’em? | 是麦琪阿姨做的吗 |
[53:25] | No, she bought them from the store. | 不是 她从商店买的 |
[53:34] | So, um… | 这样… |
[53:40] | Sweetheart, you know how Mommy goes away sometimes? | 甜心 你知道妈妈有时会出远门吧 |
[53:44] | And you stay with Aunt Maggie, right? | 你呢 就和麦琪阿姨在一起 |
[53:48] | Are you going away? | 你要出门了吗 |
[53:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I have to go to work. | 是啊 我得去工作 |
[53:53] | And while I’m gone, | 我不在的时候 |
[53:56] | you’re gonna live here with Aunt Maggie | 你就像以前一样 住在这 |
[53:59] | and Josie and Uncle Bill just like you have been. | 和麦琪阿姨 比尔叔叔还有乔茜一起生活 |
[54:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[54:05] | Um, I’m going to Europe. Remember? | 我要去欧洲 你还记得吗 |
[54:08] | – Where we used to live? – Not really. | -我们以前在那生活过 -记不清了 |
[54:11] | I showed you on a map once. Across the ocean. | 有次我在地图上指给你看过 在大海的对面 |
[54:15] | You showed me, but I don’t remember. | 你指给我看过 但是我记不住 |
[54:17] | Well, that’s where I’m goin’. | 我要去的就是那里 |
[54:20] | Are you coming back? | 你会回来吗 |
[54:26] | Of course I’m coming back. I’m going to work, | 我当然会回来啊 我是去工作 |
[54:29] | and I always come back when my work’s over, don’t I? | 每次工作结束 我都会回来的 对吧 |
[54:33] | Hey, Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[54:37] | I always come back. | 我一定会回来的 |
[54:40] | And while she’s gone, you and I are going to what? | 她不在的时候 我们俩要做什么呢 |
[54:44] | Make pictures for her every day. | 每天给妈妈画画 |
[54:47] | – Are you? – We are going to draw a picture | -是吗 -我们会把每天做的事 |
[54:50] | of something we’ve done that day and then when Mommy comes home, | 画下来 等妈妈回来的时候 |
[54:54] | we’re gonna give her all the pictures | 我们就把画都给她 |
[54:56] | so she’s going to know what we’ve been up to. Right? | 这样她就能知道我们每天做什么了 对吗 |
[54:59] | – Right. – That’s an amazing idea. | -是的 -这个想法太棒了 |
[55:01] | Did you think of that? Ah. You’re so smart. | 这是你想到的吗 你真聪明 |
[55:06] | Come here. Give Mom a hug. | 来 给妈妈一个抱抱 |
[55:30] | Can I go play with Josie now? | 我现在能去找乔茜玩吗 |
[55:32] | Yeah, of course you can. | 当然可以啦 |
[55:48] | She’s going to be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[55:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[56:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[56:22] | Now go. | 现在去吧 |
[56:26] | Go do what you were born to do. | 去做你命中注定要做的事 |
[56:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:36] | Stop saying that. | 别说这个话 |
[57:13] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |